时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Make yourself a drink, Detective. | 给自己倒杯酒吧 警探 |
[00:04] | No more drinks. | 不准喝酒 |
[00:06] | No more blurred lines. | 不准再跟我玩暧昧 |
[00:07] | No more trying to sleep with me. | 不准想办法睡我 |
[00:09] | And you… are naked. | 而你…没穿衣服 |
[00:11] | This is beyond inappropriate. | 你这样太不合适了 |
[00:13] | What do you think I’m insecure about? | 你觉得我为什么不安 |
[00:14] | That you are changing. | 你在改变 |
[00:16] | But that you don’t know what’s causing the change. Or who. | 但你不知道是什么原因 或着是因为谁 |
[00:19] | Something has fundamentally changed in Lucifer. | 路西法有了本质上的改变 |
[00:22] | We can get him back to where he belongs | 我们能让他回到他归属的地方 |
[00:24] | if you could just provide me with a weak spot. | 只要你能告诉我他的弱点 |
[00:27] | Are you sleeping with this idiot? | 你跟这个白痴睡了吗 |
[00:28] | She hasn’t had the pleasure, unfortunately, no. | 很不幸 她还没有这份荣幸 |
[00:30] | – Hey, Dan, I… – Really, Chloe? | -丹 我… -不是吧 克洛伊 |
[00:32] | I’m disappointed in you. | 我真对你失望 |
[00:33] | How could you possibly help me? | 你能怎么帮我 |
[00:34] | I have the ability | 我有能力 |
[00:35] | to draw out people’s forbidden desires. | 诱出人们最禁忌的欲望 |
[00:37] | And desire is, like, your superpower. | 引诱出人们的欲望就是你的超能力 |
[00:39] | It’s more like a gift from God, really. | 其实更像是上帝的恩赐 |
[00:40] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
[00:41] | I’ve been trying to tell you. I’m the Devil. | 我一直在告诉你 我是撒旦 |
[00:43] | Just shoot me, Detective, please. | 快点朝我开枪 警探 |
[00:45] | Because maybe you’ll finally realize… | 或许这样你才能明白… |
[00:47] | Son of a bitch, that really hurts. | 妈的 真的好疼 |
[00:49] | She shot me, and I bled. | 她对我开枪 我还流了血 |
[00:51] | That’s not possible. | 那不可能 |
[00:52] | Well, don’t think about it too much; it’s exciting. | 别乱想 这多好玩啊 |
[00:54] | The fun’s just begun. | 好玩的才开始呢 |
[01:36] | I very much approve of Benny’s avant-garde approach to clothing. | 我很欣赏本尼前卫的衣服品位 |
[01:40] | The models don’t appear to be wearing any. | 模特好像根本没穿衣服一样 |
[01:43] | The Benny Choi brand isn’t about clothes. | 本尼·崔这个品牌不是衣服品牌 |
[01:45] | It’s the shoes. | 而是鞋子 |
[01:46] | These guys kill for limited-edition kicks. | 这些人会为了一双限量版鞋子发狂 |
[01:49] | Six G’s a pair. | 一双鞋卖到六千 |
[01:51] | Oh, even the Mistress of Excess is impressed. | 挥霍女王都对其刮目相看啊 |
[01:54] | Go, Benny. | 不错 本尼 |
[01:56] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[01:58] | Mmm, dangerous. | 危险游戏 |
[02:02] | Lucifer likes. | 路西法喜欢 |
[02:03] | You were shot and you bled. | 你中枪然后流血了 |
[02:05] | No sharp objects until we find out why. | 除非找出原因 否则不能玩利器 |
[02:07] | Oh, quite the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[02:09] | The danger of getting hurt’s positively thrilling. | 会受伤的危险更让人兴奋不已呢 |
[02:14] | Fun with mortality. | 会死更有意思 |
[02:16] | Bring it. | 放马过来 |
[02:18] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:20] | Since when does the Devil care about mortality? | 撒旦什么时候关心过死亡 |
[02:23] | Great show, Benny. | 秀很棒 本尼 |
[02:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, Benny Choi! | 女士们先生们 欢迎本尼·崔 |
[02:35] | Now, come on, gorgeous, you tell me your most dangerous desire. | 来 美女 告诉我你最危险的欲望 |
[02:40] | Cheeseburger. | 起司汉堡 |
[02:42] | Cheeseburger? Really? | 起司汉堡 真的吗 |
[02:50] | Benny, get down! | 本尼 趴下 |
[02:52] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[02:58] | It’s a bit early for last call. | 现在结束还有点早吧 |
[03:01] | Never mind. | 别管它 |
[03:04] | You need to leave. Now. | 你得马上离开 |
[03:05] | What’s the rush? | 急什么 |
[03:06] | It’s just getting exciting. | 才开始变得好玩呢 |
[03:08] | Humans are playing with their guns, | 人类在玩枪 |
[03:09] | and now they’re running for cover. | 现在他们又四散躲避 |
[03:10] | No reason to find out if your bones will break too. | 如果你也会受伤 那就不要去以身试法了吧 |
[03:12] | Well, what about my broken… heart? | 那我受伤的心呢 |
[03:14] | Move! | 快走 |
[03:18] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[03:21] | Move, move! Y’all got to move! | 闪开 给我闪开 |
[03:29] | Come on! Let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[03:35] | People really do kill for Benny’s shoes. | 看来真的有人为本尼的鞋子发狂啊 |
[03:37] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们需要马上离开这里 |
[03:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:39] | I just found my danger. | 我刚找到了我的危险 |
[03:46] | She snuck out of the house. | 她偷溜出去的 |
[03:50] | I thought she was asleep. | 我还以为她在睡觉 |
[03:53] | Mrs. Cortez, I’ll find who caused your daughter’s death. | 科特斯夫人 我会查明是谁害死了你女儿 |
[03:57] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[04:02] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:03] | Her only child was trampled to death, | 她的独生女被踩踏而死 |
[04:05] | after some thug fired into a crowd. | 因为有暴徒朝人群开枪 |
[04:07] | I’ve been better. | 我不好 |
[04:09] | Gang Unit’s piggybacking Homicide | 帮派调查组会和凶案组合作 |
[04:10] | till we can figure out who wanted Benny Choi dead. | 直到我们查明是谁想让本尼·崔死 |
[04:13] | Is he talking? | 他开口了吗 |
[04:14] | Clammed up as soon as we got to the crime scene. | 自从我们到达犯罪现场后他就一直沉默不语 |
[04:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:19] | It could get bloody. | 这个案子很危险 |
[04:20] | You should probably stay as safe as possible on this one. | 你还是不要插手了 注意自身安全 |
[04:22] | Oh, yeah? Stick to the nice girly murders? | 让我去查娘娘腔撕逼谋杀案就安全了吗 |
[04:25] | It just seems that every time I turn around, | 我只是觉得每次我不在 |
[04:27] | you’re in another shootout with your buddy Lucifer by your side. | 你就会跟你的小伙伴路西法陷入枪战 |
[04:31] | Not an issue. | 这不是问题 |
[04:32] | He was just, I don’t know, | 他只是…怎么说呢 |
[04:35] | uh, some mystery that I wanted solved. | 是我想解开的一个谜团 |
[04:37] | I could think of a few other choice names. | 我还可以给你建议几个更适合他的外号 |
[04:39] | Yeah, how about complete wack job? | 比如彻头彻尾的疯子吗 |
[04:40] | Don’t worry, | 你不用担心 |
[04:41] | Lucifer Morningstar is completely out of my life. | 路西法·晨星已经彻底走出我的生活了 |
[04:43] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:46] | Get this one tighter. | 这个紧一点 |
[04:48] | – Tighter? – Yeah. | -更紧了吧 -嗯 |
[04:49] | Really, Officer? | 真的吗 警官 |
[04:52] | And he’s sitting on my desk. | 而且他正坐在我的办公桌上 |
[04:54] | Get out of that one. | 把那个解开 |
[04:55] | Please tell me I’m hallucinating. | 请告诉我这都是幻觉 |
[04:57] | Well, I am dreamy, but try to contain yourself. | 我是挺梦幻的 但你要尽量克制自己 |
[04:59] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[05:01] | I’m not actually here to see you. | 我还真不是来找你的 |
[05:02] | I’ve come to talk to your boss. | 我来找你的上司 |
[05:04] | About a shooting. | 跟一次枪击有关 |
[05:06] | Okay, I thought you had my back on this. | 好吧 我以为这事你会帮我 |
[05:08] | If the department finds out what really happened, | 如果局里知道究竟发生了什么事 |
[05:09] | I could lose my badge. | 我饭碗就丢了 |
[05:10] | What, you mean the fact that you shot me on purpose? | 什么 你说你是故意开枪打我的 |
[05:15] | I told you I was sorry about that. | 我跟你说了我很抱歉 |
[05:18] | And I feel badly, I do. | 我心里也不好过 真的 |
[05:19] | But it was a graze. | 但那只是擦伤 |
[05:20] | I doubt it even left a scar. | 我估计连疤都不会留下 |
[05:23] | Didn’t it? | 没有吗 |
[05:24] | Mr. Morningstar? | 晨星先生 |
[05:27] | – I can see you now. – Splendid! | -你可以进来了 -太好了 |
[05:28] | Splendid. We’ve so much to discuss. | 太好了 我们得好好聊聊 |
[05:39] | So what can I do for you? | 有什么事我可以帮你吗 |
[05:41] | Well, Lieutenant, | 是这样子的 副队长 |
[05:42] | as you know, I was witness to that grizzly death at Benny’s. | 你也知道 我目击了本尼秀场上的那起可怕事故 |
[05:46] | I mean, only a matter of time | 迟早 那些人 |
[05:47] | before those gentlemen start pointing fingers | 会开始相互指责 |
[05:49] | and the whole… the whole thing explodes. | 然后闹得沸沸扬扬 一发不可收拾 |
[05:52] | – And? – I want in. | -然后呢 -我想加入 |
[05:53] | – In? – On the action. | -加入 -加入到这次行动里 |
[05:54] | I got a taste of danger, and I want more. | 我初尝了危险的滋味 还想再来点 |
[05:57] | This case is the perfect method for me to explore my mortality | 这案子是我探索自己人性的绝佳机会 |
[06:00] | in an exciting and dangerous way. | 刺激而又危险 |
[06:03] | And… help find out who’s responsible | 当然 还有协助找出 |
[06:06] | for that poor girl’s death, of course. | 谁是害死那可怜女孩的肇事者 |
[06:08] | I realize you’ve been very helpful to Detective Decker | 我明白戴克警探之前的几单案子 |
[06:11] | on her last couple of cases, but… | 你都帮了大忙 但是… |
[06:13] | exploring mortality is not really what I do here. | 探索人性并不是我的工作 |
[06:16] | No? | 是吗 |
[06:17] | It’s funny, ’cause you’re an ambitious one, aren’t you? | 有趣的是 你是个有抱负的人 不是吗 |
[06:19] | I can tell. | 我能看得出来 |
[06:22] | Brimming with desire. | 充满欲望 |
[06:29] | If I’m gonna be the first female chief of police, | 如果我要做第一个女警察局长 |
[06:31] | I need a big close. | 我需要破一单大案 |
[06:33] | Of course you do. Of course you do. | 那是当然的 |
[06:35] | And how do you plan on achieving this grand goal? | 那你打算怎样达成这个伟大的目标呢 |
[06:37] | I will never be appointed | 得不到少数族裔的支持 |
[06:38] | without the support of the minority communities. | 我永远无法晋升 |
[06:41] | Right, yes. | 说得对 |
[06:42] | Well, I tell you what. | 那我来告诉你 |
[06:44] | If you allow me to assist on this case, | 如果你允许我协助这个案子 |
[06:46] | and… possibly others, | 或许还有其它的 |
[06:49] | I’ll deliver you all the support you need, eh? | 我会给你所有你需要的支持 |
[06:54] | Just consider it a favor. | 就当是我帮你个忙吧 |
[06:56] | From a friend. | 朋友之间 |
[06:59] | After you. | 你先请 |
[07:00] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[07:03] | Olivia, I can explain. | 奥利维亚 听我解释 |
[07:04] | Oh, you better explain why you have been keeping | 那你最好解释一下为什么 |
[07:06] | such a valuable resource all to yourself. | 之前你一直没向局里报告这么重要的资源 |
[07:10] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[07:11] | We have someone who can make Benny Choi talk. | 我们有人可以让本尼·崔开口 |
[07:13] | Someone with charm, | 某个魅力十足 |
[07:14] | – likability… – And has real ties to the community. | -人见人爱 -并且与这个群体关系密切 |
[07:17] | Here it comes. | 又来了 |
[07:18] | Lucifer Morningstar has volunteered | 路西法·晨星主动提出 |
[07:20] | to act as liaison in the Paola Cortez case. | 为我们在宝拉·科特斯一案中牵线 |
[07:25] | You’re welcome, Decker. | 不用谢 戴克 |
[07:30] | Steady on. | 别动 |
[07:35] | That wack job’s gonna totally get me killed. | 这疯子绝对会害死我 |
[07:53] | What could you have possibly said | 你是怎么花言巧语 |
[07:54] | to con your way onto another case? | 给自己又骗到一个案子的 |
[07:55] | Well, I simply offered the lieutenant a favor. | 我只不过是表示能给副队长帮个忙 |
[07:57] | She gets what she wants, and I get what I want– | 她得到了她想要的 我也得到了我想要的 |
[07:59] | a nice juicy gang war. | 一场激烈的帮派战争 |
[08:01] | You mean you offered to help prevent a gang war, right? | 你的意思是你会帮助阻止一场帮派战争 |
[08:03] | Tomato, tom-ah-to. | 怎么说都行啦 |
[08:04] | But, see, that’s why we make such great partners. | 但你看 所以我们才能成为好搭档 |
[08:06] | The “He said, she said” of it all. | 一件事 公说公有理 婆说婆有理 |
[08:08] | The yin-yang, the fireworks. | 阴阳互补 火花四溅 |
[08:09] | Partners? | 搭档 |
[08:10] | More like glorified ride-along. | 说难听点你就是死皮赖脸跟着我 |
[08:11] | Just think, you and me, close proximity at all times. | 试想一下 你我时刻保持近距离接触 |
[08:14] | Yeah, in L.A., we call that “Stalking.” | 在洛杉矶 那叫跟踪 |
[08:16] | It’s wonderful, isn’t it? | 那多好啊 不是吗 |
[08:17] | Uh, when do I get my own gun? | 我什么时候能佩枪 |
[08:19] | I wouldn’t trust you with my kid’s lightsaber. | 你拿着我孩子的光剑我都不放心 |
[08:21] | – And when do I get… – I’ll never let you drive. | -那我什么时候… – 我绝对不会让你开车 |
[08:22] | If I’m gonna be forced to work with you again, | 如果我不得不再次与你共事 |
[08:23] | I call the shots. | 我指哪打哪 |
[08:24] | You most certainly do. | 当然是听你的 |
[08:25] | Right in the leg. | 正中大腿 |
[08:27] | I only shot you because you told me to. | 我开枪是因为你让我开的 |
[08:29] | In a moment of weakness, | 那会儿我一时糊涂 |
[08:30] | I somehow fell for your hocus-pocus | 不知怎么就被你的把戏给骗了 |
[08:32] | and believed that you actually might be the Devil. | 还以为你真的可能是撒旦 |
[08:35] | I am the Devil. | 我就是撒旦 |
[08:37] | Historically invincible, until now, | 之前一直刀枪不入 直到现在 |
[08:39] | and that’s what makes this case so exciting– real danger. | 而那就是这案子激动人心的地方 真正的危险 |
[08:42] | It’s the perfect opportunity to see | 这是发现我还有什么 |
[08:43] | what other mortal qualities I have. | 其他人类属性的绝佳机会 |
[08:47] | Okay, I get it– you want to feel new things. | 好 我懂了 你想感受新鲜事物 |
[08:49] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[08:52] | – How’s that? – Bloody hell! | -怎么样 -我去 |
[08:53] | That hurt! | 很疼的 |
[08:54] | Do it again. | 再来一遍 |
[08:58] | So where to, eh? | 那么 我们去哪 |
[08:59] | Stakeout, ambush? | 盯梢 埋伏 |
[09:00] | You know, I’m quite skilled at restraints. | 你知道的 约束别人我最拿手了 |
[09:02] | No, I’m taking you home. | 不 我要带你回家 |
[09:03] | Ooh, how did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:04] | That I’d last about ten minutes with you? | 因为我最多只能忍受和你一起十分钟 |
[09:05] | I don’t know, call it a gut feeling. | 不知道 就当是直觉吧 |
[09:07] | Well, it’s a successful one. | 那还真准 |
[09:08] | We’ll be right on time. | 我们时间刚刚好 |
[09:10] | Time? For what? | 时间 什么时间 |
[09:12] | Lucifer, my man! | 路西法 哥们 |
[09:13] | Benny! | 本尼 |
[09:15] | Nice to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[09:16] | So you’re friends with Benny Choi and his blinged-out pet pig. | 所以你和本尼·崔还有他金光闪闪的宠物猪是朋友 |
[09:20] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[09:21] | His name is Pig Diddy. | 它叫吹牛老猪 |
[09:22] | This is my assistant Hector. | 这是我的助理赫克托 |
[09:25] | Someone love his mommy? | 看来有人很喜欢他母亲哦 |
[09:28] | Ex-Marine, bitch. | 是前海军陆战队 傻逼 |
[09:30] | Right. Yes, Benny and I go back | 好吧 对了 本尼和我的交情 |
[09:31] | to the start of his very impressive career. | 可以追溯到他雄伟的事业伊始 |
[09:33] | Huh, let me guess, you did him a favor. | 我猜猜 你帮了他一个忙 |
[09:35] | Lucifer helped me get my first show. | 路西法帮我得到了我的个人首秀 |
[09:37] | He was a real inspiration. | 他真的很激励我 |
[09:39] | I try to reflect that in my art. | 我试图在我的作品中表现出来 |
[09:41] | Any idea who took a shot at you? | 你觉得是谁要伤你 |
[09:43] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[09:44] | No recent threats, nothing? | 近来没受到威胁 什么都没有吗 |
[09:46] | Look, I’m no snitch. | 我不是打小报告的人 |
[09:49] | Even if I did know, I can’t talk. | 就算我知道 我也不能说 |
[09:50] | I’m an artist. | 我是名艺术家 |
[09:51] | I process tragedy through my work. | 我通过我的作品平复伤痛 |
[09:53] | Would you prefer to process tragedy back at the precinct? | 你想在警局里平复下伤痛吗 |
[09:56] | ‘Cause I have a holding cell | 因为我那有间牢房 |
[09:57] | that could really use an artist’s touch. | 正好需要一个艺术家点缀下 |
[09:58] | Yes, Benny, that favor you owe me, | 好了 本尼 你欠我那个人情 |
[10:00] | I’m calling in my IOU. | 我想要讨回来了 |
[10:03] | Answer the detective’s questions. | 回答警探的问题 |
[10:08] | Hector clashed with some punks | 那天晚上赫克托 |
[10:09] | in Latin Kings colors that night. | 和拉丁王者帮的混混起了冲突 |
[10:11] | We were at capacity, they wanted in. | 我们满员了 他们还想进 |
[10:13] | They were making threats, they were upset. | 他们很不高兴 还出言威胁 |
[10:17] | And you didn’t mention this at the crime scene because…? | 而你不在犯罪现场提起这个是因为… |
[10:20] | My fans aren’t just buying shoes. | 我的粉丝买的不仅是鞋 |
[10:22] | They’re buying Benny Choi. | 他们买的是本尼·崔这个品牌 |
[10:24] | Artist, activist, man of the people. | 艺术家 活动家 平民之声 |
[10:27] | You know, I wore colors back in the day. | 以前我也是混帮派的 |
[10:28] | Asian Boyz. I was low level. | 亚洲仔 我等级很低 |
[10:29] | You know, a punk. | 你知道的 一个跟班 |
[10:31] | Got out before the cops even knew my name. | 在警察知道我名字之前我就脱离了 |
[10:32] | Ah, protecting your rep. | 保护你的名声啊 |
[10:34] | Wouldn’t want to risk | 不想失去那 |
[10:35] | that seven-figure endorsement deal, would we? | 七位数字的代言费 是吧 |
[10:37] | I didn’t talk because if a Latin King hears | 我不说是因为 如果让拉丁王者听到 |
[10:38] | an ex-Asian Boy done dry-snitched him to the cops? | 一个前亚洲仔在警察耳边揭发他们 |
[10:42] | Those thugs will retaliate on principal. | 那些痞子绝对会报复 |
[10:44] | I was trying to prevent more death. | 我只是不想有更多伤亡 |
[10:46] | Well, aren’t we the little saint? | 你还真是个圣人呢 |
[10:48] | Latin Kings versus Asian Boyz. | 拉丁王者与亚洲仔的帮派之争 |
[10:49] | That really narrows it down. | 这下范围小多了 |
[10:51] | Did you get names? | 你知道名字吗 |
[10:56] | Diego, Dani, I don’t know. | 迭戈 丹妮 大概是吧 |
[10:57] | A couple, I think. | 我想可能是一对 |
[10:58] | Joined at the hip. | 俩人形影不离 |
[11:01] | Diego and Dani. Right. | 迭戈和丹妮 好的 |
[11:04] | You need to call me if you remember anything else. | 如果你还记起什么 打电话给我 |
[11:09] | Uh, yeah, I’ll call. | 好的 我会的 |
[11:11] | But be careful. | 但是小心 |
[11:12] | Them Latin Kings about to raise hell. | 拉丁王者那帮人可会把这里变成地狱 |
[11:14] | My “Speciality.” | 我的特长 |
[11:19] | Did it ever occur to you | 你有没有想过 |
[11:19] | to tell me that you’re tight with Benny? | 要告诉我你和本尼有关系 |
[11:21] | That you gave one of your favors to a former gang felon? | 你给了一个前帮派重犯人情 |
[11:23] | Well, I’ve been giving favors for thousands of years. | 我送人情已经有上千年了 |
[11:25] | Would you like a peek at my ledger? | 你想看一眼我的账本吗 |
[11:27] | No, I’d like you to follow basic protocol. | 不 我只想让你遵从基本守则 |
[11:29] | And I’d love to continue the debate | 而我还想继续咱们那个 |
[11:30] | on our opposing views of police work, | 关于警察工作不同看法的争论 |
[11:31] | so how about we hit the cop bar, | 所以不如咱们去家警察酒吧 |
[11:33] | and get dangerous with some bottom shelf, huh? | 然后喝点劣质酒大闹一场 |
[11:35] | A girl’s dead and you want to go on a pub crawl. | 一个女孩死了 而你还想借酒闹事 |
[11:36] | Oh, liquid courage. | 酒壮怂人胆 |
[11:37] | I hear the Paddock Lounge | 我听说围场酒吧 |
[11:39] | is every new detective’s rite of passage. | 是每个新警探都要去的地方 |
[11:41] | Forget it. We need to wait for an I.D. on those kids. | 别想了 我们还要等那倆混混下落的信息 |
[11:43] | 150,000 active gang members in L.A., | 洛杉矶有十五万活跃帮派成员 |
[11:46] | it could take awhile. | 可能要花些时间 |
[11:47] | Oh, you’re right. No time for a quick drink, then. | 你说得对 看来没时间喝小酒了 |
[11:50] | We’re on duty. | 我们有职责在身 |
[11:51] | You are the oldest young person I’ve ever met! | 你是我见过最守旧的年轻人 |
[11:53] | And coming from an immortal, that’s saying something. | 能得到一个永生之人这样的评价 可不一般 |
[11:57] | Look, I’m not gonna drink at a bar where everyone hates me. | 我不想在一个所有人都恨我的酒吧里喝酒 |
[12:01] | Did you ever consider they hate you for that very reason? | 你有没有想过他们就是因为这个才恨你 |
[12:04] | Yeah, they hate me for several reasons. | 他们恨我的原因很多 |
[12:06] | Well, don’t let those Philistines inhibit your right | 别让那些市侩阻止你 |
[12:08] | to toast our first break in the case– come on! | 庆祝我们案子有所突破的权力 来吧 |
[12:11] | It’s the least you could do. | 至少你该答应我这点要求吧 |
[12:12] | Besides, you know, I… | 再说了 我… |
[12:14] | need something to dull the pain. | 需要点东西来止痛 |
[12:16] | Ugh! If I say yes, | 如果我同意了 |
[12:17] | will you shut up about the leg? | 你能不再拿腿说事了吗 |
[12:19] | No promises. | 不保证 |
[12:32] | Here comes that bitch Decker. | 贱人戴克来了 |
[12:33] | Who’s the hell’s that guy? | 那家伙是谁 |
[12:40] | It’s Italian wool. | 是意大利羊毛 |
[12:42] | Touch it. I know you want to. | 摸吧 我知道你想摸 |
[12:44] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[12:48] | Yeah. That’ll do. | 好了 先这样 |
[12:51] | Well, somebody’s not being crowned homecoming queen, are they? | 看来有人在这不怎么受欢迎啊 |
[12:54] | Yeah. Order. Please. | 是啊 下单吧 求你了 |
[12:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | Uh, two shots of your finest swill, please, love. | 来两杯这里最好的酒 亲爱的 |
[12:59] | – You got it. – I’ll have a water. | -马上来 -我要一杯水 |
[13:03] | So, about this whole favor thing. | 你这样到处送人情 |
[13:05] | What… what is it? | 这算什么 |
[13:07] | What are you, some kind of loan shark? | 你到底是什么人 放高利贷的 |
[13:08] | Con man? Godfather with a twist? | 骗子 还是什么变态黑帮教父 |
[13:11] | But surely you’ve heard the expression… | 你肯定听过那种说法… |
[13:14] | “Deal with the Devil”? | “魔鬼契约”吗 |
[13:16] | Mm! Come on, give me a break. | 得了吧 别瞎说了 |
[13:17] | No, people come to me to ask for favors, | 人们来找我让我帮忙 |
[13:18] | and more often than not, I’m happy to oblige. | 多数情况下我都愿意效劳 |
[13:21] | What do you get? | 你从中得到什么呢 |
[13:22] | Well, sometimes, I have something in mind, | 有时我会直接索取回报 |
[13:24] | but, usually, like with Benny, | 但大多数时候和本尼一样 |
[13:25] | it’s simply to be repaid at a later date. | 我会让他们之后再还 |
[13:27] | A devilish IOU, if you will. | 也可以想成欠了魔鬼的债 |
[13:30] | Who would take a deal like that? | 怎么会有人愿意接受这种交易 |
[13:33] | They all do. | 大家都会 |
[13:36] | Palmetto Bitch. | 棕榈街贱人 |
[13:42] | Ooh! Juicy! Do tell. | 有大新闻 快讲 |
[13:47] | That’s Anthony Paolucci. | 那是安东尼·帕鲁奇 |
[13:49] | He’s partners with the guy | 他和棕榈街一案 |
[13:50] | who took a bullet in the Palmetto case– | 中枪身亡的警察是搭档 |
[13:52] | Malcolm Graham. | 马尔科姆·格雷厄姆 |
[13:53] | Ah, yes, the infamous Palmetto. | 是了 臭名昭著的棕榈街案 |
[13:56] | Malcolm got shot meeting with some gangsters, | 马尔科姆在和几个歹徒见面的时候挨了枪子 |
[13:59] | and… Paolucci thinks he took the bullet | 帕鲁奇觉得他因公殉职 |
[14:01] | like a hero; I think he was on the take. | 是个英雄 而我怀疑他接受了贿赂 |
[14:04] | Aha! So you’re a snitch. | 所以你打了小报告 |
[14:06] | A nog. No wonder nobody likes you. | 告密者 怪不得没人喜欢你 |
[14:09] | Yeah, you’d think I was guilty of a crime. | 是啊 好像犯罪的人是我一样 |
[14:10] | Yeah, you know what they say: “Snitches end up in ditches.” | 你知道人们怎么说 “告密者都没好下场” |
[14:12] | Oh, thanks, man. | 真谢谢你啊 |
[14:14] | I feel so much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[14:16] | No, I don’t know, I just… | 我也说不好 只是 |
[14:18] | was following my gut, I guess. | 可能只是我的直觉吧 |
[14:20] | Caught in the crosshairs of another man’s crime. | 别人犯罪自己中招 |
[14:22] | I don’t need your sympathy, but thank you. | 我不需要你的同情 但还是谢谢了 |
[14:24] | Fair enough. | 好极了 |
[14:24] | Still, no excuse for that man’s rudeness. | 不过 那个人的无礼还是说不过去 |
[14:27] | No, no, no, no– I can handle Paolucci. | 不用了 帕鲁奇我能应付 |
[14:28] | I don’t need you to stand up for me. | 不需要你替我出头 |
[14:30] | Understood. | 知道了 |
[14:34] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:36] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:37] | – What do you want? – Well, firstly, | -你想干什么 -首先 |
[14:38] | let me state that I’m in no way | 我想说明一下我不是在 |
[14:39] | standing up for my associate, Detective Decker. | 替我的同事 戴克警探 出气 |
[14:42] | But on behalf of myself, and only myself, | 但在我看来 而且仅代表个人观点 |
[14:44] | I think you’re a complete sack of ass. | 我认为你是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[14:49] | Are you crazy? Let’s get out of here. | 你疯了吗 我们快走 |
[14:59] | And your name? | 你的名字是 |
[15:00] | Mazikeen. | 麦泽金 |
[15:03] | How do you spell that? | 怎么写 |
[15:05] | Surprise me. | 自己发挥吧 |
[15:09] | Interesting choice of venue. | 你选的见面地点挺有意思 |
[15:12] | What, are you trying to throw me off-balance? | 你是想让我不适应吗 |
[15:14] | Because I’m much more comfortable among humans | 但我跟凡人一起可能不会像你想象的 |
[15:15] | than you might think. | 那么不自在 |
[15:18] | So I see. | 我看出来了 |
[15:23] | This is my favorite place in the city. | 这是我在这个城市里最喜欢的地方 |
[15:26] | Really? | 是吗 |
[15:27] | Look at them on their laptops, | 看看他们在笔记本电脑上 |
[15:29] | writing the next great screenplay, | 挥笔疾书着下一部伟大的剧本 |
[15:31] | torturing themselves with dreams they know, | 做着美梦 内心却饱受煎熬 |
[15:33] | deep down, they will never achieve. | 因为他们清楚 这永远不可能成真 |
[15:38] | Reminds me of home. | 让我想起了家 |
[15:40] | Get to the point. | 有话直说 |
[15:43] | I want to go back. | 我想回去了 |
[15:46] | Then give me something, Maze. | 那就告诉我点什么 麦子 |
[15:48] | Give me something that I can use against Lucifer, | 给我一些我可以用来对抗路西法的信息 |
[15:50] | and I’ll make sure you’re both back where you belong. | 我就能确保你俩回到所归属的地方 |
[15:51] | That’s the problem. | 问题就在这 |
[15:53] | He doesn’t confide in me anymore. | 他不再向我敞开心扉了 |
[15:56] | But… | 不过… |
[15:57] | there is someone he does talk to– a doctor. | 他经常会找一个人说话 一个医生 |
[16:01] | And I bet she would love that ridiculous suit. | 我打赌她绝对会喜欢你这套可笑的西服 |
[16:06] | And here I thought you were the loyal soldier. | 我还以为你会对路西法忠心不二 |
[16:09] | I want what’s best for Lucifer. | 我只是为路西法好 |
[16:12] | Same thing you want. | 和你一样 |
[16:14] | Then tell me about this doctor… | 那就跟我说说关于这个医生的事情… |
[16:19] | …”Mike”. | …”麦克” |
[16:36] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:38] | Is anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[16:47] | I know Krav Maga! | 我会格斗术 |
[17:08] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to startle you. | 抱歉 我不想吓到你的 |
[17:10] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[17:11] | I have a key. | 我有钥匙 |
[17:15] | Yeah, let me start over. | 我重新说吧 |
[17:16] | Uh, I actually just moved into the office next-door. | 其实我刚搬进你隔壁的办公室 |
[17:21] | I’m Dr. Canaan. | 我是卡南医生 |
[17:22] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[17:23] | Hi. Uh, I’m Linda. | 你好 我是琳达 |
[17:25] | Uh, Dr. Martin. | 马丁医生 |
[17:34] | It’s fantastic, actually. | 说实话 感觉棒极了 |
[17:36] | The thrill of fighting humans | 如今知道我可能会受伤 |
[17:38] | has taken on a whole new spin, now that I might get hurt. | 和人类打架的快感已经到了一种新的境界 |
[17:40] | Although, sadly, the only thing broken | 不幸的是 断了的只有 |
[17:42] | was that incontinent troll’s nose. | 那个脾气暴躁的野蛮人鼻子 |
[17:44] | Your behavior is foolish. | 你这么做太愚蠢 |
[17:46] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧 |
[17:47] | You used to love danger. | 你以前最喜欢危险了 |
[17:49] | Since when did Hell’s favorite torturer become my mother? | 地狱里折磨人的能手如今怎么变得跟我老妈一样 |
[17:52] | You’re changing. | 你在改变 |
[17:54] | Becoming vulnerable. | 变得越来越脆弱 |
[17:56] | Maybe even… mortal. | 甚至变得… 越来越像凡人 |
[18:01] | If I’m not going to look out for you, who will? Hmm? | 如果我不看着你 谁来看着你 |
[18:05] | Your pet cop? | 你的宠物警察吗 |
[18:05] | That’s what partners are for. | 搭档就是要互相照应 |
[18:06] | She is not your partner. | 她不是你的搭档 |
[18:09] | Have you two been talking? | 你们俩有来往吗 |
[18:15] | You know, I actually don’t think it’s my mortality | 其实我认为你担心的 |
[18:17] | that you’re worried about. | 不是我变得越来越像凡人 |
[18:19] | You’re just jealous | 你只是在嫉妒 |
[18:20] | that I’m exploring it with Detective Decker. | 和我一起探索这个问题的是戴克警探 |
[18:26] | Jealous of a mortal woman? | 嫉妒一个人类女子 |
[18:30] | I don’t think so. | 不可能 |
[18:32] | But if you insist on continuing this exploration, | 但如果你坚持继续这场探索 |
[18:34] | maybe next time, I won’t be around to save your ass. | 也许下次 我就不会再帮你擦屁股了 |
[18:37] | Mm! Well, that is a shame. | 真是可惜 |
[18:38] | ‘Cause you and my backside used to get on very well. | 因为你和我的翘臀相处得很不错 |
[18:41] | My front side, as well, actually. | 还有我的前面也是 |
[18:43] | Things change, Lucifer. | 世事多变 路西法 |
[18:44] | Yes, but you don’t, Maze. | 但你不会变 麦子 |
[18:47] | You exist to protect me. | 你的存在就是为了保护我 |
[18:49] | To know where I am and who I’m with at all times, | 始终知晓我的下落 我和谁在一起 |
[18:52] | whether you want to, or not. | 不管你愿意与否 |
[19:05] | Pretty sure your name’s not on the list. | 很肯定嘉宾名单上没有你的名字 |
[19:08] | It should be. | 应该有 |
[19:09] | Considering I’ve just spent the last couple of hours | 鉴于我刚刚花了几个小时的时间 |
[19:11] | convincing Anthony Paolucci not to press charges. | 来说服安东尼·帕鲁奇不提出起诉 |
[19:15] | Well, what if I want to press charges? | 可如果我要提出起诉呢 |
[19:16] | – For what? – Stupidity. | -为了什么 -愚蠢 |
[19:18] | A drunk, on-duty cop– surely that’s a no-no. | 一个醉酒的当值警察 我肯定这是违规的 |
[19:22] | But don’t worry, I’m feeling charitable. | 但是别担心 今天我大发慈悲 |
[19:23] | I’ll let it slide this time. | 就放他一马吧 |
[19:27] | Is it my thanks you want, or a kiss? | 你想要我的感谢 还是一吻 |
[19:29] | I don’t want your thanks. | 我不想要你的感谢 |
[19:31] | Because I don’t do favors for guys like you. | 因为我是不会帮你这种人的 |
[19:33] | I did this for Chloe. | 我这么做是为了克洛伊 |
[19:34] | Oh, stop raining on the poor woman’s parade. | 别再给那可怜女人泼冷水了 |
[19:39] | It’s about time she got some spark in her life. | 她的生活里是时候迸发点火花了 |
[19:42] | Spark? | 火花 |
[19:44] | How about real danger? | 那真正的危险呢 |
[19:46] | Do you have any idea how easy | 你知不知道帮派争斗 |
[19:48] | a gang vendetta can spiral out of control? | 有多容易情况失控 |
[19:50] | Well, I’m trying my best to find out. | 我正努力去发现 |
[19:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:53] | That’s exactly why I’m here. | 这就是我来找你的原因 |
[19:55] | Chloe is the mother of my child, you imbecile. | 克洛伊是我孩子的母亲 你这蠢货 |
[19:59] | You want to work this case? | 你想查这件案子 |
[20:02] | Take care of her. | 那就照顾好她 |
[20:04] | Sir, yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[20:16] | 欢迎来到东洛杉矶 洛杉矶县 | |
[20:18] | Okay, Latin Kings turf. | 这里是拉丁王者的地盘 |
[20:19] | You need to have my back on this. | 我需要你的支援 |
[20:21] | You can count on me, Detective. | 包在我身上 警探 |
[20:23] | All right, Dani and Diego Ramirez. | 丹妮和迭戈·拉米雷斯 |
[20:25] | Married straight out of juvie; real hotheads. | 从少教所出来后就结了婚 性情暴躁 |
[20:27] | Ooh! Do we get to kick in the door? | 我们能一脚踢开门吗 |
[20:29] | As your self-sacrificing partner, | 作为你甘愿牺牲的搭档 |
[20:30] | I volunteer to go first. | 我自愿首当其冲 |
[20:32] | No, there’ll be no kicking in of anything, | 不 不能踢东西 |
[20:33] | unless we have a warrant, | 除非我们有搜查令 |
[20:35] | or people are in immediate danger. | 或者是有人有紧急危险 |
[20:38] | You better start taking this case seriously. | 你最好别再当这单案子是儿戏 |
[20:39] | If this escalates to a gang war… | 如果升级成帮派争斗 |
[20:41] | Yes, yes, it could spiral out of control– | 是的 情况就会急剧失控 |
[20:43] | blood could run in the streets, fire could rain down. | 血染大街 火如雨下 |
[20:45] | You sound just like your ex. | 你的语气和你前任一样 |
[20:48] | What do you mean– you spoke to Dan? | 什么意思 你见过丹吗 |
[20:50] | He dropped by Lux. | 他来过光之吧 |
[20:52] | Kept rambling on about keeping you safe. | 一直念叨着要我保护你的安全 |
[20:54] | Quite condescending, if you ask me. | 要我说 他的语气挺傲慢的 |
[20:56] | What is it with the men in my life? | 我身边的男人都怎么回事 |
[20:58] | I’m a man in your life? | 我是你身边的男人吗 |
[21:06] | Uh, Detective, you seem to have left on the central locking! | 警探 你好像忘了解开中控锁 |
[21:09] | Act like a child, get treated like a child. | 表现得像孩子 就只能把你当孩子看 |
[21:11] | Wha…? Isn’t it illegal to leave your child locked in a car? | 什么… 把孩子锁在车里不合法吧 |
[21:27] | Diego and Dani Ramirez, LAPD. | 迭戈和丹妮·拉米雷斯 洛杉矶警察 |
[21:30] | Need to ask you a few questions. | 需要问你们几个问题 |
[21:36] | LAPD! Open up! | 洛杉矶警察 开门 |
[21:38] | Come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[21:40] | Let me make you feel better. | 我会让你舒服点的 |
[21:53] | Who the hell are you?! | 你是什么人 |
[21:54] | What are you doing here?! | 在这里干什么 |
[21:57] | What are you doing in my house, man?! | 来我家干什么 |
[22:01] | How the hell did you get out of the car? | 你是怎么从车里出来的 |
[22:03] | Child’s play, and good thing I did. | 轻而易举的事 还好我进来了 |
[22:04] | There was immediate danger. | 刚才有人有紧急危险 |
[22:06] | He was about to leave this woman completely unsatisfied. | 他刚刚差点让这个女人欲求不满 |
[22:08] | What the–?! | 搞什… |
[22:09] | Hey! Hey! Down. | 坐下 |
[22:11] | He’s your partner? | 他是你的搭档吗 |
[22:12] | Yeah, don’t get me started. | 是的 这事说来话长 |
[22:14] | Cops harass us no matter what we do! | 警察总用各种理由来骚扰我们 |
[22:16] | And now they’re breaking into our house?! | 现在还闯进我们的家里 |
[22:18] | I should sue that pervert! | 我要告这个变态 |
[22:19] | You have my blessing. | 祝你好运 |
[22:20] | But first, let’s talk Benny Choi. | 但我们先来谈谈本尼·崔 |
[22:22] | Yes, did you attempt to use him | 那天晚上 你们是不是 |
[22:23] | as target practice the other night? | 把他当成了枪靶练习 |
[22:24] | – That wasn’t us! – No. | -不是我们 -不是 |
[22:25] | Okay, well, witnesses said | 有目击证人说 |
[22:26] | they heard you making threats at the door. | 听到你们在门口出言恐吓 |
[22:28] | No, we-we just wanted in. | 不是 我们只是想进去 |
[22:29] | We wanted a pair of Benny’s sweet kicks. | 想要一对本尼设计的鞋子 |
[22:31] | Enough to pay for them with Paola Cortez’s blood? | 足以让你们用宝拉·科特斯的鲜血付出代价吗 |
[22:34] | Paola was Diego’s cousin, okay? | 宝拉是迭戈的表妹 |
[22:36] | It’s wack what happened to her. | 她的遭遇实在太不幸了 |
[22:37] | Why do you think he’s so upset? | 不然你们以为他为什么这么难过 |
[22:42] | I promised I’d get her in the show. | 我答应带她去看秀 |
[22:44] | There wasn’t enough room for three, so… | 但没有三个人的位子 所以 |
[22:47] | we gave her our spot. | 我们把自己的位子给了她 |
[22:49] | She wanted to be a designer. | 她想成为设计师 |
[22:51] | Sorry, is that, is that flop sweat or is that a tear? | 抱歉 那是紧张的汗水还是眼泪 |
[22:55] | That’s… | 这… |
[22:57] | bloody hell. | 老天 |
[22:58] | This is our bad guy? | 这就是我们要找的坏人吗 |
[23:00] | No wonder he can’t get it up. | 难怪他会不举 |
[23:03] | Look, uh… | 听着 |
[23:05] | if you didn’t take a shot at Benny, | 如果你没有朝本尼开枪 |
[23:06] | then help us get justice for Paola. | 那就帮我们为宝拉伸张正义 |
[23:10] | Tell us what you know, all right? | 把你们知道的都告诉我们 |
[23:16] | If anyone had beef with Benny Choi, | 要说谁和本尼·崔有过节 |
[23:18] | it’s Yellow Viper. | 一定是黄蝰蛇 |
[23:19] | “Yellow Viper”? | 黄蝰蛇 |
[23:21] | Sounds like a venereal disease. | 听上去像是性病 |
[23:22] | He got out of jail a few nights before Benny’s show. | 他在本尼办秀前几天刚出狱 |
[23:25] | He was a big-deal graffiti artist, | 他是个有名的涂鸦艺术家 |
[23:26] | ran with Benny back in the day, | 以前和本尼合作过 |
[23:28] | then took the fall on some B&E. | 但因为非法闯入入狱 |
[23:30] | He got five and change, | 他身败名裂 |
[23:31] | while Benny got rich and famous. | 而本尼名利双收 |
[23:32] | Well, it does sound like this Viper fellow | 听上去这个叫蝰蛇的家伙 |
[23:34] | has every reason to punish Benny. | 有无数理由来惩罚本尼 |
[23:36] | We need to present a unified front. | 我们需要表现一致 |
[23:38] | Speculate later, not in front of them. | 迟些再推测 在他们面前别这么做 |
[23:39] | Got it. | 好的 |
[23:41] | So, Viper’s beef killed your cousin then, eh? | 这么说是蝰蛇与本尼的过节害死了你表妹吗 |
[23:44] | What? That wasn’t speculation. | 怎么了 这不是推测 |
[23:45] | That was a statement of potential fact. | 我只是陈述可能的事实 |
[23:47] | And if we ever run into him, | 如果让我们碰到他 |
[23:48] | he won’t have to worry about no cops. | 他要担心的就不会是条子了 |
[23:50] | So you’re just gonna sit around and wait for revenge? | 所以你就坐等着复仇吗 |
[23:52] | That’s rather lazy. | 挺懒的啊 |
[23:53] | Okay, this is the opposite of helping. | 这完全是帮倒忙 |
[23:55] | What? I was promised a gang war. | 什么 我以为能看到一场帮派之战 |
[23:57] | Instead I get a cry baby. This is boring. | 结果却只看到一个爱哭鬼 真无聊 |
[23:59] | All right, tough. | 行了 严肃点 |
[23:59] | Right now, we need to warn Benny | 现在 我们需要警告本尼 |
[24:01] | that his buddy Viper’s back in town. | 他的旧友蝰蛇回来了 |
[24:02] | My apologies for him. | 我为他道个歉 |
[24:08] | Thanks ever so. | 非常感谢 |
[24:11] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[24:12] | Anemic sext from Sir Douche? | 是渣男先生的性爱短信吗 |
[24:15] | No, from Benny. | 不 从本尼发来的 |
[24:17] | Someone else is dead. | 又有人死了 |
[24:20] | Less boring! | 终于不那么无聊了 |
[24:29] | Benny? | 本尼 |
[24:30] | Some street artist. | 还真是街头艺术家 |
[24:32] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[24:35] | Crazy guess: That’s not paint. | 我大胆猜想一下 那不是颜料 |
[24:39] | Definitely blood, though. | 绝对是血迹 |
[24:41] | But curiously, not human. | 但奇怪的是 不是人类的 |
[24:46] | Benny? | 本尼 |
[24:47] | Poor Diddy. | 可怜的老猪 |
[24:53] | This is the murder? | 你说的谋杀就是这个 |
[24:54] | I’m sorry. I didn’t know who else to call. | 抱歉 我不知道还能找谁 |
[24:57] | Ain’t no 911 for pets. | 警察可不管宠物被仇杀 |
[24:59] | Bacon for dinner, I guess. | 我想晚餐可以吃培根了 |
[25:02] | And my deepest condolences, Benny. | 节哀顺变 本尼 |
[25:05] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[25:07] | Hector and I went to an opening. | 我和赫克托去了一个开幕式 |
[25:09] | Came back to find… | 回来就发现 |
[25:12] | it’s Pig Diddy. | 是吹牛老猪 |
[25:13] | Were you aware that your old friend Yellow Viper | 你知道你的老朋友黄蝰蛇 |
[25:15] | was released from prison last week? | 上周出狱了吗 |
[25:17] | No, I had no idea he was out. | 不 我完全不知道他出来了 |
[25:19] | No phone calls? No contact? | 没打电话 没有任何联系吗 |
[25:21] | I sent him letters when he was inside San Quentin. | 他在圣昆丁监狱时我给他写过信 |
[25:23] | Money for lawyers, too. | 还给了他请律师的钱 |
[25:26] | But he sent the letters back all torn up. | 但他把所有信撕成碎片寄了回来 |
[25:27] | Didn’t take a dime. | 一分钱都没拿 |
[25:29] | I always felt bad for how things turned out. | 我一直对我们截然不同的境遇感到不安 |
[25:31] | How I got lucky. | 我是如此幸运 |
[25:32] | Viper went down. | 而蝰蛇一败涂地 |
[25:34] | He was my best friend– | 他曾是我最好的朋友 |
[25:35] | Well, with friends like that, I’d hide the knives. | 那样的朋友 我一定会小心防着 |
[25:38] | Yeah, Viper must’ve snuck into my show. | 一定是蝰蛇潜入了我的秀场 |
[25:39] | He fired those shots. | 是他开的枪 |
[25:41] | Killing Pig Diddy was a message. | 杀死吹牛老猪是他的警告 |
[25:43] | All right, we’ll get a squad car to watch your house tonight. | 好 我们今晚会派巡警监视你的房子 |
[25:46] | Viper comes by, you’ll be safe. | 如果蝰蛇过来 你也不会有事 |
[25:48] | Aw, y’all don’t know him like I do. | 你们不如我了解他 |
[25:50] | He’s fierce. He won’t stop till it’s my blood on the floor. | 他很残暴 不看我血溅三尺他不会罢休 |
[25:55] | Thanks, Benny. | 谢谢你 本尼 |
[25:59] | You know, they really don’t make bad guys like they used to. | 如今的坏人怎么跟以前那么不一样 |
[26:02] | We need to get word to Viper’s parole officer. | 我们得去找蝰蛇的假释官谈谈 |
[26:04] | Track him down before he can get to Benny. | 在他找上本尼前逮捕他 |
[26:05] | Finally, some real action. | 终于要动真格了 |
[26:07] | I’m more than ready to face the danger | 我已经迫不及待要面对 |
[26:08] | of the notorious Yellow Viper. | 那个危险的黄蝰蛇了 |
[26:20] | Hello there, neighbor. | 你好啊 邻居 |
[26:22] | Is everything okay? | 怎么了 |
[26:23] | I was just wondering if you would care to grab a drink? | 我只是想问问你要不要一起去喝一杯 |
[26:26] | – Oh? – Yes. | -是吗 -没错 |
[26:27] | I actually need someone to confide in. | 其实我想找人吐露点心事 |
[26:31] | “Confide in”? | 吐露点心事 |
[26:32] | About a patient; a troubling one. | 是关于一个病人 一个麻烦的病人 |
[26:37] | So, a-a doctor, | 所以是那种 |
[26:38] | a doctor-to-doctor thing. | 医生与医生间的谈话是吧 |
[26:40] | Exactly. And, hey, listen, if you have any patients | 没错 如果你也有些病人的事 |
[26:42] | you need to talk about… | 想谈谈的话… |
[26:45] | You have no idea. | 你不知道我有多少想说的 |
[26:47] | Good, so it’s settled then. | 很好 那就这么说定了 |
[26:49] | You share with me, I share with you. | 我们互相分享 |
[26:51] | A fluid exchange. | 等价交换[体液交换] |
[26:57] | Maybe one drink. | 好吧 就喝一杯 |
[27:01] | I mean, seriously, a community center? | 开玩笑吧 社区活动中心 |
[27:03] | This is where we’ll find the deadly Yellow Viper? | 穷凶极恶的黄蝰蛇居然在这里吗 |
[27:06] | According to his parole officer. | 是他的假释官说的 |
[27:08] | After five years behind bars, a brothel would be my go-to. | 要是我被关了五年 我一定会去妓院 |
[27:11] | You know, I’ve been thinking | 我一直在想 |
[27:13] | about that favor that you gave Benny. | 你给本尼帮忙的事 |
[27:16] | Did it also involve getting him off on the felony B&E charge | 那是不是也帮他逃脱了非法入侵的重罪指控 |
[27:18] | that put Viper in prison instead? | 而把蝰蛇弄进了监狱 |
[27:20] | Well, I may have pulled a few strings– why? | 我可能是在幕后操纵了一下 怎么了 |
[27:22] | Well, if Viper hadn’t have gone to prison, | 如果蝰蛇没有被关进监狱 |
[27:24] | he wouldn’t have targeted Benny and shot up his show, | 他就不会针对本尼 在他的表演秀上开枪 |
[27:26] | which means Paola Cortez would still be alive. | 宝拉·科特斯也就不会死了 |
[27:28] | Wait, you’re not seriously blaming me for that girl’s death? | 等等 那女孩的死你是在怪我吗 |
[27:31] | Just stating fact. | 我只是陈述事实而已 |
[27:31] | Cause and effect; intended or not. | 这是因果关系 不管有意还是无意 |
[27:33] | No, no. I-I can’t be held responsible | 不不 不能就因为我帮了别人忙 |
[27:34] | for what happens after I give someone a favor. | 之后发生的一切也都得怪我 |
[27:37] | I mean, if there’s one thing the Devil knows, | 如果说撒旦最清楚的事 |
[27:39] | it’s that people need to take responsibility | 就是人们要为自己的恶行 |
[27:41] | for their own bad behavior. | 承担相应的责任 |
[27:42] | Yes, people do need to take responsibility | 没错 人们是要为自己的恶行 |
[27:44] | for their own bad behavior. | 承担相应的责任 |
[27:47] | I just said that. | 我刚刚就是那么说的啊 |
[27:49] | Are you hearing impaired? | 你听力有问题吗 |
[28:00] | Remember… | 记住… |
[28:02] | tagging means nothing | 如果不是用心在做 |
[28:03] | if it doesn’t come from right here. | 涂鸦艺术就毫无意义 |
[28:07] | Yellow Viper, I presume. | 我猜那就是黄蝰蛇吧 |
[28:10] | He’s teaching art to youngsters. | 他在向年轻人传授艺术 |
[28:12] | I mean, this bad guy thing’s gonna be all the joke now. | 如今这些坏人简直是个笑话 |
[28:14] | What next– cuddles and ice cream? | 接下来是要来个抱抱吃个冰激凌吗 |
[28:26] | Private class. | 这是封闭课堂 |
[28:28] | I’m Detective Decker. | 我是戴克警探 |
[28:29] | This is… never mind. | 这是…无所谓了 |
[28:31] | I need to ask you a few questions | 关于本尼时尚秀上的枪击案 |
[28:32] | about the shooting at Benny’s fashion show. | 我有几个问题想问你 |
[28:34] | You got a warrant? | 你们有逮捕令吗 |
[28:36] | If not… | 如果没有… |
[28:38] | beat it. | 就给我滚开 |
[28:39] | I’m not talking to cops. | 我不和警察谈 |
[28:41] | Do you have something to hide, Mr. Viper? | 你有什么想隐瞒的吗 蝰蛇先生 |
[28:43] | Or do you go by Yellow? | 还是你喜欢被称为黄先生 |
[28:45] | You think I’m gonna let you bust my balls | 你以为我会让你在这群孩子面前 |
[28:47] | in front of these kids? | 嘲弄我吗 |
[28:49] | Arrest me | 要么逮捕我 |
[28:50] | or step off. | 要么滚 |
[28:56] | Charming. | 有意思 |
[28:57] | – Is everything okay? – Well, he’s right. | -没事吧 -他说得没错 |
[28:59] | He doesn’t have to talk to us. | 他确实没必要和我们谈什么 |
[29:00] | He really seems to care about those kids. | 他好像真的很在乎那些孩子 |
[29:02] | It’s odd for a criminal. | 一个罪犯这样很奇怪 |
[29:03] | Or anyone, really. | 或者说任何一个人 |
[29:05] | You know, if you spent as much time | 如果你花在犯罪嫌疑人身上的时间 |
[29:07] | appealing to suspects as you do annoying me, | 和花在惹恼我的时间一样多的话 |
[29:10] | things might go… | 事情进展也许… |
[29:11] | go a lot faster. | 会快得多 |
[29:29] | Our lucky day. | 我们今天真走运 |
[29:30] | Viper and the perv. | 蝰蛇和这个变态都在 |
[29:32] | Bravo, crybaby. This is a bold move, isn’t it? | 好样的 爱哭鬼 这回还真是勇敢啊 |
[29:35] | Come on, turn around. | 快调头走人 |
[29:37] | If you walk away now, no one has to get arrested, | 如果你现在离开 没人会被逮捕 |
[29:39] | no one has to get hurt– | 没人会受伤 |
[29:40] | Yeah, they do. Viper killed my cousin. | 想都别想 蝰蛇杀了我的表妹 |
[29:42] | I’m here to get justice! | 我是来伸张正义的 |
[29:43] | As you should. | 你应该如此 |
[29:44] | Are you insane? Shut up. | 你疯了吗 闭嘴 |
[29:46] | What? | 什么 |
[29:48] | Please, I promise we’re dealing with this. | 拜托 我们答应过会解决这件事的 |
[29:50] | You and your perv partner want to get caught | 你和你的变态搭档想卷进这场争斗 |
[29:51] | in the crossfire, cop, be my guest. | 警察女士 请便 |
[29:55] | Smoke this piece! | 尝尝这个的厉害 |
[30:02] | Enough danger for you yet? | 够了吗 你要的危险 |
[30:03] | Just stay there. Stay there. | 待着别动 |
[30:05] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[30:10] | Right. | 好吧 |
[30:15] | This ain’t about you, it’s about Viper! | 这不关你的事 是蝰蛇 |
[30:19] | Hey, now if you’d just give that gun I’d asked for– | 现在如果你能把我要的枪给我… |
[30:20] | – Stop talking. – Okay. | -住嘴 -好吧 |
[30:23] | Diego? | 迭戈 |
[30:25] | Diego, put down your weapon. | 迭戈 放下武器 |
[30:27] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[30:29] | This isn’t what you want. | 这不是你想要的 |
[30:30] | Taking down Viper is exactly what he wants. | 干掉蝰蛇就是他想要的 |
[30:33] | We’re doing it for Paola! Step off! | 我们这么做是为了宝拉 闪开 |
[30:36] | I said step off! | 我说了 闪开 |
[30:38] | You know, as the Master of Punishment, | 你知道 作为惩罚大师 |
[30:39] | I completely understand your desire to make Viper pay | 我完全理解你想让蝰蛇为你表妹的惨死 |
[30:42] | for the tragic death of your cousin… | 付出代价的心情 |
[30:43] | Lucifer, you do remember that bullets hurt, right? | 路西法 你没忘记中弹会痛吧 |
[30:45] | And furthermore, you do seem to have this danger thing down pat, | 说起来 你似乎对做这种危险的事很熟练 |
[30:49] | don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[30:50] | I mean the Devil could learn a thing or two. | 说不定撒旦还能跟你学学 |
[30:52] | The Devil? The hell you talking about? | 什么撒旦 你胡说什么呢 |
[30:53] | So, answer me this: | 回答我 |
[30:55] | So, you engage in turf wars, | 你们争地盘 |
[30:56] | yet nobody actually owns any turf? | 但实际上你们都没有地盘吗 |
[30:58] | Get back, freak! | 退回去 怪胎 |
[30:59] | All right, let’s finish this. | 让我们了结这事 |
[31:00] | And-and those trousers. | 还有 还有这条裤子 |
[31:01] | I mean, you wear them so low that, | 你穿得太低了 |
[31:03] | well, your ass is exposed to other naughty men, | 你的屁股都被别的坏男人看到了 |
[31:05] | and we all know what kind of danger that can bring, don’t we? | 我们都清楚那样会有什么危险对吗 |
[31:07] | I mean, you can park your bike in there. | 你都可以把自行车停在那儿了 |
[31:09] | You making fun of his pants, yo? | 你在取笑他的内裤吗 |
[31:11] | Well, are we talking pants or trousers? | 我们说的是内裤还是外裤 |
[31:12] | Because it’s very confusing. | 很让人糊涂好吗 |
[31:15] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[31:18] | – Oh, dear. – Don’t matter. | -天啊 -无所谓 |
[31:20] | I’ll kill you first. | 我先杀了你 |
[31:24] | Hey, what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[31:26] | Where’s Viper? | 蝰蛇去哪了 |
[31:28] | You had your hero moment– stay down, or you’re gonna get shot! | 你已经逞过英雄了 乖乖趴着 当心中枪 |
[31:31] | Indeed! | 没问题 |
[31:36] | What’s that? What happened? | 那是什么 怎么回事 |
[31:41] | What the hell is happening? | 到底发生了什么 |
[31:47] | Maze is happening. | 麦子来了 |
[31:49] | Your bartender’s a ninja? | 你的酒保是个忍者吗 |
[31:50] | – Of course she is. – Yeah. | -当然了 -是 |
[31:51] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[31:55] | Shattered tibia. | 胫骨碎裂 |
[31:59] | Orbital fracture. | 眼眶骨折 |
[32:02] | It was first perfected in the hellfires of Tyre. | 她是在火烧推罗时炼成的这招 |
[32:07] | The humerus crush! | 肱骨粉碎 |
[32:11] | Love that Maze! | 爱死了这样的麦子 |
[32:33] | Bravo, Detective. | 精彩 警探 |
[32:39] | Ass saved. | 救完了 |
[32:40] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[32:41] | His ass, not yours. | 是他 不是你 |
[32:59] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[33:07] | Care to tell me what happened? | 想告诉我怎么了吗 |
[33:10] | You wouldn’t believe me if I did. | 我说了你也不会信 |
[33:14] | They found a gun in Viper’s bag. | 他们在蝰蛇包里找到把枪 |
[33:16] | It’s a .38. Same caliber fired at Benny’s show. | 点38口径 和本尼秀场上的那把一样 |
[33:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:24] | You should know something. | 有些事你该知道 |
[33:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:26] | I talked to Lucifer about you the other day. | 那天我跟路西法聊了你 |
[33:28] | Yeah, I heard. | 我听说了 |
[33:29] | I mean, not that it got me anywhere. | 虽说谈了也没什么用 |
[33:31] | If anyone can handle themselves around that wack job, it’s you. | 如果谁能在那疯子身边管住自己 那就是你 |
[33:35] | And, hey, it looks like, uh… | 看起来… |
[33:37] | you got the bad guy. | 你抓住了坏人 |
[33:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:43] | Looks like. | “看起来” |
[33:59] | What, no “thank you”? | 怎么 不说声谢谢吗 |
[34:02] | I don’t know why you’re upset. I helped save kids. | 你生什么气 我可是帮忙救下了孩子们 |
[34:05] | And we arrested our shooter. | 还抓住了枪击犯 |
[34:06] | One might say I did you a favor. | 可算是帮了你忙 |
[34:09] | Yeah, I think I just figured it out, why you do these favors. | 是 我想我知道你为什么帮我了 |
[34:12] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[34:14] | It’s about power. | 为了权力 |
[34:15] | It makes you feel superior. In control. | 这让你感觉掌控着一切 |
[34:18] | You’re addicted to creating chaos and seeing where the chips fall, | 你迷上了制造混乱 看事情发展 |
[34:20] | to hell with the consequences. | 毫不管后果 |
[34:22] | It’s like you have some kind of god complex. | 就像是你有上帝情结 |
[34:25] | I most certainly do not. | 我绝对没有 |
[34:27] | You do a favor for one person, | 你帮助一个人 |
[34:28] | someone else suffers. | 就会有另一人受苦 |
[34:29] | When you gave Benny that favor you damned Viper to prison. Twice. | 你帮了本尼的忙 就害得蝰蛇入狱 还是两次 |
[34:34] | Whether he’s guilty or not. | 不论他是否有罪 |
[34:55] | What? | 干什么 |
[34:56] | Stop staring. | 别盯着我了 |
[34:57] | You’re having another one of those “gut feelings,” aren’t you? | 你又有”直觉”了是不是 |
[34:59] | Like you had on the Palmetto case. | 就像棕榈街那案子一样 |
[35:01] | This has nothing to do with Palmetto. | 这跟棕榈街没关系 |
[35:03] | Au contraire. | 恰恰相反 |
[35:04] | I think it has everything to do with it. | 我觉得非常有关系 |
[35:05] | See? Addicted to creating chaos, talking out of your ass… | 看到没 深爱制造混乱 百般抵赖 |
[35:08] | Like I said: you were trusting your instincts on that case, | 就像我说的 你在那案子里相信直觉 |
[35:10] | just like you’re trusting them now. | 在这案子里也相信 |
[35:12] | I mean, why would a seasoned parolee | 为什么一个假释惯犯 |
[35:15] | bring a gun to a children’s art class? | 会带枪去儿童艺术班 |
[35:17] | For all we know, Mr. Viper is innocent. | 据我们所知 蝰蛇先生是无辜的 |
[35:19] | I am innocent, man! | 我是无辜的 兄弟 |
[35:22] | See? | 看到没 |
[35:23] | What do you know? Our suspect has ears. | 他长了耳朵的好吧 |
[35:25] | Let’s see if he has a conscience, as well, shall we? | 那我们来看看他长没长良心 |
[35:28] | Mr. Viper. | 蝰蛇先生 |
[35:29] | Mr. Viper… | 蝰蛇先生 |
[35:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:33] | You’ve already wasted so much of your life. | 你已经浪费了那么久的人生 |
[35:36] | What do you desire to do with the rest of your time on Earth? | 生命剩下的时间里你想干什么 |
[35:40] | All I want to do is my art. | 我只想创作艺术 |
[35:43] | I swear I didn’t shoot up Benny’s show. | 我发誓没在本尼秀场开枪 |
[35:46] | If I hated him so much, | 如果我那么恨他 |
[35:47] | why would I bother to go after him and miss? | 为什么不直接打死他 |
[35:52] | Yes, he’s got a point, actually. | 其实他说得在理 |
[35:54] | I mean, to pop off in a crowd like that and not hit anyone, | 像那样在人群里开枪 还不伤到人 |
[35:57] | he’d have to be the worst shot in the world. | 枪法一定烂得可以 |
[35:59] | Or the best. | 或者准得可以 |
[36:05] | Steady on, Detective. | 悠着点 警探 |
[36:12] | It’s my Pig Diddy piece. | 这是我吹牛老猪的画 |
[36:14] | Collector in Dubai offered me 150 G’s for it. | 迪拜的藏家要出15万买 |
[36:16] | I want you to have it. | 我送给你 |
[36:18] | As thanks for saving my life. Again. | 作为再次救我一命的感谢 |
[36:22] | Yes, my favor really did pay off for you, didn’t it, Benny? | 我的人情真的有效果 是吗 本尼 |
[36:25] | You’re a huge star. | 你成了巨星 |
[36:27] | But if there’s one thing the Devil abhors, it’s a fake. | 但如果说恶魔讨厌什么 那就是虚伪 |
[36:31] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:32] | I’m all about authenticity. | 我可是真心的 |
[36:34] | Sure. Except for the lying. | 是 除了骗人 |
[36:36] | You failed to inform me | 你没有告诉我 |
[36:38] | that in getting you off the B&E charge, | 为你洗脱入室抢劫罪 |
[36:40] | suspicion would immediately fall on your best friend. | 嫌疑会立刻落到你好朋友身上 |
[36:42] | I had no control over that. | 这我没法控制 |
[36:44] | Didn’t you? | 是吗 |
[36:49] | Hey, it’s good to see you, man. I missed you, bro. | 真高兴见到你 兄弟 我好想你 |
[36:51] | That why you never came to visit me in prison? | 那你为什么不来监狱看我 |
[36:53] | I wish I could’ve done more. | 我也希望自己能帮到你 |
[36:54] | Framing him for shooting up your fashion show surely didn’t help. | 诬陷他在你的秀场开枪显然帮不上 |
[36:57] | Viper was always the real talent. | 有才的一直是蝰蛇 |
[36:58] | When you heard he was getting released, | 当你听说他要出狱了 |
[37:00] | you tried to take down the competition | 你想在他威胁到你地位之前 |
[37:01] | before he could take down you. | 消灭竞争对手 |
[37:03] | Planned a simple frame job. | 策划了一场简单的嫁祸 |
[37:05] | Parole violation that would send Viper back to prison. | 违反假释规定就能让蝰蛇重回监狱 |
[37:07] | But when Paola Cortez died, you had to improvise, didn’t you? | 但宝拉·科特斯死了 你只好随机应变 对吗 |
[37:10] | You knew pointing the fingers at Latin Kings | 你知道只要指证拉丁王者 |
[37:11] | would eventually get back to me. | 最终会查到我头上 |
[37:13] | How the hell could I have staged that frame job? | 怎么可能是我策划的嫁祸 |
[37:15] | How could I have pointed a gun at myself? | 我怎么可能拿枪指着自己 |
[37:17] | Because you didn’t pull the trigger. | 因为开枪的不是你 |
[37:19] | So many bullets fired into that crowd. | 枪手往人群中开了这么多枪 |
[37:21] | How did no one get hit? | 却没有人受伤 |
[37:23] | That takes precision. | 那需要精准的枪法 |
[37:25] | I saw your Marine tattoo when I met you, Hector. | 第一次见面我就看见了你的海军陆战队纹身 赫克托 |
[37:27] | A heart in crosshairs. Sniper unit. | 心型准星 狙击队专属标志 |
[37:30] | Best marksmen in the world. | 世上最准的枪手 |
[37:32] | Did you know firing a gun into a crowd is a felony? | 你知道对人群开枪是重罪吗 |
[37:36] | You’re responsible for Paola’s murder. | 你是杀死宝拉的凶手 |
[37:38] | Unless, of course, you were just doing someone a favor. | 当然了 除非你是帮某人做事 |
[37:42] | No, man. Hey… | 不是的 哥们… |
[37:43] | Benny made me do it! I’ll testify, man. | 本尼逼我这么做的 我可以作证 |
[37:46] | He told me he’d make me a partner. | 他答应我让我做合伙人 |
[37:48] | But then he made me plant the gun on Viper. | 但他逼我把枪栽赃到蝰蛇身上 |
[37:53] | And kill Pig Diddy. | 还有杀死吹牛老猪 |
[37:56] | I loved that pig, man. | 我很爱那只猪的好吗 |
[37:59] | Well, the good news is that whilst all dogs go to Heaven, | 好消息是 虽然所有的狗都会上天堂 |
[38:02] | you’d be surprised how many pigs are waiting for you in Hell. | 你会惊讶地狱有多少猪在等着你 |
[38:06] | Okay, let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[38:08] | You were never good as me, man. | 你根本不如我 哥们 |
[38:09] | You were never good as me, man! Never! | 你从来就不如我 |
[38:10] | What? I don’t think so, Sonny G. | 是吗 我可不这么认为 骗子 |
[38:13] | Not my… | 这不是我的… |
[38:22] | I’m no expert on L.A. Street art, but it’s funny… | 虽然我对洛杉矶街头艺术没什么研究 有趣的是 |
[38:25] | this piece seems a lot more authentic to me now. | 如今这作品看起来才更像原创 |
[38:34] | I think I’ll keep it. | 那我就收下了 |
[38:44] | We’re here live at the location of the impromptu shrine | 我们正在群众自发为宝拉·科特斯搭建的临时纪念坛 |
[38:47] | for Paola Cortez, the young art school student | 为大家报道 这位年轻的艺校学生 |
[38:50] | killed at the fashion show for artist/designer Benny Choi, | 在艺术家兼设计师本尼·崔的时尚秀上遇害身亡 |
[38:53] | who has been arrested for the killing. | 本尼现已因杀人被捕 |
[38:55] | – Can we start, please? Excuse me. – Yes, ma’am. | -我们能开始了吗 -好的 长官 |
[38:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:59] | The mother… | 宝拉·科特斯的母亲 |
[39:01] | of Paola Cortez can rest a little easier tonight, | 今晚终于能得到些许慰藉 |
[39:04] | knowing that her daughter’s killer is behind bars. | 如今杀死她女儿的凶手已经捉拿归案 |
[39:07] | The arrest of Benny Choi | 本尼·崔 |
[39:09] | and several of the Latin Kings membership is a reminder | 与数名拉丁王者成员被捕正代表着 |
[39:12] | that my LAPD | 我们洛杉矶警察 |
[39:14] | means justice for all. | 会坚持为所有人伸张正义 |
[39:19] | You know, I’d love to make that woman cry for real. | 我特别想让那女人真哭一回 |
[39:22] | She’s gonna be chief of police because of you. | 拜你所赐 她马上就会升任警察局长 |
[39:26] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[39:27] | I simply made good on a favor. | 我只是信守了承诺 |
[39:29] | – Aren’t you the little saint? – Oh, no, no. | -你还真是个圣人啊 -不不 |
[39:31] | This time, I called in my IOU. | 这次 我索取了回报 |
[39:34] | Olivia got what she wanted, | 奥利维亚得到了她想要的 |
[39:35] | and I got what I wanted. | 我也得到了我想要的 |
[39:37] | Oh, don’t say it. Come on, don’t say it. | 别 千万别说 |
[39:39] | I am now an official civilian consultant for the LAPD. | 如今我正式成为了洛杉矶警局的平民顾问 |
[39:45] | Oh. Not that there’s anything civil about the Devil. | 不过撒旦可不是什么循规蹈矩的平民 |
[39:46] | What fun would that be? | 那样还有什么乐趣 |
[39:50] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[39:51] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[39:52] | We’re partners. | 如今我们是搭档了 |
[39:54] | What, you’re not going to protest? | 怎么 你不反对吗 |
[39:55] | Actually, no. | 说实话 我不会 |
[39:56] | I may have no idea what your angle is, but… | 或许我不知道你真正目的是什么 |
[40:00] | at least now I can keep my eye on you. | 但至少如今我可以时刻监视你 |
[40:02] | Keep your enemies close, right? | 亲近你的敌人 不是吗 |
[40:03] | Close? | 亲近 |
[40:05] | So does this mean you’re gonna take me home | 这是否意味着现在你会带我回家 |
[40:07] | and consummate our new arrangement, then, Detective? | 庆祝我们的关系更近一层呢 警探 |
[40:18] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你是默认了 |
[40:27] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[40:29] | What, you’re just gonna leave me here? In this part of town? | 你真的要把我丢在这里吗 丢在这种地方 |
[40:31] | You said you wanted danger. | 是你说的 你渴望危险 |
[40:33] | What…? | 什么… |
[40:34] | Detective! Detective! | 警探 警探 |
[40:39] | I don’t even have a phone! | 我身上连手机都没有 |
[40:43] | Ah, well. That’s just marvelous, isn’t it? | 这简直不能再赞了 |
[40:58] | Humanity tested, homicide solved, gangbanger attire dissected… | 测试了人性 破了凶杀案 弄明白了帮派潮流 |
[41:03] | Although, that one I still have questions about. | 好吧 关于那点我还有些疑问 |
[41:06] | Anyway, cheers. | 不管怎样 干杯 |
[41:07] | To you, Maze, for saving my mortalized ass. | 这杯敬你 麦子 谢谢你救了变成凡人的我 |
[41:12] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:16] | Yes, you may have a point about the dangers of becoming mortal. | 没错 关于变成凡人的危险你说得有理 |
[41:19] | There are consequences. | 确实会有后果 |
[41:21] | I need to be careful. | 我需要更加小心 |
[41:22] | Yes, you do. | 没错 你是该小心 |
[41:24] | Yes, after all, I almost got our pet detective killed. | 毕竟 我差点害死了我们的宠物警探 |
[41:29] | Oh, Mazie… | 麦子啊 |
[41:32] | I know that you’ll always protect me. | 我知道你永远会保护我 |
[41:35] | No matter how mortal I become, | 不管我是否变成了凡人 |
[41:37] | the Devil can depend on that. | 撒旦永远无需怀疑这一点 |
[41:39] | Yes, you can. | 没错 |
[41:42] | Whatever the danger, I’ll be there to stop it. | 无论是什么危险 我都会帮你阻止 |
[41:45] | Whether you see it coming or not. | 不管你自己是否意识到 |
[41:48] | That’s my Maze. | 这才是我的麦子 |
[42:37] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[42:41] | Hello? | 有人吗 |