时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:04] | -Looking for something? | 你在找什么吗? |
[02:05] | -Oh! Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:07] | Huh? Oh, just Lucifer. | 我在找路西法 |
[02:09] | Aw, sweetie, it’s come to this? | 亲爱的 已经到这一步了吗? |
[02:12] | Full-on delusions. | 已经有妄想症了呀 |
[02:13] | We are gonna get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[02:15] | -Oh– -I promise. | 我跟你保证 |
[02:16] | It– It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[02:18] | -He– He really is back. I… -Mm-hmm. | 他真的回来了 我… |
[02:20] | I– I saw him yesterday, and there’s a new case, so… | 我昨天见到他了 而且有新案子 所以… |
[02:24] | Wait, wait, wait. Lucifer’s back? Like, seriously back? | 等等 路西法回来了?真回来了吗? |
[02:28] | -Uh-huh. Yeah. -Huh. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:29] | Full bars, battery’s charged, but no texts or messages. Awesome. | 是啊 信号满格 电池满电 但没有信息 太棒了 |
[02:34] | Not surprised, though. He didn’t tell me when he left. | 但我也不感到惊讶 他离开时 也没告诉我 |
[02:36] | Why would he tell me when he’s back? | 他回来 为什么要告诉我呢? |
[02:39] | Ella, I know you’re bummed at him, and you have reason, | 艾拉 我知道你很生他的气 你有理由那样 |
[02:42] | but he also had a really good reason for leaving so suddenly. | 但他突然离开 也有自己的理由 |
[02:45] | And while he’s been gone, he’s sort of been through… | 他离开这段时间 可以说是… |
[02:49] | Hell. | 惨到家了 |
[02:50] | So, you know, if you could just cut him a little bit of slack. | 所以你还是放他一马吧 |
[02:53] | I guess it would be nice to have good ol’ Lucifer around again. | 路西法能回来 也算是好事了吧 |
[02:57] | I mean, I missed him, you know. | 我是说 我很想他 你懂的 |
[02:59] | I don’t miss him like you miss him, | 跟你想他那种想念不太一样 |
[03:00] | ’cause I don’t find him attractive. | 因为我不觉得他很有魅力 |
[03:02] | -He’s like my brother. -Yeah. | -他就像我哥 -是哦 |
[03:03] | Anyway… | 行吧 |
[03:12] | Hello. | 你好呀 |
[03:14] | Hello there, I’m Lucifer. | 你好呀 我是路西法 |
[03:18] | Lucifer Morningstar. | 路西法晨星 |
[03:21] | Morningstar. | 晨星 |
[03:26] | I am the Devil. | 我是魔王 |
[03:29] | I am a devil of my word. | 我是言出必行的魔王 |
[03:33] | Devil. | 魔王 |
[03:43] | Hello there. | 你好呀 |
[03:44] | I’m Lucifer, Lucifer Morningstar. | 我是路西法晨星 |
[03:48] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[03:50] | I would never lie. | 我从不说谎 |
[03:53] | Not to you, Detective. | 不会对你说谎 警探 |
[03:57] | Detective. | 警探 |
[04:03] | -So, Judy Mason? – Oh. | 她叫朱迪梅森吗? |
[04:05] | Yeah. Poor Judy. | 是啊 可怜的朱迪 |
[04:07] | She was a biochemist and a commander of the Red 2 Mars Project, | 她是一位生物化学家 也是红色二号火星项目的指挥官 |
[04:12] | a simulation, engineered by the fine folks at Brody Aerospace. | 由布洛迪航天公司的高手们 打造的模拟项目 |
[04:17] | Uh… as in “Anders Brody”? | 安德斯布洛迪吗? |
[04:19] | The tech billionaire? We talked to him last year on a case. | 那位科技富翁吗? 去年跟他调查过案子 他有一艘船呢 |
[04:22] | -The guy had a boat. -Yeah. Guy has a spaceship, too. | 是啊 他还有宇宙飞船呢 |
[04:24] | He rich! | 超级大款! |
[04:26] | And so is the entire crew on this project, actually. | 这个项目的工作人员也都很有钱 |
[04:29] | Judy was the only scientist. | 朱迪是唯一一位科学家 |
[04:30] | The other five were just civilians | 其他五人只是普通平民 |
[04:32] | who paid buttloads for a spot on the Red Planet. | 为了在红色星球上得到一个位置 付了很多钱 |
[04:35] | I mean, Brody himself is going to take them to be the first Mars colony. | 布洛迪要亲自带领他们 成为第一批火星殖民者 |
[04:39] | I mean, that is if tests go according to plan. | 我是说 如果测试能按计划进行的话 |
[04:42] | This doesn’t look like part of the plan. | 感觉这可不是计划的一部分 |
[04:44] | Nope, Judy was stabbed in the neck. | 不是 朱迪被一刀扎在颈部 |
[04:46] | -There’s an apple… -Mm-hmm. | 这有一个苹果 |
[04:47] | …and this hair, which was stuck in that bloody footprint. | 还有这根头发 留在了血淋淋的脚印里 |
[04:51] | I checked everyone’s suits but couldn’t find any blood. | 我检查过每个人的衣服 但没有发现血迹 |
[04:53] | The killer must have cleaned it, | 凶手肯定清洗过了 |
[04:55] | because, since no one’s allowed in or out of the dome, | 因为任何人都不允许进出 |
[04:57] | it had to be one of those five. | 所以凶手就在五个人之中 |
[04:59] | So we got ourselves a locked-door mystery, mi amiga. | 所以是密室杀人事件了 朋友 |
[05:06] | Yeah, but most of the footage has already been wiped. | 是啊 大多数记录都被抹去了 |
[05:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:10] | Well, I got to talk to the crew, and I’m gonna head back to the precinct. | 我要去跟船员们谈谈 然后回警局 |
[05:14] | Hello, Detective. | 你好呀 警探 |
[05:16] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[05:18] | Hi, I– I was looking everywhere for you. | 嗨 我四处找你呢 |
[05:20] | Well, here I am, and there’s nowhere I’d rather be, so– | 我来了 哪也不去了 所以… |
[05:23] | I can’t believe you left and didn’t even say goodbye! | 不敢相信 你不打招呼就走了! |
[05:26] | -Bloody hell. -You just ran off to Florida | -我的天啊 -你跑去佛罗里达了 |
[05:28] | and forgot about us. | 把我们都忘了 |
[05:30] | Florida? I– | 佛罗里达?我… |
[05:33] | Oh, yes. Yes, I was in Florida. | 是啊 我去佛罗里达了 |
[05:36] | My mother was terribly ill. | 我妈得了重病 |
[05:37] | You said you had to take over the family business. | 我记得你说要去接管家族生意 |
[05:39] | Indeed. My mother was ill, which is why I had to take over the business. | 是啊 我妈生病了 所以我才要去接管家族生意 |
[05:42] | But Florida is wretched. Far too many creepy-crawlies, | 但佛罗里达太难受了 到处都是恶心的爬虫 |
[05:47] | and no Miss Lopez. | 而且没有洛佩兹小姐 |
[05:52] | Oh, I can’t stay mad at you! | 简直没法生你的气! |
[05:55] | -Aw! But, hey… | 不过… |
[05:56] | No más of that mierda, okay? | 不许再玩消失了 好吗? |
[05:58] | No más. | 不会了 |
[06:05] | Detective, what’s wrong? | 警探 怎么了? |
[06:07] | Can I… | 我能不能… |
[06:08] | Yeah. | 行 |
[06:12] | You just lied to her. | 你刚才骗她了 |
[06:14] | Uh, no. You did. | 没有 是你骗她了 |
[06:15] | I just kept up the ruse. | 我只是替你圆谎 |
[06:17] | You never lie. | 你从不撒谎的 |
[06:19] | Remember, Detective, for you, I was only gone for two months. | 警探 要记住 对你来说 我只是离开俩月 |
[06:22] | But for me, I was in Hell for thousands of years. | 但对我来说 我在地狱里呆了几千年 |
[06:25] | A few things might have changed, maybe even improved. | 有些事情可能会改变 甚至是改善 |
[06:28] | After all, a little white lie could be quite beneficial. | 毕竟善意的谎言可能是非常有益的 |
[06:35] | -Hey. -You’re back. | -嘿 -你回来啦 |
[06:37] | Great. | 太好了 |
[06:38] | For example… Daniel… | 比如说 丹尼尔 |
[06:43] | It’s really, really good to see you, | 我非常开心见到你 |
[06:45] | and you’re looking exceptional, by the way. | 话说 你看起来很帅气呀 |
[06:52] | Oh, I love your bracelet. | 我很喜欢你的手链 |
[06:54] | Did you make that? | 这是你自己做的吗? |
[06:56] | Uh, no. No, it’s amethyst. | 不 这是紫水晶的 |
[06:58] | Cleansing my chakra. | 能净化我的脉轮 |
[07:00] | Well, good luck with that. | 那祝你好运咯 |
[07:02] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[07:06] | See? Lucifer 2.0. | 看吧?路西法升级版 |
[07:21] | Lucifer’s back? What? | 路西法回来了?什么? |
[07:23] | Yes! Yes, it’s–it’s amazing. | 是啊!这是好消息 |
[07:25] | I… I am… I am happy. | 我…我很高兴 |
[07:28] | I’m ecstatic. | 我欣喜若狂 |
[07:31] | And we’re sitting. | 我们坐下说吧 |
[07:33] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[07:35] | Well, it’s–it’s probably nothing, but Lucifer’s acting… | 也许不是什么问题 但是路西法… |
[07:41] | um, different. | 表现有点怪异 |
[07:42] | Different how? | 怎么怪异了? |
[07:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:44] | I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I told him I loved him | 我确定跟先前的事没有关系 他离开之前 |
[07:47] | right before he left, and he didn’t exactly say it back. | 我跟他表白了 而他没有回应我 |
[07:51] | But he did say… | 但他确实说过… |
[07:54] | “It was you, Chloe. | “都是因为你 克萝伊 |
[07:56] | It was always you,” | 一直都是因为你” |
[07:58] | which is kind of a big deal because he used my name, | 我觉得还挺郑重其事 因为他直呼我的名字了 |
[08:01] | which is something he never does. | 他从来不那么叫我的 |
[08:03] | So I’m pretty sure he’s not acting weird because I freaked him out or anything. | 所以我很肯定 他表现怪异 不是因为我吓到他了 |
[08:07] | Well… | 好吧… |
[08:09] | I think | 我觉得 |
[08:11] | if Lucifer’s been acting unusually, | 如果路西法的表现有点反常 |
[08:13] | it’s probably because he’s been in, well, you know… | 可能是因为他去过了… |
[08:17] | Hell. | 地狱 |
[08:18] | -Yeah. -Although it may have been | -是啊 -虽然对我们来说 |
[08:19] | a couple of months for us… | 只是几个月的时间 |
[08:22] | he’s told me that time’s not the same there, | 但他跟我说 地狱的时间不一样 |
[08:25] | so it might have been thousands of years for him. | 对他来说 可能已经度过几千年了 |
[08:28] | Yes. He, um… He told me that, too. | 是啊 他也跟我说过 |
[08:33] | Unless he’s lying. | 除非他在撒谎 |
[08:34] | Yeah, right. At least we know that that’s something he never does, right? | 是啊 至少我们知道 他从来不撒谎 是吧? |
[08:41] | Right? | 是吧? |
[08:42] | Well, actually, this morning, um, | 其实呢 今天早晨… |
[08:45] | I found out that Lucifer has reconsidered his position on honesty. | 我发现路西法对诚实的认识有所改变 |
[08:56] | Interesting. | 很有趣哈 |
[08:58] | Well, I’m sure whatever Lucifer is going through, | 我很确定 无论路西法经历了什么 |
[09:01] | it has nothing to do with you or his feelings for you. | 肯定跟你无关 也跟他对你的感情无关 |
[09:06] | He probably just needs time to reacclimate. | 他可能只是需要时间来重新适应 |
[09:08] | You know, remember… | 你懂的 回忆起… |
[09:11] | what his life is like here. | 他在这里的生活是什么样的 |
[09:14] | Right. | 是哦 |
[09:15] | Yes. Yeah. Yes, that… | 对了 对的… |
[09:18] | You’re so right, that’s it. | 你说得对 就是这样 |
[09:19] | I just have to, to remind him of who he was when he was on Earth, | 我需要让他回想起来 他在地球上是什么样的 |
[09:24] | and then give him a little jump start. | 然后让他赶紧进入状态 |
[09:25] | That’s exactly it. Thank you, Linda. | 就要这样 谢谢你 琳达 |
[09:28] | You’re a genius. | 你简直是天才 |
[09:30] | You two are perfect for each other. | 你们俩真是天生一对 |
[09:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[09:36] | So there’s five Red 2 Mars Project members. | 红色二号火星项目共有五位成员 |
[09:38] | We just have to figure out which one had motive to kill Judy. | 我们得找出 谁有杀害朱迪的动机 |
[09:40] | Yes, interrogation. I remember it well. | 是哦 审讯 我记得很清楚 |
[09:42] | Crucial to the crime-solving process. | 对破案过程至关重要 |
[09:44] | Well, and it can be boring, but you’ll make it fun. | 可能会很无聊 但你能增添乐趣 |
[09:46] | You always do. That’s who you are. | 你一直如此 你就是那样的 |
[09:48] | Right, let’s get down to serious business, shall we? | 好了 我们来说正事吧 好吗? |
[09:52] | You, uh… | 你… |
[09:54] | You hated Judy, didn’t you? | 你很恨朱迪 是吧? |
[09:55] | Well, I didn’t exactly love the woman. | 我并不喜欢那个女人 |
[09:58] | Fact is, Judy was a piggy little thief, | 其实朱迪是一个小偷 |
[10:00] | always stealing our food rations. | 总是偷我们的食物 |
[10:02] | Well… the stomach wants what the stomach wants, am I right? | 吃货的胃就是这么任性 是吧? |
[10:06] | I mean, we all have desires, right? | 我们都有欲望 对吧? |
[10:10] | I wonder what… what she desires. | 不知道她渴望什么 |
[10:13] | Well, probably just to eat her own food. She just said it. | 渴望朱迪只吃自己的东西呗 她刚才说了 |
[10:16] | Did Judy do anything else that you found aggravating? | 朱迪还做过什么让你恼火的事情吗? |
[10:19] | Yeah, actually. | 是啊 有的 |
[10:20] | She totally bugged out when I microdosed this one day. | 有一次 我嗑药了 她特别小题大做 |
[10:24] | I mean, I’m going to want to trip when I take my trip, right? | 我想要嗨 才会去嗑药的 对吧? |
[10:28] | That reminds me. | 这倒提醒我了 |
[10:30] | You left this at my desk. | 你把这东西落在我的桌子上了 |
[10:33] | -Detective! – You want? | -警探! -想要吗? |
[10:35] | It’s not even noon. | 还没到中午呢 |
[10:38] | Yes, I can see how that behavior might grate on one’s nerves. | 是的 我知道那种行为很招人烦的 |
[10:42] | Oh, I don’t know. She never really bothered me. | 我也说不好 我倒是不觉得她很烦 |
[10:44] | She was a bit loud on the sat phone sometimes. | 有时候 她打电话的声音很大 |
[10:47] | Other than that, nice lady. | 除此之外 人还不错 |
[10:48] | You’re lying! | 你在撒谎! |
[10:51] | Mm. No, | 没有 |
[10:52] | I’m not. | 我没撒谎 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry, did you want to do that? | 不好意思 你是想那么说吗? |
[10:56] | No. | 没有啊 |
[10:57] | There must be something you’re not telling us. | 你肯定还有事情瞒着我们呢 |
[10:59] | Not to speak ill of the dead, | 虽然不能说死者的坏话 |
[11:01] | but Judy was a bit of a party pooper. | 但朱迪有点扫兴 |
[11:04] | We had about five books the entire time we were in there, | 我们在里面时 一共就有五本书 |
[11:09] | and she managed to spoil the endings to all of them. | 但她竟然把所有结局都给剧透了 |
[11:12] | Yeah? What’d you do, bite the head off a bat? | 是吗?你怎么做的 把蝙蝠脑袋咬下来了吗? |
[11:14] | Stab her in her sorry space ass? | 一刀捅向她吗? |
[11:16] | Huh, Sharon? | 是吗 莎伦? |
[11:18] | Actually, that was my husband that bit the head of a bat. | 其实咬掉蝙蝠脑袋的 是我老公呢 |
[11:22] | Oh, come on! You’re lying. | 拜托!你在撒谎 |
[11:24] | I apologize for my partner. That was very unprofessional. | 我为我的搭档道歉 这样太不专业了 |
[11:27] | It’s quite all right. | 没事的 |
[11:28] | By the way, I never managed to thank you for all the things you did for Ozzy. | 说起来 我还没有感谢你 为奥兹所做的一切 |
[11:33] | From one Prince of Darkness to another, right? Yes. Well done. | 从一个黑暗王子到另一个 是吧? |
[11:38] | So other than the books, you liked Judy? | 除了书的事 你喜欢朱迪吗? |
[11:41] | Yeah. Totally. | 是啊 很喜欢 |
[11:42] | Everybody did, especially the guys. | 大家都很喜欢她 尤其是男生 |
[11:48] | But she’s not the only one who knew about science. | 但不是只有她了解科学 |
[11:51] | Did you know that I engineered five of my fragrances myself? | 你知道我自己设计了五款香水吗? |
[11:54] | The fruit scents are slightly controversial, | 水果气味有点争议 |
[11:56] | but everyone loved my melons. | 但大家都很喜欢我的圆瓜 |
[12:01] | Oh– Really? | 不是吧? |
[12:02] | Nothing? | 什么都不说? |
[12:04] | At least hit on her. | 至少跟她调调情呀 |
[12:05] | Why would I do that? | 为什么要那么做? |
[12:06] | -She might be a murderer. -Wait. | -也许她是凶手 -等等 |
[12:07] | I didn’t kill Judy. | 朱迪不是我杀的 |
[12:09] | I’d never hurt Judy. | 我不会伤害朱迪的 |
[12:10] | -I am certainly not a murderer. -Dude, | -我绝对不是杀人犯 -拜托 |
[12:12] | I didn’t kill her. | 我没有杀她 |
[12:14] | Is this cinnamon? | 这是肉桂吗? |
[12:15] | No, I did not stab her in her “sorry space ass.” | 没有 我没有“一刀捅向她” |
[12:22] | Dearie me! | 天啊! |
[12:24] | That got us nowhere. | 毫无进展呀 |
[12:26] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 可不是嘛 |
[12:29] | Hey, what’s going on with you? Are you okay? | 你到底怎么了?你还好吗? |
[12:33] | Of course. Everything’s fine. | 当然了 都很好呀 |
[12:35] | Don’t you want to do something impulsive, | 你不想做一些冲动的事吗? |
[12:37] | inappropriate, sinful, you know? | 一些不恰当的罪恶之事? |
[12:41] | Like… What– | 比如… |
[12:43] | Here, eat this. | 给你 吃掉 |
[12:45] | Well, I’m not really hungry. | 我还不饿呢 |
[12:47] | That’s not why you eat it. | 不是因为你饿 才让你吃的 |
[12:48] | -Looks like– -Hey. | -貌似… -喂 |
[12:49] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:51] | Hey, is that my pudding? | 嘿 这是我的布丁吗? |
[12:53] | Yes! Yes, here you go, Daniel. Yummy. | 是啊!给你 丹尼尔 好好吃呢 |
[12:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | What’s your game? | 你有什么企图? |
[13:01] | Nothing, just thought you looked a bit peckish. | 没有啊 只是觉得你可能有点饿了 |
[13:09] | Did you spit in it? | 你吐口水了吗? |
[13:11] | He spit in it. | 他往里面吐口水了 |
[13:13] | Got something, kids. | 有发现了 二位 |
[13:14] | That hair I found in the bloody boot print, | 在血迹脚印上找到的头发 |
[13:16] | it’s sheep hair. | 其实是羊毛 |
[13:18] | Now, unless someone was into some freaky stuff… | 除非有人喜欢变态的东西… |
[13:20] | Don’t even say it. | 不要说出来 |
[13:22] | I won’t. | 没有呀 |
[13:23] | It means that someone tracked that hair in from outside the dome. | 这意味着有人从外面把羊毛带了进来 |
[13:28] | Oh, well, that is exciting! Well done, Miss Lopez. | 太厉害了!干得漂亮 洛佩兹小姐 |
[13:33] | Right, I’d say it’s time to go and talk to the people running the program. | 好了 我觉得应该 去找主管项目的人谈谈了 |
[13:36] | Genius! | 太厉害了! |
[13:37] | Oh, God, it’s so great to have Lucifer back again, isn’t it? | 天啊 路西法回来 真是太给力了 是吧? |
[13:44] | So we understand no one was allowed in or out of the facility, | 我们知道 没有人可以进出设施 |
[13:47] | but people must have come to the dome to drop off supplies, yes? | 但一定有人要去营地送补给 是吧? |
[13:52] | so no one’s going to swing by when you’re just, you know, 33 million miles away. | 当你在5300万公里之外时 没有人会去运送补给的 |
[13:56] | And what about repairs? | 那维修呢? |
[13:58] | Again, all maintenance has to be done on site, although that’s minimal, too. | 也是一样 所有维护都在现场完成 尽管也是最低限度的 |
[14:01] | We’ve made a lot of improvements from the first project to Red 2. | 从第一个项目到红色二号 我们做过很多改进 |
[14:04] | We’re less concerned about equipment failure | 说实话 相比设备故障 |
[14:06] | than we are of people breaking down. | 我们更担心人员心理崩溃 |
[14:08] | And what does that mean? | 具体是指什么呢? |
[14:09] | One of the main reasons why we’re running these simulations | 我们进行这些模拟的主要原因之一 |
[14:12] | is to test the psychological strength of our travelers. | 就是测试这些旅行者的心理强度 |
[14:14] | It’s difficult to be isolated with strangers for so long, | 跟陌生人长时间一起隔离是很难熬的 |
[14:18] | away from your family, friends, everyone you love. | 没有亲朋好友 没有自己所爱的人 |
[14:21] | Yeah. I participated in the Red 1 Mars Project. | 是啊 我参加过红色一号火星项目 |
[14:24] | I can tell you firsthand, the experience really… | 我可以直接告诉你 这种经历真的… |
[14:27] | changes a person. | 能改变一个人 |
[14:28] | But once you were back for a while, | 但你回来一段时间以后 |
[14:30] | did you start to feel more like yourself, or… | 你会觉得找回自我了吗 或者… |
[14:33] | To tell you the truth, I’m not sure. | 说实话 我也不确定 |
[14:35] | I’m not sure if I’ll ever be the same. | 我不确定我是否还会跟以前一样 |
[14:37] | Well, it must have been particularly hard on your relationships. | 对你的人际交往一定影响很大吧 |
[14:43] | Detective, | 警探 |
[14:44] | didn’t one of the crew members mention that Judy was loud on the phone? | 是不是有一位成员说 朱迪打电话的声音很大? |
[14:49] | Perhaps she was arguing with someone back home. | 也许她是在跟家里人吵架 |
[14:50] | Doubtful. | 不太可能 |
[14:51] | The sat phones are just used for project communications. | 卫星电话只用于项目通信 |
[14:54] | They’re only connected to the system here. | 只跟任务控制中心的系统相连 |
[14:56] | Well, did anyone here have issues with Judy, then? | 这里有人跟朱迪吵过架吗? |
[15:00] | What about Donovan? | 多诺万算不算呢? |
[15:02] | -Who? -An aerospace engineer who used to work here. | -谁? -以前在这里工作的一位航空工程师 |
[15:05] | But when Judy got promoted to project commander of Red 2 over him, | 但是朱迪竞争成功 成为红色二号项目的指挥官以后 |
[15:10] | … | 所以布洛迪把他解雇了 |
[15:11] | Donovan was kind of… | 多诺万离职时… |
[15:13] | -emotional when he left. -Mm-hmm. | 有一点情绪化 |
[15:16] | -Oh, was he? – Huh. | 是吗? |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:22] | Detective, I… | 警探 我… |
[15:24] | I could tell the questions you were asking certainly weren’t just about the case. | 我知道你的问题 肯定不只是跟这起案子相关 |
[15:29] | You’re concerned that I have changed. | 你担心我也有变化了 |
[15:31] | Well, the truth is… | 但事实是… |
[15:34] | I have. | 我确实变了 |
[15:38] | But I need you to know that my feelings for you… | 但你要知道 我对你的感情… |
[15:42] | haven’t. | 没有改变 |
[15:46] | You’ve already been so patient. | 你已经很有耐心了 |
[15:47] | I just ask that you give me a little more time. | 但我请求你多给我一点时间 |
[15:51] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[15:52] | Whatever you need. | 只要你需要 |
[15:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:05] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样? |
[17:07] | After everything we’ve been through, Lucifer, | 我们经历过那么多 路西法 |
[17:09] | how could you go home without me? | 你回家怎么能不带着我? |
[17:11] | I’m not Lucifer! I’m not Lucifer! | 我不是路西法! |
[17:14] | I’m not Lucifer! | 我不是路西法! |
[17:25] | Lucifer told me he had a twin brother. | 路西法告诉我 他有一个双胞胎兄弟 |
[17:28] | And you are Mazikeen. | 你就是麦兹肯吧 |
[17:34] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:37] | I’m Michael. | 我是迈克 |
[17:43] | “Michael,” huh? | 你是迈克? |
[17:45] | How do I know you’re not Lucifer saying you’re Michael | 我怎么能分辨 你是路西法 但说自己是迈克 |
[17:47] | just so I won’t kick your ass? | 就为了不让我揍你呢? |
[17:49] | Lucifer doesn’t lie, remember? | 路西法不会撒谎 记得吗? |
[18:07] | Do these look like Lucifer’s wings to you? | 你觉得这像路西法的翅膀吗? |
[18:14] | Fine. What the hell are you doing here? | 好吧 你来这里做什么? |
[18:18] | To right a very serious wrong. | 纠正一个非常严重的错误 |
[18:21] | See, there I am in the Silver City, doing my thing, | 我在亮银之城 做着我自己的事情 |
[18:25] | when Gabriel strolls in and says, | 加百利走进来说 |
[18:29] | “Lucifer went back to Hell, | 路西法回到地狱了 |
[18:30] | voluntarily.” | 自愿回去的 |
[18:32] | Well, I just crack up, as you can imagine, but… | 你可以想象 我笑得前仰后合 但是… |
[18:36] | then Raphael starts going off about how Lucifer’s grown, | 然后拉斐尔开始讲述 路西法是如何成长的 |
[18:40] | and then Remy says, “Yeah, what a sacrifice,” | 然后雷米说: “是啊 多么大的牺牲啊” |
[18:43] | and then pretty soon all I hear is, “Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer!” | 没用很久 我听到的就全都是 “路西法 路西法 路西法!” |
[18:48] | So you’re jealous? | 所以你嫉妒了吗? |
[18:50] | No. | 没有 |
[18:53] | I’m pissed. | 我生气了 |
[18:54] | Lucifer finally does what he’s supposed to do | 路西法终于做了他应该做的事 |
[18:57] | without whining about it, and he gets praised? | 没有抱怨 还能得到表扬吗? |
[19:00] | He rebelled against Dad. | 他反抗父亲 |
[19:02] | Almighty God, for God’s sake. | 那是全能的上帝啊 |
[19:04] | Since when do we congratulate a convict for serving a sentence? | 从什么时候开始 罪犯服刑也值得祝贺了? |
[19:08] | And if I know my eternally selfish brother, and I do, | 如果我了解我那自私的哥哥 我也确实了解 |
[19:12] | all this sacrifice and responsibility bullshit, it’s just smoke and mirrors. | 那些牺牲和责任的屁话 都是骗人的 |
[19:16] | I don’t know who he’s trying to fool, but I do know… | 我不知道他想骗谁 但我知道… |
[19:20] | that as soon as he hears someone is up here playing with his toys… | 只要他听到有人在玩他的玩具… |
[19:25] | maybe even breaking a few, | 甚至…弄坏了一些 |
[19:28] | then he will come flying right back up to reveal his true colors. | 他就会飞回来 露出他的真面目 |
[19:32] | So… | 所以… |
[19:36] | Hello, Los Angeles. | 你好呀 洛杉矶 |
[19:41] | Seems to me you’re the only one trying to fool people. | 在我看来 是你想要欺骗别人 |
[19:44] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运吧 |
[19:46] | Humans are smart. | 人类很聪明的 |
[19:48] | Especially Chloe Decker. | 尤其是克萝伊德克 |
[19:50] | I admit, she was getting a little suspicious, but… | 必须承认 她开始有点怀疑了 但是… |
[19:54] | I’ll just up my Lucifer game until she’s properly hooked, | 我会继续我的路西法游戏 直到她中了圈套 |
[19:58] | and then I will achy-break her little heart. | 然后我会痛击她的小心脏 |
[20:02] | Do you even know how to be Lucifer? | 你知道要怎么做路西法吗? |
[20:06] | Know anything about Earth? Humans? | 你了解地球吗?了解人类吗? |
[20:09] | I pay attention, Miss Mazikeen. | 我一直在留意 麦兹肯小姐 |
[20:12] | I know a lot of things. | 我知道很多东西 |
[20:14] | And what makes you think I will let you get away with any of this? | 你凭什么认为 我会让你为所欲为呢? |
[20:17] | Well, why wouldn’t you? | 你为什么不那样做呢? |
[20:21] | Why wouldn’t you even help me? Hmm? | 你为什么会不帮我呢? |
[20:27] | I told you, I know things, | 我告诉你了 我知道很多东西 |
[20:30] | and I know that you’re pissed at my brother. | 我知道 你生我兄弟的气 |
[20:35] | Join me. | 跟我一起吧 |
[20:36] | Lure him back up here, and then you can kick the real Lucifer’s ass. | 勾引他回到这里 然后你就可以教训正版的路西法了 |
[20:43] | Or you could just keep beating up pianos. | 你也可以继续砸钢琴 |
[20:46] | It’s your choice. | 看你怎么选择了 |
[20:57] | – Hello, brother. | 你好 哥哥 |
[20:59] | -Hey, Lucy. | 嗨 路西 |
[21:00] | Lucy! | 路西! |
[21:02] | You’re here! | 你来啦! |
[21:08] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:10] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[21:11] | Yes. Yes, I got a bit bored, so I thought I’d pop back up. | 是啊 我有点无聊 所以就想着回来了 |
[21:15] | Anyway, I’ll see you later. | 好了 回头见了 |
[21:17] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute! | 等一下! |
[21:18] | I’m going to need just a little bit more information than that, brother. | 我需要听你跟我多说一点 兄弟 |
[21:22] | Like, for instance, who’s watching Hell? | 比如 谁在看管地狱? |
[21:24] | No one, but don’t worry. They’ve promised to be good little demons. | 没人 不过别担心 他们都承诺要做善良的小恶魔呢 |
[21:28] | I left them a cheese plate and put on some cartoons. | 我给他们留了奶酪 还播放了卡通片 |
[21:32] | You’re being awfully glib. | 你太油嘴滑舌了 |
[21:33] | I’m always glib, brother. | 我一直都这样 哥哥 |
[21:38] | Look, I know what this is about. | 听着 我知道是怎么回事 |
[21:41] | You’re afraid for baby Charlie, right? | 你是担心小查理 对吧? |
[21:45] | Yes, Lucy, of course I am. | 是啊 路西 当然了 |
[21:47] | What’s to stop more demons from coming up and taking my son again? | 有什么能阻止更多恶魔再次出现 带走我的儿子呢? |
[21:50] | I went back to Hell for a reason. | 我回地狱是有原因的 |
[21:52] | I was concerned, too, but I’m not anymore. | 我也很担心 但现在不担心了 |
[21:55] | Everyone’s in line, trust me. | 所有人都很守规矩 相信我 |
[22:08] | All right, so, DMV lists this as Donovan Glover’s most recent address. | 好吧 车管局说 这里是多诺万格洛弗最近的地址 |
[22:14] | If he goes to Mars, they’re never going to find Waldo. | 如果他去火星 他们就永远找不到威利了 |
[22:20] | You know, you seem more like your regular self tonight. | 说起来 你今晚更像是平常的你了 |
[22:24] | -Do I? -Mm-hmm. | 是吗? |
[22:32] | Donovan Glover? | 多诺万格洛弗? |
[22:37] | LAPD! | 洛杉矶警局! |
[22:40] | I don’t believe he heard you. | 看来他没听见呢 |
[22:51] | He’s headed for the bridge. | 他朝大桥开过去了 |
[22:52] | -But if you head west– -We can cut him off. | -如果你向西走… -就能拦住他 |
[22:54] | You read my mind. | 心有灵犀呢 |
[23:03] | Well done, Detective. | 干得漂亮 警探 |
[23:34] | Come on. | 快点呀 |
[23:47] | LAPD! Get out of the car! | 洛杉矶警局!快点下车! |
[24:23] | Well! | 嗯! |
[24:25] | That was fun. | 很好玩呢 |
[24:32] | I thought you were repo men. | 我以为你是来收回汽车的 |
[24:34] | And woman. | 还有这位女士 |
[24:35] | Sorry I freaked. It’s just, that car is all I got left. | 抱歉 我吓到了 我只有那辆车了 |
[24:39] | Well, perhaps you shouldn’t have freaked on your boss Brody | 也许你不应该对老板布洛迪发火 |
[24:41] | and gotten yourself fired. | 搞得自己被解雇 |
[24:42] | Oh, you know about that? | 你们知道了吗? |
[24:43] | Well, he kind of deserved it. | 他算是活该的 |
[24:45] | He gave a promotion to someone way less qualified than me. | 他让不如我够格的人升职了 |
[24:47] | You’re referring to poor Judy. | 你是说可怜的朱迪吧 |
[24:49] | The woman you stabbed in the neck. | 被你一刀捅在脖子上的女人? |
[24:51] | Wait, are you saying Judy’s dead? Very. | -等等 你们是说 朱迪死了吗? -是啊 |
[24:56] | And you think I did it? | 你们觉得是我干的? |
[24:58] | No. No way. | 不是 不可能的 |
[25:00] | First of all, I’ve been in Texas all week, interviewing. | 首先 我这周都在德州面试呢 |
[25:03] | Just got back last night. | 昨晚才回来的 |
[25:04] | Second, I never touched that woman. | 第二 我从没碰过那女人 |
[25:06] | Bad enough Brody blacklisted me. | 布洛迪已经把我列入黑名单了 |
[25:08] | Who knows what he’d do if anyone hurt his Judy? | 如果有人伤害他的朱迪 天知道他会怎么样 |
[25:11] | “His” Judy? | “他的”朱迪? |
[25:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:13] | They were having an affair. | 他们乱搞来着 |
[25:14] | Why do you think she got the job over me? | 不然她为什么能夺走这份工作? |
[25:17] | Boss can’t even follow his own “No fraternizing at work” rule. | 老板自己都不能遵守 “工作场合不许谈情说爱”的规定 |
[25:22] | Brody’s married. | 布洛迪结婚了 |
[25:23] | Perhaps Judy got tired of being the mistress. | 也许朱迪厌倦做情妇了 |
[25:25] | Explains the angry phone calls. | 难怪电话里会大吵 |
[25:26] | Brody got scared his wife would find out. | 布洛迪担心妻子会发现 |
[25:28] | Yeah, made sure she wouldn’t. He has access to Mission Control. | 是啊 确保她不会发现 他可以进入任务控制中心 |
[25:31] | And the ability to delete the surveillance footage. | 也有能力删除监控录像 |
[25:34] | Yes. We have to go talk to Brody. | 是啊 我们得去跟布洛迪谈谈 |
[25:37] | Yes, we do. | 是啊 没错 |
[25:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:40] | And, uh, you’re never gonna be Ryan Gosling, by the way. | 对了 你永远也成不了瑞恩高斯林 |
[25:50] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[25:53] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[25:54] | I’m literally doing nothing. | 无所事事呢 |
[25:58] | You never do nothing. | 你从来不会无所事事 |
[25:59] | Something is definitely up. | 非常可疑了 |
[26:02] | Hi. So I figured out why we can’t get a hold of Brody. | 嗨 我知道为什么联系不到布洛迪了 |
[26:05] | He’s dead? | 他死了吗? |
[26:06] | -Not Heaven. Space. -Ah. | 不是 是去太空了 |
[26:08] | Turns out he’s on a suborbital shuttle test until tomorrow morning. | 他在进行次轨道航天飞机测试 明天早上才回来 |
[26:12] | So, you know… | 所以 你知道… |
[26:14] | That means that you and I… | 这就是说 你和我… |
[26:17] | have the rest of the evening free. | 今晚都有空了 |
[26:22] | Right. | 是哦 |
[26:23] | Right, well, I suppose I’ll go home and get some dinner, then. | 好的 那我就回家吃晚饭吧 |
[26:27] | All on my lonesome. | 一个人 |
[26:30] | I’ll see you later, Detective. | 回头见了 警探 |
[26:35] | Um… was that an invitation? | 那是在邀请我吗? |
[26:37] | Don’t ask me. | 不要问我 |
[26:40] | The guy’s a freaking enigma. | 这家伙真是一个谜 |
[26:55] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[26:59] | I brought our favorite. | 我带了我们最爱吃的 |
[27:01] | Burgers and fries. | 汉堡和薯条 |
[27:08] | Detective. | 警探 |
[27:11] | Detective! Wait! | 警探!等等! |
[27:17] | Detective, please. | 警探 求你了 |
[27:19] | Detective… | 警探… |
[27:21] | Please! Please. | 求你了 |
[27:24] | -Let me explain. -Maze? | -让我解释一下 -麦兹? |
[27:26] | Maze? | 麦兹? |
[27:27] | You are acting so different. | 你的表现跟以前大不一样了 |
[27:29] | I am trying to be patient, Lucifer. | 我在努力保持耐性 路西法 |
[27:32] | -Understanding, but no… -Detective… | -理解你 但是… -警探… |
[27:35] | No. Leave me alone. I… | 不要 别碰我 我… |
[27:38] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我都不认识你了 |
[27:42] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[27:44] | Honestly, I’m not even sure who I am anymore. | 说真的 我都不知道自己是谁了 |
[27:48] | I mean, I was down there for so long, I got lost, | 我在下面太久了 有点迷失了 |
[27:51] | lost in who I used to be. | 不知道自己以前什么样了 |
[27:53] | And I have been trying so hard to get back to the Lucifer I was, | 我在努力做回以前的路西法 |
[27:56] | the Lucifer that you know, | 你了解的路西法 |
[27:59] | but… | 但是… |
[28:01] | When I saw Maze, Hell just came rushing back. | 我看到麦兹时 地狱又回来了 |
[28:04] | Chloe, | 克萝伊 |
[28:05] | it meant nothing. | 那不代表什么 |
[28:07] | You are the only thing that matters to me. | 在我心里 只有你是最重要的 |
[28:14] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[28:17] | How do I know that you’re not lying? | 我怎么知道你没有撒谎呢? |
[28:20] | ‘Cause you do that now, yeah? You lie. | 你现在会撒谎了 是吧? |
[28:22] | Not to you. | 不会对你撒谎 |
[28:24] | You’re different. | 你是不同的 |
[28:27] | I would never lie to you. | 我永远不会对你撒谎 |
[28:34] | Yeah, well, I need to go. | 是啊 好吧 我得走了 |
[28:37] | I need… I need to think. | 我需要…思考一下 |
[28:39] | Wha– Detective! | 警探! |
[28:47] | Nothing inspires like a suborbital view. | 没有什么比次轨道的景色更激励人了 |
[28:51] | Except, of course, maybe one from the Red Planet. | 当然 也许除了红色星球 |
[28:53] | And let me tell you something. | 让我告诉你们 |
[28:54] | Jeff Bezos can Bezos our butt! | 杰夫贝索斯可以来拍我马屁了! |
[28:59] | But this mission, | 但这项任务 |
[29:01] | it brings us one step closer… | 让我们又进一步… |
[29:03] | -Detective, about last night– -I don’t want to talk about it. | -警探 昨晚的事… -我不想讨论那件事 |
[29:05] | …to making that dream come true. | -更接近梦想成真 -借过一下 谢谢 |
[29:07] | -Excuse me. -Excuse me. | -借过一下 -借过 |
[29:08] | I couldn’t be prouder. And let me tell you– | 我非常骄傲 |
[29:09] | -Mr. Brody, do you have a minute to talk? | -我想说… -布洛迪先生 能说几句话吗? |
[29:12] | -I’m sorry, if you guys wouldn’t mind just hanging back with the rest of the press. | 对不起 希望你们不介意 跟其他新闻媒体一起等一下 |
[29:15] | Wait a sec. | 等等 |
[29:17] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[29:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:22] | You’re that guy who helped me find forgiveness. | 是你帮我找到宽恕的 |
[29:27] | Yes, I am. | 是啊 就是我 |
[29:28] | How are you? | 你怎么样呀? |
[29:29] | -Thanks again, man. -Heh. | 再次感谢 |
[29:31] | Oh, it was very cool of you. | 你真是太棒了 |
[29:33] | Thanks again, man. | 再次感谢 |
[29:35] | That was really great of you… | 你真是太好了… |
[29:39] | I’m devastated over Judy’s death. | 朱迪的死 让我非常伤心 |
[29:41] | Just sick. | 太难过了 |
[29:42] | No one expects to lose an employee like that. | 谁都不想这样失去一名员工 |
[29:44] | We know you were sleeping with her. | 我们知道你跟她有染 |
[29:48] | An accomplished woman, | 一个成功的女性 |
[29:49] | maybe she didn’t want to be the side piece, maybe she didn’t like sharing you. | 也许她不想做情妇 也许她不喜欢跟别人分享男人 |
[29:53] | Yes, perhaps she threatened to tell your wife, or the public. | 是啊 也许她威胁要告诉你老婆 或告诉公众 |
[29:58] | Uh… do I need a lawyer? | 我需要找律师吗? |
[29:59] | No one had more access to the dome, to the cameras. | 没人能比你更自由地 出入营地和查看摄像头了 |
[30:01] | Right now, no one has more motive than you. | 现在来看 你最有动机 |
[30:04] | You know, I’d say I definitely need a lawyer. | 看来我真需要找律师来了 |
[30:09] | So right now might be a good time to do your thing. | 也许现在是用你那套的好时机 |
[30:13] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[30:14] | The mojo, with the eyes. | 用眼睛 使巫术 |
[30:16] | Oh! Right, yes, that. | 是哦 没错 |
[30:17] | Mr. Brody. Sorry, one last question. | 布洛迪先生 抱歉 最后一个问题 |
[30:21] | Get the car running. | 你去启动汽车吧 |
[30:25] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[30:27] | What is it that you | 什么是你… |
[30:29] | truly fear? | 真正害怕的? |
[30:37] | I… | 我… |
[30:39] | I’m afraid… | 我害怕… |
[30:41] | that… | 那个… |
[30:43] | people will find out. | 人们会发现 |
[30:44] | That you killed Judy? | 发现是你杀死了朱迪吗? |
[30:48] | No. | 不是 |
[30:49] | That I hate space. | 发现我讨厌太空 |
[30:53] | This astronaut crap scares the hell out of me! | 这些破航天飞机要吓死我了! |
[30:56] | I just started the Mars Project to compete with Bezos and Musk. | 我刚刚启动了火星计划 是想跟贝索斯和马斯克竞争 |
[30:59] | It was a goddamn publicity stunt. | 只不过是宣传噱头罢了 |
[31:02] | So you don’t want to go to Mars? | 所以你不想去火星咯? |
[31:03] | That’s why you’re a sweaty little Betty? | 所以你才出了一身汗吗? |
[31:06] | -I get carsick, for God’s sake. -Aww. | 拜托 我都晕车的 |
[31:08] | I almost passed out in the simulation. | 我在模拟时 差点晕过去 |
[31:10] | How am I supposed to rocket my ass to fricking Mars? | 我怎么坐火箭去火星嘛? |
[31:14] | Did Judy know it was all a sham? | 朱迪知道一切都是假的吗? |
[31:15] | Not at first. She found out when she was in the dome, actually. | 起初不知道 到营地以后 她才发现的 |
[31:18] | Called me, pissed, threatening to tell everyone, the press. | 她很生气 给我打电话 说要公之于众 |
[31:22] | Well, even more reason for you to want her dead. | 你有更多理由置她于死地了 |
[31:23] | No, no, no. | 不是的 |
[31:25] | I talked her down, | 我说服她了 |
[31:27] | told her I had no choice now but to go through with the trip. | 我告诉她 我别无选择 只能继续下去了 |
[31:29] | So, we made up. | 我们和解了 |
[31:31] | I’m telling you, I had nothing to do with her death. | 我跟你们说 她真不是我害死的 |
[31:34] | Do you have an alibi for three nights ago? | 三天前的晚上 你有不在场证明吗? |
[31:36] | I was home all night, | 我一直在家 |
[31:37] | vomiting my guts out, | 吐得昏天黑地 |
[31:39] | ’cause the following morning, I had to get in that stupid tin can. | 因为第二天早上 我不得不坐进那可恶的船舱里 |
[31:41] | Well, can anyone corroborate? | 有人能证实吗? |
[31:45] | I guess not. | 可能没有吧 |
[31:48] | Yeah, I– I’m not saying anything else without my lawyer. | 没有我的律师 我什么都不会说了 |
[31:55] | I thought we were friends. | 我以为我们是朋友呢 |
[32:00] | Dan, hi. | 丹 嗨 |
[32:01] | So Brody’s lawyered up. We can’t do anything without more evidence, all right? | 所以布洛迪请律师了 没有更多证据 我们什么都做不了 |
[32:05] | Yeah, I’m headed back now. | 是啊 我们现在就回去 |
[32:07] | I, uh… | 我… |
[32:09] | I upset you even more back there, didn’t I? | 我让你更难过了 是吧? |
[32:11] | When I asked him what he truly feared. | 我问他真正害怕什么 |
[32:14] | Actually, Lucifer, uh… | 其实吧 路西法… |
[32:17] | just the opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[32:18] | I think it helped me understand. | 我觉得你让我更理解你了 |
[32:21] | I’ve never been to Hell, | 我从没去过地狱 |
[32:23] | and I hope I never will, but from what you’ve told me… | 我也希望我不会下地狱 但从你说的来看… |
[32:27] | it’s a truly terrible place, | 那地方确实很糟糕 |
[32:29] | and if it really was thousands of years for you, | 如果你度过了几千年 |
[32:31] | no wonder dishonesty and fear followed you back. | 也就难怪你会有谎言和恐惧了 |
[32:36] | I mean, yes, you’ve changed, | 我是说 是啊 你变了 |
[32:39] | but it would be so strange if you hadn’t. | 但如果你没变 那才奇怪呢 |
[32:43] | I think it’s time that I accept that. | 我觉得我应该去接受 |
[32:51] | See you at the precinct? | 我们在警局见吧? |
[32:54] | Right. | 好啊 |
[32:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:06] | I told you. | 我跟你说了 |
[33:08] | -Tequila upsets his stomach. | 龙舌兰会让胃难受的 |
[33:12] | -Hey, Linda. -Hi. | -嗨 琳达 -嗨 |
[33:13] | -Is it noon already? – Yeah. | 已经中午了吗? |
[33:15] | You know, I meant to call you, uh… | 要知道 我想给你打电话的 |
[33:18] | Just wondering if it might be okay | 我在想 我能不能… |
[33:21] | if I kept little Charlie here for one more night. | 让小查理再跟我多呆一晚 |
[33:23] | Aren’t you working? | 你不上班吗? |
[33:24] | Yeah, but there’s no better place for this little angel | 上的 但对这个小天使来说 |
[33:26] | than right here, strapped to me. | 绑在我身上 才是最舒服的地方 |
[33:30] | Amenadiel, | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[33:31] | when’s the last time you put Charlie down? | 你上次把查理放下是什么时候? |
[33:34] | It’s not that long, 15, 16 hours, maybe? | 没有很久啦 15或者16小时吧? |
[33:37] | Okay, Amenadiel, give me the baby. | 阿曼纳迪尔 把孩子给我吧 |
[33:41] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[33:42] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[33:45] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[33:46] | I don’t want to worry you, all right? But, um… | 我不想让你担心 好吗?但是… |
[33:50] | Lucifer’s back. | 路西法回来了 |
[33:51] | Okay, yeah, Chloe told me. So? | 克萝伊告诉我了 怎么了? |
[33:53] | “So?” | “怎么了?” |
[33:54] | So he’s not in Hell. He’s not watching the demons. | 所以他没在地狱 没有看着那些恶魔 |
[33:56] | But Lucifer wouldn’t come back unless everything was okay, right? | 如果不是一切无碍 路西法是不会回来的 对吧? |
[34:01] | I suppose. He said as much. | 应该是吧 他是那么说的 |
[34:04] | And it’s Lucifer, he doesn’t lie. | 毕竟路西法从不撒谎 |
[34:10] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[34:13] | Uh… no, it’s just that Chloe told me that apparently, since he’s been back… | 没什么 不过克萝伊跟我说 自从路西法回来以后… |
[34:19] | Lucifer has started lying. | 他就开始撒谎了 |
[34:22] | What? | 什么? |
[34:24] | Surely he wouldn’t lie about something like this. | 这种事情 他不会撒谎吧 |
[34:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:28] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:29] | No, of course, you’re right… | 当然 你是对的… |
[34:32] | We shouldn’t let our fears get the best of us. | 我们不能让恐惧战胜我们 |
[34:35] | Okay. Come here, baby. | 好了 快来吧 宝贝 |
[34:40] | Decker. | 德克 |
[34:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:52] | So, uh… | 所以… |
[34:54] | You freaking out? | 你被吓到了吗? |
[34:55] | I mean, seeing me and Lucifer together– | 看到我和路西法在一起… |
[34:57] | Maze, I know what you’re trying to do. | 麦兹 我知道你想要做什么 |
[34:59] | -You do? -Yeah, and you suck at it. | -是吗? -是啊 而且你做得很烂 |
[35:02] | -I do? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是啊 |
[35:03] | Oh, yeah. You’re trying to apologize in your very awkward, demon way. | 是啊 你想用那种 笨拙邪恶的方式来道歉 |
[35:09] | I am? | 是吗? |
[35:12] | Look… | 听着 |
[35:14] | …I was pissed. | 我非常生气 |
[35:15] | It was devastating walking in on you and Lucifer like that. It was. | 看到你和路西法在一起 我特别伤心 |
[35:20] | But I know that you’re… | 但我知道你… |
[35:23] | You know, you’re in a vulnerable place right now. You’re lonely. | 你现在也挺脆弱的 你很孤独… |
[35:27] | You’re missing Eve. | 很怀念夏娃 |
[35:29] | And it helped me to understand that Lucifer is also hurting, too. | 这让我明白 路西法也很痛苦 |
[35:34] | He’s desperate for love and affection, deeply desperate. | 他很渴望爱和感情 极度渴望 |
[35:37] | I mean, obviously, if he was gonna reach out to you. | 我是说 这很明显 他都去找你了 |
[35:41] | It also made me realize that I want to be the one who is there for him. | 这也让我意识到 我想成为陪在他身边的人 |
[35:46] | In every way. | 在各方面 |
[35:48] | In fact, I think it’s time for us to take our relationship to the next level. | 事实上 我认为 是时候让我们的关系更进一步了 |
[35:53] | Are you saying you’re gonna bone him? | 你是说 你是要睡他吗? |
[35:57] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[35:58] | Hopefully it’s, like, a little more romantic than that. | 希望能更浪漫一些吧 |
[36:01] | But yeah, um… | 不过是的 |
[36:04] | I think we’ve waited long enough. | 我觉得我们已经等太久了 |
[36:23] | Aragorn, that’s not your sword. | 阿拉贡 那不是你的剑 |
[36:26] | I’m… I’m totally awake. I’m awake. | 我完全清醒了 我醒了 |
[36:30] | I think it’s time to go get some coffee, Lucifer. | 我觉得应该去煮点咖啡了 路西法 |
[37:13] | That’s good. | 好了 |
[37:26] | You know, I am hungry. | 话说我有点饿了 |
[37:30] | Do you want anything from the vending machine? | 你想吃自动售货机里的东西吗? |
[37:34] | Oh, shoot. I, um, forgot my money. | 坏了 我忘带钱了 |
[37:38] | -Do you mind if… | 你是否介意… |
[37:57] | -So, um… what do you think? | 所以… |
[37:59] | You want your favorite? The, uh… | 你想吃什么?爱吃什么? |
[38:02] | The ranch puffs, or… | 牧场泡芙 还是… |
[38:05] | -Uh… -…maybe something different? | 尝尝别的? |
[38:11] | You know, I’ve been thinking. | 要知道 我一直在想 |
[38:13] | You are different, | 你变了 |
[38:15] | but sometimes change is a good thing. | 但有时候 改变也是好事 |
[38:19] | You know, I… | 你懂的 我… |
[38:22] | I think I like this new Lucifer. | 我觉得我喜欢新版的路西法 |
[38:25] | You’ve grown. | 你成熟了 |
[38:30] | I’ve been stuck in an old version of us, and, uh… | 我还困在我们以前的关系之中… |
[38:37] | maybe it’s time for me to move forward, or… | 也许我该向前看了… |
[38:41] | for us to move forward together. | 也许我们应该一起向前看 |
[38:46] | How about after we solve this case, I… | 要不要解决这起案子以后 我… |
[38:49] | I come over to your place? | 我就去你家吧? |
[38:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:02] | Oh, look at us. | 看看我们呢 |
[39:06] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[39:07] | It’s rather lovely, isn’t it? | 很有爱 是不是? |
[39:12] | Maybe there’s a reflection. | 也许有反射 |
[39:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[39:19] | Reflection… | 反射 |
[39:24] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[39:27] | Lucifer? | 路西法? |
[39:30] | Oh, Dr. Linda Martin! Hello. So it’s true. | -琳达医生!你好呀 -所以是真的了 |
[39:33] | Here you are. | 你回来了 |
[39:34] | -Yes. -That’s great. | -是啊 -太好了 |
[39:36] | You must be so happy. | 你一定很开心吧 |
[39:38] | Everyone must be so– | 大家一定都很… |
[39:39] | Who’s watching Hell? | 谁在看着地狱呢? |
[39:41] | What? Oh, don’t worry about that. It’s fine. | 不用担心 没事的 |
[39:43] | Uh, yeah, because the last time Hell was left unattended, | 是啊 因为上次地狱无人看管的时候 |
[39:46] | demons came and grabbed my baby, | 恶魔来抓我的孩子了 |
[39:48] | so I’m going to need a little more than “It’s fine.” | 所以我需要的 不仅仅是一句“没事” |
[39:51] | Yes, I understand, you’re afraid for your child. | 我能理解 你很担心你的孩子 |
[39:52] | Yeah, I’m not afraid he’s gonna fall off the swings, Lucifer. | 是啊 我不担心他会从秋千上摔下来 路西法 |
[39:56] | Do you not remember what happened? | 你还记得上次的事吗? |
[40:00] | They took Charlie. | 他们把查理抓走了 |
[40:01] | They tried to take him to Hell. | 他们要把他带到地狱去 |
[40:03] | That’s a big deal. | 这可是大事 |
[40:05] | So of course I’m going to be afraid for my child. | 所以我当然会担心我的孩子了 |
[40:08] | I need to keep this baby safe. | 我要保证孩子的安全 |
[40:16] | Yes, I understand. | 是啊 我理解 |
[40:17] | You’re afraid for your baby, but… | 你担心你的孩子 但是… |
[40:21] | it’s more than that, isn’t it? | 但其实还有其他因素 对吧? |
[40:24] | You’re afraid of being a bad mother, aren’t you? | 你担心自己是一名坏母亲 是吧? |
[40:30] | And why do I get the feeling… | 为什么我觉得… |
[40:32] | you have a good reason for that? | 你这么想 是有原因的呢? |
[40:41] | But don’t worry. Hell’s being looked after, I promise you. | 但别担心 地狱有人看管的 我保证 |
[40:47] | And the more I think about it, | 越是这么想 |
[40:49] | the more it might just stay that way. | 越可能保持那样呢 |
[41:00] | Can you go to the moment right before the cameras shut off? | 你能回到摄像头关闭前的那一刻吗? |
[41:04] | Mm. Nada. | 啥都没有 |
[41:07] | Fast-forward a bit. | 快进一点 |
[41:08] | Keep going, keep going. | 继续 |
[41:10] | More… There. Freeze. | 继续…那里 暂停 |
[41:12] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天啊 |
[41:14] | You’re right. There’s a reflection. | 是啊 有反射 |
[41:16] | Whoever killed Judy | 杀害朱迪的人 |
[41:18] | only wiped the camera footage from the time they stepped into frame. | 只抹掉了他入镜以后的记录 |
[41:21] | They didn’t even think about their reflection. | 都没有想到会有反射 |
[41:25] | Ack. I can’t see their face, though. | 不过看不到脸 |
[41:26] | Is there a way to tell whose suit it is? | 能看出来那是谁的宇航服吗? |
[41:28] | It’s none of them. Look. I mean, | 不是他们的 你看啊 |
[41:30] | that one has an external oxygen tube, | 那身衣服有外置氧气管 |
[41:32] | but the ones from the Red 2 Mars Project, look, nada. | 但红色二号火星项目的宇航服没有 |
[41:35] | Those must be built into the suit. | 他们的可能是内置的 |
[41:36] | Do you think the change would be considered an improvement? | 你认为这种变化算是一种改善吗? |
[41:39] | Definitely, yeah. | 肯定是啊 |
[41:41] | Okay. I might have an idea of where the old suit came from. | 好的 我也许知道 旧宇航服是哪里来的 |
[41:44] | -Lucifer? -Mm. Let’s go. | 路西法 我们走吧 |
[41:46] | -Right. Right. -Yeah. | -是哦 -走吧 |
[41:56] | Well, it’s late. We should probably just come back tomorrow morning. | 很晚了 我们明天早上再来吧 |
[42:03] | Lucifer, we don’t even have a warrant. | 路西法 我们没有搜查令 |
[42:23] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[42:25] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[42:27] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[42:40] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[42:41] | Well, let’s go. | 那我们走吧 |
[42:56] | Sam Chavez! | 山姆查韦斯! |
[42:58] | LAPD! Hold your fire! | 洛杉矶警局!不要开枪! |
[43:00] | LAPD? | 洛杉矶警察局? |
[43:02] | Oh, my God. Thank God. | 我的天啊 谢天谢地 |
[43:05] | – Drop the gun. -I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | -把枪放下 -对不起 |
[43:10] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Judy Mason. | 你因谋杀朱迪梅森而被捕了 |
[43:12] | Wait a minute, what? | 等等 什么? |
[43:14] | No, no. I didn’t kill Judy. Anders Brody did. | 不是我杀的 是安德斯布洛迪干的 |
[43:18] | That’s who I thought you were. That’s why I shot at you. | 我以为你们是他呢 所以我才开枪的 |
[43:20] | And you know Brody killed Judy how? | 你怎么知道布洛迪杀死朱迪的? |
[43:23] | Judy found out the Mars Project was just a, a publicity stunt. | 朱迪发现火星项目只是一个宣传噱头 |
[43:26] | She told me. We started working together to find proof to bring it to the press, | 她跟我说了 于是我们一起寻找证据 想要交给媒体 |
[43:30] | but she was just too emotionally invested with the project and with Brody, and… | 但她对项目和布洛迪 投入了太多感情 而且… |
[43:35] | You know, I warned her. I warned her not to confront him, but… | 我警告过她 让她别跟他对峙 但是… |
[43:41] | she got impatient, and… | 她不耐烦了… |
[43:42] | now she’s dead. | 所以才一命呜呼的 |
[43:43] | Why didn’t you tell us earlier? | 你为什么不早点告诉我们? |
[43:45] | Do you know Anders Brody? | 你们了解安德斯布洛迪吗? |
[43:46] | His reputation means everything to him. I thought he’d come after me next. | 他把名声看得很重 我怕他接下来会杀我 |
[43:49] | It’s a clever ruse, but it won’t work. | 这是一个聪明的计谋 但是行不通 |
[43:51] | All the evidence points to you. | 所有证据都指向你 |
[43:53] | What evidence? What are you talking about? | 什么证据?你们在说什么? |
[43:55] | You’re the only person with access to Mission Control, | 只有你能进入任务控制中心 |
[43:57] | video surveillance. | 查看视频监控 |
[43:58] | You owned a space suit for the Red 1 Mars Project. | 你有一套红色一号火星项目的宇航服 |
[44:01] | The cameras captured a reflection of your suit | 摄像头拍下了你穿着宇航服的反光 |
[44:04] | heading towards the dome just seconds before the cameras were wiped. | 朝着营地走去 几秒以后的视频就被删除了 |
[44:07] | And if I hazard a guess, this tacky rug is sheepskin | 我随便猜一下 这块地毯是羊皮做的 |
[44:11] | and matches a hair found at the crime scene. | 跟犯罪现场发现的羊毛相符 |
[44:17] | Oh, no. No, no, no. | 不 |
[44:19] | You’re right, I’ll go with you. | 你说得对 我跟你们走 |
[44:22] | Sam’s lying. | 山姆在说谎 |
[44:23] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[44:25] | I killed Judy. | 是我杀死朱迪的 |
[44:28] | Drop the knife, Mandy. | 把刀放下 曼蒂 |
[44:29] | No, I don’t want to hurt anyone else, it’s just… | 不不 我不是想要伤害谁 只是… |
[44:31] | I brought it as proof it’s the murder weapon. | 我是想提供证据 这是凶器 |
[44:34] | Oh, it looks like Brody and Judy weren’t the only ones | 看来不只是布洛迪和朱迪打破了 |
[44:36] | breaking the “No fraternizing at work” rule. | “工作场合不许谈情说爱”的规定 |
[44:39] | I don’t understand. You took my suit | 我不明白 你偷走我的宇航服 |
[44:41] | and you killed Judy? | 然后杀死了朱迪吗? |
[44:43] | -Why? -I thought you were in love with her. | -为什么? -我以为你爱上她了 |
[44:46] | I mean, you were sneaking around, and, and… | 我是说 你们偷偷摸摸的 而且… |
[44:52] | No, I was working with her to expose Brody. | 不 我是要跟她一起揭发布洛迪 |
[44:54] | The whole Mars Project is fake. | 整个火星项目都是假的 |
[44:57] | What? | 什么? |
[45:00] | Why didn’t you say anything? | 你为什么不说呢? |
[45:02] | ‘Cause I was trying to keep you safe. | 因为我是想保证你的安全 |
[45:06] | You know, when you went away on that first project, I waited for you. | 你离开去参加一号项目以后 我一直在等你 |
[45:10] | You were gone for so long. | 你走了那么久 |
[45:11] | And when you came back, you were so different. | 你回来以后 变化特别大 |
[45:13] | I thought you didn’t love me anymore. | 我以为你不爱我了 |
[45:15] | It doesn’t matter where I am. Here, the moon, Mars… | 我去哪里并不重要 无论是地球、月球还是火星 |
[45:19] | It does not matter. There is nothing… | 都无所谓 没有什么… |
[45:22] | that will change the way that I feel about you. | 能够改变我对你的爱 |
[45:24] | Even if I’m in prison? | 即使我进监狱了吗? |
[45:26] | Nothing. | 那也一样 |
[45:48] | Detective! | 警探 |
[45:50] | No. It’s just me. | 不是 是我 |
[45:53] | I know what you’re about to do and I won’t let you. | 我知道你要做什么 我不会让你那么做的 |
[45:57] | I have my… issues with Lucifer, | 我对…路西法有意见 |
[46:01] | and yeah, I am kind of pissed at Chloe. | 是的 我也有点生克萝伊的气 |
[46:03] | But this? No. | 但这样做?不行 |
[46:06] | Kissing me was one thing. | 亲我是一回事 |
[46:08] | Chloe is a good person. She doesn’t deserve this. | 但克萝伊是好人 不应该那么对她 |
[46:10] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[46:12] | You are right. Chloe is special. | 你说得没错 克萝伊很特别 |
[46:15] | Which is why I’ve changed my mind… and… | 所以我改变主意了 以及… |
[46:20] | …I’m pretty sure Chloe has, too, actually. | 我很确定 克萝伊也改变主意了 |
[46:23] | It seems that, uh, | 看起来 |
[46:25] | she likes this new Lucifer even better than the old. | 相比以前的路西法 她更喜欢路西法现在的样子 |
[46:28] | You told her who you really are? | 你告诉她你是谁了吗? |
[46:29] | No. | 没有 |
[46:31] | No, but I will, in time. | 不过时机成熟 我会说的 |
[46:34] | See, I’ve decided I’m not going to break Lucifer’s life. | 我已经决定 不去破坏路西法的生活 |
[46:39] | I’m gonna take it. | 我要接盘了 |
[46:42] | So, if you’ll excuse me. | 所以 抱歉失陪了 |
[46:45] | Yeah, that’s not– | 行吧 那不… |
[46:55] | I have a date to keep. | 我还要去赴约 |
[47:18] | Lucifer? | 路西法 |
[47:21] | I’ll be there in a moment, Detective. | 我马上就过去 警探 |
[47:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:39] | Good evening. | 晚上好呀 |
[47:43] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[47:47] | Do you remember the last time we were here? | 你还记得我们上次在这里吗? |
[47:50] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[47:53] | We told each other how we felt. | 我们向彼此倾诉感受 |
[47:57] | I just hope you know that I meant every word I said. I… | 我希望你知道 我说的每句话都是认真的… |
[48:06] | I love you, Lucifer. | 我爱你 路西法 |
[48:08] | And I still do. | 现在依旧如此 |
[48:10] | And I meant it, too. | 我也是认真的 |
[48:13] | I love you, Chloe. | 我爱你 克萝伊 |
[48:19] | I’ve waited such a long time for this. | 为了这一刻 我等了很久了 |
[48:23] | Me, too. – Oh! -Hmm. | 我也是 |
[48:37] | See? | 看到了吗? |
[48:39] | Still have it on. | 我还戴着呢 |
[48:41] | I can see that. | 我看到了 |
[48:45] | -You know… -Mm? | 要知道… |
[48:48] | -…once we do this… -Yeah. | 我们这样做了以后… |
[48:52] | …things are never going to be the same. | 一切就都不一样了 |
[48:55] | I believe you’re right. | 我相信你说得没错 |
[49:05] | Once I shot Lucifer to prove he was the Devil, | 有一次我开枪打了路西法 证明他是魔鬼 |
[49:08] | and now I’m shooting you to prove you’re not. | 现在我对你开枪 是想证明你不是 |
[49:17] | That’s what I thought. | 和我想的一样 |
[49:26] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了? |
[49:29] | I knew something was off the first time I kissed you. | 第一次亲你时 我就觉得不对劲了 |
[49:33] | But you always had such good explanations, such good lies. | 但你总有很好的解释 很好的谎言 |
[49:38] | I wanted to believe you. | 我想相信你的 |
[49:41] | But then I saw you with Maze. | 但我后来看到你和麦兹在一起 |
[49:45] | That’s when I knew. | 那时候 我就知道了 |
[49:47] | Lucifer would never… | 路西法绝不会… |
[49:50] | do that to me. | 那么对我的 |
[49:53] | So… | 所以… |
[49:55] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁? |
[49:57] | I’m Lucifer’s brother. | 我是路西法的弟弟 |
[50:00] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[50:02] | It’s nice to meet– | 很高兴认识你… |
[50:08] | -Yeah, but it makes me feel better. | 是啊 但能让我开心 |
[50:10] | Okay, okay, okay. I get it. | 好吧 我懂了 |
[50:15] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[50:17] | So what? | 所以呢? |
[50:19] | I guess this means you never really liked the new Lucifer. | 看来这意味着 你从没有真正喜欢过新的路西法 |
[50:22] | You’re not the only one who can lie, | 不是只有你会撒谎 |
[50:25] | and you are no Lucifer. | 你也不是路西法 |
[50:31] | I don’t know why you’re here and I don’t care, | 我不知道你为什么来这里 我也不在乎 |
[50:34] | but I do know that I am glad, | 但我知道 我很高兴 |
[50:36] | because you made me realize | 因为你让我意识到 |
[50:38] | that all my fears that Lucifer had changed were just that. | 我对路西法会改变的恐惧 也不过如此 |
[50:44] | They were fears. | 只是恐惧而已 |
[50:46] | What Lucifer and I have is special. | 路西法和我所拥有的 是很特别的 |
[50:49] | It’s real, and it doesn’t matter how many lies you tell me. | 是很真实的 不管你对我撒多少谎 |
[50:52] | I will never lose faith… | 我都不会失去… |
[50:55] | in me and him. | 对我们俩的信念 |
[50:58] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? |
[51:00] | No more lies, huh? | 不再撒谎了 是吗? |
[51:03] | Well, how about a truth, then? | 那就来说说真话吧 |
[51:08] | You… | 你… |
[51:10] | are a gift from God, Chloe Decker. | 是上帝的礼物 克萝伊德克 |
[51:17] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[51:19] | It means that you were never supposed to exist. | 这意味着你压根不该存在 |
[51:23] | Father made you for Lucifer. | 父亲造你 就是为了给路西法 |
[51:27] | You were put here on Earth only for him, | 你能来到人间 完全是因为他 |
[51:31] | to be his little plaything. | 给他当一个小玩物 |
[51:38] | Now, isn’t that special? | 这听起来够特别吗? |
[51:44] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[51:51] | It’s time for you to go. | 你该走了 |
[51:54] | Get out! | 滚吧! |
[52:24] | You’re up late… | 这么晚还没去睡觉… |
[52:29] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[52:34] | Congratulations, bro. | 恭喜啊 兄弟 |
[52:36] | Used to take you forever to figure out I was playing you. | 你以前要花很久 才能发现我在骗你 |
[52:39] | You shouldn’t have used fear to get inside my head. | 你不应该利用恐惧进入我的大脑 |
[52:42] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不应该那样做的 |
[52:45] | It was way too obvious. | 简直太明显了 |
[52:50] | Does Father know you’re here? | 父亲知道你来这里了吗? |
[52:51] | Oh, please. I do what I want. | 拜托 我想干什么 就干什么 |
[52:56] | Go home, Michael. | 回家吧 迈克 |
[52:58] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[53:00] | Well, I could. | 我可以的 |
[53:02] | And when I get there, I could also tell Remy it’s time to come back, | 等我到了那里 我还可以告诉雷米 差不多该回来了 |
[53:06] | ’cause you know who else doesn’t belong here? | 因为你知道 还有谁不属于这里吗? |
[53:08] | That’s right. Your son, Chucky. | 是啊 你的孩子 查理 |
[53:13] | I’m not afraid of you, Michael. | 我不怕你 迈克 |
[53:16] | Now go home. | 快回家吧 |
[53:22] | Lucifer’s life sucks anyway. | 反正路西法的生活很差劲 |
[53:24] | The only thing worse is the traffic. | 比这更糟糕的 只有交通了 |
[53:28] | Oh, I think thou doth protest too much. | 我觉得你的抱怨太多了 |
[53:33] | You see, you pride yourself on exploiting everyone’s fears, | 你以利用每个人的恐惧为傲 |
[53:36] | but we’ve always known yours. | 但我们一直都知道你的恐惧 |
[53:40] | You’re terrified that Lucifer is better than you. | 你害怕路西法比你强 |
[53:43] | That he’ll always be | 怕他以后一直 |
[53:46] | better than you. | 都比你强 |
[53:49] | Please. | 拜托 |
[53:51] | Our brother? | 我们的兄弟? |
[53:53] | The Devil? | 那个恶魔? |
[53:54] | The, the, the guy that was cast out of Heaven for all eternity? | 那个被永远赶出天堂的家伙? |
[53:58] | Exactly, Michael, because despite even that, you know, | 没错 迈克 尽管如此 |
[54:01] | deep down… | 你的内心深处很清楚… |
[54:03] | he’ll always end up winning. | 最终总是他赢 |
[54:08] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[55:19] | Brother! | 哥哥! |
[55:22] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[55:24] | It’s time, Lucy. | 是时候了 路西 |
[55:26] | You need to come back. | 你得回去了 |
[55:32] | Why? | 为什么? |
[55:35] | What’s happened? | 发生什么了? |