时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Here you go. Have fun and good luck. | 这边请 祝你愉快 好运 |
[00:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:11] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[00:16] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:18] | I’m Joan. | 我是琼 |
[00:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[00:21] | Cal–are you Irish or… | 卡尔 你是爱尔兰人还是 |
[00:23] | No, I’m English, actually. | 不 我其实是英国人 |
[00:26] | That’s so neat. | 真棒 |
[00:28] | – So, what do you do? – I’m a furrier. | -那么你是干什么的 -皮毛商 |
[00:30] | Is that– like, fur coats? | 是像皮衣那种的吗 |
[00:33] | Fur coats, wraps, stoles, hats, | 皮衣 围巾 披肩 帽子 |
[00:36] | Mainly fur coats, though. | 当然主要是皮衣 |
[00:38] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[00:41] | Um, I have to meet my friend. | 我得去见朋友了 |
[00:43] | Well, maybe we can catch up later. | 也许我们过会还能见面 |
[00:48] | Would you like one or two? | 一杯还是两杯 |
[00:58] | Hey. | 你好 |
[00:59] | Lose a bet? | 又是一个不中意的 |
[01:01] | Basically. | 差不多 |
[01:02] | My friend over there dragged me along. | 我朋友把我丢在这了 |
[01:05] | If we were in a hotel room | 如果咱俩现在在酒店的房间里 |
[01:07] | and you could order one thing from room service, | 你可以点一样东西 |
[01:09] | would it be chocolate cake, strawberries, or warm honey? | 你会选巧克力蛋糕 草莓还是热蜂蜜 |
[01:14] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[01:18] | I got to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[01:20] | Yeah. What’s going on? | 是我 怎么了 |
[01:21] | – Hey. Uh, what’s your ETA? – Oh, I don’t know. | -你什么时候回来 -不知道 |
[01:24] | You can’t hurry love, Foster. | 恋爱这事可急不来 福斯特 |
[01:26] | – Can I get a lager? – I hope that’s your first drink. | -清啤 -我希望那是你的第一杯 |
[01:28] | All right. D.C. police are looking | 华府警方正在寻找 |
[01:30] | for a guy named Eric Matheson. | 一个叫埃尔克·马特逊的人 |
[01:31] | He’s been on the run for 2 days since | 他妻子被发现身亡时 |
[01:33] | his wife was found being died. | 他已经在逃两天了 |
[01:34] | So, they wanna interviewing friends and family | 他们想调查他的朋友和家属 |
[01:36] | to help determine if anybody’s helping him evade arrest. | 看是否有人在帮助他躲避追捕 |
[01:38] | And I’ve already gotten Loker and Torres in the field. | 我已经派托勒斯和洛克尔去了 |
[01:41] | – Chardonnay, please. – I don’t care… | -夏顿爱酒 谢谢 -我不在乎 |
[01:43] | if he personally inspected it before he shipped it. | 装船前他是不是私自开封 |
[01:46] | The painting’s scratched, all right? | 总之漆被刮掉一块 |
[01:48] | – What are you talking about? – Tellim–you tell France. | -你在说些什么 -特里姆 告诉弗朗茨 |
[01:50] | He’s paying for the restoration. | 他要为修复这些埋单 |
[01:51] | Otherwise, the whole thing comes back his way. | 不然一切后果由他负责 |
[01:54] | Collector? | 收藏家 |
[01:56] | Dealer. | 商人 |
[01:58] | I’m a curator. | 我是馆长 |
[02:00] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[02:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:05] | I guess the upside to having been through a marriage before | 我想结过婚的最大好处是 |
[02:08] | is that I not only know what I’m looking for, | 我不但知道了我想要什么样的 |
[02:10] | but I know what I don’t want. | 还知道我不想要什么样的 |
[02:13] | – I just want to be happy. – Yeah, I know what you mean. | -我只想快乐的生活 -我明白 |
[02:15] | Like for me, right… | 对我而言 |
[02:17] | this one thing is very, very, very important to me. | 有件东西对我而言非常非常重要 |
[02:20] | It may seem old-fashioned to you, but that’s fidelity. | 可能对你而言有点过时了 那就是忠诚 |
[02:24] | – Yeah. – For some reason, I feel the need | -没错 -出于某种原因 我认为有必要 |
[02:26] | to bup front about that. | 先说明这点 |
[02:27] | That’s not old-fashioned. It’s important to me, too. | 那不过时 那对我同样重要 |
[02:31] | You know, the entire time I was married, I never cheated. | 在那段婚姻中 我从没说过谎 |
[02:32] | I was tempted and certainly accused of it, | 我想受到诱惑 放纵自己 |
[02:36] | but I never strayed… | 但我从来没迷失过 |
[02:38] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[02:41] | Um, so, what are your hobbies? | 那么 你有什么爱好 |
[02:44] | What do you like to do on the weekends? | 你周末喜欢做什么 |
[02:47] | I run a company that shrink-wraps | 我经营一家用保鲜膜包贵宾狗 |
[02:48] | poodles for international travel. | 出国旅游的公司 |
[02:52] | – I have to, uh, go feed my meter. – Ok. | -我得去加油 -好 |
[02:54] | Um, I’ll be right back. Could you hold that thought? | 我很快回来 过会再聊好吗 |
[02:56] | Yeah. I’ll, uh, save your seat. | 好的 我给你留着座位 |
[02:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:05] | So, uh, in answer to your question from earlier. | 回答你刚才提的问题 |
[03:08] | It’s warm honey, right? | 是热蜂蜜 对吧 |
[03:11] | You should call me sometime. | 有空打给我 |
[03:14] | Ok. | 好 |
[03:50] | The place is clear. You want us to stick around? | 这里是安全的 你希望我们留在这吗 |
[03:51] | No, I’m good, thanks. Go ahead and | 不用 谢谢 继续 |
[03:53] | check out the next name on the list. | 按名单调查吧 |
[03:54] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我随后就去 |
[03:58] | Gwen, hi. I’m Ria Torres. | 格翁 我是莉亚·托勒斯 |
[04:01] | – I’m with the Lightman group. – Yeah, the cop told me. | -我是莱特曼集团的人 -警察告诉我了 |
[04:04] | Any idea where your brother might be? | 知道你弟弟去哪了吗 |
[04:06] | Running, apparently. | 跑了 很明显 |
[04:08] | Well, it’ll be a lot easier for Eric if he turns himself in. | 如果埃尔克自首会获得减刑的 |
[04:11] | Yeah, I–I get that. | 我知道 |
[04:19] | His wife Connie was my best friend. | 她太太康妮是我最好的朋友 |
[04:21] | I just can’t believe she’s dead. But, uh… | 我不敢相信她居然死了 但是 |
[04:26] | I don’t know. Ok? | 我什么都不知道 |
[04:27] | Are we done here? | 问完了吧 |
[04:31] | Ma’am, why do I get the impression | 女士 为什么我觉得 |
[04:33] | that there’s something you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事瞒着我呢 |
[04:34] | Well, there’s a lot I’m not telling you. | 我有很多事都没告诉你呢 |
[04:37] | Like how I can’t sleep, how I don’t | 比如说我整夜睡不着 |
[04:38] | know how I’m gonna tell my kids | 也不知道怎么跟孩子们说 |
[04:40] | that their uncle might have murdered his wife. | 他们的叔叔杀了自己的妻子 |
[04:42] | I mean, do you want me to go on? | 你还想继续听吗 |
[04:44] | I don’t know where Eric is. | 我不知道埃尔克在哪儿 |
[04:46] | Do you know something that could help us with this case? | 你知道有什么能帮助我们的吗 |
[04:48] | No. | 不知道 |
[04:50] | And I want you to leave. | 我希望你离开这儿 |
[04:56] | Now. | 现在就走 |
[05:08] | God. | 天哪 |
[05:22] | You a cop? | 你是警察吗 |
[05:24] | No. | 不是 |
[05:25] | But they were here, right? | 但警察来了 是吧 |
[05:28] | They were here, weren’t they? | 他们在这附近 是不是 |
[05:31] | Yeah, yeah, they were here. | 是的 他们在 |
[05:33] | – God. – Look, you don’t need to hurt me. | -天啊 -你没必要伤害我 |
[05:35] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[05:37] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 |
[05:39] | Drive. | 开车 |
[05:41] | Drive! | 快开车 |
[05:43] | Don’t look at me. Drive. | 别看我 快开车 |
[05:52] | – Hey, how did it go? – Put me out of my misery. | -怎么样 -解除了我的困扰 |
[05:57] | Hi.Right. | 没错的 |
[05:58] | Sir, your ex never cheated on you. There it is. | 你的前妻没背叛过你 就是这样 |
[06:02] | – You’re positive? – Yup. | -你确定 -是的 |
[06:03] | I spoke to her for half an hour at one of those, uh, | 我和她聊了半小时 |
[06:05] | – Uh, singles – Singles what? – mixers. | -在一个单身 -单身什么 -单身联谊会 |
[06:07] | Singles mixers, and not a hint of shame or guilt | 联谊会 在说到这个话题的时候 |
[06:10] | when the subject came up. Her virtue is intact. So… | 她没表现出什么羞耻和罪恶感 她的品德良好 |
[06:12] | Let me remind you, there’s millions in alimony at stake. | 提醒你一下 这涉及到数百万的赡养费 |
[06:14] | I’m well aware of the terms of your prenup. | 我了解离婚协议的条款 |
[06:16] | I’m telling you, conclusively, | 我最后一次告诉你 |
[06:18] | Your wife never violated the fidelity clause, | 你的妻子从未对你不忠 |
[06:20] | or however you put it. | 你怎么说都一样 |
[06:21] | Maybe if I increase your fee, you | 要是我增加给你的酬金 |
[06:23] | can run another one of your test. | 你可以再做一个测验吗 |
[06:24] | All right. Let me just stop you right there. | 好吧 就到此为止吧 |
[06:27] | The truth’s the truth. | 事实就是事实 |
[06:31] | – Send me the bill. – I will. | -把账单寄给我 -我会的 |
[06:33] | I definitely will. | 一定会的 |
[06:39] | Boy, that was fun. What’s next? Uh, | 这真有趣 下一个是什么 |
[06:41] | peeking through keyholes or what? | 从锁眼偷窥还是什么 |
[06:43] | You leveraged this company to buy | 是你用这个公司换来 |
[06:44] | your ex-wife out of this,okay? | 你前妻留在这的好不好 |
[06:46] | Yeah, only ’cause she was gonna move my daughter to Chicago. | 是啊 只是因为她要把我女儿带到芝加哥去 |
[06:48] | Yeah, yeah. But now, we are cash poor, | 是啊 但我们现在没钱了 |
[06:50] | and taking cases like this helps us stay afloat. | 接这样的案子才能让我们得以维持 |
[06:51] | – I don’t care. I don’t care. – What? | -我不在乎 不在乎 -什么 |
[06:53] | I’ll go back to working out of my kitchen | 在下一个那样的案子来之前 |
[06:55] | before I take another case like that. | 我会回家整理厨房 |
[06:56] | – I don’t care. I don’t care. – All right. | -我不在乎 全不在乎 -那好 |
[06:57] | The bills, the books, the payroll, fine. It’s all yours. | 账单 法规 工资单 都是你的活 |
[06:59] | Hell, everything– everything, | 该死的 所有的 所有的 |
[07:00] | It’s all yours. you can take it | 都是你的 拿走 |
[07:02] | – Will you calm down? – Will I calm down? | -你能冷静点吗 -我能冷静点吗 |
[07:03] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[07:05] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没杀我妻子 |
[07:07] | And you people are gonna prove it. | 你们要证明这一点 |
[07:09] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[07:11] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! | 别别别 |
[07:12] | You think I’m playing around?! | 你以为我在玩吗 |
[07:14] | Absolutely not. | 当然不是 |
[07:48] | Cops start showing up, | 如果警察来了 |
[07:50] | I start killing people. Do you understand me? | 我就要大开杀戒了 听明白了吗 |
[07:52] | We understand you completely. | 我们非常明白 |
[07:54] | – You stick with me. – No, no, no. | -你跟着我过来 -不 不用 |
[07:55] | She–she just–she just makes the tea around here. | 她只是这里端茶送水的 |
[07:58] | Let her go. I’m the guy. | 放了她 我才是你要找的人 |
[07:59] | Uh, see the sign? The lightman group. | 看见那个标志了吗 莱特曼集团 |
[08:01] | See that? The lightman group? | 看见了吗 莱特曼集团 |
[08:03] | Cal lightman–that’s me. I’m the guy. | 卡尔·莱特曼 就是我 我才是那个人 |
[08:04] | I’m the one you want. Just let her go. | 我才是你要找的人 放了她 |
[08:06] | All right? And I can help you. | 好吗 我能帮你 |
[08:07] | Hell no. I need to see the front door. | 不行 我得看着前门 |
[08:09] | I have surveillance cameras up here, | 我有监视器的 那上面有一个 |
[08:10] | up here, all down the corridors. | 那儿也有 整条走廊都有 |
[08:12] | My office is on higher ground. | 我的办公室在楼上 |
[08:12] | you can watch them from my computer. | 你可以通过我的电脑监控 |
[08:14] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:15] | All right. | 好 |
[08:16] | Everybody in here! Everybody in this room! | 所有人到那儿去 所有人到那个房间去 |
[08:18] | Come on! Let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 过去 都过去 |
[08:21] | Move! | 快点 |
[08:22] | I’m gonna do a head count in half an hour. | 半个小时之内我会查人 |
[08:25] | Anybody leave or call the police, he die. | 要是有人逃跑或是报警 他就死定了 |
[08:30] | No police. No police.I’m serious! | 别报警 别报警 我认真的 |
[08:33] | No police. | 别报警 |
[08:34] | – It’s on you now, buddy. – All right. | -取决于你了 老兄 -好的 |
[08:36] | Understand. Understand. | 我了解 了解 |
[08:37] | Ok. uh, we’re gonna stay calm– | 我们要保持冷静 |
[08:40] | you know, get Cal out of this. | 把卡尔救出来 |
[08:41] | I want you to go call Loker and | 我要你去给洛克尔和雷诺兹 |
[08:43] | Reynolds and get them down here. | 打电话 让他们下来这儿 |
[08:44] | But don’t tell them what’s going on, ok? | 但别说发生了什么 明白吗 |
[08:46] | Ok, go. Just be careful. | 快去 小心点 |
[08:52] | Do your thing. | 去做你该做的 |
[09:04] | Ok, so front and back entrance in the lobby. | 这里是大厅里连接前门和后门的走廊 |
[09:07] | Uh-uh. I said no phone calls. | 我说过不许打电话 |
[09:09] | You said no calls to the police. She’s not stupid. | 你说过不许报警 她还不傻 |
[09:11] | You need to start being clear here. | 你要在这里把一切搞清楚 |
[09:14] | If I see any cops… | 要是我看到有警察来 |
[09:16] | You are familiar with what we do, right? | 你对我们做的事很了解 是吧 |
[09:19] | Yeah. She filled me in on the way over. | 是的 来的路上托勒斯都告诉我了 |
[09:21] | You know that we’re not law enforcement. | 你知道 我们不是执法者 |
[09:23] | Yeah, yeah. You’re, uh, | 知道 知道 你是 |
[09:25] | some scientist who knows how to tell | 一个能判断 |
[09:27] | who’s telling the truth, right? | 谁在说谎的科学家 没错吧 |
[09:29] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[09:31] | So, I got a question for you. | 所以 我有个问题想问你 |
[09:33] | If you know who killed your wife and it wasn’t you, | 如果你没杀你妻子 又知道谁是凶手 |
[09:36] | why aren’t you at the nearest | 为什么不去 |
[09:37] | police station bang on the door, | 附近的警局自首 |
[09:39] | demanding they take action? | 然后请他们去抓真正的凶手 |
[09:41] | That’s something a guy like you would do. | 这种事情只有你这样的人才会做 |
[09:45] | I’ve had my runings with the cops, | 我已经在躲避追捕 |
[09:47] | and they’ve never believed me yet. | 而且他们还没相信过我的话 |
[09:49] | And when I walked in that door and I saw my Connie | 当我走进房间 就看到我妻子康妮 |
[09:51] | dead on the floor– | 已经躺在地上 |
[09:52] | Ok. You got a knack for telling who’s lying? | 你擅长判断谁在撒谎 |
[09:55] | I got a knack for knowing when I’m screwed. | 我能知道我什么时候被陷害 |
[09:57] | And in that moment, I knew this would land on me. | 那一刻 我知道我大祸临头了 |
[10:00] | Fair enough. | 说得好 |
[10:02] | But no more shooting | 但是不要伤害 |
[10:03] | no more threatening,those people out there | 不要威胁 那些人 |
[10:04] | or you won’t get my help, and we’ll both lose. All right? | 否则我不会帮你 我们都玩完 了解了吗 |
[10:07] | You more than me. | 那样的话你会比我惨 |
[10:09] | I already lost everything I cared about. | 我已经失去了我深爱的一切 |
[10:11] | But you heard what I said, right, Eric? | 但你听到我说的了 没错吧 埃尔克 |
[10:13] | Do you believe me when I say I didn’t kill my wife? | 如果我说我没有杀我妻子 你信吗 |
[10:19] | Yes. | 我信 |
[10:21] | And you believe I’ll kill you | 如果你耍花样 |
[10:22] | if you try to run a game on me? | 我会杀了你 你信吗 |
[10:24] | – Yes, I do. – Ok. | -我信 -很好 |
[10:25] | Am I being clear enough now? | 现在搞清楚状况了吧 |
[10:28] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:36] | So, Eric, | 那么 埃尔克 |
[10:38] | tell me. Who killed your wife? | 告诉我 谁杀了你妻子 |
[10:42] | – Are you out of your mind? – Just for a little while, | -你疯了吗 -只要等一会 |
[10:43] | until we figure out what’s going on. | 等我们查清楚情况 |
[10:45] | This is a hostage situation! | 这是一场劫持人质事件 |
[10:48] | Well, Lightman’s giving us eyes in the room. | 莱特曼把房间的画面给过来了 |
[10:50] | How the hell did that guy get in here with a gun? | 那家伙是怎样拿着枪进来的 |
[10:52] | He has got the situation under control. | 情况在他掌握中 |
[10:54] | Do you know what misprison means? | 你知道包庇罪犯意味着什么吗 |
[10:56] | It’s failure to report a felony crime. | 等同于隐瞒重罪知情不报 |
[10:58] | Now, I’m not gonna risk the lives of everybody out there | 我是不会拿那些人的生命冒险 |
[11:01] | and get fired in the process | 也不想因为相信 |
[11:02] | because Lightman thinks that he’s got a handle on this! | 莱特曼认为他能搞定这件事而被开除 |
[11:09] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[11:12] | Foster, could you come in here for a minute, please? | 福斯特 你能来一会儿吗 |
[11:15] | Sure. | 好的 |
[11:18] | We’ve gotta figure out who killed this guy’s wife. | 我们会查出杀他妻子的凶手的 |
[11:21] | Matheson did. Innocent people do not run! | 就是马特逊干的 清白的人是不会逃跑的 |
[11:24] | If we don’t do exactly what this guy says, | 如果我们不按照他说的做 |
[11:26] | he will kill cal. | 他会杀了卡尔 |
[11:30] | Can you please just help us out, Ben? | 拜托帮我们一次吧 本 |
[11:37] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | I’ll hold off calling it in for a little while… | 我会等一会 再叫人进去 |
[11:42] | but only under one condition. | 但只在一种情况下 |
[11:49] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快进来 快进来 |
[11:55] | How’s everyone behaving? | 大家都怎么样了 |
[11:57] | Perfectly. | 很好 |
[11:58] | Good. All right. | 很好 |
[12:00] | Ok, that’s the address of Tom McHenry. | 这个是汤姆·麦克亨利家的地址 |
[12:03] | He runs an advertising firm. | 他在经营一家广告公司 |
[12:05] | Eric’s wife used to work for him as a bookkeeper. | 埃尔克的妻子曾是他的会计 |
[12:08] | – Now, Eric’s claiming that– – I know. I know. | -埃尔克说 -应该说是我知道 |
[12:11] | Now, Eric knows… | 埃尔克知道 |
[12:13] | that McHenry was making unwanted moves on his wife. | 那个麦克亨利一直对他妻子图谋不轨 |
[12:16] | And he considers him to be the only suspect in her death. | 认为他就是唯一的嫌疑人 |
[12:19] | So, I’ll need you to track him down and, uh, | 所以我要你去查一查他 |
[12:21] | interview him…and tape it and bring it back to me. | 进行问讯 再把录像带回来给我 |
[12:25] | – Well, what if he doesn’t– – Just find a way. | -如果他不合作 -再想办法 |
[12:28] | Ok? | 行吗 |
[12:34] | – Reynolds is here. – Who’s he? | -雷诺兹在这里 -他是谁 |
[12:36] | He’s a… | 他是 |
[12:38] | Federal agent. He works with us. | 一名联邦探员 常跟我们合作 |
[12:41] | Ohh. Same rules apply to him as everybody else. | 跟其他人一样 他别想耍花样 |
[12:44] | He’s, uh, agreed to not call the police, | 他 也同意不报警 |
[12:46] | but only if everyone in the | 只要允许会议室里的人 |
[12:47] | conference room is allowed to leave. | 都安全离开 |
[12:49] | You bring him in here. I’ll tell him what’s allowed. | 你把他找来 我来告诉他允许做什么 |
[12:51] | It’s nonnegotiable. | 他不能跟你谈判 |
[12:53] | – You bring him in here! – Hey, hey, hey! Eric. | -快去把他找来 -等等 埃尔克 |
[12:55] | What do you want to do? You want to play king of the castle, | 你想干嘛 你是想当暴君 |
[12:56] | or do you want to find out who killed your wife? | 还是想查出杀你妻子的凶手是谁 |
[13:01] | Come on. Let’s go. Let’s go.Everybody out. Let’s go. | 快 快走 都出来 快走 |
[13:04] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[13:06] | Don’t call anybody. Don’t do anything. | 别跟任何人打电话 别做傻事 |
[13:07] | Just go home and relax. | 只需回家待着 |
[13:09] | We got the situation under control. Ok? | 我们已经控制局势了 懂吗 |
[13:12] | Come on, Heidi. What are you doing? | 快点 海蒂 |
[13:13] | Let’s go. Come on. Follow everybody out. | 快走 快 跟着大伙快走 |
[13:15] | You really don’t want me to call the cops? | 你真的不要我报警吗 |
[13:17] | – No, I don’t. – But I think we should call– | -不 不要 -但我想我们应该打电话 |
[13:19] | No. Listen. Don’t do anything, all right? Not yet. | 不要 听着 别做傻事 懂吗 不要 |
[13:21] | I want everything on Matheson. | 我需要关于马特逊一切资料 |
[13:23] | Monitor all the hallway surveillance off my computer. | 走廊里的监视信息都显示在我的电脑上 |
[13:25] | Anything happens, call me and Reynolds. | 有什么不测 通知我或者雷诺兹 |
[13:27] | What? No, I’m not going anywhere. I can’t leave. | 什么 不行 我哪都不去 我不能走 |
[13:30] | It would help to have a badge to | 你的警徽 |
[13:31] | convince this guy to talk to me | 能说服他跟我说话 |
[13:32] | Well– I’ll fake it. | 我来冒充你 |
[13:34] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[13:37] | – Leave your tie. – What? | -脱下你的领带 -什么 |
[13:39] | Come on. | 快点 |
[13:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:45] | Um, badge, too? | 还有警徽 |
[13:47] | No. No badge. | 算了 不用警徽了 |
[13:52] | I scwed up. | 是我搞砸的 |
[14:01] | – Tom McHenry. – Yeah? | -你是汤姆·麦克亨利吗 -是我 |
[14:03] | All right, you two, out. Come on. | 很好 你们两个 出去 快点 |
[14:06] | Get out. Let’s go. | 出去 快点 |
[14:09] | Hey. You gonna tell me what this is all about? | 你们要告诉我这是怎么一回事 |
[14:12] | This is my colleague Gillian foster. | 这是我的同事吉莉安·福斯特 |
[14:15] | We’re here about Eric Matheson. | 我们为埃尔克·马特逊的事而来 |
[14:17] | – Did you find him yet? – We did. | -你找到他了 -找到了 |
[14:19] | Good. I hope he gets the death penalty. | 好极了 真希望能判他死刑 |
[14:21] | He’s saying you killed Connie. | 他说是你杀了康妮 |
[14:23] | Ohh. Wow. | 得了 |
[14:26] | Did you? | 是你杀的吗 |
[14:28] | I’m not even gonna dignify that with a comment. | 我都没必要解释 |
[14:30] | Well, you’re gonna need to, pal. | 老兄 你必须解释清楚 |
[14:32] | You know what? This is further evidence | 你知道吗 这又是一条能说明 |
[14:34] | that Eric is a first-grade psycho. | 埃尔克是个严重的精神病人的证据 |
[14:35] | All right. Twice now, you’ve done what we call | 已经两次了 你的行为被我们称为 |
[14:37] | a false inference dodge, Mr. McHenry. | 失败的回避 麦克亨利先生 |
[14:40] | You have yet to answer the question. | 你还没回答问题 |
[14:44] | No. | 我没有杀人 |
[14:47] | This is why he’s crazy. This is why I had to let Connie go. | 这就是他发疯的原因 就是我开除康妮的原因 |
[14:51] | He was convinced I was trying to have an affair with her. | 他坚信我跟他妻子有婚外情 |
[14:54] | He was convinced that I was filling | 他坚信是我一直在跟他妻子说 |
[14:55] | her mind with what a loser he was, | 他是个失败者 |
[14:57] | as if she needed further proof. | 就好像她没意识到似的 |
[14:59] | Well, then you won’t mind if we put you on tape. | 这么说你不介意我们录像吧 |
[15:01] | Heh. No, no. No. No. | 不行 不行 |
[15:04] | Why not? I thought you were innocent. | 为什么不行 我还以为你是清白的 |
[15:11] | Ok, fine. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | Roll it. | 录吧 |
[15:22] | Who’s that? | 她是谁 |
[15:26] | That’s my daughter. You mind if I call her? | 是我女儿 你不介意我给她打个电话吧 |
[15:29] | Yes, I do. | 我介意 |
[15:30] | Take a seat. | 坐下来 |
[15:39] | You married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[15:41] | Not anymore, no. | 不再了 |
[15:43] | So, which one you banging? | 那你现在喜欢谁 |
[15:44] | Uptownchick or the salsa queen that drove me here? | 是那个城区俗女还是开车送我来的萨尔萨艳后 |
[15:48] | – Neither, actually. – Yeah, right. | -事实上 都不是 -是啊 |
[15:51] | That’s one thing I got over guys like you. | 我就不会成为你这样的人 |
[15:53] | My woman loved me. We had something real. | 我妻子爱我 我们过得充实 |
[15:58] | Guys like you… | 像你这样的人 |
[16:01] | empty. | 生活空虚 |
[16:03] | So, you try and fill yourself up with n-nice suits | 你用穿的人模狗样 |
[16:06] | and stupid art and show-off books | 摆着艺术品和书籍炫耀 |
[16:08] | And by nailing your employees in the copy room. | 还浪费自己员工的才华 |
[16:12] | You got a job, Eric? | 你有工作吗 埃尔克 |
[16:15] | Not currently. What does that have to do with anything? | 现在没有 有什么关系吗 |
[16:18] | Well, I’m sensing a little inner turmoil | 我有点搞不懂的是 |
[16:20] | over the fact that your wife was the sole provider. | 为什么靠你妻子一个人养家 |
[16:23] | No. No, we were rock solid. | 不 你不懂 我们的爱坚如磐石 |
[16:24] | We didn’t care who made the money. | 我们不在乎谁赚钱 |
[16:26] | Ah, that’s something you’d never understand. | 你永远不会懂 |
[16:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:31] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:34] | Don’t–don’t look at me like that. | 不要那样看我 |
[16:36] | – Like what? – Like you’re better than me. | -怎样看你 -像你比我高人一等的样子 |
[16:38] | I told you that I would know if you were telling the truth, | 跟你说了 如果你说了实话我会知道的 |
[16:41] | but I also know if you’re hiding something from me. | 但是你隐瞒什么我也能知道 |
[16:43] | I’m not hiding anything. | 我没有隐瞒 |
[16:47] | You’re projecting a… little guilt. | 你表现的有点像罪犯 |
[16:50] | Yeah, that’s either from self-loathing | 要么是来源于自我憎恨 |
[16:52] | or from something else. | 要么来源于其他什么 |
[16:55] | I’m just trying to figure out why that’s making you do this. | 我试图搞清楚是什么让你变成这样 |
[17:05] | They got half an hour to get that tape here. | 给他们半个小时把录像带拿过来 |
[17:08] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:12] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[17:13] | Uh, no, no, they haven’t yet. | 不 不 还没有 |
[17:15] | Everyone from the Lightman group is out in the field right now | 莱特曼集团的员工已经都离开现场了 |
[17:17] | interviewing Matheson’s friends and family. | 在询问马特逊的朋友和家人 |
[17:19] | Uh-huh. Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[17:21] | That’s–that’s really great, sir. | 那真的很好 先生 |
[17:23] | Ok. All right. Bye. | 好的 就这样 再见 |
[17:25] | I’m screwed. | 我被搞混了 |
[17:27] | Oh, good. Foster and Loker are back. | 很好 福斯特和洛克尔回来了 |
[17:32] | Ria…come on. | 莉亚 拜托 |
[17:33] | You gotta stop this. You did nothing wrong. | 你再自责了 你什么都没做错 |
[17:35] | I should have locked the car. Why didn’t I lock the car? | 我应该把车锁上的 我怎么没锁上 |
[17:37] | Look, you gotta quit beating yourself up about it. All right. | 听着 别再纠结于这件事了 好吗 |
[17:39] | Stay focused. We need your help on this. | 集中精力 这件事我们需要你的帮助 |
[17:41] | All right. All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[17:43] | Hey. We just ran Matheson’s sheet. | 我们刚查了马特逊的记录 |
[17:46] | Police responded 3 times to their apartment for domestic disturbance | 警察曾三次因他家的家庭暴力出警 |
[17:49] | The wife never filed charges. | 他妻子从没提出指控 |
[17:51] | I’m telling you, this guy is a killer | 我告诉你 这家伙是个杀人犯 |
[17:52] | Well, he seemed believable when he said he was innocent. | 当他说他没犯事的时候看上去可信 |
[17:54] | “Seemed”? That’s not good enough. | 看上去 这理由可不充分 |
[17:56] | I’m taking this in to Lightman. | 我要把这个带进去给莱特曼 |
[17:57] | Wait, wait, wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[17:59] | Set it up in the lab. | 把它放在实验室里 |
[18:01] | Tell Lightman that’s where he’s got to watch it. | 告诉莱特曼他在哪能看见这个 |
[18:03] | – Why? – because I can get a better visual on the guy. | -为什么 -这样我能才更清楚的看见这家伙 |
[18:05] | Again, I don’t want to rattle this guy any more than we have to | 再说遍 我不想再过度刺激这家伙了 |
[18:07] | Gillian, what’s your priority, huh? | 吉莉安 你优先考虑什么 |
[18:10] | Running errands for this lunatic | 被这个疯子差使 |
[18:11] | or making sure that cal live though this day. | 还是确保卡尔能活过今天 |
[18:16] | Where is it? | 那东西在哪 |
[18:18] | It’s just across the hall. | 过了大厅就到 |
[18:21] | Easy. Easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[18:23] | – All right. Take it easy. – Now, that’s reynolds. | -放轻松 -那是雷诺兹 |
[18:25] | That’s the guy I told you about. He works here. | 那就是我跟你说过的家伙 他在这工作 |
[18:26] | – Uh-huh. Open it. – Just calm down, all right? | -把门打开 -冷静点 好吗 |
[18:31] | Stay back. | 退后 |
[18:35] | Lock it. | 锁上门 |
[18:51] | Lock the doors. | 把门锁上 |
[18:58] | Now, where are we watching this? Huh? | 在哪能看录像 |
[19:02] | If you let go of my neck, I’ll show you, all right? | 你放开我的脖子 我告诉你 好吧 |
[19:05] | All right. And I– I want to see the front entrance | 好 我还要看到正门 |
[19:08] | and the back entrance and the lobby. | 后门 还有前厅 |
[19:10] | Pull that up. | 把那个拉起来 |
[19:12] | There you go. | 如你所愿 |
[19:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:18] | What’s your name? There he is. | 你叫什么名字 就是他 |
[19:20] | – Tom mchenry. – Smug son of a bitch! | -汤姆·麦克亨利 -婊子养的 |
[19:22] | How did you know Connie Matheson? | 你怎么认识康妮·马特逊的 |
[19:24] | She worked for me. | 她为我工作 |
[19:25] | Did you, uh, ever socialize with her? | 你曾经和她有交往吗 |
[19:27] | Yes. | 有 |
[19:30] | Couple of times after work for drinks– | 工作之余和她出去喝过几次 |
[19:32] | That’s it. Strictly platonic. | 仅此而已 绝无肉体接触 |
[19:35] | Is he lying yet? | 他撒谎了吗 |
[19:37] | Hey, could you shut up? | 你能闭嘴吗 |
[19:39] | – Lightman just activated the audio. – My man. | -莱特曼刚刚启动了音响 -我的天 |
[19:41] | All he’s got to do is bluff. | 他会虚张声势 |
[19:43] | Just tell Matheson that this guy is lie | 然后告诉马特逊这家伙在撒谎 |
[19:44] | and he’ll testify to it. That’s all he’s gotta do. | 然后马特逊就会去证实 那就是他要做的 |
[19:46] | Tell me why someone would accuse | 告诉我为什么会有人 |
[19:48] | you of killing Connie Matheson | 指控你杀了康妮·马特逊 |
[19:50] | No sane person would. | 神智正常的人不会 |
[19:52] | Only her husband Eric would do that. | 只有她丈夫埃尔克会这样做 |
[19:54] | I didn’t kill Connie. | 我没杀康妮 |
[19:58] | He’s lying, right? | 他在撒谎对吧 |
[20:02] | Well, I see no typical signs of deception. | 我没有看见明显的撒谎迹象 |
[20:06] | Can’t be sure, but… | 我不能肯定 但是 |
[20:08] | I don’t think he killed your wife. | 我不认为他杀了你妻子 |
[20:11] | Ohh. He’s putting one over on you! | 他在愚弄你 |
[20:14] | Look, I’m good enough to know you didn’t do it. | 听着 我能够肯定你没杀人 |
[20:16] | All right? | 对吧 |
[20:18] | – Well, neither did he. – No way. | -那么 他也没做 -不可能 |
[20:20] | No way! | 不可能 |
[20:22] | Ohh. Why didn’t he just bluff? | 他为什么不骗他 |
[20:24] | Keep rolling the tape. | 继续放这段摄像 |
[20:25] | This guy is too close to lightman. | 这家伙离莱特曼太近了 |
[20:27] | If I can get some distance between them. | 如果我能靠近这两个人 |
[20:28] | I can end this thing on one shoot | 我能一枪解决问题 |
[20:29] | Go on! | 继续放 |
[20:30] | When’s the last time you saw Connie? | 你最后看见康妮是什么时候 |
[20:34] | 3 weeks ago. | 3周前 |
[20:36] | She came into my office, | 她到我的办公室 |
[20:38] | asked for a loan to pay off a debt that was weighing on her. | 要求借笔钱来偿还压在她身上的欠款 |
[20:41] | That was the last straw. | 那是很大的负担 |
[20:43] | I told her she needed to find employment elsewhere. | 我告诉她她需要在别的地方找份工作 |
[20:48] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[20:50] | No, he’s not. | 不 他没有 |
[20:59] | – What debt? – I don’t know. | -什么欠款 -我不知道 |
[21:01] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[21:03] | Look. You break into my office… | 你闯进我的办公室 |
[21:06] | You terrorize my staff, you threaten to kill me. | 你恐吓我的职员 威胁要杀了我 |
[21:09] | Well, congratulations. You got my attention. | 那么 恭喜 你引起我的注意了 |
[21:11] | So, now, tell me what the hell’s going on. | 现在 告诉我到底发生什么了 |
[21:13] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[21:17] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[21:24] | Who did your wife borrow the money from? | 你的妻子向谁借的钱 |
[21:27] | No one. | 没有 |
[21:28] | That’s a lie. | 那是谎言 |
[21:30] | No one! | 没有 |
[21:32] | I did. | 我借的 |
[21:35] | Chump change–10 grand. | 就一点钱 1万块 |
[21:37] | – Who did you borrow it from? – A buddy | -问谁借的 -一个朋友 |
[21:40] | Wwho wouldn’t do anything to Connie. | 不可能找康妮麻烦的人 |
[21:43] | How much have you paid back? | 你还了多少 |
[21:45] | That’s the guy! | 是这家伙 |
[21:47] | And you’re playing games with me? | 你在耍我是吗 |
[21:49] | – How much have you paid back? – None. | -你还了多少 -没还 |
[21:51] | It’s–it’s a fresh loan. Th-there’s plenty of time. | 是刚借的钱 有很长段时间偿还 |
[21:54] | You know,I think I got you wrong. | 我把你想错了 |
[21:56] | I think your wife approached you. | 我想是你妻子找你 |
[21:58] | she confronted you with the debt. | 想和你谈谈那笔借款 |
[22:00] | And the argument got out of hand, and then you killed her. | 然后争执失控了 你就杀了她 |
[22:03] | You say that again. | 你再说一遍 |
[22:05] | I dare you to say that again. | 你敢再说一遍 |
[22:09] | – Answer the question, all right? – No. | -回答我的问题 -没有 |
[22:11] | I didn’t kill my wife. | 我没杀我的妻子 |
[22:14] | I’m telling you, he’s gonna blow. | 我告诉你 他要失控了 |
[22:16] | What’s your buddy’s name? | 你朋友叫什么名字 |
[22:17] | I’m not gonna let you throw up the smoke screen, all right? | 我不会让你耍障眼法的 |
[22:20] | You don’t know what the hell you’re doing, do you? | 你根本不知道你在做什么 是吧 |
[22:22] | You got 3 options here. You can pull the trigger, | 你有三个选择 你可以发动扳机 |
[22:24] | you can walk out there and take your lumps with the cops, | 你可以被警察拷着从那走出去 |
[22:26] | or you can tell me your buddy’s name! All right?! | 或者你把那家伙的名字告诉我 怎样 |
[22:33] | You gonna tell me your friend’s name? | 你告诉我你朋友的名字吗 |
[22:45] | Danny Pavelka. | 丹尼·帕夫卡 |
[22:49] | All right. Now… | 好吧 现在 |
[22:53] | Danny pavelka. | 丹尼·帕夫卡 |
[23:02] | Ok, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:05] | – Danny Pavelka. – Yeah. | -丹尼·帕夫卡 -我是 |
[23:08] | Yeah, we’re here to talk to you about the money you loan to Matheson. | 我们来这跟你谈谈你借给马特逊的那笔钱 |
[23:11] | What’s that got to do with him killing Connie? | 那跟他把康妮杀了有什么关系 |
[23:13] | He didn’t. | 他没有 |
[23:15] | Well, who did, then? | 那么 谁杀的 |
[23:16] | See, this may come as a surprise to you, | 听着 这可能对你来说很惊讶 |
[23:18] | but that’s why we’re standing in front of you. | 但那就是我们站在你面前的原因 |
[23:21] | Well, you just wasted a trip. | 那你白走了一趟 |
[23:22] | I just got back in town this morning from Atlantic city, | 我今早刚从亚特兰大城回到镇上 |
[23:23] | and I got the motel bills to prove it. | 我有汽车旅馆的账单作证 |
[23:26] | So, how late was he on the loan? | 那么 他拖欠还款多久了 |
[23:28] | First of all,I didn’t loan him jack. | 首先 我没有借他一个子 |
[23:30] | -I facilitated a loan. -Who carried the note? | -我帮忙借了钱 -谁拿了借据 |
[23:32] | That’s my business. You want more? | 那是我的事 想知道吗 |
[23:35] | Get a court order. | 拿法院传票来 |
[23:37] | Danny,we just ran your sheet on the way over here. | 丹尼 我们在路上的时候查了你的记录 |
[23:39] | And it clearly states in your parole agreement | 清楚的显示你正处在假释期 |
[23:40] | that you have to check in with your P.O. once a week. | 你不得不每周都到假释官那去签到 |
[23:43] | Well, you missed one 2 weeks ago. | 你两周前错过了一次 |
[23:45] | He said he was gonna let that one slide. | 他说他会放过那次的 |
[23:46] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[23:48] | Well, see, | 听着 |
[23:50] | I’m a little bit more of a stickler. | 我是个有些固执的人 |
[23:52] | So, you’re gonna tell me everything I want to know | 你必须得把我想知道的事情都告诉我 |
[23:55] | right now! | 就现在 |
[24:04] | Foster and Reynolds spoke with Pavelka. | 福斯特和雷诺兹在与帕夫卡交谈 |
[24:06] | Connie found out about the debt. | 康妮发现了借款 |
[24:08] | She went to Pavelka, told him that Rric and she | 她去找帕夫卡 告诉他埃尔克和她 |
[24:11] | weren’t gonna be able to pay the debt. | 没办法偿还借款 |
[24:13] | I’m standing right here. | 我还站在这里 |
[24:15] | She begged pavelka to forgive the debt. | 她想帕夫卡请求放弃这笔借款 |
[24:17] | He told her it wasn’t up to him, | 帕夫卡告诉她这不是他做主 |
[24:19] | So she asked to talk to the guy who gave Pavelka | 所以康妮要求和把钱给帕夫卡 |
[24:21] | the money for you…Eric. | 然后借给你的人谈谈 埃尔克 |
[24:26] | His name is Mike Zancanelli. | 他的名字叫麦克·赞克内利 |
[24:28] | Foster and Reynolds are on their way over to talk | 福斯特和雷诺兹正赶过去交谈 |
[24:31] | You know who this is? | 你知道这是谁吧 |
[24:33] | I’ve never heard of him. | 我从没听过他 |
[24:37] | Did he say how Connie found out about the loan? | 他没有说过康妮怎么发现借款的 |
[24:40] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:42] | He did tell Foster that he wasn’t surprised she came, | 他倒是告诉福斯特对康妮的到来 他不感到惊奇 |
[24:44] | ’cause she was always having to clean up your mess apparently. | 因为显然她经常处理你惹的事 |
[24:48] | Oh,this’s hurts | 这真伤人 |
[25:03] | Why the guilt, Eric? | 为什么内疚 埃瑞克 |
[25:10] | That guy right there. | 那家伙就在那 |
[25:12] | Well, it looks like him. The one in the black hat, right? | 看起来像是他 戴黑帽子的那个 |
[25:16] | There’s no way he’s gonna say squat in front of his boys. | 那家伙肯定在跟群人胡扯 |
[25:19] | Well, then we’ll have to take him back to the lightman to talk to him | 那么我们要把他带回去 让莱特曼跟他谈谈 |
[25:21] | What? Heh. | 什么 |
[25:24] | How? Look, look. | 怎么带 看看 |
[25:26] | This isn’t even about saving my job anymore. | 我这么做已经不是为了保住我的工作了 |
[25:28] | Most likely, that’s gone. I’ve accepted that. | 工作很可能已经没戏了 我接受现实 |
[25:30] | But if I go in there and drag this | 但是要我去把这家伙 |
[25:32] | guy out in front of 15 people | 从15个人面前拖出来 |
[25:33] | This whole under-the-radar thing is done. | 这种自投罗网的事还是算了 |
[25:36] | Now, come on, Gillian. I mean, we gave it a shot. | 拜托 吉莉安 我们要当机立断 |
[25:38] | It’s time to call this thing in. | 是时候报警了 |
[25:40] | – Ben, n-no. – What? | -本 别 -什么 |
[25:41] | There’s one thing Matheson said today | 马特逊今天说的一件事 |
[25:43] | that i believe it is absolutely true. | 我认为绝对正确 |
[25:45] | If he sees the cops… he will pull the trigger. | 如果他看见警察 他会开枪的 |
[25:49] | He will. | 他会的 |
[25:52] | Yeah, well, we’re out of options, so… | 那么 我们别无选择了 |
[26:01] | All right. What are you doing? | 是吧 你要干什么 |
[26:05] | No. No. You’re not going in there. | 不 你不能去那里 |
[26:07] | I’ll be back in a couple of minutes. | 我几分钟后回来 |
[26:09] | – Be ready.- Oh, god. | -做好准备 -天哪 |
[26:11] | I’m going to jail. | 我会进监狱的 |
[26:16] | What do you think? | 你认为呢 |
[26:18] | You–you don’t want to know what I think. | 你不会想知道我怎么想的 |
[26:35] | Hi. Could I use your phone? please? | 我能用下你的电话吗 |
[26:37] | Sure. There you go, darling. | 当然 拿去 宝贝 |
[26:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:42] | Damn it. Thank you. | 该死 谢谢 |
[26:53] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[26:55] | Do any of you guys know how to fix a flat? | 这里有谁知道怎么修胎吗 |
[27:04] | Did you know your wife reached out to Pavelka,beg money | 你知道你妻子为钱去找帕夫卡吗 |
[27:08] | No. | 不知道 |
[27:09] | You didn’t think you were in trouble not having paid it off? | 你认为不还钱没什么 |
[27:12] | No. | 当然不是 |
[27:15] | Your wife’s death… | 你妻子的死 |
[27:17] | and the money that you owed are in no way connected, | 和你欠的钱没有关系 |
[27:20] | – in your mind. – That’s right. | -你是这样想的 -没错 |
[27:23] | Your wife was beaten to death. Your apartment was ransacked. | 你妻子被杀 你的公寓被洗劫一空 |
[27:27] | Who do you know that’s that angry and wants something of yours. | 你认为谁会那么愤怒 想要你的什么东西 |
[27:31] | That describes a lot of people I know, man. | 有很多我认识的人会那么做 伙计 |
[27:37] | That’s your guilt, isn’t it? For contaminating her? | 那就是你内疚的原因 是吧 因为害了她 |
[27:41] | You didn’t want to drag her into your world. | 你不想把她带进你的世界 |
[27:43] | You considered her a pure soul, | 你认为她有颗纯洁的心灵 |
[27:45] | and you tried like hell to keep that way. | 但你却让她像处在地狱一样 |
[27:48] | And now she’s dead. | 现在她死了 |
[27:52] | There’s no way you can tell all that just by looking at my face. | 你只是看着我的脸就推断出来的吧 |
[27:55] | Well, just the guilt part. | 我只看出内疚而已 |
[28:01] | Where does the rest come from, then? | 其他的是怎么知道的 |
[28:04] | Well, that’s how I feel sometimes about women I know. | 我有时会对我认识的女人有一样的感受 |
[28:09] | Did he mean that? | 他是认真的吗 |
[28:17] | You brought this on her somehow, Eric. | 是你把这些带给她的 埃尔克 |
[28:19] | That’s one thing you’re gonna have to live with | 那是你生活的依靠 |
[28:21] | but murder changed | 但被谋杀案改变了 |
[28:23] | All right? | 对吧 |
[28:25] | And what had you hoped to gain by coming in here? | 你到这希望得到什么 |
[28:28] | To be proven innocent? Well, I’ll testify to it. | 要证明是无罪的 那么 我可以作证 |
[28:31] | To find out who really killed her? | 要发现是谁杀了她 |
[28:34] | I’m helping you. all right? | 我会帮你 |
[28:37] | There’s no further need for that gun. | 那把枪不再有用了 |
[28:39] | You just put it down, you just walk away. | 你把枪放下 然后走开 |
[28:41] | This never happened. | 就当没发生过 |
[28:43] | Oh, I wish I knew if I could believe you. | 我真希望我知道是不是可以相信你 |
[28:46] | You can. You’re gonna have to trust me. | 你可以 你一定要相信我 |
[28:50] | I will tell the police that you were innocent. | 我会告诉警察你是无罪的 |
[28:53] | Just put the gun down. | 把枪放下吧 |
[28:55] | Walk away. | 然后走开 |
[29:05] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[29:07] | Ok. | 好的 |
[29:12] | What the hell is this? | 这究竟是什么 |
[29:14] | What the hell is this?! | 这究竟是什么 |
[29:17] | I told you no cops! | 我警告过你不许叫警察 |
[29:20] | I can’t believe I trusted your lying ass. | 我不敢相信我竟然信任你 |
[29:23] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[29:34] | She’s good. She’ll take care of it. | 她很棒 能够处理好这个 |
[29:36] | I thought you said she just makes the tea. | 我原以为你说过她只是个端茶送水的 |
[29:38] | May I help you? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[29:39] | Ma’am, we got a call from one of your employees | 女士 我们接到你们一个雇员的电话 |
[29:41] | saying there might be a disturbance here. | 声称这里发生了骚乱 |
[29:43] | Um, nope. Not here. | 不 这里没有 |
[29:45] | He was very insistent. | 他很肯定 |
[29:47] | He said someone might be armed. | 说有人可能携带了武器 |
[29:49] | Well, I think I would know if | 如果有人在工作的地方 |
[29:50] | someone had a weapon here at work. | 携带武器 我会知道的 |
[29:52] | Tell you what. Why don’t we take a look just to be safe, ok? | 为何不让我们进来查看一下确保安全 |
[29:54] | – Yeah. Yeah, sure. – Thank you. | -好的 当然可以 -谢谢合作 |
[30:09] | So, what was the person’s name? | 那么 那人叫什么名字 |
[30:11] | Who called this in? | 打电话叫警察的人 |
[30:13] | Raymond Moncrief. | 雷蒙德·蒙克里夫 |
[30:15] | Ugh. I am so sorry, officer. We fired ray today, | 抱歉 警官 我们今天开除了雷 |
[30:19] | for misuse of company funds. | 因为他私自挪用公司资产 |
[30:20] | He had to be escorted from building. | 他已经从这里搬出去 |
[30:22] | Uh, this is him looking for his payback. | 这应该是他想报复我们 |
[30:25] | I guess it’s just like… | 我想应该是这样的… |
[30:29] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[30:32] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[30:37] | Just let go of me. I’ll take care of– | 放开我 我来处理 |
[30:39] | I’ll do this. I’ll do this. | 我来应付 我来 |
[30:41] | Can you open this, ma’am? | 你能打开这门吗 女士 |
[30:49] | What’s the problem? | 什么事 |
[30:51] | Uh, Moncrief’s hassling us again– | 蒙克里夫又来骚扰我们 |
[30:53] | crank called the cops about someone with a weapon. | 他捏造事实告诉警方有持枪人进来 |
[30:55] | You did tell him that’s my problem, right? | 你告诉他有问题找我 对吗 |
[31:02] | We were just taking a look around, sir. | 先生 我们刚才只是四处查看一下 |
[31:04] | “Were.” That’s good. That’s past tense. | 刚才 好 那是过去时态 |
[31:06] | Perfect, ’cause I’m trying to run a business here. | 真好 因为我正在这里办正事 |
[31:09] | – Sure. – Thanks, man. | -好 -谢谢 老兄 |
[31:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:18] | Sorry for the interruption. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[31:20] | – Have a nice day. – No problem. | -祝你们愉快 -没关系 |
[31:24] | False alarm. | 假报警 |
[31:38] | It’s just a matter of time till they come back. | 他们回来只是时间问题 |
[31:41] | Then leave before they do. | 那你就在他们回来前走吧 |
[31:43] | My colleagues are out there. they’re | 我的同事们在外面 |
[31:44] | talking to this Zancanelli character. | 他们正在和这个叫赞克内利的人谈话 |
[31:46] | They’ll get to the bottom of it. | 他们会查清楚的 |
[31:48] | Just put the gun down and walk away. | 你只要放下枪离开就行 |
[31:51] | Right in here. | 就在这里 进去 |
[31:52] | Who’s this? Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[31:56] | Is that zancanelli? | 是赞克内利吗 |
[31:58] | That can’t be. | 不可能吧 |
[32:00] | So… | 那么 |
[32:05] | Connie Matheson. | 康妮·马特逊 |
[32:08] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[32:10] | I loaned some money to a friend. | 我借给一个朋友一笔钱 |
[32:12] | That friend gave it to Connie’s husband, apparently. | 那个朋友显然把钱给了康妮的丈夫 |
[32:15] | So, tell me about that conversation, | 把你们交谈的内容告诉我 |
[32:17] | you know, between you and Connie. | 你知道的 你和康妮之间的谈话内容 |
[32:19] | It was about the loan. Connie was under the impression | 只是关于借款的 康妮以为我 |
[32:21] | that I gave the money directly to her husband, | 开出高额利率 |
[32:23] | while charging him an exorbitant interest rate. | 把钱直接借给了他丈夫 |
[32:25] | And I didn’t. | 而我并没有 |
[32:27] | That would be usury, which is illegal. | 那是放高利贷 是非法的 |
[32:30] | And have you ever visited the apartment | 你去过康妮和她丈夫 |
[32:33] | – that Connie shared with her husband? – No. | -共有的公寓吗 -没有 |
[32:35] | Never been to Eric’s wife’s apartment. | 从来没有去过埃尔克妻子的公寓 |
[32:37] | He just changed nouns– from Connie to Eric’s wife. | 他只是故弄玄虚 从康妮变成埃尔克的妻子 |
[32:39] | Yeah. Plus, he answered no too quickly, | 是 另外 他回答得不紧不慢 |
[32:41] | and his voice was a different pitch, | 他的语调有点异样 |
[32:42] | a little higher. | 有点高 |
[32:45] | Doesn’t make sense killing Connie over 10 grand. | 没道理因为一万美金杀死康妮 |
[32:47] | Do we even need to know the real answer? | 我们甚至需要知道真正的答案吗 |
[32:49] | I mean, why can’t we just go in there | 我是说 我们为何不编点故事 |
[32:50] | to Matheson with something we cook up. | 进去和马特逊说 |
[32:51] | Remember, all we’re trying to do is get | 记住 我们最终的目标是说服他 |
[32:52] | him to put the gun down and walk out. | 放下枪走出这里 |
[32:54] | – No, we still have time, Ben. – To do what? | -不 本 我们还有时间 -做什么 |
[32:56] | There’s no one else to talk to. | 我们找不到可以提供线索的人 |
[32:58] | The sister– Matheson’s sister. | 那个妹妹 马特逊的妹妹 |
[33:00] | She said she was Connie’s best friend, | 她声称自己是康妮最好的朋友 |
[33:01] | And she definitely was hiding something earlier. | 她之前显然瞒着些什么东西没说 |
[33:03] | Good. Go. | 好的 去吧 |
[33:11] | Connie came to me a couple of weeks ago, | 康妮几周前来找过我 |
[33:13] | and she wanted to borrow a digital recorder. | 她想借一个数码录音机 |
[33:15] | I figured she could just go buy one, | 我想她完全可以自己去买一个 |
[33:17] | so I assumed she wanted me to ask what she needed it for. | 所以我以为她想要我问她借去干什么 |
[33:21] | She told me she had a fling with this guy, one-time thing, | 她说她和这个男人过了夜 就一次 |
[33:23] | and he wanted more, so she was gonna | 他还想再来几次 所以她 |
[33:25] | tape their phone conversations. | 要记录他们的电话谈话内容 |
[33:27] | – To get him to back off. – Yeah, that’s what I figured. | -好让他离开 -是 我也是这么想的 |
[33:30] | – This guy is married? – Yeah. | -那男人已婚 -是的 |
[33:32] | She say anything to you after she borrowed the recorder? | 她借了记录机以后和你说了什么吗 |
[33:35] | She said it worked, um, | 她说成功了 |
[33:36] | but she was gonna keep the file just in case. | 但为了以防万一她还是会留下录音 |
[33:39] | Her only fear was that Eric might find it. | 她唯一怕的是埃尔克可能会发现 |
[33:42] | And when she was killed, I thought maybe he had. | 当她被害时 我以为也许埃尔克发现了 |
[33:53] | All right. Let me get this straight. | 好吧 我就直说吧 |
[33:56] | Connie came to you about the loan– | 康妮因为借款的事来找你 |
[33:58] | you know, how she couldn’t pay. | 她说她无法偿还 |
[34:00] | You told her something could be… | 你告诉她一些事 |
[34:03] | worked out– you know, a trade. | 你们达成了一笔交易 |
[34:06] | Right? So, she had sex with you. | 对吗 于是她和你发生了关系 |
[34:08] | But you wanted more. | 但你要求更多 |
[34:10] | She recorded a phone conversation she had with you | 她录下了你们的电话谈话记录 |
[34:13] | Trying to get out of it, and then | 想让你放弃 然后 |
[34:15] | you went over to Connie’s apartment | 你去康妮的公寓 |
[34:16] | looking for that recording. Didn’t you, Mike? | 去找那个录音 对吧 麦克 |
[34:18] | It’s like I told the black dude. | 就像我和那个黑人伙计说的一样 |
[34:20] | I’ve never been to her place before. | 我从没有去过她家 |
[34:21] | You turned the place upside down, | 你把她家翻了个底朝天 |
[34:23] | and you found that digital recorder. | 找到了那个数字记录机 |
[34:24] | Man. You’re in fantasyland, lady. You know that? | 姐姐 你在胡编乱造吧 知道吗 |
[34:27] | She was gonna show it to your wife, | 她要把录音交给你的妻子 |
[34:30] | and you lost your temper. | 你发怒了 |
[34:36] | No apartment, no recording, | 没有公寓 没有录音 |
[34:39] | no dice. | 没有趁人之危占她便宜 |
[34:41] | Is he lying? | 他在撒谎吗 |
[34:43] | Damn straight. | 赤裸裸的谎言 |
[34:49] | Connie tried to seduce this guy? | 康妮想色诱这个男人吗 |
[34:50] | – She’d never do that. – No, no, you’re right. | -她永远不会这么做 -你是对的 |
[34:53] | You’re right. And–and she didn’t. | 你是对的 她没有这么做 |
[34:55] | But he sexually blackmailed her | 但是他以让你还钱要挟她 |
[34:58] | to, uh, to pay off your debts. | 性勒索了她 |
[35:02] | Eric, we did everything that you–you asked. | 埃尔克 我们照你吩咐做了一切 |
[35:07] | Let him go. | 放他走 |
[35:10] | Foster… | 福斯特 |
[35:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:13] | Foster. | 福斯特 |
[35:24] | Lock it. Lock her out. | 锁上门 把她锁外面 |
[35:40] | I’m sorry about that. | 我对你妻子的事感到抱歉 |
[35:42] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[35:44] | Let’s get the cops in now. Let’s… | 我们现在把警察叫进来吧 我们 |
[35:47] | – I’ll tell them you didn’t do it. – No. | -我会告诉他们你没有杀人 -不 |
[35:49] | Zancanelli is who they brought in. We both know it. | 进来的是赞克内利 你知我知 |
[35:52] | And I want 5 minutes alone with him. | 我想单独和他待五分钟 |
[35:55] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不会这么做的 |
[36:10] | It’s either him or you. | 不是他就是你 |
[36:15] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[36:27] | Uh, after all the… | 在你让康妮 |
[36:30] | headaches you put Connie through– | 经历了所有的那些头痛的事情后 |
[36:31] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:32] | After all the headaches you put her through, | 在你让她经受那些烦心事后 |
[36:33] | after all the hard work she spent | 在她付出一切想让你 |
[36:35] | trying to make you feel like a man, | 成为真正的男人之后 |
[36:38] | there is one way you can honor her. | 你只有一条路可以对得起她 |
[36:39] | And I bet you’ll tell me what it is! | 我相信你会告诉我那是什么 |
[36:41] | Live your life! Live your life. | 过你自己的生活 顶天立地 |
[36:43] | If you take your revenge out on this guy, | 如果你对那个男人采取报复 |
[36:45] | you will be the fool that she spent her entire adult life | 只能说明你是个傻瓜 |
[36:49] | trying to convince other people that you were! | 亏她豁出性命让别人相信你是真男人 |
[36:53] | I have no life without her. | 没有她 生活就没有意义 |
[36:57] | You ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[37:00] | I want zancanelli! | 我要赞克内利 |
[37:02] | I know you’re watching! | 我知道你们在看 |
[37:05] | I’ll do it! I’ll do it! | 我要开枪了 我要开枪了 |
[37:07] | – No, no, no, no. – I want Zancanelli! | -不要 -我要赞克内利 |
[37:11] | He’s gone from contempt to extreme anger. | 他的态度从轻蔑转变成了嫉妒愤怒 |
[37:13] | He’s working his way up to shoot. | 照此下去 他真的要开枪 |
[37:14] | We gotta give him more what he wants. | 我们得更多地满足他的要求 |
[37:15] | Yeah, right– just march Zancanelli in there so this guy could shoot him. | 是 赞克内利进去 那个男的就会朝他开枪 |
[37:18] | Welcome to the one thing that I won’t do today. | 这件事我今天是绝不会做的 |
[37:21] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[37:27] | Look. | 看 |
[37:31] | You’re really gonna make this mistake? | 你真的要犯这个大错吗 |
[37:34] | It’s either him or you. | 不是他死就是你死 |
[37:35] | Well, then, it should be me, right? | 那么 应该是我 对吗 |
[37:37] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[37:49] | 5 minutes with Zancanelli–that’s it. | 和赞克内利待五分钟 仅此而已 |
[37:51] | Don’t do this, Foster. | 福斯特 别这么做 |
[37:52] | – You’re just gonna talk to him? – Yeah. | -你只是和他谈谈吗 -是 |
[37:54] | He’s lying, all right? You can tell he’s lying, right? | 他在说谎 对吗 你能看出来他在说谎 |
[37:57] | All right, give me your word. You’re not gonna hurt him. | 好吧 向我保证 你不会伤害他 |
[37:59] | You have my word. I swear. | 我发誓 我承诺不伤害他 |
[38:01] | He’s gonna kill him. He’s gonna kill him. | 他会杀了他的 他会杀他 |
[38:04] | – I’ll bring him in. – He’s gonna kill him. | -我让他进来 -他会杀了他 |
[38:06] | She values your life more than you do. | 她比你更珍惜你的生命 |
[38:08] | Join the club. Bring him in! | 享受吧 带他进来 |
[38:21] | And you– you get the hell outside! | 你他妈的给我滚出去 |
[38:23] | I’m not going anywhere. I’m here to make | 我哪里也不去 我要在这里 |
[38:25] | sure that this stays a conversation. | 确保你们只是谈谈 |
[38:26] | Then I want your hands up. | 那么我要你双手举起 |
[38:28] | Hands up! | 双手举起 |
[38:40] | And you– you scared yet? | 你 你害怕吗 |
[38:44] | Like Connie was? | 就像康妮曾经那样 |
[38:46] | I want to see that look in your eye. | 我想在你眼里看到恐惧 |
[38:50] | Get out of the way. | 走开 别挡着 |
[38:52] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 |
[38:59] | Your wife wanted me to tell you something before she died. | 你妻子在她死之前有话要我转达你 |
[39:04] | You got 5 seconds to tell me what she said. | 你有五秒钟转达她的话 |
[39:12] | Tell me! | 告诉我 |
[39:15] | Uhh! Oh, god! | 天啊 |
[39:23] | All right. | 没事 |
[39:41] | I’ll call this in. Ok? | 我去报警 好吗 |
[39:43] | I’ll do the talking. | 我来做笔录 |
[39:54] | So, what do you do? | 那么 你是干什么的 |
[39:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:59] | I’m gonna give you an honest answer. | 我会老实回答你的 |
[40:02] | Heh heh heh. I’m already intrigued. | 我已经兴趣盎然 |
[40:05] | I try to help people– | 我尝试帮助别人 |
[40:07] | “try” being the operative word. | 尝试是指身体力行 |
[40:11] | I know that must sound foolish | 我知道听起来有点傻 |
[40:13] | or pretentious or both, | 或是做作 或两者皆有 |
[40:16] | But there it is. | 但事实如此 |
[40:20] | So, describe your ideal woman. | 那么 说说你理想中的女性 |
[40:27] | Well, I could describe her till the cows come home, | 我可以等命中人走进我的生活再来描述她 |
[40:29] | but the real question is whether or not I’m her ideal man. | 但问题是我是否是她的真命天子 |
[40:32] | You never know till you try, right? | 除非你尝试 否则永远不知道 对吗 |
[40:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:37] | Why don’t we give it a shot? | 我们为什么不试试呢 |
[40:39] | You know, with some room service… | 来点客房服务 |
[40:42] | serve warm honey, right? | 就点热蜂蜜 不好吗 |
[40:53] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我本不应该在这儿 |
[40:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:23] | – Hey. – Hi. Hey. | -嘿 -嗨 嘿 |
[41:27] | Uh, Zancanelli confessed to Connie’s murder, so… | 赞克内利承认谋杀了康妮 |
[41:31] | – I heard. – Yeah. | -我听说了 -好 |
[41:37] | I’m sorry I ran out like that. | 抱歉我冒了这么大的险 |
[41:40] | No, everybody’s dealing with it in their own way. | 不用 每个人都有自己处理问题的方法 |
[41:44] | I’m just… | 我只是 |
[41:47] | I’m just glad you’re all right. | 我只是高兴你没事 |
[41:50] | How’s your head? | 你的头怎么样 |
[41:52] | Ooh. Uh, fine. | 没关系的 |
[41:55] | Listen, I was thinking about that whole, um… | 听着 我在想那整件 |
[41:59] | accounts thing, that whole billing thing, you know. | 账户的事情 那账单的事 你知道 |
[42:02] | We’d be working out of a shoe box if it wasn’t you’re right. | 如果不是你 我们很可能陷入财务危机 |
[42:05] | Uh, it’s all yours. And I’ll respect that. | 都是你的功劳 我很看重你的努力 |
[42:07] | No. No, no. No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[42:09] | I mean, cheating spouse cases–I mean, | 我是说 欺骗配偶的事情 |
[42:12] | we’re better than that. | 我们才不会做 |
[42:14] | All right. | 对 |
[42:17] | – Well, whatever you decide, all right? – Ok. | -就依你的决定 好吗 -好的 |
[42:21] | All right, then. | 好的 |
[42:25] | Listen, I was just popping by really | 听着 我只是碰巧路过 |
[42:26] | just to see how you were done. | 看看你怎么样 |
[42:28] | Um, are you… | 你 |
[42:30] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[42:32] | Good. | 好 |
[42:34] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米利在哪 |
[42:35] | She’s at her mum’s. | 在家 |
[42:37] | I haven’t told them about all of this yet. | 我还没把这件事情告诉她 |
[42:46] | Can I sleep in your spare bedroom tonight, | 今晚我能在你空余的卧室睡吗 |
[42:49] | if it’s not too much of a problem? | 如果不成问题的话 |
[42:51] | Of course. | 当然没问题 |
[42:53] | Ah, good. | 好 |
[43:03] | All right. | 没事的 |