时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | All right. No one’s safe, I want them back. | 听到没 大家都不安全 我要他们生还 |
[00:39] | Tragedy has struck the small town of Frostburg, Maryland, | 马里兰州 弗罗斯特堡市发生事故 |
[00:42] | Where a factory under construction | 一座正在建设中的工厂 |
[00:44] | Has suffered a devastating collapse. | 发生毁灭性的坍塌 |
[00:45] | A FEMA spokesman on the scene refused to comment, | 现场联邦应急管理局发言人拒绝发表评论 |
[00:48] | But channel eight news has learned that | 但第八频道新闻组获悉 |
[00:50] | Two construction workers have been killed, | 已有两名建筑工人死亡 |
[00:52] | While others may still be buried alive | 其他人仍被埋在 |
[00:54] | Beneath tons of concrete and steel. | 数十吨重的钢筋混泥土中 |
[01:03] | FEMA STAGING | 联邦应急管理局工作区 |
[01:10] | Everybody just calm down. | 所有人冷静下 |
[01:15] | Everybody just calm down. | 大家冷静下 |
[01:20] | My construction company’s built | 我的建筑公司建过 |
[01:21] | a dozen of these buildings. | 十几栋这样的楼 |
[01:22] | We’ve never had anything more than | 连一次小小的事故 |
[01:24] | a minor injury. What do you imply? | 都没发生过 你想说什么 |
[01:25] | Don’t look at me. City inspections found no evidence | 别看我 政府没找到任何 |
[01:27] | Of any sequencing issues in the construction! | 工程程序错误 |
[01:29] | Well, maybe you missed something! | 也许漏了什么呢 |
[01:30] | If you took the proper safety | 如果你采取 |
[01:32] | Precautions, how would something | 有效的防护措施 |
[01:33] | like this have happen? | 就不会发生这种事了 |
[01:34] | No, I am not going to take the fall on this. | 不 我是不会负责的 |
[01:39] | What the hell is that? | 那他妈是什么 |
[01:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:43] | Is this thing on? | 这个有用吗 |
[01:44] | Who the hell are you? | 你他妈是谁啊 |
[01:47] | Dr. lightman, thanks so much for coming down right away. | 莱特曼博士 谢谢你这么快就来了 |
[01:48] | Stevens, right? | 史蒂文斯 对吧 |
[01:50] | Dr. lightman is here to assist FEMA in the rescue efforts. | 莱特曼博士是来协助我们救援的 |
[01:53] | “assist”? how? | 协助 怎么协助 |
[01:54] | He’s a deception expert. | 他是测谎专家 |
[01:55] | He’s worked with FEMA on half a dozen cases. | 他和联邦应急管理局合作过几个案子 |
[01:58] | I want you to give him your full cooperation. | 希望你们能完全配合他 |
[01:59] | Who’s lying? | 就是谁在说谎 |
[02:01] | Well, you’re all pointing fingers and shifting blame, | 你们都互相指着鼻子 推卸责任 |
[02:03] | Which is typical of a disaster rescue operation, | 典型的灾难救援现场 |
[02:05] | Which is going to guarantee you won’t find your men. | 而且肯定找不到你们的人 |
[02:08] | We’ve pulled out nine men, two in body bags. | 我们救出了9个人 2个人死了 |
[02:11] | Three are still missing. | 还有3人下落不明 |
[02:12] | Blunt, Denman and Kisker. | 布朗特 丹曼和齐斯科 |
[02:14] | How long they been gone? | 他们失踪多久了 |
[02:15] | 15 hours. no sign of them. | 15小时 没发现他们 |
[02:17] | Yeah, we’re not going to find | 我们光站在这说话 |
[02:18] | Any sign of them standing around here talking either. | 也是找不到他们的 |
[02:20] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:21] | Kevin Warren. I own Green City Construction. | 凯文·华伦 我掌管绿色城市建筑公司 |
[02:23] | Those are my men buried down there. | 被埋的人是我的人 |
[02:25] | They’re my men, too. | 也是我的人 |
[02:26] | Those missing men are all from Frostburg. | 失踪的人都是弗罗斯特堡人 |
[02:27] | Meredith Fallon. I’m the mayor. | 我是梅里蒂斯·弗伦 市长 |
[02:29] | This is the city engineer, Mark Boulware. | 这是城市工程师 马克·布维尔 |
[02:33] | We’ve been focusing our search here. | 我们一直把搜索集中在 |
[02:35] | Southeast quadrant, 2b. | 东南象限 2b |
[02:37] | That’s where the missing men were last seen. | 最后一次有人看到他们是在那里 |
[02:39] | Collapse brought down six stories | 坍塌导致六层楼的混泥土 |
[02:41] | of concrete right on top of them. | 压住他们 |
[02:42] | In our experience, if we don’t get to them | 根据以往的经验 如果在24小时内 |
[02:44] | Within 24 hours, the odds of finding them alive go way down. | 不能找到他们 生还的可能性就很小了 |
[02:47] | Well, then you’d better move fast, don’t you? | 那得加快速度了 对吧 |
[02:49] | So who do you want to talk to first? | 你想先和谁谈谈 |
[02:50] | I need to talk to whoever saw them last. | 我想最后见到他们的人谈谈 |
[02:58] | I’ve got an early meeting tomorrow | 我明早有个会议 |
[03:00] | That I need you and loker to take on your own. | 我就不管你和洛克尔了 |
[03:01] | Did you find dr. lightman? | 你找到莱特曼博士了吗 |
[03:02] | FEMA confirmed he’s at the disaster site. | 联邦应急管理局确认他在灾难现场 |
[03:04] | I’m heading out there now while there are still | 我现在得马上赶过去 |
[03:05] | One or two people he hasn’t had time to alienate. | 趁他还没把所有人都得罪光 |
[03:07] | Better drive fast. | 最好开快点 |
[03:21] | Dr. foster? | 福斯特博士 |
[03:23] | – Dr. foster? – yes. | -福斯特博士 -是我 |
[03:24] | Dr. lightman is waiting for you. | 莱特曼博士在等你 |
[03:26] | Come this way. | 这边请 |
[03:28] | Yeah, we were all on the same sub crew. | 我们在同一个挖掘队 |
[03:30] | We’ve been working together since we built these foundations. | 从打地基开始我们就一起工作了 |
[03:33] | And you left the men just before the collapse? | 你却在坍塌前离开了? |
[03:35] | Yeah, like, two, three minutes at the most. | 对 走了最多2 3分钟 |
[03:37] | We were laying down rebar, | 我们在铺钢筋 |
[03:39] | Southeast quadrant, and I had to take a leak. | 东南象限 我要去厕所 |
[03:41] | Uh, I was in and out of the john | 从厕所出来 |
[03:43] | And then I felt the ground shaking. | 我感觉地在震动 |
[03:45] | And I hit the dirt. | 就迅速卧倒 |
[03:49] | I thought, you know, these guys are trapped down there, | 我想他们还困在下面 |
[03:51] | And I can’t even get to them. | 自己却帮不了他们 |
[03:53] | I can’t imagine what you must be feeling right now. | 我无法想象你现在的感受 |
[03:59] | But I don’t think you have any trouble | 但我想你自己肯定能 |
[04:01] | Imagining how you’re feeling right now. | 想象现在的感受 |
[04:02] | – What? – I think you’ve imagined this whole story | -什么 – 我觉得这故事 |
[04:05] | You’re telling. | 是你编的 |
[04:06] | – Are you calling me a liar? | -你是说我撒谎了? |
[04:09] | Your eyes are calling you a liar; we just work here. | 你的眼睛说你在撒谎 我们就是干这个的 |
[04:11] | When people feel genuine guilt, | 当人们内心感到愧疚 |
[04:12] | they always look down and away. | 通常就会往下看或看向旁边 |
[04:14] | You were looking straight at us. | 而你直视我们 |
[04:19] | The search team hasn’t been able to find the men | 搜救人员在你说的地方 |
[04:21] | Where you said they were. | 还没找到他们 |
[04:23] | Look, we’re just trying to understand | 听着 我们只是想知道 |
[04:25] | What happened here. | 到底发生了什么 |
[04:27] | It says here that you were hurt on a construction job | 这上面说年初时你曾经在工地上 |
[04:29] | Earlier this year. | 受过伤 |
[04:30] | It had you out of commission | 你3个月都 |
[04:31] | – For almost three months. – yeah, yeah. | -不能复工 -对对 |
[04:33] | I almost broke my neck on a nonunion contract. | 非工会合同工 我脖子差点断了 |
[04:37] | I was lifting pylons. | 搬运高压电线架的工作 |
[04:50] | What expression do you see? | 这是什么表情 |
[04:52] | Expression? | 表情? |
[04:53] | What emotion do you think | 你认为这个人现在 |
[04:54] | This person is feeling right now? | 是什么情绪 |
[04:56] | I don’t know. angry? | 不知道 生气吗 |
[04:58] | No, surprised. | 错 惊讶 |
[05:00] | And… in this one? | 这个呢 |
[05:05] | – Embarrassed? – happiness. | -尴尬吗 -快乐 |
[05:09] | And… this one? | 这个呢 |
[05:13] | Disgusted. | 厌恶 |
[05:15] | Correct. | 对 |
[05:17] | You’re having trouble recognizing | 除了厌恶 你不能识别 |
[05:18] | Every emotion except disgust. | 其他任何情绪 |
[05:20] | It’s a pattern we found | 我们发现 |
[05:21] | Sometimes with people who are | 对鸦片上瘾的人 |
[05:22] | Addicted to opiates. | 都有这种通病 |
[05:25] | You can recognize disgust, | 你能识别厌恶 |
[05:26] | Because you see it over and over | 是因为你总是在家人和朋友的脸上 |
[05:28] | from your friends in family. | 看到这个表情 |
[05:29] | I’m guessing that after you ran out | 我猜你的脖子痊愈后 |
[05:31] | Of pain meds for your neck injury, | 止痛片吃完了 |
[05:33] | You started self-medicating. | 你就开始自我治疗 |
[05:34] | Hey, i’ve done tons of drugs. | 我吸过无数毒品 |
[05:37] | I understand completely. | 完全理解你 |
[05:38] | Mr. Spaly, did you lie about where you were before | 斯拜先生 你是不是对坍塌位置撒谎了 |
[05:41] | The collapse because you were getting high someplace else? | 因为在坍塌前你在别的地方吸毒呢 |
[05:45] | Hey! who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[05:48] | – Who’s that? and who’s that? – Kisker. that’s Denman. | -他是谁 他是谁 -齐斯科和丹曼 |
[05:50] | – And who’s that? – I know their names. | -他又是谁 -我知道他们是谁 |
[05:52] | They’re missing, Mr. Spaly. | 他们失踪了 斯拜先生 |
[05:56] | Okay, look, I came up. | 好吧 我上来后 |
[05:57] | I went to my locker and I got my stash. | 去了自己的柜子 拿了毒品 |
[05:59] | All right, I was– I lost | 我就 |
[06:01] | Track of time, but I wasn’t gone | 不知道时间了 但我没有 |
[06:03] | From down there more than an hour! | 离开一小时以上 |
[06:04] | So you saw the men in the southeast quadrant | 所以在坍塌发生1小时前 |
[06:06] | An hour before the collapse?! | 你在东南象限看到他们了 |
[06:08] | This entire operation has been focused | 整个救援组都集中在 |
[06:11] | On 2b in the se quad based on what you told us! | 你告诉我们的2b建筑上 |
[06:15] | They could be anywhere, | 他们可能在任何地方 |
[06:17] | On any level! | 在任何楼层 |
[06:24] | Hold the work! | 暂停工作 |
[06:26] | Stop! hold the work! | 停下 暂停工作 |
[06:29] | 30 seconds of silence! | 安静30秒 |
[06:32] | Now! bring the dogs back in! | 现在 把狗再放进来 |
[06:55] | Hey, we’ve got some banging over here! | 这里有情况 |
[07:03] | They’re down here! | 他们在这下面 |
[07:07] | Let’s hope the dogs aren’t lying, too. | 希望狗不会说谎 |
[07:45] | Thank you for meeting with me. | 感谢你们和我会面 |
[07:46] | What can we do for you today, Mr. Kachani? | 卡査尼先生 你想要我们做什么 |
[07:48] | I’ve read about your marriage experiments, | 我看过你的婚姻实验 |
[07:50] | And I had my people do a little research | 我还请人对你们的工作 |
[07:52] | Into the work you do here. | 做了些调查 |
[07:53] | Okay. | 说吧 |
[07:54] | Long and short is, I’m about to ask | 简单地说就是 我正准备 |
[07:56] | My girlfriend, Nadia, to marry me. | 向我的女友娜迪亚求婚 |
[07:58] | Oh, mazel tov. it’s a good thing you’re starting young. | 那么恭喜了 趁年轻结婚是好事 |
[08:00] | It took my father five times to get it right. | 我爸折腾了5次才搞定 |
[08:03] | Affair, alcohol, | 风流韵事 花天酒地 |
[08:05] | Green card problems, affair… | 绿卡问题 这事那事 |
[08:07] | So, when my company, networker, went public, | 在我的公司上市时 |
[08:11] | I did, uh… well. | 我 那个 |
[08:13] | Yeah, I’d call banking four- and-a-half | 45亿存款 |
[08:15] | billion dollars doing very well. | 资力雄厚 |
[08:16] | Before I propose to Nadia, | 在向娜迪亚求婚之前 |
[08:18] | I have to know if she loves me for the right reasons. | 我得知道她是不是真的爱我 |
[08:20] | What makes you think she doesn’t? | 你为什么怀疑 |
[08:21] | Nadia grew up with nothing. | 娜迪亚家境不好 |
[08:23] | Her father was a short-order cook, in and out of work. | 她父亲是快餐厨师 工作很不稳定 |
[08:26] | She struggled with money for whole live | 她一直都很缺钱 |
[08:28] | – Student loans, credit card debt… – So? | -学生贷款 信用卡债务 -然后呢 |
[08:30] | So, right after my company went public, | 然后 就在我的公司上市不久 |
[08:34] | My partner’s wife left him | 我合伙人的老婆跑了 |
[08:36] | And took their two-year-old daughter. | 还带走了他们两岁大的女儿 |
[08:37] | She used the little girl against him for a huge settlement. | 她用孩子套他一大笔财产 |
[08:41] | So what is it you’d like us to do? | 那么你想让我们做什么 |
[08:43] | Nadia says she had no idea who I was before we met. | 娜迪亚说她在我们认识之前不知道我身份 |
[08:46] | I just want to make sure she’s telling the truth. | 我就是想知道她说的是不是实话 |
[08:49] | Dr. Lightman does deception detection | 莱特曼博士协助警方 |
[08:51] | For the FBI, TSA, police… | 联邦调查局 运输安全局进行测谎 |
[08:54] | We don’t snoop | 我们不探听 |
[08:56] | Into people’s personal lives. | 他人的私生活 |
[08:59] | But thanks for coming in. | 谢谢您的来访 |
[09:00] | Your web site’s incredibly useful | 你的网站好用得不可思议 |
[09:01] | For reconnecting with girls | 它让我和中学拒绝过我的女孩子们 |
[09:03] | Who rejected me in middle school. | 重新取得了联系 |
[09:10] | Look, just do your boss a favor, | 就当是给你们老板帮个忙 |
[09:11] | And make a decision after you look. | 看了这个再决定好了 |
[09:22] | I think that’s the micro expression for “holy crap.” | 我想这就是”太扯了”的微观表情 |
[09:43] | We’re dropping fiber-optic | 我们正在往坍塌处放入 |
[09:44] | Cameras into the collapsed structure, | 光导纤维摄象机 |
[09:47] | And the crawler drills | 这些履带式凿岩机 |
[09:48] | Will be boring through the debris | 将钻穿岩层 |
[09:50] | To create a hole through which | 打出一个洞 |
[09:51] | we will then pull out them | 以便我们将他们救出 |
[09:52] | Mayor Fallon. | 费琳市长 |
[09:54] | And we have every reason to believe that Mr. Blunt, | 我们有理由相信布朗特先生 |
[09:57] | Mr. Denman and Mr. Kisker are alive. | 丹曼和齐斯科都还活着 |
[09:59] | And the drills are the best way to reach the men? | 使用钻机是接近他们的最好办法吗 |
[10:01] | They’ve been down there for19 hours now. | 他们已经被困长达19个小时 |
[10:02] | We have to reach them as quickly as possible. | 我们必须尽快救出他们 |
[10:04] | No expense will be spared to save them. | 我们会不遗余力地救出他们 |
[10:06] | And I want to reiterate that | 我要再次重申 |
[10:08] | No wrongdoing has occurred | 此处工地的建筑工程 |
[10:09] | In the construction on this site. | 没有发生任何错误行为 |
[10:13] | You know, I’m going to let you handle the questions. | 你继续应付采访吧 |
[10:15] | I really need to get back to the family. | 我必须回到家属那边去了 |
[10:16] | Excuse me, I’m going to get back to the families. | 抱歉 我得去家属那边了 |
[10:19] | How long have they been down there without water? | 他们断水多久了 |
[10:21] | Do you think you’re going to find more bodies? | 你认为你们能找到其他的尸体吗 |
[10:22] | Mayor Fallon, hi. I’m Gillian Foster. | 费琳市长 你好 我是吉莉安·福斯特 |
[10:24] | I know who you are. | 我知道你 |
[10:26] | We really appreciate your help here. | 我们对你们的帮助表示由衷地感谢 |
[10:28] | Hi. any idea how this happened? | 知道事情是怎么发生的吗 |
[10:29] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:31] | You lied when you said | 你刚才说这处工地”没有错误行为” |
[10:32] | There was “no wrongdoing” on the site. | 那是谎话 |
[10:33] | Why was that? | 为什么说谎 |
[10:34] | Oh, that was just… | 那只是 |
[10:36] | That was just what? | 只是什么 |
[10:41] | I pressured the green city construction | 我迫使绿色城市建筑公司 |
[10:43] | To hire more frostburg workers than they needed. | 雇用比需求量更多的弗罗斯特堡工人 |
[10:46] | None of our men would have even been there | 我们的人本可以避开此事 |
[10:48] | – If it weren’t for me. – How did you pressure them? | -要不是因为我 -你怎么逼迫他们的 |
[10:50] | Permits and zoning. | 许可证和分区规划 |
[10:52] | I helped them clear some bureaucratic hurdles. | 我帮他们解决了一些官僚障碍 |
[10:54] | I don’t know what | 我不知道 |
[10:56] | Things are like for you DC folks, | 经济危机对你们特区的人有何影响 |
[10:59] | But things have gotten real bad for frostburg with the recession. | 但是对弗罗斯特堡来说真的很糟 |
[11:02] | The site was going to bring | 这片工地本来会建起 |
[11:04] | A whole new industry here; | 一个全新的工业区 |
[11:05] | Our silicon valley, thousands of new jobs. | 我们自己的硅谷 提供成千上万的工作 |
[11:10] | If I can help with anything else, | 如果还有其他问题 |
[11:11] | Please call my office. | 请给我办公室打电话 |
[11:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:17] | We’ve got video! | 我们看到图像了 |
[11:23] | There they are! | 他们在那儿 |
[11:26] | Blunt! | 布朗特 |
[11:28] | They’re alive! | 他们还活着 |
[11:31] | Can I see that? | 能给我看看吗 |
[11:32] | No. can I? thank you. | 能给我吗 谢谢 |
[11:36] | Yeah, it’s them. | 对 是他们 |
[11:37] | It’s Blunt, Denman and Kisker. | 布朗特 丹曼还有齐斯科 |
[11:43] | That’s Kisker. his leg’s crushed. | 那是齐斯科 他的腿压碎了 |
[11:45] | There’s a lot of blood. | 流了好多血 |
[11:46] | I can’t really feel my toes. | 我感觉不到我的脚趾头了 |
[11:48] | Oh, my god. baby! | 我的天呐 |
[11:49] | Someone’s got to help him. | 得有人去救救他 |
[11:50] | We are trying Mrs. Kisker. | 我们正在实施救援 齐斯科夫人 |
[11:51] | We rigged a tourniquet on it, | 我们缠上了止血带 |
[11:53] | But he’s not doing so good. | 但是他情况很不好 |
[11:55] | Jered, are you hurt? | 杰里德 你受伤了吗 |
[11:56] | I’m okay, Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 我没事 |
[11:58] | We’re all banged up a little, | 我们都受了点伤 |
[12:00] | But we’re okay. | 不过都不严重 |
[12:02] | And I love you, Valerie. | 瓦莱丽 我爱你 |
[12:03] | All right, let’s get you back | 请回到等候区好吗 |
[12:05] | To the staging area. I will keep you updated. | 如有消息我会随时通知你们 |
[12:07] | – I’m staying here. – I’m sorry. | -我要留在这儿 -很抱歉 |
[12:09] | We have to bring you back there | 你们得回到等候区 |
[12:16] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[12:19] | My men need engineers | 我们的人需要工程师 |
[12:21] | And rescue workers, not a couple | 和救援人员 不是一对 |
[12:23] | Of freak show shrinks pointing fingers. | 指手画脚的精神医师的畸形秀 |
[12:25] | She’s the shrink. | 她是精神科医师 |
[12:27] | I’m the freak show. | 我是畸形展品 |
[12:28] | I’m sorry, we normally wear labels. | 不好意思 我们一般都佩戴标识 |
[12:31] | – Hello? – Yeah, we are here | -喂 -我们在听 |
[12:32] | Can you tell me what happened? | 你能说说事情经过吗 |
[12:34] | The sub roof just started coming down. | 地下室顶部突然塌了 |
[12:36] | Once we heard it, we went to the elevator shaft, | 我们一听到动静 就马上跑向电梯 |
[12:38] | But we couldn’t get there in time. | 但是我们没来得及跑到那儿 |
[12:39] | Is there any way you can get over there now? | 现在有办法过去吗 |
[12:40] | We’ve tried, | 我们试过 |
[12:42] | But the substructure floor between here and the shaft | 但是从这里到电梯的地面很不牢靠 |
[12:44] | Is just too unstable, it could give out. | 可能承受不住 |
[12:46] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[12:47] | We haven’t even completed that substructure floor yet. | 地下工程的地面尚未完工 |
[12:49] | That man could bleed out down there. | 那个人会流血过多而死 |
[12:50] | We have to drill faster. | 我们得快点钻 |
[12:51] | Listen, guys, | 听着 伙计们 |
[12:53] | I promise you, we’re going to get you guys | 我向你们保证 |
[12:55] | Up from out of there, okay? | 我们会救你们出来的 明白吗 |
[12:56] | Just sit tight. | 请耐心等待 |
[12:58] | The drill should reach you in a few hours. | 钻头过不了几小时就能钻到你们那里 |
[13:00] | We’re going to do whatever it takes. | 我们会不惜一切代价 |
[13:01] | You’re going to be rescued. | 将你们救出来 |
[13:03] | Did you see that? | 你刚看见了吗 |
[13:04] | – Yeah. – See what? | -看到了 -看到什么 |
[13:05] | Hey, um, Mr. Blunt? | 布朗特先生 |
[13:07] | Yeah? what is it? | 是我 怎么 |
[13:09] | Mr. Blunt, can you hear me? | 布朗特 能听到我说话吗 |
[13:10] | We lost the feed. all right, we lost the feed. | 讯号断了 完了 讯号断了 |
[13:13] | Can you trace the line? | 你能查一下线路吗 |
[13:14] | Guys, talk to me. | 说话 伙计 |
[13:15] | I need to know why we got cut off. | 我得知道为什么会断开 |
[13:17] | We’ve got men down there, and we | 下面还有人 |
[13:18] | need to communicate with them | 我们需要和他们保持联系 |
[13:20] | Can you rewind it back to the point | 你能倒回前一段吗 |
[13:23] | Where they’d just been told they were going to be rescued? | 他们被告知会获救那段 |
[13:30] | Just sit tight. | 坚持住 |
[13:32] | The drill should reach you in a few hours. | 钻子几小时之内就能过去 |
[13:34] | We’re going to do whatever it takes. | 我们会不惜一切代价的 |
[13:35] | Uh, these two men | 这两个人 |
[13:36] | Are showing joy and relief. | 表现出快乐和放松 |
[13:44] | Yeah, freeze there. | 停在那 |
[13:47] | Can we push in on this man? | 能把镜头推近这个男人吗 |
[13:49] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[13:52] | Lips stretched. | 扁嘴 |
[13:53] | Can you pan up to the eyes? | 能上移到眼睛吗 |
[13:57] | Eyelids retracted. | 眼睑内缩 |
[13:58] | Fear. that’s concealed fear. | 恐惧 是隐藏的恐惧 |
[14:01] | Well, he’s buried under 50 tons of concrete and steel. | 他被困在50吨的钢筋混凝土中 |
[14:04] | What the hell were you expecting? | 你到底想说什么 |
[14:05] | Relief. | 放松 |
[14:06] | I don’t expect a man who’s just been told | 我不认为一个将要获救的人 |
[14:08] | He’s going to be rescued to show fear, | 会表现出恐惧 |
[14:10] | And everyone else is showing relief. | 别人都显的放松 |
[14:13] | Maybe he doesn’t believe he can be rescued. | 也许他不相信自己会获救 |
[14:15] | Post traumatic stress can stifle almost | 创伤后应激反应几乎能导致窒息 |
[14:17] | Any positive emotion. | 任何正面情绪 |
[14:18] | Maybe, uh… | 也许 |
[14:21] | Mr. Blunt doesn’t want to be rescued. | 布朗特先生不想被救 |
[14:24] | Who wouldn’t want to be rescued? | 有谁会不想获救 |
[14:25] | Someone enclose a collapse in the first place. | 那些一开始就想坍塌的人 |
[14:37] | You think Blunt might’ve Intentionally caused the collapse? | 你是说坍塌是布朗特蓄意造成的吗 |
[14:40] | Well, that would explain the look of fear. | 没错 那可以解释恐惧 |
[14:42] | Best explanation we’ve got. | 是最好的解释 |
[14:43] | This is unbelievable. | 这太没说服力了 |
[14:45] | How long has Jered Blunt worked for you, Mr. Warren? | 杰里德和布朗特工作了多久 华伦先生 |
[14:47] | About six months. | 6个月吧 |
[14:48] | Any problems? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:49] | Did he threaten violence against the company? | 他有用暴力威胁过公司吗 |
[14:51] | Yeah, he confronted me a few times. | 是的 他反抗了很多次 |
[14:53] | In fact, he sent a threatening letter to my office, | 事实上他给我寄过一封恐吓信 |
[14:56] | – Complaining about overtime.- why didn’t you fire him? | -抱怨加班 -那你为什么不炒了他 |
[14:58] | Well, believe me, I tried. the union blocked. | 相信我 我试过了 被工会阻止了 |
[15:00] | Why would Blunt | 为什么布朗特 |
[15:02] | Sabotage the building while he was still inside it? | 会在自己身在其中时去搞破坏呢 |
[15:04] | Well, maybe he got trapped down there. | 也许他被困在那里了 |
[15:08] | Can you replay the video again? | 你能重放一遍录像吗 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[15:11] | We’re up. | 我们上来了 |
[15:13] | We’re all banged up a little, but we’re okay. | 我们受了点伤 不过情况都还好 |
[15:15] | And I love you, Valerie. | 我爱你 瓦莱丽 |
[15:17] | Wait, freeze it! freeze it! | 等等 停住 停住 |
[15:19] | Look at that. | 看看那个 |
[15:20] | There’s charring on the concrete. | 混凝土碳化了 |
[15:21] | Burn marks from an explosion. | 有爆炸过的痕迹 |
[15:22] | Damn. | 该死 |
[15:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:26] | Blunt could have used | 布朗特可能用了 |
[15:27] | Explosives to try to blow up the building. | 炸药去炸这栋楼 |
[15:29] | That could have caused the collapse. | 那就是坍塌的原因 |
[15:30] | If he did this, | 如果他这么做 |
[15:31] | He could be trying to sabotage | 可能还试着去破坏 |
[15:32] | Our rescue efforts, too. | 我们努力营救的结果 |
[15:34] | There could be more explosives down there. | 那里可能有更多的炸药 |
[15:35] | What about my other guys? | 那其他人呢 |
[15:36] | We need to get them out of there. | 我们需要把他弄出来 |
[15:38] | They’re trapped right here, | 他们现在都被困在那 |
[15:39] | In the northwest quadrant. | 在西北方向 |
[15:41] | If they can get across to the elevator shaft here, | 如果他们能通过电梯过去 |
[15:44] | – They’d be protected from another explosion.- No way. | -可以免受炸药威胁 -不可能 |
[15:46] | This floor’s too unstable to get there. | 地面不牢固 不能走 |
[15:47] | they never make it | 到不了那 他们走不到那的 |
[15:48] | We’re getting ready to send rescue workers down there. | 我们正准备派营救人员过去 |
[15:50] | If there are under donated explosives, | 如果那里还有炸药 |
[15:52] | I can’t move forward. | 工作无法取得进展 |
[15:53] | Dr. Lightman, can you find out from Blunt if he | 莱特曼博士 你能看看布朗特 |
[15:55] | Did this so we know if it’s safe | 是否这么做了好让我们知道 |
[15:56] | to get these man down there | 派这些人过去是否安全 |
[15:57] | If you get the live feed back up, | 如果视频信号能恢复 |
[15:59] | I can talk to him directly | 我跟他面对面谈谈 |
[16:00] | We have to get it back up then. | 那我们就把它弄好 |
[16:02] | We won’t get anything from blunt that way. | 这样不可能从布朗特身上得到线索 |
[16:04] | he’s not going to admit to when he’s | 他现在和他的工友一起困在下面 |
[16:05] | Still down there with his crew. | 他是不会承认的 |
[16:07] | Then what the hell are we going to do? | 我们究竟要做什么 |
[16:08] | cause we’re just wasting time here, | 我们在这只是浪费时间 |
[16:09] | And Kisker’s down there bleeding. | 齐斯科还在下面流血 |
[16:11] | Violence in the workplace | 工作场所的暴力 |
[16:13] | Correlates to domestic violence. | 和家庭暴力有关 |
[16:15] | A guy doesn’t blows up a building | 一个人不会去炸楼 |
[16:16] | Without that anger spilling over at home. | 除非是在家也极度的愤怒 |
[16:19] | We should talk to his wife. | 我们应该和他妻子谈谈 |
[16:26] | My father would have been proud of these men. | 我父亲会为他们骄傲 |
[16:29] | When he was mayor, it was his dream | 当他还是市长 那曾是他的梦 |
[16:32] | To try to bring industry to our city, | 让我们的城市工业化 |
[16:33] | And we’re fulfilling that dream. | 现在我们实现了这个梦 |
[16:35] | And I am proud of our strength in this difficult time. | 我为艰难时我们的坚强感到骄傲 |
[16:40] | And once we get the men out… | 一旦我们把他们救出来 |
[16:41] | Excuse me. is Valerie Blunt here? | 打扰了 请问瓦莱丽·布朗特在这吗 |
[16:43] | …we’ll rely on each other to get through this… | 我们相互支持渡过难关 |
[16:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:46] | …just as we always have. | 就像我们一直坚持的 |
[16:50] | I know you’re concerned, and I’ll take questions | 我知道你们很担心 我会配合回答 |
[16:52] | One at a time. please… | 请一个一个来 |
[16:54] | We met in high school. | 我们高中认识的 |
[16:57] | I was a cheerleader and Jered was | 我是个拉拉队长而杰里德是 |
[16:59] | A third-string running back. | 替补后卫 |
[17:02] | Ridiculous, right? | 很奇怪吧 |
[17:03] | But we fell in love. | 不过我们相爱了 |
[17:05] | Are you still in love? | 你们现在还相爱吗 |
[17:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[17:08] | I mean, you know, it’s… | 我是说 你知道的 |
[17:09] | It’s not perfect; it’s… | 一切并非完美 |
[17:12] | It’s a marriage. | 但这就是婚姻 |
[17:16] | I can’t believe this happened | 我无法相信 发生了那么多事情之后 |
[17:18] | after everything else this year, | 我们又遇到这种事 |
[17:20] | You and your husband have been through a lot? | 你和你丈夫经历过很多磨难吗 |
[17:24] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[17:26] | No, no. I just mean, um… | 不 我只是想说 |
[17:28] | With how hard it is to… | 无论谁在这找到工作 |
[17:30] | To find work around here for anyone. | 真的很难 |
[17:32] | Maybe he’s just crazy. | 也许他疯了 |
[17:34] | What? | 什么 |
[17:36] | Your husband, maybe he’s just bonkers. | 你老公 也许他就是疯子 |
[17:37] | Wha… what are you talk– I don’t know… | 你在说什么 我不知道 |
[17:40] | He was arguing with the company, | 他和公司有矛盾 |
[17:41] | He was constantly getting into fights, right? | 经常会吵起来对吗 |
[17:42] | What my partner is dancing around here is | 我拍档在这手舞足蹈是 |
[17:46] | That we think your husband just lost it | 因为我们认为你丈情绪失控了 |
[17:48] | And blew up the building. | 把楼给炸了 |
[17:49] | – Jered would never do that.- what are you doing? | -杰里德不可能这么做 -你在干什么 |
[17:50] | This isn’t appropriate. | 这不好吧 |
[17:51] | There’s something she’s not telling us. | 有些事他没告诉你 |
[17:53] | – We’re wasting time.- I’m sorry. | -我们在浪费时间 -不好意思 |
[17:54] | I’m sick of watching you coddle these women. | 我讨厌看到你纵容这些女人 |
[17:56] | Well, I’m sick of you derailing this investigation. | 很好 我讨厌你总是破坏调查 |
[17:58] | You know, you can be a bitch sometimes. | 你知道 你有时候就像个母狗 |
[18:04] | Who the hell are you people?! | 你们到底是谁 |
[18:07] | Stay away from me! | 离我远点 |
[18:14] | You almost didn’t sell it. | 你差点穿帮了 |
[18:15] | I’m going to have to hit you harder next time. | 下次我要打的更狠点 |
[18:17] | You know, you take a little bit too much pleasure | 你知道你表现出了一点点 |
[18:20] | Valerie Blunt was disgusted when you slapped me, | 你打我时瓦莱丽·布朗特感到厌恶 |
[18:23] | But she wasn’t afraid. | 但她并不害怕 |
[18:25] | She showing no heightened sensitivity to violence | 她并没有显示对暴力过分敏感 |
[18:27] | Between a man and a woman. | 在夫妻间 |
[18:28] | I think it’s unlikely she was abused. | 我认为她不大可能受虐 |
[18:30] | So you don’t think her husband | 所以你认为她老公不会 |
[18:31] | could have blow up what it is? | 炸楼的话那是什么呢 |
[18:32] | With no violence at home? it’s hard to believe. | 没有家庭暴力 难以置信 |
[18:37] | It’s loker. give me a second. | 是洛克尔 等会 |
[18:40] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[18:41] | Take it. | 接呀 |
[18:43] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 好的 |
[18:48] | – What was that? A job? – Yeah. | -怎么 又有活儿 -对 |
[18:51] | You going to tell me what it is? | 你要告诉我是什么活儿吗 |
[18:53] | I don’t need your permission to take on a case. | 我接案子不需要你的批准吧 |
[18:55] | That depends on the case, doesn’t it really? | 那要看是什么案子了 对不 |
[18:57] | It’ll be fine, I promise. | 会搞定的 我保证 |
[18:58] | That usually means I’m getting screwed. | 通常这意味着是我又要被骗了 |
[19:00] | Usually. | 通常是 |
[19:05] | Isn’t that the head of green city construction? | 那不是绿色城市建筑公司的头儿吗 |
[19:08] | Warren? With Mrs. Blunt? | 华伦 和布朗特太太 |
[19:09] | Less than a foot and a half between them | 他们之间距离可不足一尺半 |
[19:14] | A flash glance from her before a quick turn away. | 她目光游移不定的 |
[19:18] | They’ve been intimate before. | 此前他们一直很亲密啊 |
[19:20] | You know, Walerie Blunt | 你也知道 瓦莱丽·布朗特 |
[19:22] | Was hiding something when you asked | 隐瞒了些事情 你问她和她丈夫之间 |
[19:24] | If she and her husband had problems, eyelids fluttered. | 是不是有问题的时候 她眼睛眨得很快 |
[19:26] | There was something she didn’t want to say. | 有些事她不愿意说出来 |
[19:28] | Maybe her husband wasn’t the perpetrator. | 也许她丈夫并不是作案人 |
[19:31] | Maybe he was the target. | 而是作案目标 |
[19:33] | So Warren sleeps with Blunt’s wife, | 就是说华伦和布朗特的老婆有一腿 |
[19:36] | And then buries him alive? | 所以把他活埋了 |
[19:42] | If you would think I would have | 如果你们觉得我对此做了手脚 |
[19:44] | Anything to do with this, you are completely | 你们就彻底疯了 |
[19:47] | Out of your mind. Why would I sabotage | 我为什么要毁了我的工作 |
[19:49] | My own job, my own company? | 毁了我自己的公司 |
[19:51] | For, for woman? And I got | 为了女人吗 |
[19:53] | Ten guys on this crew at least who can tell you | 这些工人中至少有十个人 |
[19:55] | Exactly where I’ve been on this site | 能告诉你过去三天里 任何时间 |
[19:56] | Every minute of the last three days. | 我都在忙些什么 |
[19:58] | I haven’t been down to the substructure for weeks. | 我都好几周没去下面了 |
[20:01] | But you and Mrs. Blunt had an affair, right? | 但是你和布朗特太太有私情 对吧 |
[20:07] | It wasn’t an affair. | 那不是私情 |
[20:08] | They were separated at the time. | 他们那时候分居了 |
[20:10] | And he’d hardly | 而且他们分开之前 |
[20:12] | Spoken to her for six months before they broke up. | 差不多有半年没说过话了 |
[20:14] | Why did your relationship end? | 那你们的感情为什么断了 |
[20:16] | I just wasn’t into it anymore. | 我只是没有太认真 |
[20:18] | You know, I told her | 你知道吗 我告诉过她 |
[20:20] | I just wasn’t really feeling it, you know? | 我不是真的有那种感觉 知道吗 |
[20:22] | That’s a lot of anger you’re showing | 你看起来很愤怒啊 |
[20:24] | For a woman you don’t care about. | 为了一个你不在乎的女人 |
[20:26] | Men usually reserve that kind of | 男人通常只会为 |
[20:27] | Anger for women they love. | 他们爱着的女人感到愤怒 |
[20:32] | I don’t know why it ended, okay? | 我也不知道为什么就断了 好吗 |
[20:37] | I thought we were on cloud nine. | 我想当时我们无比幸福 |
[20:39] | We both felt like we were kids again. | 都觉得像是返老还童了 |
[20:41] | We were out to dinner one night, | 有天晚上我们出去吃饭 |
[20:43] | She got a phone call from blunt; | 布朗特给她打了个电话 |
[20:45] | She spoke to him for about five minutes | 他们谈了大约五分钟 |
[20:47] | and she bolted out of the restaurant, I don’t know. | 之后她就冲出了餐厅 我不知道 |
[20:49] | She went running back to him, just like that, so… | 她就这样回到他身边了 就这样 |
[20:56] | You believe him? | 你信他吗 |
[20:57] | well, he’s pretty confident about his alibi. | 他对他的说法很有自信 |
[20:59] | And he used similes and metaphors | 对 他说起瓦莱丽·布朗特时 |
[21:00] | When he was talking about Valerie Blunt. | 还用了很多明喻和暗喻 |
[21:02] | “we were on cloud nine. we felt like kids again.” | “我们无比幸福 像是返老还童” |
[21:04] | People don’t use that kind of language when they’re lying. | 通常说谎时是不会那样说的 |
[21:05] | What do you think Blunt told her | 你觉得是布朗特告诉她 |
[21:06] | That brought he be contempt. | 那让他觉得耻辱吗 |
[21:07] | There’s something going on between them. | 他们之间一定发生了些事 |
[21:09] | And we still don’t know why he showed fear when he | 我们还是不知道为什么 |
[21:11] | Found out he was going to be rescued. | 他在听说会获救时会流露出恐惧 |
[21:12] | I need to know what else Loker found on the footage. | 我要知道洛克尔在片子里发现了什么 |
[21:17] | It’s hot down here, | 这里很闷热 |
[21:19] | But there’s still air. | 不过还有空气流通 |
[21:20] | Can we zoom in on his left cheek and forehead, Sylvia? | 西尔维亚 能把他的左脸颊和前额放大吗 |
[21:26] | – Oh, there’s that thing again. – What is that? | -又是那种表情 -什么表情 |
[21:28] | – Contempt? – Could be contempt. | -轻蔑 -可能是耻辱 |
[21:30] | Its unilateral. | 只有一侧 |
[21:34] | I need to borrow Michael. we’re going to go meet | 我要借用迈克尔 我们要去见 |
[21:35] | Our billionaire’s girlfriend, Nadia Dawson. | 亿万富翁的女朋友了 娜迪亚·道森 |
[21:41] | Easy, tiger. She’s only into guys making ten figures. | 放松 色狼 她只勾引身价过十亿的男人 |
[21:44] | Maybe she really loves him. | 也许她是真心爱他呢 |
[21:46] | Yeah, right. | 是啊 没错 |
[21:49] | What makes you so sure? | 你怎么这么肯定 |
[21:52] | The female hanging fly. | 她是雌性蚊蝎蛉 |
[21:54] | What? | 什么 |
[21:55] | The female hanging fly. | 雌性蚊蝎蛉 |
[21:57] | She’ll only mate with a male | 只有雄性给她带来蛾子作为进贡时 |
[21:59] | When he brings her a caterpillar as a food offering. | 她才与之交配 |
[22:01] | The bigger the offering, the more time | 进贡品越大 |
[22:03] | she will have inte cost with him | 交配次数就越多 |
[22:04] | For insects, it’s food. | 对昆虫来说 是食物 |
[22:06] | For us, it’s money. | 对人类来说 就是钱 |
[22:08] | She’s a female hanging fly. | 她就是雌性蚊蝎蛉 |
[22:09] | Okay, you need to get out more. | 好吧 你应该多出去走走 |
[22:12] | Look, I don’t care if she’s into him for his money, | 我不在乎她是不是为了钱才接近他 |
[22:15] | As long as she is up front about it from the beginning. | 只要她是从一开始就知道 |
[22:17] | Yeah, well, it’s not always so easy to be open about money. | 公开经济情况不是那么容易的 |
[22:21] | I always tell women exactly how much I have in the bank | 我总是在第一次约会时 |
[22:23] | On the first date. | 就告诉女人我银行里有多少钱 |
[22:25] | And you wonder why you never get a second. | 所以你总是没有第二次约会 |
[22:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[22:29] | Dr. lightman’s on the line. | 莱曼博士找你 |
[22:34] | So it’s a contraction of Blunt’s orbicularis, corrugator | 布朗特的轮匝肌 皱眉肌 |
[22:37] | And frontalis muscles. | 和额上的肌肉都有收缩迹象 |
[22:40] | I’m thinking contempt. | 我觉得是耻辱的表现 |
[22:42] | Maybe he did try to bring down the building after all. | 也许他真的想过要毁掉那栋楼 |
[22:44] | No, that’s not contempt. | 不 那不是耻辱 |
[22:46] | Well, what is it? | 那是什么 |
[22:49] | Mr. blunt’s a very sick man. | 布朗特先生是重病之人 |
[22:51] | I wouldn’t feel too well either | 如果我被活埋在大楼下面 |
[22:53] | If I were buried under a building. | 一定也会觉得难受 |
[22:57] | No. he was sick long before he was buried. | 不 他在被埋之前就病了很久了 |
[23:15] | Almost got the feed back up. | 视频信号差不多修复了 |
[23:24] | How’s your husband? | 你丈夫怎么了 |
[23:26] | How’d you know…? | 你怎么知道 |
[23:28] | Don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[23:30] | Can you still hear us? | 还能听见我们吗 |
[23:31] | Yeah. | 能 |
[23:32] | – We hear you. – Got it. | -听见了 -好的 |
[23:34] | How’s Mr. Kisker? | 齐斯科先生怎么样 |
[23:35] | He’s not good. | 不太好 |
[23:36] | You need to get us out of here. | 你们要救我们出去 |
[23:38] | Mr. Blunt, I need you to tell us something. | 布朗特先生 我想要你告诉我们一些事 |
[23:40] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[23:42] | On the video footage we got of you back here, | 我们看了你发回来的视频 |
[23:44] | I noticed something a little peculiar. | 我注意到一些不平常的事 |
[23:46] | You have a rippling contraction | 你的面部肌肉 |
[23:48] | Of your facial muscles. | 有波纹式收缩 |
[23:51] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[23:53] | Well, you haven’t been well, have you? | 你身体不太好 是不是 |
[23:57] | – What do you mean? – Your muscle contraction | -你什么意思 -你那种肌肉收缩 |
[23:59] | Is a symptom of late-stage multiple sclerosis. | 是多发性硬化症晚期的症状 |
[24:03] | No. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不 我不明白你在说什么 |
[24:06] | When you and your wife were separated– | 你和你妻子分居的时候 |
[24:09] | Something that you told her over the phone | 你在电话上和她说了些事 |
[24:11] | Brought her running back to you. | 让她回到了你的身边 |
[24:12] | Are you sick? | 你是不是病了 |
[24:20] | Mr. Blunt, | 布朗特先生 |
[24:21] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[24:23] | Mr. Blunt, your friend could bleed to death. | 布朗特先生 你朋友可能会失血而死的 |
[24:27] | I never meant for any of this to happen. | 我不想这样的 |
[24:31] | But we got no savings. | 但是我们没有积蓄 |
[24:34] | I don’t have insurance. | 我也没有保险 |
[24:36] | Doctors say I got… I got a few years. | 医生说我 只有几年的时间了 |
[24:41] | I didn’t want to leave Valerie with nothing. | 我不想瓦莱丽一无所有 |
[24:47] | When you were told you were gonna be rescued, | 当你知道你会获救时 |
[24:49] | You looked scared. | 你看上去很害怕 |
[24:53] | What were you afraid we were going to find out? | 你怕我们查出什么 |
[25:00] | I was working near the elevator shaft. | 我在电梯井附近工作 |
[25:05] | My hands have been shaking a lot, and I… | 我的手抖个不停 我 |
[25:10] | I didn’t, um… | 我不想 |
[25:11] | I was trying to hold on to my blowtorch | 我试着举起喷灯 |
[25:14] | And I couldn’t and it fell… | 但是办不到 它掉下去 |
[25:17] | From b-1, two floors down to b-3. | 从负一层 落到了负三层 |
[25:22] | The tank must have exploded. | 一定是燃料箱发生了爆炸 |
[25:29] | I didn’t realize I was putting you guys in danger, I swear. | 我没想到会危及到你们 我发誓 |
[25:47] | Hello. Can I help you? | 您好 有什么能为您效劳的吗 |
[25:50] | Are you Nadia Dawson? | 你是娜迪亚·道森吗 |
[25:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:54] | Hi. I’m Christina Lopez. | 你好 我是克里斯蒂娜·洛佩兹 |
[25:57] | I was three years behind you in North Columbus. | 我是北哥伦布高中小你三届的学妹 |
[25:59] | You played softball for Ms. Sleevi? | 你是斯利维老师的垒球队的 |
[26:00] | Pitcher, right? | 投手 是吧 |
[26:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:03] | Yeah. She always said you had the best pickoff move. | 可不是 她总说你的牵制能力最强 |
[26:07] | That is so funny. | 真是太有意思了 |
[26:08] | Are you staying here at the hotel… | 你住在这个宾馆里吗 |
[26:10] | Uh… I’m sorry, what was it, Christina? | 对不起 是什么来着 克里斯蒂娜 |
[26:12] | Yeah. I was just here for a meeting. | 是的 我来这里开会的 |
[26:13] | You been working here a long time? | 你在这工作很久了吗 |
[26:15] | Almost a year. | 差不多一年了吧 |
[26:17] | It turns out Georgetown | 后来发现去乔治城大学 |
[26:19] | Actually wants you to pay for classes, so… | 读书实际上并不是公费的 所以… |
[26:21] | How weird running into someone from N.C. high– here. | 在这竟然能碰上高中校友 真是太奇怪了 |
[26:28] | Ms. Sleevi would always say, | 斯利维老师总说 |
[26:32] | “you got four bases, | 垒球场上”4个垒 |
[26:34] | Three strikes, two teams, but only one winner.” | 3次击球 2支球队 但只有1个胜者” |
[26:39] | So what brought you to d.c.? | 那你为何来华盛顿啊 |
[26:42] | Um, well, my boyfriend started a company that’s based here. | 我男朋友 他在这边开了家公司 |
[26:46] | It’s one of those | 主要是搞那种 |
[26:48] | Social internet sites the kids are into. | 孩子们比较喜欢的社交网站的 |
[26:50] | Oh, which one? | 哪个社交网站 |
[26:51] | It’s called Networker. | 名字叫做网工 |
[26:53] | You’re dating the founder of Networker? | 你在和网工的老总约会? |
[26:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:56] | Wow, how’d that happen? | 这怎么可能 |
[26:58] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[26:59] | I mean, it’s just a long way from North Columbus. | 我的意思是 这离北哥伦布可远着呢 |
[27:03] | Yeah, I guess so. | 是啊 算是吧 |
[27:05] | How’d you meet him? | 你怎么认识他的? |
[27:06] | Yeah, it’s the funniest thing. | 这个故事真是太有意思了 |
[27:08] | I obviously had heard of the company, | 显然我听说过这家公司 |
[27:10] | But I had no idea who he was. | 但我完全不知道他是谁 |
[27:12] | I just saw this adorable guy standing right here at the bar | 我在酒吧里看见他在那点东西喝 |
[27:17] | Trying to get a drink. | 样子真是太可爱了 |
[27:18] | Yeah, that is funny. | 是啊 是挺有意思的 |
[27:21] | It must be strange to come from North Columbus | 北哥伦布市的人能和这么牛的人约会 |
[27:23] | And now to be dating someone so well off. | 感觉一定很奇怪吧 |
[27:30] | Take a look at this, Mr. Kachani. | 看一下这个卡査尼先生 |
[27:34] | “you got four bases, three strikes, | “垒球场上4个垒 3次击球 |
[27:35] | Two teams, but only one winner.” | 2支球队 但只有1个胜者” |
[27:38] | That’s Nadia telling the truth. | 这是娜迪亚说实话的样子 |
[27:40] | She’s talking with her hands, | 她说话的时候带有手势 |
[27:42] | What we call illustrators. | 我们称此为手语 |
[27:45] | But when she’s asked if she knew | 但是当我们问她 |
[27:46] | who you were when you met… | 第一次遇见你时知不知道你是谁的时候 |
[27:47] | Yes, the funniest thing. | 这个故事真是太有意思了 |
[27:49] | I’d obviously heard of the company, | 显然我听说过这家公司 |
[27:52] | But I had no idea who he was. | 但我完全不知道他是谁 |
[27:54] | I just saw this adorable guy standing there at the bar. | 我在酒吧里看见他在那点东西喝 |
[27:58] | No more illustrators. | 不再用手语了 |
[28:00] | Her hands are in her lap. | 她的手放在了大腿上 |
[28:02] | It must be strange coming from North Columbus | 北哥伦布市的人能和这么牛的人约会 |
[28:06] | And now to dating someone so well off. | 感觉一定很奇怪吧 |
[28:08] | Instead, she touches her watch and… her earring. | 相反 她摸了下手表 和耳朵 |
[28:13] | Manipulators. | 控制物 |
[28:14] | When you see illustrators decrease | 当发现手语减少 |
[28:16] | And manipulators increase– scratching, licking the lips, | 控制物增多 比如抓耳挠腮 舔嘴唇 |
[28:19] | Or in this case, touching jewelry, it’s a sign of lying. | 在这里 摆弄配饰 表明她在撒谎 |
[28:24] | I can’t believe this. | 我真不敢相信 |
[28:27] | Whatever she told you, | 不管她怎么跟你说 |
[28:29] | She knew who you were when you met. | 她认识你之前就知道你是谁了 |
[28:31] | You have my check. | 我的支票已经给你了 |
[28:32] | Mr. Kachani… | 卡査尼先生 |
[28:33] | – I don’t want to see you any more. – Mr. Kachani… | -我不想再看见你们了 -卡査尼先生 |
[28:37] | I thought he was coming back in tomorrow. | 我以为他明天才会过来的呢 |
[28:38] | He said he couldn’t wait. | 他说他等不及 |
[28:40] | What did you tell him? | 你怎么跟他说的 |
[28:41] | The truth– she’s after his money. | 实话实说 她是冲着钱来的 |
[28:43] | That’s not the whole truth. | 可事实不全是这样的 |
[28:46] | It’s all he wanted to know. | 他想知道的就这么多 |
[28:48] | Yeah, but that’s not all we found out. | 那倒是 不过那并不是我们发现的全部 |
[28:59] | We’re sure it was an accident? | 已经确定是事故了吗 |
[29:00] | Of course it was. | 已经确定了 |
[29:01] | We knew that our men would never intentionally | 我们知道自己的员工是绝对不会故意 |
[29:03] | Do harm to the building. | 损害大楼的 |
[29:04] | Mayor Fallon is right. | 费琳市长说的没错 |
[29:06] | We’ve ruled out the possibility of explosives. | 我们已经排除了几种爆炸物的可能 |
[29:08] | Should be able to reach the men within the hour. | 应该不久就能到达受困人员那里 |
[29:09] | What was the exact cause? | 事故原因到底是什么? |
[29:12] | Detonation of a blowtorch acetylene tank | 布朗特先生失手把喷灯掉进了地基 |
[29:13] | Dropped through the substructure by Mr. Blunt. | 喷灯的乙炔罐爆炸了 |
[29:15] | That man doesn’t believe a word he just said. | 那家伙刚说的话连他自己都不信 |
[29:17] | No, he doesn’t. | 是啊 他自己都不信 |
[29:19] | The specifics of the collapse pattern are consistent | 倒塌模拟的具体情况也与 |
[29:21] | With Blunt’s description. | 布朗特的描述相符 |
[29:22] | Maybe he knows what really happened. | 或许他知道到底发生了什么 |
[29:24] | Hey, Stevens. | 嘿 史蒂文斯 |
[29:28] | You got a problem. | 你有什么事 |
[29:29] | The city engineer doesn’t believe | 市建工程师不相信 |
[29:31] | That blowtorch caused the building to collapse. | 是喷嘴导致了大楼倒塌 |
[29:32] | Of course he does. He said so. | 他当然信 他亲口说的 |
[29:34] | The engineer is lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[29:36] | He knows something about how this collapse happened. | 他知道倒塌到底是怎么发生的 |
[29:37] | Come on. Five minutes ago you told me Blunt caused the collapse. | 算了 刚才你指责是布朗特一手造成的 |
[29:40] | Who the hell am I supposed to believe? | 我到底该他妈相信谁 |
[29:41] | Well, I’ll tell you who not to believe. | 我可以告诉你不该相信谁 |
[29:44] | That guy. | 那家伙 |
[29:48] | I’ve been in love with the same woman for 30-plus years… | 30多年来我一直爱着这个女人… |
[29:52] | …the same woman for 30-plus years… | 30多年来我一直爱着这个女人 |
[29:58] | Thanks for coming back in, Mr. Kachani. | 谢谢你能回来 卡査尼先生 |
[30:00] | I don’t understand why I’m here. | 我自己都不明白为什么还会来 |
[30:02] | Well, the fact that Nadia knew who you were before you met | 关于娜迪亚见到你之前已经认识你的事实 |
[30:05] | Isn’t the only thing we learned when I talked to her. | 并不是我跟她谈话发现的全部情况 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 那又怎样 |
[30:08] | Look at this. | 看下这个 |
[30:10] | …and the way he hates breakfast food, | 他不喜欢早餐吃的那些东西 |
[30:13] | And how frustrated he gets in traffic. | 堵车的时候沮丧的样子 |
[30:19] | I don’t know, I just love everything about him. | 我也说不上来 我爱他的一切 |
[30:21] | I… I want to spend the rest of my life with him. | 我…我想和他白头到老 |
[30:26] | There. | 看那 |
[30:28] | That’s an illustrator. | 那也是一处手语 |
[30:30] | There she is telling the truth. | 这里她说的是实话 |
[30:33] | She does love you, and your money. | 她确实爱你 也爱你的钱 |
[30:35] | You’re lying to yourself if you | 你要是觉得能把这两者分开 |
[30:36] | Think you can separate the two | 那可真是自欺欺人呢 |
[30:38] | She lied to me. | 她对我撒谎 |
[30:39] | Well, why are you in love with Nadia? | 你为什么会爱上娜迪亚 |
[30:41] | She’s charming, she’s intelligent and… | 她很迷人 又聪明 而且… |
[30:44] | Oh, wait for it… | 什么来着… |
[30:46] | She’s beautiful. | 人又漂亮 |
[30:47] | How’s her beauty any different from your money? | 她的美貌与你的钱有什么区别呢 |
[30:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:51] | Exactly. | 这就对了 |
[30:54] | Just be honest with her. | 这要真心对她就好 |
[30:56] | And yourself. | 还要真心对待自己 |
[31:00] | And get a prenup. | 记得签婚前协议 |
[31:09] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[31:10] | I didn’t shrug my shoulders. | 我没有耸过肩膀啊 |
[31:12] | Yeah, you don’t believe the blowtorch caused the explosion, | 是啊 你也不相信是喷嘴导致的爆炸 |
[31:14] | – Do you, Mr. Boulware? – Yes, I do. | -是吗 博威尔先生 -我相信啊 |
[31:20] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛 |
[31:27] | 11 beats every five seconds. | 脉搏每5秒钟跳11下 |
[31:29] | That’s 132 beats per minute. | 那就是每分钟132下 |
[31:31] | What are you talking about? | 你说的是什么啊 |
[31:32] | Your carotid artery is pulsing | 你颈动脉的脉搏 |
[31:34] | 132 beats per minute. | 是每分钟132下 |
[31:35] | Your heart’s racing. | 你的心跳加速 |
[31:37] | Why are you so tense? | 你为什么这么紧张 |
[31:38] | Maybe you found something in your inspections | 是不是你在检查的时候发现了 |
[31:40] | That could have caused the collapse. | 真正导致大楼倒塌的原因 |
[31:43] | I didn’t find anything. | 我什么都没发现 |
[31:45] | Now that’s the truth. | 这倒是实话 |
[31:46] | Now you’re telling the truth. | 现在你开始说实话了啊 |
[31:48] | So i’m thinking, maybe you didn’t find anything, | 所以我猜 你没有任何发现 很可能 |
[31:52] | Because you didn’t do the proper inspections. | 是因为你没做该做的检查 |
[31:55] | There are three men trapped | 现在有3个人困在 |
[31:57] | Underneath us. | 我们脚下 |
[31:59] | And if you know there’s a problem | 若是你知道有问题却坐视不管 |
[32:00] | And something happens to them– | 万一他们出事了 |
[32:01] | It’s going to be your fault. | 那可就是你的责任 |
[32:17] | My wife and I were three payments behind on our mortgage. | 我和我妻子的抵押贷款已经晚欠了3次了 |
[32:22] | We were gonna get foreclosed. | 要是再不交就会失去赎回权的 |
[32:23] | I don’t know where the hell | 我也不知道这些钱到底 |
[32:24] | – The money came from. – Money? | -是从哪来的 -钱? |
[32:25] | And a note. | 还有一张字条 |
[32:27] | – From who? – I don’t know. | -谁给你的 -我也不知道 |
[32:29] | It just said to skip the inspections | 上面写明要我跳过检查的步骤 |
[32:30] | And sign off on the approvals. | 直接在认可证明上签字 |
[32:32] | Well, why would someone pay you off? | 为什么有人会送钱给你 |
[32:33] | What was it they didn’t want you to find? | 他们到底不想让你发现什么 |
[32:35] | Look, usually these inspections are pro forma. | 听着 通常这些检查也就是走个形式 |
[32:38] | I’m sure someone just wanted to move things along faster. | 我敢肯定有人想让事情尽早结束 |
[32:41] | Mr. boulware, you don’t believe that’s all it is. | 布维尔先生 你也不相信那些鬼话吧 |
[32:43] | Now you’re minimizing– you’re playing down | 你想大事化小 你在推脱 |
[32:44] | Your responsibility for what’s gone wrong. | 自己在这件事上的责任 |
[32:45] | You don’t want to admit how big a risk | 你不想承认对这些工人来说 |
[32:48] | You really took with these men’s lives. | 风险有多么的大 |
[32:49] | But you need to tell us, what is the worst thing | 你得告诉我们最坏的情况会怎样 |
[32:52] | Somebody could be trying to hide on this site? | 这个地址下面藏着什么 |
[32:57] | There. | 那里 |
[32:58] | There. | 就是那里 |
[33:01] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[33:06] | Soon as the drills allow us to pull them through, | 一旦钻开缺口 |
[33:08] | We’re gonna get your husband out of there. | 我们就把你丈夫就出来 |
[33:11] | Please. he’s everything. | 求你了 他是我生活的全部 |
[33:13] | Just get him out of there. | 赶紧把他救出来 |
[33:15] | Hey, stevens! you have to. | 嘿 史蒂文斯 你必须要救他 |
[33:17] | We will, mrs. blunt, i promise. stevens! | 我们会的 布朗特女士 我保证 史蒂文斯 |
[33:18] | You have to stop the drilling. | 你必须下令停止钻孔 |
[33:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在扯什么 |
[33:21] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[33:23] | We can’t drill– there could be methane gas down there. | 我们不能继续钻了 下面有大量甲烷气体 |
[33:25] | Methane? if there’s methane down there, blunt’s blowtorch | 甲烷 下面有甲烷的话 布朗特的矿灯 |
[33:28] | Could’ve ignited it, causing the explosion. | 可能会引燃气体从而发生爆炸的 |
[33:29] | The drills could set off another one! | 钻孔会引发第二波的爆炸 |
[33:31] | Environmental testing was done on this site months ago. | 数月前这里曾做过环境监测 |
[33:33] | There’s no signs of any gas. | 没有迹象显示下面有任何气体 |
[33:35] | No, he took a bribe; proper inspections weren’t done. | 不 他塞了点钱 正规的检查根本没有完成 |
[33:37] | What? i went back over | 什么 我重新查看了 |
[33:38] | The old geologic surveys. | 过去的地质勘探调查报告 |
[33:39] | Decades ago, this entire area was a landfill, | 数十年前 这里整个地区都是垃圾填埋场 |
[33:41] | And there could be methane seeping up from it. | 下面可能会有甲烷泄露出来 |
[33:43] | How could you have signed off without the inspections? | 你们怎么可以没有经过检查就擅自开工 |
[33:45] | Just stop the drills and do the testing! | 赶紧停止钻孔 做个检测吧 |
[33:47] | Methane testing takes hours. | 甲烷检测可能要花费数小时 |
[33:49] | These men have been trapped for almost a full day. | 那些人已经被困一整天了 |
[33:51] | One man is dying down there. | 有人已经不行了 |
[33:53] | We could lose him while we do this testing. | 做完检测可能就来不及救人了 |
[33:54] | Someone paid this man not to do his job. | 有人贿赂他了 |
[33:56] | You don’t care who or why? | 你不想知道是谁或者为什么吗 |
[33:57] | I’ll let the cops deal with him. | 我会把他交给警察的 |
[33:58] | I’m not wasting any more time. | 我不想浪费时间 |
[33:59] | I am saving these men; we are drilling. | 我在救人 我们会继续钻孔 |
[34:01] | – Eight to one. – What? – Eight to one. | 八比一 什么 八比一 |
[34:03] | Average ratio of firefighter deaths in the u.s. | 美国牺牲的消防员 |
[34:05] | Compared to every other country with the same training, | 与其他国家相比 在相同的训练条件 |
[34:07] | Effectiveness and equipment. so what? | 工作效率以及装备水平下 这又怎样 |
[34:09] | We have a hero complex in this country. | 人人都想做国家的英雄 |
[34:11] | Our firefighters rush in too quickly, | 消防员救人时冲得太猛 |
[34:12] | Trying to live up to the expectation that they’re heroes, | 想证明他们不愧为国家的英雄 |
[34:14] | And more of our men get killed. | 所以我们的消防员牺牲的更多 |
[34:18] | Step back. | 退后 |
[34:20] | And that is an order! | 这是命令 |
[34:22] | Now! | 赶紧滚 |
[34:26] | Almost! ten more feet! | 快了 还差10英尺 |
[34:28] | Power up to 800 rpm’s! | 加大马力到800转速 |
[34:38] | You guys all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[34:40] | It’s hard to breathe– the air’s getting thick. | 呼吸困难 空气越来越稀薄了 |
[34:42] | Is that the methane? | 是因为甲烷吗 |
[34:43] | It could explode; the drills could set it off. | 会爆炸的 钻孔会引发爆炸的 |
[34:45] | You got to tell me what’s going on. | 你得告诉我这是怎么回事 |
[34:46] | This is the city engineer. | 我是总工程师 |
[34:47] | I think there’s a pool of methane | 我认为你下方有一片甲烷 |
[34:49] | Seeping up from underneath you. | 并且正在泄露 |
[34:50] | Methane? | 甲烷 |
[34:52] | Is there any place they can get to where they’ll be safer? | 他们可以转移到更安全的地方吗 |
[34:54] | You need to try to get to the elevator shaft. | 你得尽力赶到电梯那里 |
[34:57] | You need to go now. | 现在就去 |
[34:59] | Come on, blunt! | 加油 布朗特 |
[35:00] | Tell my wife… i love her. | 告诉我老婆我爱她 |
[35:03] | If the drills hit that methane… | 如果钻头接触到甲烷的话 |
[35:06] | We got to stop the drilling. | 我们得停止钻孔 |
[35:10] | Stop the drilling! | 赶紧停下 |
[35:12] | Stop the drilling! | 停止钻孔 |
[36:01] | I don’t hear anything! | 我听不到任何声音 |
[36:18] | I got nothing! | 这里什么都没有 |
[36:29] | Can you hear me? | 你能听见我吗 |
[36:31] | Yes! yes! we got one! | 是 是的 发现生还者 |
[37:13] | Come on, come on. | 撑着 撑着点 |
[37:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[37:20] | Where’s jered? | 杰里德在哪里 |
[37:21] | Blunt let us go first. | 布朗特让我们先走的 |
[37:25] | He didn’t make it into the shaft, and, uh… | 他没能赶到电梯 然后 |
[37:28] | Fires… | 就爆炸了 |
[37:33] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:36] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[37:54] | Fbi is here. | FBI来了 |
[37:56] | What do you want to do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[37:58] | You talk, i’ll watch, okay? | 你去谈 我来观察 好吗 |
[38:01] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好的 -行吗 |
[38:09] | Kevin warren? | 凯文·华伦 |
[38:10] | Yeah. you have the right | 是的 你有权保持 |
[38:12] | To remain silent. what? | 保持缄默 什么 |
[38:13] | Anything you say or do can be used against you. | 你所说或所做的一切都将作为呈堂证供 |
[38:16] | Are you kidding me? wh-what is this? | 你开玩笑吧 这是怎么回事 |
[38:18] | You found out there was methane underneath this site, | 你发现这里的地下含有大量甲烷 |
[38:21] | And you knew it would derail this project. | 你知道这会影响整个工程 |
[38:22] | That’s crazy. and you tried to bribe | 你胡扯 你还试图行贿总工程师 |
[38:24] | The city engineer to sign off without | 在没有正规检测的前提下 |
[38:26] | proper inspections. | 擅自开工建设 |
[38:27] | I would never do anything to risk my guys’ lives. | 我不会拿我工人的生命当儿戏的 |
[38:30] | And if there was methane, i didn’t know about it. | 如果真有甲烷在下面 我根本不知道 |
[38:33] | That’s the truth. | 这个是实话 |
[38:34] | I know you didn’t, | 你的确不知道 |
[38:36] | Because you showed true surprise when you were accused. | 因为你听到真相的时候很吃惊 |
[38:39] | Everybody here was surprised, | 这里的人都很吃惊 |
[38:42] | Outraged… | 气愤 |
[38:44] | Except for one. | 只有一个人不是 |
[38:47] | One person was relieved. | 那个人松了口气 |
[38:52] | When a guilty person | 当一个罪犯 |
[38:54] | Sees someone accused of the crime that they committed… | 看到别人因为自己犯的罪而受指控的时候 |
[38:58] | They show relief. | 他们会感到轻松 |
[39:06] | Your father tried to bring a factory to frostburg | 你爸爸当市长的时候曾试图 |
[39:08] | When he was mayor, and he couldn’t. | 在弗罗斯特堡建一座工厂 但是没有成功 |
[39:09] | Is that how you found out about the methane? | 于是你发现这地下藏有甲烷 |
[39:14] | I never thought anything like this could happen. | 我没有想到事情会搞成这样 |
[39:20] | I didn’t. i didn’t. | 我不知道 不知道 |
[39:24] | We needed the jobs. | 我们需要新工作 |
[39:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:05] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[41:09] | I thought you could use a real drink. | 我想你得来点真家伙 |
[41:14] | And a bath. mm, | 再冲个澡 |
[41:16] | Well, i can’t help you with that. | 那个我可帮不了你 |
[41:22] | Why do people always think | 为什么人们总以为 |
[41:24] | They’re the only one with a secret? | 只有他们自己才有秘密 |
[41:28] | Human nature, of course. | 人性本如此吧 |
[41:42] | If the man has told the truth | 如果那个男人没有撒谎 |
[41:45] | Or blunt… | 或者布朗特 |
[41:47] | Had been honest about his illness… | 没有隐瞒他的病情 |
[41:50] | Hmm, none of this would’ve happened. | 这一切就不会发生 |
[41:55] | If the lies… hadn’t come together. | 如果这些谎言没有凑到一起 |
[41:59] | They always do. | 它们总是会一起出现 |