时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | But I didn’t leave Hell to be a bartender. | 但我离开地狱不是为了当酒保的 |
[00:05] | You exist to protect me. | 你的存在就是为了保护我 |
[00:07] | Whatever the danger, | 无论是什么危险 |
[00:08] | I’ll be there to stop it. | 我都会帮你阻止 |
[00:09] | Now that we are stuck here, | 既然我们被困在这 |
[00:10] | I need to figure out where I fit in. | 我就需要想清楚适合我的位置 |
[00:13] | I got paid. | 我赚钱了 |
[00:14] | As a bounty hunter. | 我是赏金猎人了 |
[00:15] | I need you to help me. | 我需要你帮我 |
[00:17] | I’d have Maze do it, but she’s off bounty hunting. | 我想找麦子做的 但她又去做赏金猎人了 |
[00:19] | Demons don’t have a soul. | 恶魔没有灵魂 |
[00:20] | If I die, I just… die. | 如果我死了 我就是…死了 |
[00:57] | How do you do this every night? | 你怎么做到每晚如此的 |
[00:59] | How do you not? | 你怎么能不这样 |
[01:00] | Fear of liver failure, mostly. | 主要是担心肝脏坏死 |
[01:03] | We’ve been drinking for three hours. | 我们都喝了三小时了 |
[01:05] | But I know you’ve been going since… | 但我知道你的狂欢是开始于 |
[01:07] | Tuesday. | 周二 |
[01:09] | Why do you always push yourself like this? | 你为什么老这么拼命 |
[01:11] | Because it’s fun, Linda. | 因为好玩 琳达 |
[01:13] | No rest for the soulless. | 没灵魂的不休息 |
[01:20] | Okay. I’ve been meaning to ask you about that. | 好吧 我一直想问你这事来着 |
[01:22] | You can’t really mean that you don’t have a soul. | 你不会真的没有灵魂吧 |
[01:25] | That she does. | 是真的 |
[01:27] | No demons have souls. | 恶魔都没有灵魂 |
[01:29] | That’s why they’re notorious for living in the moment. | 所以他们才出了名地享受当下 |
[01:31] | Yeah, when I die, that’s it. | 我死后 就完事了 |
[01:33] | Maze out. | 麦子没了 |
[01:34] | So don’t waste a single second. | 所以一秒都别浪费 |
[01:36] | You humans could learn a thing from her. | 你们人类该跟她学学 |
[01:37] | And me. Well, mostly me. | 还有我 好吧 主要该学我 |
[01:40] | That’s terrible. | 那太可怕了 |
[01:41] | I’m so sorry, Maze. | 我很遗憾 麦子 |
[01:43] | I have no complaints. | 我并不难过 |
[01:44] | I just try and keep things interesting. | 我只是想让生活有趣些 |
[01:46] | I mean, I was getting a little bored with the constant | 我之前的确有点厌倦了终日的 |
[01:49] | drinking, | 饮酒 |
[01:50] | violence, sex. | 暴力和交欢 |
[01:52] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[01:54] | Yes, of course. | 是啊 我懂 |
[01:55] | All those things, all the time, for me. | 那些事我也成天做 |
[01:57] | Yeah, but now I hunt humans, too. | 但现在我还追捕人类 |
[01:59] | Adds a little spice to things. | 就更刺激了 |
[02:01] | In fact, my next bounty should be here any minute. | 事实上 我下个目标应该随时会到了 |
[02:04] | You got your bounty to come to you? | 你让你的目标来找你 |
[02:06] | – How’d you pull that off? – Let me guess. Blackmail. | -你怎么做到的 -我猜猜 勒索 |
[02:09] | No. Promise of a threesome. | 不 许诺跟他玩三人行 |
[02:12] | Drink coupon to Lux. | 光之吧的酒票 |
[02:13] | Coupon? | 酒票 |
[02:15] | Maze, this isn’t some sort of student disco. | 麦子 这里又不是学生迪斯科 |
[02:17] | – No one in their right mind… – I have a coupon | -脑筋正常的人 -我有酒票 |
[02:19] | for a free margarita. | 兑换一杯免费玛格丽塔酒 |
[02:26] | Though I have to admit, the job is losing its thrill. | 但我得承认 这份工作越来越没劲了 |
[02:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:31] | I think I need… more. | 我觉得我需要更多 |
[02:35] | Maybe you should take a breath | 或许 你该喘口气 |
[02:39] | and appreciate all that you have. | 感激你已经拥有的一切 |
[02:42] | Slow down. | 慢下来 |
[02:43] | Like I wish this spinning room would. | 就像我希望这天旋地转的房间也能慢下来 |
[02:46] | The room’s not spinning, is it? | 房间并没有转 是吧 |
[02:48] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[02:48] | No. Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:50] | Oh, this is cold. | 这个好凉 |
[02:51] | This is cold and nice. | 好凉 感觉好爽 |
[02:53] | Don’t listen to her. | 别听她的 |
[02:54] | You take it from me, Maze. | 听我的 麦子 |
[02:56] | The best thing to do is always to follow your greatest desire. | 最好的办法就是追随你最深的欲望 |
[02:59] | Burn brighter, Mazikeen. | 烧得更绚烂吧 麦泽金 |
[03:02] | You should hunt the most challenging human you can. | 你该去追捕最有挑战性的人类 |
[03:06] | Sure the doctor will agree. | 医生也会同意的 |
[03:08] | Once she wakes up. | 等她醒来的 |
[03:14] | Burn brighter it is. | 那就烧得更绚烂吧 |
[03:16] | Game on. | 好啊 |
[03:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:24] | They were both screaming. | 他们都在尖叫 |
[03:27] | He didn’t even seem to notice. | 他似乎都没注意到 |
[03:31] | He killed them like it was nothing. | 他杀了他们 就好像没什么大不了 |
[03:37] | There was so much blood. | 流了好多血 |
[03:40] | I’ll never forget… | 我这辈子都忘不了… |
[03:41] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[03:43] | Is this your office? | 这是你的办公室吗 |
[03:46] | Nope. | 不是 |
[03:48] | Didn’t think so. | 我也觉得不是 |
[03:51] | Pretty sure it’s mine. | 我很确定是我的 |
[03:54] | This is the part | 现在 |
[03:55] | where you explain what the hell you’re doing at my desk. | 该你解释为什么坐在我的办公桌前了 |
[04:01] | You’re, uh… | 你就是 |
[04:04] | Lieutenant Herrera of Organized Crime. | 有组织犯罪组的赫雷拉副队吧 |
[04:06] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[04:08] | Was it the “at my desk” part that clued you in? | 是”我的办公桌”五个字让你明白的吗 |
[04:10] | What are you doing looking at old interviews | 你看本·瑞夫斯案之前的 |
[04:12] | of the Ben Rivers case? | 审讯录像干什么 |
[04:14] | I want to find him. | 我想找到他 |
[04:16] | What are you, an old girlfriend or something? | 你是他什么人 前女友吗 |
[04:19] | I’m Mazikeen Smith. | 我是麦泽金·史密斯 |
[04:23] | You’re that bounty hunter that works with Homicide. | 你就是那个跟凶案组合作的赏金猎人 |
[04:26] | Impressive record. | 功勋卓著啊 |
[04:28] | This says that Rivers was in a small town in Canada | 这上面说 瑞夫斯几周前曾在加拿大 |
[04:30] | a couple weeks ago. | 一个小镇里出现 |
[04:31] | Yeah, he’s been moving around for the last couple months. | 是的 他这几个月来一直到处跑 |
[04:34] | Always three steps ahead of whoever’s gone after him. | 总是能领先追捕他的人三步 |
[04:37] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[04:39] | Listen, if you’re serious about this, | 听着 如果你是真想参与 |
[04:42] | you need to know that Rivers is manipulative. | 你得知道瑞夫斯很会操纵人 |
[04:45] | He’s dangerous. | 而且危险 |
[04:46] | Oh, does he know kung fu? | 他会功夫吗 |
[04:49] | I don’t think so. | 恐怕不会 |
[04:51] | Too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[04:53] | You were getting me excited. | 我刚被你说得有点”兴奋”呢 |
[04:55] | Don’t. | 别 |
[04:58] | Don’t underestimate him. | 别低估他 |
[05:00] | All right? He’s killed two people | 明白吗 他在光天化日之下 |
[05:02] | in broad daylight because he felt like it. | 杀了两个人 只因为他想杀人 |
[05:03] | Who knows what else he’s done? | 谁知道他还干了什么 |
[05:05] | Every bounty hunter who’s ever gone after him has failed. | 每个追捕他的赏金猎人都空手而归 |
[05:10] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[05:16] | Maze, really? | 麦子 不是吧 |
[05:18] | Do you even know what you’re getting yourself into? | 你知道自己要掺和什么样的事情吗 |
[05:21] | H-have you even been to Canada? | 你 你去过加拿大吗 |
[05:22] | No. Come on. | 没有 没事啦 |
[05:24] | Same humans, different city. | 都是人 就是换个城 |
[05:26] | Country. | 是国家 |
[05:26] | Canada’s a country, and it’s very different from here. | 加拿大是个国家 而且和这里很不一样 |
[05:30] | – Okay, this, this is not cold-weather clothing. – Yeah. | -好吧 这衣服不防寒 -对啊 |
[05:33] | You know it’s winter there, right? | 你知道那边是冬天对吧 |
[05:35] | What’s this? Is this your cold-weather gear? | 这是什么 是你的御寒装备吗 |
[05:37] | No, that’s my whips and knives. | 不 是我的鞭子和刀 |
[05:42] | Well, your whips and knives are moving. | 你的鞭子和刀在自己动呢 |
[05:53] | Trixie. | 翠茜 |
[05:55] | I can’t let Maze go alone. | 我不能让麦子一个人去 |
[05:57] | Someone needs to cover her back. | 要有人罩着她 |
[06:00] | Thanks, little human. | 谢谢了 小人儿 |
[06:04] | No. | 不行 |
[06:06] | Listen, I’m gonna be okay. | 听着 我不会有事的 |
[06:09] | Besides, I need you | 而且我需要你 |
[06:10] | to stay here and watch your mom. | 留在这里看着你妈妈 |
[06:13] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[06:14] | Without the two of us, she’s defenseless. | 没有我们俩 她毫无反击之力 |
[06:17] | I don’t know if I like what you’re whispering about. | 你俩的悄悄话真是让我感情复杂 |
[06:23] | Here. Take Miss Alien with you, at least. | 拿着 至少带着外星人小姐 |
[06:27] | Knuckles. | 碰拳 |
[06:33] | Come on. | 快出来 |
[06:38] | Good luck, Maze. | 祝你好运 麦子 |
[06:40] | Get some while I’m gone, won’t you, Decker? | 我不在的时候你也来点好运 戴克 |
[06:47] | Hey, Monkey. | 小淘气 |
[06:49] | Maze is gonna be just fine. | 麦子不会有问题的 |
[06:51] | Then why do you look worried about her? | 那你为什么看起来在担心她 |
[06:54] | I’m not worried about Maze. I’m worried about Canada. | 我不是在担心麦子 而是替加拿大担心 |
[07:51] | Yeah, that sounds like her. | 听上去像她做的事 |
[07:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:55] | Someone’s ready for their vacation. | 某人准备好去度假了啊 |
[07:57] | So ready. | 准备得特别充分 |
[07:58] | This is my itinerary. | 这是我的行程 |
[08:00] | I will be available by phone at all times. | 我会时刻保持电话畅通 |
[08:02] | If anything happens to Trixie, | 如果翠茜有什么事 |
[08:04] | I’ll be on the first flight back. | 我会赶最早一班飞机回来 |
[08:05] | Daniel. | 丹尼尔 |
[08:06] | Where are you off to? The ’80s? | 你要去哪儿 上世纪八十年代吗 |
[08:08] | Nice one. Hawaii. | 猜错了 我去夏威夷 |
[08:10] | I want you to enjoy Hawaii, okay? You deserve it. | 我希望你在夏威夷好好享受 这是你应得的 |
[08:13] | Thank you. Finally got enough points together. | 谢谢 终于攒了足够的点数 |
[08:16] | No crime scenes, no paperwork. | 没有犯罪现场 没有案头工作 |
[08:17] | I’m just gonna surf, I’m gonna do a little bit of hiking, | 我要去冲浪 去徒步旅行 |
[08:19] | and I’m gonna read a book. | 还要读一本书 |
[08:20] | – Good. – Self-help, I assume. | -很好 -我猜是你是自助的 |
[08:21] | Any man who chooses three layovers | 任何选择转三次机的人 |
[08:23] | is clearly torturing himself. | 都是在自我折磨 |
[08:24] | I had to use travel points, man. Not everyone has cash to burn. | 我得用旅行点数 不是所有人都能烧钱的 |
[08:26] | Well, you should. I mean, sometimes | 那你应该烧烧钱 我是说 有时 |
[08:28] | I’ll just light it on fire and throw it up in the air | 我就会把钞票点着然后扔向空中 |
[08:30] | to see who… | 看看有谁 |
[08:32] | That was a turn of phrase, wasn’t it? | 你那只是一种表达 是不是 |
[08:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:35] | Well, I’m gonna catch you guys in a couple weeks. | 那我们几周之后再见了 |
[08:38] | – I’m out. – Have fun! | -我走啦 -好好玩 |
[08:41] | 加拿大 温哥华 穆斯乔 温尼伯 渥太华 多伦多 蒙特利尔 哈利法克斯 夏洛特敦 | |
[08:42] | Goody. New dots. | 老天 新的标记点 |
[08:44] | So, where have you tracked Maze tracking her bounty to now? | 你追踪麦子追猎物到哪里了 |
[08:46] | Yeah, okay. A taxi theft in Vancouver. | 好吧 她在温哥华顺了一辆出租车 |
[08:49] | A brawl with a curling team in Montreal. | 在蒙特利尔和一个冰壶队吵了一架 |
[08:52] | Oh, and the, uh, “Bear attack” that happened | 还有 在爱德华王子岛发生的 |
[08:54] | in Prince Edward Island I think was her, too. | “熊袭”事件我相信也是她的杰作 |
[08:57] | Sounds like she’s having a splendid time. | 听上去她玩得挺开心啊 |
[08:58] | I’m glad I suggested it. | 我真高兴提了这个建议 |
[09:00] | So you’re the reason Canada’s in danger? | 所以你是加拿大陷入危险的元凶吗 |
[09:01] | Look, this is good for Maze, Detective. | 这对麦子是有好处的 警探 |
[09:03] | She needs a change of pace. | 她需要换换步调 |
[09:05] | What Maze needs is our help before she does any more damage. | 麦子需要的是我们的帮助 免得她再搞破坏 |
[09:08] | This isn’t about help. | 这跟帮助无关 |
[09:09] | This is about you being an overprotective mother. | 而是你成了一个保护欲过度的母亲 |
[09:12] | Look, trust me, Detective. | 相信我 警探 |
[09:13] | I’ve known Maze for eons. | 我认识麦子千万年了 |
[09:15] | She’s got all of this under control. | 她一直都能控制事态 |
[09:17] | So… | 所以 |
[09:24] | Okeydokey, you betcha. | 好好好 没问题 |
[09:26] | Beautiful morning, eh? | 美好的早晨 对吧 |
[09:27] | Welcome to the best ski lodge | 欢迎来到萨斯喀彻温河这边 |
[09:29] | this side of the Saskatchewan River. | 最好的滑雪小屋 |
[09:31] | No offense to the others, of course. | 当然 没有冒犯河那边人的意思 |
[09:32] | Do you know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[09:35] | Not much of a chitchatter, are you? | 看来你不很喜欢聊天啊 |
[09:37] | Do you know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[09:42] | “Hmm” You know him or not? | 你到底认不认识他 |
[09:44] | Gosh, I’m sorry. | 老天 抱歉 |
[09:46] | I-I couldn’t tell you either way. | 我认不认识都不能告诉你 |
[09:47] | We pride ourselves on our discretion. | 谨慎保密是本店的招牌 |
[09:49] | And Flapjack Fridays. | 薄饼星期五也是 |
[09:52] | Uh, would you like a room, or…? | 你想要订间房还是 |
[09:53] | Do you know how to torture someone… Norm? | 你知道如何折磨一个人吗 诺姆 |
[09:57] | Can’t say that I do. | 我不太清楚 |
[09:58] | Well, I do. I know how to find | 但我清楚 我知道如何找到 |
[10:00] | a human’s weakness and use it against him. | 一个人的痛点 让他痛不欲生 |
[10:04] | For maximum pain. | 求死不能 |
[10:06] | Oh, I can’t see a nice lady like you | 我可想象不出你这样的美女 |
[10:07] | doing something like that. | 做那样的事 |
[10:09] | What’s your weakness, Norm? | 你的弱点是什么 诺姆 |
[10:11] | – Money? – Golly, no. | -钱吗 -天啊 不是 |
[10:12] | – Kink? – That a band? | -性虐 -是乐队名吗 |
[10:15] | How about I break your fingers? | 我断你一根手指如何 |
[10:16] | Oh, no. If you did that, | 不行啊 你这样做 |
[10:17] | I wouldn’t be able to give my wife her back rubs. | 我就不能给我妻子按摩后背了 |
[10:21] | Though I suppose I could use the old elbows in a pinch. | 不过我倒是可以用老式胳臂肘按摩法 |
[10:27] | You love your wife, don’t you, Norm? | 你爱你的老婆 对吗 诺姆 |
[10:30] | Oh, more than anything. | 胜过一切 |
[10:31] | Yeah, I’m one lucky son of a biscuit. | 我可是相当幸运的家伙 |
[10:33] | What-what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[10:36] | You’re a good husband. | 你是个好丈夫 |
[10:40] | A faithful… | 忠诚的 |
[10:42] | …husband. | 丈夫 |
[10:46] | How sweet. | 真可爱 |
[10:49] | I would hate | 如果有 |
[10:51] | for anything… | 什么东西 |
[10:53] | to get in the way of that. | 妨碍你们的感情 可就不好了 |
[10:55] | This… th-this is not nice at all. No. | 这可不好 不好 |
[10:59] | L-Lady, please don’t. Please don’t take a photo. | 女士 请别 别拍照 |
[11:04] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[11:06] | Now there’s proof. | 现在有证据了 |
[11:08] | No, there’s no proof. Th-There’s nothing happening. | 不 没证据 咱们什么都没发生 |
[11:10] | Tell your wife that, hmm? | 跟你妻子去说吧 |
[11:12] | I’m sure she’ll agree. | 我肯定她会同意的 |
[11:14] | Hey, lady, can I get a copy of that? | 女士 能给我复制一份吗 |
[11:16] | He-He’s in Whistler with some rich lady named Beauregard. | 他在威斯勒和一个叫波尔格的富婆在一起 |
[11:19] | Now-now please get off my lap. | 现在请从我腿上下去 |
[11:27] | You are one terrible… “B,” Lady. | 你可真是个讨厌的 贱 女士 |
[11:31] | You’re not so bad yourself, Norm. | 你倒是不那么坏 诺姆 |
[11:45] | That’s the spot. | 就是那里 |
[11:48] | I am so glad the regular guy took the day off. | 幸好平时那家伙休息了 |
[11:51] | You are finding every single place I hurt. | 我每个痛点都被你找到了 |
[11:54] | It’s what I do. | 这是我的工作 |
[11:56] | Roll over. | 翻身 |
[12:00] | So… | 那么 |
[12:02] | tell me more about this guy you’re seeing. | 跟我再说说你约会的这个男人 |
[12:04] | He sounds charming. | 他听起来很有魅力 |
[12:06] | He is, but that’s not all. | 没错 但这不是全部 |
[12:09] | I really shouldn’t tell you this, | 我真的不该告诉你的 |
[12:11] | but he has a secret. | 但是他有个秘密 |
[12:14] | That he’s a dangerous killer on the run? | 他是个在逃的危险杀手吗 |
[12:16] | You are so funny. | 你真有趣 |
[12:18] | No. | 不是 |
[12:19] | He is a prince. | 他是个王子 |
[12:22] | He doesn’t want anyone to know. | 他不想让别人知道 |
[12:24] | He’s so humble. | 他可谦虚了 |
[12:26] | Finally, I have found a guy | 终于 我找到了一个男人 |
[12:27] | who doesn’t just want me for Daddy’s money. | 不仅仅是因为爸爸的钱才想要我 |
[12:29] | Sounds… too good to be true. | 听起来 好得难以置信 |
[12:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:34] | Can’t wait to see him tonight. | 等不及今晚见他了 |
[12:38] | Tonight? | 今晚 |
[12:39] | So he’s here? | 他在这里吗 |
[12:40] | He is. | 是的 |
[12:42] | And he’s gonna take me to this castle this weekend. | 而且他这周末要带我去个城堡 |
[12:45] | How amazing is that? | 多棒啊 |
[12:47] | Oh, I can’t wait. | 我等不及了 |
[12:51] | Is it normal for you to massage my boobs? | 一般来说你需要揉我奶子吗 |
[12:54] | I can stop if you want. | 你想的话我可以停手 |
[12:57] | Didn’t say that. | 我可没说停 |
[13:04] | Athena Burns? | 阿希娜·伯恩斯 |
[13:05] | I’m Detective Decker. | 我是戴克警探 |
[13:06] | So you are Ben Rivers’ attorney? | 那么你就是本·瑞夫斯的律师了 |
[13:09] | I was, but I haven’t heard from him | 曾经是 但是在他消失后 |
[13:11] | in two years ago, since he disappeared, | 我已经有两年没听到他消息了 |
[13:13] | so I’m not quite sure how much help I’ll be. | 所以我不知道能帮上你们多少 |
[13:15] | That’s interesting, ’cause we know | 这就有意思了 因为我们知道 |
[13:16] | that you’ve been communicating with him over the phone. | 你在和他通过电话进行沟通 |
[13:19] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:20] | And if you have been illegally wiretapping me, | 如果你们非法窃听了我 |
[13:22] | this’ll be a fun lawsuit. | 这个诉讼会很有趣 |
[13:24] | Nope, no wiretapping. | 不 没有窃听 |
[13:25] | We’ve just been tracking him through a friend. | 我们只是通过一个朋友在追踪他 |
[13:26] | More stalking, if you ask me. | 更像是尾行 如果要我说的话 |
[13:33] | I noticed that wherever he’s been, | 我注意到不管他去哪 |
[13:35] | there’s a corresponding phone call to your office. | 都会给你办公室打电话 |
[13:40] | Look, I want to bring him in safely, | 我希望他能安全归案 |
[13:41] | and as his attorney, you should know | 作为他的律师 你应该知道 |
[13:43] | that that’s in his best interest. | 这对他是最好的结果 |
[13:45] | This conversation is over. | 这场谈话结束了 |
[13:47] | Oh, good. | 真好 |
[13:49] | – Good? – Yes. Well, the longer it takes, | -好 -是啊 浪费的时间越久 |
[13:51] | the angrier Maze is going to get. | 麦子就会越生气 |
[13:56] | Who or what is Maze? | 麦子是谁 是什么 |
[13:58] | Maze is the bounty hunter that’s about to catch Rivers. | 麦子是个要抓瑞夫斯的赏金猎人 |
[14:01] | Yes, and when she finally catches up with the poor fellow, | 没错 而当她最终抓到那可怜的家伙后 |
[14:03] | she is going to tear him limb from bloody limb. | 她会把他大卸八块 |
[14:06] | – It’ll be fantastic. – She can’t do that. | -肯定会很刺激 -她不能那么做 |
[14:08] | Oh, no, she | 那可不一定 她 |
[14:08] | definitely has the strength for it, doesn’t she? | 绝对是有那个力气的 对吧 |
[14:10] | Yeah, I mean… | 是啊 就她… |
[14:12] | Actually, do you have to bring a bounty back alive? | 话说 你需要把追捕的人活着带回来吗 |
[14:14] | Would just the head suffice? ‘Cause that is her thing. | 只有头可以么 因为她喜欢拿头 |
[14:16] | Maybe we could just super glue him back together on delivery. | 也许我们送到后可以用胶水把他粘起来 |
[14:19] | You can’t hurt him. | 你们不能伤害他 |
[14:22] | You seem to care about him quite a bit. | 你看起来挺在乎他的 |
[14:25] | Of course. He is my client. | 当然 他是我的客户 |
[14:32] | But… | 但是 |
[14:33] | Marvelous. | 有意思 |
[14:35] | So, tell me, Ms. Burns, | 那么 告诉我 伯恩斯小姐 |
[14:37] | why is his safety so important to you, eh? | 为什么他的安全对你那么重要 |
[14:41] | I… I don’t… | 我 我不是… |
[14:45] | You’re as formidable as your power suit suggests, aren’t you? | 你和你的穿着一样坚挺是吧 |
[14:47] | But don’t worry, you can tell me. | 但是别担心 你可以告诉我 |
[14:49] | I know you want to. | 我知道你想 |
[14:54] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[14:56] | I helped him elude the police, | 我帮助他逃过警察追捕 |
[14:58] | and I have been sending him money ever since. | 而且我一直在资助他 |
[15:01] | Have you now? | 是这样啊 |
[15:05] | He’s a cold-blooded murderer. | 他是个冷血杀手 |
[15:08] | How could he get you to do all this? | 他是怎么让你做这些的 |
[15:10] | Obviously, you’ve never met him. | 显然 你从没见过他 |
[15:12] | He’s not what you’d expect. | 他和你想象的不一样 |
[15:15] | He’s charming. | 他很有魅力 |
[15:16] | And handsome and… | 很帅气 而且… |
[15:20] | when he looks you in the eyes… | 当他看着你的双眼时 |
[15:22] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不管你是什么人 |
[15:26] | You are defenseless against him. | 都抵挡不住他的魅力 |
[15:28] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[15:30] | I thought you were somebody else. | 我认错人了 |
[15:31] | Yeah, that’s kind of the point. | 就是要让你认错 |
[15:47] | Whiskey, splash of water. | 威士忌 加一点水 |
[15:49] | Right away. | 马上到 |
[15:50] | And for the lady? | 这位女士喝什么呢 |
[15:50] | We don’t have time for a drink. | 我们没时间喝酒 |
[15:52] | Well, there’s always time for a drink. | 喝酒总是有时间的 |
[15:59] | Make mine a double. | 给我来双份 |
[16:00] | My pleasure. | 好的 |
[16:01] | That’s more like it. I mean, you should celebrate. | 这样才对 你应该庆祝一下 |
[16:04] | After all, you did just catch | 毕竟 你刚抓到 |
[16:06] | one of the greatest fugitives in the world. | 世界上最恶名昭彰的逃亡者之一 |
[16:07] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[16:09] | ‘Cause I kind of expected a little more killing | 因为我倒是有些期待 |
[16:12] | with my dangerous killer. | 能和最危险的凶手交交手 |
[16:13] | Well, I’m sorry to disappoint you. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[16:14] | Oh, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[16:15] | Tracking you down wasn’t easy, | 追踪你可不容易 |
[16:18] | but I thought you’d at least put up a fight, or run. | 但我以为你至少会反抗或是逃走 |
[16:23] | Still holding out hope you know some kung fu. | 我还希望你会点功夫 |
[16:28] | I know when I’ve been beat. | 该低头时就低头 |
[16:33] | You don’t seem worried, | 对于逃跑了两年 |
[16:34] | for a guy who just got caught after two years on the run. | 又刚被抓到的人来说 你似乎一点也不担心 |
[16:38] | Oh, well, I knew it would happen eventually. | 我知道我被抓是早晚的事 |
[16:40] | Always wondered who’d get me. | 我总是好奇抓到我的会是谁 |
[16:43] | I got to say, | 不得不说 |
[16:44] | I wasn’t expecting someone so… | 我并没有想到是一个 |
[16:46] | – Crazy hot? – Familiar. | -火辣尤物吗 -熟悉的人 |
[16:48] | – We haven’t met. – No, I don’t mean like that. | -我们没见过 -不 我不是这意思 |
[16:51] | I mean, I recognize that look in your eye. | 我是说你的眼神我很熟悉 |
[16:53] | You’re a runner. | 你也在逃跑 |
[16:54] | Just like me. | 和我一样 |
[17:05] | Is that your end game? Try and get into my head? | 这就是你的杀招吗 试图扰乱我的思绪 |
[17:09] | Trust me, it ain’t gonna work. | 相信我 没用的 |
[17:10] | – What’s your name? – Mazikeen Smith. | -你叫什么名字 -麦泽金·史密斯 |
[17:12] | What’s your real name? | 真名呢 |
[17:16] | Fake name. Which means you’re running from something. | 假名 说明你在逃离什么 |
[17:20] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[17:21] | Best way to pretend you’re not running away from something | 假装自己没在逃避任何事物的最佳办法 |
[17:23] | is to run towards something else. | 就是转向别的事物 |
[17:24] | Take it from a guy who knows. | 听听我的经验之谈吧 |
[17:26] | Is that what you do? | 你就是这么做的吗 |
[17:27] | Run into the arms of wealthy women? | 跑向有钱女人的怀抱吗 |
[17:29] | It is not a bad way to live. | 这种生活方式也不错 |
[17:32] | You didn’t hurt Muffy, did you? | 你没伤害莫菲吧 |
[17:33] | I assume that’s how you found me. | 我猜你就是通过她找到我的 |
[17:35] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[17:36] | She means well, poor thing. | 她是一片好心 可怜人 |
[17:38] | And she’s great in the sack. | 而且她的床上功夫更好 |
[17:42] | That she is. | 绝对没错 |
[17:49] | It’s been fun. | 和你聊得很开心 |
[17:51] | But now it’s time to bring you in. | 但是现在该带你归案了 |
[17:54] | Or fight. | 或是打一架 |
[17:56] | Please… fight. | 求求你 打一架吧 |
[18:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:03] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[18:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:06] | There’s a problem. | 有个问题 |
[18:09] | How are you gonna get out of those cuffs? | 你要怎么解开这些手铐呢 |
[18:42] | I don’t know who punched a hole in the bathroom wall. | 我不知道浴室墙上的洞是谁砸的 |
[18:45] | That’s not why I’m calling, but good to know. | 我打给你不是为了这事 但是很高兴知道 |
[18:47] | What, you’re checking up on me? | 怎么 你打来检查我吗 |
[18:49] | I was just calling to see if you’re okay, that’s all. | 我只是打来看看你好不好而已 |
[18:53] | I’m fine, okay? | 我没事 |
[18:54] | In fact, I’m great. | 其实我非常好 |
[18:55] | This Rivers guy is a lot harder to catch than I thought. | 这个瑞夫斯比我想象的要难抓 |
[18:58] | So you haven’t found him yet? | 这么说你还没找到他吗 |
[18:59] | I found him. And he got away. | 我找到他了 但是他跑了 |
[19:01] | And that’s a good thing? What if he comes after you now? | 这是好事吗 如果他现在去找你怎么办 |
[19:04] | You think he would? | 你觉得他会吗 |
[19:05] | Maze… | 麦子 |
[19:08] | Rivers is dangerous in ways | 瑞夫斯危险的地方 |
[19:09] | that I don’t think you’re prepared for. | 我觉得你还没准备好去应付 |
[19:11] | He’s emotionally dangerous. | 他最擅长攻心 |
[19:13] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我完全不知道你什么意思 |
[19:14] | I know, and that’s the problem. | 我知道 所以才是问题 |
[19:16] | If… | 如果 |
[19:20] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[19:21] | Reminding you that you are not Maze’s mother. | 提醒你 你不是麦子的母亲 |
[19:24] | She’s got her big-girl pants on. She’s fine. | 她已经是大人了 她没事的 |
[19:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:26] | Because she caught Rivers, and he got away. | 因为她抓到了瑞夫斯 却被他逃脱了 |
[19:29] | I doubt that. | 这点我表示怀疑 |
[19:31] | Don’t touch my nose. It’s true. | 别碰我的鼻子 这是事实 |
[19:33] | Lucifer, if he already got in her head… | 路西法 如果他已经扰乱了她的思绪 |
[19:34] | He hasn’t. | 他没有 |
[19:35] | He probably just came at her with a flamethrower or something, | 他也许只是拿着喷火器超她冲过去之类的 |
[19:37] | which’ll just piss Maze off even more. | 那样只会让麦子更火大 |
[19:39] | Now, did you tell her | 你有没有告诉她 |
[19:40] | we found out where Rivers has been staying? | 我们找到瑞夫斯的藏身之处了 |
[19:42] | I didn’t. I don’t know if I’m going to. | 我没说 我不知道是否会说 |
[19:44] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[19:46] | Clearly, you’re not. | 你显然不担心 |
[19:47] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不担心 |
[19:48] | I just sent her the address. | 我刚给她发了地址 |
[19:50] | – Lucifer… – A flamethrower, Detective. | -路西法 -喷火器 警探 |
[19:52] | Or maybe even an Uzi. | 甚至是一把乌兹冲锋枪 |
[19:53] | Either way, it’s nothing Maze can’t handle. | 不管怎样 麦子都能搞定 |
[19:56] | I’m sure. | 我很肯定 |
[20:24] | Nice place. | 地方不错啊 |
[20:26] | Wish you had some rock and roll, though. | 倒是希望你有摇滚乐 |
[20:30] | Well, I’ll tell you what. | 这么和你说吧 |
[20:31] | I’ll run down to the store, pick up a couple records, | 我这就去商店里给你挑几张唱片 |
[20:33] | – be right back. – Stay. | -马上回来 -别走 |
[20:35] | There’s always time for a drink. | 喝酒总是有时间的 |
[20:46] | Come on. Didn’t we do this already? | 不是吧 手铐不是已经玩过了吗 |
[20:48] | It’s not going to be so easy this time. | 这次肯定没这么容易 |
[20:53] | That’s a new one. | 这倒是新鲜 |
[20:55] | Look, I really don’t want to fight you. | 我真的不想和你交手 |
[20:57] | Mm, I really do. | 但我真的想 |
[21:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:01] | Play time’s over. | 玩乐时间结束 |
[21:03] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[21:10] | I get it now. The handcuffs, the music. | 我现在懂了 这些手铐和音乐 |
[21:13] | You wanted to dance with me. | 你是想找我跳舞 |
[21:15] | Or I wanted to cover the sounds of screaming. | 或者我只是想掩盖你尖叫的声音 |
[21:21] | I know a little kung fu. | 我确实懂点功夫 |
[21:29] | I’m beginning to think you wanted me to escape that bar. | 我开始怀疑你是故意让我逃离酒吧的 |
[21:31] | You like chasing me, don’t you? | 你喜欢追着我跑 对不对 |
[21:32] | I like a challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[21:34] | Shame it’s not you. | 可惜你没有挑战性 |
[21:40] | I don’t want to shoot you. | 我不想对你开枪 |
[21:43] | Yeah, well, you had no problem | 是吗 但你连杀两人时 |
[21:44] | killing those two people in cold blood. | 可完全没有手下留情 |
[21:48] | Look, I’ve done a lot of terrible things in my life. | 我这辈子做过很多坏事 |
[21:50] | That’s not one of them. | 但那件事不是我做的 |
[21:52] | I was framed. | 有人陷害我 |
[21:55] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[21:57] | Yeah, well, you should. | 可你应该在乎 |
[21:59] | ‘Cause Herrera’s gonna betray you next. | 因为赫雷拉下一个就会背叛你 |
[22:02] | Lieutenant Herrera? | 赫雷拉副队吗 |
[22:03] | – And you must be Detective Decker. – Uh, yes. | -你一定就是戴克警探 -是的 |
[22:05] | – Pleasure. – Pleasure. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[22:06] | I know what this is about, | 我知道您为什么来 |
[22:07] | and I-I didn’t mean to stick my nose in another cop’s case. | 我不是有意插手别的警察的案子的 |
[22:11] | Wait, wait. You think I’m mad? | 等等 你以为我生气了吗 |
[22:13] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[22:14] | You got me a new lead. | 你帮我找到了新线索 |
[22:15] | I’m here to thank you. | 我是来感谢你的 |
[22:18] | Uh, you know, but now that you cracked it open… | 不过 既然你提了这件事 |
[22:20] | if you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[22:22] | I want to carry this one across the finish line. | 我希望后续调查能由我来完成 |
[22:24] | Are you sure? I’m happy to help. | 你确定吗 我很乐意帮忙 |
[22:26] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[22:26] | I’ll give you all the credit. | 最后功劳全部归你 |
[22:28] | It’s just that this one means a lot to me. | 只是这件案子对我意义很大 |
[22:31] | The one that got away, you know? | 求而不得 最是折磨 |
[22:32] | Right. | 好 |
[22:34] | Yeah, of course. Absolutely. | 当然 我理解 |
[22:38] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 再见 |
[22:40] | Thanks, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[22:44] | Yeah, I used to work for Herrera, just like you. | 我以前为赫雷拉做事 跟你一样 |
[22:47] | He sent me to track people down, or worse. | 他派我去抓人 甚至更糟 |
[22:49] | Then, one day, I quit. He didn’t like that. | 有一天我说不干了 他很不爽 |
[22:51] | That’s a really nice story, but like I said… | 你编的故事可真精彩 可我说了 |
[22:54] | – You don’t care. – I don’t. | -你不在乎 -没错 |
[22:56] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[22:58] | Never run on an empty stomach. | 空腹可不能上路 |
[23:00] | Say one word and I’ll break your arm. | 再多嘴我就打断你的胳膊 |
[23:03] | Ah! Okay, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:05] | Whatever you say. We’re just a happy couple. | 你说什么就是什么 毕竟我们夫妻感情好 |
[23:07] | Mr. And Mrs. Mazikeen Smith. | 麦泽金·史密斯夫妇 |
[23:13] | I’ve seen you before. | 我之前见过你 |
[23:35] | Come on, Maze, pick up. Pick up. | 麦子 接电话 快接电话 |
[23:43] | Huh, not a good time, Decker. | 时机不太巧 戴克 |
[23:46] | Hey, it’s me again. | 还是我 |
[23:47] | I-I know you think I’m just being a worrier, | 我知道你觉得我太多心了 |
[23:49] | but there is something strange going on with this case, | 但这件案子真的有点奇怪 |
[23:52] | so call me back ASAP. | 尽快给我回电话吧 |
[24:04] | Look, I have a favor to ask you. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[24:09] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:11] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:13] | Everyone in here dead? | 都死光了吗 |
[24:16] | No? Didn’t think so. | 没有吗 我也觉得 |
[24:25] | All right, we got to get the hell out of here. | 不行 我们得赶紧离开这里 |
[24:27] | We can’t just wait for her to mow us down. | 不能坐以待毙 等着她找过来 |
[24:30] | Oh, I’m not waiting. | 我才不会等 |
[24:33] | Seriously? Knives to a gunfight? | 搞什么 带着匕首去枪战 |
[24:38] | What the hell was that suppo… | 你觉得能打中什么… |
[24:43] | And you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[24:48] | See? | 看到了吗 |
[24:50] | I don’t need a gun to save your ass. | 我不需要枪也能救你 |
[24:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:52] | Well, define “Saved,” exactly. | 这得看你怎么”救”了 |
[25:02] | I’ve never seen the detective quite like it. | 我没见过警探这个样子 |
[25:04] | She’s afraid that Maze will get bamboozled | 她担心麦子会被蒙骗 |
[25:07] | into helping this handsome con man. | 反过来帮助那个帅哥骗子 |
[25:09] | It’s preposterous. | 怎么可能 |
[25:10] | And you’re not concerned? | 你就完全不担心吗 |
[25:13] | Oh, please. | 拜托 |
[25:14] | Maze and I have been through the plagues, the floods, | 我和麦子经历过大瘟疫 大洪水 |
[25:16] | the Dave Matthews Band. | 大卫·马修乐队 |
[25:18] | She can handle a measly bounty, I’m sure. | 小小的赏金猎物 不足为惧 |
[25:21] | What if it’s not a bounty she’s after? | 如果她想要的不是赏金呢 |
[25:23] | What if she’s trying to prove something? | 如果她是想证明什么呢 |
[25:25] | What, that she can scare an entire country? | 怎么 证明她能吓到整个国家吗 |
[25:28] | Or that her life has meaning. | 或者 证明她的生活有意义 |
[25:32] | With or without a soul. | 无论有没有灵魂 |
[25:34] | Every one of us | 我们每个人 |
[25:34] | wants to connect to something, Lucifer. | 都渴望与事物产生连结 路西法 |
[25:37] | – Or someone. – Oh, come on. | -或是与人 -得了吧 |
[25:39] | She’s a demon. | 她是恶魔 |
[25:40] | Oh. Apologies. One sec. | 抱歉 稍等下 |
[25:48] | Uh, I-I can’t talk right now, Maze. | 我现在不方便说话 麦子 |
[25:52] | I’m with a patient. | 有患者在 |
[25:52] | Yeah, well, so am I. | 是吗 我也有患者 |
[25:57] | Is that a gunshot wound? | 那是枪伤吗 |
[25:58] | Oh, Mazikeen, you little rascal. | 麦泽金 你个小坏蛋 |
[26:00] | Did you shoot the fellow? Well done. | 给他来了一枪吗 干得漂亮 |
[26:02] | No, I didn’t shoot him. | 不 我没打他 |
[26:03] | Some psycho from room service did. | 是一个客房服务的疯子打的 |
[26:05] | Well, so much for Canadian hospitality. | 看来加拿大的待客礼仪也不怎么样 |
[26:08] | Look, I don’t have time to explain, okay? | 没时间解释了 |
[26:10] | How do I stop this human from dying? | 要怎么让这个人类不死 |
[26:12] | Take him to a hospital, that’s how. | 带他去医院 就这样 |
[26:14] | I mean, how many times do I have to tell you | 你要我跟你说多少次 |
[26:16] | I’m not that kind of doctor? | 我不是那种医生 |
[26:20] | Whoa. Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[26:22] | First things first, | 先说重点 |
[26:23] | did the bullet go all the way through? | 子弹穿过他身体了吗 |
[26:27] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:28] | Ow! What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[26:30] | Get… Stop it! | 住手 |
[26:33] | Get– Will you s… | 别 别动了… |
[26:34] | Alright, it’s still in there. | 确认了 子弹还在 |
[26:35] | – Good. – Okay, all right. | -很好 -好吧 |
[26:36] | Well, in order to stop the bleeding, | 为了止血 |
[26:37] | you’re going to have to remove the bullet | 你需要取出子弹 |
[26:40] | and stitch up the wound. | 并缝合伤口 |
[26:42] | Oh, yeah, you know what, I’m good. | 不用了 我没事 |
[26:44] | Relax, okay? | 放松点 |
[26:45] | I’m great at dismembering humans. | 我很擅长肢解人类 |
[26:47] | How hard can it be to fix one? | 修好一个又能有多难 |
[26:48] | Maybe you should listen to him, Maze. | 也许你该听他的 麦子 |
[26:50] | I mean, it’s everyone’s right to refuse treatment. | 毕竟每个人都有拒绝治疗的权利 |
[26:52] | He is my bounty and I am taking him in one piece. | 他是我的猎物 我要把他完好无损地带回去 |
[26:55] | Just tell me what to do, Doc. | 告诉我怎么做 医生 |
[26:56] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[26:57] | Uh, find the hotel sewing kit. | 找到宾馆里的针线包 |
[26:59] | You can stitch him up with that, | 你可以把他的伤口缝合 |
[27:01] | and you’ll need alcohol for the wound. | 你还需要酒精来清洗伤口 |
[27:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:12] | Well, you’re not that handsome. | 你也没多么帅气嘛 |
[27:14] | That’s helpful. Thank you. | 真有帮助 谢谢你 |
[27:15] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[27:17] | Got everything. | 都拿来了 |
[27:18] | What… | 搞什么… |
[27:20] | Next. | 然后呢 |
[27:20] | Well, you’ll have to… | 你还需要… |
[27:23] | fish out the bullet. | 把子弹抠出来 |
[27:25] | Oh, you know what, I’ve grown kind of attached to it. | 说实话 我已经有点舍不得这颗子弹了 |
[27:27] | I think I’m gonna keep it. Thank you, though. | 我准备留着它 还是谢谢你了 |
[27:30] | And if you have any sedatives, | 如果你有任何镇静剂 |
[27:31] | I highly recommend he takes them. | 我强烈建议让他服用 |
[27:33] | – You got any drugs? – What? | -你有药吗 -什么 |
[27:35] | Too bad. | 没办法了 |
[27:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:53] | You know, I-I got this. I’ll let you know if he dies. | 我能搞定 要是他死了 我再打给你们 |
[28:00] | Is it me, or did the most skilled torturer Hell’s ever known | 是我看错了 还是全地狱最高超的施刑者 |
[28:03] | just fluff that man’s pillow? | 给那男人拍软了枕头 |
[28:07] | It’s not you. | 你没看错 |
[28:09] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:10] | Then it’s true. | 那是真的了 |
[28:13] | He broke my Maze. | 他打破了麦子的心防 |
[28:27] | Well, this is different. | 真没想到 |
[28:30] | That’s Miss Alien. | 那是外星人小姐 |
[28:32] | Nothing weird happened, if that’s what you’re wondering. | 如果你在怀疑 我没对你做什么 |
[28:36] | I-I wasn’t. But thank you. | 我没怀疑 不过谢谢你 |
[28:40] | Oh, my head hurts. | 我的头好疼 |
[28:41] | Yeah, pre-surgical knockout. | 手术前我把你敲晕了 |
[28:43] | Least I got the bullet out, though. | 不过至少我把子弹拿出来了 |
[28:47] | Is that a button? | 这是纽扣吗 |
[28:50] | Sure. | 是 |
[28:51] | Come on. Get ready. | 起来 穿好衣服 |
[28:52] | We’re leaving in five. | 我们五分钟之后就走 |
[28:54] | You take me back, I’m a dead man. | 你把我带回去 我必死无疑 |
[28:56] | Not my problem. | 与我无关 |
[28:57] | You still think I’m guilty. | 你还觉得我有罪吗 |
[28:59] | Even after they tried to kill me. | 即使他们想杀了我 |
[29:01] | Fugitives get shot at. Occupational hazard. | 逃亡者就是会被射杀 算是职业危害吧 |
[29:03] | I’m telling you, Herrera paid the security guard to lie. | 听我说 赫雷拉付钱让保安说谎 |
[29:07] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[29:08] | Yeah, it does. | 这当然重要 |
[29:10] | I didn’t kill those kids. | 我没杀那些孩子 |
[29:12] | They were teenagers. That’s why I refused. | 他们还是青少年 所以我拒绝了 |
[29:15] | Why? No challenge? | 怎么 没挑战性吗 |
[29:18] | No. | 不 |
[29:19] | ‘Cause when you kill, you lose a piece of your soul. | 因为如果杀了孩子 你会逐渐失去灵魂 |
[29:22] | I’m trying to hold on to what I got left of mine. | 我还想留住我剩下的这些灵魂呢 |
[29:26] | I get the feeling you understand that. | 我感觉你明白的 |
[29:27] | Sorry. No soul here. | 抱歉 我没灵魂 |
[29:29] | Really? | 是吗 |
[29:33] | That’s not what I see. | 我看到的可不是这样 |
[29:37] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[29:38] | More room service? | 还是客房服务吗 |
[29:44] | Seriously! | 有没有搞错 |
[29:46] | You don’t look before you throw? | 你甩飞刀之前都不看看是谁吗 |
[29:47] | What are you doing here, Dan? | 你来这里干什么 丹 |
[29:50] | I don’t know, Maze, you tell me. | 我不知道 麦子 你告诉我 |
[29:52] | I should be drinking a mai tai right now, | 我现在本该在喝鸡尾酒 |
[29:53] | but instead, I’m getting worried phone calls from Chloe | 然而我却接了克洛伊打来的担忧电话 |
[29:55] | asking me to check up on you. | 让我来看看你 |
[29:56] | And you did it? | 那你就来了 |
[29:59] | I was on a layover in Vancouver, okay? | 我在温哥华转机 好吗 |
[30:02] | It was a miles flight. | 很远的飞行 |
[30:03] | I just… | 我只是… |
[30:05] | I shouldn’t have come here. | 我不该来的 |
[30:05] | What is Decker so worried out about anyway? | 戴克在担心什么 |
[30:11] | Something about this Rivers case. | 她觉得瑞夫斯案有问题 |
[30:14] | She thinks that something weird might be going on with… | 她认为这案子似乎有什么蹊跷… |
[30:16] | – With the lieutenant? – Yeah. | -关于副队的 -是的 |
[30:19] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[30:20] | ‘Cause my bounty just said the same thing. | 我的猎物刚刚说了同样的话 |
[30:23] | River… | 瑞夫斯 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:35] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[30:38] | I filled Chloe in on Rivers’ story. | 我把瑞夫斯的话告诉克洛伊了 |
[30:40] | Lying security guard? | 保安说谎 |
[30:42] | I don’t know, Maze. | 我说不好 麦子 |
[30:44] | Sounds like a long shot. | 听起来像假的 |
[30:45] | You think I got played. | 你觉得我被耍了 |
[30:48] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[30:50] | Rivers is a con man. | 瑞夫斯是个骗子 |
[30:52] | – I’m not an idiot, Dan. – I know. | -我不傻 丹 -我知道 |
[30:54] | You said it yourself: | 你自己说的 |
[30:55] | there’s something weird going on with this Herrera guy. | 这个赫雷拉有点不对劲 |
[30:57] | If Rivers is so innocent, why the hell did he run? | 如果瑞夫斯是无辜的 那他为何要跑 |
[31:02] | ‘Cause who would believe him? | 因为谁会相信他呢 |
[31:04] | Even I didn’t. | 连我都不相信他 |
[31:07] | Either way, psycho room service chick is out there. | 总之 疯狂客服妞还在外面逃窜 |
[31:10] | We need to get to him before she does. | 我们得在她之前找到他 |
[31:12] | How? | 怎么找 |
[31:13] | What, with my knives and your gun? | 有了我的刀和你的枪 |
[31:15] | Piece a cake. | 轻而易举 |
[31:17] | One small problem. | 有个小问题 |
[31:19] | I don’t actually have my gun. | 我还真没带枪 |
[31:21] | You’re a cop and you don’t have your gun? | 你是个警察 竟然没带枪 |
[31:23] | I’m supposed to be on vacation. | 我本来应该在度假的 |
[31:25] | A boring one, apparently. | 显然是个无聊的假期 |
[31:26] | You want to help this guy? | 你想帮他吗 |
[31:27] | The best thing to do is to turn this case over to the Canadians. | 那你最好把案子转交给加拿大方面 |
[31:30] | Let the Mounties handle it. | 让加拿大骑警们来处理 |
[31:31] | Why? So they can nice the bad guys to death? | 为什么 他们能把坏人热情接待死吗 |
[31:34] | We don’t have any jurisdiction here, Maze. | 我们在这儿没有执法权 麦子 |
[31:36] | This whole thing can get real messy real fast. | 事态会迅速恶化的 |
[31:40] | Fine. Have it your way. | 好吧 那按你说的来吧 |
[31:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:44] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[31:46] | Well, I’m just, uh, I’m surprised you actually agreed. | 我很惊讶你居然会同意 |
[31:48] | It… | 这 |
[31:50] | shows growth. | 展现了成熟的态度 |
[31:52] | It’s healthy. | 这很健康 |
[31:54] | Nice. | 很好 |
[31:56] | Uh, yeah, this is Detective Espinoza | 我是埃斯皮诺沙警探 |
[31:58] | from the Los Angeles Police Department. | 来自洛杉矶警察局 |
[32:00] | I need to report a fugitive. | 我要举报一名逃犯 |
[32:03] | Yeah. Uh, yeah, one second. | 稍等一下 |
[32:04] | Hey, what was Rivers… | 瑞夫斯穿的什么 |
[32:08] | …wearing? | 衣服 |
[32:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:12] | Ah! There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[32:14] | Okay, you were right. | 你是对的 |
[32:15] | It seems this Rivers fellow may have indeed hoodwinked Maze. | 看来瑞夫斯这家伙可能真把麦子给蒙住了 |
[32:18] | Or maybe I was wrong. | 也可能是我错了 |
[32:22] | Okay, who are you and what have you done with the detective? | 你是谁 你把警探藏到哪里去了 |
[32:24] | Turns out Maze spoke to Rivers. | 原来麦子和瑞夫斯谈了 |
[32:27] | He claims the security guard was lying, | 瑞夫斯声称保安在撒谎 |
[32:29] | that he was forced to pin the murder on him. | 保安是被迫指认他是凶手的 |
[32:31] | That’s why Rivers is on the run. | 所以瑞夫斯才逃了 |
[32:32] | And you believe that preposterous story? | 你居然相信这么个荒唐事 |
[32:34] | An innocent man wrongly accused? | 无辜的人被错怪了 |
[32:36] | I mean, where did he escape from, Shawshank? | 他从哪儿逃出来的 肖申克吗 |
[32:38] | Did he crawl through a mile of sh… | 他是从一管子屎里面爬出来的吗 |
[32:39] | It’s not like Maze to reach out with a lead. | 麦子很少让别人帮忙调查线索 |
[32:41] | I know. This is much worse than I thought. | 我知道 这比我想象的要坏的多 |
[32:42] | I mean, first she fluffs the man’s pillow, | 一开始她给这个男的拍软枕头 |
[32:45] | and now she’s trying to clear his name. | 现在她想帮他洗清罪名 |
[32:47] | Do you know, I never thought I’d say this, Detective, | 我从没想到我会这样说 警探 |
[32:48] | but we need to go to Canada. | 但我们得去趟加拿大 |
[32:50] | – Now. – Wait. Hold on! Hold on. | -现在马上 -等一下 |
[32:52] | I can tell you’re worried– | 我知道你很担心 |
[32:54] | and that’s actually really endearing– | 这真的很可爱 |
[32:56] | but Dan’s there. | 不过丹在那里 |
[32:56] | – That’s worse. – Right now, | -那就更糟了 -现在 |
[32:58] | Maze needs a different kind of help. | 麦子需要另一种帮助 |
[32:59] | What, some strong drugs and a lobotomy? | 什么 强效麻醉药和脑叶切除术吗 |
[33:01] | She needs us to trust her. | 她需要我们相信她 |
[33:05] | You’re actually serious, aren’t you? | 你是认真的 是吗 |
[33:07] | You’re the one who said Maze can handle herself, | 是你说麦子能照顾好自己的 |
[33:09] | and I think you’re right. | 而且我认为你是对的 |
[33:11] | She trusts us enough to ask for help. | 她足够相信我们才要我们帮忙的 |
[33:13] | We owe it to her to follow her lead. | 我们应该按她的思路来 |
[33:15] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[33:16] | Unless this is about you being the overprotective mother. | 除非你也像当妈的一样保护欲过剩 |
[33:19] | Oh. Low blow, Detective. | 这话好伤人啊 警探 |
[33:21] | Fine. Let’s speak to the security guard, | 好吧 我们去找那个保安谈谈 |
[33:23] | if only to prove that this Rivers | 如果最后证实这个瑞夫斯 |
[33:24] | is indeed a con man so I can freely punch him | 确实是个骗子 我就能无所顾忌地胖揍他 |
[33:26] | in his mildly handsome face. | 那张自命不凡的普通帅脸蛋了 |
[33:48] | Thanks for coming in, Pete. | 皮特 感谢你过来一趟 |
[33:49] | We just have some questions about the Rivers case | 关于瑞夫斯案我们还有几个问题想问 |
[33:51] | and to clarify some things about your testimony. | 澄清你证词里的某些细节 |
[33:53] | I.E., tell us what we all already know. | 比如 把我们已经知道的再说一遍 |
[33:57] | Guilty. | 他有罪 |
[34:00] | Anything I can do. | 愿意效劳 |
[34:01] | Thanks. Is it true | 谢谢 你是否 |
[34:03] | that you saw Rivers shoot those two kids at point-blank range? | 看到瑞夫斯近距离射杀了那两个孩子 |
[34:06] | – Sadly, yes. – See? | -很不幸 是的 -看到没 |
[34:07] | What did I tell you? Guilty. | 我跟你说什么来着 他有罪 |
[34:09] | Now can I go to Canada? | 现在我能去加拿大了吗 |
[34:10] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[34:12] | How many times did you see him fire, exactly? | 你一共看到他开了几枪 |
[34:15] | Oh. Uh, it was a few years ago. | 这是几年前的事了 |
[34:18] | Hard to remember now. | 现在都记不清了 |
[34:19] | Oh, come now, Peter. | 别这样 皮特 |
[34:20] | Think about it. I mean, a rotten apple like Rivers | 想想嘛 像瑞夫斯那样的烂人 |
[34:22] | would shoot every bullet he had, wouldn’t he? | 肯定把子弹都打光了 对吧 |
[34:24] | – Lucifer. – How many’s in a clip? 12? | -路西法 -一匣子弹有多少 十二 |
[34:26] | – 15? 20? – Please… | -十五 二十 -别这样 |
[34:28] | Yeah. That sounds about right. | 好像是这样的 |
[34:30] | He’s a vile predator, | 他是个卑劣的捕食者 |
[34:31] | – that one, isn’t he? – The worst. | -对吗 -最坏的那种 |
[34:33] | Bet he shot those poor kids right in the back, didn’t he? | 他从后面射杀了那两个无辜的孩子 对吗 |
[34:37] | He totally did. | 完全正确 |
[34:39] | Really? Cause in your testimony, | 是吗 但在你的证词里 |
[34:42] | you said it was the other way around. | 你说的是从正面射杀的 |
[34:45] | You know, I… | 是这样 我 |
[34:47] | By… I assume by “Back,” You meant, like… | 我认为你说的后面 指的是 |
[34:50] | – the opposite. – Oh, so you’re just telling us | -相对的方向 -所以我们想听哪个方向 |
[34:52] | what you think we want to hear, huh? | 你就告诉我们是哪个方向 |
[34:56] | I thought that’s what you wanted. | 我以为你们就想要我这么说 |
[34:58] | – Aren’t you working with… – Herrera? | -你们不是和那个谁合作吗 -赫雷拉 |
[35:02] | Not exactly. | 并不是 |
[35:05] | Wait. | 等等 |
[35:05] | What just happened? | 这是什么情况 |
[35:07] | Maze is right. Rivers is innocent. | 麦子是对的 瑞夫斯是无辜的 |
[35:10] | Which means she’s in more trouble than she knows. | 这说明她不知道自己惹了多大的麻烦 |
[35:36] | Hey! Room Service! | 服务员 |
[35:38] | That’s my bounty, bitch. | 他是我的猎物 贱人 |
[35:43] | Well, well, if it isn’t our clever little friend | 这不是我们那位带刀的 |
[35:46] | with the knives. | 聪明朋友吗 |
[35:48] | – So nice of you to join us. – Back off. | -谢谢你的加入 -滚 |
[35:51] | He’s mine. | 他是我的 |
[35:53] | Okay, first off, | 好吧 首先 |
[35:54] | ladies, I don’t belong to anyone. | 女士们 我不属于任何人 |
[35:57] | And, secondly, | 其次 |
[35:58] | I got these guys exactly where I want them. | 这些人出现这里正中我下怀 |
[36:01] | This gun to my head? | 这支指着我脑袋的枪 |
[36:03] | I like it there. | 我愿意被它指着 |
[36:04] | And these big scowly dudes, | 这些愁眉苦脸的大块头 |
[36:07] | harmless. | 伤不了我 |
[36:08] | So you should go before you get in the way. | 所以你应该赶紧离开 省得碍事 |
[36:14] | What part of “You’re my bounty” | “你是我的”这句话里哪个字 |
[36:16] | do you not get? | 你没听清楚 |
[36:21] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[36:23] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[36:24] | that part’s true. | 你哪儿也去不了 |
[36:26] | See, you saved us a trip. | 你瞧 你给我们省事了 |
[36:29] | After all, we weren’t about to let you live | 本来我们也没打算让你活着 |
[36:32] | after you threw a damn knife at me. | 谁叫你朝我扔刀子 |
[36:34] | Oh, well, thanks for bringing backup. | 多谢你带援兵来 |
[36:36] | More fun for me. | 我玩得更尽兴 |
[36:38] | Oh, and he’s cute, too. | 他还是个鲜肉呢 |
[36:41] | Bonus. | 更棒了 |
[36:42] | Kill her first. | 先杀她 |
[37:00] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[37:27] | Look who saved who. | 看看是谁救了谁 |
[37:32] | I told you I had ’em. | 我就说我能拿下他们的 |
[37:45] | You opened your stitch, didn’t you? | 你又把伤口扯开了吧 |
[37:47] | I hope I didn’t lose the button. | 希望扣子没掉 |
[38:01] | I’ll handle this. | 我来处理 |
[38:03] | Go. | 快走 |
[38:04] | Come on. | 快 |
[38:13] | Okay, seriously, this is getting old. | 说真的 这一套有点腻了 |
[38:15] | Why are you in my office now? | 你又在我办公室做什么 |
[38:17] | Uh, correction, it was your office. | 纠正一下 现在不是你办公室了 |
[38:20] | Turns out murderers aren’t allowed to masquerade | 原来凶手假扮成副队 |
[38:22] | as lieutenants anymore. | 是不允许的 |
[38:23] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[38:25] | He’s talking about how you had | 他在说你是怎么 |
[38:27] | those kids killed, how you framed Rivers, | 杀了那些孩子 再把罪名栽给瑞夫斯 |
[38:29] | and you almost killed our friend | 而你差点杀了我们的朋友 |
[38:31] | who was trying to clean up your mess. | 她还试着给你擦屁股 |
[38:33] | Okay, wait a minute, all right? Wait. | 你们等等 别急好吗 |
[38:35] | This is absurd. | 太荒唐了 |
[38:35] | You can’t possibly believe a-a con man’s story. | 你们怎么能相信一个骗子的说法呢 |
[38:38] | We don’t have to. | 我们不用信他 |
[38:40] | We have testimony from the guard you forced to lie. | 我们拿到了保安指证你逼他撒谎的证词 |
[38:42] | Uh, and the hit man you hired | 而且你雇佣的杀手 |
[38:44] | is currently in Canadian custody. | 已经被加拿大警方逮捕了 |
[38:46] | But don’t worry, they gave you all the credit. | 不过别担心 他们把责任全推给你了 |
[38:49] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[38:50] | Oh, come on. Really? | 拜托 当真的吗 |
[38:51] | Yes. Really. | 没错 当真的 |
[38:53] | And if it’s any consolation, | 如果能让你安慰一点的话 |
[38:54] | I suggested we beat you to death with our bare hands, | 我曾建议我们把你活活打死 |
[38:56] | but the detective insisted we do it by the book. | 但警探坚持要按规矩来 |
[38:58] | And considering I know where you’re eventually going to go, | 考虑到我知道你最终会去什么地方 |
[39:01] | that’s fine by me. | 我也能接受 |
[39:17] | Thanks, Decker. | 多谢了 戴克 |
[39:23] | Well, looks like all your whining finally paid off. | 看来你之前叽歪的话管用了 |
[39:28] | Herrera just got arrested for the murder of those two kids. | 赫雷拉因为杀害两名儿童刚刚被捕 |
[39:32] | So… | 所以 |
[39:32] | So… | 所以 |
[39:35] | so I’m not a fugitive anymore. | 所以我不是逃犯了 |
[39:36] | Yeah, which kind of screws me, | 是啊 让我挺失望的 |
[39:38] | ’cause you’re also not my bounty anymore either. | 因为你也不再是我的捕猎对象了 |
[39:42] | No good deed. | 好人难做啊 |
[39:50] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你没听清我说的话吗 |
[39:52] | You don’t have to run anymore. | 你不用再跑了 |
[39:54] | You can… come home. | 你可以 回家了 |
[39:59] | Yeah, you don’t get it. | 你还是不明白啊 |
[40:01] | This doesn’t end with Herrera. | 这事并非到赫雷拉为止 |
[40:03] | He’s just a cog in the machine. | 他只是个小卒子 |
[40:06] | The people he works for, they’ll never stop chasing me. | 他上头的人不会对我善罢甘休的 |
[40:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:12] | Dramatic much? | 好吓人哦 |
[40:13] | If you worked for Herrera, they know about you, too. | 如果你给赫雷拉干过活 那他们也知道你 |
[40:17] | Everything about you. | 关于你的一切 |
[40:18] | I sincerely doubt that. | 我由衷怀疑这一点 |
[40:20] | Yeah, well, you don’t know them like I do. | 你不像我这么了解他们 |
[40:27] | I can never stop running, Maze. | 我绝不能停下来 麦子 |
[40:31] | But what if… | 但如果 |
[40:34] | what if you came with me? | 如果你和我一起呢 |
[40:38] | We can do this, Maze. | 我们可以的 麦子 |
[40:40] | You and me, we’re the same. | 你和我 都是一类人 |
[40:42] | No roots. No family. | 无牵无挂 无亲无故 |
[40:46] | We can… hit a new city every week, | 我们可以 每周都去一座新城市 |
[40:49] | see the most beautiful places, | 看遍最美的风景 |
[40:51] | live every day like it’s our last. | 每一天都过得像最后一天 |
[40:55] | And all you got to do is… | 而你只需要 |
[40:57] | join me. | 跟我走 |
[41:11] | Welcome back, Maze. | 欢迎回来 麦子 |
[41:13] | Welcome home, lady. | 欢迎归来 女士 |
[41:15] | Missed you, Maze. | 我好想你 麦子 |
[41:17] | Didn’t doubt you for a minute. | 我从来没有怀疑过你 |
[41:23] | Forgetting something? | 你忘了什么了吧 |
[41:28] | I, uh, can get you a new one. | 我可以给你买个新的 |
[41:31] | She kind of got a little… | 她似乎有点 |
[41:33] | dirty. | 脏了 |
[41:35] | Is that… blood? | 这是… 血吗 |
[41:38] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[41:39] | Awesome! | 太酷了 |
[41:41] | No, why don’t we put Miss Alien in the wash. | 要不我们把外星人小姐放进洗衣机吧 |
[41:46] | You won’t change her, right? | 你不会要改变她吧 |
[41:51] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[41:53] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[41:56] | I’m exactly where I want to be. | 这正是我想要的状态 |
[42:12] | You’re not coming, are you? | 你不会来的 是不是 |
[42:14] | You may not have roots, but… | 你也许无牵无挂 但我 |
[42:17] | turns out I do. | 还是有牵挂的 |
[42:20] | And I may even… | 我甚至还有些 |
[42:24] | …miss them. | 想他们了 |
[42:25] | And here you thought you didn’t have a soul. | 而你还以为自己没有灵魂 |
[42:29] | Remember what I said, Maze. | 记住我的话 麦子 |
[42:32] | Be careful. | 要小心 |
[42:34] | They know more than you think. | 他们知道的比你以为的还多 |
[42:58] | 魅魔麦泽金 路西法·晨星 | |
[42:58] | 高德 夏洛特·理查德 阿曼纳迪尔/迦南医生 |