时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Lucifer. What’s going on? | 路西法 这是怎么回事 |
[00:25] | You’ve been avoiding me, Dr. Arn, | 你一直在躲我 阿恩医生 |
[00:27] | so I had to force a meeting. | 我不得不请你过来会诊了 |
[00:28] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[00:30] | – Work has been so crazy– – Don’t care. | -工作太忙了 -我不在乎 |
[00:33] | I granted you a favor. Now you owe me one. | 我帮了你一个忙 现在你欠我个人情 |
[00:35] | It’s time to pay up. | 是时候偿还了 |
[00:37] | I need a medical consultation. | 我需要一次医疗咨询 |
[00:40] | If I was to tell you I had a mole or two on my back… | 如果我告诉你我背上有一两颗痣 |
[00:44] | perhaps you could reshape them, | 或许你可以重塑它们 |
[00:46] | maybe… zhuzh them up a bit? | 或许让它们有趣点 |
[00:48] | I’d have to see them first. | 我得先看看它们 |
[00:49] | Not possible, I’m afraid, but… | 恐怕不行 但是… |
[00:52] | I have visual aids. | 我有视觉教具 |
[00:59] | Wait, you have moles that large on your back? | 等下 你背上有这么大的痣吗 |
[01:02] | You need to get them checked out, have them removed. | 你需要去做个检查 把它们切除 |
[01:04] | But I tried removing them in the past, | 我以前试着切过 |
[01:06] | but the stubborn buggers always seem to grow back. | 但这些顽固的家伙总会重新长出来 |
[01:09] | I just need you to dress them up a smidge. | 我只想让你修饰下它们 |
[01:11] | Maybe you could… | 或许你可以… |
[01:13] | attach some white feathers or tattoo them. | 给它们附上一些白色的羽毛或纹身 |
[01:16] | Something cheery, flowers, maybe. | 活泼点的东西 或是花 |
[01:17] | Tattoo your moles? | 给你的痣纹身 |
[01:19] | I was thinking maybe I could get you | 我在想或许可以给你 |
[01:21] | a discount on some botox, but– | 肉毒杆菌治疗打个折 但是 |
[01:23] | I don’t need botox, doctor! | 我不需要肉毒杆菌 医生 |
[01:25] | What I need is for you to fix them, because they are disgusting! | 我要你修饰它们 因为它们很恶心 |
[01:29] | Please don’t hurt me. | 请不要伤害我 |
[01:30] | Lucifer, what’s going on? | 路西法 怎么了 |
[01:32] | God, I really need to put a lock on that elevator. | 天啊 我真得给电梯上个锁 |
[01:36] | Useless, doctor. Get out of my sight. | 没用 医生 滚出我的视线 |
[01:41] | – Lucy, what were you doing to him? – Nothing. | -小路 你对他干了什么 -没什么 |
[01:46] | What happened there, brother? | 哥哥 那是怎么了 |
[01:48] | Hit another bridge whilst flying? | 飞的时候又撞到桥了吗 |
[01:50] | That happened one time, Lucy. | 只撞过一次 小路 |
[01:52] | And no, I got into a fight with Remy. | 而且我没撞到 是和雷米打了一架 |
[01:57] | Remy was here? | 雷米来这了 |
[01:59] | – How is your little clone? – Angry. | -你妹妹怎么样 -生气 |
[02:02] | She wanted to take Linda’s baby, | 她想带走琳达的孩子 |
[02:04] | my child, back to the Silver City with her. | 我的孩子 和她一起回银城 |
[02:07] | The argument escalated. | 越吵越厉害 |
[02:08] | Of course, I was victorious | 当然 是我赢了 |
[02:09] | and now the child will be raised here on Earth, | 现在孩子会在人间长大 |
[02:12] | which is actually why I’m here. | 这也是我来这的原因 |
[02:14] | I have a favor to ask you. | 我要请你帮个忙 |
[02:17] | Apparently, there’s a tradition here on Earth | 很显然 人间有个传统 |
[02:19] | to ask someone to be a back-up parent | 要找个人来做干爸妈 |
[02:21] | in case something happens to the child’s real parents. | 以防孩子的亲生父母出意外 |
[02:25] | Are you seriously asking me, | 你是真心邀请我 |
[02:27] | evil incarnate, to be the child’s godfather? | 一个邪恶的化身 做你孩子的教父吗 |
[02:31] | The irony. | 真是讽刺 |
[02:32] | Well, Lucy, this birth is imminent. | 好吧 小路 孩子即将出生 |
[02:35] | And I still don’t know how to be a father. | 但我还不知道怎么做个父亲 |
[02:38] | How am I supposed to prepare? | 我该怎么做准备 |
[02:39] | Well, I would have thought it patently obvious by now. | 我觉得现在答案已经很显而易见了 |
[02:42] | I’m the last person to come to for fatherly advice. | 我是最不应该给你做父亲的建议的人 |
[02:44] | But if you really want to know how humans raise their children, | 但是如果你真的想知道人类如何抚养孩子 |
[02:48] | maybe you should, I don’t know, ask them. | 我不知道 或许你应该问问他们 |
[02:52] | That’s actually not bad advice. | 这个建议确实不错 |
[02:54] | And as for being the child’s godfather, trust me, brother, | 至于做孩子的教父 相信我 哥哥 |
[02:57] | the biggest favor I can do you and the child | 我能给你和孩子最大的帮助就是 |
[02:59] | is to stay as far away as possible. | 离你们越远越好 |
[03:19] | Hey, Ella. | 艾拉 |
[03:21] | Hey, Dan. | 丹 |
[03:23] | So what’s up? | 怎么样了 |
[03:24] | Nothing. Crime scene stuff. | 没什么 犯罪现场的事情 |
[03:25] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[03:27] | Cool. | 很好 |
[03:29] | So, about the other– | 关于那天… |
[03:31] | Yeah, I wanted to– | 我想… |
[03:32] | – Me too. – It was– | -我也是 -那是… |
[03:33] | – Totally– – But, you know… | -完全… -但 你明白… |
[03:35] | – Working together. – Crossing lines. | -一起工作 -越线 |
[03:36] | Bodies crossing. | 身体越线 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:40] | Maybe we shouldn’t. | 或许我们不该那么做 |
[03:42] | No, we shouldn’t. | 是的 我们不该那么做 |
[03:43] | – Cool. – Cool. | -很好 -很好 |
[03:47] | I’m so glad we could talk about this like adults. | 我很高兴我们能像成人一样谈论这个 |
[03:51] | – Yeah, okay. – Cool. | -好的 -很好 |
[03:53] | Oh, sorry. I’m just… | 抱歉 我只是… |
[03:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:59] | When the devil walks the earth | 当恶魔来到人间 |
[04:00] | and finds his first love… | 与初恋相遇之时 |
[04:03] | evil shall be released. | 邪恶将为祸世间 |
[04:05] | Everything alright, detective? | 一切都还好吗 警探 |
[04:07] | Did I do something wrong, per usual? | 我有像平时那样做错什么吗 |
[04:09] | Perhaps I should check myself into detention whilst I’m here. | 或许我在这的时候应该把自己拘留起来 |
[04:11] | Permanently. | 永远地 |
[04:13] | No. Everything’s fine. | 没有 一切都好 |
[04:17] | Hey, guys. | 大家好 |
[04:18] | Oh, hey, Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[04:20] | Hey, Dan’s ex-wife. Ex -wife. | 丹的前妻 前妻 |
[04:24] | I mean– I mean Chloe. | 我是说 我是说克洛伊 |
[04:27] | So what do we have? | 有什么发现吗 |
[04:30] | – This is Sandra Baez… – The victim is– Yeah. | -这是桑德拉·贝兹 -受害者… |
[04:32] | She was 32 years old… and a history teacher. | 她32岁 是位历史老师 |
[04:36] | Whatever’s happening here is undoubtedly somehow my fault. | 无论这是怎么回事 无疑都是我的错 |
[04:40] | Maybe you– I’m sorry. | 或许你 抱歉 |
[04:42] | Nothing. We’re all good. | 没什么 我们没事 |
[04:43] | – We’re totally cool. – All good. | -我们很好 -都很好 |
[04:45] | In fact, the janitor, he’s the guy who found the body… | 事实上 尸体是门卫发现的 |
[04:49] | claims that Miss Baez, every morning, jogs the track, | 他声称贝兹小姐每天早上会去田径场慢跑 |
[04:52] | showers and then she heads to class. | 然后洗澡再去上课 |
[04:53] | And apparently someone ambushed her as she was getting dressed. | 很明显是有人在她穿衣服时偷袭了她 |
[04:56] | And do we have a cause of death? | 我们搞清楚死因了吗 |
[04:59] | Cause of death is a blunt force trauma to the head. | 死因是头部遭钝器重创 |
[05:01] | It turns out that Miss Baez was a faculty adviser. | 事实上贝兹小姐曾是一位辅导老师 |
[05:05] | – Yeah, she was. – To YEA. | -是的 曾经是 -供职于美青院 |
[05:07] | Uh, YEA is Youth Academy of American Entrepreneurs. | 美青院的意思是美国企业家青年学院 |
[05:11] | The club met last night, | 这个社团昨天晚上开会了 |
[05:12] | so probably the last people to see her alive. | 他们可能是她生前见的最后几个人 |
[05:15] | Right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[05:18] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[05:20] | Can I talk to you? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[05:22] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[05:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:27] | Okay, well… | 好的 |
[05:30] | I need to tell you something. | 我要告诉你点事情 |
[05:32] | I’m all ears. Or horns, rather. | 洗耳恭听 洗角也行 |
[05:34] | I went to see Father Kinley. | 我去见金利神父了 |
[05:38] | Did you now? | 是吗 |
[05:40] | Conjuring up more ways to send me back to hell, are we? | 合谋更多把我送回地狱的办法吗 |
[05:42] | No. No. | 不是 不是 |
[05:44] | Father Kinley had been asking to see me, so I finally went and… | 金利神父一直要见我 我总算去了 |
[05:49] | he told me about… | 然后他告诉我… |
[05:53] | a prophecy. | 一个预言 |
[05:57] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:59] | What is it this time? | 这次是什么 |
[06:00] | Are frogs about to start falling from the sky or… | 天上要下青蛙雨 还是 |
[06:03] | perhaps winter is coming. | 还是凛冬将至 |
[06:05] | All of this celestial stuff, it is new to me. | 所有这些神族的事情 我都是头一次接触 |
[06:09] | I don’t know what is good and bad, | 我不知道好坏 |
[06:11] | what is real and fake. | 也不知道真假 |
[06:13] | But what he said… | 但是他的话 |
[06:15] | It scared me. | 吓到我了 |
[06:17] | Well, come on then, detective. What did he say? | 说吧 警探 他说了什么 |
[06:19] | He said, | 他说 |
[06:20] | “When the devil walks the earth and finds his first love… | “当恶魔来到人间 与初恋相遇之时 |
[06:25] | evil shall be released.” | 邪恶将为祸世间” |
[06:30] | Well, this is wonderful news. | 这真是个好消息 |
[06:32] | It sounds kind of bad. | 这算是件坏事吧 |
[06:33] | Oh, it’s bad. It’s bad, but… | 是坏事 但是 |
[06:36] | it explains why I’m changing. | 它解释了我为什么在改变 |
[06:38] | Wait up… | 等下… |
[06:39] | Listen, if this prophecy were to actually come true… | 听着 如果这个预言成真 |
[06:45] | What then? Would there be demons running around? | 接下来会怎样 会有恶魔满大街跑吗 |
[06:47] | Nothing of the sort. | 没那回事 |
[06:49] | But let’s not get bogged down in specifics, | 我们先不要纠结细节 |
[06:51] | because none of that will matter | 因为如果我能彻底制止这个预言 |
[06:52] | if I can stop the prophecy altogether. | 这些都不重要 |
[06:54] | – How? – Well, clearly the first part, | -如何制止 -很显然 首先 |
[06:55] | when the devil walks the earth, has happened, | 魔鬼来到人间 这事已经发生了 |
[06:57] | because hello, here is me, walking the earth. | 因为 看 就是我 来到了人间 |
[06:59] | – Yeah. – And since Eve was my first girlfriend, | -是的 -因为夏娃是我第一任女友 |
[07:02] | then she’s… | 然后她就是… |
[07:03] | – Your first love. – Exactly. | -你的初恋 -没错 |
[07:04] | So to stop evil being released, | 所以要制止邪恶为祸世间 |
[07:06] | all I need to do is, drum roll, please… | 我只需做的是 鼓点起… |
[07:09] | Break up with Eve! | 和夏娃分手 |
[07:14] | So there you have it. | 就是这样 |
[07:17] | I mean, usually these prophecies turn out | 我的意思是 通常预言都是 |
[07:19] | to be gobbledegook, but… | 没意义的 但是… |
[07:21] | this one seems legit. | 这个似乎是真的 |
[07:23] | So… | 所以 |
[07:28] | I had a feeling… | 我早有感觉 |
[07:30] | or maybe I just knew all along. | 或是我一直都知道 |
[07:33] | – Knew what? – That you love me! | -知道什么 -你爱我 |
[07:38] | Right. And how exactly did you end up there? | 好吧 你这是怎么想出来的 |
[07:40] | The prophecy, silly. | 这个预言 傻瓜 |
[07:42] | I mean, if you believe it to be true then, | 我的意思是 如果你相信它是真的 |
[07:46] | “When the devil walks the earth and meets his first love,” | “当恶魔来到人间 与初恋相遇之时” |
[07:50] | means you consider me to be your… | 意味着你把我当成你的… |
[07:53] | first love. | 初恋 |
[07:55] | Ergo! | 所以 |
[07:57] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[08:01] | Oh, my God! I can’t believe you said it first. | 我的天 我不敢相信你先说爱我了 |
[08:04] | I’ve been dying to say it for so long. | 我已经想说很久了 |
[08:06] | Have you? | 是吗 |
[08:07] | Interesting you should focus on that part of the prophecy, | 有意思的是你竟然关注的是那部分 |
[08:10] | when evil being released really is the… | 邪恶为祸世间 |
[08:14] | the relevant part. | 才是最重要的部分 |
[08:16] | And much as I hate to say this, | 我也很痛恨说这个 |
[08:18] | I think it means that we need to… | 我觉得这就意味着我们要… |
[08:21] | you know… | 你懂的… |
[08:23] | break up. | 分手 |
[08:27] | No. | 不行 |
[08:28] | No? | 为什么不 |
[08:30] | Lucifer, I know what you’re doing. | 路西法 我知道你在干什么 |
[08:33] | – Do you? – Yes. | -你知道吗 -是的 |
[08:35] | You’re scared. Because you’ve been hurt before. | 你害怕了 因为你之前被伤害过 |
[08:38] | You don’t have to worry, okay? | 你不用担心 好吗 |
[08:40] | I promise you that I will never, ever, ever… | 我向你保证我永远 永远不会 |
[08:45] | give up on you. | 放弃你的 |
[08:47] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[08:49] | Surprise me. | 给我个惊喜吧 |
[08:52] | Because I love you too. | 因为我也爱你 |
[09:05] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[09:18] | Thanks for speaking with us, Miss Shaw. | 感谢你能来跟我们谈谈 肖女士 |
[09:20] | Please, call me Lexy. | 请叫我莱克西 |
[09:22] | Anything to help find the person who did this. | 只要能找到是谁干的 我愿意提供帮助 |
[09:24] | We’re speaking to everybody in the YEA club, | 我们正在和美青院所有人谈 |
[09:26] | because you all were the last to see Miss Baez last night. | 因为你们是昨晚最后见到贝兹女士的 |
[09:29] | Did you notice anything out of the ordinary with her? | 你注意到她有什么奇怪之处了吗 |
[09:32] | No. She was her normal, cheery self. | 没有 她挺正常的 心情不错 |
[09:35] | Miss Baez was awesome. She did so much for me. | 贝兹女士人很好 她为我做过很多事 |
[09:38] | She was also the SAT prep administrator, | 她也是SAT备考管理员 |
[09:40] | so helped me get into my first choice. | 所以她帮我考上了我的第一志愿 |
[09:44] | It was Harvard. | 哈佛大学 |
[09:46] | She’s also just so good at giving advice on anything. | 她很擅长给别人提供各种建议 |
[09:49] | School, parents, relationships. | 学校 父母 恋爱 |
[09:52] | Relationships? | 恋爱 |
[09:54] | What advice would Miss Baez give to, say, | 如果一个恋爱中的学生 |
[09:56] | a student in a relationship | 需要和某人分手 |
[09:57] | who, I don’t know, needed to break up with someone? | 贝兹女士会给出什么意见 |
[10:00] | Oh, well, I wouldn’t know. My boyfriend and I are super-solid. | 我不知道 我男朋友跟我很牢固 |
[10:04] | We’ll probably get married. | 我们可能会结婚 |
[10:06] | After we both finish college. At Harvard. | 等我们都从哈佛毕业之后 |
[10:08] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:10] | Do you know of anyone who may want to hurt Miss Baez? | 你知道谁可能想伤害贝兹女士吗 |
[10:13] | Not really. Well, unless… | 不知道 除非… |
[10:15] | Have you spoken to Caleb Mayfield? | 你们和迦勒·梅菲尔德谈过吗 |
[10:17] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[10:19] | Miss Baez was particularly talented at giving advice to the more… | 贝兹女士特别擅长把建议给那些 |
[10:23] | troubled students. | 问题学生 |
[10:27] | Nah, I didn’t really know Miss Baez that well. | 不 我不怎么认识贝兹女士 |
[10:30] | To be honest, I was thinking about quitting YEA altogether. | 说实话 我其实想退出美青院 |
[10:33] | So you were going to break up with the entire club. | 所以你要和整个俱乐部分手 |
[10:35] | How does one specifically say nay to YEA? | 所以具体该如何拒绝美青院呢 |
[10:38] | Could we just stay focused, Lucifer? | 我们能专心点吗 路西法 |
[10:41] | Lucifer? As in the club owner who grants favors? | 路西法 就是那个卖人情的俱乐部老板吗 |
[10:44] | You’ve heard of the favors? | 你听说过人情吗 |
[10:45] | Some people I hang around with, they may have mentioned it. | 我的朋友们可能提到过 |
[10:48] | Well, granting favors is much lower on my resume these days | 卖人情和释放死亡以及毁灭世界相比 |
[10:51] | than releasing death and destruction upon the world. | 在我的简历上排位低多了 |
[10:54] | So you didn’t spend much time with Miss Baez? | 所以你没和贝兹女士相处过多长时间吗 |
[10:57] | Not really. | 没有 |
[10:59] | Did you guys talk to Nate Benedict? He was fighting with her. | 你们和内特·本尼迪克特谈过吗 他俩吵过 |
[11:04] | We had, you know, words. | 我们有过口角 |
[11:06] | What were you fighting about? | 你们在吵什么 |
[11:08] | I was pissed because she was sleeping with my dad. | 我很生气 因为她睡了我爸 |
[11:11] | Miss Baez was having an affair with your father? | 贝兹女士出轨了你的父亲吗 |
[11:13] | My parents are separated, | 我父母分居了 |
[11:15] | and they totally could have fixed things, | 他们本能重归于好 |
[11:16] | but Miss Baez was standing in the way, | 但贝兹女士第三者插足 |
[11:18] | so hells yeah, I was angry. | 所以是的 我很生气 |
[11:19] | – I see. – But not enough so I’d kill her. | -我知道了 -但没有生气到杀了她 |
[11:22] | And where were you yesterday morning? | 你昨天早上在哪里 |
[11:24] | At my girlfriend Lexy’s place. | 在我女朋友莱克西家 |
[11:26] | My dad said he had things he needed to take care of, | 我爸说他有点事要处理 |
[11:28] | He needed me out all night. | 他整晚都不许我回家 |
[11:29] | We’ll have to speak with your dad to confirm your story. | 我们得跟你父亲聊聊 来证实你的说法 |
[11:32] | And his. Thank you. | 还有他的 谢谢你 |
[11:36] | Your parents’ marriage failed. | 你父母的婚姻破裂了 |
[11:37] | What exactly was the final nail | 压死他俩关系的 |
[11:39] | in the coffin of their relationship? | 最后一根稻草是什么 |
[11:42] | Weirdly enough, things got really bad | 挺奇怪的 在他们去夫妻治疗之后 |
[11:43] | after they went to couple’s therapy. | 事情就变得糟糕了 |
[11:45] | Therapy. | 治疗 |
[11:47] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:57] | Excuse me. Do you have any children? | 打扰一下 你有孩子吗 |
[12:01] | Why? Did Ramona send you? | 为什么这么问 拉蒙纳派你来的吗 |
[12:03] | Hey, man, I’m all paid up on my child support. | 老兄 我孩子的抚养费我都付清了 |
[12:14] | Excuse me. Do you have a good relationship with your father? | 打扰一下 你和你父亲关系好吗 |
[12:19] | I love all my daddies. | 我所有的爸爸 我都喜欢 |
[12:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:29] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[12:31] | Do you have a good relationship with your father? | 你和你父亲关系好吗 |
[12:33] | I’m dancing half naked in a nightclub for money. | 我半裸着在夜店里跳舞 为了挣钱 |
[12:37] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:46] | Do you know where I could find Lucifer Morningstar? | 你知道我在哪能找到路西法·晨星吗 |
[12:49] | He’s not here right now. | 他现在不在 |
[12:50] | – Damn. – What do you need from Lucifer? | -该死 -你找路西法干什么 |
[12:52] | Just… | 就是… |
[12:54] | – a favor. Thanks. – Whoa, hold up. | -找他帮个忙 谢谢 -等一下 |
[12:56] | Maybe I can help. I’m Amenadiel, | 或许我能帮你 我是阿曼纳迪尔 |
[12:58] | Lucifer’s brother. | 路西法的哥哥 |
[12:59] | – For real? – As God is my witness. | -真的吗 -上帝替我作证 |
[13:02] | I’m Caleb. | 我是迦勒 |
[13:03] | So what’s the problem, Caleb? | 所以怎么了 迦勒 |
[13:07] | This. | 这个 |
[13:09] | Xanax and Adderall. | 阿普唑仑和阿得拉 |
[13:11] | – Where did you get all these drugs from? – A dealer. | -哪儿来的这些药 -从药贩子那里拿的 |
[13:14] | His name’s Tahir. | 他叫塔希尔 |
[13:15] | He asked me to sell it at school. I did once. | 他让我把这些拿去学校卖 我卖过一次 |
[13:17] | I’m just trying not to do it no more. | 但我在试图退出 |
[13:19] | Problem is, he said if I don’t, he’ll mess me up bad. | 问题是他说如果我不做的话 他会整死我 |
[13:22] | I was hoping maybe Lucifer could buy them off me. | 我本来希望路西法也许可以帮我把东西买了 |
[13:25] | Just take them off my hands. Could you? | 从我这里接盘 你能帮我吗 |
[13:27] | Listen, even if I did, | 听着 就算我接手了 |
[13:28] | that wouldn’t solve your problem. | 那也解决不了你的问题 |
[13:31] | It sounds like this Tahir would just, | 感觉这个塔希尔只会 |
[13:34] | you know, make you sell more. | 让你卖更多的货 |
[13:35] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[13:37] | I just want out. | 我想退出 |
[13:42] | Hey, Ella, you wanted to see me? | 艾拉 你找我吗 |
[13:44] | Yes, Sandra Baez’s autopsy report just came in. | 桑德拉·贝兹的尸检报告出来了 |
[13:46] | Great. I’ll go and get Dan and we can go over it together. | 棒极了 我去找丹 然后我们一起看一下 |
[13:49] | No! Don’t. I’ll just tell you what it says | 不 不要 我直接告诉你上面说了什么 |
[13:52] | and then you can tell Dan. | 然后你可以去告诉丹 |
[13:53] | Because, you know, you probably see him all the time, | 因为 你八成整天见到他 |
[13:55] | like when you’re handing off Trixie, | 比如你把翠茜交给他的时候 |
[13:57] | the child you made together when you were married together. | 就那个你们结婚时一起生的孩子 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:03] | So… what does it say? | 所以说…上面写了什么 |
[14:06] | Contusions. | 钝挫伤 |
[14:07] | Two of them on the victim’s skull. | 其中两处在死者头上 |
[14:10] | Unusually shaped, | 形状比较奇怪 |
[14:11] | so it appears that the murder weapon is a golf club. | 感觉凶器像是一根高尔夫球杆 |
[14:14] | A driver, to be exact. | 木杆 确切地说 |
[14:16] | Got it. I’ll tell Dan | 知道了 我会告诉丹 |
[14:17] | that we need a search warrant for the golf lockers. | 我们需要一张搜查令去搜高尔夫球柜 |
[14:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:24] | Forensics. | 法医 |
[14:26] | Yeah, I worked the Tiernan case. | 对 我有参与提尔宁案 |
[14:31] | I’m sorry, where did you say you were calling from? | 抱歉 你刚刚说你找谁 |
[14:42] | So how do you like being a prison guard? | 做狱警什么感觉 |
[14:45] | Boring. Unless you get to mix it up, | 无聊 除非你可以煽风点火 |
[14:47] | you know, fight with an inmate. | 和犯人打架什么的 |
[14:49] | How’s bounty hunting? | 做赏金猎人感觉如何 |
[14:51] | Look, I’m going to get to the point. | 听着 我就开门见窗了 |
[14:53] | Usually I go straight for the sex, | 通常我直接就到性的那一步了 |
[14:55] | but my friend thinks I’m too invested in her baby… | 但我朋友觉得我对她的宝宝太投入了 |
[14:58] | thinks I need to find a connection of my own, so… | 觉得我得找到自己的联结 所以… |
[15:01] | I’m looking for someone I can do that with. | 我在找可以和我一起做这事的人 |
[15:04] | Whatever. I’m in. | 随便吧 我加入 |
[15:09] | You’re too clingy. This is never going to work. | 你太粘人了 这事成不了的 |
[15:20] | I recently learned, doctor, | 我最近发现 医生 |
[15:22] | that counseling is a good way to help relationships grow, evolve | 咨询能够有效帮助一段关系成长 进化 |
[15:26] | and then reach their final destination. | 然后到达它们最终的目的地 |
[15:30] | Yes, it can be. | 没错 有可能 |
[15:33] | In the right circumstance. | 在合适的情况下 |
[15:35] | Linda, I’m so happy to finally meet you. | 琳达 很高兴我终于见到你了 |
[15:39] | And being here in this room… | 来到这间房间里… |
[15:43] | It’s kind of like being inside Lucifer’s mind. | 有点像是进入了路西法的大脑里 |
[15:48] | – Scary thought. – Yes | -可怕的想法 -是啊 |
[15:50] | Yes, well, I’m very happy to meet you too, Eve. | 没错 我也很高兴见到你 夏娃 |
[15:56] | You’re the first woman ever. | 你是有史以来第一个女性 |
[15:59] | It’s like meeting a dinosaur. | 感觉就像是见到了一只恐龙 |
[16:01] | Not that you look old. | 不是说你看着很老 |
[16:03] | I mean, it’s like you’re my great-great, great-great… | 我感觉你就像是我的曾曾曾曾… |
[16:08] | whatever. | 随便啦 |
[16:09] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[16:11] | What can I do for you guys? | 我能为你俩做点什么 |
[16:13] | I think, if you looked up “perfect relationship” in the dictionary, | 我觉得如果你在字典里查”完美关系” |
[16:16] | you might just see a photo of myself and Eve. | 你可能会看见我和夏娃的照片 |
[16:20] | But complacency is the enemy of excellence, | 但自满是优秀的敌人 |
[16:23] | so I thought it wise to get your | 所以我觉得在我们完美的亲密关系上 |
[16:25] | expert perspective on our wonderful kinship. | 咨询一下你的专业看法是明智的 |
[16:29] | I’m guessing this isn’t going to end well. | 我猜这事不会有什么好结果 |
[16:34] | Please, tell me about this wonderful relationship of yours. | 请吧 说说看你们这完美的关系 |
[16:37] | Well, I’d say that we are impulsive. | 我得承认我们很冲动 |
[16:41] | I mean, we often text whilst driving. | 我们经常在开车时发短信 |
[16:43] | We moved in together after one day. | 我们一天之后就同居了 |
[16:45] | Also we consume an unfathomable amount of drugs and alcohol | 同时我们服用了极其大量的毒品和酒精 |
[16:49] | and regularly invite strangers into our bedroom. | 还经常邀请陌生人加入我们的性事 |
[16:52] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[16:53] | Did I mention that Eve has just come out of | 我说了夏娃刚刚从一段长期关系里 |
[16:55] | a long-term relationship? | 走出来吗 |
[16:56] | So, what say you, doctor? | 所以说 你怎么看 医生 |
[16:59] | Yes, well… | 嗯… |
[17:00] | while you claim to be happy, | 尽管你们声称自己很快乐 |
[17:03] | I’m sensing a hidden trepidation | 我感知到了潜藏的不安 |
[17:05] | by the words that you’re using to describe your relationship. | 通过你们用来描述你们关系的词汇 |
[17:08] | In fact, I’m concerned | 实际上 我担心… |
[17:10] | that you’re returning to a familiar pattern of… | 你会回到之前的… |
[17:13] | Denial. | 否认模式 |
[17:17] | That’s exactly what I was going to say. | 这正是我要说的 |
[17:18] | Don’t you just hate it | 你是不是很心累 |
[17:19] | when he takes the exact wrong message | 因为他从每一次谈话中 |
[17:22] | from every single conversation? | 汲取的都是错误的信息 |
[17:24] | Oh, my God! | 老天爷 |
[17:25] | Every single time! | 真的是每一次 |
[17:29] | Right. Why don’t we get back on track? | 好吧 我们不如回归正题 |
[17:31] | How have we not met? | 我们怎么没早点认识呢 |
[17:32] | – I don’t know! – Right, there’s a prophecy. | -我也不知道 -好吧 有一个预言 |
[17:35] | Now he’s just deflecting. | 现在他在转移话题 |
[17:36] | I couldn’t have said it better myself. | 我都没法说得更到位了 |
[17:40] | You know, Lucifer has a tendency | 路西法有一种趋势 |
[17:41] | to project his issues onto external sources | 喜欢把自己的问题归结到外部因素上 |
[17:44] | when what he really needs to do | 但他其实需要 |
[17:46] | – is face his issues head on. – Head on. | -直面自己的问题 -直面问题 |
[17:48] | Finally! | 终于 |
[17:59] | You sure you know what you’re doing? | 你确定你知道自己在干什么吗 |
[18:01] | Caleb, I’m the Silver City’s greatest warrior. | 迦勒 我是银城最伟大的勇士 |
[18:04] | There’s no need to worry. | 无需担忧 |
[18:07] | Tell me something. | 告诉我 |
[18:09] | How did you get involved in this business in the first place? | 你是怎么卷入这个烂摊子的 |
[18:12] | I met Tahir and his boys at a club. | 我在一个俱乐部认识了塔希尔和他的手下 |
[18:15] | He seemed cool, so I start hanging with them. | 他看起来很酷 所以我开始跟他混 |
[18:17] | Then one day, Tahir offered me a way to make some extra cash. | 后来有天塔希尔给了我一个赚外快的方法 |
[18:21] | Why didn’t you just say no? | 你为什么不直接拒绝 |
[18:23] | Tahir’s not really the kind of guy you say no to. | 塔希尔不是那种你能拒绝的人 |
[18:25] | I’m pretty sure I can reason with this Tahir… | 我确信我能和这个塔希尔讲讲 |
[18:28] | convince him to let you off the hook. | 让他放你一马 |
[18:30] | And then maybe, after… | 也许在那之后 |
[18:34] | we can go and get some ice cream together. | 咱俩能去吃点冰淇淋 |
[18:41] | My man, Caleb. | 小兄弟 迦勒 |
[18:43] | What’s good, man? | 怎么样了 哥们 |
[18:45] | Oh, you need bodyguards now? | 你现在还配上保镖了 |
[18:48] | What’s wrong? The white kids at school | 怎么了 学校里的白人孩子 |
[18:49] | loving them beans a little bit too much? | 太过喜欢那些摇头丸了吗 |
[18:52] | Actually, Caleb won’t be selling them beans anymore. | 其实 迦勒不会再帮你贩卖摇头丸了 |
[18:55] | You see, he no longer wishes to be a part | 他不希望成为你那违法 |
[18:57] | of your illegal drug operation. | 兜售毒品圈子里的一员 |
[19:11] | Excuse me. | 给我一下 |
[19:16] | Caleb is out. | 迦勒不干了 |
[19:18] | His obligation is done. | 他的义务已尽 |
[19:19] | This dude right here means business. | 这家伙是来真的啊 |
[19:22] | But it don’t work like that. | 但事情不是那么简单 |
[19:24] | You see, I’ve got expenses, and he needs to pay me out, | 我这可得花钱 他得为自己赎身 |
[19:27] | – one way or another. – Alright, fine. | -无论怎样 -行 |
[19:29] | I’ll be the one to come back and pay for those drugs. | 我会回来把毒品的钱给你 |
[19:31] | Uh-oh, hold on, man. | 等等 大个子 |
[19:32] | The honor code’s broken right now. | 口说无凭 |
[19:34] | You’ll have to leave me some kind of collateral. | 你得留下抵押物才行 |
[19:36] | – What about the kid? – That’s never going to happen, Tahir. | -留那个孩子如何 -那不可能 塔希尔 |
[19:40] | What about that bling around your neck? | 那你脖子上闪闪发光的链子呢 |
[19:43] | This bling is a gift from my father, Tahir. | 这条链子是我父亲送的礼物 塔希尔 |
[19:46] | It’s priceless. | 无价之宝 |
[19:47] | That’s good. | 那正好 |
[19:49] | That means you’ll be highly motivated to come back with my money. | 意味着你肯定很有动力带着我的钱回来 |
[20:04] | I will be coming back for that. | 我会回来拿链子的 |
[20:10] | Know this, Caleb. | 搞清楚 迦勒 |
[20:11] | If anything blow back on me, I blow back on y’all. | 如果有事牵连到我 我会拖你们一起下水 |
[20:15] | You feel me? | 明白吗 |
[20:21] | I can’t believe she’s gone. | 真不敢相信她去世了 |
[20:22] | Miss Baez was a great mentor to Nate. | 贝兹小姐是内特的好导师 |
[20:25] | Nate said that you asked him to be out of the house last night. | 内特说昨晚你让他不要回家 |
[20:28] | – What was it you needed to take care of? – Work stuff. | -你要干什么 -工作上的事 |
[20:31] | Work stuff? | 工作上的事 |
[20:32] | Like murdering a beloved teacher? | 比如杀害一个备受爱戴的老师 |
[20:34] | You think I killed her? That’s insane. | 你以为我杀了她 太疯狂了 |
[20:37] | Is it? You were sleeping with her. | 是吗 你和她上床了 |
[20:38] | Yes, we were having an affair, but that’s over. | 是的 我和她是出轨了 但已经结束了 |
[20:40] | Broke off last week. | 上周分手了 |
[20:42] | You didn’t have to kill her to break up with her, did you? | 你不是杀了她来分手的吧 |
[20:44] | Of course not! | 当然不是 |
[20:46] | It was mutual. In fact, I already… | 我俩都有这个意思 而且 我已经 |
[20:48] | started seeing somebody else. | 开始和别人约会了 |
[20:50] | So you were having an affair on your affair? | 你对自己出轨的对象劈腿了 |
[20:52] | Not exactly. I started seeing my ex, Emma. | 也不是 我又和前妻艾玛开始约会了 |
[20:55] | We had gone to counseling. | 我们去见了婚姻咨询师 |
[20:56] | It was rough at first, | 最开始不太容易 |
[20:57] | but ultimately it helped bring us back together. | 但最后帮助了我们重新走到一起 |
[20:58] | Now you tell me! | 你现在才说 |
[21:00] | Last night I was with Emma. | 昨晚我和艾玛在一起 |
[21:02] | We didn’t want to tell Nate, | 我们不想告诉内特 |
[21:03] | we didn’t want to mess with his head. | 不想让他心烦意乱 |
[21:04] | He had taken our break-up really hard, | 之前的离婚让他很不好受 |
[21:06] | but he’s doing so great lately. | 但他最近活得顺风顺水 |
[21:07] | He’s seeing Lexy, great girl. | 和莱克茜约会 这姑娘很棒 |
[21:09] | Crushed his SATs, he got into Harvard. | 高考发挥出色 进了哈佛 |
[21:11] | We didn’t want to rattle him until… | 我们不想让他知道这事 |
[21:14] | we knew it was permanent. | 除非确定能破镜重圆 |
[21:15] | I’ll need your ex-wife’s information. | 把你前妻的联系方式给我吧 |
[21:19] | Why did you and your wife break up in the first place? | 你们之前为什么离婚 |
[21:23] | I suppose I was the cliché bad husband. | 我想自己是个典型的坏丈夫吧 |
[21:27] | Infidelity, selfishness, neglect. | 出轨 自私 忽略妻儿 |
[21:30] | In hindsight, I gave Emma no option but to break up with me. | 事后想想 当时艾玛只能跟我离婚了 |
[21:35] | Cliché bad husband, I see. | 典型的坏丈夫 我明白了 |
[21:50] | You’re going to get it! | 你要赢啦 |
[21:51] | Er, babe? | 宝贝 |
[21:52] | I thought we had plans. | 我以为咱俩有约了 |
[21:55] | Nah, sorry… | 不好意思 |
[21:57] | right, Lynn, you’re up next! | 林 下一个是你 |
[22:33] | Move! Move! | 让开 让开 |
[22:44] | Yes! Yes! | 棒 棒 |
[22:46] | Suck it! Suck it! | 吃屎吧 吃屎吧 |
[23:10] | Yes! That’s what I’m talking about. | 没错 这才像话 |
[23:18] | In your face! | 吃瘪了吧 |
[23:22] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[23:23] | Detective. How can I help? | 警探 有什么我能帮忙的 |
[23:25] | We know who the killer is. Meet me at the precinct. | 我们知道凶手是谁了 局里见 |
[23:28] | Right. | 好的 |
[23:30] | Eve! | 夏娃 |
[23:32] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:33] | Hey, are you sure you can’t stay a little longer? | 你确定不再多待会吗 |
[23:36] | We have queso! | 我们准备了奶酪 |
[23:38] | It’s work. | 要工作 |
[23:44] | Yo, did you see the look on their face | 你刚捏碎那臭小子手的时候 |
[23:46] | when you busted up homeboy’s hand? | 看到他脸上的表情了吗 |
[23:48] | I told you I’ve got skills, young buck. | 我告诉过你我有点本事 捣蛋鬼 |
[23:51] | Not bad. I’ll never doubt you again. | 不错 我再也不会质疑你了 |
[23:54] | See, I knew that you were smart. | 我知道你很聪明 |
[23:56] | Which does make me wonder, Caleb, | 这也让我很好奇 迦勒 |
[23:57] | why would you even want to be friends with those guys? | 你怎么会想和那些人做朋友 |
[24:00] | I mean, you must have lots of friends back at school. | 我是说 你在学校肯定会有很多朋友 |
[24:02] | Yeah, but I don’t really fit in with the rich, white crowd. | 但是我和那些富裕的白人群体合不来 |
[24:05] | Tahir and his boys, they look like me. | 塔希尔和那群孩子 他们和我很像 |
[24:08] | They let me be me. | 他们会让我做自己 |
[24:10] | I mean, if I knew what they was into in the beginning, | 我是说 如果我开始知道他们是什么人 |
[24:13] | maybe I would have found a new crew to hang with. | 或许我会去交新朋友了 |
[24:15] | It’s just kind of hard finding your own kind. | 只是要找到自己的同类人很难 |
[24:19] | Your own people, you know? | 自己人 你明白吗 |
[24:23] | I’ve got a question for you. | 我有个问题要问你 |
[24:26] | Why are you even helping me? | 你为什么要帮我 |
[24:27] | I, erm… | 我… |
[24:31] | I have a son on the way. | 我儿子快出生了 |
[24:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:37] | And I’ve been worried if I’m going to be a good father. | 我一直在担心自己是否能做个好爸爸 |
[24:40] | So, what? I’m like a test run for you? | 所以呢 我是你用来练手的吗 |
[24:48] | I was just playing, man. | 我就是开个玩笑 兄弟 |
[24:51] | I’m cool with it. | 我很乐意 |
[24:58] | Are you Caleb Mayfield? | 你是迦勒·梅菲尔德吗 |
[25:01] | I said are you Caleb Mayfield? | 我问你是迦勒·梅菲尔德吗 |
[25:02] | Yes, this is Caleb, officer. | 是的 他是迦勒 警官 |
[25:05] | – What’s the problem? – We’ve got a warrant out for his arrest. | -有什么问题吗 -我们有他的逮捕令 |
[25:07] | – He’s wanted for murder. – Murder? | -他因谋杀被通缉 -谋杀 |
[25:11] | No. No, that can’t be right. | 不 那不可能 |
[25:13] | Down on the ground, hands on your head. | 蹲在地上 双手抱头 |
[25:16] | Listen, punk, I said down on the ground, | 听着 年轻人 我说蹲在地上 |
[25:17] | hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[25:19] | You’re hurting him! | 你弄伤他了 |
[25:20] | Sir, stop right there, put your hands up. | 先生 别动 双手抱头 |
[25:22] | Put my hands, wh– | 双手抱… |
[25:24] | Why are you pointing your gun at me? Officer. | 你为什么用枪指着我 警官 |
[25:26] | I’ve done absolutely nothing wrong. | 我绝对没有做错任何事 |
[25:27] | Put your hands on your head now! | 双手抱头 马上 |
[25:32] | Look, you guys are making a big mistake here, alright? | 听着 你们绝对搞错了 好吗 |
[25:35] | Now I have friends in the LAPD. | 我在洛杉矶警察局有朋友 |
[25:37] | Just let me call them. | 让我给他们打个电话 |
[25:39] | – No, no, please just do what they say! – You’re hurting him! | -别 按他们说的做 -你伤着他了 |
[25:41] | – Put your hands on your head! – Get off of him! | -双手抱头 -放开他 |
[25:43] | I’ll tell you one last time, asshole. Put your hands up! | 我再说最后一次 蠢货 双手举高 |
[25:46] | I’m not putting my hands above my head! | 我不会双手抱头的 |
[25:48] | Don’t make me shoot you. I don’t want to shoot you! | 别逼我对你开枪 我不想对你开枪 |
[25:50] | Stand down! He’s my friend! He’s a friend. | 停下 他是我朋友 他是朋友 |
[26:00] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:12] | A golf club… | 一个高尔夫俱乐部 |
[26:14] | with Caleb’s prints | 有迦勒的指纹 |
[26:16] | and the victim’s blood was found in his locker. | 在他的储物柜里发现了受害人的血迹 |
[26:19] | Caleb was known to sell drugs, | 大家都知道迦勒卖过毒品 |
[26:21] | so the working theory is that Miss Baez found out, | 所以应该就是 他被贝兹小姐发现了 |
[26:24] | threatened to turn him in, so he killed her. | 威胁要举报他 所以他就杀了她 |
[26:26] | No, Dan. | 不是 丹 |
[26:28] | Caleb is not a killer. | 迦勒不是凶手 |
[26:29] | Okay. But the kid looks guilty. | 好的 但这个孩子看着有罪 |
[26:32] | What exactly does “looks guilty” even mean, Dan? | “看着有罪”究竟是什么意思 丹 |
[26:34] | Are you talking about the color of his skin? | 你是在说他的肤色吗 |
[26:37] | He’s guilty given all the… | 他是有罪的 鉴于所有… |
[26:39] | evidence against him, man. Come on, how dare you? | 证据对他不利 兄弟 你怎么敢这么说 |
[26:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:50] | I know it’s not fun to have guns… | 我知道被枪口指着 |
[26:53] | pointed at you. | 并不有趣 |
[26:54] | Why wouldn’t those officers listen to me? | 为什么这些警官都不听我说 |
[26:56] | I tried to talk to them, reason with them, but they… | 我试着和他们交流 讲道理 但他们 |
[26:59] | They wouldn’t listen. | 他们就是不听 |
[27:01] | It’s like they’d already made up their minds. | 就好像他们已经有了决定一样 |
[27:03] | Those two cowboy hotheads are way out of line | 那两个莽汉头脑发热不守规矩 |
[27:05] | I’m filing an excessive force complaint against them | 这个案子一结束 |
[27:07] | as soon as all this is over. | 我就投诉他们使用过分暴力 |
[27:09] | And what changes will come… | 你的投诉 |
[27:11] | as a result of your complaint? | 会带来什么改变吗 |
[27:16] | Probably nothing. | 可能没什么改变 |
[27:19] | Hey, Dan… | 丹 |
[27:21] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈一下吗 |
[27:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:32] | I’m not really sure how to say this, but– | 我真不知道怎么开口 但是… |
[27:36] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[27:37] | I thought that we were on the same page about us. | 我以为我们已经对我们的事达成共识了 |
[27:41] | This is about the Tiernan case. | 这是关于提尔宁案子的事 |
[27:43] | Right. I’m sorry. What about it? | 好吧 抱歉 怎么了 |
[27:46] | To close the case, | 为了结案陈词 |
[27:47] | due diligence interviews were done by the detective pool. | 警探们认真做了讯问 |
[27:49] | Someone told them that it might’ve been a cop… | 有人告诉他们可能是个警察 |
[27:53] | who came to Jacob Tiernan | 去找了雅各布·提尔宁 |
[27:54] | and told him that it was Lucifer himself who broke his son’s back. | 告诉他是路西法伤了他儿子的背 |
[27:58] | It’s an outrageous claim. | 这也太扯了 |
[27:59] | I know! But what if it’s true? | 我知道 但如果是真的怎么办 |
[28:02] | Someone might have it out for Lucifer. | 可能会有人想害路西法 |
[28:04] | I guess it’s possible. | 有这个可能 |
[28:06] | I could narrow down which cop it could be | 我可以查一下局里的车 |
[28:08] | by tracking the department cars, but I don’t know what to do, | 排查一下是谁 但我不知道然后该怎么办 |
[28:10] | whether to tell Chloe or not– | 要不要告诉克洛伊 |
[28:13] | Whoa, Dan! | 丹 |
[28:15] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[28:17] | I’m flattered, but I just… | 我很荣幸 但是我… |
[28:18] | You’re right, we need to be on the same page here, | 你说得对 我们需要达成共识 |
[28:21] | which is that this is no bueno. | 这样 是不对的 |
[28:25] | I got caught up in the moment. | 我情不自禁 |
[28:28] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再这样了 |
[28:30] | It’s okay. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 别担心 |
[28:32] | And the Tiernan thing, | 还有提尔宁的事 |
[28:33] | sounds like it’s way out of left field to me. | 我觉得实在太离谱了 |
[28:35] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. Er… | 是 你说的对 |
[28:38] | Okay. Anyway, er… | 好了 那什么… |
[28:40] | Later. | 回见 |
[29:08] | So listen, I talked to your parents. | 我和你父母谈过了 |
[29:11] | They’re flying back from vacation. | 他们在度假回来的路上了 |
[29:13] | We’re going to get you a good lawyer, | 我们会给你找个好律师 |
[29:15] | clear your name and you’ll be out of here soon. | 洗刷你的冤屈 让你很快离开这里 |
[29:19] | Let me ask you something. What makes you sure | 我问你 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[29:21] | – I didn’t kill that teacher? – I know you wouldn’t. | -我没杀那个老师 -因为我知道你没有 |
[29:23] | You figured all that out by knowing me for one whole day? | 你才认识我一天就这么肯定 |
[29:26] | Yes. I know you wouldn’t murder anyone, Caleb. | 是的 我知道你不会杀人的 迦勒 |
[29:29] | But that doesn’t matter. So who cares if you believe me? | 但这并不重要 谁在乎你相不相信我 |
[29:32] | The cops don’t. | 警察才不在乎 |
[29:33] | But you’re innocent. | 但你是无辜的 |
[29:34] | The truth will come out and they’ll have no choice | 真相会大白 他们别无选择 |
[29:37] | – but to set you free– – What kind of bullshit, | -只能放你走 -你是生活在 |
[29:39] | fantasy world do you be living in, man? | 童话世界里吗 |
[29:41] | I mean, look what happened to you. | 看看刚刚发生在你身上的事 |
[29:43] | You didn’t even do anything and you almost got shot. | 你什么都没做 可是却差点被打死 |
[29:46] | The only truth that matters is theirs. | 他们所认为的真相才是最重要的 |
[29:48] | And to them, I am a black kid who is selling drugs, | 对他们来说 我是一个贩卖毒品的黑人小孩 |
[29:52] | whose fingerprints were found on the murder weapon. | 指纹印在谋杀案的凶器上 |
[29:56] | My life is over. | 我的人生结束了 |
[29:58] | Just go. Stop wasting your time on me. | 走吧 别为我浪费时间了 |
[30:02] | I’m not leaving you, Caleb. | 我不会走的 迦勒 |
[30:04] | Now, there are good people out there | 这世上有很多好人 |
[30:06] | who can find out the real truth, | 可以查出真相 |
[30:08] | but they’re gonna need your help. | 但他们需要你的帮助 |
[30:09] | And I’m not asking you to have faith in them. Have faith in me. | 我不是要你相信他们 我要你相信我 |
[30:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:30] | This is an interesting pair-up, huh? | 真是有趣的配对 |
[30:32] | Loved your profile. | 喜欢你的简介 |
[30:34] | And all those stories you made up about murderous exploits… | 还有你编的那些杀人故事 |
[30:41] | Consider me turned on. | 特别让我兴奋 |
[30:46] | But… | 但是… |
[30:47] | I don’t see this working out. | 我觉得我们不太可能 |
[30:50] | I mean, we’re both clearly Alphas. | 我是说 咱俩明显都是霸道总裁型的 |
[30:53] | We’d just wind up butting heads and locking horns. | 我们的脾气会合不来的 |
[30:57] | I just don’t see a future together. | 我看不到我们的未来 |
[31:01] | But have a lovely evening and good luck, milady. | 但祝你今晚愉快 好运 女士 |
[31:14] | Hey, Maze. | 麦子 |
[31:15] | Have you seen Lucifer? | 你看到路西法了吗 |
[31:17] | No. | 没有 |
[31:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[31:20] | That was my 21st bad date. | 那是我第二十一个糟糕的约会 |
[31:22] | And my 22nd is about to arrive any minute. | 第二十二个随时会开始 |
[31:25] | Damn. | 天啊 |
[31:27] | Talk about stamina. | 你可真有耐性 |
[31:30] | I know this must sound crazy… | 我知道这听起来很疯狂… |
[31:32] | but I’m starting to think that maybe… | 但我开始认为也许… |
[31:36] | I’m the problem. | 是我有问题 |
[31:38] | That is crazy. | 是很疯狂 |
[31:39] | You’re awesome. | 你最棒了 |
[31:41] | What are you doing on these dates? | 你在这些约会里都干什么了 |
[31:43] | Normal stuff. | 就普通那些 |
[31:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:45] | Well, why don’t we… | 我们为什么不… |
[31:48] | figure this out. Let’s practice on me. | 试试搞清楚 拿我练习一下 |
[31:52] | We can pretend to be on a date and then | 我们可以假装在约会 然后 |
[31:55] | try to figure out what’s going wrong. | 试着找出问题出在哪里 |
[31:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:00] | I’ll start. | 我先开始 |
[32:01] | Hi. I’m Eve. | 你好 我是夏娃 |
[32:04] | Hey. I’m Maze. | 你好 我是麦子 |
[32:07] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[32:09] | Want to have sex? | 想做爱吗 |
[32:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:14] | There’s nothing wrong with having sex on a first date. | 第一次约会就做爱没什么问题 |
[32:18] | But, you know, maybe | 但是 也许 |
[32:20] | just wait a few sentences before you go there. | 你可以先铺垫几句再说这个 |
[32:24] | Okay, tell me about yourself. | 好 介绍下你自己吧 |
[32:27] | Well, I like sex. | 我喜欢做爱 |
[32:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:31] | And? | 还有呢 |
[32:37] | It’s just hard to open up about my life. | 我很难敞开心扉谈论我的生活 |
[32:41] | – I am a demon after all. – What’s wrong with that? | -毕竟我是个恶魔 -那又怎么样 |
[32:44] | Anybody worth dating | 任何值得约会的人 |
[32:46] | should understand everything that makes you… | 应该了解所有让你 |
[32:50] | you. | 与众不同的事 |
[32:53] | Anyway, don’t you have another hot date coming? | 不管怎样 你不是还有一个约会吗 |
[32:57] | Looks like he’s a no-show. | 他好像没来 |
[32:59] | Why don’t we keep going? | 要不我们继续吧 |
[33:01] | You know, this is really helping. | 你知道 这真的很管用 |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[33:08] | So how are things going with Eve? | 你和夏娃情况怎么样了 |
[33:11] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[33:12] | I tried being a super bad boyfriend | 我努力做一个超级坏的男朋友 |
[33:14] | so she’d break up with me, | 这样她就会和我分手 |
[33:15] | but it failed spectacularly. | 但是败得很惨烈 |
[33:17] | Of course it failed, Lucifer, | 当然会失败 路西法 |
[33:19] | because that’s not who you are. | 因为那不是你的为人 |
[33:23] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是怎样的 |
[33:26] | Caleb Mayfield is innocent, Chloe, | 迦勒·梅菲尔德是清白的 克洛伊 |
[33:28] | you really need to look into it. | 你需要好好调查一下 |
[33:30] | What happened? Did he say something to you? | 出什么事了 他有跟你说什么吗 |
[33:31] | Yes! That he’s being set up. | 有 他是被陷害的 |
[33:33] | Did he say by who? | 他说了是谁陷害的吗 |
[33:34] | Because I’ve been looking at it as well | 因为我也一直在调查 |
[33:35] | and I agree, | 我也同意 |
[33:36] | something doesn’t add up. It’s just too easy. | 有些事情不合逻辑 太过明显简单了 |
[33:38] | Whoever framed him must have known | 诬陷他的人肯定知道 |
[33:40] | that he would make a really good target. | 他是个很好的目标 |
[33:41] | – You mean they knew he sold drugs? – Yes. | -你的意思是他们知道他在贩毒 -是 |
[33:43] | I had Caleb write down a list of all the kids that he sold to. | 我让迦勒写下了买他毒品的孩子的名单 |
[33:47] | Here’s a list of everyone who had access to the golf closet. | 这个清单上是所有能进入高尔夫衣橱的人 |
[33:50] | If one of these kids is on Caleb’s list too, | 如果他们中也有人在迦勒的名单上 |
[33:52] | then that person would have means and opportunity to set him up. | 那个人就有办法和机会陷害他 |
[33:56] | So let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[33:57] | No. None of the names match. | 没有 没有名字是匹配的 |
[34:00] | Aren’t those two dating? | 这两个人是男女朋友 |
[34:02] | Lexy Shaw and Nate Benedict. | 莱克茜·肖和内特·本尼迪克特 |
[34:04] | And they’re each other’s alibi. | 他们相互证明对方不在场 |
[34:12] | I’m sorry I didn’t come forward sooner. | 对不起 我没有早点站出来 |
[34:14] | I was afraid. | 我很害怕 |
[34:17] | Maybe I didn’t want to accept it. | 或许我不想接受 |
[34:20] | That he could do something like this. | 他能做出这样的事情 |
[34:25] | So Nate killed Miss Baez? | 那么是内特杀了贝兹小姐吗 |
[34:29] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[34:32] | But he can get so angry sometimes, | 但他有时太易怒了 |
[34:34] | it’s scary. | 太可怕了 |
[34:35] | And Nate was devastated when his parents split up. | 而且他父母分居时他就崩溃了 |
[34:38] | I think he blamed it on Miss Baez. | 我觉得他把这怪在了贝兹小姐头上 |
[34:40] | I just never thought he’d go this far. | 我只是从没想过他会做的这么离谱 |
[34:44] | Lexy, let’s take a break, alright? | 莱克茜 我们休息会 好吗 |
[34:46] | And I’ll go grab you some tissues. | 我去给你拿点纸巾 |
[35:01] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[35:04] | Then tell them the truth, Nate. Now. | 那就告诉他们事实 内特 立刻 |
[35:08] | It’s all because of stupid Harvard. | 一切都是因为该死的哈佛 |
[35:12] | Lexy had to get in. She insisted that I go too. | 莱克茜一定要进哈佛 她坚持让我也去 |
[35:15] | And she got us a ton of Adderall | 她给我们搞了许多聪明药 |
[35:16] | so we could study harder. | 这样我们就能更加努力学习 |
[35:17] | My grades went up | 我成绩提升了 |
[35:18] | and then the SAT came | 接着就到了SAT考试 |
[35:19] | and Miss Baez was the test administrator. | 贝兹小姐是测试管理员 |
[35:22] | You stole the test. | 你偷了测试卷 |
[35:23] | We knew she had a copy in her office. | 我们知道她办公室有复印件 |
[35:25] | I didn’t want to do it and she made me. | 我不想偷 是她逼我的 |
[35:28] | And then Miss Baez found out. | 之后贝兹小姐发现了 |
[35:29] | That’s why you were fighting after the YEA meeting? | 这是你们在美青院会议结束后吵架的原因 |
[35:32] | She told me that if I didn’t come clean, | 她说如果我不坦白交代 |
[35:34] | she was calling my dad and then the cops. | 她就打电话给我爸爸 然后是警察 |
[35:35] | And when I told Lexy, she… freaked. | 当我告诉莱克茜时 她吓坏了 |
[35:38] | Said, “I have worked too hard to get into Harvard | 说”我这么努力学习就是为了进哈佛 |
[35:41] | and I’m not letting Miss Baez ruin it,” | 我不会让贝兹小姐毁了这一切” |
[35:43] | and she made me steal Caleb’s club– | 她让我去偷迦勒的棍子 |
[35:44] | – You? You killed her? – No! | -你 你杀了她 -不是 |
[35:46] | I couldn’t do it, but Lexy… Lexy did. | 我做不到 但是莱克茜做到了 |
[35:49] | And I’m just as bad because… | 我也很糟糕 因为… |
[35:52] | Because I covered it all up | 因为我掩盖了所有事实 |
[35:54] | and I lied about Caleb. | 对于迦勒的事我撒了谎 |
[35:55] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么事都没做 |
[35:56] | Why should we believe you, Nate? | 我们为什么要相信你 内特 |
[35:57] | I’m telling the truth and I can prove it. | 我说的是实话 我可以证明 |
[35:59] | How? | 怎么证明 |
[35:59] | Lexy’s bloody clothes… | 莱克茜沾了血的衣服 |
[36:01] | I was supposed to get rid of them and I didn’t. | 我本来打算把处理掉的 但我没有 |
[36:05] | I didn’t even care about Harvard. | 我甚至不在乎哈佛 |
[36:10] | Lexy just wanted me to be someone I’m not | 莱克茜只想让我做另一个人 |
[36:12] | and I should have stood up to her | 在大家受伤害之前 |
[36:14] | before anybody got hurt. | 我就应该阻止她 |
[36:16] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:27] | So you’re free to go. | 所以你可以走了 |
[36:29] | You got your necklace back. | 你把项链拿回来了 |
[36:30] | Yeah, I paid off Tahir, so… | 是的 我给塔希尔还清了 所以 |
[36:34] | you don’t have to worry about him anymore. | 你不用再担心他了 |
[36:37] | Looks like I owe you a favor now. | 现在看起来我欠了你个人情 |
[36:39] | How can I get you back? | 我要怎么报答你呢 |
[36:40] | Know something? I’ve been thinking about that | 知道吗 我一直在考虑 |
[36:42] | and I will accept nothing less | 我可以接受的报答只有 |
[36:46] | than a game of one-on-one tomorrow. | 明天来一场一对一的比赛 |
[36:51] | As long as we can get ice cream afterwards. | 只要我们之后有冰淇淋吃就行 |
[36:55] | By the way… | 顺便说一句 |
[36:57] | – you got nothing to worry about. – About what? | -你什么都不用担心 -担心什么 |
[37:00] | Being a dad. | 做个父亲 |
[37:01] | You gonna to crush it. | 你会很优秀 |
[37:04] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[37:10] | And he got all upset with me | 他对我很不满 |
[37:11] | because I laughed at the end of the movie. | 因为电影结束时我笑了 |
[37:13] | I thought it was a comedy. | 我以为是喜剧呢 |
[37:17] | Have you seen it? | 你看过吗 |
[37:19] | Marley And Me? | 《马利与我》 |
[37:21] | No. | 没有 |
[37:22] | But maybe we can watch it together. | 但也许我们可以一起看看 |
[37:26] | Yeah, that would be nice. | 是啊 那就太好了 |
[37:30] | Anyway, enough about my bad dating stories. | 总之 我那些糟糕的约会已经说得够多了 |
[37:36] | Don’t you have any? | 你没有吗 |
[37:37] | Bad dating stories? | 糟糕的约会故事 |
[37:39] | Er, no. I was married for, like, thousands of years. | 没有 我第一次就结婚了 结了几千年 |
[37:44] | And then, on my second try, I found the one. | 然后 第二次时 我找到了所爱之人 |
[37:47] | Yeah, but how did you know that Lucifer was the one? | 是啊 但你怎么知道路西法就是那个人 |
[37:50] | With Adam, I guess I felt like I was always trying to be… | 和亚当在一起时 我一直都在勉强自己成为 |
[37:56] | someone that I wasn’t. | 别的什么人 |
[37:58] | And then, with Lucifer… | 但是 跟路西法在一起时… |
[38:02] | I feel like I can just be myself, you know? | 我觉得我可以做自己 你明白吗 |
[38:07] | At least I did. | 至少曾经是 |
[38:08] | Lately, I feel like he’s… | 最近 我觉得他… |
[38:11] | kind of pulling away from me. | 正在疏远我 |
[38:13] | That’s just Lucifer. | 这就是路西法 |
[38:15] | He can be a self-sabotaging jackass sometimes. | 他时不时就会犯混 |
[38:17] | But he will come around. | 但他会明白的 |
[38:20] | He’d be a fool not to. You’re way too awesome. | 如果没有 那他就是大傻瓜 因为你很棒 |
[38:27] | Want another drink? | 再来一杯吗 |
[38:28] | – You need another drink? – Yeah, I do. | -你要再来一杯 -是的 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:37] | Yo, Mazy-Maze. | 麦子 |
[38:40] | What’s going on? | 你在干什么 |
[38:42] | We’re having a drink, bro. | 我们在喝酒 |
[38:44] | Yeah, ’cause it kind of looks to me… | 但是在我看来 |
[38:47] | like you’re making the moves on Lucifer’s girl. | 你好像在勾引路西法的女朋友 |
[38:53] | Well, it kind of looks to me like you’re wasted. | 在我看来 你好像喝多了 |
[38:56] | Don’t sweat it. | 别担心 |
[38:58] | I’m not going to say anything, | 我不会告诉别人的 |
[38:59] | because you and me, we’re the same. | 因为我们俩 是一丘之貉 |
[39:01] | You should’ve seen how I played Ella today. | 你真应该看看我今天是怎么耍艾拉的 |
[39:03] | And assholes like us… | 像我们这样的混蛋… |
[39:05] | we’ve got to stick together. | 必须要团结一致 |
[39:07] | I am not interested in Eve, Dan. | 我对夏娃不感兴趣 丹 |
[39:10] | We’re just talking. You know, hanging out. | 我们只是在聊天 一起玩玩 |
[39:12] | That’s great. That’s cool. | 那很好 很酷 |
[39:14] | Because that means that you won’t care… | 因为那意味着你不在乎… |
[39:17] | if I take a shot. | 我对她出手 |
[39:20] | Back off. | 滚开 |
[39:21] | Whoa, so I struck a nerve after all. | 终于戳到你小心肝儿了 |
[39:24] | I’m going to do you a solid, okay? | 我来帮帮你吧 |
[39:26] | I’m going to go tell Eve exactly how you feel about her. | 我去告诉夏娃你对她的感觉 |
[39:33] | Come on, Maze. | 来啊 麦子 |
[39:35] | Is that all you’ve got? | 你就这点能耐 |
[39:36] | Come on, give it to me! | 来啊 揍我啊 |
[39:39] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[39:40] | You want me to hurt you? | 你想让我伤害你 |
[39:43] | You’re trying to punish yourself. | 你在惩罚你自己 |
[39:49] | Get him out of here. | 把他扔出去 |
[40:03] | Eve? | 夏娃 |
[40:14] | We… | 我们… |
[40:16] | we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[40:18] | I’ve been thinking– | 我一直在想… |
[40:18] | Actually, I have something I want to say first. | 事实上 我有一些话想先说 |
[40:22] | Go on. | 请讲 |
[40:23] | Tonight, a friend helped me realize that… | 今晚 一个朋友帮我意识到… |
[40:28] | I’m great. | 我很好 |
[40:31] | No. You know what? | 不 我跟你说 |
[40:34] | I’m awesome. | 我最棒 |
[40:35] | And… | 而且… |
[40:39] | I deserve to be treated well. | 我应该得到善待 |
[40:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:45] | And you are… | 你… |
[40:47] | so much more than awesome, Eve. | 不仅仅是最棒的 夏娃 |
[40:50] | You have a light inside of you that brightens the world | 你内心的光芒可以照亮整个世界 |
[40:53] | and a smile so infectious | 你的微笑那么迷人 |
[40:55] | that it captures the heart of anyone lucky enough to see it. | 可以摄人心神 |
[41:00] | And… | 还有… |
[41:02] | I’m sorry for the way that I’ve treated you lately. | 我为我最近对待你的方式感到抱歉 |
[41:04] | You don’t deserve that. | 你值得更好的 |
[41:07] | – That’s all I wanted to hear– – Which is why… | -我就想听这个… -这也是为什么 |
[41:11] | I should have just said this straight away. | 我应该直说的原因 |
[41:18] | I want to break up with you. | 我要和你分手 |
[41:23] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[41:25] | understand. | 明白 |
[41:27] | I’ve been trying so hard to… | 我一直那么努力地 |
[41:30] | please you. | 让你开心 |
[41:31] | I’ve made friends with all your friends. | 我和你所有的朋友都成了朋友 |
[41:34] | You see that’s just it. | 你看这就是问题所在 |
[41:35] | You shouldn’t have to change for anyone. | 你不应该为任何人改变 |
[41:38] | And neither should I. | 我也是 |
[41:40] | Eve, I have been trying so hard to make you happy too, | 夏娃 我也一直在努力让你开心 |
[41:44] | trying to be someone I’m not. | 试着做一个不是我的人 |
[41:46] | Or at least… | 或者至少… |
[41:49] | someone I don’t want to be anymore. | 是在做一个我不想再做的人 |
[41:53] | And you deserve to be with someone that wants what you want. | 你应该和一个跟你想要同样东西的人在一起 |
[41:57] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[41:58] | And I don’t like who I am with you! | 我不喜欢和你在一起的自己 |
[42:06] | I don’t. | 我不喜欢 |
[42:10] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:13] | I have to take this. It’s work. | 我得接一下 工作的事 |
[42:18] | Detective, how can I help you? | 警探 怎么了 |
[42:23] | No, I don’t know where Amenadiel is. Why? | 不 我不知道阿曼纳迪尔的在哪 怎么了 |
[43:13] | Amenadiel… | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[43:15] | I promise you, we will find whoever did this. | 我保证会找出凶手 |
[43:37] | I know who did this. | 我知道凶手是谁 |
[43:40] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[44:05] | What’s the damage, big man? | 有何贵干 大个子 |
[44:09] | – Caleb. – I warned that boy not to do that, man. | -迦勒 -我警告过那小子别那么做 |
[44:49] | They’ve lost themselves. | 他们迷失了自我 |
[44:51] | Earth is… | 人间… |
[44:56] | no place to raise my son. | 不是抚养我儿子的地方 |
[45:40] | How’s Amenadiel doing? | 阿曼纳迪尔怎么样了 |
[45:43] | You know… | 你也知道 |
[45:44] | tormented. | 备受煎熬 |
[45:47] | And how are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[45:58] | I broke up with Eve. | 我和夏娃分手了 |
[46:04] | Well, you know, I’m sure, if it’s what you wanted, | 我想如果这是你想要的 |
[46:07] | then it’s all for the best. | 那这么做一定最好 |
[46:09] | It is what I wanted. | 这是我想要的 |
[46:12] | She was in love with the person I used to be. | 她爱的是过去的我 |
[46:16] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[46:17] | You’ve changed. | 你变了 |
[46:19] | You’ve become a better man, Lucifer. | 你变成了一个更好的男人 路西法 |
[46:23] | You see, that’s just it, detective. | 你看 问题就在这 警探 |
[46:27] | Eve sees me in a different way. | 夏娃看我的方式不同 |
[46:31] | But so do you. | 但你也是 |
[46:37] | That’s what makes you so… | 因此你才… |
[46:41] | So special. | 如此特别 |
[46:43] | The fact you see me that way. | 你用独特的方式看我 |
[46:46] | But I don’t like… | 但我也不喜欢 |
[46:48] | how that makes me feel either. | 那给我带来的感受 |
[48:18] | This is all his fault. | 这全是他的错 |
[48:22] | What is? | 什么 |
[48:23] | Every bad thing that’s ever happened. | 发生的所有坏事 |
[48:27] | With Eve, | 夏娃 |
[48:28] | with the detective. | 警探 |
[48:31] | Dear old Dad’s back up to his old tricks, manipulating me. | 老爹又耍起了以前的花招 操控我 |
[48:36] | Using these two women to… | 利用两个女人 |
[48:39] | tear me apart. | 让我生不如死 |
[48:40] | Do you really believe that? | 你真这么觉得吗 |
[48:42] | With every fiber of my being, but I also know it’s a lie. | 我每个细胞都这么觉得 但也知道这是谎言 |
[48:46] | A grand deception I’ve been telling myself for… | 一个我一直告诉自己的弥天大谎 |
[48:50] | since before I can remember. | 从我记事开始就是如此 |
[48:52] | Why do you think you’ve been lying to yourself all this time? | 为什么你一直欺骗自己 |
[48:55] | Because the truth is so much harder to face. | 因为真相更难面对 |
[48:58] | What is the truth? | 真相是什么 |
[49:01] | My devil face. | 我的魔鬼面孔 |
[49:03] | My… | 我的 |
[49:04] | devil wings, everything that’s happening to me, | 魔鬼翅膀 我所经历的一切 |
[49:07] | it’s my own bloody fault. | 那都是我自己的错 |
[49:09] | I brought this upon myself. How’s about that for starters? | 我自找的 这么说你满意了吗 |
[49:12] | Don’t you see? This is progress. | 看见了吗 这是进步 |
[49:15] | Genuine progress. | 实实在在的进步 |
[49:16] | Unraveling these patterns of denial | 承认这一系列的否决 |
[49:19] | is the first step toward resolving these issues. | 是解决问题的第一步 |
[49:23] | No, doctor, this isn’t progress. | 不 医生 这不是进步 |
[49:26] | Because if I’m doing this to myself, then the real truth is… | 因为如果我在自作自受 那么真正的事实是 |
[49:32] | Is what? | 是什么 |
[49:34] | Is what? | 是什么 |
[49:35] | Come on, Lucifer. | 说啊 路西法 |
[49:37] | This will weigh on you unless you face it head on. | 除非直面问题 否则重担会压的你无法喘气 |
[49:43] | The real truth is what? | 真正的事实是什么 |
[49:49] | There is something rotten inside of me. | 我的体内有东西腐烂了 |
[49:53] | I find it near impossible to drown out | 我完全无法去掉 |
[49:56] | the constant cacophony of voices whispering in my ear, | 持续嘈杂的声音在我耳边嗡嗡作响 |
[49:59] | telling me I am evil. | 说着我有多么邪恶 |
[50:03] | I’m drowning, doctor! | 我要淹死了 医生 |
[50:06] | And I can’t stop asking myself… | 我不停地自问 |
[50:12] | why do I hate myself so much? | 我为什么这么恨自己 |