时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You’re the Lord of Hell. | 你可是地狱之主 |
[00:04] | Amenadiel is right– | 阿曼纳迪尔是对的 |
[00:06] | you are changing. | 你正在改变 |
[00:07] | You betrayed me, Maze. | 你背叛了我 麦子 |
[00:08] | – Lucifer… – I don’t want to hear it. We’re done. | -路西法… -我不想听 你我从此一刀两断 |
[00:11] | Enjoying the life I gave you? | 享受我给你的生命吗 |
[00:13] | Do you want to go back? | 你想回去吗 |
[00:16] | Because I can make that happen. | 因为我可以帮你实现 |
[00:18] | Seems I’m dealing with a bit of a mortality sitch. | 貌似我正面临着一小段凡人时期 |
[00:21] | I’m bleeding. | 我在流血 |
[00:21] | All I have to do is wait for some pitiful thug | 我也只用等着某个毛贼杀了你 |
[00:25] | to end you, and right back to Hell you go. | 让你重回地狱就行了 |
[00:29] | Who do you want me to kill? | 你想让我杀谁 |
[00:31] | Lucifer Morningstar deserves everything he gets, | 路西法·晨星遇到那些事都是报应 |
[00:33] | but I can’t let you kill him. | 但我不能让你杀他 |
[00:37] | It would seem that I’m saying no. | 我在拒绝你 |
[00:41] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[01:11] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[01:13] | No. No. | 不会吧 |
[01:18] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[01:20] | God, what have I done? | 上帝 我做了什么 |
[01:23] | Don’t worry, my father’s the forgiving sort. | 没事 我父亲很宽宏大量 |
[01:25] | Well, except when it comes to me. | 除了跟我有关的事 |
[01:28] | Triple espresso or hair of the dog? | 浓缩咖啡还是醒酒液 |
[01:30] | No. | 不 |
[01:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[01:33] | Both. | 都要 |
[01:36] | Please tell me, we didn’t… | 你告诉我 我们没有… |
[01:40] | Did we ever. | 有啊 |
[01:42] | And I’m pretty sure we made Rosemary’s baby. | 我很确定 我们造人了 |
[01:45] | Detective, it was extraordinary. | 警探 真是让人叹为观止啊 |
[01:47] | The heat, the gymnastics. | 那热浪 那技巧 |
[01:49] | I mean, you had moves that made even the Devil blush. | 你的技术真是让撒旦都刮目相看啊 |
[01:52] | No, this is bad. | 不 这下糟了 |
[01:55] | Whatever happened last night, | 不管昨晚发生了什么 |
[01:56] | don’t tell me, I’d rather not know. | 不要告诉我 我宁愿不知道 |
[01:58] | What, that we didn’t do the nasty? | 什么 不告诉你我们没做坏事吗 |
[02:01] | We didn’t? | 没有吗 |
[02:02] | Nope, I turned you down cold. | 没有 我无情地拒绝了你 |
[02:04] | You, the guy who’s been trying to get me into the sack | 你 自从第一次见我起 |
[02:07] | since day one had a chance to sleep with me, | 就想跟我上床的人 |
[02:10] | and you did…? | 你… |
[02:11] | Why-why am I naked? | 为什么我裸着 |
[02:12] | What, you mean you don’t remember the part | 你是说你不记得 |
[02:14] | where you passed out, woke up again, | 自己倒下去 又起来 |
[02:16] | shouted at me, “It’s too hot in this five-story hellhole,” | 大喊”这破地方好热啊” |
[02:19] | I believe it was, | 不过确实热 |
[02:20] | then tore your clothes off and proceeded to hog the bed? | 然后你就自己扒光自己上床睡了 |
[02:22] | I do that. Sometimes. | 我是会那样 有时候 |
[02:24] | When I’m upset. | 我不开心的时候 |
[02:25] | And you’d be upset, too, if your ex dumped you by text. | 如果你前任用一条短信甩了你 你也会不开心的 |
[02:28] | No, I’d be relieved if Dan dumped me. | 不 如果丹甩了我我肯定如释重负 |
[02:31] | Even still, it’s very out of character to see you so unhinged. | 不过看到你这么错乱还真是出乎意料 |
[02:34] | And out of character for me, too. | 我也出乎意料 |
[02:37] | The whole “Not wanting to have sex with you” thing. | 因为我不想跟你上床 |
[02:39] | I mean, here’s the strange part. | 奇怪的是 |
[02:41] | This gave me quite a rush. | 这让我很兴奋 |
[02:43] | Can’t explain it. | 我无法解释 |
[02:43] | I’ve been thinking about it all night. | 我整晚都在想这个问题 |
[02:47] | Okay, last night was a fluke. | 听着 昨晚只是偶然 |
[02:49] | For both of us. | 对我们都是 |
[02:50] | Never happened, leave it at that. | 什么都没发生 不要去提了 |
[02:53] | Right. | 好 |
[02:55] | You snore, by the way. | 对了 你打呼噜 |
[02:58] | Like an Albanian field wench! | 就跟乡下老大妈一样 |
[03:07] | Did you finally seal the deal with your little detective? | 你终于跟你的警探修成正果了吗 |
[03:09] | If we were on speaking terms, perhaps I’d fill you in. | 如果我们还说话 那我可能会告诉你 |
[03:13] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[03:15] | Why do you ask? | 为什么问 |
[03:15] | You still reporting back to my brother? | 你还要跟我哥哥报告吗 |
[03:18] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[03:19] | No, do me a favor, Maze. | 就当帮我个忙 麦子 |
[03:20] | How about you let me lead my life, | 你让我过我的生活 |
[03:22] | and I’ll let you lead yours, deal? | 我让你过你的生活 如何 |
[03:25] | You can’t be mad at me forever. | 你不能永远生我的气 |
[03:28] | But I can. | 我可以 |
[03:29] | It’s one of the luxuries of being the Devil. | 这是身为撒旦的好处之一 |
[03:40] | Detective, I believe you left these after our sleepover last night. | 警探 这是你昨晚过夜留下的吧 |
[03:44] | What’s the hole at the back for? | 后面的洞是做什么的 |
[03:46] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[03:47] | Those are not mine. | 这不是我的 |
[03:48] | More of a commando girl. | 原来你喜欢不穿底裤 |
[03:49] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[03:51] | Dearie me. | 我的天 |
[03:53] | Someone woke up on the wrong side of a .38. | 有人被.38口径子弹上了啊 |
[03:55] | Yeah, single gunshot wound to the chest. | 胸部中弹一次 |
[03:58] | No wallet. | 没有钱包 |
[03:59] | Tan marks where a ring and a watch were lifted. | 白色痕迹是戒指和手表被撸走了 |
[04:02] | A staircase robbery. | 楼梯抢劫 |
[04:03] | Is that a thing now? | 现在都兴干这个了吗 |
[04:05] | This is the Dunlear Foundation. | 这是邓利尔基金会 |
[04:07] | They help the homeless and the underprivileged. | 他们帮助无家可归的人和穷人 |
[04:10] | So, who’s the dashing corpse? | 那这具尸体是谁 |
[04:11] | Tim Dunlear himself, head of the foundation, | 蒂姆·邓利尔本人 基金会会长 |
[04:15] | former NBA star, notorious playboy. | NBA退役明星 臭名昭著的花花公子 |
[04:18] | He was into drugs, gambling, women. | 他之前喜欢毒品 赌博 女人 |
[04:20] | My typical Wednesday. | 我典型的周三生活 |
[04:22] | But then he left pro ball and he turned his life around. | 但后来退役重新做人了 |
[04:25] | He dedicated himself to philanthropy. | 致力于慈善事业 |
[04:27] | He was beloved. | 大家很爱戴他 |
[04:29] | Right, bad boy turned good. | 浪子回头了 |
[04:32] | It’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:33] | Are you Emmett Toussaint? | 你是埃米特·图森特吗 |
[04:35] | You found the body? | 是你发现的尸体 |
[04:35] | I’m Detective Decker. Can you tell us what happened? | 我是戴克警探 你能说一下是怎么回事吗 |
[04:38] | I volunteer for the foundation’s outreach program. | 我是基金扩展项目的志愿者 |
[04:41] | Came here to meet him, and he was just lying here. | 我来见他 发现他就躺在那里 |
[04:44] | How did you know Mr. Dunlear? | 你怎么认识邓利尔先生的 |
[04:46] | He sponsored me to come to L.A. after the earthquake in Haiti. | 海地发生地震后他资助我来的洛杉矶 |
[04:48] | Tim was my mentor. | 蒂姆是我的导师 |
[04:50] | Handsome and saintly. | 又帅又高尚 |
[04:51] | Did you see anyone else at the scene or notice anything strange? | 你在犯罪现场看到其他人或者奇怪的东西了吗 |
[04:55] | There was a guy outside. | 当时外面有个人 |
[04:56] | He ran when he saw me. | 他看见我就跑了 |
[04:58] | I gave the cops a description. | 我给警察描述过了 |
[05:00] | Think he was homeless. | 觉得他是个流浪汉 |
[05:01] | Did Mr. Dunlear ever speak of a certain philanthropic high | 邓利尔先生有没有说过在无私助人之后 |
[05:05] | after one of his selfless acts? | 会出现某种善行的快感 |
[05:07] | You know, for example, | 比如说 |
[05:08] | say when he chose not to sleep with a drunken woman? | 他选择不和一个喝醉酒的女人上床 |
[05:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:13] | Did I say something wrong? | 我说错什么了吗 |
[05:16] | We are questioning a minor. | 我们在问一个未成年人 |
[05:20] | I’m sorry about your mentor. | 为你的导师的遭遇表示遗憾 |
[05:22] | We’ll call you if we have any more questions. | 如果还有别的问题我们会找你的 |
[05:27] | What? I just feel quite connected to our victim. | 干嘛 我只是觉得和受害者很有共鸣 |
[05:31] | You are nothing like Tim Dunlear. | 你和蒂姆·邓利尔完全没有共同之处 |
[05:33] | Bad boy with a heart of gold? | 不良少年的外表下是一颗菩萨心肠 |
[05:35] | I am everything like Tim. | 我跟蒂姆简直一模一样 |
[05:36] | May as well be solving my own murder. | 也在解决我自己的谋杀案 |
[05:38] | Only you could turn a tragic death | 只有你会把一桩惨案 |
[05:40] | into an excuse to talk about you. | 变成自夸的理由 |
[05:44] | Well, who else would I talk about? | 那我还要说谁 |
[05:50] | Got these on sale. | 促销的时候买的 |
[05:51] | Extra strong, UV resistant, | 加强型 抗紫外线 |
[05:53] | and still 30% off. | 还打七折 |
[05:59] | Do you really think you’re gonna get away with this? | 你真以为你做这种事还会侥幸逃脱吗 |
[06:03] | Probably not. | 大概不会吧 |
[06:04] | I’ll bet the SWAT team’s about to bust down the door any minute. | 我敢说特种部队随时会破门而入 |
[06:08] | Not like there’s much else going on | 好像这座四百万人的城市里 |
[06:09] | in a city of four million people. | 没别的事要忙一样 |
[06:13] | As much as I hate Lucifer, I’m not gonna let you kill him. | 我就算那么恨路西法 我也不会让你杀了他 |
[06:17] | I’m not gonna do anything. No. | 我什么都不会做的 不会 |
[06:21] | But you know who would want him dead? | 但你知道谁想让他死吗 |
[06:23] | Someone who’s jealous. | 妒火中烧的某个人 |
[06:25] | Someone who hates the fact | 某个痛恨觊觎 |
[06:27] | that he’s clearly got a thing for his ex-wife. | 自己旧情难忘的前妻的人 |
[06:34] | Someone whose fingerprints I put all over the murder weapon. | 某个指纹被我印满凶器的人 |
[06:38] | Sound like anyone you know, Dan? | 这人听起来耳熟吗 丹 |
[06:44] | Don’t go anywhere. | 哪都甭想去 |
[06:53] | My husband was so generous. | 我丈夫那么慷慨 |
[06:56] | If they had just asked for help, | 如果他们寻求帮助 |
[06:57] | he would have given them anything. | 他什么都会给的 |
[06:59] | What kind of person would do something like this? | 什么样的人会做这种事呢 |
[07:01] | Well, how much time do you have? | 你有多少时间 |
[07:03] | Tim would be devastated to know we’ve got to cancel | 如果蒂姆知道我们要取消筹资宴会 |
[07:06] | the fund-raising gala. | 一定会很难过的 |
[07:07] | You’re right, Kyle. | 你说得对 凯尔 |
[07:08] | Well, we wouldn’t want to devastate our fallen hero. | 我们可不能让已逝的英雄失望 |
[07:11] | The show must go on. | 活动一定要继续进行 |
[07:13] | This is an active crime scene. | 这是犯罪现场 |
[07:14] | We can’t have an event here. | 我们不能在这里举办活动 |
[07:15] | No, that wouldn’t be right. | 对 那样不好 |
[07:17] | Well, I just happen to own | 我刚好在洛城有个 |
[07:18] | the preeminent party venue in Los Angeles. | 无与伦比的聚会场地 |
[07:21] | You can hold your benefit at my club. | 你可以在我的俱乐部举行义演 |
[07:23] | – I don’t know. – No, no, your husband | -我也不知道 -不不 你丈夫 |
[07:25] | was a kindred spirit, | 跟我志趣相投 |
[07:26] | and I pledge to carry on his good work | 我保证会将他的善行坚持下去 |
[07:28] | and personally find– and punish– his killer. | 亲手抓到并惩罚杀害他的凶手 |
[07:33] | Tim always said “Tragedy brings sorrow | 蒂姆总是说 悲剧会带来悲痛 |
[07:36] | but also true good.” | 但也会带来真善 |
[07:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:39] | You are so welcome. | 千万别客气 |
[07:45] | If this was a robbery, our perp’s gonna want to cash in | 如果这是抢劫案的话 罪犯肯定会在 |
[07:48] | before the cops get wind of this, | 警方得到消息之前销赃 |
[07:49] | so I’ll call the local pawn shops… | 所以我会联系当地的典当行 |
[07:53] | What is with you today? | 你今天是唱哪出 |
[07:54] | It was rather benevolent of me, | 我提议用光之吧 |
[07:55] | offering up Lux, don’t you think? | 还是非常有慈善家风范的 你不觉得吗 |
[07:57] | Well, one good deed doesn’t make you a saint. | 一件善行可不会把你变成圣人 |
[07:59] | Well, last I counted, it was two good deeds. | 算上上一件 那是两件了 |
[08:01] | But, uh, I’m not feeling the same rush as before. | 但我并没有感觉像之前那样激动 |
[08:04] | Perhaps I’m gonna have to up my game. | 也许我该加大点赌注 |
[08:06] | Whatever you say, St. Lucifer. | 随便你吧 圣人路西法 |
[08:09] | “St. Lucifer.” | “圣人路西法” |
[08:12] | Suits me, don’t you think? | 蛮适合我的 你说呢 |
[08:24] | It’s funny, I’ve always looked at do-gooders with pity. | 说来有趣 我总觉得行善之人十分可悲 |
[08:26] | Little did I know their dirty secret. | 原来是因为我不知道他们的小秘密 |
[08:30] | And what’s that? | 什么秘密 |
[08:31] | – Feels good to do good. – Yes. | -做善事会感觉良好 -是的 |
[08:34] | Good deeds do bring an amount of personal satisfaction | 做善事的确会给行善之人 |
[08:37] | to those who engage in them. | 带来一定的个人满足感 |
[08:39] | No, but I mean it’s like a literal rush, a high. | 不 我是说这像是实实在在的激动 快感 |
[08:42] | Have you ever mixed cocaine and Molly with Pop Rocks? | 你试过把可卡因 甜酒和跳跳糖一块喝吗 |
[08:45] | It’s nothing like that. I’m just curious. | 跟那一点都不像 我就是好奇而已 |
[08:47] | So you’re feeling good about not sleeping with Detective Decker. | 所以没和戴克警探上床你感觉挺好的 |
[08:51] | Well, yes, and offering Lux to the Dunlear Foundation, | 是的 还有把光之吧借给给邓利尔基金会 |
[08:54] | not to mention vowing to find Tim’s killer. | 更别提我还发誓要找到杀害蒂姆的凶手了 |
[08:57] | You’ve identified quite strongly with this man. | 你和这个人产生了很强烈的共鸣 |
[08:59] | Yes. Yes, a man of honor, principle. | 对 对 一个行为高尚节操满满的人 |
[09:02] | You like the way being good makes you feel. | 你喜欢做好人给你的感觉 |
[09:05] | But true good needs | 但真善来自于 |
[09:06] | to come from a place of selflessness, authenticity. | 一个无私 真心的地方 |
[09:09] | Well, of course. | 那是当然 |
[09:11] | I authentically want people to applaud the real me. | 我真心希望人们能为真实的我而喝彩 |
[09:13] | The Devil gets a terrible rap. | 撒旦的名声向来不好 |
[09:15] | So you care about image, how you look to others. | 所以你在意形象 在意他人怎么看你 |
[09:19] | And you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:21] | Okay, my point is, it’s wonderful that you’re evolving. | 我想说 你正试着向善 这很好 |
[09:25] | Right. | 是啊 |
[09:27] | But goodness isn’t a toy. | 但善良不是玩具 |
[09:29] | Well, the way I’m going to play with it, it is. | 但从我行善方式来看 这就是玩具 |
[09:38] | I’m in between gigs. | 目前我手头上暂时没有演出 |
[09:38] | 洛杉矶典当行 后方停车 | |
[09:40] | I’m no thief, I’m an actor, Louie DelGado. | 我不是小偷 我是个演员 路易·德尔加多 |
[09:43] | I had an arc on Party of Five, look me up. | 我在《五口之家》里演过几集 可以去找找 |
[09:46] | I love L.A. Even the homeless have an IMDb page. | 我真爱洛城 就连流浪汉都有IMDb主页 |
[09:49] | You care to explain why you were | 你要不要解释一下为什么 |
[09:50] | caught pawning Tim Dunlear’s championship ring? | 你被发现抵押蒂姆·邓利尔的冠军戒指呢 |
[09:53] | Listen, more importantly, why did you take it to a pawnshop? | 更重要的是你为什么把戒指拿到典当行 |
[09:55] | The Dark Web has much better margins. | 地下黑市的利润可更高啊 |
[09:57] | I swear I didn’t do nothing. | 我发誓我什么都没干 |
[09:58] | Witnesses put you at the scene. | 有目击者说你出现在案发现场 |
[09:59] | You’re telling me this wasn’t a robbery gone wrong? | 你要告诉我这不是抢劫变谋杀吗 |
[10:01] | He was already dead, been like that for a bit. | 他当时已经死了 那样子已经有一会儿了 |
[10:04] | Rigor mortis had set in. | 都已经开始死后僵直了 |
[10:06] | I also did a guest spot on CSI. | 我在《犯罪现场调查》也客串过 |
[10:09] | Tim was my buddy, | 蒂姆是我哥们 |
[10:11] | one of the few people who treated me like a human being. | 为数不多把我当人看的人之一 |
[10:14] | Would your buddy have approved of you stealing valuables | 你哥们会赞同你从他逐渐冰冷的尸体上 |
[10:16] | from his cold dead corpse? | 偷走那些贵重物品吗 |
[10:18] | Tim didn’t care about stuff. | 蒂姆不在乎这些身外物 |
[10:20] | Would have wanted me to have that ring. | 他会愿意把戒指留给我的 |
[10:22] | Give you the shirt off his back. | 甚至能把他身上的衣服脱下来给你穿 |
[10:24] | What about his wallet? | 那他的钱包呢 |
[10:26] | I was gonna return that. | 我正准备还回去呢 |
[10:30] | Some kind of key card. | 某种钥匙卡 |
[10:31] | I have an alibi. | 我有不在场证明 |
[10:32] | I was at a shelter on 7th. | 我在七号的避难所呆着 |
[10:35] | Keep an eye on Louie. | 看着点路易 |
[10:36] | I’m gonna see if his story checks out. | 我去看看他说的是不是真的 |
[10:42] | I also know what it’s like to be without a home. | 我也了解没有家的滋味 |
[10:45] | My father kicked me out. | 我父亲把我赶出了家门 |
[10:47] | It’s very traumatic. | 非常伤人 |
[10:49] | But, much like Tim Dunlear, I’d like to do whatever it takes | 但像蒂姆·邓利尔一样 我也想不惜一切 |
[10:52] | to help you, so, here, the shirt off my back. | 帮助你 所以拿去 我身上的衬衫 |
[10:58] | And, uh, as you can see, | 还有 你可以看到 |
[10:59] | the Devil does indeed wear Prada. | 魔鬼确实穿普拉达 |
[11:03] | Thanks, brother. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[11:04] | Yes, disastrous with those trousers, though. | 是 不过配那条裤子就毁了 |
[11:08] | what the hell? | 管他呢 |
[11:09] | As gratitude for telling us everything you know. | 作为你告诉我们一切的感谢 |
[11:17] | And he’s naked. | 他又脱光了 |
[11:18] | Another act of selfless benevolence. | 又一次无私的善举 |
[11:21] | It’s quite liberating, actually. | 说实话 感觉自在多了 |
[11:23] | Don’t forget. | 别忘了 |
[11:24] | Dry-clean only. | 只能干洗 |
[11:25] | His story checks out. | 他说的是实话 |
[11:26] | We need to get a full written statement. | 我们需要书面口供 |
[11:27] | and get our guy some lunch, okay? | 然后给这哥们买点午餐 |
[11:28] | No-no gluten | 我不能吃麸质 |
[11:30] | or-or dairy, okay? | 或是奶制品 行吗 |
[11:34] | Another good deed | 又做了一件善事 |
[11:35] | but still no rush like before. | 但依然没有之前那种冲动 |
[11:37] | Am I doing this wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[11:38] | In so many ways. | 错的地方多了 |
[11:42] | You’re not getting in my car like that. | 你这样子别想上我的车 |
[11:47] | Meet you at mine? | 在我的地方见 |
[11:52] | So, who do we suspect of this grisly murder? | 那么 这宗残忍的谋杀案嫌疑人是谁 |
[11:55] | Maybe Mr. Dunlear wasn’t as saintly as he appeared. | 也许邓利尔先生没他看起来那么圣洁 |
[11:58] | Who knows who or what he was involved with? | 谁知道他跟谁或是什么东西有染 |
[12:01] | He wasn’t always such a good man. | 他不总是个这么好的人 |
[12:03] | It’s hard to shake your true nature. | 人很难摆脱本性 |
[12:05] | Well, not really. Look at me. | 也不是 看看我 |
[12:06] | No, I saw plenty. | 不用 我看够了 |
[12:08] | – Thank you. – Cheeky. | -谢谢 -不要脸 |
[12:11] | Oh, Lucifer, Detective. | 路西法 警探 |
[12:12] | I wasn’t expecting you. | 我没想到你们会来 |
[12:13] | Yes, we have a few more questions for you. | 是的 我们有些问题要问你 |
[12:15] | Yes, how are you holding up? | 没错 你还好吧 |
[12:18] | Doing my best. | 尽我所能 |
[12:19] | One moment at a time. | 一点点来 |
[12:20] | Mrs. Dunlear, can you think of any personal reason | 邓利尔女士 你能想到谁有动机 |
[12:23] | why someone would want to kill your husband? | 会想要杀害你丈夫吗 |
[12:24] | I thought this was a robbery. | 我还以为这是抢劫 |
[12:26] | No, turns out your husband was dead before our homeless thespian | 不 原来在流浪演员偷你丈夫东西前 |
[12:30] | pilfered his valuables. | 他就已经死了 |
[12:31] | Did Tim have any enemies? | 蒂姆有什么仇人吗 |
[12:32] | Anyone that would want to hurt him? | 任何想要伤害他的人 |
[12:34] | No, absolutely not. | 不 绝对没有 |
[12:36] | Everybody loved Tim. | 大家都喜欢蒂姆 |
[12:37] | Will Fleming– | 威尔·弗莱明 |
[12:38] | counsel for the foundation and the Dunlears. | 基金会以及邓利尔家族的法律顾问 |
[12:40] | This won’t take long, Mr. Fleming. | 这不会拖太久的 弗莱明先生 |
[12:41] | Well, you’re absolutely correct, | 你说的很对 |
[12:42] | because my client is done here. | 因为我的客户说完了 |
[12:45] | Actually I’m | 其实我 |
[12:46] | just here to talk to Vanessa | 只是来和瓦妮莎谈谈 |
[12:48] | about the gala– is that, | 关于那晚会的 这个 |
[12:49] | is that all right? Are you up to that? | 这个可以吗 你同意吗 |
[12:52] | Yes, of course. | 当然可以 |
[12:53] | Lovely. | 太好了 |
[12:55] | So I know it’s not a good time, Vanessa. | 我知道如今提这个不合时宜 瓦妮莎 |
[12:57] | But I want to discuss… | 但我想聊聊… |
[12:59] | My client is grieving. | 我的客户正在哀悼 |
[13:00] | You have any questions, you talk to me. | 你有任何问题 和我说 |
[13:01] | All right, can you establish | 好吧 你能说出 |
[13:03] | Vanessa’s whereabouts at the time of Tim’s death? | 瓦妮莎在蒂姆死亡时身在何处吗 |
[13:05] | Are you accusing my client of murder? | 你是在指责我的客户谋杀吗 |
[13:07] | No, but one quarter of murders are committed by family members. | 不 但四分之一谋杀案的凶手是家人 |
[13:10] | Yes, and half by acquaintances. | 是的 有一半是熟人 |
[13:12] | Which gets to my next question. | 也就引发出了我下一个问题 |
[13:13] | Where were you the night of Tim’s death? | 蒂姆死的那晚你在哪里 |
[13:15] | Listen, you can look at me all you want. | 听着 你可以尽管调查我 |
[13:18] | But Tim came into contact with a lot of people around this place. | 但是蒂姆与这里很多人都有接触 |
[13:20] | Desperate people. | 一些走投无路的人 |
[13:22] | Why do I get the feeling you have someone specific in mind? | 为什么我觉得你话有所指 |
[13:25] | Did you ever fight with Tim? | 你有和蒂姆争吵过吗 |
[13:31] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[13:33] | You didn’t tell me that earlier. | 你之前没和我说 |
[13:35] | I was ashamed. | 我很羞愧 |
[13:36] | Tim told me I might not be receiving | 蒂姆说我可能得不到 |
[13:38] | the scholarship money he promised. | 他说好的那份奖学金了 |
[13:41] | I got angry. | 我生气了 |
[13:44] | Said some things. | 说了一些话 |
[13:46] | I was going to go apologize, but… | 我正准备去道歉 但是… |
[13:50] | when I got there… | 当我到那里时… |
[13:52] | I’m gonna need to test you for gunshot residue. | 我需要你进行射击残留物监测 |
[13:54] | And get a full written statement. | 然后录一份书面口供 |
[13:56] | Whatever you need. | 你想怎么做都行 |
[14:00] | First, I want you to tell me more about | 首先 我想让你告诉我 |
[14:03] | Tim and his relationship with Vanessa– what was it like? | 蒂姆和瓦妮莎的关系如何 是什么样的 |
[14:08] | Great… | 很好 |
[14:09] | when the cameras were on. | 当他们在镜头前面的时候 |
[14:11] | And when they were off? | 那当镜头没对着他们的时候呢 |
[14:15] | Detective, you made it. | 警探 你来啦 |
[14:17] | A little underdressed, but okay. | 穿的不太体面 不过没事 |
[14:19] | What happened with the orphan child? | 那孤儿怎么处理的 |
[14:20] | We’re holding him, waiting on ballistics. | 我们拘留了他 等待弹道检验 |
[14:22] | But he had a lot to say about the Dunlears’ perfect marriage. | 但他说了不少关于邓利尔那完美婚姻的事 |
[14:26] | Apparently Tim hadn’t slept at home in months. | 显然蒂姆已经有数月没回家睡觉了 |
[14:28] | Well, it’s probably all those good deeds. | 可能是因为那些善事 |
[14:29] | So time-consuming. | 太耗费时间了 |
[14:31] | Or… I was right. | 或者 我是对的 |
[14:33] | And Tim was back to his old ways. | 蒂姆重蹈覆辙了 |
[14:34] | You know, that key card we found in his wallet | 你知道 我们在他钱包里找到的那钥匙卡 |
[14:36] | was from a hotel, so maybe he was cheating on Vanessa, | 是旅店用的 也许他对瓦妮莎不忠了 |
[14:38] | she found out, | 她发现了 |
[14:39] | – then decided to… – Punish the cheating bastard | -然后决定 -惩罚这不忠的混蛋 |
[14:41] | by pumping him full of lead. | 开枪打死了他 |
[14:42] | Well, that’s option “A.” | 那是第一个选项 |
[14:44] | Option “B” is the lawyer isn’t telling us everything he knows. | 第二个选项是律师没把他知道的一切告诉我们 |
[14:46] | Option “C” is an emotionally distraught mistress did him in. | 第三个选项是失常抓狂的情妇把他给杀了 |
[14:49] | That old chestnut– if I can’t have him, no one can. | 再强调一次 除了我 谁都不能收他的命 |
[14:51] | What did you get from Vanessa? | 你从瓦妮莎身上套到了什么资料 |
[14:53] | – Is that why we’re here? – Yes, yes. | -这是我们来这的原因吗 -没错 |
[14:54] | She asked me to have lunch | 她叫我代表她 |
[14:55] | with the golden donors of the foundation on her behalf. | 和黄金慈善捐助者一起吃午餐 |
[14:58] | It’s the least I could do. | 这是我最起码能做的 |
[15:00] | The very least. | 最低限度 |
[15:00] | What better way to get intel on a murder than a gaggle | 还有什么比从上流社会那些亦敌亦友的人口中 |
[15:02] | of high-society frenemies? | 套取情报更好的办法吗 |
[15:07] | Tim Dunlear was a true humanitarian. | 蒂姆·邓利尔是个真正的慈善家 |
[15:10] | There’s so few of us around. | 这附近只有我们少数几个人 |
[15:11] | And I have no one to help me process my grief. | 没人能帮我处理我的哀痛 |
[15:13] | Can you believe my therapist had the nerve | 你能相信吗 我的理疗师 |
[15:15] | to go on maternity leave? | 居然敢去放产假 |
[15:17] | Well, I’m here for you, Gayle. | 有我在呢 盖尔 |
[15:18] | You can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以和我说 |
[15:25] | You are a good man. | 你真是个好人 |
[15:27] | Yeah, not quite the reaction I was looking for, | 虽然这不是我想要的反应 |
[15:30] | but, uh, when in Rome. | 但我还是入乡随俗吧 |
[15:31] | To Tim Dunlear. | 敬蒂姆·邓利尔 |
[15:33] | We all loved him. | 我们都爱他 |
[15:36] | Some more than others. | 有些人爱得更深 |
[15:38] | So you heard about Donna Gray? | 这么说你听过唐娜·格雷的事 |
[15:39] | – Yeah. – So sad. | -是啊 -真可悲 |
[15:41] | Throwing yourself at a married man like that. | 对一个已婚男士这样投怀送抱 |
[15:44] | And when they started sleeping together, | 而且他们开始上床的时候 |
[15:46] | poor Vanessa. | 可怜的瓦妮莎 |
[15:48] | Tim turned Donna down cold. | 蒂姆坚决地拒绝了唐娜 |
[15:50] | Not that it’s any of your business. | 但是这不关你的事 |
[15:57] | Tight-lipped and angry. | 口风很紧 满腹怨气 |
[15:58] | Yes, well, with all that Botox, | 加上打了肉毒杆菌 |
[16:00] | I’m surprised she can chew at all. | 我很惊讶她居然能嚼碎东西 |
[16:02] | This is taking too long– maybe we should do your hypnotism, | 这样耗时太久了 也许我们该用你的催眠术 |
[16:04] | – eye-voodoo thing to get them talking. – Yes. | -什么对视巫术让他们开口 -就是 |
[16:07] | You would expect that sort of behavior from me, wouldn’t you? | 你就希望我会这么做是吧 |
[16:09] | Yeah, you making a spectacle to help out a case. | 没错 你总是把破案弄得大张旗鼓 |
[16:12] | Yeah, it’s what you do. | 我正是这么想的 |
[16:13] | Don’t worry, Detective. There’ll be a spectacle. | 别担心 警探 我会大张旗鼓的 |
[16:16] | These women are lonely and unappreciated. | 这些女人寂寞 不被人赏识 |
[16:19] | If I give them what they want, they’ll give us what we want. | 如果我给她们想要的 她们也会回报我们 |
[16:22] | Hello, ladies. | 美女们 你们好 |
[16:24] | Thank you all so much for coming today. | 今天非常感谢你们的到来 |
[16:27] | You’ve all given so generously over the years | 这么多年来 大家对邓利尔基金会 |
[16:29] | to the Dunlear Foundation. | 如此地慷慨 |
[16:32] | In honor of our fallen hero, | 为了纪念我们逝去的英雄 |
[16:34] | I now give you a gift in return. | 现在我将回馈你们一份礼物 |
[16:37] | Me. | 就是我 |
[16:41] | And he’s breaking into song. | 他居然开始唱歌了 |
[16:55] | Gosh, you’re lovely, aren’t you? | 天呐 你真可爱啊 |
[17:16] | Don’t hold back! | 尽情表现吧 |
[17:19] | Stop it! Stop! | 停下 停下 |
[17:21] | What is wrong with you?! | 你怎么回事 |
[17:23] | Why-why are you enjoying yourselves?! | 你们为什么听得这么享受 |
[17:25] | Tim is dead! | 蒂姆死了 |
[17:28] | Shame on you. | 真可耻 |
[17:30] | And shame on all of you. | 你们真可耻 |
[17:36] | And I give you option “D.” | 现在给你第四个选项 |
[17:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[17:40] | – I love you. – Thank you. | -我爱你 -谢谢 |
[17:45] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[17:48] | I loved him. | 我深爱过他 |
[17:49] | Kyle, Tim Dunlear was a hero to all of us. | 凯尔 蒂姆·邓利尔是我们所有人的英雄 |
[17:52] | No, no. | 不不 |
[17:53] | You don’t understand. | 你们不明白 |
[17:57] | Tim and I were in love. | 蒂姆和我相爱了 |
[18:02] | Right, so Tim was cheating on his wife with a man. | 所以蒂姆出轨的对象是个男人 |
[18:05] | I did not see that coming. | 真没想到是这样 |
[18:07] | The Devil usually has impeccable gaydar. | 通常撒旦感应同性恋的能力是无与伦比的 |
[18:09] | Tim was, uh, in denial | 多年来 蒂姆一直 |
[18:12] | about his sexuality for years. | 拒绝承认自己的性取向 |
[18:14] | And then, | 然后 |
[18:17] | we met. | 我们相遇了 |
[18:19] | That explains why he was never at home | 这就解释了他为什么从来不在家 |
[18:21] | and all the secrecy. | 还有这么多的秘密 |
[18:22] | Did you two ever meet at a hotel? | 你们俩有在酒店见面吗 |
[18:24] | No. | 没 |
[18:25] | No, that-that would’ve been too public. | 没 酒店太公开了 |
[18:28] | We only ever met at my apartment. | 我们只会在我的公寓里见面 |
[18:31] | What about Vanessa? | 那瓦妮莎呢 |
[18:32] | Did she know? | 她知道吗 |
[18:33] | They | 他们 |
[18:34] | you know, they-they had an arrangement. | 他们有协议 |
[18:37] | Tim wanted it kept secret. | 蒂姆想要保守秘密 |
[18:39] | And Vanessa agreed. | 瓦妮莎也同意了 |
[18:42] | She needed the Tim Dunlear brand. | 她需要蒂姆·邓利尔的品牌形象 |
[18:45] | Monogamy fails again. | 一夫一妻制又失败了 |
[18:46] | So, if Tim didn’t want out of the closet, | 所以如果蒂姆不想出柜 |
[18:48] | were you aware of anyone that would want to blackmail him? | 那你知道有谁会想要勒索他吗 |
[18:51] | Or threaten to go to the press? | 或是威胁他要向媒体曝光这件事呢 |
[18:52] | No. | 不知道 |
[18:56] | But Tim texted me this photo | 但是蒂姆发了这张照片 |
[18:58] | for safekeeping. | 让我妥善保管 |
[19:01] | I… I have no idea what it means. | 我不知道是什么意思 |
[19:05] | It’s actually the last I ever | 其实这是他出事前 |
[19:07] | heard from him before… | 最后一次跟我联系 |
[19:12] | Do you want another song? | 你想再听一首歌吗 |
[19:15] | If there’s one thing I know about kimchi fried rice, | 我知道韩国泡菜炒饭的这股辣味 |
[19:20] | it’s that heat really kicks things up a notch. | 吃起来真的很带劲 |
[19:24] | You almost died. You came back, | 你差点就死了 如今死里逃生 |
[19:26] | and this is what you do with your second chance? | 就是这样利用你的第二次机会吗 |
[19:33] | You know what happens when you die? | 你知道死的时候会发生什么事吗 |
[19:36] | I can’t say I do. | 这我就没法知道了 |
[19:37] | Well, if you’ve lived a life like I did, you go to Hell. | 如果你经历过我这样的人生 入过地狱 |
[19:43] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[19:45] | In my case, it was for a couple of seconds. | 对我而言 那只是几秒钟的时间 |
[19:47] | Down there, though, it was years… | 不过在那下面 就是几年 |
[19:51] | and years. | 复几年 |
[19:52] | And there’s a door just for you. | 有扇门专门为你而开 |
[19:54] | And inside, Hell | 里面 就是地狱 |
[19:57] | uses what you love against you. | 用你爱的东西去折磨你 |
[20:00] | For me, I love life. | 对我来说 我爱生活 |
[20:02] | Everything about it. Got a hunger for it. | 生活的一切我都渴望 |
[20:05] | So… | 所以… |
[20:08] | they starved me. | 他们饿着我 |
[20:10] | No food. | 没有食物 |
[20:13] | No other people. | 没有其他人 |
[20:14] | No nothing. | 什么都没 |
[20:15] | No TV. | 没有电视 |
[20:17] | Malcolm? | 马尔科姆 |
[20:20] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[20:29] | You always were a scrappy one. | 你果然还是好斗啊 |
[20:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:37] | I do need help. | 我的确需要帮助 |
[20:40] | Never to go back. | 再也不回去 |
[20:42] | So I made a deal. | 所以我做了交易 |
[20:43] | And all I got to do is put a bullet in Lucifer. | 我只需要一枪打死路西法 |
[20:48] | I pull the trigger. | 我扣下板机 |
[20:51] | You take the fall. | 你代我受过 |
[21:09] | Five-second rule. | 五秒原则 |
[21:20] | Teaching, | 教育 |
[21:22] | building, | 建设 |
[21:23] | creating. | 创造 |
[21:25] | I’m Tim Dunlear. | 我是蒂姆·邓利尔 |
[21:26] | Together we can educate Haiti today | 我们携手教育今日的海地 |
[21:28] | for their better tomorrow. | 迎来明日的繁荣 |
[21:42] | Mr. Fleming? | 弗莱明先生 |
[21:43] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[21:44] | I understand you’ve been asking | 我听说你在午宴上 |
[21:46] | some pretty invasive questions at a luncheon. | 问了不少尖锐的问题 |
[21:48] | I have reason to believe that your client | 我有理由相信你的客户 |
[21:50] | knows more than she’s letting on about her husband’s death. | 对她丈夫的死因知道的不止这些 |
[21:52] | Vanessa Dunlear’s entire world has fallen apart. | 瓦妮莎·邓利尔已经崩溃了 |
[21:55] | I mean, what kind of a person targets a-a grieving woman? | 什么样的人会去针对一个悲痛的女性 |
[21:57] | A very rich grieving woman | 一个有钱的悲痛女性 |
[21:59] | who stands to inherit her husband’s estate. | 能继承亡夫的大笔遗产 |
[22:01] | Every cent that Tim had goes back into that foundation. | 蒂姆挣的每一分钱 都投入了那个基金 |
[22:06] | Which you would know, | 这个你该知道 |
[22:07] | because now that Tim’s gone, you took control. | 因为现在蒂姆去世 你接管了基金 |
[22:09] | That’s an interesting turn of events. | 这真是有趣的转变 |
[22:10] | You are messing with the wrong people, Detective. | 你惹错人了 警探 |
[22:13] | Good people. | 我们是好人 |
[22:15] | Back off. | 别来烦我们了 |
[22:24] | You’d never know that Lux was a den of iniquity, would you? | 谁知道光之吧会是个贼窝呢 |
[22:27] | Well, as long as you don’t look too closely at the floors. | 只要你别仔细看地上 |
[22:31] | Will Fleming wants to scare me off? | 弗莱明想吓走我 |
[22:32] | Bring it on. | 尽管放马过来 |
[22:33] | Question is, whether he’s protecting himself or Vanessa. | 问题是 他是在保护自己 还是瓦妮莎 |
[22:36] | Or maybe they’re just good people. | 或者 他们本来就是好人 |
[22:38] | Because you’re suddenly the authority? | 突然间你就成了专家吗 |
[22:40] | Give me a break. | 得了吧 |
[22:41] | Detective, even if Vanessa is guilty, | 警探 就算瓦妮莎有罪 |
[22:44] | this is a woman who’s denied herself carbs since the ’90s | 那女人可是从90年代就不吃碳水 |
[22:47] | and stayed married to a gay man. | 还一直当着同妻 |
[22:49] | If she doesn’t want to talk, she won’t. | 如果她不想开口 她就不会开口 |
[22:51] | And as for their attorney, | 至于他们的律师 |
[22:52] | well, he certainly doesn’t strike me | 也绝对不像是 |
[22:53] | – as the confessional type. – Okay. | -会坦白的人 -好吧 |
[22:55] | Maybe I can’t get them to talk, but you can. | 或许我不能让他们开口 但你可以 |
[22:58] | Come on. I’ve seen you do it dozens of times. | 拜托 我看你做过很多次了 |
[23:00] | No. | 不行 |
[23:01] | Not here. Not tonight. | 不能在这里 也不是今晚 |
[23:03] | Am I missing something? | 我是忽略了什么吗 |
[23:04] | I feel like you’re protecting our main suspects. | 我感觉你在保护我们的主要嫌疑人 |
[23:06] | No, I’m just thinking about the children. | 不 我只是想到了孩子们 |
[23:09] | You want to push pause on a murder investigation | 你想暂停谋杀案调查 |
[23:12] | so you can have a party? | 好在这开派对吗 |
[23:13] | Detective, I made a promise. | 警探 我答应了他们 |
[23:15] | The ladies, the-the foundation, | 答应了女士们 基金会 |
[23:17] | the proud nation of Haiti… | 答应了海地 |
[23:19] | they’re all depending on me tonight. | 他们今晚都指望我了 |
[23:22] | Now, Tim Dunlear may be dead, | 蒂姆·邓利尔或许死了 |
[23:24] | but his legacy lives on, | 但他的精神永存 |
[23:25] | and right now he needs to go change into his tux. | 现在我要去换礼服了 |
[23:29] | It’s about the greater good, Detective. | 这是为了大局 警探 |
[23:31] | The greater good would be parking your ego | 大局是放下你的自负 |
[23:33] | and helping catch the bad guy. | 帮我抓住坏人 |
[23:36] | The old Lucifer would have known that. | 以前的路西法会明白 |
[23:39] | I miss him, by the way. | 另外 我想他 |
[23:42] | At least he had my back. | 起码他会支持我 |
[23:47] | Detective! | 警探 |
[24:02] | Glad someone’s having a good night. | 至少今晚有人很开心 |
[24:08] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[24:09] | You’ve ruined my life. | 你毁了我的人生 |
[24:11] | The least I could do is ruin your night. | 至少让我毁掉你的夜晚吧 |
[24:14] | Enjoy your evening. | 晚上好 |
[24:16] | How’d you even find me, Maze? | 你是怎么找到我的 麦子 |
[24:18] | Followed the sweet stench of failure. | 闻着失败的香气呗 |
[24:22] | Look, don’t blame me for your problems, all right? | 别把你的问题怪我头上 好吗 |
[24:24] | It’s not my fault that you betrayed your boss. | 你背叛你的老板 不是我的错 |
[24:27] | My problems are your problems. | 我的问题 就是你的问题 |
[24:30] | Which would be the only thing that you and I have in common. | 这恐怕是我俩唯一的共同点了 |
[24:32] | And so you came here because… | 所以你来这是因为… |
[24:36] | …because you have nowhere else to go? | 因为你没地方可去了吗 |
[24:38] | Yes, I do. | 我有 |
[24:40] | I have lots of places to go. | 我能去的地方多了 |
[24:44] | Lots of places. | 很多地方 |
[24:45] | And because you have no one else to talk to, either. | 也因为你没人聊天 |
[24:49] | Says the angel sitting here eating a medium rare steak | 一个坐这里独享三分熟牛排的天使 |
[24:53] | by himself. | 还说我吗 |
[25:04] | What? | 怎么 |
[25:06] | It’s not like you were going to drink it. | 你又不可能喝的 |
[25:08] | You’re so boring. | 你真无聊 |
[25:09] | I’m actually not boring. | 其实我不无聊 |
[25:11] | I’m pretty exciting. | 我很刺激的 |
[25:18] | My definition of “Excitement” | 我对”刺激”的定义 |
[25:20] | is fun. | 是有趣 |
[25:22] | Danger. | 危险 |
[25:23] | Sex. | 性爱 |
[25:25] | Spontaneity. | 随性而为 |
[25:27] | You are none of those things. | 你一个都不是 |
[25:32] | Yes, I am. | 我是 |
[25:34] | Give me one example. | 举个例子 |
[25:39] | You know that story about Lucifer and the goat? | 你知道路西法和山羊那个故事吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[25:46] | No. | 不是吧 |
[25:49] | That was you? | 那是你干的吗 |
[25:50] | That was me. | 是我 |
[25:51] | A whisper here, | 这里说一句 |
[25:53] | a divine appearance there… | 那里显个灵 |
[25:55] | Word got around. | 就传开了 |
[25:57] | He hates the goat thing. | 他讨厌山羊那事 |
[25:58] | I know! | 我知道 |
[26:00] | He could never figure out where it came from. | 他绝对想不到是哪里传出来的 |
[26:03] | You know, I’ve waited a thousand years to tell someone that. | 知道吗 我等了一千年才有机会说 |
[26:12] | Leave the bottle. | 整瓶都留下吧 |
[26:19] | Thanks for this, Kyle. I know it’s your job on the line. | 谢谢你 凯尔 我知道你在拿工作冒险 |
[26:21] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切 |
[26:24] | I want to find who did this. | 我想找出是谁干的 |
[26:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:31] | So this here, this last text from Tim– | 这里 蒂姆发的最后一条短信 |
[26:33] | looks like it was from Port-au-Prince. | 上面说是来自太子港 |
[26:34] | Tim didn’t tell me he was going there. | 蒂姆没跟我说他要去那里 |
[26:37] | It wasn’t on his calendar. | 这不在他的日程上 |
[26:40] | Could he have traveled under the radar? | 他可能是偷偷去的吗 |
[26:44] | Sometimes he booked his own travel. | 有时他会自己定行程 |
[26:46] | He-he had some buddies who own private jets. | 他有几个朋友有私人飞机 |
[26:48] | Sometimes they would travel as a group. | 有时他们会一起旅行 |
[26:50] | So if Tim stayed in a hotel there, | 如果蒂姆在那住了酒店 |
[26:52] | maybe that’s why he had the key card. | 或许就能解释他怎么有门卡了 |
[26:54] | Third-world technology. | 第三世界的科技 |
[26:54] | Maybe that’s why we couldn’t read the magnetic strip. | 所以我们才读不出磁条 |
[26:57] | We do charity work in Port-au-Prince. | 我们在太子港做慈善 |
[27:00] | We raised money to buy land to build a school. | 筹款买地在那里建学校 |
[27:02] | Maybe that’s what the text of the Barren Field was. | 或许这就是那短信里的荒地 |
[27:04] | That photo was from a few days ago. | 那张照片是几天前照的 |
[27:06] | The school would be almost finished by now. | 学校现在都快建成了 |
[27:10] | Unless it was never built. | 除非根本就没建 |
[27:13] | Unless the money the foundation raised | 除非基金会筹措到的资金 |
[27:16] | went somewhere else. | 流向了别处 |
[27:20] | Or to someone else. | 或者别人 |
[27:37] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[27:39] | That’s your move? | 这就是你的招数吗 |
[27:41] | You were planning to seduce me? | 打算勾引我 |
[27:42] | That is… truly desperate. | 这真是…孤注一掷啊 |
[27:45] | I’m not here to seduce you, Will. | 我不是来勾引你的 威尔 |
[27:47] | But I do know what you desire. | 但我的确知道你要什么 |
[27:51] | What is it you think I desire, | 你认为我要什么 |
[27:53] | Detective? | 警探 |
[27:54] | To do good. | 做好事 |
[27:56] | To help people. | 帮助别人 |
[27:57] | I did some research into you, Will, | 我调查了一下你 威尔 |
[27:59] | and apparently, you don’t charge for your services | 显然 你为基金会提供服务 |
[28:01] | here at the foundation. | 并不收取费用 |
[28:02] | I make a nice living, thanks to my corporate work. | 我的合伙律所赚了不少钱 |
[28:05] | Yeah, you protect your clients like a bulldog, | 是 你像只斗牛犬般保护你的客户 |
[28:07] | but underneath it all, you’re a big softie, aren’t you? | 但在心底 你是个温柔的人 对吗 |
[28:10] | I don’t need to take money away from those kids. | 我不需要贪那些孩子们的钱 |
[28:13] | No. | 是的 |
[28:14] | But Vanessa does. | 但瓦妮莎需要 |
[28:15] | What the hell does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[28:17] | I looked into a school that was supposed to be built | 我调查了基金会资助的 |
[28:19] | with the foundation’s money in Port-au-Prince. | 本该建在太子港的学校 |
[28:23] | It doesn’t exist. | 它根本不存在 |
[28:26] | What? | 什么 |
[28:27] | I think the money went elsewhere. | 我觉得钱去了别处 |
[28:29] | After all, Vanessa had a hell of an expensive lifestyle | 毕竟 瓦妮莎在丈夫从NBA退役后 |
[28:31] | to keep up after her husband left the NBA. | 生活依然很奢侈 |
[28:33] | That is ridiculous. | 这太荒唐了 |
[28:35] | Besides, non-profit financials are a matter of public record. | 再说 非营利组织财务情况是公开的 |
[28:38] | They are. | 没错 |
[28:39] | But they’re so complicated, it would be pretty easy | 但账目复杂 想要隐瞒几笔转账 |
[28:41] | to hide a few outgoing wire transfers. | 非常容易 |
[28:43] | Here. I think Tim Dunlear | 看 我认为蒂姆·邓利尔 |
[28:45] | looked into these financials and figured it out. | 看了这些账目 发现了问题 |
[28:47] | So he flew to Port-au-Prince to see for himself, | 所以他亲自飞去太子港求证 |
[28:50] | and when he realized where the money went, | 当他意识到钱都去了哪里 |
[28:52] | he confronted Vanessa | 他找到瓦妮莎对质 |
[28:55] | and she killed him. | 她杀了他 |
[28:57] | That is pure speculation. | 你这纯粹是猜测 |
[28:59] | It is. | 没错 |
[29:00] | So help me get proof. | 所以帮我拿到证据吧 |
[29:01] | If Vanessa transferred money to herself, | 如果瓦妮莎把钱转给了自己 |
[29:03] | it’ll show up in her personal financial records, | 她的私人账目中会有记载 |
[29:05] | which you have access to. | 而你有权查看 |
[29:07] | You want me to violate my client’s trust based on a hunch? | 你想只凭猜测 就让我违背客户信任吗 |
[29:10] | You took this job to make a difference. | 你接下这份工作 是为了改变世界 |
[29:12] | This foundation can still do good the way Tim wanted it to. | 这个基金会依然能如蒂姆所愿去做善事 |
[29:17] | If you help me. | 只要你帮我 |
[30:03] | Detective. | 警探 |
[30:04] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[30:05] | Hope you’ve come to your senses. | 但愿你想明白了 |
[30:08] | Well, that depends on who you ask, Mr. Morningstar. | 那要看你问的是谁了 晨星先生 |
[30:11] | I’m here to murder you. | 我是来杀你的 |
[30:14] | Well… that is a buzzkill. | 真是扫兴 |
[30:21] | I’m sorry, strange, disheveled gunman, | 对不起 不修边幅的陌生枪手 |
[30:23] | have we met? | 我们见过吗 |
[30:25] | Briefly. | 见过一面 |
[30:26] | Detective Malcolm Graham. | 我是马尔科姆·格雷厄姆警探 |
[30:28] | Ah, yes, of course! | 当然了 |
[30:29] | The infamous Malcolm. | 鼎鼎大名的马尔科姆 |
[30:32] | Tough times? | 日子不好过吗 |
[30:33] | You here to steal my watch? | 来偷我手表换钱 |
[30:35] | Well, there’s no need. | 不用麻烦 |
[30:36] | You’ve caught me in a charitable mood. | 你正好赶上我想做善事 |
[30:39] | You could also use a decent suit. | 再穿套好西装吧 |
[30:40] | The closet’s that way. | 衣柜在那边 |
[30:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:42] | I’m still going to kill you. | 我还是要杀了你 |
[30:45] | I should also mention that if you pull that trigger, | 我也该提到 如果你扣下板机 |
[30:47] | it’s a one-way ticket to eternal damnation. | 那可就是永恒诅咒的单程票 |
[30:50] | Hell? | 地狱吗 |
[30:52] | Oh, I’m not going to Hell. | 我不会下地狱的 |
[30:53] | Now or ever again. | 再也不会了 |
[30:55] | No? | 不吗 |
[30:55] | See, I made a deal with an angel. | 我跟一个天使达成了协议 |
[30:58] | And I’ve got orders to take you out. | 他命令我杀了你 |
[31:01] | Your ass for mine. | 你的命换我的命 |
[31:06] | Sorry, it’s… | 抱歉 这… |
[31:07] | My holier-than-thou brother has hired someone to kill me? | 我那圣洁的哥哥雇人来杀我吗 |
[31:10] | Well, this really is Opposite Day, isn’t it? | 今天真是太阳从西边出来了 |
[31:15] | You know what, Malcolm? | 你知道吗 马尔科姆 |
[31:17] | It’s nighttime now. | 现在到黑夜了 |
[31:20] | It’s funny how things seem so much clearer in the dark. | 黑暗中一切都会更清楚 |
[31:28] | Is that all you got? | 你就这点本事吗 |
[31:31] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[31:33] | Most people wet themselves when they see my nastier side. | 大多数人看到我邪恶的一面都会吓尿 |
[31:37] | Well, most people haven’t been to Hell and back. | 大多数人没下过地狱 然后又回来 |
[31:40] | Rumor says | 据说 |
[31:42] | you’re not immortal anymore. | 你不再是不死之身了 |
[31:44] | That if I pull this trigger, | 所以如果我扣下扳机 |
[31:45] | it’s bye-bye, Devil. | 那我们就永别了 撒旦 |
[31:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:49] | Right. And what do you get in return, | 那你有什么好处 |
[31:51] | Malcolm? | 马尔科姆 |
[31:52] | Your brother doesn’t kill me. | 你哥哥不会杀我 |
[31:54] | I stay out of Hell, live out my life. | 我不会下地狱 我过完自己的生活 |
[31:57] | I love life. | 我热爱生活 |
[32:03] | You’ve been duped, Malcolm. | 你被骗了 马尔科姆 |
[32:05] | Angels can’t take a mortal life. | 天使不能杀凡人的 |
[32:07] | It’s Dad’s rules. | 那是老爸的规矩 |
[32:09] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:11] | And even if you do kill me… | 即使你杀了我 |
[32:14] | what happens when you do die? | 你死后会怎么样 |
[32:16] | Because you will… eventually. | 因为你终究会死的 |
[32:18] | You’ll still go back to Hell, Malcolm. | 你还是会下地狱 马尔科姆 |
[32:21] | There’s nothing | 我哥哥 |
[32:22] | that my brother can do to prevent that. | 根本无法阻止 |
[32:29] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[32:30] | This? | 这个啊 |
[32:32] | This is my Pentecostal coin. | 这是我的圣灵降临硬币 |
[32:34] | It’s a subway token for the damned, if you will. | 是受诅咒者的通行证 |
[32:38] | I was going to use it to get back to Hell eventually. | 我本来打算用它回地狱的 |
[32:42] | I suppose you could use it to get out of Hell, too. | 你应该也可以用它离开地狱吧 |
[32:46] | Could come in handy for someone like you, | 你这样的人肯定会用得到 |
[32:48] | don’t you think, Malcolm? | 你觉得呢 马尔科姆 |
[32:55] | It’s all yours if you don’t shoot me. | 如果你不杀我就给你 |
[32:59] | One-time offer. | 机不可失 |
[34:08] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[34:09] | Can’t very well start our party without our guest of honor. | 贵宾不在我们无法开始宴会 |
[34:11] | Mrs. Dunlear. | 邓利尔夫人 |
[34:13] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:16] | Yes, yes, I just needed a little pick-me-up. | 没事 我就是需要提提神 |
[34:18] | It’s been an exhausting day. | 今天真累 |
[34:20] | Facing one’s mortality will do that. | 差点死了是会这样 |
[34:22] | I think we’ll all deserve a vacation after tonight, | 今晚之后我们都该去旅行一下 |
[34:25] | a chance to mourn Tim properly. | 好好哀悼一下蒂姆 |
[34:27] | I fly out tomorrow. | 明天我就走 |
[34:29] | One of those Swiss med spas that masquerades as a resort? | 去哪个旅游景点做药物水疗吗 |
[34:32] | No. | 不是 |
[34:33] | No, I own a small ranch outside of Buenos Aires. | 我在布宜诺斯艾利斯有个小农场 |
[34:36] | Lovely. | 不错啊 |
[34:37] | I knew some folks who moved to Buenos Aires back in the day. | 我在布宜诺斯艾利斯有认识的朋友 |
[34:39] | Oh. Good people? | 是吗 是好人吗 |
[34:42] | Nazis. No extradition treaty in Argentina. | 纳粹分子 阿根廷没有引渡条约 |
[34:45] | Just a nasty bunch of miscreants hiding in plain sight. | 一群穷凶极恶的人在那里大摇大摆 |
[34:49] | Gosh, they got away with murder. | 他们杀过人 都逍遥法外了 |
[34:56] | You did kill your husband, didn’t you? | 是你杀了你丈夫 对吧 |
[34:58] | No, that’s absurd. | 不是 怎么可能 |
[35:00] | I have to admit, I’m not entirely sure why, | 不得不承认 我也不知道为什么 |
[35:02] | but Detective Decker will figure it out. | 但戴克警探会想明白的 |
[35:03] | She always does. | 她一向如此 |
[35:04] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[35:06] | And Tim loved me. | 蒂姆也爱我 |
[35:07] | Well, no, technically, he loved your assistant, Kyle. | 不 严格来说他爱你的助理凯尔 |
[35:10] | Yes, but I… I would never… | 是 但我…我绝不会 |
[35:14] | Tim was a good man. | 蒂姆是个好人 |
[35:15] | He was selfless… | 他很无私 |
[35:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:19] | Yes, he was. | 没错 |
[35:21] | Everybody loved Tim, and he asked for nothing in return, | 人人都爱蒂姆 他从不要求回报 |
[35:23] | not even his own happiness. | 他自己的幸福都不要 |
[35:25] | Well, as the old saying goes, you can’t keep a good man down, | 俗话说得好 你无法打压一个好人 |
[35:29] | not even in death. | 即使他死了 |
[35:30] | So how about we go downstairs, | 所以我们下楼 |
[35:34] | see this night through, and then… | 等过了今晚 然后… |
[35:38] | Oh, bloody hell. | 又来 |
[35:47] | Lucifer! Where’s Lucifer? | 路西法 路西法在哪里 |
[35:50] | Lucifer Morningstar, where is he? | 路西法·晨星 他在哪里 |
[35:54] | Out of the way. | 让开 |
[36:10] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[36:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[36:16] | Yes, it would appear that way, wouldn’t it? | 好像是的 对吧 |
[36:18] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[36:22] | I came to stop Malcolm; he’s planning to shoot you. | 我来阻止马尔科姆 他计划杀你 |
[36:24] | Malcolm? | 马尔科姆 |
[36:25] | No, no, this wasn’t him. | 不不 不是他干的 |
[36:27] | He’s taken care of. | 我已经处理好他了 |
[36:29] | He is? | 是吗 |
[36:33] | How? | 怎么处理的 |
[36:33] | Well, I made him an offer that he couldn’t… | 我提出的条件他无法… |
[36:35] | You know the line. | 你懂的 |
[36:38] | You look terrible, by the way. | 对了 你怎么这副样子 |
[36:40] | Rough day at the office? | 上班很辛苦吗 |
[36:41] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[36:43] | Yeah, you could say that. | 可以这么说 |
[36:44] | Well, if you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a charity to attend | 我先失陪了 我还要参加慈善晚宴 |
[36:47] | and a killer to punish. | 惩罚杀人凶手 |
[36:50] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[36:53] | Pretty good, actually. | 还不错 |
[36:55] | Yes, I thought as much. | 我想也是 |
[36:57] | Oh, have a drink. | 对了 喝一杯 |
[37:01] | Two, if you like. | 也可以喝两杯 |
[37:03] | Who says the Devil can’t be charitable? | 撒旦也可以有慈善之心 |
[37:06] | Thank you all so much for your generosity. | 感谢大家的慷慨 |
[37:10] | I would also like to thank our host, Mr. Morningstar. | 我还想感谢我们的承办人 晨星先生 |
[37:13] | He was going to say a few words, but unfortunately he’s been… | 他本来也想说几句 但很不幸他… |
[37:17] | Right on time. | 来得正好 |
[37:19] | How are we all this evening, eh? | 大家今晚如何 |
[37:21] | Such a well-preserved crowd. | 都保养得不错啊 |
[37:23] | Love your work, Dr. Broffman. | 你技术真不错 博若夫曼医生 |
[37:25] | Tucking marvelous. | 褶子压得太棒了 |
[37:27] | Right, we’re all here to honor Tim Dunlear’s legacy, | 我们来此是为了纪念蒂姆·邓利尔的遗产 |
[37:31] | and what better way to do that than to reveal his killer? | 有什么比找出真凶更好的方式呢 |
[37:37] | Wouldn’t you agree, Mrs. Dunlear? | 你说对吧 邓利尔夫人 |
[37:40] | Time to show your friends your true colors. | 是时候告诉你的朋友们你的真面目了 |
[37:42] | Tell them all your nasty desires. | 告诉他们你那些肮脏的欲望 |
[37:47] | No need. | 不用了 |
[37:49] | We already have everything, | 我们都查出来了 |
[37:51] | how she embezzled money from the foundation, | 她侵吞了基金的钱 |
[37:54] | and when Tim found out about it, you killed him. | 蒂姆发现后你就杀了他 |
[37:56] | Ah, see? | 看到了吧 |
[37:57] | Told you she’d figure it out. | 我就说她会查明白 |
[37:59] | You have no proof. | 你们没有证据 |
[38:00] | Actually, we do. | 其实有 |
[38:02] | We have proof of the embezzlement, | 我们有你侵吞款项的证据 |
[38:03] | and that’s enough for probable cause. | 这足够做你有罪的合理根据了 |
[38:06] | Vanessa… | 瓦妮莎 |
[38:09] | I earned that money. | 那笔钱是我赚来的 |
[38:12] | I supported him when he left pro ball. | 他退役后我支持了他 |
[38:14] | I let him sleep with my assistant. | 我让他跟我的助理上床 |
[38:16] | Oh. That money should go to me, | 那笔钱应该给我 |
[38:18] | not those kids. | 不是给那些孩子 |
[38:19] | Tim was going to ruin everything. | 蒂姆要毁掉一切 |
[38:22] | I had to. | 我是逼不得已 |
[38:24] | Now, doesn’t that feel better? | 现在是不是感觉好多了 |
[38:28] | Vanessa Dunlear, you’re under arrest | 瓦妮莎·邓利尔 你被捕了 |
[38:29] | for the murder of Tim Dunlear. | 罪名是谋杀蒂姆·邓利尔 |
[38:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:35] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:41] | There it is again, that rush. | 又有那种兴奋的感觉了 |
[38:55] | Looks like someone had a good night. | 看来某人今晚很快活啊 |
[39:01] | I know bed head when I see it. | 我知道跟人上过床后头发的样子 |
[39:06] | We’re talking again? | 我们又说话了吗 |
[39:09] | Well… life’s too short to hold grudges. | 人生苦短 何必记仇 |
[39:15] | Doesn’t mean all is forgiven, mind. | 不过不是说我原谅你了 |
[39:18] | I mean, you’d have to do something pretty extraordinary | 你得做点特别惊艳的事 |
[39:20] | to wipe this slate clean. | 将功抵罪 |
[39:29] | I had sex with your brother. | 我跟你哥哥上床了 |
[39:36] | And that puts you in my good graces how exactly? | 这怎么就能求得我的原谅了 |
[39:41] | Well, I was his inside woman, and now I’m yours. | 我之前是他的线人 现在是你的了 |
[39:47] | Yes, well, I suppose that could come in handy, | 这个应该能派上用场 |
[39:51] | especially since he just tried to kill me. | 尤其是他刚试图杀我 |
[39:53] | What?! | 什么 |
[39:56] | – Wait, you were shot? – Mm-hmm. | -你中枪了吗 -没错 |
[39:57] | And you didn’t bleed? | 你没有流血 |
[39:58] | He hired a gunman. | 他雇人杀我 |
[40:01] | I mean, I talked the chap out of it, | 我把那个家伙说服了 |
[40:02] | but then this demented socialite… | 但然后那个神经病名流… |
[40:04] | I mean, it’s a long story, but I survived, | 说来话长了 不过我没死 |
[40:07] | which is more than can be said for my Armani. | 不过我的阿玛尼外套就惨了 |
[40:10] | But I don’t understand. | 但我不懂 |
[40:11] | How could you still be alive? | 你怎么会没死 |
[40:12] | Well, that is the question, isn’t it, Maze? | 这正是问题所在 对吧 麦子 |
[40:15] | Why is it that sometimes I’m immortal… | 为什么有时候我有不死之身 |
[40:20] | …and other times I’m all too human. | 有时候又跟人类一样 |
[40:30] | Oh, that’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[40:32] | What? | 什么 |
[40:35] | I need to go and test a theory. | 我需要证实一个理论 |
[40:40] | Oh, and, um… | 对了 |
[40:45] | …tread carefully, Maze. | 小心行事 麦子 |
[41:10] | May I come in? | 我可以进来吗 |
[41:11] | Who? St. Lucifer or the Devil? | 谁 圣人路西法还是恶魔 |
[41:13] | Yes, rest assured, St. Lucifer’s retired. | 别担心 圣人路西法退休了 |
[41:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:21] | ‘Cause I just got a text from Kyle saying that someone gave | 因为凯尔刚发信息跟我说有人给埃米特·图森特的 |
[41:24] | money to Emmett Toussaint’s scholarship fund, | 奖学金基金打了一笔钱 |
[41:27] | enough for a full ride. | 足够全额奖学金了 |
[41:30] | An anonymous donor. | 匿名捐赠的 |
[41:32] | Well, good for Emmett. | 埃米特真走运 |
[41:34] | Glad it worked out. | 很高兴他可以上学了 |
[41:38] | – Listen, Detective, I… – I want… | -听着 警探 我…-我想… |
[41:39] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:40] | No, you. | 你先说 |
[41:44] | Um, I’ve been thinking a lot about the other night, | 我一直在想那晚的事 |
[41:49] | why I showed up drunk to your place, | 为什么我喝醉酒去你那里 |
[41:53] | why you wouldn’t sleep with me, | 为什么你不肯跟我上床 |
[41:56] | and I think us, | 我觉得我们 |
[42:00] | our thing, | 我们之间 |
[42:03] | maybe it goes beyond just work. | 可能超出了工作关系 |
[42:06] | – Or sex. – What sex? | -或者做爱 -什么做爱 |
[42:08] | Congratulations, the first woman to give the Devil blue balls. | 恭喜 你是第一个让撒旦得不到满足的人 |
[42:13] | Anyhow, | 总之 |
[42:14] | I, uh, I just… | 我… |
[42:21] | …I can let my guard down with you. | 我可以对你放下警惕 |
[42:25] | I don’t do that with anyone else. | 我不会对其他人如此 |
[42:27] | You make me vulnerable. | 你让我很脆弱 |
[42:31] | And… maybe that’s okay. | 或许 我不介意如此 |
[42:37] | Detective… | 警探 |
[42:42] | …if it’s any consolation to your pride… | 如果能安慰到你的话 |
[42:47] | it appears you make me vulnerable, too. | 你好像也让我脆弱 |
[42:56] | www.rrliuxue.com | 人人留学【免费办理】 震撼上线,赶快登陆 |