时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Seriously. Tell me, | 告诉我 |
[00:03] | – what do you actually want? – My father was a cop. | -你到底想要什么 -我爸爸是个警察 |
[00:05] | He was a great cop. I really do want to help people. | 很好的警察 我真的想要帮助别人 |
[00:08] | She starred in Hot Tub High School. | 她演了《高校热浴激情》 |
[00:09] | And two weeks later, her father died. | 两周后 她父亲死了 |
[00:12] | You were right before. | 你之前说得对 |
[00:13] | We’ve been living in the past for too long. | 一直以来我们都太过沉溺于过去 |
[00:15] | It’s time we get a divorce. | 我们该离婚了 |
[00:16] | I need to figure out | 我需要想明白 |
[00:17] | where I fit in in this world. | 我在这人世间的位置是什么 |
[00:18] | So, we’re still good to be roomies, right? | 所以我们还可以做室友吧 |
[00:20] | I need you to be honest with me | 我需要你对我坦白 |
[00:22] | about who you are. | 坦诚你的自我 |
[00:24] | No more lies. | 再无谎言 |
[00:25] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[00:44] | Sloths move faster, Petey. | 树懒速度都比你快 皮蒂 |
[00:46] | Snails. | 蜗牛 |
[00:47] | The humble tortoise. | 连乌龟都比你快吧 |
[00:49] | You can’t rush perfection. | 心急吃不了热豆腐 |
[00:50] | This is true. | 这倒是 |
[00:52] | Hawaiian bread. | 夏威夷面包 |
[00:53] | Just the way you like it. | 正是你喜欢的火候 |
[00:55] | Thanks, Petey. | 谢了 皮蒂 |
[00:56] | No, thank you, Officer Decker. | 不 谢谢你 戴克警探 |
[00:59] | Before I forget… | 趁我还没忘 |
[01:00] | for you and Grace. | 送你和格蕾丝的 |
[01:04] | Hot Tub High School? | 《高校热浴激情》吗 |
[01:05] | Opens Friday. | 周五上映 |
[01:07] | My little monkey’s gonna be a star. | 我家小宝贝要当明星啦 |
[01:09] | – We wouldn’t miss it. – Do me a favor. | -我们不会错过的 -帮我个忙 |
[01:11] | I hear there’s some funny business about 15 minutes in… | 听说大概开场15分钟后有点意外… |
[01:13] | – you mean that scene where… – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你是说那一幕… -好了好了 |
[01:14] | Let’s not finish that thought. | 别想了 |
[01:17] | Just tell her it was a good movie. | 告诉她电影很精彩就好 |
[01:19] | Kids these days. | 这年头的小孩啊 |
[01:20] | Yeah, I know. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:21] | But, hey… I’m proud of her. | 不过 她是我的骄傲 |
[01:28] | You okay, Petey? | 你还好吗 皮蒂 |
[01:34] | Listen… | 听我说… |
[01:40] | Hand over the cash. | 把现金给我 |
[01:41] | – Yes, don’t shoot. – Come on. | -好 别开枪 -快点 |
[01:42] | – Here, here, here you go, don’t shoot. – Hurry up. | -给 给你 别开枪 -快 |
[01:45] | Empty the whole thing. | 都给我 |
[01:45] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go. | 快点 快点 |
[02:03] | No, Warden, you listen to me. | 不 典狱长 你听我说 |
[02:04] | This man killed my father. | 这人杀了我父亲 |
[02:06] | He cannot be released. | 绝对不能放他出来 |
[02:17] | Detective! | 警探 |
[02:19] | I have a bone to pick with you. | 我要找你茬 |
[02:20] | – Not a good time, Lucifer. – Agreed. | -现在不是时候 路西法 -同意 |
[02:22] | It’s a horrible time. | 太不是时候了 |
[02:23] | Dr. Linda just canceled my session. | 琳达医生取消了我的咨询疗程 |
[02:26] | She won’t take my calls. | 也不接我电话 |
[02:27] | I think I… | 我好像… |
[02:28] | truly scared her off. | 真的吓到她了 |
[02:30] | Something happened with your shrink? | 你跟心理医生发生什么了吗 |
[02:31] | Yes… | 对 |
[02:32] | and it’s all your fault. | 而且都怪你 |
[02:34] | I mean, you’re the one who suggested I open up to her. | 是你建议我对她敞开心扉的 |
[02:36] | Well, smashing advice, Detective. | 什么馊主意 警探 |
[02:38] | I don’t have time for this right now. | 我没时间处理你这些破事 |
[02:39] | What, do we have a case? | 怎么 有案子了吗 |
[02:41] | I’m dealing with my own issues. | 我有自己的事要处理 |
[02:43] | Even better. Let’s solve those, | 更好了 那就一起处理吧 |
[02:45] | – shall we? – Lucifer, stop! | -好吗 -路西法 够了 |
[02:47] | I’m sorry, but there is no way | 很抱歉 但是现在 |
[02:50] | that you can help me right now. | 你根本帮不到我 |
[02:51] | You’re just… you’re too you. | 你 你太自我了 |
[02:56] | Yes, you’re right, Detective. | 你说得对 警探 |
[02:58] | Being me seems to be a problem, doesn’t it? | 我这样似乎造成了不少麻烦 |
[03:01] | Everywhere I go, someone gets hurt. | 不管我去哪里 都会有人受伤 |
[03:04] | Well, clearly, I need to be Not-Me instead. | 很明显 我需要克制自我 |
[03:07] | Someone… better, more helpful. | 我要变好 帮助别人 |
[03:10] | More boring. | 要更无聊 |
[03:11] | Okay… | 来… |
[03:12] | got you a hot, soy latte, extra foam. | 帮你买了多加奶泡的热豆奶拿铁 |
[03:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:17] | You okay, Chloe? | 你还好吗 克洛伊 |
[03:20] | All good. | 挺好的 |
[03:21] | Just on my way out. | 正要出去 |
[03:25] | Something’s seriously bothering her. | 她肯定碰上了超级烦心事 |
[03:30] | I hadn’t noticed. | 我没注意 |
[03:32] | But you did. | 但你注意到了 |
[03:42] | This isn’t right, Warden. | 这样不对 典狱长 |
[03:43] | Joe Fields is a convicted murderer, a cop killer. | 乔·菲尔兹犯了谋杀罪 杀了警察 |
[03:46] | You’re letting him off on family leave? | 你却放他去探亲 |
[03:48] | Detective, I understand how you feel. | 警探 我理解你的感受 |
[03:50] | Respectfully, there is no way you understand how I feel. | 恕我直言 你绝对不可能理解我的感受 |
[03:54] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[03:56] | I know it’s your father we’re talking about, but… | 我知道是因为你父亲… |
[03:58] | this wasn’t my call. | 但我说了不算 |
[03:59] | Fields has been | 十多年来 |
[04:00] | a model prisoner for over a decade. | 菲尔兹一直是模范犯人 |
[04:02] | He lobbied the Prisoner’s Rights Board and they said yes. | 他说服了囚犯权利委员会 他们同意了 |
[04:05] | What’s he gonna do with his leave? | 他要用探亲假来做什么 |
[04:06] | Go destroy another family? | 再毁掉一个家庭吗 |
[04:08] | It’s for his granddaughter’s christening. | 参加她外孙女的洗礼仪式 |
[04:09] | My dad never got to go to his granddaughter’s christening. | 我父亲没能去参加他外孙女的洗礼 |
[04:11] | Where is the justice in that? | 还有什么公道可言 |
[04:13] | I’m sorry, Detective. | 很抱歉 警探 |
[04:15] | I wish there was something we could do. | 我希望我能做些什么 |
[04:29] | Decker. | 戴克 |
[04:30] | Detective! | 警探 |
[04:31] | I think I may have found a way to make myself useful. | 我想我找到了一个让我变得有用的办法 |
[04:33] | What? It’s not a good time, Lucifer. | 什么 现在不是时候 路西法 |
[04:35] | What if I told you I wasn’t Lucifer anymore? | 如果我告诉你我不再是路西法了呢 |
[04:38] | What? | 什么 |
[04:38] | I’ve decided to try | 我决定尝试 |
[04:40] | and walk a mile in another man’s shoes. | 以他人的身份过一段日子 |
[04:42] | See the world from a different perspective. | 从另一个角度看这个世界 |
[04:44] | I’m going to learn how to Douche. | 我要学着怎样当人渣[冲洗阴道] |
[04:47] | I… may have to rephrase that one. | 我或许该重新组织一下语言 |
[04:49] | But do I have your permission to follow Daniel and… | 但是你是否允许我跟着丹尼尔… |
[04:51] | Yeah, do whatever. | 行 你随便 |
[04:52] | I got to go. | 我得挂了 |
[04:56] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:00] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当是同意了 |
[05:01] | Yeah, I’m just following up on… | 是 我正在跟进… |
[05:40] | Joe Fields. | 乔·菲尔兹 |
[05:42] | Come out. | 出来 |
[05:44] | You’re not gonna get away with this. | 你这次逃不掉了 |
[05:50] | Joe Fields… | 乔·菲尔兹 |
[06:11] | I still don’t get it, man. | 我还是不明白 老兄 |
[06:12] | Why the hell are you following me around all of a sudden? | 你为什么突然当我的跟屁虫了 |
[06:13] | Because I want to learn | 因为我想体验 |
[06:14] | what it’s like to be you, Daniel. | 成为你的感觉 丹尼尔 |
[06:16] | Your approach to life intrigues me. | 你对人生的态度让我很感兴趣 |
[06:18] | This from the guy who punched me in the face? | 揍过我的人还能说出这种话 |
[06:20] | That was last week. | 那是上周的事了 |
[06:21] | Anyway, the detective already agreed to it. | 总之警探已经同意了 |
[06:23] | You’re the department bottom, so you have to do as she says. | 你是警局底层员工 所以你得听她的 |
[06:25] | What’s this really about? | 你真正的目的是什么 |
[06:27] | Look, people like you. | 你看 别人都喜欢你 |
[06:29] | They find you helpful, | 他们觉得你很有用 |
[06:30] | like duct tape or a trusty socket wrench. | 就像是胶带或是可靠的套筒扳手 |
[06:33] | I want you to teach me your secret. | 我想要你把秘诀教给我 |
[06:34] | I want you to show me how to be a tool. | 我想让你教我怎么成为有用的工具[饭桶] |
[06:38] | You should stay out of the way. | 你别碍事 |
[06:40] | Follow my lead. | 跟着我走 |
[06:41] | I call all the shots, you understand? | 我怎么说你怎么做 明白吗 |
[06:42] | This feels like something that you would agree to, so yes. | 我感觉你会同意这些条件 所以我同意 |
[06:48] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[06:49] | Three gunshot victims, shot execution style. | 三名枪击被害者 都是被处决的 |
[06:52] | The van driver got a single bullet to the neck, | 厢车司机脖子挨了一枪 |
[06:54] | guard got one to the head. | 守卫脑袋一枪 |
[06:56] | The prisoner got a double tap to the chest. | 囚犯胸部中了两枪 |
[06:58] | Prisoner’s name is Joe Fields. | 囚犯的名字是乔·菲尔兹 |
[07:00] | Wait a minute, the Joe Fields? | 等一下 那个乔·菲尔兹 |
[07:02] | Yeah. As in… | 是的 就是… |
[07:03] | The guy that killed my father. | 杀了我父亲的那个人 |
[07:05] | They targeted him | 他们针对他 |
[07:06] | while he was vulnerable. This was a hit, Dan. | 易受攻击的时候下手 这是刺杀 丹 |
[07:08] | W-Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[07:09] | The guy who killed your dad was just murdered | 杀死你爸爸的那个人被杀了 |
[07:12] | and you caught the case? | 而正好是你办案 |
[07:14] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:15] | That is totally messed up. | 这真是太糟糕了 |
[07:18] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:19] | – Yeah, I’m fine. – Fine? | -我没事 -没事 |
[07:21] | You should be ecstatic. | 你应该手舞足蹈啊 |
[07:23] | Your father’s killer just got the ultimate punishment. | 杀你父亲的人刚受到了终极报应 |
[07:28] | Who was first on the scene? | 谁第一个到现场的 |
[07:29] | It was me. | 是我 |
[07:32] | I made the call. | 我报案的 |
[07:36] | You followed him? | 你跟踪他了 |
[07:37] | Yeah. I know this looks bad. | 是的 我知道这看起来不合适 |
[07:39] | You stalked your father’s murderer | 你跟踪了杀你父亲的人 |
[07:40] | right before he was killed. | 之后他就被杀了 |
[07:41] | That was a terrible move, Detective. | 这一步真是糟糕 警探 |
[07:44] | It was, right? | 是糟糕的吧 |
[07:46] | What were you planning to do, Chloe? | 你本来想要做什么 克洛伊 |
[07:48] | Crash the christening? | 打断洗礼仪式吗 |
[07:49] | I don’t know, Dan! | 我不知道 丹 |
[07:50] | I was angry. | 我很愤怒 |
[07:51] | The guy killed my father. | 那人杀了我父亲 |
[07:53] | He had the nerve to smile at me. Do you have any idea | 他还有脸冲我微笑 你知道 |
[07:56] | what that feels like? | 我是什么感觉吗 |
[07:57] | No. | 不 |
[07:59] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不知道 |
[08:01] | But you still shouldn’t have followed him. | 但你依然不应该跟踪他 |
[08:03] | No one actually thinks that you did this, | 没人真的认为是你干的 |
[08:05] | but you know what it looks like, right? | 但你知道这看起来像什么吧 |
[08:06] | Yes, I do. | 是的 我知道 |
[08:08] | That’s why I’m gonna step away from the case. | 所以我决定不再参与这个案子 |
[08:09] | It’s a massive conflict of interest. | 这是很大的利益冲突 |
[08:11] | Don’t worry, Chloe. I’m gonna stay on this. | 别担心 克洛伊 我会紧跟这案子的 |
[08:14] | Yes, Detective Dan and I | 是的 丹警探和我 |
[08:15] | won’t rest until we catch the killer. | 不抓住凶手 誓不罢休 |
[08:17] | I don’t think that it’s a good idea for Lucifer | 我觉得让路西法参与这个案子 |
[08:19] | to be part of this case. | 不是个好主意 |
[08:20] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[08:21] | I mean, the last thing this case needs is a loose canon. | 这案子最不需要的就是个我行我素的人 |
[08:24] | She needs someone like you. A reliable, | 她需要你这种人 一位值得依赖 |
[08:25] | helpful, boring detective. | 能干 无聊的警探 |
[08:28] | Now, the good news is that’s me as well now. | 好消息是 我现在也是这种人了 |
[08:29] | So, the Dans are on the case. | 所以 交给丹氏双雄处理吧 |
[08:30] | Can’t you take anything seriously, man? | 你能认真哪怕一秒钟吗 老兄 |
[08:32] | I assure you | 我向你保证 |
[08:33] | – I’m taking this very seriously. – Oh, really? | -我对这事非常认真 -是吗 |
[08:35] | – Well, you’re doing a great job of showing that. – Guys. | -那你表现得真是太”好”了 -两位 |
[08:38] | It would mean a lot to me if you worked together on this. | 你们能通力合作对我来说真的很重要 |
[08:42] | Of course, Chloe. | 当然了 克洛伊 |
[08:43] | Okay, so… | 好了 |
[08:46] | this looks heavy. | 气氛好像很紧张 |
[08:47] | Like waiting-for-STD-results heavy. | 就像是在等待性病诊断结果一样紧张 |
[08:50] | I can come back later. | 我可以晚点再来 |
[08:51] | No, it’s fine. What is it? | 没事 查到了什么 |
[08:53] | Okay, so, I went through all the prints from the van. | 我查了面包车上提取来的所有的指纹 |
[08:55] | Okay? And all of them cleared as prison personnel | 都已经查实是监狱相关人员 |
[08:57] | except for an ex-con named Rodney Lam. | 除了一个叫罗德尼·拉姆的前科犯 |
[09:01] | And get this… | 还有 听好了 |
[09:03] | he served time with Joe Fields. | 他曾和乔·菲尔茨一起坐过牢 |
[09:06] | We’re on it. | 我们马上去查 |
[09:07] | We’re on it. | 我们马上去查 |
[09:10] | Nice. | 不错嘛 |
[09:11] | You working on a new role? | 你在体验新角色吗 |
[09:20] | You’re wearing that to an interview? | 你要穿成这样去面试吗 |
[09:22] | What’s the job? | 是什么工作 |
[09:24] | Preschool aide. | 幼儿园阿姨 |
[09:25] | Do you like little kids? | 你喜欢小孩子吗 |
[09:28] | I’ve dealt with filthy, screaming humans before. | 我对付过污浊肮脏 歇斯底里的人类 |
[09:31] | At least these are smaller. | 至少这些都是小人儿 |
[09:32] | I’m not sure this is you. | 我不确定这适合你 |
[09:34] | Ms. Perez says we should choose jobs we love doing. | 佩雷斯老师说我们应该选择自己喜欢的工作 |
[09:37] | So, what about you, Maze? | 那你呢 麦子 |
[09:39] | What do you love to do? | 你喜欢做什么 |
[09:43] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:44] | Well… | 这样的话 |
[09:45] | just be yourself. | 那就做你自己吧 |
[09:48] | Thanks, little human. | 谢谢 小人类 |
[09:53] | So good. | 太好吃了 |
[09:54] | Well, the secret ingredient is the Hawaiian bread. | 秘方就是夏威夷面包 |
[09:56] | And then you just cut a hole in the middle for the egg. | 然后在中间切个洞 把鸡蛋放进去 |
[09:59] | Can we have this for every meal? | 我们每一餐都吃这个行吗 |
[10:00] | You know, this one used to be my favorite, too. | 我以前也最爱吃这个 |
[10:04] | Grandpa used to bring me this sandwich every Thursday | 以前你外公每周四表演课结束后 |
[10:06] | after acting class. | 都会带这个三明治给我 |
[10:08] | Why don’t you ever talk about Grandpa? | 你怎么从来都不说起外公 |
[10:14] | I guess ’cause I miss him. | 也许是我太想他了吧 |
[10:18] | Do you think he would’ve brought me sandwiches? | 如果他还在 你觉得他会给我带三明治吗 |
[10:23] | I think he would’ve loved that, monkey. | 我想他肯定愿意的 小猴子 |
[10:27] | Come on. It’s time for your homework. | 来 该去写作业了 |
[10:33] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[10:33] | Chloe Decker? | 克洛伊·戴克吗 |
[10:35] | You’re gonna pay for what you’ve done. | 你要为你所做的事付出代价 |
[10:46] | Okay, take it easy. | 别激动 |
[10:48] | My father was a good man. | 我父亲是个好人 |
[10:51] | He didn’t deserve to get gunned down | 他不应该像畜生一样 |
[10:53] | like an animal. | 被人枪杀 |
[10:56] | All he wanted was to meet my daughter. | 他只是想看看我女儿 |
[11:01] | You’re Tina Fields. | 你是蒂娜·菲尔茨 |
[11:02] | You killed my father. | 你杀了我父亲 |
[11:04] | – I didn’t… – Thought you were getting revenge, | -我没有 -你以为你报了仇 |
[11:06] | but you murdered an innocent man. | 但是你杀了一个无辜的人 |
[11:08] | Tina, think about your baby. | 蒂娜 想想你的孩子 |
[11:10] | If you pull that trigger, you’ll never hold her again. | 如果你扣下扳机 就再也无法抱她了 |
[11:13] | Mommy? Who’s here? | 妈咪 谁来了 |
[11:15] | It’s nothing, honey. Stay in your room! | 没事 宝贝 待在房间里 |
[11:18] | I didn’t kill your father. | 我没杀你父亲 |
[11:20] | You have to believe me. | 你要相信我 |
[11:23] | Mommy, is everything okay? | 妈咪 没事吧 |
[11:25] | Yeah, honey. Everything’s fine, monkey. | 宝贝 没事 小猴子 |
[11:27] | Go back in your room. | 回你的房间去 |
[11:28] | Mommy just needs to help another mommy. | 妈咪只是要帮帮另一个妈咪 |
[11:30] | – Okay? – Oh, God, I’m sorry. | -好吗 -天啊 对不起 |
[11:32] | I was just so angry. | 我只是气极了 |
[11:35] | I never wanted to believe my dad killed a cop. | 我从来都不信我爸爸杀了警察 |
[11:39] | And then today, when I got the video… | 然后今天 我收到视频的时候 |
[11:42] | What video? | 什么时候 |
[11:43] | His lawyers sent this to me. | 他的律师发给我的 |
[11:46] | Said I was to receive it upon the event of his death. | 说如果他死了 就会把这个发给我 |
[12:04] | Sorry, not sorry. | 抱歉我一点都不想抱歉 |
[12:05] | I had to stop for a costume change. | 我中途去换了身衣服 |
[12:07] | – Nice jacket. – Thank you. | -外套不错 -谢谢 |
[12:10] | Oh, man, what the hell? | 你搞什么啊 |
[12:12] | Are you here to work, or are you here to play games? | 你是来工作 还是来玩游戏的 |
[12:14] | I’ll have you know I take the School of Dan quite seriously, | 我要你知道就算要穿紧身牛仔裤来 |
[12:17] | even if it does involve skinny-fit jeans. | 我也是认真对待”丹学堂”的 |
[12:20] | Any news on our suspect? | 疑犯方面有查到什么吗 |
[12:22] | His name is Rodney Lam. | 疑犯叫罗德尼·兰姆 |
[12:23] | A CI told me that he’s obsessed with this place. | 线人告诉我他超级喜欢这个地方 |
[12:24] | He eats here all the time. | 总是在这里吃东西 |
[12:26] | So if he shows up, | 所以如果他出现 |
[12:27] | let’s try to see him before he sees us. | 尽量别惊动他 |
[12:30] | I get it now. | 我现在懂了 |
[12:31] | So your boring attire is like camo | 所以对于一般人来说 |
[12:33] | for the average Joe. | 你这身无趣的衣着就是伪装 |
[12:35] | Blend in, catch the baddie off guard. | 融入场景 抓坏人个措手不及 |
[12:37] | Afterwards they’ll forget you’re even there. | 然后他们根本不记得你来过 |
[12:38] | That is very clever, Daniel. | 高招啊 丹尼尔 |
[12:40] | This guy has a serious history of violence. | 这家伙有着严重的暴力史 |
[12:42] | All right? He might have a gun. | 知道吗 他可能有枪 |
[12:44] | He might take a hostage. Who knows what he could do? | 可能会抓人质 谁知道他会做什么 |
[12:46] | So he wouldn’t, say, be openly eating | 所以他是不会堂而皇之地 |
[12:48] | a nacho burrito dog, sitting on that car? | 坐在那辆车上吃玉米卷饼热狗吧 |
[12:53] | You watch my six. | 你掩护我 |
[12:54] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[12:59] | Rodney Lam. LAPD. | 罗德尼·兰姆 洛杉矶警局 |
[13:00] | No sudden moves. You’re under arrest. | 不许动 你被逮捕了 |
[13:03] | Rodney? | 罗德尼 |
[13:04] | Maybe we blend in so well he doesn’t even see us. | 也许我们伪装得太完美 他都没看见我们 |
[13:08] | Rodney Lam! | 罗德尼·兰姆 |
[13:11] | Good call, Rodney. | 很好 罗德尼 |
[13:13] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢转过来 |
[13:17] | I just wanted one last meal. | 只是想吃最后一顿饭 |
[13:19] | You want a bite? | 你想来一口吗 |
[13:20] | No, thank you, we’re not doing carbs, are we? | 不了 谢谢 我们不吃碳水化合物是吧 |
[13:31] | Baby… | 亲爱的 |
[13:34] | it’s Daddy. | 是爸爸 |
[13:36] | If, uh, you’re watching this, | 如果你在看这个 |
[13:40] | that means I’m dead. | 那说明我已经死了 |
[13:42] | Now, I know it sucks. | 我知道这很糟糕 |
[13:45] | I don’t know if you’ll get this tomorrow | 我不知道你明天就会看到这个 |
[13:47] | or, uh, 30 years from now, | 还是30年后 |
[13:50] | but I want you to know the truth. | 但我想让你知道真相 |
[13:55] | I didn’t kill that cop. | 我没有杀那个警察 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry for… | 我很抱歉 |
[14:01] | missing all your birthdays and graduation– | 错过了你所有的生日派对和毕业典礼 |
[14:04] | your life. | 错过了你的人生 |
[14:05] | But Daddy wants you to know, baby… | 但是爸爸想让你知道 亲爱的 |
[14:09] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[14:12] | See? He’s innocent. | 看到了吧 他是无辜的 |
[14:14] | Tina, I can tell your dad loves you very much, | 蒂娜 我能看出来你爸爸很爱你 |
[14:17] | but… this video doesn’t prove anything. | 但是这段视频什么也证明不了 |
[14:19] | His lawyers had this tape for 16 years. | 这段视频在他的律师们手里16年了 |
[14:21] | He made them promise to give it to me when he died. | 他让他们答应在他死后把视频交给我 |
[14:23] | That has to mean something. | 这一定有什么含义 |
[14:26] | 16 years. | 16年 |
[14:32] | He recorded this the day my father was killed. | 他是在我父亲被杀那天录的 |
[14:41] | Three minutes before he died. | 在他死亡的3分钟前 |
[14:43] | What part of town is this? | 这是洛杉矶的什么地方 |
[14:45] | It’s our old apartment in Venice. | 是我们在威尼斯城的旧公寓 |
[14:47] | My father was killed across the city in Koreatown. | 我父亲是在另一边的韩国城被杀的 |
[14:50] | There’s no way your father could have recorded this | 你父亲不可能录完这个 |
[14:52] | and gotten to the crime scene in time. | 再及时赶到犯罪现场 |
[14:53] | So it’s true. He didn’t do it. | 所以这是真的 他没有杀人 |
[14:58] | Which means whoever did kill my father | 那就意味着杀我父亲的凶手 |
[14:59] | got away with this and is still out there. | 逃走了 还在逍遥法外 |
[15:04] | I did it. | 是我干的 |
[15:05] | I killed Joe Fields. | 我杀了乔·菲尔茨 |
[15:07] | He disrespected me in the yard. | 他在监狱里不拿我当回事 |
[15:09] | So when I heard that he was getting | 所以我听说他有 |
[15:10] | some sort of temporary leave, | 一个什么暂时的假期时 |
[15:12] | I knew that it was my chance to make things right. | 我就知道我一雪前耻的机会到了 |
[15:14] | Well, there you have it. | 他招了 |
[15:16] | Looks like our douching paid off. | 我们的人渣作风似乎见效了 |
[15:18] | The detective will be pleased. | 警探会很高兴的 |
[15:20] | And, you know, you make it look so easy. | 而且你办这案子似乎完全不费力气 |
[15:23] | Where did you say you stopped that van again? | 你说你是在哪拦下那辆车的 |
[15:26] | Spring and College. | 斯普林街和大学路路口 |
[15:27] | We found it at Hill. | 我们是在希尔发现的 |
[15:29] | That’s what I meant. | 我说的就是那里 |
[15:30] | Then you went and you emptied the clip into the driver, right? | 然后你连开数枪打死了司机是吗 |
[15:32] | Hell yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:33] | The driver died from a single shot to the neck. | 司机死于脖子上中的唯一一枪 |
[15:35] | Dan One, why are you spoiling a perfectly good confession? | 丹一号 你为什么要毁掉这么完美的供词 |
[15:37] | You’re lying, Rodney. | 你在撒谎 罗德尼 |
[15:40] | You don’t know the facts because you didn’t do it. | 你不知道案件细节 因为不是你干的 |
[15:43] | I see what you did there. | 我看出你的手段了 |
[15:45] | Gosh, that’s why you’re Dan One. | 天啊 不愧是丹一号 |
[15:48] | Why are you confessing to a crime you didn’t commit? | 你为什么要承认一桩你没干的凶杀案呢 |
[15:56] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:57] | Well, just slow your roll for a second. | 别急着走啊 |
[15:59] | I think, for the sake of the detective, | 我想 为了警探着想 |
[16:01] | I’m gonna take a time-out | 我得暂时叫停 |
[16:02] | from my Dansformation. | 我的丹模式 |
[16:06] | Oh, God. | 我的老天 |
[16:08] | Rodney, what do you want out of life, hmm? | 罗德尼 你活着究竟想要什么 |
[16:15] | To be a good provider and take care of my family. | 当个能养家 能照顾好的家人的好男人 |
[16:18] | So you confess to a crime you didn’t commit. | 所以你承认了一桩你没干的罪案 |
[16:20] | That’s quite counterintuitive. | 这不太合常理啊 |
[16:22] | Unless you got paid to do it. | 除非你是拿钱做事的 |
[16:25] | You’ve been locked up for most of your life. | 你人生的大部分时光都浪费在监狱中了 |
[16:27] | That’s all you know. | 你只懂这些东西 |
[16:29] | Now you’re free, you’ve got mouths to feed, | 现在你被释放了 你得养家糊口了 |
[16:31] | No way to earn. | 却没有挣钱的本事 |
[16:34] | Out here I’m no one, guys. | 出了监狱我谁也不是 伙计们 |
[16:36] | And if we don’t arrest you, | 而如果我们不逮捕你 |
[16:38] | you don’t get any money. | 你一分钱也拿不到 |
[16:42] | But if he really wants back in the slammer, | 但他如果真的想回到监狱的话 |
[16:44] | then false confession’s a criminal offense, correct? | 那做假供也是犯罪行为 对吧 |
[16:46] | Definitely an obstruction of justice. | 绝对算得上妨碍司法公正 |
[16:49] | Could get you a few years. | 能把你关个好几年 |
[16:50] | We could get you a narcoleptic lawyer | 我们可以给你找个昏昏欲睡的律师 |
[16:51] | and a merciless judge. | 和一位无情的法官 |
[16:52] | Who knows? With your prior history, | 谁知道呢 鉴于你的前科 |
[16:54] | they might throw the book at you. | 他们可能会顶格重判你 |
[16:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:59] | Here’s how it went down. | 事情是这样的 |
[17:01] | I put word out that I needed money, | 我放出话说我需要钱 |
[17:04] | I was desperate. | 我真是走投无路了 |
[17:06] | And some people came to me with an offer. | 于是有人来找我谈条件 |
[17:13] | Linda, you there? | 琳达 你在吗 |
[17:17] | I need a character reference. | 我需要一封推荐证明信 |
[17:24] | Linda? | 琳达 |
[17:39] | Wha…? | 什么 |
[17:42] | Can you teleport? | 你会瞬间移动吗 |
[17:45] | What? No. | 什么 不能 |
[17:46] | You left your window open. | 你窗户没关 |
[17:50] | Hey, are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:56] | You know, don’t you? | 你知道了 是不是 |
[17:59] | He showed you. | 他给你看了 |
[18:00] | I saw his face. | 我看到了他的脸 |
[18:03] | Well, you’re taking it really well, actually. | 其实你接受得挺不错的 |
[18:09] | Linda, you’re not afraid of me, are you? | 琳达 你不会是害怕我吧 |
[18:11] | Of course I am. | 当然会怕了 |
[18:15] | You’re a demon. | 你是个恶魔 |
[18:21] | He told me. | 他告诉我的 |
[18:24] | I thought it was a sexual metaphor. | 我先前还以为是什么性暗示 |
[18:27] | Well, you’re not wrong there. | 这么想倒也没错 |
[18:29] | But you really are one. | 但你真的是个恶魔 |
[18:34] | Aren’t you? | 不是吗 |
[18:36] | Yeah… I am. | 是的 我是 |
[18:41] | Is that really so bad? | 真的有那么糟吗 |
[18:45] | Please go. | 请离开吧 |
[19:09] | Detective… | 警探 |
[19:10] | Joe Fields didn’t kill my father. | 杀我爸的不是乔·菲尔茨 |
[19:12] | – Wait, what? – He’s a fall guy. | -等下 什么 -他是个替罪羊 |
[19:13] | He made a false confession in exchange | 他做了假供 |
[19:15] | for regular payments to his daughter. | 条件是定期给他女儿打钱 |
[19:17] | All these years she didn’t touch the money. | 这么多年来她没碰过那些钱 |
[19:19] | She probably thought it was stolen. | 可能她以为钱是偷来的 |
[19:20] | I have the account number that made the transfers. | 我已经得到了转账给她的账号 |
[19:22] | Well, we just met a chap who did the same thing. | 我们刚碰到一个做了同样的事的家伙 |
[19:25] | What? | 什么 |
[19:26] | Rodney got paid to make a false confession. | 有人花钱要罗德尼作假供 |
[19:28] | Money was transferred into his wife’s account | 在他被逮捕后 钱立刻转到了 |
[19:30] | right after we arrested him. | 他老婆的账户中 |
[19:32] | This is the same account that paid Rodney Lam’s wife. | 这和给罗德尼·拉姆老婆打钱的是同一个账户 |
[19:34] | That’s no coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[19:35] | So whoever killed Joe Fields killed my father… | 这么说杀了乔·菲尔茨的人还杀了我爸爸 |
[19:39] | and is still out there. | 那人仍然逍遥法外 |
[19:42] | Don’t blame yourself. | 别责怪自己 |
[19:44] | You were just a kid back then. | 你那时只是个孩子 |
[19:46] | Yeah, well, I’m not anymore. | 没错 但我现在已经不是了 |
[19:53] | Hey, rookie! | 新来的 |
[19:54] | You’re late! | 你迟到了 |
[19:56] | I thought I was early. | 我还以为我来早了 |
[19:57] | Your FTO’s been looking all over for you. | 你的教官在到处找你 |
[19:59] | What, you want to get written up your first day? | 怎么 你想第一天就被记过吗 |
[20:01] | No, I-I honestly thought… | 不是 我真的以为… |
[20:02] | Knock it off, McMillan. | 别玩这套了 麦克米伦 |
[20:04] | Get back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[20:07] | You gotta watch out for this guy. | 你得小心这家伙了 |
[20:08] | He gave me hell on my first day, too. | 我第一天他也给我来了个下马威 |
[20:12] | I’m Dan Espinoza. | 我叫丹·埃斯皮诺沙 |
[20:14] | – Chloe Decker. – Nice to meet you. | -克洛伊·戴克 -很高兴认识你 |
[20:16] | Can I help you with those? | 我来帮你拿吧 |
[20:18] | Sure. | 好 |
[20:21] | Come on, I’ll show you around. | 来吧 我带你参观一下 |
[20:23] | The most important place, first, | 首先 最重要的地方 |
[20:24] | is the kitchen. | 就是厨房 |
[20:25] | We got bagels over here if you want them. | 如果你想吃的话 这里有百吉饼 |
[20:27] | 缅怀 为了保卫洛杉矶人民 而英勇献身的警官 | |
[20:28] | Interrogation’s that way… | 审问室在那边 |
[20:30] | and the lab is that way. | 实验室在那边 |
[20:31] | 约翰·戴克 2000年7月27日 | |
[20:35] | Are you John Decker’s daughter? | 你是约翰·戴克的女儿吗 |
[20:40] | I-I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:41] | He’s kind of a legend around here. | 他是这里的传奇人物 |
[20:43] | It was a little before my time, | 我来时他已经去了 |
[20:44] | but he sounded like a great guy. | 但是听说是个非常好的人 |
[20:47] | The best. | 最好的 |
[20:52] | Bagel? | 吃百吉饼吗 |
[21:04] | Never fear, Luci-Dan is here. | 别害怕 路西丹来了 |
[21:07] | Or is it Douche-ifer? | 或者叫渣西法 |
[21:08] | Actually, it’s got more of a ring to it, hasn’t it? | 其实后一种更有趣 对不对 |
[21:10] | Why are you two dressed the same? | 你俩为什么穿得一样 |
[21:12] | Don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[21:13] | The bank account traces back to a bathhouse on Pico. | 追查到银行账户是来自皮科的一个洗浴中心 |
[21:16] | It’s a dummy front for a Russian syndicate in L.A. | 俄罗斯黑帮在洛杉矶开的影子公司 |
[21:18] | So the real killer is somehow connected | 所以说真凶和俄罗斯黑帮 |
[21:20] | to the Russian mob? | 有某种联系吗 |
[21:22] | We have a suspect. | 我们找到个嫌犯 |
[21:23] | His name is Boris Sokolov. Owns the bathhouse. | 叫鲍里斯·索科洛夫 洗浴中心就是他的 |
[21:25] | Connects criminals but keeps his own hands clean. | 和不法分子有联系但自己不动手 |
[21:27] | – No one has ever been able to get to him. – Yet. | -没人见过他本人 -目前还没有 |
[21:29] | Detective Dan and I won’t rest until we get | 丹警探和我不查个水落石出 |
[21:31] | to the bottom of this, I promise you. | 就绝不罢休 我向你保证 |
[21:40] | Look who bought a ticket to the gun show! | 看看谁买了张去枪支展的票 |
[21:42] | Divorce becomes you, Detective. | 离婚成就了你 警探 |
[21:44] | I do not sound like that. | 我说话不是这种口气 |
[21:45] | Of course we do. | 我们当然是 |
[21:46] | We sound like two totally normal dudes. | 我们听起来就像两个完全正常的人 |
[21:48] | Will you cut it with the “We” Stuff? | 你能别总是”我们”个没完吗 |
[21:50] | I need you to stop playing around and take this seriously. | 你别再嘻嘻哈哈的了 认真对待这件事 |
[21:52] | You got it, partner. | 听你的 搭档 |
[21:53] | This is gonna be epic. | 这会成为一段佳话的 |
[21:55] | Lucifer, I’m not kidding. | 路西法 我没在开玩笑 |
[21:56] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | So, what’s the plan? | 那计划是什么 |
[22:00] | Well, you are exactly the kind of person that Boris would deal with, | 你就是那种会和鲍里斯打交道的人 |
[22:03] | so I need you to approach him, | 我要你接近他 |
[22:04] | – and try make a deal with him. – All right. | -试着跟他谈成笔生意 -好吧 |
[22:05] | Tell him I need a fall guy for a murder I’m gonna commit? | 跟他说我需要为我顶谋杀罪的替罪羊吗 |
[22:08] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[22:09] | But like I said before, | 但是我之前说过 |
[22:10] | he spooks really easily. So, don’t go… | 他很容易被惹怒 所以别… |
[22:11] | Boris! | 鲍里斯 |
[22:13] | Like that. | 像那样 |
[22:17] | Hello there. | 你们好啊 |
[22:18] | Uh, I’d like to talk with you, | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[22:20] | if I may. | 如果你不介意的话 |
[22:23] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[22:24] | You don’t. | 的确 |
[22:25] | So, let’s fix that, shall we? | 那我来自我介绍下吧 |
[22:27] | The name’s Dan. | 我叫丹 |
[22:33] | Deputy Warden’s here for you. | 副典狱长来找你了 |
[22:36] | Joe Fields’ personal effects. | 乔·菲尔茨的个人物品 |
[22:38] | We usually turn those over | 我们通常在72小时内 |
[22:39] | to the next of kin within 72 hours, but, uh… | 把这些东西转交给直系亲属的 但是 |
[22:42] | I thought it might help you, Detective. | 我觉得也许能给你帮上点忙 警探 |
[22:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:49] | This is great. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[22:51] | Well, if there’s anything else I can do to help, | 如果还有别的什么我能帮上忙的 |
[22:53] | please, let me know. | 尽管跟我说 |
[22:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:05] | Joe Fields isn’t my case. | 乔·菲尔兹案不是我的案子 |
[23:08] | I’ll just… I’ll leave it for Dan. | 我还是…把这些留给丹来看吧 |
[23:10] | Well, I mean, | 我是说 |
[23:11] | nothing is stopping me from | 在你追查你父亲的案子的时候 |
[23:13] | helping out with the Joe Fields case, | 并没有什么规章条文不允许我 |
[23:15] | while you tackle your dad’s, right? | 帮忙调查乔·菲尔兹一案 对吗 |
[23:18] | I mean, if it’s the same killer… | 我是说 如果是同一位凶手 |
[23:20] | divide and conquer. | 我们就分而治之 |
[23:22] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要这么做 |
[23:23] | I kind of already started. | 我已经开始了 |
[23:25] | Uh, right over here. Thanks. | 就放在这里 谢谢 |
[23:29] | Last six months of your dad’s paperwork. | 你父亲去世前六个月的各种文件 |
[23:31] | You know, incident reports, booking slips, arrest records. | 就是些事件报告 预约收据 逮捕记录 |
[23:35] | I mean, half of it’s on microfiche and, | 这些文件一半都记录在缩微胶片上 |
[23:36] | like, papyrus, | 就像上古莎草文书一样 |
[23:37] | but I don’t know, I thought it would help, you know, | 但是…我觉得这会有助于 |
[23:39] | to figure out what your dad was working on when he was killed. | 弄清楚你父亲被杀时他在调查些什么 |
[23:43] | See? | 你看 |
[23:44] | I knew you were a hugger. | 我就知道你是个爱抱抱的 |
[23:48] | So. What do you got so far? | 你目前查到了什么 |
[23:50] | It was a clever cover-up. | 这种掩盖手法非常高明 |
[23:52] | But what kind of robber would be so well connected? | 但什么样的抢劫犯有这么大神通呢 |
[23:55] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[23:56] | They gave Joe Fields everything he needed | 他们给乔·菲尔兹提供了他所需的一切 |
[23:59] | to pose as my father’s killer. | 来假扮成杀害我父亲的凶手 |
[24:00] | I mean, he confessed. | 他认罪了 |
[24:01] | And he had the gun that was used in the shooting. | 而且他持有那把用来枪杀你父亲的枪 |
[24:04] | Ballistics confirmed that it was the murder weapon. | 弹道检测报告确认了那把枪就是凶器 |
[24:07] | Well, yeah. No wonder it was case closed. | 是啊 怪不得就结案了 |
[24:09] | These prints are un-I.D.’d from the scene, | 这些是犯罪现场未查明身份的指纹 |
[24:12] | but they could be the killer’s. | 有可能是凶手的 |
[24:14] | And did they ping anyone in the database? | 他们在数据库里比对出什么结果了吗 |
[24:16] | No. Dead end. | 没有 死胡同 |
[24:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:19] | Maybe I can dig a little deeper. | 也许我能再深挖一下 |
[24:24] | So, tell me. | 那么 告诉我 |
[24:27] | Why would I help you two? | 我为什么要帮助你们俩 |
[24:29] | Because we’re just two regular fellows who need your help, Boris. | 因为我们只是需要你帮忙的普通人 鲍里斯 |
[24:32] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[24:34] | Mr. Sokolov… | 索科洛夫先生 |
[24:35] | People call me human lie detector | 人们称我为人体测谎仪 |
[24:38] | because I look in my clients’ eyes, | 因为每当我看着我客户的双眼 |
[24:40] | and I can know if they’re telling the truth. | 我就能知道他们是否在说谎 |
[24:42] | Well, I respect that, Boris. | 我非常敬佩这一点 鲍里斯 |
[24:44] | I have a trick myself, that’s quite similar, actually. | 我自己也有个小把戏 其实和你蛮像的 |
[24:46] | And you’re right. | 还有 你说对了 |
[24:48] | We haven’t told you the whole truth. | 我们并没有说出全部实情 |
[24:50] | So, here goes. | 所以 听好了 |
[24:54] | I want someone dead. | 我想要某人死 |
[24:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[24:58] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 路西法·晨星 |
[25:00] | And what has this person done to deserve death? | 这个人做了什么罪该致死的事 |
[25:04] | Well, he hurts people. | 他伤害他人 |
[25:06] | And not just his enemies, | 不仅是他的敌人 |
[25:09] | those close to him, as well. | 还有他身边的朋友 |
[25:12] | In fact, I think he hurts them most of all. | 实际上 我觉得他伤害他们最深 |
[25:17] | He’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[25:18] | The guy’s violent, he’s a total loose cannon. | 那家伙很暴力 我行我素不顾后果 |
[25:21] | Yes. Believe me, when I say, Boris, | 是的 相信我 鲍里斯 |
[25:24] | that the world would be a better place without him. | 这个世界没有他 会变得更好 |
[25:28] | You both have true hatred for this man. | 你们俩真的很恨这个人啊 |
[25:31] | Apparently so. | 显然是这样的 |
[25:34] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[25:44] | Go and take care of this Lucifer person. | 尽管去收拾这个叫路西法的家伙吧 |
[25:47] | I’ll find you your patsy. | 我来帮你们找替罪羊 |
[25:52] | Lovely. | 好极了 |
[26:05] | I hear you won’t talk. | 我听说你不愿意交代 |
[26:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:12] | We have hard evidence linking your bank account | 我们有确凿证据表明你的银行账户 |
[26:14] | to two different murders. | 和两起不同的谋杀案有关联 |
[26:16] | What do you have to say about that? | 对此你有什么要说的吗 |
[26:19] | I heard you’re a human lie detector, | 我听说你是位人体测谎仪 |
[26:21] | is that true? | 此话当真吗 |
[26:26] | One of those murders was my father. | 其中一起谋杀案的被害人是我父亲 |
[26:29] | It’s why I’m not on the case | 因此我没有参与办案 |
[26:30] | and it’s why I’m not supposed to be in this room talking to you. | 这也是为什么我不应该在这房间里审讯你 |
[26:34] | But I’m not a cop right now, Boris. | 但我现在不是位警察 鲍里斯 |
[26:37] | I’m a daughter. | 我是一位女儿 |
[26:40] | And I’m not gonna let this go. | 而我是绝对不会放弃的 |
[26:43] | So, you point me in the right direction… | 所以 你要么给我指条明路 |
[26:45] | or I swear to God, I’m gonna make your life a living hell. | 要么我对上帝发誓 我一定让你生不如死 |
[26:51] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[26:53] | His name was John Decker. | 他叫约翰·戴克 |
[26:57] | I admit to nothing | 我什么也没承认 |
[27:00] | but I did once hear | 但我确实曾听说过 |
[27:03] | about a John Decker. | 一位叫约翰·戴克的人 |
[27:05] | And as I recall, | 据我回忆 |
[27:07] | he was sniffing somewhere he didn’t belong. | 他在调查他不该调查的地方 |
[27:10] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[27:11] | My father was a beat cop at a robbery gone wrong. | 我父亲是一位在抢劫过程中被枪杀的巡警 |
[27:29] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[27:31] | I just want to say nice work earlier. | 我只想说 之前你干得不错 |
[27:33] | – Was it? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[27:35] | We got Boris. | 我们抓住了鲍里斯 |
[27:37] | And I don’t know how you lied to him like that. | 我不知道你是如何那样跟他撒谎的 |
[27:39] | Well, it’s simple. I didn’t lie. | 很简单 我没有撒谎 |
[27:42] | Well, then you have some serious issues, bro. | 那你真是出大问题了 哥们 |
[27:44] | Obviously. | 显然啊 |
[27:45] | I mean, why do you think I’m doing all this Dan-ing? | 要不我为什么要模仿你呢 |
[27:48] | Yet, you know, I’m still no closer to figuring out your secret. | 但我还是无法弄清楚你的秘密 |
[27:51] | Because I don’t have a secret. | 因为我没有秘密 |
[27:53] | Well, you must. | 你肯定有 |
[27:54] | One that explains how you’re able to be so… | 你的秘密使你能够成为… |
[27:56] | you know, frustratingly you. | 一个很丧的你 |
[27:58] | You see, man… Hmm? | 你看 哥们儿 |
[27:59] | I try to compliment you, and… | 我试着赞美你了 而你… |
[28:03] | I think my father’s death was a hit. | 我认为我父亲的死是一场暗杀 |
[28:05] | I-It sounds like he stumbled onto something huge, | 他似乎无意中发现了一个大阴谋 |
[28:07] | and-and someone took him out for it. | 然后有人因此除掉了他 |
[28:09] | Chloe, do you want me to help you with this? | 克洛伊 要不要我帮你查这件事 |
[28:10] | No. I-I… I got it on this end. But thank you. | 不用 我来查这边 但谢谢你 |
[28:15] | Well. | 好吧 |
[28:16] | Where to now, Twinsy? | 现在要去哪里呢 双胞胎 |
[28:32] | What’s the job this time? | 这次是什么活儿 |
[28:33] | Topless maids. | 裸胸女仆 |
[28:35] | But apparently, I still have to do some cleaning. | 但显然 我还是得做一些清洁 |
[28:38] | Screw that. | 去他的吧 |
[28:40] | – You okay? -No. I just… | -你还好吗 -不好 我只是 |
[28:43] | I can’t find the right job. | 找不到中意的工作 |
[28:47] | My only friend stopped talking to me. | 我唯一的朋友不理我了 |
[28:49] | “Only”? | 唯一吗 |
[28:54] | What’s all of this? | 这些是什么 |
[28:56] | My dad’s stuff from storage. | 我父亲的旧物 |
[28:57] | After he died, | 他去世后 |
[28:58] | the department boxed up his desk and sent it to us. | 警局把他办公桌上的物品打包寄给了我们 |
[29:01] | You find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[29:03] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[29:04] | One of the cases he assisted on got him killed, | 他协办的一个案子要了他的命 |
[29:06] | and I have to figure out which one it is, but… | 我得找出是哪一个 可是… |
[29:09] | It’s funny, | 说来有趣 |
[29:09] | he always talked about how he didn’t want to be a detective, | 他总是在说他不想成为一个警探 |
[29:12] | how it was too much work, and yet… | 念叨工作太多 但是… |
[29:14] | here he was doing all this detective work. | 他自己却做着这些警探的工作 |
[29:17] | Guess the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 有其父必有其女 |
[29:22] | I tried a bunch of stuff, but… | 我尝试过很多工作 但是… |
[29:24] | after my dad died, this just felt right. | 我父亲去世后 这工作给我的感觉不错 |
[29:26] | Yeah, but like… | 好吧 可是… |
[29:27] | how do you know what feels right? | 你怎么知道哪个感觉不错呢 |
[29:34] | You just know. | 你就是知道 |
[30:02] | No secret, indeed. | 没有秘密是吧 |
[30:04] | So, what’s behind door number one, Daniel? | 所以这一号门后面有什么 丹尼尔 |
[30:16] | Oh, no, no. Not this. | 不要 不是吧 |
[30:20] | Better a snuff movie, | 最好是谋杀电影[重口味虐杀电影] |
[30:22] | a human centipede, | 人体蜈蚣 |
[30:24] | clown porn, but not improv! | 小丑黄片 但不能是即兴表演 |
[30:27] | Hey, thanks for picking me up, man. | 谢谢你让我搭便车 |
[30:29] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[30:30] | Lucifer… Morningstar. | 路西法·晨星 |
[30:33] | Wait, I’m hitchhiking with the Devil? | 等等 我搭了魔鬼的便车 |
[30:35] | Oh, yes indeed. | 的确如此 |
[30:37] | I didn’t expect the Devil to be driving around L.A. | 我没想到魔鬼会开车在洛杉矶出没 |
[30:39] | Oh, yes, I live here, actually. | 实际上我住在这里 |
[30:41] | I do whatever I want. | 我为所欲为 |
[30:43] | Oh, like what? | 比如 |
[30:45] | Drink, mostly. And insult people. | 大部分时间喝酒 还有羞辱别人 |
[30:47] | You ponce. | 你个娘娘腔 |
[30:51] | You got a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友吗 |
[30:52] | – Yes. – Lovely. | -有 -很好 |
[30:54] | Can I borrow her? | 能把她借给我吗 |
[30:55] | But she’s the love of my life. | 但她是我的挚爱 |
[30:56] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[30:59] | Let’s make it a threesome. | 那我们来个3P吧 |
[31:00] | That is not me! | 我不是这样的 |
[31:02] | Relax, you’ll get your turn. | 别急 会轮到你的 |
[31:03] | What’s your problem, huh? | 你有病吧 |
[31:05] | You gotta sign up, pal. | 你要先报名申请 伙计 |
[31:08] | Good scene, man. You crushed it. | 很好的情境 你演得超棒 |
[31:10] | You too, pal. | 你也是 兄弟 |
[31:12] | Detective Douche! | 人渣警探 |
[31:14] | How dare you subject me to this pathetic caricature? | 你怎么敢在这个可悲的滑稽戏里演我 |
[31:17] | You have the nerve to stand there and accuse me of making fun of you, | 你居然还好意思来指责我取笑你 |
[31:20] | after everything you’ve done in the last couple days. | 也不想想你自己最近几天都做了什么 |
[31:21] | Hell, ever since we first met. | 应该说自打我认识你之后你就这样了 |
[31:23] | – Detective Douche, I… – Dan! | -人渣警探 我… -丹 |
[31:24] | My name is Dan. | 我的名字叫丹 |
[31:27] | Or Detective Espinoza. | 或者叫我埃斯皮诺沙警探 |
[31:29] | Right. | 好吧 |
[31:31] | Dan. | 丹 |
[31:32] | I only did it | 我之所以这么做 |
[31:34] | because you’re everything that I’m not. | 是因为你拥有我所不具备的一切 |
[31:37] | Boring, | 你无聊 |
[31:38] | helpful. | 但很有用 |
[31:39] | Your life is simple. | 你的生活很简单 |
[31:42] | – My life? – Yes. | -我的生活 -是的 |
[31:43] | Come on, man. You’re rich. You’re handsome. | 得了吧 你有钱 帅气 |
[31:45] | You drive fancy cars, you date hot girls. | 你开豪车 约漂亮妹子 |
[31:48] | You have no kids, you have no responsibilities. | 你没有孩子 没有责任 |
[31:50] | How much more simple can life get? | 生活还能比这更简单吗 |
[31:52] | Afraid you don’t know the whole story. | 恐怕你不了解事情的全部 |
[31:53] | Well, fine. Tell me. | 好啊 告诉我啊 |
[32:00] | You see, that’s just it, Dan. | 你看 问题就在这里 丹 |
[32:02] | The last person I opened up to, | 上一个我对其敞开心扉的人 |
[32:04] | I hurt. | 被我伤害了 |
[32:06] | A lot. | 重伤 |
[32:10] | Let alone how I’ve hurt my own flesh and blood. | 更别提我是如何伤害我的血肉至亲的 |
[32:19] | It’s all I seem to be able to do. | 我好像只能做这些事 |
[32:27] | Welcome to the club. | 同病相怜啊 |
[32:31] | You think Chloe divorced me | 你觉得克洛伊和我离婚 |
[32:32] | because I’m a perfect guy? | 是因为我是个完美的男人吗 |
[32:37] | I did a lot of things that I’m not… proud of, man. | 我做了很多…不光彩的事 伙计 |
[32:41] | And I’m just trying to work through them. | 而我正在努力弥补 |
[32:43] | What, through mime? | 通过演哑剧吗 |
[32:45] | What do you do, stuff your feelings in a box | 把你的感情紧锁在箱子里 |
[32:47] | and throw away the key? | 然后扔掉钥匙吗 |
[32:48] | It’s not mime. | 这不是哑剧 |
[32:50] | It’s improv. | 是即兴表演 |
[32:51] | And I started the class after the divorce | 离婚之后我开始上课 |
[32:54] | because I needed a distraction. | 因为我需要转移注意力 |
[32:58] | Perspective. | 需要换个角度 |
[33:02] | A way to step out of my own skin for a bit. | 这是一个暂时抽离自己的办法 |
[33:04] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道 |
[33:07] | I’m not a spontaneous guy. | 我不是个主动的人 |
[33:09] | I don’t live in the moment like you do. | 不能像你一样活在当下 |
[33:12] | So, you were trying to learn how not to Douche. | 所以你在学着怎么不做一个人渣 |
[33:19] | Yeah, I guess that’s one way to put it. | 是啊 可以这么说 |
[33:27] | Don’t tell Chloe. | 别告诉克洛伊 |
[33:30] | All right? | 可以吗 |
[33:39] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你 |
[33:40] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[33:41] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[33:42] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[33:44] | Feeling back to your old self? | 恢复老样子了吗 |
[33:46] | I suppose. | 是的 |
[33:47] | So I doubt I’ll be of much help. | 所以我怕我帮不上什么忙了 |
[33:50] | On second thoughts, it looks like I came at just the right time. | 仔细一想 看来我来对时间了 |
[33:52] | I’ve have nothing to say to you. | 我对你没什么好说的 |
[33:54] | Thanks to you, I lost my friend. | 你让我失去了朋友 |
[33:56] | Friend? What friend? | 朋友 什么朋友 |
[33:58] | The doctor. | 医生 |
[33:59] | I was just working through some stuff. | 我那时正在经历一些事情 |
[34:01] | – I didn’t think that showing… – See, that’s the problem. | -我没想到… -这就是问题所在 |
[34:04] | I wish for just one second | 我希望哪怕有那么一刻 |
[34:06] | you would think about someone other than yourself. | 你能为除了你之外的人想想 |
[34:09] | And there we have it, ladies. | 又来了女士们 |
[34:11] | My wake of destruction. | 又是我造的孽 |
[34:13] | Anyone else you need harmed, hmm? | 你们需要我去伤害谁吗 |
[34:14] | Okay, Lucifer? | 好了 路西法 |
[34:16] | Enough. | 够了 |
[34:17] | I’m close to something, | 我快查到什么了 |
[34:18] | I can feel it. | 我可以感觉到 |
[34:19] | Help. | 来帮忙 |
[34:21] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[34:26] | Actually, there is something that’s been bugging me, Detective. | 实际上有件事一直困扰着我 警探 |
[34:28] | Do you mind if I play the me’s advocate for just a second? | 你介意我暂时扮演一下我的拥趸吗 |
[34:31] | Go ahead. | 说 |
[34:32] | Well, there’s one part of this puzzle that just doesn’t fit. | 这个案子里有个地方说不通 |
[34:35] | Joe Fields. | 乔·菲尔兹 |
[34:36] | Wha… why doesn’t he fit? | 何以见得 |
[34:37] | Well, you said that he smiled at you when he was released. | 你说他被释放时对你笑了 |
[34:39] | Yeah, I forgot about that. | 没错 我忘了这一点 |
[34:41] | So, why would an innocent man | 一个无辜顶罪的嫌疑人 |
[34:43] | smile at the daughter of a man he took the fall for killing? | 为什么要对被害人的女儿笑 |
[34:48] | He wouldn’t. | 他不该这样 |
[34:51] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[34:52] | The prints that Ella found on Fields’ transport van. | 艾拉在运送菲尔兹的车上找到的指纹 |
[34:54] | But those only gave us Rodney Lam. | 但那些指纹显示是罗德尼·拉姆的 |
[34:56] | But there were other prints. | 还有其他指纹 |
[34:57] | But they cleared as prison personnel. | 但那些因为是监狱职员的而被排除了 |
[34:59] | Like Deputy Warden Perry Smith. | 比如副典狱长佩里·史密斯的指纹 |
[35:01] | These are his prints. | 这些是他的指纹 |
[35:02] | What, you think the warden did it? | 怎么 你觉得是典狱长做的 |
[35:04] | Well, deputy wardens are desk jockeys, bureaucrats. | 副典狱长是坐办公室的官僚 |
[35:07] | So his prints shouldn’t have been there. | 所以他的指纹不该出现在那里 |
[35:08] | Yes. What if Fields wasn’t smiling at me? | 没错 如果菲尔兹不是在对我笑呢 |
[35:11] | What if he was smiling at the person next to me? | 如果他是在对我旁边那个人笑呢 |
[35:14] | The warden? | 典狱长 |
[35:15] | So you think that Joe Fields and the warden had some kind of deal? | 你觉得乔·菲尔兹和典狱长达成了某种协议 |
[35:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:18] | What, Fields serves 16 years as a fall guy | 菲尔兹做了十六年的坏人 |
[35:21] | and then suddenly has a change of heart? | 突然间却不想干了 |
[35:22] | Well, he had a grandkid. | 他有了孙子 |
[35:23] | Maybe he got sick of the deal, | 也许他受够了这个协议 |
[35:25] | told the warden he wanted out? | 告诉典狱长他想退出 |
[35:26] | And the warden said yes, | 而典狱长同意了 |
[35:27] | but only as a ploy to kill Fields. | 但这只是杀菲尔兹的策略 |
[35:29] | Right. | 对 |
[35:33] | Deputy Warden Perry Smith | 副典狱长佩里·史密斯 |
[35:36] | worked in the prison system for 20 years. | 在监狱工作了二十年 |
[35:39] | Started as a guard. | 最初是个保安 |
[35:41] | He’s our guy. | 他就是我们要找的人 |
[35:42] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[35:43] | Right, well, wouldn’t Dan be more helpful? | 如果丹在这里的话会不会更有用 |
[35:46] | What? | 什么 |
[35:49] | If I’m gonna take this guy down, | 如果我要抓住这个人 |
[35:51] | I need my partner | 我需要我的搭档 |
[35:53] | and that’s you. | 而那个人是你 |
[35:54] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 路西法·晨星 |
[35:58] | Right. | 好的 |
[36:01] | Good-bye! | 再见 |
[36:03] | I guess I’ll just clean up. | 我会打扫一下家里 |
[36:07] | I’m dressed for it, apparently. | 反正我都穿着女仆装了 |
[36:15] | It looks like the cavalry’s arrived. | 看来前锋已经到了啊 |
[36:17] | Dan, what’s happening? | 丹 发生什么了 |
[36:18] | I’m so sorry, Chloe. | 很抱歉 克洛伊 |
[36:20] | The warden gave us the slip. | 典狱长逃了 |
[36:21] | What? | 什么 |
[36:30] | Are you okay, Detective? | 你还好吗 警探 |
[36:31] | This whole time, my father’s killer’s been out there. | 杀害我父亲的凶手一直逍遥法外 |
[36:33] | And today I let him get away. | 今天我居然让他逃跑了 |
[36:36] | So, no, I feel like a failure. | 所以我不好 我觉得自己好失败 |
[36:38] | What– you are nothing of the sort. | 什么 你一点都不失败 |
[36:41] | Detective, | 警探 |
[36:43] | for the first time in 16 years, you know who the real killer is. | 16年来你第一次知道了真凶是谁 |
[36:47] | It seems to me that justice is in your sights. | 我觉得伸张正义的机会就在眼前 |
[36:50] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[36:52] | I put out a bolo. | 我发出了通缉令 |
[36:54] | FBI and DHS are looking at airports, | 联邦调查局和国土安全部都盯着机场 |
[36:56] | border crossings. | 还有各个边界 |
[36:57] | Well, I’ve still no idea what that means, | 我仍然不知道那是什么意思 |
[36:59] | but it sounds good. | 但是听起来不错 |
[37:00] | It means I’m gonna get the son of a bitch. | 这意味着我会抓住那个混蛋的 |
[37:02] | Right. Well… | 好的 |
[37:04] | in the meantime, since your offspring’s with Dan… | 同时 鉴于你的小崽子在丹那里 |
[37:07] | What? | 什么 |
[37:08] | I’m simply suggesting that you open a bottle of wine, or three, for yourself, | 我建议你为你自己开一瓶或者三瓶酒 |
[37:12] | and just have a nice… | 然后好好享受这个 |
[37:24] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[37:29] | Bravo, Maze. | 干得好 麦子 |
[37:34] | How did you get… | 你怎么找到他的 |
[37:35] | I was bored. | 我有点无聊 |
[37:37] | Had nothing to do. | 没什么事干 |
[37:38] | So, I tracked down the scumbag myself. | 所以 我就亲自去追查这个混蛋 |
[37:43] | It just… felt right. | 感觉…不错 |
[37:51] | It’s gonna feel good to call this in. | 真开心可以就此上报警局 |
[37:53] | What? No, hold on, detective. | 什么 等一下警探 |
[37:54] | You have a choice to make here. | 你还有其他的选择 |
[37:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:57] | So much punishment. | 你可以实施多种惩罚 |
[37:59] | Order off-menu for once. | 就破一次例 |
[38:01] | Maze and I certainly won’t judge. | 我和麦子不会说什么的 |
[38:08] | You took my father away. | 你杀了我的父亲 |
[38:12] | You tore apart my family. | 你毁了我的家庭 |
[38:21] | I tried to get him to drop it. | 我试图劝他放弃 |
[38:23] | But he wouldn’t take the hint. | 但是他没听懂我的话 |
[38:25] | That’s all you have to say? | 你犯下这么多罪恶之后 |
[38:27] | After everything you’ve done? | 说这么几句话就完了吗 |
[38:30] | No, no, no. No, no, no. I-I’m sorry. | 不不不 对不起 |
[38:32] | I’ll give you all the players in my operation. | 我会供出我生意里所有的参与者 |
[38:34] | I’ll give you money. | 钱也是你的 |
[38:50] | We’ll see how you do in the prison that you ran. | 我们看看你在自己的监狱里过得如何 |
[38:55] | I’ll bet your inmates will treat you real nice. | 我保证你的狱友会对你很好的 |
[38:59] | No. No, please, please. | 不 求你了 |
[39:02] | I can get you whatever you want. | 你想要什么我都满足你 |
[39:05] | All I want is for you to know | 我只想让你知道 |
[39:06] | that John Decker’s kid got you. | 你被约翰·戴克的女儿抓到了 |
[39:20] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[39:23] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里面 |
[39:27] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 |
[39:33] | My first check. | 我的第一张支票 |
[39:35] | I got paid. | 我赚钱了 |
[39:37] | As a bounty hunter! | 我是赏金猎人了 |
[39:40] | LAPD paid me this finder’s fee | 洛杉矶警局付我这笔报酬 |
[39:41] | to track down some human scumbag. | 让我去追捕一些人渣 |
[39:44] | Hunting humans is a job. | 追捕人类居然也是一份工作了 |
[39:47] | Who knew? | 谁能料到呢 |
[39:54] | First thing I wanted to do was to celebrate with my friend. | 我想做的第一件事就是和朋友庆祝一下 |
[40:00] | That’s you, Linda. | 也就是和你 琳达 |
[40:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:30] | I just… | 我只是… |
[40:32] | wanted you to know. | 想让你知道 |
[40:49] | Maze, how can we be friends? | 麦子 我们怎么还能做朋友呢 |
[40:54] | You’re a… | 你是… |
[40:56] | you’re a demon. | 你是个恶魔 |
[40:58] | Lucifer’s the Devil. | 路西法是魔鬼 |
[41:02] | How am I supposed to get over that? | 我怎么才能迈过这道坎 |
[41:06] | He’s still the same old Lucifer. | 他还是以前的路西法 |
[41:09] | You’re still Dr. Linda Martin. | 你还是琳达·马丁医生 |
[41:11] | And I’m still Maze. | 我还是麦子 |
[41:14] | What’s changed? | 有什么改变吗 |
[41:19] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[41:22] | Let Mazikeen Smith buy you a drink. | 让麦泽金·史密斯请你喝一杯 |
[41:28] | Maybe I’ll devour your soul or something. | 也许我会吞噬你的灵魂 |
[41:46] | Here you go, monkey. | 小猴子 给你 |
[41:47] | – Yummy. – Lucif… | -真香 -路西法 |
[41:49] | Why should the child go first? | 凭什么先给孩子吃 |
[41:51] | I’m far larger. | 我体格大得多 |
[41:52] | And hungrier. | 也更饿 |
[41:53] | It’s okay, mommy. | 没关系 妈妈 |
[41:54] | He must’ve really wanted it. | 他一定是真的很想吃 |
[41:57] | Is she always so… | 她一直都是这么… |
[41:59] | her? | 体贴吗 |
[42:00] | Baby, it’s time to get dressed. | 宝贝 该去穿衣服了 |
[42:04] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[42:06] | – Bye, Lucifer! – Yes. | -路西法再见 -好的 |
[42:19] | I don’t care much for my dad. | 我不是很在乎我的父亲 |
[42:22] | But… you clearly… care about yours. | 但你显然非常关心你的父亲 |
[42:26] | Which is why you followed in his footsteps, I suppose. | 我猜这就是你女随父业的原因 |
[42:31] | So, w-what I’m trying to say is… | 我想说的是… |
[42:36] | I think he would be proud of you. | 我觉得他会以你为傲的 |
[42:40] | Oh. My apologies, detective. | 对不起 警探 |
[42:41] | I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我不是想伤害你 |
[42:43] | No, no, it’s… | 不 不是的 |
[42:46] | Wh… then why are you… crying? | 那你为什么哭 |
[42:53] | Just… Oh, just shut up. | 别说了 |
[42:55] | What… | 什么 |