时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 波士顿 | |
[00:08] | 七年前 | |
[00:16] | I sing terrible, too. | 我唱得也很恐怖 |
[00:18] | Cabbie, we’ll just go and get out here and walk. | 司机 我们就在这儿下车步行 |
[00:21] | It’s a bloody zoo out there. | 外面就像个动物园 |
[00:22] | Out. | 下车 |
[00:24] | Out. | 下车 |
[00:27] | Get it up. | 出去了 |
[00:28] | Keep the change, my friend. | 不用找了 朋友 |
[00:47] | Marry, let’s go. | 玛丽 我们走 |
[00:56] | Mary? | 玛丽 |
[00:58] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[01:23] | It’s not like there aren’t any decent schools around here. | 难道这附近就没合适的学校了 |
[01:26] | But, oh, no, my little genius, | 不过 我的小天才 |
[01:29] | She’s got her heart set on Berkeley, | 她心系伯克利大学 |
[01:30] | which is 3,000 bloody miles away, right? | 远在3000英里之外呢 是不是 |
[01:32] | This is her mother’s doing. | 很像她妈妈的作风 |
[01:33] | It’s got her fingerprints all over it. | 她遗传了她全部的 |
[01:34] | And now Emily’s late, right? | 现在艾米利又迟到了 是吧 |
[01:36] | I can’t even find my picture I.D. | 我连身份证都找不到了 |
[01:38] | So, what’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[01:39] | Remember Henry Andrews? | 还记得亨利・安德鲁斯吗 |
[01:41] | Pentagon, 2003. | 五角大楼 2003年 |
[01:43] | He just called. | 他刚才来电话 |
[01:44] | He wants to tell you the truth | 他想当面告诉你 |
[01:45] | about the whole Jimmy Doyle business, face to face. | 吉米・多伊尔事件的真相 |
[01:48] | That was 7 years ago. He wants to come clean about that now? | 都七年前的事了 他现在想招供了吗 |
[01:51] | He was 10 minutes away when he called. | 他打电话时说还有10分钟就到 |
[01:54] | Well, I got to be at the airport in about 10 minutes. | 10分钟内我该赶到机场 |
[01:59] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[02:17] | Emily. | 艾米利 |
[02:21] | Come on, Loker. | 拜托 洛克尔 |
[02:23] | Pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up, pick up. | 快接 快接 快接电话 |
[02:35] | Someone, please! | 来人啊 |
[02:36] | Somebody help! | 谁来帮帮忙 |
[02:38] | I need a little help here! | 这里需要帮助 |
[02:49] | There was a man in that car and he’s in… | 车上有个男人 他… |
[02:53] | He’s dead. He… | 他死了 他… |
[02:56] | It was… | 他… |
[02:57] | He’s in shock. | 他受惊了 |
[02:57] | Let’s get him to the break room. | 带他去休息室 |
[02:59] | Come on this way. | 来这边 |
[03:05] | All circuits are busy now. | 线路正忙 |
[03:07] | Will you please try your call a… | 请稍后再拨 |
[03:10] | Metro authorities have closed off… | 地铁全线关闭 |
[03:13] | Until further notice. | 开放时间稍后通知 |
[03:16] | The police department, along with the fire department, | 警察局和消防队 |
[03:18] | Will be controlled… | 将受控于… |
[03:19] | Dr. Lightman? | 莱特曼博士 |
[03:22] | This just came for you. The man said it was urgent. | 这是给你的 来人说是急件 |
[03:30] | Drink it. | 喝点水 |
[03:32] | What man? What did he… when did he come? | 什么人 他怎么…他什么时候来的 |
[03:35] | Um, just before it… he said no matter what happened next, | 就是刚刚 他说不管等下发生什么 |
[03:37] | You need to open this. | 你都得打开它 |
[03:38] | All right, what’d he look like? What did he look like? | 好吧 他长什么样 什么样 |
[03:40] | Um, he was wearing a hat, sunglasses. | 他戴着帽子 太阳镜 |
[03:42] | It was really quick. | 行动非常快 |
[03:44] | I was just about to go to lunch. | 我正准备去吃午饭 |
[03:45] | If I hadn’t had to stay for this, I could… | 要不是得把这交给你 我就… |
[03:47] | Yeah, I know. Here’s Emily’s number. | 我知道 这是艾米利的号码 |
[03:49] | I want you to call her. | 你给她打个电话 |
[03:50] | You get her on the phone, you come and find me. | 电话接通后 你过来找我 |
[03:53] | – All right, darling? All right. – Ok. | -好吗 亲爱的 -好的 |
[03:54] | …from the exploding site… | 从爆炸现场发回的报道 |
[03:57] | According to reports, the car was traveling south | 据报道 爆炸发生时 |
[03:58] | on seventh near Harvard Square | 该车正沿第七大道南行驶至 |
[03:59] | when the bomb detonated, killing the driver instantly, | 哈佛广场附近 驾车司机当场毙命 |
[04:03] | whose identity is unknown at this point. | 目前司机身份尚不明确 |
[04:05] | The cause of the explosion is as yet unknown… | 爆炸原因尚未查明 |
[04:08] | What is that? | 怎么回事 |
[04:09] | …of several government counterterrorist agencies… | 某些政府反恐部门 |
[04:10] | All right, what’s important for me right now | 好了 现在我的当务之急是 |
[04:13] | is to talk to Emily, so make him comfortable | 跟艾米利通话 你们好好照顾他 |
[04:15] | And give him some tea. | 给他倒点茶 |
[04:16] | No, no, no, you know something about this bomb | 不不不 你肯定了解爆炸的内情 |
[04:18] | or at least you think you do. | 至少你认为自己知道 |
[04:19] | I know that look! | 我看得出来 |
[04:23] | It’s got to be gridlock out there. | 外面肯定交通堵塞了 |
[04:24] | Emily’s probably stuck in it. | 艾米利很可能堵在路上了 |
[04:30] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[04:32] | Go on. Gillian, say it. | 说出来 吉莉安 说吧 |
[04:35] | Doyle is back, | 多伊尔回来了 |
[04:36] | he killed Andrews, I’m next. | 他杀了安德鲁斯 下一个就是我 |
[05:09] | This came just moments before that bomb went off, right? | 这是爆炸发生前刚送来的 |
[05:11] | “Lightman, psych evaluation, | “莱特曼 心理评估 |
[05:14] | March 20, 2003, session one.” | 2003年3月20日 第一辑” |
[05:17] | Ring any bells? | 想起什么了吗 |
[05:20] | UCM stadium, Tunnel 6, 1 p.m. | 中央密西大学体育馆 6号通道 下午1点 |
[05:23] | Or Doyle gets the other 5 tapes. | 言外多伊尔还有另5段录音 |
[05:26] | Someone’s blackmailing you? | 有人敲诈你 |
[05:28] | Is that what it is? | 这是敲诈吗 |
[05:31] | 五角大楼 | |
[05:35] | 七年前 | |
[05:38] | 876室 福斯特 心理咨询师 | |
[05:43] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[05:44] | Dr. Foster. | 福斯特博士 |
[05:46] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[05:47] | How do you do? | 你好吗 |
[05:51] | Apparently, my job here depends on my meeting with you. | 显然 我能不能保住饭碗取决于这次会面 |
[05:57] | So, did they tell you all about me, then? | 他们告诉你我的情况了吗 |
[05:59] | Did they also tell you why they sent me, | 还有派我到这儿的原因 |
[06:00] | So you could officially | 这样你就可以正式地 |
[06:02] | Diagnose me as broken in the head? | 确诊我为精神失常 |
[06:07] | No longer reliable. | 再也不可信 |
[06:09] | Not to be taken seriously. | 再也不被重视 |
[06:11] | I’m here to help you, Dr. Lightman, | 我是来帮助你的 莱特曼博士 |
[06:13] | Not judge you or rubber stamp | 我不是来批判你或者人云亦云地 |
[06:15] | anyone’s attempts to discredit you | 企图质疑你 |
[06:17] | or your science. | 或者你的理论 |
[06:19] | Which, by the way, happens to be of great interest to me. | 事实上我想说 你的理论很吸引我 |
[06:21] | Oh, yeah? | 哦 是吗 |
[06:22] | Is this session being recorded? | 这次会话有被录音吗 |
[06:24] | This office is for therapy and counseling only. | 这间办公室仅用来辅导和治疗 |
[06:28] | I would not tolerate | 我绝不允许 |
[06:30] | Anyone recording what is said in here. | 任何人录下这里的对话 |
[06:35] | Who would send you this? | 谁会给你寄这个 |
[06:41] | Did you know the sessions were being taped, | 你是否知道这段对话被录音 |
[06:43] | And if so, who was doing the recording? | 如果你知道 那么是谁录的 |
[06:46] | You can’t just sit in here and talk about. | 你不能稳如泰山只顾自己 |
[06:53] | It was the pentagon. | 是五角大楼 |
[06:55] | Of course it occurred to me it could have been bugged. | 我自然想到过会话可能被窃听 |
[06:58] | Do I know by who? | 可我怎么知道是谁 |
[07:00] | You know me better than that, cal. | 你了解我的 卡尔 |
[07:05] | Did, uh, Anna reach Emily yet? | 安娜联系上艾米利了吗 |
[07:07] | No, no. She’s still trying. | 没 她还在联系 |
[07:10] | I can’t just walk, Loker. | 我现在不能离开 洛克尔 |
[07:12] | You can’t just walk away from me | 你离不开我 |
[07:14] | When anyone with half a brain knows that | 大家用脚趾头想想都知道 |
[07:15] | You both know something about that bomb, | 你俩肯定知道这次爆炸是怎么回事 |
[07:16] | Which, by the way, came this close to killing me. | 顺便提下 我差点被炸死 |
[07:19] | Mr. Andrews, the confirmed victim, | 安德鲁斯先生 这场事故的确认受害者 |
[07:22] | A british born U.S. citizen | 是出生在英国的美国公民 |
[07:24] | And fossil fuel entrepreneur. | 化石燃料企业家 |
[07:25] | Now, here’s what we’re learning about him at this hour. | 以下是我们刚刚了解到的 |
[07:27] | He was a bachelor… | 安德鲁斯先生是单身 |
[07:28] | You do know that man. | 你确实认识这人 |
[07:29] | Right now we’re being told that we’re going to take you live | 刚接到通知 我们将现场连线 |
[07:32] | to the director of national intelligence | 国家情报局局长 |
[07:34] | at FBI headquarters. | 在联调局部的讲话 |
[07:35] | We do not yet know who is responsible, but multiple agencies… | 我们还未确认责任方 但多数组织… |
[07:39] | That’s a lie. | 他撒谎 |
[07:40] | Ok, Lightman, we know you knew the victim. | 好了莱特曼 我们知道你认识受害人 |
[07:43] | What else do you know? | 你还知道什么 |
[07:45] | That man was killed by Jimmy Doyle, | 是吉米・多伊尔杀了那人 |
[07:48] | One of the most dangerous bastards I’ve ever come across. | 我见过的最危险的混蛋之一 |
[07:51] | Doyle. Irish? | 多伊尔 爱尔兰人吗 |
[07:54] | Belfast. | 贝尔法斯特人[北爱尔兰首府] |
[07:56] | You ok, Foster? | 你还好吗 福斯特 |
[07:58] | Everything’s fine. | 我很好 |
[08:00] | All right, the man that was killed by that bomb | 爆炸案中的受害者 |
[08:03] | Was not a fossil fuel entrepreneur. | 不是化石燃料企业家 |
[08:06] | He was british liaison for counterterrorism | 他是英国在五角大楼安置的 |
[08:08] | at the pentagon. | 反恐联络官 |
[08:09] | And 7 years ago he was my boss. | 7年前 他是我的上司 |
[08:12] | Ok, who is he to you, Foster? | 好了 他是你什么人福斯特 |
[08:15] | Did you work at the pentagon, too, or… | 你以前也在五角大楼工作吗 还是 |
[08:17] | Oh, my God, | 哦老天 |
[08:18] | You did. | 你也是 |
[08:19] | Dad? | 爸 |
[08:21] | Where you been? I was worried sick. | 你去哪了 我急疯了 |
[08:23] | I was stuck out in the mess with everyone else. | 我跟其他人一起被困在那儿了 |
[08:25] | What’s going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[08:26] | That’s what we all want to know. | 我们也想知道 |
[08:28] | Loker, you know, I’m sorry | 洛克尔 我很抱歉 |
[08:31] | About what you just went through, | 你刚才经历的事 |
[08:32] | But right now I need a moment with my daughter. | 但现在我需要点时间跟我女儿一起 |
[08:34] | After that, I’ll figure out | 然后我再考虑下 |
[08:36] | How I’m gonna use you guys on this. | 大家怎么分工 |
[08:37] | That’s how it works, so end of conversation, all right? | 就这样 对话结束 好吗 |
[08:39] | That was a conversation? | 刚才那是对话吗 |
[08:43] | Ok. All right. | 好了 好了 |
[08:47] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry about Berkeley. | 去伯克利的事我很抱歉 |
[08:53] | All right? We’ll do that another weekend. | 好吗 我们下周再去 |
[08:55] | We’ll do it soon, I promise. | 我们肯定去 我保证 |
[08:57] | But right now, I need you to do me a favor. | 但是现在 我需要你帮我个忙 |
[08:59] | Do you have a friend | 你有没有什么朋友 |
[09:00] | that you can stay with for a day or two? | 能去她那里住一两天的 |
[09:02] | Can it be a boy? | 男生可以吗 |
[09:07] | “Can it be a boy?” | 男生可以吗 |
[09:08] | You know I had no idea | 我根本不知道 |
[09:10] | Our sessions were being recorded back then. | 我们当时的会话被录了下来 |
[09:11] | You know, since we’re so close, | 你知道 我们现在关系这么近 |
[09:13] | That means you, scientifically speaking, of course, | 也就是说 准确的说 |
[09:15] | are my blind spot, which you well know. | 你是我的识谎盲点 你很清楚这点 |
[09:18] | Meaning you don’t believe me. | 意思是你不相信我 |
[09:19] | I didn’t say that. Did I say that? | 我可没那么说 我那么说了吗 |
[09:21] | Emotionally, you want to believe me. | 感情上 你想相信我 |
[09:22] | Scientifically, you can’t be sure. | 理论上 你不能确定 |
[09:23] | Please, don’t go after those tapes. | 求你 别去要回录音带 |
[09:25] | It’s not worth it. Don’t go to that stadium. | 这不值得 别去那体育场 |
[09:28] | What’s not worth it? | 那什么值得 |
[09:32] | You have no idea who’s behind this | 你不知道这背后黑手是谁 |
[09:34] | Or what this is really about. | 你不知道这到底为了什么 |
[09:36] | I mean, do you know who’s behind this? | 那你知道这背后是谁在指使吗 |
[09:40] | Drop it, Cal. | 放弃吧卡尔 |
[09:42] | I’m not doing this. | 我不会办这件案子 |
[09:43] | All right. | 那好 |
[09:45] | Look, no one knows I’m doing this, | 别让其他人知道我在办这件案子 |
[09:46] | Understand? No one. | 明白吗 谁都不准 |
[09:59] | Doyle? | 多伊尔 |
[10:01] | Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 |
[10:03] | 7 years ago, | 7年前 |
[10:05] | You were involved in the murder of my wife and daughter. | 你参与了我妻女被杀的案子 |
[10:09] | Yeah, that’s me. | 没错 是我 |
[10:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:14] | Do you have a family now, Dr. Lightman? | 你有孩子了吗 莱特曼博士 |
[10:18] | You already know the answer to that question, don’t you? | 你早知答案了 不是吗 |
[10:21] | How old is she? | 她多大了 |
[10:23] | Your daughter, Emily. | 你女儿 艾米利 |
[10:26] | You leave my daughter alone. | 离我女儿远点 |
[10:27] | How old is she? | 她多大了 |
[10:31] | 16. | 16岁 |
[10:44] | I didn’t plant that bomb in Andrews’ car. | 安德鲁斯车里的炸弹不是我放的 |
[10:48] | Now you got my attention. | 我现在开始警觉了 |
[10:52] | Sure, tracked him down, | 没错 我找到了他 |
[10:55] | I put the fear of God in him. | 把他吓得要死 |
[10:57] | But he swore he didn’t know who killed my girls. | 但他发誓不知道杀我妻女的凶手是谁 |
[11:01] | After I was done with him, | 我放了他之后 |
[11:03] | I tailed him to a corner store. | 跟踪他到街边一家小店 |
[11:09] | He bought this. | 他买了这个 |
[11:11] | A throwaway phone. | 一次性手机 |
[11:13] | Made 2 calls, then tossed it. | 打了两个电话就扔了 |
[11:16] | That’s my office. | 那是我办公室号码 |
[11:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:19] | And the other number I don’t know. | 另外一个我不知道 |
[11:20] | It’s untraceable. | 这号码追踪不了 |
[11:22] | Well, if you didn’t kill Andrews, | 好吧 如果你没有杀害安德鲁斯 |
[11:24] | Whoever did, they made it look like your work. | 不管是谁干的 他们把你当替罪羊了 |
[11:30] | You got 24 hours to find the killer of my wife and daughter | 你还有24小时找到杀害我妻女的凶手 |
[11:33] | Or you’re a dead man. | 不然你就完了 |
[11:35] | Yeah, uh…I need to show you something. | 好吧 但我要给你看些东西 |
[11:37] | Can I show you something? | 我能给你看些东西吗 |
[11:40] | Go on. | 快 |
[11:48] | Here. | 就是它 |
[11:51] | Someone’s trying to use my fear of you to blackmail me. | 有人想利用我对你的恐惧来敲诈我 |
[11:54] | But now that we’ve met, | 但现在我们已经见了面 |
[11:56] | it’s kind of a moot point, don’t you think? | 这就没有意义了 对吧 |
[11:58] | These tapes… what’s on them? | 这些录音里有什么 |
[12:01] | It’s me talking about… | 是我在谈论… |
[12:04] | My role in the death of your wife and daughter. | 我在你妻女死亡这事中扮演的角色 |
[12:09] | Now, I’m gonna find whoever made these tapes | 现在我要找到制作这些带子的人 |
[12:12] | And they’re gonna tell me who killed your family. | 他们会告诉我谁杀害了你家人 |
[12:15] | I’ll do that for your wife and daughter. | 我这么做是为了你的妻女 |
[12:16] | I won’t do it for that. | 不为其它 |
[12:18] | For now. | 暂时放过你 |
[12:44] | Dr. Lightman left without his phone. | 莱特曼博士没带上他手机 |
[12:45] | He gave it to me so I could track down Emily for him. | 他把电话给我 好让我帮他追踪艾米利 |
[12:50] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[12:52] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能帮你做什么吗 |
[12:54] | No. Thanks. | 没有 谢了 |
[13:00] | So you’re the in-house shrink, are you? | 你是机构内部的心理医生 对不对 |
[13:02] | I’m a psychologist. | 我是心理学家 |
[13:04] | Oh, yeah. Psi ops. | 没错 会心理学的条子 |
[13:06] | Let’s see, dirty tricks brigade, eh? | 看看 阴谋诡计汇总 |
[13:10] | Speaking of dirty tricks… | 说到阴谋诡计 |
[13:12] | No, you see, | 不 你明白 |
[13:13] | That wasn’t supposed to happen. | 这事不应该发生 |
[13:15] | Well, now that it has happened, how do you feel about it? | 但确实发生了 你对此有何感觉 |
[13:18] | Is this a plant? | 这是个骗局吗 |
[13:19] | I mean, is this supposed to soften me up? | 你想借此软化我 |
[13:23] | Yes. That’s exactly what it is. | 没错 就是你说的那样 |
[13:27] | Well, it’s working. | 好吧 它有效 |
[13:37] | 3 days ago, when I was undercover | 3天前 我在波士顿的一家酒吧 |
[13:39] | In a bar in Boston, right, | 进行秘密调查时 |
[13:42] | 4 IRA men from Belfast | 4名来自贝尔法斯特的爱尔兰共和军 |
[13:45] | were there to talk about a peace agreement | 在那谈论和平协定 |
[13:48] | with their American money who were feeling a pinch | 对他们手中美元的影响 |
[13:50] | from the war on terror. | 反恐让他们窘迫 |
[13:51] | And my read on one of these IRA men, | 我从其中一位爱尔兰共和军的脸上看出 |
[13:56] | Jimmy Doyle, was… | 吉米・多伊尔准备 |
[14:01] | That he was about to ruin the peace. | 他准备破坏这场和平协定 |
[14:06] | And someone in this building | 然后这座大楼中就有人据此 |
[14:08] | took that as license to kill him. | 下达了刺杀他的命令 |
[14:10] | Only the morons messed it up. | 只是结果被傻瓜们搞砸了 |
[14:14] | They killed his wife and daughter instead. | 他们错杀了他的妻女 |
[14:19] | How do you think I feel? | 你觉得我是什么感觉 |
[14:22] | You know, the paper says | 但是材料上说 |
[14:24] | They caught the two men who | 他们抓到了那两个抢劫并杀害 |
[14:25] | robbed and killed Mary and Bernadette Doyle. | 玛丽和柏娜黛特・多伊尔的凶手 |
[14:29] | But, darling, that’s a cover-up. | 亲爱的 那是编造的 |
[14:31] | That’s two junkies with records | 那是两个有前科的瘾君子 |
[14:33] | Framed and flushed down the toilet as we speak. | 完全是编造出的一堆谎话 |
[14:35] | I mean, come on, you’re an intelligent woman. | 拜托 你可是个聪明的女人 |
[14:37] | You feel responsible. | 你觉得有责任 |
[14:39] | Ashamed. | 惭愧 |
[14:40] | Guilty. | 内疚 |
[14:42] | My daughter is the same age as that little dead girl. | 死去的那小姑娘和我女儿一样大 |
[14:46] | That’s empathy, which is healthy, | 那只是同情 是好事 |
[14:47] | But it doesn’t make you guilty. | 但没理由让你内疚 |
[14:49] | So where is this… this Doyle now? | 现在多伊尔身在何处 |
[14:52] | He got away. | 他逃走了 |
[14:54] | Are you sure he’s a terrorist? | 你肯定他是名恐怖分子吗 |
[14:56] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 没错 当然 |
[14:58] | Oh, even more so now we’ve murdered his family. | 更何况我们杀害了他家人 |
[15:24] | 亨利・安德鲁斯致福斯特博士 | |
[15:27] | 妄想症行为 | |
[15:29] | 巨大的压力 | |
[15:33] | 混乱的判断 | |
[15:35] | 安全风险 | |
[15:37] | Porn? | 在看色情片吗 |
[15:39] | You are human. | 你也食人间烟火 |
[15:41] | You seem to be making a speedy recovery. | 看来你恢复得很快 |
[15:44] | What are you really working on there? | 你到底在做什么 |
[15:46] | Personal stuff. It’s my personal laptop. | 私事 这是我私人笔记本 |
[15:48] | Personal stuff. | 私事 |
[15:50] | In the middle of all this? | 在这种时候 |
[15:51] | That’s what I call compartmentalization. | 这就是公私分明咯 |
[15:54] | Did they teach you that at the Pentagon? | 是五角大楼教给你的吗 |
[15:56] | Can I help you with something, Eli? | 有什么需要我帮忙吗 伊莱 |
[15:59] | Actually, you can… | 事实上 正需要 |
[16:00] | Gillian. | 吉莉安 |
[16:07] | You hacked into… you can’t do that! | 你黑了我电脑 你怎么可以这样 |
[16:09] | In my sleep. | 我梦游看到的 |
[16:13] | Here’s what I know. In 2003, | 我已经了解到 2003年时 |
[16:15] | You were at the Pentagon | 你在五角大楼工作 |
[16:16] | When Henry Andrews, the man whose blood I just cleaned off my face, | 亨利・安德鲁斯 就是血溅了我一脸的那人 |
[16:19] | ordered you to evaluate a member of his team, | 命令你评估他组里一名成员 |
[16:23] | Dr. Cal Lightman, who was acting irrationally | 就是行为反常的卡尔・莱特曼博士 |
[16:26] | And I quote, “In danger of causing serious harm | 原话是这样 “有危害到 |
[16:29] | to ongoing counterterrorist operations.” | 当前反恐行动的可能” |
[16:33] | It could have been worse. | 这还不是最糟的结果 |
[16:37] | It could have been porn. | 我可能逮到你看色情片呢 |
[16:46] | Lightman didn’t believe the robbery-homicide story. | 莱特曼不相信那是抢劫杀人案 |
[16:48] | You mean the Pentagon’s cover-up story. | 你是说五角大楼用以掩饰的故事 |
[16:51] | Those two men were found guilty | 那两人在法庭上被判杀害 |
[16:53] | of the murders of Mary and Hernadette Doyle | 玛丽和柏娜黛特・多伊尔罪名成立 |
[16:54] | by their peers in a court of law. | 而指认他们的才是真凶 |
[16:57] | You know what I hear in that official, | 知道我听出什么了吗 从你满口官腔 |
[16:59] | very un-Foster-like speech pattern? | 一点也不像福斯特的讲话方式 |
[17:02] | Fear and doubt. | 充满恐惧和疑虑 |
[17:10] | Lightman wanted to go public | 莱特曼想把他所相信的 |
[17:13] | with what he believed was the real story. | 事情的真相公之于众 |
[17:15] | He wanted to blow the whistle | 他想要揭发一件掩饰拙劣的 |
[17:17] | on a botched Pentagon ordered hit? | 受命于五角大楼的袭击案 |
[17:19] | To prevent him from doing that, | 所以为了阻止他这么做 |
[17:21] | or at least to discredit his mental state if he tried, | 或者至少在他有意图时分散他的注意 |
[17:23] | his boss sent him to see me. | 他的上司派他来见我 |
[17:30] | His boss… Henry Andrews | 他的上司 亨利・安德鲁斯 |
[17:32] | the man who was killed in that car bomb. | 正是汽车炸弹事件中被杀的人 |
[17:36] | Did Lightman ever blow the whistle? | 那莱特曼有没有揭发那件事 |
[17:39] | His life was in serious danger. | 当时他的生命受到严重威胁 |
[17:41] | See, that doesn’t sound like Lightman. | 瞧 真不像莱特曼的作风 |
[17:44] | A lot of what Lightman does these days | 莱特曼现在的很多作为 |
[17:46] | is because of what… | 都是因为… |
[17:48] | he didn’t do back then. | 他当时的无能为力 |
[17:52] | So I was almost killed by a terrorist | 这么说差点杀掉我的那个恐怖分子 |
[17:55] | who is after Lightman. | 其实是冲着莱特曼来的 |
[18:05] | Jimmy Doyle killed Andrews. | 吉米・多伊尔杀了安德鲁斯 |
[18:11] | You could be next, Dr. Lightman. | 下一个可能就是你 莱特曼博士 |
[18:13] | I don’t talk to people whose faces I can’t see. | 我不跟看不清脸的人说话 |
[18:16] | You want the tapes back or not? | 你想不想拿回录音 |
[18:17] | How do I know you’ve even got them? | 我怎么知道你手上有录音 |
[18:36] | What do I have to do for the rest of them? | 要我做什么才肯给我余下的录音 |
[18:38] | Find Doyle. | 找到多伊尔 |
[18:40] | Flush him out. | 引他出来 |
[18:41] | We’ll take care of the rest. | 其余事情我们来处理 |
[18:43] | Like you did the last time. | 像上次一样吗 |
[18:47] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[19:22] | What? | 干什么 |
[19:25] | The disk. | 光盘 |
[19:29] | I’ll save you the trouble if you like. | 如果你愿意 我直接说给你听好了 |
[19:33] | Somewhere on there, | 录音里有一段 |
[19:34] | I called you a terrorist. | 我曾说你是恐怖分子 |
[19:37] | Terrorist scum I think it was. | 我想我说的是恐怖分子残党 |
[19:39] | At least I never killed innocent women and children. | 至少我没杀害无辜的妇女和孩子 |
[19:44] | All fanatics wash their hands of the blood of the innocent | 所有信徒都以正义之名来清洗 |
[19:47] | in the name of the cause. | 他们手上沾满的无辜者的鲜血 |
[19:48] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[19:55] | Do me a favor. | 省了吧 |
[19:58] | You’re no innocent, Lightman. | 莱特曼 你不无辜 |
[20:00] | No by any stretch of the imagination. | 从任何角度上讲都不无辜 |
[20:12] | I thought I told you to go to Torres’ place. | 我不是让你去托勒斯家吗 |
[20:14] | I will when she gets off work. | 等她下班我就去 |
[20:16] | If it’s safe enough here for everyone else, | 其他人在这里都安全 |
[20:17] | It’s safe enough for me. | 那我也一样 |
[20:20] | That’s a fair point. | 这话有理 |
[20:21] | What happened to your face? | 你脸怎么了 |
[20:22] | I fell, officer. | 我摔倒了 警官 |
[20:25] | Where’s Foster? | 福斯特在哪儿 |
[20:26] | Quit changing the subject. Where were you? | 别转换话题 你去哪儿了 |
[20:28] | I was working. | 我去工作了 |
[20:29] | And, yes, on this bomb. | 对 调查炸弹的事 |
[20:30] | And I can’t tell you about it, and you know that. | 这事我不能告诉你 你也是知道的 |
[20:32] | So will you do me a favor? | 所以你能不能帮我个忙 |
[20:33] | Could you find Foster for me, please? | 帮我把福斯特找来 好吗 |
[20:36] | Uh, hi. | 你好 |
[20:48] | You must be Emily. | 你一定是艾米利 |
[20:52] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:54] | This is Mr. Doyle. | 这位是多伊尔先生 |
[20:59] | I’ll explain later, darling. | 亲爱的 我过会儿跟你解释 |
[21:01] | Will you find Foster for me? | 帮我把福斯特找来 |
[21:11] | Let’s talk about your family. | 我们谈谈你的家人吧 |
[21:13] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[21:15] | No. | 不行 |
[21:16] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:18] | Your wife Zoe and your daughter Emily. | 你妻子左伊和你女儿艾米利 |
[21:21] | Off limits. | 禁止讨论家人 |
[21:26] | It must be quite a strain… | 压力肯定不小吧 |
[21:29] | juggling family with the type of work you do. | 在工作性质上对家人撒谎 |
[21:31] | No, it’s not. | 不 没有压力 |
[21:32] | I mean, not if your family comes first, it’s not. | 把家庭放在第一位的话 就不算欺骗 |
[21:34] | And not to mention the dangerous set of circumstances | 更不要说你现在的危险处境 |
[21:37] | you clearly believe yourself to be in right now. | 这一点你一定非常清楚 |
[21:43] | All right, I get it. It’s loud and clear. | 好了 我懂了 非常清楚 |
[21:45] | That’s all I need to hear. | 我听够了 |
[21:46] | Now, you tell them I’ll go quietly. | 你跟他们说我会安静地离开 |
[21:47] | Just leave my family alone. | 别去骚扰我的家人 |
[21:49] | Dr. Lightman, that’s not what I meant. | 莱特曼博士 我不是这个意思 |
[21:52] | So you’re calling me paranoid, eh? | 那么你的意思是我有妄想症咯 |
[21:53] | I was referring to Doyle still being out there somewhere. | 我指的是多伊尔仍然逍遥法外 |
[21:56] | You’re trying to tell me something else, right? | 你有其他事情要告诉我 是不是 |
[21:58] | Only you can’t. | 只不过你不能说 |
[22:00] | Why is that? | 怎么回事 |
[22:03] | There it is again. | 又来了 |
[22:07] | Thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[22:18] | What’s this? | 怎么回事 |
[22:20] | This… is Jimmy Doyle. | 他是吉米・多伊尔 |
[22:23] | I know who it is. | 这个我知道 |
[22:24] | He’s not a threat to us. | 他不会伤害我们 |
[22:27] | Unless I fail to do right by him. | 除非我没有替他讨回公道 |
[22:29] | Do right by him? | 讨回公道 |
[22:36] | Who did that to your face? | 你的脸谁打的 |
[22:38] | When we first met at the Pentagon, | 我们在五角大楼第一次见面时 |
[22:41] | Who did you report to? | 那时你向谁报告 |
[22:44] | Andrews. You know that. | 安德鲁斯 你知道的 |
[22:46] | Who else? | 还有谁 |
[22:47] | No one else. | 没有了 |
[22:48] | Who did Andrews report to? | 安德鲁斯向谁报告 |
[22:49] | He never told me. | 他没跟我说过 |
[22:51] | This is really important. | 这非常关键 |
[22:54] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[22:57] | But I still don’t have an answer for you. | 可我也无从知晓 |
[23:01] | Are you gonna tell me what that man is doing here? | 能不能告诉我他来这做什么 |
[23:03] | Well, this is our one chance to right a huge wrong | 这是我们弥补过去共同犯下的错误 |
[23:05] | that we both played a part in. | 的一次机会 |
[23:08] | You are not to blame for the murders of that man’s family, Cal. | 他的家人被杀害不是你的错 卡尔 |
[23:12] | I’m not talking about the murders. | 我指的不是凶杀案 |
[23:15] | Actually, I’m talking about the cover-up afterwards. | 我指的是事后的掩饰 |
[23:19] | I mean, me, that’s one thing, but you… | 我的所作所为 是一回事 而你 |
[23:23] | You’re way better than that. | 卿本佳人 不当如此 |
[23:25] | Which is something that’s been bothering me for a long time. | 我为此困扰了很久 |
[23:29] | Now, you know, whatever it is that you’re hiding from me, I forgive you. | 不管你有什么事瞒着我 我都可以原谅 |
[23:34] | I have never hidden anything from you, Cal. | 卡尔 我没对你隐瞒任何事情 |
[23:38] | Let it go. | 别再想了 |
[23:41] | Why don’t you ask Doyle about Andrews? | 你何不向多伊尔询问安德鲁斯的事 |
[23:45] | Cause I’ve always valued your opinion. | 我一直非常重视你的意见 |
[23:59] | Jimmy Doyle, Gillian Foster. | 吉米・多伊尔 吉莉安・福斯特 |
[24:05] | What are you making him do? | 你要让他做什么 |
[24:07] | I just need to find my wife and daughter’s killer. | 我要找出杀害我妻女的凶手 |
[24:10] | To avenge them. | 为他们报仇 |
[24:12] | Are you prepared to hunt and kill another man? | 你有追踪并杀死一个人的准备吗 |
[24:15] | I don’t believe that | 我想你没有 |
[24:17] | Even if he does have a gun to your head. | 哪怕他用枪指着你的头 |
[24:18] | You know, 7 years ago, I helped murder | 听我是 7年前 我间接地害死了 |
[24:21] | this man’s wife and child. | 这个人的妻子和孩子 |
[24:23] | And now I would like to know exactly who it was | 而我现在想知道我到底 |
[24:26] | that I helped. | 做了什么人的帮凶 |
[24:36] | Why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[24:37] | Why now what? | 你什么意思 |
[24:38] | Kill Andrews? | 杀死安德鲁斯 |
[24:39] | I didn’t kill Andrews. | 安德鲁斯不是我杀的 |
[24:41] | I just talked to the man. | 我只是和他说了几句话 |
[24:48] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[24:49] | Then why wait 7 years to come back and do any of this? | 那你为什么等了7年才出手 |
[24:53] | When Mary and Bernadette were murdered, | 玛丽和柏娜黛特被害那天 |
[24:55] | I died that day, too. | 我心如死灰 |
[24:57] | I went from grief to drink, drugs, you name it. | 我用酗酒嗑药来逃避 |
[25:01] | You were a member of a terrorist organization. | 你曾经是恐怖组织的一员 |
[25:02] | God knows how many lives you’re ruined, so, please. | 天知道你杀死过多少人 所以拜托 |
[25:06] | Bloody hell! | 去他的 |
[25:07] | How did you track Andrews down? | 你是怎么找到安德鲁斯的 |
[25:10] | I got his name from the lawyer who represented | 我从那两个瘾君子替罪羊的辩护律师 |
[25:14] | the two junkies they framed for the murder of my girls. | 嘴里得知他的名字 |
[25:16] | Who is he? | 辩护律师叫什么 |
[25:18] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[25:25] | Mmm. Almonds. It smells like a bakery. | 杏仁味 这味道像面包房 |
[25:44] | Howard Moss! | 霍华德・莫斯 |
[26:03] | Bomb! | 有炸弹 |
[26:05] | Bomb! | 炸弹 |
[26:21] | Out of the way. | 快躲开 |
[26:24] | Almonds. | 杏仁味 |
[26:26] | C-4 smells like almonds. | C4炸药有杏仁味道 |
[26:32] | Cal, you ok? | 卡尔 没事吧 |
[26:48] | I could listen to that all day. | 我很喜欢听的 |
[26:50] | I thought we were done. | 我以为你不会再找我了 |
[26:52] | Who’s threatening my family? | 是谁在威胁我的家人 |
[26:53] | Dr. Lightman… | 莱特曼博士 |
[26:55] | Now, you see, I can see it in your eyes, all over your face. | 从你的表情和眼神 我知道我说对了 |
[26:57] | It’s as clear as day. I’d just like to know | 清晰可见 我只需要知道 |
[26:59] | Who it is and what it is I’m dealing with here. | 我要面对的到底是谁 是什么势力 |
[27:03] | I asked you about your family | 我询问你的家人 |
[27:04] | like any therapist would ask any patient. | 不过是治疗师与病人交流的普通方式 |
[27:12] | Maybe you’re having difficulty looking for a lie | 或许你现在找不到谎言只是因为 |
[27:14] | because there isn’t one to find. | 我根本没有说谎 |
[27:16] | I thought your lot called patients clients these days. | 你们现在不是称病人为客户吗 |
[27:19] | Listen, you don’t have to talk about your family with me. | 听我说 你不必和我谈论你的家人 |
[27:24] | But you should find someone. | 但你应该找个人谈谈 |
[27:27] | You know, my wife… | 知道吗 我妻子 |
[27:32] | She doesn’t know about any of this. | 她对此事一无所知 |
[27:37] | Would you like to talk to her about it if you could? | 如果可以的话 你想告诉她吗 |
[27:40] | No, no, I don’t mean about my work in general, | 不不 我不是说她完全不了解我的工作 |
[27:42] | I mean about this Doyle mess. | 我指的是多伊尔事件 |
[27:44] | So do I. | 我指的也是这个 |
[27:46] | No, I would not like to tell her about it. | 不 我不想跟她说这事 |
[27:48] | It would hurt her too much. | 会伤害到她的 |
[27:50] | Why did you choose to work in counterterrorism? | 你为什么会选择反恐这个行当 |
[27:53] | It is a choice. | 你有其他选择 |
[27:55] | Well, the power of terrorists, | 恐怖分子的力量 |
[27:56] | it lies in the fear of the innocent. | 存在于平民的恐惧当中 |
[28:00] | I want to, um… | 我想 |
[28:04] | take that power away, you know? | 消灭这种力量 懂吗 |
[28:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:08] | I got a daughter. | 我有个女儿 |
[28:17] | You know that in the war against terror, | 你知道在与恐怖主义的战争中 |
[28:19] | there’s often collateral damage. | 间接伤害经常发生 |
[28:22] | As awful as that sounds. | 虽然这听起来很糟 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry what… what are you saying? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[28:27] | Some collateral damage can be avoided. | 有些间接伤害是可以避免的 |
[28:30] | You talking about my Emily? | 你是在说我的艾米利 |
[28:33] | We would be irresponsible… | 如果我们不谈艾米利 |
[28:36] | not to talk about Emily. | 才是不负责任 |
[28:50] | Oh, bloody hell. That’s all we need. | 该死的 真是想什么来什么 |
[28:54] | Uh, get… | 帮 |
[28:55] | No, no, no, I’m good. I’m good. | 不不 我还好 我还好 |
[28:57] | I can help myself up. Ohh… | 我可以自己爬起来 |
[28:59] | Sod off, you! | 滚开 |
[29:00] | Go on. | 快走 |
[29:06] | All right, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[29:07] | You’re gonna be all over the bloody internet in a minute, | 你马上就会在网上出名 |
[29:09] | So, here, take that. | 所以 拿着 |
[29:11] | Lay low, and don’t answer that unless her name comes up. | 别接 除非来电显示她的名字 |
[29:15] | You two are quite the pair, aren’t you? | 你俩真是一对好搭档啊 |
[29:17] | Are you still here? | 你还不走 |
[29:20] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[29:22] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[29:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[29:29] | Yesterday, at 3:47 p.M., | 昨天下午 3:47 |
[29:31] | A bomb composed of high-grade C-4 | 一枚由高浓缩C4炸药制成的炸弹 |
[29:35] | made in the style and M.O. | 根据作案手法和风格 |
[29:37] | of what we strongly suspect, | 以及英国情报部门提供的线索 |
[29:38] | according to our friends from British intelligence, | 我们严重怀疑 |
[29:40] | to be the work of a terrorist | 来自于一名恐怖分子 |
[29:41] | named James, AKA Jimmy, Doyle. | 名叫詹姆斯 又名吉米・多伊尔 |
[29:44] | Ah, well, that’s a patent lie for a starter. | 对于初学者来说 这谎撒得很有水准 |
[29:46] | Excuse me? Dr. Lightman. | 抱歉您说什么 莱特曼博士 |
[29:49] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:50] | Dr. Cal lightman, deception expert. | 卡尔・莱特曼博士 鉴谎专家 |
[29:53] | He knows who I am. You know who I am, don’t you? | 他知道我是谁 你知道我是谁的对吧 |
[29:55] | Why would you lie about that? | 你为何假作不知 |
[29:59] | Didn’t you say excuse me? | 你刚刚是不是说了抱歉 |
[30:01] | I mean, really, | 我说 |
[30:03] | if we excused you for the lies you tell, | 如果我们原谅你们说的谎 |
[30:04] | where would it end, then? | 此事如何了结 |
[30:16] | There. | 找到了 |
[30:18] | That’s the man Lightman saw that we didn’t. | 这个人就是莱特曼看见而我们没发现的 |
[30:20] | The one man there who knew who’s responsible | 那里唯一知道谁该 |
[30:22] | for that car bomb. | 为炸弹负责的人 |
[30:24] | This press conference is over. It’s enough. | 今天的新闻发布会结束 到底为止 |
[30:27] | What are you hiding, Mr. Prosser? | 你在隐瞒什么 普罗瑟先生 |
[30:30] | I want the room cleared, now. | 大家马上离开这个房间 |
[30:34] | Dr. Lightman just asked you a question | 莱特曼博士刚在全国电视直播上 |
[30:37] | on national television. | 问了你一个问题 |
[30:38] | I want to give you the opportunity to answer him now, quickly, | 我给你个机会现在就回答他 马上 |
[30:41] | before I go back on national television | 一会我重新开始全国电视直播之后 |
[30:42] | to defend you and to discredit him. | 好为你辩护以及反驳他 |
[30:44] | Do you have more information, then, Dr. Lightman? | 你还有别的信息吗 莱特曼博士 |
[30:45] | I’m not taking any questions. | 我不回答任何问题 |
[30:50] | All right, Lightman. | 好吧 莱特曼 |
[30:52] | This is s a courtesy to your resume and your FBI status, | 仅出于对你专业经历和与联调局合作关系的尊重 |
[30:55] | both of which are now on the line. | 这二者现在可都面临着危机 |
[30:56] | You have a question for him? Make it quick. | 你对他有质疑的话 请快点提问 |
[30:59] | Right. | 好的 |
[31:02] | Doyle is not a terrorist threat. | 多伊尔不是恐怖分子 |
[31:04] | He’s a wanted terrorist from a known terrorist organization. | 他是通缉犯 知名恐怖组织的成员 |
[31:08] | Doyle did not kill Henry Andrews. | 多伊尔没有杀亨利・安德鲁斯 |
[31:10] | We have forensic evidence that links him to the car bomb | 我们有法医证据 表明他和汽车炸弹 |
[31:12] | and the apartment bomb last night. | 以及昨晚的公寓炸弹有关 |
[31:13] | Yeah, well, I have scientific proof | 是吗 那我还有科学证据 |
[31:14] | that says he has nothing to do with either bomb. | 表明他和这两次炸弹袭击都无关呢 |
[31:16] | Scientific proof. | 科学证据 |
[31:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:19] | I spoke to the man. | 我跟他谈过话 |
[31:20] | Which means that your evidence was cooked. | 说明你的证据都是瞎掰的 |
[31:23] | There’s a shocker. | 不可思议吧 |
[31:25] | You know where Doyle is? | 你知道多伊尔在哪 |
[31:26] | Because if you know where he is… | 如果你知道他的所在 |
[31:27] | Mr. Prosser, how was St. Patrick’s day, 2003, | 普罗瑟先生 2003年的圣帕特里克节 |
[31:31] | for you? | 你过得如何 |
[31:31] | Excuse me? | 抱歉你说什么 |
[31:32] | You know, the day that Doyle’s wife | 你知道的 就是多伊尔的妻子 |
[31:34] | And 9-year-old daughter were shot dead in Boston. | 和他9岁的女儿在波士顿被射杀的那天 |
[31:38] | Were you working at the Pentagon back then? | 当时你在五角大楼工作吗 |
[31:42] | Put that one in the yes column. | 这一栏给他打钩 |
[31:44] | Yes, I was at the Pentagon then. | 是 我当时在五角大楼工作 |
[31:46] | What happened to your former colleague | 知道你前同事 |
[31:47] | Henry Andrews yesterday? | 亨利・安德鲁斯昨天出什么事吗 |
[31:51] | He was tragically killed, murdered, | 他惨遭杀害 |
[31:53] | by a terrorist car bomb. | 丧生于汽车炸弹 |
[31:54] | He, who was on his way to tell me what happened | 他正赶来告诉我那天在波士顿 |
[31:57] | that day in Boston, but was killed by somebody | 发生了什么事 却被谋杀了 |
[31:59] | who couldn’t afford the truth to get out. | 一定是不愿真相外泄的人下此毒手 |
[32:01] | How’s that for quick, Sir? | 先生 我问得还算快吧 |
[32:02] | Those are very serious allegations, Lightman. | 这是非常严重的控诉 莱特曼 |
[32:04] | Wild allegations. | 毫无根据的控诉 |
[32:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:06] | Based in science. | 根据科学 |
[32:09] | Right, then. | 好吧 |
[32:11] | 7 minutes by FBI chopper to my lab, | 联调局直升机7分钟后就能到我实验室 |
[32:14] | where we can do this properly and away from the press. | 在我们可以放心说话 远离媒体 |
[32:17] | I can even arrange a couple of FBI agents as escort if you want. | 如果你需要 我可以找联调局探员保护你 |
[32:21] | I don’t think that’ll be necessary, will it, Richard? | 我觉得没有这个必要 理查德你说呢 |
[32:24] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[32:28] | Fine. | 好 |
[32:37] | There’s nothing to this. | 没什么可怕的 |
[32:40] | I mean, it’s child’s play for a man like you, I know. | 对你这种人来说不过儿戏 我知道 |
[32:42] | Right. Uh… | 好吧 |
[32:46] | Where’s the rest of these? | 其余的录音在哪里 |
[32:47] | At your office? | 在你办公室 |
[32:49] | Home? | 家里 |
[32:52] | Safe deposit box? | 保险柜 |
[32:54] | All right, home it is. | 好吧 在家里 |
[32:56] | 2003, the Pentagon. | 2003 五角大楼 |
[32:58] | What was your job? | 你是做什么的 |
[32:59] | That’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[33:01] | But Henry Andrews… | 但亨利・安德鲁斯 |
[33:03] | He reported to you, correct? | 他当时向你报告 对吗 |
[33:05] | That’s also classified. | 这也是机密 |
[33:08] | All right, how about this? | 好吧 那这个呢 |
[33:09] | Today, your job is | 现在 你的职务是 |
[33:11] | Assistant deputy director | 副局长助理 |
[33:14] | over the, uh, | 管理 |
[33:15] | Department of National Intelligence. | 国家情报部 |
[33:17] | That’s correct? | 对吗 |
[33:18] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[33:20] | Do you like your job? | 你喜欢你的工作吗 |
[33:23] | I need your words, Mr. Prosser, for the machine. | 你得讲话 普罗瑟先生 机器需要 |
[33:25] | You know. It’s not as smart as I am. | 因为它没我这么聪明 |
[33:27] | Though I say so myself. | 虽然听着有点王婆卖瓜 |
[33:29] | I’m proud of the work I do. | 我为我的工作感到骄傲 |
[33:32] | But you’d like the director’s job even more, wouldn’t you? | 不过你更希望升为局长 不是吗 |
[33:35] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[33:37] | Ooh, blimey. There. | 嘿 看那 |
[33:39] | That was almost a moment of total honesty there. | 真是意欲泗胸啊 |
[33:42] | You feel all right? You need to lie down? | 你没事吧 需要躺下吗 |
[33:43] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[33:45] | Uh, for Mr. Prosser. Jimmy Doyle… | 普罗瑟先生的电话 是吉米・多伊尔 |
[33:47] | He says he’s at your home with Mrs. Prosser. | 说他在你家 和你夫人一起 |
[33:53] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:58] | I’d take that call if I were you, Mr. Prosser. | 如果我是你我会接的 普罗瑟先生 |
[34:02] | If you love Mrs. Prosser, that is. | 当然前提是你爱普罗瑟夫人 |
[34:07] | Well, take it, anyway. | 总之 接了吧 |
[34:17] | I do not negotiate with terrorists. | 我不和恐怖分子谈判 |
[34:20] | Well, that’s one way of getting rid of the wife. | 那也是摆脱老婆的一个办法 |
[34:23] | How dare you. | 你太放肆了 |
[34:24] | I love my wife. | 我爱我妻子 |
[34:26] | We need to send a team to my house. | 派一个小队去我家 |
[34:29] | Doyle’s not at Prosser’s house. | 多伊尔不在普罗瑟家 |
[34:31] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[34:32] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:34] | Polygraph’s a decoy, too. | 测谎仪也只是个幌子 |
[34:36] | Lightman needs Prosser to focus on beating that | 莱特曼想让普罗瑟集中精力去对付它 |
[34:38] | So he can’t mask the truth with his eyes and his body language. | 这样他就无法伪装眼神和肢体语言 |
[34:40] | Your wife’s not so keen to talk to you either, Mr. Prosser, | 你妻子也不怎么乐意和你讲话 普罗瑟先生 |
[34:44] | Now she knows what you’ve done, | 因为她知道你干了什么 |
[34:46] | who you really are. | 看清你的真面目了 |
[34:49] | You two are in this together, aren’t you? | 你们俩串通好的 是不是 |
[34:51] | You’re aiding and abetting | 你们在协助并且教唆一个 |
[34:52] | a wanted terrorist. | 被通缉的恐怖分子 |
[34:54] | Wanted for what? | 为什么被通缉 |
[34:55] | For the murder of Henry Andrews. | 谋杀亨利・安德鲁斯 |
[34:57] | Now, listen. | 听我说 |
[35:04] | You see this? | 看见这个了吗 |
[35:06] | This was delivered to my office less than a minute | 亨利・安德鲁斯刚在我窗外被炸死 |
[35:08] | before Henry Andrews blew past my window. | 这个就送进了我的办公室 |
[35:14] | You see this? | 看见这个没 |
[35:16] | This was given to me a short time later, | 这是不久之后你一跟班 |
[35:20] | by one of your goons at a stadium. | 在体育场给我的 |
[35:22] | You taped my sessions with Dr. Lightman | 你录制了我和莱特曼博士的谈话 |
[35:25] | without my knowledge. | 却未事先告知 |
[35:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:29] | You authorized the assassination | 2003年 就是你 |
[35:31] | of Jimmy Doyle back in 2003, | 根据我的情报 授权了 |
[35:33] | based on my intelligence. | 对吉米・多伊尔的暗杀行动 |
[35:35] | That’s anger, and it’s directed at Lightman. | 愤怒 对莱特曼的 |
[35:39] | Prosser based his kill order on Lightman’s science. | 普罗瑟根据莱特曼的科学下达杀人的命令 |
[35:42] | When your people killed Doyle’s family, | 你的人杀死多伊尔的家人的时候 |
[35:45] | you knew he’d be back one day. | 你就知道他有一天会回来的 |
[35:47] | You planned to use these to blackmail me to draw Doyle | 你想利用这些让我帮你 |
[35:50] | into your crosshairs. | 把伊尔引入你的陷阱 |
[35:52] | And so, the lawyer, he tips you off | 而那位律师泄密给你 |
[35:54] | Doyle is back in town, | 说多伊尔回来了 |
[35:55] | he’s going after Andrews. | 准备找安德鲁斯报仇 |
[35:57] | So before Andrews could lead Doyle back to you… | 所以在安德鲁斯把多伊尔引到你那儿之前 |
[35:59] | Boom. | 砰 |
[36:02] | No more Andrews. | 安德鲁斯死了 |
[36:04] | Made to look like Doyle’s work, | 伪装成多伊尔的手法 |
[36:05] | And boom, no more lawyer. | 轰的一声 律师也没了 |
[36:08] | Another loose end taken care of. | 又解决了一个小隐患 |
[36:11] | You can’t prove anything. | 你没有任何证据 |
[36:14] | I’m not trying to. | 我不需要证据 |
[36:15] | I mean, I’m not trying to prove anything. | 我没想证明什么 |
[36:16] | I mean, not in a court of law. | 这又不是对簿公堂 |
[36:18] | Anyway, I’m not that naive. | 再说我可没那么天真 |
[36:20] | No, I just… I wanted the truth, for myself. | 我个人想知道真相 仅此而已 |
[36:23] | Now I’ve got it, you can go. Have a nice life. | 现在知道了 你可以走了 祝生活愉快 |
[36:27] | What about Doyle? | 那多伊尔呢 |
[36:29] | Doyle. | 多伊尔 |
[36:31] | You there? | 在吗 |
[36:34] | He’s gone again. | 他又不见了 |
[36:36] | That’s all right. He’ll be back, | 没关系 他会回来的 |
[36:38] | sooner or later. | 迟早的事 |
[36:39] | Yeah, you should give us a call when he shows up. | 你要是看到他 就通知我们 |
[36:51] | I want protection. | 我请求保护 |
[36:55] | In return for what? | 拿什么交换 |
[36:56] | And immunity. | 还有豁免权 |
[36:59] | I never knew this situation in Boston | 我完全没想到波士顿的事情 |
[37:00] | was going to become such a mess. | 竟演变成这么大的麻烦 |
[37:02] | When I found out that Doyle was back, | 当我发现多伊尔回来后 |
[37:04] | I told Finch that he needed to clean up his own trash. | 就告诉芬雀他的麻烦自己去处理 |
[37:08] | Finch. Is that a code or a real name? | 芬雀 代号还是真名 |
[37:10] | Code. | 代号 |
[37:11] | I don’t know his real name. | 我不知道他的真名 |
[37:14] | But I never told him to kill Andrews and the lawyer | 但我从没叫他去杀安德鲁斯和律师 |
[37:17] | or Doyle. | 还有多伊尔 |
[37:18] | I never used those words. | 我没用过这样的字眼 |
[37:21] | I never said that. | 我从来没说过 |
[37:25] | Call Finch. | 给芬雀打电话 |
[37:40] | You better hurry or you’ll miss him. | 你要抓紧时间 否则就找不到他了 |
[37:44] | That’s all of them. | 所有的都在这里了 |
[37:45] | Send my best to Dr. Foster. Gillian. | 替我问候吉莉安・福斯特博士 |
[37:51] | Doyle. Where is he? | 多伊尔在哪儿 |
[37:55] | Parkview Hotel. | 美仑大饭店 |
[37:58] | Room 344. | 344房 |
[38:25] | Let’s have a look at your face, then. | 让我们看看你的脸 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[38:31] | The one cabdriver I have never forgotten. | 正是我永生难忘的计程车司机 |
[38:35] | Weapon. | 交出武器 |
[38:37] | Slowly, | 慢慢地 |
[38:39] | Finger and thumb. | 别碰扳机 |
[38:55] | Finch, huh? | 芬雀是吧 |
[38:57] | Finch? | 芬雀 |
[39:00] | It’s like a small bird. | 像只小鸟 |
[39:03] | I was just following orders. | 我只是奉命行事 |
[39:10] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[39:15] | My Bernadette | 我的柏娜黛特 |
[39:17] | would have turned 16 today. | 今天该满16岁了 |
[39:22] | Wait…I didn’t mean for… | 等等 我不是有意的 |
[39:27] | You grabbed the gun when I… | 你当时抓着我的枪 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:33] | He is, you know. | 你听到了 |
[39:35] | He is sorry. | 他很抱歉 |
[39:37] | I can’t tell how genuine it is, so… | 我不知道他有多真心 那么… |
[39:42] | It’s up to you, Doyle, really. | 你决定吧 多伊尔 |
[39:44] | What? | 什么 |
[39:48] | I am sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[40:01] | How did you know the weapon wasn’t loaded? | 你怎么知道枪里没子弹 |
[40:07] | I didn’t. | 我不知道 |
[40:10] | Why wasn’t it? | 为什么没子弹 |
[40:12] | Love of revenge… | 是对复仇的执着 |
[40:15] | killed my girls. | 害死了我的妻女 |
[40:31] | And so Prosser gets immunity. | 这么说普罗瑟得到豁免权了 |
[40:34] | Does he, hell. | 没错 |
[40:36] | Why didn’t you talk about | 那天你为何没说 |
[40:36] | what happened to my girls that day? | 我妻女出的事儿呢 |
[40:40] | I have girls of my own, mate. | 我也有妻女 伙计 |
[40:42] | Ah, I’ll never get over my hatred for you people. | 我永远都克服不了对你们这些人的仇恨 |
[40:57] | I was the one that told him. | 是我告诉他的 |
[40:58] | I said that the only way to fight terrorism | 我说对付恐怖主义的唯一方法 |
[41:02] | was to fight like a terrorist, and I meant that. | 就是以暴制暴 而且我以为我是对的 |
[41:08] | So while I read Doyle as a threat, | 当我得知多伊尔构成了威胁 |
[41:10] | I knew they’d kill him. I wanted them to kill him. | 就知道他们会杀死他 我也希望如此 |
[41:13] | Do you think you can forgive yourself? | 你能原谅自己吗 |
[41:19] | So were you ever gonna tell me? | 你有想过跟我说实话吗 |
[41:42] | He came to me | 午夜的时候 |
[41:44] | in the middle of the night, | 那个人来找我 |
[41:46] | Before our first session. | 就在我们第一次会面前 |
[41:49] | Not to my office, to my house. | 不是来我办公室 而是我家 |
[41:54] | My house. | 去了我家 |
[42:00] | I’d never seen him before and I never saw him again. | 我以前没见过他 以后也再没见过 |
[42:05] | He told me to do what I had to do to keep you quiet, | 他让我用一切手段让你保持沉默 |
[42:08] | or Doyle wouldn’t be the only man to lose his wife and daughter. | 否则失去妻女的就不止多伊尔一个 |
[42:15] | If I told you that it would have been proof positive | 如果我告诉你真相 就证实了确有隐情 |
[42:18] | of a cover-up, and you would have never let go. | 你是绝不会放手的 |
[42:24] | So… | 所以 |
[42:30] | I couldn’t let you do that. | 我不能让你那么做 |
[42:33] | To you, your family. | 为了你 和你家人 |
[42:37] | You’d never have gotten to blow the whistle. | 你不可能有说出真相的机会 |
[42:38] | He would have cut you down | 因为不等你说出来 |
[42:41] | before you put it to your lips. | 他就会干掉你 |
[42:44] | So, all that talk about you being a bad liar, | 那么 你说自己不会撒谎 |
[42:50] | that’s just an act. | 只是在演戏 |
[42:52] | Right? That’s a lie. | 对吧 都是谎话 |
[42:56] | Depends on the lie. | 善意的谎言 |