时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Stop it there. | 这里停 |
[00:18] | Now, that was the assassination of the mayor of Cali, Colombia, | 这是几年前发生的哥伦比亚卡利市长被杀 |
[00:21] | by a drug cartel a few years back. | 凶手是一个毒品交易集团 |
[00:24] | Let’have a lookat the gunman’s face. | 看看这个凶手的面部表情 |
[00:31] | The brows drawn down and together, | 眉毛往下皱在一起 |
[00:33] | The raising of the upper lid, | 眼睑上扬 |
[00:35] | The tightness under the eyes. | 眼袋紧绷 |
[00:37] | If someone is about to | 如果有人要 |
[00:39] | Commit a premeditated act of violence, | 进行预先策划好的谋杀行动 |
[00:41] | this is the expression you’re going to see. | 那么他脸上就会写着这种表情 |
[00:43] | All right, | 懂吗 |
[00:44] | Here it is again on the face of a 16-year-old girl | 这个16岁女孩的表情也是如此 |
[00:48] | About to shoot her homeroom teacher in nevada | 在内华达州的她 正要射杀她的家庭教师 |
[00:52] | And again on the face of a Basque separatist | 还有这个巴斯克的分裂主义者的表情也是 |
[00:56] | Getting on a bus with 20 pounds of explosives strapped to his chest. | 他身上绑着20磅炸药准备上巴士 |
[01:02] | If you see this expression, | 如果你看到谁脸上有这个表情 |
[01:04] | It’s likely this person | 说明这个人 |
[01:05] | Is about to attack someone. | 很可能有攻击倾向 |
[01:07] | I saw that look on a girl I dated once. | 我有次在我约会的女伴脸上看到这表情 |
[01:09] | To the D.C.Police I haven’t met, | 各位素未谋面的华盛顿警官们 |
[01:11] | I’m agent Paul Aronson with the secret service. | 我是特勤部的特工保尔·阿伦森 |
[01:14] | Now, we are responsiblefor the security of ambassador | 今天 我们要负责保护南韩共和国大使 |
[01:17] | Park Jung-soo from the republic of south korea today. | 朴正秀的安全 |
[01:20] | Two weeks ago, | 两周前 |
[01:21] | The ambassador announced his candidacy for president. | 该大使宣布他将竞选总统一职 |
[01:25] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[01:26] | Intelligence sources picked up chatter that there may be | 有情报称今天可能 |
[01:29] | An attempton the ambassador’s life here today at his son’s wedding. | 有人想在大使儿子的婚礼上刺杀他 |
[01:32] | Dr. Lightman is on hand with his staff to identify suspectsby | 莱特曼博士将带领手下在现场通过 |
[01:35] | Scanning for microexpressions and dangerous demeanor. | 查看微表情和可疑行为来辨认嫌疑人 |
[01:47] | Well, Koreans don’t like to show emotion. | 韩国人喜怒不形与色 |
[01:49] | It’s undignified. | 他们认为这样比较庄重 |
[01:50] | Who’s to say a Korean shooter makes that expression? | 谁能保证韩国杀手也会作出那样的表情呢 |
[01:52] | Well, you’re talking about display rules. | 你说的是外显习惯 |
[01:54] | In western culture,the rule is to | 就好像在西方文化里 |
[01:55] | Look someone in the eye when you talk to them. | 人们习惯在同他人交谈时看对方眼睛 |
[01:57] | In Korea, that’s considered rude, | 但在韩国 这种行为很粗鲁 |
[01:59] | So people choose not to. | 所以人们不这么做 |
[02:00] | But this expression isn’t made by choice. | 但是这一类表情是内隐的 |
[02:02] | It’s involuntary. | 是无意识的 |
[02:03] | You can’t control it. | 你无法自控 |
[02:05] | Nationality is irrelevant. | 与人的国籍无关 |
[02:07] | If you see this expressionon someone’s face | 如果你在谁的脸上看到这样的表情 |
[02:10] | And you don’t stop it,this is what could happen. | 你却熟视无睹的话 那么后果就严重了 |
[02:26] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[03:22] | Your people are going to cover the wedding ceremony itself, right? | 你的人负责维护婚礼现场的安全 对吗 |
[03:25] | Yeah, we’re okay there. | 是的 我们没问题的 |
[03:26] | Everyone’s seated, movement’s easy to spot. | 宾客对号入座 谁敢轻举妄动的话一目了然 |
[03:28] | Where we’ll need help is at the reception. | 我们需要帮助的地方是接待处 |
[03:30] | There’ll be a couple hundred guests walking around. | 到时那里可能会有几百个宾客走来走去 |
[03:31] | You know, it’s going to be pretty hard to spot your guy. | 你知道吗 其实想找出嫌疑者是很困难的 |
[03:35] | At most weddings, champagne and resentment flow together. Right? | 在大部分婚礼上祝福和怨恨都交织在一起 |
[03:38] | Not a wedding fan, huh? | 你不喜欢婚礼 对吗 |
[03:40] | No, don’t trust ’em. | 不是 只是不相信婚礼 |
[03:41] | Lead to marriage. | 能让人走向婚姻 |
[03:42] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:44] | Hey yourself. | 你好 |
[03:46] | Aronson, this is my husband Alec Foster. | 阿伦森 这是我丈夫阿莱克·福斯特 |
[03:48] | Are you with the group? I didn’t see you at the briefing. | 你也是组里的 刚才简介会里没见到你 |
[03:50] | No, no, we don’t work together. | 不不 我们不在一起工作 |
[03:51] | I’m on the far east desk at state. | 我跟远东地区的人做生意 |
[03:52] | Half my office is here today. | 今天我一半的员工都来了 |
[03:54] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[03:55] | Turns out I have to leave right after the ceremony. | 看来宴会一结束我就得离开了 |
[03:57] | Tolliver wants me to cover a meeting in Reston. | 托利弗要我去赖斯顿开个会 |
[03:59] | I’m working anyways. | 我反正也是工作 |
[04:01] | You have a minute to say hi to the deputy secretary? | 有时间来和代理秘书长打个招呼吗 |
[04:02] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:06] | Hey, uh, until the ceremony, | 嘿 宴会开始前 |
[04:07] | Let’s post you two at the metal detectors. | 你俩就待在金属探测器那儿 |
[04:09] | Look for any hot spots– | 看看有没有可疑的对象 |
[04:12] | Uh, any concealed anger, anxiety, resentment. | 有没有人强压愤怒 焦虑 或者怨恨 |
[04:15] | Her husband’s not going to Reston. | 她丈夫并没真的要去赖斯顿 |
[04:17] | Well, that’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[04:19] | You saw that he lied to her, right? | 你看出他对她说谎了 是吗 |
[04:21] | Does she really not see it? | 难道她真的没发现 |
[04:23] | Hey, that’s none of your business. | 这与你无关 |
[04:27] | Now, go help loker. | 快去帮洛克尔的忙 |
[04:38] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[04:39] | I’m Han Yong-dae, the ambassador’s assistant. | 我是韩永铎 大使的助理 |
[04:42] | Could you and Dr. Foster come with me? | 你和福斯特博士能跟我来一下吗 |
[04:44] | He’d like to speak with you. | 他想跟你们谈谈 |
[04:51] | Ambassador. | 大使 |
[04:53] | Dr. Lightman, Dr. Foster. | 莱特曼博士 福斯特博士 |
[04:57] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能过来 |
[05:00] | Are you confident that you can identify | 你们真的那么自信可以 |
[05:02] | The people that want to harm me? | 辨认出想害我的人 |
[05:06] | Well, I think the problem is going to be spotting your guy. | 我觉得如何去监视每个人才是最大的难题 |
[05:08] | You know? I mean, | 知道吗 我的意思是 |
[05:10] | It’s a big room with a lot of people in it. | 那个房间又大人又多 |
[05:11] | I suppose some element of risk cannot be avoided. | 我知道有些危险因素无法避免 |
[05:16] | Sure it can. You could cancel the wedding. | 当然能了 你可以取消婚礼 |
[05:18] | Not that we’re suggesting that. | 并不是一定要你这么做 |
[05:20] | If you want to eliminate the risk. | 要消除隐患 只能这么做 |
[05:22] | It’s been discussed. | 这我们已讨论过了 |
[05:23] | I said no. | 我不同意 |
[05:25] | I cannot give these people the satisfaction. | 我不能让这些人得逞 |
[05:27] | And it would only punish my sonand his fiancee, not me. | 这么做只会让我儿子和他未婚妻难过 |
[05:31] | I see you brought your own security. | 我看你带了自己的保镖 |
[05:33] | That’s A… | 你带着一把… |
[05:34] | HK-45 you’re carrying. Right? | HK45手枪 对吧 |
[05:37] | Pricey. | 够阔气 |
[05:39] | As you can tell, | 正如你所说 |
[05:39] | Yong-dae’s principal responsibility is protection, | 永铎的基本职责是保护我 |
[05:43] | Which he carries out very well. | 他做得很好 |
[05:49] | But it’s not me that I’m concerned about. | 但我担心的不是我自己 |
[05:54] | My wife and my son are the only family that I have in this world. | 我太太和儿子是我在这世界上唯一的亲人 |
[05:58] | They are the ones that I need protected. | 他们才是我要保护的 |
[06:01] | Please keep them safe. | 请保证他们的安全 |
[06:19] | Is something the matter, sir? | 有什么困惑吗 先生 |
[06:21] | Why, there a problem? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[06:23] | Would you mind emptying your pockets? | 介意查看下你口袋里的东西吗 |
[06:24] | I told you nothing’s the matter. | 我告诉你我没事 |
[06:26] | Well, your eyebrows said different. | 你的眉毛背叛了你 |
[06:27] | What? | 什么? |
[06:29] | They were raisedand pulled together. | 你眉毛上扬 挤在一起 |
[06:31] | That’s fear, worry,apprehension. | 那表示恐惧 担忧 忧虑 |
[06:33] | Just empty your pockets, sir. | 请拿出你口袋里的东西 先生 |
[06:35] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁 |
[06:36] | You’re not secret service. | 你们又不是特勤部的人 |
[06:38] | I am. | 我是 |
[06:48] | Enjoy the wedding, sir. | 玩得开心 先生 |
[06:53] | Good call. | 漂亮 |
[06:55] | Didn’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[06:56] | Absolutely not. | 当然不 |
[07:01] | Ooh, he’s into you. | 他看上你了 |
[07:03] | Yeah, right. | 不会吧 |
[07:04] | What, you didn’t see the microexpression he flashed? | 怎么 你没看到他脸上闪过的微表情吗 |
[07:07] | No, what was it? | 没 有什么 |
[07:08] | Well, the full expressionlooks like this. | 这个表情的完整版应该是这样 |
[07:13] | you are so luckyI don’t have a gun. | 你该庆幸我手上没枪 |
[07:15] | Only you would tell somebodyto cancel a wedding ten minutes before it starts. | 只有你会在婚礼前十分钟让别人取消它 |
[07:19] | Well, it was justa suggestion. | 只是个建议而已 |
[07:21] | Do you realize how much today means to the families? | 你知道今天对于一个家庭来说意义有多大 |
[07:24] | No, fortunately. | 真幸运 我不知道 |
[07:25] | Did you catch the ambassador’s smile? | 你注意到大使的那个笑容吗 |
[07:29] | It could have been a cultural gesture. | 可能只是文化差异吧 |
[07:30] | Maybe he looked down to show us respect. | 他向下看可能是为了表示对我们的尊重 |
[07:32] | It read embarrassment to me. | 我看到的只有尴尬 |
[07:33] | I could dive into that cake fully clothed. | 我想穿着衣服往那蛋糕里扑 |
[07:36] | There’s an image. | 好生动啊 |
[07:37] | I love weddings. | 我喜欢婚礼 |
[07:38] | They’re such a | 婚礼真的很美 |
[07:39] | Beautiful celebration of love and hope. | 是对爱和希望的礼赞 |
[07:41] | Plus there’s cake. | 而且还有蛋糕 |
[07:42] | Bride’s pretending she’s a virgin, | 新娘假装自己还是处女之身 |
[07:44] | The groom’s pretendinghe’s found “the one,” | 新郎则装得好像找到了生命中的”另一半” |
[07:47] | And the in-laws are pretending they like each other. | 妯娌之间则装得和和睦睦 |
[07:51] | It’s Christmas for liars. | 简直是撒谎者的盛会 |
[07:53] | And yet lovely. | 但还是很可爱 |
[07:55] | You really are idiotically happy, aren’t you? | 你干嘛老喜欢傻乐呢 |
[08:13] | No fatalities so far. | 迄今没有什么状况 |
[08:15] | When’s the wedding party coming in? | 婚礼什么时候开始 |
[08:17] | Any minute. | 随时 |
[08:18] | My father always used to say there are four rules for getting married. | 我爸以前一直说结婚有四条准则 |
[08:21] | You need a woman who loves you unconditionally, | 你需要一个死心塌地爱你的女人 |
[08:24] | A woman who willalways challenge you, | 一个总不向你认输的女人 |
[08:26] | A woman who you’ll always want to make love to, | 一个床上跟你合拍的女人 |
[08:28] | And most important of all, | 而最重要的是 |
[08:30] | You have to make sure that none of those women ever meet. | 可不能让她们互相见到面哦 |
[08:34] | Wasn’t really a joke when my father said it either. | 我爸也说 这不算笑话 |
[08:36] | It’s more like autobiography. | 这更像他的自传 |
[08:39] | See anything? | 发现什么吗 |
[08:41] | Yeah, | 恩 |
[08:41] | two people in the cornertrying to hide their anger, | 角落那两个试图掩饰自己的愤怒 |
[08:42] | But I think they’re just unhappy with their table. | 但应该只是在埋怨地理位置不好 |
[08:45] | Keep an eye on them. | 盯着点 |
[09:25] | That’s odd. | 有古怪 |
[09:26] | What? | 怎么 |
[09:27] | The bodyguard’s bow was off. | 那个保镖没有90°鞠躬 |
[09:30] | See something? | 发现什么了吗 |
[09:32] | No. | 没有 |
[09:39] | And thank you for being here today to help us celebrate | 非常感谢各位今天莅临 |
[09:43] | The wedding of Won-hee and his beautiful bride Phoebe. | 犬子元熙和他美丽新娘菲比的婚礼 |
[09:50] | Who have come so far to be with us today, again… | 再次感谢今天莅临现场的各位 |
[09:57] | To our colleagues and friends all around the world, | 所有来自世界各地的同僚以及朋友们 |
[10:00] | Who share this day with us… | 今天与我们共襄喜庆… |
[10:06] | Won-hee’s mother and I feel very fortunate. | 我和内子不胜荣幸 |
[10:11] | Ever since we met her over a year ago, | 从一年前看到她直到现在 |
[10:14] | We were graced by her charm, her good spirits. | 我们深感于她优雅的魅力和美丽的心灵 |
[10:29] | No, it’s just anger. | 不 只是生个小气而已 |
[10:30] | It’s not the same thing at all. | 还没到杀人的地步 |
[10:32] | Not the guy, back down. | 他不是 退下 |
[10:33] | Not the target. | 非嫌疑目标 |
[10:34] | Good sense to marry her. | …能和她共结连理 |
[10:37] | Won-hee has something he would like to say. | 我们让元熙来说两句 |
[10:45] | uh, I’d just like to thank my parents | 我要感谢我的父母 |
[10:47] | For this wonderful wedding. | 给我办了一个如此完美的婚礼 |
[10:50] | Thank you, mom. Thank you, dad. | 谢谢 爸 妈 |
[10:51] | And now, just to, uh, embarrass Phoebe and me, | 菲比和我非常不好意思… |
[10:55] | Uh, we have this little video of, well, of us. | 大家来看看一段…我们的小视频 |
[10:59] | So, enjoy. | 来欣赏吧 |
[11:28] | Aronson, this one! | 阿伦森 是这个 |
[11:29] | Take him down! | 把他放倒 |
[11:30] | Take him! Take him! | 抓住他 |
[11:32] | Table seven Table seven Move it! | 七号桌 快点 |
[11:34] | Target is on the move. | 目标逃跑中 |
[11:35] | Get him, take him, take him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[11:38] | drop it | 把他按倒 |
[11:39] | drop it off now | 快把他拿下 |
[11:56] | doctor! | 医生 |
[11:58] | Doctor! | 医生 |
[12:07] | get everyone inside. | 看好他们 |
[12:08] | Nobody leaves. | 禁止出入 |
[12:13] | DC police are here. | 华盛顿警方到达了 |
[12:15] | They want to know when you’re handing over jurisdiction. | 他们想问你准备何时交出控制权 |
[12:17] | Tell them to wait. | 让他们边儿等着吧 |
[12:18] | I want all the guests to stay inside the building. | 我要每个人都乖乖呆在楼内 不许例外 |
[12:34] | “This was to send a message. | 他说 “这件事表明” |
[12:35] | South Korea must never join with the north.” | “南韩永远不会和北韩同一阵线” |
[12:37] | Tell him he’s being transferred | 告诉他 他被转给 |
[12:38] | To DC police custody. | 华盛顿警方拘留了 |
[12:39] | They’ll take him to be arraigned. | 由他们负责提审 |
[12:48] | Aronson, hang on. | 阿伦森 等等 |
[12:50] | I don’t think this is the guy. | 他应该不是凶手 |
[12:52] | I don’t have time for jokes, Lightman. | 我可没时间开玩笑 莱特曼 |
[12:54] | He have a gun on him? | 枪在他身上 |
[12:55] | Says he threw it away. | 他说他把枪扔了 |
[12:56] | We’re still looking for it. | 我们还在找 |
[12:57] | He’s lying, ain’t ya? Eh? | 他在说谎 对吧 |
[13:01] | I don’t think he fired the shots. | 我看他根本就没开火 |
[13:03] | I think he’s just taking credit for them. | 他只是个背黑锅的而已 |
[13:04] | You don’t speak korean. | 你又听不懂韩语 |
[13:06] | Oh, I don’t have to. | 我不需要听得懂 |
[13:07] | I can see it in your face,don’t I? Eh? | 从脸上就可以看出来 是吧 |
[13:09] | What did you see? | 你看出什么了 |
[13:10] | “Duping delight.” | “欺骗成功的高兴” |
[13:12] | The pleasure a liar feels | 看见别人被自己的谎言骗到 |
[13:14] | When he sees his lies lieved. | 正在暗自庆幸 |
[13:16] | You’ve had the training. | 你肯定受过训吧 |
[13:17] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[13:19] | Accuse him again. | 再说一遍罪名 |
[13:24] | Well, maybe he’s happy he shot the guy. | 好吧 他可能是为了射中目标而高兴 |
[13:27] | Then he wouldn’t have tried to hide the smile. | 那他就不用隐藏他的笑容了 |
[13:28] | You picked this guy out. | 是你们要抓他的 |
[13:29] | Llah, we, he was going to do something violent, | 没错 他的确是想搞点破坏 |
[13:31] | But he didn’t shoot the ambassador’s son. | 不过他并没有向大使的儿子开枪 |
[13:33] | Well, then what was he going to do? | 好吧 那他是想干什么 |
[13:34] | Is this what was in his pockets? | 这是从他的口袋里面翻出来的 |
[13:36] | Yes. | 没错 |
[13:37] | There’s a lighter, | 一个打火机 |
[13:38] | But did you find any cigarettes? | 找到烟吗 |
[13:41] | No. | 没有 |
[13:42] | Did you find anything else? | 其他的呢 |
[13:44] | On him, no. | 他身上也没有 |
[13:45] | We did find a bottle of water | 我们就找到一瓶水 |
[13:46] | He dropped while he was running. | 在逃跑的时候掉下来的 |
[13:51] | Why would he try to holdon to | 他逃跑的时候 |
[13:52] | A bottle of water while he was running? | 为何要揣着一瓶水呢 |
[14:00] | Petrol. | 是汽油 |
[14:03] | Gasoline? | 汽油? |
[14:04] | He was here to makea political protest. | 他想来一次政治示威 |
[14:07] | Could have been planning to immolate himself. | 可能是准备自焚之类的 |
[14:09] | Set himself on fire? | 在他自己身上点火 |
[14:10] | That would explain the lighter, no cigarettes. | 这可以解释为什么有打火机却没烟 |
[14:12] | Well, if he ware to attack the ambassador, | 好吧 如果他是来袭击大使的 |
[14:14] | Why kill himself? | 那干吗自杀呢 |
[14:15] | There’ve been almost 1,000 self-immolations | 在过去的四十年中 |
[14:16] | In asia over the past 40 years. | 亚洲有超过一千起自杀抗议的例子 |
[14:19] | They’re most common in Vietnam, India, and South Korea. | 而在越南 印度和韩国尤其平常 |
[14:23] | The guy that actually fired the shots, | 真正开枪的凶手 |
[14:24] | You haven’t got him; he’s still here. | 没被抓出来 还混着呢 |
[14:26] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[14:29] | Okay, we keep the building sealed. | 我们要封锁整座大楼 |
[14:31] | I want all the guests moved into holding rooms. | 我要所有的宾客移往等候室 |
[14:33] | Tell DC Police we’re keeping jurisdiction. | 告诉华盛顿警方这里还是我们管 |
[14:34] | We need to talk. | 我们来谈谈 |
[14:38] | The shooter is in the building. | 杀手还在楼内 |
[14:39] | Now, we don’t know whether he’s armed or not, | 我们不知道他现在是否持有武器 |
[14:41] | But I’ve got 250 wedding guests as suspects. | 不过我们有整整250个嫌疑犯了 |
[14:43] | Actually, that’s not true. | 事实不是这样 |
[14:45] | Men commit 90% of gun homicides. | 90%的持枪袭击皆为男性 |
[14:47] | Most of them are between 17 and 49. | 大多为17至49岁之间 |
[14:49] | Odds are you gota male under 50. | 所以重点关照50岁以下的男宾就行 |
[14:51] | Narrows it down to, what, 150 people? | 这样能缩减到多少人呢 150吗 |
[14:53] | All right, whatever it is, I need your help. | 好吧 随便了 我需要你们的帮忙 |
[14:55] | Now, I’ve got 12 agents. | 我有12个手下 |
[14:56] | With all the vips here, it’s gonna be hard | 这儿还有那么多贵宾 |
[14:57] | To keep this building shut down for more than an hour or two. | 要想长时间封锁大楼几乎是不可能的 |
[15:00] | Do you still think that somebody was trying to kill the ambassador? | 你还觉得他是来刺杀大使的吗 |
[15:03] | Well, if this is somebody slick enough to smuggle a gun in here, | 既然他有本事把支枪偷带进来 |
[15:05] | Assume he hit his target. | 那他就绝对不会射失目标 |
[15:07] | Now, this is somebody who wanted to kill the groom. | 他就是冲着新郎来的 |
[15:09] | Getting in here took planning. | 没有周密计划是进不来这儿的 |
[15:11] | If the motive is personal, | 如果动机是针对个人 |
[15:12] | It’s probably along-standing grievance. | 可能是处于长久累积的怨恨吧 |
[15:13] | Lots of suppressed anger. | 巨大的被压抑的怒火 |
[15:16] | The person you’re looking for, | 这个我们要找的人 |
[15:17] | Had to hide his feelings until the groom arrived. | 在新郎到达之前都得强忍着不露声色 |
[15:19] | Some of that emotion must’ve leaked out. | 一定能找到蛛丝马迹的 |
[15:22] | Get the tape from the video graphers and, uh, | 把婚礼录影带翻出来 |
[15:24] | Isolate any, uh, suppresse danger, fear, contempt. | 找出所有压抑着的愤怒 害怕 轻蔑的表情 |
[15:28] | Did the family mention a threat to the groom? | 大使他们有没有提到过有人威胁过新郎 |
[15:30] | – Not a word. – Uh, somebody’s lying. | -没 -有人在说谎 |
[15:31] | Talk to people who knew the groom. | 和所有认识新郎的人都谈一谈 |
[15:34] | Look for signs of concealment. | 注意观察有所隐瞒的特征 |
[15:35] | Somebody who seems to be holding something back. | 肯定有人没在说实话 |
[15:36] | You going to talk to the parents? | 你要去和大使夫妇谈吗 |
[15:38] | If you’re looking for lies, you start at the top. | 想查明真相 就必须找对起点 |
[15:42] | Aronson told me to | 阿伦森叫我 |
[15:43] | Give you any help that you need. | 尽我所能帮你 |
[15:45] | I’m Karl. | 我是卡尔 |
[15:46] | Karl Dupree. | 卡尔·杜普里 |
[15:48] | Aronson sent you? | 阿伦森派你来的吗 |
[15:49] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[15:51] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不对 |
[15:53] | You asked him if you could work with me, right? | 是你向他请求要跟我合作的 是吧 |
[15:56] | Not much gets past you, does it? | 什么都逃不过你的法眼 是吧 |
[15:58] | You have no idea. | 你无法想象 |
[16:01] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[16:10] | Mrs. Park? | 朴太太 |
[16:12] | Hi, I’m Gillian Foster. | 你好 我是吉莉安·福斯特 |
[16:14] | This is Cal Lightman. | 这是卡尔·莱特曼 |
[16:16] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[16:18] | We’re working with the secret service | 我们与特勤部合作 |
[16:19] | To try and figure out what happened. | 想查清楚到底发生了什么事 |
[16:22] | How’s won-hee doing? | 元熙现在怎么样了 |
[16:24] | Uh, we don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[16:26] | He just got out of surgery. | 他刚被推出手术室 |
[16:27] | They’re moving him to the ICU. | 正要转移到重症监护病房 |
[16:29] | We thought someone was going | 我们原以为有人 |
[16:29] | To try to hurt the ambassador. | 想要伤害大使 |
[16:31] | But it looks like whoever shot your husband | 但从现在来看 |
[16:33] | Was trying to hurt him. | 你丈夫才是他的目标 |
[16:35] | Do you know why somebody would want to do that? | 你知道别人想杀你丈夫的理由吗 |
[16:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:38] | I thought this was a political issue about his father. | 我以为这是与他爸爸有关的政治问题 |
[16:40] | It doesn’t look like that anymore. | 这个可能性已经排除了 |
[16:42] | Did he ever mention anyone threatening him? | 他有提过受人威胁吗 |
[16:45] | Threatening him? | 受人威胁 |
[16:48] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[16:50] | No, are you sure about this? | 没有 你确信是这样吗 |
[16:52] | What were you just thinking? | 你刚才在想什么 |
[16:55] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[16:57] | Something just went through your mind, what was it? | 你刚才想到了什么 是什么呢 |
[17:00] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[17:02] | Ma’am, can take you to your husband now. | 夫人 我现在能带你去看你丈夫了 |
[17:04] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[17:11] | Leas additional cognitive processing. | 连带的心理活动 |
[17:13] | The eye flutter. | 频繁的眨眼 |
[17:15] | There’s something she’s not telling us. | 她对我们隐瞒了什么 |
[17:16] | She’s freaked out because she just heard her husband | 或者是在听到她丈夫在婚礼上成了 |
[17:19] | Was targeted for assassination on their wedding day. | 暗杀目标后吓坏了 |
[17:22] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[17:23] | We’re professional videographers. | 我们是专业的摄影师 |
[17:25] | You’re not part of the families, | 你们并不是亲属 我们 |
[17:27] | we, uh, we cannot give you the tapes. | 我们没法把录像带给你们 |
[17:29] | Uh, we’re trying to figure out who shot the groom. | 我们想找出是谁射伤了新郎 |
[17:31] | Which I’m pretty sure the families support. | 我很确信这家人会支持的 |
[17:33] | Sorry, we have– | 对不起 |
[17:36] | there’s a contract that | 我们签订了一份合同 |
[17:37] | Strictly forbids releasing the footage. | 严禁泄露录像内容 |
[17:41] | Nothing I can do. | 恕我无能为力 |
[17:42] | Yeah, see, those hesitations and repetitions, | 看见没 犹豫和重复 |
[17:44] | You’re having trouble processing what you’re | 说话的时候结结巴巴 |
[17:47] | Saying which typically means you’re lying. | 这说明你在撒谎 |
[17:50] | I’ll bet your contract doesn’t say anything. | 我敢说你的合同里并无这项规定 |
[17:52] | You want to take a look at the footage, | 你想看录像 |
[17:54] | Because you want to see | 因为你想看 |
[17:55] | If the shooting is on there. | 是否有录到枪击事件 |
[17:57] | Because if it is, You’re gonna sell it to the tabloid | 因为如果有的话 你就会把带子卖给 |
[17:58] | That writes the fattest check. | 出价最高的小报 |
[17:59] | Right? | 对不对 |
[18:01] | You’re trying to get the guy who did this? | 你们想抓那个刺客吗 |
[18:03] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[18:04] | Don’t be an idiot, man. | 伙计 别傻了 |
[18:06] | Give him the tapes. | 把带子给他吧 |
[18:07] | Let’s go. | 给他吧 |
[18:11] | Any of this footage shows up on the net, | 要是这些镜头被传到网上 |
[18:14] | I’m gonna rip your head off | 我就把你的头拧下来 |
[18:16] | And stuff it down your throat. | 塞进你喉咙去 |
[18:18] | No hesitation. | 毫不犹豫 |
[18:20] | Now you’re telling the truth. | 这回你说的是实话 |
[18:26] | Who would want to kill my son? | 怎么可能会有人想杀我儿子 |
[18:27] | We’re trying to find that out. | 我们正在调查事情真相 |
[18:29] | You’re mistaken. | 你们错了 |
[18:31] | If there was a second assassin in the room, | 要是屋子里真有第二个刺客 |
[18:33] | Well, then, two were sent after me. | 那么这俩都是冲我来的 |
[18:34] | This had nothing to do with my family. | 这和我家人没有任何关系 |
[18:37] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[18:38] | Politics was behind this, | 这背后是政治问题 |
[18:40] | People who want to silence me. | 有人想让我闭嘴 |
[18:44] | That is who you should be looking for. | 这人才是你们该去找的 |
[18:49] | A finger tells you so much, doesn’t it? | 一个手指就能表现很多含义 不是吗 |
[18:52] | Yeah, it pointed one way while his | 是啊 当他的眼睛看着这个方向时 |
[18:53] | Eyes were pointed another. | 手指却指向另一方向 |
[18:54] | That happens when you’re lying. | 当你撒谎时就会这样 |
[18:55] | Your mind’s working so hard to make stuff up, | 你的大脑努力地编造故事时 |
[18:58] | That your body can’t keep in sync. | 你的肢体并不可能同步 |
[19:00] | I did not have sexual relations with that woman. | 我没和那个女人发生过性关系 |
[19:05] | These tapes are from the videraphers at the wedding. | 这些录像带是婚礼上的摄影师拍的 |
[19:07] | Most othe footage is for the hour before the shooting, | 大部分镜头都是在枪击前一小时拍的 |
[19:10] | So, you’re not likely to see any overt anger or fear. | 所以看不到任何明显的愤怒或害怕的表情 |
[19:13] | We’re looking for someone trying to hide those feelings. | 我们正在找试图隐藏这些情绪的人 |
[19:15] | Since it’s a wedding,and pretty much Everyone is pretending | 由于是婚礼 几乎所有人都伪装真实感情 |
[19:17] | they’re having a good time, | 所以他们看上去很快乐的样子 |
[19:18] | you’re gonna see a lot of people hiding their feelings. | 你们将会看到很多隐藏自己感情的人 |
[19:20] | And that means masking smiles. | 也就是假笑 |
[19:24] | We’re looking for these. | 我们要找的是这样的 |
[19:26] | The fear smile, anger. | 带有恐惧的微笑 怒容 |
[19:30] | And contempt. | 还有轻蔑的表情 |
[19:31] | Find anyone displaying one of these, | 找出带有这种表情的所有人 |
[19:33] | Flag it and bring it to me right away. | 做上记号然后马上拿给我 |
[19:34] | We have exactly no time to do this. | 我们没有多少时间了 |
[19:45] | Uh, we need to know if the groom mentioned anyone… | 我们想知道新郎有没有提过什么人 |
[19:46] | Mentioned anyone threatening him. | 没提到过受人威胁 |
[19:48] | Or speaking to a man… | 或者和某人说过话 |
[19:49] | the name of the bride | 新娘和新郎的名字 |
[19:51] | anhreatening, anyone, | 有没有受任何人威胁 任何人 |
[19:52] | anything causing him any trouble? | 可能给他惹来麻烦的事 |
[19:54] | Even something minor? | 即使是鸡毛蒜皮的小事 |
[19:56] | I can’t think of anything. | 我想不出来 |
[19:57] | He was happy. | 他很快乐 |
[19:58] | Crazy in love with Phoebe. | 疯狂地爱着菲比 |
[20:00] | That’s all he talked about. | 他就说过这些 |
[20:02] | He say anything different to you? | 他和你说过别的吗 |
[20:04] | No. | 没有 |
[20:07] | Didn’t mention anything. | 也没提过什么事 |
[20:09] | You’re the best man, right? | 你是伴郎吧 |
[20:12] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[20:13] | Garrett. Garrett Craywood. | 加雷 加雷·克雷伍德 |
[20:18] | Who are you calling? | 你给谁打电话呢 |
[20:19] | CIA, see what they got on the ambassador. | 中情局 看看他们对大使了解多少 |
[20:21] | Well, you know that’s going to be classified. | 你知道那是机密 |
[20:22] | – Who’s your contact? – Laura. | 你联系的是谁 劳拉 |
[20:24] | Laura who? | 哪个劳拉 |
[20:25] | Laura of the CIA. | 中情局的劳拉 |
[20:27] | Hey, what are you doing here? | 嘿 你在这做什么 |
[20:28] | I thought you were leaving right after the ceremony. | 我以为你在仪式结束后就走了 |
[20:30] | I didn’t get out in time. | 我没能及时出去 |
[20:31] | Oh, I’m sorry,but I have to… | 很抱歉 但我得 |
[20:33] | I have to make this meeting at reston. | 我得去赖斯顿开会 |
[20:34] | I told Tolliver I’d cover. | 我跟托利弗说我能去 |
[20:36] | It’s important I don’t let him down. | 我真的不想让他失望 |
[20:37] | Just walk me out, okay? | 陪我走出去好吗 |
[20:38] | What… what do you mean? | 什么 为什么 |
[20:39] | Tell the secret service guy I can go. | 跟特勤部的人说我能走啊 |
[20:43] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[20:44] | Sure, you can. | 你当然可以的 |
[20:45] | You’re in charge, right? | 你负责的不是吗 |
[20:47] | Jill, it’s important. | 吉尔 这很重要 |
[20:48] | One person gets walked out, | 一人要是走出去了 |
[20:50] | And everybody’sgoing to try. | 其他人都会想出去 |
[20:51] | We’re not going to be able to keep the place sealed. | 我们就不可能封锁这个地方了 |
[20:55] | Never mind. | 没关系 |
[20:56] | I’ll call the office. | 我给办公室打电话 |
[20:58] | Come find me when you’re done. | 你要完事了就来找我 |
[21:06] | what did laura of the CIA have to say? | 中情局的劳拉说了些什么呢 |
[21:09] | She’ll get back to me. | 她会再和我联系的 |
[21:11] | You wanted somebody concealing something? | 你想见见隐瞒实情的人吗 |
[21:12] | The best man lied when I asked about the groom. | 当我问及新郎时 伴郎撒谎了 |
[21:17] | Um, first, I wanted to say that | 元熙和我 |
[21:19] | Won-hee and I met our freshman year at columbia. | 是刚进哥伦比亚大学时认识的 |
[21:22] | This is from the rehearsal dinner last night. | 这是昨晚的晚宴彩排 |
[21:24] | Uh, he was into Mozart and poetry, | 他喜爱莫扎特和诗文 |
[21:27] | And he liked to volunteer at the homeless shelter. | 他喜欢去流浪者之家做志愿者 |
[21:30] | I, on the other hand, was into… | 另一方面 我在… |
[21:32] | You talked to Craywood earlier. | 之前你和克雷伍德谈过话 |
[21:33] | Notice anything different from the way he sounded then? | 注意到他的发声方式有什么不同吗 |
[21:38] | I think his voice is higher pite. | 我认为现在他的音调更高 |
[21:41] | Ed her he’s definitely talking faster. | 很明显说得更快 |
[21:42] | That means his emotions are heightened. | 这说明他的情绪高涨 |
[21:45] | Maybe he’s trying to control his anger. | 也许他在试图控制自己的愤怒 |
[21:47] | He’s, uh… he’s the most generous guy… | 他是 他是最慷慨的人 |
[21:50] | oh, stop it there. | 停下 |
[21:54] | Move in on his right hand. | 放大他的右手 |
[21:59] | Here’s a question you don’t usually | 有一个你在婚礼上 |
[22:01] | hear at a wedding. | 不常听到的问题 |
[22:03] | Why is the best man giving the groom the finger? | 为什么伴郎会给新郎一个下流手势 |
[22:06] | Are you sure that’s what he’s doing? | 你确定他这么做的意思吗 |
[22:08] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[22:10] | Oh, sorry, | 对不起 |
[22:11] | This is Karl Dupree from secret service– | 这位是来自特勤部的卡尔·杜普里 |
[22:13] | He’s working with me. | 他和我一起做这个案子 |
[22:14] | I’m just saying, the guy is scratching his eye. | 我刚才说 这个家伙在抓眼睛 |
[22:16] | Maybe his eye itches. | 也许是他的眼睛痒 |
[22:18] | That’s agestural emblem. | 这是个象征手势 |
[22:19] | It’s an unconscious gesturewith | 无意识的 |
[22:21] | A specific meaning. | 是有特殊含义的手势 |
[22:23] | Uh, Loker, pull up the politician videos. | 洛克尔 放映那些做同样手势的政治家录像 |
[22:27] | Now, senator mccain has served this country honorably. | 麦凯恩议员为国家忠诚效力 |
[22:31] | He has… | 他有… |
[22:35] | What letter grade would you give yourself | 作为国防部长 |
[22:37] | As secretary of defense? | 你给自己打多少分 |
[22:40] | Oh, I’ll let history worry about that. | 我会留给历史评说 |
[22:42] | That’s hostility. | 这代表有敌意 |
[22:47] | Now, I know why those two felt that way. | 我知道他们两个为什么要做这手势 |
[22:49] | The question is… | 问题是 |
[22:52] | Why does the best man? | 那伴郎是怎么回事 |
[22:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:00] | Yeah, you do. | 不 你知道 |
[23:01] | I didn’t have a fight with Won-hee– | 我和元熙没有敌意 |
[23:03] | I don’t know why you’re saying I did. | 我不知道你为什么这么说 |
[23:04] | ‘Cause I’ve seen you. You’ve shown us three different ways already. | 因为我看到你以三种的方式表达了这点 |
[23:13] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[23:14] | You were mad at Won-hee, and he got hurt. | 你生元熙的气 可现在他受伤了 |
[23:17] | And now you feel guilty. | 你又感到内疚 |
[23:19] | You wonder if, in some way, you’re to blame. | 你担心是否会受到某种谴责 |
[23:21] | But you know that’s not true. | 但你并不需要这样想 |
[23:25] | And the best way to help him now is to | 现在帮助他的最好方式就是 |
[23:27] | Help us find the person who did hurt him. | 协助我们找到射杀他的人 |
[23:34] | He owes me $5,000. | 他欠我5000块 |
[23:36] | That doesn’t explain what you’re feeling. | 这不能解释你对他的看法 |
[23:37] | It’s not about the money. | 不是关于钱 |
[23:43] | He has a gambling problem. | 他有赌瘾 |
[23:46] | Not many people know. | 没有多少人知道 |
[23:47] | He keeps it quiet. | 他一直隐瞒着 |
[23:48] | He’s terrified his mother’s family is going to find out. | 他怕他妈妈家的人发现 |
[23:52] | They’re old-school Korean– | 他们是传统韩国人 |
[23:53] | They’d cut him off if they knew what he was doing. | 如果他们知道 会和他断绝关系 |
[23:55] | A few weeks ago, | 几周以前 |
[23:56] | He asked me to loan the five to get a bookie off his back. | 他向我借5000块 去偿还赛马赌债 |
[23:59] | I gave it to him. | 我给他了 |
[24:00] | Then, I found out he didn’tpay the debt, | 结果他没有去还债 |
[24:02] | He put the money on another game. | 而是又拿去赌钱了 |
[24:04] | That’s when I got mad. | 所以我才发怒 |
[24:07] | I… I don’t know how much he owes altogether now, | 我 我不知道现在他一共欠了多少 |
[24:10] | But someone talked about hurting him. | 但是有人威胁过要修理他 |
[24:14] | I know that. | 我知道这些 |
[24:18] | There you go. | 说出来了吧 |
[24:20] | Feel better now? | 现在感觉好些了吗 |
[24:25] | All right, we ran the groom’s banking records. | 好了 我们查了新郎的银行记录 |
[24:27] | Backs up what the kid told you. | 证明了那小伙子的话 |
[24:29] | Busted credit, | 信用破产 |
[24:30] | Large cashde posits at erratic intervals. | 不定期的大笔现金存款 |
[24:32] | Sounds like gambling addiction. | 的确像是有赌瘾的人 |
[24:33] | We need to talk to the ambassador. | 我们得和大使谈谈 |
[24:35] | Well, go ahead, he’s up in the residence. He just got there. | 去吧 他就在休息间 刚到 |
[24:37] | I got to put down the riot that’s brewing here. | 我得去把这里骚乱的状况压制一下 |
[24:40] | We don’t have much time left. | 我们没有多少时间了 |
[24:42] | Hey, you want me to keep talking to people or what? | 我是要继续找人问话吗 |
[24:44] | No, go help Loker with the tapes. | 不用了 去帮洛克尔看那些带子吧 |
[24:47] | I need you to stay in holding. | 你必须留下来 |
[24:49] | Don’t give me that. I want to leave now! | 别跟我来这套 我现在要离开 |
[24:51] | Sir, sir, there is nothing that I can do for you. | 先生 先生 我不能让你这么做 |
[24:53] | I am special counselat the white house. | 我是白宫特别顾问 |
[24:54] | I could have your job. | 我能让你丢饭碗 |
[24:56] | Now, are you going to let me out of here or not? | 你到底让不让我走 |
[24:59] | excuse me… | 打扰一下 |
[25:01] | Uh, we’re going to need to check that out. | 我们需要证实一下 |
[25:03] | What’s your number at the office? | 你办公室电话是多少 |
[25:05] | What? | 什么 |
[25:06] | Or we could just talk to your secretary. | 或者我们只要和你的秘书谈谈 |
[25:07] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[25:08] | Well, I don’t… | 我没有… |
[25:10] | yeah, see, that’s… that’s the problem with telling a lie. | 是啊 看 这就是说谎的麻烦 |
[25:13] | There are so many other lies you have to come up with. | 还得另编一大套谎话来自圆其说 |
[25:17] | Go wait in the room, please. | 请你回房间等着 |
[25:22] | I didn’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[25:24] | No. Absolutely not. | 是啊 肯定不需要 |
[25:31] | When we asked you about threats, | 当我们问起你是否有恐吓的时候 |
[25:33] | Why didn’t you tell us about your husband’s gambling? | 你为什么不告诉我们你丈夫赌博的事情 |
[25:35] | Is that what you’re trying to hide? | 这就使你想隐瞒的吗 |
[25:37] | No. | 不是 |
[25:39] | The family treats it like it’s a big secret, | 家里把这个视作天大的秘密 |
[25:41] | But it hasn’t been a problem lately. | 但是不久前就已经不是问题 |
[25:43] | Won-hee hasn’t placed a bet in six months. | 元熙已经6个月没有赌博 |
[25:47] | Did he? | 他又赌了 |
[25:50] | Is that what this was about? | 就是这个原因吗 |
[25:52] | Somebody shot him over a bet? | 为了追赌债而杀他 |
[25:55] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[25:56] | You’re making a mistake. | 你们搞错了 |
[25:59] | He has no debts. | 他没有欠债 |
[26:00] | – I paid them. – You what? | -我帮他还清了 -什么 |
[26:02] | I wanted him to start his married life unencumbered. | 我想让他毫无负担地开始婚姻生活 |
[26:05] | I paid everything off. | 我把一切都偿清了 |
[26:07] | A wedding gift. | 作为结婚礼物 |
[26:10] | When did he start gambling again? | 为什么他又开始赌博 |
[26:12] | My son is in no way responsible for what happened. | 我儿子对发生的事情没有责任 |
[26:15] | Why didn’t anybody tell me what was going on? | 为什么我一点都不知情 |
[26:17] | Please leave my son out of this. | 请不要扯上我儿子 |
[26:20] | He’s done nothing wrong. | 他没做错什么 |
[26:22] | You’re right–what was I thinking? | 是啊 我在想什么呢 |
[26:23] | Your son has got nothing to do with this. | 你儿子跟这事一点关系都没有 |
[26:26] | Yeah, he’s a… he’s a great son. | 他是一个非常好的儿子 |
[26:29] | He’s spectacular. | 他很优秀 |
[26:33] | Really the best son I’ve seen. | 是我见过最好的儿子 |
[26:38] | Ever. | 最好的 |
[26:45] | Why so much love for the ambassador’s son? | 为何对大使的儿子如此热爱 |
[26:47] | Did you catch the bodyguard’s expression | 你注意到保镖的表情了吗 |
[26:49] | when the groom’s name came up? It’s contempt. | 当新郎的名字出现的时候 那是鄙视 |
[26:52] | He really doesn’t like the groom. | 他真的不喜欢新郎 |
[26:54] | Question is, why? | 问题是 为什么 |
[26:59] | His bow. | 他的鞠躬 |
[27:01] | Yeah, at the reception, you said. | 是的 在接待处 你说过 |
[27:03] | When the wedding party came in, | 当婚宴开始的时候 |
[27:05] | The bodyguard gave the grooma shallow bow. | 保镖向新郎鞠躬很浅 |
[27:07] | It was a sign of disrespect. | 这是不敬的表示 |
[27:09] | In korea, the depth of a bow is a measure | 在韩国 |
[27:11] | Of the relationship between two people, | 鞠躬的深度可以衡量两个人的关系 |
[27:13] | So the bodyguard should have bowed to his toes, right? | 所以保镖应该深鞠躬 对吧 |
[27:16] | Why would he bow to the groom like an equal? | 为什么他鞠躬好似和新郎平起平坐 |
[27:19] | Get the ambassador and the bodyguard. | 去找大使和保镖 |
[27:23] | I’ll meet you there in a minute. | 一会我在那里和你碰头 |
[27:25] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[27:26] | Got to see Aronson. | 去看阿伦森 |
[27:28] | I’m trying, yes. | 我正在尝试 |
[27:31] | I’ll call you as soon as I get out of here. | 我一出去就给你打电话 |
[27:34] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[27:36] | Any idea how much longer we’re going to be here? | 知道我们还要在这里待多久吗 |
[27:38] | I’m starting to feellike a hostage. | 我开始感觉像个人质 |
[27:40] | Hard to say, really–I’ve got to find a man with a gun, you know. | 很难说 我得找到这个持枪人啊 |
[27:42] | I need to get out of here, seriously. | 说真的 我得离开这儿 |
[27:45] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[27:46] | No. | 不行 |
[27:48] | Sorry, it’s impossible. | 对不起了 |
[27:49] | We both know that’s not true. | 别这样 |
[27:51] | You can get anybody out you want to. | 你可以的 |
[27:54] | Cal, my job’s on the line. The deputy director just chewed my ear off | 卡尔 我不想被解雇 上头已经刚抱怨了 |
[27:58] | Because I didn’t make a meeting I was supposed to be at. | 因为我没参加会议 |
[27:59] | We both know that’s not true, don’t we? Eh? | 你我都知道这不真的 |
[28:01] | What are you implying? | 你什么意思 |
[28:04] | Well, it wasn’t a work call, was it? | 那电话和工作无关吧 |
[28:11] | Get back! | 回去 |
[28:13] | Sit down! | 坐下来 |
[28:15] | We can’t allow anyone to leave at this time! | 谁也不准走 |
[28:19] | Everybody! | 不管是谁 |
[28:21] | Get back! | 回去 |
[28:22] | Sit down! | 坐下来 |
[28:23] | We’ll get you out of here as soon as we can. | 到时候自然会放你们走 |
[28:26] | How we doing? | 这形势如何 |
[28:27] | This is getting out of control. | 局面快控制不住了 |
[28:28] | Where’s Aronson? | 阿伦森在哪 |
[28:29] | I need to talk to him right away. | 我要和他谈话 |
[28:30] | He’s dealing with the crowd on the second floor. | 他在管二楼的那些人 |
[28:33] | And you are? | 你是哪位 |
[28:34] | Dupree. | 杜普里 |
[28:36] | We met a half hour ago. | 我们半小时前才见过 |
[28:38] | Fantastic. | 不错 |
[28:39] | Could you find Aronson for me? | 能帮我叫阿伦森过来吗 |
[28:40] | For what? | 干嘛 |
[28:42] | I need a favor. | 我需要帮忙 |
[28:50] | What are we waiting for? | 我们在这等什么 |
[28:51] | Sir, I amso sorry. He should be here any moment. | 对不起先生他很快就到了 |
[28:54] | You tell Dr. Lightman that | 你得向莱特曼博士强调 |
[28:55] | My son has been shot and he’s being loaded into a… | 我儿子被枪击了且被装到… |
[28:57] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思 |
[28:58] | Took a little longer than I thought. | 有事迟到了 |
[29:00] | – What did? – Getting this. | -什么事 -搞来这东西 |
[29:09] | Don’t worry,everyone. It’s only blanks. | 对不住了 不过里面是空弹 |
[29:13] | Courtesy of the secret service. | 特勤部的好意 |
[29:15] | I will bein contact with the treasury and | 我要联系财政部 外交部 |
[29:17] | The state department and my own government. | 还有我国政府 |
[29:19] | That’s nice. | 好啊 |
[29:20] | You know what animals do when they’re startled? | 你知道动物被惊吓后有什么反应吗 |
[29:24] | – Excuse me? – They shut down. | 啥 它们会惊呆 |
[29:26] | Their eyes close, their lips stretch. | 眼睛闭 嘴巴开 |
[29:29] | Everything just shuts down. | 一切都呆住了 |
[29:31] | But if you watch closely, | 但如果你仔细观察 |
[29:32] | You can see the first thing | 就可以看出当它们反应过来之后 |
[29:34] | That goes through their mind when their senses return. | 第一个闪念是什么 |
[29:36] | Why are you telling me this? | 干嘛和我说这些 |
[29:39] | Because, after I fired the gun, | 因为我开枪后 |
[29:42] | You moved in front of him. | 你跑到了他前头 |
[29:53] | Why would an official protect his bodyguard? | 为什么长官会去保护他的护卫 |
[29:58] | And why would that bodyguard | 为什么护卫 |
[29:59] | Treat his son as an equal? | 对待长官的儿子不够恭敬 |
[30:04] | Are they brothers? | 他们是兄弟吧 |
[30:06] | Ridiculous. | 太可笑了 |
[30:07] | Mistakes happen. | 谁都会犯错 |
[30:09] | Is he your son? | 他是你儿子吧 |
[30:11] | You lie, and I’ll know it. | 不要试图撒谎 |
[30:14] | You were hired to protect my family, | 你来是保护我家庭 |
[30:16] | Not look into ourprivate life. | 不是管这些私事的 |
[30:18] | So, he is your son. | 那他就是你儿子了 |
[30:20] | – I didn’t say that. – Yeah, you did. | 我没这么说 你说了 |
[30:22] | This is none of your business. | 和你无关 |
[30:24] | Just admit it for once. | 承认一次吧 |
[30:26] | What does any of this have | 这和今天发生的事 |
[30:27] | To do with what happened today? | 有什么关联 |
[30:29] | You tell me–you seem to think he’s involved. | 问你自己啊 你似乎觉得此事与他有牵连 |
[30:31] | Why would you | 为什么这么说 |
[30:32] | Before the shooting, | 枪击之前 |
[30:33] | Every time you talked about your bodyguard, | 每当你谈到你的护卫 |
[30:36] | You showed embarrassment. | 你表现出尴尬 |
[30:38] | And since the shooting, | 枪击发生后 |
[30:39] | Every time you’ve been with him, | 每当你和他在一起 |
[30:41] | You’ve shown anger. | 你则表现出愤怒 |
[30:43] | You’re showing it now, right? | 现在不就是吗 |
[30:44] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[30:45] | Why are you so angry? | 为什么你很生气 |
[30:46] | You think he tried to kill his brother? | 你认为他想杀他兄弟吗 |
[30:57] | Tell him he’s wrong. | 告诉他 他想错了 |
[30:59] | Tell him he’s wrong! | 告诉他 他想错了 |
[31:02] | You have always hated Won-hee. | 你一直在恨元熙 |
[31:06] | Treated him with disrespect. | 不尊重他 |
[31:08] | Because you won’t tell anyone who I am. | 那是因为你不肯承认我的身份 |
[31:10] | Did you shoot him? | 是你开的枪吗 |
[31:13] | How can you ask me that? | 你怎么能怀疑我 |
[31:14] | You had a gun. | 你有枪 |
[31:16] | You were standing near him. | 你当时就在他身边 |
[31:18] | Did you shoot him? | 你开枪了吗 |
[31:23] | No. | 没 |
[31:25] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[31:28] | You know,if you’re interested, | 如果你有兴趣的话 |
[31:31] | I see no sign that he’s lying. | 我可以说他没撒谎 |
[31:33] | It doesn’t matter how I feel. | 不管我怎么想 |
[31:35] | I do my job. | 我恪守职责 |
[31:37] | I protect you. | 我保护你 |
[31:39] | I protect Won-hee. | 元熙 |
[31:40] | I protect Phoebe. | 还有菲比 |
[31:42] | Oh, that’s good. | 不错 |
[31:43] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[31:46] | Why are you disgusted? | 你为什么有厌恶的情绪 |
[31:47] | What? | 什么 |
[31:49] | Why does mentioning Phoebe make you feel that way? | 菲比怎么了 |
[31:52] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:53] | Oh, no. | 不对 |
[31:55] | Nothing is nothing. | 一定有什么 |
[31:58] | What was that, eh? | 究竟是什么 |
[32:02] | People think phoebe’s so nice. | 谁都觉得菲比不错 |
[32:05] | You don’t? | 你不这么想吗 |
[32:06] | A few weeks ago, she said she had to meet some man. | 几周前 她说她要去见一个男人 |
[32:09] | Asked if I would go along. | 问我能否陪着一起去 |
[32:12] | She wouldn’t say why, just wanted me there. | 她没说原因 只是让我去 |
[32:15] | Then she changed her mind. | 然后她改变了主意 |
[32:18] | Said she’d go alone. | 说她自己去就行了 |
[32:21] | But she made me swear not to tell anyone. | 但她让我发誓不和任何人说 |
[32:28] | You tell me what that means. | 这意思还要我说吗 |
[32:31] | So, anyway, what I really wanted to say is that, | 我想说的是 |
[32:36] | I’ve been working on my Korean. | 我正在提高韩语水平 |
[32:40] | Sorry, Won-hee, but, um, I just want to try out | 不好意思 元熙 |
[32:43] | A couple of words here today. | 今天我想试说几个词 |
[32:48] | Which means I love you with all my heart… | 意思是我全身心地爱你 |
[32:50] | What are you looking for? | 你在看什么 |
[32:51] | Somebody was in contact with the bride. | 有人和新娘有私情 |
[32:53] | Somebody she didn’t tell us about. | 但她不会告诉我们这人是谁的 |
[32:55] | Dupree, can you bring her down here? | 杜普里 你可以带她来这吗 |
[32:57] | I need to talk to her. | 我要和她谈谈 |
[32:59] | Sure. | 好的 |
[33:02] | – I don’t see anything. Do you? – Nope. | -我什么也看不出来 你呢 -没 |
[33:05] | Do you haveany other footage, Loker? | 还有别的录像吗 洛克尔 |
[33:08] | Um, the wedding. | 婚礼的 |
[33:10] | Here it is. | 这个 |
[33:12] | For richer or for poorer. | 无论富裕还是贫穷 |
[33:13] | In sickness and in health. | 无论疾病还是健康 |
[33:15] | In sickness and in health. | 无论疾病还是健康 |
[33:16] | To love and to cherish. | 为爱和希望 |
[33:17] | To love and to cherish. | 为爱和希望 |
[33:19] | For all the days of our lives. | 在我们生命中的第一天 |
[33:21] | For all the days of our lives. | 在我们生命中的第一天 |
[33:23] | I, Phoebe Hedlin… | 我 菲比·海德林 |
[33:25] | I, Phoebe Hedlin… | 我 菲比·海德林 |
[33:26] | Take you… | 和你 |
[33:28] | Can you play that back again? | 回放下 |
[33:30] | Roll that back again, but slowly this time. | 回去 这次慢放 |
[33:35] | I, Phoebe Hedlin… | 我 菲比·海德林 |
[33:37] | take you… | 和你 |
[33:39] | You see the shoulder shrug? | 看到那耸肩吗 |
[33:41] | She’s lying about her name? | 她隐瞒了自己的真名吗 |
[33:43] | Ah, it seems that way. | 看上去是这样 |
[33:45] | – Why would she do that? -I don’t know. | -她为什么这么做 -我不知道 |
[33:46] | Do you think this has anything to do | 这和她想去见的那个男人 |
[33:48] | With the man she was going to go meet? | 有关联吗 |
[33:50] | You know, we talked to a lot of people, | 我们和很多人谈过 |
[33:52] | And it seem like nobody here has known Phoebe | 但看上去没有一个人 |
[33:53] | More than three or four years. | 认识菲比超过三 四年 |
[33:56] | What about her parents? | 她父母呢 |
[33:57] | Dead. Bridesmaids, friends–they’re all from work. | 过世了 伴娘 朋友 都是同事 |
[33:59] | There’s nobody here from where she grew up. | 没有一人是从她家乡来的 |
[34:02] | No family or old friends at all. | 没有亲属或者老朋友 |
[34:03] | Where’s she from? | 她哪里人 |
[34:05] | Uh, maid of honor said Michigan? | 伴娘说是从密西根来的? |
[34:08] | What if she left a life back there? | 说不定她是放弃了在那儿的生活呢 |
[34:12] | Uh, different name and everything, | 以前不叫这名 |
[34:14] | And never told anyone? | 没告诉任何人 |
[34:15] | At the hospital–the eye flutter. | 在医院的时候 她那次频繁眨眼 |
[34:17] | Did he ever mention anyone threatening him? | 他曾经提到过有人恐吓他吗 |
[34:19] | Threatening him? | 恐吓他 |
[34:22] | no. | 没有 |
[34:23] | We thought she was trying to cover up | 我们认为她是在 |
[34:25] | A threat someone made to her husband. | 掩饰他丈夫受到的恐吓 |
[34:27] | What if it was a threat someone made to her? | 如果那人是恐吓她呢 |
[34:29] | Yeah. Guy she went to meet? | 是的 她去见的那个人 |
[34:31] | Why would anold boyfriend shoot the groom? | 前男友为什么会枪击新郎 |
[34:33] | – Isn’t he mad at her? – No. No. | -他是不是生她的气 -不是 |
[34:35] | He’s in love with her, | 他迷恋着她 |
[34:36] | But the groom is in the way. | 但新郎很碍事 |
[34:39] | Lightman, | 莱特曼 |
[34:39] | We got to open the doors and let everybody go. | 我们必须开门放人了 |
[34:42] | Oh, we need more time. | 我们还需要多点时间 |
[34:43] | I just got off the phone with the secretaryof the treasury. He’s furious, | 我刚和财政部秘书通完电话 他非常恼火 |
[34:46] | So we’re gonna lease all the guests | 所以我们得放了所有客人 |
[34:47] | And turn the investigation over to DC Police. | 把案件交给华盛顿警方调查 |
[34:49] | We got another problem. | 还有另一个问题 |
[34:51] | Phoebe’s gone. | 菲比不见了 |
[34:52] | She told the agent at the door she was going | 她跟门口的探员说她要去医院 |
[34:53] | Back to the hospital,but she’s not there. | 但她不在那儿 |
[34:55] | Nobody knows where she is. | 没人知道她在哪儿 |
[34:56] | I got to open the doors. | 我要去开门了 |
[34:57] | Just give me 15 minutes, all right? | 给我15分钟就行 好吗 |
[35:01] | No. | 不是 |
[35:02] | No. | 不是 |
[35:03] | No. | 不是 |
[35:05] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[35:07] | No. | 不是 |
[35:09] | Well, that’s it for that atch. | 这一组没有 |
[35:11] | Put the next lot up. | 放下一组 |
[35:12] | That’s all I’ve got. | 这是所有的了 |
[35:14] | Every microexpression and emblem we | 我们只找到这些 |
[35:15] | could findthat displays anger, contempt, | 显示出愤怒 轻蔑 敌意 |
[35:16] | hostility,latent violence | 或者潜在的暴力意图的 |
[35:17] | or anything like them. | 微表情或者姿势 |
[35:19] | All right, we’ve had the secret serviceand the | 我们让特勤部和婚礼策划者 |
[35:21] | Wedding planner go over the guestlist with the video. | 列出了录像里出现的宾客名单 |
[35:24] | As-as far as we can tell, | 可以这样说 |
[35:26] | We have seen every guest. | 我们已经见过每一位宾客了 |
[35:26] | If someone was concealing homicil intent, | 如果要找潜在的杀人犯 |
[35:29] | He wasn’t on camera. | 那么他肯定不在录像中 |
[35:30] | Oh, Loker’s right. | 洛克尔说的对 |
[35:33] | So, then,where was he? | 那他在哪儿呢 |
[35:35] | Tell Aronson to let the guests go. | 告诉阿伦森让宾客散了吧 |
[35:40] | I know who we need to talk to. | 我知道该和谁谈谈了 |
[35:49] | Well, thanks for letting us look through your stuff. | 谢谢你们让我们检查物件 |
[35:52] | It was great. | 太好了 |
[35:54] | Very thorough | 十分彻底 |
[35:56] | In fact, the only person | 事实上我们在录像片段中 |
[35:57] | We didn’t see on the footage was you, | 唯一没有看见的人是你们 |
[36:00] | the cameramen,which makes sense. | 录像师 很简单的道理 |
[36:02] | I mean, cameraman’s not supposed to be on camera, right? | 录像师是不会出现在录像中的 |
[36:05] | Now, I talked earlier about an expression | 我之前说过的表情 |
[36:09] | That’s displayed when you’re About to commit an act of violence. | 在你打算实施暴力行为的时候 |
[36:12] | There’s also an expression that’s triggered by the motive behind that violence. | 同样的 暴力行为的动机也引发了一个表情 |
[36:17] | For example, when you went to see your ex-wife, | 例如 当你去见你前妻的时候 |
[36:19] | And she told you she was going to get remarried to some rich guy, | 她告诉你 她准备和有钱人结婚 |
[36:23] | And she didn’t care how you felt, | 她不关心你有什么感受 |
[36:26] | Because, as far as she was concerned, you were nothing. | 因为对于她而言 你毫无意义 |
[36:34] | You’ve been replaced. | 你被取代了 |
[36:39] | Now when you think back to that moment, | 现在你回想起那一刻 |
[36:45] | And the anger that you felt… | 愤怒油然而生 |
[36:53] | your face… | 你的脸 |
[36:56] | It shows inyour face. | 都显示在你脸上 |
[37:16] | We were married. | 我们结婚了 |
[37:18] | That’s supposed to be for life. | 这理应是一辈子的决定 |
[37:21] | Isn’t thatwhat getting married means? | 那不正是结婚的意义所在吗 |
[37:23] | For better or worse? | 不论好坏 |
[37:25] | Richer or poorer? | 富有或贫穷 |
[37:28] | Sickness and health? | 疾病或健康 |
[37:33] | Right? | 对吗 |
[37:38] | He’s former military. | 他以前是军人 |
[37:40] | He and phoebe were married four years ago. | 他和菲比四年前结婚 |
[37:42] | Her name Wascarla Dimeo then. | 那时她名字叫卡拉·迪梅奥 |
[37:44] | They divorced. | 后来他们离婚了 |
[37:45] | She changed her name, moved to D.C. | 她改了名字 搬到华盛顿 |
[37:47] | He tracked her down a couple months ago. | 他数月前查到了她 |
[37:49] | How did he get through security? | 他怎么通过安全检查的 |
[37:50] | Well, he probably spent months planning this. | 他很可能花费数月策划已久 |
[37:52] | He was obsessed. | 他沉迷于此 |
[37:53] | He remachined his pistol to break apartin smaller pieces. | 他重组了手枪 把它们拆成小块 |
[37:56] | It looked like camera equipment inside his bag. | 放在他口袋里 看起来就像是相机零件 |
[37:58] | That’s romantic. | 太艺术了 |
[37:59] | Aronson? | 阿伦森 |
[38:01] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[38:03] | Dr. Lightman. Dr. Foster. | 莱特曼博士 福斯特博士 |
[38:09] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[38:17] | I saw them take Howard away. | 我看到他们把霍华德带走 |
[38:20] | Did he hurt somebody else? | 他伤害到其他人了吗 |
[38:22] | No. | 没有 |
[38:24] | I had no idea he was here during the wedding. | 我不知道婚礼时他在场 |
[38:27] | I would have said something if I had. | 要不我就会说点什么了 |
[38:30] | I never meant to lie to anybody. | 我其实并不想对任何人撒谎 |
[38:33] | It didn’t even feel like lying, really. It’s just… | 我甚至没有感觉我在撒谎 真的 |
[38:36] | I was so unhappy when I left Michigan, | 当我离开密西根时 我很不开心 |
[38:39] | And changing my name, | 改名换姓 |
[38:41] | And pretending like none of it happened– it was ju such a relief. | 假装这一切未曾发生 聊以慰藉 |
[38:50] | Tell Won-hee… | 告诉元熙 |
[38:59] | Won-hee is awake. | 元熙醒了 |
[39:02] | He’s looking for you. | 他在找你 |
[39:06] | We should go see him. | 去看看他吧 |
[39:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:53] | Full day, huh? | 充实的一天吧 |
[39:56] | Want to get a drink, celebrate? | 去喝一杯如何 庆祝一下 |
[40:02] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我认为那不是个好主意 |
[40:05] | Didn’t we get past the tough talk? | 我们不用继续顶嘴了吧 |
[40:07] | Yeah, we did. | 没错啊 |
[40:09] | Still don’t think it’s a good idea. | 但我还是不答应 |
[40:12] | You know, we were briefed on your team before you guys came in, | 在你们的人参与进来之前我们作过了解 |
[40:16] | And, uh, I know what you can do, and it doesn’tscare me. | 我知道你的能力 但我并没有被吓倒 |
[40:21] | I got nothing to hide. | 我没什么需要隐瞒的 |
[40:24] | So, come on. It’s just a drink. | 别这样 只不过是喝一杯 |
[40:28] | The problem is… | 问题是 |
[40:31] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[40:32] | And that’s a problem because? | 那为何这是问题 |
[40:34] | Because it’ll be more than just a drink. | 因为接下来就不止是喝一杯了 |
[40:37] | And then it’ll get complicated. | 情况会变得很复杂 |
[40:40] | I’ll know every lie you tell, which means, | 我看得出你说的每句谎话 也就是说 |
[40:42] | I’ll know everything about you. | 我会知道你的每件事 |
[40:47] | You sure you’re up for that? | 你确定自己能受得了吗 |
[40:49] | I’m in. | 我确定 |
[40:52] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[40:54] | Uh, yeah, yeah. Maybe 20 minutes. | 好 好的 大概20分钟 |
[40:56] | No, I made a reservation. | 不是 我预定了 |
[40:58] | Okay. I’ll see you there. | 好 到那儿见面 |
[41:03] | Date night? | 约会夜 |
[41:05] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[41:06] | More of an apology date, really. | 说真的 更像是道歉约会 |
[41:08] | What are youapologizing for? | 你要道什么歉 |
[41:10] | Oh, he asked for my help getting out of the embassy, | 他让我帮他离开大使馆 |
[41:12] | And I turned him down. | 我拒绝了 |
[41:13] | Now, you’re not supposed to do that when you’re married. You remember? | 我们可是夫妇啊 怎么能这样呢 |
[41:16] | You did the right thing. | 你做的很对 |
[41:18] | Oh, you’re not my husband. | 你不是我丈夫 |
[41:20] | Alec’s trying to move up at state, | 阿莱克想升职到政府任职 |
[41:22] | Which means doing favors for your bosses and getting to | 这意味着要讨老板的欢心 |
[41:24] | The right meetings, which I could have helped him with. | 在我的帮助下 参加重要的会议 |
[41:26] | But I had to follow the rules | 但我坚守自己的准则 |
[41:28] | And be the good girl, so… | 做一个好女孩 |
[41:30] | I’m gonna pour him a glass of wine | 因此我要去给他倒一杯酒 |
[41:33] | And say I’m sorry. | 跟他说声抱歉 |
[41:36] | Marriage. | 婚姻 |
[41:38] | Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好吧 明天见 |
[41:41] | Hey, foster? | 福斯特 |
[41:43] | What? | 干嘛 |
[41:46] | I don’t think you’re the good girl. | 我不认为你是那样的好女孩 |
[41:50] | liar. | 说谎 |