时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | My name is Ilene. Do you have any pain? | 我叫伊莲 这里疼么 |
[00:16] | – Scale 1 to 10? – It hurts to breath. | -疼痛程度一到十 -呼吸都疼 |
[00:19] | You don’t care, right? | 你不在乎 是吧 |
[00:20] | Try not to move. You may have refracture. | 尽量别动 你可能还会骨折 |
[00:22] | OK. OK. | 好 好 |
[00:23] | I’ll check on him now. | 我去看看他 |
[00:25] | Juan. | 胡安 |
[00:33] | Hey, that’s Juan Salazar, yo. | 那是胡安・萨拉查 |
[00:44] | You’re going to help me get her out of there. Come on. | 你得帮我把她弄出来 来吧 |
[00:52] | Can we wait till help gets here? | 我们能等待救援来再行动么 |
[00:53] | We are the help. Everybody, back up. | 我们就是救援 大家后退 |
[00:57] | You’re going to pull her out. | 你要把她拉出来 |
[00:59] | I need you to keep her still and stable | 我要你确保她稳住不动 |
[01:06] | It’s ok. Ok. | 没事的 没事 |
[01:08] | Steady. Breathe. | 稳住 呼吸 |
[01:15] | Ok. I’m going to cut the seat belt. | 接下来 我要割断安全带 |
[01:17] | When she falls, catch her | 等她掉下来时 接住她 |
[01:18] | and guide her… | 然后引导她出去 |
[01:22] | Ok. Watch her spine. | 小心她的脊椎 |
[01:27] | Keep her spine supported. | 撑住她的脊椎 |
[01:31] | Gentle. Support her. | 轻点 撑着她 |
[01:36] | Go around her knees. | 去抓住她的膝盖 |
[01:37] | On my count. Ready? | 我数到三 准备好了么 |
[01:39] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[01:43] | Back up, now! | 退后 马上 |
[01:51] | SUV versus SUV about a month ago. | 一个月以前 两辆越野车相撞 |
[01:53] | Cara Evans sustained cracked ribs, | 卡拉・埃文斯的肋骨粉碎性骨折 |
[01:55] | a punctured lung, and whiplash. | 一侧肺部穿孔 还有颈部扭伤 |
[01:57] | Juan Salazar took the brunt of the impact. | 胡安・萨拉查受到正面直接撞击 |
[02:00] | Died instantly. | 当场死亡 |
[02:01] | Juan Salazar, he was a baseball player. | 胡安・萨拉查 他是个棒球运动员 |
[02:03] | Best rookie pitcher in the league. | 联盟最佳新秀投手 |
[02:06] | Donuts are going like hotcakes. | 面包圈炸得像薄煎饼 |
[02:09] | Oh? I know that look. | 我懂你那个表情 |
[02:12] | Assistant D.A. Jan Ottinger, | 地方检察官助理杨・奥汀格 |
[02:13] | this is Dr. Cal Lightman. | 这位是卡尔・莱特曼博士 |
[02:15] | An assistant D.A. With no time for small talk… | 地方检察官助理 那势必没时间闲聊 |
[02:19] | or donuts… | 也没时间吃面包圈 |
[02:22] | Brings us car crash footage. | 把车祸录像放一下 |
[02:26] | I smell a headline. | 我闻道了头条的味道 |
[02:27] | 3 guys were out joyriding in that SUV. | 有三个人开着那辆偷来的越野车超速驾驶 |
[02:30] | Fled the scene uned. | 安然无恙地逃离了现场 |
[02:32] | Vehicular manslaughter? | 交通肇事 |
[02:34] | Try murder two. | 二级谋杀可能更贴切 |
[02:36] | Really? Murder? | 真的么 谋杀 |
[02:38] | Really. | 没错 |
[02:44] | And while the story’s still hot, | 既然这件事还没过去 |
[02:46] | you want to know which one was driving, huh. | 你们想知道是谁在驾驶 |
[02:50] | Well, we don’t get kids to rat out their mates | 我们不能只是因为你这么说了 |
[02:53] | just because you say so. | 就让这些孩子出卖他们的朋友 |
[02:54] | It’s a little more complicated than that. | 事情还要更复杂一点 |
[02:56] | Juan Salazar was a talented young man cut down in his prime. | 胡安・萨拉查是英年早逝的有为青年 |
[03:00] | Now, you wouldn’t want to stand in the way of justice, | 现在 你不会不想站在正义的这一方吧 |
[03:02] | Would you, Dr. Lightman? | 你会呢 莱特曼博士 |
[03:06] | Dr. Lightman? What are you looking at? | 莱特曼博士 你在看什么 |
[03:09] | Hold the phone. Stop the presses. That’s guilt, that is? | 拿着手机 停止按键 那是内疚对吧 |
[03:14] | Your headline’s about to change. | 你的新闻标题要变了 |
[03:51] | Those 2 guys pacing can’t look at that one. | 走动的两个人从不看向另外一个人 |
[03:53] | That’s guilt, and they’re also– | 那是内疚 他们还… |
[03:55] | Yeah, that is guilt. They stole a car, | 没错 是内疚 他们偷了车 |
[03:57] | and they killed somebody. | 而且杀了人 |
[03:58] | – Can I finish? – Yes. | -能让我说完么 -没问题 |
[04:01] | That’s guilt for what they did to Juan Salazar. | 他们因对胡安・萨拉查的所做所为而愧疚 |
[04:05] | And shame for what they’re about to do to their buddy. | 也为接下来要对同伴做的事情而感到羞愧 |
[04:07] | Each is waiting for the other to go first. | 他们都在等对方先行动 |
[04:16] | You two, out. | 你们两个 出去 |
[04:19] | You’re Mark, right? | 你就是马克 是吧 |
[04:20] | Sit down. I want to talk to you. | 坐下 我想和你谈谈 |
[04:27] | Want to give up your friends? | 想出卖你的兄弟么 |
[04:30] | You’re not a rat, are you? | 你不是叛徒 是吧 |
[04:32] | Which is more than I can say about them. | 他们可不是这样的 |
[04:34] | They were going to give you up, if I hadn’t jumped in. | 如果不是我进来 他们就把你出卖了 |
[04:37] | You think I’m full of it? | 你觉得我在胡扯么 |
[04:39] | I see that, too. Flared nostrils, | 我也看出来了 鼻孔放大 |
[04:42] | eyes narrowed– | 眯起眼睛… |
[04:43] | all of which is totally understandable. | 这些我完全可以理解 |
[04:46] | But if I’m so full of it, | 但如果我是胡扯的 |
[04:51] | how come I know, from their faces, | 我怎么会从他们的脸上看出 |
[04:54] | that you were the one driving the SUV? | 你就是驾驶越野车的那个人 |
[04:58] | – Oh, you must be his lawyer. – Yeah. | -你一定是他的律师 -是的 |
[05:00] | – Public defender? – Yeah. | -公设辩护人么 -没错 |
[05:01] | It’s ok. He didn’t say anything… | 没关系 他嘴上什么… |
[05:03] | verbally. | 都没说 |
[05:04] | And I’m not a cop, actually. | 还有其实 我不是警察 |
[05:15] | – What do we got? – Banger versus Glock. | -病人情况如何 -一名被格洛克枪打中的帮派分子 |
[05:17] | GSW to the chest. | 胸腔中弹 |
[05:19] | Pulse is 140 and thready. | 脉搏一百四十还很微弱 |
[05:20] | BP’s 60 over 30, | 血压高压六十低压三十 |
[05:21] | decreased breath sounds on the left. | 从左侧听起来呼吸音传导减弱 |
[05:23] | – Has he been responsive at all? – I don’t know. | -他对外界有反应吗 -不知道 |
[05:25] | Ok, on my count, 1, 2, 3. | 好 听我数 一 二 三 |
[05:29] | Lois, get ready for intubation. | 洛伊丝 准备好插管 |
[05:30] | Doug, we’re going to need a chest tube. | 道格 我们需要一根胸管 |
[05:32] | I’ll see you in the garage. | 我们车库见 |
[05:40] | -You’re amazing. – Thank you. | -你真棒 -谢谢 |
[05:44] | You know, I thought I’d get that bit out of the way. | 我觉得我有点冒昧了 |
[05:46] | You’re amazing at what you do. | 不过你做的真是太好了 |
[05:48] | Dr. Cal lightman. | 卡尔・莱特曼博士[同医生] |
[05:50] | Ilene Clarke. You new here, doctor? | 伊莲・克拉克 你是新来的医生么 |
[05:52] | No, I’m not that kind of doctor, darling. | 不 我不是医生 亲爱的 |
[05:54] | You going up or down? | 你是上楼还是下楼 |
[05:55] | Down. “B.” Thank you. | 下楼 地下室 谢谢 |
[06:07] | Well, that’s a bit of a relief. | 现在可算轻松点了 |
[06:11] | No music. | 不过没有音乐 |
[06:17] | I suppose you might say I’m the kind of doctor | 我就知道你会以为我是个医生 |
[06:19] | That’s a bit of a pain in the ass, really. | 其实这样就有点难搞 真的 |
[06:22] | Oh, yeah? Why? | 是么 为什么 |
[06:24] | I poke about a bit. | 我喜欢四处打探 |
[06:30] | I’m afraid you can’t come in here. | 抱歉你不能进这里 |
[06:31] | Oh, tell that to the D.A. | 这话对地区检察官说去 |
[06:33] | You work for the D.A.’s office? | 你是为地区检察官做事的 |
[06:35] | I know. | 太屈就了是吧 |
[06:36] | But in this economy, one can’t be too fussy. | 但现在的经济情况 做生意不能太挑剔 |
[06:41] | What can I do for you, Dr. Lightman? | 我能帮你什么呢 莱特曼博士 |
[06:43] | Well, before they lock a kid up | 在他们以谋杀棒球明星的罪名 |
[06:44] | for killing a baseball star, | 逮捕那个孩子之前 |
[06:45] | thought I’d come here and get your side of the story. | 来听听你这边是什么说法 |
[06:48] | Mine? Why? | 我的说法 为什么 |
[06:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[06:51] | Something about your face… | 你当时的表情 |
[06:53] | I think there’s more to you than meets the eye. | 我觉得你知道更多内情 |
[06:57] | I feel terrible about what happened to Salazar | 我对萨拉查的死还有 |
[07:00] | and that kid who killed him. | 那个害死他的孩子都感到抱歉 |
[07:01] | Mark Jackson? Is that his name? | 马克・杰克逊 是叫这个名字吧 |
[07:03] | In the eyes of the district, | 在地区检察官看来 |
[07:05] | Mark Jackson’s an adult. | 马克・杰克逊是成年人 |
[07:07] | So his life’s pretty much over. | 所以他这一辈子算完了 |
[07:08] | He’ll do grown-up time. | 他会被当做成人来量刑 |
[07:11] | it was a terrible tragedy for everyone involved. | 这对每个被卷入的人来说都是一场惨剧 |
[07:14] | Yeah. Could have been worse, though, you know, | 算是不幸中的万幸了 |
[07:16] | If you hadn’t yanked that woman out of the car before it blew up. | 要不是你及时在爆炸之前把那个女的拽出来 |
[07:20] | I just do what I do. | 做好本职工作而已 |
[07:22] | And ask questions later. | 事后再回想 |
[07:25] | I heard that’s pretty common with people like you. | 我听说对你们这种人很平常 |
[07:28] | People like me? | 我们这类人 |
[07:30] | Cops, firefighters, soldiers. | 警察 消防员 士兵 |
[07:33] | No shame in being proud, you know. | 自豪时从不害羞 |
[07:35] | I’d be proud. | 我要是你也会自豪的 |
[07:37] | I don’t think you came down here just to tell me that. | 你来这里不是只为说这个吧 |
[07:39] | Help me save Mark Jackson’s life. | 帮我个忙救救马克・杰克逊的命 |
[07:44] | For some reason, I have faith in you. | 不知为何我对你很有信心 |
[07:47] | Hey, Ilene, I’ve got your tuna on wheat. | 伊莲 这是给你的金枪鱼三明治 |
[07:51] | Later, kent. | 肯特 晚点再说吧 |
[07:56] | I’ve got some restocking to do. | 我还要补充一下库存 |
[07:58] | Fresh blood for the next one? | 为下一位病患准备新鲜血液吗 |
[08:00] | Oh, I get it. You’re a behavioral science doctor, right? | 我知道了 你是那种行为科学博士吧 |
[08:03] | And you are an adrenaline junkie. | 而你是肾上腺素上瘾者 |
[08:08] | I just like what I do, if that’s what you mean. | 我喜欢我的职业 如果你是指这个 |
[08:11] | Yeah. When you do it right, you know, | 要是你干的好 |
[08:14] | and no one dies. No need to feel ashamed about that, by the way. | 没有人会死 不过也不用自责 |
[08:18] | You can’t save them all. | 你不可能救所有人 |
[08:19] | I know that. | 这道理我懂 |
[08:21] | Does it make a difference to you | 死者是一个体坛明星 |
[08:23] | that he’s a famous sports star? | 对你来说重要吗 |
[08:25] | A human life is a human life, Dr. Lightman. | 莱特曼博士 每一条生命都很重要 |
[08:28] | Right. So… | 这样啊 那么 |
[08:33] | How close to the brink do they have to come | 他们要处于多危急的状态 |
[08:35] | to get your motor hot? | 你才会性奋 |
[08:36] | That’s sick. | 你这说法很恶心 |
[08:40] | Mouth to mouth. | 嘴对嘴 |
[08:42] | I mean, there’s nothing more intimate than that. | 没什么比那更亲密接触了吧 |
[08:44] | Right? And then there’s the chest compressions, | 还有胸外心脏按压 |
[08:46] | knowing that if you stop pumping, | 你知道要是你停止起搏 |
[08:49] | so does the heart. | 那颗心脏也会随之停止跳动 |
[08:50] | Like I said, I do what I do. | 我说了 我只是做好本职工作 |
[08:52] | But unlike what you said, I try not to ask questions after. | 不像你说的 我尽量不去事后回想 |
[08:59] | So the accident is just the foreplay. | 这么说交通意外只是前戏 |
[09:03] | And the rescue, that’s the main event. | 而营救过程才是正戏 |
[09:06] | But the save, | 而救人 |
[09:08] | that’s where you get to release. | 会让你达到高潮 |
[09:15] | Everything ok, Ilene? | 伊莲 你还好吧 |
[09:17] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:20] | Go home, please. | 回家吧 拜托 |
[09:31] | Do you always get so close to the delivery boy? | 你经常跟送外卖的这么亲密吗 |
[09:34] | That is my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[09:37] | Look, I don’t know what you came here to do. | 我不知道你为什么来这里 |
[09:39] | But what you’re saying is crazy. | 但你刚才说的那些都是疯话 |
[09:42] | Yeah, you’re telling me, darling. | 对 但你的反应都告诉我了亲爱的 |
[09:44] | The kind of crazy I live for. | 我就是靠这种疯狂吃饭的 |
[09:49] | We’re pretty sure your son stole that suv, Mrs. Jackson. | 杰克逊太太 我们确定你儿子偷了那辆越野车 |
[09:53] | Hang on. Our neighbor was on vacation, ok? | 慢着 我们的邻居去了度假 |
[09:56] | Mark and his friends just borrowed it. | 马克和他的朋友只是借用一下 |
[09:58] | Is that what Mark told you? | 是马克这么告诉你的 |
[10:00] | Or is that what his lawyer instructed you to say mark told you? | 还是他的律师建议你说是马克告诉你的 |
[10:03] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[10:04] | It must be difficult raising a child, | 独自一人抚养孩子一定很辛苦 |
[10:07] | and especially a son, on your own. | 尤其是个男孩 |
[10:11] | I do the best I can. | 我尽我所能了 |
[10:13] | This wasn’t the first time Mark did something like this, was it? | 马克不是第一次做这种事了 对吧 |
[10:18] | He’s been doing so good. | 他之前的表现都很好 |
[10:20] | He even applied to technical school. | 他甚至还申请读技校 |
[10:26] | I can hear the fear in your voice. | 我能听出你的恐惧 |
[10:29] | Listen, I want you to know that we believe | 我想告诉你我们认为 |
[10:31] | The D.A. is over-reaching with this murder two. | 地区检察官以二级谋杀罪名起诉有点过了 |
[10:35] | And we want to help you, Mrs. Jackson. | 杰克逊太太 我们想帮助你 |
[10:37] | You’re working for the D.A. | 但你们是为地区检察官工作的 |
[10:40] | Well, actually, we like to believe that we work for the truth. | 我们相信我们是在为真相工作 |
[10:50] | When it happened– you know, I mean– | 当那件事发生之后 你懂的 |
[10:53] | and when Mark first heard that | 当马克知道他 |
[10:56] | it was Juan Salazar who was killed, | 害死的是胡安・萨拉查 |
[10:59] | you know what he said to me? | 你们知道他怎么对我说吗 |
[11:01] | My baby, you know what he said? | 我的宝贝 你们知道他怎么说吗 |
[11:03] | He said, mom, how come I got to walk away, and he died? | 他说 妈 怎么会我好端端的他却死了呢 |
[11:09] | Survivor’s guilt. | 幸存者的愧疚 |
[11:11] | Look…I know damn well that he stole that truck. | 我十分清楚他确实偷了那辆车 |
[11:16] | He’s never tried to tell me that he didn’t. | 这一点他没有试图掩饰 |
[11:19] | He did wrong, and he knows it. | 他犯错了 他明白后果 |
[11:22] | But there’s one thing that he swears– | 但有一件事他向我发誓 |
[11:27] | that light was green. | 当时是绿灯 |
[11:31] | You believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[11:33] | I’m his mother. | 我是他母亲 |
[11:36] | I believe him. | 我相信他 |
[11:41] | Why didn’t he tell me the light was green? | 他怎么不告诉我当时是绿灯 |
[11:50] | Is it off? | 好了吗 |
[11:52] | Well, you take it out of the fridge. | 现在把它从冰箱里拿出来 |
[11:54] | You take the cap off, right? | 把上面一层刮掉 |
[11:55] | You stick your beak in, and you give it a good sniff. | 然后把你的鼻子凑过去好好闻闻 |
[11:59] | I’ll hold. | 我等着呢 |
[12:00] | I’m not smelling the milk | 老爸 我在你答复我能否去 |
[12:02] | until you give me an answer on the Mayan ruin trip, dad. | 玛雅遗迹旅行前是不会闻那牛奶的 |
[12:06] | Well, if by Mayan Ruins, you mean | 如果你说去玛雅遗迹指的是 |
[12:08] | running around Cancun with a bunch of 17-year-old girls, | 和一群17岁的姑娘们在坎昆周围游玩 |
[12:08] | 坎昆 墨西哥著名国际旅游城市 | |
[12:11] | good luck with that one, Em. | 你可以别想了 小艾 |
[12:15] | If you really want Mayan Ruins, I can– | 如果你是真想了解玛雅遗迹 我可以 |
[12:18] | Dad? Dad? | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[12:20] | Dad, what happened? Dad? Are you there? | 爸爸 出什么事了 你在吗 |
[12:25] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[12:52] | Don’t worry. You’re going to be OK. | 别担心 你会没事的 |
[12:56] | I’m here. | 我在这呢 |
[13:07] | 2 vehicle tc, pulses normal. | 交通事故 脉搏稳定 |
[13:09] | Reactive pupils, and the airway’s clear. | 瞳孔反应正常 呼吸道通畅 |
[13:12] | Dr. Lightman, open your eyes. | 莱特曼博士 睁开眼睛 |
[13:14] | Was he alert at the scene? | 他在现场时还清醒吗 |
[13:14] | He was confused. | 不太清醒 |
[13:24] | Can you hear me? | 听得见我说话吗 |
[13:29] | You were in an accident. | 你出车祸了 |
[13:34] | Cal? | 卡尔 |
[13:39] | Hey. How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[13:43] | Like I’ve been hit by a car. | 感觉好像被车撞了 |
[13:47] | How long was I out for? | 我昏迷多久了 |
[13:48] | Not long. You’ve got a concussion, | 没多久 你有脑震荡 |
[13:50] | so they want to keep you on a 24-hour hold. | 所以他们要你留院观察24小时 |
[13:54] | Welcome back, Dr. Lightman. | 欢迎回来 莱特曼博士 |
[13:56] | What’s she doing here? | 她在这儿干嘛 |
[13:58] | She was the first one there at the accident. | 她是第一个到达车祸现场的 |
[14:00] | She saved you. | 她救了你 |
[14:02] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:02] | I was driving home from work. I saw the accident. | 我正开车回家 正好遇见你出车祸 |
[14:05] | That’s a likely story. | 说的跟真的似的 |
[14:07] | You ready to go to your room? | 准备好去你的病房了吗 |
[14:09] | I’ll go with her. | 我要她带我去 |
[14:12] | Not you. | 不要你 |
[14:15] | You…get lost. | 你会迷路的[你迷失了] |
[14:18] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[14:23] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[14:24] | He needs his rest. | 他需要休息 |
[14:31] | Oh. Hello. Hang on. | 等一下 |
[14:34] | Oh, that was fun. Do me a favor. | 真好玩 帮我个忙 |
[14:36] | Why don’t you see if you can find me a proper cup of tea? | 你帮我去弄杯好茶来吧 |
[14:40] | Sometime this year would be good. | 今年产的就挺好的 |
[14:46] | You got to keep that woman away from Emily. | 你要保证让那女人离艾米利远点 |
[14:49] | All right. So you’re telling me | 好吧 你的意思是 |
[14:50] | that you think Ilene had something to do with your accident? | 你觉得伊莲和你的车祸有关是吗 |
[14:53] | Oh, no. It’s just a pure coincidence | 不 只是她恰好在那个时间出现 |
[14:54] | she shows up just at the right moment to rescue me. | 然后救了我 这太赶巧了 |
[14:56] | It happens all the time, Gill. | 巧合时时发生 吉尔 |
[14:58] | So what happened when she got there? | 她到那以后发生什么了吗 |
[14:59] | I don’t know. I just remember her stroking my head. | 我不记得了 只记得她摸我的头来着 |
[15:03] | All right. She’s the one who called 911, Cal. | 好吧 是她报的警 卡尔 |
[15:05] | She stayed with you after you blacked out. | 在你昏迷以后陪着你的也是她 |
[15:08] | She’s the reason you got here as quickly as you did. | 正因为有她 你才能第一时间被送到医院 |
[15:10] | No, wait. No. It’s all coming back to me now. Yeah. | 不 等等 我想起来了 |
[15:13] | She had a halo, I think. | 她头上顶了个天使光环 |
[15:14] | What happened to the other driver? | 那个司机怎么样了 |
[15:16] | He walked away. Air bags, unlike your car. | 他走了已经 不像你人家的车有安全气囊 |
[15:19] | You know, he says you ran a red light. | 他说你闯了红灯 |
[15:21] | Yeah, which is nonsense. The same as happened | 是啊 纯属胡扯 这情况和那个 |
[15:22] | with that kid and the baseball player, right? | 小孩还有那棒球运动员一样 |
[15:24] | Emily, you’re not staying at home alone tonight. | 艾米利 你今晚不能一个人在家呆着 |
[15:27] | – All right, darling? – I’m not a child. | -好吗 宝贝 -我已经不是小孩了 |
[15:28] | You just go stay with a friend, all right? | 你找个朋友陪你好吗 |
[15:31] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[15:33] | Nice try, dad. | 演得好 爸爸 |
[15:35] | What? | 什么啊 |
[15:38] | I was just in a car crash, Em. | 我才出了车祸 小艾 |
[15:40] | Ok. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt this one time. | 好吧 这次我姑且相信你 |
[15:44] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[15:49] | What, you two still here? | 你们俩怎么还不走 |
[15:54] | You should hit your head harder. | 真该撞严重点 |
[15:56] | I heard that! | 我听见了 |
[16:04] | Excuse me. Hi. | 你好 |
[16:05] | Where’s Dr. Lightman? | 莱特曼博士在哪 |
[16:07] | He’s not here. Can I help you? | 他不在 你有什么事吗 |
[16:09] | You can stop pulling favors with the DC police. | 你们可以放弃让华府的警察牵线搭桥了 |
[16:11] | You trying to get your hands on Mark Jackson’s confession tape? | 你们想拿到马克・杰克逊的供认磁带是吗 |
[16:14] | Well, if Mark didn’t run a red light, | 如果马克没有闯红灯的话 |
[16:16] | then he shouldn’t have to do hard time for an accident. | 他就不用为车祸负责了 |
[16:18] | He stole a car, fled from the scene, | 他偷了车 逃离了现场 |
[16:20] | and confessed. Case closed. | 认了罪 结案 |
[16:22] | He’s not in there. | 他并不在那 |
[16:24] | And why are you so ashamed, anyway? | 但你到底为何如此羞愧呢 |
[16:30] | I beg your pardon? | 你说什么 |
[16:32] | You heard me. | 你听见我说的了 |
[16:37] | Try not to swallow now. | 下次别吞口水 |
[16:41] | Or blink. | 或者别眨眼睛 |
[16:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:44] | So you do have a heart. | 看来你还是有同情心的 |
[17:37] | Dramatic Crash Nearly Takes Two Lives | 戏剧性的车祸 导致两人险些丧命 |
[17:41] | LOCAL HERO | 本地英雄 |
[17:44] | Local Hero: EMT Ilene Clarke | 本地英雄 急救专家伊莲・克拉克 |
[17:55] | Why didn’t you just ask to see my locker? | 你为什么不直接开口说你想看我的储物柜呢 |
[17:58] | Why’d you do it, Ilene? | 你为什么做这些 伊莲 |
[17:59] | You mean help people? | 你是说帮助人们吗 |
[18:03] | You know… | 你知道吗 |
[18:06] | there’s so much going on in your face. | 你脸上能读出的东西真是太多了 |
[18:08] | One second, you’re scared. | 前一秒 你还很害怕 |
[18:10] | The next, you’re angry. | 紧接着 你表现出愤怒 |
[18:12] | The next, you’re proud. | 然后 又表现出自豪 |
[18:15] | Dr. Lightman, you have a nasty concussion. | 莱特曼博士 你患有严重的脑震荡 |
[18:17] | You shouldn’t be up and walking around. | 你不应该下床到处走 |
[18:20] | You want me to find out about you. | 你想让我发现你的秘密 |
[18:23] | Don’t you? I mean, you’re leading me to it. | 不是吗 你是故意把我牵扯进来的 |
[18:29] | But the fear –see, that fear there — | 但是你脸上的恐惧 那里 |
[18:34] | You’re terrified I won’t understand. | 你很害怕我不理解你 |
[18:41] | So you save people. | 你救了这么多人 |
[18:44] | That’s my job. | 这是我的职责 |
[18:46] | You know, this false modesty | 别跟我假谦虚 |
[18:47] | is getting a little bit old, Ilene. | 这一套过时了 伊莲 |
[18:50] | Ok, so I help people. | 好吧 我是帮了别人 |
[18:52] | When you can. | 在他们需要帮助的时候 |
[18:56] | Juan Salazar is… | 胡安・萨拉查是 |
[19:00] | Is what? | 是什么 |
[19:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[19:04] | I saw how his death affected you. | 我能看出来 他的死对你影响不小 |
[19:06] | It was like he was the first one you’d lost. | 貌似他是你第一个抢救失败的人 |
[19:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:16] | He was the first? | 他是第一个 |
[19:17] | ‘Cause that’s interesting to me, | 这就有点意思了 |
[19:20] | ‘Cause, technically speaking, you didn’t lose him. | 因为严格意义上来说 你不是抢救失败 |
[19:23] | He died on impact. | 他是在车祸当场死亡的 |
[19:28] | So there’s 16 articles in here. | 这有十六篇文章 |
[19:33] | One every year. And every one at the same time of year. | 每年一篇 而且每一年的时间都相同 |
[19:37] | And Salazar is the only fatality in this little collection. | 而萨拉查却是你的小小收藏中唯一的缺憾 |
[19:45] | Help me save Mark Jackson. | 帮我救救马克・杰克逊 |
[19:48] | What, are you blackmailing me now? | 你这是在敲诈我吗 |
[19:52] | Or let him rot. | 或者就让他腐烂吧 |
[19:55] | ‘Cause after all, he’s not a famous baseball player, right? | 毕竟 他不是什么著名棒球运动员 |
[19:58] | He’s just a car thief who had it coming. | 他只是个咎由自取的肇事偷车贼 |
[20:05] | I’m off. | 我走了 |
[20:07] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[20:08] | I’m going home, darling. | 我回家 亲爱的 |
[20:10] | You shouldn’t do that. | 你不应该这样做 |
[20:12] | Tell me something I don’t know. | 说点我不知道的吧 |
[20:15] | You know you want to. | 你知道你想告诉我的 |
[20:27] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[20:29] | I thought I told you to stay with a friend. | 我记得我让你和朋友待在一起 |
[20:30] | What are you doing out of the hospital? | 你怎么不在医院里待着 |
[20:32] | Well, I passed all my tests with flying colors, didn’t I? | 我满分通过测试可以出院了 不行吗 |
[20:36] | Count to 10. | 我能数到十 |
[20:36] | Recite the alphabet backwards, you know. | 还能倒背字母表 |
[20:39] | Reagan’s the president –liberally speaking, of course. | 里根是美国总统 当然了 是以前的 |
[20:42] | So, what about you, then? | 那么 你在干嘛呢 |
[20:45] | I was just getting some things. | 我要去做点事 |
[20:47] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[20:48] | I was going to go over to Francie’s. | 我正打算去弗朗西家呢 |
[20:55] | I’ve got a concussion, Em, | 我得了脑震荡 小艾 |
[20:58] | not a brain-ectomy. | 不是做了脑切除 |
[21:00] | [Willy和Liam都有小鸡鸡的意思] | |
[21:00] | You were going to Willy’s, weren’t you? | 你是要去威利家吧 是不是 |
[21:01] | – Liam’s. – Aha. | -是廉姆家 -就是说 |
[21:06] | Shouldn’t you be lying down, resting? | 你不需要躺下来休息一会吗 |
[21:09] | Oh, what you mean, | 你是说 |
[21:10] | like being waited on hand and foot? | 找人给我做做按摩吗 |
[21:13] | Yeah, that’s a good idea. Great minds. | 对啊 好主意 你真聪明 |
[21:16] | So, wake me up on the hour every hour. | 每个小时的整点叫醒我一次 |
[21:19] | Dad, come on. What about… | 老爸 拜托 那我要 |
[21:21] | What about what? | 你要做什么 |
[21:24] | What about Liam? What about him? | 去廉姆家吗 你是想说他吗 |
[21:26] | You’re such a pain. | 你真够讨厌的 |
[21:28] | If you don’t wake me up once an hour, | 如果你没有每个小时叫醒我一次 |
[21:30] | with a knock to the head like this, | 我的脑袋受了这么严重的伤 |
[21:32] | that could mean… | 很可能就 |
[21:34] | Really, I mean, I hate to say it, Em, but… | 真的小艾 我真不想说 但 |
[21:38] | So how about some beans on toast | 你说我在翘辫子之前 |
[21:39] | before I kick the bucket, then? | 吃点豆子吐司怎么样 |
[21:41] | You got to be kidding. | 你不要开玩笑了 |
[21:42] | When Jackie fell on her head during cheerleading, | 杰姬跳啦啦操摔到头之后 |
[21:44] | she was on a liquid diet for days. | 她就吃了好几天的流食 |
[21:46] | Oh, yeah? Give us a beer, then. | 真的吗 那给我来瓶啤酒 |
[21:48] | Are you trying to be annoying, | 你是故意这么讨厌 |
[21:49] | or does it just come naturally? | 还是天生就这样 |
[21:51] | It comes naturally. | 天生就这样 |
[21:56] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[21:58] | – No. – Hey! What? | -不行 -喂 怎么了 |
[21:59] | Give it. Give it to me. | 拿来 给我 |
[22:01] | I’ve got to call Gillian. | 我得给吉莉安打个电话 |
[22:02] | No, you should be resting, or I’m going to Liam’s. | 不行 你得休息 否则我就去廉姆家 |
[22:05] | And good luck trying to stop me in your condition. | 以你现在的状况 想阻止我就来吧 |
[22:07] | – So just forget about work. – Work? What work? | -工作也别想了 -工作 什么工作 |
[22:10] | Drink your water. All of it. | 喝你的水吧 全喝光 |
[22:17] | – Em? – What? | -小艾 -干嘛 |
[22:20] | Turn the light out? | 把灯关掉 |
[22:21] | Just close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛就行了 |
[22:26] | Look… | 听着 |
[22:29] | I don’t know. All right? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[22:32] | All I know is I killed Juan Salazar. | 我只知道我杀了胡安・萨拉查 |
[22:35] | Me. | 就是我 |
[22:36] | You told your mother the light was green. | 你跟你妈妈说当时是绿灯 |
[22:38] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[22:40] | Why didn’t you tell me about it? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[22:44] | You never asked. | 你没问过我 |
[22:46] | It was green, right? | 当时是绿灯 对吗 |
[22:48] | I don’t know what you guys want me to say. | 我不知道你们想让我说什么 |
[22:50] | That’s the problem, Mark. You’re worried too much about | 这就是问题所在 马克 你太在乎 |
[22:52] | what other people want you to say. | 别人让你说什么了 |
[22:53] | You screwed up stealing that car, Mark. | 你偷车被发现了 马克 |
[22:57] | Everything I did is messed up. | 我什么事都干不好 |
[22:59] | But did you run a red light? Stop. | 你有没有闯红灯 先别回答 |
[23:02] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[23:06] | And just go back there. | 回想一下当时 |
[23:07] | Just tell me what you remember. | 告诉我你记得什么 |
[23:09] | That’s all I want to hear. | 这才是我想听的 |
[23:16] | That light was green. | 当时是绿灯 |
[23:19] | I didn’t run no red light. | 我没闯红灯 |
[23:23] | Good. | 好 |
[23:35] | Nightmare. | 一定是噩梦 |
[23:37] | Hang on a sec. | 等一会儿 |
[23:41] | Changing channels. | 换个频道 |
[23:45] | Nope. Still there. | 不管用 还在 |
[23:46] | My brain must be on the blink. | 肯定是我的脑袋残了 |
[23:48] | Again? | 再说一遍 |
[23:51] | Emily asked us over so you wouldn’t have to leave the house. | 艾米利让我们来的 省得你又乱跑 |
[23:56] | Where is she? The little brat. | 她人呢 这个小坏蛋 |
[23:58] | -School. – Oh. And that makes a change. | -上学去了 -那倒要另当别论了 |
[24:02] | I’m going to get her for this. | 这回有她好看的 |
[24:04] | You actually read this book? | 你真的在看这本书吗 |
[24:05] | No, Loker. I just leave it laying around | 不 洛克尔 我就是放在这儿 |
[24:08] | so bunkers like you will find it and think I’m clever. | 好让你这种傻瓜看见 觉得我很聪明 |
[24:10] | It could be Emily’s. | 可能是艾米利的 |
[24:12] | Right. So 2 different people, | 好了 两个人 |
[24:13] | you being one of them… go through an intersection. | 你是其中一个…过十字路口的时候 |
[24:15] | They both crash. Both say they didn’t run the red light. | 都遇上了车祸 却都声称没闯红灯 |
[24:18] | How is that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[24:21] | Did you lot rehearse this, | 你们这帮人是不是事先排练过 |
[24:23] | just to make this whole visit thing even more annoying? | 一起过来变着花样变得更烦人 |
[24:27] | We came here, primarily, to see if you were ok. | 我们来是想看看你是不是还好 |
[24:30] | Did you sleep on that couch last night? | 昨天晚上你睡在沙发上了 |
[24:33] | Yeah. I like the couch. | 对啊 我喜欢睡沙发 |
[24:35] | What’s wrong with the couch? Get on with it. | 沙发有什么不对吗 拿着 |
[24:37] | Well, someone is either messing with the lights, | 一定有人在红绿灯或者司机身上 |
[24:39] | messing with the people, or both. | 作了手脚 或者两者兼有 |
[24:41] | You being one of those people. | 你就是其中一个司机 |
[24:42] | You know, this is doing my head in worse than the crash. | 知道吗 这件事比撞车更让我头疼 |
[24:45] | So, who gets to change traffic lights? | 谁有可能在红绿灯上做手脚呢 |
[24:47] | Secret service have radio transmitters that do that, | 秘密探员可以做到 |
[24:49] | on their rearview mirrors. | 利用后视镜上的无线转换器 |
[24:50] | FBI, too. It’s called an opticon. | 联邦调查局也行 紧急调整信号灯 |
[24:52] | Ambulance drivers. | 还有救护车司机 |
[24:54] | So, Ilene Clarke has the ability | 这么说 伊莲・克拉克有可能 |
[24:57] | to change the lights as part of her job, right? | 利用工作之便给红绿灯做手脚 对不对 |
[25:00] | Ambulances change hands from shift to shift. | 救护车司机经常轮换 |
[25:02] | She’d say that anybody | 她会说谁都可能 |
[25:03] | could’ve changed those lights. | 在红绿灯上做手脚 |
[25:04] | What else you got? | 还掌握了什么情况 |
[25:05] | Well, Ilene Clark lives here in D.C. | 伊莲・克拉克在华府 |
[25:07] | with her younger brother Kent. | 和她弟弟肯特住在一起 |
[25:09] | They’ve lived all over the east coast | 他们在东海岸搬来搬去 |
[25:10] | nothing really popped out at me | 我没有发现什么异常 |
[25:12] | until I tracked down those news clippings that you found. | 直到看到了你找到的那些新闻剪报 |
[25:16] | Well, there’s one that you missed. | 还有一则你没发现的 |
[25:19] | 露安・克拉克 两个孩子的母亲 死于车祸 | |
[25:23] | Luanne Clark. That’s Ilene’s mother. | 露安・克拉克 伊莲的母亲 |
[25:26] | Ilene was one of the victims. | 伊莲是受害者之一 |
[25:27] | She and her brother were orphaned. | 她和弟弟之后成了孤儿 |
[25:29] | That explains her career choice. | 解释了她为什么选择当急救员 |
[25:31] | An accident in every town she’s ever lived in. | 她去过的城市总会发生一起车祸 |
[25:33] | Always in December, | 都出现在十二月 |
[25:34] | Always around about the anniversary of mommy’s death. | 每次都临近母亲的祭日 |
[25:37] | Ilene is always the first on the scene. | 伊莲总是第一个赶到现场 |
[25:39] | Being a hero. | 当英雄 |
[25:40] | Look at how she’s dressed. In all of these, street clothes. | 看看她的衣着 所有照片里都穿着便装 |
[25:43] | Off-duty. Every time. | 每次都不是她值勤 |
[25:45] | She knew the accidents were going to happen ahead of time. | 她事先就知道会发生车祸 |
[25:47] | No one died until Juan Salazar. | 没人丧命 直到胡安・萨拉查 |
[25:50] | So she’s escalating. | 所以说她的犯罪升级了 |
[25:51] | No. Salazar was a mistake. | 不 萨拉查是个意外 |
[25:55] | Her first. | 她的第一个 |
[25:56] | And the guilt’s killing her. | 内疚感一直在折磨着她 |
[26:06] | Uh, Ilene’s not home. | 伊莲不在家 |
[26:16] | I–she– Ilene’s not home. | 我…她…伊莲不在家 |
[26:30] | Did Ilene write this? | 这是伊莲写的 |
[26:33] | Oh. Even better. You did. | 结果更好 是你写的 |
[26:39] | What have you got in there? | 冰箱里有什么 |
[26:41] | You mind if I get a drink? | 你不介意我喝点水吧 |
[26:42] | I’ve been told I need to stay hydrated. | 医生告诉我要多喝水 |
[26:47] | Oh, really? | 不会吧 |
[26:50] | Is this–what? This is… drain cleaner? | 这是什么 下水道清洁剂 |
[26:55] | Eh. That’s juicy-ade, tango berry. | 那个是果汁 探戈浆果味的 |
[26:59] | Right. | 好的 |
[27:06] | So, tell us about the crash, then. | 跟我们说说车祸的事 |
[27:08] | Crash? Wh–what crash? | 车祸 什…什么车祸 |
[27:11] | The one where it all started. | 最开始的那一次 |
[27:12] | The one that made you and Ilene orphaned. | 让你和伊莲成了孤儿的那次 |
[27:16] | It was, um, an accident. | 那是…一场意外 |
[27:20] | An accident. | 一场意外 |
[27:21] | As opposed to all the others. | 可其他的都不是 |
[27:23] | Ilene’s a good person. A hero. | 伊莲是个好人 是个英雄 |
[27:26] | Say that again, only this time, | 再说一遍 不过这次 |
[27:29] | say it without all that business with your shoulders. | 肩膀不要有那么多小动作 |
[27:32] | Business. What do you mean, business? | 小动作 你说什么小动作 |
[27:35] | Like that. | 就像这样 |
[27:37] | It means that you don’t really, | 表示你不这么认为 |
[27:40] | honestly, don’t think that she’s a hero. | 老实说 你不觉得她是个英雄 |
[27:46] | Can I ask you something, Kent? | 能问你个问题吗 肯特 |
[27:48] | Did your sister have something to do with the accident? | 你姐姐和你母亲的死有关系吗 |
[27:51] | Uh, Ilene was– Ilene was playing. | 伊莲当时…伊莲当时在玩 |
[27:54] | She was a kid. | 当时她还是孩子 |
[27:55] | Playing how? | 玩什么 |
[27:57] | I bet I know. | 我知道 |
[28:00] | With a ball, right? | 玩球 对不对 |
[28:06] | With a fun ball. | 弹力球 |
[28:08] | Bouncing it off the dash. | 在仪表板上弹来弹去 |
[28:11] | Kent, did the accident leave you with neurological damage? | 肯特 车祸是不是给你造成了神经性损伤 |
[28:21] | Mom told her to stop, but Ilene was being a… | 我妈让她别玩了 可她根本就不听 |
[28:26] | I don’t want to talk about this anymore. No more. | 我不想再说这个了 不说了 |
[28:30] | You’re still angry at her. | 你还在生她的气 |
[28:36] | Mom turned to yell at her. | 我妈冲着她喊 |
[28:40] | And she yelled. | 她也喊 |
[28:44] | There was a car coming the other way. | 一辆车从对面开了过来 |
[28:46] | Mom was in his lane. | 我妈开到了他的路上 |
[28:48] | And he… | 然后司机 |
[28:51] | He honked his horn. | 他开始按喇叭 |
[28:54] | Mom saw him coming, but | 妈妈看见他开过来了 但是 |
[29:00] | Take your time, son. Take your time. | 慢慢来 伙计 慢慢来 |
[29:04] | Ilene tried to save mom. | 伊莲试图去救妈妈 |
[29:06] | But she couldn’t. | 但她救不了 |
[29:11] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[29:15] | That’s ok, Kent. | 没关系 肯特 |
[29:20] | You’ll be happy to know your light was green. | 你一定很高兴知道当时是绿灯 |
[29:22] | Delighted. | 非常高兴 |
[29:23] | A second later… it’s red. | 一秒钟之后 变成红灯了 |
[29:26] | There’s only one way that can happen. | 这件事发生只能有一种可能 |
[29:27] | I don’t see an ambulance. | 可我没看见有救护车 |
[29:29] | And again, you know, she was off-duty. | 而且又是在她下班的时候 |
[29:32] | Pursuing her hobby. | 在追求她的爱好 |
[29:36] | You know, it looks like she’s expecting someone else. | 看上去她在等另外一个人 |
[29:40] | You see that there? That’s fear, that is. | 你看见那里了吗 是恐惧 那是 |
[29:43] | On a scale of one to 10, it’s about a 7. | 恐惧程度一到十的话 大约是七 |
[29:46] | Fear of what? | 恐惧什么 |
[29:47] | Whoever’s got the opticon. | 任何碰到红绿灯被调了的人 |
[29:49] | Can you pull up the Salazar stuff? | 你能把萨拉查的录像调出来吗 |
[29:57] | There it is. You just go back. | 就在那 稍微往回倒一点 |
[29:59] | Go. There. There. | 放 在那 在那 |
[30:02] | There push in. | 放大那里 |
[30:06] | Kent. What’s he doing there? | 是肯特 他在那做什么 |
[30:09] | It’s like he’s watching a movie or something. | 他像是在观赏一部电影什么的 |
[30:12] | No, he’s watching his sister. Look at his eye line. | 不 他在观察他姐姐 看他的视线 |
[30:15] | He’s the only one who looks like he’s being entertaining. | 他是唯一一个看上去很享受此景的人 |
[30:18] | Look. His eyes are widened, his eyebrows are raised. | 看 他眼睛睁大 眼眉上扬 |
[30:21] | It looks like Kent is who ilene was waiting for at your accident. | 貌似肯特是伊莲在你出事现场想要等的人 |
[30:25] | He’s watching. | 他在观察 |
[30:27] | He’s controlling her. | 他在控制她 |
[30:29] | He’s rubbing her nose in their mother’s death. | 他在因他们妈妈的死而记恨她 |
[30:31] | He makes the mess. | 他制造了事故 |
[30:34] | She cleans it up. | 然后她去善后 |
[31:58] | Well, was he there? | 他在里面吗 |
[31:59] | Yeah. He gave me this. | 在 他给了我这个 |
[32:03] | Here you are. Look and learn. | 注意 看好了 学着点 |
[32:08] | Need I say more? | 还需要我多说吗 |
[32:12] | He cloned the opticon signal from Ilene’s ambulance. | 他从伊莲救护车那里克隆了信号灯控制器 |
[32:14] | You broke in, didn’t you? | 你刚才是私自闯入的 是吧 |
[32:18] | You’re going to push him too far. | 你会把他逼急的 |
[32:21] | A guy in some blurry cell phone footage | 一个在模糊的手机镜头中出现的 |
[32:22] | somehow caused this accident? | 家伙用某种方法制造了这起事故吗 |
[32:25] | Don’t waste my time. | 不要浪费我的时间 |
[32:26] | Why are you so invested in railroading Mark Jackson? | 你为什么就认定是马克・杰克逊干的 |
[32:30] | This case a big boost for your career? | 这个案子会使你的事业飞黄腾达吗 |
[32:31] | Putting away the murderers of a baseball phenom | 抓住了杀死棒球天才的凶手 |
[32:34] | Season tickets for life. | 一辈子的棒球赛季票都有保证了 |
[32:37] | We’re done here. | 我们的谈话到此为止 |
[32:39] | After Dr. Lightman questioned Ilene Clarke, | 等莱特曼博士询问完伊莲・克拉克你再走 |
[32:41] | He was in a car accident himself. | 他自己也牵扯进了一次交通意外 |
[32:43] | Ilene was the first on the scene. | 伊莲是第一个到现场的人 |
[32:45] | Well, second, after her brother. | 事实上 是第二个 在她弟弟之后 |
[32:48] | These weren’t the only ones. | 这不是唯一一起案子 |
[32:49] | Kent’s been causing car accidents | 肯特一直在制造所有 |
[32:51] | all over the east coast. | 东海岸的交通事故 |
[32:52] | You want to make your bones, arrest Kent. | 你如果想确定这件事 去逮捕肯特吧 |
[32:55] | Be a hero. Save some lives. | 做一个英雄 救一些人的命 |
[33:06] | I showed myself in. Hope you don’t mind. | 我不请自进了 希望你别介意 |
[33:21] | – Where’s my brother? – He’s out. | -我弟弟在哪 -他出去了 |
[33:26] | He’s making more of these. | 他在制造更多这些东西 |
[33:34] | That’s windshield glass, his diamonds. | 那些是挡风玻璃碎片 是他的钻石 |
[33:37] | Yeah. He collects them from the scene at every accident. | 没错 他从每个事故现场收藏来的 |
[33:42] | Oh, no. Wait. You collect them for him. Don’t you? | 哦不等下 是你为他收藏的 对吧 |
[33:46] | Or else he starts bouncing his ball off your head again. | 否则他会又用他的弹力球砸你的脑袋 |
[33:51] | I caused our mother’s death. | 妈妈的死是我一手制造的 |
[33:52] | So, how many people you got to scrape up | 那么你得要从车道上救下多少人 |
[33:54] | off the pavement to make up for that, then? | 才能弥补那场事件呢 |
[33:57] | I save people. | 我救人于危难 |
[34:00] | Kent asks me why I couldn’t do that for our mom. | 肯特问我为什么不能救妈妈 |
[34:04] | But you do get something out of this, too, | 但你的确也从中得到了好处 |
[34:08] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[34:12] | The unabomber’s brother turned him in. | 爆炸犯的弟弟把他交代给了警方 |
[34:14] | But for some reason, you haven’t. | 但因为某些原因 你没有 |
[34:16] | Kent won’t stop. He can’t. | 肯特不会洗手不干的 他停不下来 |
[34:18] | I have to be there to save those people. | 我必须到那里去救那些人 |
[34:21] | You could’ve stopped him. | 你本能阻止他 |
[34:24] | I mean, some hero you are, right? | 我的意思是 你是个多伟大的英雄啊 |
[34:38] | We both know that’s not a sandwich order. | 咱俩都清楚那不是订三明治外卖的电话 |
[34:46] | And you thought I’d never understand. | 你觉得我永远都不会理解你 |
[34:51] | It’s Lexington and Maryland. | 在莱克星顿和马里兰之间 |
[34:55] | It’s right around the corner. | 就在这附近 |
[35:04] | Everybody, get back. Get back. Give him air. | 大家向后退 向后退 给他点空气 |
[35:13] | Kent. Oh, my god. | 肯特 我的天啊 |
[35:14] | Sis. Hey, sis. | 姐姐 嗨 姐姐 |
[35:21] | It’s the remote… | 是信号灯控制器 |
[35:24] | He used to control you. | 他用这个来控制你 |
[35:26] | Can you tell me where it hurts? | 你能告诉我哪里疼吗 |
[35:28] | On a scale of 1 to 10? | 疼痛程度从一到十 |
[35:29] | No. Leave me alone! | 不 别管我 |
[35:32] | – Kent, calm down.- Stop it.- No, no. | -肯特 冷静下来 -别动 -不 |
[35:35] | He wants to die, love. | 他想一死了之 亲爱的 |
[35:40] | He wants you to watch him die. | 他想让你看着他死 |
[35:42] | – That’s insane.- It’s not as insane | -这太疯狂了 -没有你们两位 |
[35:43] | as what you two have been up to your entire adult lives. | 整个成年阶段的生活那么疯狂 |
[35:49] | Can’t say it plainer than that. | 这行为比语言生动多了 |
[35:51] | This is what you want? | 这就是你想要的吗 |
[35:53] | It’s exactly what he wants. | 这就是他想要的 |
[35:55] | Otherwise, why choose somewhere so close to home? | 否则 为什么选择离家这么近的地方 |
[35:59] | You’ve got it all timed out, | 你一直在计划此事 |
[36:02] | Haven’t you, Kent? | 不是吗 肯特 |
[36:03] | Why would you do this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[36:05] | You took my diamonds. | 你拿走了我的钻石 |
[36:08] | Plus, he wants to stick it to you. | 另外 他会坚持不配合你 |
[36:10] | Watch you fail all over again. | 看着你再次彻底地失败 |
[36:24] | Is this what he does to you, eh? | 他就是这样对你的吗 |
[36:30] | Kent, it’s over. You have to stop. | 肯特 事情都过去了 你要停止这一切 |
[36:33] | Make me. | 让我停手啊 |
[36:35] | Make me. | 让我停手啊 |
[36:39] | Leave me here. | 把我丢在这 |
[36:41] | Leave me here to die. | 把我丢在这等死 |
[36:42] | Oh, like she left your mum to die? | 就像她把你母亲丢下等死一样吗 |
[36:46] | How’s it feel, Kent? Look at her. | 感觉怎么样 肯特 看着她 |
[36:51] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[36:55] | How does it feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[37:02] | Do your job, darling. | 开始抢救吧 亲爱的 |
[37:07] | Kent, you have a collapsed lung. | 肯特 你肺塌陷了 |
[37:25] | Here. | 给 |
[37:37] | You trained her well, mate. | 你把她训练得很好 伙计 |
[37:48] | He’s stable. Possible broken right femur. | 他情况稳定了 右侧股骨可能有损伤 |
[37:59] | It’s going to be OK. | 你不会有事的 |
[38:12] | It’s like I said when we first met, | 就像咱俩初次见面时我所说的那样 |
[38:14] | you’re amazing. | 你很棒 |
[38:17] | What you do. | 你工作能力很强 |
[38:25] | Here. | 给 |
[38:27] | Go for it. | 好好发泄一下吧 |
[38:56] | Well, this much I know — | 至少我知道 |
[38:58] | you never wanted to hurt anyone. | 你从来没想伤害任何人 |
[39:02] | I heard you told that to the D.A. Thanks. | 我听到你跟地区检察官这么说了 谢谢 |
[39:06] | But no thanks. | 但是用不着了 |
[39:11] | We both know I deserve what’s coming to me. | 咱俩都知道这个结局是我应得的 |
[39:14] | But you’re happy about it. | 但是你对此感到高兴 |
[39:17] | I’m free. | 我自由了 |
[39:19] | I know it sounds strange, but… | 我知道这听上去很怪 但是 |
[39:22] | the last few nights in here, | 我在监狱里住着的这几晚 |
[39:23] | I’ve finally been able to sleep. | 终于能睡得着觉了 |
[39:27] | I bet it’s the food. | 肯定是食物的作用 |
[39:31] | Dr. Lightman, when I asked you | 莱特曼博士 当我问你 |
[39:33] | what kind of a doctor you were, you said you — | 你是什么方面的博士时 你说 |
[39:35] | I said I poke about a bit. | 我说我四处窥探 |
[39:37] | Well, now that you’ve done that… | 既然你已经窥探过了 |
[39:40] | what have you found? | 那么你有什么发现呢 |
[39:42] | A life… | 一条人命 |
[39:46] | Worth saving? | 值得救吗 |
[39:58] | Look after yourself. | 照顾好你自己 |
[40:01] | All right? | 好吗 |
[40:17] | – Mrs. Jackson, hi. – Oh, hey. | -杰克逊太太 你好呀 -你好 |
[40:19] | How’s Mark? | 马克怎么样了 |
[40:20] | Um, scared, | 吓得够呛 |
[40:22] | but he’s holding up. | 不过还撑得住 |
[40:24] | Prison is not exactly like juvenile hall. | 监狱跟少管所可不一样 |
[40:28] | Uh, the D.A told me that she reduced the charges. | 地方检察官跟我说 她减轻了对马克的指控 |
[40:32] | Yes, she did, and that’s why I came by. | 是的 没错 我正是为这事来的 |
[40:37] | I just really wanted to thank you | 我只是想谢谢你 |
[40:39] | for never giving up on him. | 谢谢你从没放弃过他 |
[40:41] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是在做本职工作而已 |
[40:43] | Maybe if I’d done mine, he wouldn’t be there. | 要是我也能这么尽责 也许他就不会落得这份田地了 |
[40:48] | You know, there are kids with both parents, | 有些孩子父母双全 |
[40:51] | all the money and opportunities in the world, | 经济充裕 前景光明 |
[40:53] | and they still manage to mess it all up. | 可他们依旧把一切都搞砸了 这不是你的错 |
[40:58] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[41:00] | You know, with good behavior, | 要是他表现良好 |
[41:01] | he could be out in just a few years. | 几年后就能出来了 |
[41:04] | I hope you’re right. | 希望如此吧 |
[41:06] | I want him to a have a future. | 我希望他能有个光明的未来 |
[41:09] | I know he will. | 我相信他会的 |
[41:11] | Thank you again. | 再次感谢你 |
[41:22] | That’s my book. | 那是我的书 |
[41:26] | What’s that, then? | 那你手上的是什么 |
[41:27] | Oh, a memory test. | 记忆测验 |
[41:29] | Look, it was just a knock to the head, Em. | 我只是撞了一下头而已 小艾 |
[41:32] | No such thing as just a knock to the head at your age. | 你这个岁数 撞了一下头就是大事 |
[41:35] | Where’d you get that mouth from? | 你跟谁学得这么损 |
[41:38] | I forget. You tell me. | 我忘了 你说我是跟谁学的 |
[41:41] | Look, that little horror show was locked away | 我把那本恐怖相片集 |
[41:43] | in the attic for a reason, now. | 锁在阁楼里可是有原因的 |
[41:45] | Why didn’t you burn it, then? | 那你干吗不干脆烧了它 |
[41:46] | Can I get back to this now? | 我能继续看书了吗 |
[41:49] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[41:51] | That’s…some cousin. | 那是 某个表姐妹 |
[41:54] | Kath, her name is. Was. | 她叫凯斯 生前叫凯斯 |
[41:56] | All that fried food. | 吃太多煎炸食品了 |
[41:59] | Ok. Who’s that guy? | 好吧 那个家伙是谁 |
[42:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:03] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[42:04] | – Seriously? – Seriously. | -没骗人 -没骗你 |
[42:06] | He just walked into the frame | 你妈拍那张照片时 |
[42:08] | just at the moment when your mom was taking the picture. | 他正好走进镜头里 就成了背景了 |
[42:11] | So that’s not a picture of you wearing white jeans. | 这么说这不是你穿着白色牛仔裤的照片咯 |
[42:14] | What, me? Never. | 什么 我 我从不穿白色牛仔裤 |
[42:18] | Oh! Hello. | 这就有一张 |
[42:21] | Oh, that’s… | 你真是 |
[42:23] | very clever, Em. Sneaky. | 聪明啊 小艾 简直就是卑鄙 |
[42:25] | Are those the Mayan ruins? | 那是玛雅古迹吗 |
[42:27] | I don’t know. I can’t remember. | 不知道 不记得了 |
[42:29] | I’m going to Cancun with my friends next year. | 我明年要跟朋友去坎昆[墨西哥旅游城市] |
[42:33] | Can I come? | 我可以一块去吗 |
[42:34] | So is that a yes? | 那就是说你同意了 |
[42:36] | – What? – Mexico. | -同意什么 -同意我去墨西哥 |
[42:39] | – Who? – Dad. | -谁说的 -老爸 |
[42:40] | What were we talking about? | 我们刚才在说什么 |
[42:43] | Don’t be a plonker. | 少装笨蛋 |
[42:45] | You get that mouth from me, girl. | 你这损劲是跟我学来的 小妞 |
[42:48] | Don’t you forget it. | 你可不许忘了 |
[42:56] | This is in French, Em! | 这本书是法语的 小艾 |