时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So you’re the Devil. | 你是撒旦 |
[00:03] | And you’ve left Hell behind | 你离开地狱 |
[00:05] | to take a vacation in Los Angeles. | 来洛杉矶度假 |
[00:07] | Well, where else would I go? | 不来这里我去哪里 |
[00:09] | I got it. I got it. The name. | 我懂了 你这名字 |
[00:11] | The whole Lucifer thing. | 路西法什么的 |
[00:12] | and desire’s like your superpower. | 引诱出人们的欲望就是你的超能力 |
[00:14] | It’s more like a gift from God, really. | 其实更像是上帝的恩赐 |
[00:15] | My God. Your dad did that to you? | 上帝啊 你背上的伤是你爸爸造成的吗 |
[00:18] | No. That’s where I cut my wings off. | 不是 是我自己切断翅膀造成的 |
[00:19] | Mum’s powers are returning, | 老妈即将恢复神力了 |
[00:21] | and it won’t be long before we can’t contain them. | 用不了多久 我们也无法控制她的神力 |
[00:23] | But I’m afraid that this ends now. | 恐怕我们必须做个了结了 |
[00:26] | Bloody hell, it worked. | 我了个天 还真行 |
[00:30] | Who are you? | 您是哪位 |
[00:31] | I-I should never have got you involved | 我当初就不应该让你 |
[00:32] | in any of this from the start. | 牵扯进这种事 |
[00:34] | I just realized something that I need to do. | 我刚刚想到了一件我该做的事 |
[00:36] | Detective, | 警探 |
[00:37] | I’m coming over now to tell you the truth about me. | 我这就去找你 告诉你我的真相 |
[01:32] | Are you blind? | 你瞎了吗 |
[01:47] | The day I’ve had, I tell you. | 我这一天啊 真够呛 |
[01:49] | Right. I’d like a ride to Los Angeles, please. | 好了 请送我去洛杉矶 |
[01:52] | I– | 我… |
[01:53] | Dearie me. | 天啊 |
[01:54] | At least I’m healing fast. | 至少我在快速恢复 |
[01:55] | Do you have any aloe vera? | 你有芦荟汁吗 |
[01:57] | I ain’t going back to L.A. | 我才不要回洛杉矶 |
[01:59] | What… | 什么… |
[02:02] | Hold on, you’re not a real armored truck driver, are you? | 等等 其实你并不是装甲车司机吧 |
[02:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:07] | Don’t I know you from somewhere? | 我是不是在哪见过你 |
[02:09] | Oh, yes, yes. | 对了 |
[02:10] | You’re that jewelry thief, | 你是那个珠宝大盗 |
[02:12] | the one who left in nothing but his manties. | 那个只剩条内裤的家伙 |
[02:14] | You! | 是你 |
[02:15] | You got me put in jail! | 你害我蹲了监狱 |
[02:17] | Uh, well, I think that one’s on you, sir. | 那个得怪你 先生 |
[02:19] | I wasn’t the one with the gun and the ski mask. | 戴面具持枪抢劫的可不是我 |
[02:21] | I’m not gonna let you screw this up for me again. | 我可不会让你再坏我好事了 |
[02:24] | It’s time for you to go. | 你该走了 |
[02:26] | Well, you are a tenacious one, | 你还真是坚持不懈 |
[02:27] | I’ll give you that. | 这我承认 |
[02:28] | Respect. | 我表示尊敬 |
[02:29] | You one crazy-ass bitch. | 你真是个臭疯子 |
[02:31] | Now, get out of the truck. | 给我下车 |
[02:33] | Now. | 马上 |
[02:35] | Look… | 听着 |
[02:35] | I know you don’t want to shoot me, Mr…. | 我知道你不想打死我 你是… |
[02:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么来着 |
[02:39] | Said out, bitch. | 叫你出去了 臭小子 |
[02:40] | Mr. Said Out Bitch, tell me, | 叫你出去臭小子先生 告诉我 |
[02:41] | what is it you really desire? | 你真正想要的是什么 |
[02:48] | I just want to get out of here, man. | 我只想离开这儿 伙计 |
[02:50] | Right, freedom, of course. | 自由啊 当然了 |
[02:52] | That hasn’t changed. | 这点没变 |
[02:56] | Well, then we might be able to help each other. | 那我们或许能互帮互助 |
[03:10] | Suspect heading towards us. | 嫌犯冲我们来了 |
[03:11] | Prepare the blockade. | 准备拦截 |
[03:33] | I can’t see though. | 我看不清 |
[03:36] | – Eyes on. – Easy, easy. | -盯住 -稳住稳住 |
[03:47] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[03:48] | Hello, there. | 你们好 |
[03:50] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[03:51] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[03:52] | I’m Lucifer Morningstar, | 我是路西法·晨星 |
[03:54] | consultant for the LAPD. | 洛杉矶警局顾问 |
[03:56] | I’ve apprehended this stolen vehicle | 我拦截了这辆被盗车辆 |
[03:58] | and all of its contents. | 及其全部货物 |
[04:00] | – You’re welcome. – Hands up! | -不客气 -手举起来 |
[04:02] | – Down on the ground! – Well, I’d really rather not. | -趴在地上 -我真心不想 |
[04:04] | I’ve just got into some clean clothes. | 我才换上干净衣服 |
[04:06] | Partner name and badge number! | 说出搭档名字和警号 |
[04:07] | Oh, for goodness’ sake. Detective Decker. | 老天爷 戴克警探 |
[04:10] | I’m afraid I don’t know her badge number. | 我恐怕不知道她的警号 |
[04:12] | – Detective Decker. – But I’d say with certainty | -戴克警探 -但我敢肯定 |
[04:13] | she’s a 34-B, if that helps. | 她有34B杯 如果这有用的话 |
[04:18] | Hot as hell out here, isn’t it? | 这里真热得像地狱 是吧 |
[04:20] | Well, close, anyway. | 至少接近了 |
[04:22] | – Checks out. – Well, of course it does– | -核实了 -当然了 |
[04:24] | I’m never wrong when it comes to cup size. | 我一向慧眼识杯 |
[04:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:28] | Hold on! What’d you do with the real thief? | 站住 真贼哪去了 |
[04:30] | Well, unfortunately, he got away. | 很不幸 他跑掉了 |
[04:32] | But not to worry. | 但别担心 |
[04:33] | I don’t think he’ll be bothering you | 我认为他很长一段时间内 |
[04:35] | for a very, very long time. | 都不会再给你们找麻烦了 |
[05:02] | Good. | 太好了 |
[05:03] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[05:04] | Well, I wasn’t sure what you fancied, | 我不确定你喜欢什么 |
[05:06] | so I ordered a little of everything. | 就什么都点了些 |
[05:08] | Thank you, Benjamin. | 谢谢你 本杰明 |
[05:12] | Lucifer, what is all of this? | 路西法 这都是什么 |
[05:14] | This is your new wellness regime. | 这是你的新康复菜谱 |
[05:16] | I thought since I was responsible for your current state, | 我觉得既然是我害你变成了这样 |
[05:18] | the least I could do is heal you. | 我至少也该帮你康复 |
[05:20] | And yes, Benjamin is part of the package. | 是的 本杰明也是礼包内容 |
[05:23] | He’ll be back after dark. | 他天黑后会再来 |
[05:26] | Oh, well, don’t worry, he’ll be gentle. | 别担心 他会温柔点的 |
[05:29] | What? I just want to take care of you. | 怎么了 我就是想照顾你 |
[05:31] | Is that so hard to believe? | 这很难置信吗 |
[05:32] | Yes. Out with it. | 是的 说吧 |
[05:33] | What’s going on? | 究竟怎么了 |
[05:42] | Talk about insult to injury. | 真是打人又打脸 |
[05:44] | I-I-I didn’t know that they could grow back. | 我不知道这个还能长回来 |
[05:48] | Are wings like… | 翅膀是像 |
[05:51] | body hair? | 体毛吗 |
[05:52] | No. Don’t be so ridiculous. | 不 别傻了 |
[05:54] | This is Dad’s latest stunt. | 这是老爸的新花招 |
[05:57] | A celestial spanking, if you will. | 可以说是天堂的打屁股 |
[05:59] | I suppose that’s what I get for giving Mum her own universe. | 这大概是我给了老妈一个宇宙的谢礼 |
[06:01] | Holy crap! | 老天爷 |
[06:03] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[06:05] | But it’s no biggie. | 但 没事的 |
[06:07] | I cut them off once, and I can cut them off again. | 我曾经剪掉过它们 我还可以再剪一次 |
[06:10] | Now, I’d have Maze do it, | 我想找麦子做的 |
[06:11] | but she’s off bounty hunting again, and… | 但她又去做赏金猎人了 |
[06:14] | well, I thought, what, with your medical expertise | 我觉得 你毕竟有医疗专业知识 |
[06:16] | – and training… – Even if I was | -受过训 -就算我真是 |
[06:19] | that kind of doctor, I’m pretty sure they’re not teaching | 那种医生 医学院肯定也是不教 |
[06:21] | – wing-ectomies in med school. – No, no, no, | -翅膀切除手术的 -不不 |
[06:22] | it’s quite simple– it’s just snip, snip, and Bob’s your uncle. | 很简单的 就左边一剪右边一剪 就行了 |
[06:25] | Well, God’s your Father, Lucifer. | 上帝是你父亲 路西法 |
[06:27] | And things are never simple with Him. | 他的事从不会那么简单 |
[06:29] | You don’t know why for sure your wings have returned. | 你并不能确定你的翅膀为什么回来了 |
[06:32] | They’ve returned | 那是因为 |
[06:33] | because Dad is a control freak. | 我爸是个控制狂 |
[06:35] | He’s pissed off that He can’t get Mum back, | 他气自己不能报复老妈 |
[06:37] | so He stuck my wings back on. | 就把我的翅膀插了回来 |
[06:39] | But I am not His Mr. Potato Head. | 但是 我不是他的土豆头先生 |
[06:41] | 一种四肢五官可以被任意组装的玩具 详见《玩具总动员》 | |
[06:43] | And don’t worry, | 而且别担心 |
[06:43] | I fully plan to track down Dad’s emissary on Earth, | 我是打算找到老爸在人间的信使 |
[06:45] | and give him a return message. But for now… | 让他再带个回信儿的 但现在 |
[06:47] | Emissary? You think God sent someone to do this to you? | 信使 你觉得这是上帝派了人对你下的手吗 |
[06:51] | Never mind all that. | 别管那个了 |
[06:52] | Right now I need you to help me. | 现在我需要你帮我 |
[06:54] | So come on, chop-chop. | 拜托 动刀吧 |
[06:55] | No. | 不行 |
[06:57] | As your therapist, I’m sorry, | 作为你的治疗师 抱歉 |
[07:00] | but I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[07:01] | Well, as a friend, then. | 那就当帮朋友个忙 |
[07:02] | Yes, as a friend who got caught in the cross fire, | 是啊 作为被你们波及误伤的无辜朋友 |
[07:05] | I beg you, please, | 我求求你 拜托 |
[07:06] | think this through before you do something rash. | 别冲动 先想清楚 |
[07:10] | I almost died because of your family drama. | 因为你家的狗血剧情 我差点没命 |
[07:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | But you can definitely text me Ben’s number, though. | 但你可以把本的电话发短信告诉我 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:29] | Oh, gosh, it’s hard enough just to scratch your own back. | 天啊 自己挠后背的痒就够难了 |
[07:36] | Right, it’s okay, it’s okay, you can call off the search party. | 好了 没事的 不用找我了 |
[07:39] | I’m unharmed. | 我没事 |
[07:46] | ‘Sup, wimp? | 好啊 二货 |
[07:48] | Detective, Detective, I am so sorry. | 警探 警探 真抱歉 |
[07:51] | You must have been so worried in my absence. | 我不在你一定担心死了 |
[07:53] | Your absence? I saw you two days ago. | 你不在 我两天前才见过你 |
[07:55] | I thought you were just avoiding meeting the new lieutenant. | 我以为你是在躲新来的副队呢 |
[07:57] | New who? Never mind, I don’t care. | 新来的谁 算了 我不在乎 |
[07:58] | We’ve got something much more important we need to discuss. | 我们有更重要的事要谈 |
[08:00] | Oh, is this about the message you left? | 是你留的那通留言吗 |
[08:02] | Message? Oh, right. | 留言 是啊 |
[08:04] | Uh, well, we will talk about that later, | 那个我们待会儿再谈 |
[08:06] | but right now we need to figure out who kidnapped me. | 但现在 我们得查明谁绑架了我 |
[08:10] | Kidnapped you? | 绑架了你 |
[08:12] | Okay, I’ll play. Who kidnapped you? | 好吧 我跟你玩 谁绑架了你 |
[08:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:16] | Well, what did they look like? | 那伙人什么样 |
[08:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:19] | L-L-Look, | 听着 |
[08:19] | I’m fairly certain that my Father’s behind it. | 我非常确定是我父亲策划的 |
[08:22] | Your father kidnapped you? | 你父亲绑架了你 |
[08:23] | Well, no, not Him personally. | 不是他本人 |
[08:25] | God never gets His own hands dirty, does He? | 上帝从不亲自动手 是吧 |
[08:29] | You don’t believe me. | 你不信我 |
[08:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:31] | – This is just a little far-fetched, even for you. – Right. | -这实在太扯 哪怕是对你 -好吧 |
[08:34] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[08:35] | I’ll take you to the scene of the crime. | 我带你去犯罪现场 |
[08:37] | Come on. Come on! | 走吧 走 |
[08:47] | Yes, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[08:48] | It’s just… past this shrub. | 就在这个灌木丛后面 |
[08:51] | Well, I don’t see anything. | 我什么都没看到 |
[08:53] | What? I… | 什么 我 |
[08:57] | Footprints. | 脚印 |
[08:58] | Those are mine. | 那是我的 |
[09:00] | Well… | 好吧 |
[09:02] | well, then the wind must have blown the crime scene bare, Detective, | 那肯定是风把犯罪现场吹散了 警探 |
[09:05] | because I am not lying. | 因为我没撒谎 |
[09:06] | Someone kidnapped me. I was outside the hospital, | 有人绑架了我 我当时在医院外 |
[09:09] | leaving you a message, and someone stashed me… | 给你留言 有人把我… |
[09:10] | So this was about that message. | 还真是跟那通留言有关 |
[09:12] | Look, Lucifer, | 听着 路西法 |
[09:12] | if you regret what you said, if this kidnapping tale | 如果你对说的话后悔了 如果这个绑架的事 |
[09:15] | is some elaborate distraction, you can just stop. | 是精心编排分散我注意力的 你可以停下了 |
[09:19] | All right? You don’t need to tell me anything. | 好吗 你不用跟我说什么 |
[09:20] | I’m no stranger to the drunken dial. | 我很熟悉醉酒电话那回事 |
[09:22] | Yes, I have been known to avoid the issue at times, | 是啊 我有时会回避问题 |
[09:24] | but that is not the case here. | 但这次不是这样的 |
[09:26] | Detective, I swear, this is the scene of a despicable crime. | 警探 我发誓 这是可鄙罪行的犯罪现场 |
[09:32] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:34] | I… | 我 |
[09:35] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[09:55] | Soaked in sweat, parched and starving, | 汗流浃背 又渴又饿 |
[09:58] | he scraped, clawed his way towards the light, | 他艰难地爬向光明 |
[10:01] | but, ironically, | 但讽刺的是 |
[10:03] | the only thing stronger than his desperate desire to live was… | 唯一比他生存欲望更强大的 |
[10:07] | the sun– | 就是太阳 |
[10:08] | its relentless heat literally cooking him, | 它无尽的热 真真正正地炙烤着他 |
[10:10] | until one last… breath… | 直到他最后一口气也耗尽 |
[10:14] | and he’s gone. | 他就死了 |
[10:16] | Tragic. But, now, can we please get on with it? | 好悲剧 现在能不能做正事了 |
[10:19] | Whoever killed this dehydrated sap | 不管是谁杀了这个脱水的倒霉蛋 |
[10:21] | is clearly responsible for my devil-napping. | 显然也绑架了本魔鬼 |
[10:23] | I mean, the location’s far too coincidental. | 这地点未免太巧了 |
[10:25] | Who is he, and what does he have to do with me? | 他是谁 他跟我有什么关系 |
[10:27] | Steve Banales. | 史蒂夫·博纳勒斯 |
[10:29] | Owner and CEO of Angelette Hotel. | 安琪莱酒店的业主和执行总裁 |
[10:31] | Steve Banales. That’s strange. | 史蒂夫·博纳勒斯 好奇怪 |
[10:34] | Never heard of him. | 从未听过这人 |
[10:35] | You’d think we’d have some kind of connection. | 按说我们该有些联系的 |
[10:37] | I suppose we’ll get more answers once we find our assailant. | 等找到袭击我的人 应该就会知道更多了 |
[10:40] | Hey, Jerry. I think I found some footprints. | 杰瑞 我好像找到些脚印 |
[10:43] | What? No, those are mine. | 什么 不 那是我的 |
[10:46] | Amateurs. | 业余啊 |
[10:47] | How did we get stuck with the “B” team, anyway? | 我们怎么摊上了二线队伍来出警 |
[10:49] | Lucifer, this is Lancaster PD. | 路西法 他们是兰开斯特警方 |
[10:51] | The crime scene is on the L.A. Border, | 犯罪现场在洛杉矶边境 |
[10:53] | so they’re here helping. | 所以他们会来帮忙 |
[10:54] | I mean, I think they’re doing a great job. | 我觉得他们做得很好 |
[10:56] | Geez. These Lancaster guys are a bunch of tools. | 天啊 这帮兰开斯特的人真是蠢货 |
[11:01] | Speaking of tools. | 说到蠢货 |
[11:03] | Detective? Detective? | 警探 警探 |
[11:05] | – So, what’d you find? – Looks like a key chain. | -你发现了什么 -似乎是个钥匙链 |
[11:10] | Guys, look at this. | 几位 来看看这个 |
[11:13] | Finally. A clue. | 可算有线索了 |
[11:15] | An “A”? | A字 |
[11:16] | Right. Off we go, Ms. Lopez. | 好了 走吧 洛佩兹小姐 |
[11:18] | Hold up, bud. I need to do one more lap of the scene. | 等等 伙计 我得再查一遍现场 |
[11:20] | Want to make sure we didn’t miss anything. | 确保我们没漏掉什么 |
[11:22] | I mean, not that I don’t trust Lancaster. | 我不是不信任兰开斯特方面 |
[11:24] | I just don’t want to disappoint our new lieutenant. | 我就是不想让新副队失望 |
[11:27] | Oh, my gosh, you guys, did I tell you | 天啊 我跟你们讲过 |
[11:28] | that I saw Lieutenant Pierce speak at a conference last year? | 我去年在一个大会上看到了皮尔斯副队讲话吗 |
[11:31] | “The Red Tape Beyond the Yellow Tape.” | “警戒线外的官僚程序” |
[11:34] | Riveting. | 太引人入胜了 |
[11:35] | – Sounds it. – Yeah, you told us. | -一听就是 -你说过了 |
[11:36] | Yup, you did. | 你说了 |
[11:37] | Anyway, big fan. | 总之 我超级粉他 |
[11:39] | The guy is a serious rock star. | 他简直是个摇滚明星 |
[11:41] | I can’t believe he transferred here. | 真不敢相信他调到这儿来了 |
[11:42] | We are so lucky. | 我们太走运了 |
[11:44] | And I hear he’s a total sweetie pants to boot. | 而且 我听说他很好说话 |
[12:04] | I’m Lieutenant Marcus Pierce. | 我是马库斯·皮尔斯副队 |
[12:11] | All right, back to it. | 好了 回去工作吧 |
[12:18] | Detective Daniel Espinoza. | 丹尼尔·埃斯皮诺沙警探 |
[12:19] | Heard a lot about you, Lieutenant, | 听说了你很多事 副队 |
[12:21] | and I’m really excited to work with you. | 很期待跟你共事 |
[12:23] | I wish I could say the same. | 可惜我没法说这话 |
[12:26] | Aren’t you that corrupt cop that got off easy? | 你不是那个逃过了重罚的黑警吗 |
[12:28] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[12:29] | No. Excuse me. | 是我失陪了 |
[12:32] | You must be Lucifer. | 你是路西法吧 |
[12:34] | Morningstar. Pleasure. | 晨星 幸会 |
[12:36] | There was an investigation last year. | 去年有一次调查 |
[12:38] | We interviewed– what was it– 92 of your sexual partners? | 我们采访了你 多少来着 92个性伴侣 |
[12:42] | I think I’ll refrain from physical contact if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意 我还是不跟你肢体接触了 |
[12:46] | You don’t seem reckless. | 你看上去并不鲁莽 |
[12:49] | – Narcissistic, hedonistic– that I see. – Well, thank you very much. | -自恋且享乐 我看得出来 -多谢夸奖 |
[12:52] | Not a compliment. Your file is as long as my Johnson. | 不是夸奖 你的档案跟我的老二一样长 |
[12:54] | Quick read then? | 那不长咯 |
[12:56] | Hardly. | 很长的 |
[12:56] | Well, I, for one, don’t need a file to ascertain | 我不用档案就能知道 |
[12:58] | you haven’t even had a snog in ages, have you? | 你已经很久连吻都没亲过了 是吧 |
[13:02] | Accurate. | 没错 |
[13:03] | Okay! | 好了 |
[13:06] | I am Detective Decker. | 我是戴克警探 |
[13:07] | Lucifer’s partner. I know. | 路西法的搭档 我知道 |
[13:09] | Actually, he’s mine. | 其实 他是我的搭档 |
[13:10] | Uh, uh, consultant, to be exact. | 准确说 是顾问 |
[13:13] | – That’s what I said. – But, uh… | -我就这么说的 -但是 |
[13:15] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[13:17] | Isn’t he amazing? | 他多棒啊 |
[13:19] | We just had the best conversation over the doughnuts I brought for him… | 我们刚刚就我给他买的甜甜圈愉快地聊了一阵 |
[13:22] | everyone, not just him. | 给大家 不是单给他的 |
[13:23] | I’m not kissing ass or anything. | 我不是在拍马屁什么的 |
[13:25] | Doughnuts for everyone! Doughnuts! | 大家都有甜甜圈哦 |
[13:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:29] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[13:32] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你来着 |
[13:36] | Through here. Go. | 这边来 走 |
[13:43] | So what happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:44] | It was terrible, Brother. | 太可怕了 哥哥 |
[13:46] | I was kidnapped. | 我被绑架了 |
[13:47] | No, Luci. I meant Mom. | 不 路西 我问妈妈 |
[13:51] | Well, didn’t you get my text? | 你没收到我的短信吗 |
[13:53] | What? You mean the string of nonsensical emojis? | 什么 就那一连串莫名其妙的表情符号吗 |
[13:57] | Fire, sword, doughnut, spaceman, | 火 剑 甜甜圈 太空人 |
[13:59] | clock, dancing lady, flashlight, thumbs up. | 表 舞女 闪电 竖起的拇指 |
[14:03] | How am I supposed to know what that means? | 我怎么能明白那什么意思 |
[14:04] | I ignited the flaming sword, | 我点燃了火焰之剑 |
[14:06] | used it to cut a hole in space and time, | 用它在时间空间上划开了道口子 |
[14:08] | Mum’s light flooded through it, | 妈妈的光流入了其中 |
[14:09] | then it closed up behind her. All good! | 然后口子在她身后关上了 一切都好 |
[14:15] | Mom’s… Mom is gone? | 妈妈她 走了 |
[14:18] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:20] | Yes. I mean, she says good-bye forever, | 是啊 她道了永别 |
[14:22] | she loves you very much, et cetera, et cetera, | 还说她很爱你 什么的 |
[14:26] | but the good news is… | 但好消息是 |
[14:29] | you get your necklace back. | 你的项链回来了 |
[14:31] | And we all know how attached to that you are. | 我们都知道 你多喜欢这个 |
[14:34] | So, back to more current issues. | 该说更急的问题了 |
[14:36] | Me and my kidnapping. | 我和我被绑的事 |
[14:37] | Now, clearly Dad is behind it, | 显然 这是爸爸做的 |
[14:39] | but the question is, who’s his emissary, | 但问题是 他的使者是谁 |
[14:41] | and how were they able to render me unconscious? | 此人是如何让我失去意识的 |
[14:43] | Either they used some kind of celestial weapon, | 要么是用了某种天堂武器 |
[14:45] | or the detective was nearby. | 要么是警探恰好在附近 |
[14:47] | And if it’s the latter, | 如果是后者 |
[14:47] | then it has to be someone who knows she makes me vulnerable. | 那么此人肯定知道她会让我可以被伤 |
[14:52] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[14:56] | The “A” on the key chain is for Amenadiel, isn’t it? | 钥匙链上的A是阿曼纳迪尔的意思吧 |
[15:00] | – What? – Of course. It’s you! | -什么 -当然了 就是你 |
[15:03] | Now that God’s favorite son’s regained his powers, | 上帝最爱的儿子又恢复了力量 |
[15:06] | he’s back to being his little bitch. | 就又做回他的小走狗了 |
[15:08] | Luci, I didn’t get my powers back. | 路西 我的力量没有恢复 |
[15:10] | Yes, I was able to slow time, but… | 是啊 我是让时间慢了下来 但是 |
[15:15] | that appears to have been a one-time thing. | 那似乎是一次性的 |
[15:17] | But… you have got your wings back, huh? | 但是 你的翅膀回来了吧 |
[15:21] | No. | 没有 |
[15:23] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[15:25] | Well, isn’t that ironic? | 好讽刺啊 |
[15:28] | You want your wings back and didn’t get them, and… | 你希望翅膀回来 却没得到 |
[15:32] | I… | 而我 |
[15:34] | get whacked over the head and hauled out to the desert. | 我被人敲了脑袋 拖去了沙漠里 |
[15:38] | That’s not ironic. | 这不讽刺 |
[15:39] | Well, not ironic ironic. | 好吧 不是传统意义上的讽刺 |
[15:40] | More… Alanis Morissette ironic. | 是艾拉妮丝·莫莉塞特歌里唱的那种讽刺 |
[15:42] | Anyway, the point is, | 总之 重点是 |
[15:43] | I’m sure your full powers will come back in no time. | 我相信你的全部力量很快就能恢复 |
[15:46] | You probably just need… A good nap. | 你大概 就是需要睡一觉 |
[15:48] | Or eat some mangos. I’ve heard they work wonders. | 或是吃点芒果 听说那玩意有奇效 |
[15:50] | – What? – We got a suspect. | -怎么了 -有嫌犯了 |
[15:52] | Prints on the key chain. | 钥匙链上有指纹 |
[15:53] | First, it looked like it had been wiped down. | 起初看上去似乎是被抹过 |
[15:55] | Then, I whipped out the color fluorescent film, and whammo. | 然后 我抹掉了荧光膜 出现了 |
[15:59] | Well done, Miss Lopez… | 好样的 洛佩兹小姐 |
[16:02] | Sorry. We haven’t officially met yet. | 抱歉 我们还没正式见过 |
[16:04] | I’m Ella. | 我是艾拉 |
[16:07] | – Amenadiel. – I mean, I’ve seen you around, | -阿曼纳迪尔 -我见过你 |
[16:09] | doing your handsome broody thing, but… | 就那么沉默帅气着 但是 |
[16:13] | Anyway, any bro of Lucifer’s is a bro of mine. | 总之 路西法的哥们 就是我的哥们 |
[16:21] | Someone works out. | 锻炼得挺好啊 |
[16:23] | Now I know who carries the guns in the family. | 现在我知道你家挑大梁的是谁了 |
[16:26] | Right, yes. Enough of that. We have a suspect. Shall we? | 行了 够了 我们还有个嫌犯呢 好吗 |
[16:29] | Oh, Brother? | 哥哥 |
[16:30] | About your problem… | 关于你的问题 |
[16:34] | I think I might have just the remedy. | 我可能有对症的药 |
[16:36] | I’ll text you the info later. | 我回头把信息发给你 |
[16:40] | Words this time, please! | 这次用文字 谢谢 |
[16:53] | Josh Hamid, the victim’s business partner. | 乔什·哈密德 被害人的合作伙伴 |
[16:55] | The two own this hotel. | 他俩是酒店联合业主 |
[16:57] | Well, this is a mug shot. | 这是入狱照 |
[16:58] | Has he got a record? | 他有案底吗 |
[16:59] | Yeah. Possession of an exotic animal. | 是的 持有外来动物 |
[17:01] | A tiger, I think. | 好像是老虎 |
[17:02] | Oh, that’s illegal? Too bad. | 这是违法的吗 好可惜 |
[17:04] | Yeah, anyhow, looks like Josh and Steve | 总之 看来乔什和史蒂夫 |
[17:06] | both come from family money. | 都是富二代 |
[17:08] | Basically bought this hotel just to have a place to party. | 买下这栋酒店就是想有个开派对的地方 |
[17:10] | Imagine, buying your own establishment | 想想看 买下属于自己的地盘 |
[17:12] | just to justify your decadent lifestyle. | 只为了方便自己堕落的生活 |
[17:15] | It’s absurd. | 太荒谬了 |
[17:16] | Yeah. Absurd. | 是啊 荒谬 |
[17:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:32] | Josh Hamid? | 乔什·哈密德 |
[17:36] | Who wants to know? | 谁找我 |
[17:37] | Detective Decker, LAPD. | 戴克警探 洛杉矶警局 |
[17:39] | I imagine you recognize me. | 我想你认得我吧 |
[17:43] | You got a nice set of cans for a cop. | 作为警察 你的胸不赖啊 |
[17:45] | Right. Whilst I don’t disagree, | 这我倒不否认 |
[17:46] | that is incredibly disrespectful. | 但这太不敬了 |
[17:48] | Perhaps I should teach you some manners. | 或许我该教教你做人 |
[17:49] | Lucifer, I got this. | 路西法 我来处理 |
[17:52] | Got a nice ass, too. | 屁股也很翘 |
[17:54] | Yeah? Well, I also got these, | 是吗 我还有这个 |
[17:56] | and your sorry ass is a suspect in the Steve Banales murder. | 而你是史蒂夫·博纳勒斯被杀一案的嫌疑人 |
[18:00] | I told you Steve was up to something. | 我就说史蒂夫在谋划什么 |
[18:03] | You want to cuff me, honey? | 你要把我铐起来吗 亲爱的 |
[18:04] | You’re gonna have to catch me. | 那你得先抓到我 |
[18:06] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[18:21] | You’ve got a gun. | 你有枪 |
[18:22] | Scary. | 吓人哟 |
[18:24] | You tell Steve I am officially impressed. | 告诉史蒂夫 我算是服了他了 |
[18:26] | You think this is funny?! | 你觉得这好笑吗 |
[18:28] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[18:34] | Well, maybe it’s a bit funny. | 好吧 这是有点好笑 |
[18:55] | So, Josh… | 乔什 |
[18:56] | Why did you kidnap me?! | 你为什么绑架我 |
[18:57] | I swear, I’ve never seen you | 我发誓 我从未见过你 |
[18:59] | before you tried to kill me today! | 你今天突然冒出来想杀我 |
[19:01] | Really, Joshy. | 得了 小乔 |
[19:02] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[19:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:08] | – What are you doing? – Consulting. | -你在干什么 -做顾问 |
[19:09] | Then consult less. | 那就别太顾了 |
[19:11] | So you say you don’t recognize Lucifer, | 你说你不认识路西法 |
[19:13] | but you do admit to knowing Steve Banales, correct? | 但你是认识史蒂夫·博纳勒斯的吧 |
[19:18] | Then did you do this to him? | 那这是你做的吗 |
[19:21] | This is a joke, right? | 这是开玩笑吧 |
[19:23] | We found this at the crime scene | 我们在犯罪现场发现了这个 |
[19:25] | with your fingerprints all over it. | 上面有你的指纹 |
[19:26] | I didn’t kill Steve, man! I would never! | 我没杀史蒂夫 我绝不会的 |
[19:30] | That’s the key I gave to the fake kidnappers. | 那是我给假绑匪的钥匙 |
[19:32] | – Fake? – Yeah. | -假 -对 |
[19:33] | They get paid to abduct people. | 他们收钱绑架人 |
[19:35] | I hired them for Steve. It’s our thing. | 我雇他们绑史蒂夫 这是我们的游戏 |
[19:38] | What? To torture each other? | 什么 折磨彼此吗 |
[19:39] | No! To pull pranks. | 不是 恶作剧 |
[19:42] | The more money we made, the crazier the prank. | 我们挣钱越多 恶作剧就越出格 |
[19:45] | The fake kidnapping was retaliation | 假绑架是报复他 |
[19:46] | for the tiger Steve… put in my backyard. | 在我家后院放的老虎 |
[19:50] | What’s the name of the company? | 公司叫什么 |
[19:52] | Snatched. | 秒绑 |
[19:53] | Super under the radar. | 超级秘密的 |
[19:55] | I-I got the deluxe package. | 我买了豪华套餐 |
[19:57] | Well, they delivered. | 他们做到了 |
[19:58] | They were supposed to nab Steve for 48 hours, | 他们本该绑架史蒂夫48小时 |
[20:01] | tie him up in a warehouse, | 把他捆在一间仓库里 |
[20:03] | stick him in the desert, and then drop him back at the hotel. | 丢在沙漠里 然后再送他回酒店 |
[20:05] | When he didn’t show, | 他没出现时 |
[20:06] | I just assumed he was… busy planning payback. | 我就以为他在忙着筹划报复 |
[20:10] | It’s why I thought you weren’t real cops. | 所以我才以为你们不是真警察 |
[20:12] | I mean, a guy named Lucifer and the chick from Hot Tub Hotel? | 你看你叫路西法 她演过《酒店热浴激情》 |
[20:16] | High School. Hot Tub High School. | 是高校 《高校热浴激情》 |
[20:17] | She wasn’t in the sequel. | 她没演续集 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry. Anyway, can you blame me? | 抱歉 总之能怪我吗 |
[20:21] | Look, here’s the thing, Joshy. | 听着 问题是这样的 小乔 |
[20:24] | I can assure you we are quite real, | 我保证 我们绝对是真的 |
[20:25] | and by the looks of it, so are your kidnappers, | 而且看来 你的绑匪也是 |
[20:27] | so tell us what you know about this Snatched. | 告诉我们你对这家秒绑的了解 |
[20:39] | All right, Luci, I got your text. | 好了小路 我收到你的短信了 |
[20:42] | What’s this magical remedy of yours? | 你的神奇特效药到底是什么 |
[20:51] | I’m Remedy. | 我是瑶瑶 |
[20:54] | I’m here to rub you. | 我是来摸你的 |
[20:57] | give you a massage. | 给你按摩 |
[21:06] | Well, why not? | 行啊 |
[21:08] | Lovely. Um, please remove your clothing | 很好 请脱掉衣服 |
[21:11] | and get under the towel. | 躺在毛巾下面 |
[21:13] | We’re gonna need a bigger towel. | 那得拿条更大的毛巾来 |
[21:17] | I know where they are. | 我知道在哪 |
[21:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我就来 |
[21:50] | Oh, man. I searched the IP address, like, a zillion times | 天啊 我查这IP地址无数次了 |
[21:53] | and it keeps pinging to some random Russian server. | 可老追到某个随机的俄罗斯服务器上 |
[21:55] | Surely there’s some other way to track these miscreants. | 肯定有其他办法找到这些恶徒吧 |
[21:58] | Something we missed at the crime scene perhaps? | 或许是我们在犯罪现场遗漏的东西 |
[21:59] | I wish. All we found there was that key chain | 那倒好了 我们只在那里找到了那串钥匙链 |
[22:02] | and our second victim. | 和第二位被害人 |
[22:03] | – Wait. Second victim? – Leo. | -什么 第二位被害人 -利奥 |
[22:06] | Once a vibrant rock squirrel. | 曾是只活力四射的岩松鼠 |
[22:08] | Now… roadkill. | 如今…惨死路上 |
[22:12] | Judging from his time of death, | 推测其死亡时间是在 |
[22:13] | about 16 hours before Steve died of dehydration. | 史蒂夫脱水致死前的16个小时 |
[22:16] | It’s pretty likely the kidnappers | 很可能是那群绑匪 |
[22:18] | are the ones who ran him over. | 把它碾死的 |
[22:19] | Poor guy never even saw it coming. | 小可怜都没预料到 |
[22:21] | So, did you lift any tire treads? | 那你找到轮胎印了吗 |
[22:23] | Sure did. | 找到了 |
[22:24] | Leo was squashed by a Ryuk Road Crusher tire. | 利奥是被六陆路面破碎机轮胎压扁的 |
[22:28] | Commercial grade. | 工业级别的 |
[22:29] | Only 850,000 sets produced. | 只生产了85万套 |
[22:32] | – In the world? – Nope.In L.A. | -全世界 -不 全洛杉矶 |
[22:34] | Oh, for goodness’ sakes. | 有没有搞错 |
[22:38] | You know, there still is one angle | 对了 还有个角度 |
[22:40] | that we haven’t quite explored yet. | 我们没考虑过 |
[22:42] | And that is your connection to the case. | 就是你和此案的联系 |
[22:44] | Oh, and I wasn’t sure you thought there was one. | 我不确定你会觉得我和此案有联系 |
[22:47] | Well, I’m still not sure I do, but we’re stuck, | 我还是不确定 但是也查不下去了 |
[22:49] | so do you think your kidnapping was intended as a prank? | 那么你觉得你被绑架是出于恶作剧 |
[22:53] | Or to actually hurt you, like Steve? | 还是像史蒂夫一样来真的 |
[22:55] | Definitely the latter. | 绝对是来真的 |
[22:56] | My Father is not a jokester. | 我父亲不爱开玩笑 |
[22:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:00] | Right. So, say your father | 这样 那么 你父亲 |
[23:02] | did hire these fake kidnappers… | 确实雇了那些假绑匪… |
[23:03] | – He did. – …to… | -没错 -来… |
[23:07] | Any idea why? | 知道原因吗 |
[23:08] | Of course. He’s angry that I gave Mum her own universe. | 当然 我给了母亲专属宇宙 让他很愤怒 |
[23:10] | I mean, nothing pisses God off more than exercising free will. | 在行使自由意志这事上最能惹毛上帝了 |
[23:14] | I am trying to believe you here. | 我在努力相信你的话 |
[23:15] | Something horrid happened to me | 我身上发生了可怕的事 |
[23:16] | and I woke up in the desert with my bloody… | 我在沙漠中醒来 而且那对破… |
[23:19] | wi… | 翅… |
[23:20] | What? | 什么 |
[23:23] | Okay, Detective. I understand your confusion. | 好吧 警探 我知道你有疑惑 |
[23:26] | And, although I’ve told you the truth from the beginning, | 尽管从开始我就把真相告诉了你 |
[23:27] | you’re a woman of logic and reason. | 但你是个有逻辑有理性的女性 |
[23:29] | And… that-that is why I left you that message. | 这也是我给你留那条语音的原因 |
[23:33] | You require proof. | 你要证明 |
[23:35] | And I suppose now is as good a time as any to give it to you. | 我觉得现在是证明给你看的最佳时机 |
[23:41] | So perhaps you should sit. | 或许你该坐下来 |
[23:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:54] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[23:55] | Yeah. Maybe I should… leave. | 好吧 或许我该…回避 |
[23:58] | You know, uh, third wheel. | 不能当电灯泡 |
[24:01] | Watch out. | 小心点 |
[24:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:09] | Lucifer, just show me what you need to show me. | 路西法 你想给我看什么就给我看 |
[24:11] | You know, I don’t need anything to drink. | 我不需要喝酒壮胆 |
[24:12] | Well, I do. | 我需要 |
[24:18] | I have tried to be honest with you, | 我一直想告诉你真相 |
[24:21] | but if I’m being honest with myself, | 但是我说老实话 |
[24:23] | and I have held the real truth back from you, | 我其实一直都没把真相告诉你 |
[24:26] | and you, of all people, deserve to know that, Detective. | 而所有人中你最该知道真相 警探 |
[24:31] | Which is why I want to show you. | 所以我才想给你看 |
[24:34] | Lucifer, whatever it is | 路西法 不管你准备 |
[24:37] | that you want to show me | 给我看什么 |
[24:39] | or that you want to tell me, it’s okay. | 或想告诉我什么 都可以 |
[24:43] | I’m here for you. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[24:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:49] | Then, once and for all, | 那么 这次我就要 |
[24:51] | I’d like to show you who I really am. | 让你知道我全部的真面目 |
[24:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:58] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:02] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[25:17] | Oh, my God. What? Are you gassy? | 天啊 什么 你胀气了吗 |
[25:24] | Why is it not working? | 怎么不管用 |
[25:25] | Why isn’t what working? | 什么不管用了 |
[25:27] | What? I don’t understand. | 怎么搞的 我不明白 |
[25:30] | I do. | 我懂 |
[25:32] | You know, I keep caring, | 我总是这么关心你 |
[25:34] | and you… you just… | 但是你…你却… |
[25:39] | Just… | 却… |
[25:40] | No, Detective! I… | 不 警探 我… |
[25:47] | really am the Devil. | 真的是魔鬼啊 |
[25:54] | Well, that sucks. | 这可糟透了 |
[25:57] | Dead ends piss me off. | 我最讨厌死胡同了 |
[26:01] | Which is why I don’t believe in them. | 这也是我不相信他们的原因 |
[26:02] | Now, these kidnappers might be fake but they’re not invisible. | 这些绑匪或许是假的 但他们没隐身 |
[26:04] | There has to be a way to find them. | 总有办法能找到他们 |
[26:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:07] | If Muhammad won’t come to the mountain, | 如果山不来就我 |
[26:09] | the mountain must go to Muhammad. | 那我便就山 |
[26:10] | I have no idea what that means, Decker. | 我不懂你在说什么 戴克 |
[26:12] | Well, someone needs to get kidnapped. | 得找个人被绑架才行 |
[26:14] | Now, there’s an idea. | 是个办法 |
[26:15] | That I was just suggesting. | 我刚刚就是这意思 |
[26:16] | No one likes a credit hog, Decker. | 抢功劳很招人烦的 戴克 |
[26:17] | Now, who would be the bait? | 那么找谁做饵呢 |
[26:18] | Well, I’d like to volunteer. | 我愿意毛遂自荐 |
[26:20] | Uh, it’s not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[26:21] | If these are the same guys that abducted, | 如果这次的绑匪和上次绑架路西法的人 |
[26:22] | allegedly, Lucifer, | 是同一批 如果真有这事的话 |
[26:24] | they’re gonna recognize him. | 那他会被认出来的 |
[26:25] | Right. We need somebody who’s a lot less, well… | 没错 我们得找个在任何方面都 |
[26:28] | everything. | 不显眼的 |
[26:30] | Esperanza. | 埃斯皮豆沙 |
[26:31] | Es-Espinoza. | 埃斯皮诺沙 |
[26:32] | And, sure, that makes, uh, makes sense. | 当然 这就对了 |
[26:35] | I have the most experience in the field, | 我在这方面经验丰富 |
[26:36] | so if something goes wrong, then… | 所以如果有什么差错 那… |
[26:37] | You’re expendable. | 你也可以牺牲 |
[26:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[26:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:42] | Now go get kidnapped, Esperanza. | 去做诱饵吧 埃斯皮豆沙 |
[26:52] | Hey, excuse me, I was wondering if I could get a… | 你好 打扰了 我想你能不能给我… |
[26:54] | We’re closed. | 我们歇业了 |
[26:55] | We ran out of meat. | 肉卖完了 |
[26:58] | All right, Daniel. | 好吧 丹尼尔 |
[26:58] | You’re not allergic to gerbils, are you? | 你对沙鼠不过敏 对吧 |
[27:00] | Just making some last-minute adjustments | 就是对问卷进行 |
[27:01] | to the questionnaire. | 最后一次调整 |
[27:04] | Hilarious. | “真搞笑” |
[27:05] | Hey, Lucifer, did you set up the pickup point? | 路西法 你设好接人地点了吗 |
[27:07] | Yes. Tour bus pickup. | 弄好了 旅游车备好 |
[27:08] | Olvera Street. | 欧维拉街 |
[27:09] | Exactly one half hour from now. | 正好半个小时以后 |
[27:11] | All right, good. | 好的 |
[27:15] | Hey. You know the team will intervene | 你知道小队会及时插手 |
[27:17] | before anyone gets hurt, yeah? | 不会让你受伤的吧 |
[27:20] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[27:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:23] | Look, if you’re upset about what the Lieutenant said, | 如果你副队长的话让你不开心 |
[27:25] | you’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[27:25] | He’s not a fan of mine, either. | 他也不喜欢我 |
[27:27] | And I still can’t believe he called me “Lucifer’s partner.” | 我还是不敢相信他居然说我是路西法的搭档 |
[27:30] | You are my partner! | 你的确是我的搭档 |
[27:33] | You know, the truth is, I am feeling expendable. | 老实说 我觉得自己可有可无 |
[27:35] | – Why? – It’s not because Pierce said it. | -为什么 -不是因为皮尔斯的话 |
[27:37] | It’s because of Charlotte. | 而是因为夏洛特 |
[27:41] | Yeah, after everything that happened at the beach, | 沙滩的事之后 |
[27:43] | she’s acting like she doesn’t even know me. | 她就一副不认识我的样子 |
[27:46] | I’m not an idiot, I know she was using me at first, | 我不是白痴 我知道她一开始在利用我 |
[27:47] | but… but then it seemed like she actually cared. | 但是那时她好像真的在乎 |
[27:52] | – Well, um… – Whatever. | -这个嘛 -随便吧 |
[27:54] | I’ll get over it. | 我会向前看的 |
[27:55] | I’m sorry, Dan. | 很遗憾 丹 |
[27:56] | Yes, I’m sorry, too, Daniel, | 我也很遗憾 丹尼尔 |
[27:58] | that I can’t hear you. Could you speak up, please? | 我听不到你说话 请你说大声点行吗 |
[28:01] | T minus 20, people. | 二十分钟倒计时 各位 |
[28:02] | Take your mark, Espinoza. | 准备就位 埃斯皮诺沙 |
[28:04] | Right, I’ll check in with McMillian at the lookout point. | 好 我会去盯梢点和麦克米兰汇合 |
[28:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:12] | Uh, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[28:16] | Come on. | 你搞什么 |
[28:17] | Oh, right. Undercover, yes. | 对 卧底行动 |
[28:19] | Listen, I know you were talking about Charlotte. | 我知道你们在说夏洛特 |
[28:22] | And as douchey as you may be, and I know you can’t help it, | 虽然你也许很二 我也知道你情不自禁 |
[28:26] | her current behavior has nothing to do with you, okay? | 但她现在的态度和你没关系 明白吗 |
[28:29] | And as much as I appreciate the pep talk, | 虽然我很感激你给我打气 |
[28:30] | Lucifer, it was kinda you that got me | 路西法 但就是因为你 |
[28:32] | in the whole Charlotte mess in the first place. | 我最初才会和夏洛特有牵扯 |
[28:34] | So maybe you should just | 所以你也许该 |
[28:35] | take care of your side of the street for a change, all right? | 管好你自己那摊子事[街边]就好 |
[28:39] | Good talk. | 聊得很愉快 |
[28:42] | My side of the street. | 我自己那条街边 |
[28:44] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[28:56] | Leo? | 利奥 |
[29:06] | Hey. I’m sorry to bother you, | 很抱歉打扰你 |
[29:08] | but do you have any idea where my brother went? | 但是你知道我弟弟去哪了吗 |
[29:10] | He’s ignoring my phone calls. | 他一直不接我的电话 |
[29:12] | Oh, bud, no, no, no. He’s totally not ignoring you. | 哥们 不不不 他绝对不是不理你 |
[29:15] | He’s just in the middle of this sting operation. | 他只是在忙卧底行动 |
[29:19] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[29:20] | That’s very nice of you, but no. | 你人真好 但不用了 |
[29:23] | It’s personal. | 是私事 |
[29:29] | You a believer? | 你是信徒吗 |
[29:31] | Well, then, whatever it is you’re going through, | 那无论你发生了什么事 |
[29:35] | I’m sure it’s all part of His plan. | 我相信都是上帝的安排 |
[29:38] | I mean, even the most pathetic, sad sack, | 即使是最可怜 最不中用 |
[29:40] | powerless of creatures serve a purpose. | 最一无是处的生物都会有其一定的用处 |
[29:42] | Like Leo here. | 就像这位利奥 |
[29:48] | A van may have cracked his nuts in the middle of the desert, | 他也许在沙漠里被车压扁了 |
[29:51] | but he’s still valuable evidence. | 但他仍然是宝贵的证据 |
[29:54] | That’s the thing. | 这才是重点 |
[29:55] | You never know when your rock-bottom pain and humiliation | 你永远不知道你跌落谷底的痛苦和羞辱 |
[29:59] | can end up helping others. | 最终何时能帮助他人 |
[30:01] | I mean, God works in mysterious ways. | 上帝行事神秘 |
[30:04] | So you just got to believe that when He crushes your nuts, | 所以在他毁了你的时候 你只能相信 |
[30:07] | He does it for a reason. | 他这么做是有原因的 |
[30:09] | Has this, um, | 这个 |
[30:10] | Leo provided you with a break in your case? | 利奥帮你破案了吗 |
[30:15] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[30:16] | But you got to have faith, right? | 但是你要有信心 对吧 |
[30:20] | Right. Right. | 对 也对 |
[30:28] | The kidnappers are seven minutes late. | 绑架犯迟了七分钟 |
[30:30] | Yeah, well, we didn’t give them a lot of prep time, don’t worry. | 我们也没给他们多少准备时间 别担心 |
[30:34] | I’m worried. | 我担心 |
[30:35] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[30:35] | They’ll be here. | 他们会来的 |
[30:38] | Come on. | 快来啊 |
[30:40] | Come on, be here. Be here. | 快来 快来 |
[30:47] | Oh, lovely. Right on time. | 好极了 时间刚刚好 |
[30:52] | Hello. Right. How do we do… | 你好 我们要怎么… |
[30:54] | Oh, careful. I bruise like a peach. | 小心点 我很容易有瘀青 |
[30:56] | Easy. | 轻点 |
[31:12] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[31:22] | Ah, there you are. | 你们来了 |
[31:25] | I have to say, the leaky pipe is a nice touch. | 不得不说 渗漏的水管非常高明 |
[31:28] | Very Blood Simple. | 很有《血迷宫》范儿 |
[31:31] | Coen Brothers movie? | 是科恩兄弟的电影 |
[31:33] | No? | 没看过吗 |
[31:37] | Well, | 好吧 |
[31:38] | hello, kidnappers. | 绑架犯 你们好 |
[31:40] | Finally, I have you right where I want you. | 终于找到你们的老窝了 |
[31:48] | Let’s see, so many questions, | 这么多问题 |
[31:50] | but let’s start with: how did you abduct me the first time? | 先问这个吧 你们第一次是怎么绑架我的 |
[31:52] | Hmm? How did you render me unconscious? | 你们是怎么弄昏我的 |
[31:54] | Ow. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[31:56] | Stop it, that tickles. | 住手 很痒 |
[32:04] | We used this last week, right? | 上周我们试过这个吧 |
[32:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:07] | Did you forget to charge it? | 你忘了充电吗 |
[32:08] | No. I didn’t forget to charge it. | 不 我没忘记充电 |
[32:11] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[32:12] | – Not cool. – I just don’t get it. | -很痛啊 -我搞不懂 |
[32:14] | I hate to interrupt. | 很抱歉打断你们 |
[32:19] | Where were we? | 刚才说到哪了 |
[32:23] | Remind me not to leave Lucifer in the front seat unattended. | 提醒我永远别把路西法留在前排没人看管 |
[32:26] | And remind me to kick his ass | 记得提醒我揍他一顿 |
[32:27] | for humiliating me in front of Pierce. | 因为他在皮尔斯面前让我丢脸 |
[32:29] | Well, I’ll help you if we can find him. | 如果我们能找到他 我帮你揍他 |
[32:30] | Look… | 听着 |
[32:32] | don’t worry, Chloe. | 别担心 克洛伊 |
[32:34] | Lucifer can take care of himself. | 路西法可以照顾他自己 |
[32:35] | Found Lucifer’s phone… | 找到路西法的手机 |
[32:36] | in some bushes on Alameda Street. | 在阿拉米达街的某个草丛里 |
[32:38] | Kidnappers must have tossed it. | 肯定是绑架犯扔掉的 |
[32:39] | What about, uh, traffic cams? | 那交通摄像头呢 |
[32:41] | – Maybe we can pull a plate number. – No. | -也许我们能找出车牌号码 -不行 |
[32:43] | I checked everything within a mile radius. Nada. | 方圆一英里之内我都查过了 毫无发现 |
[32:46] | Must have grabbed him in a blind spot. | 他们肯定是在盲区绑走他的 |
[32:48] | Unfortunately, I think we’re dealing with | 很遗憾 我想我们在对付的 |
[32:49] | some pretty crafty bad guys. | 是非常狡猾的坏人 |
[32:51] | can’t… breathe! | 喘 不过气了 |
[32:55] | Please don’t crush him. We’ve only just begun. | 拜托别把他压死了 我这才刚开始呢 |
[32:58] | No. Come on, man. Ask us anything! | 求你了哥们 你尽管问 |
[33:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:05] | My face… how did you do it? | 我的脸 你怎么做的 |
[33:06] | – What?! – Well, the wings are one thing, | -什么 -翅膀是一回事 |
[33:08] | but my Devil face… how did you take that? | 但是我的魔鬼脸 你怎么夺走的 |
[33:12] | We’ve never seen you before, man! | 我们之前压根没见过你啊大哥 |
[33:14] | Yeah, man. | 就是啊大哥 |
[33:15] | Never heard of you before today. | 今天才刚听说你的名字 |
[33:17] | I just got a name… Daniel LaDoosh… | 我只拿到个名字 丹尼尔·尔霍 |
[33:19] | a pickup point, | 还有上车点 |
[33:20] | and that you got a thing for gerbils. | 还说你喜欢沙鼠 |
[33:23] | I suppose you also deny abducting Mr. Banales | 这么说你也不承认绑架了博纳勒斯先生 |
[33:25] | and leaving him to perish in the desert, do you? | 并把他埋在荒漠里等死吧 |
[33:28] | He’s the client from last week, man! | 他是我们上周的客户啊大哥 |
[33:30] | Right, man. | 没错大哥 |
[33:31] | His friend got him the deluxe package. | 他朋友给他买了豪华套餐 |
[33:33] | We did the detail work here, | 我们在这搞搞刑讯逼供 |
[33:34] | and then our partner Sam picked him up, | 然后我们的同事山姆接上他 |
[33:36] | took him to the spider hole for a few hours, | 再把他送进蜘蛛洞待几个小时 |
[33:37] | – and dropped him back off at the hotel. – Well, then, | -然后再把他送回酒店 -是吗 |
[33:39] | it seems your colleague took a detour. | 看来你们的同事没按剧本来 |
[33:41] | Where does this Sam live? | 这个山姆住在哪 |
[33:43] | Koreatown! | 韩国城 |
[33:44] | It’s a pink building on Leeward. | 里沃德的一栋粉色楼 |
[33:46] | – Apartment? – 5B, man! 5B! | -门牌号 -5B 大哥 5B |
[33:49] | Lovely. Thanks for your help. | 很好 多谢帮忙 |
[33:52] | Hey, man! | 大哥 |
[33:53] | Will you let us go, man? | 给我们解开啊大哥 |
[33:57] | So, prints off the key chain led to Josh. | 从钥匙链上提取的指纹属于乔什 |
[33:59] | Right. Tire treads on the roadkill led to nothing. | 但是被碾死的松鼠身上的车痕却没有头绪 |
[34:02] | There’s got to be something we’re missing. | 我们肯定遗漏了什么 |
[34:04] | Maybe Lancaster has something. | 也许兰开斯特那边发现了什么 |
[34:06] | We’re screwed. | 我们完了 |
[34:07] | Or not. | 也不一定 |
[34:08] | Remember the detective who found the key chain? | 还记得找到钥匙链的那个警探吗 |
[34:10] | He doesn’t exist, at least not at Lancaster PD. | 没这个人 至少兰开斯特警局没这个人 |
[34:13] | They only sent patrol units to the scene. | 他们只派了巡警去现场 |
[34:15] | You think that was our guy? | 你认为那就是嫌疑人 |
[34:17] | Killers often return to the scene of the crime. | 杀手返回案发现场也是常事 |
[34:19] | Which means he wasn’t finding evidence. | 也就是说他不是去找证据的 |
[34:21] | He was trying to steal it. | 而是去偷证据的 |
[34:22] | Should have known. | 我本该想到的 |
[34:23] | Why should you have known? | 你怎么可能想到呢 |
[34:24] | Lancaster doesn’t know us, we don’t know them. | 兰开斯特不认识我们 我们也不认识他们 |
[34:26] | Look, let’s just look through these photos, | 我们再过一遍这些照片 |
[34:27] | try and find him in the background, okay? | 看能不能在背景里发现他 |
[34:29] | Yes, and then we can nail his ass | 很好 然后我们就可以用面部识别软件 |
[34:30] | with facial recognition software. | 把他抓起来 |
[34:34] | Here he is. | 他在这 |
[34:35] | But his back’s to us. | 但是他背着脸 |
[34:38] | You guys… oh, my gosh. | 两位 我的天 |
[34:41] | I knew… I knew he didn’t die in vain. | 我就知道 我就知道他没白死 |
[34:42] | – What? – Who? | -什么 -谁 |
[34:45] | Leo. See, look. | 利奥 你瞧 |
[34:47] | There’s our suspect, right, leaving the scene, | 这是我们的嫌疑人离开案发现场 |
[34:49] | walking towards that van. | 朝着小货车走过去 |
[34:52] | Ryuk Road Crusher tires. | 六陆路面破碎机轮胎 |
[34:53] | Commercial grade. | 工业级 |
[34:55] | That’s the van that ran over Leo. | 就是这辆车碾死了利奥 |
[34:57] | I mean, this pretty much confirms | 这基本上就可以确定 |
[34:59] | that this guy’s our killer. | 这个人就是杀手 |
[35:00] | Okay. So maybe we can get an ID. | 也许我们可以查出他的身份 |
[35:02] | Let’s run the license plate. | 先搜索车牌号吧 |
[35:35] | Remember me? | 记得我吗 |
[35:42] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[35:44] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[35:45] | You know me as the Devil you so rudely turned into an angel | 我就是那个魔鬼 被你粗暴地变回了天使 |
[35:48] | and then dumped in the middle of the desert, | 还把我扔在在荒郊野岭 |
[35:49] | but I don’t know you, so, come on, | 但我却不认得你 所以来吧 |
[35:51] | introduce yourself. | 自报家门吧 |
[35:52] | – I’m Sam. – Yes, yes, | -我是山姆 -没错 |
[35:54] | I know that, but what are you? | 我知道 但你究竟是什么 |
[35:56] | And how did my Father get his hooks into you? | 我父亲又怎么会和你勾结 |
[35:58] | Your father? | 你父亲 |
[35:59] | Oh, come on, don’t be coy. | 得了吧 别装了 |
[36:00] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[36:02] | Unless Dad got jiggy with some celestial babe after Mum, | 除非老爸在老妈之后玩腻了神级宠物 |
[36:05] | then you’re not my sibling, | 所以你不是我的兄弟 |
[36:07] | so… demon. Hmm? | 那么 是恶魔吗 |
[36:09] | Changeling? | 变形怪 |
[36:10] | I work for an extreme kidnapping company. | 我给一家极端绑架公司干活 |
[36:13] | Snatched. | 秒绑 |
[36:14] | Oh, do you now? Well, do you know what? | 是吗 我告诉你 |
[36:16] | It doesn’t matter what you are because… | 你是什么都无所谓了 因为 |
[36:18] | this should take care of you. | 这个就能解决你了 |
[36:20] | I… I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:22] | I’m sorry I left you in the desert. | 抱歉我不该把你扔在沙漠里 |
[36:23] | I really am. | 真的对不起 |
[36:24] | And I’m sorry I left that Steve guy there, too. | 我也很后悔把那个史蒂夫扔在那 |
[36:28] | I… He was just a routine gig. | 我 本来跟他只是玩套路 |
[36:30] | I was gonna swap him for you, | 我正要拿你把他换出来 |
[36:31] | but when I went to pull you out of the van, | 但当我把你从货车厢里拖出来 |
[36:33] | you… you had friggin’ wings, man! | 你 你就长翅膀了 |
[36:37] | Well, duh! Wings that you put there | 废话 那是你听从我父亲的命令 |
[36:39] | at the behest of my Father! | 安在我身上的 |
[36:41] | – Now stop lying! – I’m not! | -别再撒谎了 -我没有 |
[36:43] | I didn’t mean to hurt anyone. | 我本不想伤害任何人 |
[36:45] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[36:46] | And believe me, I didn’t want to run, | 相信我 不是我想跑 |
[36:48] | but you scared the hell out of me. | 而是你要把我吓死了 |
[36:50] | Right, you listen, Sammy, | 你给我听好了小山姆 |
[36:51] | I know you’re just the messenger, | 我知道你只是个传话的 |
[36:52] | so why don’t you deliver a message on my behalf? | 不如你也替我传个话回去吧 |
[36:57] | I define who I am, not Him. | 我命由我 不由他 |
[37:01] | Me! | 由我 |
[37:05] | Oh, bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[37:08] | They’re back, aren’t they? | 又长回来了是吧 |
[37:10] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[37:11] | How are you doing this? | 你怎么做到的 |
[37:13] | Did my Father give you some kind of totem? | 我父亲给了你什么法器了吗 |
[37:15] | A talisman? | 护身符 |
[37:16] | – What? – I’m telling you, I don’t… | -快说 -我保证 我不知道 |
[37:18] | I don’t know what’s happening. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[37:20] | And I don’t know your dad. | 我更不认识你父亲 |
[37:22] | Unless, is your, is your dad the Sinnerman? | 除非 除非你父亲是”罪人” |
[37:28] | Quite the opposite. Who’s the Sinnerman? | 恰恰相反 “罪人”是谁 |
[37:30] | That’s, that’s who, | 就 就是他 |
[37:31] | who hired me to kidnap you. | 是他雇我绑架你的 |
[37:33] | He’s, he’s, he’s a scary dude. | 他 他可吓人了 |
[37:36] | Huge crime boss. I owed him big time. | 犯罪巨头 我欠他一个大人情 |
[37:39] | But because I didn’t finish the job, | 但因为我没完成任务 |
[37:41] | I’m as good as dead now. | 我死定了 |
[37:42] | That’s why I was running. | 所以我才要跑 |
[37:44] | And where do I find this Sinnerman? | 我到哪去找这个”罪人” |
[37:46] | You don’t. | 你找不到 |
[37:47] | He finds you. | 都是他来找你 |
[37:49] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[37:53] | Get up. | 起来 |
[37:54] | Up. | 起来 |
[37:55] | Come on, get up. | 快点起来 |
[37:59] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到后脑勺 |
[38:03] | – What happened to you? – I… | -你怎么了 -我 |
[38:07] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[38:21] | Decker, it ain’t good. | 戴克 情况不妙 |
[38:23] | Lieutenant, look, I-I know what you’re gonna say. | 副队 我 我知道你要说什么 |
[38:25] | And, even though we caught our guy, | 而且就算我们抓住了这个人 |
[38:26] | Lucifer was way out of line, and I-I don’t disagree, | 路西法也太过分了 这我不否认 |
[38:30] | but here’s what you got to know | 但是请您一定要知道 |
[38:31] | about our unorthodox methods… | 我们的这些非常规办案手法 |
[38:33] | – Detective, you… – I am Lucifer’s partner, | -警探 你 -我是路西法的伙伴 |
[38:35] | yes, you’re right, but you know what? | 的确 没错 但是我跟你说 |
[38:38] | He’s mine, too. | 他也是我的伙伴 |
[38:39] | And, for whatever reason, we make an effective team. | 而且不管什么原因 我们效率很高 |
[38:43] | And will be even more so when I stop investing | 而且将来效率还会更高 只要我不再 |
[38:46] | on a, um… personal level. | 有什么私人感情 |
[38:49] | I am here to solve crimes. | 我是来破案的 |
[38:51] | Not to see his… his thing | 而不是看他的 把戏的 |
[38:54] | or whatever, which is… | 之类的 那些东西 |
[38:57] | not something that you need to know. | 实在没必要说给你听 |
[38:59] | Right. Look, point is, | 好吧 关键是 |
[39:01] | you can say what you want, but I know I’m a good detective | 你想说什么都行 但是我知道我是称职的 |
[39:04] | and I have a damn good solve rate to prove that. | 而我的破案率就是坚实的证据 |
[39:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:14] | I just came down here to let you know | 我只是来告诉你 |
[39:15] | that your perp has been released on bail. | 你抓的嫌疑人取保候审了 |
[39:18] | W-Wait, how is that possible? | 等等 这怎么可能 |
[39:20] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:21] | Friends in high places, I guess. | 大概是上头有人吧 |
[39:23] | But there’s got to be something. | 但是这里面一定有情况 |
[39:24] | I mean, don’t-don’t you care? | 你难道不想查一查吗 |
[39:26] | You do what you can, Decker. | 你尽力就好 戴克 |
[39:27] | You can’t save them all. | 你救不过来所有人的 |
[39:31] | But, um, good luck with Lucifer’s… thing or whatever. | 不过 祝你看路西法的把戏看得愉快 |
[40:00] | Oh, hello, Brother. | 你好啊兄弟 |
[40:02] | So, did Remedy cure what ails you? | 瑶瑶治好你的不适了吗 |
[40:04] | Did her massage make anything | 她的手技可让你 |
[40:05] | pop out? | 喷出什么来 |
[40:07] | Talking about your wings, of course. | 当然我是在说你的翅膀 |
[40:08] | No, mine are still absent. | 没有 我的翅膀还是没长出来 |
[40:12] | But yours, on the other hand… | 不过你的翅膀嘛 |
[40:18] | Lucifer, I’m not angry with you | 路西法 我不是生你的气 |
[40:20] | that you somehow got your wings back, | 不是气你不知怎么翅膀长回来了 |
[40:22] | or even that you cut them off again, | 更不是气你又把翅膀割下来了 |
[40:24] | as foul as that may be. | 即便这事很邪恶 |
[40:28] | I’m angry with myself. | 我是在生自己的气 |
[40:31] | Because somehow I made you feel | 因为不知怎么的 我让你感到 |
[40:33] | like you couldn’t confide in me. | 不愿意和我分享心事了 |
[40:35] | Well, comparing body parts is never good for the male ego, | 比谁的家伙大从来都最伤自尊 |
[40:38] | especially between brothers. | 尤其是在兄弟之间 |
[40:40] | But that’s just it, Luci. | 但问题就在这里 小路 |
[40:43] | My ego should never be an issue. | 我的自尊从来不该是问题 |
[40:47] | I am an angel. | 我是个天使 |
[40:49] | A soldier of God. | 是上帝的战士 |
[40:51] | His favorite son. | 是他最喜欢的儿子 |
[40:53] | Oh, that’s gonna be a thing, isn’t it? | 看来你还说不够了是吧 |
[40:59] | Listen, Father, He… | 父亲他 |
[41:01] | works in mysterious ways. | 行事难以揣度 |
[41:04] | I was tested once and I failed. | 我曾接受试炼 失败了 |
[41:07] | I’m not gonna fail again. | 我不会再失败了 |
[41:09] | Because this time, I have faith. | 因为这一次 我信他 |
[41:12] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[41:15] | And I suppose this won’t bother you. | 那看来这件事你也不在乎了 |
[41:23] | But you… | 可是你 |
[41:26] | you cut them off. | 你切掉了啊 |
[41:27] | I did, but the pesky things seem to be a bit more tenacious | 没错 但这次这一对烦人的东西 |
[41:30] | this time around. | 似乎缠上我了 |
[41:32] | Well, like I said, I have faith. | 我说了 我信他 |
[41:34] | I’m sure it’s all a part of God’s plan. | 我相信这都是上帝的安排 |
[41:37] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[41:38] | If you mean his plan to continually | 如果你指的是他还不死心 |
[41:39] | manipulate and control me, then agreed. | 计划继续操纵我的话 那我同意你 |
[41:42] | Because, by the way, | 因为顺便告诉你 |
[41:44] | he didn’t just give my wings back, | 他不止让我长回了翅膀 |
[41:46] | he took my Devil face as well. | 还夺走了我的魔鬼面孔 |
[41:50] | Luci, do you realize what this means? | 小路 你知道这意味着什么吗 |
[41:53] | Perhaps Father is trying to show you that, | 也许父亲是想让你知道 |
[41:55] | that you’ve been forgiven. | 你已经被原谅了 |
[41:57] | What if I don’t want His forgiveness? | 如果我不想要他的原谅呢 |
[42:00] | But, Brother, if you can be redeemed, | 可是弟弟 如果连你都可得救赎 |
[42:03] | that means that anyone can. | 这就意味着人人都可以 |
[42:06] | Now, isn’t that divine? | 这是多么神圣的事啊 |
[42:12] | I’m not sure that this is divinity at work here. | 我不确定这是什么神圣的事情 |
[42:19] | Have you ever heard of someone named the Sinnerman? | 你可曾听说过一个叫”罪人”的人 |
[42:24] | The Sinnerman? | “罪人” |
[42:29] | No. | 没有 |
[42:32] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[42:35] | That’s who kidnapped me. | 就是他绑架了我 |
[42:48] | At first, I thought it was a… | 一开始我以为是 |
[42:49] | an emissary on Earth | 被派到人间的使者 |
[42:50] | working on Dad’s behalf, but then, the more I think about it, | 受到老爸的指使 但后来我越是想 |
[42:52] | the more I think… | 就越觉得 |
[42:55] | maybe this isn’t our Father who art in Heaven at all. | 也许这根本就不是在天堂的老爸安排的 |
[43:05] | But something much, | 而是某种非常 |
[43:07] | much darker. | 非常黑暗的存在 |