时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Kimmy, eat your food. | 金米 把你的东西吃了 |
[00:08] | What have you got goin’ on today, LJ? | 你今天有什么事做么 小林 |
[00:11] | School and then swim practice. | 上学还有游泳训练 |
[00:13] | Swim practice? | 游泳训练 |
[00:15] | You made the team. | 你入选了 |
[00:16] | Oh, Lane Jr., that’s great. | 小林恩 太棒了 |
[00:19] | I am so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[00:21] | Did you hear that, Lane? | 你听到了么 林恩 |
[00:23] | Come here, little princess. | 过来 小公主 |
[00:27] | Nicely done, son. | 干得好 儿子 |
[00:30] | What’s the matter, baby? Yeah? | 怎么了 宝贝 什么 |
[00:33] | Hey, angel. | 我的天使 |
[00:38] | Don’t forget your lunch. | 别忘了带午饭 |
[00:39] | Oh. Uh… | 那个 |
[00:41] | Oh, that’s right. | 对了 |
[00:42] | I said that I’d give you money to buy lunch. | 我说过要给你钱买午饭的 |
[00:44] | What’s wrong with the sandwich you just made him? | 你刚才给他做的三明治有什么不好么 |
[00:48] | Well, I– | 我 |
[00:49] | Huh, LJ? | 怎么了 小林 |
[00:52] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[00:53] | Well, all right, then. | 那就没问题了 |
[01:00] | Thanks, mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[01:01] | Bye, dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[01:05] | Did you order that crib like I asked? | 我让你买的婴儿床你买了吗 |
[01:07] | Uh, yeah, I wanted to talk to you about that. | 对了 我刚想和你谈谈那件事 |
[01:09] | Don’t you think it’s a little too expensive? | 你不觉得有点太贵了么 |
[01:11] | Let me worry about the money, ok? | 钱的事不用你操心 好么 |
[01:14] | Time’s up. | 时间到了 |
[01:15] | Daddy’s gotta go catch some bad guys now. | 爸爸现在要去抓坏蛋了 |
[01:18] | Ohh. Yes, you’re such a good big girl. | 老天 你真是个乖乖女 |
[01:22] | I know, precious. | 我知道 亲爱的 |
[01:26] | So I have to work late tonight. | 我今晚要加班 |
[01:29] | Again? | 又加班 |
[01:30] | Yeah. I have parent-teacher conferences. | 没错 我要参加家长会 |
[01:35] | I’ll try not to work too late. | 我尽量早点结束 |
[01:38] | You know, I think, uh, | 你知道吗 我觉得 |
[01:39] | her diaper rash is really acting up again. | 她又起尿布疹了 |
[01:43] | Are we out of the cream again? | 我们的乳霜又用完了么 |
[01:45] | No. No. | 没有 还有呢 |
[01:48] | Ok. Good. | 嗯 那就好 |
[01:50] | I’ll leave you to it. | 接下来就交给你了 |
[01:51] | Ok. Have a good day. | 好 祝你今天一切顺利 |
[01:53] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[02:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[02:15] | All right. Ok. | 好 就这样 |
[02:17] | Mommy will be back in 2 minutes, Kim. | 妈咪两分钟就回来 金米 |
[02:18] | Just 2 minutes, ok? | 就两分钟 好么 |
[02:44] | May I see some ID please? | 我能看下您的身份证吗 |
[03:02] | All I can tell you is that a man and woman forced me from my car. | 我知道的就是一男一女把我从车里拉出来 |
[03:06] | He made me lie down on the ground | 男的让我躺在地上 |
[03:09] | while she took Kim. | 女的就把金米带走了 |
[03:12] | Look at that lot. | 把那里再多看一下 |
[03:15] | Go. Go. You’re trespassing. | 走 走 你们这是非法侵入 |
[03:17] | So, dad? | 这就是那个父亲么 |
[03:19] | Sergeant Lane Bradley. | 林恩・布莱德利警司 |
[03:20] | He’s a rising star at Bethesda PD. | 他是贝塞斯塔警局的冉冉之星 |
[03:22] | Get the hell out of here, you vultures! | 滚出去 你们这些贪婪的人 |
[03:26] | He’s already accusing Mum. | 他已经在指责那位母亲了 |
[03:30] | Mum? | 母亲叫什么 |
[03:31] | Colette Bradley. | 克莱特・布莱德利 |
[03:32] | She’s a fifth-grade public-school teacher. | 她是一个公立学校的五年级教师 |
[03:35] | She’s frightened… | 她受惊了 |
[03:37] | Guilty, and ashamed. | 内疚还有惭愧 |
[03:39] | Which is exactly what I’d be if I just lost my baby. | 如果我把孩子弄丢了一定也会这样 |
[03:43] | And was about to lie to your husband about it | 再加上还要向你丈夫和整个世界 |
[03:46] | and the world. | 撒谎 |
[04:19] | Please. Please. Give her–please. | 拜托 拜托 请…给她 |
[04:21] | Give her some priva– | 给她点隐私 |
[04:22] | Who’s the knight in shining suit? | 那个穿得光鲜亮丽英雄救美的人是谁 |
[04:23] | Well, according to the police notes, | 根据警方的记录 |
[04:25] | he’s, uh, Dr. Stanley Heaton, a family friend. | 他是斯坦利・西顿医生 那家人的朋友 |
[04:27] | When the mother found that the baby was gone, | 当母亲发现孩子失踪时 |
[04:29] | she called this guy. | 她给这个人打了电话 |
[04:30] | What? She didn’t call her husband? | 什么 她没联系她丈夫么 |
[04:32] | She hung up after about 3 seconds. | 她大约三秒钟之后就挂了 |
[04:36] | All I can tell you is that a man and woman forced me from my car. | 我知道的就是一男一女把我从车里拉出来 |
[04:41] | He made– | 他让我 |
[04:43] | Well, there it is. | 就是这里 |
[04:45] | Flat, controlled, mentally rehearsed delivery. | 平淡 自制 在心里事先准备好的演讲 |
[04:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[04:51] | Complete with dead, still eyeballs | 自始至终眼睛一动不动 |
[04:53] | trying desperately not to give the game away. | 极力试图掩盖真相 |
[05:00] | You see right there? | 你看到那里没有 |
[05:02] | She’s more frightened of her husband | 她害怕她的丈夫的情绪强过 |
[05:03] | than what might have happened to her baby. | 她害怕自己的孩子遭遇不测 |
[05:06] | And the teenage son’s caught in the middle. | 而且那个大儿子进退两难 |
[05:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:09] | Go back to the group shot. | 倒回那个集体的镜头 |
[05:17] | What kind of a doctor do you think that is? | 你觉得他是哪种医生 |
[05:20] | My money’s on shrink. | 我押他是个精神科医生 |
[05:21] | I’d say he’s more like a– | 我觉得他更像 |
[05:23] | I don’t know. An ob-gyn. | 我不知道 妇产科医生吧 |
[05:27] | Really? | 是么 |
[05:29] | Loker and Torres can bring us up to speed when they get back. | 洛克尔和托勒斯回来可以助我们一臂之力 |
[05:31] | In the meantime, we got a baby missing, all right? | 同时 我们还要寻找失踪儿童 知道么 |
[05:34] | The police told us to stick our nose into that family’s business. | 警方让我们去探探那家人的情况 |
[05:36] | Stick our noses into their business– | 让我们去接他们的烂摊子 |
[05:37] | that’s exactly how they put it, yes. | 他们就是打的这个如意算盘 没错 |
[05:40] | Where you two been? | 你们俩去哪了 |
[05:41] | It’s a Saturday. | 今天是周六 |
[05:43] | – And I was out of town. – Bored. | -我出城了 -少废话 |
[05:44] | There’s a video on in the lab. | 实验室有段录像要看 |
[05:45] | Catch yourselves up. | 抓紧你们的时间 |
[05:47] | Where you guys goin’? | 你们去哪 |
[05:48] | Uh, by the time we get back, | 我们回来的时候 |
[05:49] | I want Wallowski here with the mum and the dad, all right? | 我要见到沃斯和那对父母在这 好么 |
[05:52] | Clock’s ticking. | 抓紧时间 |
[05:55] | A gynecologist. How did you know? | 果然是妇产科医生 你怎么知道的 |
[05:58] | Woman’s instinct. | 女人的直觉 |
[05:59] | That or it was on the police report all along. | 直觉还是警方的报告里写的 |
[06:01] | Police report? | 警方的报告 |
[06:03] | About Colette Bradley, Dr. Heaton… | 关于克莱特・布莱德利 西顿医生 |
[06:08] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[06:09] | A baby goes missing in broad daylight. | 一个孩子在光天化日之下失踪了 |
[06:11] | And for all intents and purposes, | 而且无论如何来看 |
[06:12] | you were the mother’s first call. | 孩子的母亲第一个告诉了你 |
[06:18] | Colette Bradley is a patient of mine. | 克莱特・布莱德利是我的病人 |
[06:21] | Was a patient of mine. | 曾经是我的病人 |
[06:22] | Now, this is a fertility clinic, right? | 这里是生育诊疗所 是吧 |
[06:27] | Was she and her husband having problems? | 她和她的丈夫在这上面有什么问题吗 |
[06:29] | Uh, Dr. Lightman, ever hear of doctor-patient confidentiality? | 莱特曼博士 没听说过医患保密协议吗 |
[06:33] | We were hoping that you could tell us | 我们希望在与布莱德利一家 |
[06:34] | a little something about the Bradley family before we go talk to them. | 交谈以前能先找你了解点情况 |
[06:39] | Well, I– I can tell you this. | 我只能告诉你这个 |
[06:42] | Th-they don’t deserve this. It’s a nightmare. | 他们不该遭此劫数 真是噩梦一场 |
[06:44] | The Bradleys are good people. | 布莱德利一家都是好人 |
[06:47] | Why were you her first phone call | 为什么她会第一个打给你 |
[06:51] | and not her husband? | 而不是她丈夫呢 |
[06:52] | And why did she lie about what happened to her baby? | 为什么她要隐瞒孩子出事的真实情况 |
[06:55] | She didn’t lie. | 她没有撒谎 |
[06:56] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[06:58] | You don’t know… | 你并不知道 |
[07:00] | do you? | 对吧 |
[07:02] | But what you do know is that she’s capable of lying. | 但你心里清楚她是会撒谎的 |
[07:06] | Oh, and big time. | 而且经常撒谎 |
[07:09] | Or is that something covered | 这个问题是不是也在那扯淡的 |
[07:10] | by all that confidentiality bollocks and all? | 保密协议范围内 |
[07:16] | We don’t wanna punish anyone. | 我们不想惩罚任何人 |
[07:18] | We just–we just– we just want her back home. | 我们只是 只是希望她安全回家 |
[07:23] | Well, the husband is angled away from the wife. | 丈夫的眼神转向看往别处 |
[07:26] | He won’t even look at her, | 他压根就不看她 |
[07:27] | which means he doesn’t believe a word she’s saying. | 说明他根本不相信她所说的话 |
[07:30] | Was anything else taken from the car? | 车上还有什么东西没了吗 |
[07:32] | Colette mentioned Kim’s blankets were gone, bottle, too. | 克莱特说金米的毯子和奶瓶也被带走了 |
[07:37] | You got here quick. | 你来得真快 |
[07:38] | I just texted you 20 minutes ago. | 我20分钟前才给你发的短信 |
[07:39] | Well, considering the nature of the case, | 考虑到这案子的性质 |
[07:42] | constable, I took the liberty of burning rubber. | 警官 我就飞奔而来 |
[07:45] | Go easy. | 放轻松点 |
[07:47] | They’re here to help. | 他们是来帮忙的 |
[07:49] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[07:53] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[07:56] | Well, for what it’s worth… | 不管怎样 |
[07:59] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:01] | I can’t even imagine, really. | 我真的不能想象 |
[08:03] | Can we just get through this? | 我们能快点开始吗 |
[08:07] | So you know what we do here? | 那你知道我们是做什么的啦 |
[08:09] | Yeah. It’s been explained to me. | 是啊 听说了 |
[08:11] | So you think your wife’s lying | 那么你认为你妻子在孩子失踪 |
[08:12] | about what happened to your daughter? | 这件事上说谎了对吗 |
[08:15] | Now, why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[08:17] | Well, you just said Wallowski told you what we do here. | 你刚不是说沃斯告诉你我们是干嘛的了吗 |
[08:22] | No. | 不 |
[08:23] | Colette’s got no reason to lie. | 克莱特没有理由说谎 |
[08:25] | Well, you know, you’re a cop. | 你是个警察 |
[08:27] | You bloody well know everyone’s got a reason to lie. | 你可该明白每个人都有说谎的理由 |
[08:29] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:31] | I’m sure this is very difficult for you, Colette. | 我知道这对你来说很煎熬 克莱特 |
[08:34] | Are–are you trying to say you know what I’m going through? | 你是在说你知道我经历了什么吗 |
[08:39] | Can you run me through what happened yesterday? | 你能回忆一下昨天都发生了什么吗 |
[08:41] | Uh, I already told the police everything that I know, so… | 我已经把我知道的和警方说过了 |
[08:47] | Mrs. Bradley, the people who are looking for Kim, | 布莱德利夫人 那些正在搜寻金米的人 |
[08:50] | they need all the help they can get. | 需要一切有帮助的信息 |
[08:53] | I need you to help me to help them, ok? | 我需要你来协助我 以便协助他们 |
[08:59] | Colette would never hurt Kimberly. | 克莱特是绝对不会伤害金柏莉的 |
[09:01] | Not the question. | 答非所问 |
[09:03] | My wife would never do anything to hurt anyone in our family. | 我妻子绝不会做任何伤害家庭成员的事 |
[09:09] | What? Not on your watch, you mean? | 在你的看管下不会 是这意思吗 |
[09:11] | Over your dead body. | 除非你不在了 |
[09:14] | Is that how you talk to her? | 你是这样和她讲话的对吗 |
[09:16] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[09:18] | You get good results that way, do you? | 这样颇有良效 没错吧 |
[09:21] | They were both in their late twenties, early thirties. | 他们大约二三十岁 |
[09:23] | She wore a red sweatshirt, jeans, sneakers. | 她穿着红色运动衫 牛仔裤 球鞋 |
[09:27] | Mm-hmm. And the man? | 那个男的呢 |
[09:29] | Um, thin, uh, jean jacket, cap, | 薄的牛仔外套 戴着帽子 |
[09:33] | blue eyes. | 蓝眼睛 |
[09:37] | And what did he say? | 他当时说了什么 |
[09:39] | He told me to get down on the ground, and then– | 他叫我趴在地上 然后 |
[09:41] | Was the door open? | 车门当时是开着的吗 |
[09:44] | She opened it. | 她打开的车门 |
[09:47] | My wife needs direction, ok? | 我妻子需要我的指导 懂吗 |
[09:50] | I think you can understand that. | 我想你是可以理解这点的 |
[09:52] | She–she can get careless sometimes. | 她有时很粗心 |
[09:57] | Well, she said that the 2 kidnappers | 她说两个绑匪 |
[09:58] | came over to her car. How is that careless? | 过来截住了她的车 这也叫粗心吗 |
[10:04] | Does your wife know that you think that she’s a liar? | 你的妻子知道你觉得她是个骗子吗 |
[10:09] | Just relax and try to remember | 放轻松点 试着回忆一下 |
[10:11] | what happened next? | 后来发生了什么 |
[10:13] | Well–wait. He– | 等等 他 |
[10:17] | I– | 我 |
[10:18] | What color did you say her eyes were? | 你刚说她的眼睛是什么颜色来着 |
[10:20] | Um, blue. | 蓝色 |
[10:27] | You said his eyes were blue. | 你之前说那个男的是蓝眼睛 |
[10:32] | You didn’t actually see any kidnappers, did you? | 你根本没看见绑匪 对吧 |
[10:35] | I– | 我 |
[10:36] | You don’t even think you saw kidnappers. | 你自己都不相信你看到绑匪了 |
[10:41] | What really happened, Colette? | 到底是怎么回事 克莱特 |
[10:44] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[10:50] | He’s gonna kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[10:53] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:58] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
[11:12] | What is this? | 这是干嘛 |
[11:14] | Well, this is your wife… | 这位是你妻子 |
[11:18] | mother of your children. | 你孩子的妈妈 |
[11:23] | What did you say? | 你刚说什么 |
[11:26] | Are you talking to me? I– | 是在问我吗 我 |
[11:28] | Oh, don’t mind me, darlin’. | 别介意 亲爱的 |
[11:30] | Just thinkin’ out loud. | 我只是不小心把脑子里想的说出来了 |
[11:43] | Anytime you’re ready, darlin’. | 你准备好了再说 亲爱的 |
[11:45] | Anytime she’s ready for what? | 准备好说什么 |
[11:47] | Does everything that comes out of your mouth | 你说的每句话都非要显得 |
[11:49] | have to sound pissed off? | 这么暴躁吗 |
[11:53] | I mean, look at her. | 我说 看看她吧 |
[11:55] | She’s already terrified. | 她已经够害怕的了 |
[11:58] | Lane… | 林恩 |
[12:01] | Lane, um… | 林恩 |
[12:04] | I’m so sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[12:05] | I, uh–I left Kim in the car | 我把金米留在了车里 |
[12:10] | just–just for a minute | 就一小会儿 |
[12:12] | so I could run in to the store. | 这样我好快点去商店 |
[12:15] | You did what? | 你干了什么 |
[12:15] | I–I just– | 我 我只是 |
[12:17] | I–I left the car out front, and I ran in. | 我 我把车留在了店前面 想快点去趟商店 |
[12:20] | Wait a minute. You–you left the baby alone in the car? | 等一下 你把孩子单独留在车上了 |
[12:23] | She was sleeping, Lane. | 她睡着了 林恩 |
[12:24] | She–she was just asleep, so I– | 她 她刚睡着 所以我 |
[12:26] | – What? – Easy. | -什么 -冷静点 |
[12:28] | Easy. Keep your distance. | 放松 保持距离 |
[12:30] | I just had the painters in. | 我生理期 很烦躁 |
[12:31] | My house, my rules. | 我的地盘听我的 |
[12:39] | Where’s Kimmy? | 金米在哪 |
[12:40] | I swear to god, Lane, I don’t know. | 我向上帝发誓 林恩 我不知道 |
[12:42] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[12:43] | You have to believe me. Please, please believe me. | 你一定要相信我 求你了 请你相信我 |
[12:46] | Give me one good reason why. | 给我一个相信你的理由 |
[12:48] | ‘Cause I believe her, | 因为我相信她 |
[12:50] | And I’m the expert. | 我是这方面的专家 |
[12:51] | You’re the expert? | 你是专家 |
[12:53] | So Kimberly, she, what? | 那金柏莉 她 是怎样了 |
[12:54] | She just disappeared? | 她就这么消失了吗 |
[12:58] | I lied about the man and the woman, | 我编造了制造绑架的男人和女人 |
[13:01] | But–but someone did take her, lane. | 但真的有人把她带走了 林恩 |
[13:03] | Kimmy. Kimmy! | 金米 金米 |
[13:05] | But these people think that | 这些人觉得 |
[13:07] | Whoever took Kim, | 无论是谁带走了金米 |
[13:08] | they’re looking out for her, | 他们都会好好照顾她的 |
[13:10] | You know, which– | 你知道 所以 |
[13:11] | that’s why they took the bottle and stuff. | 所以他们才拿走了奶瓶和其他东西 |
[13:14] | What store? | 哪家商店 |
[13:17] | What did you need so bad? | 你那么着急要买什么 |
[13:24] | Diaper cream. | 护臀霜 |
[13:26] | I went to get diaper cream. | 我是去买护臀霜 |
[13:28] | Diaper cream? | 护臀霜 |
[13:29] | I thought that you would get angry | 我以为你知道护臀霜用完了 |
[13:30] | If I told you that we were out, | 会很生气 |
[13:32] | So I just thought I’d go to the drugstore and get some. | 所以我就想去药店买一些 |
[13:35] | You see? This is what she does. | 看见没 这就是她的所作所为 |
[13:37] | She blames everybody else for her screw-ups. | 她总为自己的过错埋怨其他人 |
[13:40] | Now it’s my fault. | 现在这件事成我的错了 |
[13:41] | And you were wondering why she called Dr. Heaton | 你想知道她为什么会在惊慌失措的时候 |
[13:43] | In her moment of terror. | 打电话给西顿医生吗 |
[13:45] | Well, I don’t have time for this. | 我可没时间顾及这个 |
[13:47] | I need to find my little girl | 我要在我的小女儿的尸体被发现前 |
[13:48] | before she turns up dead. | 赶紧找到她 |
[13:50] | Lane, that is not fair! You– | 林恩 这不公平 你 |
[13:59] | She is our little girl, Lane. | 她是我们的小女儿 林恩 |
[14:05] | Well, with a little help from Dr. Heaton, right? | 她是在西顿医生的帮助下出生的吧 |
[14:09] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:11] | You just confirmed it for me, mate. | 你刚刚向我证实了 朋友 |
[14:12] | Yeah? Well, that’s none of your business. | 是吗 那不关你的事 |
[14:16] | You got any idea the kind of courage it took | 你知道她怎样鼓起勇气 |
[14:17] | for her to admit how she lost Kimberly? | 才敢向你承认她把金柏莉弄丢了 |
[14:21] | And when are you gonna have the guts | 你什么时候才有胆量 |
[14:23] | To admit your part in all of this? | 承认你自己的错误 |
[14:54] | Oi. | 你好 |
[14:57] | You must be junior. | 你就是小林恩吧 |
[14:58] | It’s LJ. | 叫我小林 |
[15:02] | I’m Cal Lightman. | 我是卡尔・莱特曼 |
[15:05] | The cops hired me to help find your little sister. | 警察雇我来帮忙寻找你妹妹 |
[15:08] | Yeah, well, I hope you’re good at what you do. | 是吗 我希望你不是浪得虚名 |
[15:14] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了 |
[15:17] | Hurt it at soccer practice. | 足球训练时受伤了 |
[15:19] | My hands used to look like that when I was your age. | 我跟你一样大的时候 手也曾是那样的 |
[15:22] | Do you wanna know why? | 想知道为什么吗 |
[15:25] | You pissed a lot of people off. | 你把一大帮人惹怒了 |
[15:26] | You see, that’s good. That’s good, that. | 看 那很好 很好 |
[15:28] | Yes, now we got a bit of a back-and-forth going. | 现在我们之间有些互动了 |
[15:33] | So who’d you hit? | 你跟谁打架了 |
[15:34] | No one. | 没有 |
[15:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:36] | He had it comin’. | 他自找的 |
[15:38] | Oh, yeah? Why? | 噢 是吗 为什么 |
[15:38] | ’cause he was talkin’ smack. | 因为他出言不逊 |
[15:40] | About your family, eh? | 关于你的家庭 恩 |
[15:43] | About your dad, the cop. | 跟你的警察爸爸有关 |
[15:45] | No. About your mum. | 不是 有关你妈妈的 |
[15:49] | What’d he say about her? | 他说了她什么 |
[15:51] | She’s a teacher. | 她是个老师 |
[15:52] | What do you think they say? | 你觉得他们会说什么 |
[15:53] | Now, listen. | 现在 听着 |
[15:55] | You either answer my questions like a grown-up, | 你要么就像个成年人一样回答我的问题 |
[15:58] | Or I’ll find my answers my own way. | 要么我会用自己的方式得到答案 |
[16:00] | Are we clear? | 明白了吗 |
[16:07] | So they taunt you about your mum. | 他们出言讥讽你妈妈 |
[16:10] | So what? | 然后呢 |
[16:11] | She teaches at my school, ok? | 她在我的学校教书 |
[16:14] | There are rumors. | 有一些流言蜚语 |
[16:17] | Rumors you’re deeply ashamed of. | 是一些让你觉得很丢脸的流言蜚语 |
[16:20] | Your dad hear any of these rumors, did he? | 你爸爸听到这些流言了吗 |
[16:24] | I seriously hope not. | 我真心希望他没听到 |
[16:27] | What, for your mum’s sake? | 为什么 为了你妈妈好吗 |
[16:32] | Why would anyone want to take your little sister? | 为什么会有人想带走你妹妹呢 |
[16:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:37] | Probably to get back at my dad for somethin’. | 很可能以此报复我爸爸 |
[16:41] | He locks up a lot of people. | 他亲手抓住了很多坏人 |
[16:42] | So even if he’s got nothing to do with this, | 所以即使他和绑架事件没有任何关系 |
[16:44] | you’re gonna blame him anyway. Is that right? | 你还是会责怪他 对吗 |
[16:46] | Fair enough. Now, about that shame, | 合理 现在谈谈让你丢脸的流言 |
[16:49] | Rumors about your mum and who, LJ? | 是你妈妈和谁的流言 小林 |
[16:57] | Thank you for seeing us, uh, Principal Aston. | 谢谢你愿意见我们 阿斯顿校长 |
[17:00] | Anything I can do to help. | 我会尽我所能帮助你们 |
[17:01] | I just been talking to the other Bradley child | 我刚和布莱德利家的另一个孩子谈过 |
[17:05] | that you sent home early today. | 就是你今天早些时候送回家的那个孩子 |
[17:07] | Yeah. Lane jr. Needs to be with his family right now. | 是啊 小林恩 他现在应该和家人在一起 |
[17:09] | I think that’s obvious. | 我觉得很明显是这样 |
[17:10] | Or did you send him home | 或者说你送他回家 |
[17:11] | ’cause he was throwin’ his fists about? | 是因为他打架 原因是 |
[17:13] | Mmm. He has problems controlling his– | 是 他在克制他的 |
[17:17] | His temper, if that’s what you’re asking. | 他的脾气方面有点问题 如果你是指这个 |
[17:19] | What? Controlling his temper with you, you mean? | 什么 你是说他控制不住对你的脾气 |
[17:21] | I beg your pardon. | 不好意思请你再说一遍 |
[17:22] | Well, you can beg all you like, | 我说几遍都可以 |
[17:23] | But you got a kid in your school | 但是你的学校有个孩子 |
[17:25] | whose baby sister’s gone missing | 他的妹妹刚失踪 |
[17:27] | and who’s having to get into fights | 他却要为了捍卫他妈妈的名声 |
[17:29] | to defend his mother’s good name | 而大打出手 |
[17:31] | because of rumors that are flyin’ about. | 就因为流言蜚语满天飞 |
[17:34] | Wh-what are you driving at? | 你想说什么 |
[17:35] | Is Mrs. Bradley a good teacher? | 布莱德利太太是位好老师吗 |
[17:37] | She’s one of my best. | 她是最好的老师之一 |
[17:38] | – Good in the classroom? – Oh, outstanding. | -在教学方面出众 -非常杰出 |
[17:40] | And in the sack? | 在床上呢 |
[17:41] | Just say no if you don’t know the answer, Mr. Aston. | 如果你不知道答案就说不知道 阿斯顿先生 |
[17:44] | Ok. Ok. Th…that’s enough. | 好吧 够了 |
[17:48] | Yes, uh, Colette and I met outside school | 没错 过去的几年里克莱特和我 |
[17:52] | a few times over the last few years, but… | 在校外约会过几次 但是… |
[17:54] | you and Colette have been having an affair for a few years. | 你和克莱特有婚外情已经好几年了 |
[17:57] | Yeah, but did it cross your mind… | 是的 你有没想过… |
[17:59] | Yes. Yes, of course it’s crossed my mind. | 是的 我当然想过 |
[18:02] | That the baby was yours. | 那个孩子可能是你们的 |
[18:03] | You didn’t practice safe sex? | 你们采取安全措施了吗 |
[18:06] | That’s a DNA test I might never want to happen. | 我现在可不想看那DNA测试的结果了 |
[18:10] | Are you suggesting that…that to avoid | 你是不是在暗示…为了想尽量避免 |
[18:11] | Lane Bradley ever finding out, | 让林恩・布莱德利发现 |
[18:13] | that…that I would, um… | 可能是我 |
[18:14] | kidnap the baby? | 绑架了孩子 |
[18:16] | You know, you gotta stop doing that, mate. | 你最好别那样做了 伙计 |
[18:18] | You really gotta stop doing that thing, | 你真的最好停止下来 |
[18:19] | that clenching of the jaw. | 那样收紧下巴 |
[18:21] | Dead giveaway every time. | 每次都泄漏了你的恐慌 |
[18:24] | Yes, I’m scared, | 没错 我很害怕 |
[18:26] | and, no, I’m not proud of what we… | 不 我不是在自豪我们… |
[18:29] | but…but I did not kidnap the baby. | 但是我的确没绑架那个孩子 |
[18:32] | But you will come up as a suspect, | 但你会成为犯罪嫌疑人 |
[18:35] | and Lane will find out | 而且林恩也会发现 |
[18:38] | that you’ve been having an affair with his wife. | 你在和他妻子搞婚外情 |
[18:41] | So do you think it’s better | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[18:43] | if he finds out while he’s under investigation | 当他在调查的时候发现 |
[18:45] | or at another time, | 或者在别的时刻发现 |
[18:48] | when he’s alone with colette and his service revolver? | 比如他拿着配枪和克莱特独处时发现了真相 |
[19:00] | School principal seemed too organized. | 学校校长看上去太过于有条理了 |
[19:02] | This smells spur of the moment to me. | 这股味道让我想起了过去 |
[19:05] | Coffee? | 想喝咖啡吗 |
[19:06] | Could murder a cup of tea. | 我想喝杯茶 |
[19:09] | Those the photos I asked for? | 那些是我想要照片吗 |
[19:10] | Yeah. Press conference. | 是的 新闻发布会上的照片 |
[19:11] | Dr. Heaton, you already know. | 西顿博士 你已经知道了 |
[19:12] | The rest are cops and neighbors. | 剩下的是警察和邻居 |
[19:17] | So what were you doin’ out of town, then? | 你出城干什么去了 |
[19:20] | – I was on my way to meet… – Bored. | -我打算去见… -无聊 |
[19:23] | You notice something unusual | 你看没看出这幅照片上的警察 |
[19:25] | about the cops in this photo? | 有什么异样 |
[19:27] | Not really. | 没看出来 |
[19:29] | You notice anything unusual about the cops in this photo? | 你看没看出这幅照片上的警察有什么异样 |
[19:32] | Um, they’re pretty much all kind of hunks. | 他们都是些强壮英俊的男人 |
[19:36] | Oh. That’s what Loker said. | 洛克尔也是这么说的 |
[19:37] | Hilarious. | 你太搞笑了 |
[19:39] | Uh, they’re all there for the father, | 他们都是为了支持爸爸去的 |
[19:40] | not so much for the mother. | 而不是为了妈妈 |
[19:43] | Right. | 没错 |
[19:45] | Well, obviously. | 那是显然的 |
[19:46] | Not really surprising, though. | 但没什么可惊讶的 |
[19:47] | I mean, they are cops. | 他们是警察嘛 |
[19:51] | What about this one, Dr. Heaton? | 这位看上去怎样 西顿博士 |
[19:53] | Mmm. He’s no hunk. | 他一点都不帅 |
[19:57] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[19:58] | It was a joke. | 开玩笑而已 |
[19:59] | There’s a missing baby, Eli. | 有个小孩失踪了 伊莱 |
[20:00] | Yes. I know there’s a… | 是的 我知道有个… |
[20:01] | I’m ju…are you two messing with me? | 我只是… 你们俩在故意玩我吗 |
[20:04] | He looks worried to me. | 他看起来有点担心 |
[20:05] | I’m not worried. | 我没有担心 |
[20:07] | Why would I be worried? I’m fine. | 我为什么要担心 我好好的 |
[20:08] | Not you. The doctor in the photograph. | 不是你 是照片里的医生 |
[20:10] | He looks worried about the mother and father. | 他看上去在为那两位父母担心 |
[20:13] | Torres tell you that? | 托勒斯告诉你的吗 |
[20:15] | Right. Yeah. Torres told me that. | 没错 托勒斯告诉我的 |
[20:20] | Did Torres really tell you that? | 真的是托勒斯告诉你的吗 |
[20:21] | Absolutely. | 绝对是 |
[20:23] | Good girl. | 好姑娘 |
[20:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[20:28] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[20:29] | Uh, detective Wallowski called. | 沃斯警官打来了电话 |
[20:31] | Colette Bradley’ll be home within the hour. | 克莱特・布拉德利在一小时内就会回家 |
[20:33] | Right. Cancel le beverage. | 那好吧 还喝什么饮料啊 |
[20:41] | Uh, tea or coffee? | 要茶还是咖啡 |
[21:01] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[21:04] | Your boss, Aston, called me, | 你的上司 阿斯顿给我打电话了 |
[21:07] | told me everything. | 把一切都告诉我了 |
[21:09] | And now you are officially dead to me. | 你现在正式和我没关系了 |
[21:15] | We can fix this, lane, ok. We can. | 我们可以修复关系的 林恩 我们能的 |
[21:17] | We just need to find Kimmy first. | 我们需要先找到金米 |
[21:19] | What’s going on, Mom? | 发生了什么妈妈 |
[21:20] | How do I even know kimmy is my kid, | 我怎么敢确定金米是我的孩子 |
[21:23] | with you whoring around like that? | 鉴于你在外面都浪荡成那样了 |
[21:25] | How can you even say that? | 你怎么能说出那样的话 |
[21:26] | Y…you know that she’s yours. | 你很清楚她是你的孩子 |
[21:27] | Get out of my house. | 滚出我的房子 |
[21:29] | Hey, easy, LJ. | 小林 别激动 |
[21:33] | Oi, LJ. | 喂 小林 |
[21:36] | Big tough-guy cop like your dad standin’ there | 像你爸爸那样壮实的警察站在那 |
[21:38] | with a beer in his hand, | 手里还拿着啤酒瓶 |
[21:39] | yelling threats at his wife and son… | 狂吼着威胁他的妻子和儿子 |
[21:42] | you take it from me, mate. | 你听我一句话 伙计 |
[21:44] | He’s not worth it. | 别和他硬碰硬 |
[21:47] | Colette, LJ, come on. Let’s go. | 克莱特 小林 来 我们走 |
[21:49] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:54] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[21:56] | We’re tryin’ to find your baby, Lane. | 我们在努力找到你的孩子 林恩 |
[21:57] | Yeah? Well, you’re not gonna find her here. | 是吗 你在这是找不到她的 |
[22:00] | Why’s that, now? | 为什么这么说 |
[22:01] | You got her stashed | 你把她藏到了 |
[22:02] | somewhere else, have you? Eh? | 某个地方吗 是吗 |
[22:08] | Well, that’ll teach the missis | 那的确可以好好教训一下老婆 |
[22:10] | not to be so careless. | 做事不要太马虎 |
[22:14] | Get the hell out of my house. | 你他妈给我滚出去 |
[22:15] | Make me, officer. | 你来让我滚啊 警官 |
[22:20] | Hey. Lane! | 林恩 |
[22:22] | Knock it off. | 住手 |
[22:29] | Ooh. Hello. | 你好啊 |
[22:32] | You’re gonna have to do a lot better than that, mate! | 你本应该打得更狠啊 伙计 |
[22:40] | Hello, Willie. | 你好 小威[小鸡鸡的意思] |
[22:41] | – …Liam. – What? | -廉姆 -你说什么 |
[22:43] | William. | 叫威廉姆 |
[22:44] | Oh, yeah. Right. | 对 没错 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[22:51] | The Federalist Papers. | 《联邦党人文集》 |
[22:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:56] | Is this what you two get up to behind my back? | 你们俩背着我就为了看这个吗 |
[22:58] | Uh, no. We make out. | 不 我们要亲热 |
[23:01] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢你告诉我啊 |
[23:02] | You asked. | 你问的嘛 |
[23:04] | I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[23:05] | I have defensive-line practice in the morning. | 我上午还有个辩词要排练 |
[23:07] | Ok. Uh, thanks for the help. Same time tomorrow? | 好 谢谢你帮忙 明天还是这时间吗 |
[23:10] | Sure, if that’s cool with your dad. | 当然 如果你爸同意的话 |
[23:13] | Why did I have to have a daughter? | 我干嘛非得有个女儿呢 |
[23:15] | Uh, you know, actually, come over an hour earlier. | 等下 其实吧 你可以早过来一个小时 |
[23:18] | We can make out. | 我们可以亲热 |
[23:19] | A lippy daughter. | 还是个爱顶嘴的女儿 |
[23:22] | What are you grinnin’ at? | 你笑谁呢 |
[23:23] | You two. | 笑你们俩 |
[23:24] | Heh. It’s cool. | 感觉很棒哎 |
[23:28] | Bye, then. | 那再见啦 |
[23:32] | Liam was coaching me | 廉姆是在辅导我 |
[23:33] | so I can take down this idiot that’s on the other debate team. | 这样我才能打败另一个辩论队的那个白痴 |
[23:37] | – Idiot? – Mm-hmm. | -白痴 -是啊 |
[23:39] | Sounds a bit personal. | 听起来带有私人情感啊 |
[23:41] | That’s pretty rich coming from you. | 你能这么说真是太不容易了 |
[23:43] | I go up against a lot of different people, Em, | 我每天面对和顶撞不同的人 小艾 |
[23:47] | but it’s never personal. | 但我从来不带私人情感 |
[23:50] | Never disrespect your opponent, Em. | 永远别对你的对手不敬 小艾 |
[23:53] | Or your dad, for that matter. | 也别对你老爸不敬 |
[23:55] | So, I should just bully them, then? | 所以说 那我就应该直接欺压他们是吗 |
[23:56] | I shake people up until they lose control | 我动摇别人 直到他们失控 |
[24:01] | and forget to hide their emotions. | 忘记掩饰自己的感情 |
[24:03] | Not the same as bullying at all. | 这跟欺压可不是一回事儿 |
[24:05] | You really think I’m disrespectful to you? | 你真觉得我对你不敬吗 |
[24:07] | You can’t help it. | 你控制不了 |
[24:09] | I’m the authority figure. | 我是权威形象 |
[24:11] | It’s in your blood. Don’t argue. | 这已经深入你骨髓了 别辩解了 |
[24:14] | Bully. | 恶棍 |
[24:21] | Thank you for coming back in. | 谢谢您能再跑一趟 |
[24:23] | Like I have a choice. | 搞得跟我还有其他选择一样 |
[24:24] | Well, you have a brain, don’t you? | 你有脑子呀 没有吗 |
[24:26] | We have unfinished business, you and I. | 我们还有事情没有了结 你和我 |
[24:29] | So how long have you known | 所以你知道 |
[24:31] | that Colette was having an affair with Ben Aston? | 克莱特在和本・阿斯顿搞外遇这事多久了 |
[24:35] | I found out when Aston called me. | 阿斯顿打电话给我的时候我发现的 |
[24:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:44] | Well, answer the question then. | 那回答下这个问题吧 |
[24:46] | How long have you known about the affair? | 你知道她有婚外情多久了 |
[24:48] | That wasn’t surprise on your face at the house, was it? | 在房里那会儿你脸上的不是惊讶 是吧 |
[24:52] | So how long are you gonna make me wait for the truth, Lane? | 所以你还要我等多久才告诉我真想 林恩 |
[25:01] | Colette took night courses. | 克莱特接晚上的课 |
[25:03] | She, uh, stayed late for conferences. | 她为了开会每天忙到很晚 |
[25:06] | You name it. | 各种各样的事情都有 |
[25:08] | I’m a cop. | 我可是警察啊 |
[25:09] | I know when something’s not right. | 事情不对头的时候我能感觉出来 |
[25:12] | And add to that that you and Colette couldn’t conceive. | 再加上你和克莱特总怀不上孩子 |
[25:15] | Which is how come Dr. Heaton’s | 这就是西顿医生会 |
[25:18] | involved in all of this, right? | 卷入这档子事的原因 对吧 |
[25:19] | Explain to me what this has to do with finding my daughter. | 给我解释下这和找到我女儿有什么联系吗 |
[25:25] | When your wife said that the baby was yours, both of yours… | 你老婆说孩子是你的 是你们两个的 |
[25:29] | Even though you knew she’d had an affair, | 即便你知道她搞外遇 |
[25:31] | you never questioned that you were the father? | 你也从没怀疑过自己不是孩子的父亲吗 |
[25:35] | Kimberly is my daughter. | 金柏莉是我的女儿 |
[25:37] | When I made that crack | 当我说那段 |
[25:40] | about her being the mother of your children, | 关于她是你孩子的母亲的那段话的时候 |
[25:42] | she tried to hide her shame. | 她努力地想隐藏自己的羞愧 |
[25:46] | You are not the father of both children. | 你不是那两个孩子的父亲 |
[25:53] | You ever wonder why Kimberly doesn’t look | 你想过没 为什么金柏莉 |
[25:55] | even the littlest bit like you? | 和你一丁点都不像吗 |
[26:02] | Now you’re wonderin’, | 现在你开始想了 |
[26:04] | “Well, if I’m not Kimberly’s father,” | “我如果不是金柏莉的父亲的话” |
[26:09] | “what the hell is Heaton’s role in all of that?” | “那西顿在整件事里到底是什么鬼角色啊” |
[26:14] | You find that out, you might find the baby. | 你搞清楚那问题了 你可能就找到你孩子了 |
[26:21] | Morning, Dr. Foster. | 早上好 福斯特博士 |
[26:22] | Satisfied customers? | 客人满意而归了 |
[26:24] | And their babies. | 带着他们的宝宝归了 |
[26:25] | Now, can we take this in my office, please? | 我们现在能进我办公室说吗 请吧 |
[26:27] | No. | 不行 |
[26:29] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[26:29] | No, we did that before, | 不行 我们之前进就去说过了 |
[26:31] | and it didn’t work very well. | 结果效果不是很好 |
[26:34] | Is Lane Bradley Kim’s real father? | 林恩・布莱德利是金米的亲生父亲吗 |
[26:38] | Well, both their names are on the birth certificate. | 他俩的名字都在出生证明上 |
[26:41] | Yeah, but you can pretty much put | 是啊 但是你基本上能 |
[26:42] | anything you want on a birth certificate, right? | 在出生证明上写上任何人的名字 是吧 |
[26:44] | Lane and Colette Bradley are Kimmy’s parents, period. | 林恩和克莱特・布莱德利是金米的双亲 句号 |
[26:48] | Parents. | 双亲 |
[26:49] | Yeah, as opposed to mother and father. | 是啊 对应着母亲和父亲 |
[26:52] | You know, that’s a very carefully put language distinction | 你知道不 这两个措辞有很细微的异意 |
[26:54] | and technically true. I mean, | 而且你那样讲准确来说没有错 我是说 |
[26:56] | Lane and Colette are raising her, | 林恩和克莱特抚养她 |
[26:58] | even if they weren’t the biological parents. | 即便他们并不是她的亲生父母 |
[27:02] | You got any kids yourself, Dr. Heaton? | 你自己有孩子吗 西顿医生 |
[27:08] | I’ll take that as a no, then. | 那我就当你没有了 |
[27:12] | Yet somehow you think of | 但是某种程度上说 |
[27:15] | all of these babies as yours, | 你把这些宝宝都当做自己的孩子 |
[27:18] | you know, in a way. | 你懂的 以某种方式 |
[27:20] | A kind of substitute parenthood. | 一种类似替身人父的感情 |
[27:22] | Well, no one would argue with that. | 没人会对这个有什么看法吧 |
[27:25] | If you don’t mind, please… | 如果你不介意的话 请… |
[27:26] | Do any of your patients ever get the wrong sperm? | 你的病人有人曾经受错精吗 |
[27:33] | Ms. Tate. I’m–I’m sorry. I’ll be– | 泰特女士 不好意思 我一会儿 |
[27:39] | I’m not gonna talk about this any further out here. | 在这里我不会再继续就此事说下去了 |
[27:43] | I mean, do they ever get it mixed up, you know, | 我说 他们曾经搞混过吗 你懂的 |
[27:47] | accidentally? | 无意中地 |
[27:53] | Ok, how ’bout intentionally?! | 好吧 那有意的呢 |
[28:06] | Lane Bradley isn’t Kim’s biological father. | 林恩・布莱德利不是金米的亲生父亲 |
[28:09] | Of course he’s the father. I did the work myself. | 他当然是她的父亲 我亲自进行受精的 |
[28:11] | Well, how long did the process take? | 那整个过程持续了多久 |
[28:13] | And don’t give us any of that patient-doctor crap, | 别跟我提那什么医患保密协议的鬼东西 |
[28:15] | or we’ll take this back out there. | 不然我们再出去接着说这事 |
[28:22] | 5 years. | 五年 |
[28:23] | The process to get them pregnant took 5 years. | 让他们怀上孩子的过程花了五年 |
[28:26] | Right. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[28:31] | Next question. | 下一个问题 |
[28:33] | Would a doctor, like you, | 一个医生 比如说你 |
[28:36] | help the process along | 会为了让过程进行的更顺利 |
[28:38] | by making a little donation of his own? | 而自己捐赠那么一些些呢 |
[28:41] | That’s outrageous. | 那太过分了 |
[28:42] | It’s disgusting, yeah. | 很恶心 是啊 |
[28:45] | You get a lot of cards from your patients. | 你的病人给你寄了很多卡片呀 |
[28:47] | More than I can count. | 我都数不过来 |
[28:49] | It’s funny, though. | 有趣的是 |
[28:51] | ’cause you get a card from the Bradleys, right, | 你有一张布莱德利家寄来的明信片 |
[28:55] | and it’s the only one that ends up in a schmancy frame, | 而且唯有这张装进了华丽的相框 |
[28:59] | and it’s their little girl that gets taken. | 上面正是他们失踪的小女儿 |
[29:01] | As you already know, | 你又不是不知道 |
[29:03] | we’ve grown particularly close. | 我们的关系非常亲密 |
[29:06] | We think that whoever Kim’s father is might have her. | 我们认为带走金米的可能是她的父亲 |
[29:10] | Lane is her father. | 林恩就是她父亲 |
[29:12] | I don’t know how I can make this any more clear to you people. | 还让我怎么跟你们解释 |
[29:14] | Well, you could say it again, all right, | 那好 你再重复一次 |
[29:18] | but this time, without squinting and pressing your lips together and that. | 但这次请不要斜视 嘴唇也不要抿那么紧 |
[29:23] | Lane isn’t the father. | 林恩不是她父亲 |
[29:25] | So who is, then? | 说吧 是谁 |
[29:28] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[29:29] | It’s confidential. | 这是机密 |
[29:33] | Whoa. This conversation never happened. | 我可什么都没有跟你们讲 |
[29:36] | No, we got it all from your face, mate. | 的确 我们通过你的表情知道了 哥们 |
[29:38] | And from what you didn’t say. | 还有你没说出来的话 |
[29:43] | And your point is? | 你们有何看法 |
[29:45] | Wallowski found some video | 沃斯找到了一段 |
[29:46] | from a drugstore surveillance camera. | 由药房监控探头拍摄的录像 |
[29:48] | This is from this morning, | 这是今早的情况 |
[29:49] | same drugstore Kim was taken from. | 金米就是在这家药房失踪的 |
[29:51] | Lane Bradley goes in early on his shift, and… | 林恩・布莱德利是在一轮班的时候进店的 |
[29:56] | He buys diapers. | 他买了尿不湿 |
[29:59] | Get him in the cube pronto. | 立刻带他进审讯室 |
[30:08] | I know I’m not the best husband or dad in the world. | 我知道自己不是这个世界上最好的丈夫和父亲 |
[30:12] | That’s my part in this. | 这是我的责任 |
[30:15] | You asked me when I was going to admit that. | 你那天问我何时才愿意承认 |
[30:17] | Well, there you have it. | 现在你听到了 |
[30:20] | But I am a good cop. | 但我是个好警察 |
[30:23] | That is, until the day when I stop looking for Kimmy. | 除非有一天我放弃寻找金米 |
[30:31] | We got video of you buying diapers this morning. | 我们有一段你今早买尿不湿的录像 |
[30:35] | I always buy diapers today. | 我总在这一天买 |
[30:37] | You got plenty of baby supplies at home, Lane. | 你家里的尿不湿还有不少 林恩 |
[30:39] | Care to explain? | 愿意解释吗 |
[30:46] | He has to buy ’em. | 这是逼不得已 |
[30:49] | Don’t you? | 对吧 |
[30:50] | So you can keep believing. | 那样你才能保有希望 |
[30:53] | Otherwise, you have to | 否则 你就只能 |
[30:54] | admit to yourself that you’ve lost all hope. Right? | 接受令人绝望的事实 对吧 |
[31:03] | Go get your wife and your son and bring ’em back here. | 去把你妻子和儿子都带到这里来 |
[31:08] | Gently. | 温柔点 |
[31:10] | Ok. | 好 |
[31:11] | Wallowski will get Dr. Heaton… | 沃斯会去带西顿医生 |
[31:14] | not so gently. | 用不着温柔 |
[31:18] | Heaton’s involved in this? | 西顿跟这事有关吗 |
[31:19] | He’s standing in the way of the truth. | 他拒不透露真相 |
[31:22] | You thank me when we get your baby back. | 等我们找回你的宝宝再感谢我 |
[31:26] | Alright. | 就这样吧 |
[31:38] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[31:44] | What’s the meaning of this? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:47] | Well, I think we’re just about to find that out. | 我们就快查明真相了 |
[31:54] | Mrs. Bradley, have you ever had an affair | 布莱德利夫人 除了你的上司之外 |
[31:56] | with anyone else other than your boss? | 你还跟其他人有过婚外情吗 |
[31:58] | What kind of question is that? | 你这是什么问题 |
[32:01] | The kind we can’t help answering with our faces. | 这种问题能让你不由自主地用表情回答 |
[32:06] | So just one affair, then? | 那么就这一桩婚外情了 |
[32:10] | Stanley Heaton told you? | 斯丹利・西顿告诉你了吗 |
[32:13] | No, but I take it from that look that he knows | 没有 不过他的表情告诉我 |
[32:17] | and he’s just covering for you. | 他是知情人 而且他还替你遮掩 |
[32:19] | I just want my baby back. | 我只想找回我的宝宝 |
[32:24] | Is your boss, Ben Aston, | 你的上司本・阿斯顿 |
[32:26] | the real father of your baby? | 是宝宝的生父吗 |
[32:41] | But he doesn’t know that he’s the father. | 但他不知道自己是孩子的父亲 |
[32:44] | I never told him. | 我从没有告诉他 |
[32:47] | As far as he’s concerned, | 他还以为 |
[32:50] | Dr. Heaton’s fertility treatments with me and my husband worked. | 西顿医生为我和丈夫做的生育治疗成功了 |
[32:59] | All right, so Colette came to you, | 这么说 克莱特来找你 |
[33:03] | and she told you that she was having an affair with Ben Aston, | 告诉你她跟本・阿斯顿有私情 |
[33:06] | that she thought that he’d made her pregnant, right? | 她认为是这个原因导致怀孕的 对吗 |
[33:08] | She never told me the name of the father, | 她从没有说过父亲的名字 |
[33:11] | and I didn’t want to know. | 我也不想知道 |
[33:18] | So there’s no reason to suspect | 那么我们可以顺理成章地推断 |
[33:20] | that Aston may have taken the baby. | 不可能是阿斯顿带走了宝宝 |
[33:25] | Colette, come on. | 克莱特 振作点 |
[33:27] | You just said you want your baby back. | 你刚才说想找回孩子 |
[33:28] | Simple answers to simple questions, please. | 既然如此 就打开天窗说亮话好了 |
[33:33] | So you think it’s Ben? | 你认为是本 |
[33:36] | Or anyone else who considers himself a part of the family. | 或者是别的自认为是家庭成员的人 |
[33:40] | We think whoever took your baby had the key to your car | 我们认为带走你孩子的人有你汽车的钥匙 |
[33:43] | or they knew where the spare was. | 或者知道备用钥匙在哪里 |
[33:46] | I keep the spare in the– | 我把备用钥匙放在 |
[33:49] | in the junk drawer in–in the kitchen. | 厨房垃圾柜的抽屉里 |
[33:58] | Well, that just opened up a whole new line of thinking | 这倒是给我们提供了新的思路 |
[33:59] | into who could have done this. | 带走孩子的可能另有其人 |
[34:02] | So in this one, | 在这张照片里 |
[34:06] | you’re sort of smilin’ at your dad. | 你对爸爸有点嘲笑的意思 |
[34:09] | Am I? | 有吗 |
[34:10] | Yeah. Little bit. | 是的 有一点点 |
[34:13] | Just a little bit. | 只有一点点 |
[34:14] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[34:16] | I don’t see it. | 我看不出来 |
[34:19] | You ever seen your dad cry? | 你见过你爸爸哭吗 |
[34:22] | I saw your dad cry. | 我见过 |
[34:25] | I saw him cry today when I questioned him. | 我今天讯问他的时候他哭了 |
[34:30] | You see, there it is again. | 瞧 那表情又来了 |
[34:34] | It’s the same smile. | 同样的笑容 |
[34:39] | You enjoy it, don’t you? | 你很享受 是吧 |
[34:40] | You enjoy seein’ him suffer. | 你很享受看他受罪 |
[34:43] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[34:49] | Restless leg syndrome. | 不宁腿综合征 |
[34:54] | See, I think you and I, | 我想 我们两个 |
[34:56] | I think we’re startin’ to understand each other. | 开始有点儿相互了解了 |
[34:58] | You hate your dad, | 你恨你爸 |
[35:00] | but you love your mum. | 但你爱你妈 |
[35:08] | Worst day of your mum’s life. | 这是她这辈子最难受的一天 |
[35:11] | The worst day. | 最难受的 |
[35:14] | You won’t even look at her. | 你都没有看她一眼 |
[35:17] | No. | 不 |
[35:18] | No. | 不 |
[35:21] | I don’t have to talk to you. | 我没必要和你谈 |
[35:22] | I already told you you can’t help talkin’ to me. | 我说过 你不由自主地要告诉我 |
[35:26] | Don’t you get it? | 还不明白吗 |
[35:36] | So did you take her just to hurt your dad? | 你抱走她 就是为了伤害你爸吗 |
[35:45] | It’s like there’s no one else in that family… | 这个家里简直就没有别人了 |
[35:52] | just him and his princess Kimmy. | 只有他和他的金米公主 |
[35:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[36:05] | Didn’t plan to take her. | 我本来没打算带她走 |
[36:09] | I was just walkin’ to school, | 我只是在走去学校的路上 |
[36:12] | saw the car parked outside the drugstore, | 看见妈妈的车停在药店门口 |
[36:15] | and I got an idea. | 于是就闪过了这个念头 |
[36:18] | That’s a lot of bollocks. | 你还真是满嘴胡说八道呀 |
[36:20] | ‘Cause your mum’s spare keys | 因为你母亲的备用钥匙 |
[36:22] | were in the junk drawer in the kitchen, right, | 放在厨房里装杂物的抽屉里 |
[36:23] | so you did plan this. | 所以你确实是预谋好的 |
[36:28] | What’d you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[36:32] | Did you kill her? | 你把她给杀了吗 |
[36:35] | Did you kill a little baby | 你是否只是为了 |
[36:39] | just to stick it to your dad | 彻底地打击你父亲一次 |
[36:42] | once and for all? | 而杀了一个小婴儿 |
[36:49] | You want to stand up to your dad, | 你想反抗你的父亲 |
[36:52] | all right, you can do better than this. | 但用不着出这种下三滥的招 |
[36:54] | Sit down, son. | 坐下 孩子 |
[36:56] | This hurts everyone. | 你这样伤害了所有人 |
[36:58] | This hurts your mum, hurts Kimberly. | 伤害了你母亲 也伤害了金柏莉 |
[37:01] | Sit down, son! | 坐下 孩子 |
[37:10] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[37:14] | You don’t know what it’s like. | 你不知道有他这种父亲 |
[37:16] | To have a dad like him. | 是什么感受 |
[37:20] | All right, try this one on for size, all right? | 好吧 那你听听看我说的对不对 |
[37:25] | 3 nights a week, minimum, | 每周至少有三个晚上 |
[37:27] | all right, he goes straight from work to the bar, | 他下班后就直接去酒吧 |
[37:30] | and when he does stumble home in the middle of the night | 等他半夜终于摇摇晃晃 |
[37:33] | stinking of booze, right, he’s straight in the kitchen, | 满身酒气地回家了 他会直接走进厨房 |
[37:34] | and he’s yellin’ at your mum, and he — | 然后冲着你的母亲大吼大叫 |
[37:36] | you know, maybe he’s knockin’ her about a bit. | 也许还会打她 |
[37:39] | All right, you can hear all this | 你从你所在的位置 |
[37:40] | from where you are. | 可以听到这一切 |
[37:42] | You’re — you’re hiding in your bedroom. | 你 你躲在自己的卧室里 |
[37:45] | All right, there’s nothing you can do about it, | 你对此无能为力 |
[37:46] | but you’re just — you’re up there, | 但你 你就呆在楼上 |
[37:48] | you’re layin’ in bed, and you’re waitin’. | 躺在床上 然后静静地等待 |
[37:51] | You’re waiting because you know what’s comin’ next. | 你等待是因为你知道接下来会发生什么 |
[37:54] | See, there’s footsteps on the stairs. | 接下来楼梯上传来了脚步声 |
[37:57] | All right, and you given up on God god knows when, | 不知从何时起 你都已经放弃了 神知道是几时 |
[38:00] | but you’re layin’ there, and you’re praying… | 但是你还是躺在那 对天祈祷 |
[38:07] | “Make it stop. | 让这一切结束吧 |
[38:10] | Please make it stop”. | 求求你 让这一切结束吧 |
[38:16] | Sound familiar? | 听上去耳熟吗 |
[38:21] | No? | 跟你的经历不一样吗 |
[38:28] | So your dad didn’t actually hit | 这么说你父亲没有动手 |
[38:33] | you or your mum. | 打过你或是你的母亲 |
[38:38] | Well, in that case, you’re right. | 要是这样的话 你说得对 |
[38:40] | I have absolutely no idea what that’s like. | 我完全不了解你的感受 |
[38:50] | Kimberly… | 金柏莉 |
[38:51] | is at a friend’s house. | 在我的一个朋友家 |
[38:55] | Her parents are out of town. | 她父母出城去了 |
[39:11] | Hi. Hi. My sweet. | 我的宝贝儿 |
[39:14] | I missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[39:16] | Oh, my baby, my sweet. | 我的宝贝儿 我的小可爱 |
[39:18] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[39:25] | Thank you for bringing her back safe. | 谢谢你把她平安带回来 |
[39:29] | Her rash is better. | 她的尿布疹好点了 |
[39:31] | I had the cream. | 我给她擦了软膏 |
[39:33] | Oh, LJ, | 小林 |
[39:35] | What happened? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[39:41] | Kimmy’s home, Lane. | 金米回来了 林恩 |
[39:43] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[39:47] | Baby. | 宝贝儿 |
[39:59] | Let’s go inside. | 咱们进去吧 |
[39:59] | Yeah. Let’s get her inside. | 好点 抱她进去吧 |
[40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:15] | We got a lot of talkin’ to do, dad. | 我们要好好谈谈 爸 |
[40:26] | We gotta take LJ in, Lane. | 我们要带小林回局里 林恩 |
[40:30] | What? | 什么 |
[40:31] | You kiddin’ me? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[40:33] | He kidnapped your daughter. | 他绑架了你的女儿 |
[40:35] | No. No, w-we’re not pressing charges. | 不 不 我们不会起诉的 |
[40:38] | That’s not up to you, and you know it. | 这由不得你 你是知道的 |
[40:41] | If it’s any consolation, | 不过所幸的是 |
[40:42] | your wife gets a pass on the false statement. | 你妻子不会为提供假口供而被控 |
[40:51] | Let’s go, LJ. | 我们走吧 小林 |
[40:56] | Over here. | 这边 |
[40:59] | Watch your head. | 小心别碰头 |
[41:02] | You gonna be all right? | 你没事吧 |
[41:07] | Ask me when I get my whole family back. | 等我全家人都平安无事了再问我吧 |
[41:17] | Go easy. | 慢慢来 |
[41:42] | The framers never imagined | 制定者从没想过 |
[41:44] | that their intentions would be scrutinized this way. | 他们的本意会被曲解成这样 |
[41:46] | Have you even read the document? | 你到底有没有看过那些资料啊 |
[41:47] | Of course I’ve read the document. | 我当然看过 |
[41:48] | Don’t do that. Em, don’t do that. | 别做那个动作 小艾 别那样 |
[41:51] | Don’t roll your eyes like that. Don’t make it personal. | 别那样翻白眼 别针对对方辩手 |
[41:53] | I didn’t roll my eyes. | 我没翻白眼 |
[41:54] | Pfft. Pull the other one. | 胡说八道 |
[41:55] | I didn’t. Liam? | 我才没有呢 对吧廉姆 |
[41:57] | I-I’d stay out of this if I were you, mate. | 我要是你的话 就不搅进来 伙计 |
[41:59] | Great. I–I didn’t roll my eyes. | 好极了 我 我没翻白眼 |
[42:00] | Well, you were about to. | 可是马上就要翻了 |
[42:01] | But I didn’t, and you’re | 但是我没有 而你是 |
[42:02] | the only person who would know that, | 唯一一个知道我下一个动作的人 |
[42:04] | and I’m not debating you. | 但你又不是我的辩论对手 |
[42:05] | And he hasn’t even read it. | 而他根本就没意识到 |
[42:06] | – I have. – He has. | -我意识到了 -他意识到了 |
[42:08] | Whatever. | 随便了 |
[42:09] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[42:11] | Never directly engage the enemy. | 永远不要直接与你的敌人开战 |
[42:14] | Em, just pretend they’re not there — | 小艾 就假装他们不存在 |
[42:16] | No eye contact, nothing. | 不要有眼神接触 什么都不要有 |
[42:18] | Enemy? | 敌人 |
[42:20] | Isn’t that personal, | 这还不算针对吗 |
[42:21] | exactly how you said not to be? | 你不是说不可以针对吗 |
[42:24] | I was just beginning to like you, son. | 我刚开始有点喜欢你 孩子 |
[42:25] | Even though we make out? | 即使他跟我亲热 你也喜欢他 |
[42:28] | All right, now. I’m out of it. Good luck with her, mate. | 好了 我不掺和了 祝你好运 伙计 |
[42:30] | Meaning the debate is over? | 你是说辩论结束了 |
[42:31] | Meaning round one to Emily. | 我是说艾米利赢了第一轮 |
[42:34] | 11 to go. | 接下来还有十一轮 |