时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | 两天前 | |
[00:43] | Oh, there he is. | 哟 在这儿呢 |
[00:44] | Zach Morstein in the flesh, boy genius inventor | 扎克・莫斯汀本尊 |
[00:47] | of the latest get-laid-quick program | 备受争议的新版”火速上妞儿”程序的 |
[00:50] | for the socially challenged. | 天才发明者 |
[00:51] | What an honor. | 真是荣幸啊 |
[00:54] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[00:54] | Hannah had me sitting in reception with my thumb up my bum | 汉娜让我在前台如坐针毡 |
[00:58] | for 6 whole minutes, which for me 5 minutes too long. | 我傻等了六分钟 也就是多等了五分钟 |
[01:02] | Seekout. | 特搜 |
[01:05] | Is that the best name you could come up with? | 你就这么点儿取名的水平吗 |
[01:07] | Too rude to be a reporter, too wrinkled to be an attorney. | 太无礼不像记者 太老又不像律师 |
[01:11] | He says, referring to the lawsuit | 他说 关于那场官司 |
[01:12] | which should by rights having him | 按理说 应该让他 |
[01:14] | changing his underwear 3 times a day. | 吓得屁滚尿流 |
[01:16] | So you founded the company with these two, | 你和这俩人创立的这家公司 |
[01:19] | And then you nobbled the one on the left, | 然后你阴了左边这个 |
[01:21] | Using some legal loophole, | 钻了些法律的空子 |
[01:24] | Just before you were about to make billions. | 之后便赚进了数十亿 |
[01:27] | And you enjoyed every minute of it. | 并无比享受期间的每一分钟 |
[01:30] | You read micro-expressions. I saw an article on that once. | 你能读出人细微的表情 我看过篇这方面文章 |
[01:33] | Kyle wouldn’t risk his lawsuit | 凯尔不会冒着输官司的危险 |
[01:34] | on some half-baked mindreader, | 相信一个半吊子读心者 |
[01:35] | So you must be working for Claire. | 所以肯定是克莱尔请你咯 |
[01:39] | In all the time that you spent developing this program, | 你花大把时间在这个项目上时 |
[01:42] | did it ever occur to you to just buy a girl a drink? | 有没有想过 请人家姑娘喝杯东西就好 |
[01:46] | So I just… | 所以我只是 |
[01:48] | point the phone | 拿手机对准 |
[01:50] | At a girl that I fancy, | 一个我喜欢的姑娘 |
[01:52] | Then I sniff through her laundry, | 然后查出她的性格习惯 |
[01:55] | just a little bit, | 只小查一下 |
[01:56] | Until I figure out what it takes | 直到我想到办法 |
[01:58] | to get into her panties. | 该如何把她搞上床 |
[02:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[02:02] | Claire and I have been friends since freshman year. | 我和克莱尔从大一开始就是好友 |
[02:04] | You can tell her she’s safe. | 告诉她 她没事的 |
[02:08] | Define safe. | 定义一下没事 |
[02:41] | Ok, Claire, you were right. | 好吧克莱尔 你说的没错 |
[02:44] | you were about to get shafted. | 你确实快被除掉了 |
[02:46] | You just told me Zach said I was safe. | 你刚告诉我扎克说我没事 |
[02:48] | He said it with a smirk on his face. | 他说的时候脸上有一丝假笑 |
[02:52] | It’s contempt, that. | 那是轻蔑 |
[02:54] | So you’re saying he is going to squeeze me out, | 你是说他要赶我走 |
[02:57] | Just like he did to Kyle. | 就像对凯尔一样 |
[02:59] | Well, now that you know that, you can be ready. | 不过现在你知道了 你就能有所准备了 |
[03:01] | You can fight back. | 你可以回击 |
[03:03] | I don’t want to fight Zach. | 我不想跟扎克翻脸 |
[03:04] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[03:06] | Who you sent me to suss out. | 那你还让我去摸他的底 |
[03:07] | You do that to all your best friends, do you? | 你对所有的好朋友都这样是吗 |
[03:09] | You may have been close once, but you’re not now. | 你们或许曾经很亲近 但现在不是了 |
[03:11] | So what happened? | 所以 到底发生过什么 |
[03:14] | Things change. | 世事无常 |
[03:16] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[03:17] | He’s changed. | 他变了 |
[03:18] | And you haven’t? | 你没有吗 |
[03:20] | Well, maybe seekout has changed both of you. | 或许是特搜改变了你们俩 |
[03:23] | Business is never easy. | 做生意从不是容易的事情 |
[03:24] | But this isn’t just business, is it? | 但这不光是生意 对吗 |
[03:25] | This is personal. What’d you do to him? | 这是私事 你对他做过什么 |
[03:27] | Nothing. | 什么都没 |
[03:28] | Well, that’s not what he thinks. | 他可不是这么想的 |
[03:30] | So this is my fault. | 所以说都是我的错了 |
[03:32] | Are you asking or are you saying? | 你是问呢 还是说呢 |
[03:39] | Cal. | 卡尔 |
[03:40] | What? | 怎么 |
[03:41] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:41] | That’s all right, love. Give me time. | 没事的 乖 给我点时间 |
[03:44] | I’m very bloody good at this. | 我很擅长这个 |
[03:47] | Thank you for your help. | 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[03:48] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:49] | Gillian… | 吉莉安 |
[03:51] | You’ve always been there for me. | 有你一直陪我 |
[03:53] | Claire. I did try to warn you. | 克莱尔 我确实试着提醒过你的 |
[03:56] | And I thought we were best friends. | 我觉得我们是好朋友 |
[03:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:01] | I’m so sorry this is happening to you, Claire. | 我真抱歉你要承受这些 克莱尔 |
[04:04] | Don’t be. I own part of a billion-dollar company | 不用 十亿资产的公司里有我一份 |
[04:07] | And according to Dr. Lightman, | 而且据莱特曼博士所言 |
[04:09] | The smartest person I know is planning to take it from me. | 我认识的最聪明的人正计划把我那份夺走 |
[04:11] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:14] | At least now I know the intelligent move | 至少现在我知道 尽我所能 |
[04:15] | is to hire the best lawyer I can. | 找个最好的律师才是明智之举 |
[04:18] | I’ll call you later. | 再打给你 |
[04:21] | “Shafted”? | 除掉 |
[04:23] | I ask you to be gentle and you open with “Shafted”? | 我让你温和一点 你上来就来个”除掉” |
[04:26] | I thought I was being exceptionally gentle. | 我觉得我刚一直超温和的 |
[04:27] | You should have seen the bastard’s face. | 你真该看看那人渣那张臭脸 |
[04:29] | I’m just saying, as her therapist– | 我只是说 作为她的心理医生 |
[04:30] | Ex-therapist. You work with me now. | 前任心理医生 你现在跟我干了 |
[04:32] | This is that personal to you, is it? | 这对你来说是私事 是吧 |
[04:34] | Sound like anyone you know? | 听着耳熟吗 |
[04:37] | No, hang on. No, it’ll come to me. | 不 等一下 会想起来的 |
[04:39] | It’s on the tip of my tongue. | 就在嘴边 想不起来 |
[04:40] | I’m so glad I work with you now, | 我真庆幸现在跟你一起工作 |
[04:42] | Really, for Claire’s sake, because it puts me | 真的 看在克莱尔的份上 跟你工作让我 |
[04:44] | in a much better position to protect her | 让我有了更好的立场来保护她 |
[04:45] | from this Zach person. | 不被这个扎克欺负 |
[04:47] | And you can do that without prejudice, can you? | 你不会带着偏见吧 |
[04:49] | Now you’re just being silly. | 别犯傻了 |
[04:53] | The day Kyle Putnam was fired, | 凯尔・普特曼被炒鱿鱼那天 |
[04:54] | His shares were diluted and his stake in the company | 他的股权被削弱了 他在公司的支持率 |
[04:57] | went from 25% to 2. | 从25%直降到了2% |
[04:59] | Kyle sued Zach the next day. | 凯尔隔天就起诉了扎克 |
[05:00] | He says that Seekout was his idea | 说特搜是他的创意 |
[05:02] | And Zach took all the credit. | 而扎克却抢走了所有成果 |
[05:04] | Best friends at each other’s throats | 曾经的挚友虎狼相向 |
[05:06] | with Claire caught in the middle. | 克莱尔被夹在中间 |
[05:08] | Well, she picked a side pretty quickly. | 不过 她很快就站好边了 |
[05:11] | Everything I’ve read says she’s a loyal member of team Zach. | 我看到的所有报道都说她是扎克的死忠 |
[05:13] | You don’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[05:17] | So I take it Claire is like family or something? | 我没理解错的话 克莱尔是你的家人吗 |
[05:19] | She’s a paying client. | 她是个客户 |
[05:23] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别那么看我 |
[05:24] | You know, we’re on your side, Foster. | 我们是支持你的 福斯特 |
[05:27] | Good. | 那就好 |
[05:28] | Stop pushing, ok? | 别这么咄咄逼人 行吗 |
[05:29] | According to Lightman, and I’m just saying, | 据莱特曼说 我就一说 |
[05:32] | Claire is hiding something. | 克莱尔有所隐藏 |
[05:33] | She’s torn between two friends. | 她在两个好朋友间左右为难 |
[05:35] | Friends mean the world to claire. | 对克莱尔来说 朋友大过天 |
[05:36] | I mean, if Kyle asked for her help, she’d give it. | 如果凯尔求她 她一定会帮 |
[05:39] | So this diluted shares thing, | 削弱股权这件事 |
[05:40] | I mean, could Zach do that to Claire, too? | 扎克会不会也这样对付克莱尔 |
[05:42] | It depends on her contract. | 看她的合同了 |
[05:44] | which we don’t have. | 但我们没看到 |
[05:45] | Yeah, which is weird, since she hired us. | 对 既然她雇我们 不给看合同很奇怪 |
[05:49] | She did hire us, right? | 她雇我们了吧 |
[05:51] | You’re doing it again. | 你又来了 |
[05:52] | Actually, to be fair, | 说实在的 |
[05:53] | you’re doing that thing you hate when lightman does it– | 你看到莱特曼在工作上感情用事的时候 |
[05:57] | a personal favor on company time. | 你就那样 |
[06:02] | Dr. Lightman? | 莱特曼博士在吗 |
[06:31] | Screw you. | 去你的吧 |
[06:34] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[06:38] | Marqui Turner. | 马基・特纳 |
[06:40] | It’s Key. Just Key. | 是基 叫我基就行了 |
[06:42] | Street name? | 你的帮派外号么 |
[06:44] | You have Ria send me into your empty office | 你让莉亚把我带到你的空办公室 |
[06:46] | for an interview, just so happen to have 100 bucks | 进行面试 想在暗中布下重重埋伏 |
[06:48] | lying around as some kind of test? | 来进行某种测试么 |
[06:50] | – You was gonna take it. – But I didn’t. | -你会接受的 -我不会 |
[06:51] | That’s ’cause you knew I was watching you. | 那是因为你知道我在监视你 |
[06:53] | No, ’cause I’m smarter than that. | 不 是因为我还要更聪明一点 |
[06:57] | So, are you Ria’s charity case, are you? | 那么 你就是莉亚的慈善事业 是么 |
[07:00] | Come on, man, don’t knock charity. | 拜托 老兄 别贬低慈善这个词 |
[07:01] | Who’s knocking it? | 谁贬低它了 |
[07:02] | Was a time once where I come from, | 我在老家的那段时间里 |
[07:04] | all I had was charity. | 都靠慈善资助 |
[07:06] | She warned me about you. | 她警告我小心你 |
[07:07] | Is this the interview? | 这就是面试么 |
[07:08] | So is that why you’re here, then, | 所以这就是你来这的原因 |
[07:10] | a little latina action? | 一个拉丁小美女的作用 |
[07:13] | Yeah, that, and a job. | 没错 是那样的 当然也为了工作 |
[07:15] | What kind of job? | 怎样的工作 |
[07:16] | One that pays. | 有薪水的工作 |
[07:18] | Or makes an honest man out of you. | 或者让你变成一个诚实的人 |
[07:19] | Come on, now, did I say that? | 拜托 那个不属于我追求范畴 |
[07:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[07:27] | What you want me to do with this? | 你想让我用这个做什么 |
[07:29] | Follow him. You work it out. | 跟踪他 搞定这件事 |
[07:35] | Expenses. | 花销 |
[08:09] | Heart problem? | 心脏有问题么 |
[08:10] | More like lungs. | 更像是肺的问题 |
[08:12] | We just ran 3 miles. | 我们刚跑了三英里 |
[08:14] | What are you doing to my daughter, Liam? | 你对我女儿做什么呢 廉姆 |
[08:15] | He’s about to stretch my hamstrings. | 他要帮我拉腿筋 |
[08:17] | This is the best way. | 这是最好的缓解方法 |
[08:20] | How’s that feel, Em? | 感觉怎么样 小艾 |
[08:22] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[08:23] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[08:30] | How you doin’, dad? | 你怎么样 爸爸 |
[08:31] | Where’s my gun? | 我的枪哪去了 |
[08:33] | Come on, he has to do this or else I’ll get stiff. | 拜托 他如果不这样做我的腿会僵硬的 |
[08:35] | Other leg. | 另一条腿 |
[08:39] | I’ll get it, son. | 我来做吧 孩子 |
[08:41] | Uh–dad, come on, you’re hurting me. | 爸爸 拜托 你弄疼我了 |
[08:43] | No pain, no gain, what, liam? | 一分投入一分回报 是吧 廉姆 |
[08:44] | Come on, I’m not a turkey. | 拜托 我不是火鸡 |
[08:45] | You’re not doing it right, Dr. Lightman. | 你做的不对 莱特曼博士 |
[08:47] | I’m terribly sorry. | 实在抱歉 |
[08:50] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[08:52] | Oh, just like that. | 就这样 |
[08:54] | Oh, yeah! | 太棒了 |
[09:03] | You have no idea how happy I am you called, Foster. | 你不知道接到你的电话我有多开心 福斯特 |
[09:09] | Slow down, darling. | 慢点说 亲爱的 |
[09:16] | I was too late. | 我来得太晚了 |
[09:19] | I just came–came by to check on her. | 我只是顺道来…来看看她 |
[09:22] | I tried to save her… | 我已经尽力救她了 |
[09:24] | There you go. | 披上这个 |
[09:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | Here. | 给你 |
[10:02] | You catch a lot of criminals in that getup, do you? | 你这身肯定引了不少人犯罪吧 |
[10:05] | Foster? You ok? | 福斯特 你还好么 |
[10:07] | You called her? | 你叫她来的么 |
[10:10] | Shock. | 还真惊讶是吧 |
[10:12] | Drink the water. | 把水喝了吧 |
[10:16] | 40 minutes it took you to get here. | 你过了四十分钟才来 |
[10:18] | I was off duty and it’s a big city. | 我没在当值而且路有点远 |
[10:20] | What, nice date, was it? | 约会真不错 是么 |
[10:22] | You got a problem with that? | 我约会你有意见吗 |
[10:23] | No, I got a problem with a young girl’s just been killed, | 不 我有意见的是一个年轻姑娘刚刚被杀 |
[10:25] | and the floor’s just fallen out of Gill’s world. | 吉尔的天都塌下来了 |
[10:28] | Which is why I got here as fast as I could, | 这就是我火速赶来的原因 |
[10:30] | to add this homicide to | 并把这起凶杀案 |
[10:31] | the pile of 5 others that I have on my desk. | 加入了我调查的其他五起凶杀案之中 |
[10:33] | Yeah. You’re the one that’s having a rough night. | 没错 今晚有你忙的了 |
[10:45] | And I noticed the door was– | 我注意到门是… |
[10:47] | was open, you know, it was cracked just a little. Uh… | 是开着的 被撞开了一点 |
[10:53] | So I–I went in. | 所以我…我走了进去 |
[10:55] | She was still breathing. | 她还有呼吸 |
[10:57] | Um, I took my scarf and I– | 我取下围巾 然后… |
[11:00] | and I put, uh, pressure on the wound, | 然后放在 不 是压在伤口处 |
[11:04] | and it got soaked really fast. | 围巾很快就被浸湿了 |
[11:09] | So then I called 911. | 所以我报警了 |
[11:11] | Then, uh, and then I called you. | 然后 然后我就打给你了 |
[11:16] | And then I kept my hands there | 再然后我一直按着那里 |
[11:18] | for what felt like… | 感觉就像 |
[11:22] | forever, until the paramedics arrived. | 度秒如年 直到救护人员来了 |
[11:27] | And was anyone there when you arrived, uh, | 你到那里的时候有其他人在么 |
[11:29] | outside maybe? | 或者门外 有人么 |
[11:31] | No, I don’t think so, but I wasn’t… | 不 应该没有 但是我没… |
[11:37] | you know, I–I didn’t, uh, | 我…我不 |
[11:40] | know that Claire had been hurt, | 知道克莱尔受伤了 |
[11:43] | So I wasn’t… | 所以我没 |
[11:46] | I wasn’t… | 我没 |
[11:49] | looking for that. | 留意其他人 |
[11:52] | I’m very sorry for your loss, Gillian. | 对于你到遭遇我很难过 吉莉安 |
[11:54] | I’ll take that cup of coffee now, please. | 我想喝杯咖啡 谢谢 |
[12:03] | Isn’t that Kyle? | 那是凯尔么 |
[12:05] | You should take Dr. Foster home now. | 你现在应该带福斯特博士回家 |
[12:07] | He’s the one suing Zach Morstein. | 他就是起诉扎克・莫斯汀那个人 |
[12:10] | What’s he doing here? | 他在这做什么 |
[12:11] | The Seekout app on Claire’s phone | 克莱尔电话上的特搜程序 |
[12:13] | puts Kyle at her apartment at the time of the murder. | 显示凯尔在案发时间里出现在她的公寓中 |
[12:15] | He’s not your killer. If he was your killer, | 他不是凶手 如果他是凶手的话 |
[12:17] | he’d have guilt all over him. | 他的内疚一定会暴露无余 |
[12:18] | He’s scared. He’s confused. | 他感到害怕 感到困惑 |
[12:20] | Maybe he’s hiding the guilt. | 也许他隐藏了内疚感 |
[12:22] | The nearest cell tower also puts Kyle at Claire’s apartment. | 最近的基站也显示凯尔在克莱尔的公寓 |
[12:26] | Our techs say it’s impossible to fake. | 我们的技术人员说这不可能伪造 |
[12:28] | Your techs, have they met Zach Morstein? | 你们的技术人员 他们见过扎克・莫斯汀么 |
[12:30] | I go with the evidence I’ve got. That’s my job. | 我只遵循证据推理 这是我的工作 |
[12:34] | Do cops have good health insurance? | 警察有可观的健康保险么 |
[12:37] | – What? – For hearing loss. | -什么 -对于丧失听力 |
[12:39] | Listen to me, very carefully. | 仔细 听我说 |
[12:41] | That is not your killer. | 他不是你要找的凶手 |
[12:43] | Do you know what half a | 你知道价值 |
[12:43] | billion dollars worth of angry feels like? | 五亿美元的愤怒是什么感觉么 |
[12:54] | Can we go now? | 我们可以走了么 |
[12:56] | Home? | 回家么 |
[12:58] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[13:01] | That’s my girl. | 这才是我认识的姑娘 |
[13:11] | Do you ever take a night off? | 你今晚都不打算休息一下去看一眼吗 |
[13:13] | Claire would be touched to know how much she meant to you. | 克莱尔如果知道她对你有多重要会很感动 |
[13:16] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁么 |
[13:18] | Who I was to Claire? | 知道我和克莱尔是什么关系么 |
[13:20] | You’re a shrink and Claire had emotional problems. | 你是心理医生 克莱尔在情绪控制上有问题 |
[13:23] | Inflection went down when you said her name. | 你提到她的名字时音调下降了 |
[13:25] | You want control. | 你试图控制 |
[13:26] | Ah. Vocal stress analysis. Awesome. | 声调压力分析 了不起 |
[13:28] | Which one of you reads palms? | 你们谁会看手相 |
[13:30] | I bet yours are sweaty. | 我打赌你的手一定都是汗 |
[13:32] | And hairy. | 还有很多毛 |
[13:35] | Well, maybe this was a suicide. | 也许她是自杀 |
[13:38] | And maybe you killed her. | 也有可能是你杀了她 |
[13:39] | I’m guessing you have trust issues. | 我猜你可能有信任障碍 |
[13:41] | Well, it’s actually not really a guess, | 其实那不是我猜的 |
[13:42] | seeing as I know you keep googling | 因为我知道你一直在用谷歌搜索 |
[13:44] | your daughter’s boyfriend Liam. | 你女儿的男朋友廉姆 |
[13:47] | Claire was your best friend. | 克莱尔是你最好的朋友 |
[13:50] | But she was hiding something from you. | 但是她有什么瞒着你 |
[13:54] | I just love watching your little brain work. | 我真喜欢看着你的小脑瓜得出结论 |
[13:56] | It’s adorable. | 很可爱 |
[13:58] | If I was gonna kill anyone, | 如果我要杀人的话 |
[14:00] | wouldn’t I just kill Kyle? | 为什么不杀了凯尔 |
[14:01] | The man was taking you to court. | 他曾将你告上法庭 |
[14:03] | That would make you a prime suspect. | 他死了你会成为头号嫌疑犯 |
[14:04] | Ah, but I’m a super genius. | 但我可是个超级天才 |
[14:06] | I would just kill him and frame someone else. | 我可以杀了他然后嫁祸给别人 |
[14:09] | Or is that sounding a little farfetched? | 还是那听上去有点牵强 |
[14:11] | Claire was screwing you. | 克莱尔曾经和你有纠葛 |
[14:14] | No, I don’t mean like that. | 我不是指身体纠葛 |
[14:14] | We both know you you don’t even got the guts | 我们两个都知道你 你连请女生喝酒的 |
[14:16] | to buy a girl a drink. | 本能都没有 |
[14:17] | I mean she was screwing you business-wise. | 我是指她在商业逻辑方面和你有纠葛 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:22] | I mean like that. | 我说的就是那个 |
[14:26] | She had a secret, and you know it. | 她有个秘密 而你知道 |
[14:28] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[14:30] | If you knew exactly what she was hiding, | 如果你知道她究竟在隐瞒什么 |
[14:32] | but you don’t. | 可惜你不知道 |
[14:36] | This face-reading thing really works, huh? | 这种面部识别术真的有点用 不是吗 |
[14:38] | You know, I met a little boy once. He was about 10. | 我曾经见过一个男孩 他大约十岁 |
[14:42] | He didn’t have to say anything. | 他什么都不用说 |
[14:44] | I knew just what he did. | 我就知道他做了什么 |
[14:47] | His eyebrows were raised up, | 他的眉毛上挑 |
[14:51] | just like yours are now, and his jaw was slack. | 就和你现在一样 他的下巴很松弛 |
[14:54] | He couldn’t believe what he’d just gone and done. | 他不敢相信自己刚刚去了哪和做了什么 |
[14:56] | You are so bloody clever, | 你真的很聪明 |
[15:00] | you can figure out just about anything. | 你可以弄明白一切 |
[15:03] | Except people. | 除了人 |
[15:04] | Which is what pisses you off the most. | 那正是最让你怒不可遏的 |
[15:07] | Claire turned on you, | 克莱尔惹到你了 |
[15:10] | and just like that little boy, | 就像那个小男孩 |
[15:11] | you threw a wobbler. | 你找了个发泄愤怒的出口 |
[15:13] | But instead of kicking the family cat like him, | 他对家里的猫拳打脚踢以泄愤 和他不同 |
[15:18] | you killed your best friend. | 你杀了你最好的朋友 |
[15:26] | Hackers in china tried to take down our servers last year. | 去年中国的骇客试图搞垮我们的服务器 |
[15:29] | They failed. | 他们失败了 |
[15:31] | They broke into google, | 他们可以侵入谷歌 |
[15:34] | but they couldn’t beat my code. | 但是他们无法破解我的编码 |
[15:36] | If I was going to kill anyone, | 如果我要杀谁 |
[15:37] | it would be just like my programs. | 那我一定会做得和我的编码一样 |
[15:40] | Totally airtight. | 天衣无缝 |
[15:44] | That’s just one statement | 那是一个声明 |
[15:45] | saying that Seekout’s entirely my creation | 表明特搜完全是我的个人原创 |
[15:48] | and Kyle Putnam is due nothing. | 而凯尔・普特曼什么贡献也没有 |
[15:55] | Claire signed this 2 days ago. | 克莱尔两天前在上面签了字 |
[15:59] | So, you see, claire didn’t turn on me. | 所以 你看 克莱尔没有惹到我 |
[16:00] | She wasn’t going to help Kyle. | 她不打算帮凯尔 |
[16:03] | Unlike you and your cat, | 不像你和你的猫 |
[16:05] | I had no reason to kill her. | 我没有任何杀她的理由 |
[16:09] | Did you know | 你是否知道 |
[16:12] | that Einstein couldn’t do Maths? | 爱因斯坦不会算数学 |
[16:15] | Every genius has a weakness, | 每一个天才都有一个弱点 |
[16:17] | genius. | 天才 |
[16:35] | You been to the doctor’s yet, | 你去看医生了吗 |
[16:38] | about your ears? | 关于你的耳朵 |
[16:39] | Kyle called Claire 3 times the day she was murdered. | 凯尔在克莱尔被杀当天给她打了三次电话 |
[16:42] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[16:43] | And not for nothing, but when I got him | 无意冒犯 但是当我在审讯室 |
[16:45] | in that interview room, he looked pretty guilty to me. | 和他面谈时 他看上去很愧疚 |
[16:47] | Well, if you tell someone often enough | 如果你对些某人说足够多次 |
[16:51] | that they’re guilty, right, | 他们有罪 |
[16:53] | pretty soon they’re gonna start looking guilty, don’t you think? | 很快他们就会看起来愧疚 你不这样认为吗 |
[16:56] | I’m right about him. | 我对他的判断没错 |
[16:58] | Well, then, shouldn’t you be out there feeling his collar, | 那你难道不应该去和他称兄道弟 |
[17:00] | instead of standing here flirting with me? | 怎么站在这里和我调情 |
[17:03] | Feeling his collar? | 称兄道弟 |
[17:05] | Arresting him. | 逮捕他 |
[17:07] | Or, just to cover your ass, | 或者 为了收拾你的烂摊子 |
[17:10] | you could get Zach and Kyle | 你可以让扎克和凯尔 |
[17:12] | and put them in the cube. | 一起到审讯室去 |
[17:13] | Sounds like a hot date to me. | 听起来像个让我热血沸腾的约会 |
[17:15] | Well, Kyle is hiding behind the great wall of lawyers. | 凯尔正躲在律师的庇护下 |
[17:18] | And as for Zach, I can’t just haul people in here | 至于扎克 我可不能强迫人去审讯室 |
[17:21] | and accuse them of murder without a good reason. | 然后毫无正当理由地指控他们谋杀 |
[17:23] | I’m telling you, he did it. | 我在告诉你 是他干的 |
[17:27] | You and Foster went through a lot last night. | 你和福斯特昨晚都经历了许多 |
[17:30] | You got an ax to grind here and I understand that. | 你磨刀霍霍 这我能理解 |
[17:32] | But I don’t need your help with this one. | 但是在这案子上我不需要你的帮助 |
[17:35] | If you need mine, just ask. | 如果你需要我的帮助 就开口吧 |
[17:40] | Is it like a ringing noise in your ears? | 你耳朵里的噪声像不像铃声 |
[17:43] | Do you want me to take a look at it for you? | 要不要我帮你看看 |
[17:47] | I am a doctor, you know. | 我是个医生 你知道的 |
[18:00] | Can I help you? | 有什么需要帮忙的 |
[18:01] | Depends. You got any mustard? | 看情况了 你有芥末酱吗 |
[18:04] | That’s a first edition from Lightman’s office. | 那是从莱特曼办公室拿来的第一版 |
[18:07] | Why do people do that? | 为什么人们要那样做 |
[18:08] | Do what? | 怎样做 |
[18:09] | Say, “Can I help you?” | 嘴里说 “有什么需要帮忙的吗” |
[18:11] | When you really mean, “Who the hell are you?” | 真正的意思却是 “你是从哪冒出来的” |
[18:14] | Mustard? | 有芥末酱吗 |
[18:15] | Fridge. | 冰箱里有 |
[18:19] | And I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[18:21] | Well, who are you? | 那你尊姓大名 |
[18:22] | Loker. Eli. | 伊莱・洛克尔 |
[18:25] | Door. | 在门上 |
[18:30] | Did Lightman hire you? | 莱特曼雇你来的吗 |
[18:32] | He gave me 100 bucks. | 他给了我一百块 |
[18:34] | For what? | 为什么 |
[18:36] | Charity. | 慈善 |
[18:38] | Doesn’t really sound like Lightman. | 听着真不像莱特曼 |
[18:41] | What’s he got you doing? | 他让你干什么 |
[18:51] | I need to know what you and Torres got from Zach’s employees. | 我想知道你和托勒斯在扎克的员工那有何收获 |
[18:54] | We are scouring the web. | 我们还在网上搜索 |
[18:55] | We’re looking for anyone who Zach may have recently fired, | 我们在找扎克最近炒掉的人 |
[18:58] | and maybe one of those people will know something | 也许他们中的某个知道 |
[19:00] | about the secret between Zach and Claire. | 关于扎克和克莱尔之间的秘密 |
[19:02] | Kyle knows more about Zach and Claire than anyone. | 凯尔比任何人都了解扎克和克莱尔 |
[19:03] | We just need to get him talking. | 我们只需要让他开口 |
[19:06] | You gonna clean that up? | 你不清理一下餐桌 |
[19:08] | That’s not my mess. | 那不是我弄乱的 |
[19:10] | So you’re not gonna clean it up, then. | 所以你就可以不清理吗 |
[19:30] | Nice place, this. | 真是个好地方 |
[19:31] | Good coffee, free wifi, no cellmates. | 美味的咖啡 免费无线上网 没有狱友 |
[19:35] | Relax. Calm down. I’m on your side. | 放松点 冷静 我和你是一边的 |
[19:38] | So, did you really call Claire the day she was killed? | 克莱尔死的那天你真的给她打电话了吗 |
[19:41] | Or did Zach plant that evidence, too? | 还是那也是扎克捏造的证据 |
[19:44] | What did you talk about? | 你想跟她谈什么 |
[19:46] | I’m not saying anything without my attorneys. | 我的律师不在场我什么都不会说的 |
[19:48] | Well, then you’re screwed, aren’t you? | 那你完蛋了 不是吗 |
[19:51] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:52] | When I was about 10, my dad accused me | 我十岁左右的时候 我爸爸指责我 |
[19:55] | of smoking one of his cheap cigars. | 抽了他的一根廉价雪茄 |
[19:57] | He said if I come clean, | 他说如果我坦白 |
[19:59] | he’d forget about it. | 他就既往不咎 |
[20:01] | So I told him that I did it, | 所以我告诉他是我干的 |
[20:03] | and the bastard walloped me anyway. | 结果那个混蛋还是痛打了我一顿 |
[20:06] | I mean, he really went to town on me. | 我是说 他真是拿我寻开心 |
[20:09] | What’s this have to do with my lawyers? | 这和我的律师有什么关系 |
[20:10] | Nothing. I mean, they’re great, | 没什么关系 我是说 他们很优秀 |
[20:11] | If you’re negotiating for 25% of the company, | 你是为了公司25%的股份 |
[20:14] | but 25% of a life sentence for a crime you didn’t commit… | 但是这25%会让你含冤入狱 终身监禁 |
[20:19] | Well, then, you’re getting walloped anyway, aren’t you? | 这样的话 怎样都对你不利 不是吗 |
[20:23] | You trying to clear your name? | 你在努力为自己洗脱罪名 是吗 |
[20:30] | When we were in college, | 我们在读大学的时候 |
[20:32] | Zach liked this girl, | 扎克喜欢上了一个女孩 |
[20:33] | but he was too shy to talk to her, | 但是他不敢和她说话 |
[20:34] | So he hacked the local cell network | 于是他侵入了手机局域网 |
[20:37] | and read her texts to try to get to know her. | 为了了解她 偷看了她的短信 |
[20:39] | Now, these programs, they left these hidden files, | 这些程序会留下了隐藏文件 |
[20:43] | like breadcrumbs. | 就像面包屑一样 |
[20:44] | Now, if Zach left these same files last night. | 所以如果扎克昨晚也留下了相同的文件 |
[20:46] | I can prove that he’s framing me. | 我就能证明他是在陷害我 |
[20:52] | No power at home? | 家里没电吗 |
[20:54] | Plenty. It’s just that the news vans are a little distracting. | 有 只是被新闻车围住太烦人了 |
[20:59] | Why’d you call her? | 你之前为什么给她打电话 |
[21:02] | We were still friends. | 我们还是朋友 |
[21:04] | I heard Zach was pissed after your visit. | 我听说扎克在见过你以后非常生气 |
[21:06] | I just…I wanted to make sure she was ok. | 我只是想确保她没事 |
[21:11] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[21:14] | I got power at my office. | 我办公室有电 |
[21:16] | And WiFi. | 和无线网 |
[21:18] | No news vans, though. | 而且没有新闻车 |
[21:21] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[21:22] | By the way, I did smoke that cigar. | 顺便一提 我确实抽了那根雪茄 |
[21:25] | Just saying. | 就告诉你一声 |
[21:45] | So…what are you looking for, detective? | 你在找什么 警探 |
[21:50] | Not exactly sure yet. | 现在还不确定 |
[21:51] | I’m still waiting on the autopsy report. | 我还在等验尸报告 |
[21:54] | Some people read faces, | 有些人能读懂人的表情 |
[21:56] | I read crime scenes. | 而我善于侦查罪案现场 |
[21:57] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:00] | School books in a million-dollar penthouse. | 一百万美元的豪宅里摆放着课本 |
[22:02] | A little girl making grown-up money. | 不能小觑这小丫头的赚钱能力啊 |
[22:14] | You read this here, detective? | 你查到这点了吗 警探 |
[22:21] | How do you reckon | 祖母的相片在沙发旁 |
[22:23] | grandma ended up face-down by the sofa? | 面朝下扣着 你怎么想 |
[22:29] | Knocked over in the struggle. | 争斗的时候被碰到了 |
[22:33] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[22:35] | What? What, in the middle of a crime scene? | 什么 我们在模拟犯罪现场 |
[22:38] | Foster would kill me. | 福斯特会杀了我的 |
[22:39] | Not if you don’t tell her. | 你不告诉她就行了 |
[22:42] | Seriously? | 你当真吗 |
[22:43] | Are you smoking crack? | 你嗑药了吗 |
[22:44] | All right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[22:45] | No. Yeah. | 没有 |
[22:48] | Bear with me. | 耐心点儿 |
[22:49] | You’re gonna love this one. | 你会喜欢我的发现的 |
[22:56] | You’re Claire. | 你是克莱尔 |
[23:03] | Claire had sex before she was killed. | 克莱尔在遇害之前和别人上过床 |
[23:06] | Oh, my god, you’re good. | 天呐 你真棒 |
[23:30] | Well, aren’t you the lady-killer. | 这不是少女杀手吗 |
[23:32] | Are you familiar with Einstein’s definition of insanity? | 你知道爱因斯坦对精神错乱的定义是什么吗 |
[23:35] | Yep. Doing the same thing over and over again | 知道 就是反复做同一件事情 |
[23:38] | and expecting different results. | 期待不同的结果 |
[23:40] | It’s kind of like you, really, | 挺像你的 真的 |
[23:41] | Coming in here, night after night, | 一晚又一晚地来到这里 |
[23:44] | thinking that this’ll be the night you finally belong. | 琢磨着这也许该是属于你的夜晚了 |
[23:48] | Well, actually, I’m surrounded by friends. | 事实上 我有很多朋友 |
[23:55] | And ignoring the people right next to you. | 然后 无视就在你身边的人 |
[23:57] | But they’re not ignoring me. | 但他们不会无视我 |
[23:59] | Oh, yeah. You’re a young billionaire. | 是啊 你是个年轻的亿万富翁 |
[24:01] | It’s open season. | 招蜂引蝶的 |
[24:03] | Especially now you’re single. | 尤其是你现在还单身 |
[24:05] | I was wondering how long it was gonna take you | 我正在想你要多久才会 |
[24:06] | to land on sex as a motive. | 把我的动机归结到性上 |
[24:08] | It wasn’t my idea. I got it from Claire. | 这不是我说的 是从克莱尔得到的启发 |
[24:11] | There’s a proportional relationship between how crazy a girl is | 一个女人有多疯狂 她就有多浪 |
[24:14] | and how slutty she is. Claire had been in therapy for years. | 克莱尔已经接受治疗很多年了 |
[24:17] | You do the math. | 你自己想想吧 |
[24:18] | So the whore had it coming. | 所以这都是荡妇自找的咯 |
[24:21] | And Claire was so lucky to have you in her life. | 克莱尔能遇见你真是她的福音 |
[24:24] | You know who’s really nuts? | 你知道谁是真正的疯子吗 |
[24:25] | Therapists. | 治疗师 |
[24:27] | Your friend Foster must be a real hellcat. | 你的朋友福斯特一定是个真正的泼妇 |
[24:34] | All that anger | 所有这些愤怒 |
[24:36] | just over sex. | 都来自性 |
[24:39] | You’re Freud’s wet dream, you are. | 你就像弗洛伊德所说的那样 梦遗 |
[24:44] | Take a good long look, Lightman. | 好好看清楚 莱特曼 |
[24:48] | Claire and I were best friends. | 克莱尔和我是最好的朋友 |
[24:50] | Nothing more. Period. | 仅此而已 句号 |
[24:54] | Well, someone had sex with her before she was killed. | 在她遇害之前有人和她上过床 |
[24:59] | It wasn’t me. | 那不是我 |
[25:00] | I had nothing to do with this. | 我与此事无关 |
[25:01] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 不好意思失陪了 |
[25:02] | I have a funeral to attend in the morning | 我明早还要参加葬礼 |
[25:04] | and I’d really like to get drunk first. | 现在要去一醉方休了 |
[25:24] | Morning, sunshine. | 早安 亲爱的 |
[25:28] | Uh, I want to show you something. | 我给你看点东西 |
[25:30] | Why didn’t you just tell us about you and Claire? | 你为何不谈谈你和克莱尔的事呢 |
[25:34] | What? | 什么 |
[25:34] | Claire. | 克莱尔 |
[25:36] | You were sleeping with her, weren’t you? | 你和她有同居关系 没错吧 |
[25:38] | No, I was not. | 不 我真的没有 |
[25:40] | Was not. | “我真的没有” |
[25:42] | As opposed to wasn’t. | 是对”我没”的反对 |
[25:43] | Extra emphasis to sell the lie. | 为了说谎而特意强调 |
[25:45] | I can’t talk about this. | 我不能谈论此事 |
[25:47] | Why? Because you’re the one who killed her? | 为什么 因为你就是谋杀她的那个人吗 |
[25:49] | No. | 不 |
[25:53] | I’m the one that found her, remember? | 我是第一个发现她的人 还记得吗 |
[25:55] | And I watched her choke | 在我试图为她止血的时候 |
[25:58] | while I tried to stop the bleeding. | 我只能眼睁睁看着她窒息 |
[25:59] | Please… | 拜托 |
[26:00] | But the hole that the knife made… | 但那个刀痕 |
[26:05] | it was just too big. | 实在太深了 |
[26:08] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[26:11] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[26:19] | Now tell me you didn’t love her. | 现在告诉我你不爱她 |
[26:28] | Now, why would he keep that a secret? | 现在的问题是为什么要隐瞒 |
[26:31] | You got me. | 这可难倒我了 |
[26:32] | Claire was smart, funny, beautiful. | 克莱尔聪明 幽默 而且漂亮 |
[26:36] | I guess she just didn’t mean that much to you. | 我想她大概对你来说并不重要 |
[26:38] | You don’t know Zach. | 你不了解扎克 |
[26:40] | He invades your life. He controls everything. | 他在你的生活里插一脚 掌控你的一切 |
[26:42] | Then why were you friends with him? | 那你为什么把他当成朋友 |
[26:43] | You don’t decide to be friends with Zach. | 和不和扎克做朋友不是我们能决定的 |
[26:45] | He decides for you. | 都是他说了算 |
[26:47] | Being friends with Zach has its benefits. | 和扎克当朋友是有好处的 |
[26:50] | Nice watch, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你的表很靓 |
[26:54] | When Claire and I… | 当克莱尔和我开始交往的时候 |
[26:56] | started, we knew that Zach would freak, | 我们知道扎克会不高兴 |
[26:59] | so we agreed to keep it a secret. | 所以我们达成共识为此保密 |
[27:02] | Zach found out somehow. | 但扎克还是发现了 |
[27:04] | You know this for a fact? | 你确定他知道了吗 |
[27:05] | He never said a word. | 他只字不言 |
[27:07] | But one day he trusted me | 但是头一天他还很信任我 |
[27:08] | and the next day I was out. | 第二天就踢我出局 |
[27:09] | It looked like Claire was next. | 看来克莱尔就是下一个了 |
[27:12] | All right, you need to tell someone this, Kyle. | 你得把这些说出来 凯尔 |
[27:14] | The fact that I was sleeping with her | 我与她同居的事实 |
[27:15] | only makes me look more guilty. | 只会让我更可疑 |
[27:20] | Look, I found the breadcrumbs, ok? I think so. | 听着 我找到面包屑了 懂吗 |
[27:22] | I just need to run a few more tests. | 现在只需要再做几个测试 |
[27:25] | All right, run with it. | 好吧 开始干吧 |
[27:28] | Stop. | 停 |
[27:30] | Go back. | 退回去 |
[27:31] | You totally lost me. | 你彻底把我弄糊涂了 |
[27:32] | These were the invisibles that Zach left. | 这些是扎克留下的临时文件 |
[27:35] | If we can just trace them back to his IP. | 如果我们顺藤摸瓜 兴许能查到他的IP |
[27:37] | That sounds like a doddle. | 听起来很容易嘛 |
[27:38] | What’s an invisible? | 临时文件是啥 |
[27:39] | It’s like a hidden file. | 类似于隐藏文件 |
[27:40] | Well, actually, these are more like ghost files. | 说影子文件应该更容易理解 |
[27:43] | Does anyone here speak English? | 你们说的还是英语吗 |
[27:46] | No! | 不 |
[27:47] | No! | 不 |
[27:48] | What the hell did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[27:49] | It’s not me, it’s Zach. He planted a worm. | 不是我 是扎克 他植入了蠕虫 |
[27:52] | You set off a virus in my network? | 你在我们的网络里放了病毒 |
[27:54] | What’s it doing now? | 这是在干什么 |
[27:55] | It’s deleting everything. | 销毁一切数据 |
[27:56] | Your files, mine, the damn breadcrumbs. | 你的文件 我的文件 全他妈的完了 |
[28:02] | No matter how smart you think you are, | 无论你觉得自己有多高明 |
[28:03] | Zach is always smarter. | 扎克始终更胜一筹 |
[28:05] | I can trace the virus. | 我能追踪病毒 |
[28:05] | I can prove that he destroyed evidence. | 我能证明他销毁证据的行为 |
[28:07] | No, don’t bother. | 算了 别费心 |
[28:09] | It’s bound to be perfect. | 这手段太狠了 |
[28:11] | Totally airtight. | 完全无懈可击 |
[28:16] | Just lost the only proof that Zach framed me | 我们失去了扎克栽赃我的唯一证据 |
[28:18] | What am I supposed to do? | 我要怎么做 |
[28:19] | Well, Mexico is nice. | 墨西哥是个不错的选择 |
[28:25] | Shazzer. | 莎儿 |
[28:28] | I have a warrant for Kyle Putnam’s arrest. | 我有凯尔・普特曼的逮捕令 |
[28:34] | So if you happen to see him, | 如果你看到他了 |
[28:36] | will you tell him to turn himself in? | 请转告他 投案自首是正道 |
[28:42] | Oi. | 喂 |
[28:42] | Detective. | 警探 |
[28:57] | All right, detective. | 来吧 警探 |
[29:00] | Why are we all here at this late hour? | 这么晚了叫我们过来干什么 |
[29:02] | Hmm? Is my client being investigated? | 要调查我的委托人吗 |
[29:07] | For the murder, no. | 不是为谋杀案 |
[29:09] | I just wanted to talk to Claire’s best friend. | 我只想跟克莱尔的好朋友随便聊聊 |
[29:13] | I was hoping you could help. | 希望你能配合 |
[29:15] | Anything I can do. | 乐意效劳 |
[29:16] | Do you know if Claire was seeing anyone? | 你知道克莱尔当时在跟谁交往吗 |
[29:20] | I think she was involved with Kyle. | 我觉得她跟凯尔有那种关系 |
[29:22] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:23] | ’cause I can’t find any proof of that. | 可我找不到任何证据 |
[29:26] | Well, I’m sure if you check phone records, | 我认为如果你查查通话记录 |
[29:28] | IMs, Texts, you know. | 即时通讯 短信等等 |
[29:30] | So how did you know about this? | 那你是怎么知道的 |
[29:31] | Did you seem them kissing? Holding hands? | 你见过他们接吻 拉手吗 |
[29:35] | Did Claire ever actually | 克莱尔到底有没有 |
[29:36] | tell you that she was sleeping with Kyle? | 告诉你说她和凯尔上过床 |
[29:42] | It was just office gossip. | 只是办公室八卦 |
[29:46] | I should have mentioned it earlier, | 我应该早些说出来 |
[29:47] | but I didn’t want to tarnish Claire’s memory | 但我不想让区区流言毁了 |
[29:49] | with a rumor. | 克莱尔的形象 |
[29:53] | Are we done here? | 谈完了吗 |
[29:55] | Well, everything that I’ve been able to find thus far, | 到目前为止 我能查到的证据 |
[29:57] | it indicates that they were only friends. | 都表明他们只是朋友 |
[30:00] | I need some kind of hard physical evidence. | 我需要更有力的证据 |
[30:03] | I have to prove that there was something else or Kyle will walk. | 我必须证明其中另有隐情 否则不能抓凯尔 |
[30:23] | All work and no play makes Zach a crashing bore. | 扎克只工作不娱乐 因此人缘不佳 |
[30:28] | Something like that. | 说的没错吧 |
[30:29] | You’re on private property. | 你这是擅闯私人产业 |
[30:34] | While you’re at it, | 你报告的时候 |
[30:35] | you might want to tell them where you got those. | 还要说出这些资料的来源 |
[30:39] | They’re private messages between Kyle and Claire, right? | 这是凯尔和克莱尔的私人短信 对吧 |
[30:45] | You don’t know what you saw. | 你根本不知道看见了啥 |
[30:48] | Kyle does. | 凯尔知道 |
[30:49] | That’s the evidence Wallowski needs. | 这正是沃斯需要的证据 |
[30:53] | Patched in your machine, Zach. | 我接入你的电脑了 扎克 |
[30:55] | You were spying on us. | 原来你一直在监视我们 |
[30:57] | Kyle, isn’t there a warrant out for your arrest? | 凯尔 你不是已经被批捕了吗 |
[30:59] | How did you even find these? They were anonymous accounts. | 全是匿名账户 你是怎么找到的 |
[31:01] | Created to hid your affair. | 里面都是你的小秘密 |
[31:04] | These prove that you were sleeping with her. | 这都是你跟她上床的证据 |
[31:06] | And the fact that you hacked in | 你既然窃取了他的文件 |
[31:07] | proves that you knew about it. | 就证明你掌握了情况 |
[31:09] | So what was the point? I mean, really? | 说实话吧 你的目的何在 |
[31:12] | You’re gonna leak those to Wallowski, | 你要把这些资料交给沃斯 |
[31:13] | put him away for good, is that it? | 彻底解决掉他 没错吧 |
[31:15] | Well, that’s very clever. | 非常聪明 |
[31:17] | You just gave us your motive, Einstein. | 你刚刚暴露了动机 天才男孩 |
[31:21] | I have signed documents | 我签署了文件 |
[31:22] | that prove Claire wasn’t helping him with the lawsuit. | 证明克莱尔不会帮助他诉讼 |
[31:24] | She could do him in the break room for all I care. | 至于他们私下里做什么 我不关心 |
[31:26] | But you do care, don’t you? | 不对吧 你很关心 |
[31:30] | ‘Cause you loved her. | 因为你爱她 |
[31:33] | Claire and I were just friends. | 我跟克莱尔只是朋友 |
[31:34] | You wanted more than just a friendship. | 可你还想更进一步 |
[31:37] | I mean, all– all those brains, right? | 你这么有才 对吧 |
[31:41] | Claire Hanson breaks your little heart. | 克莱尔・汉森伤了你的小心肝 |
[31:44] | I’m worth a billion dollars. | 我身价十亿 |
[31:45] | Women literally throw themselves at me. | 女人对我趋之若鹜 |
[31:48] | But not Claire. | 可惜克莱尔没有 |
[31:49] | Do you really think I’d risk | 你真以为我会为了 |
[31:50] | everything I’ve built for one piece of ass? | 这点屁事赔上身家性命 |
[31:52] | No, not you. Never you. | 不 你绝对不会 |
[31:55] | But this was about something else. | 这件事情没那么简单 |
[31:59] | Isn’t it, son? | 是吧 小子 |
[32:02] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:03] | 3 friends in a boat, right? | 三个朋友在一条船上 |
[32:06] | One of them decides to rock the thing. | 其中一个打算摇晃这条船 |
[32:08] | So to save their own lives, what do the other two do? | 另外两人为了自保会怎么做 |
[32:13] | Throw him overboard. | 把他扔下船 |
[32:16] | Right. | 正解 |
[32:23] | You and Claire were planning a takeover, | 你和克莱尔想要取而代之 |
[32:27] | weren’t you? | 对吧 |
[32:33] | Yes. | 是 |
[32:37] | Very good. | 很好 |
[32:39] | So, you struck first. | 你先出手了 |
[32:42] | Attack the attacker. | 开始反击 |
[32:43] | You squeeze him out of the company, | 你逼走了他 |
[32:45] | but you couldn’t just give Claire the boot, could you? | 却不忍心一脚踹开克莱尔 对吧 |
[32:48] | Claire was on my side. She signed documents. | 克莱尔跟我是一边的 她签了文件 |
[32:50] | Because you forced her to. Yeah, you did everything you could | 那是她逼不得已 你想方设法 |
[32:52] | to turn her into the girl that you wanted her to be, right? | 要把她变成你理想中的女孩 |
[32:55] | Loyal to you. In love with you. | 忠诚于你 钟情于你 |
[32:58] | But she didn’t love you. | 但她根本不爱你 |
[33:00] | You’re in love with yourself. | 你只爱你自己 |
[33:01] | That’s your weakness. | 那是你的弱点 |
[33:03] | Eh? Then, of course, you found out | 然后呢 你就发现 |
[33:05] | that she was shagging this one. | 她与这家伙勾搭上了 |
[33:05] | I did not touch her. | 我没有碰过她 |
[33:07] | Was Claire shocked when you grabbed the knife, Zach, | 你掏出刀时 克莱尔吃惊吗 扎克 |
[33:11] | Huh? Did she scream? Did you stand there and watch her bleed? | 她尖叫了吗 你眼睁睁地看着她流血吗 |
[33:15] | Did you?! | 是不是 |
[33:16] | Go on. | 继续 |
[33:18] | Let it out. | 不要憋着 |
[33:19] | Kick the cat, little boy. | 发泄出来啊 小男孩 |
[33:24] | You know you want to. | 你想做什么 自己清楚 |
[33:29] | All the evidence points to Kyle. | 所有证据都指向凯尔 |
[33:30] | Whether he killed her or not. | 无论这家伙有没有杀她 |
[33:32] | I still have unlimited funds | 我有取之不尽的金钱 |
[33:34] | and the best lawyers on the planet. | 还有世界上最棒的律师 |
[33:35] | The truth doesn’t matter. | 真相并不重要 |
[33:37] | Well, you’re probably right about that. | 也许你说的没错 |
[33:41] | But, it does matter who your friends are. | 不过你的朋友是谁就很重要了 |
[33:46] | It’s a handy little tool, this, | 这是个方便的小工具 |
[33:47] | for letting all your friends know what you’ve been up to. | 让你的朋友们知道你都干了什么 |
[33:52] | I still have unlimited funds | 我有取之不尽的金钱 |
[33:54] | and the best lawyers on the planet. | 还有世界上最棒的律师 |
[33:56] | The truth doesn’t matter. | 真相并不重要 |
[34:01] | Everything you said just went viral. | 你刚所说的一切都会被病毒式传播 |
[34:04] | You just made yourself the prime suspect. | 你刚刚让自己变成了头号嫌疑人 |
[34:08] | You might want to call them lawyers now…son. | 你现在应该打电话找律师了 孩子 |
[34:33] | Anybody else was back | 任何人在没有获得 |
[34:34] | here without my permission, they’d be fired. | 我的允许的情况下回到这里 就会被炒 |
[34:38] | I’m guessing you threaten a lot of people. | 我猜你威胁了很多人 |
[34:40] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[34:41] | I’m not even hired yet. | 我都还没被你雇佣 |
[34:44] | You read that book? | 你看了那本书 |
[34:46] | Guess you don’t want this, then, huh? | 猜你不会想要这个了 对吧 |
[34:49] | I paid for it. | 我付了钱的 |
[34:51] | 100 bucks? No, that was expenses. | 100美元 那只是花销 |
[34:55] | It’s all here, though. | 但资料都在这里了 |
[34:56] | Photos, notes, | 照片 文件 |
[34:58] | where he went, what he did–real specific. | 他所到之处 所做之事 一览无余 |
[35:01] | You know, this kid you had me follow, he’s a bad dude. | 你让我跟踪的这孩子 是个坏人 |
[35:04] | Fights, drugs, sex. | 打架 嗑药 性 |
[35:05] | Lots of sex. I mean like a farm animal. | 都滥交了 就好像种马一样 |
[35:07] | There’s this one cute little– | 还有这个很可爱的 |
[35:09] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[35:12] | Come on, open it. | 自己打开吧 |
[35:15] | You’re winding me up. | 你在激怒我 |
[35:15] | 100 bucks for a week’s work. Who’s winding up who? | 100块让我干一周 谁激怒谁 |
[35:18] | There’s nothing in it. | 信封里什么都没有 |
[35:20] | Then open it. Find out. | 那就打开 自己看 |
[35:30] | Here. Give it here. | 这儿 放这儿 |
[35:49] | That’s the photo I gave you earlier. | 那是我之前给你的照片 |
[35:51] | And nothing else. | 没有其他的了 |
[35:53] | What you get for spying on your daughter’s man. | 你要监视你女儿的男朋友做什么 |
[35:55] | And yet you checked up on him anyway. | 但你也查过他了 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:08] | When he wasn’t in school, nose in his books. | 当他不在学校的时候 也是一心念书 |
[36:11] | Football practice, that little singing club they do… | 足球训练 还参加小型歌唱俱乐部 |
[36:13] | Glee club. That’s very funny. | 合唱团 很有趣 |
[36:15] | Yeah, he ain’t like you and me. | 对 他和你我不同 |
[36:17] | I think he’s what they call an upstanding citizen. | 我觉得他就是那种杰出市民 |
[36:19] | You speak for yourself, son. | 你说话只能代表你自己 |
[36:23] | Your daughter seems like a smart girl. | 你女儿看上去是个聪明的姑娘 |
[36:25] | If you don’t trust her with the guy she’s seeing | 如果你不信任和她约会的男生 |
[36:27] | or the guy she’s gonna see… | 或者她想约会的男生 |
[36:28] | This is coming from a parent, right? | 这句话是父亲的忠告 是吗 |
[36:31] | Yeah. I got a kid. | 对 我有孩子 |
[36:34] | How old? | 多大 |
[36:35] | She’ll be 3 this June. | 今年6月3岁 |
[36:37] | So that’s a mouth to feed, then. | 那就还是嗷嗷待哺呢 |
[36:40] | I get by. | 我应付得来 |
[36:44] | You could try showing just a little respect. | 你其实可以对我多表示一点尊重的 |
[36:46] | Well, how do you know I’m not? | 你怎么知道我没呢 |
[36:47] | What, showing respect? | 什么 表示尊重吗 |
[36:48] | Trying. | 尝试表示 |
[36:54] | I’m out of cash. | 我没现金了 |
[36:56] | Will a check do? | 支票可以吗 |
[37:00] | Respect? | 你要尊重吗 |
[37:02] | What you really need is the truth, sir, | 但你想要的其实是真相 先生 |
[37:05] | And what I really need is a job. | 我想要的是一份工作 |
[37:13] | Claire talked about you a lot. | 克莱尔经常谈起你 |
[37:16] | I, um, I found this at her place. | 这个 是我在她住处找到的 |
[37:19] | She would have wanted you to have it. | 她会希望你来保管它 |
[37:40] | When did you first meet her? | 你第一次遇见她是什么时候 |
[37:42] | When she was 12. | 是她12岁的时候 |
[37:47] | She made those with you. | 她和你一起做了这些 |
[37:51] | Child psychology 101. | 儿童心理学入门基准 |
[38:01] | For the first 4 sessions, | 头四次治疗 |
[38:03] | Claire didn’t talk at all. | 克莱尔根本不开口说话 |
[38:08] | Then you brought those in. | 之后你和她一起做这些 |
[38:12] | We just sat and made necklaces. | 我们就坐在那里编这些项链 |
[38:23] | Well, you got her head screwed on right. | 你还是打开了她的心房 |
[38:27] | More or less. | 多多少少吧 |
[38:32] | Yeah, the truth is, that’s about the best you can ever hope for. | 事实上 那也是你能期待的最好的情况了 |
[38:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:49] | What’s your excuse with me, then, eh, Gillian? | 你对我的借口是什么 吉莉安 |
[39:10] | No.4. You got 10 minutes. | 4号窗口 10分钟会客时间 |
[39:30] | I got a maths problem for you, Einstein. | 我有个数学问题问你 天才少年 |
[39:33] | You got a billion dollars, | 你有数十亿身家 |
[39:35] | your friend takes half, your lawyers take 5% a month. | 你朋友分走了一半 你律师每月分走百分之五 |
[39:39] | How long till you run out of friends? | 多久你会失去你所有的朋友 |
[39:42] | I don’t have to sit here and listen to this. | 我不用坐在这里听你说这些 |
[39:43] | Don’t, then. It’s a free country. | 那就别听 这是个自由的国度 |
[39:46] | Oh. Sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[40:00] | Ok. What? | 好吧 怎么了 |
[40:03] | I’ve recommended to the judge | 我向法官推荐 |
[40:04] | you be sentenced to a mental hospital. | 你应该被关进精神病院 |
[40:10] | Why would you do that for me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[40:13] | You framed an innocent man. | 你陷害了一个无辜的人 |
[40:16] | You hacked my computers. | 你黑进了我的电脑系统 |
[40:19] | You hurt a very close friend of mine. | 你伤害了我一位非常亲近的朋友 |
[40:24] | You murdered a wonderful young girl. | 你谋杀了一名出色的年轻女性 |
[40:27] | Now, prison will only take your freedom. | 监狱只能剥夺你的自由 |
[40:31] | But at a hospital… | 但是精神病院 |
[40:33] | the pills they’ll give you, | 他们会给你吃些药 |
[40:35] | they’ll take your mind. | 那些药会剥夺你的神志和思想 |
[40:37] | And make no mistake… | 而且确保万无一失 |
[40:41] | Dr. Foster will make sure of that | 福斯特博士会监督这一切 |
[40:45] | personally. | 亲自 |
[41:09] | Hi there. | 你好啊 |
[41:12] | Where’s Liam? | 廉姆在哪里啊 |
[41:14] | Hmm. Ironic. | 挺讽刺 |
[41:15] | The one time you get his name right | 唯一一次你把他名字叫对了 |
[41:17] | and it’s the same day that…hmm. | 他也在同一天… |
[41:24] | Hey. | 喂 |
[41:31] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:33] | Mm, yeah, I’m fine. | 我还好 |
[41:34] | Ok. | 好 |
[41:38] | Liam’s a bloody idiot. | 廉姆是个弱智 |
[41:40] | I actually broke up with him. | 其实是我和他分的手 |
[41:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:44] | Why? What’d he do? | 为什么 他做什么了 |
[41:46] | Nothing. That’s kind of the point. | 什么都没有 其实就为了这个 |
[41:49] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:51] | Go on, you can tell me. | 继续说吧 你能和我说的 |
[41:54] | Go on. You know you can. | 继续 你知道的 |
[41:58] | You know you’re gonna tell me in the end. | 你知道到最后你会告诉我的 |
[42:00] | So, that’s you and me. | 就是你和我之间的关系 |
[42:01] | It’s, you know, all the way, no secrets– | 你知道 一直都没有秘密 |
[42:03] | Liam…doesn’t believe in sex before marriage. | 廉姆 认为婚前性行为不可行 |
[42:12] | Are you laughing? | 你在笑吗 |
[42:15] | No. No, I’m–no, no. | 不不 我没 没 |
[42:17] | I mean, you never know. | 我是说 你永远都不知道 |
[42:18] | All that exercise was just a substitute for something else. | 那些锻炼都是别的事情的替代 |
[42:22] | A total waste of a good pair of hamstrings. | 白浪费了他一身的肌肉 |
[42:24] | You know, you can be a real jackass sometimes. | 有的时候你还真的是个混蛋 |
[42:26] | You just finding that out now, are you? | 你现在才发现吗 |
[42:29] | You’re funny. | 你很风趣 |
[42:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:33] | It’s tragic. | 简直是悲剧 |
[42:36] | I have a question. | 我有问题 |
[42:38] | Uh-oh. | 哦不 |
[42:42] | What’s that look mean? | 你那表情什么意思 |
[42:47] | Gillian. | 吉莉安 |
[42:50] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[42:52] | Of course I do, darling. Of course I love her. | 我当然爱了 宝贝 我当然爱她 |
[42:54] | No, I mean, really love her? | 不 我是说 真爱她 |
[43:04] | Yeah. | 是 |
[43:08] | Well, what are you waiting for? | 那你在等什么 |
[43:19] | I don’t have an answer for that one, love. | 我也不知道 亲爱的 |