时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Back away! | 退后 |
[00:04] | We shouldn’t even be here! | 我们根本就不应该在这 |
[00:06] | Without us, they have to surrender, and we all go home. | 没有我们他们就得投降 我们就能回家了 |
[00:08] | You really think you can break that kind of devotion? | 你真觉得你能打破这份信仰吗 |
[00:10] | Well, she’s got faith. She’s in love. | 她有信念 坠入了爱河 |
[00:13] | Those things are curable. | 但这些都是可矫正的 |
[00:15] | Hopper, stay with me! | 霍普 挺住啊 |
[00:16] | Gil Langston, Captain. Thank you for the pickup. | 我是队长吉尔·兰斯顿 谢谢你们的支援 |
[00:19] | How’s your man? | 你的弟兄怎么样了 |
[00:19] | Needs a hospital. | 需要送往医院 |
[00:20] | We gotta leave right now! | 我们得马上撤出去 |
[00:24] | Gil! | 吉尔 |
[00:30] | I need a place to keep my friend | 我得找个地方把我朋友放下 |
[00:32] | until I can get him home. | 直到能带他回家 |
[00:34] | Your captain reneged on our deal. | 你们艇长违背了我们的约定 |
[00:35] | One of you must pay for his failure. | 你们中的一个必须付出代价 |
[00:37] | I will let you choose who. | 我让你来选一个 |
[00:37] | Don’t do this! We had a deal! | 别这么做 我们是有交易的 |
[00:39] | Okay, him. Take him. | 好吧 选他 把他带去吧 |
[00:41] | No! No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[00:42] | – Red, I’m sorry! – Josh! Cortez! | -我很抱歉 瑞德 -约什 科泰兹 |
[00:49] | There’s one more! | 还有一个 |
[00:51] | No, there is not. You were late. | 不 没有了 你迟到了 |
[00:53] | He killed Red? | 他杀了瑞德吗 |
[00:54] | What are you gonna do, Sam? | 你打算去干什么 山姆 |
[00:55] | We can’t keep asking more of them. | 我们不能总让他们忍下去 |
[00:56] | The one thing we have out here | 我们在这里最宝贵的精神 |
[00:57] | is our loyalty to each other. That’s it! | 就是对彼此的忠诚 就是那样 |
[01:23] | New contact bearing 0-9-7. | 发现新目标 方位0-9-7度 |
[01:25] | Range–4,000 yards. | 距离 4000码 |
[01:27] | Battle stations. | 战斗准备 |
[01:28] | Lieutenant Shepard, you have the conn. | 谢帕德上尉 你接管指挥台 |
[01:31] | Torpedo in the water bearing 0-2-7. | 发现鱼雷 方位0-2-7度 |
[01:33] | Torpedo evasion. Deploy countermeasures. | 避开鱼雷 部署紧急防御措施 |
[01:35] | Time to impact? | 鱼雷多久后接触我艇 |
[01:36] | Torpedo five seconds to impact. | 鱼雷将于五秒后撞击 |
[01:38] | Prepare for impact. | 准备迎接爆炸震荡 |
[01:39] | Impact in three, two… | 倒计时三 二… |
[01:42] | Explosion close aboard– port side! | 爆炸离艇身很近 在左舷 |
[01:45] | Flooding in the torpedo room. | 鱼雷舱进水了 |
[01:47] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! | 快点 我们走 加快速度 |
[01:49] | Firing point procedures, | 开启鱼雷发射程序 |
[01:50] | tubes one and two, prepare to fire. | 一号和二号鱼雷发射管 准备发射 |
[01:52] | We have a firing malfunction, ma’am. | 出现发射故障 长官 |
[01:53] | Left full rudder steady, 3-2-9. | 保持左满舵 航向3-2-9度 |
[01:57] | It’s jammed. | 它被卡住了 |
[01:58] | Conn, X.O. cannot secure flooding. | 指挥台 我是副艇长 无法堵漏 |
[01:59] | Torpedo room report. | 鱼雷舱 请报告进度 |
[02:02] | 30 seconds, maybe. | 大约还需30秒 |
[02:04] | Recommend emergency blow. | 提议启动应急吹排水系统 |
[02:05] | The recommendation is surface to repair. | 建议上浮海面进行艇体维修 |
[02:10] | We’re not going anywhere. | 不要浮上海面 |
[02:11] | Maintain order depth. Secure the flooding. | 保持这一深度 解决堵漏问题 |
[02:13] | Get ready to fight. | 准备应战 |
[02:15] | Are you sure you wanna do that? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[02:16] | In combat, a ship on the surface is a dead ship, sir. | 浮上海面的潜艇在战斗中毫无作用 长官 |
[02:19] | Conn, torpedo room flooding has stopped, | 指挥台 鱼雷舱的堵漏问题已解决 |
[02:21] | lined up to de-water with drain pump. | 艇员正在用排水泵进行排水 |
[02:25] | Flooding in torpedo room is secure. | 鱼雷舱的堵漏问题已解决 |
[02:28] | Drill concluded. | 演习结束 |
[02:32] | Keeping this boat moving was a gutsy call, Lieutenant, | 上尉 让潜艇继续航行是个大胆的命令 |
[02:34] | but the right one. Well done. | 但这一决定是正确的 干得漂亮 |
[02:37] | But our crew… | 可是艇员的表现… |
[02:38] | is another story. | 就不那么理想了 |
[02:41] | What the hell’s he got us drilling for, anyway? | 他搞军事演习到底是想干什么 |
[02:43] | Firing against our own damn people. | 做好准备向他妈自己人开战吗 |
[02:44] | Our own people just tried to kill us, | 想要击沉我们的就是自己人 |
[02:46] | you stupid hillbilly son of a– | 你个愚蠢的狗娘养的乡巴佬… |
[02:50] | Hey, cool it, Wallace! | 华莱士 冷静点 |
[02:53] | I’m sick of you, Jonesy! | 我受够你了 乔纳西 |
[02:53] | One more, and you’re gonna have to throw with me, son. | 小子 你再说一句 就跟我干一架吧 |
[02:57] | Aye, C.O.B. | 是 水手长 |
[03:02] | You may not have faith in your captain, | 你们可能不信任艇长 |
[03:03] | but you damn well will have faith in me. | 但对我总还抱有信心吧 |
[03:07] | You will execute your duties for the chief of boat. | 你们必须为我继续履行自己的职责 |
[03:10] | – Aye, C.O.B. – Aye, C.O.B. | -是 水手长 -是 水手长 |
[03:15] | Emergency action message, sir. | 收到紧急行动指令 长官 |
[03:16] | D.C.’s giving us a firing order? | 华府向我们下达了发射命令吗 |
[03:23] | It’s not a firing order, sir. | 不是发射命令 长官 |
[03:24] | Read it, Lieutenant. | 上尉 读一下 |
[03:26] | “The Department of the Navy article 32 has been scheduled | “海军部已准备下达32号文件 |
[03:28] | in regards to criminal charges against captain Marcus Chaplin | 针对艇长马库斯·查普林 |
[03:32] | and executive officer Samuel Kendal, | 和副艇长山姆·肯德尔所犯罪行 |
[03:35] | “relating to acts of treason and terrorism against the United States.” | 牵涉叛国以及针对美国的恐怖行为” |
[03:53] | Well, that’s not possible. I’ve– | 那是不可能的 我已经 |
[03:55] | Okay, look, like I’ve told the last four people, | 听我说 我跟前面四个人都说过 |
[03:57] | all of my payments are current. | 我都有按时付款 |
[03:59] | There’s– | 还有… |
[04:00] | Wait a second. | 稍等 |
[04:02] | And Sam Kendal, executive officer of the U.S.S. “Colorado” | 山姆·肯德尔 美军潜艇科罗拉多号副艇长 |
[04:06] | have been officially indicted today by the department of the navy. | 今日遭到海军部正式起诉 |
[04:09] | It’s been just five days since the “Colorado” | 就在5天之前 科罗拉多号潜艇 |
[04:11] | fired one of its 18 trident missiles, | 将艇载18枚三叉戟核弹之一 |
[04:14] | detonating it 200 miles off the coast of our nation’s capital, | 射向我国首都以东200英里海域 |
[04:17] | where tensions remain high. | 目前华府局势十分紧张 |
[04:18] | White House lawyers say the legal move paves the way | 白宫律师声称 这一法律手段为剥夺 |
[04:20] | for Chaplin and Kendal to be stripped of | 查普林和肯德尔的 |
[04:22] | their rights as American citizens, | 美国公民资格埋下伏笔 |
[04:24] | and even allows for the two men in charge of the U.S.S… | 甚至考虑到二人为艇上指挥官… |
[04:41] | It’s Seaman Redman, sir. | 长官 是斯特恩·瑞德曼 |
[04:49] | Don’t go there, Josh. | 别这样 约什 |
[04:51] | You had no choice. | 你当时别无选择 |
[04:52] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 你不需要担心我 |
[05:00] | – I want you to set up interviews with– – Already done, sir. | -我要你约见… -已经安排好了 长官 |
[05:02] | Sitting down with Brannan and Cortez today. | 今天就和布兰伦和科泰兹谈 |
[05:07] | I need to talk to the captain. | 我有话跟艇长说 |
[05:08] | – You’re way out of line here, Anders. – I need to go home, sir. | -安德斯 你严重越界了 -我得回家 长官 |
[05:10] | I have family issues I need to attend to. | 我有家事急需处理 |
[05:12] | I’m supposed to be on the downhill run of a 3-year enlistment, | 我原本服役3年期满光荣退伍 |
[05:14] | and now all of this? | 现在却闹成这样 |
[05:16] | I gotta go home, sir. | 我必须回家 长官 |
[05:18] | This is hard on all of us, | 大家处境都很艰难 |
[05:20] | but the X.O. Is correct. | 但副艇长是对的 |
[05:22] | If you need to speak to me, | 如果你要跟我谈话 |
[05:23] | you will do so through the proper chain of command. | 也要通过正常的行政管理流程 |
[05:25] | – Lieutenant, escort the chief out. – Yes, sir. | -上尉 护送他出去 -是 长官 |
[05:28] | I didn’t sign up for this. | 我没想参与这件事 |
[05:30] | None of us did. And I’m not the only one, sir. | 没人想 这不是我一个人的想法 长官 |
[05:42] | He is right about that, sir. | 他是对的 长官 |
[05:45] | He’s not the only one. | 不止一个人有这样的想法 |
[05:46] | We got a serious morale problem. | 艇上军心动摇 |
[05:48] | Everybody just wants to go home. | 大家都只想回家 |
[05:51] | So maybe we let them. | 或许我们该让他们回家 |
[05:52] | Maybe we give them the choice. | 或许我们可以给他们选择 |
[05:54] | You’re looking for volunteers? | 你只想要志愿兵吗 |
[05:56] | Every member of this crew has already volunteered twice– | 艇上每位成员都志愿加入过两次 |
[05:58] | once when they joined the navy, | 第一次是加入海军 |
[06:00] | and again by signing up for submariner duty. | 第二次是加入潜艇任务 |
[06:02] | I think you overestimate how many of them will stay, sir. | 我认为你高估了愿意留下的人数 长官 |
[06:05] | Given a just cause, | 下次再需正当防卫时 |
[06:07] | will they raise their hands again? | 他们会再次挺身而出吗 |
[06:10] | I believe they will. | 我相信他们会的 |
[06:11] | And if we can’t trust them to stay, | 如果我们不能信任他们会留下来 |
[06:14] | what can we trust them to do? | 还能信任他们去做什么呢 |
[06:19] | We were all held in the same room with our hands behind our backs. | 我们被关在同一间屋子里 双手绑在背后 |
[06:23] | As the deadline approached, | 截止时间越来越近 |
[06:24] | Serrat would check in more often, | 塞拉特频繁地过来 |
[06:26] | reminding us that our time was getting short. | 提醒我们时间不多了 |
[06:28] | And once the deadline passed, he said that | 截止时间一过 他就说 |
[06:30] | what was about to happen was our commander’s fault. | 接下来的事情是我们指挥官的错 |
[06:34] | We begged, | 我们祈求 |
[06:35] | but he took Red away, | 可是他带走了瑞德 |
[06:36] | and… we heard four gunshots. | 然后我们听到四声枪响 |
[06:39] | Were you ever separated at any time for any reason? | 你们在任何时间因为任何原因被分开过吗 |
[06:44] | So neither of you spent any time alone with Serrat? | 有谁单独和塞拉特相处过吗 |
[06:46] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[06:47] | No. | 没有 |
[06:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:52] | You did good. | 你做得很好 |
[06:54] | What’d you think, I was just gonna roll up in a ball and cry? | 你以为会怎样 我会蜷缩成一团泣不成声吗 |
[07:00] | “To the crew of the U.S.S. ‘Colorado,’ | “致美海军潜艇科罗拉多号艇员 |
[07:01] | “given our circumstances, it is only right | 鉴于我们当前的处境 |
[07:03] | “that you should each have the choice | 每名艇员皆应享有选择权利 |
[07:04] | “whether to remain under my command | 或留下听我指挥 |
[07:05] | “or to be honorably dismissed. | 或荣誉遣散 |
[07:08] | “Those choosing to leave | 选择离开者 |
[07:09] | will be required to continue executing their duties | 需继续履行当前职责 |
[07:11] | “until such a time as safe transit back to the United States | 直到安全返美途径 |
[07:14] | can be arranged.” | 得到妥当安排 |
[07:16] | “Captain Marcus Chaplin.” | 马库斯·查普林艇长” |
[07:21] | Come in. | 进来 |
[07:22] | I can’t do my job if you keep me in the dark. | 如果你对我有所隐瞒 会让我很难办 |
[07:25] | I’m the X.O. Of this boat, | 作为副艇长 |
[07:26] | and I respectfully insist that you inform me of any decision | 我带着敬意 坚决要求你事先知会我 |
[07:29] | that will radically affect the disposition of my crew. | 每个会极大影响艇员情绪的决定 |
[07:32] | I thought my feelings on this subject were pretty clear, | 我以为我已经明确地表过态了 |
[07:35] | – as were yours. – You’ve made your decision, | -你也是 -你是做了决定 |
[07:36] | and l’ll see that it’s carried out. | 我会保证其执行 |
[07:39] | But you shouldn’t have put me on my heels like that. | 但你不能像这样让我措手不及 |
[07:56] | I need to talk to you for a minute. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[08:00] | What are you planning on doing with the body in my refrigerator? | 你打算怎么处理放在我冷藏库的尸体 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry. It’s just– it’s been there for a week. | 恕我直言 它已经放在那里一星期了 |
[08:07] | I know it must be hard, but your friend deserves better. | 我知道这很难 但你的朋友应该被安葬 |
[08:11] | James. Hop’s waking up. | 詹姆斯 霍普醒了 |
[08:14] | He’s not doing so good, man. | 情况不是很好 |
[08:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[08:22] | Look, I’m not sure if you noticed, | 不知道你注意到没有 |
[08:23] | but most of the hospital staff have abandoned ship. | 医院的工作人员都已经跑了 |
[08:27] | If you want, I could have one of the corpsman | 如果你愿意 我可以让艇上的医务兵 |
[08:29] | come up from the boat and have a look at him. | 上岸给他做个检查 |
[08:32] | It’s bad, James. I need help. | 我不行了 詹姆斯 救救我 |
[08:34] | Okay, buddy. | 坚持住 兄弟 |
[08:40] | Hospital’s out of morphine. | 医院里没有吗啡了 |
[08:42] | Someone raided the supply cabinet. | 有人洗劫了药品供给库 |
[08:49] | Listen. | 听着 |
[08:50] | You wanna talk to someone on my team, you talk to me. | 你想找队里的人谈话 就找我吧 |
[08:53] | Stay away from my guys, especially Hopper. | 离我的人远点儿 尤其是霍普 |
[08:55] | You ever ask yourself why the “Illinois” | 难道你没想过为什么你们获救 |
[08:57] | tried to blow us out of the water | 半个小时后 伊利诺斯号 |
[08:58] | 30 minutes after we picked you up? | 就要击沉我们的舰艇吗 |
[09:00] | Well, your captain disobeyed a direct order. | 是你们艇长违抗了直接命令 |
[09:02] | You think that might have something to do with it? | 你认为还有其他的原因吗 |
[09:04] | Hop. Hang in there, buddy. | 霍普 躺好别动 兄弟 |
[09:06] | I’m gonna get you fixed up. Viper, stay with him. | 我会找人治好你的 万珀 照顾好他 |
[09:09] | Hey, I’m about to lose my crew. | 听着 我的战友们就要离开了 |
[09:11] | And if I’m gonna convince them to stay, | 如果我要说服他们留下来 |
[09:13] | I need to know what this is really about. | 就必须知道事情的真相 |
[09:15] | You guys bug out of Pakistan with a wounded man, | 你们带着一名伤兵从巴基斯坦匆忙撤离 |
[09:17] | and a few hours later the U.S. is nuking the joint? | 几小时之后美国就发动了核轰炸 |
[09:21] | How do you connect the dots? | 你怎么看待这两件事间的联系 |
[09:24] | Fish, let’s roll. | 费舍 我们走 |
[09:26] | Keep her away from him. | 别让她靠近霍普 |
[09:37] | Had this fixed an hour ago. | 一个小时前就修理完毕了 |
[09:38] | I’m just double-checking the riggings. | 我只想再检查一下索具 |
[09:41] | It’s good to keep busy. | 保持忙碌是个好方法 |
[09:43] | Keeps the mind focused. I get it. | 能让精力集中 我懂的 |
[09:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:49] | It does. | 确实如此 |
[09:52] | You saw the “Stay/Go” List? | 你看见去留板了吗 |
[09:53] | – Pretty ballsy move. – Yes, it was. | -真是大胆之举啊 -是啊 |
[09:56] | Listen, Cortez, you hold a lot of sway, | 听着 科泰兹 你在全艇很有影响力 |
[09:58] | especially with the female enlisted. | 尤其是在女兵们中间 |
[10:01] | We could use your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[10:03] | Listen, if I didn’t know we were doing the right thing, | 听着 要不是确定我们的选择是对的 |
[10:05] | my name would be on that “Go” List, | 我的名字会和其他人一样 |
[10:07] | right up there with the others. | 出现在”离开”的名单里 |
[10:08] | So I get you the whole female compliment | 所以如果我能让女兵们 |
[10:10] | up on your “Stay” list, all of a sudden | 在”留下”那栏签名 男士们就能瞬间 |
[10:12] | the boys think twice about turning tail? | 开始考虑留下来吗 |
[10:16] | You didn’t hear it from me. | 这可不是我说的 |
[10:22] | When I ran the theory past him | 当我对他说 |
[10:23] | that his S.E.A.L. guys got us shot at, | 是海豹突击队害我们遇袭的 |
[10:25] | seemed like it rang his bell. | 似乎戳到了他的软肋 |
[10:27] | That’s interesting. Stay on him. | 有意思 继续关注他 |
[10:29] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[10:31] | So we’ve talked it through the crew. | 已经和艇员们沟通过了 |
[10:31] | We’re gonna lose three-quarters or more. | 我们会损失3/4甚至更多的人 |
[10:33] | If that happens, we’re not gonna have enough | 如果真那样 我们就没有足够的人手 |
[10:34] | to safely man a shift. | 进行安全轮班了 |
[10:36] | Gun! | 小心枪 |
[10:45] | I’m fine! | 我没事 |
[11:23] | I was acting on orders. | 我只是在执行命令 |
[11:25] | – From who? – A higher authority than you. | -谁的命令 -头衔高于你们的上级 |
[11:27] | Higher than your captain? | 比你的艇长还高吗 |
[11:28] | He’s not my captain! | 他不是我的艇长 |
[11:30] | He’s the enemy, just like you. | 他和你一样 是我的敌人 |
[11:32] | You don’t like your situation here, there’s a “Stay/Go” list. | 你不想呆在这儿 不是有去留板吗 |
[11:34] | Why don’t you just sign up and leave? | 签下名字离开不就行了 |
[11:35] | Because those were my orders. | 因为我要执行命令 |
[11:37] | – How long you think this is gonna last… – Sit. | -你认为我们还能坚持多久 -坐好 |
[11:39] | Anyway, X.O., huh? | 副艇长大人 |
[11:40] | Who were your orders from, huh, Wallace? | 谁给你下的命令 华莱士 |
[11:42] | Huh? Who were they from? | 说 谁下的命令 |
[11:45] | You guys are all dead. | 你们都死定了 |
[11:50] | All of you. | 一个不落 |
[12:01] | If you wanted to go home, Josh, after what happened… | 如果你想回家 约什 那件事之后 |
[12:04] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[12:07] | I’m not leaving anyone behind. | 我不会扔下任何人 |
[12:09] | Not again. | 再也不会了 |
[12:15] | Americans volunteered after 9/11, | 911事件后美国人众志成城 |
[12:17] | all the way back to Valley Forge. | 此传统能够一直回溯到福吉谷 |
[12:19] | Marcus thinks he’s George Washington now? | 马库斯现在自诩为华盛顿再世了吗 |
[12:21] | Maybe the captain is aware of something that you’re not. | 也许艇长知道一些你不知道的情况 |
[12:24] | Well, if he asks the men if they want to go home, | 如果他问艇员们是不是想回家 |
[12:25] | the only answer he’s gonna get is, “Where’s the boat | 只会得到一个回答 “船在哪儿 |
[12:27] | and how many bags can I take?” | 我能拿几个箱子” |
[12:30] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还不明白 对吧 |
[12:32] | He’s done the calculations. | 他早就算计过了 |
[12:34] | He’s consulted with the military gods he adores so much, | 他已经问过他那些爱将 |
[12:36] | and he knows he’s lost ’em. | 他知道那些人留不住了 |
[12:42] | If you put your name on that “Go” List, | 如果你在”离开”那栏签了名 |
[12:43] | this thing is over. Don’t do it. | 就全完了 别那么做 |
[12:47] | Hell, I got front-row seats to the end of the world. | 见鬼 我现在身处通往世界末日的特快列车 |
[12:48] | You think I’m missing that? | 你觉得我会错过吗 |
[12:51] | Besides, I’m gonna paddle you, Kendal, and Captain Chaplin | 而且我要亲手把你 肯德尔和查普林艇长 |
[12:54] | right to your treason trial. | 送上叛国罪的被告席 |
[12:57] | Count on it. | 我说到做到 |
[13:00] | X.O. On the conn. | 副艇长接管指挥台 |
[13:04] | I need a word. | 我要跟你说句话 |
[13:07] | I’m sure you’ve heard about the attempt | 你肯定已经听说过有人 |
[13:08] | – on the Captain’s life. – Yeah. Is he okay? | -试图谋害艇长了吧 -是的 他没事吧 |
[13:10] | He’s fine. I want to keep it that way. | 他很好 我得确保他的安全 |
[13:13] | I need to know about any messages– | 我需要掌握任何信息 |
[13:15] | radio signals, coded communications, | 无线电信号 加密信息 |
[13:17] | anything that might have come through | 任何在过去几天内 |
[13:18] | the boat’s channels the last few days. | 出现在潜艇频道内的信息 |
[13:23] | Something you want to tell me, Cahill? | 你有什么事要告诉我吗 凯希尔 |
[13:27] | Marcus Chaplin has been deemed | 马库斯·查普林已被认定为 |
[13:29] | unfit for command, as has his X.O. | 不适宜继续指挥 副艇长也一样 |
[13:32] | Your government now considers them enemy combatants. | 你们的政府现在已将他们视作敌对势力 |
[13:35] | Your orders are to terminate command, | 你们的任务是终止他们的统治 |
[13:37] | using lethal force if necessary, | 必要时可采取致命手段 |
[13:39] | and seize or scuttle the U.S.S. “Colorado.” | 并占领或凿沉美国潜艇科罗拉多号 |
[13:43] | May god fill you with patriot zeal, | 愿上帝让你们心中充满爱国热忱 |
[13:45] | and bless this endeavor. | 佑护你们行动成功 |
[13:52] | When did this come through? | 这是什么时候发来的 |
[13:54] | I received it yesterday. | 我昨天收到的 |
[13:56] | It’s the secretary of defense. I-I didn’t know what to do. | 那可是国防部长 我不知道该做什么 |
[14:00] | Understood. | 懂了 |
[14:02] | You’re dismissed, Lieutenant. | 你可以解散了 上尉 |
[14:05] | We’ve been through the familygrams. | 我们查了家庭电报 |
[14:07] | Five other crewmen, including Wallace, | 另外五名队员 包括华莱士 |
[14:08] | received the same message. | 收到了同样的信息 |
[14:10] | We’ve put together a detail. | 我们已经掌握了详情 |
[14:11] | We’ll detain them all for questioning. | 我们打算拘留他们 进行问询 |
[14:13] | Well, they’ll be questioned, but no one’s getting detained. | 问询是应该的 但不要拘留任何人 |
[14:15] | It’s not a crime to receive a message. | 收到一条信息算不上什么罪行 |
[14:18] | Well, what about not reporting it? | 那知情不报呢 |
[14:19] | A-at least let me take them off the duty roster. | 至少不能让他们继续执勤了 |
[14:21] | We can’t have them on the boat until we know where they stand. | 在知道他们的立场之前 不能让他们上艇 |
[14:24] | Fine. But I expect the crew | 好吧 但我希望全体艇员 |
[14:25] | assembled and ready to drill– today, as scheduled. | 今天按原计划 集合演习 |
[14:28] | We can’t guarantee your safety. | 我们无法保证你的安全 |
[14:30] | Let us get you a ride to the boat. | 我们先护送你上船吧 |
[14:31] | You can be on board before the muster– | 你可以在检阅前先到达潜艇 |
[14:32] | Grace, you’re gonna want to learn to recognize | 格蕾丝 你得学着辨别 |
[14:34] | when the captain’s made up his mind. | 何时艇长是打定主意不会改的了 |
[14:37] | We muster at 1600, | 我们16点整开始检阅 |
[14:39] | and I’ll board the way I always have–with my crew. | 我将像往常一样登艇 和全艇成员一起 |
[14:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:52] | You gonna be able to get this off the island? | 你能把这个带出岛吗 |
[14:55] | I’m not gonna ask how, am I? | 我不能问怎么运 对不对 |
[14:57] | No, you’re not. | 对 不能 |
[15:00] | Do I look okay? | 我看上去还行吗 |
[15:04] | You look good. | 你看上去很帅 |
[15:06] | Whenever you’re ready. | 你准备好就开拍 |
[15:11] | Hi, babe. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[15:14] | This is the only way I could get you a message. | 我只能通过这种方式和你联络了 |
[15:18] | But it might be the last message | 但这也许是很长一段时间内 |
[15:20] | I-I can get to you for a while, so there’s… | 我最后一次和你说话 所以… |
[15:24] | something you need to know. | 有些事你必须知道 |
[15:29] | “…Global markets in rare earth minerals, | 稀土矿物类的全球市场上 |
[15:31] | key components in everything from cell phones | 是诸多高科技产品的关键 小到手机 |
[15:33] | to advanced weapons systems, | 大到先进的武器系统 |
[15:35] | is predicted to explode in the coming years, | 据预测在未来几年中将无限膨胀 |
[15:37] | yielding hundreds of billions of dollars in profits.” | 将产生数十亿美元的利润 |
[15:41] | There you have it. | 你一切都具备 |
[15:43] | Your science, your chemicals. | 你的科学技术 化学药品 |
[15:47] | Everything your boyfriend said you needed. | 你男朋友说你需要的一切 |
[15:50] | I can’t do this now. | 我现在不能做这个 |
[15:51] | But your boyfriend, the geologist, | 但你男友 那个地质学家 |
[15:53] | he was so enthusiastic about all of this | 他之前对这一切充满激情 |
[15:55] | when he persuaded me to spend so much of my money to run tests. | 劝服我花了那么多钱进行测试 |
[15:59] | And then he ran away. | 然后他就跑了 |
[16:01] | Now there is a debt, Sophie. | 现在你们欠我的债 索菲 |
[16:04] | And debts are paid. | 欠债就得还 |
[16:26] | My men are nearby. | 我的人就守在附近 |
[16:27] | And that helps you how? | 那能帮得了你什么 |
[16:29] | A lot of hospital workers got off this island. | 很多医务工作者都离开了这座岛 |
[16:32] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[16:33] | I think they paid you in morphine for their tickets out. | 我觉得他们以吗啡抵价获取离岛的船票 |
[16:39] | Now I got a friend that needs that joy juice more than you do. | 现在我有个朋友比你更需要那玩意儿 |
[16:44] | Of course. Whatever you like. | 当然 都听你的 |
[16:53] | He’ll be lucky if someone doesn’t take another shot at him. | 如果没人再朝他开枪 就算他走运了 |
[16:58] | Crew, atten-hut! | 艇员们 立正 |
[17:01] | At ease. | 稍息 |
[17:06] | He thinks he’s bulletproof. | 他以为自己刀枪不入 |
[17:07] | No, but he wants them to think that he is. | 不 但他希望别人这么认为 |
[17:18] | Ten-hut! | 立正 |
[17:19] | Right face. | 向右转 |
[17:22] | Forward march. | 向前进 |
[17:32] | Uh, the captain’s list– | 艇长的那个名单 |
[17:35] | Stay, go– | 去或留 |
[17:37] | – It’s a load of crap, right? – Sorry. How do you mean? | -其实是假的 是吧 -抱歉 你什么意思 |
[17:39] | I’m the senior nuke-rated chief on this boat. | 我是本舰上有权接触核武器的高级长官 |
[17:41] | He’s not gonna let me go home no matter what. | 他无论如何都不会让我回家的 |
[17:43] | You think he’s gonna trust some PO3 to run his reactor? | 你觉得他会让三等士官来掌管核反应堆吗 |
[17:46] | Lucky me. I’m indispensable. | 我真幸运 我是不可或缺的 |
[18:23] | This universal condemnation | 全球强烈谴责 |
[18:25] | for what is coming to be called “The Bolton Doctrine,” | 即将达成的《博尔顿声明》 |
[18:27] | the preemptive use of nuclear force. | 即核武器的优先购买权 |
[18:30] | Meanwhile, | 与此同时 |
[18:30] | China conducted naval drills off the coast of Taiwan, which– | 中国在台湾海岸进行了海军演习 |
[18:37] | There must be someone you can talk to, dad. | 你肯定可以找到人帮忙的 爸 |
[18:39] | And what would I ask them? | 我让他们怎么做呢 |
[18:41] | Well, after everything you have done for this president, | 你为总统做过那么多事 |
[18:44] | for his administration, | 为他的政府贡献那么多 |
[18:45] | why would they steal the very thing we built for them? | 他们为什么要偷走我们为他们设计的武器系统 |
[18:48] | They could have asked. | 直接开口要就行了啊 |
[18:50] | You’re taking this too personally. | 你在这件事里加入了太多私人感情 |
[18:51] | Too personally? | 太多私人感情 |
[18:53] | Someone got the man that I was sleeping with | 有人收买了跟我上床的男人指使他偷走 |
[18:55] | to steal the only specs of a multibillion-dollar system. | 唯一一份价值数十亿美元的系统说明 |
[18:58] | That is our money. | 那是我们的钱 |
[19:00] | So you’re damn right I am taking this personally. | 所以你说得太对了 我是加入了私人感情 |
[19:02] | Let it go. | 算了吧 |
[19:04] | No. | 不 |
[19:06] | I’m not gonna let it go. | 我不会就这么善罢甘休的 |
[19:07] | What do they want with it? Why would he take it? | 他们想拿它干什么 他为什么要拿走它 |
[19:10] | Because I told him to. | 因为是我让他那样做的 |
[19:14] | Because when the president asks you to do something, | 因为如果总统要你去做某件事 |
[19:16] | you do it. | 你只能照做 |
[19:17] | You just handed over our family’s future, | 你把我们家族的未来拱手让出 |
[19:20] | – a future that– – No, I protected our family’s future. | -那未来是… -不 我保护了我们家族的未来 |
[19:22] | You’re just too stubborn to see that yet. | 你只是太固执 尚未认清那一点 |
[19:25] | I worked my ass off on that project. | 我为那项工程累得半死不活 |
[19:27] | You did a wonderful job on Perseus. | 你在珀尔修斯系统研发中表现得很出色 |
[19:30] | But Pakistan is in ruins, | 但巴基斯坦已成废墟 |
[19:32] | our government condemned by our allies. | 我们的政府遭到盟国的谴责 |
[19:35] | There are a lot of nervous powerful people in Washington right now, | 现在华盛顿很多大人物都如坐针毡 |
[19:38] | so we are going to sit this one out. | 我们绝不能引火上身 |
[19:43] | You just have to trust me this time. | 你这次务必要信任我 |
[19:47] | Always. | 我一直都信任你 |
[19:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:51] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我的乖女儿 |
[19:58] | You’re a hard man, Hop. | 你是个硬汉 霍普 |
[19:59] | It’s gonna feel better real soon. | 你很快就会觉得好受一些的 |
[20:09] | Now, buddy, I need your help figuring out this mess. | 兄弟 现在你要帮我理清这堆乱麻 |
[20:12] | We may be here a while. | 我们也许得在这待一阵子 |
[20:13] | Who knows how safe things are gonna be for us back there? | 谁知道我们回去会遭遇什么 |
[20:16] | No, I got to get back. I got to… | 不 我得回去 我得… |
[20:19] | I got to get home. | 我得回家 |
[20:20] | Hopper, buddy. | 霍普 兄弟 |
[20:22] | Hey. Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[20:24] | Why did we kill that guy? | 我们为什么杀了那家伙 |
[20:26] | Orders change. | 命令变了 |
[20:28] | Who? Who changed the orders? | 谁 是谁更改了命令 |
[20:32] | They change all the time. | 他们不停地更改命令 |
[20:34] | Hop. | 霍普 |
[20:40] | Lieutenant Shepard, you have the conn. | 谢帕德上尉 你接管指挥台 |
[20:42] | Attention all hands, this is your Captain. | 全体注意 我是你们的艇长 |
[20:44] | We don’t drill to be good. | 演习的目的不是变得优秀 |
[20:46] | We drill to be perfect. | 而是变得完美 |
[20:47] | We will commence torpedo attack scenario once again. | 我们将再次操练鱼雷攻击方案 |
[20:50] | The clock starts now. | 计时开始 |
[20:54] | Christine, it’s me– Paul. | 克里斯蒂 我是保罗 |
[21:00] | I’ve been trying to call you. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[21:02] | Yeah, I turned my phone off. | 我关机了 |
[21:04] | It’s been ringing nonstop since the indictment. | 自从诉讼提起后 来电从未间断 |
[21:06] | Yeah. That was always coming. | 是会这样的 |
[21:09] | Navy’s cut off Sam’s pay. | 山姆被海军停薪了 |
[21:11] | Credit cards were canceled. I have no savings. | 信用卡被注销了 我没有任何积蓄 |
[21:14] | There’s no gas in my car, no groceries. | 我的车没油了 食物也吃光了 |
[21:18] | How does this happen? | 怎么会这样 |
[21:21] | One day everything’s normal, | 前一秒还好好的 |
[21:22] | and then the next you can’t even eat. | 下一秒却甚至连吃的都没了 |
[21:26] | I got… | 我还有 |
[21:29] | $217. | 217美元 |
[21:31] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[21:33] | Okay, you’re proud, that’s good, | 你自尊心强 这很好 |
[21:34] | but you’re gonna have to learn | 但你得学着 |
[21:34] | how to accept help when it’s offered. | 接受他人的援助之手 |
[21:41] | My mom–she’s not well, and… | 我的母亲 身体不是很好 |
[21:45] | she has no money, so she can’t just come, | 而且她没钱 所以来不了 |
[21:46] | and Sam’s parents are no help. | 山姆的父母也帮不上什么忙 |
[21:49] | My sister– she’s got the kids, so… | 我的姐姐 她得抚养孩子 所以… |
[21:52] | there’s no one. | 没人能帮上我 |
[21:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:58] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[22:00] | You’re gonna be under a microscope. | 你将会被严密监视 |
[22:02] | Everything you say, everything you do– | 你说的每一句话 做的每一件事 |
[22:05] | It’s gonna be relentless and vicious. | 这个过程残酷无情 |
[22:07] | You’re gonna be unbreakable. | 你要坚强起来 |
[22:09] | And I’m gonna be there every step of the way. Okay? | 我会陪你走过每一步 好吗 |
[22:13] | You’re not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
[22:16] | Come on. | 来 |
[22:20] | Mrs. Kendal, what do you think | 肯德尔女士 |
[22:20] | about your husband’s actions? | 你对你丈夫的行为怎么看 |
[22:22] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[22:24] | Christine! | 克里斯蒂 |
[22:24] | No. No! | 不要 |
[22:26] | Mrs. Kendal, over here! Over here! | 肯德尔女士 看这里 看这里 |
[22:28] | Get off my property! | 滚出我家 |
[22:30] | Get off now! | 快滚开 |
[22:31] | Do you consider your husband to be a terrorist? | 你觉得你丈夫是个恐怖分子吗 |
[22:36] | Do you feel he’s a traitor?! | 你觉得他是个叛徒吗 |
[22:39] | Come back inside. | 回屋里吧 |
[22:42] | Mrs. Kendal, why won’t you make a statement? | 肯德尔女士 怎么不说说你的看法 |
[22:49] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |
[22:52] | Why are you watching me?! | 你们为什么要监视我 |
[22:54] | Why are you lying about my husband, you cowards?! | 为什么要污蔑我的丈夫 你们这群懦夫 |
[22:56] | Come out here and call me a traitor to my face, you liars! | 有本事当面说我是叛徒 你们这些骗子 |
[23:00] | Why aren’t you reporting about them, huh?! | 你们为什么不报道他们 |
[23:02] | The government detained me! | 政府拘押了我 |
[23:04] | They’re lying about what happened to the “Colorado”! | 他们对科罗拉多号上发生的事满口谎言 |
[23:06] | I am a U.S. citizen, and I will not be silenced! | 我是一名美国公民 我不会保持缄默 |
[23:10] | I want the truth, and you should, too! | 我要寻求真相 你们也当如此 |
[23:42] | Hi, babe. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[23:43] | You’re gonna see some of the crew coming home soon. | 你很快就会看到一些艇员回家了 |
[23:46] | I’m not gonna be one of them. | 我不会是其中之一 |
[23:47] | I just–I feel it in my heart that I have to stay | 我只是 真心觉得我得留在这 |
[23:49] | and see this thing through. | 把这事管到底 |
[23:51] | I know it. | 我确定 |
[23:53] | I know, I know. I get patriotic. | 我知道我很爱国 |
[23:55] | Turn that off. | 把它关了 |
[23:57] | I’ve always known that. | 我一直清楚这点 |
[23:59] | He’s a true blue, this one. | 他很忠诚 |
[24:02] | You promised to send that, not watch it. | 你承诺要把它发送出去 而不是留下欣赏 |
[24:04] | And I almost did. | 我几乎就要发了 |
[24:05] | Just think the fun I would have missed. | 我本来可能错过很多乐趣啊 |
[24:08] | It’s meant for his wife, not for your amusement. | 这是给他妻子的 不是供你娱乐的 |
[24:12] | You realize, of course, that he’s not talking to you. | 你当然明白 他那些话不是对你说的 |
[24:18] | Tell your sweet sailor his message will be delivered. | 告诉你那亲爱的水手 他的话会被转达 |
[24:20] | Now what news do you have for me? | 你有什么消息给我 |
[24:23] | If the minerals were there, this test would be green. | 如果真的有矿产 这个会是绿色 |
[24:27] | I took many samples. | 我取了很多样本 |
[24:33] | Sophie, please… | 索菲 拜托 |
[24:36] | Don’t mistake my affection for you for weakness. | 我喜欢你不代表我懦弱 |
[24:41] | It’s a big island. Keep looking! | 这岛大得很 给我继续找 |
[24:53] | Flooding in the torpedo room is secured. | 鱼雷舱的水位已控制到安全标准 |
[24:57] | Drill concluded. | 结束演习 |
[25:00] | We shaved ten seconds off our time. | 我们提前10秒完成了演习任务 |
[25:04] | If this were the real deal, | 如果这是真格的 |
[25:04] | there’s every likelihood we’d all still be alive. | 我们很有可能顺利逃生 |
[25:07] | It’s not time to pop champagne, | 还没到开香槟庆祝的时候 |
[25:09] | but there will be ice cream on the mess decks. | 但休息舱会有冰淇淋 |
[25:14] | Well done, Lieutenant. | 上尉 干得不错 |
[25:16] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[25:17] | – Nav, take us home. – Aye, sir. | -海员 返航 -是 长官 |
[25:18] | Can I help you, Mr. Brannan? | 有什么事吗 布兰伦先生 |
[25:21] | Petty Officer Brannan, step off the conn. | 布兰伦士官 离开指挥室 |
[25:23] | Grenade! | 有手榴弹 |
[25:25] | I’m taking control of this boat, sir. | 我要接管这艘潜艇 长官 |
[25:27] | Set a course for the blockade, | 设定航线驶往封锁区 |
[25:28] | where you will surrender to naval authorities. | 在那儿向海军当局投降 |
[25:33] | – You two, come with me. – Yes, sir. | -你们两个跟我来 -是 长官 |
[25:34] | – Find the C.O.B. – Aye, sir. | -找到水手长 -是 长官 |
[25:37] | Josh, take it easy, son. | 约什 放轻松 孩子 |
[25:42] | Everyone off this conn. | 所有人离开指挥室 |
[25:44] | I want this deck cleared now! | 立刻清舱 |
[25:46] | – Helm remain stationed. – Yes, sir. | -舵手留在原位 -是 长官 |
[25:48] | Full stop. | 停止前进 |
[25:59] | He’s threatening my boat, too. And my men on it. | 他也在威胁我的潜艇 还有我的弟兄 |
[26:03] | Okay. | 明白 |
[26:05] | Josh, I know you went through hell when you were captured. | 约什 我知道你被俘的经历有如炼狱 |
[26:08] | But whatever’s going through your mind– | 但是不管你怎么想… |
[26:09] | Don’t take another step. | 别往前走了 |
[26:12] | I’m standing right here. | 我就站在这 |
[26:15] | Whatever’s going through your mind right now, | 不管你现在怎么想 |
[26:17] | this is not the answer. | 这不是正确选择 |
[26:18] | They’re calling us traitors. | 他们叫我们叛徒 |
[26:21] | Everyone thinks I’m a coward. | 每个人都觉得我是个懦夫 |
[26:22] | No one thinks that, son. | 没人那么想 孩子 |
[26:23] | I’m taking back this boat and returning it to my country, | 我要拿回这艘潜艇 还给我的国家 |
[26:26] | or I will die on the bottom with it. | 不然我就在这里与它玉石俱焚 |
[26:28] | Either way, somebody’s gonna call me a hero. | 不管怎样 都会有人说我是个英雄 |
[26:32] | You know, I don’t think you and I | 我不觉得我们 |
[26:34] | are that far apart, really. | 这么敌对 真的 |
[26:35] | We couldn’t be farther apart, sir. | 我们相当敌对 长官 |
[26:36] | Really? What are you doing right now? | 是吗 你现在在干什么 |
[26:40] | You’re standing up to authority. | 你在与权威抗衡 |
[26:42] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[26:44] | No, X.O., you can’t do this. He’s messed up. | 不 副艇长 你不能这么做 他情绪混乱 |
[26:46] | He’s not thinking straight. We can’t just kill him. | 脑子不清楚 我们不能这样杀了他 |
[26:47] | – He’s one of us. – That grenade goes off on the conn, | -他是我们的一员 -一旦那颗手榴弹在指挥室引爆 |
[26:49] | we lose the controls, we’re all dead. | 场面会失控 我们必死无疑 |
[26:51] | – Don’t– – Hey, I want to get him out of there as safe as I can, | -别 -我很想让他安全离开那里 |
[26:54] | but he has taken it out of my hands. | 但他没给我这个机会 |
[27:01] | Our country was founded in protest, | 我们的国家是在抗争中建立的 |
[27:02] | under the moral obligation to stand up to authority | 当国家的最大利益受到威胁时 |
[27:06] | when it acts against the best interests of our nation. | 出于道德责任我们挺身而出 挑战权威 |
[27:08] | I swore to defend my nation! | 我发过誓要保卫我的国家 |
[27:09] | No, you swore to support and defend | 不 你发过誓要维护和保卫 |
[27:12] | the Constitution of the United States | 美利坚合众国宪法 |
[27:14] | against all enemies, foreign and domestic. | 不受国内外敌人的侵犯 |
[27:17] | That is how you defend your nation. | 这才叫保卫你的国家 |
[27:19] | You disobeyed a direct order. | 你违抗了一个直接命令 |
[27:21] | You stole a nuclear submarine a-and fired on our country! | 你偷了一艘核潜艇 还向我们的国家开火 |
[27:25] | I guess it sounds pretty bad when you put it like that. | 你要这样说的话 听着确实很恶劣 |
[27:29] | They tried to kill us, Josh. | 但他们当时要杀我们 约什 |
[27:31] | And if we hadn’t fired that nuke, | 如果我们没发射那颗核弹 |
[27:32] | they would have succeeded. | 他们就成功了 |
[27:33] | Now, I grant you, | 现在 我向你保证 |
[27:35] | it’s pretty damn hard to fathom what’s right or wrong here, | 这件事很难说谁对谁错 |
[27:38] | but we do need to decide. | 但我们必须做出抉择 |
[27:41] | What do duty and honor dictate we do? | 责任和忠诚让我们何去何从 |
[27:45] | How do we best uphold the oath we took? | 如何最好地坚守我们立下的誓言 |
[27:50] | Now I’ve answered those questions for myself, | 这些问题我已经回答了 |
[27:51] | but you need to decide, Josh. | 但你要做出决定 约什 |
[27:54] | Everyone on this crew needs to decide. | 每一名艇员都要做出决定 |
[27:57] | That’s why there’s a list… up on the mess decks. | 因此我才把名单张贴在 休息舱的舱面上 |
[28:00] | It’s not stay or go. | 这无关乎去与留 |
[28:02] | It’s a declaration. | 而是一种誓言 |
[28:05] | What do you really stand for? | 你到底站在哪边 |
[28:11] | It’s okay if you want to sit down. | 想坐就坐下吧 |
[28:12] | No. You…you’re twisting everything up. | 不 你把事情都搞混了 |
[28:17] | I…I just wanted to be in the navy | 当我看见海军的宣传时 |
[28:18] | I saw in the damn commercials, you know? | 我就想当海军 |
[28:20] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 我只想当一名海军 |
[28:21] | Look, Josh, I get it. | 约什 我明白 |
[28:22] | When I was a kid, we moved to a pretty rough town. | 小时候我家搬到了一个环境很差的城市 |
[28:26] | But there was always the Chesapeake. | 但还好有切萨皮克港 |
[28:28] | And I’d look out there and I’d see those ships. | 每每我朝港口看都能看见船只 |
[28:30] | And I knew… | 那时我就知道 |
[28:32] | That was my way out. | 那就是我的出路 |
[28:35] | The navy saw more in me than I saw in myself. | 海军生涯让我更了解自己 |
[28:37] | Gave me everything I have, | 赋予我一切 |
[28:39] | made me into the man I am today. | 铸就了现在的我 |
[28:43] | So what I’ve done, the choice I’ve made– | 所以我所做的这些决定 |
[28:46] | It’s like I’ve betrayed my brother. | 看起来像是背叛了我的兄弟 |
[28:49] | But it’s the only choice I had. | 但这是我唯一的选择 |
[28:51] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[28:55] | You didn’t have to choose that. | 你不用选择 |
[28:56] | You didn’t. | 不用的 |
[29:01] | Josh, what’s going on, man? Talk to me. | 约什 到底怎么了 告诉我 |
[29:05] | oh, god. | 天啊 |
[29:08] | It’s my fault. | 是我的错 |
[29:13] | I did it. | 我的错 |
[29:15] | And he’s dead because of me. | 他是因为我才死的 |
[29:20] | You talking about Red? | 你是说瑞德吗 |
[29:21] | Don’t come near me! I swear to god! | 别靠近我 我发誓 |
[29:23] | Brannan, hold out the grenade and do not move! | 布兰伦 别动 拿好手雷 |
[29:25] | – Just get back, damn it! – Stand down! Stand down! | -退后 别逼我 -后退 后退 |
[29:27] | The pin’s out! | 他拉了保险销 |
[29:33] | Lower your weapon. | 放下枪 |
[29:36] | I want to speak to Curry. | 我要和科利通话 |
[29:38] | I want to talk to the secretary of defense. | 我要和国防部长通话 |
[29:46] | X.O., open the channel. | 副艇长 连线 |
[29:50] | Petty Officer Brannan would like to speak to the secretary of defense. | 士官布兰伦要和国防部长通话 |
[29:53] | And that’s just what we’re gonna do. | 我们只能这样 |
[30:00] | Stay with me, Josh. We’re almost there. | 别急 约什 就快连上了 |
[30:02] | How we doing on that call, Sam? | 连线怎么样了 山姆 |
[30:03] | It’s coming online now. | 马上连上了 |
[30:05] | Put it on the speakers. | 打开扬声器 |
[30:11] | This is secretary of defense Curry. | 我是国防部长科利 |
[30:13] | Who am I speaking with? | 请问是谁 |
[30:14] | This is Marcus, Bill. | 比尔 我是马库斯 |
[30:16] | I’m here with Petty Officer Josh Brannan, | 士官约什·布兰伦在我身边 |
[30:18] | who has taken control of the boat. | 他控制了潜艇 |
[30:22] | Sir, I’m taking the boat out to the blockade. | 长官 我要将潜艇带到封锁区 |
[30:24] | I request instructions. | 请指示 |
[30:25] | What’s your current situation? | 你那边现在是何情况 |
[30:28] | I’m on the conn. I have a grenade. | 我在指挥台 拿着手雷 |
[30:30] | Are you acting alone? Is there resistance? | 你是否单独行动 是否有反抗 |
[30:33] | I’m alone. | 是单独行动 |
[30:35] | There’s an armed party on the conn, | 有多人持武器与我对峙 |
[30:36] | but my grenade is live. | 但我已拉开手雷保险销 |
[30:45] | Sir, what are my orders? | 长官 请指示 |
[30:47] | You’re four hours out from the blockade. | 到封锁区需要四小时 |
[30:49] | It’s too far. You’ll never hold them off that long. | 距离太远 不可能把手雷拿那么久 |
[30:57] | What do you want me to do… Sir? | 需要我怎么做 长官 |
[31:01] | – Blow it. Sink the boat. – Lower your weapons. | -炸掉潜艇 -放下枪 |
[31:04] | Mr. Brannan, I want you to confirm that you have heard your orders. | 布兰伦 请确认我的命令 |
[31:07] | Yes, sir, I heard you. Sink the boat. | 是的 长官 明白 炸掉潜艇 |
[31:14] | Josh, there are 120 souls on this boat right now. | 约什 现在潜艇上有120条命 |
[31:18] | Curry and the others want this whole mess to just go away. | 科利那群人想此事就此了结 |
[31:22] | They want to bury it at the bottom of the ocean. | 他们想把此事淹没在海底 |
[31:24] | Our mere presence | 我们的存在 |
[31:25] | is forcing hard questions to be asked back home. | 才能让人们去追寻事实真相 |
[31:28] | I am trying to bring the truth out into light. | 我在想办法让真相大白 |
[31:34] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[32:20] | Ship is secure. | 潜艇现已安全 |
[32:21] | I can’t help you anymore, Admiral Shepard. I’m sorry. | 我帮不了你了 谢帕德上将 抱歉 |
[32:25] | Why the change of heart? | 为什么又改变主意了 |
[32:27] | I’m taking the long view. | 我得考虑长远些 |
[32:29] | Oh, yeah? Which is what? | 是吗 考虑什么 |
[32:32] | The U.S. under martial law, | 难道美国采取军事管制 |
[32:33] | with you sitting on a Hamptons throne somewhere | 而你却在某处享受汉普顿斯宝座 |
[32:36] | letting the peasants eat cake? | 却让农民吃蛋糕吗 |
[32:37] | Yeah. Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[32:39] | Look, you could have told me this on the phone. | 这事你本可以在电话里跟我讲的 |
[32:41] | Why are you here? | 为什么到这来找我 |
[32:42] | The order. 998. | 那条命令 998 |
[32:44] | It doesn’t exist. It’s wiped clean. | 根本不存在 都被销毁了 |
[32:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:56] | If they’re worried Chaplin is gonna use my prototype | 如果他们担心查普林会用我的样机 |
[32:59] | against them, who better to figure out | 来对付他们 那么制作样机的人 |
[33:00] | how to help them defeat it than the people who made it? | 无疑是帮助他们反击的最佳人选 |
[33:04] | Instead, the President personally called my father, | 然而 总统却私下会见了我父亲 |
[33:08] | had him get my boyfriend | 要求他支使我男朋友 |
[33:10] | to steal the Perseus drive from me. | 从我这里偷走珀尔修斯硬盘 |
[33:14] | There’s a gyroscopic positioning system | 样机上面装有 |
[33:16] | built into the prototype. | 陀螺定位系统 |
[33:18] | It began tracking data | 它从科罗拉多号离港 |
[33:19] | the minute the “Colorado” left port. | 就开始追踪数据 |
[33:21] | But when Chaplin tested it, | 查普林测试样机的时候 |
[33:23] | it transmitted all that data back home | 系统把数据都传输回来了 |
[33:25] | just like it was supposed to, | 就跟设计的一模一样 |
[33:27] | which is now also on that drive. | 而现在数据就在那个硬盘上 |
[33:30] | They didn’t want you to know where the “Colorado” was | 他们不想让你知道科罗拉多号 |
[33:32] | – when it was attacked. – No, that’s not it. | -被袭时的位置 -不是这样 |
[33:35] | They don’t want anyone to know where the “Colorado” was | 是他们不想任何人知道科罗拉多号 |
[33:37] | before the attack. | 被袭前的位置 |
[33:41] | I’ve been asked to attend a meeting | 有人通知我明天在五角大楼 |
[33:42] | at the Pentagon tomorrow. | 开会 |
[33:44] | What for? | 什么会 |
[33:45] | Well, they won’t say, but it’s a– | 他们不肯说 但是我知道是 |
[33:47] | it’s a meeting with the new secretary of Defense–Curry. | 是新任国防部秘书长科利召开的 |
[33:52] | Just so you know, | 我只想让你知道 |
[33:53] | I’m not allergic to shellfish, either. | 我也不对贝类过敏 |
[34:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:07] | Well, look at you two all dressed up. | 你们俩都穿戴的很整齐啊 |
[34:09] | Hey, it’s been fun, man, but it’s time to go. | 这里确实很有意思 但也是时候离开了 |
[34:11] | We have a boat. Let’s grab Gil’s body and Hopper, | 我们有船 所以带上吉尔的尸体和霍普 |
[34:14] | and get the hell out of dodge. | 我们一起离开这里 |
[34:16] | No, Hopper can’t travel yet. No way. | 不 霍普现在还不能跋涉 不行 |
[34:19] | Better odds than staying here, man. | 去哪里都比在这里强 |
[34:20] | Yeah? ’cause you know what’s waiting for us back home? | 是吗 你知道回去等待我们的是什么吗 |
[34:22] | ’cause I sure as hell don’t. | 我保证你的想法是错的 |
[34:23] | Half their crew’s about to bug out. | 那边有一半艇员都要放弃了 |
[34:26] | Fine. We’ll grab Gil and be out of your way. | 那好 我们带上吉尔然后消失 |
[34:28] | No. You won’t. | 不行 |
[34:31] | I did three tours with Gil. | 我和吉尔一起出过三次任务 |
[34:32] | We went through buds together. | 我们一起出生入死 |
[34:34] | We made each other promises. | 我们彼此承诺过 |
[34:37] | He stays with me. | 所以他跟我在一起 |
[34:42] | Take this outside my bar! | 打架的话给我滚出去 |
[34:47] | You’re paying for the damage. | 有什么损失你们赔偿 |
[34:56] | Don’t get up. | 别起来了 |
[35:17] | Hell with it. | 去死 |
[35:43] | You fell asleep. | 你睡着了 |
[35:45] | Huh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:48] | You feeling better about all this? | 整个事件你能接受了吗 |
[35:50] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[35:52] | Screw ’em, right? | 让他们都去死吧 |
[35:54] | You worked very hard on Perseus. | 你对珀尔修斯付出了很多 |
[35:59] | I’m very proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[36:01] | But the game has grown. | 但是游戏升级了 |
[36:03] | The stakes are out of your league. | 赌注已经超出你的能力范围 |
[36:08] | Get yourself to bed. | 去床上睡吧 |
[36:09] | …Met by mostly cheers | 在全国范围内 |
[36:12] | across the country today. | 赢得了最高呼声 |
[36:13] | But Christine Kendal, wife of nuclear submarine X.O., | 但是核潜艇副艇长之妻克里斯蒂·肯德尔 |
[36:17] | lashed out at reporters tonight | 今晚在她马里兰州的家门口前 |
[36:19] | in front of her Maryland home. | 怒斥记者 |
[36:20] | Why are you watching me?! | 你们为什么监视我 |
[36:22] | Why are you lying about my husband, you cowards?! | 为什么要污蔑我的丈夫 你们这群懦夫 |
[36:25] | The government detained me! | 政府拘押了我 |
[36:26] | They are lying about what happened to the “Colorado”! | 他们对科罗拉多号上发生的事满口谎言 |
[36:29] | I am a U.S. citizen, and I will not be silenced! | 我是一名美国公民 我不会保持缄默 |
[36:33] | I want the truth, and you should, too! | 我要寻求真相 你们也当如此 |
[36:39] | Enter. | 请进 |
[36:45] | No, leave it open, please. | 别关 请开着门 |
[36:52] | Sir… | 长官 |
[36:55] | I have to talk to you about Josh. | 我得跟你谈谈约什的事 |
[36:57] | What we went through with Red. | 还有我们和瑞德一起的经历 |
[36:59] | I’m listening. | 洗耳恭听 |
[37:03] | It wasn’t like we said. | 我们之前说的不对 |
[37:05] | Serrat made us choose who would die. | 塞拉让我们自己选谁去死 |
[37:08] | He asked me first, and I wouldn’t do it. | 他先问的我 可我没有选 |
[37:10] | Then he put his gun on Josh. | 然后他就拿枪指着约什 |
[37:12] | He picked Red. | 约什选了瑞德 |
[37:14] | If he hadn’t, it would have been all three of us. | 可如果他不选的话 我们三个都得死 |
[37:17] | Red was screaming right up until the gunshots. | 直到枪响瑞德一直尖叫 |
[37:20] | So you let a time bomb fester on my boat. | 于是你就让一颗暴躁的定时炸弹在艇上 |
[37:24] | I was worried about him– | 我只是担心他 |
[37:26] | What the crew would think of him. | 担心其他艇员会怎么想他 |
[37:42] | It’s a nice spot. | 这里位置很好 |
[37:46] | In the morning, the local girls come down. | 在早晨 当地的女孩们会下山来 |
[37:48] | They dive for oysters. | 他们去打捞牡蛎 |
[37:50] | Brown skin, bikini tops. | 棕色肌肤 比基尼上衣 |
[37:54] | It’s a damn fine “good morning.” | 是个绝对”美好的早晨” |
[37:58] | Don’t think you’ll tire of that too soon. | 估计好久你都看不厌 |
[38:02] | And when the sun gets low, | 太阳落山时 |
[38:05] | it lights up the water all pink. | 海面被照得粉亮 |
[38:08] | Ah, it’s just… spectacular. | 真的 很美 |
[38:28] | It ain’t Arlington, though. | 但这里不是阿灵顿 |
[38:35] | You deserve Arlington. | 你应该埋在阿灵顿 |
[38:53] | You won back a lot of hearts and minds today, sir. | 你今天赢回很多人心 先生 |
[38:55] | Still, we’re losing a lot of good people. | 我们还是失去了很多好艇员 |
[38:59] | Maybe if I’d made a better speech. | 也许我的演讲该更好 |
[39:04] | X.O., please speak with our engineer. | 副艇长 请和我们的轮机长谈谈 |
[39:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:12] | My name’s been moved. | 我的名字被挪地方了 |
[39:15] | Guess I’m not going anywhere. | 看来我哪都不用去了 |
[39:16] | You were right. You’re too important to let go, Anders. | 没错 你太重要了 我们不能让你走 |
[39:19] | So for now, you’re stuck with us. | 所以你暂时和我们在一起 |
[39:21] | The captain and I both appreciate your service. | 艇长和我都很感激你的贡献 |
[39:35] | You’re lucky you didn’t break anything. | 你真幸运 没打碎什么东西 |
[39:37] | I bend, I don’t break. | 我只会扳弯东西 不会打碎东西 |
[39:40] | Right. Tough guy. | 对哦 顽强的男人 |
[39:44] | This could really use a stitch. | 这里真的应该缝一针 |
[39:46] | I know. Don’t bother. It’s gonna scar up nice. | 别费事了 结的疤会比较好看 |
[39:53] | You loved him, didn’t you? | 你爱他 对不对 |
[39:56] | That’s why you fought for him. | 所以你为他奋斗 |
[40:02] | He was my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[40:58] | I wanted you to see this so you would understand. | 我想让你看看这个 这样你会明白 |
[41:05] | For centuries, this island wasn’t– | 上百年来 这个小岛都不为 |
[41:07] | wasn’t noticed by the world. | 不为世界所知 |
[41:09] | No wealth, no importance. | 没有财产 也不重要 |
[41:13] | So it was allowed to remain beautiful. | 所以才能保留它的美丽 |
[41:16] | I guess we changed things a bit, didn’t we? | 我们改变了一些事 是吗 |
[41:23] | You are the power on this island now. | 你们现在是这岛上的主宰力量 |
[41:27] | So you have the responsibility | 所以你们有责任 |
[41:29] | to care for it. | 好好保护这个岛 |
[41:34] | If, uh, something were to happen to me– | 如果我遇到不测 |
[41:38] | What are you talking about? What’s gonna happen to you? | 你说什么呢 遇到什么不测 |
[41:41] | Look at it. | 看看这个岛 |
[41:43] | It’s magical. | 很神奇 |
[41:45] | And it’s yours now. | 它现在是你们的了 |
[41:47] | Whether you want it or not. | 不管你们想不想要它 |
[41:49] | Listen, I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be here. | 听着 很抱歉 但是我不想留在这 |
[41:51] | Oui, je sais. | 我知道 |
[41:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:56] | You’re like me when I first arrived. | 你就像我刚来的时候 |
[41:58] | This place was exile, | 这地方曾是流亡之地 |
[42:01] | but not anymore. | 但现在不再是了 |
[42:06] | There are things here | 这里有些事情 |
[42:08] | worth more than you can ever imagine. | 比你想的重要得多 |