时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You good with that, old man? | 你还行吗 大叔 |
[00:07] | Yeah, I got it. Thanks. | 行 多谢 |
[00:08] | All right, watch your back. Don’t hurt yourself. | 好 注意背后 别伤到自己 |
[00:10] | So anyway, last night, went to a movie. | 昨晚去看了场电影 |
[00:13] | We went to this, like, uh, little italian joint, had some drinks, | 之后又去一间意大利夜店喝了点 |
[00:17] | whatnot. It was nice. | 感觉还不赖 |
[00:18] | This that polish girl? | 和那个波兰妞一起吗 |
[00:19] | No, she’s czech. Her family’s czech. She’s nice. | 她家是捷克人 她人不错 |
[00:22] | We connect, you know, emotionally. | 我们情投意合 |
[00:24] | – And otherwise, too. – Otherwise. | -其他方面也是 -其他方面 |
[00:28] | – I remember otherwise. – Yeah? How long you been divorced? | -我记得你那些丑事 -离婚有段时间了吧 |
[00:30] | – Six years? – Seven years. | -六年 -七年 |
[00:34] | Best years of my life. | 我的黄金岁月 |
[00:42] | It’s a red backpack. | 红背包的那个人 |
[00:45] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[00:53] | police department! Hold it! | 我们是警察局的 别动 |
[00:55] | Metro police! Open the door now! | 警察 快开门 |
[00:57] | I’m going around back! | 我从后面包夹他 |
[01:13] | – Hold it! – Hold it there | -别动 -站住别动 |
[01:20] | Come here. | 这边 |
[01:41] | – Did you hear it? – Roof. | -听到了没有 -屋顶 |
[01:47] | Go. | 走 |
[02:10] | Come out! And put your hands where we can see them! | 出来 把手伸出来 |
[02:15] | Hold it! | 别动 |
[02:29] | I’m gonna go check on him. You call it in. | 我去检查一下 你去报警 |
[02:33] | – Call it in, all right? – Yeah. | -去报警 -好 |
[02:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:43] | Thanks for dinner, cal. | 感谢你的盛情款待 卡尔 |
[02:44] | Oh, uh, sure. | 不客气 |
[02:46] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -多谢 |
[02:48] | Don’t wait up. I’ll be at work till midnight. | 不用等我 我今晚得忙到半夜 |
[02:52] | See ya. | 回见 |
[02:57] | – You got a work night? – Yeah. Deputy director’s in jakarta. | -晚上要加班 -嗯 副局长在雅加达 |
[03:01] | Um, it’s 9:30 in the morning there. | 现在那里是上午九点半 |
[03:03] | All our clocks run on his time. | 我们都得按他的步调行事 |
[03:07] | Oh, that sucks. | 你真倒霉 |
[03:10] | Still looking for your glasses? | 还在找你的副眼镜吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah, I can’t believe they weren’t in the restaurant. I thought I brought them with me. | 没想到不在餐馆里 我以为带在身上的 |
[03:16] | – See you.Must be at home. – See U. | -回见 肯定在家里 -回见 |
[03:17] | Take care. Bye. | -注意身体 -拜 |
[03:56] | Hey, alec. | 阿莱克 |
[04:00] | Uh, waiter gave me those. | 服务员把这个给了我 |
[04:03] | Oh, thanks. | 多谢 |
[04:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[04:07] | This is, uh, christine tackett. | 这位是克里斯丁娜·塔克特 |
[04:09] | Uh, cal lightman. I work with alec’s wife. | 卡尔·莱特曼 我是阿莱克妻子的同事 |
[04:12] | You’re state department? | 你也在国务院吗 |
[04:14] | No, no, just a friend. | 不 只是朋友 |
[04:17] | Well, it’s nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[04:19] | – You, too. – Thanks. | -我也是 -多谢 |
[04:23] | Might want to invest in a spare pair. | 多备几副吧 |
[04:33] | 市长办公室 请速到8区警局 | |
[04:35] | those cops are criminals! | 那些警察都是罪犯 |
[04:37] | They shot that boy in cold blood! | 他们蓄意枪杀了那个男孩 |
[04:40] | They need to be charged! | 他们应受到指控 |
[04:42] | – Are we gonna let these police kill our young men? – No! | -我们能坐视不管吗 -不能 |
[04:47] | – Are we gna let these cops kill our young men? – No! | -我们能袖手旁观吗 -不能 |
[04:51] | No! No! No! No! No! No! | 不能 不能 不能 |
[04:55] | I didn’t realize we had a night shift. | 想不到我们要加夜班 |
[04:57] | This is about the kid who got shot? | 是那件少年被枪杀的案子吗 |
[04:58] | Dr. Lightman. I’m corey strong. I’m from the mayor’s office. | 卡尔·莱特曼博士 我是市长办公室的科里·斯壮 |
[05:02] | He’s sorry that he couldn’t come down here. | 市长很抱歉 他不能来了 |
[05:04] | Please move back. | 请退后 |
[05:05] | Hell with that! We ain’t going nowhere! | 少来这套 我们才不走 |
[05:08] | Let’s move inside. | 我们进去谈 |
[05:11] | No justice, no peace! | 不还公道 别想安宁 |
[05:15] | No justice, no peace! | 不还公道 别想安宁 |
[05:20] | Eric kuransky. | 艾瑞克·库里安斯基 |
[05:22] | Adam duke. | 亚当·杜克 |
[05:23] | They’re detectives in the eighth district. | 他们都是8区的探员 |
[05:25] | – Decorated detectives. – Thank you, captain hoopes. | -受过嘉奖的探员 -多谢 胡普斯警长 |
[05:28] | Anyway, they were chasing a drug dealer up on the roof | 他们追赶一名毒贩到屋顶 |
[05:30] | when they found this kid named andre ricks. | 得知这个孩子叫安德烈·里克斯 |
[05:33] | Now andre’s in the hospital with two gunshot wounds and a broken back. | 安德烈身负两枪 现在医院接受抢救 |
[05:37] | Now, duke and kuransky say andre was pointing a gun at them. | 他们说安德烈拔枪指向他们 |
[05:39] | Yeah, because he did. | 不错 因为确实是这样 |
[05:41] | You were there? | 你在场吗 |
[05:42] | No, but I trust my men. | 没有 不过我相信我的人 |
[05:44] | That’s nice. | 好 |
[05:46] | Andre’s father says these two are lying, | 安德烈的父亲说他们撒谎 |
[05:47] | and that his son never even owned a gun. | 他儿子根本就没有枪 |
[05:49] | Right, and of course we should trust the kid’s father. | 对 那我们就该相信孩子他爸 |
[05:51] | Maybe we should. | 也许我们本该这样 |
[05:52] | Was a gun found at the scene? | 现场找到枪了吗 |
[05:53] | Yeah, in the alley a few feet from where andre fell. | 对 离安德烈坠落地点几尺远 |
[05:56] | And it wasn’t planted there; it was the kid’s gun. | 确实有把枪 这绝不是栽赃陷害 |
[05:59] | You got your head up your ass. | 你个二百五 |
[06:04] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍 |
[06:06] | You’ve got your head up your ass. | 你个二百五 |
[06:09] | Great. | 好 |
[06:11] | Mayor brings in a guy to investigate, and he’s already on your side. | 市长带个家伙来调查 可他早站在你那边 |
[06:14] | No, he’s got his head up his ass, too. | 不 他也是个二百五 |
[06:17] | ‘Cause only three people know what happened on that roof: | 因为只有屋顶上的三个人知道真相 |
[06:20] | The ones who were there.So excuse us. | 其中两个在那里 两位失陪 |
[06:22] | We’re gonna talk to someone useful. | 我们得和有用的人谈谈 |
[06:24] | I’ve been on the job, uh, four years. | 我当差已有四年 |
[06:27] | Made detective a year ago march. | 一年前升为探员 |
[06:29] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[06:30] | I never fired my gun at a person before. | 之前从未开过枪 |
[06:33] | First time for everything. | 凡事总有先例 |
[06:35] | How you feeling? You look pretty calm. | 现在感觉如何 你看上去很平静 |
[06:38] | I guess it’s not real yet. | 还没缓过神来 |
[06:40] | Eight years on a homicide squad in st. Louis. | 在圣路易斯的凶案组干了八年 |
[06:42] | Four years in narcotics before that. | 那之前四年在缉毒组 |
[06:45] | This was a good shoot. | 这枪开得合理合法 |
[06:47] | You ask what you got to, but I’m telling you, there’s nothing wrong here. | 尽管问 不过我告诉你 这枪开的没毛病 |
[06:51] | Eric went out the door first. I was… | 艾瑞克先出的门 我 |
[06:55] | sorry, no. That’s not right. | 对不起 不对 |
[06:58] | I went out first. Eric followed me. | 是我先出门 艾瑞克跟着我 |
[07:01] | Did you identify yourselves? | 你们表明身份了吗 |
[07:02] | Absolutely, no question. | 这是肯定的事 毋庸置疑 |
[07:08] | When did you first see the gun? | 你第一次看到枪是什么时候 |
[07:11] | Uh, as soon as the kid stepped out. | 那孩子一踏进门就看见了 |
[07:13] | How far away from ricks were you? | 里克斯离你多远 |
[07:17] | Maybe ten feet. | 大概三米左右 |
[07:19] | So how far? | 具体有多远 |
[07:20] | 14, 15 feet away. | 四 五米吧 |
[07:22] | Sure about that, right? | 这你可以肯定吧 |
[07:23] | I know where I was. | 我知道我在哪里 |
[07:25] | I’m sure you do. How far is it from your bathroom to your bedroom? | 这点我信 那你的浴室离你卧室多远 |
[07:30] | 20 feet. | 六米五 |
[07:32] | Hear that pause? | 注意到之间的停顿了吗 |
[07:35] | He had to think to measure a distance that he walks every day. | 连他常走的地方 他都要考量距离 |
[07:38] | Yet, when I asked him about how far he was from andre ricks, no pause. | 可当我问他离安德烈多远时却没有停顿 |
[07:44] | He prepared his answer. Look at this. | 他早有准备 看这里 |
[07:48] | – Did you plant the gun on andre ricks? – Excuse me? | -你是否把枪栽赃给了安德烈·里克斯 -什么 |
[07:50] | Did I plant the gun? No. No, I did not. | 我栽赃给他吗 没有的事 |
[07:55] | Look, he said he didn’t do it. What’s the problem? | 他说他没有做 有问题吗 |
[07:57] | Soft voice. | 柔弱的声音 |
[07:59] | It drops away when you lack confidence in | 当你对自己的话缺乏信心时 |
[08:00] | what you’re saying. He’s lying. | 你的音调就会变轻 他在说谎 |
[08:02] | These cops are not lying. | 这些警察没有说谎 |
[08:04] | Oh, you’re half right. | 你说对了一半 |
[08:05] | I don’t understand. You just said they were. | 我不明白 你刚还说他们撒谎 |
[08:08] | I said this cop’s lying. This one isn’t. | 我是说这个警察说谎 这个没有 |
[08:12] | As fars we could tell, adam duke didn’t lie once. | 在我们看来 亚当·杜克从未说过谎 |
[08:14] | But they’re telling the same story. | 可他们叙述的是相同故事 |
[08:16] | So how can one be lying and one be telling the truth? | 怎可能一个说谎 一个却说实话 |
[08:18] | I can’t tell you that yet, | 这我还不好说 |
[08:19] | but what I can tell you is whatever happened up on that roof | 不过可以确定的是楼顶上的事 |
[08:21] | is not what you guys think. | 并不是你们所想的那么简单 |
[08:26] | Get those interviews uploaded. | 把那些面谈的录像上传 |
[08:31] | Fine. Night. | 好 晚安 |
[08:42] | stay with him. | 跟著他 |
[09:49] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[09:50] | Mm, a little past 3:00. | 刚过三点 |
[09:54] | I’m sorry I had to take off earlier. | 对不起 我那时只能提前走 |
[09:56] | Lightman doesn’t believe in office hours. | 莱特曼从不按照上班时间 |
[09:59] | It’s okay. Hope you don’t mind I stayed. | 没事 不好意思我留在了你这里 |
[10:02] | No. Glad you did. | 别这么说 开心还来不及呢 |
[10:08] | I need a shower. | 我得冲个澡 |
[10:09] | You know, I could, uh, make sure you don’t slip or fall in there. | 我可以保护你 不让你摔倒 |
[10:23] | Yeah, somebody called. They, uh, left a message. I didn’t pick up. | 有人打过电话 还留言了 我没有接 |
[10:27] | Can you play the machine? | 能把留言机打开吗 |
[10:31] | Uh, hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[10:34] | – Loker? – Couldn’t sleep. I thought you might be awake. | -洛克尔 -我睡不着 觉得你可以也醒着 |
[10:40] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[10:41] | – What’s that about? – See you at work. | -他在说什么呢 -上班见 |
[10:43] | He’s a little freaked out. | 他有点惊慌失措 |
[10:45] | He did something bad at work. | 他在工作上做错了事 |
[10:47] | And then he lied to our boss about it. | 还对我们的上司说谎 |
[10:50] | – And now I am his therapist. – Wait. | -现在我成了他的心理医师 -等一下 |
[10:52] | So he did something that could get him fired | 他做了会让他丢掉饭碗的事 |
[10:56] | and told you all about it? | 然后告诉你吗 |
[10:58] | He was scared. | 他当时不知所措 |
[11:00] | He made you a part of his mess? | 他把你也扯了进去 |
[11:02] | He just needed to talk to somebody. | 他想找个人诉说 |
[11:06] | I mean, isn’t that what friends do? | 朋友不就是该这样吗 |
[11:09] | Confide in each other? | 相互倾诉 |
[11:11] | You know what a real friend does when he’s got a secret? | 你知道真正的朋友怎么对待秘密吗 |
[11:13] | He keeps his mouth shut. | 什么都不说 |
[11:14] | So do you have secrets you’re not telling me? | 就是说你有秘密没告诉我 |
[11:18] | Lots. | 很多 |
[11:21] | Because I… am a very good friend. | 因为我是一个很好的朋友 |
[11:34] | I was really hoping there would be some clarity by this morning. | 我以为今早就能有些头绪 |
[11:37] | We’re still trying to figure out | 我们还在试图搞清楚 |
[11:39] | What these men are telling us. | 他们俩传达出的信息 |
[11:40] | Kuransky looks like he’s lying. | 库里安斯基看起来像是在撒谎 |
[11:43] | But he’s also highly emotional. | 但他又很情绪化 |
[11:44] | I’ve seen fear, anxiety, | 可以看出恐惧 焦虑 |
[11:46] | Some paranoia. Which means…? | -还有些偏执 -说明什么 |
[11:49] | He could be suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder. | 他可能得了创伤后应激障碍 |
[11:51] | You want to tell me how? | 你能解释一下吗 |
[11:52] | Because he didn’t fire his gun. | 因为他并没有开枪 |
[11:54] | It can be brought on by repeated exposure to violent events. | 也可能是由于持续接触暴力事件所引起 |
[11:56] | If he’s been a cop for over ten years, | 他已经当差十多年 |
[11:58] | I mean, he’s seen a lot. | 他见多了这种场面 |
[12:00] | Okay, so if he’s got PTSD, does that mean he’s not lying? | 如果他有这种症状 能说明他没有说谎吗 |
[12:03] | Nope. | 不能 |
[12:05] | We need to establish a baseline. | 我们要设立一个基准线 |
[12:07] | I want to see what these guys look like | 我要看他们不紧张的时候 |
[12:08] | When they’re not stressed. | 是什么样的表情 |
[12:09] | I want to see their service records, | 我要看他们的工作档案 |
[12:11] | And I want video of them interviewing suspects. | 还要一份他们审讯疑犯的录像 |
[12:14] | I don’t have time for a psychological study. | 我可没时间让你们做心理研究 |
[12:16] | What I needed was an answer. | 我要的是结果 |
[12:18] | Thanks for your help. | 多些你们的帮助 |
[12:20] | I heard there was another anti-police demonstration | 我听说又出现反警察示威游行 |
[12:23] | In the eighth ward. | 在八区 |
[12:26] | How many arrested? | 逮捕了多少人 |
[12:27] | Eighteen. | 18个人 |
[12:28] | How many ended up in hospital? | 多少人受伤入院 |
[12:30] | – Four. – All right. | -四个人 -好吧 |
[12:32] | You give us what we want, we’ll get you the truth. | 你帮我们 我们就还你真相 |
[12:34] | It’s the only way to stop more people getting hurt, right? | 这样才能避免更多人受伤 对吗 |
[12:39] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | Look, there’s a simple answer. | 答案很简单 |
[12:45] | Duke is telling the truth. | 杜克说的是实话 |
[12:46] | Kid pulled a gun on him. | 那孩子拿枪对着他 |
[12:47] | Kuransky’s lying to back up his partner. | 库里安斯基为了帮同伴而撒谎 |
[12:49] | No. That doesn’t explain why Kuransky is so agitated. | 不 还是无法说明库里安斯基为何如此焦虑 |
[12:53] | There’s something else going on with him. | 他还是有所隐瞒 |
[12:54] | Hey, it’s time for that staff meeting. | 员工会议时间到了 |
[12:56] | That’s yours. | 是你开会 |
[12:57] | No, actually, it’s yours. | 不 是你们开会 |
[12:59] | Wait. since when do we have staff meetings? | 等等 我们什么时候有员工会议了 |
[13:02] | Hi. uh, let’s not spend too much time on this. | 各位 闲话少说 |
[13:05] | We’re being sued. | 我们被起诉了 |
[13:07] | Some of you worked on the Joseph Hollin case. | 你们当中有人参与了约瑟芬·荷林斯的案子 |
[13:09] | He was the banker whose daughter ran a ponzi scheme | 他是个银行家 他女儿 |
[13:11] | With his investors’ money. | 骗取了大量投资者的资金 |
[13:12] | They’re suing everybody that was | 由于未能恢复他的财产 |
[13:14] | Involved in the failed attempt to recover his assets, | 投资者把参与案子的所有人都告上了法庭 |
[13:17] | And that includes us. | 包括我们 |
[13:19] | So, our lawyer is going to want to talk to you individually. | 我们的律师会和各位逐一谈话 |
[13:22] | The damages could run into hundreds of millions, | 损失可能高达数亿 |
[13:23] | Which I don’t happen to have, | 而我并没有这么多钱 |
[13:25] | So do your best to answer the questions | 所以请各位尽量据实回答 |
[13:27] | As truthfully as possible. | 律师的问题 |
[13:28] | All right? | 好吗 |
[13:32] | Hey, hey, hey, hey hey. come here. come here. come here. | 过来 过来 过来 |
[13:43] | You know how to lie to the lawyer, right? | 你知道该怎么对律师撒谎吧 |
[13:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:47] | Don’t answer too quickly. | 不要过快作答 |
[13:49] | Short response time, that’s a dead giveaway. | 回答太快就会露馅 |
[13:50] | And, uh, remember something that you got wrong. | 记住一些你犯的错 |
[13:53] | Correct yourself. | 纠正自己 |
[13:54] | Don’t look him in the eye too much. | 不要过多盯着他眼睛 |
[13:56] | Include irrelevant details. | 透露不相干的细节 |
[13:59] | And if you feel nervous, take a couple of these. | 如果感觉紧张 就吃几片这个 |
[14:04] | Muscle relaxants? | 肌肉松弛剂 |
[14:06] | Lawyer should be pretty easy to beat, | 律师很好对付 |
[14:08] | But you never know if Lightman’s going to look at the tape. | 不过如果莱特曼看录像就不好办了 |
[14:09] | I-I-I cannot believe you are asking me | 没想到你竟然要我 |
[14:11] | To cover for you, Loker. | 帮你隐瞒 洛克尔 |
[14:15] | You’re the one who blew the Hollin case. | 是你搞砸了荷林斯的案子 |
[14:16] | You lied about it. You’re the reason we’re being sued. | 你撒了谎 害我们被起诉 |
[14:18] | It’s not just about me. | 不只是关系到我 |
[14:20] | If what I did gets out, Lightman is in serious trouble. | 如果我败露了 莱特曼就会有大麻烦 |
[14:23] | The investors will bankrupt him, | 投资者们会搞得他破产 |
[14:24] | And they’ll turn this place into a day spa. | 他们还会把这里变成水疗馆 |
[14:26] | So I shouldn’t lie to save your ass. | 那我应该不是为了帮你才说谎 |
[14:27] | I should lie to save the company. | 应该为挽救公司去说谎 |
[14:28] | Sarcasm aside, yes. | 虽然你在讽刺我 但是没错 |
[14:31] | You haven’t been lying long enough | 你都瞒这么久了 |
[14:32] | For you to be any good at it. | 还没有学会怎么撒谎吗 |
[14:56] | Mr. Ricks. | 里克斯先生 |
[15:00] | What was Andre doing on the roof? | 安德烈当时在屋顶干什么 |
[15:03] | He goes up there to smoke cigarettes. | 他去上面抽烟 |
[15:05] | I don’t allow it in the house, so he goes outside. | 我不许他在屋里吸烟 有时他就出去 |
[15:07] | Sometimes he ends up on that roof. | 有时他会到屋顶抽烟 |
[15:09] | He likes it up there because you can see the river. | 他喜欢屋顶 因为那里可以看到河 |
[15:15] | You’re his brother, right? | 你是他弟弟吧 |
[15:17] | Antwon. | 安特文 |
[15:20] | How you doing, Antwon? | 你好 安特文 |
[15:23] | Something you want to tell us? | 有什么事要对我们说吗 |
[15:24] | No. | 没有 |
[15:26] | Well, the idea that Andre just pointed a gun at somebody, | 说安德烈拿枪对着其他人 |
[15:28] | It’s ridiculous. | 纯属扯蛋 |
[15:30] | I mean, that boy never held a gun in his life. | 那孩子连枪都没拿过 |
[15:32] | I think Antwon would disagree with you there. | 安特文不会同意你的观点 |
[15:35] | Wouldn’t you, eh? | 对吧 |
[15:37] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[15:41] | You got something you’re trying not to tell us? | 你有所隐瞒吧 |
[15:43] | If you know something, say it. | 如果你知道什么 赶快说 |
[15:46] | He had a gun. | 他有把枪 |
[15:47] | He was getting jumped by the Conlin Terrace crew. | 他被科林·特雷斯一伙打劫 |
[15:52] | He got scared. | 所以很害怕 |
[15:53] | So he got a gun to protect himself. | 就弄了把枪防身 |
[15:56] | Just because Andre had a gun doesn’t mean he pointed it | 安德烈有枪并不能说明他就拿枪 |
[15:58] | At Kuransky and Duke. | 指着库里安斯基和杜克 |
[15:59] | Yeah, well, we can’t dismiss the possibility. | 嗯 但不能排除这个可能性 |
[16:03] | We need to talk to Andre. | 我们得和安德烈谈谈 |
[16:04] | Well, is there any chance of that happening soon? | 能不能马上和他谈话 |
[16:06] | No. he’s unconscious. | 不行 他还没醒 |
[16:09] | Uh, how’s it going with the detectives? | 那两个探员的事进展如何 |
[16:10] | I’ve been looking over months of suspect interviews. | 我查看了几个月的审讯记录 |
[16:14] | Kuransky is lying everywhere. | 库里安斯基谎话连篇 |
[16:16] | Places he’s been, cases he’s worked. | 他到过的地方 接手的案子 |
[16:18] | Also, his anxiety when he talked about the shooting… | 还有谈到开枪时的焦虑 |
[16:21] | That wasn’t from PTSD. | 并非是创伤后应激障碍 |
[16:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:24] | There’s definitely something going on with this guy. | 这家伙肯定有问题 |
[16:26] | I just don’t know what it is. | 只是我还没弄清楚是什么 |
[16:27] | All right, well, keep digging. | 好 继续查 |
[16:29] | I’ll be back as soon as possible, all right? | 我尽快赶回来 好吗 |
[16:31] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[16:33] | Special agent Owen Finnegan with the FBI. | 我是联调局的欧文·范尼根探员 |
[16:35] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈一谈 |
[16:36] | Please get in the car. | 请上车 |
[16:38] | – Why? – I’ll explain shortly. | -为什么 -我稍后解释 |
[16:39] | Please get in the car. | 请上车 |
[16:42] | Am I under arrest? | 我被逮捕了吗 |
[16:43] | No, but I am authorized to compel you | 没有 不过如果你不愿合作 |
[16:46] | Should you not choose to accompany us voluntarily. | 我有权强迫你上车 |
[16:49] | Please get in the car, sir. | 先生 请上车 |
[17:11] | Dr. Lightman, you were given access | 莱特曼博士 你在中情局当顾问时 |
[17:13] | To top secret material when you were consulting with CIA. | 曾接触过绝密资料 |
[17:16] | So I’m going to trust you with some information | 所以这些情报透露给你 |
[17:17] | That you shouldn’t have. | 我也放心 |
[17:18] | Sit down. | 请坐 |
[17:21] | You know special agent Kuransky? | 你认识库里安斯基探员吗 |
[17:24] | Ah, you see, I knew | 我早就知道 |
[17:26] | There was something wrong with you. | 你有点不对劲 |
[17:28] | Kuransky is one of several special agents undercover | 库里安斯基是安插在 |
[17:30] | In the metro police department. | 警局的卧底探员之一 |
[17:32] | – Why? – We believe a small group of terrorists | -为什么 -我们认为一小股恐怖势力 |
[17:34] | Have infiltrated law enforcement in DC. | 已渗透到华府的执法部门 |
[17:36] | There’s a network of sleepers, | 警察系统内有个间谍网络 |
[17:38] | Individuals linked to al qaeda inside the police force, | 每个间谍独立跟基地组织联系 |
[17:40] | Who are helping to plan a strike. | 我们准备实施打击行动 |
[17:43] | Adam Duke is a member of this network. | 亚当·杜克就是该网络的成员之一 |
[17:46] | His real name is Adamat Duka. | 他的真名是阿德曼特·杜卡 |
[17:48] | He’s Albanian by birth. | 出生在阿尔巴尼亚 |
[17:50] | And as you may know, al qaeda is believed to funnel money | 你也知道 基地组织通过在马其顿和阿尔巴尼亚 |
[17:52] | Through groups in Macedonia and Albania. | 境内的分支聚集资金 |
[17:54] | He says he changed his name | 他说他改名是为了 |
[17:55] | To break with his family, but that’s not true. | 断绝与其家人的关系 但事实并非如此 |
[17:57] | He’s still in contact with relatives back home. | 他与家人仍保持联系 |
[17:59] | We estimate three to five sleepers like Duke | 我们估计警察队伍里 |
[18:01] | Are inside the police force. | 有三到五名像杜克这样的间谍 |
[18:02] | That’s why he hasn’t been arrested yet. | 所以才没有逮捕他 |
[18:05] | We want Duke to identify the others. | 我们想通过杜克找出其他人 |
[18:06] | I’ve been partnered with Duke for 16 months. | 我跟杜克搭档了16个月 |
[18:09] | I am inside his head. | 对他了如指掌 |
[18:10] | I will get those names. | 我会弄到名单 |
[18:17] | What’s your source? | 你的情报来自哪里 |
[18:18] | We can’t tell you that. | 我们不能告诉你 |
[18:20] | – What’s the target? – We can’t tell you that. | -目标是什么 -我们不能告诉你 |
[18:22] | But we do believe it will happen soon, | 不过我们相信对方很快就会行动 |
[18:24] | Very soon if we don’t intervene. | 如果我们不介入的话 |
[18:26] | That’s why you got to back off the ricks case. | 所以请不要插手里克斯的案子 |
[18:28] | Everyone in the department knows | 局里的人都知道 |
[18:29] | you’re looking into me and Duke | 你在查我和杜克 |
[18:31] | If the other sleepers think you’re on to who duke really is, | 如果有间谍认为你知道杜克的底细 |
[18:33] | They will kill him. | 他们就会杀他灭口 |
[18:35] | Then we have nothing. | 我们就前功尽弃 |
[18:36] | If Andre Ricks recovers– if– | 安德烈·里克斯康复后 如果他能康复的话 |
[18:39] | He could go to jail for a crime he may not have committed. | 他会被冤入狱 |
[18:42] | And you’re telling me to back off | 你让我别插手这件事 |
[18:44] | Because of a terror threat that you won’t even describe. | 而这样的恐怖威胁你却连说都不说 |
[18:47] | It’s a bit of a joke, really. | 真是儿戏 |
[18:48] | – No, it’s not. – This is real. | -不 不是 -并非儿戏 |
[18:49] | These people want to inflict major casualties on this city. | 他们想在市内造成大规模伤亡 |
[18:52] | And if that happens because you got in the way, | 如果因为你误了事 |
[18:54] | That’s gonna be on your head. | 你要负全责 |
[18:58] | Right, I’ve got a question for you. | 好 我问你个问题 |
[19:00] | Did Andre Ricks have a gun in his hand | 亚当·杜克朝他开枪的时候 |
[19:05] | When Adam Duke shot him? | 安德烈·里克斯手里有枪吗 |
[19:07] | I told you that already. | 我已经说过了 |
[19:09] | Yes. | 有 |
[19:10] | That shoot was good. | 开枪合理合法 |
[19:13] | You see, there’s the problem. | 问题就在这里 |
[19:17] | You’re still lying. | 你还在撒谎 |
[19:20] | I’ll see myself out. | 不用送了 |
[19:27] | You know, the fact that Kuransky | 库里安斯基是卧底的话 |
[19:29] | Is undercover cound explain why | 就能说明枪击事件中 |
[19:30] | He appears to be lying about the shooting. | 他为何看起来是在撒谎 |
[19:32] | How? | 怎么讲 |
[19:33] | Well, sometimes undercover cops | 卧底警察有时候 |
[19:35] | Can develop symptoms of dissociation. | 会有分裂症 |
[19:38] | I mean, pretending to be somebody else | 长期伪装身份 |
[19:39] | Can make them anxious and paranoid. | 使他们变得焦虑 偏执 |
[19:40] | And it could look like they’re lying | 以至于即便在讲真话的时候 |
[19:42] | Even if they’re telling the truth. | 他们看起来也像是在说谎 |
[19:43] | Yeah, maybe he’s just a bad liar. | 嗯 也可能是他不会说谎 |
[19:45] | I think we should keep digging. | 我们得继续查 |
[19:48] | I don’t think we should be pushing it on this one. | 我觉得这案子不该再查了 |
[19:52] | What, are you FBI now? | 怎么 你投靠联调局了吗 |
[19:54] | No. If they’re trying to stop a terrorist cell, | 不是 如果他们在阻止恐怖分子 |
[19:56] | Then, yeah, I want to be careful about getting in the way. | 我会想清楚再插手 |
[19:58] | “National security” is just their favorite bogeyman. | “国家安全”只是他们最爱用的幌子 |
[20:02] | This whole Sleeper Cell thing smells fake to me. | 搞什么《危机四伏》 我看是一派胡言 |
[20:05] | Not every threat is a lie. | 并非所有威胁都是假的 |
[20:07] | You know, a plane flew into the Pentagon. | 飞机撞五角大楼是确有其事 |
[20:08] | My husband was there. | 我丈夫当时在场 |
[20:09] | I remember that day, Cal. | 我还记得那天 |
[20:11] | And I would do almost anything | 为避免类似的事情重演 |
[20:12] | to prevent that from happening again. | 我愿意做任何事 |
[20:14] | Well, I’ll tell that to Andre Ricks. | 好 我会向安德烈·里克斯转达 |
[20:16] | I’m sure he’ll feel the same way. | 他一定也这么想 |
[20:17] | That is not fair. | 你这么说不公平 |
[20:18] | Not fair to him. | 对他不公平 |
[20:19] | You can’t take the government at their word. | 政府的话不能信 |
[20:21] | Unless they’re right. | 除非是真话 |
[20:23] | And if an attack is really being planned, | 如果真有人在策划恐怖袭击 |
[20:26] | Then everybody’s at risk. | 大家都有危险 |
[20:34] | It’s Torres. | 是托勒斯 |
[20:38] | A gas station in Anacostia got robbed last year. | 去年安那科斯提亚一家加油站被劫 |
[20:40] | This image was released by Metro | 这张图片是警察 |
[20:41] | Police from the security camera. | 从监控录像上截取的 |
[20:42] | Recognize the face? | 认得是谁吧 |
[20:44] | Andre robbed a store? | 安德烈打劫了商店 |
[20:46] | Yeah, I guess he had a gun and knew how to use it. | 对 他有枪 也会用枪 |
[20:48] | Get that cleaned up. | 图片处理一下 |
[20:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:53] | Ria, a paralegal’s looking for you. | 莉亚 有个助理律师找你 |
[20:55] | I think the lawyer wants to talk to you. | 看来是律师要找你谈 |
[20:56] | – Now? – Yeah, I guess so. | -现在吗 -我想是 |
[21:01] | I will just be a minute. | 只耽误你一点时间 |
[21:05] | Oh, I’m Wexler, by the way. | 我叫韦克斯勒 |
[21:07] | – Martin Wexler. – Hi. | -马丁·韦克斯勒 -你好 |
[21:13] | Do you need to swear me in before we start? | 要我先宣誓吗 |
[21:16] | No, no. | 不必 |
[21:17] | This, uh, this isn’t a formal deposition. | 不算正式的作证 |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:23] | Uh, will there be one later? | 这之后会正式作证吗 |
[21:25] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[21:27] | Depends on what you say. | 取决于你的证词 |
[21:29] | Do you have a problem with that? | 有问题吗 |
[21:31] | No, no. | 没有 |
[21:33] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[21:34] | Yeah. | 确定 |
[21:37] | Listen… Ria. | 莉亚 听我说 |
[21:41] | I’m just here for the facts. | 我要的是真相 |
[21:43] | You give me the truth, we’re good. | 你讲实话 什么事都没有 |
[21:45] | If you don’t, we’re not. | 如果撒谎 就有事了 |
[21:47] | It’s really that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[21:49] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[21:56] | There’s no problem. | 没问题 |
[21:58] | You cleaning this up? | 这块处理下 |
[22:00] | Yeah, already doing it. | 已经好了 |
[22:01] | All right, then blow it up. | 好的 放大 |
[22:03] | And again. | 再放 |
[22:05] | That’s the kid the cops shot. | 被警察枪击的那个孩子 |
[22:07] | Yep. | 对 |
[22:08] | Yes, it is. | 就是他 |
[22:10] | It’s an interesting case. | 这案子挺有意思 |
[22:13] | Let me know if there’s | 有我帮的上忙的 |
[22:14] | Anything else I can do. | 尽管说 |
[22:15] | You can talk less. | 你可以少说点儿话 |
[22:18] | What do you see? | 发现什么了 |
[22:19] | Um… nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[22:23] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[22:25] | No contempt, | 没有轻蔑 |
[22:26] | No fear, not even pleasure. | 没有恐惧 甚至没有快乐 |
[22:28] | That’s a face at rest. | 一脸镇定 |
[22:29] | Doesn’t look like the face of | 这可不是抢劫商店的人 |
[22:31] | Someone robbing the store, is it? | 所应有的表情 |
[22:33] | Cops photoshopped Andre’s face on someone else’s body? | 是警察把安德烈的脸贴到了别人身上 |
[22:35] | They’re framing him? | 他们陷害他吗 |
[22:36] | Nah, it’s not the cops this time. | 不 这次可不是警察 |
[22:39] | That’s done with some very good equipment. | 制作设备精良 |
[22:44] | That looks like the FBI to me. | 我看是联调局 |
[22:55] | Cal! | 卡尔 |
[22:56] | Good God. | 我的天 |
[22:57] | Could your posture get any worse? | 你怎么成了这副德行 |
[22:59] | You’re a walking question mark. | 背弓得像个问号 |
[23:01] | How’s tricks at the CIA? | 中情局混得怎么样 |
[23:02] | Less amusing since you stopped coming by. | 自从你不来以后就失色不少 |
[23:05] | I miss your special gift for pissing people off. | 真怀念你把人气疯的本事 |
[23:08] | So… | 说吧 |
[23:11] | What’s so important we had to meet right away? | 什么事这么要紧 要马上见我 |
[23:13] | The FBI said there’s terrorists | 联调局说华府警局里 |
[23:16] | Inside the DC police department. | 混进了恐怖分子 |
[23:17] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[23:20] | Why would you want to ask about that? | 为什么问这个 |
[23:23] | ’cause I think they’re trying to frame a kid | 因为我认为他们为阻止我调查 |
[23:25] | To shut down an investigation. | 要陷害一个孩子 |
[23:27] | Is this the kid | 就是那个 |
[23:28] | That got shot by the two cops? | 被两个警察枪击的孩子吗 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:31] | Who’s framing him? | 谁要陷害他 |
[23:32] | Special agent by the name of Finnegan. | 一个叫范尼根的特工 |
[23:35] | Falsified some evidence. | 伪造了一些证据 |
[23:36] | I know Finnegan. | 我知道范尼根这个人 |
[23:38] | He’s the straightest arrow in the quiver. | 这家伙正直得要命 |
[23:40] | If somebody’s doctoring evidence, it isn’t him. | 伪造证据的绝对不是他 |
[23:42] | What do you know about these sleepers? | 间谍的事你了解多少 |
[23:44] | Cal, you need to steer clear of this one. | 卡尔 这事你别管 |
[23:47] | You know better than to tell me that. | 你也知道我的性格 |
[23:52] | Why you so scared, Fletcher? | 弗莱切 你怕什么 |
[23:56] | I read the intel. | 我看过情报 |
[23:59] | Threat is real. | 恐怖威胁是确有其事 |
[24:01] | This isn’t Hussein | 这可不是萨达姆和他 |
[24:03] | And his disappearing weapons of mass destruction. | 人间蒸发的大规模杀伤性武器 |
[24:05] | This is a network | 这是个间谍网络 |
[24:06] | Financed by people who want to hit us hard. | 有痛恨美国的人为他们提供资金 |
[24:08] | Half of Langley’s stocking up on | 兰利市一半的人都在储存 |
[24:10] | duct tape and plastic sheeting | 胶带和塑料膜[译注:防生化武器袭击] |
[24:12] | What’s the target? | 目标是哪里 |
[24:13] | Theory is | 据说 |
[24:15] | They’re going after government buildings. | 他们会袭击政府建筑 |
[24:17] | State department, supreme court, who knows? | 国务院 最高法院 谁知道 |
[24:20] | Maybe the CIA. | 也可能是中情局 |
[24:22] | So the FBI is telling the truth? | 看来联调局说的是实话 |
[24:25] | Sleepers inside the police department? | 警局里确实有潜伏分子 |
[24:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:29] | But what I do know is you should stay out of it. | 我只知道你不能插手这件事 |
[24:32] | Whatever’s gonna happen to this kid | 不管那孩子会怎样 |
[24:34] | Is nothing compared to what could happen | 与这座城市可能遭到的袭击相比 |
[24:36] | To this city. | 都无足轻重 |
[24:38] | People could get hurt, Cal. | 卡尔 会有人受伤 |
[24:41] | A lot of people. | 很多人 |
[24:46] | Just to be clear, you didn’t like the fact | 说白了 你对你老板 |
[24:50] | That your boss was making a deal with Joseph Hollin. | 与约瑟芬·荷林斯私下交易感到不满 |
[24:53] | Well, I thought it was the wrong thing to do. | 我觉得那样做不对 |
[24:55] | But that’s not my call to make; that’s Dr. Foster’s. | 但我说了不算 福斯特博士说了算 |
[24:58] | Right, right. | 对 对 |
[24:59] | And when exactly | 你是几时 |
[25:01] | Did you find out that the deal had been blown up? | 发现交易被曝光的 |
[25:03] | Tuesday m… uh, no, sorry. | 周二 不对 |
[25:06] | Wednesday morning. | 周三早上 |
[25:08] | I saw it online just before I came to work. | 我上班之前在新闻里看到的 |
[25:11] | That was the first you heard of it? | 那是你第一次得知这件事 |
[25:13] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[25:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:17] | Did you blow up the deal? | 是你告的密吧 |
[25:18] | No. | 不是我 |
[25:19] | Did you go to the SEC | 你有没有不顾福斯特博士反对 |
[25:21] | Against Dr. Foster’s wishes? | 去向证券交易委员会告密 |
[25:23] | – No, I didn’t. – You’re a logical person. | -我没有 -这就不合逻辑了 |
[25:25] | You already admitted you didn’t want it to happen. | 你刚承认你不想他们达成交易 |
[25:27] | Yeah, and the reason that you know that | 对 你之所以知道这点 |
[25:28] | Is because I just told you. | 是因为我刚刚告诉你了 |
[25:30] | Pretty stupid of me to do that if I blew it up, isn’t it? | 我要是告密了还承认不满 也太笨了吧 |
[25:36] | Okay. Good. | 好 |
[25:37] | That’s all I need. | 就这样吧 |
[25:38] | – That’s it? – Yes. | -这就完了吗 -是的 |
[25:40] | Thank you very much for your time. | 非常感谢你的配合 |
[25:42] | All right, thank you. | 好 谢谢你 |
[25:56] | The income projections you asked for. | 你要的收入规划书 |
[25:58] | Oh, yeah. and you got a call | 还有你有个电话留言 |
[25:59] | From Corey Strong in the mayor’s office. | 市长办公室的克里·斯特朗打来的 |
[26:02] | Said he couldn’t reach you on your cell. | 说你的手机打不通 |
[26:04] | That happens all the time. | 这种事时有发生 |
[26:13] | Stay in touch. | 保持联系 |
[26:14] | I will. | 好的 |
[26:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:19] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[26:21] | Just an acquaintance. | 只是个熟人 |
[26:25] | Oh, yeah. where have you been? | 你去了哪里 |
[26:27] | Talking to a friend about | 去个朋友那里打听 |
[26:28] | A terrorist threat. | 恐怖分子威胁的事 |
[26:29] | He says it’s real. | 他说确有其事 |
[26:30] | Oh, this could get complicated. | 这件事会变得复杂 |
[26:31] | I just got a call from the hospital. | 我刚接到医院的电话 |
[26:33] | Andre ricks is conscious, and he’s willing to talk. | 安德烈·里克斯醒了 愿意和我们谈谈 |
[26:35] | All right. | 好 |
[26:39] | Still can’t feel anything below my waist. | 腰部以下还是没有任何感觉 |
[26:42] | Doctors keep telling me to wiggle my toes. | 医生让我不停地动动脚趾 |
[26:45] | Any luck? | 有所好转吗 |
[26:49] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[26:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:54] | Look, I’ve got to ask you | 我这里有几个问题 |
[26:55] | A couple of questions, all right | 要问你 可以吗 |
[26:56] | Andre? | 安德烈 |
[26:58] | Yeah. | 好 |
[26:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:00] | You owned a gun, right? | 你有把枪 对吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:09] | Where is it? | 枪在哪里 |
[27:12] | I threw it away. | 我扔掉了 |
[27:15] | It was stupid to get it. | 弄那把枪是我一时糊涂 |
[27:19] | When you went up on the roof | 你到屋顶后 |
[27:23] | Did you have a gun on you? | 身上带枪了吗 |
[27:28] | No. | 没有 |
[27:30] | Told you, it’s gone. | 跟你说过 枪被我扔了 |
[27:32] | All i had up there | 我身边就带着 |
[27:34] | was my phone and my cigarettes. | 手机和香烟 |
[27:35] | Do you remember what happened | 记得中枪的时候 |
[27:37] | When you were shot? | 发生了什么吗 |
[27:39] | Not really. | 不太清楚 |
[27:44] | I remember people | 我就记得很远处 |
[27:45] | Shouting from far away. | 有人在大喊大叫 |
[27:48] | Then i woke up here. | 然后我醒过来就在这里 |
[27:51] | Did you see the lip pout when i asked if | 当我问他在屋顶上是否带枪的时候 |
[27:54] | He had a gun on the roof? | 他那个撅嘴的动作 看到了吗 |
[27:57] | He seemed genuinely hurt by the idea. | 看来他被当时的情景吓得不轻 |
[28:01] | Now, you wouldn’t see that | 如果他真的在撒谎的话 |
[28:02] | If he was lying, right? | 不会出现那个表情 对吧 |
[28:03] | He could’ve denied owning the gun altogether. | 他本可以说自己根本就没有枪 |
[28:05] | He didn’t. | 但他没有 |
[28:06] | Nah, he’s telling the truth. | 对 他说的是真话 |
[28:09] | I don’t think he was armed when duke shot him. | 杜克开枪的时候 他手无寸铁 |
[28:12] | We need to call the mayor. | 我们得打电话告诉市长 |
[28:15] | This kid could do 10, 20 years. | 这孩子可能会坐十年二十年牢 |
[28:18] | Yeah, but if we do say something, | 但如果我们真的说了些什么 |
[28:20] | What happens to the fbi investigation? | 联调局的调查会怎么办 |
[28:22] | That’s not our concern. | 这不是我们的事 |
[28:23] | You want me to lie to the mayor? | 你想让我对市长撒谎吗 |
[28:25] | Yeah, but we have to consider it, cal. | 卡尔 不过我们必须要考虑到这一点 |
[28:28] | Van pulls up in front of a building, | 货车在大楼前停下 |
[28:30] | And there’s an explosion. | 接着就是一场爆炸 |
[28:31] | I mean, your contact said the threat is real. | 你的线人说恐怖威胁确有其事 |
[28:33] | Look, there’s always gonna be another bad guy. | 总是会有坏人 |
[28:34] | There’s always gonna be another kid | 总是会有一个孩子 |
[28:36] | They’re gonna want to sacrifice. | 去当牺牲品 |
[28:37] | Ricks was unarmed. | 里克斯当时手无寸铁 |
[28:40] | He’s the victim here. | 他是个受害者 |
[28:46] | Call the mayor. | 打电话给市长吧 |
[29:02] | Hey, uh, loker. | 洛克尔 |
[29:04] | You know where ria is? | 知道莉亚在哪里吗 |
[29:05] | She might be downstairs | 可能在楼下 |
[29:06] | Getting a latte. | 喝咖啡 |
[29:08] | Uh-huh. well, i got tickets to the wizards game, | 我有几张奇才队的票 |
[29:09] | But i got to go to work. | 可是工作在身走不开 |
[29:10] | Can you give them to her? | 能帮我转交给她吗 |
[29:11] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[29:13] | She deserves something nice. | 她应该好好享受下 |
[29:14] | What you mean? | 你指什么 |
[29:15] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:16] | Just, she’s good people. | 她是个好人 |
[29:17] | Solid. | 非常可靠 |
[29:18] | She did it, didn’t she? | 她真的做了 是吗 |
[29:23] | She covered for you with that lawyer. | 她在律师面前给你打掩护了 |
[29:25] | Um, i have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[29:27] | I told her not to cover for your ass. | 我告诉她别帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[29:29] | But i guess she didn’t listen. | 不过她没听进去 |
[29:30] | That’s a bit harsh. | 你这话挺狠 |
[29:32] | Can i talk to you for a second? | 借一步说话 |
[29:37] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你还不明白吗 |
[29:39] | If this thing gets out | 如果事情败露 |
[29:40] | You are both gonna get fired. | 你们俩都会被开除 |
[29:42] | Now, you’re mr. ivy league, | 你是常春藤名校毕业 |
[29:43] | And you’re gonna be okay, | 你当然会没事 |
[29:44] | But ria, she’s going back to the airport. | 但是莉亚就会回到那个机场 |
[29:46] | She’s gonna be scanning luggage | 她会回去扫描那些行李 |
[29:47] | And taking it from passengers | 还得整天地 |
[29:49] | with bad attitude all day long. | 忍气吞声 |
[29:50] | She has so much more to lose than you | 她要失去的比你多得多 |
[29:52] | That it’s not even funny. | 这事不好玩 |
[29:53] | But doesn’t matter to you, | 但对你来说倒是无所谓 |
[29:56] | Right? | 是吧 |
[29:57] | ’cause you think she’s good people. | 因为你觉得她是个好人 |
[30:07] | So eric went out the door first. | 艾瑞克先走出门去 |
[30:09] | I was… | 我就 |
[30:10] | Um… sorry, no. | 对不起 不对 |
[30:13] | That’s not right. | 不是这样 |
[30:15] | I went out first. | 是我先走出去 |
[30:16] | Eric followed me. | 艾瑞克跟着我 |
[30:17] | -Turn on the TV. -Hey, I don’t see | – 打开电视 – 我没在杜克脸上 |
[30:20] | Any signs of deception in duke. | 看到任何欺骗的迹象 |
[30:23] | If he’s a spy, i mean, | 如果他是个间谍的话 |
[30:25] | How’s he hiding it? | 他是怎么隐藏起来的 |
[30:26] | Turn on the TV. | 打开电视 |
[30:29] | What we are saying | 我们要说的是 |
[30:31] | Is this is a cover-up, pure and simple. | 这是赤裸裸的掩盖 |
[30:35] | Why won’t the authorities | 为什么当局不让库里安斯基和杜克 |
[30:36] | Let kuransky and duke face their accusers? | 站出来 直面指控他们的人 |
[30:38] | No, that’s not right. | 不 不对劲 |
[30:40] | No, i spoke to the mayor. | 我跟市长谈过 |
[30:41] | Why isn’t duke in custody? | 为什么杜克没被关起来 |
[30:42] | The fbi’s holding him. | 联调局控制着他 |
[30:43] | They won’t turn him over to the dc police. | 不会把他交给华府警局 |
[30:45] | National security. | 国家安全 |
[30:48] | Uh, as soon as the kids stepped out. | 孩子们一走出去 |
[30:49] | And how far away | 里克斯当时 |
[30:50] | From ricks were you? | 离你有多远 |
[30:52] | Maybe ten feet. | 三米左右 |
[30:58] | What? | 怎么 |
[31:00] | They’re not gonna get anything out of duke. | 他们不会从杜克那里得到什么 |
[31:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:04] | You said kuransky was suffering from | 你说过库里安斯基因为当卧底 |
[31:09] | Dissociation because of being undercover, right? | 而得了分裂症 对吗 |
[31:12] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 |
[31:13] | Being undercover is | 当卧底的苦 |
[31:14] | Hard to take. | 一般人很难接受 |
[31:15] | Was it a problem for duke? | 这对杜克来说是个问题吗 |
[31:17] | No, not at all. | 不 完全没问题 |
[31:18] | Well, if he’s a terrorist, | 如果他真是个恐怖份子 |
[31:19] | He’s been undercover longer than kuransky. | 他当卧底的时间比库里安斯基长多了 |
[31:21] | So his symptoms should be worse. | 他的症状应该更严重才对 |
[31:25] | Maybe they got it wrong. | 也许他们都错了 |
[31:26] | You know, maybe he’s not a terrorist. | 也许他并不是恐怖分子 |
[31:27] | I mean, that would explain why | 这就说明为何 |
[31:28] | He didn’t show any signs of deception. | 看不出他有任何欺骗的表情 |
[31:30] | He wouldn’t have been lying. | 他根本就没在说谎 |
[31:34] | I’ve looked at over a dozen interrogations, | 我看了一堆审讯记录 |
[31:37] | And there’s no sign of deception in duke. | 没发现杜克任何的欺骗迹象 |
[31:39] | Here it is. | 看这里 |
[31:40] | This is the one i’ve been looking for. | 我一直在找的这个 |
[31:42] | It’s duke questioning a neo-nazi. | 杜克在审问新纳粹分子的记录 |
[31:46] | I say this country is a whore bitch– | 我说这个国家就是一个肮脏的妓院 |
[31:48] | De-christianized, mongrelized, obamanized. | 去基督化 种族杂合 奥巴马化 |
[31:51] | The streets are sewers filled with human trash. | 街道就像充斥着垃圾的下水道 |
[31:53] | The cities reek with moral decay… | 整个城市发出道德败坏的腐臭 |
[31:56] | Look at duke. | 看杜克的表情 |
[31:58] | See that contempt smile? | 看到那个冷笑了吗 |
[32:00] | -He’s offended. -yeah, if he were | – 他在生气 – 嗯 如果他是个 |
[32:02] | A terrorist obsessed with attacking america, | 沉迷于攻击美国的恐怖分子 |
[32:03] | He wouldn’t hate this guy; he’d agree with him. | 他不会恨那人 他会赞同他的观点 |
[32:05] | Maybe he’s not a sleeper. | 也许他不是个卧底 |
[32:06] | The fbi have been investigating duke for over a year. | 联调局调查杜克一年多 |
[32:09] | How could they get it so wrong? | 怎么还会错得如此离谱 |
[32:12] | Haven’t you done enough? | 你们有完没完啊 |
[32:14] | You already destroyed an undercover operation | 你们已经破坏了我们实施 |
[32:15] | We spent years putting in place. | 多年的一个卧底行动 |
[32:17] | It put the wrong man in custody. | 你们抓错人了 |
[32:18] | Why? because duke doesn’t have | 为什么 因为杜克没有 |
[32:20] | A personality disorder? | 人格障碍吗 |
[32:21] | Because he looked irritated when | 因为光头纳粹党对他大叫的时候 |
[32:22] | some skinhead yelled at it? | 他表现得很愤怒吗 |
[32:23] | Give me a break. | 你们省省吧 |
[32:24] | You’ve been interrogating duke. | 你们已经审讯过杜克 |
[32:25] | What have you gotten? | 得到什么结果了吗 |
[32:26] | You’ve been on him for hours. | 你们已经审问了好几个小时 |
[32:28] | You got nothing, right? | 什么都没问出来 对吗 |
[32:29] | You’re starting to worry, | 你开始担心了 |
[32:30] | Starting to think you might have screwed up. | 开始担心你是不是搞砸了 |
[32:33] | Can see it in your face. | 从你脸上就能看出来 |
[32:35] | You can’t afford to make a mistake here. | 你们无法承担这样的后果 |
[32:38] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[32:41] | How did we get it wrong about duke? | 我们怎么会误判了杜克 |
[32:43] | Well, you may have had some help. | 可能有人在背后推波助澜 |
[32:45] | A photoshopped picture of andre ricks | 有人把处理过的安德烈·里克斯 |
[32:47] | was given to the police. | 照片交给了警方 |
[32:48] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此事一无所知 |
[32:50] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[32:53] | Then you got a bigger problem here than duke. | 你遇到的麻烦比杜克的棘手多了 |
[32:57] | One of your people has gone rogue. | 你手下有一个人不老实 |
[33:24] | Hey. Sorry about the wait. | 抱歉久等了 |
[33:26] | What am I doing here? | 让我来这里干什么 |
[33:27] | Finnegan just said, “show up.” what is this? | 范尼根刚说”出现” 找我来干什么 |
[33:29] | Yeah, i wanted to talk. | 嗯 我想和你谈谈 |
[33:30] | – About what? – Sit down. | -谈什么 -请坐 |
[33:34] | About spies. | 关于间谍们 |
[33:35] | See, there’s two kinds of spies, right? | 有两种间谍 对吧 |
[33:37] | There’s the spies that gather good information, | 一种间谍收集有用的情报 |
[33:40] | And then there’s the spies that spread bad information. | 另一种间谍散布错误的情报 |
[33:46] | Yeah. i think you’re one of the latter. | 我猜你是后者 |
[33:48] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. what are you saying? | 你什么意思 |
[33:50] | Well, you said that adam duke was a terrorist. | 你说亚当·杜克是恐怖分子 |
[33:52] | In fact, the whole case against him | 其实针对他的所有事 |
[33:54] | Is based on what you’ve said. | 都是基于你的片面之词 |
[33:56] | – He is a terrorist. – no, he’s not. | -他是恐怖分子 -不 他不是 |
[33:58] | Which means that you are either incredibly stupid, | 这表明你不是笨到家 |
[34:01] | Or you’re giving bad information to the fbi. | 就是你给联调局的是错误情报 |
[34:04] | You accusing me of working for the other side? | 你在说我替他人卖命吗 |
[34:06] | You saying i’m al qaeda? | 你说我是基地组织吗 |
[34:07] | I got a picture of osama in my wallet? | 我钱包里有奥萨马的照片吗 |
[34:08] | I didn’t say it. | 我没这么说 |
[34:10] | What the hell are you saying, then? see, that’s good. | -那你在说什么 -厉害 |
[34:12] | You’re pretty good. | 你很厉害 |
[34:14] | I mean, i’m not seeing any fear. i’m only seeing anger. | 我没看到任何恐惧 只看到了愤怒 |
[34:17] | I mean, that photograph, though, that you sent to the police | 那张照片 你给警方的那张 |
[34:18] | Of andre… mmm… | 安德烈的 |
[34:21] | That was crude. | 手法并不高明 |
[34:24] | That showed desperation. | 说明你急于求成 |
[34:27] | If you think i’ve been bought off, | 如果你认为我被收买了 |
[34:28] | – you check my bank account. – That’s true | -你可以查我的 -的确是 |
[34:29] | – I got nothing. – That’s true. | -我什么都没拿 -的确是 |
[34:31] | But you did have something. | 但你确实内有隐情 |
[34:34] | Didn’t you? you used to have something. | 对吧 你曾有过某样东西 |
[34:39] | You had… | 你有过 |
[34:42] | A daughter. | 一个女儿 |
[34:46] | Specialist jacqueline kuransky. | 特警杰奎琳·库里安斯基 |
[34:48] | To hell with this. i’m not doing this. | 去死 别找我 |
[34:50] | Hey, not until your boss tells you to. | 你上司没下令前你不能走 |
[34:54] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[35:16] | “on october 14, 2005, specialist jacqueline kuransky | “2005年10月14日 特警杰奎琳·库里安斯基 |
[35:19] | Was killed by enemy fire while on patrol in tikrit…” | 在提克里特巡逻时被敌军射杀” |
[35:22] | Well, that’s not true. | 当时不是这样 |
[35:23] | Is it? | 对吧 |
[35:24] | She was killed by friendly fire. | 她是被同伴开枪打死的 |
[35:27] | We have the file. | 我们有相关文件 |
[35:28] | But not that they’d admit it. i mean… | 但是除非他们自己承认 |
[35:34] | What’s their line? | 他们的答复是什么 |
[35:35] | “under investigation”? | “正在调查”吗 |
[35:39] | Now you’re getting angrier. | 现在你更加愤怒 |
[35:40] | That’s good. i can understand that. | 很好 这我能理解 |
[35:43] | I mean, if somebody did this to my kid, | 如果有人这么对我的孩子 |
[35:44] | I’d want to tear their head off. | 我会拧掉他的脑袋 |
[35:48] | She deserves the truth. | 应该还她一个真相 |
[35:49] | Yes, she does. | 是的 她应得的 |
[35:50] | She died wearing their uniform. she deserves the truth. | 她死的时候还穿着他们的制服 应该还她一个真相 |
[35:54] | Yes, she does. | 是的 她应得的 |
[35:59] | You want to get back at people | 你想报复那些你认为 |
[36:00] | you think killed your daughter. | 害死你女儿的人 |
[36:02] | I understand that. that is basic. | 我能理解 那是人之常情 |
[36:08] | They lied. | 他们说谎 |
[36:11] | They lied about everything. | 他们满口胡言 |
[36:14] | They lied about how long she would be there. | 他们谎报了她该在那里呆多久 |
[36:17] | What she would do, | 她能做什么 |
[36:19] | what kind of armor Her truck would have. | 她开的车是哪种装甲 |
[36:22] | They even lied about how she died. | 他们甚至谎报了她是怎么死的 |
[36:33] | All they did was tell lies. | 他们只会说谎 |
[36:38] | Well… | 当然 |
[36:41] | I can lie, too. | 我也可以说谎 |
[36:49] | There you go. | 给 |
[36:54] | Kuransky gave us four more sleepers. | 库里安斯基又给我们提供了四个间谍 |
[36:55] | Were they police? | 他们是警察吗 |
[36:57] | No. | 不是 |
[36:58] | They were emts. paramedics. | 是急诊医生和急救员 |
[37:00] | Why them? | 为什么选他们 |
[37:01] | Their plan was a double-attack. | 他们计划两次袭击 |
[37:03] | An initial explosion to produce casualties; | 首次爆炸造成人员伤亡 |
[37:05] | Then the ambulances would arrive, driven by sleepers, | 随后间谍驾驶救护车到来 |
[37:08] | And stuffed with more explosives. | 装载更多爆炸物 |
[37:10] | We would have waved those ambulances right in | 我们不会多加思索 |
[37:11] | Without thinking twice. | 就会让救护车进来 |
[37:13] | Because kuransky had us convinced | 因为库里安斯基让我们深信 |
[37:14] | That the terrorists were police. | 恐怖分子是警察 |
[37:17] | He told the fbi that i was a terrorist? | 他对联调局说我是恐怖分子吗 |
[37:21] | What does this have to do with the shooting? | 这和枪击案有什么关系 |
[37:23] | Well, kuransky’s story | 库里安斯基的言论 |
[37:25] | Depended on you being on the police force. | 基于你身在警察部门作为条件 |
[37:27] | And when you shot andre ricks, | 当你对安德烈·里克斯开枪时 |
[37:28] | he knew you could get arrested, | 他知道你可能会被捕 |
[37:29] | so he had to make the shooting looked justified. | 所以他得让开枪合乎情理 |
[37:32] | That shoot was good. | 那枪开得是合情合理 |
[37:33] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 不是 |
[37:36] | When kuransky got to the street, | 当库里安斯基到街上时 |
[37:37] | he saw andre wasn’t armed. | 他看见安德烈没拿枪 |
[37:38] | So he put a gun on him. | 所以把枪放在他手里 |
[37:39] | He had a gun on the roof. | 他在屋顶时手里有枪 |
[37:40] | I was there. i saw it. | 我当场看到的 |
[37:42] | No, what you saw was this. his cell phone. | 不 你看见的只是他的手机 |
[37:59] | You saw a gun because you believed he had one, | 你看见了枪 是因为你相信他有枪 |
[38:02] | But it wasn’t there. | 但当时没有枪 |
[38:06] | Put your hands where we can see them. | 把手伸出来 |
[38:09] | Hold it! | 住手 |
[38:13] | Listen to me, detective. | 听我说 探员 |
[38:15] | Before you say anything, you talk to a lawyer. | 你开口说话前 先和律师谈谈 |
[38:22] | How is the kid? | 那孩子怎么样了 |
[38:23] | Doctors say there’s no lasting damage to his spinal cord, | 医生说他的脊髓没有永久性损伤 |
[38:27] | So he should recover. | 所以他会痊愈 |
[38:31] | Tell him, uh… | 告诉他 |
[38:35] | Tell him i’m sorry. | 告诉他我很抱歉 |
[39:14] | Hey. My office. | 到我办公室来 |
[39:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:26] | Before you say anything, it was me. | 在你说任何话之前 是我 |
[39:30] | I-i blew up the deal. | 我毁了那笔生意 |
[39:31] | I went to the sec. | 我去了证券交易委员会 |
[39:33] | I lied to foster about it. | 这事我对福斯特说了谎 |
[39:35] | I still think it was the right thing to do. | 我仍旧认为那是我该做的事 |
[39:38] | But no one else was involved. it was just me. | 但其他人没参与 只有我而已 |
[39:41] | I knew that. | 我早就知道 |
[39:42] | – You did? – Yeah. | -你知道 -对 |
[39:44] | Yeah, i’ve known that all along. | 对 我自始至终都知道 |
[39:46] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为何什么话都没说 |
[39:48] | ’cause i decided to run a test. | 因为我想做个试验 |
[39:49] | What kind of test? | 什么样的试验 |
[39:53] | The lawsuit. that was a test? | 那场诉讼 那是个测试吗 |
[39:55] | You lied to everyone in the office | 你对办公室里每个人都说了谎 |
[39:57] | So you could treat me like a lab rat? | 就为了拿我做试验吗 |
[39:58] | No. no, i was testing torres. | 不 我在测试托勒斯 |
[40:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:03] | ’cause i could tell she knew what you’d done. | 因为我看得出她知道你做了什么 |
[40:05] | I mean, there’s no surprise there, | 这是轻而易举的事 |
[40:06] | But, you know, we have a lot of secrets here. | 不过我们有很多秘密 |
[40:08] | So, i wanted to see | 所以我想看看 |
[40:09] | If she could keep one under pressure. | 她是否能在压力下保守秘密 |
[40:10] | Are you going to fire her for not turning me in? | 因为她没说 你会解雇她吗 |
[40:12] | No, i’d have fired her if she had. | 不 如果她供出 我会炒了她 |
[40:13] | Loyalty’s crucial here. | 忠诚在这里很关键 |
[40:16] | But, you, on the other hand… | 然而你的所作所为 |
[40:17] | What you did is inexcusable. | 难辞其咎 |
[40:20] | And involving her is selfish, | 把她牵扯进来是自私 |
[40:23] | Disrespectful, and it’s plain stupid. | 不敬 愚蠢至极的 |
[40:26] | I’ll empty my office. | 我会把我的办公室腾出来 |
[40:28] | No, you can stay. | 不 你可以留下来 |
[40:31] | You can stay, but | 你可以留下来 但 |
[40:34] | From now, you’ll be paid what you’re worth, | 从现在开始 你的薪水取决于你的价值 |
[40:36] | Which is nothing. | 而你毫无价值 |
[40:38] | You’re an unpaid intern. | 你是个没有薪水的实习医生 |
[40:41] | It’s that or you can leave. | 是留是走由你决定 |
[40:52] | So, what’s he going to do? | 他接下来会怎么做 |
[40:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[40:54] | Didn’t hang around to find out. | 我没坐在那里等他表明态度 |
[41:00] | Loker isn’t the only one who lied. | 洛克尔并不是唯一一个说谎的人 |
[41:04] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[41:08] | That woman who came in yesterday? | 昨天来的那位女士 |
[41:10] | That’s alec’s sponsor. | 那是阿莱克的教母 |
[41:13] | He had a problem with cocaine | 在我们结婚之前 |
[41:15] | Before we were married. | 他就有吸食可卡因的毛病 |
[41:17] | But he’s been in recovery since, yeah… | 但他在恢复期 |
[41:21] | A couple of months ago, he started using again. | 直到数月之前 他又复吸了 |
[41:24] | And he’s just trying to stay clean. | 他现在只想远离毒品 |
[41:27] | How’s he doing? | 他现在怎么样了 |
[41:29] | Some days are good, some… not so good. | 时好时坏 |
[41:32] | Well, if there’s anything i can do… | 如果有什么我能帮上忙 |
[41:37] | You didn’t just happen to find | 那晚你并不是偶然发现 |
[41:39] | alec’s glasses the other night, | 阿莱克的眼镜 |
[41:41] | Did you? | 是吗 |
[41:43] | You thought he was having an affair. | 你认为他有婚外情 |
[41:45] | I was afraid you were going to get hurt. | 我怕你会受到伤害 |
[41:53] | You were protecting me? | 你在保护我 |
[41:54] | Something like that, yeah. | 算是吧 |
[42:01] | The line we talked about? | 我们所谈论的界限 |
[42:06] | You know, the line we have to draw | 我们必须划清的界限 |
[42:07] | Because we see things people are hiding? | 因为我们了解人们隐瞒的事情 |
[42:10] | Things they don’t want us to know? | 那些不想让我们知道的事情 |
[42:16] | I think we should respect the line. | 我觉得我们应当尊重那条界限 |
[42:20] | I think it’s best for both of us. | 我觉得这样对我们都好 |
[42:27] | Good night, cal. | 晚安 卡尔 |
[42:33] | Good night. | 晚安 |