时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Some of the best poker players in the world | 五名世界扑克牌高手将要 |
[00:06] | Have survived to battle for the 2009 Poker Word Championship Ring. | 争夺2009年度世界扑克大赛的冠军 |
[00:11] | Let’s meet your host, | 先来介绍主办方 |
[00:13] | The most powerful man on the Las Vegas Strip, | 拉斯维加斯赌场的老大 |
[00:15] | The owner of the Nouveau Royale Hotel and Casino, | 新皇家酒店和赌场的老板 |
[00:19] | Hugh Ellis. | 休・艾利斯 |
[00:21] | How are you? | 你好 |
[00:22] | Let’s meet the players. | 接下来介绍选手入场 |
[00:24] | First up is the lovely Poppy Wells. | 首先是靓丽的波比・威尔斯小姐 |
[00:26] | Poppy brings a sizeable chip stack and quite a view to the Final Table. | 波比财貌双全 赌资颇丰 秀色可餐 |
[00:30] | And here comes the Russian playboy | 接下来是俄罗斯花花公子 |
[00:33] | Vas Belanov! | 维斯・贝兰罗夫 |
[00:36] | I appreciate your help, Mr. Tostevin. | 非常感谢您的帮助 托斯提文先生 |
[00:38] | Hey, I get paid for my services, kid. | 有付出就有回报 孩子 |
[00:41] | No thanks required. | 无须感谢 |
[00:43] | Get a good night’s sleep. | 睡个好觉 |
[00:45] | The hard work starts tomorrow, ok? | 明天就要好好工作了 知道吗 |
[00:49] | In his sixth final table appearance. | 这是他第六次入围决赛 |
[00:51] | It is my honor to introduce to you, | 让我荣幸地介绍 |
[00:53] | From Springfield, Massachusetts, | 来自马赛诸塞州 斯普林菲尔德市的 |
[00:55] | Poker legend Mason Brock. | 扑坛传奇 梅森・布洛克 |
[00:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[01:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[01:01] | What do you mean, what am I doing here? | 什么叫我来这做什么 |
[01:04] | You have no right to ask me what I doing here. | 你们无权过问 |
[01:06] | It’s none of your business. | 跟你们没关系 |
[01:07] | After a nail-biter showdown | 下面是 经过与瑞奇・文森 |
[01:10] | with Ricky Vinson to make it to this final table. | 惊心动魄一战 最终获胜闯入决赛的 |
[01:11] | Here comes the rock star of the South American poker scene, | 南美扑克舞台的摇滚明星 |
[01:14] | Amadeo Vdez. | 阿玛迪奥・乌拉达 |
[01:17] | Get out of here! | 滚开 |
[01:27] | And last, but definitely not least, | 最后 但绝不是最差的 |
[01:29] | The lone amateur to make it to the final table, | 唯一一位杀入决赛的非职业选手 |
[01:31] | The golden boy from Evergreen Park, Illinois. | 来自伊利诺伊 常青园市的金童 |
[01:34] | Where’s that, you ask? No one knows. | 你们会问 那个城市在哪 没人知道 |
[01:37] | This kid came out of nowhere | 这个年轻人横空出世 |
[01:38] | to sweep through the early rounds emerge as chip leader. | 在前几轮横扫对手 名次高居榜首 |
[01:42] | It’s been 3 months since he conquered over 6,000 players | 3个月中 他连续击败6千名对手 |
[01:45] | To make it to this, the final table of the 2009 Poker World Championship. | 杀入2009年世界扑克冠军赛决赛 |
[01:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[01:52] | Jake Hartman! | 有请杰克・哈特曼 |
[02:03] | Where is that kid? | 那小伙呢 |
[02:05] | Missing. | 失踪 |
[02:08] | And you lot are the prime suspects in his disappearance. | 在座诸位都是他失踪的首要嫌疑人 |
[02:16] | I’ll be damned. Never thought I’d live to see it. | 真想不到 我有生之年还能见到这一天 |
[02:18] | See what? | 哪一天 |
[02:20] | The day they let Cal Lightman back in Vegas. | 卡尔・莱特曼获准重回拉斯维加斯 |
[02:55] | If you don’t cooperate fully with Dr. Lightman, | 不配积极合莱特曼博士工作的 |
[02:57] | you won’t be at the final table when we go live in 32 hours. | 32小时后的直播就没资格坐在这里了 |
[02:59] | You got it? | 明白了吗 |
[03:01] | They’re all yours. | 交给你了 |
[03:03] | Professional liars. | 职业骗子 |
[03:08] | That’s a treat | 待遇丰厚 |
[03:09] | I think I’ll start with Jake first, actually. | 我想先从杰克开始 |
[03:12] | I’d like to see his room, meet the missis. | 我要去他的房间看看 见见他的太太 |
[03:14] | Cal, there is time pressure here | 卡尔 时间紧迫 |
[03:16] | And if anyone from the final table is involved, | 桌上若有任何一人牵扯其中 |
[03:18] | Folks are gonna say the championships rigged. | 人们就会说比赛有黑幕 |
[03:20] | I could lose the whole thing to another casino. | 我的全部家当都会输给别家赌场 |
[03:22] | Worst , I lose my game license. | 最糟的情况 我可能被吊销执照 |
[03:23] | Oh, we can’t have that, can we? | 不能让这样的事发生 是吧 |
[03:25] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样 |
[03:26] | You find Jake, get him to the final table | 你找到杰克 让他参加决赛 |
[03:28] | There’s a half a million bonus for you. | 我给你50万奖金 |
[03:31] | Why is he so important to you, again? | 他为什么对你这么重要 |
[03:33] | I just told you. | 我刚才说过了 |
[03:53] | So what’s the history with these two? | 这俩人之前有什么过节 |
[03:55] | Ellis had Lightman banned from Vegas. | 艾利斯禁止莱特曼进入维加斯 |
[03:57] | The entire city? | 整个城市吗 |
[03:58] | Cal won a lot of money from some very important customers. | 卡尔赢了他的重要客户很多钱 |
[04:01] | His scientific abilities weren’t considered sporting. | 他用科学技能赌博 被视为作弊 |
[04:03] | Well, you ban somebody from an entire city, that’s personal. | 可禁止入城 这就是个人恩怨了吧 |
[04:07] | Well, there may have been a situation with Ellis’ girlfriend at the time. | 可能也和艾利斯当时的女友有关 |
[04:11] | Vegas doesn’t bring out the best in Cal. | 维加斯不适合卡尔 |
[04:13] | Ben, keep an eye on him while we’re here | 本恩 你要盯住卡尔 |
[04:16] | And don’t let him gamble, ok? | 不要让他赌博 明白吗 |
[04:18] | Why? So he won’t win? | 为什么 他会输吗 |
[04:20] | He wins at poker, but it’s no fun for him. | 他打牌常赢 但并不觉得快乐 |
[04:23] | What’s his game? | 他爱玩什么 |
[04:23] | Roulette. Unpredictable, purely driven by chance, | 轮盘赌 完全靠运气 不可预测 |
[04:26] | And the worst odds in the casino. | 赌场里赢钱最少的游戏 |
[04:34] | God, I miss this. | 我太想念这里了 |
[04:44] | Think I’ll put a bet on… | 我要下注 |
[04:45] | I did not bring you here to indulge your bad habits, | 我让你来这不是为了纵容你的恶习 |
[04:48] | And you will be stopped if you try to leave my property. | 如果你试图踏出我的地盘 我会阻止你 |
[04:50] | What, you don’t want your buddies to find out? | 怎么 不想让你的同行们发现 |
[04:52] | It’s Vegas. They already know. | 这里是拉斯维加斯 他们已经知道了 |
[04:53] | But it’s better for the both of us if you keep a low profile. | 但是你低调些 对大家都有好处 |
[04:59] | That’s my cue. I’ll see you suckers later. | 我要去玩会 一会见 |
[05:01] | No, where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[05:02] | Hey, a free private plane ride to Vegas. | 免费乘私人飞机到维加斯 |
[05:04] | My mama ain’t raised no fool. | 我又不是傻子 |
[05:05] | And as far as I can tell, there’s no crime here. So… | 据我目前所知 这里没有情况 所以 |
[05:08] | Hey, I brought you here to work. | 我带你来是要工作的 |
[05:10] | Yeah, I’ll work when there’s something for me to do. | 没错 需要我的时候我自然会出现 |
[05:13] | But until then, right now I’m feeling lucky, ok? | 但在那之前 我要去玩几手了 |
[05:15] | Hey, I’m not done with you yet. | 我还没说完呢 |
[05:17] | Say it “but I’m done with you.” Say it loud. | 说”可我说完了” 大声说 |
[05:21] | But I’m done with you. | 可我说完了 |
[05:22] | Good. Now, take this. | 做的好 拿着这个 |
[05:24] | Put it all on double zero on the roulette, will you? | 都给我下到轮盘赌 下00 明白吗 |
[05:26] | – All of it? – Yeah, all of it. | -全都下 -对 全部 |
[05:28] | – The whole thing. – Yeah. | -所有钱 -没错 |
[05:30] | Don’t let Foster find out? | 别让福斯特发现 |
[05:32] | All right? | 好吗 |
[05:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:35] | Do you believe that guy? | 你相信那个家伙 |
[05:36] | Come on, let’s get going, Lightman. | 来吧 莱特曼 |
[05:44] | Your husband is a star. | 你丈夫是明星 |
[05:45] | Jake would never just leave us. | 杰克不会丢下我们的 |
[05:47] | He loves us. Please find him. | 他很爱我们 拜托你一定要找到他 |
[05:51] | I think you should just call the police. | 我觉得你应该报警 |
[05:53] | If you think that is necessary, Cal, | 如果你认为有必要的话 卡尔 |
[05:54] | But I think you’re more than qualified to find him yourself. | 但我觉得凭你的能力完全可以找到他 |
[05:58] | This one told you not to, didn’t he? | 这家伙告诉你不要报警 是不是 |
[06:00] | Macey just didn’t think it was necessary once I hired you. | 梅西觉得 既然我请了你就没必要报警 |
[06:03] | Well, here’s the thing. | 事实是 |
[06:05] | Mr. Ellis here doesn’t want the police involved | 艾利斯先生不想报警 |
[06:07] | Because your husband’s a commodity, | 因为他把你丈夫当摇钱树 |
[06:08] | One he’s put a lot of effort into packaging. | 他下血本包装你丈夫 |
[06:10] | He wants him back at the final table, | 自然希望他回来参加比赛 |
[06:12] | But without the bad publicity. | 并且不能有任何负面新闻 |
[06:14] | He said the police wouldn’t take me seriously. | 他说警察肯定不拿我当回事 |
[06:17] | People wander off in vegas all the time,he said. | 还说维加斯经常有人离奇失踪 |
[06:20] | You know, we, that bit’s true…too. | 其实 他说的也没错 |
[06:23] | I just wanted us all to be clear on our motives here. | 我只是想让大家搞清楚状况 |
[06:25] | All right? | 好吗 |
[06:31] | There’s a young man missing. | 有人失踪了 |
[06:33] | Let’s focus on that and not on Ellis | 把精力放在这上面 |
[06:35] | Or anything from the past, ok? | 先别讨论艾利斯的事好吗 |
[06:37] | One job is vegas isn’t going to turn me | 在维加斯工作一次 |
[06:39] | Back into an inveterate gambler. | 是不会让我再度变成赌徒的 |
[06:40] | Of course not. But you have to understand | 我明白 不过你要知道 |
[06:42] | The pull that this town has on you. | 这个城市对你有很大的影响 |
[06:44] | – Things change. – But people don’t. | -时过境迁 -可是本性难移 |
[06:46] | You’re smothering. | 你在压抑自己的情绪 |
[06:47] | There’s no smothering in vegas. | 在维加斯可不用这样 |
[06:51] | Tell me about the last time you saw your husband. | 你最后一次看到你丈夫是什么时候 |
[06:54] | 2 nights ago . | 两天前 |
[06:55] | He’d been running practice hands for hours, | 他连着几个小时都在练习 |
[06:58] | And I was going to bed, | 而我正准备睡觉 |
[06:59] | And he said he had to run to the lobby | 他说要去大堂 |
[07:01] | and meet one of the other players. | 见另一位选手 |
[07:03] | That’s it. | 就这些 |
[07:04] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你没错 |
[07:05] | I don’t think your husband would leave on his own. | 你丈夫应该是被人带走的 |
[07:07] | He loves us so much, me and the baby. | 他很爱我们 爱我和孩子 |
[07:10] | Also, he loves this. | 他也爱这个 |
[07:13] | Gold chips | 金筹码[赌博杂志] |
[07:18] | You four are some of the best liars | 你们四位可以说是 |
[07:19] | in the world, right? | 世界上最厉害的骗子 对吗 |
[07:21] | Well, you have to be,otherwise | 肯定是的 |
[07:21] | you wouldn’t be sitting at this table,Would you? | 否则你们就不会坐在这里 对吧 |
[07:24] | I’ve got to tell you up front, | 我直说了吧 |
[07:25] | It’s not gonna be a fair fight. | 我们之间的较量并不公平 |
[07:27] | I mean, you can dodge all you like,but | 你们想怎么躲我的眼神都行 不过 |
[07:28] | come down to it,I’m gonna win. | 到最后肯定是我赢 |
[07:31] | Just ask Mason what it’s like To tangle with me. | 想知道跟我作对的下场吗 问梅森就好 |
[07:34] | It used to be a hell of a lot more fun in the old days, cal. | 原来的你可比现在有趣多了 卡尔 |
[07:37] | In my experience, a young guy like this, | 以我的经验看 像他那样 |
[07:38] | About to win a couple of million bucks, | 即将赢得百万美元的年轻人 |
[07:40] | Either finding himself in god or losing himself in a woman. | 要么皈依上帝 要么沉迷于美色 |
[07:44] | Search the bunny ranch. | 去妓院找找看 |
[07:46] | The old-timer’s got a point there. | 这位老先生说的很有道理 |
[07:49] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[07:54] | Here. You are a winner, my friend. | 给你 你赢了不少 兄弟 |
[07:56] | Nice one. It was double zero, right? | 太好了 是赌的00对吧 |
[07:59] | Nah, I wasn’t feeling that. | 没有 当时感觉不对 |
[08:00] | I put it on 14, my mother’s birthday. | 我赌的14 是我妈妈生日 |
[08:01] | I told you to put it all on double zero. | 我告诉你赌00的 |
[08:04] | So you’d rather lose with your number | 难道你宁愿输 |
[08:05] | than win with mine? | 也要坚持自己的数字 |
[08:06] | Yeah. Something like that, yeah. | 我要用自己的数字 输了也没关系 |
[08:08] | Yeah, that makes no sense. | 你这是不讲道理 |
[08:10] | Yeah? | 那又怎样 |
[08:12] | Go back, do it again. | 回去再赌一次 |
[08:13] | Go on, buzz off. | 去吧 闲话少说 |
[08:16] | Right, uh, Well, let’s, uh, start with you, Mason. | 从你开始吧 梅森 |
[08:23] | What did you do to the kid? | 你把那孩子怎么了 |
[08:25] | The kid’s no threat to me. Why would I do anything to him? | 他又不是我的对手 我为什么要动他 |
[08:27] | Well, an empty chair at the table Earns you an extra 500 grand, | 他缺席可以让你多赚五十万 |
[08:29] | Plus a better shot at the the other half million. | 也增加你赢得剩下五十万总奖金的机会 |
[08:32] | Everyone here wins or loses millions every day. No big deal. | 在座的每天输赢都在百万 并不算什么 |
[08:36] | Vas thinks he’s unbeatable. | 维斯觉得没人能赢得了他 |
[08:37] | I am. How many investors do you have, hmm? | 本来就是 你有几个投资人 |
[08:41] | I don’t need money from other people to back me. | 我不需要别人花钱扶持 |
[08:43] | That’s why I’m the best. | 这才说明我是最强的 |
[08:45] | Yeah, even after 5 vodka tonics? | 5杯伏特加下肚之后也一样吗 |
[08:51] | All right, what does it say about you lot | 那你们看 |
[08:52] | That an Illinois farm boy | 一个来自伊利诺伊的农民 |
[08:55] | Can come out here with no experience, | 没有经验 |
[08:58] | No investors, no craft, | 没有人投资 也没什么手艺 |
[09:00] | And slaughter you? | 杀得你们节节败退 这说明什么 |
[09:10] | So I’m leaving work early, | 今天我可以早下班 |
[09:12] | Maybe get a pedicure on the way home. | 回家路上去做做按摩 |
[09:15] | It’s good we’re not in vegas. | 幸亏我们不在维加斯 |
[09:16] | Oh, I can catch up on my reading. | 我还可以多看看书 |
[09:20] | I have a date tonight. | 今晚我有约会 |
[09:21] | A third date. | 第三次约会 |
[09:23] | Come on. | 注意点 |
[09:25] | Sorry, doug. | 对不起 老兄 |
[09:28] | With a girl? | 是和女孩吗 |
[09:30] | A human girl? | 是人类女孩吗 |
[09:32] | You’re so…not funny. | 你真是 一点都不好笑 |
[09:40] | Foster’s sent us a video file to score. | 福斯特发了一段要分析的视频过来 |
[09:42] | Oh, one file shouldn’t take too long. | 一段视频花不了多长时间 |
[09:48] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[09:51] | I hope your date’s patient. | 希望你的女朋友很耐心 |
[09:54] | No | 才怪 |
[09:59] | You feeling a little guilty there, poppy? | 波比 是不是觉得有点内疚 |
[10:02] | Am I feeling guilty? | 我是觉得内疚呢 |
[10:03] | Or sad? | 亦或是悲伤 |
[10:05] | They’re quite similar, aren’t they? | 内疚和悲伤的表情差不多对吧 |
[10:07] | Jake is my friend. | 杰克是我的朋友 |
[10:08] | Shouldn’t I be feeling sad that he’s missing? | 他失踪了 我自然会觉得悲伤 |
[10:10] | What happened to him? | 他到底怎么了 |
[10:11] | Do you miss vegas? | 你想念维加斯吗 |
[10:16] | No. | 不想 |
[10:18] | No, Yeah–no, I lied. | 我撒了个谎 |
[10:21] | Yeah,Yeah, just a little bit. | 有一点点想 |
[10:25] | Don’t tell anyone, right? | 别告诉别人啊 |
[10:26] | You can trust me. | 没问题 |
[10:31] | Tell me the truth. | 告诉我真相吧 |
[10:33] | Can’t you see the truth? | 你看不到真相吗 |
[10:35] | You can’t, can you? | 你看不到 是不是 |
[10:37] | You can’t read me and you like that. | 你读不懂我 而你很喜欢这种感觉 |
[10:38] | You like my poker face | 你喜欢我牌桌上喜怒不形于色 |
[10:39] | Dr. Lightman? | 对不对 莱特曼博士 |
[10:43] | Ok, the truth. | 好吧 告诉你真相 |
[10:45] | Jake’s had 3 months to imagine playing at the final table | 杰克幻想进决赛已经三个月了 |
[10:47] | And everything it means. His whole life is gonna change. | 他的整个人生都会因此而改变 |
[10:49] | He just wanted to talk to somebody, | 他就是想找人倾诉 |
[10:51] | Somebody’s who’s gonna tell him it’s all gonna be ok. | 听别人说些安慰的话 |
[10:54] | He trusted you. | 他相信了你 |
[10:56] | So I met him at a little place down the strip, | 我把他约出来见了面 |
[10:59] | Made him feel better for half an hour, and left. | 让他开心了半个小时 然后我就走了 |
[11:02] | How many times in the last 3 months | 这三个月之中 |
[11:03] | Did you manipulate his confidence | 你伪装成他的朋友 |
[11:05] | In the guise of being his friend? | 骗取他的信任 是吗 |
[11:08] | I wouldn’t manipulate Jake. | 我没有利用杰克 |
[11:11] | Excellent. That’s righteous indignation. | 很好 很义愤填膺的样子 |
[11:13] | It’s also total nonsense. | 可惜起不到作用 |
[11:15] | I think you worked him. | 我猜你试图说服他 |
[11:17] | I think you’d do everything you could to convince him | 你尽一切可能让他相信 |
[11:19] | that winning was more of a curse than a blessing | 对于在决赛中获得优势 |
[11:21] | To get an advantage at the final table. | 一路得胜更像是诅咒而不是祝福 |
[11:24] | I mean, it’s brilliant, as far as strategies go. | 从策略的效果来看 你的确很聪明 |
[11:28] | Maybe I shouldn’t have told you. | 或许我本不该告诉你 |
[11:30] | Well, you had to. You needed me to trust you, right? | 你不得不 你要获得我的信任 不是吗 |
[11:33] | So you shared a half-truth. | 所以你说了一半真话 |
[11:36] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[11:37] | A call just came into the production phone. | 刚刚有个电话打到制作间 |
[11:39] | Go ahead, Bob. Play it back. | 开始吧 鲍比 回放 |
[11:42] | We have Jake Hartman. | 杰克・哈特曼在我们这 |
[11:44] | We will return him for $2 million. | 我们要两百万赎金 |
[11:46] | This is a very small amount of money | 跟赌场赚的钱比起来 |
[11:48] | Compared to what the casino earns. | 这只是笔小数目 |
[11:50] | We’d advise that you not tell the police. | 建议你们不要报警 |
[11:53] | We will call back in 3 hours. | 3小时后我们会再打来 |
[11:55] | Mrs. Hartman, kidnapping makes this a federal case, | 哈特曼夫人 绑架已经惊动了联调局 |
[11:58] | And I’ve got the Las Vegas FBI field office running at full speed. | 我已经让维加斯地方调查局全力搜查了 |
[12:01] | Why would anyone take my husband? | 为什么会有人要绑架我丈夫 |
[12:03] | Well, most likely it’s someone who knows | 很可能是因为有人知道 |
[12:05] | That Mr. Ellis is willing to pay to have Jake at the final table. | 为了让杰克参加决赛 艾利斯愿意付赎金 |
[12:08] | Mr. Ellis is going to pay 2 million dollars? | 艾利斯先生准备付两百万赎金 |
[12:12] | The money is being bagged as we speak. | 我们谈话的同时 他们正在装钱 |
[12:15] | And I’ll be analyzing the ransom call. | 我会分析这个勒索电话 |
[12:18] | We’re gonna figure out who did this. | 我们会查出是谁做的 |
[12:19] | We’re gonna do everything we can to get your husband back. | 我们会尽我们所能把你丈夫带回来 |
[12:23] | Where’s Dr. Lightman? | 莱特曼博士在哪儿 |
[12:30] | Why $2 million dollars, eh? | 为什么是两百万美金 |
[12:33] | I mean, Ellis is willing to pay it, but $2 million dollars? | 艾利斯愿意付赎金 但为何是两百万 |
[12:42] | Is that rage, Mr. Valdez? | 那是愤怒吗 乌拉达先生 |
[12:48] | No. | 不 |
[12:49] | But you’re upset, aren’t you, | 但你很不安 是吗 |
[12:50] | That Ellis is willing to drop 2 million to get the kid back? | 艾利斯愿意花两百万来换回这个孩子 |
[12:53] | Is that it? | 是吗 |
[12:55] | How long is this gonna take? | 这要花多久 |
[12:56] | Me and my boys, we have a club opening to get to. | 我和我兄弟还要参加夜总会开张 |
[12:59] | All this guy cares about is cash and parties. | 这家伙只关系钱和派对 |
[13:02] | No respect for the game. | 他不尊重竞赛 |
[13:03] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[13:04] | I also care about fame. | 我还关心名声 |
[13:05] | And girls. And, of course, vodka. | 女人 当然还有伏特加 |
[13:13] | Go lose some money. Go on, buzz off. | 去赌点钱 走 快走 |
[13:22] | Hello, beautiful lady. | 你好 美女 |
[13:25] | It’ll never happen, Vas. | 别做梦了 维斯 |
[13:26] | She’s too good for you. | 你配不上她 |
[13:28] | The way she walks, she’s too good for anyone. | 看她步态就知道 没人配得上她 |
[13:30] | That’s not nice, Poppy. | 太不委婉了 波比 |
[13:31] | Nice isn’t fun. | 委婉多没劲 |
[13:34] | Oh! Look at that. | 看呐 |
[13:35] | That’s what we call macro-expression. | 那就是我们说的微表情 |
[13:37] | She may as well stick her tongue down his throat. | 她怎么不把舌头伸到他喉咙里呢 |
[13:40] | No, she wants something from him. | 不 她想从他那儿得到些什么 |
[13:42] | Well, maybe she’s just attracted to him. | 或许她是迷上他了 |
[13:44] | You are such an innocent, Loker. | 你真是个天真的孩子 洛克尔 |
[13:47] | Tell me, this girl that you’re dating, | 告诉我 跟你约会的女孩 |
[13:49] | Where do you take her? | 你都带她去哪儿 |
[13:50] | Tonight, Luigi’s. | 今晚是路易吉酒店 |
[13:52] | Last week, Meridiana, | 上周是美丽殿酒店 |
[13:54] | The week before that– | 再上一周 |
[13:54] | No, no, no. You’re doing this all wrong. | 不不不 你这样做不对 |
[13:56] | How do you not know this? | 你怎么这都不懂 |
[13:58] | Ok, I know a lot… about dating. | 关于约会 我知道很多 |
[14:02] | You think you are getting lucky tonight, don’t you? | 你认为你今晚会有好事 是不是 |
[14:05] | Well, you are not. | 门都没有 |
[14:07] | 100 bucks says she’s dating you for the 5-star food. | 100美元 赌她是为了5星餐馆才和你约会 |
[14:11] | Ok. If we’re gonna bet, | 好 如果要打赌的话 |
[14:13] | I want your office for one week. | 我要你把办公室让给我一周 |
[14:16] | Well, in that case, I want your ant farm. | 这样的话 我要你的蚂蚁农庄 |
[14:24] | It’s a bet. | 成交 |
[14:32] | I’m letting Amadeo go. | 我要让阿玛迪奥走了 |
[14:34] | No, no, don’t do that. | 不 别这么做 |
[14:35] | The ransom call is loaded with syntactical anomalies. | 勒索电话里到处是句法异常 |
[14:38] | I’d expect more use of idiom for one thing, | 本可以使用更多成语 |
[14:40] | And it seems almost edited. | 看起来像是硬拼凑出来的 |
[14:41] | I think the person we’re looking for’s first language isn’t English. | 我想我们要找的人母语不是英语 |
[14:44] | Well, I’m getting nothing from him. | 我从他那儿得不到任何信息 |
[14:46] | Well, what are you getting from her, other than lust? | 那你从她那儿得到些什么 除了欲望 |
[14:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[14:50] | Well she’s still a suspect. | 她是嫌疑犯 |
[14:51] | She’s the female equivalent of roulette. | 她就是个散发雌性魅力的活轮盘赌 |
[14:54] | And you like the view. | 而且你喜欢她颜色 |
[14:55] | It’s a very nice view. | 秀色可餐嘛 |
[14:58] | You’re smothering again. | 你又压抑自己情绪了 |
[15:02] | Amadeo, wake up, wake up. | 阿玛迪奥 醒醒 醒醒 |
[15:06] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[15:09] | Are you seriously keeping me here? | 你真的要把我留在这里 |
[15:11] | Yes. You should consider that a compliment, Mason. | 是的 你该感到骄傲 梅森 |
[15:14] | Adios, amigos. | 再见 朋友 |
[15:15] | Adios. | 再见 |
[15:16] | Well, I’m happy to stay near Ms. Foster. | 我很乐意和福斯特女士近距离相处 |
[15:17] | Yeah, I’ll bet you are. | 是啊 确实 |
[15:19] | The kidnappers just called with the ransom drop. | 绑匪打电话通知了交付地点 |
[15:21] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[15:40] | That’s our guy coming out with the ransom money. | 我们的人带着赎金出来了 |
[15:44] | All right, the bag is in place. | 好 包已经放好了 |
[15:45] | Let me get a ready from everybody. | 所有人就位 |
[15:47] | Ready. | 就位 |
[15:48] | Ready. | 就位 |
[15:49] | All ready. | 就位 |
[15:50] | All right, listen up. | 好 听着 |
[15:51] | The kidnappers will know that | 绑架犯知道 |
[15:52] | there’s surveillance cameras covering this wholerea. | 这里所有区域都有摄像头监控 |
[15:54] | They’ll have a strategy. | 他们会耍花招 |
[15:56] | Keep your eyes open. Stay focused. | 把眼睛睁大了 集中精神 |
[15:59] | Oh, hey, before I forget… | 趁我还没忘 |
[16:02] | You’re a big winner. | 你赢了 |
[16:03] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[16:07] | Double zero, right? | 00 对吗 |
[16:08] | Yeah, double zero. | 是啊 00 |
[16:12] | What number did you bet on? | 你押在什么数字上 |
[16:15] | 23 | 23. |
[16:16] | Hey, it’s Michael Jordan and lebron james’ number. | 这是迈克尔・乔丹和勒布朗・詹姆斯的号码 |
[16:18] | What do you want me to do? | 你让我怎么办 |
[16:19] | I told you double zero. Here. | 我告诉你是00 给 |
[16:21] | Listen, do you not get that I’m Mr. Lucky? | 你还不明白吗 我是正走运呢 |
[16:24] | Do you want to lose? | 你想输吗 |
[16:25] | You do not walk up to a roulette table | 你不能走到轮盘桌前 |
[16:26] | And just bet it on double zero. | 就一味地把钱压在00号 |
[16:27] | You gotta feel it out. | 你需要近距离感觉一下才准 |
[16:29] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[16:30] | Yeah, well, this stack of money in my hand | 我手里的这些钱 |
[16:32] | Says otherwise. Hold up. | 可不这么觉得 等一下 |
[16:35] | What are Amadeo’s boys doing here? | 阿玛迪奥的马仔在那干什么呢 |
[16:38] | Hailing a taxi? | 叫出租车吗 |
[16:39] | Oh, listen up. I did some digging. | 听着 我做了深入的调查 |
[16:42] | The day before Jake disappeared, Amadeo switched rooms. | 杰克失踪前一天 阿玛迪奥换了个房间 |
[16:44] | His new room is right next to Jake’s. | 他新换的房间正好挨着杰克的 |
[16:47] | Amadeo’s not involved in this. | 阿玛迪奥跟这事无关 |
[16:51] | Well, it looks like you just got played, doc. | 看起来你刚才仅仅是玩玩 |
[16:54] | These have gotta be the dumbest kidnappers. | 这些应该就是惜字如金的绑架者了 |
[16:57] | Move in, move in. | 行动 行动 |
[17:01] | Get out of car! FBI! | 赶快下车 联调局 |
[17:04] | Put your hands on the roof. | 将双手放在车顶 |
[17:05] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[17:06] | Put your hands on the roof! | 将双手放在车顶 |
[17:16] | Amadeo valdez! | 阿玛迪奥・乌拉达 |
[17:18] | Open up! | 开门 |
[17:20] | Open up! | 快开门 |
[17:26] | Put your hands up! | 举起手来 |
[17:28] | Put your hands where I can se’em! | 快张开双手 |
[17:30] | Put your damn hands up. | 该死的举起手来 |
[17:31] | What is this? | 这是干吗 |
[17:32] | You know what the hell this is. | 你自己心里有数 |
[17:33] | Cuff him! | 铐上他 |
[17:38] | Why are you doing this? | 你们这是干什么 |
[18:02] | Lightman. | 莱特曼 |
[18:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:09] | He’s meticulous. | 他可真是一丝不苟啊 |
[18:15] | Footage of the other players. | 这是其他玩家玩牌的视频片段 |
[18:17] | He’s been studying them. | 他一直在研究他们的手法 |
[18:20] | Fixing onto us to pick up the ransom? | 想用这种方法拿赎金吗 |
[18:22] | You’re not too swift. | 你不够快 |
[18:35] | Who’s in the next room? | 谁住在隔壁房间 |
[18:36] | Jake. I told you that already. | 杰克 我跟你说过了 |
[18:37] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[18:39] | No. | 不是 |
[18:40] | Not that one. | 不是那边的 |
[18:42] | That one. | 是这边的 |
[18:44] | You know what my favorite poker phrase is? | 你知道我最爱的的扑克术语是什么吗 |
[18:46] | I don’t know. All in? Open limp? | 我可不知道 全押 不跟 |
[18:50] | The nuts? | 大赢家 |
[18:51] | On tilt. | 是失控 |
[18:53] | so expressive. | 多有表现力 |
[18:56] | You want a pull. It’s Amadeo’s. | 来点儿吗 阿玛迪奥的 |
[18:57] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝 |
[19:00] | Yeah, you do. | 是啊 你确实这样 |
[19:01] | Only an amateur lets frustration | 业余玩家才会让挫折 |
[19:02] | Interfere with his game theory. | 影响到他的博弈论 |
[19:04] | You think? | 你这么想 |
[19:07] | Here. | 来 |
[19:08] | Have a drink. | 喝点儿 |
[19:11] | I insist. | 我坚持要你喝 |
[19:18] | That’s right. It’s water. | 对 是水 |
[19:20] | Oldest trick in the book. | 书上面的古老老千术 |
[19:21] | But amadeo sold you, didn’t he? | 但你相信阿玛迪奥了 对吧 |
[19:25] | He’s a liar. | 他说谎了 |
[19:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:27] | He’s a fantastic liar, actually. | 他确实是个了不起的骗子 |
[19:29] | When you thought he was partying next door, | 你还以为他在隔壁开派对呢 |
[19:31] | He was wearing noise-reduction headphones, | 其实他正戴着防噪声耳机 |
[19:32] | Mapping out a strategy for every possible hand. | 想着怎么对付你们的招数呢 |
[19:35] | Amadeo knows every player | 阿玛迪奥对进决赛的每一位玩家 |
[19:36] | at that final table inside and out. | 都研究得很透彻 |
[19:38] | But you’re the one he considers a threat | 在他看来 你对他的威胁很大 |
[19:41] | Guess I’m flattered. | 我受宠若惊了 |
[19:43] | Fake drinking, constant talk of partying. | 假装喝酒 一直说开派对的事 |
[19:46] | Changing his room to torture you with hideous music. | 换房间去用音乐吵你 |
[19:48] | It’s all calculated to drive you nuts. | 这些都是他用来激你的伎俩 |
[19:50] | He wanted your tilt at the final table. | 他希望你会在比赛中失控 |
[19:52] | But you tilted ahead of schedule, didn’t you? | 但你提前失控了 是吧 |
[19:55] | So has lightman broken down the old man yet? | 莱特曼搞定了那个老家伙了吗 |
[19:58] | No, but he will. | 还没 不过没问题的 |
[20:00] | Well, maybe I can be the hero of the day, then. | 那我当一次英雄吧 |
[20:02] | This…was taken earlier this afternoon. | 这是下午早些时候拍到的 |
[20:07] | Watch Mason’s hands. | 注意梅森的双手 |
[20:08] | Now you see the cell phone, now you don’t. | 现在我们能够看到手机 紧接着就不见了 |
[20:18] | 5 minutes later… | 5分钟之后 |
[20:21] | And now you do again. | 手机就回来了 |
[20:28] | Ta-da. | 就这样 |
[20:29] | We’ve got it all on video, Mason. | 我们已经在录像看到了 梅森 |
[20:31] | You palmed Amadeo’s cell phone | 你把阿玛迪奥的手机藏在手里 |
[20:32] | And texted his boys to pick up the ransom bag. | 发短信告知他的马仔去拿赎金 |
[20:37] | I’m not making it to the final table, am I? | 我参加不了决赛了 对吧 |
[20:40] | No. Afraid not. | 对 恐怕不行了 |
[20:43] | Come on, it was a prank. | 不要啊 这只是个恶作剧 |
[20:44] | I messed with Amadeo, he messed with me. | 我害了阿玛迪奥 他也害了我 |
[20:46] | You faked a kidnapping | 你假造了一个绑架事件 |
[20:48] | To give yourself a leg up to win $8.5 million. | 来帮助你能赢得850万块 |
[20:51] | That’s not a prank. | 这可不是恶作剧 |
[20:52] | That’s a crime. | 是犯罪 |
[20:56] | It wasn’t about the money, though, was it? | 不过这跟钱没有关系 对吗 |
[20:58] | You didn’t think that Amadeo | 你觉得阿玛迪奥没有 |
[20:59] | Deserved to sit at the final table with you. | 资格能够和你一起坐在决赛桌上 |
[21:00] | He’s a punk. He doesn’t take the game seriously. | 他是混蛋 他一点都不专心对待赌博 |
[21:06] | Well, that’s what I thought, anyway. | 至少我原来是这么认为的 |
[21:08] | He played this old gambler but good, didn’t he? | 他把我玩弄的很惨 是吧 |
[21:11] | Who did you get to make the ransom calls? | 你是让谁去打索要赎金的电话的 |
[21:12] | Some drunken tourist. | 一个喝醉了的游客 |
[21:14] | Gave him 1,000 bucks. People will do anything | 有钱能使鬼推磨 |
[21:16] | For the almighty dollar in this town. | 在这个城市里 一千块能解决所有的事 |
[21:18] | I got a question for you. | 我有个问题问你 |
[21:19] | It’s a yes-or-no question. | 回答是或者不是就行了 |
[21:21] | Did you have anything to do with Jake’s disappearance? | 你与杰克的失踪有没有关系 |
[21:25] | No. 40 years ago that boy was me. | 没有 他就像40年前的我 |
[21:29] | Hell, even I’m rooting for him. | 相反 恰好我在全力帮助他 |
[21:33] | Let’s go, Mason.Come on. | 我们走 梅森 走吧 |
[21:39] | Not to be smothering, | 我不想让你抑制自己的感情 |
[21:42] | But are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[21:43] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[21:44] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 有什么可不好的 |
[21:45] | Well, you’ve known Mason a long time. | 你认识梅森很长时间了 |
[21:48] | No, knew him a long time ago. | 不 是很早以前就知道他 |
[21:50] | That-That’s a completely different thing. | 那是完全不同的两回事 |
[21:54] | I mean, he took a gamble and he lost. | 我是说 他赌了一把却输了 |
[21:58] | His choice. | 他自找的 |
[22:01] | Speaking of gambles… | 说起赌博 |
[22:06] | She’s roulette. | 她像转盘 总是在变 |
[22:08] | Stay away. | 还是离她远点好 |
[22:19] | You enjoying the show? | 你很享受这场表演吗 |
[22:20] | Very much. | 非常享受 |
[22:23] | Word is Ellis is having you followed | 你有没有意识到艾利斯的意思 |
[22:24] | Because he doesn’t want you fleecing his big customers. | 他不想让你赶跑他的大客户 |
[22:27] | You really that good at harpooning whales? | 你真的很善于放长线钓大鱼吗 |
[22:31] | I used to be. | 曾经是的 |
[22:32] | Hmm, we should play sometime. | 也许什么时候 我们该找点乐子 |
[22:35] | Kow I guess is we already are. | 我想我们已经开始了 |
[22:38] | If your friend Foster as suspicious as you? | 你朋友福斯特像你一样猜忌吗 |
[22:42] | More so. | 比我更甚 |
[22:43] | She doesn’t like me. | 她不喜欢我 |
[22:44] | Not at all. | 一点也不 |
[22:46] | She fears women like you | 她害怕你这样的女人 |
[22:47] | Bring out the worst in me. | 会给我带来很大麻烦 |
[22:51] | Promise? | 要不要试试看 |
[23:02] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[23:04] | I’m not quite sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[23:07] | Fancy a field trip? | 梦幻野炊 |
[23:09] | Is your bodyguard still out there? | 你的保镖还在外面吗 |
[23:14] | Hey, how you doing? You all right? | 怎么样 你还好吗 |
[23:18] | Yep. | 是的 |
[23:39] | Rudy! | 卢迪 |
[23:40] | Do you still keep your ladies | 你还让你的小姐 |
[23:41] | Down at the bar at the nouveau royale? | 待在新皇室的酒吧吗 |
[23:44] | You do? How many you got? | 是吗 有几个 |
[23:47] | I’ll take 3. | 我要3个 |
[23:48] | Yeah. You send them up to, um, | 是的 你带她们上 |
[23:51] | The 28th floor. | 28层楼来 |
[23:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:53] | There’s a guy there. He’s in a gray suit | 那有个小伙 他穿着灰色西装 |
[23:55] | And he’s a meathead. | 看上去很愣 |
[23:56] | And just tell him that, um, | 告诉他 |
[23:59] | He’s getting married tomorrow. | 他明天就要结婚了 |
[24:01] | Yeah. How long? | 要多快 |
[24:03] | Yeah, 15 minutes. 15 minutes, yeah. | 15分钟 15分钟后 |
[24:06] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[24:07] | All right. Yeah, we’ll talk. | 好的 待会聊 |
[24:09] | All right, put it on my account. | 记在我帐上 |
[24:15] | What are we gonna do for 15 minutes? | 这15分钟我们要做什么呢 |
[24:34] | You only take me to the best places. | 你就会带我去最棒的地方 |
[24:37] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:40] | The note with this address on it– | 纸上写的地址就是这 |
[24:42] | Do you think it came from Jake? | 你觉得是杰克写的吗 |
[24:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:45] | Do you? | 你知道吗 |
[24:46] | Can we ever just have a normal conversation? | 我们不能正常点说话吗 |
[24:52] | Oh, god. What is that smell? | 天呐 这是什么味道 |
[25:17] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[25:29] | You got the note early this morning? – Yep. | – 你是早上得到这纸条的吗 – 是的 |
[25:31] | – In your room? – Uh-huh | -在你的房间里 -对 |
[25:33] | And then you got some prostitutes | 然后你叫了些妓女来分散 |
[25:34] | To cause a distraction so you could sneak out of the hotel? | 他们注意力以便偷偷溜出酒店 |
[25:37] | Kind of ingenious, don’t you think? | 很机智 不是吗 |
[25:38] | Foster, why can’t u take it easy? We’re in vegas. | 福斯特 你别太在意了 我们可是在赌城 |
[25:41] | I just think it’s a bad idea to antagonize Ellis. | 我觉得敌对艾利斯是比其他那些 |
[25:45] | Among other bad ideas. | 更坏的主意 |
[25:47] | I was happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[25:49] | She was. | 的确 |
[25:53] | Dr. Foster, thank you for the call. | 福斯特博士 谢谢你的电话 |
[25:55] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:56] | How was it with the ladies? Was it good? | 那些小姐怎么样 很棒吧 |
[25:58] | Is it Jake? | 是杰克吗 |
[26:02] | Abe. | 阿比 |
[26:09] | It’s Abe Tostevin. | 这是阿比・托斯提文 |
[26:11] | He was one of e best poker coaches | 他是城里迄今为止最好 |
[26:12] | In the country back in the day. | 的牌技教练之一 |
[26:13] | – So what happened? – He died. | -发生什么了 -他死了 |
[26:15] | Abe had a knack for pissing people off. | 阿比对欺骗人们很熟练 |
[26:18] | A few years ago vegas became untellable. | 拉斯维加斯几年前是不可告人的 |
[26:21] | He worked with most of the greats until he nosedived. | 在败落前 他曾和那些大牌们合作过 |
[26:24] | The question is, what’s the connection between Jake and Abe? | 问题是 杰克和阿比间有什么联系呢 |
[26:27] | Well, maybe he was coaching Jake. | 也许他在教导杰克 |
[26:28] | Abe wouldn’t show his face near the championship. | 英冠赛到来之际 阿比是不会露脸的 |
[26:30] | Well, in addition to Jake Hartman | 再加上杰克・哈特曼 |
[26:32] | Being a missing person, he now also a murder suspect. | 一失踪人员 也是一谋杀嫌疑人 |
[26:44] | You cared about him. | 你很在意他 |
[26:46] | He gave me the only advice I ever needed. | 他给了我永远都受用的建议 |
[26:49] | T-o-t-t | T-o-t-t. |
[26:51] | Tatas on the table. | 在不同的圈子里露脸 |
[26:53] | Won me a lot of pots. | 让我赢得了很多机遇 |
[26:58] | Ok, now, look at the contraction | 看看她眼轮外侧 |
[27:01] | Of the orbicularis oculi pars lateralis. | 肌肉的收缩 |
[27:04] | With the smile, there, | 带着笑容 那里 |
[27:08] | That’s classic action unit 6. | 那是6单元中的经典表情 |
[27:10] | She’s so into me. | 她很喜欢我 |
[27:16] | But, looking for someone better to talk to. | 但她的眼神在找更喜欢的谈话人选 |
[27:18] | That’s bad. | 那可不好 |
[27:20] | All right. Come here. | 好吧 看这儿 |
[27:22] | I’ll show you something that’ll blow your mind. | 让你看点你能明白的 |
[27:31] | The lip lick. | 卷起嘴唇 |
[27:32] | The universal signal | 非常普遍的信号 |
[27:34] | For “i want you.” | 意味着“我想要你” |
[27:36] | Case closed. I win. | 结案 我赢了 |
[27:38] | Loker, I’m gonna let you in on one of the true rules | 洛克尔 我得告诉你些女人世界中 |
[27:40] | Of womanhood. | 的小秘密 |
[27:42] | Cool. | 好的 |
[27:43] | If a guy’s boring you, | 如果一个人总烦着你 |
[27:45] | Like you want to stick a fork in your eye boring, | 你想要耳根清净下 |
[27:48] | A good lip lick can rattle him enough | 一个卷嘴唇的表情能清楚地提醒他 |
[27:49] | To change the conversation topic. | 换个话题 |
[27:52] | No. | 不对 |
[27:57] | I was going on about the herd mentality | 我当时正在谈论肯尼亚 |
[27:59] | In the kenyan elk population. | 麋鹿的群体智慧 |
[28:03] | I’m not getting your office for a week, am i? | 我不能用你的办公室了 是吧 |
[28:05] | Nope. | 不能了 |
[28:07] | Ingrid’s not dating me, she is dating my restaurant choices. | 看来她不是和我约会 而是和我选的餐厅 |
[28:11] | Yep. | 说对了 |
[28:13] | OK. | 好吧 |
[28:22] | Treat them well. | 好好照顾它们 |
[28:34] | Abe Tostevin is dead. | 阿比・托斯提文死了 |
[28:36] | I thought that this was about Jake. | 我觉得这肯定和杰克有关 |
[28:37] | Yeah it is. | 就是 |
[28:39] | How’d you feel about Abe being back in town? | 阿比回城里来你有什么感觉 |
[28:41] | Felt nothing. | 什么也没有 |
[28:42] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:44] | I met him once in Monte Carlo. | 我在蒙特卡洛见过他一次 |
[28:46] | You mean drunk? | 你说喝多了 |
[28:47] | You ever see Abe and Jake together? | 你看见阿比和杰克在一起吗 |
[28:49] | No. | 没有 |
[28:50] | But I saw Abe 2 days ago. | 但我两天前见过阿比 |
[28:51] | We had lunch together. | 我们一起吃了午饭 |
[28:52] | Well, you could have told me about that earlier. | 你之前怎么没说呢 |
[28:54] | You didn’t ask before. | 你也没问 |
[28:55] | Anything else you’re keeping from me? | 还有什么瞒着我的 |
[28:57] | Your partner make seem light in the head. | 你的伙伴看上去懵了 |
[29:03] | Well, I have to begin my pregame ritual, so. | 我得开始赛前热身了 那么 |
[29:07] | Why don’t you come and have blueberry pancakes with me? | 你要不要和我一起来 吃些蓝莓饼 |
[29:12] | You’re not going anywhere. Sit down. | 你哪儿也不准去 坐下 |
[29:14] | That’s a big naughty, isn’t it? | 你太风流了 不是吗 |
[29:18] | Hitting on Foster here while your | 你女朋友就坐在那 |
[29:20] | girlfriend’s siing right there. | 你却来勾引福斯特 |
[29:21] | You two are, uh, you’re, you know, sleeping together, are you? | 你们俩 一起睡是吧 |
[29:26] | Occaonally, but it doesn’t mean anything. | 偶尔 但这不能说明什么 |
[29:28] | She sleeps with everyone. | 她和谁都睡 |
[29:30] | This gets better and better. | 越来越有意思了 |
[29:31] | This is not a sideshow, Bob. | 别在这里看热闹 鲍勃 |
[29:33] | Move on. | 忙你的去 |
[29:36] | Oh, I get it. | 噢 我知道了 |
[29:37] | I get it. You guys– | 我知道了 你们 |
[29:38] | You are the best liars in the world. | 你们是全世界最厉害的骗子 |
[29:40] | Congratulations. Terrific | 祝贺你们 了不起 |
[29:42] | I’m bowled over. | 我被打败了 |
[29:44] | Someone tell me something. | 随便谁说点什么 |
[29:47] | Valadez and I, we have a 10 grand prop bet | 乌拉达和我小赌了一万块 |
[29:49] | On whether he can get your partner into bed. | 看他能不能把你的伴儿搞上床 |
[29:52] | Which is now off. | 现在已经结束了 |
[30:06] | Arrest Poppy. | 把波比抓起来 |
[30:08] | – For what? – Murder. | – 为什么 – 谋杀 |
[30:11] | You’re joking. He’s joking. | 你开玩笑吧 他开玩笑呢 |
[30:13] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你说说吗 |
[30:15] | She’s a murderer. Arrest her. | 她是凶手 逮捕她 |
[30:17] | You sure this isn’t one of your double zero bets? | 你确定这不是你那种乱押00的手法 |
[30:20] | Reynolds. | 雷诺兹 |
[30:22] | All right, come on, stand up. | 好吧 过来 站起来 |
[30:25] | Put your hands behind your back. | 手放在背后 |
[30:28] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Abe Tostevin. | 你因谋杀阿比・托斯提文被捕了 |
[30:39] | You know, you probably want to call lawyer about this. | 你可能想找个律师来解决 |
[30:41] | Of course you won’t be able make bail till monday. | 显然你周一之前不能被保释 |
[30:44] | After the final table. | 冠军赛完了之后 |
[30:45] | Cal, I know you’re mad me, but don’t do this. | 卡尔 我知道你很恼火 但别这样 |
[30:48] | Mad? What, should I be mad? | 恼火 是吗 我该恼火吗 |
[30:50] | I know I’d be mad. | 我知道我比较恼火 |
[30:51] | Are you gonna stop this? | 你会阻止他们吗 |
[30:52] | You started it. You’re gonna have to stop it. | 你引起来的 你来结束才对 |
[30:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:01] | Jake wanted macey to know he was ok, | 杰克想告诉梅西他没事 |
[31:02] | But he didn’t think it was safe to call her, | 但他觉得打电话给她不安全 |
[31:04] | So he called my cell. | 所以他打给我了 |
[31:06] | Truth at last. When? | 终于说真话了 什么时候 |
[31:08] | An hour before we got together. | 咱们在一起之前一个小时 |
[31:11] | So I stopped a guy in the casino, | 所以我拦下赌场的一个人 |
[31:12] | Told him to take that note to the front desk. | 让他把那张纸带到前台 |
[31:15] | To be delivered in the morning | 早上送过来的时候 |
[31:16] | When you planned to be with me, above suspicion, right? | 你计划和我在一起 洗脱嫌疑 是吧 |
[31:19] | I was gonna tell you all about it | 我是要在冠军赛完了之后 |
[31:21] | after the championship was over. | 全都告诉你的 |
[31:22] | How thoughtful. | 谢谢你的好意了 |
[31:24] | Why is Jake hiding? What’s he so afraid of? | 杰克为什么藏起来了 他怕什么 |
[31:27] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[31:28] | You seemed genuinely surprised | 你看见阿比尸体的时候 |
[31:30] | When you saw abe’s body. | 是真的很惊讶 |
[31:31] | Jake just said he saw something awful. | 杰克只是说他看见很可怕的事情 |
[31:33] | That’s it. I didn’t know it was Abe. | 就是这样 我不知道那是阿比 |
[31:36] | If Jake called from wherever he’s holed up, | 杰克一打来电话 |
[31:38] | A trace will lead us right to him. | 我们就能找到他了 |
[31:41] | You let Jake’s wife carry on thinking | 你让杰克的妻子一直认为 |
[31:43] | He was, what, dead or worse. | 他已经死了或者更糟 |
[31:46] | You really are a hawk with a bunny rabbit, aren’t you? | 你就像是小红帽中的狼外婆不是吗 |
[31:48] | The golden boy miss from the final table– | 关键人物缺席最终决战 |
[31:50] | That’s worth at least an next $400,000. | 至少值奖金会增加40万 |
[31:54] | I studied the numbers and made my decision, | 我根据数字做的决定 |
[31:56] | Same as always. | 像往常一样 |
[32:08] | Jake? It’s me, baby. Let me in | 杰克 亲爱的 是我 快开门 |
[32:13] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[32:15] | It’s all right now. | 现在没事了 |
[32:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[32:27] | All right? | 没事吧 |
[32:29] | I just wanted it to be over. | 我只是想结束它 |
[32:32] | Which part, the fame or the fortune? | 指什么 名声还是财产 |
[32:34] | As soon as I made the final table, my life changed. | 只要能进决赛 我的生活就会改变 |
[32:37] | Yeah, knowing you were about to win | 是啊 知道自己至少能赢150万 |
[32:38] | At least $1.5 million, that really sucks. | 竟然要躲起来 真窝囊啊 |
[32:41] | I didn’tw who to trust. Everyone’s different. | 我不知该相信谁 大家各执一词 |
[32:44] | Is that you talking or is that Poppy | 这是你心里话 还是波比让你这么说的 |
[32:49] | I just want our old life back. | 我只想回到我们以前的生活 |
[32:51] | I don’even know this Abe guy. | 我根本不认识阿比这个人 |
[32:52] | Yeah, but you knew where to find his body. | 好吧 但你却知道他的尸体在哪 |
[32:55] | I stumbled across it. | 是我偶然发现的 |
[32:57] | Also you stumbled across the trunk of his car? | 那你还得”偶然”翻开他的车厢才行吧 |
[33:03] | You know we found the murderer, right? | 你知道我们已经找到凶手了 对吧 |
[33:06] | You did? | 找到了 |
[33:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:10] | No, I lied. | 不 我撒谎了 |
[33:13] | When I lie, sometimes I do this. | 我撒谎时 常做这个动作 |
[33:15] | You… When you lie, | 而你 你撒谎时 |
[33:18] | You do this. | 是这个动作 |
[33:21] | I think Poppy got close enough to you to figure that out. | 我想当时波比离你很近 看到你的动作 |
[33:24] | The others, I dot know, maybe. | 至于其他人 不知道 也许 |
[33:27] | That little move, right cards in your hand, | 这个小动作暗示你已经拿到好牌了 |
[33:30] | You could make, what? | 能赢多少钱 |
[33:32] | 8 and a half million? | 850万 |
[33:34] | That’s why Abe was here. | 那就是阿比来这里的原因 |
[33:37] | To coach you, help you win. | 是为了训练你 帮你获胜 |
[33:42] | Look, I don’t care what you think you know. | 我才不管你知道什么 |
[33:44] | I’m not risking my family’s safety. | 我不会用家人的安全冒险 |
[33:46] | And I don’t know anybody named Abe. | 况且我根本不认识什么叫阿比的人 |
[33:49] | Stay tuned for more of the Poker World Championship… | 不要离开 稍后继续世界扑克冠军赛 |
[33:51] | Hold on, cut. | 停 删掉 |
[33:53] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[33:55] | Do it again. | 再来 |
[33:56] | If you wanted me in handcuffs, | 如果你想给我带上手铐 |
[33:57] | You could have just ask. | 直接说好了 |
[34:00] | We found Jake. | 我们找到了杰克 |
[34:02] | He was hiding out. | 他躲起来了 |
[34:04] | He saw Abe’s murder. | 他目睹阿比被杀 |
[34:05] | He just got scared. | 被吓坏了 |
[34:08] | So, who did it? | 谁干的 |
[34:10] | What do you care? | 你关心这做什么 |
[34:11] | It’s nothing to do with you, right? | 反正与你无关 不是吗 |
[34:13] | It turns out Jake doesn’t know who did it. | 现在看来杰克也不知道是谁干的 |
[34:16] | He just freak out. He… | 他吓坏了 |
[34:20] | His wife wants him to play the final table, though. | 虽然他妻子希望他能继续比赛 |
[34:22] | But I don’t think he’ll budge. | 但我觉得他不会改变主意 |
[34:25] | I’d say too bad, but… | 太可惜了 |
[34:26] | Poppy, you’re up. | 波比 到你了 |
[34:35] | Stay tuned for more of the Poker World Championship. | 稍后继续关注世界扑克冠军赛 |
[34:44] | What if she doesn’ take the bait? | 如果她不上钩怎么办 |
[34:45] | She will. | 她会的 |
[34:46] | Maybe there’s time for Ben | 也许我们等的这会儿 |
[34:47] | To run to the casino while we wait. | 你还可以去赌场转一圈 本恩 |
[34:50] | So, the betting you two have been doing, | 你俩下的那点赌 |
[34:52] | You up or down? | 赢还是输了 |
[34:55] | You think didn’t know? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[34:57] | Gillian, your really gotta learn to embrace this town. | 吉莉安 在这里你真该学学怎么享受 |
[35:00] | It was just a couple of bets for old times’ sake. | 不过就是怀旧 小赌几把而已 |
[35:08] | Vas. | 维斯 |
[35:11] | It was you, wasn it? | 是你干的 对吗 |
[35:15] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:16] | We had a deal. | 我们有约在先 |
[35:18] | You and me, first and second place | 这场决赛 |
[35:20] | At the final table. | 你第一 我第二 |
[35:22] | The deal stands. | 约定仍成立 |
[35:24] | Not if you killed Abe. | 你杀了阿比就不行了 |
[35:27] | I told you he didn’t know about us. | 我告诉过你 他不知道我俩的事 |
[35:29] | The bastard could read you like a book. | 那混蛋能把你看穿得一清二楚 |
[35:31] | Why do you think he asked you to lunch,uh? | 你以为他为什么请你吃午饭 |
[35:33] | Old times’ sake? | 叙旧吗 |
[35:34] | He cared about me. | 关心我而已 |
[35:37] | He was coaching other player. He wanted information. | 他在训练其他选手 他想探听消息 |
[35:40] | Are you really that stupid? | 你真那么傻吗 |
[35:40] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[35:44] | You just kill a man | 你杀了一个人 |
[35:45] | Because you think maybe he knows something? | 就因为你以为他知道一些事吗 |
[35:48] | Yeah. Going to cost me $15 million. | 没错 搞不好会让我损失1500万 |
[35:52] | You really did it? | 真是你干的 |
[35:53] | You killed him? | 是你杀了他 |
[35:55] | Not me. One of my investors from moscow. | 不是我 是一个莫斯科来的合伙人 |
[35:59] | I’m calling the police. | 我要报警 |
[36:01] | We’re good. | 有证据了 |
[36:05] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[36:07] | She’s in trouble. | 她有危险 |
[36:16] | Hold it right there, vas! | 站住别动 维斯 |
[36:21] | Stop! | 站住 |
[36:23] | You hold it right there! | 站住别动 |
[36:44] | Have you had enough? | 让你跑 |
[36:47] | Have you had enough? | 还跑不 |
[36:53] | Get his ass outta here. | 把他带走 |
[37:00] | So how did you know she’d go there? | 你怎么知道她会去那 |
[37:01] | It was in her own best interest. | 这关系到她自己的利益 |
[37:03] | Some people don’t change. | 有些人不会改变 |
[37:06] | So you knew she had information the whole time | 这么说你一直知道她那有线索 |
[37:07] | And you still slep with her? | 却还和她上床 |
[37:09] | That’s not why I ept with her. | 我可不是为了这才和她上床 |
[37:11] | – Need a hand? – Give me a towel | – 要帮忙吗 – 给我条毛巾 |
[37:16] | We’re live in 2 hours. | 2小时后直播 |
[37:17] | Perfection, people. | 大家准备到位 |
[37:19] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[37:21] | Ellis. | 艾利斯 |
[37:23] | I want double. | 我要求双倍奖金 |
[37:25] | My bonus for bringing Jake back | 作为我把杰克带回来的奖励 |
[37:26] | To the final table– double it. | 回来决赛 赌注加倍 |
[37:27] | He says he’s not showing | 他说他不会来 |
[37:29] | Oh, he’ll show up. | 他会来的 |
[37:31] | Abe was killed by a russian | 阿比被一个俄国人杀了 |
[37:33] | And his mafia investors. | 他的黑帮后台也死了 |
[37:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:37] | Cause he was coaching J.E. | 因为他在培训杰克 |
[37:43] | You already knew that, didn’t you? | 你早就知道了 对吧 |
[37:46] | That’s why you brought him back to town. | 这就是你带他回去的原因 |
[37:49] | I paid for his ticket out. | 我替他交的保金 |
[37:51] | Yeah. Yeah. And you paid for mine, too. | 没错 我的你也交了 |
[37:54] | Yet here I am, ’cause you need me. | 我来这是因为你需要我 |
[37:56] | Well, I didn’t need Abe | 可我不需要阿比 |
[37:58] | What, you didn’t want him to coach J.E., | 你不想让他培训杰克吗 |
[37:59] | Just give him that little extra edge? | 只给他那么可怜的额外奖励 |
[38:01] | I don’t get involved on that level. | 我不会干涉那么多的 |
[38:03] | Because the integrity of the championship | 因为比赛的公正性 |
[38:05] | Is paramount. | 是至高无上的吗 |
[38:06] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[38:07] | Oh. Right. | 好吧 |
[38:09] | Golden boy from evergreen park, Illinois, | 来自伊利诺伊常青公园的黄金男孩 |
[38:11] | Wins the tournament. | 赢得了比赛之后 |
[38:13] | Next year, every hayseed in america | 明年所有美国的乡巴佬 |
[38:15] | Going to be plopping down 20 grand to enter. | 都会花两万美元参加比赛 |
[38:18] | I didn’t bring abe back to Vegas. | 不是我把阿比带回维加斯的 |
[38:20] | See, you hired me a lie expert, | 你雇了我这个谎言专家 |
[38:23] | And then you lied to me. | 而却对我说谎 |
[38:25] | Double it | 双倍薪酬 记得啊 |
[38:34] | Medium triple latte. | 中杯三倍浓度拿铁 |
[38:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:37] | How long you been watching that? | 你观察这个多久了 |
[38:40] | Not long. | 没多久 |
[38:45] | I lied. | 我撒谎了 |
[38:47] | She likes you. | 她喜欢你 |
[38:49] | Nice try. | 别安慰我了 |
[38:50] | But I saw the lip lick. | 可我看到了卷嘴唇 |
[38:52] | The, uh, true rule of womanhood. | 女人的小秘密 |
[38:55] | Yeah, uh… | 可是 |
[38:57] | Loker, there’s no such thing as true rule of womanhood. | 洛克尔 没有女人的小秘密这回事 |
[38:59] | I made it up. | 我编的 |
[39:02] | You were doing that really super-annoying | 你当时非常让人讨厌 |
[39:04] | Smug guy thing. | 而且自以为是 |
[39:05] | I was pissed. | 我太生气了 |
[39:07] | And I wanted the ant farm. | 我想要那个蚂蚁农场 |
[39:09] | I am smug? | 我自以为是 |
[39:12] | Well, how do I know you’re telling the truth now? | 我怎么知道你现在说的是实话 |
[39:20] | Not only is she laughing, | 她不光在微笑 |
[39:21] | She’s looking right into your eyes. | 而且直盯着你的眼睛 |
[39:23] | She’s being polite. | 这只是礼貌而已 |
[39:28] | This isn’t being polite. | 这不仅仅是礼貌 |
[39:32] | Her pupils were dilated. | 她的瞳孔放大了 |
[39:37] | Well, she did… Touch my knee | 而她还在 某一时刻 |
[39:41] | At one point. | 摸了我的膝盖 |
[39:48] | So you think I should… Call her and– | 所以你觉得我应该 给她打电话 |
[39:51] | Definitely. | 绝对应该 |
[40:04] | Craziest things happen in the desert, | 这是沙漠里最疯狂的事 |
[40:07] | And we’ve seen our fair share, | 终于要到最精彩的部分了 |
[40:08] | With our final table already | 最后的参赛者 |
[40:09] | Cut down from five players to just three | 由五人降到了三人 |
[40:13] | Let’s get started and introduce them to you. | 下面由我一一介绍 |
[40:16] | It’s not easy being green, | 当个新手不容易 |
[40:17] | And that’s true of our current chip leader, | 对于现在的领先者更是如此 |
[40:19] | The lone amateur at this final table. | 决赛中的仅存的一位业余选手 |
[40:22] | The golden boy from evergreen park, Illinois. | 来自伊利诺伊常青公园的黄金男孩 |
[40:25] | Where’s that, you ask? No one knows. | 你说什么 没人认识吗 |
[40:27] | This kid came out of nowhere to | 这个一无是处的孩子 |
[40:29] | sweep through the early rounds… | 居然通过了前面几轮 |
[40:30] | Hey, ben. | 嘿 本恩 |
[40:31] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:34] | Hey, wow. You– | 哇呜 你 |
[40:35] | Huh. Wow. | 不错 |
[40:37] | You look great. | 你看起来不错 |
[40:38] | Yeah, you, too. I mean… | 你也一样 |
[40:40] | The dress, the shoes, the whole thing. | 着装 鞋子 整体 |
[40:42] | Lovely. | 都很迷人 |
[40:44] | I thought I should embrace the Vegas. | 我准备尽情享受维加斯 |
[40:46] | Ladies and gentlemen, Jake Hartman | 女士们先生们 杰克・哈特曼 |
[41:02] | Hey, let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[41:03] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:06] | I’m not letting you spend your last night here, | 你最后一晚不该在这度过 |
[41:09] | Looking like that, watching other people play poker. | 穿成这样 却看一帮人打扑克 |
[41:11] | Forget about it. | 别逗了 |
[41:12] | I’m not interested in gambling. | 我对赌博没兴趣 |
[41:14] | Do you really think that that’s all this town has to offer? | 你认为这个城市只提供赌博吗 |
[41:16] | Just wait and see. I’m gonna blow you mind. | 我得让你开开眼界 |
[41:26] | I’m gonna go get the car and I’ll met you out front. | 我去拿车 咱们前门见 |
[41:29] | First-class service for you all the way. | 全套头等服务 |
[41:31] | Just for you. | 只为你 |
[41:32] | Ladies and gentleman, | 女士们先生们 |
[41:33] | The 23rd poker world championship… | 23界世界扑克冠军决赛 |
[41:36] | Shuffle up and deal! | 现在开始 |
[41:49] | How you doin’, Gordie? | 你怎么样 乔迪 |
[41:50] | Good for the life, Dr. Lightman. | 过得不错 莱特曼博士 |
[41:52] | I’m told you got a one-night pass to the casino. | 你得到了一张赌场的夜场通票 |
[41:54] | One million dollars compliments of Mr. Ellis | 伊利斯先生给您的一百万筹码 |
[42:21] | All of it on double zero. | 全押零 |
[42:24] | Hi, foster. | 福斯特 |