英文名称:What Makes a Family
年代:2001
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | Lift up your head. | 把头抬起来 |
[01:10] | He has no more baby teeth. | 他已经没有乳牙了 |
[01:13] | I’d estimate he’s 12, even 13. | 我估计他12岁了 甚至13岁了 |
[01:18] | Michelle, Filipina? | 米歇尔·菲力宾 |
[01:20] | Michelle ? | 米歇尔 |
[01:22] | What is your surname? | 您姓什么 |
[01:24] | Surname? | 姓什么 |
[01:28] | – Sedad. – Sedad. | -赛达德 -赛达德 |
[01:31] | Do you have a passport? Entry visa? | 你有护照吗 入境签证呢 |
[01:33] | At the house, with my employer. | 在家里 跟我的老板在一起 |
[01:37] | Lama Bekoum. | 莱玛·贝克罗 |
[01:40] | Who is Lama ? | 谁是莱玛啊 |
[01:42] | – Lama, you are pregnant? – Yes. | -莱玛 你怀孕了吗 -是的 |
[01:44] | How far along? | 怀了多久了 |
[01:46] | Seven months. | 七个月了 |
[01:48] | OK, Caritas will see you. | 好的 明爱会会见你的 |
[01:52] | Who is Tigest Ailo ? | 谁是泰吉斯·埃罗 |
[01:53] | The Ethiopian, Tigest Ailo ? | 埃塞俄比亚的泰吉斯·埃罗 |
[01:56] | You’re Tigest ? | 你是泰吉斯吗 |
[05:36] | Court is in session. | 法院开庭了 |
[05:40] | Zain Al Hajj. | 赞恩·哈吉 |
[05:41] | Remove the handcuffs. Approach the bench. | 取下手铐 走向长凳 |
[05:45] | Souad and Selim Al Hajj. | 苏阿德和塞利姆·哈吉 |
[05:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:51] | The plaintiff is in detention. | 原告被拘留了 |
[05:53] | He is present without handcuffs. Show me your hands. | 他现在没有手铐 让我看看你的手 |
[05:59] | Also in attendance… His lawyer Nadine Al Aalam. | 另外他出席的律师娜丁·阿朗 |
[06:04] | The accused are also present | 被告也在场 |
[06:06] | Selim and Souad Al Hajj, | 塞利姆和苏阿德·哈吉 |
[06:08] | represented by their lawyer Saiid Tamer. | 由他们的律师赛依德·塔梅尔代表 |
[06:14] | Do you know why you’re here, Souad ? | 你知道自己为什么在这吗 苏阿德 |
[06:17] | Yes, I know, Your Honor. | 是的 我知道 法官大人 |
[06:20] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:22] | I know my son is serving time in prison, | 我知道我的儿子正在监狱里服刑 |
[06:25] | but I don’t know why he dragged us here again. | 但是我不知道为什么我们又被拖进来 |
[06:27] | We’re nobodies, anybody pushes us around! | 我们谁都不是 有人摆布我们 |
[06:30] | You were called as witnesses in Zain’s trial, correct? | 你是在赞恩的审判中被传唤的目击者 对吗 |
[06:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:34] | And you testified? | 而且你作证了是吗 |
[06:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:36] | And now you stand accused. | 而现在你是被告 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1042个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:147个,六级词汇:62个,GRE词汇:80个,托福词汇:107个,考研词汇:164个,专四词汇:132个,专八词汇:19个, 所有生词标注共:278个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:39] | You know why Zain was found guilty? | 你知道为什么赞恩被判有罪吗 |
[06:41] | Zain got into trouble for some kidstuff. | 赞恩因为一些小事情惹了麻烦 |
[06:46] | Kidstuff? He was sentenced to 5 years! | -小事情吗 -他被判了五年的刑 |
[06:51] | Kidstuff? | 小事情吗 |
[06:53] | So… | 所以 |
[06:55] | How old are you Zain ? | 你多大了 赞恩 |
[06:57] | I don’t know, ask them. | 我不知道 你问他们 |
[06:59] | Your Honor, Zain was not registered at birth, | 法官大人 赞恩在出生时没被登记 |
[07:02] | and never registered with the State. | 也从未在国家登记过 |
[07:07] | Since his parents clearly don’t know | 虽然他的父母不知道 |
[07:11] | his exact date of birth… | 他准确的出生日期 |
[07:14] | Here is the doctor’s report | 但这里是医生的报告 |
[07:16] | attesting Zain was around 12 at the time of the incident. | 证明事情发生时赞恩在12岁左右 |
[07:22] | So he’s around 12 years old? | 所以他12岁左右吗 |
[07:25] | Precisely. | 的确如此 |
[07:26] | Where do you live Zain ? | 赞恩 你住在哪 |
[07:28] | Roumieh Prison for Minors. | 鲁米耶未成年监狱 |
[07:30] | You were arrested June 15th and have been serving time since, | 你在6月15日被捕 此后一直服刑 |
[07:34] | do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[07:36] | Because I stuck a knife into the son of a dog. | 因为我用刀捅了个狗东西 |
[07:40] | You stabbed someone? | 你捅了个人吗 |
[07:41] | Yes, a son of a dog. | 对 一个狗东西 |
[07:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:44] | You insist? | 你确定吗 |
[07:47] | No laughing in court! | 法庭禁止喧哗 |
[07:49] | What’s all this trouble you caused? | 你都惹了什么麻烦 |
[07:51] | On T.V., in the papers. Your phone call from prison… | 上电视 上报纸 还从监狱里打电话出去 |
[07:55] | – Do you know why you’re here? – Yes. | -你知道你为什么在这里吗 -知道 |
[07:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:59] | I want to accuse my parents. | 我想指控我的父母 |
[08:03] | Why do you want to accuse your parents? | 你为什么想指控你的父母 |
[08:07] | For bringing me into the world. | 因为他们把我带到了这个世界 |
[08:18] | Good day. | 早上好 |
[08:20] | I’d like 2 boxes of Tramadol. | 我想要两盒曲马多 |
[08:22] | You need a prescription. | 你需要有处方 |
[08:30] | – Who’s it for? – My mother. | -这是给谁买的 -我妈妈 |
[08:33] | Why can’t she come? | 她为什么不能来 |
[08:34] | She had a stomach operation. | 她的胃做了手术 |
[08:42] | She broke her back. | 她的背摔坏了 |
[08:44] | – Her doctor prescribed this? – Yes. | -她的医生开了这个处方吗 -是的 |
[08:47] | Why can’t your father come? | 你父亲为什么不能来 |
[08:49] | He’s paralyzed. | 他瘫痪了 |
[10:06] | – Who are you here to see, madam? – My son. | -夫人 你来这里看望谁 -我儿子 |
[10:09] | – His name? – Ibrahim Al Hajj. | -他叫什么名字 -易卜拉欣·哈吉 |
[10:11] | – Ibrahim Al Hajj? – Yes. | -易卜拉欣·哈吉吗 -对 |
[10:15] | – Aunt Souad? – Up here! | -苏阿德阿姨 -在这 |
[10:19] | Massoud? Is that you? How are you? | 马苏德 是你吗 你怎么样 |
[10:23] | How are you, my dear? | 你怎么样 我亲爱的 |
[10:25] | Is my son Ibrahim with you? | 我的儿子易卜拉欣跟你在一起吗 |
[10:28] | No, they took him to another cell. | 没有 他们把他带到另一个牢房了 |
[10:31] | She’s calling to you! | 她在叫你呢 |
[10:33] | Tell him goodbye. | 跟他说再见 |
[10:35] | Say goodbye to your cousin. | 跟你的表哥说再见 |
[10:38] | Are all your brothers in your cell? | 你的兄弟们都跟你在一个牢房吗 |
[10:40] | Yes, everyone. | 对 都在 |
[10:42] | May God protect you. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[10:56] | We raised prices to $15 a gulp. | 我们把价格提到15美金一口 |
[11:00] | Our hands are all messed up from the soaking and wringing. | 我们的手都被泡烂了 拧拧就出水 |
[11:04] | Our “sock juice” costs more than 2 pounds of meat! | 我们的“袜子果汁”要花费两磅多肉的价钱呢 |
[11:09] | I’m proud of you! | 我为你骄傲 |
[11:34] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[11:51] | – Do we have a test tomorrow? – Look at your schedule. | -我们明天有考试吗 -自己看课表 |
[12:05] | This is for your mother. | 这是给你妈妈的 |
[12:08] | And this is for my lovely Sahar. | 这是给可爱的萨哈尔的 |
[12:11] | I miss her. | 我想她 |
[12:13] | Licorice and ramen. | 甘草和拉面 |
[12:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:16] | Later. | 再见 |
[12:56] | Assaad’s father is a bonehead. | 阿萨德的爸爸是个笨蛋 |
[12:58] | When he fills the water tank, | 当他往水箱里灌水的时候 |
[13:00] | we get soaked because of his crappy plumbing! | 我们都被他破水管弄湿了 |
[13:04] | That fool thinks this is a gift? This rathole? | 那个傻子把这个当礼物吗 就这个耗子窝 |
[13:11] | Sahar! | 萨哈尔 |
[13:12] | This isn’t a house! | 这算不上房子 |
[13:15] | It’s a shelter for pigs! | 就是个猪圈 |
[13:17] | Get out! You’ll electrocute yourself, damn it! | 出去 你会把自己电死的 该死 |
[13:21] | The awful place! Go live in the street. | 这破地方 还不如住路边上 |
[13:25] | There’s plenty of room! | 那地方还大呢 |
[13:29] | Zain, why are these vegetables rotten? | 赞恩 这些菜怎么都烂了 |
[13:32] | Did you upset Assaad? | 你又把阿萨德弄哭了吗 |
[13:37] | Zain, did he give you licorice and ramen? | 赞恩 他没给你甘草和拉面吗 |
[14:34] | It’s not daybreak yet! Get off my case! | 天还没亮呢 别叫我 |
[14:37] | Get up, good-for-nothing! | 快起床吧懒东西 |
[15:05] | This juice is best, forget the rest! | 这个果汁是最好的 别再喝别家的啦 |
[15:36] | Sahar, come here with me. | 萨哈尔 跟我过来 |
[15:40] | Why is there blood on your shorts? | 你的短裤上为什么有血 |
[15:43] | Blood where? | 血在哪 |
[15:54] | Hurry before someone sees us. | 快点 趁没人看见 |
[15:58] | Remember what happened to your friend Alia? | 还记得你的朋友阿丽亚怎么了吗 |
[16:02] | When her mother found out they locked her up at home, | 当她妈妈发现他们把她锁在家里时 |
[16:05] | then that big swine came to take her. | 那只大猪过来抓她 |
[16:08] | Mom won’t want you. She’ll toss you in the street. | 妈妈会不想要你的 她会把你扔在街上 |
[16:11] | – She’ll give you to Assaad. – But Assaad is really nice. | -她会把你给阿萨德 -但是阿萨德人很好 |
[16:14] | He’s an asshole! | 他是个混蛋 |
[16:16] | He gives me licorice and ramen. | 他给我甘草和拉面 |
[16:19] | He’ll feed you scraps! | 他给你吃下脚料 |
[16:21] | They’ll give you to Assaad, they’ll get rid of you. | 他们会把你给阿萨德 他们会不要你 |
[16:24] | We’ll never see you again. | 我们就再也见不到你了 |
[16:26] | He’ll put you with the rats, | 他会把你跟老鼠放在一起 |
[16:28] | lock you up, cover the windows… | 把你锁起来 把窗户遮住 |
[16:31] | Never let you outside. | 永远不让你出去 |
[16:33] | He’ll give you a drop of water every 3 days with expired ramen. | 他会每三天给你一点水和过期的拉面 |
[16:38] | Didn’t you see his ear? A sewer rat bit him. | 你没看见他的耳朵吗 下水道里的一只老鼠咬了他 |
[16:48] | Here, put this on. | 给 把它穿上 |
[17:00] | Are you finished? | 你好了吗 |
[17:01] | Yes. | 好了 |
[17:03] | Here. | 给 |
[17:04] | What do I do with it? | 我要用它做什么 |
[17:06] | Put it like this between your legs. | 把它像这样放在你的大腿间 |
[17:30] | Your hair is so lovely! Who styled it? | 你的头发真好看 谁给你梳的 |
[17:33] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[17:37] | So chief, are you finished? | 哟 小老板 你活干完了吗 |
[17:39] | I have to put more cans away, | 我得把更多罐头收起来 |
[17:40] | but my mother needs Sahar. | 但是我妈妈需要萨哈尔 |
[17:42] | Stay, both of you. I enjoy having your sister here. | 你们俩都留下来 我喜欢你妹妹在这 |
[17:45] | I’ll bring her back later. | 我晚点再把她带过来 |
[17:46] | I’ll talk to your mother. | 我会跟你妈妈说的 |
[17:50] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[18:48] | Careful, don’t leave those rags just anywhere. | 小心点 别把那些破布乱扔 |
[18:53] | I’ll show you where to hide them. | 我教你把它们藏在哪 |
[18:58] | – You understand? – Yes. | -你明白吗 -明白 |
[19:00] | Don’t toss them in the garbage. | 不要把它们扔在垃圾里 |
[19:13] | Juice of beet, flavor so sweet! | 比蜜甜的甜菜汁 |
[19:17] | Tomato so red, use your head! | 比血红的红番茄 |
[19:22] | It’s 250. | 250块 |
[19:24] | Thank you, bye. | 谢谢你 再见 |
[19:27] | Here. | 给 |
[19:29] | God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[19:37] | Take two of them. | 拿两个 |
[19:47] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:48] | – Just to show you something. – Leave me alone. | -就想给你看个东西 -走开 |
[19:53] | Just a little while! | 就一小会 |
[19:55] | Screw yourself, you pig. | 去你的 你个猪头 |
[19:59] | Leave him, Zain. | 别管他 赞恩 |
[20:00] | Don’t piss me off! | 别惹我 |
[20:07] | Why sign up for school? | 为什么要去上学 |
[20:11] | Out of the question. Forget it, just keep working for Assaad. | 不可能的 别想了 继续跟着阿萨德工作吧 |
[20:15] | Why complicate things? | 别把事情越搞越糟了 |
[20:18] | Couldn’t he go learn a few words? | 他就不能去学着认几个字吗 |
[20:21] | Go beside your sister, but don’t wake her. | 去你妹妹身边 但别吵醒她 |
[20:24] | Let him go to school. | 让他去上学 |
[20:26] | They give for food and clothing, for the children… | 他们为孩子提供食物和衣服 |
[20:32] | What do we tell Assaad? | 我们怎么跟阿萨德说 |
[20:35] | I’ll talk to him. | 我会跟他讲的 |
[20:38] | I’ll go to school in the morning, | 我会早上去学校 |
[20:40] | and work for him in the afternoon. | 下午帮他干活的 |
[20:43] | Look Farid, the neighbor’s son, Zahra. | 扎赫拉 瞧瞧人家邻居的儿子法里德 |
[20:46] | Returns from school with all kinds of things | 从学校带着各种各样的东西回来 |
[20:50] | They give us mattresses, clothing… | 他们给我们床垫 衣服 |
[20:52] | Be quiet! | 安静 |
[20:53] | At least he’ll eat there, | 至少他会在那里吃饭 |
[20:55] | and bring back food for his sisters. | 然后给他的妹妹带吃的回来 |
[20:57] | They get hotel leftovers, fancy wedding food. | 他们有酒店的剩菜 都是筵席上的大菜 |
[21:01] | Let’s take advantage! Why are you so stubborn? | 我们不如好好利用 你为什么这么顽固 |
[21:05] | Inch’Allah we’ll see Monday. | 我们周一看《求主垂怜》 |
[21:07] | Inch’Allah ? | 《求主垂怜》 |
[21:08] | You want me to swear on this bread? | 你想让我对着这片面包发誓吗 |
[21:10] | I said yes. | 我说了是的 |
[21:12] | And if Assaad gets angry and kicks us out? | 如果阿萨德生气了把我们赶出去了呢 |
[21:15] | Don’t worry, he won’t. | 别担心 他不会的 |
[21:18] | We’ll send Zain after school, and he’ll take overtime. | 我们会在放学之后把赞恩送去 让他加班 |
[21:40] | Soap from my balls! | 我蛋蛋上的肥皂 |
[21:51] | Why are you pouting? | 你干嘛撅着嘴 |
[21:54] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[21:57] | Bring a gas canister to Em Habib down the street. | 带个气罐给街上的恩哈比 |
[22:38] | Madam Bahia, I’m done. | 巴伊亚夫人 我做完了 |
[22:40] | – How much is it? – 13000. | -这个多少钱 -13000 |
[23:06] | Don’t touch me, asshole! | 别碰我 混蛋 |
[23:25] | Where do these hens come from? | 这些母鸡哪来的 |
[23:27] | Who brought them? | 谁买的 |
[23:29] | Assaad. He’s upstairs. | 阿萨德 他在楼上 |
[23:33] | Assaad is here? | 阿萨德在这吗 |
[23:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[23:57] | What are Assaad and his father doing here? | 阿萨德和他爸爸在这干什么呢 |
[24:00] | Don’t make a scene. You’ll see. | 别捣乱 你会看到的 |
[24:02] | – Why are they here? – Calm down. | -他们为什么在这 -冷静 |
[24:04] | They’re talking rent with your father. | 他们在和你爸爸讨论租金的问题 |
[24:06] | I’d cut off my left hand | 我得砍掉我的胳膊 |
[24:08] | and they give a few hens for Sahar. | 然后他们给萨哈尔几只母鸡 |
[24:10] | Wait, listen to me… | 等等 听我说 |
[24:12] | Tell that son of a bitch he’s not welcome here | 告诉那个贱人他在这不受欢迎 |
[24:15] | – You don’t understand? – Tell him or I will. | -你不明白吗 -去告诉他 要不然我去 |
[24:18] | Lower your voice. | 小声点 |
[24:19] | I swear by your sisters, I swear to God. | 我对你的姐妹们发誓 我对上帝发誓 |
[24:22] | There’s none of that going on. | 什么事都没有 |
[24:24] | So why is Sahar wearing makeup? | 那为什么萨哈尔化着妆呢 |
[24:27] | She’s imitating me for fun. | 她那是在模仿我为了好玩 |
[24:29] | As soon as they finish their juice, I’m kicking them out. | 他们一喝完果汁 我就把他们赶走 |
[24:32] | Listen, don’t. | 听着 别这样 |
[24:35] | Go tell him it won’t work. | 去告诉他们这事行不通 |
[24:37] | Tell him or I will. | 你跟他们说 要不然我去 |
[24:39] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[24:41] | You want him to throw us in the street? | 你想让他把我们扔到大街上吗 |
[24:43] | Not a word. | 一个字也别说 |
[24:45] | Welcome dear neighbors! | 欢迎 亲爱的邻居 |
[24:50] | Abou Assaad, please help yourself. | 阿布·阿萨德 请自便 |
[24:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:54] | Have some, Assaad. | 来一点 阿萨德 |
[24:57] | Dearie, take your sister into the other room. | 迪尔 带你妹妹去另一间房间 |
[25:09] | Wipe off that ugly lipstick. | 把那丑陋的口红擦掉 |
[25:13] | You look like a witch in that dress. | 你穿着那条裙子像个巫婆 |
[27:43] | Sahar… | 萨哈尔 |
[27:44] | Sahar! | 萨哈尔 |
[27:46] | Wake up, I want to bring you somewhere. | 醒醒 我想带你去个地方 |
[27:49] | – Where? – I’ll tell you later. Wake up. | -哪里 -我待会再告诉你 醒醒 |
[27:53] | Be ready when I get back. | 在我回来时准备好 |
[27:55] | Don’t tell anyone. | 别告诉任何人 |
[28:44] | How much to Kola? | 去科拉多少钱 |
[28:46] | 1000. | 一千块 |
[28:49] | Is 1000 enough with my sister, sitting on my lap? | 我和妹妹两个人一千块钱够吗 她坐在我的腿上 |
[28:54] | Where’s your sister? | 你妹妹在哪 |
[28:56] | At home, I’ll go get her. | 在家里 我回去把她接来 |
[28:57] | No problem, go get her. | 没问题 去接她吧 |
[29:14] | I don’t want to leave, mercy… | 我不想走 求你 |
[29:17] | Please! I don’t want to go. | 求你了 我不想走 |
[29:20] | Mom, I don’t want to go! | 妈妈 我不想走 |
[29:22] | Don’t you dare come back here. | 不许回来 |
[29:25] | Where are you taking her, you bunch of cretins? | 你要带她去哪里 一群白痴 |
[29:28] | To be a maid for that son of a bitch? | 去做那个贱人的女佣吗 |
[29:32] | I want to stay with my brother. | 我想跟我哥哥呆在一起 |
[29:33] | It’s none of your business. | 这不关你的事 |
[29:35] | – Mom, she’s just a child. – Mind your own business. | -妈妈 她还只是个孩子 -管好你自己 |
[29:38] | Step away I said! | 我说了去一边去 |
[29:40] | Don’t get mixed up in this. | 别在这添乱 |
[29:41] | You, go downstairs. | 你 下楼去 |
[29:43] | Zain, try anything and I’ll kill you. | 赞恩 你敢动我就宰了你 |
[29:45] | I see your game, you dirtball. | 我看出你的把戏了 你个混球 |
[29:47] | You were going to screw us over, you piece of garbage. | 你还打算糊弄我们 你这个混账 |
[29:50] | You’re sending her to wipe up that pig’s filth! | 你这等于是在让她去擦猪屎 |
[29:54] | Go screw yourself, you, get downstairs. | 去死吧你 到楼下去 |
[29:57] | Down, now. | 下去 现在 |
[29:59] | Let her go! | 让她走 |
[30:00] | She won’t go to Assaad! | 她不会去阿萨德那里 |
[30:02] | Little bastard! | 小杂种 |
[30:04] | Open the door, you idiot. | 把门开开 你个白痴 |
[30:06] | I don’t want to go, mom! | 我不想走 妈妈 |
[30:08] | I don’t want to! | 我不想走 |
[30:09] | Let me go! | 让我走 |
[30:12] | Please mom, I don’t want to go. | 求你了妈妈 我不想走 |
[30:14] | Come, Sahar! | 来 萨哈尔 |
[30:17] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[30:20] | You stay here, I said! | 你留在这 我说了 |
[30:26] | – I want to stay. Please! – Downstairs. | -我想留下 求你了 -下楼 |
[30:29] | Downstairs! Downstairs! | 下楼 下楼 |
[30:34] | Mom have mercy, please! | 妈妈仁慈点 求你了 |
[30:36] | Son of a bitch. | 贱人 |
[30:38] | Enough! I’ve had it with this hell! | 够了 我受够了 |
[30:41] | Mom, I don’t want to go! | 妈妈 我不想走 |
[30:43] | Stop it! I’ve had enough of your whining! | 够了 我真他妈受够了 |
[30:49] | Make her climb on! | 让她上来 |
[30:51] | One more word and I cut your tongue off! | 再说一个字 我就把你的舌头割掉 |
[31:03] | No! | 不 |
[31:13] | Sahar! | 萨哈尔 |
[31:18] | Let her go! | 让他走 |
[31:27] | Are you happy now? | 你现在开心了 |
[31:32] | You’re playing the big man? | 学会装男人了 |
[31:36] | You’ll be sorry, you good-for-nothing! | 你会后悔的 你真不是个东西 |
[32:17] | It was to lift her out of misery. | 这是为了不让她受苦 |
[32:20] | With me she was doomed. | 和我们在一起她没有希望的 |
[32:22] | She barely has a bed to sleep in, | 她几乎没有地方睡觉 |
[32:25] | barely any food or drink. She doesn’t wash herself. | 几乎吃不上饭 也不洗澡 |
[32:28] | Never watches TV. | 看不了电视 |
[32:31] | I told myself, “Marry her, at least she’ll sleep in a bed.” | 我告诉自己 把她嫁出去 至少她会有一张床 |
[32:34] | A real bed. | 一张真正的床 |
[32:37] | With a blanket. | 还有毯子 |
[32:40] | She can eat as much as she likes. | 她想吃多少就吃多少 |
[32:41] | – You didn’t know it would come to this? – Never! | -你没想到会导致这种情况吗 -从没想到 |
[32:45] | I didn’t ask for this! | 我没有想要发生这种事 |
[32:52] | You think I’m proud that my son stabbed someone? | 你觉得我会因为自己儿子捅了人而骄傲吗 |
[32:55] | Have you considered it might not be our fault? | 有没有想过也许这一切并不是我们的错 |
[32:58] | I was born this way, raised this way, how have I done wrong? | 我就是这样被养大的 我有什么错 |
[33:02] | If I’d had choices, I might be better than all of you! | 我要是有得选 我会比你们所有人都好 |
[33:06] | You can’t say such things. Please… | 你不能这样说 请你 |
[33:10] | People spit on me in the street. | 我走在街上都会被唾沫淹死 |
[33:13] | They treat me like an animal. | 没人把我当人看 |
[33:18] | I never asked for any of this. | 但我也没得选 |
[33:21] | They told me, “You’re not a man if you have no children.” | 他们说要是没有孩子 你就算不上男人 |
[33:24] | “Children will be your backbone.” | 孩子会是你的支柱 |
[33:27] | But they broke my back, then broke my heart. | 但为了他们我搞伤了背 还被伤透了心 |
[33:30] | I curse the day I got married. | 我当年就不该结婚 |
[33:34] | How did I sink to this misery? | 就不会有这么多的痛苦和麻烦 |
[34:23] | I’m not him, kiddo. | 我不是他 小鬼 |
[34:25] | We just look alike, that’s all. | 只是长得像而已 |
[34:33] | That should be a spider, not a cockroach. | 那里应该是蜘蛛 不是蟑螂 |
[34:37] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[34:38] | I don’t need a spider, I’m Cockroachman. | 我不需要蜘蛛 我是蟑螂侠 |
[34:42] | Why would I want a spider? | 我要蜘蛛做什么 |
[34:47] | That’s right. I’m Cockroachman. | 没错 我是蟑螂侠 |
[34:50] | How are you connected to Spiderman? | 那你和蜘蛛侠有什么关系 |
[34:54] | What’s the relation? | 我们的关系啊 |
[34:56] | I’m his cousin. | 我是他表哥 |
[34:59] | So you’re cousins? | 那你们是表兄弟 |
[35:01] | That’s right. His cousin. | 没错 我是他的表哥 |
[35:09] | What’s your name? Zain. | -你叫什么名字 -赞恩 |
[35:12] | – Hussein? – Zain! | -侯赛因吗 -是赞恩 |
[35:14] | Zain! | 赞恩 |
[35:15] | Where are you headed, Zain ? | 你去哪里 赞恩 |
[35:17] | To my grandmother’s. | 去奶奶家 |
[35:18] | – Speak louder. – To my grandmother’s! | -大声点 -去奶奶家 |
[35:21] | Your grandmother’s? | 去奶奶家吗 |
[35:23] | Well, she’s lucky to have you. | 她有你很幸运 |
[35:26] | Nobody takes care of me. | 没人真的关心我 |
[35:28] | – My life is… – Please, the cigarette. | -我的生活是 -拜托 先生 你的烟 |
[35:32] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:38] | Stop the bus, driver. | 停车 司机 |
[35:40] | I’ll get off here, if you please. | 我想在这里下车 |
[36:04] | Driver, wait. | 司机 等等 |
[36:07] | I’d like to get off too, please. | 我也想在这里下车 |
[36:09] | Try my corn, you’ll be glad you were born… | 吃了我的玉米棒 包你一生不后悔 |
[36:20] | Mister Cockroachman? | 蟑螂侠先生 |
[39:23] | Is the owner here? | 老板在这儿吗 |
[39:26] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 什么 |
[39:27] | Is the owner here? | 老板在这儿吗 |
[39:29] | What do you want with him? | 你找他干什么 |
[39:35] | I’m looking for work. | 我想要份工作 |
[39:38] | What kind of work? | 什么样的工作 |
[39:41] | Anything, working is what counts. | 什么都行 真的 我就要份工作 |
[39:50] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[39:52] | Zain. | 赞恩 |
[39:54] | Zain? | 赞恩 |
[39:56] | And yours? | 你呢 |
[39:58] | My name is Tigest. | 我叫泰吉斯 |
[40:01] | I can wash floors or clean dishes, for example. | 我能拖地 我能洗碗 |
[40:06] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不行 |
[40:12] | Do you need a worker? | 我能给你打工吗 |
[40:15] | Need someone to carry your fishing rod? | 你需要人帮你拿鱼竿吗 |
[40:20] | Where are your parents? | 你父母在哪 |
[40:24] | Where are they? | 你的父母呢 |
[40:31] | Sir, do you have juice for 250? | 先生 有250块果汁吗 |
[40:36] | Or anything else for 250? | 或任何250块的东西吗 |
[40:40] | The juice is 1000. | 果汁要1000元 |
[40:42] | – Anything less expensive? – No. | -有便宜点的吗 -没有 |
[40:57] | Go ahead. | 拿着吧 |
[40:59] | Take it, I said. | 拿着 我说了 |
[41:01] | Don’t worry, just take it. | 没事儿 拿着吧 |
[41:39] | It’s occupied, Madam. | 这里有人了 女士 |
[41:42] | Here too? | 这也是吗 |
[41:43] | Yes, and this one’s out of service. | 是的 这间坏了 |
[43:07] | Tigest? | 泰吉斯 |
[43:14] | Do you have anything to eat? | 你有吃吗 |
[43:17] | Please. | 拜托 |
[44:07] | Zain. | 赞恩 |
[45:31] | The milk is over here, OK ? | 奶在这里 |
[45:37] | Give him one at 11 o’clock, and another at 2. | 11点喂他第一瓶 2点喂他另一瓶 |
[45:41] | I get back at 3 o’clock. | 我3点回来 |
[46:03] | Don’t leave the house, alright? | 别出门 好吗 |
[46:06] | Don’t let Yonas cry, the neighbour gets upset. | 别让约纳斯哭 邻居会嫌烦 |
[46:12] | Stay with your friend. I’ll be back, Yoni. | 和你的朋友在一起 我会回来的 尤尼 |
[46:16] | He’s your new friend, OK? | 这是你的新朋友 好吗 |
[46:19] | Zain is your new friend. | 赞恩是你的新朋友 |
[46:25] | Are you sleepy? | 你困了吗 |
[47:25] | Tell him you have no money. | 告诉他你没那么多钱 |
[47:27] | I did, but he won’t make my papers for less than $1500. | 我说了 但他说不够一千五不给办证 |
[47:34] | I must renew them, they’ll expire soon. | 我必须重新办证了 都快过期了 |
[47:40] | Do what you can, but hurry. | 去吧 但尽快 |
[47:47] | Plenty are getting arrested. | 好多人都被抓了 |
[47:49] | Sometimes in the middle of the night. | 有时就在半夜抓你 |
[47:58] | You smell like shit, little shitter! | 你闻起来像狗屎 你个屎娃 |
[48:10] | Hold still! | 别动 |
[48:15] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[48:17] | Sit down, damn it! | 坐下 见鬼 |
[48:37] | It fell over! | 掉下来了 |
[48:46] | Go to sleep, go to sleep… | 睡觉啦 睡觉啦 |
[48:49] | Come on, go to sleep. | 来吧 睡吧 |
[48:53] | What do you want from here? | 你要在这找什么 |
[49:00] | Go to sleep, little brother Yonas… | 睡觉啦 小弟弟约纳斯 |
[49:05] | Sleep, don’t make a peep… | 睡吧 别尿尿 |
[49:39] | Try some corn, my darling. | 吃点玉米吧 亲爱的 |
[49:43] | Bye, Harout. | 再见 哈鲁特 |
[49:45] | Come in, come in! Welcome! | 来吧 来吧 欢迎光临 |
[49:51] | Hot, hot! | 非常火爆 |
[50:30] | Blow, blow it out. | 吹 吹灭它们 |
[50:35] | Blow, Zain. | 吹吧 赞恩 |
[50:53] | How old are you, Zain? | 你多大了 赞恩 |
[50:56] | I don’t know. 12, I think. | 我不知道 可能12岁吧 |
[51:08] | You have brothers and sisters? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[51:10] | Many. | 很多 |
[51:13] | – You don’t miss them? – Sure. | -你不想他们吗 -当然想 |
[51:16] | The one I miss the most, is my sister Sahar. | 我最想我姐姐萨哈尔 |
[51:19] | – Where is she? – With her husband. | -你姐姐在哪呢 -和她丈夫在一起 |
[51:21] | She’s married? | 她结婚了 |
[51:22] | Yes, there were drums and a darbouka. | 是的 当时还有乐队敲锣打鼓 |
[51:25] | We paraded in the street. | 我们在街上游行 |
[51:27] | People threw rice and flowers. | 人们扔花和大米 |
[51:29] | Congratulations. | 说着恭喜啊 |
[51:41] | Rahil Eresa. | 拉希尔·伊蕾莎 |
[51:42] | – Family name? – Shifara. | -姓呢 -希费劳 |
[51:46] | Do you know why you’re in prison? | 你知道为什么被拘留吗 |
[51:49] | Why you’re handcuffed? | 为什么戴着手铐 |
[51:51] | I don’t have residency permits. No papers. | 因为我没有工作证 没有身份证 |
[51:53] | Where did you work? | 你在哪里工作 |
[51:55] | I worked for a lady for 6 years. | 我为一位女士工作了六年 |
[51:57] | Then you ran away? | 然后你走了对吗 |
[52:00] | The lady wasn’t nice to you? | 她对你不好吗 |
[52:02] | She beat you? | 她打你吗 |
[52:03] | No, she was very nice, but I fell in love, | 不 她对我很好 但我爱上了一个人 |
[52:08] | then I got pregnant and I left… | 我怀孕了 所以就离开了 |
[52:10] | You got what? | 你什么了 |
[52:11] | I got pregnant and left… | 我怀孕了 然后就走了 |
[52:14] | You speak Arabic well. | 你阿拉伯语说的很好 |
[52:16] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你听得懂我在说什么吗 |
[52:18] | – Yes, I understand. – So no need for a translator? | -是的 听得懂 -所以不用翻译吗 |
[52:20] | No. | 不用 |
[52:22] | So you left so the lady wouldn’t find out? | 你离开是不想让那位女士发现吗 |
[52:25] | I was scared of police, they’d take my son and expel me. | 我怕警察会把我孩子带走 然后把我驱逐出境 |
[52:29] | I was scared so I didn’t tell anyone. | 我太害怕了 我不敢跟任何人说 |
[52:32] | So you’d leave Yonas with Zain? | 所以你把约纳斯留给赞恩带吗 |
[52:35] | When you came home, he had taken good care of him? | 你回家的时候 他有好好照顾约纳斯吗 |
[52:38] | You never imagined he could hurt him? | 你从没想过赞恩会伤害他吗 |
[52:41] | Maybe the first 2 days, | 头两天挺好的 |
[52:47] | but afterwards, I started to trust him. | 之后我就开始相信他了 |
[52:50] | Did you expect Zain to do what he did? | 你想过赞恩会做出这事吗 |
[52:52] | Never. | 从没想到 |
[52:53] | They were like brothers. | 他们就像兄弟 |
[52:57] | I never blamed Zain, | 我没有怪赞恩 |
[53:01] | because I know Aspro. | 因为我很清楚阿斯普罗 |
[53:03] | Who is Aspro? | 阿斯普罗是谁 |
[53:05] | The guy who forged my permit. | 那个帮我伪造许可证的人 |
[53:20] | I gave you until today, no? | 我给你的期限到今天 不是吗 |
[53:22] | But I spoke to my friend. | 但我和我朋友说了 |
[53:24] | Her papers get made for $900. | 她说她的证只要九百块 |
[53:29] | Get her to make your papers then! | 那你找她去帮你办吧 |
[53:31] | No, but why is the price different? | 不 但为什么价格差这么多 |
[53:35] | Stop this nonsense, don’t try to con me. | 别说瞎话了 别想骗我 |
[53:38] | Calm down and let me talk. | 冷静下来 听我说 |
[53:40] | I’m trying to help you here. | 我这是在帮你 |
[53:41] | Who gave you the name Tigest? I did. | 谁帮你取了泰吉斯这个名字 是我 |
[53:44] | Go to your friend who gets papers for $900. | 去找你那个能900美元做许可证的朋友吧 |
[53:48] | Don’t antagonize me. | 别来烦我 |
[53:50] | Please, I couldn’t get $1500. | 求你了 我真的没有1500美元 |
[53:53] | Look at this! Does this look fake? | 看看这个 看起来假吗 |
[53:55] | Nobody will harass you with these papers. | 有了这个 没人会来骚扰你 |
[53:57] | The woman on these papers… Boom! | 证上的女人 嘣 |
[54:00] | She blew up into small pieces. | 她被炸成了碎片 |
[54:01] | She had no one, no family. No one claimed her remains. | 她没什么亲戚朋友 都没有人来认尸 |
[54:04] | You can take off your beauty mark, no need for it. | 你不用再点那个美人痣了 不需要了 |
[54:07] | OK, but I need more time. | 好吧 但我还需要时间 |
[54:09] | Darling, I said you can save $1500. | 亲爱的 我说你能省下1500美元 |
[54:12] | Give me Yonas and the permit will be free. | 把约纳斯给我 许可证我送你 |
[54:15] | Don’t speak the name Yonas again, | 不要再跟我提约纳斯 |
[54:17] | I’d never do that! | 我绝不答应 |
[54:19] | Your kid lives like a fugitive in this country. | 你孩子像个难民一样生活在这个国家 |
[54:23] | The day they discover him, you’ll both be expelled. | 哪天你的孩子被发现 你俩都要被驱逐出境 |
[54:26] | He lives underground, like a rat. | 他像老鼠一样生活在地下 |
[54:30] | He never sees the sun, he’ll never go to school. | 他见不到太阳 不能去上学 |
[54:33] | I’m offering him a family. | 我能给他提供一个家庭 |
[54:36] | You can see him from time to time. | 你时不时还能看看他 |
[54:37] | I know how to hide my son. | 我知道怎么藏我的儿子 |
[54:40] | To feed and take care of him. | 怎么喂饱他 怎么照顾他 |
[54:44] | I keep telling you, your son was born dead. | 我一直跟你说 你的孩子生下来就死了 |
[54:48] | He doesn’t exist. | 从没存在过 |
[54:49] | Even a bottle of ketchup has a name. | 哪怕一瓶番茄酱也有个名字 |
[54:54] | With date of manufacture and expiry. | 还有生产日期和保质期 |
[54:57] | I can’t listen to this! | 我不想听这些 |
[55:00] | How much are you short? | 你还缺多少钱 |
[55:02] | – $500. – You’re short $500? | -500美元 -还少500美元吗 |
[55:06] | I can buy a kid for $500. | 我500美元都能买个孩子了 |
[55:09] | So you don’t think that Aspro is a crook, | 只要你别说我阿斯普罗是个骗子 |
[55:11] | I’ll go lower by $200, | 我就再给你降200美元 |
[55:15] | and give you 7 more days. | 给你宽限7天 |
[55:17] | Either return with the money, or with your son, | 下次来 要么带着钱 要么带着人 |
[55:20] | or don’t show your pretty face here again. | 不然干脆别来了 |
[55:23] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[55:26] | So take your time, all the time you need. | 给你时间 要多少给多少 |
[56:17] | Look. | 看 |
[56:21] | Hello, how are you, friend? | 你好啊 过得怎么样 朋友 |
[56:24] | Doing well, my brother? | 挺好的 兄弟 |
[56:26] | I saw you rolling a joint. | 我看见你在卷烟 |
[56:29] | Me? | 我吗 |
[56:31] | Your mother is a fat whore… | 你妈是个肥婊子 |
[56:33] | You pussy looking wimp. | 你个娘娘腔窝囊废 |
[56:36] | You cocksucker. | 你个狗杂种 |
[56:38] | Stop fooling around shithead. | 别再招摇撞骗了蠢货 |
[56:39] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[56:44] | Your mother wears army boots. | 你妈是个卖国贼 |
[56:47] | Close your damn window I’m sick of smelling your food! | 把你该死的窗户关上 你们的食物闻起来恶心死了 |
[56:51] | I’ll make her eat shit if she keeps nagging me. | 她要是再烦 我就让她吃屎 |
[56:55] | Do I lay into her, or what? | 要不我拉在她脸上吧 |
[56:58] | What a fat whore… | 什么个肥婊子 |
[57:02] | Dirty bitch… | 贱人 |
[57:03] | Are you going to…? | 你想要 |
[57:09] | I’ve had enough, you need to get my pay! | 我受够了 你要帮我把工资要回来 |
[57:12] | You know the guy. You found the job for me. | 你知道那家伙 你帮我找的工作 |
[57:20] | I’m not the owner. I can’t give you money. | 我不是老板 我没法给你钱 |
[57:23] | If it was up to me, I’d give it to you. | 我要是能给就给你了 |
[57:26] | I am Tigest, you know me? | 我是泰吉斯 你认识我吗 |
[57:29] | Recognize me? | 认出来了吗 |
[57:31] | Come back after noon, maybe the boss will be here. | 明天下午再来 可能老板会在 |
[57:48] | No. No advances. It’s early in the month. | 不 不能预付 这才月初呢 |
[57:54] | You’re illegal, I’m already taking risks. | 你是非法的 我已经在够冒险了 |
[57:57] | Please, I’ll do what you want. | 求你了 让我做什么都行 |
[58:33] | Here’s the boss lady’s I.D. card. | 这是老板娘的身份证 |
[58:35] | I stole it for you. You know how much she trusts me. | 我为你偷的 你知道她很信任我 |
[58:40] | It’s not a bad thing, it’s for the kid | 这不是坏事 是为了孩子 |
[58:43] | You know what happens if they find out? | 你知道如果他们发现了会怎样吗 |
[58:45] | They’ll expel you with the kid. | 他们会把你和孩子一起驱逐出境 |
[58:47] | God knows what they’ll do to me. | 天知道我们会是个什么下场 |
[58:50] | I’m just a watchman. | 我只是个看门的 |
[58:52] | They’ll replace me in the blink of an eye. | 他们一眨眼就会把我换掉 |
[58:54] | – You don’t want to see a photo? – I don’t. | -你连照片都不想看吗 -不想 |
[58:56] | Please, just go. | 求你了 走吧 |
[58:59] | Before, I worked for a lady. | 我之前为一位女士工作 |
[59:02] | Then, I ran away. | 后来 我跑了 |
[59:05] | So she has to pretend she’s my old boss. | 所以她必须假装是我原来的老板 |
[59:10] | And say I’m no longer needed. | 就说 不需要我了 |
[59:12] | She doesn’t want you. | 她不想要你了 |
[59:14] | So she’ll transfer me to you. | 所以她把我转给了你 |
[59:17] | You’ll become my sponsor. | 你当我的赞助者 |
[59:20] | My boss. | 我的老板 |
[59:22] | This is Jacqueline. | 这是杰奎琳 |
[59:24] | Who am I? | 我是谁 |
[59:25] | I’m not Jaqueline, I’m Daad. | 我可不是杰奎琳 我是达德 |
[59:27] | I will pretend I’m Jacqueline. | 我会假装是杰奎琳 |
[59:29] | You have to work for me? | 你替我工作 |
[59:32] | But I don’t need an employee. | 但我不需要员工了 |
[59:34] | Oh God, I’m jumping out the window. | 天呐 我要跳楼了 |
[59:37] | I can’t pay for a maid. | 我雇不起女仆 |
[59:40] | I don’t have $500 to hire her. | 我没有500美元来雇她 |
[59:44] | You see this cockroach? | 你看这只蟑螂 |
[59:47] | It already understood. | 它都明白了 |
[59:49] | If I ask it, it will explain the whole scam. | 我要是问它 它都能把整个骗局说清楚 |
[59:57] | As with all Lebanese… | 和所有黎巴嫩人一样 |
[59:59] | To relinquish and transfer. | 放弃老家 搬去新家 |
[1:00:02] | Where do you live? | 你住在哪里 |
[1:00:04] | Arax. | 阿拉克斯 |
[1:00:06] | Apartment? | 公寓吗 |
[1:00:07] | Khachik Papikian. | 卡其克派 |
[1:00:10] | Do you have a light, Mr. Harout? | 哈鲁特先生 有打火机吗 |
[1:00:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:00:18] | Sorry, do you smoke? | 不好意思 你抽烟吗 |
[1:00:19] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[1:00:22] | Why don’t you want this girl? | 你为什么不想要这个女孩了 |
[1:00:25] | I have children in Canada, God bless them. | 我孩子们在加拿大 上帝保佑他们 |
[1:00:27] | They want to send me a Filipina. | 他们想给我请个菲佣 |
[1:00:30] | Are they better? | 他们现在怎么样了 |
[1:00:32] | – More prestigious. – They’re different. | -名声变好了 -真是不一样了 |
[1:00:35] | And you? Do you accept to work for this man? | 那你呢 你也同意为这个男人工作吗 |
[1:00:40] | I want to sponsor this Filipina. | 我想尽可能的 |
[1:00:44] | With everything. | 帮到这个菲律宾姑娘 |
[1:00:45] | I want to help her. | 我想帮忙 |
[1:00:47] | She’s Ethiopian. | 她是埃塞俄比亚人 |
[1:00:48] | I want to give her to my wife. | 我想让她服侍我的老婆 |
[1:00:51] | What is your occupation? | 你是干什么的 |
[1:00:52] | I have an electronics store. | 我有个电器行 |
[1:00:56] | What is it called? | 叫什么名字 |
[1:00:57] | Haroutchum… | 哈鲁奇姆 |
[1:00:59] | Electric. | 电器 |
[1:01:01] | The address where the girl will reside? | 这个女孩住在哪 |
[1:01:03] | Dawra, Bourj Hamoud. | 布哈莫的达乌哈 |
[1:01:06] | Your telephone number? | 你的电话号码是 |
[1:01:08] | 09 09… | |
[1:01:11] | 4, 5, 6… Something like that. | 456什么的 |
[1:01:14] | Something like that? | 什么叫 什么的 |
[1:01:15] | This man is Armenian. | 这个男的是亚美尼亚的 |
[1:01:17] | You can’t take him literally. | 别信他的鬼话 |
[1:01:20] | Give me your right number, 09…? | 快把你电话号码给我 09然后 |
[1:01:22] | -34 -34 – 3, 4… – 3, 4… | |
[1:01:24] | -56 -56 – 5, 6… – 5, 6… | |
[1:01:26] | Then 7? | 然后是7吧 |
[1:01:29] | He screws us over, then offers us coffee? | 耍我们一通然后给我们喝咖啡 |
[1:01:33] | No thanks, we don’t want your coffee. | 真是谢谢他全家 不喝 |
[1:01:37] | Thank God he didn’t call the cops. | 他没报警就谢天谢地了 |
[1:01:40] | Let him call police! | 让他报 随便报 |
[1:01:43] | Yes, I’m the King of Hashish… | 没错 我就是大麻之王 |
[1:02:43] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[1:02:45] | Do I look different? | 我有好看一点吗 |
[1:04:08] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[1:04:09] | To call my mother. | 给我妈妈打个电话 |
[1:04:11] | Then Souk El Ahad to pick up a few things. | 然后去艾哈德露天集市拿点东西 |
[1:04:14] | You’re not alone, Zain is here. | 别担心 赞恩会在这陪你 |
[1:04:22] | See you later. | 过会儿见 |
[1:04:41] | Goodbye, Zain. | 拜呀 赞恩 |
[1:04:42] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[1:05:08] | I can’t send any money this month. | 这个月我不能给你寄钱了 |
[1:05:13] | I’m taking English classes. | 因为我最近在学英语 |
[1:05:20] | I’m sorry, mother. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[1:05:25] | My boss lady is good to me. | 我老板的夫人对我很好 |
[1:05:30] | I’m ashamed to ask her for money. | 我没脸向她开口要钱 |
[1:05:35] | I love you, mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[1:06:01] | Rahil? | 拉希尔 |
[1:06:09] | Rahil? | 拉希尔 |
[1:07:03] | Manara? | 去马那哈吗 |
[1:07:04] | Yes, hop in. | 去 上车吧 |
[1:07:15] | I haven’t seen her since yesterday. | 昨天开始就没见到她 |
[1:07:17] | I thought she was sick. | 我以为她生病了 |
[1:07:20] | She was going to the souk but never came home. | 她去艾哈德集市 但是一直没回来 |
[1:07:24] | Maybe she went to Aspro’s. | 可能她去找阿斯普罗了吧 |
[1:07:26] | Aspro? Who is Aspro? | 阿斯普罗 他是谁 |
[1:07:29] | He has a stand at Souk Al Ahad. | 他在集市上有个摊子 |
[1:07:50] | Pullovers for only 2000! | 上衣只要两千块 |
[1:07:55] | Sir, where is Aspro’s stand? | 先生 请问阿斯普罗的摊位在哪 |
[1:07:57] | Aspro? Over that way. | 阿斯普罗的吗 往那走 |
[1:08:00] | The real Aspro? | 就是那个阿斯普罗吗 |
[1:08:07] | Rahil? | 找拉希尔吗 |
[1:08:09] | How do you know Rahil? | 你怎么知道拉希尔 |
[1:08:11] | – We’re related. – Related? | -我是她的亲戚 -亲戚 |
[1:08:14] | Show me. | 怎么个亲戚 |
[1:08:15] | It’s obvious. | 看不出来吗 |
[1:08:16] | Paternally or maternally? | 她爸那的亲戚还是她妈那的 |
[1:08:19] | This is her son Yonas? | 这是她的儿子约纳斯吗 |
[1:08:21] | Isn’t it? | 没错吧 |
[1:08:23] | Why is Yonas with you? | 为什么约纳斯跟你在一起 |
[1:08:25] | Rahil left last night. | 拉希尔昨晚离开了 |
[1:08:28] | She hasn’t returned. | 到现在还没回来 |
[1:08:30] | Give me Yonas. | 把约纳斯给我 |
[1:08:32] | – No, no… – Why, are you afraid? | -不行 不给 -怎么 你怕什么 |
[1:08:35] | He’s my little Yonas! I’m all for him. | 我的小约纳斯 我可对他了如指掌 |
[1:08:38] | He’s a little scammer, just like his mother. | 他跟他妈妈一个样 都是个小骗子 |
[1:08:42] | Yasser, 2 falafels for these two rabbits! | 亚西尔 给这边俩兔崽子炸两个丸子 |
[1:08:47] | You want to eat? | 你吃吗 |
[1:08:50] | You haven’t phoned her? | 你没给她打电话吗 |
[1:08:53] | I don’t have a phone. | 我没手机 |
[1:09:01] | Her cellphone is off. | 她关机了 |
[1:09:06] | Thanks, Yasser. | 谢了 亚西尔 |
[1:09:09] | – Come eat inside. – No, thank you. | -进来吃吧 -不了 谢谢你 |
[1:09:12] | What do I say if she comes? | 她要是来了我怎么跟她说 |
[1:09:14] | Say we’re waiting at home. | 就说我们在家等她 |
[1:09:16] | – Stay here. – No, no. | -在这呆着吧 -不 不了 |
[1:09:18] | Wait here in case she passes by. | 在这等着吧 万一她来了呢 |
[1:09:42] | Excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[1:09:43] | Where can I open this? | 这要从哪打开 |
[1:09:47] | Hold this for me. | 帮我拿着 |
[1:09:59] | – There. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢你 |
[1:10:00] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[1:10:07] | – Are you hungry? – No. | -你饿吗 -不饿 |
[1:10:12] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[1:10:13] | Ibrahim. | 易卜拉欣 |
[1:10:16] | – What about him? – He’s called… | -那他呢 -他叫 |
[1:10:18] | Assaad. | 叫阿萨德 |
[1:10:20] | – And you? – Maysoun. | -你呢 -梅苏 |
[1:10:23] | You stole him? Or are you using him to beg for money? | 这小孩是你偷来的吗 想让他乞讨赚钱的吗 |
[1:10:27] | He’s my brother. | 他是我弟弟 |
[1:10:28] | You don’t look alike. | 你俩看起来一点都不像 |
[1:10:30] | We’re all born black like him. | 我小时候跟他一样黑 |
[1:10:32] | And then… | 然后 |
[1:10:33] | with time, we get lighter. | 时间一久 就白了 |
[1:10:38] | How much are these boxes? | 这些盒子能值多少钱 |
[1:10:40] | It depends on the car. | 那得看谁开车 |
[1:10:42] | If a woman drives by… | 要是一个女的开过去 |
[1:10:44] | Look at her hand, if she’s wearing a ring… | 如果她手上戴着戒指 |
[1:10:48] | You say, “God protect you…” | 那就说 上帝保佑你 |
[1:10:51] | “and keep your husband.” | 并且留住你的丈夫 |
[1:10:53] | If she has no ring, | 如果她没戴戒指 |
[1:10:55] | you say, “God send you a husband!” | 就说 愿上帝赐你一个丈夫 |
[1:10:59] | Stop licking your hands, they’re much too dirty. | 别再舔手啦 脏死了 |
[1:12:08] | Line-up over there, Ethiopians… | 在那排队 埃塞俄比亚人 |
[1:12:12] | Are you pregnant? | 你怀了吗 |
[1:12:17] | You can’t tell them. | 别告诉他们 |
[1:12:21] | They’ll take him from you. | 他们会抢走你的孩子 |
[1:12:44] | Yonas, my son, forgive me! | 约纳斯 我的孩子啊 原谅我 |
[1:12:48] | For the love of God forgive me! | 看在慈爱的上帝的份上 宽恕我 |
[1:14:03] | Do you have something for a baby? | 有什么婴儿用品吗 |
[1:14:06] | Yes. | 有 |
[1:14:08] | How much? | 多少钱 |
[1:14:10] | For 250 or one at 1000. | 250块的还是1000块的 |
[1:14:13] | I’ll take the 250. | 250的 |
[1:15:13] | Taste. | 尝尝 |
[1:15:17] | Just this once. | 就尝一口 |
[1:16:48] | No kidding… | 说真的 |
[1:16:50] | Isn’t this better than shawarma? | 这个是不是比卷饼还好吃 |
[1:16:59] | Don’t swallow it whole, you’ll get sick! | 别整个吞下去 会得病的 |
[1:17:05] | You swallowed it? | 你吞下去了吗 |
[1:18:00] | Is it good? | 好吃吗 |
[1:18:01] | Enjoy it, big guy. | 慢慢吃 大家伙 |
[1:18:31] | No water? | 没水吗 |
[1:18:33] | Fuck this shitty country! | 这个狗日的烂国家 |
[1:18:40] | She doesn’t ask about her son? | 她都不打听打听自己的儿子吗 |
[1:18:42] | Doesn’t look in on him? | 都不回来看看吗 |
[1:18:45] | Your mother is worse than mine. | 你妈比我的还烂 |
[1:19:16] | After you, Mister Yonas. | 你先进 约纳斯先生 |
[1:19:19] | Go ahead. | 进吧 |
[1:19:37] | Ibrahim! | 易卜拉欣 |
[1:19:44] | Ibrahim! | 易卜拉欣 |
[1:19:48] | What are you doing there? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:19:50] | I’m selling these pots. | 我在卖这些锅 |
[1:19:52] | Those crappy pots? | 这些锅都破了 |
[1:19:55] | Better than that stupid wreath you’re carrying! | 比你背的蠢花圈好 |
[1:19:59] | That’s for the cemetery, idiot. | 这是葬礼用的 蠢货 |
[1:20:01] | I could sell it easily. | 很容易就能卖掉 |
[1:20:04] | They’ll buy it all. | 会全都卖光的 |
[1:20:06] | You want to bet? | 想打赌吗 |
[1:20:08] | Let’s bet a plate of food. | 赌一顿饭 |
[1:20:10] | I want meat rolls with Chich Barak. You? | 我要肉丸子和希什公园 你呢 |
[1:20:14] | I’d die for some Chich Barak, hot… | 我死也要吃到希什公园 又辣 |
[1:20:18] | My God… | 天啊 |
[1:20:20] | Not just any plate, an enormous one… | 不能随便一顿 得赌一顿多的 |
[1:20:26] | Where does your food relief come from? | 你从哪领救济的食物 |
[1:20:29] | You talked about it last time. | 你上次说到了 |
[1:20:32] | Ah, you mean the dispensary? | 啊 你是说卫生院吧 |
[1:20:35] | Can I go with you? | 我能和你一起去吗 |
[1:20:37] | No, you’re Lebanese, I’m Syrian. | 那可不行 你是黎巴嫩的 我是叙利亚的 |
[1:20:39] | Where did you find that rabbit? | 你从哪找到的那个小兔崽子 |
[1:20:41] | Mind your own business. | 管好你自己吧 |
[1:20:45] | You old goat. Let’s go. | 老肥猪 我们走 |
[1:20:49] | Could you move away? | 你不能让开吗 |
[1:20:51] | – Or you want to taste my fist? – Come, Ibrahim. Let’s go. | -还是想拳头打在脸上才舒服吗 -行了 易卜拉欣 走吧 |
[1:20:56] | Anyhow, I’m leaving this country, I’m outta here. | 反正我马上就要走了 离开这个国家 |
[1:20:59] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[1:21:00] | I’ll leave you the business and everything. | 我会把我的生意什么的都留给你 |
[1:21:03] | It’s all yours. | 都是你的了 |
[1:21:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[1:21:07] | To Sweden. | 去瑞士 |
[1:21:09] | There’s a neighborhood full of Syrians there. | 那里有一个全是叙利亚人的社区 |
[1:21:11] | Nobody asks where you’re from. | 没人关心你从哪来 |
[1:21:13] | No hassles, nothing. | 也没有纷争 什么都没有 |
[1:21:16] | I’ll have my own room. | 我还会有自己的房间 |
[1:21:19] | Nobody enters without knocking. I decide who comes in. | 不敲门不准进的那种 我想让谁进才能进 |
[1:21:23] | Kids there die from natural causes. | 那的小孩不会莫名其妙地死掉 |
[1:21:27] | I want to go with you. | 我想和你一起走 |
[1:21:29] | Sure, but you need money. | 行啊 但是你得有钱 |
[1:21:32] | How much? | 要多少 |
[1:21:33] | Around $300. Not much. | 三百左右吧 不多 |
[1:21:37] | $300 is a lot | 三百很多了 |
[1:21:39] | You know Os… | 你知道一个人叫奥什么 |
[1:21:40] | Ospar? | 奥斯帕吗 |
[1:21:42] | Aspro? | 阿斯普罗吗 |
[1:21:43] | Yes, in the souk. | 就是他 在集市里 |
[1:21:45] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[1:21:47] | This is his number. | 这是他报的价 |
[1:21:49] | He sets up the trip. He gave me this paper. | 他安排的旅行 他给了我这张纸 |
[1:21:54] | I drew a boat beside his number. | 我在他的报价边上画了条船 |
[1:21:58] | A boat with pretty lights, | 挂着彩灯的大船 |
[1:22:01] | and great food. | 船上还有吃的 |
[1:22:02] | Could Assaad come too? | 阿萨德能一起去吗 |
[1:22:05] | Does he know how to swim? | 他会游泳吗 |
[1:22:07] | I’ll help him. | 我能帮他 |
[1:22:09] | I don’t know. We have to ask Ospro. | 我不知道 这得去问奥斯普罗 |
[1:22:13] | Aspro, not Ospro. | 是阿斯普罗 不是奥斯普罗 |
[1:22:16] | Aspro. | 阿斯普罗 |
[1:22:20] | Where are you from? | 你从哪来 |
[1:22:23] | Me? Syria. | 我吗 叙利亚来的 |
[1:22:26] | Where in Syria? | 叙利亚的哪 |
[1:22:28] | Alep. | 阿勒颇 |
[1:22:30] | This is your brother? Yes, my brother. | 这是你的弟弟吗 是的 弟弟 |
[1:22:33] | I mean, this is my brother. | 我是说 这是我弟弟 |
[1:22:37] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么 |
[1:22:39] | Nawras. | 诺瓦斯 |
[1:22:41] | We haven’t eaten for 2 days. | 我们两天没吃东西了 |
[1:22:46] | Why is he so black? | 他为什么这么黑 |
[1:22:48] | My mother drank a lot of coffee when she was pregnant. | 我妈在怀她的时候喝了好多咖啡 |
[1:22:53] | A whole coffeepot each day. | 一天喝一壶 |
[1:22:57] | Where is your card? | 你的证件在哪 |
[1:22:59] | I lost it walking near a river. | 我在河边散步时丢了 |
[1:23:04] | You walked beside a river? | 你在河边散步吗 |
[1:23:07] | Yes, and my papers fell in the water. | 是的 我的东西都掉到河里去了 |
[1:23:10] | I couldn’t catch them. | 我拿不回来 |
[1:23:13] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么到这来的 |
[1:23:14] | We were at home in Syria, and our neighbor… | 我们在叙利亚的家里 我觉得应该是 |
[1:23:19] | He denounced us, I think. | 我们的邻居告发的我们 |
[1:23:21] | I’m not certain… | 我不确定 |
[1:23:24] | But I suspect him. | 但我怀疑是他 |
[1:23:25] | A shell fell on our house. | 大炮打中了我们的房子 |
[1:23:27] | We started moving like Rambo. | 然后我们就跟兰博一样四处为家 |
[1:23:29] | Rambo, who keeps moving. | 兰博就是四处为家 |
[1:23:31] | You started moving? | 你四处为家 |
[1:23:33] | Yes, like him, in the trenches. | 是的 就跟他在战壕里一样 |
[1:23:36] | So what do you want? | 那么你想要什么 |
[1:23:38] | Whatever you can give. Milk and diapers, mostly. | 你给什么我要什么 牛奶 尿布什么的最好 |
[1:23:42] | Milk and diapers. | 牛奶和尿布 |
[1:23:49] | Maybe some ramen and some vinegar chips. | 或许再来点拉面和醋味薯片更好 |
[1:23:58] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[1:24:30] | What a Lamborghini! Come here, let me see that. | 好一辆豪车 过来 把你的宝马开过来让我瞧瞧 |
[1:24:34] | Rahil hasn’t come back? | 拉希尔还没回来吗 |
[1:24:36] | No… | 没 |
[1:24:37] | I mean, yes! Rahil? | 我是说 怎么了 拉希尔吗 |
[1:24:39] | She came back a while ago! | 她前不久刚回来 |
[1:24:41] | For sure… | 是嘛 |
[1:24:42] | What are you dragging behind you? | 你拉的这什么玩意儿 |
[1:24:44] | A nuclear bomb, or a rocket? | 原子弹吗 还是火箭 |
[1:24:47] | A brand new water tank. | 新型储水罐 |
[1:24:49] | How much for that “brand new” water tank? | 这个新型储水罐值多少钱 |
[1:24:53] | – 20000. – 20000? | -两万 -两万块呢 |
[1:24:57] | Yasser! | 亚西尔 |
[1:24:59] | Give the kid 30000 instead of 20. | 别两万了 给他三万吧 |
[1:25:03] | Yonas… | 约纳斯哟 |
[1:25:04] | Why is Yonas so thin? | 怎么瘦成这样了 |
[1:25:06] | You’re not eating? | 没吃东西吗 |
[1:25:09] | He looks sick. | 他看着不太健康 |
[1:25:11] | My God you smell like dogs! | 天啊 你比狗还臭 |
[1:25:16] | I already spoke to Rahil. | 我跟拉希尔说过了 |
[1:25:18] | I told her a family would take care of Yonas. | 我跟她说了一户人家会接管约纳斯 |
[1:25:21] | They’ll care for him, buy him clothing… | 他们会照顾他 给他买衣服什么的 |
[1:25:24] | And you can put $500 in your pockets. | 然后你可以拿到500块 |
[1:25:28] | Sound good? | 不错吧 |
[1:25:30] | So? | 你怎么说 |
[1:25:32] | They say you help people travel to Turkey? | 听说你能帮人偷渡去土耳其 |
[1:25:36] | You want to travel? | 你想偷渡吗 |
[1:25:38] | I’d like to. | 我想 |
[1:25:39] | Where do you want to go? | 你想去哪 |
[1:25:41] | Turkey. | 去土耳其 |
[1:25:43] | I mean Sweden. | 我是说瑞典 |
[1:25:44] | – Sweden, Turkey, wherever you like. – Which is nicer? | -瑞典土耳其 你想去哪都行 -哪个好一点 |
[1:25:49] | You choose, I can get you to the moon. | 你随便挑 月球我也能给你搞上去 |
[1:25:52] | Just convince Rahil about this boy. | 只要说服拉希尔交出孩子 |
[1:25:55] | Alright, kid? | 明白吗 小伙子 |
[1:25:57] | Here, boss. | 给 老板 |
[1:26:01] | Take this and tell Rahil that Aspro says hello. | 拿着这个 跟拉希尔说阿斯普罗打过招呼了 |
[1:26:05] | Alright? | 清楚吗 |
[1:26:07] | I’ll ask Rahil. | 我会问她的 |
[1:26:08] | You do that. | 可别忘了 |
[1:26:44] | Yonas, give me a clothespin. | 约纳斯 给我个衣服夹子 |
[1:26:54] | Do like this to warm your hands. | 这么做可以让手暖和点 |
[1:27:11] | My little sister washed her pants because our mother was sick. | 我的小妹妹自己洗裤子 因为我们妈妈病了 |
[1:27:16] | She washed the prescription with the clothing? | 她把处方跟衣服一起洗了吗 |
[1:27:22] | I’ll give you one card… | 我给你一板 |
[1:27:24] | You get the rest when you pay the missing 3000. | 你补上少的三千块我再给你剩下的 |
[1:27:29] | One card? Give me two. | 就一板啊 给我两板吧 |
[1:27:57] | No. | 停下 |
[1:28:08] | Stay back! | 离远点 |
[1:28:10] | I see you moving forward. I’m not blind. | 我看见你往这儿走了 我还没瞎 |
[1:28:31] | Guys, can you come help me? | 伙计们 能过来帮帮我吗 |
[1:28:38] | Gulps of Tramadol, are you into that? | 想来一口曲马多吗 |
[1:28:42] | One gulp for 1000. | 一口一千块 |
[1:28:44] | Help me carry all this. | 帮我搬一下这个 |
[1:28:48] | Come help me! | 来帮帮我 |
[1:28:51] | I’ll give you a good price, brother. | 我会给你个好价钱的 兄弟 |
[1:28:55] | Come on, hurry! | 快来 赶紧的 |
[1:28:58] | Guys, he has Tramadol! | 伙计们 他有曲马多 |
[1:29:00] | – Tramadol by the gulp. – Can you get Viagra or Simo? | -我的曲马多按口算 -你能弄到伟哥什么的吗 |
[1:29:04] | – Do you have Rivo? – Farawla, Tradamol? | -你有嗨粉吗 -小可爱 真是曲马多吗 |
[1:29:06] | Freebase? I’m in the juice business. | -吸入的吗 -我卖的是口服的 |
[1:29:08] | This is Rivo, but in juice form. | 这是嗨粉 不过是饮用的 |
[1:29:14] | Are you selling us sea water little man? | 小鬼 你这卖的不是海水吗 |
[1:29:17] | Nothing better than sea water! | 海水劲最大了 |
[1:29:19] | I have Tramadol by the gulp. Interested? | 我有口服的曲马多 要吗 |
[1:29:30] | 1000 for a swig. | 一千块一剂 |
[1:29:39] | Go on, choose your dream country. | 过来 选一个你想去的国家 |
[1:29:44] | Let’s go to Sweden, it’s nicer. | 我们去瑞典吧 那儿更好 |
[1:29:47] | We’ll go with that fool Maysoun. | 跟梅苏那个傻子一起去 |
[1:29:50] | In Sweden, | 在瑞典 |
[1:29:52] | nobody ever bothers you. | 不会有人来烦你 |
[1:29:55] | You can even piss from the balcony, and nobody says a thing! | 从阳台上撒尿也没人管 |
[1:30:09] | Pay what you owe him, bitch! | 把你欠的钱还了 畜生 |
[1:30:11] | Take your doll and get out! | 带着你的小萝卜头滚蛋 |
[1:30:14] | I’m going, asshole! | 马上就走 夯货 |
[1:30:15] | Go heat up your ass, when it’s well-cooked, eat it! | 去把你的屁股剁吧剁吧吃了吧 |
[1:30:19] | Don’t touch the kid, shithead. | 别碰小孩 王八蛋 |
[1:30:21] | Get out! | 滚 |
[1:30:27] | Bugger off! | 走开 |
[1:30:30] | Get out! | 滚 |
[1:31:43] | You’ll break the door! What are you doing? | 再砸门要烂了 你干什么 |
[1:31:46] | Who’s the son of a whore that changed the lock and threw my things out? | 哪个龟孙子换了锁还把我东西都扔出来了 |
[1:31:50] | Your things are right there. Who are you? | 你东西不在这儿吗 你谁啊 |
[1:31:54] | I have things inside. | 里面还有 |
[1:31:55] | Your things are at the owners. | 你的东西在房主那 |
[1:31:57] | Where is this stupid owner? | 房主那猪脑子在哪 |
[1:31:59] | Go find your slutty friend. | 叫你那烂货朋友来 |
[1:32:02] | Or else I’ll call the owner. | 不然我就叫房主了 |
[1:32:04] | Give him a big kiss for me! | 好啊 顺便替我亲他一下 |
[1:32:08] | How do you know that slut? | 那贱人是你什么人 |
[1:32:10] | I’m her brother. | 我是她弟弟 |
[1:32:12] | What shithole did you come from? | 哪个下水道钻出来的弟弟 |
[1:32:14] | Bug off before I go crazy! | 你再不走小心我不客气 |
[1:32:20] | I’m calling the cops! | 我要报警了 |
[1:32:23] | You’ll see! | 等着瞧 |
[1:32:25] | If I don’t break the door, where is that dumb owner? | 我要是不砸门 傻逼房主出来吗 |
[1:32:30] | Get away or I’ll break you in two! | 滚 不然别想活着走过去 |
[1:32:34] | Shut up! Shut up! Go away! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 滚 |
[1:32:39] | I. Want. My. Fucking. Money! | 把 钱 还 给 老 子 |
[1:33:36] | Stay here. Don’t move. | 呆这别动 |
[1:33:56] | Go over there! | 回那去 |
[1:34:27] | Go. | 快去 |
[1:34:29] | Go back! | 回去 |
[1:34:30] | Go over there! | 那儿 |
[1:36:37] | Yes, my friend. | 是的 兄弟 |
[1:36:39] | Listen… | 听着 |
[1:36:40] | I’m sending you a small kid. | 我要送个小孩过去 |
[1:36:43] | He looks like a dog now, make him look human. | 现在看着跟狗似的 给他拾掇得像人点 |
[1:36:47] | OK? I have to bring him? | 怎么 我得带他过去吗 |
[1:36:49] | Alright. | 好的 |
[1:36:51] | Why are you sad? | 干嘛耷拉着脸 |
[1:36:53] | It’s nothing. | 没事 |
[1:36:54] | It’s a good thing. We agreed. | 这是好事 我们谈过了 |
[1:36:56] | You have papers? | 你有证件吗 |
[1:36:58] | Identity card? | 身份证 |
[1:37:00] | Don’t know. At the house, maybe. | 不知道 在家吧 可能 |
[1:37:02] | I need proof you exist. | 我得证明你是个真人 |
[1:37:04] | An identity card, government papers, | 身份证 政府文件 |
[1:37:06] | a newspaper photograph… | 报纸上的照片 |
[1:37:08] | So I can get you out by the port in Beirut. | 这样才能从贝鲁特出港口 |
[1:37:12] | Understand? | 明白了吗 |
[1:37:13] | Don’t worry about Yonas. | 不要担心约纳斯 |
[1:37:15] | I love him, he’ll go to a good family. | 我爱他 会给他找个好归宿的 |
[1:37:18] | The people you’ll travel with will take good care of you. | 带你去的人会照顾你 |
[1:37:22] | Remember Yasser who works for me? Go see him… | 记得我那个叫亚西尔的手下吗 去找他 |
[1:37:26] | He’ll send you for a haircut. | 他会带你去剃头 |
[1:37:28] | Then go home and bring…what? | 然后回家 带什么东西过来 |
[1:37:29] | – Papers. – Papers. | -证件 -证件 |
[1:37:31] | Alright? | 清楚了吗 |
[1:37:33] | Here’s one, two, three, four… | 一百 两百 三百 四百 |
[1:37:36] | Here. | 钱给你 |
[1:37:37] | You promised $500. | 你不是说五百吗 |
[1:37:39] | You want to eat and drink for free? | 你当吃喝不要钱吗 |
[1:37:42] | $100 for your food | 那一百块算饭钱 |
[1:37:46] | Kiss me. | 亲一个 |
[1:37:47] | Take care now, go on. | 照顾好自己 |
[1:38:05] | It’s alright, you can go | 没事了 你可以走了 |
[1:38:08] | I said I’d take care of him. | 我说了我会照顾他 |
[1:40:03] | Zain! | 赞恩 |
[1:40:06] | How long have you been here? | 你在这呆多久了 |
[1:40:08] | None of your business. | 不关你的事 |
[1:40:10] | Where have you been? | 你去哪浪了 |
[1:40:15] | Where have you been? | 去哪了 |
[1:40:17] | Where? Where? Where? | 哪儿 哪儿 哪儿 |
[1:40:20] | I curse you! | 天杀的 |
[1:40:24] | Anyhow, I didn’t come to see you, | 反正我也不是回来看你的 |
[1:40:26] | nor for that asshole over there. | 也不是沙发上那臭毛鼠 |
[1:40:28] | I want my papers. | 我要我的证件 |
[1:40:29] | Yes, of course my dear! | 哦 是吗 宝贝儿子 |
[1:40:32] | Selim, want to hear a good one? | 塞利姆 快来听笑话 |
[1:40:34] | Your son wants his papers! | 你儿子要他的证件 |
[1:40:36] | Where are my papers? | 我的证件呢 |
[1:40:38] | Where were you all this time? | 这么长时间你跑哪去了 |
[1:40:40] | None of your business. | 不关你事 |
[1:40:42] | Not my business? | 不关我的事 |
[1:40:44] | Why do you want your papers? | 你要证件干什么 |
[1:40:47] | Found work as a garbageman? | 要去捡垃圾吗 |
[1:40:49] | My papers, my identity card, whatever! | 我的证件 身份证 什么都行 |
[1:40:52] | Nobody cares about you or us. | 也不想想谁鸟你 谁鸟我们家 |
[1:40:57] | Don’t play tough with me! | 别跟我这摔东西 |
[1:41:02] | You’ll see, I’ll give you your papers. | 你看着 这里是证件 |
[1:41:12] | I have all kinds of papers. Just choose any. | 我证件多了去了 随你选 |
[1:41:17] | I have papers that would jail me for life. | 有那种能关我一辈子的证件 |
[1:41:22] | Expulsion notice. | 开除通知 |
[1:41:26] | This one. The most important. | 这张 这张最厉害 |
[1:41:29] | Come. Look at this paper! | 来看看这张 |
[1:41:34] | A hospital bill that breaks my heart. | 付不起的医院账单 |
[1:41:39] | We’re less than nothing, my son. | 亲爱的儿子 家里就剩四面墙了 |
[1:41:42] | Parasites. | 白吃白喝的废物 |
[1:41:44] | Just live without papers… | 人没证件也能活 |
[1:41:48] | Or I’ll toss you from the window, and end it all. | 再废话我就把你从窗子口扔出去完事 |
[1:41:52] | You understand? | 听清楚了吗 |
[1:41:55] | Get out or I’ll break your face. | 滚 不然我撕烂你那张脸 |
[1:41:58] | Let him go, Selim! | 让他走 塞利姆 |
[1:42:00] | Tell whoever sent you I never got you papers! | 告诉那个让你来的人 我没给你办过证 |
[1:42:06] | Go back where you came from! | 从哪来滚回哪去 |
[1:42:08] | I curse you and the day you were born! | 怎么就生了这么个遭天谴的废物 |
[1:42:12] | Who’s in the hospital? | 谁住院了 |
[1:42:17] | Not a word Selim, don’t say any more! | 闭嘴 塞利姆 别说了 |
[1:42:20] | Who went to the hospital? | 谁进医院了 |
[1:42:26] | Who’s in the hospital? | 谁住院了 |
[1:42:29] | Make him leave or I’ll kill him! | 让他滚 不然剁了他 |
[1:42:35] | – Piece of garbage! – Who was in the hospital? | -垃圾 -谁进医院了 |
[1:42:39] | – Troublemaker! – Who went to the hospital? | -麻烦精 -谁住院了 |
[1:42:43] | Talk to me. | 说话啊 |
[1:42:44] | Who was in the hospital? | 谁住院了 |
[1:42:55] | What did he do, that son of a whore? | 那个婊子养的干了什么 |
[1:42:59] | What did he do to her? | 他对我妹妹干了什么 |
[1:43:01] | What did he do? | 他干了什么 |
[1:43:04] | Sahar is gone. It’s over. | 萨哈尔死了 |
[1:43:08] | She’s gone? | 她死了 |
[1:43:11] | You’ll see what going means. | 我给你看看死了是什么意思 |
[1:43:16] | I’ll show you what it means. | 我告诉你死了是什么意思 |
[1:43:19] | – Come back, little shit! – He has a knife! | -回来 兔崽子 -他拿着刀 |
[1:43:22] | Come back, or I’ll smash your face! | 回来 不然老子打烂你的脸 |
[1:43:25] | Come back you dog! | 回来 王八犊子 |
[1:43:28] | With my bare hands! | 老子两只手就能弄死你 |
[1:44:16] | Take his handcuffs off. | 把手铐摘了 |
[1:45:22] | You’re the husband of… | 你是那个谁的丈夫 |
[1:45:24] | – Sahar. – Sahar. | -萨哈尔 -对 萨哈尔 |
[1:45:26] | How old was she when you married? | 她嫁给你时多大 |
[1:45:27] | – 11. – 11 years old? | -11岁 -11岁吗 |
[1:45:32] | Is an 11 year old of age to marry? | 11岁就可以结婚了吗 |
[1:45:35] | She knows what marriage means? | 她知道结婚什么意思吗 |
[1:45:38] | From what I know… | 我觉得 |
[1:45:41] | Yes, she can. | 她知道 |
[1:45:43] | I mean she had ripened. | 我是说 她已经成熟了 |
[1:45:46] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:45:47] | Didn’t know she was a tomato or potato to become ripe! | 原来她跟水果蔬菜一样还会熟啊 |
[1:45:51] | Zain, calm down! | 赞恩 冷静 |
[1:45:54] | I didn’t know she could die from it. | 我不知道她会因为这个死 |
[1:45:59] | Many girls here marry at that age. | 好多小姑娘都是这个年纪结婚的 |
[1:46:03] | Even my step-mother married at that age. | 我后妈就是 |
[1:46:08] | She’s here, still alive. | 她现在还活着 就在这 |
[1:46:12] | When did she get pregnant? | 她什么时候怀孕的 |
[1:46:15] | 2 or 3 months after. | 婚后两三个月 |
[1:46:17] | Everything was normal? | 没出什么问题吗 |
[1:46:19] | At first, I didn’t notice anything wrong. | 一开始我没发现有什么不对劲 |
[1:46:22] | Then she started to bleed. | 后来她开始出血 |
[1:46:23] | She bled a lot. | 大出血 |
[1:46:26] | What happened next? | 然后呢 |
[1:46:29] | They brought her to hospital with her parents. | 他们带她跟她爹妈去了医院 |
[1:46:32] | She died at the entrance. | 还没进去她就死了 |
[1:46:35] | We couldn’t get her admitted. | 医院不让她进去 |
[1:46:42] | Why did they refuse to admit her? | 为什么不让她进去 |
[1:46:46] | Because she has no papers. | 她没有证件 |
[1:46:49] | That’s enough, you’re besieging her with questions. | 够了 她快被你问崩溃了 |
[1:46:53] | I’ve been a slave all my life and you dare question me? | 我一辈子都过得像个孙子 你还质疑我 |
[1:46:57] | How dare you judge me? Have you walked in my shoes? | 你居然挑我的刺 你过过我的日子吗 |
[1:47:00] | Have you lived what I’ve lived? | 你吃过我吃的苦吗 |
[1:47:02] | No, never, you’ll never have to go through it! | 没有 你根本不需要受那些苦 |
[1:47:04] | Not even in your worst nightmares. | 你连做梦都想象不到 |
[1:47:07] | In my place, you would have hung yourself! | 如果你是我 你没准早就上吊了 |
[1:47:10] | Imagine feeding your kids sugar water, | 想想 家里什么都没有 |
[1:47:14] | because you have nothing else. | 孩子只能喝糖水 |
[1:47:16] | I’d commit 100 crimes to keep my children alive! | 要是杀人放火能让孩子们活下去 我早就干了 |
[1:47:20] | They’re my children. | 他们都是我的孩子 |
[1:47:21] | Nobody has a right to judge me. I am my own judge. | 轮不到别人指责我 |
[1:47:25] | The flesh of my flesh! | 那是我的身上掉下来的肉 |
[1:47:27] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[1:47:40] | The Syrian, Hussein… | 叙利亚人 侯赛因 |
[1:47:44] | The Egyptian, Mohammad… | 埃及人 穆罕默德 |
[1:48:01] | Could we have your attention? | 能听我们说句话吗 |
[1:48:04] | We’re here with the priest, to get to know you. | 我们跟牧师一起来的 来了解你们 |
[1:48:08] | To have some good times with you. | 陪你们呆一阵 |
[1:48:13] | To help pick up your spirits. | 帮你们振作起来 |
[1:48:16] | Let’s sing a song. | 大家唱歌吧 |
[1:49:59] | Zain Al Hajj, get your things and report to the office. | 赞恩·哈吉 带着你的东西去办公室报到 |
[1:50:23] | Zain? | 赞恩 |
[1:50:26] | Zain? | 赞恩 |
[1:50:27] | Zain! | 赞恩 |
[1:50:31] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[1:50:34] | Zain, where is Yonas? | 约纳斯呢 |
[1:50:36] | Zain! | 赞恩 |
[1:50:38] | Zain, where is Yonas ? | 赞恩 约纳斯呢 |
[1:50:41] | Zain! | 赞恩 |
[1:50:43] | Where is my son? | 我儿子呢 |
[1:50:44] | Where is Yonas? Where? | 约纳斯在哪 |
[1:50:48] | Who did you leave him with? | 你把他给谁了 |
[1:50:54] | My son is alone! | 我儿子一个人 |
[1:51:01] | His eye… | 他的眼睛 |
[1:51:03] | on this side, | 这边的 |
[1:51:04] | is blue, blue, blue. | 是蓝色的 |
[1:51:08] | Both his eyes are blue ? | 他两只眼睛都是蓝色的 |
[1:51:10] | No. One eye is brown. | 不 有一只是棕色的 |
[1:51:13] | And one is blue. | 另一只是蓝色的 |
[1:51:36] | You are live on Freedom Forever. | 你住在自由之地 |
[1:51:39] | Please lower the volume on your television set. | 麻烦把电视音量调低点 |
[1:51:42] | I’ve watched your show for a while now… | 我看你的节目很久了 |
[1:51:47] | I know you always tackle social problems… | 我知道你总是关注社会问题 |
[1:52:27] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[1:52:35] | Are you sick? Did you catch cold? | 生病了吗 感冒了吗 |
[1:52:38] | Congratulations, your mourning is over? | 恭喜啊 亲戚已经不再吊唁了吗 |
[1:52:41] | No longer wearing black? | 不用披麻戴孝了吗 |
[1:52:48] | I brought you candy to munch on. | 我给你带了点糖 |
[1:52:52] | Eat them, Zain. | 吃吧 赞恩 |
[1:52:56] | Why do you hate me so much? | 你怎么这么恨我 |
[1:53:00] | I’m powerless. I couldn’t do anything. | 我也没有办法 我什么都做不了 |
[1:53:03] | She was my daughter, it’s my pain. | 她是我闺女 我也心疼 |
[1:53:06] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[1:53:12] | When God takes something, | 上帝带走一样东西 |
[1:53:14] | He offers something in return. | 就会用另一样补偿你 |
[1:53:18] | What did he offer you? | 他用什么补偿你了 |
[1:53:24] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[1:53:27] | You’ll have a brother or sister. | 你会再有个弟弟或者妹妹 |
[1:53:32] | I feel sick. | 真恶心 |
[1:53:34] | I hope it’s a girl. We’ll name her Zahar. | 我希望是个闺女 我们会叫她扎哈尔 |
[1:53:37] | Your words pierce my heart. | 听听你说的是人话吗 |
[1:53:40] | When you get out, she’ll be walking, and playing… | 等你出来 她已经能走会跑了 |
[1:53:46] | I no longer want to see you. | 我不想再见你了 |
[1:53:50] | You’re heartless. | 你没有心 |
[1:53:56] | Leave me alone, I want to leave. | 放开 我要走 |
[1:54:06] | Since my father died I haven’t smiled… | 我爸死了之后 我就没笑过了 |
[1:54:12] | This report on injustices against children | 这份关于儿童不公的报告 |
[1:54:17] | has deeply touched our audience. | 深深地触动了我们的观众 |
[1:54:22] | If you’d like to comment on what you’ve just watched… | 如果您有什么意见或建议 |
[1:54:25] | 09658856. | 请拨打09658856 |
[1:54:38] | Is there an adult next to you, Zain ? | 赞恩 你旁边有大人吗 |
[1:54:42] | An officer. | 有个警察 |
[1:54:44] | An officer? | 警察 |
[1:54:46] | Where are you calling from, Zain? | 赞恩 你从哪里打的电话 |
[1:54:49] | From prison. | 监狱 |
[1:54:51] | I hear Zain’s voice. | 我听到赞恩的声音了 |
[1:54:52] | From prison? | 监狱 |
[1:54:55] | Which prison? | 哪个监狱 |
[1:54:56] | It’s him! | 是他 |
[1:54:58] | Roumieh Prison for Minors. | 鲁米耶未成年监狱 |
[1:55:02] | Zain, why are you calling? What can I do for you? | 赞恩 你为什么打电话 我能做什么 |
[1:55:09] | I want to make a complaint against my parents. | 我想说我父母对我的不好 |
[1:55:14] | Hey boys! | 嗨 兄弟们 |
[1:55:15] | Zain is on television! | 赞恩上电视了 |
[1:55:33] | Zain, you’re on live. What would you like to say? | 赞恩 这里在直播 你想说什么 |
[1:55:38] | I’d want adults to listen to me. | 我希望大人们能听我说 |
[1:55:41] | I want adults who can’t raise kids not to have any. | 我希望养不起孩子的大人不要生孩子 |
[1:55:47] | What will I remember? | 关于童年 我日后能记住的只有 |
[1:55:49] | Violence, insults or beatings, | 暴力 辱骂 殴打 |
[1:55:53] | hit with chains, pipes, or a belt? | 链子 水管 皮带打在身上的感觉 |
[1:55:56] | The kindest words I heard were “get out son of a whore!” | 他们说过最好听的话是 兔崽子滚出去 |
[1:56:00] | “Bug off, piece of garbage!” | 让开 废物 |
[1:56:04] | Life is a pile of shit. | 生活根本就全是虱子 |
[1:56:07] | Not worth more than my shoe. | 破鞋都比它华美 |
[1:56:13] | I live in hell here. | 我活在地狱里 |
[1:56:15] | I burn like rotting meat. | 不过是生活里煎熬的一块烂肉 |
[1:56:19] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[1:56:23] | Life is a bitch. | 生活是个千人骑万人乘的泼货 |
[1:56:27] | I thought we’d become good people, | 我以为我们会成为好人 |
[1:56:32] | loved by all. | 被人爱戴 |
[1:56:37] | But God doesn’t want that for us. | 可上帝根本不希望我们能被人爱 |
[1:56:41] | He’d rather we be washrags for others. | 他希望我们是别人家的脏抹布 |
[1:56:51] | The child you’re carrying will be like I am. | 你现在怀着的孩子也会变成我这样 |
[1:57:00] | Zain, what do you want from you parents? | 赞恩 你希望你父母怎么做 |
[1:57:03] | I want them to stop having kids. | 我希望他们不要再生了 |
[1:57:06] | Louder. | 大点声 |
[1:57:07] | I want them to stop having kids. | 我希望他们不要再生了 |
[1:57:09] | You want them to stop having kids. | 你希望他们不要再生了 |
[1:57:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:57:14] | I don’t think they’ll have more kids. | 我觉得他们不会再生了 |
[1:57:17] | And the one in her tummy? | 她肚子里那个呢 |
[1:57:23] | It will be born, no? | 还会生出来对吧 |
[1:57:53] | We’ve discovered a depot where 15 people were sequestered… | 我们发现了一个仓库 里面有十五人 |
[1:59:32] | Toes on the line. | 站在线上 |
[1:59:37] | A little to the right. | 往右一点 |
[1:59:39] | No, the left. | 不不 往左 |
[1:59:41] | I mean your right. | 我说的是你的右边 |
[1:59:45] | But this is my right. | 可这边是我的右边 |
[1:59:47] | And this is my left. | 这边是我的左边 |
[1:59:51] | Lift your chin. | 下巴抬高 |
[1:59:55] | Look straight ahead. | 往前看 |
[1:59:58] | Smile. | 笑一笑 |
[2:00:02] | Smile, Zain. | 笑一笑 赞恩 |
[2:00:03] | It’s a passport photo, not a death certificate! | 这是拍护照 不是拍遗照 |