时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – What do you desire? – I want her to choose me. | -你想要的是什么 -我想要她选择我 |
[00:06] | I never told you what I want. I want you. | 我从来没说过我想要什么 我想要你 |
[00:08] | So you thought I wouldn’t find out your mark is fake. | 你以为我不会发现你的血印是假的吗 |
[00:11] | Maybe not tonight, but I am coming for you. | 今晚就算了 但我早晚会来取你性命 |
[00:13] | Neither I nor Lucifer have the power | 我和路西法都没有能力 |
[00:15] | to get anyone into Heaven. | 带人升入天堂 |
[00:17] | I’m going to Hell. | 我会下地狱的 |
[00:18] | Well, I was hoping that you might be able | 我在想你也许 |
[00:19] | to help me out again. | 能再帮我一回 |
[00:20] | Any chance to get in His good graces, I’m in. | 只要能让我重回上帝荣光之下 我什么都做 |
[00:23] | I know you’re not trying to freak Chloe out, | 我知道你是不想让克洛伊紧张 |
[00:25] | but you’re getting in her head. | 但是你在扰乱她的思维 |
[00:27] | – Let’s elope. – I can’t marry you. | -咱们私奔吧 -我不能嫁给你了 |
[00:29] | I’m sorry, Marcus. | 抱歉了 马库斯 |
[00:31] | – Oh, no ring. – No ring. | -戒指没了 -戒指没了 |
[00:47] | You know, I’m really glad that you told me how you felt. | 我很高兴你告诉了我你的感受 |
[00:50] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:52] | All that unresolved sexual tension? | 这么多未得到释放的性张力 |
[00:55] | It was kind of fun. | 还蛮好玩的 |
[01:07] | They’re gonna burn the house down | 我们如果不出去 |
[01:09] | if we don’t get out there. | 他们会把房子都烧了的 |
[01:12] | I made the batter, Dan. | 我做了面糊 丹 |
[01:14] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[01:15] | Well, sweet, because the waffle king has arrived. | 太好了 华夫饼之王来了 |
[01:17] | Step aside, my lady. | 请让开 女士 |
[01:21] | Good morning, Micah. | 早啊 迈加 |
[01:37] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[01:44] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:47] | Is it the same nightmare? | 又做那个噩梦了吗 |
[01:51] | Except this time, you were in it. | 但这次 你也在 |
[02:00] | So… | 那么 |
[02:01] | are you going to tell Chloe now? | 你这下要告诉克洛伊了吗 |
[02:04] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[02:06] | Everything. | 一切 |
[02:07] | What we talked about in your penthouse | 我们在你顶层公寓里谈的那些 |
[02:10] | before she got engaged? | 在她订婚之前 |
[02:11] | When you said, “I want her to choose me.” | 你说 “我想要她选择我” |
[02:17] | Right. Yes. | 是啊 没错 |
[02:19] | No, no. No need. | 不不 没必要 |
[02:20] | She broke it off with Pierce, so I win. | 她都跟皮尔斯分手了 我赢了 |
[02:23] | Yes, I know that they broke up, | 我知道他们分手了 |
[02:24] | but just because she didn’t choose Pierce | 但虽然她没选皮尔斯 |
[02:26] | doesn’t mean she chose you. | 不代表她选了你 |
[02:29] | And just because she un-chose Pierce | 虽然她不选了皮尔斯 |
[02:31] | doesn’t not mean she didn’t choose me. | 不代表她没选我 |
[02:33] | Point is, | 重点是 |
[02:34] | no need to rock the boat. | 不用搅动局面 |
[02:35] | I mean, we all know how the detective gets | 我们都知道警探被逼时 |
[02:37] | when you push her. | 会怎么样 |
[02:38] | Plus, you know, she’s on the rebound. | 而且 她正在恢复期 |
[02:40] | Those are excuses. | 那都是借口 |
[02:42] | I think it’s best if everyone involved just goes back to normal. | 我觉得所有相关人士都回归正常会最好 |
[02:46] | Easier said than done, Lucifer. | 说得容易做着难 路西法 |
[02:50] | Yes, you may be right. | 嗯 你可能是对的 |
[02:52] | Maybe I should do normal rather than just say it. | 或许我该表现得正常 而不只是说 |
[02:57] | Help speed things along a little. | 帮忙加速事情进展 |
[03:00] | Another nugget. | 又帮忙了 |
[03:01] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[03:04] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[03:05] | Back to normal. | 真回归正常了 |
[03:16] | Is that really Forest Clay’s wife? | 那真是弗瑞斯特·克雷的妻子吗 |
[03:19] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[03:20] | Before you say anything, | 你说话之前 |
[03:22] | I just really want to apologize for… | 我想先向你道歉 |
[03:25] | the event that should not be named. | 为那件不该被提起的事件 |
[03:26] | – The what? – The bachelorette party | -什么 -地狱的 |
[03:28] | from hell. I-I got caught up. | 单身派对 我太着迷了 |
[03:30] | – I acted selfish. Just… – Ella, it’s fine. | -我表现得很自私 -艾拉 没事的 |
[03:32] | – And… – Is that someone playing piano? | -而且 -是有人在弹钢琴吗 |
[03:35] | I think so. | 好像是 |
[03:36] | At a crime scene? | 在犯罪现场弹 |
[03:45] | You look familiar. Have we met? | 你好眼熟 我们见过吗 |
[03:48] | What? | 什么 |
[03:49] | Then you ask if I like to play cop. | 然后你说 我喜欢玩警察扮演吗 |
[03:51] | And I say, “No, I like to play in general,” | 我说 “不 我这人就是特别爱玩” |
[03:53] | Detective, except you were on the other side of the piano. | 警探 不过你当时是在钢琴那边 |
[03:55] | That’s right, yes. That’s what we said when we first met. | 是啊 那是我们初遇时的对话 |
[03:58] | – Yeah. – What are you doing? | -是 -你干什么呢 |
[03:59] | I’m reminding us both of a life less complicated. | 我在提醒我们没那么复杂的生活 |
[04:02] | You know, before all that… | 在发生 |
[04:03] | Lieutenant-shaped nonsense. | 副队那些破事之前 |
[04:05] | So we can go back to normal. | 这样我们好回归正常 |
[04:07] | For example, I’m sure you remember this little ditty. | 比如 你肯定记得这个小调儿 |
[04:12] | Come on, take the top line, Detective. | 来嘛 唱第一句吧 警探 |
[04:14] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[04:15] | Lucifer. For once, | 路西法 就这一次 |
[04:16] | I agree with you, and I would love nothing more | 我同意 我非常想 |
[04:19] | than for things to go back to normal. | 一切恢复正常 |
[04:21] | As long as it means we can get back to work. | 只要我们是继续工作 |
[04:24] | Yes, absolutely. | 好的 当然 |
[04:26] | A mystery waits to be solved. | 一个谜团等待破解 |
[04:28] | – Onwards, Detective. – Thank you. | -前进吧 警探 -谢谢 |
[04:31] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[04:32] | I just really want to apologize | 我想为毁了 |
[04:34] | for ruining your engagement, Chloe. | 你的订婚道歉 克洛伊 |
[04:35] | You know, I-I made it about me | 我只顾自己玩 |
[04:37] | when I should have been listening to your needs. | 我本该聆听你的需求 |
[04:40] | You know, what I need is to move on. | 我需要的是向前看 |
[04:42] | Agreed. There’s no point dwelling in the past, | 同意 没必要沉湎过去 |
[04:44] | so let’s all move on | 所以 我们都向前看吧 |
[04:45] | by moving even further back, shall we? | 再往后退几步 |
[04:49] | I mean, they’re not breast implants, | 这虽然不是胸部植入物 |
[04:50] | but in a pinch… | 但也没办法了 |
[04:52] | No, no, no. No, no, no. | 不不 |
[04:55] | No, no, no. Please stop. Please stop that. | 不不 停下 别闹了 |
[04:57] | – Thank you. – Why? What, they’re not evidence, are they? | -谢谢 -怎么了 这不是证据吧 |
[04:58] | ‘Cause I wouldn’t be the carefree rogue of yore | 如果它们不是玩的 我也不会 |
[05:00] | if they weren’t. | 这么欢乐了 |
[05:01] | Not evidence. | 不是证据 |
[05:02] | Just priceless historical artifacts. | 但是无价的历史文物 |
[05:06] | Okay, this baby right here is from the World Series. | 这个可是世界职业棒球大赛的球 |
[05:10] | Everyone remembers Gibson’s home run, | 所有人都记得吉布森的本垒跑 |
[05:12] | but Clay… | 但克雷 |
[05:14] | pitched a shutout in Game 2 that was like, boom! | 在第二局丢出了一击狠球 |
[05:19] | Take that, bitches. | 接招吧 贱婊们 |
[05:22] | Wait, do you not know who Forest “King” Clay is? | 等等 你不知道”国王”弗瑞斯特·克雷吗 |
[05:25] | – No idea. – Cy Young Award. | -不知道 -赛扬奖 |
[05:28] | World Series MVP. | 职棒大赛最佳球员 |
[05:29] | Beloved American legend? | 备受喜爱的美国传奇人物 |
[05:31] | Is that lock broken? | 那个锁被破坏了吗 |
[05:34] | Ella, you think this might be a home invasion? | 艾拉 你觉得可能是入室抢劫吗 |
[05:36] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[05:36] | I thought that, too, but unis said | 我也这样想过 但是警员说 |
[05:38] | that it didn’t look like anything was taken. | 现场似乎没有丢什么东西 |
[05:39] | Was Devon home alone? | 德文是一个人在家吗 |
[05:41] | No. Forest was here, too, | 不 弗瑞斯特也在 |
[05:43] | but medics took him to the hospital for a head injury. | 但他头部受伤 被医务人员送去医院了 |
[05:46] | Apparently the killer knocked him unconscious. | 似乎是凶手把他敲晕了 |
[05:48] | Boom! | 砰 |
[05:49] | Take that, bitches. | 接招吧 贱婊们 |
[05:50] | Lucifer, what are you doing? | 路西法 你在干什么 |
[05:52] | Oh, right. You’re smoking pot | 想起来了 你在抽大麻 |
[05:54] | because you smoked evidence that one time | 因为你那次也在嫌犯的车旁边 |
[05:56] | next to that suspect’s car. | 把查到的证据给抽了 |
[05:57] | Oh, you remember. Yes. | 你记得 没错 |
[05:59] | And the time at the teen rehab center. | 还有那次在青少年戒毒中心 |
[06:00] | Is it taking you back? It’s taking me, well, somewhere. | 是不是回忆满满 我倒是有点飘飘然了 |
[06:03] | Can you… | 你能不能… |
[06:10] | Guys. | 快看 |
[06:11] | I’ve got a casing. | 我找到一颗弹壳 |
[06:12] | Oh, well, that is perfect, Detective. | 真是完美 警探 |
[06:15] | My shenanigans leading to a break in the case? | 我的恶作剧给案子带来了新线索 |
[06:17] | That is quintessential Deckerstar. | 经典的戴克晨星组合技 |
[06:21] | And the eye roll. Now you’re getting it. | 而你总会翻白眼 就是这个感觉 |
[06:25] | We did it, Charlotte. | 我们做到了 夏洛特 |
[06:26] | We split up Pierce and Chloe. | 我们让皮尔斯和克洛伊分手了 |
[06:29] | Yay. | 太好了 |
[06:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:34] | Truth is, I don’t feel any different. | 说实话 我觉得没什么不同 |
[06:36] | And if Hell is definitely based | 如果地狱的根源 |
[06:37] | on your own guilt, then I’m still screwed. | 在于自己的罪恶感 那我还是没戏 |
[06:40] | Look, we did a good thing. | 听我说 我们做了好事 |
[06:42] | And it’s important to celebrate the tiny victories | 向着目标努力途中的每一次小胜利 |
[06:45] | – along the way. – Right. | -都值得庆祝 -也对 |
[06:47] | But how will I know when it’s enough, | 但我怎样才知道做够了呢 |
[06:50] | Amenadiel? | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[06:51] | How will you know? | 你怎么能知道呢 |
[06:52] | Well, we’re very different, Charlotte. | 我们两个很不一样 夏洛特 |
[06:54] | I’m an angel. | 我是天使 |
[06:56] | I’ll know when my wings are back. | 我的翅膀回来了 我就知道了 |
[06:58] | What about until then? | 可是在那之前呢 |
[07:01] | Aren’t you just as mortal as I am? | 你难道不是跟我一样脆弱吗 |
[07:07] | Well, I su… I suppose you’re right. | 你说得 你说得也有道理 |
[07:10] | If I were to die right now, I’m… | 要是我现在死了 我… |
[07:14] | I’m not even sure that I would go to Heaven. | 我甚至不确定自己能否上天堂 |
[07:18] | If that’s the case, | 如果你是这样 |
[07:18] | then there’s definitely no hope for me. | 那我绝对是毫无希望了 |
[07:21] | That’s where faith comes in, Charlotte. | 这时候就需要信仰了 夏洛特 |
[07:24] | Hope in the face of hopelessness. | 越是绝望 越要燃起希望 |
[07:27] | But faith? | 但信仰 |
[07:29] | Angel or not, what I’m hearing | 不管你是不是天使 在我看来 |
[07:31] | is that you’re pretty much as clueless as I am. | 你跟我一样一头雾水毫无头绪 |
[07:34] | Maybe we’re not so different, after all. | 也许我们之间并没有那么不同 |
[07:42] | My God, it’s Forest Clay. | 天哪 是弗雷斯特·克雷 |
[07:48] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[07:50] | it’s just some famous athlete whose wife was killed. | 就是个著名运动员 妻子刚遭到谋杀 |
[07:57] | That’s Forest Clay. | 他是弗雷斯特·克雷 |
[07:59] | Oh, I didn’t have you pegged as a sports fan. | 我没看出来你居然是体育迷 |
[08:02] | No, from my nightmares. | 不 是我的噩梦 |
[08:03] | My Hell loop. | 我的地狱循环 |
[08:06] | If his wife is dead, he did it. | 如果他妻子死了 就是他杀的 |
[08:10] | He’s the killer. | 他是杀手 |
[08:26] | I was in the kitchen, | 我在厨房里 |
[08:28] | eating leftovers. | 吃剩饭 |
[08:31] | I saw a reflection on the fridge, | 看到冰箱上映出了人影 |
[08:33] | and I thought it was Devon. | 我以为是德文 |
[08:36] | But when I turned around, all I saw was… | 但我转过身 只看到… |
[08:39] | a gun, a-a mask before I was hit in the head. | 一把枪 一个戴面具的人砸晕了我 |
[08:45] | I woke up on the kitchen floor, | 我醒来时躺在厨房地板上 |
[08:46] | and I ran to Devon. | 我跑去看德文 |
[08:50] | But she was, uh… | 但是她… |
[08:55] | There was so much blood. | 到处都是血 |
[08:56] | I-I… | 我 |
[08:58] | I couldn’t stop the bleeding. | 我没办法帮她止血 |
[09:00] | You don’t have to do this right now. | 不必非得现在说这些 |
[09:01] | No, I… | 不 我… |
[09:05] | I want to. | 我想说 |
[09:06] | Did you see anything that could help identify him? | 你有没有看到什么体貌特征呢 |
[09:10] | No. | 没有 |
[09:12] | I don’t understand who would do this to Devon. | 我不明白谁会这样对德文 |
[09:14] | It was him. Forest killed her. | 是他 弗雷斯特杀了她 |
[09:17] | – Why do you believe that? – 13 years ago, | -你为什么会这么想 -十三年前 |
[09:20] | I was an associate at Wheeler Law. | 我在惠勒律师事务所当助理 |
[09:21] | I’d only been there for a few months when my boss, | 当时我只去了几个月 但是我老板 |
[09:23] | Ben Sr., shows at my place in the middle of the night. | 老本 大半夜来我家 |
[09:26] | He handed me a duffel bag. | 给了我一个大包 |
[09:28] | Told me simply to incinerate it. | 让我直接烧了 |
[09:30] | He said it was for an important client: | 他说是为了一位重要的客户 |
[09:32] | Forest Clay. | 弗雷斯特·克雷 |
[09:33] | Well, what was in the bag? | 所以包里是什么 |
[09:35] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:36] | He told me not to open it or to ask any questions. | 他让我不要打开 也不要多问 |
[09:38] | And honestly, I didn’t want to. | 说实话 我也不想多问 |
[09:41] | Here’s the thing, though. | 但有一点情况是 |
[09:42] | There was dried blood on the outside of that bag. | 当时包外有干掉的血迹 |
[09:45] | I’m certain of it. | 我很确定 |
[09:46] | Yes, but it’s quite a leap to thinking | 但是直接怀疑弗雷斯特 |
[09:47] | Forest killed someone then or now, Charlotte. | 当时或者现在杀了人就太武断了 夏洛特 |
[09:50] | After years of working at that firm, | 我在那家公司工作了很多年 |
[09:52] | I know how they operate. | 我知道他们的做法 |
[09:55] | Deep down, | 我心里知道 |
[09:56] | I know what I helped cover up was murder. | 我帮他们掩盖了谋杀案线索 |
[09:59] | I believe her. | 我相信她 |
[10:02] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:04] | Well, which quintessential response would you like? | 你希望听到哪种典型回答呢 |
[10:06] | The obscure enigmatic one or the blunt nonsensical one? | 讳莫若深的神秘答案 还是直白荒谬的胡话 |
[10:10] | How about the truth. | 我想听真话 |
[10:11] | Well, when Charlotte had her mini-death, she went to Hell. | 夏洛特死了一次的时候 去了地狱 |
[10:15] | Forest haunted her Hell loop | 弗雷斯特在她的地狱循环里 |
[10:17] | and now is haunting her nightmares… | 现在在她的噩梦中出现 |
[10:19] | which, sidebar, Dan is also a part of, | 顺便说一句 丹也是其中一部分 |
[10:20] | so things are heating up there. | 所以这事愈发热闹了 |
[10:22] | Oh, well, that sure is nonsense. | 他完全就是在胡说 |
[10:24] | Don’t worry. The detective won’t believe me. | 别担心 警探不会信我的 |
[10:27] | See? It’s classic us. | 看吧 我们就是这样 |
[10:29] | Look, I know it sounds far-fetched, | 我知道这听上去不太可能 |
[10:31] | and what Lucifer just said is flat-out insane. | 路西法说的也完全是无稽之谈 |
[10:34] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[10:35] | if Forest killed someone 13 years ago, | 如果弗瑞斯特十三年前杀了某人 |
[10:38] | the odds that he killed again are not unrealistic. | 他再动手的可能性就不是零 |
[10:41] | Please, just look into it. | 请你们仔细查 |
[10:44] | I will do what I always do, | 我会一如既往 |
[10:46] | which is investigate everyone involved. | 调查所有相关人员 |
[10:49] | But until I get a new lead, | 但在我有任何新线索之前 |
[10:51] | I will start with Forest. | 我会从弗瑞斯特开始 |
[10:53] | Textbook, Detective. | 教科书一样啊 警探 |
[10:55] | Very good. | 很好 |
[11:02] | Brother, what are you doing here? | 老哥 你在这做什么 |
[11:05] | Personally, I’m avoiding the, uh, boring forensic part | 我自己一般会在案件调查中 |
[11:08] | of the case, like I normally do. | 回避无聊的尸检部分 |
[11:09] | But you don’t day drink. | 但你大白天不喝酒的 |
[11:11] | Something Charlotte said made me think. | 夏洛特说的一些话让我思考 |
[11:15] | Maybe celestial beings and humans… | 也许神族与人类 |
[11:19] | Luci, maybe they aren’t that different. | 小路 也许两者并没有那么大区别 |
[11:22] | What, are we talking in bed? | 我们在说床上功夫吗 |
[11:23] | ‘Cause we all know my skills are preternatural. | 因为我们都知道我床技超群啊 |
[11:25] | But I suppose you, on the other hand… | 但我猜你也 |
[11:26] | I’m talking about the rules of Heaven and Hell, Luci. | 我在说的是天堂地狱的法则 小路 |
[11:29] | It’s all based on humans’ subconscious, | 这都是基于人类潜意识 |
[11:31] | what they think they deserve. | 他们认为自己值得怎样的结局 |
[11:33] | What if that applies to us as well? | 如果这同样适用于我们呢 |
[11:35] | Right. That’s enough for you, drunky. | 好了 够了 醉鬼 |
[11:37] | No, listen. | 不 听着 |
[11:39] | When I first lost my wings, | 当我刚刚失去双翼时 |
[11:41] | I thought Dad was punishing me. | 我以为老爸在惩罚我 |
[11:43] | And then I thought that you were somehow my test, | 然后我以为你是我的某种试炼 |
[11:47] | that in helping God’s most wayward soul, that I would | 如果帮助上帝手中最离经叛道的灵魂我就可以 |
[11:49] | somehow find redemption. | 从中得到救赎 |
[11:51] | But, Luci, I’ve just been guessing. | 但是 小路 我一直都只是在猜测 |
[11:54] | Dad never told me any of those things. | 老爸从未告诉我任何事 |
[11:56] | Since when does Dad ever tell us anything? | 老爸又有什么时候告诉我们一丝一毫了 |
[11:58] | That’s exactly my point, brother. | 我要说的就是这个 兄弟 |
[12:00] | What if He wants us to judge ourselves? | 如果他想要我们自我评判呢 |
[12:02] | So my wings, your wings, | 所以 我的翅膀 你的翅膀 |
[12:04] | your Devil face… | 你的魔鬼脸 |
[12:07] | Brother, what if we’re the ones who control all of it? | 老弟啊 如果我们才是掌控一切的人呢 |
[12:12] | Brother, | 老哥 |
[12:13] | that is absolutely absurd. | 这绝对是无稽之谈 |
[12:17] | Dad holds the reins. End of story. | 老爸牵着缰绳呢 就是这样 |
[12:19] | Because if we do have control, | 因为 如果我们真有掌控权 |
[12:21] | why don’t you just pop your wings out right now? | 为什么你不现在就把翅膀挤出来呢 |
[12:24] | Excuse me. We might need some room here. | 不好意思 我们可能需要点地方 |
[12:26] | Go on. Be an angel. | 是个天使就上啊 |
[12:28] | Listen, I’m not sure. | 听着 我不确定 |
[12:29] | I-I still haven’t figured that part out. | 我 我还没搞清楚那部分 |
[12:31] | Well, I’d stop trying if I were you. It’s exhausting. | 如果我是你 我就不试了 很费神的 |
[12:34] | No, actually, on second thoughts, | 不 其实 再想一想 |
[12:37] | ponder needlessly, ’cause it’s what you normally do, isn’t it? | 多费点神吧 因为你通常就这样 对不对 |
[12:48] | 传奇的”弗瑞斯特·克雷” 他如何改变棒球比赛的 | |
[12:49] | No financial scandals, | 没有金融丑闻 |
[12:51] | no personal accusations. | 没有对个人的控告 |
[12:52] | The only nefarious thing Forest ever did was steal a base. | 弗瑞斯特唯一犯过的”罪”就是偷了一个垒 |
[12:55] | This guy’s as squeaky clean as they come. | 这个人干净得如一张白纸 |
[12:57] | Well, someone is a dirty little liar. | 那就一定有人撒了谎 |
[13:00] | I was checking out Forest’s medical report, | 我查了弗瑞斯特的病历 |
[13:01] | and something didn’t add up. | 有对不上的地方 |
[13:03] | He said that the killer knocked him out with a gun, right? | 他说凶手用枪敲晕了他 对吧 |
[13:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:06] | Well, bam! | 就这样 中 |
[13:09] | Or should I say, | 还是我该说 |
[13:11] | no bam? | 没中 |
[13:14] | If a cut is caused by a blunt object, | 如果是钝器造成的伤害 |
[13:17] | there’s a presence of tissue bridging within the wound. | 伤口中会出现组织割裂不完全 |
[13:20] | Plus, there’d be pretty major bruising | 另外 如果是由敲晕他的凶器所造成的 |
[13:21] | if it was caused by something that knocked him unconscious. | 应该会有明显的瘀伤痕迹 |
[13:24] | – But there was neither. – So what caused the wound? | -但这些都没出现 -那伤口是怎么造成的 |
[13:26] | That right there, my friend, is an incised cut | 问的好 我的朋友 是锐器造成的 |
[13:29] | caused by something sharp. | 所造成的割伤 |
[13:30] | Bottom line, Mr. Clay’s nose | 总之 克雷先生的鼻子 |
[13:33] | is as long as a Dodger Dog. | 和大热狗一样长啊 |
[13:35] | He lying. | 他撒谎 |
[13:38] | Maybe Charlotte is onto something. | 也许夏洛特的感觉是对的 |
[13:46] | Careful, Mr. Clay. | 小心 克雷先生 |
[13:48] | Physical activity may not be wise after, you know, | 在被击打头部后 体力活动可能 |
[13:51] | being hit on the head. | 不是很明智 |
[13:52] | Detective, hi. | 警探 你好 |
[13:53] | What’s this about? | 有什么事 |
[13:54] | Well, Forensics looked through your medical report. | 法医组检查了你的病历 |
[13:57] | You weren’t hit with a gun. | 你不是被枪敲伤的 |
[13:59] | Well, maybe I didn’t see it right. | 可能我看错了吧 |
[14:01] | It happened so fast. Maybe it was… | 发生得太快了 也许是 |
[14:02] | Maybe I should just jump to the old chestnut | 也许我应该重施故技 |
[14:04] | where you tell me what you desire. | 让你告诉我你渴望什么 |
[14:11] | I just don’t want anyone to find out. | 我只是不想让任何人发现 |
[14:13] | What, that you killed your wife? | 什么 是你杀了你妻子的事吗 |
[14:15] | No, no, no. I… Th-That I wasn’t even there. | 不不不 我 我当时都不在场 |
[14:22] | The night of Devon’s murder… | 德文被杀的那晚 |
[14:25] | I was with someone else. | 我和别人在一起 |
[14:27] | A mistress. | 一个情人 |
[14:30] | What was her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[14:32] | Mia Hytner. | 米娅·海特纳 |
[14:33] | I bartend at the West Hills Country Club. | 我在西山乡村俱乐部当调酒师 |
[14:36] | Okay. And is that how you met Forest? | 好 你就在那里遇见弗瑞斯特的吗 |
[14:38] | Yes. He came in a lot, even though he hardly ever drinks. | 对 他是常客 即使他不怎么喝酒 |
[14:42] | Anyways, before I knew it, we were… | 总之 在我意识到之前 我们已经 |
[14:44] | Hitting a home run? | 上本垒了 |
[14:45] | Digging into the dugout? | 滚进休息区了 |
[14:47] | Slamming it out of the park? | 野战了 |
[14:51] | So you confirm that you | 所以你承认 |
[14:52] | and Forest were having an affair | 自己和弗瑞斯特有一腿 |
[14:53] | and that he was at your apartment | 而德文·克雷被杀的那晚 |
[14:55] | the night that Devon Clay was murdered? | 他在你家是吗 |
[14:57] | – Yes. – And how did he hurt his head? | -没错 -他是怎么伤到头的 |
[14:59] | Things can get a little… | 情况可能会有些… |
[15:00] | wild… | 狂野… |
[15:02] | in bed with us sometimes. | 就是当我们在床上的时候 |
[15:04] | That night, Forest fell onto the nightstand, | 那晚 弗瑞斯特撞到了床头柜 |
[15:08] | and he shattered the lamp. | 把台灯打碎了 |
[15:10] | That would explain the sharp cut that Ella described. | 这就能解释艾拉说的利器割伤了 |
[15:14] | Yes. And furniture-breaking sex | 没错 而激烈到会弄坏家具的性爱 |
[15:15] | doesn’t exactly fit with Forest’s saintly image. | 和弗瑞斯特圣洁的形象并不相符 |
[15:18] | And explain why he lied about it. | 所以他才要说谎 |
[15:20] | Try not to judge Forest too harshly. | 你们别太苛责弗瑞斯特 |
[15:23] | He wasn’t the first to cheat on his marriage. | 在他的婚姻关系中 先出轨的人不是他 |
[15:25] | He would never tell you this, | 他肯定不会告诉你们 |
[15:27] | but Devon had been having an affair with her CEO for years. | 但德文和她的总裁有一腿好几年了 |
[15:31] | Was she, now? | 是嘛 |
[15:33] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢 |
[16:01] | Only one way to sneak up on a demon: | 偷袭恶魔的唯一方式 |
[16:03] | let her think she’s sneaking up on you. | 就是让她以为自己在偷袭你 |
[16:06] | You see, I knew | 你瞧 我知道 |
[16:07] | it was only a matter of time before you found my new digs. | 你找到我的新住处只是时间问题 |
[16:09] | Killing me | 杀了我 |
[16:10] | won’t send you home. | 是不会送你回家的 |
[16:13] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[16:14] | The only way you can get to Hell | 你回地狱的唯一方式 |
[16:16] | is if Lucifer flies you down. | 就是路西法把你带下去 |
[16:18] | And the only way he’ll do that | 而想要他这么做 唯一的方法是 |
[16:19] | is if we destroy his life on Earth. | 毁掉他在人间的生活 |
[16:20] | That’s why framing Lucifer for your murder | 所以把谋杀你的罪名诬陷给路西法 |
[16:23] | was the perfect plan. | 是最完美的计划 |
[16:25] | Until you weaseled your way out of it. | 然后你自己背弃信义 |
[16:26] | Well, I have a new plan. Or, rather, | 我有个新计划 或者说 |
[16:28] | same plan, different victim. | 计划不变 对象变了 |
[16:30] | Who’s the new sacrificial lamb? | 谁是新的牺牲品 |
[16:32] | God’s favorite son. | 最受上帝宠爱的儿子 |
[16:39] | You want me to kill Amenadiel? | 你想让我杀了阿曼纳迪尔 |
[16:41] | Not exactly. | 不尽然 |
[16:42] | I want you to bring him to me. | 我想让你把他带到我面前 |
[16:44] | Alive but weakened. | 活着 但很虚弱 |
[16:44] | Throw me a soft pitch. | 让我捡个漏 |
[16:46] | I’ll kill him. | 我来杀他 |
[16:48] | You want your mark back. | 你想要回自己的血印 |
[16:49] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[16:51] | There’s no better way to piss off God | 没什么能比杀了他最爱的儿子 |
[16:52] | than killing his favorite son. I get what I want. | 更能激怒上帝了 我得到我想要的 |
[16:54] | Then we frame Lucifer, and you get what you want. | 然后我们陷害路西法 你得到你想要的 |
[16:56] | It’s a win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[16:57] | Why do you need my help | 如果动手杀人的人是你的话 |
[16:58] | if you’re the one who has to do the killing? | 你为什么还需要我的帮助 |
[17:00] | Well, Amenadiel’s angelic powers might be gone, | 阿曼纳迪尔的天使法力也许消失了 |
[17:02] | but he still managed to kill me nine times when we fought. | 但我俩对打的时候他杀了我九次 |
[17:05] | Now that I’m mortal… | 如今我只是肉体凡胎… |
[17:07] | there’s no do-overs. | 可没有重来的机会了 |
[17:08] | I mean, come on, you’re a demon. | 拜托 你是个恶魔 |
[17:09] | He’s an angel. This is what you do. | 他是天使 你不就是做这种事的吗 |
[17:12] | Unless your time on Earth changed you more than I thought | 除非人间生活对你的影响比我想象中还大 |
[17:14] | and you’re not the merciless badass you used to be. | 而你已经不再是曾经那个无情的坏蛋了 |
[17:19] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[17:22] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[17:38] | Devon was the heart and soul of King Clay. | 德文是”国王”克雷的挚爱 |
[17:40] | I can’t tell you how hard it’s been. | 我无法形容这对他而言有多痛苦 |
[17:43] | Emphasis on the “hard.” | 关键词是”痛苦”[硬] |
[17:44] | – Excuse me? – We have reason to believe | -你说什么 -我们有理由认为 |
[17:46] | that you were having an affair with Devon Clay. | 你和德文·克雷有一腿 |
[17:48] | That’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[17:50] | Look, I get it. | 听着 我懂 |
[17:51] | Being with a married woman, | 和一个已婚女士在一起 |
[17:52] | knowing she could never leave her husband | 知道她因为某家破公司 |
[17:53] | because of some stupid company, | 永远都不会离开她丈夫 |
[17:55] | his giant face staring down at you all day. | 而他的大脸成天俯视着你 |
[17:58] | I mean, it can be torture. | 这确实是种折磨 |
[17:59] | Working side by side with somebody that you have feelings for. | 和自己喜欢的人在一起工作 |
[18:01] | Especially if you have to deny those feelings, squash ’em. | 特别是当你还得否认那些情感 压抑它们 |
[18:05] | You know, it can be unbearable. | 确实会让人无法忍受 |
[18:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:08] | It sounds awful. | 听上去很惨 |
[18:10] | But that was not the situation with me and Devon. | 但我和德文不是这种情况 |
[18:12] | We were just putting in a lot of hours at the office. | 我们不过是一起工作的时间比较长而已 |
[18:14] | We have to hit the shelves before the knockoffs do. | 我们得赶在模仿者之前发布新品 |
[18:16] | Corporate espionage is a real thing. | 商业间谍行为很猖獗的 |
[18:19] | Actually caught a spy casing this place just the other day. | 实际上我们前几天还抓到一个在这踩点的间谍 |
[18:21] | Really? Did you press charges? | 真的吗 你们起诉了吗 |
[18:23] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸 没有 |
[18:24] | He ran off when security approached him. | 保安去抓他的时候 他逃跑了 |
[18:25] | Did it occur to you | 你有没有想过 |
[18:26] | that he might be stalking Devon and not your sneakers? | 他的目标也许是德文而不是你的运动鞋 |
[18:29] | No, God. Do you think… | 没有 天啊 你是觉得… |
[18:30] | I think I’m gonna need to see all of your security footage. | 我觉得我得看看你所有的监控录像 |
[18:33] | Yeah. Right this way. | 好的 这边 |
[18:41] | Dr. Canaan. | 迦南医生 |
[18:43] | Pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[18:44] | My office is right this way. | 我的办公室在这边 |
[18:47] | I really hope you understand just how grave the incident was. | 我非常希望你能理解这个事故的严重性 |
[18:50] | You’re in experienced hands. | 我们很有经验 |
[18:53] | The firm handles cases like this all the time. | 我们律所整天处理这类诉讼 |
[18:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:56] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:57] | How many cases of misdiagnosed chlamydia are there? | 被误诊得了衣原体的案子有多少 |
[19:00] | You’d be… surprised? | 你会感到…惊讶的 |
[19:03] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不去 |
[19:05] | – Get out of my way. – Excuse me one moment. | -滚开 -容我失陪一下 |
[19:06] | Not until I talk to Wheeler! | 不见到惠勒我是不会走的 |
[19:08] | Ben! | 小本 |
[19:08] | Charlotte, what-what’s going on? | 夏洛特 出什么事了 |
[19:11] | When I left this firm, | 我离开这家律所的时候 |
[19:12] | you asked me why. | 你问过我原因 |
[19:14] | The truth? | 事实是 |
[19:15] | It’s because I found out | 因为我发现 |
[19:16] | that there are real consequences to what you’re doing here, | 你在这儿做的事真的会有报应的 |
[19:20] | what we did here. | 我们所做的事 |
[19:22] | You tell yourself | 你对自己说 |
[19:24] | that you’re defending the innocent, | 你是在为无辜者辩护 |
[19:27] | upholding some oath, but you’re pretending. | 说着冠冕堂皇的誓言 但你是在演戏 |
[19:31] | All of you. | 你们都是 |
[19:33] | Everything you conceal, every lie you tell, | 你隐瞒的每件事 说的每一句谎言 |
[19:37] | it adds up. | 都会越积越多 |
[19:40] | You’re just as guilty as the criminals that you represent. | 你和你代表的罪犯一样罪不可赦 |
[19:44] | Hell is real. | 地狱是真实存在的 |
[19:46] | And, trust me, all of you are going. | 相信我 你们都会下地狱 |
[19:50] | You need help, Charlotte. | 你需要帮助 夏洛特 |
[19:53] | And so do I. | 我也是 |
[19:54] | Where the hell is security? | 保安到底在哪儿 |
[19:57] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[19:58] | I don’t think God’s on your side, Ben. | 我觉得老天可不站在你这边 本 |
[20:01] | It may be too late for us, | 我们或许已无药可救 |
[20:02] | but at least I’m trying to fix things. | 但至少我在尽力弥补过错 |
[20:07] | Maybe you can try, too. | 或许你也该试试 |
[20:17] | My apologies for the interruption, Dr. Canaan. | 抱歉发生了点小插曲 迦南医生 |
[20:20] | Shall we continue? | 我们继续吧 |
[20:22] | Oh, I’m sorry, but I don’t think this is the firm for me. | 抱歉 但我觉得这家律所不适合我 |
[20:33] | Old password still good? | 老密码还能用吗 |
[20:34] | Sure is. | 当然 |
[20:42] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[20:43] | Four separate times, as a matter of fact. | 还先后出现了四次 |
[20:45] | But our facial recognition software’s coming up with squat | 但我们的面部识别软件没有发现 |
[20:48] | because of his hat and sunglasses. | 是因为他带了帽子和墨镜 |
[20:50] | Average height, | 普通身高 |
[20:51] | average build, no visible scars or tattoos. | 大众身材 没有明显的伤疤或纹身 |
[20:54] | I mean, even his shoes are so boring. | 就连他的鞋子都毫无特色 |
[20:56] | No wonder he’s stealing sneaker secrets. | 难怪他要偷窥运动鞋的秘密 |
[20:58] | I’ll go back over the footage tonight. | 我今晚再看一遍录像 |
[20:59] | Maybe we missed something. | 或许我们漏掉了什么 |
[21:02] | You Dan Espinoza? | 你是丹·埃斯皮诺沙吗 |
[21:03] | How dare you. | 你好大的胆子 |
[21:06] | Actually, uh, that’s for me. | 其实那是我的 |
[21:09] | – Thanks. – Well, this is like old times, isn’t it? | -谢了 -还真是像从前不是吗 |
[21:11] | Let me guess, human head or bomb? | 让我猜猜 人头还是炸弹 |
[21:13] | Wager, anyone? | 有人要下注吗 |
[21:14] | Funny. | 搞笑 |
[21:15] | No. This is | 不对 这是 |
[21:17] | for… | 给 |
[21:20] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特的 |
[21:25] | It’s a waffle maker. | 是个华夫饼机 |
[21:27] | See, I-I make waffles. | 我会做华夫饼 |
[21:29] | And hers… uh, iron is really old. | 而她的饼铛太旧了 |
[21:31] | I’m, like, the waffle king? | 我可算得上是华夫饼之王了 |
[21:34] | – Is it weird? – Very. But I’m glad | -很怪吗 -怪死了 但我很高兴 |
[21:36] | to see you’re back to your normal douchey ways, Daniel. | 看到你回到了原来二货的样子 丹尼尔 |
[21:39] | Well, it’s between that and… | 除此之外还有 |
[21:43] | this. | 这个 |
[21:45] | That’s pretty. | 真好看 |
[21:46] | It’s a waffle. | 这是个华夫饼的形状 |
[21:48] | – That’s better, right? – It’s still weird, | -好多了是吧 -还是很怪 |
[21:50] | but yes, women tend to prefer jewelry | 但是也对 女人更喜欢珠宝 |
[21:51] | over household appliances. | 而非家用电器 |
[21:54] | Not really sure Lucifer’s | 我真不觉得路西法 |
[21:55] | the authority on what women want. | 懂得女人到底想要什么 |
[22:04] | This is amazing. See this? | 太好了 看到这个了吗 |
[22:06] | These are nondisclosure agreements. | 这些是保密协议 |
[22:08] | Forest Clay and… | 弗瑞斯特·克雷和… |
[22:10] | 14 different women. | 十四个不同的女人 |
[22:11] | Spanning two decades… the last, Mia Hytner, | 跨越了二十年 最后一位 米娅·海特纳 |
[22:14] | barely a week ago. | 就在不到一周前 |
[22:16] | Question, how does this prove that Forest is the killer, though? | 问个问题 这怎么就证明弗瑞斯特是杀手了 |
[22:19] | Well, 300, 400 grand a pop… I mean, no one spends | 一条就三四十万美元 谁会这么大手笔 |
[22:21] | that kind of money unless they’re trying to cover up | 除非他非常迫切地想掩盖 |
[22:23] | something really bad. | 一些很糟的事情 |
[22:27] | Wait. | 等等 |
[22:28] | Joanne Foles. | 乔安妮·弗雷斯 |
[22:30] | June 22, 2005. That’s right around the time | 2005年6月22日 我记得差不多就是 |
[22:34] | I got rid of the duffel bag. I remember. | 那个时候我处理掉那个包裹的 我记得 |
[22:38] | “24-year-old found strangled in a motel.” | “二十四岁女性被掐死在汽车旅馆” |
[22:41] | No way the timing is coincidence. | 这时间肯定不是巧合 |
[22:43] | Forest killed that woman, and the proof of it | 弗瑞斯特杀了这个女人 而这个证据 |
[22:45] | – was in that duffel bag. – Yeah, | -就在那个包里 -对 |
[22:46] | but not even one mention of Forest here. | 但这里一句弗瑞斯特也没提到过 |
[22:49] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:50] | I may know that Forest did it, | 我或许知道是弗瑞斯特做的 |
[22:52] | but I still can’t prove it because of what I did. | 但因为我做的事 我还是不能证明他的罪行 |
[22:54] | Hey, at least we have the victim’s name now. | 至少我们现在有受害者的名单了 |
[22:57] | Maybe that’s gonna lead us to some other proof. | 或许这能引领我们找到些证据 |
[22:59] | Tiny victories, remember? | 小胜利 还记得吗 |
[23:05] | Dan. | 丹 |
[23:07] | I can come back. | 我一会儿再来 |
[23:08] | No, no. I should get going. | 不用 我该走了 |
[23:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:26] | Maze. | 麦子 |
[23:28] | What are you doing here? What’s wrong? | 你在这儿干什么 出什么事了 |
[23:34] | Everything. | 出大事了 |
[23:36] | It’s all ruined. | 全都毁了 |
[23:39] | I have no one, Amenadiel. | 我孤身一人了 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[23:41] | And I don’t know how that happened. | 我还不知道怎么会变成这样 |
[23:48] | Maze, I don’t know what you’ve been going through, | 麦子 我不知道你都经历了什么 |
[23:52] | but it is never too late to fix things. | 但亡羊补牢 为时不晚 |
[24:01] | You can always be forgiven… that is in your hands. | 你永远都能得到宽恕 这取决于你 |
[24:04] | And, um… | 还有 |
[24:06] | well, for what it’s worth, | 无论如何 |
[24:08] | I will always be here for you. | 我会一直在你身边 |
[24:21] | Hello. | 你们好啊 |
[24:22] | Hi, Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[24:24] | Oh, perfect… you’re exactly where you need to be. | 太好了 你就在该在的地方 |
[24:26] | Who is up for a classic game night, hmm? | 今晚谁想玩玩经典游戏呀 |
[24:28] | Well, actually, it’s a school night for her, | 好吧 其实她第二天有课 |
[24:31] | and I was just about to go over | 我正准备看一遍 |
[24:32] | the King Clay security footage. | “国王”克雷的监控录像 |
[24:33] | Remember, all work | 记住 一直工作 |
[24:34] | and no play makes the detective… a shoe. | 不懂玩耍 会让警探成 鞋子 |
[24:38] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[24:39] | This is… this is a little weird. | 这真是有点奇怪 |
[24:41] | Well, if by “Weird,” you mean you’re transported | 如果奇怪其实意味着你能够过一段 |
[24:43] | to a simpler, happier time, then agreed. | 更简单快乐的时间 那我同意这么用 |
[24:48] | Uh, no, no, no, I’m afraid that won’t do… you landed | 不不不 这样可不行 你上次扔在了 |
[24:50] | on the little question mark last time, so come on, do over. | 小问号上面 所以还得再扔一次 |
[24:54] | Mom’s right, this is weird… we can’t play | 妈妈说的对 这样很奇怪 我们不可能 |
[24:57] | the exact same game as we did before, Lucifer. | 玩得跟上次一模一样 路西法 |
[25:00] | It’s not fun. | 没意思 |
[25:01] | Isn’t it? | 是吗 |
[25:03] | Sorry, but… | 抱歉 但是 |
[25:04] | I should finish my book report. | 我该把我的读书报告搞完了 |
[25:06] | Yes, and I should get back to work. | 没错 我也该继续工作了 |
[25:08] | But don’t you want to paint a unicorn on my cheek? | 但你不想在我脸上画个独角兽吗 |
[25:11] | Well, hold on, wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[25:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:16] | – Come here. Come here. – What? | -过来 过来 -什么 |
[25:17] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[25:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:20] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[25:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:26] | Lucifer, stop. | 路西法 停下 |
[25:28] | You liked this before, didn’t you? | 你以前喜欢这样的 不是吗 |
[25:30] | Yes. I did. | 没错 很喜欢 |
[25:32] | It… | 这 |
[25:33] | it meant a lot to me, actually, | 其实对我来说 很重要 |
[25:36] | which is why I don’t understand why you’re doing this. | 所以我不明白你为什么要这么做 |
[25:40] | Are you making fun of us? | 你在取笑你和我的关系吗 |
[25:42] | No. No, I’m trying to remind us of how great we are together, | 不 我是想提醒你我俩曾经是多么好 |
[25:46] | to help us get back to normal. | 为了帮助我们恢复正常 |
[25:48] | Right. | 是啊 |
[25:49] | Well, uh, you know, I thought I wanted that, too, | 你知道 我也以为我也想那样的 |
[25:52] | but… | 但是 |
[25:54] | maybe we can’t. | 或许并不行 |
[25:55] | Or at least maybe I can’t. | 至少我不行 |
[25:58] | Because… | 因为 |
[26:00] | right now, | 现在 |
[26:01] | normal, it just hurts. | 恢复正常 很痛苦 |
[26:04] | Detective… | 警探 |
[26:06] | I-I think you should go. | 我想你该走了 |
[26:15] | I got something. | 我查到了点线索 |
[26:16] | – You do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[26:18] | Okay, I cross-referenced | 好吧 我交叉对比了一下 |
[26:19] | the times the suspect went to King Clay | 嫌犯去国王克雷的时间 |
[26:21] | with Devon’s schedule. | 和德文的时间安排 |
[26:22] | Two of the four days, Devon wasn’t even there. | 四天中有两天时间 德文都不在那里 |
[26:25] | But guess who was. | 但你猜谁在那里 |
[26:26] | Forest Clay? | 弗瑞斯特·克雷吗 |
[26:27] | All four times the skulker was there… right on Forest’s heels. | 嫌犯这四次都是紧跟着弗瑞斯特去的 |
[26:31] | So what if Forest was the intended target all along? | 如果弗瑞斯特才是真正的目标呢 |
[26:34] | What if, what if Devon just got shot by mistake? | 而德文只是被误杀的呢 |
[26:38] | That is a great theory. | 这个推论真不错 |
[26:41] | – Yeah. – Uh, are you okay? | -没错 -你还好吗 |
[26:43] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[26:44] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[26:46] | Well, I… I couldn’t sleep last night, | 我昨晚睡不着 |
[26:48] | so I stayed up all night working, and, you know, | 所以就熬夜工作了一整晚 |
[26:50] | I drank a lot of caffeine. Like, a lot. | 喝了很多咖啡 真的很多 |
[26:53] | Was it because of Pierce? | 是因为皮尔斯吗 |
[26:57] | No. | 不是 |
[26:58] | No. I… I don’t think any of this | 不是 我觉得这一切 |
[27:02] | is really about Pierce. | 都和皮尔斯无关 |
[27:05] | I think if I’m honest with myself… | 我想如果我说实话的话 |
[27:08] | all of this is about Lucifer. | 这都是因为路西法 |
[27:11] | Lucifer’s the… the reason | 就是因为路西法 |
[27:13] | that I said yes to Pierce, and… | 我才会答应皮尔斯 而且 |
[27:15] | he’s also the reason that I said no. | 他也是我拒绝皮尔斯的原因 |
[27:18] | Wow, again. | 天啊 天啊 |
[27:22] | I’m just so sorry that I got wrapped up | 我真的很抱歉 我太沉迷于 |
[27:24] | in the whole idea of beautiful “Pecker” babies | “皮-贝”宝宝多漂亮的想法了 |
[27:26] | that I forgot to check in with you. | 都忘了要先问问你的想法 |
[27:29] | Like… like, really check in with you. | 真的那样面对面跟你谈 |
[27:32] | – Ella, it’s okay. – Tell me | -艾拉 没关系 -告诉我 |
[27:33] | what I can do for you right now. | 我现在能为你做什么 |
[27:35] | Uh, you can help me focus on work. | 你可以帮我专注于工作 |
[27:38] | – You got it. – Okay. | -没问题 -好的 |
[27:39] | So, if Forest was the killer’s actual target, | 那么 如果弗瑞斯特才是杀手的真正目标 |
[27:44] | what’s the motive? | 动机又是什么呢 |
[27:45] | I think I know. | 我想我知道 |
[27:47] | That’s A.J. Agholor. | 那人是A.J.安格 |
[27:49] | In 2005, he went to jail | 2005年他进了监狱 |
[27:51] | for the murder of Joanne Foles. | 罪名是谋杀乔安妮·弗雷斯 |
[27:52] | But A.J. Didn’t do it. | 但其实他不是杀手 |
[27:54] | Forest did. A.J.’s motive was revenge. | 弗瑞斯特才是 AJ的动机是复仇 |
[27:57] | How did you figure all of this out? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[27:58] | This is a list of women | 这是一份名单 |
[28:00] | that Forest paid off for the last 20 years. | 过去20年弗瑞斯特付过钱的女性都在上面 |
[28:02] | And look. | 你看 |
[28:03] | Joanne signed a $300,000 NDA on June 22. | 乔安妮6月22日签了30万的保密协议 |
[28:08] | She was killed on June 25, | 她25号就被杀了 |
[28:10] | – the same night I got the bag. – Charlotte, | -就是我拿到包那天晚上 -夏洛特 |
[28:12] | this could all be a bunch of coincidences, | 这可能都是一连串的巧合 |
[28:14] | especially to a jury full of Forest Clay fans. | 尤其是陪审团都是弗瑞斯特·克雷的粉丝 |
[28:16] | Yes, but a lot of coincidences is a pattern. | 对 但巧合多了就有名堂了 |
[28:19] | And here’s the kicker. | 关键在这里 |
[28:21] | A.J. got out of prison just three weeks ago. | AJ三周前才出狱 |
[28:24] | Motive and opportunity. | 有动机和机会 |
[28:26] | It all fits. | 全都合理 |
[28:27] | All right. We got to find this guy. | 好吧 我们得找到这个人 |
[28:41] | Where’s Amenadiel? | 阿曼纳迪尔呢 |
[28:43] | I decided you were wrong. | 我觉得你是错的 |
[28:45] | Killing Amenadiel won’t get your mark back. | 杀了阿曼纳迪尔你的血印也回不来 |
[28:48] | God isn’t a drive-thru… | 上帝可不是点餐窗口 |
[28:49] | you can’t just order what you want. | 不能想点什么就有什么 |
[28:52] | No. | 不是 |
[28:54] | You chickened out. Gone soft, like I thought. | 你怂了 心软了 我就料到是如此 |
[28:57] | Know what? I’ll do it myself. | 告诉你 我自己动手吧 |
[29:01] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你这是想去哪里 |
[29:09] | How’s that for soft? | 这下够软吗 |
[29:14] | We found this in your car, A.J. | 我们在你车里找到的这个 AJ |
[29:16] | It matches the casing that was found next to Devon Clay’s body. | 和在德文·克雷尸体边找到的弹壳匹配 |
[29:19] | Now, I don’t think you meant to kill Devon. | 我不认为你是有意要杀德文 |
[29:22] | I don’t. I think that you were following Forest for weeks, | 真的 我认为你跟踪了弗瑞斯特好几周 |
[29:25] | you broke into his house | 你闯入了他的家中 |
[29:27] | when you knew he’d be home alone, only he wasn’t… | 你以为他会是一个人 但他不是 |
[29:29] | Devon surprised you. You panicked, | 德文突然出现 你惊慌了 |
[29:30] | and you shot her. | 于是开枪打了她 |
[29:32] | You’ve been in prison for 13 years | 你为了自己没有犯下的罪 |
[29:34] | for a crime you didn’t commit. | 在监狱里关了13年 |
[29:37] | It’s understandable that you would want revenge. | 你想要报仇是可以理解的 |
[29:40] | Yeah. But not for me. | 对 但不是为我自己 |
[29:43] | For Joanie. | 是为了琼尼 |
[29:45] | We were gonna get married. She broke it off. | 我们本来要结婚 她反悔了 |
[29:48] | – For Forest? – Yeah. | -因为佛瑞斯特吗 -是的 |
[29:49] | Only she didn’t tell me that was his name back then. | 只是那时候她没告诉我他的名字 |
[29:52] | She was too scared. | 她太害怕了 |
[29:53] | Scared? | 害怕 |
[29:55] | He used to hurt her. | 他伤害过她 |
[29:58] | She said she was gonna leave him. | 她说了要离开他 |
[30:00] | Then one night, she calls me crying, screaming. | 然后有一晚 她哭着喊着给我打电话 |
[30:04] | Next thing I knew, I’m going down for murder. | 接下来 我就成杀人犯了 |
[30:07] | When did you find out that it was Forest? | 你什么时候发现是弗瑞斯特的 |
[30:09] | When I got out of jail, | 当我出狱之后 |
[30:09] | I went to go see Joanie’s mom. | 我去看了琼尼的妈妈 |
[30:12] | She told me that’s who Joanie was dating when she died. | 她告诉了我琼尼死的时候在和谁约会 |
[30:15] | Did she, or you, have any proof? | 她或是你 有没有任何证据 |
[30:19] | Damn. | 该死 |
[30:20] | More hearsay. | 又是空口无凭 |
[30:23] | Ah, Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[30:29] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[30:30] | He killed Devon Clay. | 他杀了德文·克雷 |
[30:32] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[30:34] | So the detective caught the bad guy. | 所以警探抓到了坏人 |
[30:37] | Without me. | 没带着我 |
[30:38] | All right, thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[30:40] | Yeah, he’s not the real bad guy. | 他不是真正的坏人 |
[30:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:47] | I know you’re gonna say there’s still no proof. | 我知道你会说还没有证据 |
[30:48] | No, I wanted to say thank you. | 不 我想说谢谢你 |
[30:51] | Thank you for helping me solve this case. | 谢谢你帮我解决这案子 |
[30:52] | And I might have an idea of how to solve yours. | 我也许还想到了怎么解决你的案子 |
[31:11] | Okay. Time out. Time out. | 好了 暂停 暂停 |
[31:13] | Geez. I won’t go after Amenadiel. | 天啊 我不去找阿曼纳迪尔了 |
[31:16] | – You won’t? – You’re probably right… it wouldn’t work anyway. | -你不会了 -你说的对 反正也没用 |
[31:41] | I had to kill you before, but now I just want to. | 我之前不得不杀你 现在我想杀了 |
[31:43] | Okay, you could kill me, sure, but Linda would die, too. | 好 你可以杀了我 但琳达也会死 |
[31:46] | – You’re full of it. – Maybe I knew you weren’t gonna follow through, | -你胡扯 -也许我知道你会掉链子 |
[31:49] | so I needed a fail-safe. | 所以我做了后备保险 |
[31:50] | Liar! | 撒谎 |
[31:51] | Call her. Tell her to look out her window. | 给她打电话 让她看看窗户外边 |
[32:03] | Now I’m… | 现在我… |
[32:05] | really gonna kill you. | 可真的要杀你了 |
[32:21] | Get me a beer, will ya? | 给我拿杯啤酒 好吗 |
[32:32] | Hello, Forest. | 你好 弗瑞斯特 |
[32:33] | Charlotte Richards, what are you doing here? | 夏洛特·理查德 你来这里干什么 |
[32:35] | Oh, I just stopped by to tell you | 我只是路过来告诉你 |
[32:37] | that I know about everything. | 我知道所有的事 |
[32:40] | Everyone, actually. | 其实是所有的人 |
[32:42] | Stephanie, Diane, Jaylyn… | 斯蒂芬妮 戴安 洁琳 |
[32:44] | about every woman that you abused | 知道你所有虐待过 |
[32:47] | and then paid off. | 并且花钱封口的女人 |
[32:48] | Most recently, Mia, of course. | 最近的 当然就是米娅 |
[32:51] | She told me how you actually got | 她告诉了我你那 |
[32:52] | that cut on your head. | 头上的伤是怎么来的 |
[32:53] | I told her how you were getting rough again. | 我告诉了她你如何又开始用暴力 |
[32:56] | How you started to strangle me. | 你如何掐我的 |
[32:58] | I tried to get you to stop, but you wouldn’t. | 我试图叫你停手 但你不听 |
[33:01] | So I pushed you. | 所以我推了你 |
[33:03] | And you hit your head against the lamp. | 然后你的头撞到了灯 |
[33:10] | How much do you want? | 你想要多少 |
[33:11] | Money? | 钱吗 |
[33:12] | Well, a pattern | 这种有着 |
[33:13] | of domestic abuse going back decades is pretty bad. | 数十年家庭暴力行径的事可不怎么妙啊 |
[33:17] | But murder? | 但杀人 |
[33:18] | Whew, let’s see, carry the one… | 我算算 再往前进一位 |
[33:22] | Yeah, all of it. | 好 要全部 |
[33:24] | Murder? What are you talking about? | 谋杀 你在说什么呢 |
[33:26] | Joanne Foles. Ring a bell? | 琼安·弗雷斯 还记得吗 |
[33:29] | You can stop pretending, Forest. | 你可以不用装了 弗瑞斯特 |
[33:31] | Cat’s out of the bag. | 袋子已经兜不住了 |
[33:33] | Or rather, the bloody duffel bag. | 或者说是血迹斑斑的行李袋 |
[33:37] | Yeah, you remember giving that to Ben Sr., right? | 你记得把它给了老本了 对吧 |
[33:40] | Well, see, hmm, | 你看 |
[33:42] | he gave it to his young | 他把那东西给了他年轻 |
[33:44] | and hungry first-year associate: me. | 并且充满野心的新人律师 我 |
[33:49] | And here’s the thing, I kept it. | 而且重点在于 我留下来了 |
[33:53] | I thought it might come in handy someday. | 我就觉得某天会再用上 |
[33:57] | I’ll get my check book. | 我去拿我的支票簿 |
[34:01] | Turns out I’m a pretty smart lady. | 看起来我还是个蛮聪明的女人 |
[34:05] | Not that smart. | 也没那么聪明 |
[34:13] | Knock, knock. It’s Lucifer. | 敲敲门 是路西法 |
[34:15] | Come to save the day. | 来拯救你们了 |
[34:17] | Everybody stay calm. | 所有人都冷静下 |
[34:19] | Just get back and I mean it. | 后退 我是认真的 |
[34:21] | I mean it! | 我是认真的 |
[34:22] | Forest, let her go. | 弗瑞斯特 放她走 |
[34:25] | Hey, I didn’t mean to kill Joanie. | 我不是故意杀死琼尼的 |
[34:28] | It was an accident. | 那是场意外 |
[34:30] | I’m sick. I need your help. | 我病了 我需要你的帮助 |
[34:34] | Thanks for your help. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[34:36] | I am not gonna help you this time. | 这次我不会帮你了 |
[34:39] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[34:39] | Let her go, Forest. | 放她走 弗瑞斯特 |
[34:43] | Was that enough of a confession, Detective? | 这些供词够了吗 警探 |
[34:45] | Yes. We recorded everything. | 是的 我们录下了一切 |
[34:47] | It’s over, Forest. | 结束了 弗瑞斯特 |
[34:49] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[34:57] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[35:14] | It’s a good place to celebrate. | 这地方用来庆祝挺不错的 |
[35:16] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[35:18] | I have been coming here ever since I realized | 我最近常来这个地方 因为我最近意识到 |
[35:20] | that this may be the closest | 这里可能就是我 |
[35:23] | to Heaven that I’ll ever get. | 这辈子离天堂最近的地方了 |
[35:29] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:32] | You know, I’ve been telling myself | 话说我一直在告诉我自己 |
[35:33] | that I’ve been doing God’s work. | 我做这些都是上帝的任务 |
[35:34] | But, uh, if I’m honest… | 但是说实话 |
[35:37] | I think I’ve been doing it all for myself. | 我想我做这些其实都是为了我自己 |
[35:40] | To get my Father to give me my wings back. | 是为了让我父亲把我的翅膀还给我 |
[35:47] | But you know something, Charlotte? I think, uh… | 但是你知道吗 夏洛特 我在想 |
[35:52] | I think I’m the one who took my wings away. | 我想夺走我翅膀的人其实是我自己 |
[35:55] | Great. We’re both broken. | 太好了 咱俩都废了 |
[35:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:01] | Well, I guess angels really are just as flawed as humans, | 看来天使和人类一样 都有缺陷啊 |
[36:05] | or at least I am. | 或者至少我是这样 |
[36:07] | Hey, at least we have each other. | 至少我们还有彼此啊 |
[36:10] | Tiny victories, right? | 微小的胜利 是不是 |
[36:12] | Tiny? | 小吗 |
[36:14] | Uh, may I point out | 请容我指出 |
[36:16] | that you just stopped a serial abuser? | 你可是阻止了一个家暴惯犯 |
[36:18] | A murderer. | 一个杀人犯 |
[36:20] | Yeah, but that doesn’t change the fact that he hurt a lot of women. | 但这也改变不了他过去伤害了许多女人的事实 |
[36:26] | No. | 是不能 |
[36:28] | But because of you… | 不过因为有你 |
[36:31] | he will never hurt anyone ever again. | 他以后再也伤害不了别人了 |
[36:36] | And I’m pretty sure that you didn’t do that | 而我也非常肯定你做这件事 |
[36:38] | just for yourself, did you? | 不只是为了你自己吧 |
[36:46] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[37:23] | Well done, Detective. | 干得漂亮 警探 |
[37:29] | And, uh, point taken. | 而且 我明白了 |
[37:33] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[37:34] | Well, you put away not one, but two bad guys today. | 你今天抓住的坏人不是一个 而是两个 |
[37:36] | All without my help. | 全都是你独力完成的 |
[37:38] | So it’s become very clear that you… | 所以这就很清楚了 你 |
[37:42] | well, you don’t need me. | 你并不需要我 |
[37:43] | That’s okay, Detective, | 这没关系的 警探 |
[37:45] | because with that realization | 因为明白了这一点 |
[37:48] | came another. | 我也想明白了另一件事 |
[37:50] | If you don’t need me, | 既然你不需要我 |
[37:52] | then we’ve been working together | 那一直以来我们的合作 |
[37:55] | all this time because you want to. | 其实都是因为你希望这样 |
[37:57] | Because you choose to. | 因为你选择这样 |
[38:01] | You did choose me. | 你确实选择了我 |
[38:06] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[38:08] | I’ve been trying to go back to the way things were. | 我一直试图回到以前的时候 |
[38:10] | You know, playing our greatest hits, | 重演我们最经典的时刻 |
[38:12] | because I’ve been avoiding dealing | 因为我一直在回避 |
[38:14] | with things in the present like… | 眼前的一些事情 比如 |
[38:17] | how I feel about you. | 我对你的感觉 |
[38:21] | I was afraid. | 我害怕了 |
[38:24] | Afraid… | 害怕你 |
[38:26] | that you’d want me ’cause you’ve only seen certain sides of me. | 怕你选择我 因为你只看到了某些方面的我 |
[38:29] | That if you saw all of me… | 怕你一旦看到了我的全部 |
[38:33] | knew all of me, | 了解了我的全部 |
[38:38] | you would run away. | 你就会逃走 |
[38:39] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[38:40] | – Detective, it’s true. – No. | -警探 这是真的 -不是 |
[38:43] | The other side of me is… it’s bad. | 我的另一面 很坏 |
[38:45] | It’s monstrous, even. | 甚至可以说是邪恶 |
[38:49] | But you wanted the truth, and you deserve the truth. | 但是你想知道真相 你应该知道真相 |
[38:52] | Right now, I can’t show it to you, | 现在我没法展示给你看 |
[38:53] | so I’m just gonna have to tell you. | 所以我就直接告诉你吧 |
[38:57] | Detective… | 警探 |
[39:05] | Chloe… | 克洛伊 |
[39:08] | I am the Devil. | 我就是魔鬼 |
[39:14] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[39:18] | Not to me. | 在我眼里不是 |
[39:35] | Let me turn this off. | 我先把这个关了 |
[39:36] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:41] | Oh, it’s… | 这是 |
[39:43] | I’m so sorry. I have to take this. | 非常抱歉 我得接一下 |
[39:44] | Of course, no. | 当然 没关系的 |
[39:48] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[39:53] | Detective, what’s wrong? | 警探 怎么了 |
[40:01] | Hey, just hold on, Charlotte. | 坚持住啊 夏洛特 |
[40:03] | I’m, uh, I’m gonna get help. | 我 这就找人来救你 |
[40:07] | I already survived death once. | 我已经逃过死亡一次了 |
[40:11] | I think twice is asking too… too much. | 我想再逃一次有点 太贪心了 |
[40:15] | No. You’re gonna be okay. | 不 你不会有事的 |
[40:21] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[40:24] | Why did you jump in front of me like that? | 你为什么要挡在我的身前 |
[40:28] | It wasn’t for myself, that’s for damn sure. | 我不是为了我自己 这是肯定的 |
[40:43] | Will you s-stay with me? | 你能陪着我吗 |
[40:45] | Yes. | 好 |
[40:47] | Yes, I promise. | 我保证 |
[41:42] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家 |