时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | He’s the Devil! He’s the Devil! | 他是魔鬼 他是魔鬼 |
[00:51] | He’s the Devil! | 他是魔鬼 |
[00:56] | He’s the Devil! He’s the… | 他是魔鬼 他是 |
[01:00] | I’m so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[01:01] | I didn’t mean to startle you. | 我不是有意吓你的 |
[01:03] | I’m, Father Kinley. | 我是金利神父 |
[01:06] | Someone said you might need some help with research. | 听说你的研究需要帮助是吗 |
[01:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:11] | Did you hear some crazy lady was asking about the Devil? | 你是听说有个疯女人四处打听魔鬼的事了吗 |
[01:16] | I don’t think you’re crazy at all. | 我一点都不觉得你疯了 |
[01:18] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[01:20] | I think we should talk. | 我觉得我们该谈谈 |
[01:23] | I work for a division of the Church | 我为教廷的一个 |
[01:25] | called The International Association of Exorcists. | 名为驱魔人国际联合会的分部工作 |
[01:28] | We deal with demonic possession. | 我们会处理魔鬼附身的事件 |
[01:31] | People who believe that they have encountered the Devil or… | 有些人相信他们遇上了魔鬼 或者… |
[01:35] | to be the Devil. | 认为自己就是魔鬼 |
[01:39] | We know about Lucifer Morningstar, Ms. Decker. | 我们知道路西法·晨星的事 戴克女士 |
[01:42] | We’d have been aware of him for about seven years. | 我们大概七年前就知道他了 |
[01:44] | At first, we thought he was just a benign eccentric, | 一开始我们以为他不过是个无害的怪人 |
[01:47] | but the more we watched him, the more… | 但我们越是注意他 就越发觉得 |
[01:49] | terrifyingly authentic he became. | 他可能真的是魔鬼本尊 |
[01:51] | And since you’ve traveled all this way to research him… | 既然你为了调查他跑了这么远 |
[01:56] | I assume that you agree. | 我想你也是这么认为的 |
[02:01] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该做何猜想 |
[02:04] | I realize that this must be extremely difficult for you. | 我知道这件事对你来说一定困难至极 |
[02:08] | And I want you to know… | 而我希望你知道 |
[02:10] | that I’m here to help. | 我愿意帮你 |
[02:12] | How? | 怎么帮 |
[02:14] | How can you help me? | 你能怎么帮到我 |
[02:20] | That’s what I thought. | 我想也是这样 |
[02:23] | But there is something you can do. | 但你还是可以有所作为的 |
[02:28] | Every day he remains on Earth, | 只要他还在人间盘桓 |
[02:31] | people are in danger. | 人们就会身处险境 |
[02:34] | Whenever he visits… | 不论他何时现身 |
[02:36] | death and destruction follow. | 死亡与毁灭都会如影随形 |
[02:38] | Guess… | 猜猜 |
[02:40] | what that is. | 这是什么 |
[02:42] | An egg? | 一颗鸡蛋吗 |
[02:44] | That, my friend, is Margaret’s first bounty. | 我的朋友 这个是玛格丽特的第一个收成 |
[02:47] | Who’s Margaret? | 谁是玛格丽特 |
[02:49] | Oh, my backyard chicken. Well, bathtub chicken. | 我养在后院的鸡 其实是养在浴缸里 |
[02:52] | We live in an apartment. | 我们住在公寓里 |
[02:54] | – You have a chicken in your bathroom? – Yeah. | -你在浴室里养了一只鸡 -是的 |
[02:56] | You know, I’m just trying to explore new hobbies these days, | 最近我在尝试发展新的爱好 |
[02:59] | now that I’ve got Sundays free. | 毕竟我现在周日有空闲了 |
[03:02] | Right. | 是啊 |
[03:04] | You okay there? | 你还好吧 |
[03:05] | Yeah. | 好 |
[03:06] | I mean, sort of. | 差不多吧 |
[03:07] | There’s… something I need to do that I’ve been putting off. | 我有些事要做 已经拖了好久了 |
[03:11] | Yeah. Whenever I’m procrastinating on something, | 是吗 每次我拖延症犯了之后 |
[03:13] | I make an appointment for myself to do it. | 都会为自己定个时间点去完成那件事 |
[03:15] | That way, can’t back out. | 这样你就没有退路了 |
[03:16] | Like, for example, | 比如 |
[03:18] | when I had to ask my landlord permission to get Bob, | 原先我要养鲍勃 不得不征求房东的意见 |
[03:20] | literally put it on my calendar. | 我就真的把这件事写到了日历上 |
[03:22] | Wasn’t the, uh– The chicken is named Margaret? | 那只鸡不是叫玛格丽特吗 |
[03:25] | Bob was my turtle. | 鲍勃是我的乌龟 |
[03:25] | What happened to Bob? | 鲍勃后来怎么样了 |
[03:27] | Didn’t get along with Margaret. | 跟玛格丽特合不来 |
[03:34] | This should be exciting. | 这个应该挺有意思 |
[03:35] | Oh, my gosh. Are you serious? | 天啊 你是认真的吗 |
[03:38] | I’ll grab my kit. Amazeballs! | 我去拿设备 棒呆了 |
[03:55] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[03:57] | What are you still doing here? | 你怎么还在这儿 |
[03:58] | I thought you’d be frolicking on a cloud by now. | 我以为你早就飞上云端逍遥去了 |
[04:00] | Turns out I’m not moving back to the Silver City after all. | 我最终还是决定不搬回银城去住了 |
[04:03] | Really? Why’s that? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[04:05] | Well, Lucy, I’ve decided that my life… | 小路 我已经决定 |
[04:09] | My life is here now, on Earth. | 要在这里 在人间生活了 |
[04:13] | You see, I’ve come to learn so much about humans and– | 跟你说 我了解了太多有关人类的事… |
[04:17] | Actually, you know what, never mind. I’m sorry I asked. | 这些都不重要 抱歉我引起话头了 |
[04:19] | But since you’re here, you can help me decide. | 不过你来都来了 帮我做个决定吧 |
[04:22] | Moscow Midnight or Blue Lagoon? | 墨西哥午夜风还是碧蓝池塘风 |
[04:24] | That’s the same shirt. | 这两件不是一样吗 |
[04:27] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[04:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:30] | All right, Lucifer, what’s wrong? | 好了 路西法 出什么事了 |
[04:33] | Because you never question your own taste. | 你可从来不质疑自己的品味 |
[04:36] | Well, can’t a devil just look nice? | 怎么 魔鬼就不能好好打扮了 |
[04:39] | I thought things were okay between you and Chloe. | 我还以为你跟克洛伊的关系没有问题 |
[04:43] | They are. | 是没有 |
[04:44] | They are, yeah. | 没有问题 |
[04:46] | We’re back to being partners. | 我们又回到做搭档的状态了 |
[04:47] | Fully-clothed partners. | 不能坦诚相见的搭档 |
[04:49] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[04:50] | Just bully for partners. | 只是搭档间开玩笑 |
[04:52] | Why do I sense a “but” in there somewhere? | 为什么我觉得你要说但是了 |
[04:54] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[04:55] | right before Charlotte was killed… | 在夏洛特被杀前 |
[04:58] | the Detective and I, we shared a… | 我和警探 我俩共度了 |
[05:02] | a moment. | 一小段时间 |
[05:05] | You kissed her. | 你亲了她 |
[05:08] | I did. | 是的 |
[05:11] | It’s just a kiss. I’m hardly a schoolgirl. | 那只是一个吻 我是老手了 |
[05:13] | Anyway, I’m just not sure | 总之 我不确定 |
[05:14] | whether the Detective wants to ignore that.. | 警探现在是否在无视 |
[05:17] | moment that we had now, or what. | 那个瞬间还是怎么样 |
[05:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:22] | Listen to me, Luci. | 听我说 小路 |
[05:24] | You need to get out there and take a chance. | 你要去找她并且冒一次险 |
[05:27] | Carpe diem. | 及时行乐 |
[05:28] | Humans, Chloe, people are amazing. | 人类 克洛伊 人类很神奇 |
[05:33] | Look, I wasted so much time keeping them at bay, | 我花了太多时间让他们远离我 |
[05:35] | looking down on them for millennia, | 轻视了他们几千年 |
[05:38] | when they have so much to offer. | 而其实他们有那么多可以给予我的 |
[05:42] | I’m only now just realizing how lucky we are… | 直到现在我才意识到我们是多么幸运 |
[05:45] | that we actually get a chance to connect with them, so… | 能够真正有机会和他们交流 |
[05:49] | I say put up your sign… | 所以我觉得你应该把牌子挂出去 |
[05:52] | Open for business. | 本店营业 |
[05:55] | Humanity, come on in. | 人类 来吧 |
[05:58] | And what does that have to do with the Detective? | 这和警探有什么关系呢 |
[06:00] | It means ask her out. | 我是说约她出来 |
[06:04] | On a date. | 约个会 |
[06:12] | That a new fragrance you’re wearing? It’s lovely. | 你喷了什么新香水 真好闻 |
[06:15] | It’s mosquito repellent. | 是防蚊剂 |
[06:17] | Right, yes, of course. | 好吧 |
[06:19] | Yes, pesky little buggers, mosquitoes. | 是的 烦人的小虫子 蚊子 |
[06:21] | They do, however, like to eat. | 它们 确实 喜欢吃 |
[06:24] | As do I. Not blood, of course, but food. | 我也爱吃 当然不是吃血 是食物 |
[06:26] | – And I know you like to eat food too, so – Oh, my gosh, you guys. | -我知道你也爱吃东西 -天啊 你们看 |
[06:30] | Can you believe that we are on the actual set of The Cabin? | 你们能相信我们真的在林中小屋的取景地吗 |
[06:35] | Well, I’m not really a reality show kind of person, Miss Lopez. | 我不爱看真人秀 洛佩兹小姐 |
[06:38] | I like to enjoy real-life situations. | 我喜欢享受现实生活中的点滴 |
[06:40] | You know, go out with other people, for example. | 比如 和别人约个会 |
[06:42] | Oh, yeah, I’m usually not into reality shows either. | 对 我也不爱看真人秀 |
[06:45] | I prefer more, you know, scripted-content, documentaries, but… | 我更喜欢看有剧本的 纪录片 不过 |
[06:49] | I’ve got a little extra time these days, so… | 如今我也有点空闲时间 所以 |
[06:51] | sort of kind of watched, 27 seasons in two weeks. | 大概两周看了二十七季 |
[06:55] | Fascinating. | 真厉害 |
[06:56] | – Ella, was she a contestant? – Yeah. | -艾拉 她是参赛选手么 -是的 |
[06:58] | Melinda Hagey. | 梅琳达·哈吉 |
[07:00] | She was the sweetest kindergarten teacher ever, you guys, | 她是最棒的幼儿园老师 |
[07:03] | and a total fan favorite. | 人气爆棚 |
[07:05] | Pretty sure she would have won if she hadn’t, you know– | 最后肯定是她赢 如果她没有 |
[07:07] | Died, croaked, bought a pine condo. | 死 咽气在这种地方 |
[07:09] | Could you just hurry up and give us the deets, please? | 能不能请你快点告诉我们点儿有用的消息 |
[07:12] | Yeah, sure. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | So, even though Melinda’s body was found in the lagoon | 尽管梅琳达的尸体是在湖里发现的 |
[07:15] | and COD was obviously drowning, | 并且死因明显是溺亡 |
[07:18] | this right here, definitely a murder. | 这里的证据表明肯定是谋杀 |
[07:20] | I mean, first of all, we’ve got signs of struggle here on the beach, | 首先 岸上有挣扎过的痕迹 |
[07:24] | and secondly a big old, hulking contusion on the back of her head. | 其次 她的脑后有个巨大的挫伤 |
[07:29] | Do we know if any of the cameras caught the murder? | 有没有镜头拍到了谋杀 |
[07:31] | Unfortunately, no. | 很不幸 没有 |
[07:33] | Maury Novak. I’m the executive producer. | 莫里·诺瓦克 我是节目的制片人 |
[07:36] | Anyway, yeah, none of the cameras were rolling | 总之 摄像头都没有工作 |
[07:38] | ’cause it was the middle of the night of the time | 因为当时是大半夜 |
[07:40] | Don’t worry, we won’t make that mistake again. | 别担心 我们不会再犯同样的错误了 |
[07:42] | Unfortunately, this is an active crime scene, | 很不幸 这是一个犯罪现场 |
[07:44] | so until we process it, your show’s on hold. | 所以直到我们查完 你的节目要暂停 |
[07:47] | Yes. And I will also need to watch all of your unaired footage. | 是的 而且我还要调取你们所有的未播录像 |
[07:50] | That’s hundreds of hours. | 那有好几百个小时呢 |
[07:52] | Oh, my God, awesome! | 天呐 太棒了 |
[07:56] | I mean… you gotta do what you gotta do. | 我必须完成工作 |
[07:59] | Lead the way, please. | 请带路吧 |
[08:03] | Right, I’m glad that’s over with. Where were we? | 很开心事情告一段落了 刚才说到哪儿了 |
[08:06] | – Oh, yes. Mosquitoes, food… – Do you have plans tonight? | -对了 蚊子 食物 -你今晚有空吗 |
[08:10] | You took the words right out of my mouth. | 你把我想说的话说了 |
[08:13] | Detective… | 警探 |
[08:15] | would you like to go out with me this evening? | 你今晚愿意和我一起出去吗 |
[08:19] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[08:22] | No. | 不 |
[08:24] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[08:26] | You cannot ask me to do that. | 你不能让我这样做 |
[08:32] | Listen to me, Chloe. | 听我说 克洛伊 |
[08:34] | Every day he remains on Earth, | 他在地球上的每一天 |
[08:36] | people are in danger. | 人类都处在危险中 |
[08:39] | The Devil must go back to Hell. | 魔鬼必须回到地狱 |
[08:42] | And the only person who can send him there is you. | 唯一能送他回去的就是你 |
[09:04] | Dan, what are you doing? | 丹 你在做什么 |
[09:06] | Switching desks with McMillan. | 和麦克米伦换位置 |
[09:08] | What? McMillan’s under the stairs. | 什么 麦克米伦在楼梯底下呢 |
[09:11] | Yep. It’s cozy. | 是的 那位置很舒服 |
[09:13] | And as far away from Lucifer as possible. | 而且离路西法非常非常远 |
[09:15] | What happened? Did he steal your pudding again? | 发生什么了 他又偷了你的布丁 |
[09:17] | No. | 不是 |
[09:19] | People don’t get shot over stolen pudding, Chloe. | 人们不会因为偷布丁挨枪子 克洛伊 |
[09:21] | Dan… | 丹 |
[09:22] | what happened with Charlotte, it wasn’t Lucifer’s fault. | 夏洛特的事不是路西法的错 |
[09:27] | Do you know what… | 你知道吗 |
[09:29] | Here’s the deal, Chloe. | 事情是这样的 克洛伊 |
[09:30] | It was funny… at first. | 最开始 感觉很有趣 |
[09:33] | And I was charmed… | 我也觉得挺好玩 |
[09:35] | just like everyone else around here. | 就像这里的所有人一样 |
[09:37] | But after everything that he kept from us about Pierce… | 但他隐瞒了那么多关于皮尔斯的事 |
[09:42] | don’t you even wonder what other secrets the guy’s got? | 你不觉得那家伙还藏着其他秘密吗 |
[09:53] | Once we uncovered Lucifer’s identity, | 在我们知道了路西法的真实身份之后 |
[09:55] | we were able to… | 我们就能找到 |
[09:56] | uncover evidence of his previous visits with humanity. | 他之前与人类接触的种种证据 |
[10:01] | You’re… | 你是 |
[10:02] | 芝加哥大火 一万栋大楼夷为平地 大火仍在芝加哥蔓延 | |
[10:02] | You’re saying he caused the Chicago Fire and… | 你是说他是芝加哥大火和 |
[10:05] | 《堕落到来》展览 免费入场 | |
[10:06] | Nazi Germany? | 纳粹德国的罪魁祸首 |
[10:08] | I’m saying, that whenever he visits, | 我是说他所到之处 |
[10:10] | death and destruction follow. | 死亡和灾难紧随其后 |
[10:12] | Okay, well, speaking as a detective, | 好吧 作为一个警探 |
[10:14] | this is circumstantial evidence at best. | 这些最多是间接证据 |
[10:16] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[10:17] | But when the circumstances pile up this high… | 但当间接证据足够多时 |
[10:20] | aren’t you forced to draw conclusions? | 你不也得下结论吗 |
[10:22] | No. | 不 |
[10:23] | No, I’m not. This isn’t the man I know. | 我不会 这不是我认识的男人 |
[10:33] | Keep going. | 接着看 |
[10:36] | He didn’t kill these people. | 他没有杀死这些人 |
[10:40] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[10:43] | Okay, he killed Pierce, but Lucifer was just protecting me. | 好吧 他杀了皮尔斯 但那是为了保护我 |
[10:47] | From a situation he caused. | 化解他自己制造的危机 |
[10:50] | As for the others… | 至于其他人 |
[10:52] | you don’t need to be the one pulling the trigger to cause evil. | 无需亲自动手 也能让罪恶横行人间 |
[10:58] | Look… | 听着 |
[10:59] | I know this is a lot to take in, Chloe. | 我知道这些很难接受 克洛伊 |
[11:03] | But he is the Devil. | 但他就是魔鬼 |
[11:06] | But he’s not supposed to be here. | 但他不该在这 |
[11:09] | And somewhere inside, you know that whatever he may seem… | 你的内心深处也知道 无论他看上去如何 |
[11:15] | he is dangerous. | 都危险万分 |
[11:42] | This… is the Teflon Totem. | 这是特氟隆图腾 |
[11:46] | Only one… | 《丛林小屋》 |
[11:48] | is hidden on The Cabin per season. | 每一季只藏有一个 |
[11:49] | You find this bad boy | 你找到这家伙 |
[11:52] | and you are safe from elimination. | 就不会被淘汰了 |
[11:55] | Guess where I found it. | 猜猜我在哪找到的 |
[11:56] | Well, if it keeps you safe from elimination, | 如果它能保你不被淘汰 |
[11:57] | I’d say tucked right up in– | 我觉得应该是在 |
[11:59] | Melinda’s pocket! | 梅琳达的口袋里 |
[12:00] | Isn’t that crazy? | 是不是很疯狂 |
[12:03] | Right, okay, let me catch you up. | 我给你们说说 |
[12:06] | So… | 所以 |
[12:11] | Judd the Jock had just found the totem, | 肌肉男贾德找到了这个图腾 |
[12:13] | which was buried under the tree. | 就埋在这棵树下 |
[12:17] | So here he is just hours before Melinda got killed. | 他在梅琳达被杀前几小时才找到 |
[12:20] | So, how did Melinda get it? | 那梅琳达是怎么拿到的 |
[12:24] | She stole it. | 她偷的 |
[12:26] | That’s how. | 就是这样 |
[12:27] | Wait, so he killed her just to get it back? | 等等 他为了夺回图腾杀了她 |
[12:29] | I mean, that’s extreme. | 这也太极端了 |
[12:30] | Well, speaking of extreme, ever heard of extreme dates? | 说到极端 你听说过极限约会吗 |
[12:34] | Swimming with sharks? Jelly wrestling. | 与鲨鱼同游 果冻摔跤 |
[12:36] | That’s always a good ice breaker. | 向来是缓和气氛的好方法 |
[12:37] | Lucifer, later… | 路西法 晚点说 |
[12:38] | So, did Judd do anything on the show to suggest that he’s violent? | 那贾德有没有什么暴力倾向的举动 |
[12:42] | Well, Judd is the total villain of the season. | 贾德就是这一季的坏人 |
[12:44] | And Melinda’s biggest rival. | 也是梅琳达最大的对手 |
[12:46] | Check it out. | 看这个 |
[12:47] | Hey, Melinda. This is for trying to vote me off last night, biatch. | 梅琳达 昨晚你投我出局的后果 贱人 |
[13:02] | Well, that’s enough. You can pause it. | 可以了 暂停吧 |
[13:04] | All right, well, he’s clearly guilty. Let’s go arrest him. | 显然他有罪 我们去逮捕他吧 |
[13:07] | Arrest him? You mean question him? | 逮捕 你是说讯问吗 |
[13:10] | No, you said it, he’s the villain. | 不是 你也说了 他是坏人 |
[13:11] | If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, | 如果它走路像鸭子 叫声像鸭子 |
[13:12] | it probably murders like a duck. | 很可能杀人也像个鸭子 |
[13:14] | Oh, good idea. Duck. | 好主意 鸭子 |
[13:16] | Let’s go get him. | 我们去抓他吧 |
[13:16] | Have you ever been to the Mistral? | 你去过梦幻时光餐厅吗 |
[13:18] | They do a wonderful duck a l’orange. | 他们的法式烤鸭非常美味 |
[13:21] | All right, Judd. Why don’t you put down the axe? | 贾德 不如你把斧头先放下 |
[13:25] | – What’s up? – You’re a killer. That’s what’s up. | -怎么了 -你杀人了 就这么回事 |
[13:28] | Yes, well, we know that you found the totem, Judd, | 我们知道你找到了图腾 贾德 |
[13:30] | and we believe that Melinda stole it from you, | 我们还认为梅琳达从你这偷走了图腾 |
[13:32] | so perhaps you found out and had a bit of a tiff. | 所以也许你发现后有些火冒三丈 |
[13:35] | What? | 什么 |
[13:36] | You guys are high. | 你们磕嗨了吧 |
[13:37] | – I wish. – Why don’t you just confess and get it over with? | -我倒想 -你直接坦白 大家都轻松 |
[13:40] | Or if you have an alibi or something, | 或者你有不在场证明什么的 |
[13:42] | now would be the time to fill us in. | 最好现在告诉我们 |
[13:44] | We know that you have a history of violence with Melinda. We’ve– | 我们知道你曾对梅琳达暴力相向 我们已经 |
[13:47] | Yeah, I hated her. | 对 我恨她 |
[13:49] | Didn’t know she stole the totem, though. | 但不知道她偷了图腾 |
[13:52] | But if it was her… | 如果真是她 |
[13:53] | I guess karma’s a bitch. | 那真是罪有应得 |
[13:55] | If that’s not a confession, I don’t know what is. | 如果这不算供认 我不知道还有什么算 |
[13:58] | No, no. Sorry. | 别别 抱歉 |
[13:58] | Just excuse us for one moment. | 失陪一下 |
[14:00] | Detective… Don’t you think we should get… | 警探 你不觉得我们应该拿到 |
[14:03] | What’s that thing you’re always on about– | 你一直念叨的那个叫什么来着 |
[14:04] | oh, yes, proof, before we arrest somebody? | 对了 证据 然后再逮捕他吗 |
[14:10] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[14:12] | Changing a battery. | 换电池 |
[14:13] | This is an active murder investigation. | 我们正在调查谋杀案 |
[14:15] | I’m sorry, my boss talked to your boss, | 抱歉 我老板跟你老板谈了 |
[14:18] | and until you guys have a firm suspect, show goes on. | 除非你们有确定的嫌犯 节目继续录制 |
[14:20] | Okay, listen. Back off! | 听着 不准录 |
[14:25] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[14:28] | Excuse me. Sorry! | 借过 抱歉 |
[14:31] | Where were we? | 刚才说到哪了 |
[14:38] | Look, I’m sorry for the asshole act. It’s just for the cameras. | 听着 我为刚才犯浑道歉 只是作秀而已 |
[14:42] | What do you mean, an act? | 什么意思 作秀 |
[14:43] | It’s the best way to win the cash. | 这是赢钱的最好方法 |
[14:45] | I’ve studied every season of The Cabin. | 我研究了《丛林小屋》的每一季 |
[14:48] | Sixty-two percent of the time, the villain wins. | 有超过六成都是坏人赢 |
[14:50] | So play the odds. That’s the role I’m playing. | 所以我选择了机会大的 演坏人 |
[14:54] | Do you have an alibi? | 你有不在场证明吗 |
[14:55] | I was asleep in the cabin with the rest of the players. | 我和其他选手一起在小屋睡觉 |
[14:58] | They’ll vouch for me. | 他们能替我作证 |
[15:01] | Okay. Do you know if any of them have a grudge against Melinda? | 好吧 你知道其他人和梅琳达有过节吗 |
[15:04] | All of them. | 所有人都有 |
[15:05] | I mean, it’s a competition. | 这毕竟是个比赛 |
[15:06] | And Melinda was the most competitive in the game. | 梅琳达是比赛中最有竞争力的一个 |
[15:09] | I mean, she acted all sweet and innocent, but… | 她表现得善良天真 但是 |
[15:12] | that woman was crafty. | 那女人诡计多端 |
[15:14] | I even heard she had some secret alliance going on. | 我甚至听说她和别人秘密结盟 |
[15:17] | I’m telling you, ma’am… | 告诉你 女士 |
[15:20] | nobody is what they seem to be around here. | 这儿没有人表里如一 |
[15:24] | Yes. | 没错 |
[15:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:28] | Okay, well, now we have to talk to everybody. | 好吧 这下我们得和所有人谈谈了 |
[15:30] | Yes. Well, at least we have our date | 是的 至少问询结束后 |
[15:32] | to look forward to once we’re done. | 我们还有一个约会 |
[15:41] | If you didn’t come to spar, why did you invite me here? | 如果你不练拳 那你为什么邀请我来 |
[15:45] | Oh, wait. Are you going to teach me how to throw knives? | 等等 你是要教我如何扔刀子吗 |
[15:48] | No. | 不是 |
[15:51] | We’re here because I don’t feel welcome at the apartment. | 我们在这是因为我觉得自己在公寓不受欢迎 |
[15:54] | Chloe thinks I’m gonna eat Trixie or something. | 克洛伊觉得我要吃了翠茜一样 |
[15:56] | Chloe just needs time to adjust. | 克洛伊只是需要时间适应 |
[16:00] | I didn’t react well either when I first found out, remember? | 我最开始发现时也反应过激 记得吗 |
[16:03] | Okay! | 没错 |
[16:04] | But now, look at me, I’m fine. | 但现在看看我 我很好 |
[16:07] | In fact, better than ever. | 事实上 比过去都好 |
[16:10] | Bottom line… | 归根结底 |
[16:11] | don’t take things personally. Okay. | 别往心里去 好吗 |
[16:13] | Knowing that Heaven and Hell, angels and demons exist, I mean… | 知道天堂地狱 天使恶魔存在 我是说 |
[16:17] | it’s… | 确实 |
[16:18] | pretty scary stuff when you think about it. | 仔细想想确实很可怕 |
[16:21] | So that’s why you’ve gone full Tyson? | 所以你才大肆练习拳击吗 |
[16:24] | The Goddess of Creation burns your face once and you freak out. | 创世女神烧了一回你的脸 你就吓怕了 |
[16:27] | No. No. I mean, well… | 不不 我是说 |
[16:30] | Pierce, I mean Cain, | 皮尔斯 就是该隐 |
[16:31] | did threaten to send his thugs to murder me too, | 也威胁要派手下来杀我 |
[16:33] | but, you know, who’s counting? | 但谁还一一记着呢 |
[16:37] | Okay, champ. | 行了 女汉子 |
[16:39] | Let’s take a break. We’ve been at this for hours. | 我们休息会儿吧 已经练了好几个小时了 |
[16:42] | Oh, come on. | 别啊 |
[16:43] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[16:45] | I’ve got tons of energy. | 我有用不完的精力 |
[16:47] | Must be all the turmeric that I keep putting in all those smoothies. | 肯定是因为我在奶昔里放的那些姜黄根粉 |
[16:54] | Linda! | 琳达 |
[16:58] | Okay, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[16:59] | This is your chance to come clean. | 这是你坦白的机会 |
[17:01] | Just tell me everything you’ve done. | 告诉我你所做的一切 |
[17:03] | We can go from there. | 然后再做商议 |
[17:04] | I’m just playing a game, ma’am. You know? | 我只是参加比赛 女士 |
[17:07] | Eating coconuts and trying not to get sunburnt. | 吃吃椰子 避免被晒伤 |
[17:09] | But you don’t mind… | 但你不介意 |
[17:11] | burning the other players, | 烧伤其他选手 |
[17:13] | even if it means destroying them, right? | 即使这会摧毁他们 是吗 |
[17:15] | I’m a lawyer, I admit I’m used to doing whatever it takes to win. | 我是律师 我承认自己习惯于不择手段获胜 |
[17:18] | But I’m not gonna kill anybody. | 但我决不会杀人 |
[17:19] | And what about romantic liaisons? | 那情人关系呢 |
[17:21] | It’s hard to stop an attraction just because you’re working together, | 就算在一起工作也很难抵御爱意来袭 |
[17:24] | I mean, playing a game. | 我是指 一起参赛 |
[17:25] | I would never fraternize with the enemy, sir. | 我绝不会和敌人交配 长官 |
[17:28] | Eyes on the prize. | 一心只顾奖金 |
[17:29] | But there were secret partnerships going on | 但暗地里有人 |
[17:31] | behind people’s backs, right? | 秘密勾结 对吗 |
[17:33] | Secrets are part of the game. But they’re part of life, too. | 秘密是比赛的一大看点 也是生活的常态 |
[17:36] | At the end of the day, aren’t we all putting on a facade? | 毕竟 谁不是戴着面具生存呢 |
[17:40] | Well, I know I am. | 说的就是我啊 |
[17:42] | Pretending these people don’t stink like a pack of wildebeests. | 假装这群人不像野兽那样臭 |
[17:45] | Do they actually bathe on this show? | 这节目让他们洗澡吗 |
[17:46] | I can hear you. | 我能听见 |
[17:47] | Can you? But can you smell me? | 是吗 但你能闻到我的体味吗 |
[17:49] | Was Melinda colluding with anyone? | 梅琳达和谁勾结了吗 |
[17:51] | You mean was she boning someone? Yeah. | 你是说和别人做爱吗 当然 |
[17:53] | That lawyer guy. So obvi. | 那个律师 太明显了 |
[17:55] | My money’s on Kentucky Joe. | 我猜是肯塔基州的乔 |
[17:56] | I don’t think she was canoodling with anyone. | 我不觉得她有和任何人搞在一起 |
[17:58] | She’s a good girl. | 她是个好女孩 |
[17:59] | But if she was, it’d be that hippie fella. | 但如果她确实有 那一定是那个嬉皮士 |
[18:02] | Hundred percent. | 百分百 |
[18:02] | No clue who Melinda hooked up with. | 不知道梅琳达和谁搞在了一起 |
[18:04] | I didn’t really hang out with her. | 我不怎么和她玩 |
[18:06] | She’s pretty fake. | 她挺假的 |
[18:08] | Personally, I don’t trust anybody here. | 就我个人而言 我不信任这里的任何人 |
[18:10] | They’re all liars. | 他们都是骗子 |
[18:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:15] | Thank you, Kylie. We’ll let you know. | 谢谢你 凯莉 有消息我们会通知你的 |
[18:16] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[18:18] | The more we talk to these people, the less clear things are. | 我们越和这些人谈 事情就越扑朔迷离 |
[18:21] | Judd was right. | 贾德是对的 |
[18:22] | No-one’s who they seem. | 没有一个人是表里如一的 |
[18:24] | Isn’t that the point of these programs, Detective? | 这不正是这些节目的意义吗 警探 |
[18:26] | To show there’s no such thing as stereotypes. | “刻板印象”根本就不存在 |
[18:29] | That in real life a Mary Ann | 在现实中 很多人 |
[18:31] | might be hiding inside the body of a Ginger. | 外表狂野 内心羞涩 |
[18:33] | Or vice versa, which is my personal preference, actually. | 或者反过来 其实我个人更喜欢这样 |
[18:36] | Right. | 是啊 |
[18:37] | Take you, for example. | 拿你做例子 |
[18:39] | History and religion have… | 历史和宗教… |
[18:41] | painted a pretty awful picture of you, haven’t they? | 把你描绘得很不堪 是不是 |
[18:43] | You couldn’t be more right, Detective. | 完全正确 警探 |
[18:45] | So… | 所以… |
[18:46] | you don’t bite the heads off of children? | 你不会把小孩子的头咬下来 |
[18:48] | No, of course not. | 不 当然不会 |
[18:50] | I detest the little creatures. | 我讨厌那些小东西 |
[18:51] | And I’d certainly never put one in my mouth. | 所以绝对不会把他们放进嘴里 |
[18:55] | Anyway… | 总之… |
[18:56] | I’m glad you’re curious, Detective. | 我很高兴你很好奇 警探 |
[18:59] | I was wondering | 我还在想 |
[18:59] | when we’d get round to this conversation, so… | 我们什么时候才会谈到这个话题呢 |
[19:02] | if you have any more questions, I’m all ears. | 如果你还有其他什么问题 我洗耳恭听 |
[19:04] | Well, Pierce… | 皮尔斯… |
[19:05] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[19:07] | So what was he? Like number nine… | 所以他是第几个 比如第九… |
[19:09] | million? And do you keep track? | 百万个 你有在计数吗 |
[19:12] | No. | 没有 |
[19:13] | Pierce, or, as I tried to tell you at the time, | 皮尔斯 或者 正如我一直试图告诉你的 |
[19:15] | when you wouldn’t believe me, was actually Cain… | 在你还不相信我的时候 他实际上是该隐 |
[19:19] | was the first human I’ve ever killed. | 是我杀死的第一个人类 |
[19:22] | And truth be told, he wanted to die. | 而且说实话 他想死 |
[19:24] | Well, most of his immortal life, anyway. | 至少在他永生的大部分时间里 |
[19:28] | What about Hell? | 地狱是怎么回事 |
[19:31] | Right. That’s what this is about, is it? | 好吧 这才是重点 是不是 |
[19:33] | You probably want to know who’s down there. | 你八成想知道谁在下面 |
[19:35] | Well, many may surprise you. | 很多人会让你惊讶的 |
[19:37] | Jim Morrison, for instance. Gary Coleman. | 比如 吉姆·莫里斯 加里·科尔曼 |
[19:39] | Oh, no. Hell. | 不是 就是地狱 |
[19:41] | What’s it like down there? | 下面是什么样的 |
[19:43] | All those people you tortured. Did you enjoy it? | 所有你折磨的那些人 你享受这个过程吗 |
[19:50] | It was a job… | 那只是我的工作… |
[19:52] | Detective. | 警探 |
[19:54] | Something I was forced to do. | 是我被迫做的事 |
[20:01] | Gosh. Someone’s been reading Dante’s Inferno. | 老天 看来你是读了但丁的《炼狱》啊 |
[20:04] | Well, I’ll admit. I… | 我承认 我… |
[20:06] | …did a bit of research on my vacation. | 在度假期间做了点调查 |
[20:09] | Which is why I wanted to get your side of things. | 所以我才想听听你的说法 |
[20:11] | But it seems a bunch of the stuff I read was way off. | 但看来我读的很多东西都是错的 |
[20:16] | Just some stereotype, right? | 只是些刻板印象 是吧 |
[20:18] | Right. | 是的 |
[20:21] | Linda, you scared the shit out of me. | 琳达 你把我吓死了 |
[20:26] | Here, drink. | 给 喝了它 |
[20:31] | – Okay, that’s gin. – Yeah. | -好吧 这是酒 -对啊 |
[20:32] | Only top shelf for my girl. | 只给我的姑娘喝最顶级的 |
[20:34] | – What happened? – You passed out. | -发生什么事了 -你晕过去了 |
[20:37] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[20:38] | I feel fine. | 我感觉挺好的 |
[20:40] | I’m probably just dehydrated. | 我八成只是脱水了 |
[20:42] | I am not an expert on the human body, | 我不熟悉人类躯体 |
[20:45] | unless you count sex organs, | 除非你算上性器官 |
[20:47] | and I’m pretty sure you are not supposed to randomly fall down. | 但我也知道你八成不该忽然晕倒 |
[20:52] | Okay, what are you doing? | 好吧 你在干什么 |
[20:59] | Checking to see if your eyes are bleeding. | 看看你的眼睛有没有在流血 |
[21:01] | Okay, why? | 好吧 为什么 |
[21:04] | I found this medical book in Lucifer’s library | 我在路西法的图书馆里找到了这本书 |
[21:06] | and it says that bleeding eyes are bad. | 上面说眼睛流血的话就大事不妙了 |
[21:08] | Okay, this book is from the 14th Century. | 好吧 这本书是14世纪的 |
[21:11] | Fine, whatever. You’re acting weird. | 好吧 随便吧 你的举止很奇怪 |
[21:14] | And I’m not leaving you alone until you go see a you. | 在你去看你这种人之前 我是不会离开你的 |
[21:18] | – A what? – A doctor. | -看什么 -医生 |
[21:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:22] | Oh, my gosh! | 天啊 |
[21:24] | You bought this for Chloe? | 你买给克洛伊的吗 |
[21:27] | That is so romantic, Lucifer! | 太浪漫了 路西法 |
[21:30] | It’s just like Indecent Proposal. | 简直就像是《桃色交易》 |
[21:32] | Well, I was thinking more like Pretty Woman, but yes. | 我之前想的是《风月俏佳人》 但没错 |
[21:35] | Yes, we’re going to the opera. | 没错 我们要去听歌剧 |
[21:36] | There’s a special engagement of La traviata in San Francisco. | 在旧金山有《茶花女》的特别演出 |
[21:39] | We leave by helicopter at sunset. | 我们日落时乘直升机过去 |
[21:42] | That is going to be the best date ever. | 那将会是史上最棒的约会 |
[21:48] | – Isn’t it? – Yes, well… | -不是吗 -是的 |
[21:51] | At least I hope it is, ’cause if it isn’t… | 至少我希望如此 因为如果不是的话… |
[21:54] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:55] | No… | 不是… |
[21:57] | If it isn’t, I’m afraid that she might… | 如果不是的话 我害怕她可能会… |
[22:00] | disappear again. | 再次消失 |
[22:02] | She’s been acting a little odd lately. Like she’s… | 她最近表现地有些奇怪 她似乎在 |
[22:05] | Like she’s hiding something. | 她似乎在隐藏什么 |
[22:06] | Lucifer… | 路西法 |
[22:07] | She’s probably just as nervous about this date as you are. | 她很可能跟你一样对这次约会很紧张 |
[22:11] | Trust me, when she sees this, it is going to be dress on… | 相信我 当她看见这个 就会穿上裙子 |
[22:15] | panties off. | 脱掉内裤 |
[22:17] | – Lady shower all over… – Okay, that’s too much. Too much. | -释放女性魅力 -好了 够了 够了 |
[22:20] | I’m joking, I love it. Carry on. | 开个玩笑 超爱听 继续说 |
[22:30] | Miss Lopez, I’m enjoying this new side of you. | 洛佩兹小姐 我很喜欢你展示的全新的一面 |
[22:33] | Hey, you guys. | 两位 |
[22:35] | – Detective. – Hey, Chloe. What’s up? | -警探 -克洛伊 什么事 |
[22:36] | I know that… that we had plans to go out tonight, um, | 我知道我们今晚有约 |
[22:39] | but I’ve been so preoccupied with this case, so… | 但是这个案子让我无法分心 |
[22:44] | do– do you mind if we postpone until it’s solved? | 你是否介意推迟到我们破案之后 |
[22:47] | Okay? | 行吗 |
[22:49] | Yes. | 好的 |
[22:50] | Yes, no, right. Of course. No rush. | 当然 没事 当然没问题 不着急 |
[22:53] | Okay. Cool. | 好的 太棒了 |
[22:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:57] | Buddy, bring it in. | 兄弟 别难过 |
[22:59] | No, it’s fine. It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[23:01] | Just a little hold up, that’s all. | 只是推迟一点 仅此而已 |
[23:02] | You heard what she said. Solve the case and… | 你听到她说的了 等破了案 |
[23:05] | – we’re good to go. – Absolutely. | -我们就能约会了 -肯定没问题 |
[23:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:13] | Detective, I got your text. | 警探 我收到你的信息了 |
[23:16] | But I thought we were meeting at the penthouse in two hours. | 我们不是两个小时后才在顶楼碰头吗 |
[23:18] | Yes. That’s what I wanted to chat with you about. | 我就是想和你谈谈这事 |
[23:21] | Right. | 好的 |
[23:22] | I sort of had to postpone…. my date with Lucifer | 我不得不推迟我和路西法的约会 |
[23:26] | until we solve this case. | 直到我们破案之后 |
[23:29] | Didn’t want work getting in the way of me roofying the Devil. | 不希望工作干扰了迷晕魔鬼的任务 |
[23:35] | Chloe. | 克洛伊 |
[23:36] | You’re just stalling, aren’t you? | 你在拖延时间 对吗 |
[23:40] | Are you having second thoughts? | 你是不是犹豫了 |
[23:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:46] | Yes. Everything that you’ve told me about Lucifer– | 你告诉我的关于路西法的一切 |
[23:49] | You’re finding it hard to believe. | 你觉得难以相信 |
[23:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:54] | Being around him again, | 重新回到他身边 |
[23:55] | I just don’t see the same monster that you do. | 我不觉得他是你所说的的那个魔鬼 |
[23:59] | No, of course you don’t. | 你当然不这么想 |
[24:01] | Have you met him? | 你见过他吗 |
[24:05] | Have you ever had a conversation with him? | 你和他谈话过吗 |
[24:07] | No. | 没有 |
[24:09] | No, I… | 我没有 |
[24:10] | I’m sure he’s the most magnetic individual you ever met. | 我敢肯定他是你见过的最有吸引力的人 |
[24:14] | Charming and eloquent. | 迷人 口才好 |
[24:16] | Funny. | 幽默风趣 |
[24:17] | Kind, even. | 甚至很善良 |
[24:22] | Yeah. He is. | 没错 他确实是 |
[24:25] | It’s all an act. | 这都是他假装的 |
[24:27] | Now, listen to me, Chloe. | 克洛伊 听着 |
[24:29] | The Devil has been manipulating human beings | 自从创世之时 恶魔一直都在 |
[24:32] | since the beginning of time. | 操控摆布人类 |
[24:33] | If you don’t respond favorably to something, | 如果你对某些事不感兴趣 |
[24:35] | well, he’ll make an adjustment until you do. | 他就会做出调整直到你喜欢 |
[24:38] | Anything to make sure he gets what he wants. | 他会做任何事情来得到他想要的 |
[24:40] | Because the only person that he is interested in | 因为他唯一在乎的事情 |
[24:44] | is himself. | 是他自己 |
[24:50] | But it… | 但是 |
[24:51] | He seems so real. | 他看起来很真诚 |
[24:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:54] | Listen. That’s what he does. | 这是他的手段 |
[24:57] | That’s what he’s been doing for thousands of years. Perfecting. | 这是他几千年来的惯用伎俩 逐步改进完善 |
[25:03] | Why do you think they call him the Prince of Lies? | 他被称作谎言王子不是没有原因的 |
[25:07] | No, n-no… | 不 不 |
[25:10] | Lucifer always tells the truth. Always. | 路西法总是说实话 一直都是 |
[25:15] | He does not lie. | 他从不说谎 |
[25:17] | What if this is the biggest lie of all? | 也许这就是最大的谎言 |
[25:28] | Don’t eat them all at once. | 别一次都吃光 |
[25:29] | Although you have been working out, haven’t you? | 不过你在健身 对吗 |
[25:31] | Nigel, there you go. PB and jams, as promised. | 给你奈吉尔 说好的 花生果酱三明治 |
[25:34] | What you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[25:36] | Just some schmutz… on the window. | 只不过是窗户上的一点污渍 |
[25:42] | Ah, good morning, Detective. | 早上好 警探 |
[25:45] | – Mm, thank you. – Miss Lopez. | -谢谢 -洛佩兹小姐 |
[25:48] | Trust you had a pleasant evening. | 相信你昨晚过得很开心 |
[25:49] | I did. I took my abuelita to the opera. It was incredible. | 确实 我带奶奶去看了歌剧 棒极了 |
[25:53] | Right. So your text said that you had a new lead, Miss Lopez. | 你发信息说有了新线索 洛佩兹小姐 |
[25:57] | Uh, yes. Hold, please. | 没错 请稍等 |
[25:59] | I wonder what she’s got for us. Exciting, isn’t it? | 我很好奇她有什么新线索 激动人心不是吗 |
[26:02] | Cannot wait to solve this case. | 真想快点解决这个案子 |
[26:05] | You? | 你呢 |
[26:07] | Same. | 一样 |
[26:08] | Good, good. | 太好了 太好了 |
[26:09] | Because, obviously, the sooner we solve the case, | 很明显 我们越快解决掉这个案子 |
[26:10] | the sooner we go on our date. | 就能越早去约会了 |
[26:14] | Unless, of course, you were using the case to back out.. | 除非 你在用这个案子做借口推辞 |
[26:18] | No, we’re still on. | 没有 约会照常 |
[26:19] | I even marked it on my calendar. | 我都标记在我的日历上了 |
[26:21] | – Wonderful. On your calendar! – Okay. | -太棒了 都记在你的日历上了 -好了 |
[26:23] | So who is ready for some stomach contents? | 谁想听听受害者胃里有什么 |
[26:26] | Me. | 我 |
[26:27] | I know. I love this part so much. | 我知道 我非常喜欢这个部分 |
[26:29] | Okay, so we’ve got rice, coconut, snails. | 检测到了米 椰子和蜗牛 |
[26:33] | All typical for someone on a survival reality show. | 这参加生存真人秀的人常吃的 |
[26:36] | Here’s what’s not typical. | 接下来这些就不常吃了 |
[26:37] | We got sugar, flour, cacao, raisins, | 有糖 面粉 巧克力 葡萄干 |
[26:40] | cherries, and rum. | 樱桃和朗姆酒 |
[26:42] | Uh, that is the ingredients of Hungarian rum balls. | 这是用做匈牙利朗姆酒球的材料 |
[26:45] | That is oddly specific and… | 这具体得有点奇怪 |
[26:48] | actually a pretty good guess. | 其实倒是猜得很对 |
[26:49] | I spent a lot of time with Attila, back in the day. | 以前我和匈奴王阿提拉在一起很长一段时间 |
[26:51] | I can tell you all about it later, on our date. | 晚点我们约会的时候我再全都告诉你 |
[26:55] | Ella, uh, were the rum balls used as a reward on the show? | 艾拉 朗姆酒球是真人秀的奖品吗 |
[26:57] | Uh, not that I saw, but I can check with the show’s catering | 我倒没看到 我跟节目餐饮承办商确认一下 |
[27:00] | if there was anything like that on set. | 片场有没有提供这种东西 |
[27:02] | Good idea, Miss Lopez. Let’s find those balls. | 好主意 洛佩兹小姐 我们去找这些球吧 |
[27:08] | Hey, guess what I got. | 看看我有什么 |
[27:10] | Two tickets for tonight’s show at The Groundlings. | 今晚在洛杉矶喜剧俱乐部的两张票 |
[27:13] | That’s great, man, but I’m… | 太好了 但我… |
[27:16] | not really that into improv anymore. | 已经没这么喜欢即兴表演了 |
[27:20] | How about a sporting event? | 那体育赛事呢 |
[27:22] | Or some other male bonding-type experience. | 或是其他兄弟联谊之类的体验 |
[27:25] | The world awaits. | 世界在等着呢 |
[27:26] | I got a lot on my plate right now. | 我现在有很多事 |
[27:28] | I’m probably going to be working some overtime tonight. | 今晚我可能要加班 |
[27:32] | Rain check, then. | 那改天吧 |
[27:35] | Rain check. | 改天吧 |
[28:04] | So… | 那么 |
[28:05] | what you writing? | 你在写什么 |
[28:13] | Please. | 行行好 |
[28:16] | – Please, sir. – Sure. | -行行好 先生 -好 |
[28:21] | Oh, let me help you with that. | 我来帮你捡 |
[28:31] | I mean, I’ve chosen to stay, but… | 我选择了留下来 但是 |
[28:35] | I don’t really know if I’ve made the right decision. | 我真的不知道我的决定是否正确 |
[28:39] | You see, I’ve always had a task. | 我总是有任务 |
[28:42] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[28:44] | A purpose. | 有目标 |
[28:45] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[28:47] | Now that I’m living here on Earth, | 我住在人间 |
[28:49] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to do or who I’m supposed to be. | 我不知道该怎么做 或是该做什么样的人 |
[28:55] | No sé. | 我不知道 |
[28:56] | Mi amigo, no sé. | 我的朋友 我也不知道 |
[29:04] | Mr. Novak, we spoke to catering and… | 诺瓦克先生 我们见过餐饮承办商了 |
[29:07] | um, they said that you special order a few of your food items. | 他们说你特别订购了一些食物 |
[29:12] | Let’s just cut to the chase, shall we? | 直截了当地说吧 |
[29:13] | ‘Cause, places to be, Detective. | 因为还有好地方要去呢 警探 |
[29:16] | Show us your balls, Maury. | 给我们看看你的球[蛋] 莫里 |
[29:17] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:19] | Are those or are those not your Hungarian balls? | 这些到底是不是你的匈牙利球 |
[29:23] | – Uh… yes. – Thought as much. | -是的 -我想也是 |
[29:26] | Right, case closed, Detective. | 结案了 警探 |
[29:27] | Lucifer, what are you– Are those my handcuffs? | 路西法 你怎么… 这是我的手铐吗 |
[29:30] | – Might be. – I… I… I… | -也许是 -我… 我… |
[29:32] | apologize. | 对不起 |
[29:33] | We just have a few questions about your– | 我们只是有几个问题想问你 关于你的 |
[29:36] | – Your balls. – The rum balls. | -你的蛋 -朗姆酒球 |
[29:38] | We know that Melinda consumed a few of your… | 我们知道梅琳达吃了你的几个 |
[29:43] | well… | 这么说吧 |
[29:44] | uh, within an hour of her murder. | 就在她被人谋杀前一小时内吃的 |
[29:46] | So you’re clearly the killer. | 所以你很明显就是凶手 |
[29:51] | I actually… I did give Melinda a couple of my… | 其实 我是给了梅琳达几个我的 |
[29:56] | these treats. But I didn’t hurt her. | 这些小吃 但我没伤害她 |
[29:58] | Okay? Her death is a terrible loss. For me and the show. | 她的死是个悲剧 对我和真人秀来说都是 |
[30:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:02] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[30:03] | The show’s ratings have been lower than ever this season | 真人秀收视率比往季都低 |
[30:05] | and I had to do something. | 我不得不想点办法 |
[30:07] | So I approached Melinda. | 所以我主动去找梅琳达 |
[30:09] | I offered her a little bit of food in exchange for a favor. | 我给她提供了一点食物作为交换 让她帮我 |
[30:11] | Oh, now that I understand. What was the favor? | 这我就特别懂了 交换什么 |
[30:15] | Melinda was the fan favorite. | 梅琳达是粉丝们的最爱 |
[30:16] | I wanted to help her win. | 我想帮她赢 |
[30:18] | But in the most entertaining way possible. | 但是以最有趣的方式 |
[30:20] | I had this whole drama laid out. It was gonna be ratings gold. | 我把整出戏都安排好了 绝对精彩 |
[30:23] | And what? She turned you down? | 然后怎么了 她拒绝了你吗 |
[30:24] | And you got so upset that you smashed her in the head. | 你们起了争执 你打了她的头 |
[30:27] | Look… | 听着 |
[30:29] | I may be a ratings whore… | 我也许只看重收视率 |
[30:30] | but I would never do that. | 但是我绝对不会这么做 |
[30:33] | Do you know if Melinda | 你知不知道梅琳达 |
[30:33] | was conspiring with anyone else on her plan? | 是否有和其他人一起合谋 |
[30:37] | Mm… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:38] | Oh, come on! | 招了吧 |
[30:39] | It was you two having the secret affair. | 偷情的人就是你们俩 |
[30:42] | You both met up to enjoy your balls and then you killed her. | 你们俩见面吃朗姆酒球 然后你就杀了她 |
[30:45] | Just admit it so I can go on my bloody date! | 承认了吧 这样我就可以去约会了 |
[30:47] | Lucifer… Lucifer. | 路西法 路西法 |
[30:50] | You really do only care about yourself, don’t you? | 你真的只在乎你自己是吗 |
[30:55] | Well, if that’s what you think, Detective… | 如果你是这么想的 警探 |
[30:58] | maybe I should give you some space. | 也许我应该给你一些私人空间 |
[31:04] | I… | 我… |
[31:06] | I want to be honest. | 和你说实话 |
[31:08] | I wasn’t having an affair with Melinda. | 我和梅琳达并没有私情 |
[31:11] | But I do know who was. | 但我知道谁有 |
[31:13] | – Is that Kylie? – Yep, that’s her. | -那是凯莉吗 -没错 就是她 |
[31:16] | Why didn’t you tell me about this earlier? | 你怎么没早点告诉我 |
[31:18] | Uh, you know, filming a bathroom, that’s kind of illegal, so… | 在洗手间里录影 不合法 所以… |
[31:24] | So much for Kylie not hanging out with Melinda. | 所以凯莉和梅琳达不来往都是假的 |
[31:27] | Where is Kylie? I need to speak to her. | 凯莉在哪 我得和她谈谈 |
[31:29] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[31:31] | She should be at the axing ceremony. | 她应该在砍斧仪式上 |
[31:37] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[31:39] | Hang on, I don’t… | 等等 我没… |
[31:41] | Kylie’s not there. | 凯莉没在仪式上 |
[31:45] | Hang on, is that her? | 等下 那是她吗 |
[31:47] | – What is she doing? – That’s the gas line. | -她在干什么 -那是天然气管道 |
[31:50] | Is she gonna blow up the cabin? What… | 她打算炸掉小屋吗 怎么… |
[31:53] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要这么做 |
[31:54] | Oh, my God. I have no idea. | 天哪 我不知道 |
[31:57] | – What is she– – At least it’s, um… | -她在… -至少屋里没人 等等 |
[32:00] | – Detective? – Yeah? | -警探 -怎么了 |
[32:04] | Isn’t that… | 那是不是… |
[32:06] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[32:20] | No! | 不 |
[32:45] | How is he doing that? | 他是怎么做到的 |
[32:57] | I wouldn’t go in there, Detective. It’s hotter than… | 别进去 警探 里面的温度… |
[32:59] | Well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[33:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:03] | It blew up. | 小屋爆炸了 |
[33:06] | I saw it. I… | 我亲眼所见 |
[33:09] | I was so scared, but you… | 我吓坏了 你 |
[33:12] | You walked right through. | 你就径直走了出来 |
[33:15] | You’re fine. I– | 你没事 我 |
[33:17] | You’re completely fine. | 你一点事也没有 |
[33:20] | Well, it’s one of the perks of | 大半辈子生活在 |
[33:21] | living in a fiery pit of despair most of my life. | 绝望的火坑里 就是有这点好处 |
[33:27] | I… | 我 |
[33:29] | I didn’t know anybody was in there. | 我不知道那里面有人 |
[33:31] | Oh, wow. | 天哪 |
[33:32] | Thank God you’re okay. | 感谢上帝你没事 |
[33:33] | Well, he certainly had nothing to do with it. | 上帝跟那一点关系也没有 |
[33:37] | I’m sorry, I just… | 对不起 我只是… |
[33:38] | I needed to burn it all down. I needed for it to be over. | 我得把小屋全烧掉 我需要这一切都结束 |
[33:42] | I can’t believe I almost did it again. | 我不敢相信我差点又做了一次 |
[33:45] | Did what again? | 又做了一次什么 |
[33:52] | I never thought she’d go for me. | 我从没想过她会喜欢上我 |
[33:55] | I mean, for one, she was straight, but… | 首先她是异性恋 但是 |
[33:59] | Melinda was so… | 梅琳达特别的 |
[34:01] | sweet. | 可爱 |
[34:02] | Can you believe she thought I was sweet? | 你能想象吗 她觉得我很可爱 |
[34:04] | No one ever thinks I’m sweet. | 从没有过人认为我可爱 |
[34:07] | So what happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[34:08] | I saw Melinda go into Maury’s cabin that night. | 我那晚看见梅琳达去了莫里的小屋 |
[34:11] | And I knew I’d been a total idiot. | 我才知道我傻透了 |
[34:13] | She’d completely fooled me. | 她完全就是在愚弄我 |
[34:15] | What if we told you Melinda wasn’t sleeping with Maury? | 如果我们告诉你梅琳达并非和莫里有一腿呢 |
[34:18] | Yeah, that’s what she said, too. | 她也是这么说的 |
[34:20] | But she also wouldn’t tell me what she was doing, | 但她也不肯告诉我她到底在干什么 |
[34:21] | so I knew she was lying about something. | 所以我知道她一定在某些事上撒谎了 |
[34:24] | Whatever it was, I was being played. | 不管是什么 我都被耍了 |
[34:28] | So I got upset. | 所以我很生气 |
[34:30] | I just pushed her in the lagoon. | 我只是把她推进了湖里 |
[34:34] | But I guess she hit her head. | 但我猜她大概撞到了头 |
[34:37] | I– I would never… | 我绝不会… |
[34:42] | Whatever she’d done… | 不管她做了什么 |
[34:44] | I loved her. | 我爱她 |
[34:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:52] | Well, then… | 好了 |
[34:54] | I guess that’s case closed. | 我猜这案子是结了 |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:03] | Detective… | 警探 |
[35:04] | I understand that you and me, it’s… | 我知道你我之间… |
[35:08] | The last thing I want to do | 我最不想要的 |
[35:09] | is push you into something you don’t want. | 就是逼你做你不愿意的事 |
[35:11] | So if you’re not ready… | 所以如果你没准备好 |
[35:13] | or you don’t want to go on a date with me… | 或者你不想和我约会 |
[35:18] | No, I do. | 不 我想要 |
[35:19] | I do want to. | 我确实想要和你约会 |
[35:21] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[35:24] | Right, well… | 那太好了 |
[35:25] | why don’t you go home and get some rest | 你何不回家休息一会 |
[35:26] | and I’ll pick you up around 7:00? | 然后我七点左右去接你 |
[35:28] | Uh, why don’t I just meet you at your place? | 我要不直接去你家 |
[35:31] | Even better. | 那样更好 |
[35:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[35:48] | Oh, hi, Dr. Furhman. Yes? | 费尔曼医生你好 什么事 |
[35:51] | Okay. Uh-huh. | 好的 |
[35:54] | What? | 什么 |
[35:56] | No! | 不 |
[35:57] | No. | 不 |
[35:58] | No, no, no, no, that’s– That’s– | 不不不 |
[36:02] | That’s– That’s not possible. | 那 那不可能 |
[36:19] | Hi, Lucifer. | 路西法你好啊 |
[36:21] | Detective, you look… | 警探 你看起来 |
[36:24] | beautiful. | 很漂亮 |
[36:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:28] | No white tablecloth this time? | 这次不用白色的桌布了吗 |
[36:31] | No, well, that went down | 那块桌布就像在 |
[36:32] | like a pork chop at a kosher wedding, so… | 犹太婚礼上的猪排一样不合时宜 |
[36:34] | – I made some adjustments. – Of course you did. | -我做了些改变 -当然 |
[36:38] | Well, it’s very thoughtful. | 你考虑地很周到 |
[36:40] | Please, sit. | 请坐 |
[36:42] | Please. | 请 |
[36:44] | I… | 我 |
[36:46] | made you… | 为你做了 |
[36:48] | grilled cheese. | 烤奶酪三明治 |
[36:50] | Your favorite. | 你的最爱 |
[36:51] | And not the smelly, fancy stuff. | 并且不是那种臭臭的高级奶酪 |
[36:54] | Just the yummy orange kind that you like. | 你爱吃的那种美味的橘色奶酪 |
[37:03] | Detective, there is something I’d like to say to you. | 警探 我有些话要对你说 |
[37:09] | Whilst I… | 我 |
[37:11] | realize that knowing the truth about me | 意识到你了解了我的真实身份 |
[37:13] | may not be easy for you… | 可能不是太容易接受 |
[37:16] | I am glad that there are no secrets between us now. | 我很高兴我们之间如今再没有秘密 |
[37:19] | And if you ever have any more questions, | 你如果还有其他的疑问 |
[37:22] | I shall be happy to answer any and all of them. | 我很乐意回答你的任何问题 |
[37:26] | I’ve always been honest with you, Detective. | 我对你一直都很诚实 警探 |
[37:28] | And I always will be. | 也会一直如此诚实 |
[37:34] | Sorry. Silly me. | 抱歉 我傻了 |
[37:36] | I forgot the music. | 忘记放音乐了 |
[37:37] | I made a playlist full of bad ’90s jams for you. | 我为你制作了一个九十年代的即兴音乐歌单 |
[37:53] | Lucifer! | 路西法 |
[37:54] | – I– I– I’m sorry, I– – Sorry. | -我 我 对不起 -抱歉 |
[37:57] | Didn’t realize I’d left it so loud. | 没意识到我之前把音量开太大了 |
[38:00] | I’ll get it. No, I’ve got it, Detective. Don’t wor– Ow! | 我来 没关系 警探 别担心 啊 |
[38:02] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[38:04] | You’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[38:06] | Oh. I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[38:07] | I’m fine. Fine. | 没事 |
[38:10] | You’re… You’re bleeding. | 你 你流血了 |
[38:13] | I’m fine. | 没关系 |
[38:15] | You’re bleeding and, no, no, it’s not fine. | 你流血了 不 这有关系 |
[38:19] | It’s… | 这… |
[38:23] | You know what, y-yes, I do have a question for you. | 没错 我有个问题要问你 |
[38:28] | How is it that you walk away from a giant, fiery explosion | 为什么你能从一场巨大的爆炸中走出来 |
[38:33] | without a scratch, | 而毫发无损 |
[38:36] | but right now you are bleeding? | 但是现在却流血了 |
[38:41] | You… You were shot in the hand last week. | 上周你的手中枪了 |
[38:46] | You almost died when Malcolm shot you in the gut. | 马尔科姆击中你肚子的时候你差点死了 |
[38:49] | I mean, I shot you. | 我也曾开枪击中了你 |
[38:52] | I shot you. And I felt horribly about that, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我为此感觉糟透了 |
[38:56] | But what… | 但是这 |
[38:59] | is this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[39:00] | Is anything even real with you? | 你所发生的事有一点真实的吗 |
[39:02] | Were… Were you trying to manipulate me? | 你是在试图操纵我吗 |
[39:06] | W-Were you trying to make me feel bad? Wh– | 你是想让我感觉内疚吗 |
[39:10] | Is this all to make me care about you more? | 你做的这一切是想让我更加在乎你吗 |
[39:13] | – No. – Then what? | -不是 -那是怎么回事 |
[39:15] | How is it that sometimes you don’t get hurt | 为什么有时候你完全不会受伤 |
[39:17] | and then, other times, you do? | 而其他时候你又会受伤 |
[39:19] | What is the difference? | 有什么区别 |
[39:23] | You are, Detective. | 区别就是你 警探 |
[39:28] | I don’t fully understand why, but… | 我也不是完全明白 但是 |
[39:33] | I’m only vulnerable when I’m close to you. | 我只有在靠近你的时候才会变得脆弱 |
[39:50] | It’s a text from Ella to call her immediately. | 艾拉来短信让我们立刻打给她 |
[39:58] | Hey. | 喂 |
[39:59] | So final autopsy report just came back. | 我刚拿到最终的尸检报告 |
[40:01] | Tool marks on Melinda’s skull aren’t consistent with a rock | 梅琳达颅骨上的伤痕不符合石块撞击 |
[40:04] | or anything like it. | 也不符合其他类似物体的撞击 |
[40:05] | Something with a right angle hit her head. | 一样有直角形状的物体击中了她的头部 |
[40:09] | Maybe she hit the pier when Kylie pushed her. | 也许凯莉推她的时候撞到了码头 |
[40:11] | But three times? | 那也不可能撞到三次 |
[40:13] | I mean, we’re not sure what it is, | 我们不能肯定是什么 |
[40:14] | but it’s got to be something square, | 但肯定是方形的东西 |
[40:15] | something rectangular, like maybe a brick. | 有直角的物体 比如一块砖头 |
[40:19] | I think I have an idea of who it is. | 我想我知道是谁干的 |
[40:20] | If I’m right, Kylie’s not the killer, | 如果我猜对了 凯莉并不是凶手 |
[40:21] | but I’ll call you from the car, okay? | 我开车过去路上打给你 好吗 |
[40:23] | – Detective… – No, no, no. | -警探 -不 不 |
[40:26] | I think I should do this on my own. | 我想我应该自己解决这件事 |
[40:28] | For now. | 至少现在如此 |
[40:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[40:41] | Sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰 |
[40:42] | but I have a search warrant to look at your camera equipment. | 我有搜查令检查你的拍摄设备 |
[40:45] | I thought you guys already arrested someone for Melinda’s murder. | 我以为你们已经逮捕了谋杀梅琳达的嫌犯 |
[40:48] | Mm-hmm, yep. Some new information has come to light, however. | 是的 不过 刚刚有了新的线索 |
[40:58] | So you’re a cameraman, was it? | 你是摄像师 对吗 |
[41:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[41:01] | How long have you been working on the show? | 你在这个节目工作多久了 |
[41:05] | All 27 seasons. | 我拍了全部27季 |
[41:07] | All 27. | 全部27季 |
[41:09] | Wow, that’s a long time. | 那很久了 |
[41:18] | And, uh, who else has access to this equipment? | 还有其他人能使用这些设备吗 |
[41:22] | I’m in charge of it, | 设备是我管着的 |
[41:23] | but I guess anyone could get access if they tried. | 不过我想任何人只要尝试都能拿到它们 |
[41:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:34] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 我劝你不要那么做 |
[41:38] | Okay, listen. | 听着 |
[41:40] | It’s all right, I just want to talk. | 不要紧张 我只是想聊聊 |
[41:42] | I want to get your side of things. | 我想听听你的说法 |
[41:44] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[41:46] | So, I assume that it was you who had the alliance with Melinda? | 我猜你才是和梅琳达结盟的那个人 |
[41:49] | Yeah, since day one. | 是的 从第一天就开始了 |
[41:52] | You know why she was America’s sweetheart? | 你知道她为什么被当作美国甜心吗 |
[41:54] | Because I made her look that way. | 因为我让她看起来如此 |
[41:56] | I even stole that stupid Teflon Totem for her. | 我甚至为她去偷了那个愚蠢的特氟隆图腾 |
[42:02] | She was gonna win… | 她就要赢了 |
[42:04] | because of me. | 都是我的功劳 |
[42:06] | And we were supposed to split the money. | 我们本该平分奖金 |
[42:09] | She promised. | 她承诺过我 |
[42:10] | And then she betrayed you. | 然后她背叛你了 |
[42:13] | Melinda bailed on me for Kylie. That stupid bitch. | 梅琳达为了凯莉反悔了 那个愚蠢的婊子 |
[42:19] | But then they got in this big fight and, | 但后来她们大吵了一架 |
[42:21] | you know, I thought maybe… | 于是我就想 也许 |
[42:23] | Maybe me and Melinda were back on, you know? | 也许我和梅琳达的约定还有效 |
[42:26] | But then, when I asked her about it that night… | 但是 那晚当我问起她 |
[42:31] | – No. – Must’ve been really frustrating. | -她还是不愿意 -你一定很绝望 |
[42:33] | Do you know how many years I spent watching these morons win | 你知道我花了多少年看着这些蠢蛋 |
[42:37] | piles of money, | 赢得大把的钞票 |
[42:38] | sitting on their stupid asses, eating coconuts, | 就靠整天无所事事 吃着椰子 |
[42:41] | while I busted mine 24/7? | 而我全年无休地工作 |
[42:45] | All they do is bitch about how hungry they are. I’m sick of it. | 他们整天就是抱怨自己有多饿 我受够了 |
[42:50] | Detective! No! | 警探 不要 |
[43:00] | All right, get up. | 站起来 |
[43:02] | What are you doing? She shot me! | 你们干什么 她对我开枪了 |
[43:08] | Lucifer. Oh, my God. | 路西法 天哪 |
[43:09] | Oh. Well, there’s an oxymoron. | 这才是名副其实的斧头蠢蛋 |
[43:10] | oxymoron字面意思”斧头蠢蛋” 实际意为”矛盾修饰法” | |
[43:14] | It’s just your jacket. | 只是砍到你的外套 |
[43:17] | You’re okay. | 你没事 |
[43:19] | Hardly. It’s the second suit | 也不完全是 这是我这些天 |
[43:21] | I’ve ruined in as many days, but, yes… | 毁掉的第二件外套了 不过 是的我没事 |
[43:24] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:40] | If I pushed this into your chest… | 如果我把它插进你的胸膛 |
[43:44] | it would kill you? | 你就会死吗 |
[43:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:51] | Because I’m close to you? | 就因为我在你周围吗 |
[43:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[43:57] | But you jumped in front of it anyway. | 但你还是挡在我前面了 |
[43:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:02] | And I would do it again. | 但我下次还会这么做 |
[44:04] | And again. | 每一次都会 |
[44:07] | Don’t you know that, Detective? | 你难道还不知道吗 警探 |
[44:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:24] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[44:42] | So! What you drinking? | 你在喝什么 |
[44:44] | Ooh, wait, let me guess. You look like a gin guy. | 等等 我猜猜 你看起来喜欢喝杜松子酒 |
[44:47] | No, something spicier. Am I right, you spicy man? | 不 应该是更辛辣些的酒 对吗 猛男 |
[44:52] | Tequila? Ha! Yeah, tequila. It’s macho. | 龙舌兰 没错 龙舌兰 超有男子气概 |
[44:56] | Amenadiel… | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[44:59] | Oh, I’m sorry, we were just kind of talking. | 不好意思 我们正在聊天呢 |
[45:02] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[45:39] | Thank you for meeting me. | 谢谢你来见我 |
[45:52] | You’re still having second thoughts? | 你还是有疑虑吗 |
[45:54] | No, actually. Um… | 不 实际上 |
[45:58] | I’ve made up my mind. | 我下定决心了 |
[46:00] | I’m not going to help you. | 我不打算帮助你 |
[46:04] | I won’t hurt Lucifer like that. | 我不会那样伤害路西法 |
[46:08] | We’ve been through this, Chloe. | 克洛伊 我们谈过了 |
[46:10] | All you have to do is give him the sedative. | 你只需要给他镇定剂 |
[46:12] | I will perform the exorcism. | 我会实施驱魔 |
[46:14] | I know that you think he’s some evil monster. | 我知道你认为他是邪恶的魔鬼 |
[46:20] | But I know in my heart that you’re wrong. | 但我深知你错了 |
[46:24] | Even if he used to be that thing… | 即便他曾经是书中所写的 |
[46:28] | in the books… | 那种东西 |
[46:30] | he’s not anymore. | 如今他已经不是了 |
[46:33] | At least not around me. So… | 至少在我身边他不是 所以 |
[46:36] | I’m sorry, but I won’t do it. | 很抱歉 我不会那么做 |
[46:41] | We can’t do this without you, Chloe. | 克洛伊 没有你我们无法做成这件事 |
[46:43] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[46:45] | And I know why. | 而且我知道原因 |
[46:46] | It’s because I make him vulnerable and you must have known that. | 因为我让他变得脆弱 而你肯定也知道了 |
[46:51] | I suspected. | 我猜测如此 |
[46:56] | There are writings. | 书中有所记载 |
[46:57] | Yes, I know what the books say. | 我知道书里是怎么写的 |
[46:59] | But the very fact that I make him vulnerable… | 但正是我让他变得脆弱这件事 |
[47:03] | means that he’s changed, | 说明他已经改变了 |
[47:04] | or at least that he is changing. | 或者至少他正在改变 |
[47:09] | I don’t know what to say to convince you. | 我不知道该说什么来说服你 |
[47:13] | Maybe one day you’ll see what I see. | 也许有一天你能看到我所看到的东西 |
[47:18] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[47:50] | Texting from the elevat– | 坐电梯的时候发信息… |
[47:58] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[48:02] | I’m Father Kinley. | 我是金利神父 |
[48:05] | I’m here because… | 我来这里是因为 |
[48:08] | there’s something you need to know about Chloe Decker. | 我要告诉你些关于克洛伊·戴克的事 |