时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Those wings out there in the human world, | 那对翅膀遗失到了人间 |
[00:05] | Luci, they’re too powerful. A piece of divinity. | 小路 它的力量过于巨大 那是神物 |
[00:07] | You know exactly what’s causing your vulnerability. | 你很清楚是什么让你脆弱 |
[00:09] | Chloe Decker is the one I should be throwing knives at. | 我应该朝克洛伊·戴克扔刀子才对 |
[00:12] | Demon daggers forged in Hell don’t count. | 地狱里锻造的恶魔匕首不算数 |
[00:14] | We all know those prick. | 我么都知道这东西的厉害 |
[00:16] | What do you want from me, Malcolm? | 你到底想让我怎么样 马尔科姆 |
[00:17] | You’re gonna go into Evidence and borrow something for me. | 你要去证物室帮我借点东西 |
[00:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[00:20] | This is my Pentecostal coin. | 这是我的圣灵降临硬币 |
[00:22] | I suppose you could use it to get out of Hell. | 你应该也可以用它离开地狱吧 |
[00:25] | It’s all yours if you don’t shoot me. | 如果你不杀我就给你 |
[00:27] | You sent your demon to kill me. | 你派恶魔来杀我 |
[00:30] | If only you’d done what was asked of you, I’d still be home! | 如果你做了该做的事 我也能待在家里 |
[00:34] | Enough! You both used me. Here. | 够了 你们都利用了我 给你们 |
[00:38] | Kill each other. | 互相残杀吧 |
[00:39] | Evil is here. Evil is here. | 魔鬼在此 魔鬼在此 |
[00:43] | “Morningstar.” | “晨星” |
[00:44] | Somebody could be doing this on his behalf, | 也许有人以他的名义做出这些事 |
[00:46] | or maybe he’s involved in a different way. | 也许他以其他的什么方式牵扯了进来 |
[00:47] | You did this. You killed those people. | 是你干的 是你杀了那些人 |
[00:49] | I did this for you. Aren’t you happy? | 我这么做是为了你 你怎么不高兴 |
[00:52] | Why would I be happy? | 我为什么会高兴 |
[00:53] | The last place the preacher was seen was near LUX. | 传教士最后出现在光之吧附近 |
[00:57] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[01:00] | Lucifer Morningstar, you’re under arrest. | 路西法·晨星 你被捕了 |
[01:07] | Come on, Detective. | 拜托 警探 |
[01:09] | You can’t seriously believe I killed | 你不会真以为我杀了 |
[01:11] | that pathetic malcontent. | 那个可悲的骗子吧 |
[01:14] | It doesn’t matter what I believe. | 我相信什么不重要 |
[01:19] | That’s all that matters, Detective. | 那才是最重要的 警探 |
[01:24] | Put your hands in the air and surrender yourself. | 举起手来投降 |
[01:34] | This isn’t funny, Lucifer. | 这一点都不好笑 路西法 |
[01:36] | Isn’t it? | 不好笑吗 |
[01:38] | I think | 我认为 |
[01:39] | this is the grandest joke that I’ve heard in all my time. | 这是我这辈子听过的最好笑的笑话 |
[01:43] | The best part is it’s on me! | 最好笑的部分是 我是那个笑话 |
[01:50] | Come peacefully. | 我们不用武力 |
[01:51] | We’ll go to the station… | 我们去警局… |
[01:52] | No. | 不 |
[01:54] | We won’t. | 不去 |
[01:57] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[01:58] | I’m accepting my role in all of this. | 我要接受这一切中我的角色 |
[02:01] | All of humanity’s sins are the Devil’s fault, right? | 人类所有的罪都是撒旦的错 对吗 |
[02:04] | I mean, I thought you knew different, but I was wrong. | 我以为你知道不是这样 但我错了 |
[02:07] | You’re just like all the others. | 你跟其他人一样 |
[02:09] | So, | 所以 |
[02:10] | why not add one more murder to the pile? | 再多一起谋杀又何妨 |
[02:13] | That’s not what this is, Lucifer. | 不是这样的 路西法 |
[02:14] | Come on. What are you waiting for? | 快点 你们在等什么 |
[02:15] | You wanted your bad guy. Well, here he is, | 你们想抓坏人 这不就是吗 |
[02:17] | gift-wrapped just for you! | 就在你们面前 |
[02:19] | Don’t take another step. | 不要再往前了 |
[02:20] | You! | 你 |
[02:21] | Newbie. | 菜鸟 |
[02:23] | Come on. Riddle me with bullets, | 来吧 开枪打我 |
[02:25] | so you can go home, drink an ice-cold beer, | 然后回家喝冰镇啤酒 |
[02:27] | and feel better about yourselves! | 自我感觉良好去吧 |
[02:29] | Don’t shoot him. He’s unarmed. | 不要开枪 他没有武器 |
[02:31] | Oh, you don’t know that. Maybe I have a gun. | 你怎么知道 可能我有枪呢 |
[02:33] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[02:33] | Do it! | 开枪啊 |
[02:34] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[02:45] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[02:49] | Search the area. | 搜索这里 |
[02:51] | He can’t have gotten far. | 他不可能跑远 |
[03:05] | Can we not tell anyone | 能不告诉别人 |
[03:06] | you just carried me in your arms like a baby? | 你刚才像抱孩子一样把我抱出来了吗 |
[03:09] | What were you trying to accomplish in there? | 你刚才想做什么 |
[03:12] | A good death? | 想好好死吧 |
[03:13] | Or at least a nice and messy one. | 或者至少风风光光地死 |
[03:15] | But then you had to come and ruin everything, like always. | 但你一如既往地来毁掉了一切 |
[03:23] | Why’d you swoop in and stop it? | 你为什么阻止 |
[03:26] | Wouldn’t let someone else send me to Hell, is that it? | 你不肯让别人把我送回地狱 对吗 |
[03:28] | Well, guess what, brother, you don’t need to kill me, | 兄弟 你不用杀我了 |
[03:31] | because I’m done here. | 我在这里待够了 |
[03:35] | I’ve had my fun on Earth, and… | 我在地球玩够了 |
[03:39] | …there’s no reason for me to stay anymore. | 我没有再待下去的理由了 |
[03:42] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[03:44] | I’ll go willingly. | 我自愿回去 |
[03:45] | Please, just… | 求你 |
[03:47] | take me back to Hell. | 带我回地狱吧 |
[03:50] | No. | 不 |
[04:03] | What happened to Lucifer? | 路西法发生什么事了 |
[04:05] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[04:06] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[04:08] | He disappeared. He’s on the run. | 他消失了 跑了 |
[04:15] | Let me see that. | 给我看看 |
[04:16] | Have you ever seen a knife like this? | 你见过这样的匕首吗 |
[04:18] | Yeah. Uh, I’ll take it to the station. | 嗯 我带去警局吧 |
[04:21] | Careful. It’s crazy sharp. | 小心点 超级锋利 |
[04:32] | Great. | 好的 |
[04:34] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你聊聊 |
[04:39] | I know this is gonna sound crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[04:40] | especially after what just happened, | 尤其在刚才那事之后 |
[04:42] | but I think Lucifer is innocent. | 但我觉得路西法是无辜的 |
[04:44] | Chloe, Lucifer got into a fight with the deceased | 克洛伊 路西法几小时前刚与 |
[04:46] | just a couple hours ago. We both saw it. | 死者发生的争执 我们都看到了 |
[04:48] | I know. Just hear me out. | 我知道 听我说完 |
[04:49] | Okay? Just pretend you don’t know Lucifer. | 好吗 假装你不认识路西法 |
[04:52] | – I already like it. – Our suspect | -那太好了 -我们的嫌犯 |
[04:53] | is a club owner who likes to tell people he’s the Devil. | 是个酒吧老板 喜欢对人说他是撒旦 |
[04:56] | You’re not really selling his innocence. | 你这么说可不会让他无辜 |
[04:57] | He’s a man who embraces desire, lives by his passion. | 他是个信奉欲望 以激情为生的人 |
[05:01] | Now think about the body. The guy was executed, | 再想想那具尸体 他是被处决的 |
[05:04] | single bullet to the head. | 一枪爆头 |
[05:06] | There’s no passion behind this. | 这背后可毫无激情 |
[05:08] | – This isn’t him. – Then it’s a frame job. | -这不像他 -那这是栽赃了 |
[05:09] | Who would want to set him up? | 谁会想陷害他 |
[05:11] | – I don’t know. – Detective, | -我不知道 -警探 |
[05:13] | we may have found the murder weapon. | 我们可能找到凶器了 |
[05:15] | Okay. Test it for prints and DNA. | 好 送去检查指纹和DNA |
[05:17] | – Yes, ma’am. – Thanks. | -是 长官 -谢谢了 |
[05:21] | Lucifer’s prints are gonna be on that gun. | 枪上会有路西法的指纹的 |
[05:23] | – You don’t know that. – I do. | -你又不知道 -我知道 |
[05:25] | And I also know you’re right. | 我也知道你是对的 |
[05:27] | Lucifer’s innocent. | 路西法无罪 |
[05:29] | What? | 什么 |
[05:31] | Chloe, we have to talk. | 克洛伊 我们得聊聊 |
[05:33] | Somewhere else. | 换个地方 |
[05:37] | You don’t want to take me back to Hell? | 你不想带我回地狱吗 |
[05:40] | The one bloody thing you’ve wanted this entire time. | 你可是一直想这样的 |
[05:44] | Did I punch you in the head too hard? | 我是把你打傻了吗 |
[05:46] | Maze was right, Lucy. | 麦子说得对 小路 |
[05:48] | We used her. | 我们利用了她 |
[05:50] | And Malcolm. People have died because of us. | 还有马尔科姆 人们因为我们而死 |
[05:52] | Because of you, you mean. | 你是说因为你吧 |
[05:54] | Yes. Because of me. | 是 因为我 |
[05:56] | Right. | 没错 |
[05:59] | Brother, somehow I lost sight of the bigger picture, | 弟弟 我不知怎么地忽略了大局 |
[06:02] | of the cost of my actions, | 忽略了我行为的代价 |
[06:03] | and just how truly selfish they were. | 忽略了他们有多自私 |
[06:06] | But, Luci, my eyes are wide open now, | 但是 小路 现在我清醒了 |
[06:08] | and I need to make this right. | 我需要挽回这件事 |
[06:10] | Do you know, I think this side of you’s actually scarier | 知道吗 我觉得你的这一面比愤怒的那面 |
[06:12] | than the angry one. | 还要吓人 |
[06:12] | I need to find Malcolm, | 我要找到马尔科姆 |
[06:14] | and I need to send him back to Hell. | 送他回地狱 |
[06:19] | Will you help me, brother? | 你会帮我吗 弟弟 |
[06:24] | One last bit of punishment on the way out. | 走之前的最后惩罚 |
[06:28] | It sounds like fun to me. | 我喜欢 |
[06:41] | There’s nothing like a fresh shirt after a rainy rooftop. | 在屋顶淋完雨换身干衣服最更舒服了 |
[06:44] | What is that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[06:48] | Tropical musk candles. | 热带麝香蜡烛 |
[06:50] | Gosh, the sacrifices you made pretending to be a therapist. | 天啊 你为假装心理医生真是做了不少牺牲 |
[06:53] | Yeah, I like that scent. | 我喜欢这香味 |
[06:54] | – Of course you do. – Okay, | -当然了 -行了 |
[06:55] | can we please just focus? | 我们能不能专心点 |
[06:58] | – Now, what’s your plan to find Malcolm? – My plan? | -你计划怎么找到马尔科姆 -我的计划吗 |
[07:00] | – Yeah. – Well, I thought you were the expert at plotting murder. | -对 -我以为你才是谋杀专家 |
[07:03] | Or not so expert, considering I’m still alive. | 或者没那么专家 毕竟我还活着 |
[07:05] | Which is why I brought us here, | 所以我们才来这 |
[07:06] | so that we could come up with a plan. | 好想出个计划 |
[07:07] | Right. Well, it sounds more like you want me | 是啊 听起来可是像你 |
[07:09] | to do all the heavy lifting. So how’s this? Step one, | 把脏活都给我干 这样如何 第一步 |
[07:12] | travel back in time and not make such a mess of things. | 穿越回过去 别弄出这些麻烦事来 |
[07:14] | You know, I’m suddenly reminded of why I wanted you dead | 我突然回想起来 为什么当初 |
[07:16] | in the first place. | 要杀你了 |
[07:18] | Lucy, what is your problem? | 小路 你是怎么回事 |
[07:19] | Good question, Doctor. Well, you see, | 问得好 医生 你看 |
[07:21] | the thing is that my brother has been trying to kill me | 问题就是我哥哥想杀了我 |
[07:24] | and now he wants to work with me | 现在又要跟我合作 |
[07:25] | but we can’t seem to get along, | 但我们似乎处不来 |
[07:27] | mainly because he’s an egotistical twit. | 主要因为他是个自大狂 |
[07:29] | Hello? | 你好 |
[07:30] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[07:31] | Dr. Canaan. I didn’t realize that you were in session | 卡南医生 我不知道你在忙着 |
[07:33] | with a… Lucifer? | 咨询…路西法 |
[07:37] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[07:39] | You’re stealing my patient. | 你挖我的病人 |
[07:41] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[07:44] | Actually, you may be just what we need, my dear doctor. | 实际上 你或许来得正好 我亲爱的医生 |
[07:53] | I deserve that. | 是我自找的 |
[07:54] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[07:56] | I don’t even know you. | 我都不认识你了 |
[07:57] | You shot a man in cold blood. | 你冷血地杀了一个人 |
[07:59] | I shot Malcolm to protect you. | 我杀马尔科姆是为了保护你 |
[08:00] | Everything I saw at Palmetto, it was all true! | 我在棕榈街看到的一切 都是真的 |
[08:04] | You let them think I was crazy. | 你让它们觉得是我疯了 |
[08:06] | – I never intended… – You let me think I was crazy. | -我不是故意… -你让我觉得是我疯了 |
[08:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:10] | You don’t get to be sorry. | 早知如此何必当初 |
[08:11] | If I could take it all back, I would. | 假如能挽回 我会的 |
[08:13] | You can’t take it back! | 无法挽回 |
[08:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:18] | But you can make this right. | 但你可以将功补过 |
[08:22] | How? | 怎么补 |
[08:23] | Prove Lucifer is innocent. | 证明路西法是清白的 |
[08:27] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[08:28] | Lucifer thinks I abandoned him. | 路西法觉得我抛弃了他 |
[08:30] | I need to find him. | 我必须找到他 |
[08:35] | So you’re-you’re brothers? | 所以说你们是…是兄弟 |
[08:38] | Unfortunately. | 不幸如此 |
[08:39] | And we’re having a terrible time working together. | 而且我们因为合作而闹得很不愉快 |
[08:41] | But because you’ve been so helpful with me, Linda, | 但因为你一直都对我帮助很大 琳达 |
[08:44] | hopefully you can help fix our problems. | 希望你也可以帮忙解决我俩之间的问题 |
[08:45] | Listen, I know this must be a shock… | 听着 我知道你很震惊… |
[08:47] | Are you even a real doctor? | 你是真的医生吗 |
[08:49] | No, of course he isn’t. | 不是 他当然不是了 |
[08:51] | Gosh, if he had any clue about human nature, | 老天 假如他对人性有任何了解的话 |
[08:53] | we wouldn’t be in this mess. | 我们就不会落到这个境地了 |
[08:55] | You dare criticize me? | 你还敢指责我 |
[08:57] | Luci, you’re arrogant, | 小路 你很自大 |
[08:58] | you’re selfish, all you do is think with your penis… | 很自私 只会用下半身思考 |
[09:00] | Which, of course, you would never do, would you? | 说到这个 当然了 你绝不会这样做是吧 |
[09:01] | How’s Maze, by the way? | 麦子那件事你怎么说 |
[09:02] | Dr. Martin, will you please tell him to shut up | 马丁医生 能不能麻烦你让他闭嘴 |
[09:04] | and just listen to reason? | 让他讲讲道理 |
[09:06] | If by reason, you mean a deceptive load | 假如你说的道理 指的是一大堆 |
[09:08] | – of bull… ?- Enough! | -骗人的屁话… -够了 |
[09:11] | You lied to me about being a doctor | 你骗我说自己是医生 |
[09:13] | so you could manipulate Lucifer, | 这样你就可以操纵路西法 |
[09:15] | who is actually your brother. | 而他事实上是你弟弟 |
[09:18] | Somehow. | 不知怎么回事 |
[09:20] | Do you realize | 你有意识到 |
[09:21] | the ethical position you’ve put me in? | 你让我在伦理道德上处于何种境地吗 |
[09:25] | And you, let me guess, | 而你 让我猜猜 |
[09:27] | you were gonna make a sexual joke | 你打算就我所处的境地 |
[09:28] | about putting me in a position. | 讲一个荤段子 |
[09:30] | That’s true, yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[09:31] | Because everything’s a joke to you. | 因为一切在你眼中都是笑话 |
[09:33] | And yet, for some reason, | 但是 出于某种原因 |
[09:34] | I take you seriously, | 我没当你是在开玩笑 |
[09:36] | even when you insist on clinging to these ridiculous metaphors– | 就算你坚持唠叨那些可笑的比喻 |
[09:40] | heaven, hell, angels, devils. | 天堂啊 地狱啊 天使啊 魔鬼啊 |
[09:42] | – Actually, they’re not… – Yeah. Trust me, | -实际上 那些不是… -没错 相信我 |
[09:43] | you don’t want to pick that fight. | 你不会想挑起这个话头的 |
[09:45] | You claimed you came to L.A. to reinvent yourself, | 你声称自己来洛杉矶是为了改头换面 |
[09:47] | yet every time I think you come upon a moment of realization, | 但每次在我觉得你要觉醒时 |
[09:52] | you go the exact wrong direction with it. | 你就会完全往反方向走 |
[09:54] | I did… Ho-Hold on. You’re right. | 我确实…等一下 你说得对 |
[09:55] | I did come to L.A. to start a new life, didn’t I? | 我来洛杉矶确实是为了开始新生活的 不是吗 |
[09:59] | And now Malcolm’s on the run. | 而如今马尔科姆潜逃在外 |
[10:01] | He’s gonna need to start a new life, too. | 他也需要开启新生活 |
[10:03] | No, see, you’re doing it again. | 不 你瞧 你又这样了 |
[10:04] | New I.D., bank account, passport. | 新身份 银行账户 护照 |
[10:06] | I know just the person to go to. | 我知道该去找什么人了 |
[10:12] | Damn, you’re good. | 天 你真厉害 |
[10:13] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[10:24] | Where’s Lucifer? | 路西法呢 |
[10:28] | Even if I knew, I wouldn’t tell you. | 我就算知道 也不会告诉你 |
[10:34] | You’ve never liked me. | 你一直都不喜欢我 |
[10:36] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:38] | Because every day was a party. | 因为之前的每一天都像是派对 |
[10:40] | Every sin, every desire L.A. offered, | 洛杉矶提供的每一份罪恶 每一份欲望 |
[10:43] | we took part. | 我们都会参与其中 |
[10:46] | And then he met you. | 然后他遇见了你 |
[10:48] | So you think it’s my fault that the party’s over? | 所以你觉得是我害派对结束了吗 |
[10:51] | That and the fact that you’re hunting him down like a dog. | 那是其一 以及你像条狗一样追捕他 |
[10:56] | I don’t think he killed the preacher. | 我认为不是他杀了那个传教士 |
[10:58] | I need you to help me find him before another cop does. | 我需要你帮我赶在其他警察之前找到他 |
[11:01] | So where would he go? You know him better than anyone. | 所以他会去哪里 你比任何人都更了解他 |
[11:04] | These days it seems you know him better than I do. | 近来你貌似比我更了解他 |
[11:07] | So where do you think he’s going? | 所以你觉得他会去哪里 |
[11:11] | To get punishment. | 去执行惩罚 |
[11:14] | Which means he’s going after Malcolm. | 这意味着他会去找马尔科姆 |
[11:15] | Then maybe he hasn’t changed that much after all. | 那也许他的变化也不是很大 |
[11:18] | If he gets to Malcolm first, | 假如他先一步找到了马尔科姆 |
[11:20] | he really will go down for murder. | 他真的会因为谋杀被捕的 |
[11:29] | You can’t come with me. | 你不能跟着来 |
[11:30] | You said you needed my help finding him, right? | 你说过你需要我帮你找到他的 是不是 |
[11:33] | I don’t see anybody else backing you up. | 我可没看见你有别的什么后援 |
[11:44] | Byron was a nice guy, a handy guy. | 拜伦是个好人 手很巧 |
[11:47] | He fixed my toaster once. | 他曾经修好过我的烤面包机 |
[11:49] | Not a BLT goes by I don’t think of Byron. | 我每次吃三明治时都会想起拜伦 |
[11:52] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[11:53] | Yeah, sorry to interrupt the riveting eulogy, | 很抱歉打断了如此动人心弦的悼词 |
[11:56] | but I’m here to see the funeral director. | 但我是来找葬礼主持的 |
[11:58] | Hello, Neil. Remember me? | 你好啊 尼尔 还记得我吗 |
[12:00] | In a bit of a rush, | 我来得有些匆忙 |
[12:01] | unfortunately. | 真不幸 |
[12:02] | Whereas this poor chap, well, | 至于这个可怜家伙 |
[12:05] | he’s not going anywhere, is he? | 他哪也去不了了 对吧 |
[12:06] | Sir, please wait until after we’re finished. | 先生 请先等到我们结束 |
[12:09] | This is disrespectful. | 这简直是大不敬 |
[12:11] | No, this is disrespectful. | 不 这才是大不敬 |
[12:13] | I mean, this whole show– who’s it for, really? | 我是说 这场秀 到底是给谁看的 |
[12:16] | Not him. | 反正不是他 |
[12:17] | He’s not hearing any of this. | 这些他一点都听不到 |
[12:20] | Would you back me up, please, bro? | 能支持我下吗 兄弟 |
[12:21] | He is right. | 他说得对 |
[12:22] | See? Trust me, he should know. | 看到没 相信我 他最懂 |
[12:25] | No, it’s for you, isn’t it? | 这些都是为了你们 对不对 |
[12:26] | It’s a selfish way | 这种自私的行为 |
[12:27] | for you to all feel better about yourselves about how much | 仅仅是你们用来自我安慰 原谅自己 |
[12:30] | you ignored this poor sod in life. | 在这可怜家伙活着的时候有多忽视他 |
[12:33] | Did you choose this suit? | 这衣服是你自己选的吗 |
[12:35] | Mr. Morningstar, this way. | 晨星先生 这边请 |
[12:37] | You do remember me? | 你果然记得我 |
[12:38] | Feel free to carry on. | 你们请继续 |
[12:42] | You have no right disrupting this funeral. | 你没有权利扰乱这场葬礼 |
[12:44] | – This is my business. ?- Yes. | -这是我的生意 -是的 |
[12:45] | Your least profitable one. | 你最不挣钱的一个 |
[12:46] | Your main source of income is creating new identities, | 你主要收入来源是制造新的身份 |
[12:49] | which is why I came to you five years ago to get | 也就是为什么我五年前来找你 |
[12:51] | my proper papers and all that. | 帮我弄正规文件什么的 |
[12:52] | And I did great work for you, Mr. Morningstar. | 而我给你做的很棒 晨星先生 |
[12:54] | – So why are you doing this? – Well, if I know you’re the best, | -所以你这是干什么 -如果我知道你最棒 |
[12:57] | then Malcolm Graham does, as well. | 那马尔科姆·格雷厄姆也会知道 |
[13:00] | The cop. ?Yeah, he needed it to be done fast, | 那警察 他需要尽快完成 |
[13:03] | but said he’d need time to get his hands on the 100K. | 但是说他需要时间弄到十万 |
[13:05] | Where would a homicide detective get that kind of money quickly? | 一个凶案组警探能从哪弄到那么多钱 |
[13:09] | Look at you, Sherlock. | 看你那样子 夏洛克啊 |
[13:10] | He mentioned an old associate. | 他提到了以前的同事 |
[13:12] | Tommy, I think. | 应该叫汤米 |
[13:14] | Great. We’ll do a search for every “Tommy” in Los Angeles. | 好的 我们去找出洛杉矶里所有的”汤米” |
[13:17] | What’s another thousand years? | 得耗个一千来年吧 |
[13:18] | No, no, no, no. An old associate of Malcolm’s, you say? | 不不不 你是说马尔科姆以前的同事吗 |
[13:21] | I think I might know just the person who can help us. | 我想我知道谁能帮助我们了 |
[13:25] | Rhymes with “Douche.” | 和”人渣”有关 |
[13:26] | Thanks, Neil. | 谢了 尼尔 |
[13:32] | I wish I had my knives. | 我真希望带着我的刀 |
[13:34] | You’re not gonna need ’em. | 你不需要它们 |
[13:35] | I never need them. | 我从不需要它们 |
[13:40] | LAPD! Malcolm, if… | 洛杉矶警局 马尔科姆 如果… |
[13:48] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:49] | Anyone here? | 有人吗 |
[13:54] | Looks like Malcolm likes to shop. | 看起来马尔科姆喜欢购物 |
[13:57] | You cops must make a lot of money. | 你们警察赚得一定挺多 |
[13:59] | You hiring? | 你们还要人吗 |
[14:01] | We’re not, and we don’t. | 我们赚钱不多 也不要人 |
[14:03] | I have no idea how he can afford all this stuff. | 我不知道他怎么买得起这些 |
[14:06] | Well, if you don’t make good money, why do you do this job? | 既然你薪资不高 为什么还干这行 |
[14:08] | ‘Cause I get to shoot people, | 因为我能开枪打人 |
[14:09] | which is something you should keep in mind. | 这个事实你该记在心里 |
[14:12] | No really. Why? | 不 说真的 为什么 |
[14:15] | ‘Cause I hate it when people get away with things they shouldn’t. | 因为我讨厌一些人逃脱应有的惩罚 |
[14:18] | And you like to shoot people. | 并且你喜欢开枪打人 |
[14:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:23] | And to think I almost killed you in your sleep that one time. | 想到我那一次差点把睡觉中的你杀了 |
[14:27] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[14:36] | Now I know why he likes working with you. | 现在我知道他为什么喜欢和你工作了 |
[14:48] | Malcolm, it’s the police! | 马尔科姆 我是警察 |
[14:51] | Stop firing and put the gun down! | 停止开火 然后把枪放下 |
[14:53] | He’s not with you? | 他没和你在一起吗 |
[14:57] | Please tell me he’s not with you. | 请告诉我他没和你一起 |
[15:04] | Sorry. I thought you were my husband. | 抱歉 我以为是我丈夫 |
[15:07] | Mel, why were you shooting at Malcolm? | 梅尔 为什么你要开枪打马尔科姆 |
[15:09] | Ever since he almost died, he… | 自从他差点死了之后 他… |
[15:11] | he’s been different, he’s been strange. | 他就变了 他一直表现得很奇怪 |
[15:13] | I can’t describe it. | 我无法形容 |
[15:15] | He has a newfound appetite. | 他有了新的嗜好 |
[15:17] | An insatiable hunger | 无止尽的食欲 |
[15:18] | he just can’t seem to fill. | 就好像他总是无法填满 |
[15:20] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[15:22] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过 |
[15:23] | Where? | 在哪 |
[15:25] | Right. I forgot who I was talking to. | 对了 我忘了我在跟谁说话了 |
[15:26] | It only gets worse. | 那状况只会越来越糟 |
[15:28] | It can’t get worse! | 不能再变糟了 |
[15:29] | He spent all our money. | 他花光了我们所有的钱 |
[15:31] | And when I saw him today, he… | 并且我今天见到他时 他… |
[15:32] | Wait. When did he come by today? | 等等 他今天什么时候来的 |
[15:34] | You just missed him. | 他刚走 |
[15:35] | He was frantic. He was looking for money, and he was angry. | 他疯了 他想要钱 并且很愤怒 |
[15:38] | He was so angry. | 他非常愤怒 |
[15:39] | And he had this look in his eye, and he said things like… | 而且他有着那么一股眼神 还说着些… |
[15:42] | Do you have any idea where he might have gone? | 你知道他会去哪里吗 |
[15:47] | He said he was gonna go get a beer. | 他说他要去喝杯酒 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:50] | Thanks. Excuse me. | 谢谢 抱歉 |
[15:53] | Malcolm’s good, Chloe. | 马尔科姆没问题 克洛伊 |
[15:55] | I can’t find any evidence tying him to the murders. | 我找不到任何证据显示他跟谋杀案有关 |
[15:57] | How’s it going on your end? | 你那边怎么样 |
[15:58] | Malcolm’s not home. Mel said he went out for a beer. | 马尔科姆不在家 梅尔说他出去喝酒了 |
[16:01] | Does that make any sense to you? | 是不是太奇怪了 |
[16:02] | No. When I saw him, he was scared. | 是啊 我记得他当时吓坏了 |
[16:04] | I think he knows Lucifer’s gonna come after him. | 我想他知道路西法会去找他 |
[16:06] | He looked like a guy getting ready to run. | 他看起来想要逃跑 |
[16:07] | Yeah, well, he doesn’t have the money to get far. | 是 可是他没钱跑太远 |
[16:09] | Yeah, but he’s the kind of guy who’d know how to find it. | 但是他懂得怎么搞到钱 |
[16:11] | maybe there’s a bar that owes him money. | 也许有酒吧欠他钱 |
[16:13] | Yeah, or one that he could rob for some extra cash. | 或者他能从某个人身上捞到钱 |
[16:16] | I’ll look into it. | 我去查一下 |
[16:26] | Don’t move, or wobbly head gets it. | 不许动 否则我就开枪了 |
[16:28] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[16:30] | There’s a manhunt for you. | 外面正到处搜捕你 |
[16:31] | And this is the last place you’d look, isn’t it? | 所以这里才最安全 不是吗 |
[16:32] | I thought it was quite clever. | 够机智吧 |
[16:35] | You need to get the hell out of here. | 赶紧离开这里 |
[16:36] | We’re gonna need some information first. | 我们得先打听一些事 |
[16:38] | – Who are you? – Not this again. | -你是谁 -又来了 |
[16:40] | He’s my brother. I know, shocking, isn’t it? | 他是我哥哥 我知道 你很意外 |
[16:42] | He’s much less handsome than I am. | 因为他长得比我搓太多了 |
[16:44] | We’re looking for Malcolm, Detective. | 我们在找马尔科姆 警探 |
[16:45] | Now, we’ve been told that he’s seeing an associate named Tommy? | 我们听说他去找一个叫汤米的同事了 |
[16:49] | There are a lot of Tommys in… | 叫汤米的人多去了… |
[16:52] | A beer. Of course. | 啤酒 原来如此 |
[16:54] | We’d very much like to know what you just realized. | 我们很想知道你刚才想到了什么 |
[16:57] | Too bad. I’m not telling you. | 可惜我并不打算告诉你 |
[16:59] | But you want to, though, don’t you? | 但你想告诉我们的 是不是 |
[17:02] | No, I don’t. | 不 不想 |
[17:04] | You’re a complicated one. That is a surprise. | 你居然是复杂的那种 真令人惊讶 |
[17:06] | So, come on, what do you want to do, Daniel? | 那么 你想要干什么呢 丹尼尔 |
[17:11] | I… | 我… |
[17:13] | I want to redeem myself. | 我想要赎罪 |
[17:16] | And taking down Malcolm would do that, wouldn’t it? | 抓到马尔科姆你就可以赎罪了 是吗 |
[17:19] | So where is he? | 那么他在哪里 |
[17:20] | Come on, you can tell us. | 你可以告诉我们的 |
[17:21] | Like you said, we’re surrounded by police. | 如你所说 我们在警察堆里呢 |
[17:24] | There’s an old brewery on Third. | 第三大道上有家旧啤酒厂 |
[17:27] | A drug dealer named Tommy Campolongo works out of there. | 有个叫汤米·坎波隆戈的毒贩在那工作 |
[17:30] | Not that complicated after all. | 也不是那么复杂嘛 |
[17:33] | So you two will stay in a holding cell while I… | 你们俩先待在拘留室 我去… |
[17:44] | Okay. Tommy Campolongo. | 好的 汤米·坎波隆戈 |
[17:46] | That makes sense, that he’d have cash on him. | 这就说得通了 他身上一定有现金 |
[17:48] | But he’s not gonna hand it over nicely. | 但他肯定不会乖乖地双手奉上 |
[17:50] | I’m leaving the precinct now. | 我现在就过去 |
[17:51] | Okay, meet me there with backup. I’m not far. | 好 你带支援过去与我汇合 我离得不远 |
[17:52] | Chloe, don’t go… | 克洛伊 别去… |
[17:56] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[18:02] | You like that? | 你喜欢那个吗 |
[18:06] | And to think, after all this time, | 过了这么久 |
[18:09] | I just thought you were dead. | 我还以为你早就死了 |
[18:12] | What can I say? | 怎么说呢 |
[18:14] | It’s hard to keep a good man down. | 好人可不会被轻易打倒 |
[18:16] | ?And now I’m ready to get the old band back together. | 现在我准备重出江湖 |
[18:20] | You have some product you can move? | 你手里有货吗 |
[18:22] | We’ve got some seizures just sitting there in evidence. | 刚缴获了一批 就在证物室里 |
[18:25] | Could actually get you a supply today if you’ve got cash. | 如果你有现金 我今天就能给你拿来 |
[18:29] | I always have cash, Malcolm. | 我常备现金 马尔科姆 |
[18:31] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[18:32] | That I do, Tommy. | 没错 汤米 |
[18:35] | That I do. | 我知道 |
[18:37] | How much you thinking? | 你想要多少 |
[18:38] | How much you got? | 你有多少 |
[18:47] | What’s going on up there? | 那边怎么了 |
[18:53] | This ain’t me. | 不是我 |
[18:57] | What you waiting for?! | 你们还等什么 |
[19:05] | But hey. | 不过 |
[19:06] | Gift horse and all that– am I right? | 那我就不挑时机了 对吧 |
[19:11] | Why don’t you go ahead, open up that safe, my man? | 去把保险箱打开吧 伙计 |
[19:21] | Hello there. | 你们好啊 |
[19:23] | If you miscreants don’t mind, | 如果你们这些人渣不介意 |
[19:24] | we’re looking for Malcolm Graham. | 我们想找一下马尔科姆·格雷厄姆 |
[19:26] | Hand him over, and we all can be on our way without too much fuss. | 把他交出来 大家都好过 |
[19:30] | You two made a huge mistake walking in here. | 你们进来这里是个巨大的错误 |
[19:37] | What do you say we skip the time-slowing shenanigans, hmm? | 你说咱们不用放慢时间那一套了怎么样 |
[19:40] | What about your mortality situation? | 那你的凡人之身怎么办 |
[19:42] | Well, it’s kind of a non-sitch when the detective’s not around. | 只要女警探不在身边就没事 |
[19:44] | I’ll explain later, but for now, | 我稍后给你解释 现在 |
[19:45] | we’ll just, you know, enjoy the moment. | 享受当下吧 |
[19:55] | After you. | 你先请 |
[19:57] | Lovely. | 乐意之致 |
[19:59] | Right, I should warn you– | 对了 我得先告诉你们… |
[20:04] | This is hardly a fair fight. | 这可不是一场公平的较量 |
[20:36] | Sorry, bro. Genuine mistake. | 抱歉 哥们 真的是错手 |
[20:48] | Do you need some help with that? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[20:55] | And to think, we wasted all that millennia | 想想看 我们浪费了千年的时间 |
[20:57] | fighting each other, right? | 互相争斗 |
[21:02] | We still need to find Malcolm. | 我们还是要找到马尔科姆 |
[21:03] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[21:04] | You know, if we split up, we’ll cover more ground. | 如果我们分头找 搜索范围就会更大 |
[21:06] | Okay, but no hogging all the fun | 好 但如果你先找到他 |
[21:08] | if you find him first– deal? | 你不能独占乐趣 同意吗 |
[21:10] | Deal. | 同意 |
[21:55] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[21:57] | I could tell it was something special, | 我看得出来这把匕首很特别 |
[21:59] | but I had no idea that was gonna work. | 但我完全不知道这样也行 |
[22:04] | But you never know until you try. | 不试试 永远也不知道 |
[22:09] | Got to say, | 不得不说 |
[22:11] | you don’t look so scary now, Amenadude. | 你现在没这么可怕了 阿曼纳哥们 |
[22:18] | What part of “No hogging” don’t you understand? | 不能独乐这四个字 你听不懂吗 |
[22:33] | Bloody hell! | 该死的 |
[22:34] | There you go, spoiling my fun again. | 你又来破坏我的乐趣 |
[22:38] | Leave me, and go get him. | 别管我 去追他 |
[22:39] | You know how much I hate being in anyone’s debt. | 你知道我有多讨厌欠人情 |
[22:42] | I figure if I save you now, that makes us even, right? | 如果我现在救你 我们就扯平了 |
[22:45] | Besides, it’s… | 再说了 这 |
[22:47] | it’s just a flesh wound. | 这只是皮肉伤 |
[22:48] | Hardly can see what you’re whining about. | 真不明白你为什么叫苦 |
[22:54] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:56] | He was struck with a blade not of this world, Maze. | 他被一把异界匕首刺伤了 麦子 |
[23:01] | One of mine. | 我的匕首 |
[23:02] | Yes. | 没错 |
[23:04] | I’ll handle this. | 这里我来处理 |
[23:05] | How? | 怎么处理 |
[23:07] | Find him. | 去找他 |
[23:12] | With pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[23:26] | Malcolm, freeze! | 马尔科姆 站住 |
[23:29] | Stop! | 别跑 |
[23:57] | Don’t move. | 站住 |
[24:05] | Easy, Detective. | 别紧张 警探 |
[24:07] | You’re a hard man to find. | 找到你还真不容易 |
[24:09] | Look, I know you think I’m a bad guy, | 我知道你认为我是个坏人 |
[24:11] | but I’m simply trying to catch our dear friend Malcolm | 但我只是想抓住我们亲爱的朋友马尔科姆 |
[24:14] | so I can tear his arms and legs off. | 好让我撕掉他的双手双脚 |
[24:17] | This has nothing to do with you. | 这事与你不相干 |
[24:18] | You know I can’t let you do that. | 你知道我不能让你这么做 |
[24:20] | You don’t know what he’s done. | 你不知道他干了什么 |
[24:23] | You’d never believe me anyway. | 反正你从来就不相信我 |
[24:24] | But all you need to know is that he’s here to get money | 但你只需要知道他是来拿钱 |
[24:26] | and then he’s gonna disappear. For good. | 然后会永远消失得无影无踪 |
[24:31] | You mean this money? | 你是说这些钱吗 |
[24:34] | I’m not here to arrest you, Lucifer. | 我不是来逮捕你的 路西法 |
[24:36] | I know you’re innocent. | 我知道你是无辜的 |
[24:37] | I always have. | 我一直都知道 |
[24:40] | So let’s catch this bastard together | 所以我们一起去抓这混蛋 |
[24:42] | and put an end to all this. | 结束这一切 |
[24:47] | Ah. Look at us, reunited, and it feels so good. | 瞧瞧我们 重新合作 感觉真好 |
[24:51] | Malcolm won’t get far without his getaway cash. | 马尔科姆没了跑路钱是走不远的 |
[24:54] | Where’s Maze? | 麦子在哪 |
[24:54] | – She’s taking care of something important. – Oh, of course | -她在处理一些重要的事 -当然了 |
[24:56] | your ninja bartender is off on a secret mission. | 你的忍者酒保去执行秘密任务 |
[24:59] | Why, Detective, are you pining | 警探 你为什么渴望 |
[25:00] | – for some good cop/demon cop action? – No. | -好警察魔鬼警察的行动呢 -不 |
[25:02] | I just want to clear your name | 我只是想帮你洗脱嫌疑 |
[25:03] | – and find Malcolm. – No, no, no, no, no. | -找到马尔科姆 -不不不 |
[25:05] | Who cares about the Devil’s rap sheet? | 谁在乎撒旦的犯罪记录 |
[25:06] | Why don’t we just skip that part | 我们不如跳过这一部分 |
[25:08] | and go straight to the main course? | 直接说重点呢 |
[25:10] | Because it’s incredibly impulsive and shortsighted. | 因为这样非常冲动且目光短浅 |
[25:13] | Have you noticed that’s my jam? | 你有没有注意到那是我举手之劳的事情 |
[25:14] | If we fix your reputation, | 如果我们恢复你的声誉 |
[25:16] | we’ll preserve everything we’ve done. | 我们将保留我们所做的一切 |
[25:18] | You want to keep working with me. | 你想要继续与我共事 |
[25:19] | And to do that, you need to trust me. | 所以 你需要信任我 |
[25:28] | – Okay. – Right. Very well, Detective. | -好了 -很好 警探 |
[25:30] | I’m in your hands. But how you intend | 我的声誉就交给你了 但我不知道 |
[25:32] | to prove my innocence . | 你打算如何证明我是无辜的 |
[25:35] | Put your hands down. | 放手放下 |
[25:37] | We found the evidence we need. | 我们找到了需要的证据 |
[25:38] | He did? | 他找到了吗 |
[25:39] | Can I rethink my surrender? | 我能重新考虑投降吗 |
[25:41] | What’d you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[25:43] | It’s better if I show you. | 不如给你们看吧 |
[25:55] | Enough, Mazikeen. | 够了 麦泽金 |
[25:57] | I’ve made my peace with death, | 我已经安然接受了死亡 |
[25:59] | whether I go to Heaven or Hell. | 无论是上天堂还是下地狱 |
[26:01] | I know exactly where you’re going. | 我知道你要去哪儿 |
[26:03] | Nowhere. You’re staying right here. | 你哪里都不去 就待在这里 |
[26:06] | Now shut up and let me help you. | 现在闭嘴 让我帮你 |
[26:12] | There’s nothing that you can do. | 你什么忙也帮不上 |
[26:15] | It would take something divine to heal me. | 要治愈我需要圣物 |
[26:25] | You took that from Lucifer? | 你从路西法那里拿到的吗 |
[26:26] | I kept it a secret. | 我一直秘密保存着 |
[26:29] | I thought I could use it to get us back home. | 我以为我可以用它带我们回家 |
[26:33] | And you’d give that to me? | 而你现在要把它给我 |
[26:37] | Believe me, | 相信我 |
[26:38] | I don’t understand this either. | 我也不明白到底是怎么回事 |
[27:01] | Why do I feel like I’m walking death row? | 为什么我觉得好像要上刑场了 |
[27:04] | Should I order my final meal now to save time? | 我该现在要份最后的晚餐省省时间吗 |
[27:06] | Dan says he has it handled. | 丹说他搞定一切了 |
[27:09] | You do, right? | 你真搞定了吗 |
[27:11] | I do. | 对 |
[27:15] | I’m here to turn myself in. | 我是来自首的 |
[27:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:20] | I removed a firearm from Evidence lockup, | 我从证物储藏柜里拿了一把枪 |
[27:22] | and I gave it to Detective Malcolm Graham. | 交给了马尔科姆·格雷厄姆警探 |
[27:24] | I believe Detective Graham | 我相信格雷厄姆警探 |
[27:25] | then used that weapon to shoot and kill Jacob Williams, | 用它射杀了雅各布·威廉姆斯 |
[27:28] | the crime that… | 就是晨星先生 |
[27:30] | Mr. Morningstar is suspected of. | 被怀疑的那桩案子 |
[27:34] | Detective Espinoza, | 埃斯皮诺沙警探 |
[27:36] | I… | 我 |
[27:37] | didn’t know you had the stones. | 真没想到你竟然如此勇敢 |
[27:41] | No more Detective Douche? | 不叫我人渣警探了吗 |
[27:43] | Well, not today, at least. | 至少今天不 |
[27:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[27:46] | Dan… | 丹 |
[28:00] | I need to take this. | 我得接这个电话 |
[28:01] | Hey, honey. Everything okay? | 亲爱的 一切都好吗 |
[28:05] | Hello, Decker. | 戴克 你好啊 |
[28:08] | Malcolm? | 马尔科姆 |
[28:09] | How’s the precinct? | 片区怎样了 |
[28:12] | I still have a few buddies at the stations. | 在警局我还有几个熟人 |
[28:15] | Oh, and I made a new friend today, too. | 对了 我今天还认识了个新朋友 |
[28:18] | Pulled her out of a boring class for some bonding time. | 把她从无聊的课里拽出来联络感情 |
[28:21] | Here, say hi. | 过来问个好 |
[28:25] | Hi, Mommy. | 妈咪 |
[28:32] | Hey, Trixie. | 翠茜 |
[28:34] | Are you okay, honey? | 你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[28:35] | Mommy’s here. | 妈咪在这里 |
[28:36] | Uh, that’s enough of that. | 真是够了 |
[28:40] | What do you want, Malcolm? | 你到底想要什么 马尔科姆 |
[28:42] | Aw. Poor Chloe Decker. | 可怜的克洛伊·戴克 |
[28:44] | Did someone take something from you, | 有人从你那夺走过什么吗 |
[28:46] | something valuable? | 一些宝贵的东西 |
[28:48] | Hurts, don’t it? | 是不是很受伤啊 |
[28:50] | You want your money. | 你想要你的钱 |
[28:52] | Bull’s-eye. | 正解 |
[28:53] | Now, don’t even think about talking to the cops. Remember, | 找警察想都别想 记住 |
[28:56] | – you don’t know who’s with me. – Okay. | -你不知道谁是我的同伙 -好 |
[28:57] | And keep Lucifer out of this. | 也别让路西法掺和进来 |
[29:00] | Just you… | 只能你一个 |
[29:02] | or she dies. | 要不然她就没命了 |
[29:27] | Hey. Um, I need the duffel bag we seized today. | 我需要我们今天收缴的行李袋 |
[29:30] | Where is it? | 它在哪儿 |
[29:31] | We were just about to take it to Evidence. | 我们正准备把它带去证物处 |
[29:33] | Okay. I need to examine it. | 好吧 我需要查看一下 |
[29:35] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[29:39] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[29:40] | Is everything all right, Detective? | 一切还好吧 警探 |
[29:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:44] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[29:45] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[29:47] | Right. | 好 |
[30:01] | Detective Decker, | 戴克警探 |
[30:02] | step away from your vehicle. | 远离你的车 |
[30:05] | Put your hands in the air | 让我看到你的手 |
[30:07] | and walk towards me peacefully. | 慢慢朝我这里走 |
[30:10] | If you do not– | 如果你不 |
[30:11] | I repeat– if you do not, | 重复一遍 如果你不照做 |
[30:13] | we will have no choice but to shoot you | 我们除了用全新的火箭炮给你一发 |
[30:16] | with our new bazooka. | 就没别无选择了 |
[30:19] | We’ve actually been waiting months and months to use it, so, | 我们其实想用它都好几个月了 所以 |
[30:21] | on second thought, please, speed away. | 我又想了想 你还是迅速离开吧 |
[30:24] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:25] | Well, I could ask you the s… | 我可以问你 |
[30:28] | I could ask you the same thing. | 我可以问你同样的问题 |
[30:31] | You going somewhere without me, hmm? | 你要抛下我去哪里 |
[30:32] | Right after all this talk about trusting you, | 就在我们刚谈完信任你这个话题后 |
[30:34] | you’re immediately keeping secrets? | 你立马又有秘密了吗 |
[30:35] | I don’t have time to explain to you. Something came up. | 我没时间和你解释 出事了 |
[30:37] | Something that obviously requires quite a bit of cash. | 显然是一件要用不少钱才能摆平的事 |
[30:40] | I didn’t know you had it in you, Detective. | 警探 我很惊讶你居然还做得出这种事 |
[30:41] | It isn’t for me. | 不是为了我 |
[30:42] | Oh, you’re gonna make it rain at the local strip clubs then? | 你要在这里的脱衣舞俱乐部里撒钱吗 |
[30:44] | – Lucifer… – Or perhaps that phone call earlier | -路西法 -亦或是刚才那通电话 |
[30:46] | wasn’t as innocuous as you made it out to be. | 不像你编造的那样无关痛痒 |
[30:49] | Fine. You leave me no choice. | 好吧 你让我别无选择 |
[30:53] | Malcolm has Trixie. | 马尔科姆抓住了翠茜 |
[30:58] | If I get him his money, he’ll let her go. | 如果我把钱给他 他就会放了她 |
[31:00] | Right. Because if Malcolm’s established anything, | 好吧 因为如果说马尔科姆证明了什么的话 |
[31:03] | it’s his trustworthiness. | 就是他的可信度 |
[31:04] | What choice do I have? | 我还有什么选择呢 |
[31:05] | To ride shotgun with the Devil, for starters. | 首先 当然是和撒旦并肩作战 |
[31:07] | If Malcolm sees you, | 如果马尔科姆看到你 |
[31:08] | he’ll kill her. I’m sorry, | 他会杀了她 对不起 |
[31:09] | but I can’t risk it– her life’s at stake. | 但我不能冒这个险 她现在性命攸关 |
[31:11] | Right. So you’re just gonna get both of you killed then, are you? | 所以你要让你们俩都被杀掉 是吗 |
[31:13] | He needs this money to leave town. | 他需要钱离开这里 |
[31:15] | I won’t give it to him until she’s safe. | 在确保她安全之前我不会给他的 |
[31:17] | And what about your safety? | 那你的安全呢 |
[31:18] | Trixie is all that matters. | 翠茜最重要 |
[31:20] | – Detective, I… – I don’t have time to argue with you, Lucifer. | -警探 我 -我没时间和你争 路西法 |
[31:23] | I realize how bad this can go, but I don’t have a choice. | 我知道这会有多危险 但我别无选择 |
[31:26] | This is my daughter. | 那是我的女儿 |
[31:30] | Promise me you’ll let me go alone. | 答应我你会让我一个人去 |
[31:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[31:35] | You have my word. | 我答应你了 |
[31:52] | Don’t look so sad. | 别这么愁眉苦脸的 |
[31:53] | Your mommy’s coming to pick you up. | 你妈妈就要来接你了 |
[31:55] | Good. I don’t like you. | 很好 我不喜欢你 |
[31:57] | What’s not to like? | 有什么不喜欢的 |
[32:04] | – Trixie. – All right, easy, Decker. | -翠茜 -别急 戴克 |
[32:06] | Easy. | 别急 |
[32:08] | Mommy, can we go home now? | 妈妈 我们现在能回家了吗 |
[32:09] | Yes, Monkey. We can. | 当然 小淘气 能回家了 |
[32:13] | Glad to see you came alone. | 很高兴看到你一个人来 |
[32:16] | Now toss the gun. | 现在把枪扔给我 |
[32:26] | Now the other one. | 另一把 |
[32:34] | There. You happy? | 好了 你满意了吗 |
[32:35] | Yeah, once I get my money, sure. | 当然 等我拿到我的钱 |
[32:38] | So, where is it? | 钱在哪 |
[32:40] | Not without Trixie. | 先放了翠茜 |
[32:41] | – Oh, come on, Decker… – Malcolm, that’s the deal. | -真是 戴克 -马尔科姆 我们说好的 |
[32:49] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[32:55] | Okay, listen to me. | 好 听我说 |
[32:57] | We’re gonna play a game, all right? | 我们要玩个游戏 好吗 |
[32:59] | I need you to hide until I can come find you. | 你要藏起来 一直到我找到你 |
[33:02] | Mommy, I don’t want to play a game. | 妈妈 我不想玩游戏 |
[33:03] | I know you don’t, baby. | 我知道你不想 宝贝 |
[33:05] | But I need you to go hide really, really well, okay? | 但我要你藏得非常非常好 好吗 |
[33:09] | Go. | 去吧 |
[33:12] | Kids, huh? | 孩子啊 |
[33:22] | It’s there. It’s-it’s all there. | 钱在那里 都在那里了 |
[33:24] | It’s in the bag. | 在那个包里 |
[33:25] | Yeah. I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[33:30] | You don’t need to do this, Malcolm. | 你不必这样做的 马尔科姆 |
[33:32] | I know, but I was gonna shoot you at Palmetto, | 我知道 但棕榈街那次我本来就要开枪杀你的 |
[33:35] | and now I feel like I’ve been given a second chance here, | 现在我觉得上天又给了我一次机会 |
[33:39] | so I’m sure as hell not gonna waste it. | 所以我当然不会浪费掉 |
[33:53] | Is this really what you did | 你真的要用这次机会 |
[33:54] | with your second chance? | 来做这种事吗 |
[33:57] | Deary me, Malcolm. Pathetic. | 我的天呐 马尔科姆 真可悲 |
[33:59] | Hey, Lucifer. | 哟 路西法 |
[34:00] | Hey, buddy. Long time no frame. | 伙计 好久没陷害你了 |
[34:03] | Though that didn’t stick too well, did it? | 但那次陷害得不够是吧 |
[34:06] | Guess I need to find a more permanent solution. | 大概我得找到一个更永久的解决方案 |
[34:08] | Give me the gun, Malcolm. | 把枪给我 马尔科姆 |
[34:11] | Why? Not afraid of you. | 为什么 我可不怕你 |
[34:13] | All you’re doing is getting yourself killed. | 你做的一切都在置你自己于死地 |
[34:14] | And for what? | 为了什么呢 |
[34:16] | To buy your precious detective some more time? | 给你的宝贝警探争取更多时间吗 |
[34:18] | No. | 不是 |
[34:20] | No, I want to ask you a question. | 不 我想问你一个问题 |
[34:26] | What do you desire, Malcolm? | 你想要什么 马尔科姆 |
[34:31] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你在做什么 |
[34:34] | What do you yearn for in that… | 你那腐烂的灵魂深处 |
[34:37] | rotten soul of yours? | 在渴望什么 |
[34:40] | I… | 我 |
[34:41] | You’ve been given a second chance, Malcolm. | 你得到了第二次机会 马尔科姆 |
[34:43] | Is killing Detective Decker | 你真的想用这次机会 |
[34:45] | really what you want to do with it? | 杀了戴克警探吗 |
[34:49] | – I don’t. – No, of course you don’t. | -我不想 -不 你当然不想 |
[34:52] | You want to live, don’t you? | 你想活下去 不是吗 |
[34:56] | I do. | 是的 |
[34:59] | More than almost anything. | 几乎胜于一切 |
[35:02] | Almost? | 几乎 |
[35:16] | There’s one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[35:33] | You feel that? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[35:36] | That’s what it’s like to die, my man. | 死就是这种感觉 伙计 |
[35:38] | I know, ’cause I’ve done it. | 我知道 因为我死过 |
[35:42] | And what I want, more than anything… | 我最想要的 |
[35:47] | …is for you to feel that pain. | 是让你感到那种痛苦 |
[35:51] | To go through what I did. | 经历我的那种痛苦 |
[35:54] | Because we both know where you’re going to. | 因为我们都很清楚你死后会去哪 |
[36:03] | Bet you never expected | 但你绝对没料到 |
[36:04] | to miss this thing so soon. | 你会这么快怀念这玩意 |
[36:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:10] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:12] | You won’t be going alone. | 你不会一个人走 |
[36:14] | I’ll be sending Decker along right behind you. | 我会马上把戴克送来陪你 |
[36:19] | Oh, Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[36:22] | Oh, Decker… | 戴克 |
[36:37] | Here, Chloe, Chloe, Chloe. | 克洛伊 快出来吧 |
[36:39] | I don’t know if this is all | 我不知道这一切 |
[36:41] | part of the plan. | 是不是在你的计划之中 |
[36:44] | Or if You can even hear me. | 也不知道你能不能听见我的话 |
[36:49] | But if You’re up there… | 但如果你在… |
[36:52] | Dad… | 父亲 |
[36:55] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[37:02] | I’ll be the son | 我会成为 |
[37:03] | you always wanted me to be. | 你希望我成为的那个儿子 |
[37:08] | I’ll do as You ask. | 我一切都听你的 |
[37:10] | Go where You want me to. | 你要我去哪我就去哪 |
[37:13] | I… | 我 |
[37:15] | In exchange, | 作为交换 |
[37:18] | all I ask is… | 我只请求你 |
[37:23] | is that you protect Chloe. | 能保护克洛伊 |
[37:52] | Home, sweet home. | 温馨的家 我又回来了 |
[38:03] | Bloody ash. | 该死的灰烬 |
[38:08] | That can’t be right. | 有点不对劲 |
[38:25] | It’s open. | 是开着的 |
[38:34] | This isn’t possible. | 这不可能 |
[39:09] | Hello, Malkie. | 你好啊 马尔科姆 |
[39:29] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[39:32] | I’ve got your coin. | 我有你的硬币 |
[39:35] | I’ll be back. | 我还会复活的 |
[39:43] | You’re looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[39:46] | How…? | 怎么… |
[39:47] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个家伙 |
[39:50] | Apparently, He wants me back here. | 显然 他希望我回来这里 |
[40:06] | Sorry, pal. | 抱歉 哥们 |
[40:09] | One use only. | 只能用一次 |
[40:26] | Trixie! | 翠茜 |
[40:28] | Come out, honey! | 出来吧 亲爱的 |
[40:30] | Mommy, is it over? | 妈咪 结束了吗 |
[40:31] | Yeah, baby, it’s over. Come here. | 是的宝贝 结束了 快过来 |
[40:36] | Hi. | 你还好吧 |
[40:37] | Oh, I’m so happy you’re okay. | 真高兴你没事 |
[40:41] | Excuse me if I don’t join the group hug. | 抱歉我就不加入你们的拥抱了 |
[40:48] | I thought he killed you. | 我以为他杀了你 |
[40:49] | Oh, he did. | 他是杀了我 |
[40:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:54] | I got better. | 我现在好多了 |
[40:57] | You promised you’d let me go alone. | 你答应过让我一个人来的 |
[40:59] | True. | 没错 |
[41:00] | But I didn’t say anything about following. | 但我没说我不会跟着你 |
[41:05] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[41:09] | Isn’t it past her bedtime? | 她睡觉的时间已经过了吧 |
[41:35] | Sleeping on the job? | 工作的时候打盹 |
[41:39] | Luci, we still have to find Malcolm… | 小路 我们必须要找到马尔科姆 |
[41:40] | Malcolm, yes. | 马尔科姆 是了 |
[41:41] | That’s dealt with. It’s old news, really. | 那事八百年前就已经解决了 真的 |
[41:52] | Where’s Maze? | 麦子呢 |
[41:53] | Well, I was gonna ask you the same question. | 我也正想问你同样的问题 |
[41:55] | Perhaps your snoring drove her away. | 说不定是你的鼾声吓跑了她 |
[42:04] | I spoke to Dad. | 我跟父亲对话了 |
[42:05] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[42:06] | Yeah. I offered Him my services in exchange f… | 是啊 我宣誓效忠于他以交换… |
[42:10] | Well, that doesn’t really matter. | 是什么不重要 |
[42:13] | He accepted. | 他同意了 |
[42:18] | He replied to you. | 他回应了你 |
[42:20] | Well, not in words. | 不是用语言 |
[42:22] | But His message was clear. | 但他的信息很明确 |
[42:24] | And what does Father want? | 父亲想要什么 |
[42:26] | Someone’s escaped from Hell. | 有人从地狱逃走了 |
[42:31] | Must’ve seen a window of opportunity | 一定是在你行动不便时 |
[42:32] | whilst you were incapacitated. | 发现了机会 |
[42:34] | I think He wants me to bring | 我想他是想让我 |
[42:35] | our jailbird back. | 把逃犯抓回来 |
[42:37] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[42:39] | Well, it shouldn’t be too hard | 只追捕一缕逃走的灵魂 |
[42:40] | to track down a single errant soul. | 应该不是什么难事 |
[42:50] | You’re afraid. | 你在害怕 |
[42:55] | Damn right I am. | 没错 我是在害怕 |
[42:56] | Right, but you’re never afraid. | 但你从来不会害怕 |
[42:59] | Who could possibly scare you, brother? | 谁能有这个本事吓到你 兄弟 |
[43:04] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[43:07] | Who escaped Hell? | 谁从地狱逃走了 |
[43:14] | Mum. | 是母亲 |