时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So, you’re the Devil and you’ve left Hell behind | 你是撒旦 而且你抛下了地狱 |
[00:05] | to take a vacation in Los Angeles. | 来洛杉矶度假 |
[00:08] | Well, where else would I go? | 不来这里我去哪里 |
[00:09] | Your return to the Underworld has been requested. | 天父命令你返回地狱 |
[00:12] | Remind Dad that I quit Hell | 你告诉老爹 我不在地狱干了 |
[00:14] | because I was sick and tired of playing a part in his play. | 因为我已经厌倦了总是照他的意思做 |
[00:16] | I got it. | 我懂了 |
[00:17] | The name, the whole Lucifer thing, | 你这名字 路西法什么的 |
[00:19] | and desire’s like your superpower. | 引诱出人们的欲望就是你的超能力 |
[00:20] | More like a gift from God, really. | 其实更像是上帝的恩赐 |
[00:22] | Why don’t I affect you, Detective? | 为什么我无法影响你 警探 |
[00:23] | I guess we both have our mysteries. | 我猜我们都有秘密 |
[00:24] | Chloe Decker is causing your vulnerability. | 克洛伊·戴克让你脆弱 |
[00:26] | I’m bleeding. | 我在流血 |
[00:27] | I’ve been sleeping with a demon. | 我还在和一个魔鬼上床 |
[00:29] | I’m ready to turn myself in. | 我是来自首的 |
[00:30] | I removed a firearm from evidence lockup. | 我从证物储藏柜里拿了一把枪 |
[00:35] | Dad. | 父亲 |
[00:36] | I’ll be the son | 我会成为 |
[00:38] | that you always wanted me to be. | 你希望我成为的那个儿子 |
[00:40] | This is impossible. | 这不可能 |
[00:43] | Where’s Maze? | 麦子呢 |
[00:44] | I was gonna ask you the same question. | 我也正想问你同样的问题 |
[00:46] | What does Father want? | 父亲想要什么 |
[00:47] | Someone’s escaped from Hell. | 有人从地狱逃走了 |
[00:48] | Who escaped Hell? | 谁从地狱逃走了 |
[00:51] | Mum. | 是母亲 |
[00:52] | *Money* | *金钱* |
[00:56] | *And fancy clothes* | *锦衣华服* |
[01:03] | *Money* | *金钱* |
[01:07] | *And fancy clothes…* | *锦衣华服* |
[01:10] | Everybody, get the hell on the ground! | 全部都给我趴下 |
[01:19] | Fill the bag with everything on display. | 把柜子里的东西全装进袋子里 |
[01:22] | Hurry up! | 快点 |
[01:24] | This is such a cliché. | 又玩这种烂套路 |
[01:27] | I mean, for one, | 举例来说 |
[01:28] | those are all conflict diamonds. | 这些本来就是引发过战争的血钻 |
[01:30] | Terrible karma, | 肯定会遭报应 |
[01:31] | but more importantly, | 但更重要的是 |
[01:33] | is this really how you want to spend your time on Earth? | 你真的要这样享受你在人间的时光吗 |
[01:35] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你们是什么人 |
[01:37] | but if you don’t step back, I will kill you. | 但如果不赶紧走 我就干掉你们 |
[01:40] | But that’s not what you really desire, is it? | 这不是你真实的欲望吧 |
[01:45] | No, it isn’t. | 的确不是 |
[01:47] | So, what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[01:50] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[01:52] | Just as I suspected. | 如我所料 |
[01:54] | You were tired of being a prisoner, weren’t you? | 你不想再做囚犯了 对不对 |
[01:56] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[01:58] | I-I-I couldn’t take it anymore. | 我受不了了 |
[01:59] | So you wanted to break your shackles, be reborn. | 所以你想打破枷锁 浴火重生 |
[02:01] | I did. | 是的 |
[02:02] | So you escaped Hell, | 所以你逃离地狱 |
[02:03] | looking for an empty body, | 找寻躯壳 |
[02:04] | and found this poor sod, | 结果找到了这么个 |
[02:06] | who’d just died of a heart attack, | 刚刚死于心脏病的可怜人 |
[02:07] | and now here you are, wreaking havoc on Earth. | 然后来到这里 在人间肆意破坏 |
[02:10] | The jig is up. | 诡计败露了 |
[02:12] | We found you, Mum. | 我们找到你了 母亲 |
[02:15] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[02:16] | You just said you wanted to escape your shackles. | 你刚刚说你想逃离枷锁 |
[02:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:20] | When the paramedics brought me back, | 当医护人员把我救回来的时候 |
[02:22] | I realized I needed to be free. | 我才意识到我想要自由 |
[02:23] | Yes, from Hell. | 没错 逃离地狱 |
[02:25] | No, man, from debt. | 不是 逃掉债务 |
[02:27] | I owe a ton of money. | 我欠了一笔巨额债务 |
[02:28] | And this was gonna get me out from underneath it. | 这些钻石能让我脱离债务深渊 |
[02:31] | You know what, I’m sick of this. | 我懒得跟你们废话 |
[02:32] | The two of you are… | 你们俩… |
[02:35] | It’s not Mom. | 他不是母亲 |
[02:36] | Oh, you think? | 还用你说 |
[02:37] | Well, we had to check. | 我们必须过来看看 |
[02:38] | She doesn’t have a body. | 她没有躯壳 |
[02:40] | She must have entered a human form | 她肯定会附身在 |
[02:41] | of someone who’s recently died. | 刚刚死去的人类躯体上 |
[02:43] | Which means anyone who kicked the bucket | 就是说是在你偷懒的时候 |
[02:44] | whilst you were sleeping on the job. | 指不定在哪跷了辫子的某个人 |
[02:46] | Luci, do you realize he’s the last one on our list? | 小路 你知道他是名单上最后一个吧 |
[02:50] | Well, you must have missed one. | 那你肯定漏了一个 |
[02:51] | Or maybe she’s not in Los Angeles. | 或许她根本没来洛杉矶 |
[02:53] | No, she’s here. | 不 她肯定来了 |
[02:55] | I kept her prisoner for thousands of years. | 我关了她几千年 |
[02:57] | She’s coming for me. I know it. | 她肯定要来找我 我知道 |
[02:59] | We just need to get to her first. | 我们必须先找到她 |
[03:02] | Are you coming?! | 还磨蹭什么 |
[03:04] | In a moment. | 马上来 |
[03:06] | There’s so much punishment, so little time. | 惩罚太多 时间太少 |
[03:11] | …dead. | 去死吧 |
[03:14] | *Money…* | *金钱* |
[03:17] | *And fancy clothes.* | *锦衣华服* |
[03:20] | What’s going on? | 搞什么鬼 |
[03:24] | My mum’s gonna kill me. | 我母亲要杀了我 |
[03:26] | And before you say it, that’s not a metaphor. | 在你提问前 我这话不是比喻 |
[03:28] | She’s literally going to kill me. | 她是真的要杀我 |
[03:30] | She’s not the forgiving type. | 她没这么容易宽恕他人 |
[03:31] | You’ve never mentioned your mother before. | 你之前从没说起过你母亲 |
[03:34] | Why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[03:35] | Well, you wouldn’t understand, would you? | 说了你也不会明白的 |
[03:38] | I’d like to. | 我愿意听听 |
[03:41] | Oh, all right. | 那好吧 |
[03:44] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[03:44] | In human terms, | 用人类的话来说 |
[03:47] | once upon a time, a boy met a girl, | 很久很久以前 男孩遇见了女孩 |
[03:50] | and they fell in love. | 他们坠入爱河 |
[03:52] | They had sex. | 水乳交融 |
[03:53] | The only trouble was, | 唯一的问题是 |
[03:54] | they were celestial beings, | 他们不是凡人 |
[03:56] | so that moment created the universe. | 所以他们交融的一刻创造了天地万物 |
[03:58] | Mm, the Big Bang? | 宇宙大爆炸吗 |
[04:00] | Never knew how appropriate the name was until now, did you? | 以前从没发现这个词这么贴切 是吧 |
[04:02] | Anyway, they became Mum and Dad. | 总之 他们成为了圣母和天父 |
[04:04] | They had a whole litter of kids, including yours truly. | 生了一堆子民 包括在下 |
[04:08] | And they built a house. | 他们造了间屋子 |
[04:09] | They called it Heaven. | 称其为天堂 |
[04:10] | They were happy. | 他们过得很幸福 |
[04:11] | Dad was… | 父亲他 |
[04:13] | well, Dad, and Mum… | 就那样 还有母亲 |
[04:18] | Well, Mum was rather lovely in the beginning. | 一开始时 母亲很温柔 |
[04:23] | But things change, don’t they? | 但是事情不会永恒不变 |
[04:26] | Dad started going into the garage | 父亲开始躲进车库 |
[04:28] | and tinkering with a little project he called humanity. | 捣鼓他的人类小工程 |
[04:32] | Mum grew cold… distant. | 母亲变得冷漠疏远 |
[04:37] | And pretty soon, they were both neglecting their family. | 没多久 双方都对家人无心照顾 |
[04:40] | And then one of his children started to act out? | 然后其中一个孩子忍不住开始胡闹了吗 |
[04:42] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[04:44] | Yeah… so Dad got pissed off | 是的 所以父亲发火了 |
[04:45] | and tossed me out of the house. | 把我赶出了家门 |
[04:48] | And what did your mother do? | 你母亲什么反应 |
[04:50] | Nothing. | 毫无反应 |
[04:52] | She just stood there and let it happen. | 就站在一旁 看着父亲赶我出门 |
[04:57] | Anyway, a couple of thousand years later, | 总之 几千年后 |
[04:58] | Dad kicked her out, too. | 父亲也把她赶了出去 |
[05:00] | Cast her into Hell and put her in a cell. | 把她扔进地狱关了起来 |
[05:04] | So, I did the same for her as she did for me. | 她怎么对我 我就怎么对她 |
[05:08] | Zilch. | 无动于衷 |
[05:11] | Is it good to be back on a studio set, Detective? | 回到摄影棚的感觉不错吧 警探 |
[05:13] | Not really. | 并不是 |
[05:16] | It’s bringing back memories of your acting days? | 是不是让你想起了以前拍戏的日子 |
[05:19] | If you’re feeling nostalgic, | 如果你想要怀旧 |
[05:20] | sure I can find some horny teenagers and a hot tub. | 我肯定能找到一些欲火中烧的青少年和热浴盆 |
[05:24] | ‘Cause the movie you were in was… Yeah, I got it. | -因为你拍的那部电影是… -我懂了 |
[05:26] | Is everything all right, Detective? | 你没事吧 警探 |
[05:27] | You seem distracted. | 你似乎有些心不在焉 |
[05:28] | Usually I get at least a glimmer of a smile | 通常你会对我的评论 |
[05:30] | from my remarks, | 一笑置之 |
[05:31] | the occasional eye roll. | 偶尔翻翻白眼 |
[05:33] | I think I got a snort once. | 有一次还嗤之以鼻 |
[05:34] | Two days ago, you were shot point-blank. | 两天前 你近距离中了一枪 |
[05:36] | Ah, well, no need to thank me for my heroism. | 不必赞扬我的英勇行为 |
[05:38] | Well, maybe just a little. | 也许就赞扬一点吧 |
[05:39] | No one’s stopping you. | 你可以继续 |
[05:41] | There was blood all over you. | 你当时全身都是血 |
[05:43] | You should be dead. | 应该死了才对 |
[05:44] | Well, par for the course for our adventures, Detective. | 冒险冒险 自然有危险 警探 |
[05:46] | What’s new? | 这有什么稀奇的 |
[05:47] | I have a sample of your blood | 我收集了你的血液样本 |
[05:48] | and I’m gonna take it and test it. | 我会拿去做测试 |
[05:50] | And I’m gonna find out exactly what you are once and for all. | 我会彻底查清楚你的底细 |
[05:54] | The Devil himself? | 魔鬼本尊吗 |
[05:54] | No, I’m guessing Larry Morningstar, | 不 我猜是拉里·晨星 |
[05:56] | the son of a plumber in Connecticut. | 康涅狄格州一名管道工人的儿子 |
[05:57] | Right, well, wrap that up, would you? | 好吧 这事先放一放吧 |
[06:00] | ‘Cause I could use your help on my end. | 因为我可能需要你帮忙 |
[06:01] | I’m on a bit of a manhunt. | 我正在找个人 |
[06:02] | Well, womanhunt, and I need to find her before… | 具体来说是找女人 我得趁她还没有… |
[06:10] | I’m too late. | 来迟一步 |
[06:22] | So, our victim’s name is Gillian Taylor. | 死者名叫吉莉安·泰勒 |
[06:24] | She was a stand-in for the lead actress on Leave It to Leslie. | 她是《天才莱斯利》中女主角的替身 |
[06:27] | Stand-in? | 替身 |
[06:29] | Yeah, stand-ins are used to light a scene | 在演员做准备时 替身会代替演员 |
[06:30] | as the actors prep. | 来做布景光线调试 |
[06:32] | Usually want to be actors themselves. | 一般也都是想做演员的人 |
[06:33] | And now she’s dead because of me. | 现在她却因我而死 |
[06:36] | What do you mean, because of you? | 因你而死是什么意思 |
[06:37] | Well, remind you of anyone? | 她的死法让你想起谁了吗 |
[06:39] | That’s weird. | 奇怪了 |
[06:41] | What’s weird, Ella? | 奇怪什么 艾拉 |
[06:43] | you’d think cause of death would be | 你会以为致死的原因 |
[06:45] | the giant chunks of metal | 是这两条巨大的金属条 |
[06:47] | sticking out of her head, but no, | 由头部刺穿所致 但不是 |
[06:49] | she was strangled. Look. | 她是被掐死的 你们看 |
[06:50] | You can see the contusions on her neck. | 你能看到她脖子上有瘀伤 |
[06:51] | So, the horns were added postmortem? | 所以铁犄角是死后插上去的吗 |
[06:53] | Yeah, soft tissue at the point of impact is yellow-pink. | 没错 刺穿点的软组织呈黄粉色 |
[06:56] | That means that there was no blood pressure | 说明凶手将铁条用力插进她头部时 |
[06:58] | when our killer went all stabby-stab. | 她体内已经没有血压了 |
[07:01] | And… | 而且 |
[07:02] | she was killed somewhere else. | 她不是在这里被杀的 |
[07:03] | This body was moved here. | 尸体是死后被移到这里的 |
[07:05] | So, the killer is sending a message. | 所以凶手在传达一个信息 |
[07:06] | Ah, good, so you agree with me. | 很好 这么说你同意我的说法了 |
[07:08] | I didn’t say the message was to you. | 我没说那消息是给你的 |
[07:10] | Well, who else would it be for? | 那还能给谁 |
[07:14] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[07:17] | Joy of joys, I thought Detective Douche was in jail. | 真有趣 我以为人渣警探蹲号子去了 |
[07:20] | He’s suspended. | 他被停职了 |
[07:21] | Or at least he was. | 最起码之前是被停了 |
[07:22] | Give us a minute. | 给我们几分钟 |
[07:27] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[07:29] | I’ve been reinstated. | 我被复职了 |
[07:30] | What? | 什么 |
[07:31] | After Malcolm and everything that happened at Palmetto, | 在马尔科姆还有棕榈街一案之后 |
[07:33] | they wanted to sweep everything under the rug. | 他们想要掩盖一切 |
[07:34] | And the only thing I confessed to was | 而我唯一认的罪只是 |
[07:36] | improperly checking out evidence. | 违规带出证物 |
[07:37] | A gun that killed someone. | 那可是一把杀了人的枪 |
[07:39] | I didn’t ask for this. | 我也不想这样 |
[07:40] | You didn’t turn it down, either. | 但你也没有拒绝 |
[07:41] | Would you rather I go to jail? | 难道你想让我进监狱 |
[07:43] | You think Trixie would prefer that? | 你觉得翠茜会喜欢这样吗 |
[07:44] | No, it’s just… it’s a lot to take in. | 不 只是 有点难以接受 |
[07:52] | I’ve been demoted. | 我被降职了 |
[07:54] | I’ve been reassigned to assist on cases, so… | 我被调派协助调查案件 所以… |
[07:58] | for now, how can I help? | 我现在能帮什么忙吗 |
[08:01] | Interview crew members. | 讯问一下剧组工作人员 |
[08:03] | See if they know anything, any enemies she had. | 看看他们知道些什么 她有没有仇敌 |
[08:05] | I mean, you know. | 你懂的 |
[08:07] | Thanks, Chloe. | 谢了 克洛伊 |
[08:14] | You’re a newbie, aren’t you? | 你是新来的 对吧 |
[08:15] | Oh, hey, yeah. | 你好呀 没错 |
[08:17] | Ella Lopez. | 艾拉·洛佩兹 |
[08:18] | I just transferred in a couple days ago. | 我几天前刚调过来的 |
[08:20] | You must be Detective Decker’s civilian consultant. | 你一定是戴克警探的平民顾问了 |
[08:23] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 路西法·晨星 |
[08:25] | Cool. | 棒 |
[08:27] | I was expecting a different reaction considering | 我还以为你会有不同的反应 鉴于 |
[08:29] | your choice of bling. | 你戴着的那首饰 |
[08:31] | Dude, I had a friend named Adolf. | 伙计 我有个朋友叫阿道夫 |
[08:33] | Okay, Adolf. | 好吧 阿道夫 |
[08:34] | I didn’t hold it against him. | 我都没跟他过不去 |
[08:35] | And besides, I think the Devil gets a bad rap. | 况且 我觉得撒旦总是背黑锅 |
[08:38] | – You do, do you? – Sure. | -你真这么想 -当然 |
[08:40] | I mean, what did he really do that was so bad? | 我是说 他到底做了什么穷凶极恶的事 |
[08:42] | What, rebel against his dad? | 不就是叛逆父亲吗 |
[08:44] | Ask some naked lady if she wanted an apple? | 问一个裸体女人想不想要吃个苹果 |
[08:46] | Be still my heart. Do go on. | 我的小心脏哟 请继续 |
[08:48] | I suppose he does run Hell. | 不过他倒是掌管地狱 |
[08:50] | That’s not so great, you know, with the torture | 这可不太好 你知道 各种折磨 |
[08:52] | and eternal damnation. | 和永恒诅咒什么的 |
[08:53] | I’m retired. | 我退休了 |
[08:54] | And besides, I didn’t create Hell. | 再说了 又不是我创造的地狱 |
[08:56] | I just worked there. | 我只是在那里工作 |
[08:58] | And now you’re talking in the first person. | 你开始用第一人称说话了 |
[09:01] | Wait. | 等等 |
[09:02] | – Are you… – The Devil? | -难道你… -是撒旦 |
[09:03] | – A method actor? – What? | -是方法派演员 -什么 |
[09:10] | Not exactly an Emmy-worthy performance from our child actor. | 咱们这童星的演技可得不了艾美奖 |
[09:13] | And her dick nozzle boyfriend. | 还有她那囊鼻子男友 |
[09:15] | Weird, for a girl who normally doesn’t wear mascara, | 奇怪 对于一个不刷睫毛膏的女孩来说 |
[09:17] | she’s certainly wearing a lot. | 她现在可是刷了不少 |
[09:18] | I wonder why. | 是为什么呢 |
[09:20] | Trixie loves her show. | 翠茜喜欢她的节目 |
[09:21] | Oh, my God, me, too. | 天啊 我也是 |
[09:26] | Sweet candy coating on the outside, | 外边包裹着甜蜜的糖衣 |
[09:28] | delicious evil on the inside? | 内里则是美味的邪恶吗 |
[09:30] | Or she just likes the attention. | 或者她只是喜欢获得关注 |
[09:32] | Either way, she’s got a wall of reps surrounding her. | 不论如何 她身边围了一堆代理人 |
[09:34] | I’ve got a call in to interview her. | 我已经汇报了要带她去讯问一下 |
[09:36] | But for now let’s focus on Gillian. | 但现在我们先关注吉莉安吧 |
[09:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[09:42] | Gillian rented from me for four years. | 吉莉安在我这里租住了四年了 |
[09:45] | Such a sweet, strong girl. | 真是个可爱坚强的女孩 |
[09:48] | You know, I… I don’t have a daughter, but, uh… | 你知道吗 我没有女儿 但是… |
[09:52] | You know, she got so close on so many auditions. | 她有好多次试镜都只差那么一点 |
[09:55] | I… I really thought that she was gonna break in. | 我真以为她就快要取得突破了 |
[10:03] | This is my fault. | 这都是我的错 |
[10:05] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[10:07] | Well, I work as a set nurse. | 我是片场护士 |
[10:09] | I pulled a few strings. | 我托了些关系 |
[10:10] | I got her that job. | 给她弄了那份工作 |
[10:12] | If she hadn’t met Amy… | 如果她没有遇到艾米 |
[10:14] | Do you think Amy did this? | 你觉得是艾米干的吗 |
[10:15] | No, sweet, darling, innocent Amy? | 怎么会 那个可爱动人天真的艾米 |
[10:18] | Oh, I’m sensing sarcasm and general loathing. | 我感觉到了反讽以及极大的厌恶 |
[10:21] | Oh, that girl’s a bad influence. | 那女孩可是个坏榜样 |
[10:23] | She has so much cocaine up her nose, | 她鼻子里的可卡因之多 |
[10:25] | It would snow if you shook her. | 你摇一摇她都能造雪了 |
[10:26] | Yes, I’ve tried that. | 对对 我试过 |
[10:27] | The show kept it out of the news. | 剧组向媒体隐瞒了 |
[10:29] | They even hid her O.D. a couple of days ago. | 他们甚至隐瞒了前几天她的嗑药过量 |
[10:32] | Hospital was barely able to start her heart again. | 医院差点没把她救回来 |
[10:34] | Well, hold on. | 等一等 |
[10:35] | You’re saying Amy died, then came back to life, | 你是说艾米死了 又复活了 |
[10:37] | and then an innocent girl was found dead | 然后另一个无辜的女孩死了 |
[10:38] | with devil horns shoved into her skull? | 头上还插着魔鬼的角 |
[10:41] | I… guess that’s one way to put it. | 我想 也可以这么总结 |
[10:44] | Yes. | 好 |
[10:48] | Maybe Gillian wasn’t as innocent as she seemed. | 也许吉莉安不像看上去那么无辜 |
[10:53] | Well, maybe she needed the cash to fund her flamingo army. | 也许她是需要筹钱壮大她的火烈鸟大军 |
[10:56] | We need to check on Gillian’s financials. | 我们得查一下吉莉安的财务状况 |
[10:58] | See if she made any large cash deposits and, if so, when. | 看看她是不是有大笔现金存款 如果是这样 |
[11:02] | I don’t know. Maybe we can find a pattern. | 我也不知道 也许我们能发现什么规律 |
[11:03] | Well, it doesn’t matter, because I know who the killer is. | 没关系 因为我已经知道凶手是谁了 |
[11:06] | Really? Who? | 真的吗 谁 |
[11:10] | My mum. | 我妈 |
[11:12] | Your mom? | 你妈 |
[11:13] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[11:13] | but I think my mum’s soul is currently inside Amy. | 但我觉得我妈的灵魂现在就在艾米体内 |
[11:17] | She’s the perfect choice of host body, really. | 她确实是完美的宿主 |
[11:19] | Young, beautiful, worshipped and adored by millions. | 年轻 漂亮 疯狂粉丝千千万 |
[11:21] | You’re making less sense than you normally do. | 你比平时更不可理喻了 |
[11:23] | That’s because you still don’t believe me! | 那是因为你还是不相信我 |
[11:26] | Just test my blood, Detective. | 快检测我的血吧 警探 |
[11:27] | Then we can have a real conversation. | 然后我们就能进行真正的交流了 |
[11:33] | *We wear red so they don’t see us bleed* | *我们身着红色 因而他们看不到我们流血* |
[11:37] | *Hundred dollar bills* | *百元大钞* |
[11:38] | *Under our sleeve* | *在我们的袖子里* |
[11:40] | *We intend not to sleep till we’re dead…* | *我们要不眠不休 直至死亡降临* |
[11:44] | Look at you, all broody. | 看看你 闷闷不乐的样子 |
[11:47] | Suits you. | 真适合你 |
[11:52] | Well, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[11:53] | Maze always turns up eventually. | 麦子最终总是会出现的 |
[11:55] | She’s like a bad penny… in tight leather pants. | 就像个讨人厌的丧门星 只是穿着紧身皮裤 |
[12:01] | Unless, of course, you scared her away for good. | 当然除非你把她吓得再也不回来了 |
[12:05] | I scared her away? | 我把她吓跑了 |
[12:06] | Well, everything was fine until you went all lovey-dovey on her. | 在你和她卿卿我我之前一切都安然无恙 |
[12:08] | Really? Because I seem to remember | 是吗 因为我好像记得 |
[12:10] | her telling both of us where to shove it. | 她对我们俩都说了让我们去死 |
[12:19] | Luci, you don’t think she helped Mom escape, do you? | 小路 你不会认为是她帮老妈逃走的吧 |
[12:21] | Well, that doesn’t sound like the kind of evil, | 那听上去不像是恶魔会干的那种 |
[12:23] | duplicitous thing a demon would do, now, does it? | 邪恶的两面派的事 是吧 |
[12:27] | But, no, | 但是 不会的 |
[12:28] | I don’t because I found Mum. | 我不这么认为 因为我找到老妈了 |
[12:31] | – You did? Where? – On a case. | -真的吗 在哪 -一桩案子中 |
[12:33] | And on top of that, I think the detective’s | 更重要的是 我想警探 |
[12:35] | gonna finally believe me about who I am soon, so cheers! | 总算要相信我的真实身份了 干杯 |
[12:39] | Everything’s coming up Lucifer. | 一切都像魔鬼般顺利 |
[12:40] | – What did you do? – I didn’t do anything. | -你做了什么 -我什么也没做 |
[12:44] | She’s going to test my blood. | 她要检测我的血液 |
[12:45] | – She’s what?! – Mm. Exciting, isn’t it? | -她要干什么 -真激动人心是吧 |
[12:48] | Humans can’t have proof of divinity! | 人类不能得到神存在的证据 |
[12:50] | Just the detective. I don’t see the harm. | 只有警探而已 我没觉得有什么坏处 |
[12:52] | Sure. I mean, what could possibly go wrong | 当然了 就算天使的血液进入了 |
[12:54] | if angel blood enters the police department’s forensic database? | 警方的司法鉴定库又会有什么问题呢 |
[12:58] | I’m sorry. Am I supposed to answer that? | 抱歉 你这个问题是要我回答吗 |
[13:00] | You just deal with Mom. | 你只要负责处理妈妈的事就好 |
[13:02] | I’ll deal with this mess. | 我来收拾这个烂摊子 |
[13:05] | At least I got you to stop brooding. | 至少我让你不再那么闷闷不乐了 |
[13:09] | And you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[13:16] | Hey, Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[13:18] | I interviewed the crew. | 我讯问了剧组人员 |
[13:19] | For the most part, Amy and Gillian got along great. | 大部分情况下 艾米和吉莉安关系很好 |
[13:22] | For the most part? | 大部分情况 |
[13:23] | Yeah, they got into a big fight a couple days ago | 没错 他们前阵子在排戏时 |
[13:25] | as they were setting up a shot. | 大吵了一架 |
[13:28] | Unfortunately, they weren’t rolling audio. | 不过不走运 他们当时没录音 |
[13:30] | Well, I get the gist of it. | 我能猜个大概 |
[13:32] | Gillian had a bunch of money hidden away at her place. | 吉莉安在她家藏了一笔钱 |
[13:34] | And then this blowup. | 然后还有这场争吵 |
[13:36] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[13:38] | Amy had a secret drug problem? | 艾米私下还有吸毒的问题 |
[13:39] | Then Gillian found out about it and was blackmailing her? | 然后吉莉安发现了 就勒索她 |
[13:42] | If so, that’s a pretty strong motive. | 如果是这样 杀人动机很强 |
[13:43] | It is, yeah. Thanks, Dan. | 是啊 谢了 丹 |
[13:53] | *Out of, baby, oh, I’m out of control…* | *失控了 亲爱的 我失控了* |
[14:00] | Well, now I know where I got my taste for the good life. | 现在我知道我对美好生活的品味从何而来了 |
[14:03] | – What are you doing in here? – Amy Dodd, eh? | -你在这里做什么 -艾米·多徳 是吧 |
[14:05] | Role model for teen girls, | 少女偶像 |
[14:06] | awkward erection for their fathers. | 却撩得她们父亲胯下发热 |
[14:09] | A wolf in a sheep’s tiny skirt. | 披着小羊皮的狼 |
[14:11] | It’s very appropriate, Mum. | 非常合适 老妈 |
[14:13] | Who are you, and what are you doing in here? | 你是谁 你在这里做什么 |
[14:17] | Let’s stop playing games, shall we? | 我们别再玩游戏了 好吗 |
[14:20] | I know you’re not who you pretend to be. | 我知道你不是你想假装的那个人 |
[14:24] | I know who you really are. | 我知道你到底是谁 |
[14:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | Attacking me would be a waste of… | 攻击我纯属浪费… |
[14:29] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[14:31] | You can’t do this! | 你不能这么做 |
[14:31] | I’m tired of everyone thinking I’m so innocent. | 人人都认为我纯真无邪 我已经受够了 |
[14:34] | But I’m not, and I’ll prove it. | 而我根本就不是 我要证明这一点 |
[14:36] | Please don’t! Oh, God, don’t! | 求你不要 天呐 不要 |
[14:38] | Good Lord, that’s… Ugh. | 我的天啊 那真是 恶 |
[14:41] | Wait. | 等等 |
[14:43] | You’re not who I thought you were, are you? I hope. | 你不是我所想的那个人吧 希望如此 |
[14:45] | Oh, I’m exactly who you think I am. | 我正是你想的那个人 |
[14:47] | Well, then this truly is the most evil thing | 那真是在我身上发生过的 |
[14:49] | that’s ever happened to me. | 最邪恶的事了 |
[14:50] | Just-just stop doing the buttons and just… | 拜托别再解我的纽扣了 |
[14:52] | just please… | 拜托 |
[14:53] | Ms. Dodd? | 多徳小姐 |
[14:56] | What the hell is going on? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[14:57] | Right. For once, this is not what it looks like. | 好吧 这一次真的不是你看到的那样 |
[15:02] | I’m in so much trouble. | 我真是惹大麻烦了 |
[15:04] | We don’t care about your drug use, Amy. | 我们不关心你嗑药的问题 艾米 |
[15:06] | You don’t? | 真的吗 |
[15:06] | What we care about is that | 我们关心的是 |
[15:07] | you Gillian had an argument right before she died. Why? | 你和吉莉安在她死前有过争执 为什么 |
[15:10] | Does it matter? | 这有什么意义 |
[15:11] | We found a lot of cash at Gillian’s house, | 我们在吉莉安家里找到了大量现金 |
[15:13] | so if she was blackmailing you… | 所以如果她在敲诈你 |
[15:15] | She wasn’t blackmailing me. | 她没有敲诈我 |
[15:17] | She was my sober companion. | 她是我戒毒陪伴 |
[15:19] | Well, clearly not very good at it. | 显然不怎么称职 |
[15:21] | The production company thought it was a good idea | 制片公司觉得这是个好主意 |
[15:23] | to hire my stand-in to also keep an eye on me. | 雇我的替身来看管我 |
[15:27] | They thought it would help keep it a secret. | 他们认为这有助于掩盖这个秘密 |
[15:29] | What was the fight about? | 争吵是为了什么 |
[15:30] | I was getting tired of her treating me like a child. | 我厌倦了她对我像小孩一样 |
[15:32] | I’m an adult! | 我是个大人 |
[15:33] | I can make my own decisions. | 我可以自己做决定 |
[15:36] | Clearly. | 明摆着 |
[15:42] | I’d gotten a new supply in. | 我弄来了一批新货 |
[15:44] | She was trying to take it away from me. | 她却想要把这些药拿走 |
[15:55] | Just take-take it all away. | 都拿走吧 |
[15:58] | A devil emoji? That’s it. | 一个魔鬼表情 够了 |
[15:59] | I’m speaking to a copyright lawyer today. | 我今天就要找个版权律师 |
[16:02] | So Gillian cut off your supply. | 所以吉莉安切断了你的货源 |
[16:03] | That must have pissed off your dealer. Who is he? | 这肯定让贩毒给你的人生气了 他是谁 |
[16:05] | I-I never met him. | 我没见过他 |
[16:07] | All I have is a number. | 我只有他的号码 |
[16:08] | I’d text him, he’d messenger me the drugs. | 我给他发短信 他给我发来毒品 |
[16:11] | Okay, good. I’m gonna need that number. | 很好 我需要那个号码 |
[16:13] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[16:17] | Okay, so the production company confirms that | 制片公司承认了 |
[16:19] | they paid Gillian under the table | 他们私下付钱给吉莉安 |
[16:20] | to be Amy’s sober companion. | 让她当艾米的戒毒陪伴 |
[16:22] | That explains the cash. | 这解释了现金的问题 |
[16:23] | I mean, I’m not saying Amy’s innocent, | 我不是说艾米是无辜的 |
[16:25] | but I don’t see a motive anymore. | 但是我觉得她动机不成立了 |
[16:27] | Well, what about our emoji-loving drug dealer? | 那这个喜欢用表情的毒贩子呢 |
[16:30] | Could be a show of strength. | 可能是想以儆效尤 |
[16:31] | Making sure no one screws with him in the future. | 确保今后没人敢再惹他们 |
[16:33] | I put a warrant in to locate his cell phone, and, uh… | 我发了通告追踪他的手机 然后… |
[16:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:38] | Do you still think this is about you? | 你还认为这是关于你吗 |
[16:40] | Of course I do, but it’s worse than I thought. | 当然了 但这比我想的还糟糕 |
[16:42] | My mum is clearly playing the long game. | 我妈妈显然想玩大的 |
[16:44] | Taunting me with my own distorted image again and again. | 用我扭曲的形象一次又一次地嘲讽我 |
[16:47] | No, really. | 不 真的 |
[16:48] | Do you really think the drug dealer is your mother? | 你真的认为那毒贩子是你母亲吗 |
[16:50] | Well, she’s clever enough to pull it all off. | 她显然有足够的智商玩这一手 |
[16:53] | What? You thought I took after my dad? | 怎么 你以为我是随我爸 |
[16:56] | Oh. You don’t have to believe anything I say, Detective. | 你不用相信我说的一切 警探 |
[16:58] | Test my blood. | 验我的血 |
[17:01] | Oh, dearie me, why are you hesitating? | 够可以的 你还在犹豫什么啊 |
[17:04] | Scared to find out the truth? | 害怕发现真相吗 |
[17:05] | I’m not scared about anything | 我什么都不怕 |
[17:06] | other than finding out what STDs you have. | 就怕查出你得了什么性病 |
[17:09] | Very funny. | 真好笑 |
[17:44] | – How did…? – What the hell are you doing in here? | -你怎么… -你在这里干什么 |
[17:47] | I’m sorry. I, uh… | 真抱歉 我… |
[17:51] | I must have gotten lost. | 我一定是迷路了 |
[18:00] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[18:03] | You don’t think you deserve any of the blame | 你觉得你不应该因为发生在 |
[18:06] | for what happened with your mother? | 你母亲身上的事而受到指责吗 |
[18:07] | No. That’s between her and Dad. | 不 那是她和爸爸的事情 |
[18:10] | Then whose fault is it? | 那究竟是谁的错 |
[18:11] | Well, I suppose none of this would have happened | 如果阿曼纳迪尔能尽其职责 |
[18:14] | if Amenadiel had been watching over Hell | 看管好地狱的话 |
[18:15] | like he was supposed to. | 我想这一切都不会发生 |
[18:16] | I thought that was your job. | 我以为那是你的工作 |
[18:18] | Well, it was, but when I abdicated, it became his. | 曾经是 但我退位后 就成他的了 |
[18:21] | Sort of like a game of hot potato. | 就像是一个传炸弹游戏 |
[18:24] | And then there’s Maze. | 然后就是麦子 |
[18:26] | And what about her? | 她怎么了 |
[18:27] | Well, she’s still missing. | 她还是找不着人 |
[18:28] | See, I’m-I’m worried she might be involved in all this. | 我担心她参与其中了 |
[18:31] | Might explain why Mum was able to | 这也许解释了为什么我妈能够 |
[18:33] | hit the ground running with my torment. | 这么快就找到我 折磨我了 |
[18:35] | And I wouldn’t be in this mess | 而且要不是因为警探 |
[18:37] | if it wasn’t for the detective, | 我也不会卷入这团乱麻 |
[18:38] | and she doesn’t even know it! | 但她却一无所知 |
[18:40] | And why is that? | 这又是为什么呢 |
[18:41] | Well, when I asked Father for the favor, I… | 当我向我父亲请求的时候 我… |
[18:46] | Look, it doesn’t matter. | 这无关紧要 |
[18:47] | Even if I told her, she wouldn’t believe me anyway. | 反正就算我告诉她 她也不会相信的 |
[18:49] | Sounds like there’s a lot of blame to go around. | 听起来你有很多想抱怨的 |
[18:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:53] | Is there anyone you might be leaving out? | 你有没有想漏了某个人 |
[18:56] | Anyone I’m leaving out. | 还有谁没想到 |
[19:03] | Oh, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[19:05] | Yes. If you’d fixed my existential problem earlier, | 没错 如果你能早点解决我存在的问题 |
[19:07] | none of this would have happened. | 这一切就不会发生了 |
[19:09] | Well, good on you for taking responsibility, Doctor. | 你敢于承担责任真是让人感动 医生 |
[19:12] | It’s very noble. | 非常高尚 |
[19:20] | I worry you’re not gaining anything from our sessions. | 我担心你在我们的疗程里没有任何收获 |
[19:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:25] | Lately, you’re using our sessions as an excuse | 最近 你拿我们的疗程做借口 |
[19:28] | to misinterpret what I say for your own gain. | 为了你自己的利益曲解我说的话 |
[19:32] | What? | 什么 |
[19:32] | I don’t think I’m actually helping you. | 我觉得自己并没有帮到你 |
[19:35] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你要放弃对我的治疗吗 |
[19:36] | I’m asking the question. | 我在问你 |
[19:38] | Are our sessions actually helping, | 我给你的治疗真的有所帮助 |
[19:41] | or just making things worse? | 还是让事情更糟了 |
[19:49] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[19:52] | You said you wanted to talk. | 你说想和我谈谈 |
[19:56] | Hello, Chloe. | 你好 克洛伊 |
[20:00] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:02] | I was really hoping I wouldn’t have to do this, but… | 我真希望自己不必做这件事 但是… |
[20:05] | recent developments have left me with no other choice. | 最近事态的发展让我别无选择 |
[20:08] | No other choice than to what? | 什么别无选择 |
[20:10] | You need to know the truth, Chloe. | 你得知道真相 克洛伊 |
[20:12] | About Lucifer. | 关于路西法的 |
[20:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:16] | I’m listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[20:17] | Oh, I’m not gonna tell you. I’m gonna show you. | 我不会说给你听 我展示给你看 |
[20:23] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[20:25] | Amenadiel. Amenadiel, no! | 阿曼纳迪尔 阿曼纳迪尔 不要 |
[20:35] | Okay, you’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[20:37] | I’m gonna call an ambulance. You’re gon… | 我马上叫救护车 你会 |
[20:44] | You c… | 你 |
[20:48] | You’re… you’re okay. | 你没事 |
[20:54] | How? | 怎么会 |
[20:56] | Okay, this is going to be hard for you to hear, | 好吧 可能你很难相信 |
[20:59] | which is why I needed you to see what Lucifer is. | 这也是为什么我要让你认识真正的路西法 |
[21:03] | No. | 不 |
[21:05] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[21:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:09] | Because it’s all a lie. | 因为这一切都是谎言 |
[21:11] | Bulletproof vest and blood packs. | 防弹衣和血包 |
[21:14] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:16] | You could have killed yourself! | 你刚才可能害死自己 |
[21:17] | I was perfectly safe, Chloe. | 我很安全 克洛伊 |
[21:18] | This, by the way, is what Lucifer wore | 对了 你们面对马尔科姆的时候 |
[21:20] | when you guys confronted Malcolm. | 路西法就是穿着这个 |
[21:21] | – How would you know that? – Because I put it on him. | -你怎么知道 -因为是我帮他穿的 |
[21:23] | He knew what he was walking into. | 他知道自己会步入险境 |
[21:25] | Listen, everything that he does is part of a performance. | 听着 他做的所有事都是表演的一部分 |
[21:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:33] | Then what about the weird mojo thing he does? | 那他的那些魔力呢 |
[21:35] | Neural linguistic programming? | 神经语言编程学 |
[21:37] | The power of suggestion? | 暗示的力量 |
[21:39] | Look, he studied it at a very young age. | 他很小就开始研究这个了 |
[21:41] | And I hate to admit this, | 虽然我不想承认 |
[21:42] | but he’s actually really good at it. | 但他真的很擅长这个 |
[21:43] | What about the fact that you two are brothers? | 那你们俩是兄弟这件事怎么解释 |
[21:45] | Come on. You’ve never heard of adoption? | 拜托 你没听说过领养吗 |
[21:50] | Why? Why would he do all this? | 为什么 为什么他做这些事 |
[21:52] | Listen, what you have to understand | 你要明白的是 |
[21:53] | is that my brother and I had a very difficult childhood. | 他和我的童年非常艰难 |
[21:56] | And to deal with it, he created | 为了应对那些 他给自己 |
[21:58] | this persona for himself– Lucifer Morningstar, the Devil, | 创造了这个身份 路西法·晨星 撒旦 |
[22:02] | incorrigible and invincible. | 无可救药 无人能敌 |
[22:04] | So he’s a liar? | 所以他骗人了 |
[22:05] | Chloe, he means well, | 克洛伊 他出发点是好的 |
[22:06] | but in the end, the only person | 但说到底 他只是 |
[22:08] | he ever truly lies to is himself. | 自欺欺人而已 |
[22:15] | Decker. | 戴克 |
[22:16] | You tracked our dealer’s phone? Great. | 你追踪到了毒贩的手机 很好 |
[22:18] | I’m on my way. | 我马上去 |
[22:20] | Any other questions? | 还有其他问题吗 |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 有 |
[22:23] | Why tell me all this now? | 为什么现在告诉我这些 |
[22:24] | Because you needed to know. | 因为你应该知道 |
[22:30] | When I woke up a week later, | 我一周后醒来时 |
[22:32] | they’d written in a… a wisecracking neighbor. | 他们就写进去了一个花言巧语的邻居 |
[22:36] | You know, he-he got all the best lines. | 最好的台词全给他了 |
[22:38] | Your heart goes out to him, doesn’t it? | 你真替他难过 对吧 |
[22:41] | A dealer trying to find a buyer at an AA meeting, | 一个想在互助会上趁这些人最脆弱的时候 |
[22:43] | people at their most vulnerable– that’s really low. | 向他们兜售毒品的毒贩 真是太卑鄙了 |
[22:45] | Yeah. It’s also not something my mum would even care about. | 是啊 我母亲应该根本不会在意这种事 |
[22:50] | Because– and I can’t believe I’m saying this– | 因为 真不敢相信我要说这话 |
[22:52] | the killer isn’t your mother. | 杀手不是你母亲 |
[22:53] | Unfortunately, I think you’re right. | 不幸的是 我觉得你说得对 |
[22:56] | Dear me, this has all been a wild goose chase. | 可恶 全都白费力气了 |
[23:00] | There’s still a killer out there, Lucifer. | 还有个杀手逍遥法外 路西法 |
[23:02] | And we tracked his phone to this room. | 我们追踪他的手机到这里 |
[23:04] | We’ve got to figure out who the dealer is. | 我们得找出毒贩是谁 |
[23:06] | It was the lowest point in my life. | 这简直是我人生的最低谷 |
[23:08] | Thanks, David. | 谢谢你 大卫 |
[23:09] | Thanks, David. | 谢谢你 大卫 |
[23:12] | All right, does anybody else want to speak? | 好了 还有谁想发言 |
[23:13] | Yes, I’d like to say something. | 我 我想发言 |
[23:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:22] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[23:23] | My name is Lucifer Morningstar | 我叫路西法·晨星 |
[23:27] | and I… | 我 |
[23:30] | love drugs. | 热爱毒品 |
[23:33] | Love them! Mmm! | 爱死了 |
[23:34] | Yummy, yummy, yummy. Can’t get enough. | 好吃好吃真好吃 怎么都磕不够 |
[23:36] | And… I’ve got lots of money… | 而且 我还有很多钱 |
[23:39] | mmm, that I love spending on drugs. | 都想拿来买毒品 |
[23:42] | Not even picky. I’ll do any of them. | 我不挑的 什么都磕 |
[23:44] | Mix them together sometimes. | 有时混着磕 |
[23:46] | You ever done a he-she? | 你们有没有试过海卡配 |
[23:48] | No? A neon nod? | 没有吗 那迷幻药混海洛因 |
[23:49] | A donk? | 大麻混天使粉呢 |
[23:51] | Yeah, he knows what I’m talking about. | 太好了 他知道我在说什么 |
[23:53] | That man has definitely donked. Haven’t you? | 那个人一定试过大麻混天使粉 对不对 |
[23:55] | Uh, the theme of the day is your lowest point. | 今日主题是你的最低谷[点] |
[23:58] | Right, my lowest point. | 对 我的最低点 |
[23:59] | Well, geographically, that would be Hell, of course. | 从地理上来说当然是地狱了 |
[24:01] | Hard to get much lower than that. | 要再低就很难了 |
[24:07] | And… | 而且 |
[24:15] | Well, then I suppose it was when my mother abandoned me. | 那低谷肯定就是我妈抛弃我的时候了 |
[24:21] | Turnabout was fair play, so I… | 所以我自然有权利报复她 所以我 |
[24:23] | abandoned her in turn. | 反过来也抛弃了她 |
[24:26] | Didn’t even give her a chance to defend herself. | 连辩解的机会都没给她 |
[24:30] | I mean, what could she possibly say | 她可能会为自己的所作所为 |
[24:31] | that would justify what she did? | 做什么辩解呢 |
[24:38] | What would she say? | 她会说什么呢 |
[24:47] | Well, that was a disaster. | 真是一团糟 |
[24:49] | Actually, I thought that was really impressive. | 我倒觉得挺触动的 |
[24:51] | You did? It didn’t draw anyone out. | 真的吗 但并没把谁引出来啊 |
[24:54] | That’s not what I was impressed with. | 我触动的不是这个 |
[24:56] | Hey, guys. Looking to score? | 你们好 想来点吗 |
[24:58] | Because I’ve got some really good stuff, | 因为我有一些真正的好货 |
[25:00] | if you’ve got cash. | 如果你有现钱的话 |
[25:02] | Are we playing show and tell? | 我们是在玩展示课游戏吗 |
[25:03] | I got something to show you. | 我也有东西要给你看 |
[25:05] | I actually found this on the ground– | 我其实是在地上捡到了这个 |
[25:07] | this isn’t even mine. I just… | 这不是我的 我只是 |
[25:09] | No, it-it really isn’t. I… | 不 真不是 我 |
[25:13] | Okay. Where-where did those come from? | 好吧 这 这些从哪儿来的 |
[25:14] | Right. Now I’ve flushed out your dealer, | 好 既然我引出了你找的毒贩 |
[25:17] | do you mind if I…? | 我能不能… |
[25:18] | Knock yourself out. | 你自便吧 |
[25:20] | Those really are not mine. | 这些真不是我的 |
[25:22] | Of course they aren’t. | 当然不是 |
[25:23] | You don’t really think I could do that to someone? | 你真觉得我能对别人下这么狠的手 |
[25:25] | I think you were pissed off that someone blocked your meal ticket, | 我觉得有人砸了你的饭碗 让你很生气 |
[25:27] | and I think you were trying to send a message, yeah. | 我觉得你是想杀鸡儆猴 |
[25:29] | Yeah, but I couldn’t do that. That… | 对 但我做不出那种事 那个 |
[25:31] | Oh, God. Is that her skull? | 老天 这是她的头吗 |
[25:36] | Can you take that away, please? | 你能把它拿开吗 |
[25:37] | Not until you tell me what you know about… | 直到你告诉我你知道什么关于 |
[25:41] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[25:44] | That poor girl. | 那个可怜的姑娘 |
[25:49] | All right, if it wasn’t you, | 好吧 如果不是你 |
[25:49] | then who would want to make it look like it was? | 那是谁会想嫁祸给你 |
[25:54] | If she had a dealer before me, you know, I… | 如果她在我之前还有另一个货源 我 |
[25:57] | I doubt… I doubt he was happy I stole his best buyer. | 我想我抢了他的大主顾 他肯定不高兴 |
[26:03] | Who was he? | 他是谁 |
[26:48] | Oh, there you are, Maze. | 你来啦 麦子 |
[26:51] | I’ve missed you. | 我想死你了 |
[27:03] | So, where the hell have you been, Maze? | 你到底去哪儿了 麦子 |
[27:06] | Away. | 出去了 |
[27:08] | Wonderfully vague, | 真是不清楚得很 |
[27:09] | but you’ll have to be a tad more specific, I’m afraid. | 但恐怕你得再具体一点 |
[27:12] | I needed you. | 我前些时候需要你 |
[27:15] | So I’m supposed to just come running whenever you need me? | 所以我应该随叫随到了吗 |
[27:18] | Yes. That’s exactly what you’re supposed to do. | 对 这就是你该做的 |
[27:21] | – And why is that? – Because since fire and brimstone, | -为什么 -因为从我们身在地狱之时起 |
[27:24] | that’s just how it is between us. | 我们俩就是这样的关系 |
[27:25] | Through thick and thin. | 无论何时 |
[27:27] | So, come on. Where were you? | 所以 你快说你去哪儿了 |
[27:30] | Shouldn’t you be more concerned | 你不应该更担心 |
[27:31] | with the guy I just saved you from? | 我刚阻止的那个要杀你的人吗 |
[27:33] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[27:35] | I’m only vulnerable when the detective is around. | 只有在警探身边时我才比较脆弱 |
[27:40] | So, who is he? | 那么 他是谁 |
[27:42] | Amy Dodd’s dick nozzle boyfriend. | 艾米·多德的屌精男朋友 |
[27:45] | She’s the actress from Leave It… | 是演员 《天才… |
[27:46] | “Leave it to Leslie.” | “天才莱斯利” |
[27:50] | What? It makes me laugh. | 怎么了 我觉得挺好笑的 |
[27:52] | Well, he must have seen me going into Amy’s trailer | 他一定是看到我进了艾米的房车 |
[27:54] | when I thought she was Mum. | 我当时以为她是妈妈 |
[27:56] | Jealous, were you? | 你是不是很嫉妒 |
[27:57] | Wanted to prove yourself to be a big boy | 以为在我眼前挥挥小刀就能证明 |
[27:59] | by waving a knife in my face? | 自己已经是真汉子了 |
[28:00] | Wait, your mom escaped Hell? | 等等 你妈从地狱逃出来了 |
[28:02] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:03] | Funny timing, isn’t it? | 是不是挺不是时候的 |
[28:04] | She slipped out whilst Amenadiel was injured. | 当阿曼纳迪尔受伤时她溜出来了 |
[28:06] | And you, uh… | 而你 |
[28:08] | Well, where were you, Maze? | 你在哪里呢 麦子 |
[28:10] | Wait, you think I’m helping her? | 等等 你觉得我在帮她吗 |
[28:13] | Have you forgotten | 你忘了 |
[28:14] | who actually tortured her in Hell? | 是谁在地狱里亲手折磨她的 |
[28:16] | Well, desperation makes for strange bedfellows. | 绝望会逼着异梦者同床 |
[28:20] | I’ve just pictured you in bed with my mom. | 我还真脑补你和我妈躺一张床上了 |
[28:23] | Oh, I can’t un-see that now. | 挥之不去的画面啊 |
[28:25] | So, Mama Morningstar’s on the loose. | 所以晨星妈妈脱逃了 |
[28:29] | I never could break that woman. | 我一直无法让那女人崩溃 |
[28:30] | She wouldn’t submit. | 她永不屈服 |
[28:33] | Seems like I have another chance. | 看来我还有一次机会 |
[28:37] | You sure he doesn’t know anything? | 你确定他什么都不知道吗 |
[28:40] | What is wrong with you people?! | 你们到底什么毛病 |
[28:41] | Yes, I’m sure. Give me that. | 我确定 把那个给我 |
[28:48] | I think he would disagree. | 我觉得他不同意你 |
[28:51] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:54] | I know things… about the murder. | 我知道一些 关于谋杀案的情报 |
[28:56] | We found the drug dealer with the adorable devil drawings. | 我们找到那个用可爱恶魔图片的毒贩了 |
[28:59] | Case closed. | 结案 |
[29:00] | You think Irwin killed her? | 你以为是厄文杀了她 |
[29:02] | No, he’d never do that. | 不 他绝不会这么做的 |
[29:03] | Maybe, maybe not. Don’t care. | 也许是也许不是 我不在乎 |
[29:05] | You guys are with the cops, though, right? | 你们和警察是一起的吧 |
[29:07] | More of a day job thingy– | 那只是我们白天的工作 |
[29:08] | got much more pressing issues at the moment. | 而眼下的事情紧迫多了 |
[29:10] | Right, seriously… | 说真的 |
[29:12] | if you weren’t helping my mom, then where were you? | 如果你没在帮我妈 那你去哪了 |
[29:21] | I was with a friend. | 去见了个朋友 |
[29:22] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[29:24] | Demons don’t have friends. | 恶魔没有朋友 |
[29:25] | Someone who’s been helping me do some… | 找了一个人来指导我做一些 |
[29:31] | … soul-searching. | 自省[搜索灵魂] |
[29:32] | What, like hunting them down and killing them? | 就是找人然后杀人那种的吗 |
[29:34] | I wish. | 倒好了 |
[29:35] | That would be a lot easier. | 那倒简单多了 |
[29:38] | No. | 不是 |
[29:38] | Now that we are stuck here, I need to figure out… | 既然我们被困在这 我就需要想清楚 |
[29:43] | where I fit in. | 适合我的位置 |
[29:44] | And she’s been helping me do that. | 而她一直在帮我 |
[29:48] | Thanks. I knew you wouldn’t understand. | 谢谢 我就知道你理解不了 |
[29:50] | I barely do. | 连我都够呛 |
[29:56] | What? | 什么 |
[29:56] | Amy had another drug dealer. | 艾米还认识一个毒贩 |
[29:59] | – Go on. – She used to score big | -继续 -她在戒药之前 |
[30:00] | from some other guy before she got clean. | 曾在另外一个人那里买了许多药 |
[30:02] | But then Gillian cut him off completely, | 但后来吉莉安帮她彻底戒了毒 |
[30:04] | and the guy, he was super pissed. | 那个人都快气疯了 |
[30:06] | Right, and where can I find this other dealer? | 那我去哪找这个另一个毒贩 |
[30:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:09] | No, I-I-I swear | 我我我发誓 |
[30:10] | I’ve never met him. | 我从来没见过他 |
[30:11] | Look, he goes by the name of… | 他在道上人称 |
[30:14] | of Bobby B. | 鲍比·贝 |
[30:16] | Lovely. | 很好 |
[30:20] | I thought you said | 你不是说过 |
[30:20] | this case doesn’t have anything to do with your mom anymore. | 这个案子和你母亲没什么关系了吗 |
[30:23] | It doesn’t. | 是没关系 |
[30:25] | Then why are you running off to tell Chloe? | 那你为什么要跑去告诉克洛伊 |
[30:27] | Well, maybe there are things | 看来在某些事情上 |
[30:28] | you wouldn’t understand about me, either. | 你也不能理解我 |
[30:35] | So you guys are gonna let me go now, right? | 你们可以放我走了吧 |
[30:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:44] | After I’ve had my fun. | 先让我玩够了再说 |
[30:49] | Ah, there you are! | 你在这呢 |
[30:51] | I’ve got some news on the case. | 关于这个案子我有了新发现 |
[30:52] | Oh, me, too. But go on. Ladies first. | 我也是 不过你先说 女士优先 |
[30:54] | Well, our drug dealer’s alibi is still shaky. | 那个毒贩的不在场证明还是有些可疑 |
[30:57] | Uh, but he did mention there’s another dealer. | 但他提到了另外一个毒贩 |
[31:00] | That’s what I had. | 我就是想说这个 |
[31:01] | And Amy’s lawyered up, so we can’t get anything out of her. | 艾米请了律师 所以我们也问不出什么来了 |
[31:04] | And all we have on this “Other dealer” | 而我们对这”另一个毒贩”的了解 |
[31:06] | is that he’s selling prescription pills. | 就是他卖的是处方药 |
[31:08] | Oxys. Percocet. | 兴奋剂 止痛药 |
[31:09] | Oh, not my faves, but they’ll do in a pinch. | 不是我最喜欢的 不过也能临时用用 |
[31:11] | So if the story stands, | 所以如果这是真的 |
[31:12] | we’re looking for someone in health care: doctor, pharmacist. | 那这个人就是医疗口的 医生 药剂师 |
[31:15] | I’m gonna go through these booking sheets | 我过一遍这些订货单 |
[31:16] | for anyone in the medical industry | 看看医药界有没有人 |
[31:18] | that’s been charged in the last couple years. | 在过去几年里有过违法记录 |
[31:20] | Right. | 好 |
[31:22] | Feel free to jump in and help me. | 欢迎来帮我一把 |
[31:25] | Joy of joys. | 乐意之至 |
[31:27] | Oh, there is one thing that might help. | 对了 还有个事也许有点帮助 |
[31:30] | Yeah, what’s that? | 什么事 |
[31:34] | 《天才莱斯利》演职员证 罗伯塔·贝莱德 | |
[31:35] | Bobby B. | 鲍比·贝 |
[31:37] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[31:38] | She was like a mother to her. | 她就像她的母亲一般 |
[31:44] | I have some issues that I need to work out, | 有个事情我得去解决一下 |
[31:45] | and I think I know just how to do it. | 我恰好知道该怎么处理 |
[31:49] | What? | 什么 |
[31:56] | What is wrong with you people! | 你们有病吧 |
[31:58] | You people are nuts! | 你们都是疯子 |
[32:08] | So you’re back. | 你回来了 |
[32:14] | I’m here. | 我本来就在这 |
[32:16] | I wouldn’t say I’m back. | 说不上是”回来” |
[32:17] | You know I was looking for you, right? | 你知道我在找你吧 |
[32:19] | After what happened? | 在那件事之后 |
[32:20] | Maze, what you did for me was… | 麦子 你为我做的一切真的是 |
[32:26] | But you were gone. | 可是你走了 |
[32:28] | I needed to get away from Lucifer. | 我需要离开路西法 |
[32:31] | And you. | 还有你 |
[32:34] | I need to figure out where I fit in in this world. | 我需要想明白我在这人世间的位置是什么 |
[32:36] | And to do that, | 为了想明白 |
[32:37] | I need some space. | 我需要一些空间 |
[32:39] | From the both of you. | 远离你们两个 |
[32:43] | No, I mean, I was… | 我是说我 |
[32:45] | feeling the same thing, you know? | 也有同样的感觉 |
[32:47] | I think some distance between us | 我觉得我们之间保持一些距离 |
[32:48] | might be a good thing. | 没准有好处 |
[33:13] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[33:15] | Shoot. | 问 |
[33:16] | Do you really believe in God? | 你真的相信上帝吗 |
[33:21] | I was expecting more like, | 我还以为你会问我 |
[33:23] | “Hey, Ella, what’s it like moving from Detroit to L.A.?” | “艾拉 从底特律搬来洛杉矶感觉如何” |
[33:25] | “Hey, Ella, how’d you survive growing up with four brothers?” | “艾拉你有四个兄弟 你怎么活下来的” |
[33:27] | But the big “G” question right off the top– | 但是一上来就问这么大的问题 |
[33:31] | did not see that coming. | 这我可没想到 |
[33:32] | Okay, sorry, it’s inappropriate. | 抱歉 我不该问这个 |
[33:33] | Oh, no, no, no. I actually | 不用不用 我其实 |
[33:35] | really like talking about it. It’s my faith. | 还挺想聊聊这个的 这是我的信仰 |
[33:37] | It’s kind of a big part of my life. | 是我生活里挺重大的部分 |
[33:39] | So, uh, yeah, sure. Uh, hit me. | 所以 没事 来问吧 |
[33:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:45] | Do you believe that it all really exists? | 你相信这一切真的存在吗 |
[33:47] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:48] | Say, angels. | 比如说天使 |
[33:50] | Or the Devil. | 或者魔鬼 |
[33:52] | That sort of thing. That’s all a metaphor, right? | 那一类的东西 那都是一种比喻吧 |
[33:54] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[33:56] | Maybe not. | 也可能不是 |
[33:57] | Oh, okay. That’s pretty… | 好吧 你说得真是… |
[34:00] | I just thought there would be more faith | 我还以为你对你信仰的信仰 |
[34:01] | in your faith, I guess. | 会更坚定呢 |
[34:03] | Oh. No, see, my aunt was a nun, okay? | 并不是 我姨妈是一位修女 |
[34:05] | And she always taught me that doubt was really important. | 她总是教导我 怀疑非常重要 |
[34:07] | Right? I mean, if you don’t question something, | 对吧 如果你一点点疑问都没有 |
[34:09] | then what’s the point of believing it? | 那相信它还有什么意义 |
[34:12] | I doubt | 我怀疑 |
[34:14] | so that I can believe. | 所以我信仰 |
[34:16] | So, then, if you had the chance | 那这么说如果你有一次机会 |
[34:17] | to prove it was all real or fake, | 去验证这一切的真假 |
[34:19] | would you do it? | 你会抓住机会吗 |
[34:21] | I mean, that kind of defeats the point, | 那这不是有点违背初衷了吗 |
[34:22] | don’t you think? It’s faith… | 对不对 这可是信仰 |
[34:26] | Roses. | 玫瑰 |
[34:27] | What? What do roses have to do with faith? | 什么 玫瑰跟信仰有什么关系 |
[34:29] | No, nothing to do with faith. | 没 跟信仰没关系 |
[34:31] | And everything to do with the case. | 跟这个案子可有大关系了 |
[34:34] | Um, okay, so I-I found nitrogen, right, on the rods | 是这样 我在插在受害者头上的钢筋上 |
[34:37] | in the victim’s head, and-and it got me thinking. | 找到了氮 这让我思考了很久 |
[34:39] | It could be almost anything. | 几乎有无数种可能 |
[34:40] | And then I found the capital “K.” | 然后 我找到了大K |
[34:43] | – Capital “K”? – Potassium? Periodic table? | -什么大K -钾 在元素周期表上 |
[34:45] | Why don’t you just skip to the end? | 能麻烦你直接说结论吗 |
[34:46] | And… rose fertilizer. | 同时 玫瑰花肥里也有钾 |
[34:49] | Which also has nitrogen. | 而花肥里 也有氮 |
[34:53] | So the rods were taken from a garden. | 所以钢筋是从花圃里拔出来的 |
[34:55] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:56] | Garden tools, | 园艺用具 |
[34:57] | – lawn accessories… – Like flamingos. | -草坪饰物 -比如火烈鸟 |
[35:00] | Well, yeah, I mean, that’s oddly specific, | 也算 虽然奇怪你说得这么精确 |
[35:02] | – but, yeah, flamingos… – Thank you. | -但火烈鸟摆件也算 -谢谢 |
[35:14] | Mr. Morningstar. | 晨星先生 |
[35:16] | Hello, murderer. | 你好啊 杀人犯 |
[35:18] | Murderer? | 杀人犯 |
[35:22] | I don’t… I don’t understand. | 我 我不明白 |
[35:23] | Oh, Roberta, can we skip the boring part where you deny it | 得了罗伯塔 你就别费口舌抵赖 |
[35:26] | and just, uh… Let’s get to the good stuff, shall we? | 我们 直接把话说开吧 怎么样 |
[35:31] | Does it help if I call you Bobby B.? | 我叫你鲍比·贝你是不是就懂了 |
[35:33] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[35:35] | Oh. Oh, it’s very simple. | 非常简单 |
[35:37] | You stole drugs from the hospital | 你从医院里偷药 |
[35:38] | and sold them to Amy Dodd, | 卖给艾米·多德 |
[35:39] | your biggest client, who you met on set. | 她是你最大的客户 在片场认识的 |
[35:41] | You introduced Gillian to Amy, got her the job. | 你把吉莉安介绍给艾米 给她找了份工作 |
[35:45] | But then she helped Amy get sober. | 结果她帮艾米戒毒了 |
[35:47] | You felt betrayed, yadda yadda yadda, you killed her. | 你觉得她背叛了你 所以你杀了她 |
[35:50] | Then you tried to frame her new dealer. | 然后你想栽赃给她的新毒贩 |
[35:51] | Am I getting close? | 我说中了吗 |
[35:52] | That’s ludicrous. | 你胡扯 |
[35:53] | No. No, what’s ludicrous | 错 最胡扯的事 |
[35:56] | is that you were like a mother to her, | 莫过于她把你当成母亲一样看待 |
[35:58] | and you sacrificed her like she was nothing. | 你却毫不犹豫地牺牲掉她来掩护你 |
[36:01] | Did she mean so little to you in the end? | 你对她就一点感情都没有吗 |
[36:03] | Really? Tell me, | 不是吧 告诉我 |
[36:06] | why would you do that? Why? | 你为什么要这么做 为什么 |
[36:08] | You need to go now. | 请你出去 |
[36:09] | Tell me why. | 告诉我为什么 |
[36:11] | Stay back. | 别靠近 |
[36:12] | You plunged two rods into her skull | 你往她头上插了两根钢筋 |
[36:13] | to make her look like the Devil. | 让她看起来像个魔鬼 |
[36:14] | But, you know what, she’s not the Devil– I am. | 但我告诉你 她不是魔鬼 我才是 |
[36:18] | There we go! I love a game of poker. | 开始了 我就喜欢玩棍棒戏码 |
[36:19] | Go on, I’ll give you a freebie, just to make it interesting. | 来啊 免费赠你一棒 好好玩爽了 |
[36:25] | How is this possi…? | 这怎么可能 |
[36:35] | Okay. Can we just… | 好吧 我们先等下 |
[36:37] | have a-a time-out, please? | 麻烦先暂停一下 |
[36:47] | Is this a supernatural fire poker? | 这是根神级拨火棍吗 |
[36:50] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[36:54] | Mrs. Beliard, it’s Detective Decker. | 贝莱德夫人 我是戴克警探 |
[36:56] | Bloody hell. Of course she’s here. | 我的天她来了 难怪呢 |
[36:59] | Detective! Detective, you need to leave. | 警探 警探 你快走 |
[37:03] | It’s gonna be over real soon. | 很快就过去了 |
[37:12] | I know someone’s in there. I can wait out here all day. | 我知道里面有人 我可以等一整天 |
[37:15] | I took in that girl and I gave her a job | 我收留了那女孩 给了她工作 |
[37:18] | and then she cut me off from my best customer. | 结果她居然砸了我最大的一个主顾 |
[37:20] | So, yeah, I put three inches of steel into her brain. | 所以没错 我往她头上插了钢筋 |
[37:24] | And I actually liked her. | 我还真喜欢过她 |
[37:27] | Please. | 拜托 |
[37:28] | Please don’t… | 求你别 |
[37:30] | – please… – What? | -求你 -什么 |
[37:31] | What, you’re gonna beg for your life, huh? | 什么 你要求我饶命吗 |
[37:33] | …don’t tell anyone… | 别告诉任何人 |
[37:36] | that I died like this. | 我是这么死的 |
[37:53] | Nearly had her. | 我本来都快制服她了 |
[38:13] | I’m never living this down, am I? | 只怕我永远也忘不了这事了 |
[38:16] | Not if I have anything to say about it. | 那你也赶不上我印象深刻 |
[38:19] | You know, you weren’t there when Ella’s forensic report | 艾拉的法医报告把线索引向罗伯塔的时候 |
[38:21] | pointed us at Roberta. | 你并不在旁边 |
[38:22] | So how’d you put this together? | 所以你是怎么看出来的 |
[38:24] | Well, I was on the Devil’s business, Detective. | 因为我在忙魔鬼的事 警探 |
[38:28] | Look, even if I told you, | 就算我告诉你了 |
[38:29] | you’d just say I was being crazy. | 你也会说我是在说疯话 |
[38:32] | That’s funny. | 有趣 |
[38:33] | That’s what your brother was just saying about you. | 你哥哥也是这么说你的 |
[38:36] | Oh. Amenadiel talked to you, did he? | 阿曼纳迪尔和你谈过了 |
[38:37] | He did. He explained everything. | 是 他把什么都解释了 |
[38:40] | Was very impressive. Filled in all the gaps. | 挺有意思的 把所有的疑点都说清了 |
[38:43] | But? | 但是 |
[38:45] | But I don’t buy it. | 但是我不信 |
[38:47] | I don’t accept that you’re crazy, | 我不信你疯了 |
[38:48] | and I don’t accept this “Devil’s business” either. | 我也不信你这套”魔鬼”的说辞 |
[38:51] | All right, so what do you believe? | 那你信什么 |
[38:53] | That I need the eggs. | 我想要鸡蛋 |
[38:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[38:55] | It’s an old joke. Guy walks into a psychiatrist’s office, | 是个老笑话 有个人去找精神病医生 |
[38:58] | he goes, “Doc, you got to help me. | 他说 “医生你可得帮帮我 |
[39:00] | My brother’s crazy. He thinks he’s a chicken.” | 我兄弟疯了 他以为他是只鸡” |
[39:02] | And the doc goes, | 然后医生说 |
[39:03] | “Well, why don’t you turn him in?” | “那你带他来医院治疗吧” |
[39:05] | The guy goes, “You know, I would, but I need the eggs.” | 那男的说 “我也想 可我还想要鸡蛋” |
[39:10] | That’s not very funny. | 不怎么好笑的说 |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:13] | Look, | 是这样 |
[39:16] | I don’t know what your deal is, | 我不知道你到底是怎么回事 |
[39:19] | but you make me a better detective. | 但你让我成了更优秀的警探 |
[39:22] | And you’ve always got my back. | 而且你总是支持我 |
[39:25] | What more could I ask for? | 我还有什么不满足呢 |
[39:30] | And you need the eggs. | 而且你还想要鸡蛋 |
[39:32] | Damn right I do. | 说对了 |
[39:38] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[39:39] | We don’t have an appointment. | 今天没预约啊 |
[39:41] | No. | 是 |
[39:43] | No, we don’t. I, uh… | 是没预约 我 |
[39:45] | I just wanted to drop by and say… | 我只是想过来说 |
[39:49] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:51] | And why’s that? | 为什么 |
[39:53] | Because you were right. | 因为你说对了 |
[39:55] | I’ve been blaming everybody else for the situation I’m in. | 事情成了今天这样 我却一直在怨别人 |
[39:57] | And the fact of the matter is that… | 而真正关键的事实是 |
[40:01] | I chose to do nothing | 我母亲被驱逐的时候 |
[40:03] | when my mother was cast out. | 我选择袖手旁观 |
[40:05] | To never ask her why she did what she did. | 也不去问她当初为什么要那么对我 |
[40:07] | So that’s on me. | 这是我的责任 |
[40:10] | That’s good, Lucifer. | 很好 路西法 |
[40:14] | No. | 不 |
[40:16] | No, it’s not. | 不 这不好 |
[40:17] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[40:19] | Well, I’ve assumed a lot about my mother, | 我对我母亲作了许多假设 |
[40:20] | including the fact that she wants revenge | 包括她想为了我当初的作为 |
[40:22] | for what I did to her. | 找我复仇 |
[40:24] | And now she doesn’t? | 结果不是吗 |
[40:25] | Well, it doesn’t appear so, no. | 看来她不是找我复仇的 |
[40:27] | And why is that a bad thing? | 这怎么就是坏事呢 |
[40:29] | Well, because, Doctor, if she’s not coming to kill me, | 医生 因为如果她不是来杀我的话 |
[40:31] | then I don’t know what she’s doing. | 那我就不知道她到底想做什么了 |
[40:35] | And… | 而这一点 |
[40:38] | …that’s truly terrifying. | 真的让我非常害怕 |
[40:49] | *There must be some kind of way out of here* | *出路肯定是有的* |
[40:54] | *Said the joker to the thief* | *小丑对盗贼说着* |
[40:58] | *There’s too much confusion now* | *局面真是太混乱了* |
[41:02] | *I can’t get no relief* | *我一刻不得安宁* |
[41:14] | *No reason to get excited* | *有什么好激动的* |
[41:19] | *The thief, he kindly spoke* | *盗贼轻轻地说着* |
[41:23] | *There are many here among us* | *我们中间有许多人* |
[41:27] | *Who feel life’s but a joke* | *觉得生活就是场小丑戏* |
[41:31] | *But you and I, we’ve been through that* | *但你和我不会这么消沉* |
[41:36] | *And this is not our fate* | *我们的命运不是这样* |
[41:40] | *So let us stop talkin’ falsely now* | *所以现在闲话少说* |
[41:44] | *The hour’s getting late, hey* | *时候不早了* |
[41:57] | *All along the watchtower* | *在那高高的瞭望塔上* |
[42:01] | *Princes kept the view* | *领主们警惕地望着* |
[42:05] | *While all the women, they came and they went* | *女人们来来去去地跑着* |
[42:09] | *Barefoot servants, too* | *还有那光脚的仆人* |
[42:14] | *Outside in the cold distance* | *城外荒凉的旷野上* |
[42:18] | *A wildcat did growl* | *野猫低沉地叫着* |
[42:22] | *Two riders were approaching* | *两骑孤影越来越近* |
[42:26] | *And the wind began to howl…* | *而狂风开始呼啸* |
[42:47] | Didn’t realize I had an audience. | 没注意到我还有听众 |
[42:50] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[43:01] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[43:03] | Mum. | 妈 |
[43:04] | Help me. | 救救我 |