时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | So you’re telling me that my dickhead twin | 所以你是说我那个混蛋双胞胎弟弟 |
[00:15] | showed up on Earth, assumed my identity, | 现身人间 假扮成我 |
[00:18] | and then wreaked all sorts of havoc on my life? | 然后把我的生活搞得一团糟? |
[00:21] | That about covers it, yes. | 大致是这样 |
[00:24] | Great. Great, and you came down here to tell me this why? Just to torture me? | 真棒 你特意过来告诉我这件事 是为了什么?就为了折磨我? |
[00:29] | I suppose this is the appropriate place for it. | 这里还真是说这个的合适地点 |
[00:31] | Yeah, is there somewhere else that we can talk? | 是啊 我们还能在哪儿说话呢? |
[00:35] | I don’t like having private conversations in the hallways, | 我不喜欢在走廊讨论私人问题 |
[00:37] | and Kenneth doesn’t mind, do you, Kenny? | 肯尼斯也不介意 是吧 肯尼? |
[00:39] | -It’s not funny. It’s not funny! -No. | -这不好笑! -的确 |
[00:42] | No, it certainly isn’t. | 的确不好笑 |
[00:43] | My slopey-shouldered brother is pulling a prank | 我那不靠谱的弟弟为了羞辱我 |
[00:46] | hardly worthy of Saved by the Bell in order to humiliate me. | 整了一出还不如《救命下课铃》的 恶作剧 |
[00:49] | This isn’t about you, Lucy. Michael’s threatened Charlie’s safety. | 这和你无关 路西 迈克威胁到了查理的人身安全 |
[00:52] | Oh, please. | 算了吧 |
[00:54] | Michael needles people’s fears. | 迈克就爱吓唬别人 |
[00:56] | It’s what he does. | 他就是干这个的 |
[00:57] | But we also know he’s all bark and no bite. | 但我们都知道他是纸老虎 |
[01:00] | Don’t you remember, growing up? | 你不记得小时候了吗? |
[01:02] | He’d get under your skin with one of his schemes, | 他会用他的伎俩激怒你 |
[01:04] | then you’d give him one of your atomic wedgies, and that’d be that. | 你会把他的内裤腰带 扯到他头顶 然后就结束了 |
[01:06] | I don’t think a wedgie’s gonna do it this time. | 我觉得这次扯内裤可没有用 |
[01:10] | Things have… changed up in Heaven. | 天堂已经翻天覆地了 |
[01:15] | Last time I was there, | 我上次去的时候 |
[01:16] | Michael had managed to seat himself at Father’s right hand. | 发现迈克已经成了圣父的副手 |
[01:22] | So, Dad’s talking to him? No. | -你是说爸爸一直在联系他? -不对 |
[01:25] | No, he’s talking to Father, but he’s the only one. | 不对 是他在联系圣父 也只有他一个了 |
[01:28] | Nobody else in the Silver City has a line to Him. | 亮银之城里再也没人能和祂说上话 |
[01:30] | Nobody, and Michael has seen to it. | 没有人 只有迈克能做到 |
[01:32] | Michael? | 迈克? |
[01:34] | Weaselly, cowardly Michael? | 那个狡猾懦弱的迈克? |
[01:37] | Now suddenly the power behind the throne? | 现在突然成了王座背后的权贵? |
[01:39] | Without being able to speak to Father, who knows? | 毕竟和圣父说不上话 谁又知道呢? |
[01:42] | But he is stronger than you think, Lucy. | 但他比你想的更强大 路西 |
[01:45] | Michael’s become… | 在亮银之城… |
[01:47] | untouchable in the Silver City. | 迈克已经摸不得了 |
[01:50] | Well, he’s not in the Silver City now, is he? | 他现在不在亮银之城 对吧? |
[01:53] | So excuse me while I go touch him. | 那么恕我失陪 我去摸摸他 |
[01:58] | I can see how that’s a poor choice of words. | 我才反应过来不该用那个词 |
[02:01] | Just… hold the fort while I’m gone. | 你就…在我离开的时候守住阵地 |
[02:06] | -Hold the… | 守住… |
[02:08] | What? | 什么? |
[02:17] | Should we… | 我们是不是该… |
[02:19] | get back to work or… | 回去工作 还是… |
[02:39] | Burnt coffee and body odor never smelled so good. | 烧焦的咖啡和体臭 从没这么好闻过 |
[02:53] | Hello, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[02:54] | No. No. | 不行 |
[02:55] | Get the hell out of here. -Detective, I can explain. | -从这儿滚出去 -警探 听我解释 |
[02:58] | -No, I don’t want to hear it. | 不要 我不想听 |
[02:59] | If you didn’t understand the first four times I shot you, | 如果你还不知道我朝你开枪四次 是什么意思 |
[03:03] | I will gladly shoot you again, Michael. | 我很乐意再做一次 迈克 |
[03:06] | It’s me. It’s Lucifer. | 是我 路西法 |
[03:08] | -Do you expect me to fall for that again? -But… | 你觉得我还会相信你吗? |
[03:12] | Look at the hair… | 看看我的头发… |
[03:13] | or the perfectly arranged pocket square. | 或者完美折叠起来的口袋方巾 |
[03:15] | Could Michael pull this off? I don’t think so. | 迈克能做到这样吗?我可不这么认为 |
[03:19] | I… | 我… |
[03:20] | Cacuzza, come here. Come here. | 卡库莎 过来 |
[03:22] | Oh, it’s good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你了 |
[03:23] | -Hi. -Tell me. | -嗨 -告诉我 |
[03:26] | What is it you desire? | 你想要的是什么? |
[03:28] | I… | 我… |
[03:29] | I want to figure out how to disable the cameras in Evidence | 我想弄清楚怎么关掉证据室的摄像头 |
[03:33] | so I can nap in there. | 这样我就能在里面小睡了 |
[03:35] | Oh! Naughty you. | 你真淘气 |
[03:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:38] | Now, I know my brother can’t do that. | 好了 我可知道我弟弟做不到这个 |
[03:42] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[03:46] | How? | 怎么会这样? |
[03:47] | It’s a funny story, actually. | 说来是个有趣的故事 |
[03:49] | So, there I was in Hell, and– | 我在地狱里 然后… |
[04:08] | Unfortunately, I can’t stay for long. | 很可惜 我待不了多久 |
[04:10] | Day job and all that. | 我还有工作什么的 |
[04:12] | It’s okay… | 没关系… |
[04:14] | I understand. | 我明白的 |
[04:15] | I just… I just needed to make sure you’re okay. | 我只想确认你没事 |
[04:19] | But of course you saw through Michael’s charade, | 不过 你肯定看穿了迈克的花招 |
[04:22] | my clever Detective. | 我聪明的警探 |
[04:25] | Well, I… It did take a bit. He was very convincing. | 那个 确实花了点时间 他很有说服力 |
[04:30] | -And some of the things he said were– -Well, good news on that front. | -而且他说了一些事… -那个 关于这一点不用担心 |
[04:33] | Every word that comes out of that admittedly dashing face is a lie. | 那张确实极具魅力的脸说出来的话 全是谎言 |
[04:37] | Oh, well, that’s a relief, because he said something so insane, | 那我就放心了 因为他说了一些 很疯狂的事 |
[04:41] | I, well, obviously knew it had to be a lie. | 我当然知道那是谎言 |
[04:43] | Did he claim he’s friends with Elvis? | 他有没有说自己是猫王的朋友? |
[04:45] | ‘Cause the King’s still alive and I’m the only one who knows where. -So… | 因为首先 猫王还活着 我是唯一知道他在哪儿的人 所以… |
[04:48] | – No, he told me… | 没有 他告诉我… |
[04:50] | Get this, he told me that I was a gift from God. That’s, uh… | 是这样 他说我是来自上帝的礼物 |
[04:56] | That’s what he said. | 他是这么说的 |
[04:58] | I mean, that’s… | 我是说 那也… |
[05:02] | That’s crazy. | 那也太疯狂了 |
[05:05] | That’s… | 那… |
[05:07] | That’s not true, right? | 那不是真的 对吧? |
[05:10] | Lucifer, I am not… | 路西法 我不是… |
[05:12] | a gift from God made just for you, right? | 上帝单独为你而造的礼物 对吧? |
[05:17] | Yes. | 这是真的 |
[05:20] | I-I know how it sounds, but… | 我知道这听上去不好受 但是… |
[05:23] | trust me, when my mom told me… | 相信我 我妈告诉我的时候… |
[05:25] | Your mom told you? | 你妈告诉你的? |
[05:27] | Your mom told… | 你妈告诉… |
[05:31] | Well, back then, you didn’t even believe in the celestial side of things. | 当时你还不相信神明的存在 |
[05:35] | A-A-Anyway, Mom only told me because she was trying to keep us apart. | 总之 我妈告诉我是想让我们分开 |
[05:38] | Why… | 为什么… |
[05:39] | Why? ‘Cause if you knew I were a gift from your dad, you’d what, throw me away? | 为什么?因为你知道我是你爸的礼物 你就会怎么 把我甩开? |
[05:42] | She thought if I knew the truth, | 因为她觉得我知道真相的话 |
[05:44] | it would mean the feelings that I had for you weren’t real, | 就会发现我对你的感情不是真的 |
[05:46] | that I’d feel you were just some… some tool to manipulate me. | 就会觉得你只是某个… 某个用来操控我的工具 |
[05:51] | But I don’t feel that way, | 但是我没有那种想法 |
[05:54] | because I realized, D-Detective, I realized that whether you were made for me or not, | 因为我意识到 警探 我意识到不管你是不是为我而生的 |
[05:59] | it doesn’t matter. | 都没关系 |
[06:00] | Well, it matters to me. | 我觉得有关系 |
[06:04] | Hey, we’ve got a body. WB Studios. | 嘿 发现了一具尸体 地点在华纳制片厂 |
[06:09] | No. You’re not interrupting. | 没有 你没有打扰到我们 |
[06:12] | Perfect timing. | 你来得正是时候 |
[06:14] | Such a gift. | 天赐良机 |
[06:18] | Wow. Huh. | 哇哦 |
[06:19] | Hey, that– That reminds me. | 嘿 这正好提醒了我 |
[06:21] | I made something for you. | 我做了个东西给你 |
[06:23] | It’s just like mine. Huh? | 和我的一模一样 |
[06:27] | Why on Earth would I want that? Detective! | 我怎么会想要这种东西?警探! |
[06:30] | Detective, wait. | 警探 等等 |
[06:31] | No, I don’t have time for this. I have work to do. | 不必了 我没时间说这个 我还有工作 |
[06:34] | But, Detective, you’re the only reason I’m here. | 但是 警探 我来人间只是为了你 |
[06:36] | Apparently you’re the only reason I’m here. | 显然 我到人间也只是为了你 |
[06:39] | So I’m going to do my job that I chose. | 所以我要去做我自己选择的工作了 |
[06:44] | And don’t you have somewhere to be? | 你不是还要去其他地方吗? |
[06:49] | Oh, Michael, you bastard. | 迈克 你这个混蛋 |
[07:08] | Hey, Ella. | 嘿 艾拉 |
[07:09] | -Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:10] | What do we have? | 有什么发现? |
[07:12] | Meet Matt Owens, | 这是马特欧文斯 |
[07:13] | stabbed to death. | 身中数刀而亡 |
[07:15] | We’re still looking for the murder weapon. | 我们还在找凶器 |
[07:16] | He was a TV writer. | 他是一名电视编剧和制片人 而且 |
[07:18] | A showrunner, in fact, | |
[07:19] | in charge of a series that shoots here on the lot. | 还是正在这里拍摄的电视剧的负责人 |
[07:21] | I mean, dude’s gotta figure, | 我是说 这家伙肯定很不解 |
[07:23] | he’s the boss, he’s got all these plans, and then bam! | 他是老板 他定了那么多计划 然后突然 |
[07:27] | Somebody else has a plan for him, you know? | 别人对他也另有计划 你懂吧? |
[07:29] | Hmm. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[07:33] | Lucifer and I had, um, sort of a difficult conversation. | 路西法和我谈了一些不好受的事 |
[07:37] | I… I might have told him to go to Hell. | 我好像还让他下地狱 |
[07:40] | Oh, yeah, relationship drama. | 嗯 情感纠葛 |
[07:42] | Huh, believe me, I hear ya. | 相信我 我理解你 |
[07:44] | I could tell you some stories, like this one time in Mexico, | 我的事能说上好久 比如在墨西哥的那次 |
[07:47] | but I totally will not tell you some stories, ’cause… Mm-hmm. | 但我肯定不会告诉你的 因为… |
[07:51] | …trust me. | 相信我 |
[07:52] | If the worst thing you said to him was “Go to Hell”… | 如果你对他说过的最恶劣的话就是 “下地狱吧” |
[07:55] | -…you’re totally okay. | 那肯定没事的 |
[07:56] | Well, you’d think that, but– | 那个 你可能会这么觉得 但是… |
[07:58] | Detective! | 警探! |
[08:00] | -Lucifer. -Detective. | -路西法 -警探 |
[08:02] | Thank you. Hey! | 谢谢你 |
[08:04] | -You’re still here. -Yes. | -你还没走 -是的 |
[08:06] | And I’m not going anywhere until I know you’re okay. Oh. Well– | 除非我知道你没事 不然我哪儿也不去 |
[08:09] | Well, I mean, I’m– I’m happy to hear that, but I’m sorry. I mean… | 我是说 我很高兴你这么说 但是我很抱歉 我是说… |
[08:14] | If God made me for you, He probably would want me to feel that way. | 如果上帝是为了你造的我 他可能也想让我有一样的想法 |
[08:17] | -So I just… I need a little time to absorb all of it. | 所以我只是 需要一点时间 来消化这件事 |
[08:20] | Right. Well, in the meantime, why don’t we absorb whilst we work? | 好吧 那在你消化的同时 我们为何不一起工作呢? |
[08:23] | I may as well help solve this murder for you whilst I’m up here fixing things. | 反正我也是上来解决事情的 不如我来帮你破案吧 |
[08:26] | Uh, I don’t think this is an easy fix. This isn’t one of those cases | 我觉得这次没那么容易 这次不是那种案子 |
[08:30] | where you just waltz in and figure it out as you go. | 不是你能一眼看穿的那种案子 |
[08:33] | Oh. Hello. | 你好啊 |
[08:34] | I know that man. | 我认识那个男人 |
[08:37] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:39] | Yes, that’s Matt Owens. | 真的 这是马特欧文斯 |
[08:41] | I did him a favor a couple years ago | 几年前我卖过他一个人情 |
[08:43] | to help get his career started as a TV writer. | 帮助他开始了电视编剧的事业 |
[08:47] | Huh. That does sound like our victim. | 听上去不像是我们的受害者 |
[08:49] | -Huh. You really know him? -Oh, yes. | -你真的认识他? -真的 |
[08:51] | Yes. I mean, even after the favor, he’d come over and we’d talk for hours. | 真的 帮了他之后 他还会来找我 我们会聊上几个小时呢 |
[08:54] | It’s funny, I’ve been wondering what he was up to recently. | 世事难料 我还在想他最近干嘛去了 |
[08:57] | You know, before I went… | 你知道的 在我过去之前… |
[08:58] | -Right. -Yeah. | -好吧 -嗯 |
[09:00] | I may know the answer to that. | 我可能知道那个问题的答案了 |
[09:07] | Actually, now I think of it, we did mostly talk about me | 现在回想起来 我们聊的的确 大部分都是我的事 |
[09:28] | -I have to hand it to you, Diablo, | 我真是败给你了 迪亚波罗 |
[09:30] | your unorthodox method solved the case that stumped the rest of us. | 你用离经叛道的方式解决了 难住我们所有人的案子 |
[09:33] | You managed to bring in the kidnapper and rescue his victim | 你抓到了绑架犯 解救了人质 |
[09:36] | in time to administer her life-saving insulin. | 让她及时注射了救命的胰岛素 |
[09:39] | It’s damn fine police work. | 你警察当得非常出色 |
[09:41] | It was a devil of a case, but this scum didn’t stand a chance in Hell. | 这个案子很复杂 但那个人渣没有一点机会 |
[09:45] | Book him. | 把他关起来 |
[09:47] | Diablo, | 迪亚波罗 |
[09:48] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[09:50] | How did you manage to get a lead from a single strand of dental floss? | 你是怎么从一根牙线里找到线索的? |
[09:54] | Like I keep telling you, Detective Doofus… | 就像我一直说的 傻瓜警探 |
[09:58] | …I’ve got connections in the underworld. | 我在地下世界有线人 |
[10:04] | -This is the show that you helped Matt– -Shh! | 这就是你帮马特… |
[10:07] | This is the show that you helped Matt get on the air? | 这就是你帮马特 在电视台放送的电视剧? |
[10:09] | No, no, no. All I did was introduce him to a network exec. | 不是 我只是把他介绍给了 电视台的负责人 |
[10:12] | I had no idea why he was asking me so many questions. | 我根本不知道他为什么 问我那么多问题 |
[10:15] | But I have to say, it’s shocking. | 但我不得不说 太惊人了 |
[10:18] | I mean, the way in which he’s brought my descriptions to life, the accuracy, | 我是说 他把我的描述变得栩栩如生 剧情的准确度 |
[10:22] | is truly eerie. | 真的太厉害了 |
[10:24] | I can see why he had such a meteoric rise in the biz. | 怪不得他在娱乐圈能迅速成名呢 |
[10:28] | Obviously the man was a tremendous talent. Thank you. -Thank you. | 这个男人显然有着非凡的才能 谢谢你 |
[10:31] | Oh, no, thanks. Huh? | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:35] | City Council… | 市政厅… |
[10:37] | has asked me to present you… | 让我颁给你… |
[10:39] | with this. | 这个 |
[10:47] | Thank you, everyone. | 谢谢各位 |
[10:52] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿? |
[10:53] | Detective Dancer? | 舞女警探? |
[10:58] | Sorry, Diablo. | 抱歉 迪亚波罗 |
[11:00] | I was just pumping a suspect for leads. | 我正在审讯一个嫌疑犯 |
[11:04] | Is that a commendation for you? | 这是给你的奖杯吗? |
[11:06] | For us. | 给我们的 |
[11:10] | it’s a woman who’s gone from the stripper pole to the detective pool | 就是这个只用了三年就从钢管舞女郎 |
[11:13] | in just three years. | 进入警界的女人 |
[11:15] | Oh, dear. | 噢 天呐 |
[11:16] | I think you could have given it a once-over. It’s a bit tarnished. | 我觉得你们应该擦一下 有点脏脏的 |
[11:22] | Don’t worry, Diablo. | 别担心 迪亚波罗 |
[11:24] | You know I’ll polish your bugle any time. | 你知道我随时愿意抛光你的喇叭 |
[11:29] | And… cut! | 好了 卡 |
[11:33] | Great. Circle back. | 很好 |
[11:35] | That’s… | 那是… |
[11:37] | Is that how you described me to him? | 你就是那样向他描述我的? |
[11:39] | Well, Matt didn’t know everything. | 那个 马特并不知道全部 |
[11:42] | Obviously, he took some creative license. | 看来他自己添加了一些创意 |
[11:47] | Are they going again? | 他们又开始拍了吗? |
[11:54] | So it seems a little odd that you all are shooting today, | 你们今天还在拍摄似乎挺奇怪的 |
[11:56] | since your showrunner was killed this morning. | 毕竟你们的制片人今早被杀了 |
[11:59] | Matt would’ve wanted us to keep going. | 马特也会希望我们继续拍摄 |
[12:00] | We’re the biggest hit of the fall and he was really proud of that. | 我们是今秋最火的剧集 他也因此非常自豪 |
[12:04] | People can’t get enough Diablo. | 观众爱死迪亚波罗了 |
[12:06] | Hear, hear. | 听听 |
[12:07] | Well, I think it’s gross that we’re still working. | 我觉得我们还在工作很恶心人 |
[12:10] | I mean, in all honesty, I know it’s bad to speak ill of the dead, | 说实话 我知道说死人的坏话很不好 |
[12:13] | but I’m not surprised someone stabbed Matt, either. | 但我并不意外马特被人刺死了 |
[12:16] | Um, why not? | 为什么? |
[12:17] | The man was a control freak. | 那个人就是个控制狂 |
[12:19] | I mean, I know all showrunners have to have an ego, but… | 我知道所有制片人都挺自负的 但是 |
[12:23] | Matt was a megalomaniac. | 马特是个自大狂 |
[12:25] | Come on. The man was an artist. | 别这么说 他是一个艺术家 |
[12:27] | -Sorry, is that a vape pen? -Hot cinnamon. | -抱歉 那是电子烟吗? -辣肉桂味的 |
[12:31] | Keeps the weight off. | 能让我保持身材 |
[12:32] | You were doing so well. | 你保持得非常好 |
[12:34] | So, the megalomaniac showrunner, | 话说 那个自大狂制片人 |
[12:36] | did he choose your wardrobe? | 是他给你选服装吗? |
[12:37] | All his idea. | 全是他的主意 |
[12:38] | I wear what he gives me, go where he tells me Oh. Okay. | 他给什么我就穿什么 指哪儿我就去哪儿 |
[12:42] | I mean, does that bother you at all, | 好吧 那你对自己的角色 |
[12:44] | that you have no say in what your character does or says? | 做什么或者说什么没有发言权 你不觉得困扰吗? |
[12:48] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗? |
[12:49] | I’m a lead in a hit show, and you know, | 我是一部当红电视剧的主角 |
[12:52] | there are strippers out there considering becoming detectives now. | 现在外面都有脱衣舞娘考虑转行 做警探了 |
[12:57] | I’m kind of a role model. | 我算是个榜样呢 |
[12:58] | Oh, lovely. | 真不错 |
[12:59] | Matt gave me that. | 马特给了我这一切 |
[13:02] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:03] | So, anyhow, did either of you have a problem with Matt? | 总之 你们对马特都没有意见吧? |
[13:06] | Us? No way. | 我们?怎么可能 |
[13:09] | But let me tell you something. | 但是我要告诉你一件事 |
[13:11] | I’ve been doing this job for seven episodes now, | 我现在已经在这里拍了七集 |
[13:13] | and if there’s one thing I’ve learned, it’s why people kill. | 如果说我学到了什么 那就是人为什么会杀人 |
[13:18] | It’s ’cause they yearn for something. You want to find the killer, | 那是因为那些人渴求着某种东西 你想找到凶手的话 |
[13:22] | figure out their yearning. | 先搞清楚他们想要什么 |
[13:23] | Right. Isn’t there a better word for that? | 的确 是不是有一个更好的形容词? |
[13:25] | No. | 没有 |
[13:26] | So, okay. | 行吧 |
[13:28] | Who do you think yearned to kill Matt? | 你觉得谁想要杀死马特? |
[13:30] | Keri Belwood, his number two. | 凯莉贝尔伍德 他的二把手 |
[13:33] | You should talk to her. | 你们应该找她谈谈 |
[13:34] | Everyone knows she did all the work on the scripts | 大家都知道剧本全是她写的 |
[13:37] | and he took all the credit. | 而他拿走了所有功劳 |
[13:38] | So Keri killed Matt to finally be in charge? | 所以凯莉为了做老大杀了马特? |
[13:40] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:42] | Her yearning was for his job. | 她渴求的是他的工作 |
[13:46] | Well, uh, of course, possibly. | 那个 当然 有可能 |
[13:48] | There could be other motives to kill him. | 也可能有其他杀人动机 |
[13:52] | Oh-oh! Sounds like we have a Dancer answer. | 看来我们得到了一个舞女回答 |
[13:54] | -What? -See, | -什么? -是这样 |
[13:55] | Diablo comes up with the wild theories and crazy hijinks, | 迪亚波罗会想出来疯狂的理论 做出超常的行为 |
[13:59] | and Dancer’s the fun police. | 而舞女不许别人找乐子 |
[14:01] | “That’s not procedure, Diablo.” | “这不合程序 迪亚波罗” |
[14:06] | -Mm. I get it. | 我懂了 |
[14:08] | Okay. Well, thank you for your time. | 好了 谢谢你们接受讯问 |
[14:11] | Yes. Thank you. | 是的 谢谢你们 |
[14:15] | Do they seem familiar to you? | 你不觉得他们很熟悉吗? |
[14:20] | So you left Amenadiel in Hell? | 你把阿曼纳迪尔留在了地狱? |
[14:22] | Really, Doctor? | 认真的吗 医生? |
[14:23] | An evil twin, the detective finding out she’s a gift from God, | 邪恶的双胞胎弟弟 警探发现了她是上帝的礼物 |
[14:26] | and that’s the part you’re stuck on? | 而你关注的是那件事? |
[14:28] | Amenadiel. | 阿曼纳迪尔 |
[14:30] | The father of my child. | 我孩子的父亲 |
[14:33] | Oh, yes. | 噢 对的 |
[14:35] | Heh. Well, not to worry, Doctor. I’ll, uh… | 那个 别担心 医生 我会… |
[14:37] | I’ll put what Michael did right and get Amenadiel back | 我会纠正迈克的所为 再把阿曼纳迪尔接回来 |
[14:40] | before Charlie even notices he’s gone, okay? | 查理甚至不会发现他不见了 好吗? |
[14:42] | But what about Michael? | 但是迈克怎么办? |
[14:44] | Do you even know where he is? | 你知道他在哪儿吗? |
[14:46] | Well, if past is prologue, | 如果历史能预示未来 |
[14:48] | he’s probably hidden himself off somewhere to laugh about the mess he’s made… | 那他大概躲在某处 偷着乐他留下的烂摊子吧 |
[14:52] | which is actually why I’m here. | 这也是我过来的原因 |
[14:56] | Michael didn’t coax any awful, | 你没有被迈克引诱出 |
[14:58] | soul-poisoning fears out of you, did he? | 任何恶劣不堪 毒害人心的恐惧 对吧? |
[15:01] | Me? No. No. | 我?没有 |
[15:03] | No, not… Not out of me. | 不 我没有 |
[15:06] | -No. -Good. | -没有 -很好 |
[15:07] | Good, well… | 很好 那么… |
[15:09] | that’s a relief, ’cause I worry that this “not having any free will | 那我就放心了 因为我担心 “没有任何自由意志 |
[15:12] | and being a puppet of fate” thing may have knocked the detective off her stride. | 只是命运的玩偶”这件事 可能打乱了警探的生活 |
[15:15] | May have? | 可能? |
[15:17] | Lucifer, when you come back unexpectedly | 路西法 你毫无预兆地就回来了 |
[15:20] | and casually drop celestial bombs on the people in your life, | 毫不在意地向身边的人 投下了神明世界这颗重磅炸弹 |
[15:25] | you have to expect some shock… | 你不会想不到大家会吃惊… |
[15:28] | some anger, some frustration. | 会愤怒 会沮丧吧? |
[15:31] | In my defense, this particular bomb was planted by my father | 我要解释的是 这颗炸弹是我父亲埋下的 |
[15:35] | and set off by my brother, so– | 而我弟弟点燃了它 所以… |
[15:36] | Okay, well, instead of deflecting responsibility, try empathizing. | 好吧 别再推卸责任 试着与大家共情 |
[15:40] | Try really listening to what your friends are saying. | 试着认真倾听你的朋友在说什么 |
[15:45] | What, so if I give people the opportunity, they’ll tell me what to do? | 怎么 你是说如果我给别人机会 他们会告诉我怎么做? |
[15:49] | Exactly, like, | 正是如此 比如 |
[15:51] | -bring back my baby’s daddy from Hell. -Yes, yes. Thank you. | -把我孩子的爸爸从地狱带回来 -好的 谢谢你 |
[15:53] | I’ve got to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:54] | To Hell? | 去地狱? |
[15:57] | No, to find out what other chaos Michael may have caused up here. | 不 我去弄清楚迈克在这上面 还制造了什么混乱 |
[16:00] | I mean, who knows how many people I’ll have to listen to? | 谁知道我必须倾听多少人的心声呢? |
[16:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:11] | Keri Belwood? Detective Decker, LAPD. | 凯莉贝尔伍德? 我是洛杉矶警察局的德克警探 |
[16:14] | I figured I’d be your first stop. | 我就知道你会先来找我 |
[16:17] | Why is that? In my experience, | 为什么这么想?以我的经验 |
[16:18] | the innocent don’t normally expect to be questioned by the police. | 无辜的人通常不会料到会被警察讯问 |
[16:21] | I’ve written 100 episodes of TV murder mysteries | 我写了一百集关于谋杀案的电视剧 |
[16:24] | and I got the carpal tunnel to prove it. | 我的腕管综合征可以证明 |
[16:26] | Motive, opportunity… | 动机、时机… |
[16:29] | It adds up. | 全都说得通 |
[16:31] | Well, you know the math on this. I can see why Matt put you in charge. | 你很清楚这类套路 我看出来马特为何让你负责了 |
[16:34] | Yeah, I was the one who was always here doing most of the work, | 没错 我就是永远在这里 干着大部分工作的人 |
[16:37] | but I was definitely not in charge. | 但我肯定不是负责的人 |
[16:39] | Matt was the worst kind of boss: | 马特是最糟糕的那种老板 |
[16:41] | lazy and a control freak. | 懒惰 又是个控制狂 |
[16:44] | I can see why he’d be hard to deal with. | 我看得出来他不太好相处 |
[16:46] | No, not really. | 不 也不是 |
[16:47] | He never even came into the writers’ room. | 他甚至从没来过编剧室 |
[16:49] | I’d usually send him a script overnight, | 我通常半夜把剧本发给他 |
[16:50] | and by the morning, it’d be completely changed. | 等到早上 剧本就被改得面目全非了 |
[16:53] | So you and the writers would work in here well into the night, | 所以你和其他编剧 会在这里工作到很晚 |
[16:56] | and then Matt would come and undo all the work? | 而马特会推翻全部成果? |
[16:58] | Do you know how dispiriting it is | 你知道花费数天想出来 |
[17:00] | to spend days figuring out a clever clue path | 一个巧妙的线索路径 结果被你的老板 |
[17:03] | just for your boss to replace it with a lap dance? | 改成了大腿舞 有多让人沮丧吗? |
[17:07] | Hmm. Yeah, I can see why | 嗯 我理解为什么 |
[17:08] | you doing all that work and feeling like you have no control | 你干了全部的工作又没有话语权 |
[17:11] | could possibly make you angry. | 可能会让你愤怒了 |
[17:14] | My assistant can vouch that I was here writing all morning. | 我的助手可以证明我整个早上 都在这里写剧本 |
[17:17] | So if you’re suggesting that I killed Matt to take his job, | 所以如果你在暗示我为了抢他的工作 而杀了他 |
[17:20] | then you need a new theory. | 那么你需要一个新的理论了 |
[17:22] | Besides, showrunners have all the power, but you know what else they get? | 还有 制片人手握所有权力 但你知道他们还会得到什么吗? |
[17:26] | The blame. | 责备 |
[17:27] | But I thought the show was doing well. | 我以为这部剧的收视很好 |
[17:29] | Well, that’s almost worse. | 那几乎更糟了 |
[17:31] | You got a network show that’s a hit, | 你做了一部热门电视剧 |
[17:33] | suddenly everybody at the studio takes an interest. | 突然间制片厂所有人都有了兴趣 |
[17:36] | Everybody wants a piece of it, and the second the ratings dip, | 大家都想分一杯羹 而收视率下降的那一刻 |
[17:39] | everyone wants someone to blame. | 大家都想找人背锅 |
[17:41] | No, thanks. | 我不需要 谢谢 |
[17:42] | I already got two ex-husbands and three kids. | 我已经有两任前夫和三个孩子了 |
[17:44] | I don’t need a drug problem on top of that. | 我不需要再增加药物成瘾问题 |
[17:47] | Matt had a drug problem? | 马特有药物成瘾问题? |
[17:50] | All I know is, | 我只知道 |
[17:51] | one night Matt’s email was down, | 有天晚上 马特的电子邮箱掉线了 |
[17:53] | so I had to hand-deliver a script at midnight. | 所以我得在半夜把剧本亲手送给她 |
[17:56] | He has me bring it to a seedy motel full of tweakers and burnouts. | 他让我去一家汽车旅馆 里面全是瘾君子和嗑药过度的人 |
[18:01] | Insane writer under intense pressure | 重压之下的疯狂编剧 |
[18:02] | holed up in a crime-infested drug den? | 蜷在一个犯罪滋生的毒窝? |
[18:06] | Even Diablo could follow that clue path. | 就算是迪亚波罗也能看得出这条线索 |
[18:14] | and then also, if you have the address of that motel. | 还有 如果你有那家汽车旅馆的地址 |
[18:17] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:26] | Oh, Michael. | 噢 迈克 |
[18:29] | Of all the things you’ve done to hurt me, this might cut the deepest. | 你为了伤害我 做了那么多事 这可能是伤我最深的一件 |
[18:36] | Maze. | 麦兹 |
[18:39] | Oh! I missed you while I was gone. | 我离开的时候很想念你 |
[18:42] | You know, there was a few tough nuts down there, | 那边有好几个强悍的疯子 |
[18:44] | and there were times I could’ve really used your blades! | 好几次我真的需要用你的刀! |
[18:51] | Mazikeen, please, let me explain. -Mazikeen! | 麦兹肯 请听我解释 麦兹肯! |
[18:59] | Hey! | 好吧! |
[19:08] | -Listen to me, Mazikeen! I’m not Michael. It’s me. | 听我说 麦兹肯!我不是迈克 是我 |
[19:11] | Lucifer. Oh! | 路西法 |
[19:18] | Wait. Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[19:20] | Would you rather that I was Michael? | 你更希望我是迈克? |
[19:22] | Either. | 都不 |
[19:23] | He left me in the closet, but you… | 他把我关在衣柜里 而你… |
[19:26] | You went to Hell without me. | 你丢下我 只身一人去了地狱 |
[19:29] | You left me! | 你丢下了我! |
[19:31] | No, I didn’t, Mazikeen. | 我没有 麦兹肯 |
[19:33] | You’re not my servant anymore. By all means, you’re welcome to join me. | 你已经不是我的仆人了 当然 我欢迎你加入我 |
[19:36] | I don’t have wings, you idiot! | 我没有翅膀 你个蠢货! |
[19:38] | Well, Amenadiel does. Why didn’t you just ask him to fly you down there? | 阿曼纳迪尔有啊 你怎么不让他带你飞下去? |
[19:43] | God. | 老天 |
[19:51] | Look, I’m really trying to listen, | 听我说 我很认真地试着去倾听 |
[19:53] | so if you’re telling me that you’d like to stab me, then… | 所以如果你说你想捅我 那么… |
[19:57] | Just avoid the old parsnip, for old time’s sake. | 看在以往的情分上 别碰到我的命根子 |
[20:02] | Well, you know, my twin is still likely skulking around. | 那个 我的双胞胎弟弟很可能 还潜伏在周围 |
[20:05] | It’d be a big help if you’d like to stab him. | 如果你愿意捅他 那真是帮了大忙 |
[20:09] | Stab him yourself. | 你自己去捅他 |
[20:15] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[20:22] | Ah! Detective. | 警探 |
[20:23] | Sorry I’m late. Forgot about the traffic. | 抱歉我来迟了 我忘了会堵车 |
[20:26] | So, where are we going? | 所以我们要去哪儿? |
[20:27] | Uh, Room 18. | 18号房间 |
[20:29] | Oh, right. Good news. | 对了 有个好消息 |
[20:30] | Linda’s fine, and Maze is, well, Maze. | 琳达过得不错 麦兹的话 那个 还是那个样子 |
[20:34] | And I figured out how to fix things between us. | 还有我想出了修补我们关系的方法 |
[20:38] | -Oh, how’s that? -Well, you’re going to tell me what to do. | -此话怎讲? -你来告诉我要怎么做 |
[20:42] | Ah, well, I’m sure that makes sense to someone. | 我相信有人会觉得这能行 |
[20:44] | Yes. | 当然 |
[20:45] | Anyhow, so Matt had no family, lived alone… | 总之 马特没有家人 一个人住… |
[20:48] | If he had a drug problem, why not stay home? | 如果他药物成瘾 为什么不待在家里? |
[20:50] | Illicit venue for illicit acts, I suppose. | 在违法地点干违法的事吧 我猜 |
[20:54] | Be prepared for a good old-fashioned Hollywood den of sin. | 准备好见证一个传统的好莱坞毒窝 |
[21:02] | Well, this place looks pretty tidy. | 这地方看起来挺整洁的 |
[21:04] | Doesn’t look like a drug den to me. | 我觉得这里不像毒窝 |
[21:06] | I knew TV writing isn’t all hookers and blow like the ’80s, | 我虽然知道电视编剧的生活 不像80年代那样纸醉金迷 |
[21:11] | but I had no idea how sad it had got. | 但我没想到这么悲惨 |
[21:13] | Over here? Number 18? | 就这里?18号房间? |
[21:15] | Hold on, someone’s in there. | 慢着 有人在那儿 |
[21:18] | -Freeze! LAPD! -Freeze! LAPD! | -别动!洛杉矶警局! -别动!洛杉矶警局! |
[21:20] | -Drop the gun! -Drop the gun! | -把枪放下! -把枪放下! |
[21:22] | Wait. I’m a real cop with a real gun. | 我是带着真枪的真警察 |
[21:25] | That’s a prop. | 那是个道具 |
[21:27] | Put it down. | 把它放下 |
[21:28] | Sorry. Force of habit. | 抱歉 我习惯了 |
[21:30] | Well, that little showdown will be fueling my fantasies for the next few millennia. | 这场对决会在未来几千年 为我的幻想增添画面 |
[21:35] | -What are you two doing here? | 你们在这儿干什么? |
[21:36] | Trying to solve the case, of course. | 当然是为了解决案件 |
[21:38] | We can do it on TV. | 我们可以在电视上这么做 |
[21:40] | Why not in real life? | 现实生活中为什么不行呢? |
[21:42] | -Mm. -How did you find out about this place? | 你们是怎么找到这个地方的? |
[21:45] | I found this… | 我找到了这个… |
[21:47] | where Matt was killed. | 在马特被杀的地方 |
[21:49] | Fell out of his pocket. | 从他口袋里掉出来的 |
[21:51] | Just a little thing I like to call “evidence.” | 只是一个我喜欢称之为“证据”的东西 |
[21:55] | You stole evidence from the crime scene? | 你们从犯罪现场偷走了证据? |
[21:57] | To be fair, Detective, that is absolutely on-brand. | 公平地说 警探 这很符合他的形象 |
[22:00] | Well, this is really bringing it back. | 这感觉就像回到了从前 |
[22:02] | I’d almost forgotten how much fun solving murders is. | 我几乎都快忘了办凶杀案多有趣 |
[22:05] | Uh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[22:11] | What are you doing with this idiot? | 你和这个傻瓜在一起干什么? |
[22:14] | Well, he was going to come with or without me, | 反正他自己也会来 |
[22:16] | and at least if I’m here, I can keep him safe. | 如果我跟着 至少能保证他的安全 |
[22:19] | I didn’t realize you two were this close. | 我没想到你们这么亲近 |
[22:22] | Oh, yeah. | 噢 是的 |
[22:24] | And if something does happen to him, our show dies for real, | 如果他发生了什么事 我们的电视剧就真的没了 |
[22:28] | and I cannot go through another pilot season. | 我可不想再经历一次试播季了 |
[22:32] | I’ve just realized why this place feels so familiar. | 我才想起来这个地方的感觉 为什么这么熟悉 |
[22:35] | This is where Matt was living when I first met him. | 我第一次遇见马特时 他就住在这里 |
[22:37] | Matt mentioned he had a place he liked to hide from the world when he was writing, | 马特提到他有一个在写作时 能让他远离世界的地方 |
[22:41] | where none of the execs could find him. | 在那里电视台高层都找不到他 |
[22:44] | Oh, so he didn’t hole up here to go on a drug binge. | 所以他不是窝藏在这儿疯狂吸毒 |
[22:47] | He came here to reconnect with a time in his life where he felt control | 他在这儿是为了重新找回 对自己命运的 |
[22:51] | over his fate. | 控制权 |
[22:52] | Returning to the place where it all began. | 回到了一切开始的地方 |
[22:54] | Yearning to find buzz– | 渴求着灵感… |
[22:55] | Okay, thank you. | 好了 谢谢你 |
[22:57] | Okay, you two, out, all right? | 好吧 你们两个出去 好吗? |
[22:58] | I have to bag the whole place for evidence, | 这整个地方都属于证据 |
[23:00] | and you both are not cops. | 你们都不是警察 |
[23:01] | -So play time’s over. Out! -D–Don’t… | 所以游戏时间结束了 出去! |
[23:03] | Don’t take offense. She used to say the exact same thing to me. | 别介意 她曾经也对我说过一样的话 |
[23:10] | And you, too. | 你也是 |
[23:11] | Out. | 出去 |
[23:12] | Right, well, if that’s what you’re telling me, Detective– | 好吧 如果这是你说的 警探… |
[23:15] | I am, yes. I’m feeling a little… | 是我说的 我现在觉得有点… |
[23:18] | uh, overwhelmed by, | 不知所措… |
[23:21] | um, well, you right now. | 那个 因为你的缘故 |
[23:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[23:33] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[23:34] | Dude had a glamorous job, tons of money, | 这哥们儿有个光鲜的工作 成堆的钱 |
[23:38] | and he ate Panda Express, like, six times a week. | 但是他一周六天都在吃中餐外卖 |
[23:41] | People are who they are, I guess. | 我想是本性难移吧 |
[23:43] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:45] | Do you believe in the idea of predestination? | 你相信宿命论吗? |
[23:48] | Where you’re forced to walk a path that’s already laid out for you? | 你注定要走上天为你铺好的道路? |
[23:51] | Are you kidding? | 你在说笑吗? |
[23:52] | My childhood and family background, surrounded by criminals and dirt bags, | 我的童年和家庭充满了罪犯和渣滓 |
[23:56] | I should’ve ended up in jail. | 我本应该会进监狱的 |
[23:58] | But instead, I chose to get right with the Big Guy, | 但是 我选择和上帝好好相处 |
[24:02] | walk the straight and narrow, and here I am, | 过上诚实正当的生活 再看看现在的我 |
[24:04] | living proof that people can change old, bad patterns. | 我就是人可以改变过去的坏模式的 典范 |
[24:11] | You got a text. | 你有条短信 |
[24:13] | Oh! Whoa, that’s a penis. That’s a tattooed penis. | 哇哦 那是根鸡巴 纹了身的鸡巴 |
[24:16] | Some patterns are harder to change than others. | 有些模式比其他的更难改变 |
[24:18] | Wow… Uh, looks familiar. | 哇哦 看着有点熟悉 |
[24:20] | Wait, you know Craig? No, this. | -等等 你认识克雷格? -不 是这个 |
[24:24] | No, I don’t know Craig and his tattooed penis. | 不 我不认识克雷格和他纹身的鸡巴 |
[24:36] | Hey, pal. | 嘿 哥们儿 |
[24:37] | -Come on, man, that’s my cup. -Is it? | -拜托 那是我的杯子 -是吗? |
[24:40] | Are you doing okay? | 你还好吗? |
[24:42] | Just fine, up until this very moment. | 挺好的 直到现在 |
[24:43] | I’m just listening to the detective. | 我只是照着警探的话做 |
[24:48] | What, you’re listening to her from out here? | 什么 你在这外面听她说话? |
[24:50] | Well, I’m certainly not listening to you, so goodbye. | 反正我不听你的 所以再见 |
[24:53] | -I know you’re trying to push me away. | 我知道你想把我推开 |
[24:55] | I brought curiosity in that, | 我对此很好奇 |
[24:56] | and I realized you’re just in a projective state, | 我意识到你只是在投射感情 |
[24:58] | ’cause you’re feeling vulnerable right now, and that’s pretty scary. | 因为你现在觉得很脆弱 这是非常可怕的 |
[25:02] | Detective Douche, | 人渣警探 |
[25:04] | if you want to see something really scary, | 如果你想看看真正可怕的东西 |
[25:06] | wait until you see what your new all-soy diet is doing to your bone density. | 就等着看你的全大豆饮食 会对你的骨密度做些什么吧 |
[25:09] | You got a lot of ugly pictures in your head, man. | 你脑海里有很多丑恶的画面 |
[25:11] | You need to work on positive visualization. | 你需要更积极的想法 |
[25:13] | I made a lot of progress with that. It can help you. | 我在那方面有很大的进展 我可以帮你 |
[25:19] | Actually, maybe you can help me. | 也许你真能帮得上我 |
[25:21] | This cosmic impotence, | 这种巨大的无力感 |
[25:23] | the knowledge that you’re the plaything of a cruel, uncaring God, | 你是残忍冷漠的上帝的玩物的事实 |
[25:27] | the suffocating feeling that everything you’ve ever accomplished is meaningless… | 你所做的一切都没有意义 这种窒息的感觉… |
[25:33] | You’re the perfect person to ask about these things. | 这种事来问你是最合适的 丹尼尔 |
[25:35] | Tell me, when you were born… | 告诉我 你出生的时候… |
[25:36] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[25:37] | So, we have a new suspect in Matt Owen’s murder. | 马特欧文斯的案子有了新的嫌疑人 |
[25:43] | A hot cinnamon vape cartridge? | 辣肉桂味电子烟弹盒? |
[25:45] | Really, Detective, no one is more horrified by this than me, | 说真的 警探 没有人比我 更害怕这个东西了 |
[25:48] | but it doesn’t make Diablo our killer. | 但这不意味着迪亚波罗就是凶手 |
[25:50] | No, but Diablo did say that he hadn’t been to that room before. | 没错 但是迪亚波罗确实说过 他之前没去过那个房间 |
[25:54] | Ella found this buried in two days of Matt’s trash, so why lie? | 艾拉在马特放了两天的垃圾桶里 发现了这个 他为什么撒谎? |
[25:59] | That cheeky devil. | 那个狡猾的恶魔 |
[26:03] | I just don’t get it, Detective. | 我只是不明白 警探 |
[26:05] | Why would an actor kill a man who gave him the role of a lifetime? | 为什么一个演员谋杀了 给了他此生最佳角色的人? |
[26:13] | Sir, please, your scene was supposed to start 40 minutes ago. | 先生 你的戏40分钟前就该开始拍了 |
[26:20] | Uh, stand aside, please. | 请靠边 |
[26:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:31] | Oh, man. | 噢 天呐 |
[26:43] | How could nobody notice him missing since lunch? | 怎么没人发现他午餐后就消失了? |
[26:46] | I mean, this man is the entire show. | 这个人就是整部剧的灵魂 |
[26:48] | None of these people would even exist without him here. | 要是没有他 这些人都不会存在 |
[26:51] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[26:53] | Yep, everyone around is just here to service you… | 对 这里所有人都是来服务你的… |
[26:56] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[26:57] | Diablo. I mean Diablo. | 迪亚波罗 我是说迪亚波罗 |
[26:59] | Anyhow, so, yes, he was stabbed, too, hopefully with the same instrument. | 总之 对 他也被刺杀了 很可能是同一件凶器 |
[27:03] | If we can find the murder weapon– | 如果我们可以找到凶器… |
[27:04] | Found the murder weapon! | 找到凶器了! |
[27:06] | It’s actually a prop from the show, | 这本来是剧组的道具 |
[27:09] | supposed to be the only blade that can kill the Devil. | 本来是唯一可以杀死恶魔的刀刃 |
[27:13] | -How ironic is that, right? -Hi-ya! | 多讽刺啊 对吧? |
[27:19] | Sorry, that seemed a lot funnier in my head. | 抱歉 我想象的时候更好笑 |
[27:21] | -I’m sure. -Um… | 当然 |
[27:23] | That’s rubber. It can’t be the murder weapon. | 这是橡胶的 不可能是凶器 |
[27:25] | Uh, well, this is the stunt murder weapon. | 那个 这是替代的凶器 |
[27:27] | See, this is the rubber version they use for action sequences. | 是这样 这把橡胶刀是动作戏用的 |
[27:31] | The one they use for close-ups is sharp and metal, so… | 特写镜头用的那把是金属的 很锋利 所以… |
[27:35] | we find that one, we find our murderer. | 找到那一把 就能找到凶手 |
[27:47] | Blaze, | 布雷兹 |
[27:48] | tell the girls to swap their G-strings for evening gowns tomorrow night. | 让姑娘们把明晚的礼服换成丁字裤 |
[27:52] | Wow. | 哇哦 |
[27:53] | It’s like looking into a mirror. | 就像在照镜子 |
[27:57] | Of course, my liege. | 没问题 我的君主 |
[28:00] | Simpler times. | 朴实的日子 |
[28:02] | Me and Lucifer, together, | 我和路西法 在一起 |
[28:05] | side by side for eons. | 肩并肩 无数个世纪 |
[28:08] | …waste my demonic diesel behind this bar. | 在这家酒吧后面浪费了我的恶魔柴油 |
[28:12] | Now everyone just comes and goes. | 现在所有人都只是过客 |
[28:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:19] | Maze, you know I’m not going anywhere… | 麦兹 你知道我哪儿也不会去… |
[28:22] | right? | 对吧? |
[28:24] | Maybe not on purpose, but… | 或许不会自己离开 但是… |
[28:26] | you’re gonna drop dead in, what, five years? | 你可能 五年后就去世了? |
[28:30] | How old do you think I am? | 你觉得我有多老? |
[28:33] | I don’t know, 30? | 我不知道 三十岁? |
[28:37] | Maze, you have nothing to worry about. | 麦兹 你什么都不用担心 |
[28:40] | I’m going to be around for a while. | 我暂时还死不了 |
[28:42] | And then I’ll be down in Hell, | 然后我就会下地狱 |
[28:45] | and I guess we can spend the rest of eternity together, right? | 我想我们可以一起度过剩下的永恒 对吧? |
[28:51] | Sure, I guess. | 当然 |
[28:55] | I think what you’re struggling with is a fear of abandonment. | 我觉得纠缠你的是被抛弃的恐惧 |
[29:01] | It’s completely normal. | 这非常正常 |
[29:04] | It comes from… | 这是因为… |
[29:07] | someone important to you letting you down in your youth. | 在你年少时某个重要的人让你失望了 |
[29:10] | I didn’t have anyone important in my youth, Linda. | 我年少时没有重要的人 琳达 |
[29:15] | Just my blades. | 我只有我的刀 |
[29:18] | They have never let me down. | 它们从不让我失望 |
[29:20] | It can cause a lot of anxiety in intimate relationships. | 在一段亲密关系里可能会产生焦虑 |
[29:25] | You know, but it’s something we can work on… | 但这是我们可以解决的问题… |
[29:27] | Oh, my. | 噢 天呐 |
[29:28] | …suffers most is the Devil himself. | 最受折磨的是恶魔自己 |
[29:30] | I suppose that’s me. | 我猜那个是我 |
[29:32] | …back into Hell itself. But until that day, | …自己回到地狱 但在那之前 |
[29:35] | I intend to enjoy the Earth. | 我愿享受人间 |
[29:37] | Come here, Doctor. I’m ready for my treatment. | 过来 医生 我准备好接受治疗了 |
[29:45] | This is gonna be good. | 这肯定会很精彩 |
[29:46] | Yeah, I’ll have some of that. | 没错 我要来点那个 |
[29:50] | Great, thank you. | 很好 谢谢你 |
[29:52] | This one would have been amazing. | 这一集本来会很精彩的 |
[29:53] | Diablo was going to solve a crime in space. Oh. Mm-hmm. | 迪亚波罗要在太空解决案件 |
[29:57] | And what was Dancer doing, a zero-G striptease? | 那舞女要做什么呢 零重力脱衣舞? |
[30:01] | Have you read this already? | 你已经读过剧本了? |
[30:05] | Look, Detective… | 听我说 警探… |
[30:08] | I want you to know that I understand. | 我想让你知道我理解你的感受 |
[30:11] | I know how powerless I felt when Mom told me the truth about you. | 我知道我妈告诉我你的真相时 我有多无助 |
[30:14] | That’s right, your mother told you the truth. | 没错 你妈告诉了你真相 |
[30:16] | Unlike my partner, who kept a huge secret about my life from me. | 不像我的搭档 瞒着我 关于我人生的重大秘密 |
[30:19] | And now that you know, it’s hurt you, Detective, | 现在你知道了 你又受到了伤害 警探 |
[30:23] | and, look, I want to fix things, but you won’t let me, | 听我说 我想做出弥补 但你不让我这么做 |
[30:25] | -so what should I have done? -Hey, guys? | -所以我又能做什么? -嘿 两位? |
[30:28] | A PA was supposed to be sitting at the door to Diablo’s trailer, | 有个制片助理本来应该 守在迪亚波罗的拖车门口的 |
[30:30] | but she got called away right around the time he was murdered. | 但她在他被杀的那段时间被叫走了 |
[30:33] | Great, so whoever called her away could be the murderer. Who was it? | 很好 叫走她的那个人很可能是凶手 那是谁? |
[30:36] | Second AD called her away. | 第二副导演把她叫走的 |
[30:37] | Well, the second it is. | 那就是二副导了 |
[30:38] | But he got the message from the first AD… | 但他是从第一副导演那儿得到消息的 |
[30:40] | The first. | 第一 |
[30:41] | …who was passing on the message | 他本来也只是在传达 |
[30:43] | that the AD needed to be on set in the first place. | 副导演需要去片场的消息 |
[30:45] | For Dad’s sake, who put in the request? | 看在老爸的份上 谁提的要求? |
[30:46] | More importantly, who was smart enough to launder it through multiple people? | 更重要的是 谁那么聪明 通过多人传话隐藏自己? |
[30:49] | Keri Belwood. | 凯莉贝尔伍德 |
[30:51] | The second on the show. | 电视剧的二把手 |
[30:54] | Great. | 很好 |
[30:56] | Re-casting is not such a crazy idea. | 重新找演员不是什么疯狂的主意 |
[30:59] | He’s the Devil, right? He could change how he looks. | 他是恶魔 对吧? 他可以改变自己的形象 |
[31:02] | We’ve got a good relationship with Ice Cube, | 我们和艾斯库伯的关系不错 |
[31:04] | so maybe we could talk to his agent– | 或许可以找他的经纪人谈谈… |
[31:06] | Please tell me you’re here to put me out of my misery. | 请告诉我你是来终结我的苦难的 |
[31:08] | Could be, yes. | 有这个可能 |
[31:10] | Why did you take the PA off Diablo’s trailer? | 你为什么把制片助理 从迪亚波罗的拖车旁引开? |
[31:13] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[31:14] | I’ve been on notes calls all day. You can ask my assistant. | 我整天都在打电话 你可以问我的助理 |
[31:16] | The same assistant that provided your alibi for Matt’s brutal stabbing? | 同一个为你做马特凶杀案的 不在场证明的助理? |
[31:20] | Everyone knows you need to pay your dues in Hollywood, | 大家都知道 在好莱坞需要努力往上爬 |
[31:22] | but what kind of promotion do you get for helping your boss beat murder charges? | 不过 帮助上司脱罪 可以得到什么样的升职? |
[31:26] | You knew exactly how to manipulate the AD chain to get Diablo alone. | 你知道如何操控副导演链条 好让迪亚波罗落单 |
[31:29] | You guys have got to be kidding me. | 你们别开玩笑了 |
[31:32] | -Why would I kill the star of what’s suddenly my show? | 我为什么要杀了我突然接手的 电视剧的明星? |
[31:35] | Look what I’m putting up with now. | 看看我现在都得忍受什么 |
[31:37] | Hello, what’s this? | 你好 这是什么? |
[31:39] | Research files for cases on the show. | 电视剧里案子的档案 |
[31:42] | Excuse me, that’s private. | 不好意思 那是保密的 |
[31:49] | Well, it appears that someone’s been taking their research | 看来有人把他们的研究 |
[31:53] | a little too seriously. | 有点太当真了 |
[31:55] | That is not mine. | 那不是我的 |
[31:56] | -I didn’t put that there. -Really? | -不是我放在那儿的 -是吗? |
[31:58] | Keri Belwood, you’re under arrest. | 凯莉贝尔伍德 你被捕了 |
[32:00] | What, are you serious? This is ridiculous! | 什么 你说真的吗?这太荒唐了! |
[32:21] | I’m trying to say this from a constructive place. | 我只是提一个建设性的想法 |
[32:25] | I can feel your negative vibrations from across the room, man. | 我从屋子对面都能感受到你的负能量 |
[32:29] | Well… | 那么 |
[32:31] | then you should probably move even further away. | 那你应该离得更远一点 |
[32:33] | I’ve just given the detective space for the moment. | 我只是想暂时给警探一点空间 |
[32:36] | You can give me space forever. | 你可以永远给我空间 |
[32:39] | It’s just your pain talking. | 你这么说都是因为你的痛苦 |
[32:42] | Do you know, of all the ways you humans try to control your lives, | 你知道 在你们人类试着控制人生的 那么多方法里 |
[32:47] | these silly New Age superstitions are by far the most embarrassing. | 这些愚蠢的新时代迷信 是至今最尴尬的 |
[32:51] | I should be having a field day watching you make a fool of yourself like this, | 看你这样出洋相 我应该乐不可支才对 |
[32:54] | but honestly, Daniel, it just… | 但是说真的 丹尼尔 我只是… |
[32:57] | it just makes me sad. | 我只是觉得难过 |
[32:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:02] | Is it all bullshit? | 这一套是否都是胡扯? |
[33:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:06] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[33:08] | Probably. | 可能 |
[33:11] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[33:13] | ‘Cause losing Charlotte made me realize… | 因为失去夏洛特让我意识到… |
[33:17] | we have so little control over our lives. | 我们的人生不受自己控制 |
[33:21] | I was so pissed off about it for so long. | 我为此沮丧了很长时间 |
[33:23] | But this… | 但这个… |
[33:27] | It keeps my mind positive, | 这让我保持乐观 |
[33:29] | and it helps me. | 对我有帮助 |
[33:32] | I need every win I can get, man. We all do. | 我需要把握机会争取每一次胜利 我们都是 |
[33:35] | Even you. | 甚至包括你 |
[33:39] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔… |
[33:42] | I am lowering my walls and I’m willing to be reharmonized. | 我会卸下心防 我愿意和你重归于好 |
[33:46] | I’ll take the bracelet. | 我会接受手链 |
[33:52] | Oh, yes. Really. | 是的 真的 |
[33:56] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[33:57] | ‘Cause you need to want it. | 因为你得想要才行 |
[33:59] | -Just give me the damn thing. -You need to really want it. | -赶紧把那东西给我 -你得真的想要 |
[34:08] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[34:10] | Those are the personal notes from the actor who played Diablo. | 那是迪亚波罗的演员的个人笔记 |
[34:18] | Some wild theories about self-loathing, but we can’t get it all right. | 有一些关于自我厌恶的疯狂理论 但我们没有全部看懂 |
[34:21] | Oh, that is awful. | 太难看了 |
[34:22] | “Diablo in Space”? | “迪亚波罗在太空”? |
[34:24] | Oh, truly a great episode. | 真是很棒的一集 |
[34:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:28] | It’s such a pity we’ll never get to see it. | 很可惜我们再也看不到了 |
[34:38] | Coming. | 来了 |
[34:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[34:43] | I just thought you’d want to know that we arrested Keri for the murders. | 我觉得你会想知道 我们以谋杀罪逮捕了凯莉 |
[34:46] | I wanted to tell you in person. | 我想亲自告诉你 |
[34:50] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[34:52] | I wish I could say I was surprised, but… | 我想说我很吃惊 但是… |
[34:55] | Keri never stopped bitching about Matt. | 凯莉一直在说马特的坏话 |
[34:58] | “He cut all my jokes. | “他删掉了我所有的笑话 |
[35:00] | He was a hack. | 他是个廉价写手 |
[35:01] | He only let us order Tender Greens for lunch.” | 他只许我们午餐时点高级西餐” |
[35:04] | That’s actually pretty dead-on. | 那其实还挺准确的 |
[35:07] | Yeah, I just wish I had more motive why she would want to kill your co-star. | 是啊 我只希望能找到更多 她杀害你搭档的动机 |
[35:10] | Well, maybe he actually figured it out that she did it. I mean… | 也许他猜到是她干的 我是说… |
[35:15] | He wasn’t the brightest bulb, but… | 他没那么聪明 但是… |
[35:18] | he was surprisingly insightful. | 他很有洞察力 |
[35:21] | You two were close. I’m sorry. | 你们很亲近吧 我很遗憾 |
[35:24] | The thing is, when you’re stuck with someone in a situation | 关键是当你和别人陷在某个 |
[35:27] | you have absolutely no control over… | 你毫无控制的场景里时… |
[35:30] | I know it sounds silly to a real cop… | 我知道对一个真警察来说这很傻 |
[35:34] | but we were partners. | 但我们是搭档 |
[35:36] | No, it… It doesn’t sound silly. | 不 一点都不傻 |
[35:39] | You know, I know exactly what you’re talking about. | 我知道你在说什么 |
[35:42] | “I can’t believe you pulled it off, Diablo. | “我不敢相信你做到了 迪亚波罗 |
[35:46] | We made it back to Earth piloting a hijacked space shuttle. Insane!” | 我们驾驶着劫来的太空飞船 回到了地球 太疯狂了!” |
[35:51] | “You can say that again, Dancer. | “你可以再说一次 舞女 |
[35:53] | A devil in the heavens. | 天堂里的恶魔 |
[35:55] | But crime, it must be punished.” | 但是罪恶 一定会被惩罚” |
[35:57] | Daniel, the original actor playing Diablo is dead, not you. | 丹尼尔 死的是 原来扮演迪亚波罗的演员 不是你 |
[36:01] | Please, can we just give it a bit of life? | 拜托 多一点生气吧? |
[36:03] | Just set me up for the next line, okay? | 准备下一句台词就行 好吧? |
[36:05] | Big smile, just have fun with it. | 很乐意 很有趣 |
[36:08] | – -“Another case closed, Diablo. | “又解决了一个案子 迪亚波罗 |
[36:10] | So does that mean I can… | 那我是不是就能… |
[36:12] | put my bra back on?” | 把我的胸罩穿上了?” |
[36:14] | Oof. Well, it’s not Shakespeare, is it? | 毕竟不是莎士比亚 对吧? |
[36:16] | Oh, what’s going on here? | 你们在干嘛? |
[36:18] | You guys are acting out Diablo episodes | 你们在演迪亚波罗 |
[36:20] | -without me? -Well, we’re trying. | -还不带我? -我们在努力 |
[36:21] | “Don’t tell him the Devil made you do it.” | “别告诉他是恶魔逼你干的” |
[36:25] | -Huh? -We won’t. | 我们不会的 |
[36:26] | Damn. | 该死 |
[36:28] | Lucifer, you did so much prep on your character. | 路西法 你对你的角色准备很充分 |
[36:30] | I suppose I’m not surprised, though. | 但我并不意外 |
[36:32] | No, these are Diablo’s notes. Here. | 不 这些是迪亚波罗的笔记 你看 |
[36:35] | Previously they’d all been about the character, | 之前都是关于角色的 |
[36:36] | but these new ones are just gibberish. | 这些新的都只是胡言乱语 |
[36:39] | “Yearning equals freedom.” “Weapon equals Baphomet’s blade.” | “渴求等于自由” “武器等于巴风特的刀刃” |
[36:43] | Yearning? | 渴求? |
[36:45] | I knew the man was a genius. | 我就知道这人是个天才 |
[36:49] | These are Diablo’s notes on the case! | 这些是迪亚波罗对案件的笔记 |
[36:52] | He was investigating Matt Owen’s murder as well, and look. | 他也在调查马特欧文斯的谋杀案 而且你看 |
[36:55] | “Killer equals number two.” | “凶手等于二把手” |
[36:57] | Keri was the show’s number two. | 凯莉是电视剧的二把手 |
[36:59] | I can’t believe it, but he actually solved it! | 难以置信 但他真的解开了! |
[37:02] | Oh, Diablo, is there anything you can’t do? | 噢 迪亚波罗 还有你做不到的事吗? |
[37:04] | But didn’t Keri kill Matt to take his job? | 但凯莉是为了马特的工作 才杀了他的吧? |
[37:07] | I don’t think freedom was the yearning, man. | 我觉得自由不是她的渴求 |
[37:09] | Yeah, I don’t think Keri killed him at all. | 嗯 我根本不觉得是凯莉杀了他 |
[37:11] | Based on the stab wounds, | 根据刀伤的情况 |
[37:13] | I was able to confirm that the victims were killed by someone right-handed, | 我可以确认被害者是被右撇子杀死的 |
[37:16] | and Keri has repetitive stress injuries in her wrists. | 而凯莉的手腕有重复性劳损 |
[37:19] | I mean, it’d be highly unlikely | 也就是说 她几乎不可能 |
[37:21] | that she could stab someone with the force that made those wounds, | 用创造出那种伤口的力量去刺别人 |
[37:24] | especially with her non-dominant hand. | 而且那还不是她的惯用手 |
[37:25] | Well, it says it right here in black and white. | 这里白纸黑字写着 |
[37:28] | Diablo was certain the killer was number two. | 迪亚波罗很肯定凶手是二把手 |
[37:30] | Unless he meant someone else. | 除非他指的是别人 |
[37:34] | So, this is Diablo’s club. | 这里是迪亚波罗的俱乐部 |
[37:37] | Hades, | 冥府 |
[37:39] | where Christie Dancer was a stripper | 克里斯蒂就是在这里跳脱衣舞的 |
[37:41] | before she joined the police force to solve her father’s murder. | 后来她为了解决他父亲的谋杀案 加入了警界 |
[37:44] | Don’t worry, one of these bottles, there is actual booze in it. | 别担心 这些瓶子里有一个装着真酒 |
[37:49] | A little secret from the scenes where Detective Dancer has to get a confession | 这是舞女警探用大腿舞让人认罪的 桥段里的 |
[37:54] | with a lap dance. | 一个小秘密 |
[38:07] | -So how do you do it? | 所以你是怎么做到的? |
[38:10] | No, no, no. I mean, the way they write your character. | 不 我是说 他们那样写你的角色 |
[38:13] | I mean, she only exists to serve Diablo. | 她的存在只是为了服务迪亚波罗 |
[38:15] | So what’s the secret to getting up every day knowing everything you do and say is | 能做到每天起来知道自己要做的一切 而且都只是 |
[38:20] | only servicing another person? | 为了服务另一个人 有什么秘诀? |
[38:22] | Do you think there’s a secret? | 你觉得这里面有秘诀? |
[38:24] | It’s literally hell on Earth. | 这就是人间地狱 |
[38:26] | Saying those lines, wearing those clothes… | 说出那些台词 穿着那些衣服… |
[38:29] | Thank God it’s over. | 感谢上帝 一切都结束了 |
[38:31] | Now I can really push myself. | 现在我终于可以突破自我了 |
[38:34] | Okay, there’s this film. | 有一部电影 |
[38:35] | It’s a tiny indie, but the part is so great. | 是一部独立电影 但这个角色很棒 |
[38:38] | It’s this woman coming back from Afghanistan, | 是一个从阿富汗回来的女人 |
[38:40] | dealing with her mother’s Alzheimer’s. | 她要应对母亲的老年痴呆症 |
[38:42] | Now that I’m free, I can take the part, | 既然我自由了 就能接下它了 |
[38:44] | and the director’s so collaborative. | 那个导演也很容易合作 |
[38:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:48] | I’m rambling. | 我在胡言乱语 |
[38:50] | No. No, it’s just, um… | 不 只是…你说过 |
[38:54] | You said this was an amazing gig and that you were grateful to have it. | 这是个很棒的工作 你很感激可以参与 |
[38:58] | That’s true. | 没错 |
[39:00] | I was, but you gotta move on. | 是这么想过 但我必须向前看 |
[39:03] | When a gig ends, sometimes it’s easier to focus on the bad. | 一项工作结束时 有时关注糟糕的一面会好受一点 |
[39:07] | It’s actor stuff. We’re crazy. | 演员就是这样 我们很疯狂 |
[39:09] | Yeah, yeah. I totally get it. | 嗯 我很明白 |
[39:10] | And now you can showcase your talent on a show that lets you. | 现在你可以去能让你施展的片场 展现才华了 |
[39:14] | Well, for example, the impression you did of Keri. | 比如 你模仿的凯莉 |
[39:16] | I mean, that was really… really good. Dead-on. | 真的非常活灵活现 |
[39:20] | -You think so? -Yeah. | -你这么想的吗? -是的 |
[39:21] | Yeah, in fact, it would be nearly impossible | 是的 事实上 几乎不可能 |
[39:24] | to tell you two apart over the phone. Wait. | 在电话里把你们分清 |
[39:36] | Okay. I understand killing your showrunner for holding you back, | 好吧 我知道你杀死你的制片人 是因为他拖累了你 |
[39:41] | and I get you hiding the vape cartridge to frame your co-star, but why… | 我也知道你把电子烟弹藏起来 是为了陷害你的搭档 但是为什么… |
[39:48] | would you kill him when you wanted us to think he was the murderer? | 你想让我们认为他是凶手 却又把他杀了? |
[39:51] | Because that idiot “deduced my yearning” | 因为那个蠢货推理出了我渴求的东西 |
[39:55] | and figured out what I did! | 弄清楚了我的所作所为! |
[39:57] | He was honestly sweet, in a dopey way, | 他确实是个甜心 很好的人 |
[40:00] | but I wasn’t gonna let him take away the freedom I almost got myself. | 但我不能让他夺走我就快获得的自由 |
[40:04] | I am not spending the next six seasons with my main prop as a stripper pole! | 我不想未来六季 我的主要道具是一根钢管! |
[40:19] | So, Diablo was right. | 所以 迪亚波罗是对的 |
[40:21] | The killer was number two, | 凶手确实是二把手 |
[40:23] | on the actors’ call sheet. | 是演员表上的老二 |
[40:24] | How long have you been here? | 你到这儿多久了? |
[40:27] | Long enough to realize you have this totally handled on your own. | 足够我意识到这完全在你应付之中 |
[40:30] | As much as I appreciate the effort, I think I prefer my own club, | 虽然我很感激他们做出的努力 但我更喜欢自己的俱乐部 |
[40:34] | and I definitely prefer the way my father made you, Detective. | 我也更喜欢 我父亲把你造出来的样子 警探 |
[40:39] | Though I’m sure your tips would have been great. | 不过我相信你的小费肯定不菲 |
[40:43] | That wasn’t the right joke, was it? | 这个笑话不合适 对吧? |
[40:45] | I’m just not finding the right thing to say. | 我只是找不到合适的话说 |
[40:48] | I’m sorry, Detective. | 我很抱歉 警探 |
[40:49] | I wish you’d just tell me what to do. | 我希望你直接告诉我要怎么做 |
[40:53] | I… | 我… |
[40:55] | I don’t know if there is anything for you to do. I… | 我不知道你能做什么 我… |
[40:59] | I thought that I had found someone who had the answer, | 我以为我找到了拥有答案的人 |
[41:03] | someone who knew how it felt, someone… | 知道我的感受的人… |
[41:07] | who could help me cope with feeling… | 可以帮助我面对… |
[41:10] | so powerless. | 无助感的人 |
[41:13] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[41:32] | You have mentioned a few times now that you are worried about going to Hell. | 你刚才说了几次你担心会下地狱 |
[41:40] | What’s the problem? | 那有什么问题? |
[41:41] | I literally grew up there. | 我几乎是在那儿长大的 |
[41:43] | I, I turned out fine. | 我现在也很好啊 |
[41:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:46] | I mean, you’re right. | 我是说 你是对的 |
[41:47] | You’re right. I don’t… | 你是对的 我不… |
[41:49] | It’s just some stupid thing humans say. | 那只是人类说的蠢话罢了 |
[41:54] | But I want to know about you, though. | 但我更想了解你 |
[41:56] | Your… | 你的… |
[41:58] | abandonment issues. | 遗弃问题 |
[42:02] | I wouldn’t… | 我不会… |
[42:04] | call them abandonment issues. | 把那些叫做遗弃问题 |
[42:07] | They’re not issues. | 它们不是问题 |
[42:08] | I mean, who cares if Lucifer left me, right? | 我是说 如果路西法抛弃了我 谁在乎 对吧? |
[42:12] | Chloe left me. | 克萝伊离开了我 |
[42:22] | Then she left me. | 然后她离开了我 |
[42:28] | Why did she leave me? | 她为什么丢下我? |
[42:30] | Eve? | 夏娃? |
[43:08] | I was wondering when you’d show our face again… | 我正在想你什么时候会露面呢… |
[43:17] | brother. | 弟弟 |
[43:24] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[43:29] | So… | 那么… |
[43:30] | how do you like the mess I made, Samael? | 你喜欢我制造的混乱吗 萨麦尔? |
[43:36] | Trying to get under my skin, brother? | 想激怒我吗 弟弟? |
[43:38] | Well, I hoped turning your life upside down would do that, but… | 我本来以为你的生活被搅乱 可以激怒你 但是… |
[43:42] | if all it takes is a name, maybe I overestimated you. | 如果只需要一个名字的话 那我还是高估你了 |
[43:46] | Wondering why I’m doing all of this? | 想知道我为什么这么做吗? |
[43:48] | Not particularly. | 不是很想 |
[43:50] | Oh, right, you’re so above it. I forgot. | 噢 对了 你不在乎 我忘了 |
[43:53] | If we could all be as cool as you. | 如果我们都能像你一样冷静就好了 |
[43:56] | Well, isn’t that what this is about, Michael? Hmm? | 那和此事无关吧 迈克? |
[43:58] | It’s funny how turning my life upside down actually involved pretending to be me. | 有趣的是 搅乱我的生活还要假扮成我 |
[44:03] | It worked, didn’t it? | 反正有用 不是吗? |
[44:04] | It’s the only trick you ever pulled. | 这是你唯一的把戏 |
[44:07] | All our lives you wanted everyone to think | 我们这一生 你只想让所有人觉得 |
[44:09] | that you were the cleverer one, the big brain, but… | 你是更聪明 更有头脑的那个 但是… |
[44:12] | it’s only ever been about me, | 从来都只是因为我 |
[44:14] | about trying to be me. | 因为你想成为我 |
[44:18] | You always thought too small. | 你的想法总是太狭隘 |
[44:20] | Not like you, right? | 不像你 对吧? |
[44:22] | Lucifer the rebel, | 反叛者路西法 |
[44:24] | deciding you can do a better job than Dad? | 认为自己可以比爸爸做得更好? |
[44:30] | You know, | 你知道么 |
[44:31] | I wonder how you got that idea in your head | 我很好奇你一开始是怎么 |
[44:36] | in the first place. | 产生那个想法的 |
[44:38] | Right, that’s your play, is it? | 原来如此 这就是你的把戏 是吧? |
[44:41] | Taking credit for my failed rebellion? | 抢走我那失败的反叛的功劳? |
[44:43] | By all means, it’s yours. | 非常欢迎 都归你了 |
[44:45] | Now, you see, that is the best part. | 你看 那才是最棒的地方 |
[44:48] | All I did was plant the idea. | 我所做的只是植入了想法 |
[44:51] | You’re the one who chose do it. | 你是选择去做的那个人 |
[44:53] | You still get to keep all the blame yourself. | 一切都还是怪在你一个人头上 |
[45:01] | Your lies are so tedious, Michael. | 你的谎言太无趣了 迈克 |
[45:03] | Not as tedious as your denial. | 不如你的否认无趣 |
[45:08] | ‘Cause I’m not lying now, brother, | 因为我现在没有说谎 哥哥 |
[45:10] | and I think, deep down, you are realizing that. | 而且我觉得 你内心深处也意识到了 |
[45:14] | And once you realize that… | 一旦你意识到了… |
[45:17] | you’re gonna wonder… | 你就会想知道… |
[45:20] | maybe it wasn’t just the rebellion that was my suggestion. | 也许我的主意不只是反叛 |
[45:24] | What else? | 还有什么呢? |
[45:26] | What about your little sexcapade in the garden, or… | 你在花园里的性爱恶作剧 还是… |
[45:32] | your vacation here to Earth. | 你在人间的休假 |
[45:36] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[45:38] | It was quite easy, actually. | 其实还挺容易的 |
[45:40] | All it took was a little whisper here, | 只需要这里散播一点消息 |
[45:42] | a carefully orchestrated coincidence there, | 那里精心安排一点巧遇 |
[45:44] | and your pathological self-absorption, of course. Voilà! | 当然 还有你那病态的自大 瞧啊! |
[45:49] | All your idea. | 都成了你的主意 |
[45:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[45:54] | Because all our lives, you thought that you were better than me. | 因为我们这一生 你都觉得你比我更优秀 |
[46:00] | The great Lucifer Morningstar, but you’re not, are you? | 伟大的路西法晨星 但你并不是那样 对吧? |
[46:06] | You’re just Samael. | 你只是萨麦尔 |
[46:09] | Stop calling me that. | 别再那么叫我 |
[46:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[46:13] | Why don’t I call you what you know you really are? | 那我用你真正的样子叫你吧? |
[46:17] | Unworthy. | 不配之人 |
[48:00] | You may want credit for my decisions, but… | 你也许觉得我的决定都是你的功劳 但是… |
[48:06] | …I’m confident this one is all mine. | 我很自信这个决定都是我的主意 |
[48:22] | Lucifer. | 路西法 |
[48:24] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[48:26] | You look like hell. | 你看着像经历了地狱 |
[48:29] | Appropriate. | 倒也没错 |
[48:33] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[48:35] | the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[48:37] | I dealt with the Michael problem. | 我解决了迈克的问题 |
[48:40] | He won’t be impersonating me ever again. | 他再也不会假扮成我了 |
[48:43] | The bad news is that I’ve discovered… | 坏消息是我发现… |
[48:47] | apparently, he’s been manipulating me since the dawn of time. | 他从一开始就在操控我 |
[48:59] | Yeah, must be, um… | 嗯 那肯定… |
[49:01] | terrible to… | 很难受… |
[49:03] | not control your own fate. | 不能掌控自己的命运 |
[49:04] | All right. I get it, Detective. | 好吧 我懂了 警探 |
[49:07] | You’re struggling with feeling like you can’t cope. | 无法应付的感觉折磨着你 |
[49:09] | Well, welcome to the bloody club! | 欢迎来我的世界! |
[49:12] | You have no right to yell at me. | 你没资格朝我大吼 |
[49:14] | Our situations are nothing alike. | 我们的情况根本不一样 |
[49:16] | You are an angel. You deal with celestial craziness all the time. | 你是一个天使 你总是在面对神明的疯狂世界 |
[49:22] | I am just a person, Lucifer. | 我只是一个人类 路西法 |
[49:25] | Just a person | 一个人类 |
[49:26] | who was already dealing with the fact that I’m in love with the Devil, | 我已经在面对我爱上恶魔的事实了 |
[49:30] | and then… | 然后… |
[49:32] | I find out that I was made… | 我发现我是生来就注定… |
[49:36] | to feel that way. | 有这种感觉的 |
[49:40] | That my life isn’t my own, | 发现我的人生不是我自己的 |
[49:41] | so I am sorry if your brother is a jerk to you sometimes. | 所以我很抱歉你弟弟 有时候像混蛋一样对你 |
[49:52] | I… I… | 我… |
[49:54] | I spent thousands of years in Hell, imagining our reunion. | 我在地狱度过了几千年 幻想着我们的重逢 |
[50:01] | Getting my partner back, getting… | 找回我的搭档 找回… |
[50:05] | Getting you back. And now… | 找回你 而现在… |
[50:10] | I… | 我… |
[50:14] | I just thought it would go differently. | 我以为会是另一番情形 |
[50:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:23] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[50:27] | I thought what we had was real. | 我以为我们之间拥有的是真的 |
[50:54] | Decker! You home? | 德克!你在家吗? |
[50:57] | Come on, it’s 9:30. | 现在才九点半 |
[51:00] | Even you can’t be in bed. | 你不会已经上床了吧 |
[51:01] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[51:04] | She left quite abruptly, actually. | 她很突然就走了 |
[51:06] | She was quite upset. | 她很沮丧 |
[51:11] | I suppose you’re the person I wanted to talk to, anyway. | 反正我想找的人是你 |
[51:16] | I wanted to say that… | 我想说… |
[51:20] | that I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:22] | I shouldn’t have tried to stab you. | 我不该用刀刺你 |
[51:25] | Turns out you weren’t the one I was upset with to begin with. | 现在看来你其实不是让我沮丧的原因 |
[51:28] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[51:30] | You’re not upset with Lucifer? | 路西法没让你觉得沮丧? |
[51:36] | Well… | 那个… |
[51:37] | you should be. | 你应该沮丧的 |
[51:44] | Well, this night turned out better than expected. | 今晚比预想的还精彩 |
[51:47] | Now I get to cut out your lying tongue. | 现在我可以割下你爱撒谎的舌头了 |
[51:50] | You were right. You were right. | 你是对的 |
[51:52] | I’m a liar, and Lucifer always tells the truth, doesn’t he? | 我是个骗子 路西法从不撒谎 对吧? |
[51:57] | Oh, yeah, except for when he leaves things out. | 噢 对啊 除了他没说的部分 |
[52:00] | Like the secret that he kept from Chloe, | 比如他瞒着克萝伊的秘密 |
[52:04] | and the one that he’s keeping from you. | 和他瞒着你的秘密 |
[52:11] | What secret? | 什么秘密? |
[52:15] | I can’t tell you that. | 我不能告诉你 |
[52:17] | You won’t believe me… | 你不会相信我的… |
[52:19] | ’cause I’m a liar, right? | 因为我是个骗子 对吧? |
[52:24] | But… | 但是… |
[52:26] | I can tell you how to find it out for yourself. | 我可以告诉你如何发现秘密 |