时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | How do I look? | 我看上去怎么样 |
[00:18] | Yummy. | 帅得掉渣 |
[00:19] | That’s Nikki Carpenter. | 这是妮姬·卡朋特 |
[00:21] | MIT grad. | 麻省理工毕业生 |
[00:22] | Passed up offers from Google, | 放弃了去谷歌 |
[00:24] | SpaceX and Apple to save lives. | 太空X和苹果工作的机会 来拯救生命 |
[00:26] | Best senior analyst in the business. | 业内最好的高级分析师 |
[00:28] | No one’s better on a keyboard. | 键盘上最厉害的女人 |
[00:32] | You really should wear a tux more often, Mac. | 你该常穿燕尾服 小麦 |
[00:34] | Doesn’t really go with the grease under my fingernails. | 跟我指缝里的机油不搭 |
[00:37] | If you decide to ditch it, keep the tie. | 如果你回头要丢掉 领带别扔 |
[00:41] | I’m sure you’ll find other ways to use it. | 你肯定能找到别的用途 |
[00:43] | Already got a couple ideas. | 已经有几个点子了 |
[00:44] | Guys, you know this is an open channel | 你们俩知道这是开放频道 |
[00:46] | and I can hear you, right? | 我也听得到 对吧 |
[00:47] | Meet Jack Dalton, security and intel. | 他是杰克·达尔顿 负责安保和情报 |
[00:50] | Former Delta Force. | 前三角洲特种部队 |
[00:52] | Jack’s the kind of guy you want watching your back. | 杰克是照应你的不二人选 |
[00:54] | He’s been watching mine for years now. | 他多年来一直在照应我 |
[01:02] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[01:07] | Who loves you, baby? | 谁最疼你 亲爱的 |
[01:09] | And my name’s Angus MacGyver. | 我叫安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[01:11] | I have 12 first place science fair trophies, | 我有12座科学展头名奖杯 |
[01:14] | two years MIT, | 在麻省理工待了两年 |
[01:15] | three years diffusing bombs for the military. | 为军队拆弹拆了三年 |
[01:18] | And what do I do now? | 我现在做什么 |
[01:19] | A little of this, a little of that. | 搞点东 搞点西 |
[01:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[01:22] | We’re gonna need a fingerprint to access that safe. | 我们需要指纹才能打开保险箱 |
[01:25] | So, does it bother anyone else | 还有别人对我们 |
[01:27] | we don’t know exactly what’s in that safe? | 不知道保险箱里有什么感到不安吗 |
[01:29] | Intel says | 据情报显示 |
[01:30] | some weapon the host plans on selling | 是东道主今晚打算卖给 |
[01:32] | to the highest bidder tonight. | 最高出价者的武器 |
[01:34] | Hundred bucks says it’s nuclear. | 赌一百是核武器 |
[01:37] | Look, can we not take bets | 我们能不拿可能会 |
[01:38] | on what’s probably gonna get us killed? | 要我们命的东西赌博吗 |
[01:40] | Oh, relax. It couldn’t be worse than Cairo. | 放松 不会比开罗那次更糟了 |
[01:43] | We don’t talk about Cairo, remember? | 不提开罗的事 记得吗 |
[01:46] | What happened in Cairo stays in Cairo. | 开罗发生的事就留在开罗好了 |
[01:48] | Sister’s right. | 妹子说得对 |
[01:49] | Cairo is off limits, except for my therapist. | 开罗不许提 除了对我的治疗师[[心理医生] |
[01:53] | You see a therapist? | 你有心理医生 |
[01:54] | Massage therapist, but she’s a good listener. | 按摩治疗师 但她善于倾听 |
[01:59] | Okay, hoss, you got 30 minutes. | 行了 小子 你有30分钟 |
[02:02] | After that… | 之后 |
[02:04] | I’m crashing the party. | 我就要不请自去了 |
[02:06] | See you in 29. | 29分钟后见 |
[02:08] | Sir, one moment please. | 先生 稍等 |
[02:10] | Do you mind? | 不介意吧 |
[02:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:15] | It’s not a gun. | 不是枪啦 |
[02:17] | In fact, the number one thing that gets | 事实上 卧底特工被发现的 |
[02:18] | an undercover operative busted is a concealed weapon. | 第一原因就是私藏的武器 |
[02:21] | If I don’t have one, I don’t get busted. | 如果我不带 就不会被发现 |
[02:23] | What can I say? | 没办法 |
[02:25] | Lifelong Boy Scout. | 童子军训练一辈子忘不掉 |
[02:28] | And if I need a weapon, I’ll make one. | 如果我需要武器 我会自己造 |
[02:31] | Actually, I only lasted six weeks in the Scouts. | 其实我只在童子军待了六周 |
[02:35] | Enjoy your party. | 希望您玩得愉快 |
[02:36] | But if there was something I learned in my brief stint | 但如果说在我穿短裤和戴着女生反感的围巾 |
[02:38] | in short pants and female repellent neckerchief, | 那段短暂时间内学到了什么 |
[02:41] | it was always, “Be prepared.” | 就是永远 “做好准备” |
[02:51] | All right, guys. | 好了 |
[02:52] | We got some serious badassery in here tonight. | 今晚来了不少危险人物 |
[02:54] | Three on the FBI’s Most Wanted, two Interpol. | 三名联调局头号通缉犯 两名国际刑警通缉犯 |
[02:57] | That guy in front of you is linked to four terror networks. | 你面前那人与四个恐怖组织网络有关 |
[03:03] | That dress may look dangerous, but trust me, | 那条裙子看上去或许很危险 但相信我 |
[03:06] | the woman inside it is way more deadly. | 穿着的女人要更加致命 |
[03:08] | Patricia Thornton is the most successful | 帕特丽夏·索顿是美国历史上 |
[03:10] | clandestine operative in U.S. history, | 最成功的秘密特工 |
[03:12] | which is why you’ve never heard of her. | 所以你从未听说过她 |
[03:14] | Now she’s the director of field operations… | 她现在是外勤部主管 |
[03:16] | Mr. Greene. | 格林先生 |
[03:17] | You look lovely this evening, Miss Elcar. | 您今晚真美 艾尔卡女士 |
[03:20] | aka my boss. | 也就是我上司 |
[03:23] | You should really take the tour. | 你该到处转转 |
[03:25] | The art here is magnificent. | 这里的艺术品太美了 |
[03:26] | Oh, I certainly will. | 我会的 |
[03:31] | That’s the seller. | 他就是卖家 |
[03:35] | And the vault? | 保险库呢 |
[03:37] | The door’s behind you. | 门就在你身后 |
[03:44] | I was hoping you weren’t gonna say that. | 还希望你不会那么说呢 |
[03:46] | Exfil’s in Vienna. | 撤离点在维也纳 |
[03:47] | See you in 12 hours. Ciao. | 12小时后见 再见 |
[03:49] | All right, Mac, you’re up. | 小麦 上吧 |
[04:02] | When did you learn to speak Italian? | 你什么时候学了意大利语 |
[04:04] | When you said yes to Rome. | 你同意去罗马的时候 |
[04:48] | Some of the strongest forces we encounter | 有些我们每天都会遇到的 |
[04:49] | every day are invisible. | 最强大的力量是无形的 |
[04:52] | But if you know how they work, | 但如果了解其中的原理 |
[04:53] | you can bend them to your will. | 就能让其为己所用 |
[04:55] | Take magnetic fields, for example. | 比如磁场 |
[04:57] | Weak ones can be created by running | 单靠向电线通电 |
[04:59] | a current through a wire. | 就足以制造出弱磁场 |
[05:01] | But coil that wire around an iron core, | 但如果将电线饶铁芯缠成线圈 |
[05:03] | such as hinge pins, | 比如销轴 |
[05:05] | and your weak magnet gets stronger. | 弱磁就能变强磁 |
[05:08] | Coil that wire enough times, | 如果线圈匝数足够多 |
[05:10] | and you’ve got an electromagnet that will induce | 所得到的电磁铁 |
[05:12] | an invisible force strong enough | 就足以产生强大力量 |
[05:14] | to cause interference with nearby electronics. | 干扰附近的电子设备 |
[05:18] | The stronger the magnet, | 磁铁越强 |
[05:19] | the stronger the interference. | 干扰越强 |
[05:27] | Jack, you got company. | 杰克 有人来了 |
[05:34] | Hey, is this George Clooney’s house? | 这是乔治·克鲁尼家[著名演员]吗 |
[05:37] | Quick selfie for the girlfriend. Here we go. | 拍张自拍给女朋友看 来吧 |
[05:39] | Right there. Smile. | 就这样 笑一个 |
[05:56] | The art here is magnificent. | 这里的艺术品确实很棒啊 |
[06:39] | Uh, Nikki, are you seeing this? | 妮姬 你看到了吗 |
[06:41] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[06:42] | Full handprint biometrics. We got bad intel. | 全掌纹生物密码锁 情报不准 |
[06:45] | That print you lifted is useless. | 你偷的指纹没用了 |
[06:46] | So, uh, what’s plan “B”? | 那备用计划是什么 |
[06:49] | Same as always. | 和以往一样 |
[06:51] | Improvise. | 即兴发挥 |
[06:53] | Nikki, I need you to watch my six. | 妮姬 替我望风 |
[06:55] | Always do. | 向来如此 |
[06:57] | How come you never flirt with me like that? | 你怎么就从不那么跟我调情 |
[06:59] | ‘Cause I don’t have a daddy fixation. | 因为我没有恋父情结 |
[07:01] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[07:04] | How do you bypass a handprint scanner? | 如何绕过掌纹扫描器 |
[07:06] | There’s the easy way, and then there’s my way. | 有简单的办法 而我另有办法 |
[07:09] | Easy is leveraging the host to cooperate. | 简单的办法就是逼迫主人配合 |
[07:12] | That could get messy. | 但那可能会有麻烦 |
[07:13] | My way, fooling the scanner | 我的办法是让扫描器以为 |
[07:15] | into thinking I’m the last person who used it. | 我是最后的使用者 |
[07:17] | You see, every time we touch something, | 我们每次碰什么东西 |
[07:20] | we leave a little of ourselves behind. | 都会留下一些痕迹 |
[07:22] | That’s because our skin contains | 因为我们皮肤上的 |
[07:23] | salts and oils that are transferred onto the object. | 盐和油脂会沾在这些物件上 |
[07:27] | Add a little plaster dust to enhance the print, | 稍加点石膏粉来强化掌纹 |
[07:29] | the pressure of a firm hand, and voilà. | 再加上手掌的压力 就好了 |
[07:48] | Well, it’s not nuclear. | 不是核武器 |
[07:50] | That’s good. | 那是好事 |
[07:51] | It looks biological. | 像是生物武器 |
[07:53] | That’s not good. | 那就不是好事了 |
[08:05] | “Oops” like I just stubbed my toe? | 你是踢到了脚趾 |
[08:07] | Or “Oops” like I just may have started the zombie apocalypse? | 还是不小心开启了僵尸天启 |
[08:11] | Mac, get out of there now! | 小麦 快走 |
[08:26] | Oh, come on, this isn’t fair. | 拜托 这不公平 |
[08:55] | Jack, start the boat! | 杰克 启动船 |
[08:58] | Start the damn boat! | 快启动船 |
[09:04] | Go, go, go! | 快走 |
[09:24] | I think we got a problem here, Mac. | 我们有麻烦了 小麦 |
[09:26] | Check it out. | 快看 |
[09:29] | They hit our fuel line! | 他们打中了我们的燃料管 |
[09:30] | So, break out the chewing gum. | 把口香糖拿出来 |
[09:31] | It’s gonna take more than chewing gum to fix it. | 光口香糖是修不好的 |
[09:37] | We’re gonna be out of fuel in about 45 seconds. | 我们45秒后就要没油了 |
[09:39] | Here, hold this. | 拿着 |
[09:41] | No! | 不要 |
[09:42] | This really is Cairo all over again. | 开罗的事又重演了 |
[09:44] | Hey, Cairo was your fault, man. | 开罗的事得怪你 |
[09:45] | Hold this and get out of my way. | 拿着 闪一边 |
[09:47] | Whatever you’re gonna do, do it fast. | 不管你要做什么 赶紧的 |
[09:57] | Why are we going back? | 我们为什么要回去 |
[09:59] | We’re not! | 我们不回去 |
[10:04] | – Jump! – What?! | -跳 -什么 |
[10:32] | Nikki. | 妮姬 |
[10:35] | Nikki? | 妮姬 |
[10:38] | Nikki? | 妮姬 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 |
[10:48] | The canister, please. | 请把罐子给我 |
[10:51] | You let her go. | 放了她 |
[10:52] | That’s not how these exchanges work, Mr. MacGyver. | 交换不是这么做的 麦凯弗先生 |
[10:56] | You hand over the canister, | 把罐子给我 |
[10:58] | and I will let your friend live. | 我就饶你朋友一命 |
[11:01] | Don’t do it, Mac. | 别给他 小麦 |
[11:07] | Give it to me, | 给我 |
[11:07] | and nobody else will get hurt. | 就没人会受伤 |
[11:09] | Maybe I drop this right now, we all die. | 不如我把罐子丢到地上 大家一起死 |
[11:11] | You won’t kill her, but I will. | 你不会杀她 但我会 |
[11:14] | Don’t give it to him, Mac. | 别给他 小麦 |
[11:16] | You son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[11:17] | You think I’m playing? | 你以为我在唬你吗 |
[11:19] | The canister. | 罐子 |
[11:24] | I will not ask you again. | 我不会再说第二遍 |
[11:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:43] | No! | 不要 |
[11:57] | Yeah, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[12:00] | If this guy’s the hero, it’s not looking good. | 如果这家伙是男主 剧情不妙啊 |
[12:05] | But like my grandfather used to say, | 但就像我爷爷以前说的 |
[12:06] | whatever doesn’t kill you makes you want to get even. | 大难不死 必想报仇 |
[13:20] | Bozer. | 博兹 |
[13:22] | Just in time, roomie. | 来得正好 室友 |
[13:23] | I’m making waffles. | 我在做华夫饼 |
[13:25] | You know you don’t have to do this every day. | 你不用每天都这么做 |
[13:28] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[13:29] | You say you’re okay, but you’re not okay, all right? | 你说没事 但其实有事 |
[13:32] | Your girlfriend dies in a car accident | 你女友出差时 |
[13:34] | while on a business trip, you can’t tell me you’re okay. | 死于车祸 怎么还能说你没事 |
[13:36] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 |
[13:37] | My oldest friend is also my cover. | 我交情最深的朋友也是我的掩护身份 |
[13:40] | He has no idea what I do. | 他不知道我是干什么的 |
[13:41] | Eat your waffles. | 吃你的华夫饼 |
[13:42] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[13:43] | It’s a prop. | 道具 |
[13:44] | Penny lent it to me. | 潘妮借给我的 |
[13:45] | What’s it doing on the front lawn? | 为什么杵在草坪上 |
[13:47] | Bro, I told you. | 老兄 我说过 |
[13:49] | I signed up for CELLebration. | 我报名了手机天堂电影节 |
[13:52] | All right? The best movie shot on a cell phone wins five grand. | 最佳手机拍摄电影能拿五千块奖金 |
[13:55] | And I’m going all Michael Bay on this thing, all right? | 我要拿出迈克尔·贝的风范 |
[13:56] | Chinese jetfighters attack L.A. | 中国喷气战斗机袭击洛杉矶 |
[13:58] | Pearl Harbor meets Dr. Strangelove. | 《珍珠港》和《奇爱博士》混搭 |
[14:00] | I e-mailed you the sides a couple days ago. | 我几天前就把台词电邮给你了 |
[14:03] | Right, yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:04] | You want me to play General Wang. | 你要我饰演王将军 |
[14:05] | Bro, you’re the only guy I know who speaks Mandarin, all right? | 哥们 我就认识你一个会普通话的 |
[14:08] | And you took time off of work | 而且因为你一点事没有 |
[14:09] | because you’re so “Okay,” so do me a solid… | 还停工休假了 所以帮兄弟个忙 |
[14:13] | give me Wang. | 演我的王 |
[14:15] | Hey, don’t make me beg for it, all right? | 别逼我求你 |
[14:17] | I made you waffles from scratch. | 我可是给你做华夫饼了 |
[14:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:19] | Just one condition. | 一个条件 |
[14:22] | Change the name. | 把名字改改 |
[14:23] | All right. I’ll work on the rewrite after work. | 好 我下班后来改稿 |
[14:24] | Yo, eat those waffles. | 把华夫饼吃了 |
[14:26] | It’ll put a smile on your face. | 非常好吃的 |
[14:47] | Humans became the most dominant species on Earth | 人类成为世界上最优势的种群 |
[14:50] | not by being stronger or faster, | 并非是因为更快更强 |
[14:54] | but by being adaptable. | 而是因为能适应环境 |
[14:57] | We look at a sharp rock, and we see a spear. | 我们看到尖石头 就想用来做矛 |
[15:01] | We take a metal ingot, we turn it into handcuffs. | 我们可以把金属锭打成手铐 |
[15:05] | We look at a bobby pin… | 发夹 |
[15:09] | and we see a key. | 可以做钥匙 |
[15:16] | Now… | 现在 |
[15:17] | put them back on. | 再给我戴上 |
[15:29] | Thornton. | 索顿 |
[15:30] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[15:33] | You look good. | 气色不错 |
[15:35] | How’s the…? | 你的… |
[15:37] | Coming along. | 在愈合 |
[15:39] | You? | 你呢 |
[15:42] | I think about her every day. | 我每天都会想她 |
[15:46] | What are you doing here? | 你来做什么 |
[15:47] | Vacation’s over. | 假期结束了 |
[15:48] | It’s time to get to work. | 该回去工作了 |
[15:49] | Yesterday at 5:07 p.m. local time, | 昨天当地时间下午5:07 |
[15:52] | technicians for the Nargaard | 格陵兰纳伽德 |
[15:53] | research facility in Greenland sent out an S.O.S. | 研究中心的技术员发来了求救信号 |
[15:57] | Please… if anyone is getting this, | 如果有人能收到 |
[16:00] | please, we need help. | 帮帮我们 |
[16:05] | Ten minutes later, all 27 researchers were dead. | 10分钟后 27名研究员全部死亡 |
[16:08] | The CDC sent out a containment team to quarantine the building, | 疾控中心派出控制小组隔离大楼 |
[16:11] | figure out what happened. | 并查清事故原因 |
[16:12] | Well, looks like Ebola | 看上去像埃博拉 |
[16:13] | or some sort of viral hemorrhagic fever. | 或是某种病毒性出血热 |
[16:16] | But they never had any cases in Greenland. | 但格陵兰没出现过这种东西 |
[16:18] | Is this something new? | 新病毒吗 |
[16:18] | Try something old. | 是老病毒 |
[16:20] | 30,000 years old. | 三千年那么老 |
[16:21] | The CDC thinks it’s prehistoric. | 疾控中心认为是史前的 |
[16:23] | Something they dug up while fracking in Siberia. | 在西伯利亚进行水力压裂时挖出来的 |
[16:26] | We believe this virus is the biological weapon | 我们认为这种病毒就是三个月前 |
[16:29] | that you were sent to Italy to recover three months ago. | 你被派往意大利去取回的生物武器 |
[16:32] | Intel suggests this was a proof of concept demonstration to prove | 情报显示 这是个概念证明展示 |
[16:35] | that the seller was actually in possession of the biologic. | 是为了证明卖家持有这种生物武器 |
[16:38] | Up until now, the man who stole the virus from you… | 在此前 从你手中偷走病毒的人 |
[16:41] | You mean the man who killed Nikki. | 你是说 杀了妮姬的人 |
[16:43] | We’ve been trying to find him, | 我们一直在找他 |
[16:44] | assuming that he was the end user. | 并认为他是最终用户 |
[16:46] | But this latest intel suggests that he was | 但这一新情报显示 |
[16:49] | just another broker looking to make a sale. | 他也是个想卖东西的中间人 |
[16:51] | Any idea when or where? | 知道时间地点吗 |
[16:53] | – No. – Well, if we can’t find him, | -不知道 -如果不能找到他 |
[16:55] | we need to find the buyer. | 就得找到买家 |
[16:56] | Nikki downloaded everything from that night onto her hard drive. | 那晚上妮姬把一切都下载到她的硬盘上了 |
[16:58] | The face of every guest at that party. | 派对上每个客人的样貌 |
[17:00] | That’s our list of potential buyers. | 这就是潜在买家的名单 |
[17:01] | I already have our cyber team processing her computer. | 我已经让网络小组处理她的电脑了 |
[17:05] | Mac, I know you asked for some time, | 小麦 我知道你申请休假 |
[17:07] | but this requires somebody who can handle a biologic. | 但这事需要能处理得了生物武器的人去 |
[17:12] | The clock’s ticking. | 时间紧迫 |
[17:14] | We need you. | 我们需要你 |
[17:19] | The Department of External Services. | 外部服务部 |
[17:22] | DXS for short. | 简称外服部 |
[17:24] | Our job is simple: | 我们的工作很简单 |
[17:25] | protect the U.S. interests domestic and abroad. | 在国内外保护美国利益 |
[17:28] | But we do it differently than any other intelligence agency | 但我们的方式跟世界上 |
[17:31] | in the world, because no one knows we exist. | 其他情报机构不同 没人知道我们存在 |
[17:34] | Yeah, man, it’s good to be back. | 回来的感觉真棒 |
[17:37] | Patti, bring it in. | 小帕 抱一个 |
[17:41] | Director Thornton. | 是索顿主管 |
[17:43] | And human resources is still on the third floor, | 如果你需要复习 |
[17:45] | in case you need a refresher. | 人力资源部还是在三楼 |
[17:47] | No, I’m… I’m good with that. | 不用了 |
[17:50] | Nikki’s laptop give us anything? | 妮姬的笔记本查到什么了吗 |
[17:51] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[17:52] | We hit a wall of encryption that even our guys can’t crack. | 她的加密连我们的人都无法破解 |
[17:58] | She was good. | 她是很厉害 |
[18:00] | So good. But I think we’re gonna burn through the window | 非常厉害 但我们必须攻下来 |
[18:02] | we have to stop the sale. | 还得阻止出售呢 |
[18:04] | Mm, maybe not. | 或许不用 |
[18:06] | Maybe not. | 或许不用 |
[18:09] | Care to elaborate? | 可以说清楚吗 |
[18:11] | Yeah, but, uh, you’re not gonna like it. | 可以 但你不会喜欢的 |
[18:14] | Director Thornton. | 索顿主管 |
[18:17] | This is the young lady that’s supposed to be as good as Nikki? | 这就是那个据说跟妮姬一样厉害的姑娘吗 |
[18:21] | Jack, | 杰克 |
[18:22] | there’s nothing here but black marker. | 这上面全给涂死了 |
[18:24] | Which means it’s one hell of a résumé, am I right? | 说明她非常厉害 是吧 |
[18:31] | And how do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[18:34] | You know, I don’t want to know. | 算了 我不想知道 |
[18:39] | So, can you help us? | 你能帮我们吗 |
[18:42] | Is there anything you want to say to me? | 你有什么想对我说的吗 |
[18:45] | You help us out, I’ll put in a good word with the judge. | 你帮我们 我就去跟法官说句好话 |
[18:48] | That’s not what I’m talking about. | 我不是指这个 |
[18:49] | A reduced sentence. That should wipe the slate clean between us. | 减刑 这应该足以让我们两清了 |
[18:52] | No, it doesn’t. | 才不能呢 |
[18:52] | Look, whatever’s going on between you two, | 不管你俩有什么过节 |
[18:53] | can we put it aside right now? | 能不能先别提了 |
[18:55] | We have a serious problem, and, Riley… | 我们有个大麻烦 莱丽 |
[18:58] | we could use your help. | 我们需要你帮忙 |
[19:01] | What exactly do you do, Mr. MacGyver? | 你是做什么的 麦凯弗先生 |
[19:04] | You know how you hack computers? | 你是黑电脑的 |
[19:06] | Well, I hack everything else. | 我黑其他一切 |
[19:10] | I thought you said you sold bathroom tile. | 你不是说你是卖浴室地砖的吗 |
[19:13] | Do I look like I sell bathroom tile? | 你看我像吗 |
[19:16] | No. | 不像 |
[19:17] | You don’t look that smart. | 你不像有那个脑子 |
[19:20] | When we met, I was CIA. | 我们认识时 我在中情局工作 |
[19:23] | The people I work for now, | 而我现在的单位 |
[19:24] | the CIA doesn’t even know they exist. | 中情局一无所知 |
[19:28] | So you’re DXS? | 你是外服部的 |
[19:33] | I told you she was good. | 我说过她很厉害 |
[19:36] | I need to ask you something. | 我要问你件事 |
[19:38] | Are you guilty of the crimes that put you in here? | 你真的犯了你因之入狱的罪行吗 |
[19:39] | Mr. MacGyver, have you ever done anything to help someone, | 麦凯弗先生 你有过不顾自己的安危 |
[19:42] | knowing it might hurt you? | 帮助别人的经历吗 |
[19:45] | Well, that’s why I’m here. | 我就是因此进来了 |
[19:48] | Yes, I am guilty. | 我是有罪 |
[19:51] | And if I had to do it all over again, I would. | 如果让我再来一次 我还会那么做 |
[19:56] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:57] | You’re coming with us. | 你跟我们走吧 |
[19:58] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:59] | You have a unique skill set we can utilize. | 我们需要你的独特技能 |
[20:02] | Is it gonna be dangerous? | 会有危险吗 |
[20:04] | Our last analyst was murdered three months ago. | 我们上个分析师三个月前被杀了 |
[20:07] | Not the ideal recruitment slogan. | 这招募口号可不怎么样 |
[20:09] | What, you think it’s gonna be any easier for you in here? | 难道你在这里就安全了吗 |
[20:11] | I’ll take it over coffee with you any day. | 那也比每天跟你喝咖啡强 |
[20:13] | I don’t even drink coffee… | 我都不喝咖啡 |
[20:14] | You two are on time-out from now on. | 你俩给我消停点 |
[20:17] | If I help you, I want a reduced sentence. | 如果帮你 我要减刑 |
[20:20] | Like, zero days. | 直接出狱 |
[20:21] | And access to tech. | 并且可以接触科技设备 |
[20:24] | Unsupervised. | 不受监管 |
[20:25] | I can’t do that. | 这我做不到 |
[20:27] | DXS can move Christmas. | 外服部能改变圣诞节的日期 |
[20:29] | I’m not making any promises. | 我不能许诺 |
[20:33] | And if I say no? | 如果我拒绝呢 |
[20:37] | Ms. Davis… | 戴维斯小姐 |
[20:41] | you’ve already said you’re the kind of person | 你已经说过 |
[20:42] | who would do the right thing. | 你会做出正确的选择 |
[20:43] | So, you can spend the next five years | 你可以接下来五年里 |
[20:46] | in a five-by-six hole wishing you had said yes, | 待在五乘六的囚室里 后悔没答应我 |
[20:49] | or you can do the right thing now and thank me later. | 也可以现在做正确的选择 回头再谢我 |
[20:58] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 你怎么说 |
[21:02] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[21:03] | This is supposed to be an interview, not a jailbreak. | 这是审讯 不是越狱 |
[21:05] | Oh, you know how this works. I use the tools around me. | 你懂我 我善于利用身边的工具 |
[21:07] | This woman just happens to be the one I need | 而我需要这个女人 |
[21:09] | to succeed in this mission. Or, if you prefer, | 才能成功完成任务 还是你希望 |
[21:11] | I can let a 30,000-year-old weaponized virus | 我让被武器化的三千岁病毒 |
[21:13] | kill everyone on the planet. | 杀死全球所有人 |
[21:17] | I didn’t think so. | 我猜也是 |
[21:27] | Never seen encryption like this before. | 我从没见过这样的加密 |
[21:29] | I’ve been trying to extract her private key, | 我一直想提取她的密钥 |
[21:31] | but this thing has more logic bombs in it than Stuxnet. | 但这东西的逻辑炸弹比震网还多 |
[21:33] | I mean, if we’re not super careful, | 如果我们不小心 |
[21:34] | we could easily destroy… | 很可能会弄坏 |
[21:36] | What the hell are you doing?! | 你干什么呢 |
[21:38] | Why interrogate the prisoner | 为什么要审问囚犯 |
[21:39] | when you can just look inside her brain? | 直接看她的大脑不是更好 |
[21:44] | We’ll scan the data as read-only, | 以只读方式扫描数据 |
[21:45] | then search the disk image to extract the key. | 然后搜索磁盘映像提取密钥 |
[21:47] | Bypassing all the logic bombs. | 这样就可以绕过所有逻辑炸弹 |
[21:49] | I thought you said this was gonna be hard. | 你还说这很难呢 |
[21:53] | Facial recognition could take a few minutes. | 面部识别软件需要点时间 |
[21:56] | You guys got anything to eat? | 你们有东西吃吗 |
[21:57] | After you’re done. | 你先做完 |
[21:59] | You two suck. | 你俩真讨厌 |
[22:00] | Are you really not gonna be talking to me? | 你真不打算理我吗 |
[22:02] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[22:04] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[22:09] | What in the world is going on between you two? | 你们俩到底怎么了 |
[22:12] | Okay, I might have… dated her mom. | 我…跟她妈好过 |
[22:17] | That’s what she’s mad at you about? | 所以她才生你气吗 |
[22:19] | You know what, never mind. I’d be pissed at you, too. | 算了 换了我也一样 |
[22:21] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:22] | Dating her mom’s not the problem. No, no. | 不不 跟她妈交往不是问题 |
[22:24] | Riley doesn’t know it, | 莱丽不知道这事 |
[22:25] | but her old man was an abusive ex. | 但她老爸离婚前经常家暴 |
[22:27] | He comes over one night, starts throwing her mom around, | 他有天晚上过来 对她妈拳脚相向 |
[22:29] | so I tuned him up. | 所以我教训了一下他 |
[22:30] | And then he goes and he tells her that-that I was jealous. | 结果他走了 跟她说我当时是嫉恨才这么做 |
[22:33] | So, tell her the truth. | 那就告诉她实情 |
[22:34] | Come on, man. Who’s she gonna believe? | 拜托 你觉得她会相信谁 |
[22:37] | Me or dear old dad? | 我 还是她亲爱的老爸 |
[22:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:42] | Secret agents, gather round. | 秘密特工们 都过来吧 |
[22:44] | I got your jam. | 查到料了 |
[22:46] | This is the background of all the buyers that Nikki recorded. | 妮姬记录的买家背景都在这里了 |
[22:49] | Son of a bitch was at the party. | 这个混蛋在晚宴上出现过 |
[22:53] | You don’t remember seeing him? | 你不记得见过他吗 |
[22:54] | There was a lot of people. | 当时人太多了 |
[22:55] | He must have slipped out before I got into the safe. | 在我进保险库之前 他肯定溜走了 |
[22:58] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[22:59] | That’s the guy who shot Mac | 他就是朝小麦开枪 |
[23:00] | and killed our friend Nikki. | 杀死咱们家妮姬的人 |
[23:02] | His name is John Kendrick. Can you find him? | 他叫约翰·肯德里克 你能找到他吗 |
[23:04] | According to this, the guy’s on eight watch lists. | 资料显示 八份监视名单上都有他 |
[23:07] | If he’s still in the wind at this point, | 如果他现在还没被人发现 |
[23:08] | I highly doubt we’re gonna be able… | 我们很难能… |
[23:09] | Can you zoom in on his left wrist? | 你能放大他的左手腕吗 |
[23:11] | Yeah. | 能 |
[23:12] | What do you see, Mac? | 你看到什么了 小麦 |
[23:13] | Time zone. | 时区 |
[23:14] | His watch is set to nine hours earlier. | 他设置的时间早了九个小时 |
[23:16] | The West Coast of the U.S. is nine hours earlier than Lake Como. | 美国的西海岸比科莫湖早九个小时 |
[23:19] | I might be able to find him using a Shodan Map. | 用”撒旦地图”也许能找到他 |
[23:22] | See? I told you she was good. | 瞧见没 就说了她很厉害 |
[23:25] | What-what’s a… what’s a Shodan Map? | 什么是”撒旦地图” |
[23:26] | A map of every digital device connected to the Internet. | 所有联网设备的地图 |
[23:30] | Using this, I can access every traffic cam, | 用这个地图 我能连上西海岸所有的 |
[23:32] | ATM cam and unsecured surveillance cam on the West Coast. | 交通摄像头 ATM摄像头 未加密的监控摄像头 |
[23:35] | Is that real? Doesn’t sound real. | 现实吗 听起来不太现实 |
[23:37] | I’m inputting Kendrick’s photo and running an image search. | 利用肯德里克的照片 进行图片搜索 |
[23:47] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[23:49] | He’s in San Francisco. | 他在旧金山 |
[23:50] | This feed is live. | 这是直播信号 |
[23:51] | He’s not the only one there. Look. | 不只他一个 看 |
[23:53] | There’s Benjamin Chen. | 那是本杰明·陈 |
[23:54] | He was one of the potential buyers. | 他是潜在买家之一 |
[23:56] | Last whereabouts: San Francisco. | 最后出现地点 旧金山 |
[24:02] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[24:03] | Benny boy’s a Chinese national. | 小本还是中国人呢 |
[24:05] | Former military. | 退役军人 |
[24:06] | This charmer was disavowed by his own government | 这小伙儿被自己的国家抛弃了 |
[24:08] | and has an incredibly documented hatred for all things Uncle Sam. | 还有大量记录表明 他仇恨美国 |
[24:12] | Guy sounds lovely. | “小伙人不错呀” |
[24:14] | You said this is a live feed. | 你说这是直播信号 |
[24:15] | Can you follow him? | 你能跟着他吗 |
[24:19] | If Kendrick is in California to meet Chen, | 如果肯德里克到加州去见陈 |
[24:21] | that means we only have a few hours. | 表示我们只有几个小时了 |
[24:23] | You have to get there and stop the sale. | 你们得过去 阻止交易 |
[24:25] | – What about me? – Your work here is done. | -那我呢 -你的工作结束了 |
[24:28] | So what? You drop me off at the gift shop, | 怎么 你在”礼品店”把我放下来 |
[24:30] | then take me back to prison? | 然后送我回监狱吗 |
[24:31] | I’d like her to come with us. | 我想带她一起去 |
[24:32] | And I’d like to see you wear a clean shirt, | 我还想让你穿件干净衣服呢 |
[24:34] | but unfortunately, we can’t always get what we want. | 但可惜天不能随人愿啊 |
[24:36] | All due respect, ma’am, | 恕我直言 长官 |
[24:38] | we do need a new field analyst. | 我们确实需要一个外勤分析员 |
[24:39] | – She’s a hacker. – Titles really don’t matter to me. | -她是个黑客 -就是个称呼而已 |
[24:42] | She’s our responsibility until this is all over. | 这一切结束之前 她由我们负责 |
[24:44] | And if the virus is released, we’re all gonna die anyway, | 反正如果病毒被释放 我们都会死 |
[24:46] | so I mean… what’s the big deal? | 所以这点事算啥 |
[24:50] | All right, since we’re gonna die anyway. | 好吧 反正我们都会死 |
[24:53] | Get yourselves to San Francisco. | 你们去旧金山吧 |
[24:58] | So how are we gonna find this guy? | 我们怎么找这个人 |
[25:00] | No way he checked in under his real name. | 他不可能拿真名登记 |
[25:02] | You know, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[25:02] | We don’t have time to search room by room. | 我们没时间一间间搜 |
[25:04] | We’ll make him come to us. | 我们来引蛇出洞 |
[25:06] | How are we gonna do that? | 怎么引 |
[25:09] | Tinfoil. | 锡纸 |
[25:11] | He’s kidding, right? | 他说笑的吧 |
[25:12] | Oh, my man never jokes about tinfoil. | 我兄弟从不拿锡纸说笑 |
[25:23] | That old saying, “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire,” | 古语说 “有烟必有火” |
[25:25] | isn’t always true. | 并不总是对的 |
[25:28] | Sometimes, where there’s smoke, there’s just smoke. | 有时候 烟就是烟而已 |
[25:30] | Muriatic acid mixed with ammonia and tinfoil | 盐酸混合氨水 加上锡纸[铝] |
[25:33] | creates a chemical reaction that releases a lot of smoke | 产生化学反应 产生大量烟雾 |
[25:37] | with absolutely no other by-products. | 而不生成任何副产物 |
[25:46] | Please, everybody, proceed to the exits. | 请各位走向出口 |
[25:56] | Nikki? | 妮姬 |
[25:59] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[26:02] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[26:37] | Nikki! | 妮姬 |
[26:59] | MacGyver. | 麦凯弗 |
[27:02] | Well, I guess this is the end of your silly game of hide-and-seek, MacGyver. | 你那愚蠢的捉迷藏游戏结束了 麦凯弗 |
[27:12] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:15] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[27:16] | Mac, where you going? | 小麦 你去哪儿 |
[27:21] | What are you looking for? | 你找什么呢 |
[27:22] | It’s over, man. We got him. | 结束了 兄弟 我们抓到他了 |
[27:25] | No, it’s not. | 没结束 |
[27:26] | Nikki’s alive. | 妮姬还活着 |
[27:27] | What do you mean Nikki’s alive? | 什么叫妮姬还活着 |
[27:29] | I saw her. She was with Kendrick. | 我看见她了 她跟肯德里克一起 |
[27:30] | They’ve been in on this together. | 他们是同伙 |
[27:31] | Whoa, guys, time-out. | 两位 先别吵 |
[27:32] | Are you talking about the same dead Nikki? | 你说的是那个死去的妮姬吗 |
[27:34] | Your girlfriend Nikki? | 你女朋友妮姬 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:38] | How is that possible? | 怎么可能 |
[27:40] | We’re about to find that out. | 去问问看吧 |
[27:44] | That’s for making us think Nikki was dead | 这一拳是为了你让我们误以为妮姬死了 |
[27:45] | and for trying to kill my friend here. | 还想杀我朋友 |
[27:47] | Where’s the virus? | 病毒在哪儿 |
[27:55] | Oh, I got your attention now? | 现在能好好回答了吧 |
[27:57] | Nikki has the virus. I don’t know where it is. | 病毒在妮姬手里 我不知道在哪儿 |
[27:59] | Because you’re a bad guy, | 因为你是个坏人 |
[28:00] | I’m gonna reserve my right not to believe anything… | 所以你说的话 我保留 |
[28:03] | that you say. | 怀疑的权利 |
[28:04] | Nikki wanted to meet the buyer alone. | 妮姬想单独见买家 |
[28:06] | She thought it would be safer if we met up | 她觉得我们在交易后见面 |
[28:08] | after the transaction. I swear. | 更安全 我发誓 |
[28:11] | “I swear”? Really? | “我发誓” 不是吧 |
[28:14] | Why do guys like you always | 为什么你们这种人 |
[28:15] | try to convince guys like me that you’re honest? | 总想让我们这种人相信你很老实 |
[28:18] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[28:19] | You’re not honest. | 你不老实 |
[28:21] | That’s why you got another tool | 所以你现在两腿之间 |
[28:22] | between your legs right now. | 还有把气钉枪 |
[28:23] | What did you do to get Nikki to cooperate? | 你是怎么说服妮姬合作的 |
[28:25] | What did you threaten her with? | 你怎么威胁她的 |
[28:26] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[28:27] | Nikki would never do this | 如果你没有她的把柄 |
[28:28] | unless you had something on her. | 她绝不会做这种事 |
[28:30] | Look for a bank account in Prague in her mother’s name. | 查查她母亲名下的布拉格银行账户吧 |
[28:33] | You’ll find $5 million in there. | 里面有五百万呢 |
[28:39] | When you shot her, | 你朝她开枪时 |
[28:40] | the first round was a blank. | 第一枪是空枪 |
[28:42] | She insisted we make her disappear after the transaction. | 她坚持要我们在交易后帮她销声匿迹 |
[28:45] | It was non-negotiable. | 这是必须条件 |
[28:48] | And me? | 我呢 |
[28:49] | She wanted you unhurt, but hey… | 她不想让你受伤 但是 |
[28:52] | she understood it might get messy, if necessary. | 她知道事情变糟 就会采取非常手段 |
[28:59] | You got enough? | 收集够了吗 |
[29:01] | Every phoneme in the English language. | 英语的每个音素都齐了 |
[29:04] | What did you do? | 你们做了什么 |
[29:07] | Check the last call on that. | 查一下最后一通电话 |
[29:08] | It’s going to be Nikki. | 肯定是妮姬 |
[29:14] | Eliza Pittsinger. | 伊莱扎·比斯汀格 |
[29:16] | I would have chose beyoncé as an alias, but hey… | 我会选碧昂斯当假名 但各有所爱嘛 |
[29:18] | Call her. | 打给她 |
[29:26] | We shouldn’t be talking right now. | 你现在不该联系我 |
[29:29] | I took care of your friends. | 我搞定了你的朋友们 |
[29:33] | They’re not going to be bothering us anymore. | 他们不会再来捣乱了 |
[29:35] | Don’t call me again. | 别再打给我 |
[29:37] | I’ll see you in New York. | 纽约见 |
[29:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:43] | Call was voice over IP, routed using TOR. | 是网络电话 使用的是洋葱路由器[抵御流量分析] |
[29:46] | No way to trace it. | 无法追踪 |
[29:47] | There were planes in the background. She’s at an airport. | 背景音中有飞机的声音 她在机场 |
[29:48] | All right, I’ll look for cell towers at San Francisco International. | 我查下旧金山国际机场的手机发射塔 |
[29:51] | No, no, she’s not at SFO. | 不 她不在机场 |
[29:52] | Those engines were too small to be commercial. | 听起来是小型引擎 不是民用飞机 |
[29:55] | I heard a Bell Ranger. | 是贝尔骑兵号直升机 |
[29:56] | I think we’re looking for a private airport, | 我们该寻找私人机场 |
[29:58] | one that services planes and choppers. | 飞机和直升机都可以起飞的地方 |
[30:02] | Got something. | 查到了 |
[30:02] | It’s in San Carlos, ten minutes from here. | 在圣卡洛斯 去那里要十分钟 |
[30:04] | Call Thornton, tell her to ground all airplanes in the area. | 打给索顿 让她禁飞那个区域的所有飞机 |
[30:06] | We can’t let that virus leave the city. | 不能让病毒离开本市 |
[30:19] | Hang on. | 坐稳 |
[30:29] | – Mac! – Yeah, I see it. | -小麦 -我看见了 |
[30:32] | Where’s Mr. Wizard going? | “魔法大师”这是要去哪儿 |
[30:34] | I think he’s going to stop that thing. | 他应该是要拦下飞机 |
[30:40] | How’s he gonna stop an airplane? | 他要怎么拦下一架飞机啊 |
[30:46] | Yeah, I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你是怎么想的 |
[30:47] | This is insane. And guess what? | 这很疯狂 而且呢 |
[30:50] | I’m afraid of heights. | 我还恐高 |
[30:51] | But, this is one of those man-up moments in my line of work, | 但干这行有时会不可避免地遇到危急情况 |
[30:54] | that sometimes can’t be avoided. | 这时就必须拿出男人样子 |
[31:18] | All right, we got a problem. | 我们遇到个问题 |
[31:19] | Landing gear retraction has failed. | 起落架收不起来了 |
[31:20] | Manual is not responsive either. | 手动操作也没反应 |
[31:22] | San Carlos Airport control, | 圣卡洛斯机场控制中心 |
[31:24] | this is X-RAY-7 requesting emergency landing. | 这里是X光7号 请求紧急降落 |
[31:36] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[31:38] | Your friend just beat you in the mad dog crazy department. | 你朋友比你疯多了 |
[31:41] | I’m glad you’re talking to me again. | 真高兴你又跟我说话了 |
[31:42] | Don’t get cocky. | 别嘚瑟 |
[31:44] | You’re the only other one here. | 这里只剩你了 |
[31:45] | Good point. | 也对 |
[31:50] | Come on, come on. | 走 快走 |
[31:58] | Drop the gun, Nikki. | 放下枪 妮姬 |
[32:00] | Now! Or I swear to God, | 立刻放下 不然我发誓 |
[32:01] | I will put one in you for real this time. | 这次你真的会中弹 |
[32:04] | You want to shoot him, | 你想朝他开枪 |
[32:06] | you’re gonna have to go through me. | 就得先从我的尸体上踏过 |
[32:10] | Go ahead. | 动手吧 |
[32:11] | You already had me killed once. | 你已经派人杀过我一次了 |
[32:23] | Where’s the virus? | 病毒在哪儿 |
[32:34] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[32:38] | Tear this place apart. | 把这里搜个底朝天 |
[32:39] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[32:45] | Was everything a lie? | 这一切都是谎言吗 |
[32:50] | Not us. | 我们不是 |
[32:52] | Then why? | 那为什么 |
[32:54] | I thought you died trying to do something good. | 我以为你是为了做好事而牺牲 |
[32:59] | You were always the hero, Mac. | 你才是英雄 小麦 |
[33:02] | Not me. | 我不是 |
[33:08] | It’s not here, is it? | 病毒不在这里吧 |
[33:11] | Guys, stop looking. | 各位 别找了 |
[33:16] | She already sold it. | 她已经卖了 |
[33:28] | So, Nikki’s alive. Benjamin Chen is in the wind | 妮姬还活着 本杰明·陈消失了 |
[33:31] | and we don’t know when or where he’s gonna unleash that virus. | 而我们不知道他将在何时何地释放病毒 |
[33:33] | – I know it looks bad… – Bad?! | -我知道这看起来很糟 -很糟 |
[33:35] | Jack, bad is when you accidentally run over your neighbor’s dog. | 杰克 很糟是指不小心撞死了邻居的狗 |
[33:38] | This is a damn catastrophe of biblical proportions. | 这可是一场毁灭世界的大灾难啊 |
[33:42] | Eliza Pittsinger. | 伊莱扎·比斯汀格 |
[33:44] | I would’ve chose Beyoncé as an alias, but hey. | 我会选碧昂斯当假名 但各有所爱嘛 |
[33:47] | It’s here. The target’s San Francisco. | 是这里 目标是旧金山 |
[33:50] | Chen’s planning on releasing the virus here, isn’t he? | 陈打算在这里释放病毒吧 |
[33:53] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[33:54] | It’s Tokyo. | 是东京 |
[33:55] | Oh, you’re lying. | 你说谎 |
[33:56] | Eliza A. Pittsinger. | 伊莱扎·A·比斯汀格 |
[33:58] | I saw it on Kendrick’s phone, | 我在肯德里克手机上看到的 |
[33:59] | but I didn’t realize it until now. | 但我现在才意识到 |
[34:00] | Pittsinger wrote a poem in 1907 on the anniversary | 比斯汀格在1907年旧金山地震纪念日 |
[34:02] | of the San Francisco earthquake. | 写了一首诗 |
[34:04] | Over 3,000 people died in the fires. | 三千多人因大火丧生 |
[34:06] | Sometimes a purge is necessary to fix what’s broken. | 有时想要修复 就必须先清除 |
[34:08] | Don’t pretend this was about ideology. | 别装作是为了理念 |
[34:10] | You did this for a payday. | 你这么做是为了钱 |
[34:11] | Mac, did you ever ask yourself | 小麦 你就没问过自己 |
[34:12] | why our government wants that weapon? | 为什么政府想要那件武器吗 |
[34:15] | What are they planning on doing with it? | 他们打算怎么使用呢 |
[34:17] | We’re running out of time here, Mac. | 我们没时间了 小麦 |
[34:19] | Even if you find it, | 即使你找到了 |
[34:19] | the people I work for will stop at nothing to get it back. | 我效力的那些人也会不顾一切地夺回来 |
[34:22] | We’ll see about that, won’t we? | 那就走着瞧吧 |
[34:23] | No more games. Where’s Chen? | 别再耍花样了 陈在哪里 |
[34:25] | You should leave. | 你该走了 |
[34:26] | Well, that’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[34:30] | I’m not going anywhere | 我哪儿也不去 |
[34:32] | and neither are you. | 你也别想走 |
[34:33] | So, Chen will release the virus here, | 陈在这里释放病毒 |
[34:37] | then we’ll both die. | 咱俩都会死 |
[34:41] | So what’s it gonna be? | 你打算怎么做 |
[34:48] | There it is– the truck Nikki said Chen was driving! | 找到了 妮姬说陈开的那辆车 |
[34:50] | Yeah, I got him. | 看到他了 |
[35:47] | Jack, we got a problem. | 杰克 有个问题 |
[35:48] | What kind of problem? | 什么问题 |
[35:50] | The kind you don’t want to be anywhere near. | 你会想远离的问题 |
[35:52] | Chen’s using an I.E.D. to send the virus airborne. | 陈要利用简易爆炸装置将病毒投放至空气中 |
[35:54] | It’ll kill millions. | 那会涂炭百万人 |
[35:55] | Well, can you stop it? | 你能拆除吗 |
[35:57] | I don’t know. | 说不好 |
[35:59] | You should probably get out of here, though. | 但你该离开这里 |
[36:00] | You know I’m not gonna do that. | 你知道我不会那么做 |
[36:02] | If you go kaboom, I go kaboom. | 如果你被炸死 我陪你 |
[36:04] | This is what the Army trained you for. | 你在军队受过这个训练 |
[36:06] | You can do this in your sleep. | 你闭着眼睛都能搞定 |
[36:07] | Yeah, okay, I can do without the pep talk right now. | 行了 加油的话现在还是省省吧 |
[36:09] | Okay, that’s cool. | 好 没问题 |
[36:10] | Just trying to do my part, you know. | 我就是作为搭档 想尽职 |
[36:17] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[36:18] | That doesn’t sound very encouraging. | 听起来情况不太妙啊 |
[36:20] | Yeah, well, you know how you always have to pick | 不是经常有让你在蓝线和红线之间 |
[36:21] | between cutting the blue wire and the red wire? | 选一根剪掉的情形吗 |
[36:23] | – Yeah? – Well, I’ve got about 12 wires down here | -然后呢 -这里大概有12根线 |
[36:26] | and they’re all green. | 还全都是绿色的 |
[36:28] | Well, you better pick one quick. | 那你赶紧选一根啊 |
[36:29] | Someone’s coming down the chimney | 有人要从烟囱爬下来了 |
[36:31] | and it ain’t Santa Claus. | 不是圣诞老人 |
[36:58] | Hey, Mac! | 小麦 |
[36:59] | I’m a little busy right now. | 我现在没空 |
[37:03] | Catch! | 接着 |
[37:13] | That’s not exactly what I had in mind. | 我没想到你会这么用 |
[37:15] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:15] | Yeah, save it for happy hour. You still have work to do. | 等完事请我喝酒吧 现在赶紧拆弹 |
[37:22] | Mac, talk to me. | 小麦 汇报情况 |
[37:27] | Stopping the bomb is out of the question. | 炸弹是拆不了了 |
[37:29] | Then get the virus and get out of there. | 那就拿着病毒 赶紧走 |
[37:32] | – Mac? – I got it. | -小麦 -拿到了 |
[37:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[37:36] | Now jump! | 赶紧跳车吧 |
[37:37] | I can’t risk shattering the container | 我不能冒险打碎容器 |
[37:38] | and releasing the virus. | 释放病毒 |
[37:39] | Although the alternative isn’t any better. | 然而另外一个办法也不咋样 |
[37:47] | 30 seconds on the clock. | 还有三十秒 |
[37:48] | D.I.Y. or die. | 想办法或者死 |
[37:51] | Take one canvas top, | 撕下车顶帆布 |
[37:53] | add some tie-downs, | 绑上捆绳 |
[37:55] | little wind resistance, | 加上点风阻 |
[37:58] | and you got yourself a parachute. | 降落伞就做成了 |
[38:33] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[38:35] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[38:37] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[38:43] | My man, saving the world in style! | 狂拽酷炫地拯救世界啊 |
[38:45] | Good job, brother. | 干得漂亮 哥们 |
[39:14] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[39:15] | Yeah. Are you busy, kemosabe? | 你忙吗 好兄弟 |
[39:17] | I told him to knock. | 我让他敲门了 |
[39:19] | We’re family. Family don’t knock. | 我们是一家人 家人不用敲门 |
[39:21] | Am I right, Bozer? | 对吧 博兹 |
[39:22] | Jackie boy, what’s happening, man? | 小杰啊 最近好吗 |
[39:24] | I haven’t seen my bestie in awhile. | 好一阵没看到我的好兄弟了 |
[39:26] | Ah, we’re gonna change that. You look good, son. | 以后得常见了 你看起来不错 小子 |
[39:29] | Uh, not as good as her, though. Excu-excuse me. | 但没她好啊 让一下呗 |
[39:32] | Now, who is this little ingénue? | 这位清纯少女是谁啊 |
[39:33] | Yeah, Riley meet Bozer. Bozer meet off-limits. | 莱丽认识下博兹 博兹 别动歪脑筋了 |
[39:37] | Riley just joined our, um, | 莱丽一周前 |
[39:39] | I.T. Department a week ago. | 加入了我们技术部 |
[39:41] | Cutie. | 小可爱 |
[39:43] | You do any acting? | 你会演戏吗 |
[39:43] | I’d love to put you in my movie. | 我想让你演我的戏 |
[39:45] | Baller, you better get to work. | 小子 你还是去干活吧 |
[39:47] | Those fries won’t cook themselves. | 还等着吃薯条呢 |
[39:49] | Oh, yeah. This is gonna be fun. | 真有意思 |
[39:51] | All right, I’ll catch you all think tank geeks later. | 我等会儿再来找你们这个智囊团 |
[39:53] | And you, Jack. | 还有你 杰克 |
[39:55] | So, check it out. | 听着 |
[39:56] | Boss lady says we can keep this little rascal right here. | 上司说我们可以留着这个小淘气 |
[39:59] | Can you not refer to me like I was a pet? | 能不把我说得像宠物吗 |
[40:01] | Hey, remember, you’re still on probation, little lady. | 记好了 你还在假释期 小姑娘 |
[40:03] | Yeah, thank you for reminding me for the sixth time | 谢谢你在过去半小时 |
[40:05] | in the last half hour. | 提醒了我六次 |
[40:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:10] | You, uh, you doing all right there, pal? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[40:16] | – I will be. – Okay. | -我会没事的 -好吧 |
[40:22] | First of all, I just, I wanted to thank you. | 首先 我想谢谢你 |
[40:26] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:27] | No, seriously, you… | 说真的 你… |
[40:29] | you said if I did the right thing, | 你说如果我做了正确的选择 |
[40:30] | I’d be thanking you later. | 回头就会感谢你 |
[40:33] | And this is later. | 也就是现在了 |
[40:34] | So… thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[40:41] | Second, what’s this? | 其次 这是什么 |
[40:43] | I think you’ve asked enough questions for now, right? | 问得差不多就得了 |
[40:47] | This we got in Cairo. | 我们在开罗时拿到的 |
[40:49] | You were in Cairo? | 你去过开罗 |
[40:50] | – No. – Yeah. | -没 -是 |
[40:52] | Can’t wait to hear that story. | 迫不及待想听那段经历了 |
[40:53] | Guys, Cairo can wait. | 各位 开罗可以稍后说 |
[40:55] | Oh, Director Thornton. | 索顿主管 |
[40:58] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[41:00] | As of 24:00 hours, we’re shutting down DXS. | 24点 我们要关闭外服部 |
[41:03] | What Nikki did compromised our covert operation, | 妮姬的所为暴露了我们的秘密行动 |
[41:06] | so we’re folding up the tent | 所以我们要收拾东西 |
[41:07] | and moving on all think tank personnel, tactical support | 将整个智囊团人员 技术支持人员 |
[41:10] | and your team to a new location. | 以及你的团队派往新地点 |
[41:12] | Same job, new name. | 还是一样的工作 新名字 |
[41:14] | And you get to pick it. | 你们可以选名字 |
[41:17] | I like the Three Amigos. | 我想叫《神勇三蛟龙》 |
[41:19] | That means three guys. | 那是三个男人 |
[41:20] | Uh, you should brush up on your Spanish. | 你该重新复习下西班牙语了 |
[41:22] | My second choice… | 第二个名字 |
[41:25] | Thunder Stallions. | 猛雷种马 |
[41:29] | Phoenix. | 凤凰 |
[41:32] | Come on, bro. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[41:34] | We don’t want to name our new super crew after a bird. | 别让我们这么精英的团队叫个鸟的名字啊 |
[41:36] | Not just any bird. | 不是一般的鸟 |
[41:39] | In ancient mythology, the Phoenix rose from the ashes | 远古神话中 凤凰从灰烬中浴火重生 |
[41:42] | stronger than it ever was. | 变得更加强大 |
[41:44] | That’s us. | 跟我们一样 |
[41:46] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[41:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:49] | To the Phoenix. | 敬凤凰 |
[41:50] | Foundation. | 敬组织成立 |