时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | In my line of work, no one expects to live forever. | 干我这行的 没人指望会长寿 |
[00:08] | And, look, I know I’m not exactly a “safety first” kind of guy | 我知道我不是个”安全第一”的人 |
[00:12] | but I thought I’d at least make it to 30. | 但我以为我至少能活到30呢 |
[00:15] | Fist fight with Vladimir Putin in space, | 跟弗拉德米尔·普京在太空肉搏 |
[00:18] | read the rest of the Harry Potter books, | 把剩下的几本《哈利·波特》看完 |
[00:20] | sing with Willie Nelson… | 跟威利·纳尔逊一起唱歌 |
[00:21] | Jack, what the hell are you talking about?! | 杰克 你说什么呢 |
[00:23] | It’s my bucket list, Mac. | 我的遗愿清单 小麦 |
[00:24] | You know what’s not on that list? | 知道上面没有哪一条吗 |
[00:25] | Hanging out in a burning building that you set on fire! | 待在一栋你点着的大楼里 |
[00:28] | Okay, admittedly, not my best plan. | 好吧 这的确不是我最佳的计划 |
[00:30] | But it did get the Somali warlords off of our tail. | 但这的确甩掉了跟着我们的索马里军阀 |
[00:32] | Fighting Putin in space? | 跟普京在太空肉搏 |
[00:34] | Like, how would that even happen? | 那要怎么实现啊 |
[00:36] | I don’t know, Riley. Life’s full of surprises. | 我不知道 莱丽 生活处处有惊喜 |
[00:38] | How’s our exit strategy coming? | 我们的撤退策略怎么样了 |
[00:40] | Just hacked a Somali government database | 刚黑了索马里政府数据库 |
[00:42] | and downloaded the blueprints. | 下载了大楼蓝图 |
[00:43] | There’s a stairwell on your right in 300 feet. | 你右边91米处有楼梯井 |
[00:45] | Well, did Thornton get the coordinates we sent? | 索顿拿到我们发送的坐标了吗 |
[00:47] | I did, indeed. We’re targeting a drone strike. | 是的 我们要进行无人机袭击 |
[00:49] | General Dalmar’s chemical weapons factory | 道尔玛将军的化学武器工厂 |
[00:52] | should be history in | 马上就将成为历史 |
[00:53] | three, two, one. | 倒计时 三 二 一 |
[00:57] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[00:59] | Come on home, boys. | 回家吧 小伙子们 |
[01:02] | No, no, no, no, no, no! | 糟糕 不妙 快跑 |
[01:12] | Riley, I don’t suppose there’s another staircase we can use. | 莱丽 没有其他可用的楼梯井了吧 |
[01:14] | Uh, no. What’s wrong with that one? | 没了 刚刚那个有什么问题吗 |
[01:17] | It’d probably be quicker to tell you what’s not wrong with it. | 说没有的问题大概更快 |
[01:19] | Okay, there’s a window about 50 feet down the hall on your left. | 好吧 沿走廊往左走15米 有扇窗 |
[01:23] | But there is one catch. | 但有个问题 |
[01:27] | That’s a pretty big catch. | 好大的问题 |
[01:37] | Unless you can find about 50 more of those, | 除非你还能再找到50个那玩意 |
[01:39] | we still got a pretty major problem here. | 我们的问题还是不小 |
[01:41] | Relax. The only thing on my bucket list | 放心 我的遗愿清单上 |
[01:43] | is getting out of this building alive. | 只有活着走出这栋大楼 |
[01:45] | Take care of that window for me, please. | 替我打碎那扇窗户 |
[01:54] | So maybe I’m an extreme example, | 或许我是个特例 |
[01:56] | but my grandfather always used to say that | 但我爷爷以前总说 |
[01:58] | none of us really knows how long we have left. | 我们都不知道自己还能活多久 |
[02:01] | So I guess we have to ask ourselves: | 我们得自问 |
[02:03] | Will I just go gently into that good night | 我是要轻轻地走入那黑夜 |
[02:07] | or am I willing to risk it all on a leap of faith? | 还是要赌上性命 为信念一搏 |
[02:13] | Any last words? | 有遗言吗 |
[02:20] | Now! | 开 |
[02:32] | Hey, Mac. | 小麦 |
[02:33] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[02:34] | I think I can cross pooping my pants off my bucket list. | 我可以把拉在裤子里从遗愿清单上划掉了 |
[03:17] | Home, sweet Hollywood. | 回到美丽的家园好莱坞了 |
[03:20] | After another brush with death, | 再一次与死神擦肩而过 |
[03:22] | it’s always great to come back to L.A., | 很高兴能回到洛杉矶 |
[03:24] | where everything is nice, normal– | 一切都美好 正常 |
[03:27] | – and what the hell? – Mac! Perfect timing. | -搞什么 -小麦 来得正好 |
[03:29] | Hey, Bozer, what are you doing? | 博兹 你干什么呢 |
[03:31] | It’s for my movie. | 我的电影用的 |
[03:33] | Yeah. Come here. | 嗯 来 |
[03:34] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[03:36] | Is it about ping-pong balls now? | 是拍乒乓球的吗 |
[03:37] | What? No. It’s for the CGI. | 什么 不 这是做CGI用的 |
[03:40] | Wait, what CGI? | 什么CGI |
[03:41] | For the space monster. | 太空怪兽 |
[03:43] | There’s a space monster? | 还有太空怪兽 |
[03:45] | Of course there’s a space monster. | 当然有太空怪兽了 |
[03:46] | Did you not read the rewrite? | 你没看新剧本吗 |
[03:48] | 17th draft, man. Try to keep up. | 第17稿 跟上进度 |
[03:50] | You’re playing the monster. | 你要扮演怪物 |
[03:52] | Wait, I thought I was playing the general. | 等等 我不是演将军吗 |
[03:53] | You’re both. Now, in this scene, you, the monster, | 你都演 在这一场戏里 你 怪物 |
[03:56] | have just eaten the brains of you, the general. | 刚吃掉了你 将军的大脑 |
[03:58] | – So now you, the monster, have… – Wait. | -所以现在 你 怪物 得 -等等 |
[04:00] | Bozer, if this is all CGI, | 博兹 如果都是CGI做的 |
[04:02] | why can’t you be the monster? | 为什么你不来演怪兽 |
[04:05] | But who would direct me? | 那谁来导演我 |
[04:07] | Not thinking, Mac. | 没好好想吧 小麦 |
[04:09] | Use that brain, man. | 用用大脑 伙计 |
[04:11] | Well, if Affleck can do it, so can you. | 阿弗莱克都能自导自演 你肯定也行 |
[04:13] | Sorry, I have to work. | 抱歉 得工作了 |
[04:15] | Take that. | 拿着 |
[04:17] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | Go talk science with your think tank buddies | 去跟你的智囊团朋友聊科学吧 |
[04:20] | and leave me here without a monster. | 留下我 没有怪兽可用 |
[04:24] | Monster. | 怪兽 |
[04:26] | No one cares. | 谁管呢 |
[04:28] | You should have seen it, Pop. | 真该让你瞧瞧啊 老爸 |
[04:29] | The whole building is on fire, | 整栋大楼都着火了 |
[04:31] | and we jump out, ass-backwards, with these air bag things. | 我们背着气囊朝后跳了下来 |
[04:36] | We were… we were fearless. | 我们…好勇敢 |
[04:40] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 我不骗你 |
[04:41] | The kid was fearless, I was scared as hell, but… | 他很勇敢 我是吓尿了 |
[04:45] | I ain’t gonna let him know it, | 但我不会告诉他的 |
[04:46] | you know what I mean? | 懂吗 |
[04:53] | How’s your dad? | 你爸怎么样了 |
[04:57] | Why don’t you go ahead and ask him yourself. | 你自己问问他啊 |
[04:59] | He’s listening. | 他听着呢 |
[05:02] | Hi, Mr. Dalton. | 达尔顿先生 |
[05:05] | How’s… life? | 过得如何 |
[05:08] | Sorry, Pop, he didn’t mean to be rude, he’s just weird. | 抱歉 老爸 他无意冒犯 就是个怪人 |
[05:10] | Poor thing, he’s a genius when it comes to physics, | 小可怜 他在物理方面是天才 |
[05:13] | but when it comes to metaphysics, | 但在形而上学方面 |
[05:14] | he’s a little slow. | 就有点迟钝了 |
[05:15] | Every time we get nearly killed, | 每次我们死里逃生 |
[05:17] | you come down here to talk to your dead dad, | 你都会来跟你死去的老爸聊天 |
[05:18] | and I’m the weird one? | 还说我奇怪呢 |
[05:19] | Hey, it’s little rituals like this | 这样的仪式 |
[05:21] | that give life meaning. | 才让生命有意义 |
[05:23] | Besides, there’s not a lot of people out there | 再说 这世上有没几个 |
[05:25] | you can talk to about classified missions, | 能跟他们谈机密任务的人 |
[05:27] | and my old man can keep a secret. | 我老爸会保密的 |
[05:29] | Can’t you, Pop? | 是吧 老爸 |
[05:31] | Well, ready to go get almost killed again? | 准备好再去死里逃生了吗 |
[05:37] | Emphasis on “Almost.” | 重点是”逃生” |
[05:38] | I’m gonna bring him back in one piece, all right? | 我会把他安然无恙带回来的 |
[05:40] | Yeah, all right. | 好 |
[05:43] | Time to go do that work, Pop. | 该去工作了 老爸 |
[05:48] | I’ll see you soon. | 回见 |
[05:51] | I love you, boy. | 我爱你 |
[05:56] | So you, uh… you been talking to your dad lately? | 你最近跟你爸聊过吗 |
[06:00] | Eh, it’s been a while. | 挺久没有了 |
[06:06] | Okay, it’s been a long while. | 好吧 很久没有了 |
[06:09] | Well, that’s long enough. | 已经够久了 |
[06:11] | I mean, after what he did, | 他做了那种事 |
[06:13] | you’re gonna want to fix that, trust me. | 你会想要修复关系的 相信我 |
[06:15] | I will, someday. | 我会的 有一天吧 |
[06:18] | That’s what I used to say till I almost ran out of somedays. | 我以前也这么说 直到我差点没机会了 |
[06:21] | Just give the man a call before it’s too late. | 给他打个电话 否则会太迟 |
[06:23] | – All right? – It’s just not that easy. | -好吗 -没那么简单 |
[06:25] | Yeah, well, it ain’t that hard, neither. Listen. | 也没那么难 听着 |
[06:30] | If I could have one more day | 如果能再给我一天 |
[06:31] | to sit and talk to my dad instead of that hunk of rock, | 让我跟我爸坐下聊聊 而不是对着那块石头 |
[06:33] | I’d do anything. | 我愿付出一切 |
[06:36] | Anything. | 一切 |
[06:39] | This thing with your dad’s different. | 你跟你爸的事不同 |
[06:41] | I’m not saying you should forget, | 我不是叫你忘记 |
[06:45] | but maybe it’s time you forgive just a little bit. | 但或许你该稍稍原谅他一点了 |
[06:50] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[06:55] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好了 我们开工 |
[06:56] | Over the past two years, | 这两年来 |
[06:58] | five federal buildings in the U.S. have been attacked, | 美国境内有五栋联邦大楼遭袭击 |
[07:00] | killing 28 people and wounding hundreds more. | 28人死亡 数百人受伤 |
[07:03] | Explosives analysis from the most recent attack | 最近一起袭击的爆炸分析显示 |
[07:06] | links these incidents to a group called | 这些事件与一个叫77部的 |
[07:09] | Division 77. | 组织有关 |
[07:10] | D77 D-77? | |
[07:12] | Heard stories about them in prison. | 我在监狱里听过他们的传闻 |
[07:14] | They’re like mercenaries or something, right? | 他们是雇佣兵吧 |
[07:15] | Terrorists for hire. | 受雇恐怖分子 |
[07:17] | Ex-insurgents and extremists | 前叛乱分子 极端分子 |
[07:18] | who traded in their politics for cold hard cash. | 为了现金 出卖自己的原则 |
[07:20] | They’re highly trained and very careful. | 他们训练有素 十分谨慎 |
[07:23] | Every member hidden by multiple false identities. | 每个成员都有多个假身份做掩护 |
[07:26] | Every expense paid for by shell corporations. | 所有花费都靠空壳公司支付 |
[07:28] | – So how do we find these guys? – We don’t. | -我们怎么找到他们 -不去找 |
[07:30] | Not directly. | 不能直接找 |
[07:31] | But by digging into their shell corps, | 但靠查他们的空壳公司 |
[07:33] | the FBI followed D-77’s money, | 联调局追踪了D77的资金 |
[07:35] | and it all leads back to one man. | 全部指向一个人 |
[07:39] | Hedge fund golden boy Ralph Kastrati. | 对冲基金天才 雷夫·科斯塔迪 |
[07:43] | Oh, that is a punchface. | 好贱的脸 |
[07:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[07:46] | Oh, you heard me. | 没错 |
[07:47] | Some dudes, they just have this face | 有些人的脸 |
[07:49] | that really needs to be punched. | 就是贱得欠打 |
[07:51] | My mom dated a guy like that once. | 我妈交往过那样一个人 |
[07:55] | So we don’t know how to find them, | 我们不知道怎么找到他们 |
[07:57] | but we do know where Ralph is? | 但我们知道雷夫在哪 |
[07:58] | He fled the U.S. in 2015 | 他2015年逃出了美国 |
[08:01] | to avoid trial for 561 counts of securities fraud. | 以躲避561项证券欺诈骗罪的审判 |
[08:05] | But he’s just been located hiding out | 刚发现他藏在 |
[08:07] | in the tropical tax haven of Labuan, Malaysia, | 热带避税天堂 马来西亚的纳闽岛 |
[08:11] | making millions managing D-77’s money. | 靠打理D77的钱挣了数百万 |
[08:14] | If we can combine the FBI intel | 如果能结合联调局的情报 |
[08:17] | with everything that Ralph knows about their financials… | 和雷夫对他们财务状况的一切了解 |
[08:19] | We may be able to track them down | 我们或许能找到他们 |
[08:20] | before their next attack, okay. | 赶在他们再次出击之前 好 |
[08:22] | Well, shouldn’t we just let the Malaysian cops pick him up? | 不能让马来西亚警方抓走他吗 |
[08:24] | We believe D-77 has informants within the Malaysian government. | 我们认为D77在马来西亚政府内有人 |
[08:28] | If D-77 hides Ralph before we can get to him, | 如果D77赶在我们之前把雷夫藏了起来 |
[08:31] | we’re gonna lose our only chance to stop them. | 我们就会失去阻止他们的唯一机会 |
[08:33] | So we can’t go the official route. | 我们不能采取正式途径 |
[08:37] | Which leaves the unofficial route: | 那么就只有非正式途径了 |
[08:39] | us. | 我们 |
[08:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:41] | Yeah, okay, I want a piece of that. | 好 我愿去收拾他 |
[08:43] | Exile? | 逃亡 |
[08:45] | Are you kidding me, bro? | 开玩笑吗 哥们 |
[08:47] | Even if I wasn’t a wanted man, | 就算我没被通缉 |
[08:49] | I’d still be living in Lubuan, yo. | 我也会选择住在纳闽岛 |
[08:52] | I’m like God down here. | 我在这里就像上帝 |
[08:55] | Nah, bigger than God. | 比上帝还狠 |
[08:58] | Kanye. | 我就像坎耶 |
[09:00] | I’m telling you, you got to come join me, brah. | 真的 你得来我这儿 |
[09:02] | Hitting the hottest clubs, the finest honeys, | 去最火的夜店 找最漂亮的妹子 |
[09:04] | making more cheddar than any of you hedge fund chumps back home. | 挣的钱比你们那边的对冲基金笨蛋都要多 |
[09:07] | “Is it safe?” Listen to you. | “安全吗” 说什么呢 |
[09:09] | Of course it’s safe. | 当然安全了 |
[09:10] | I just fired my bodyguards and pocketed their salaries, yo. | 我刚解雇了我的保镖 还拿了他们的工资 |
[09:13] | Trust me, Uncle Sam don’t have a clue where I am. | 相信我 “山姆大叔”根本不知道我在哪 |
[09:19] | I mean, unless being parked outside your house | 把车停在你家外面 |
[09:21] | watching you on thermal and visible | 用热成像和肉眼观察你 |
[09:22] | and tracking your GPS counts as having a clue. | 同时追踪你的位置 算是知道 |
[09:25] | Guy’s place looks like a Kardashian exploded. | 他家就像一个爆炸的卡戴珊 |
[09:28] | Straight cheese. | 好俗 |
[09:30] | Secret system? | 秘密系统 |
[09:33] | What are you talking about, man? | 你说什么呢 |
[09:37] | Oh, I want to punch this guy in the face so bad. | 我太想揍这家伙了 |
[09:40] | Well, I want that for you, too, buddy, | 我也希望你揍他 |
[09:42] | but the trick’s to do it without tipping off the local police, | 但同时得注意不能惊动当地警方 |
[09:44] | which could tip off D-77. | 那会惊动D77 |
[09:46] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[09:52] | Ralph may be too arrogant to pay for bodyguards, | 雷夫或许太自大 不肯付钱雇保镖 |
[09:55] | but his security system is state-of-the-art. | 但他的安全系统的确是最先进的 |
[09:57] | It’s on a wireless network, but with this kind of encryption, | 用了无线网络 但加密这么重 |
[10:00] | it could take days to break in. | 可能要几天才能破解 |
[10:02] | Which is time we don’t have. | 我们没那个时间 |
[10:04] | Maybe we don’t have to break in… | 或许 我们不用闯进去 |
[10:08] | if Ralph gives us the code. | 如果雷夫把密码告诉我们的话 |
[10:13] | Okay, cards on the table, | 好了 我摊牌 |
[10:14] | I’m not great with computers. | 我不擅使用电脑 |
[10:16] | While most kids were learning how to use their first laptop, | 大部分孩子学着使用第一台手提电脑时 |
[10:19] | I was taking mine apart to see how it worked. | 我在把电脑拆开 研究其原理 |
[10:22] | I never quite figured that out, | 我一直没能搞明白 |
[10:24] | but I did learn enough to know this: | 但我知道这个 |
[10:26] | the biggest flaw in any computer system | 所有电脑系统最大的缺陷 |
[10:28] | is usually the person controlling it. | 通常就是掌控它的人 |
[10:30] | So why hack a computer when you can hack a human being? | 可以黑进人心 何必去黑电脑 |
[10:34] | Using a handful of Wi-Fi chips and a soda can | 用几个无线网络芯片和一个汽水罐 |
[10:36] | as a directional antenna, | 做定向天线 |
[10:38] | I can disrupt the Wi-Fi signal to Ralph’s alarm keypad. | 我可以干扰到雷夫警报按键的无线信号 |
[10:42] | Wireless signal interrupted. | 无线信号遭干扰 |
[10:44] | Which triggers the alarm, | 这会触响警报 |
[10:45] | which gets Ralph to type in his code, | 雷夫就得输入密码 |
[10:47] | which we can see. | 我们就能看到了 |
[10:51] | Lonely? | 孤单 |
[10:53] | Bro, your mom is lonely. | 哥们 你妈才孤单呢 |
[10:55] | I’m just trying to get you in | 我只是想让你也来 |
[10:56] | on that sweet Malaysian transaction action. | 加入美好的马来西亚交易 |
[11:00] | Nice. | 不错 |
[11:01] | Now we just have to wait for him to go to sleep. | 现在我们只需要等他睡着 |
[11:04] | I’m brushing my teeth with caviar and foie gras. | 我整天拿鱼子酱和鹅肝酱刷牙 |
[11:08] | Hey, do I seriously have to listen to this asshat for the rest of the day? | 我非得听这傻逼吹一整天吗 |
[11:13] | Uh, actually, Ralphie times his sleep to the American markets. | 事实上 雷夫按美国股市的时间睡觉 |
[11:16] | You have to listen to this asshat all night. | 你得听着傻逼吹一整夜 |
[11:20] | Noise canceling. Beyoncé. | 抵消噪音 碧昂斯的歌 |
[11:22] | Have fun. | 开心点 |
[11:23] | I got to make me some of those. | 我也得搞点来 |
[11:25] | I’m gonna knock the curls off this kid, I’m telling you. | 我要扁死这小子 告诉你 |
[12:33] | Hello? | 谁 |
[12:46] | Son of a… | 该死 |
[12:49] | Aw, man. | 不是吧 |
[12:51] | Seriously. | 真是的 |
[12:53] | Look, I had to do it, you know? | 我不得不那么做 |
[12:54] | I’m just saying, we have clearly defined roles here, Mac, okay? | 我们都说好分工的 小麦 |
[12:57] | Riley does all the computer stuff, | 莱丽负责电脑 |
[12:58] | you do your thing, and I do the punching, all right? | 你干你的 我负责揍人 |
[13:00] | You don’t see me going around making bombs out of paper clips | 我可没去拿曲别针和口香糖 |
[13:03] | and chewing gum, do you? No. | 做炸弹吧 没有吧 |
[13:05] | It frustrates me, man. | 这让我不爽 |
[13:06] | I mean… | 我… |
[13:08] | What? | 干什么 |
[13:09] | How much is the government paying you guys, huh? | 政府给你们多少钱 |
[13:12] | I’ll triple it | 我能给你们三倍 |
[13:13] | and throw in a rare Wu-Tang album for free. | 还免费送一张武当派专辑 |
[13:16] | Look, all we need from you is intel on the D-77 terrorists and their next attack. | 我们只需要D77恐怖分子及其下起袭击的情报 |
[13:20] | Attack? I don’t know anything. | 袭击 我什么都不知道 |
[13:22] | I’m just their money man. | 我就是个管钱的 |
[13:23] | Yeah, I’m punching him anyway. | 我还是要揍他 |
[13:26] | It’s coming, fool. | 你别想逃 白痴 |
[13:27] | It’s coming. | 别想逃 |
[13:28] | Now, let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[13:30] | You are gonna tell us how to find D-77 right now. | 你要马上告诉我们 怎么找到D77 |
[13:33] | Bro, I told you, | 哥们 我说了 |
[13:34] | I just handle their money, all right? | 我只负责钱 |
[13:35] | I know account numbers, balances, | 我知道账号 余额 |
[13:37] | not where they are or what they’re planning. | 不知道他们在哪 有什么计划 |
[13:39] | But, hey, you guys like boats? | 你们喜欢船吗 |
[13:42] | I can get you two brand-new, murdered out… | 我可以给你们两艘 全新 超赞的… |
[13:45] | Sniper! | 狙击手 |
[13:47] | Get down, get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[13:52] | Please don’t let me die. | 别让我死 |
[14:05] | Riley, we’re taking sniper fire. | 莱丽 遇到狙击手袭击 |
[14:07] | Can you get a visual on the shooter? | 能看到枪手吗 |
[14:09] | Got him. One dude, | 看到了 就一人 |
[14:10] | on the roof, big-ass gun. | 在屋顶上 好大一挺枪 |
[14:12] | Looks like D-77 was keeping an eye on their money man. | 看来D77派人盯着他们的管钱人来着 |
[14:15] | It’s gonna take months to sift through this stuff | 如果没有雷夫解释 分析这些东西 |
[14:16] | without Ralph to explain it. | 需要数月 |
[14:18] | We get him and his intel to the FBI | 可以将他和他的情报送去联调局 |
[14:20] | before these mercs take their money and run. | 赶在这些雇佣军卷钱走人之前 |
[14:22] | Does a doctor factor into this plan at all? | 这计划里考虑到医生了吗 |
[14:23] | Because in case you haven’t noticed, I just got shot! | 如果你没发现 我刚中了枪 |
[14:28] | We’re not gonna make it to you, Riley, | 我们没法到你那儿去了 莱丽 |
[14:29] | and Ralph isn’t gonna make it home without medical attention. | 没有医疗救治 雷夫也撑不回去 |
[14:31] | Find a doctor and meet us at the exfil. | 找个医生 去撤离点见我们 |
[14:33] | What are you guys gonna do, walk? | 你们怎么办 走吗 |
[14:36] | Nah, we’re gonna take his whip. You ready? | 不 我要开他的车 准备好了吗 |
[14:38] | – Yeah. – No, no! | -嗯 -没有 |
[14:38] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[14:39] | My car’s mint, yo! | 我的车是全新的 |
[14:40] | Diddy’s got one just like it. | 吹牛老爹有辆一样的 |
[14:42] | Is that really what you’re worried about right now?! | 你现在还有心思担心这事吗 |
[14:49] | Aw, dude! | 哥们 |
[14:50] | I have the key! | 我有钥匙 |
[14:53] | Go. | 走 |
[15:00] | Okay, the bullet hit your lung | 好了 子弹击中了你的肺 |
[15:02] | and missed your heart; looks like you got lucky. | 没打到心脏 看来你挺走运 |
[15:04] | You call this lucky, bro? | 这叫走运吗 |
[15:05] | You have any idea how hard it is to get bloodstains out of calfskin? | 你知道洗掉小牛皮上的血迹有多难吗 |
[15:08] | Hey, unless you start telling us everything you know about D-77, | 除非你说出对D77的全部了解 |
[15:12] | your luck’s about to get a lot worse, I can tell you that much. | 否则你就要更倒霉了 这点我确定 |
[15:14] | I’m a glorified accountant, bro. | 我就是个高级会计师 |
[15:16] | What do you want me to tell you, | 你要我说什么 |
[15:17] | that I put them in large blend index funds | 我把钱都放进了大型混合指数基金 |
[15:19] | so they can ensure steady growth? | 以确保他们稳步增长 |
[15:21] | Jack, he’s got a sucking chest wound. | 杰克 他出现开放性胸壁伤 |
[15:23] | I got to find a way to seal it. | 我得想办法闭合修补 |
[15:24] | Where’s the duct tape when you need it, right? | 关键时候没有胶带了 |
[15:26] | Hey, eyes on the road, Jethro. | 看着路 搞笑哥 |
[15:28] | This car’s worth more than your house. | 这车比你的房子还值钱 |
[15:30] | Oh, as soon as you’re done saving his life, | 等你救活了他 |
[15:31] | I’m gonna kill him. | 我就要杀了他 |
[15:32] | You hear that, smart-ass? | 听到了吗 机灵鬼 |
[15:33] | I’m already dressed for a funeral. | 反正我都穿了丧服了 |
[15:38] | Guys, satellite picked up gunfire near Ralph’s house. | 两位 卫星监测到雷夫家附近有枪击 |
[15:41] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[15:43] | Y-Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:43] | Everything’s… everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[15:45] | Oh, God, there’s blood everywhere. | 天呐 到处是血 |
[15:47] | That doesn’t sound fine. | 听上去不像是都好 |
[15:49] | How’s the package? | “包裹”如何了 |
[15:49] | Ralph? He… he’s-he’s good. | 雷夫吗 他很好 |
[15:52] | He just, he got kind of shot. | 他就是中枪了 |
[15:54] | He what? | 什么 |
[15:55] | Yeah, yeah, no biggie. Just in the shoulder. | 是啊 没事的 就是肩膀中枪 |
[15:57] | Yeah, but the part of his shoulder that’s kind of his chest. | 是啊 但是是在他胸部的肩膀的位置 |
[16:00] | Listen, D-77 knows you have Ralph. | 听着 D77知道你们抓走了雷夫 |
[16:02] | We need to assume they’re going to | 我们得假设 |
[16:04] | move up their timetable rather than passing up a payday. | 他们会提前行动 而不是放弃挣钱 |
[16:06] | And we have even less time to stop them. | 这下阻止他们的时间更短了 |
[16:08] | And we don’t even know where they’re gonna strike. | 我们都不知道他们要袭击哪里 |
[16:11] | I don’t feel so good, bro. | 我感觉不太好 |
[16:12] | Here, take this. | 拿着 |
[16:14] | Yeah, uh, hey, hey, hey, Patti, it’s Jack. | 好 小帕 我是杰克 |
[16:16] | We’re gonna have to call you back, okay? | 我们得回头联系你了 |
[16:21] | Hey, wallet. | 钱包 |
[16:22] | I’ve seen my share of life-and-death situations, | 我见过不少生死攸关的场面 |
[16:25] | and if there’s a key to living through them, it’s this: | 如果说有什么撑过这种场面的诀窍 就是 |
[16:28] | don’t panic. | 别慌 |
[16:31] | If you can force yourself to take a minute, | 如果你能逼自己镇静下来 |
[16:33] | breathe and actually think, | 呼吸 好好思考 |
[16:34] | the solution’s generally right in front of you. | 解决方案一般就在你面前 |
[16:37] | In this case, literally. | 而这次 真就在面前 |
[16:39] | A hole in the lungs can fill the chest with air, | 肺部穿孔 使胸腔充气 |
[16:41] | making it impossible to breathe. | 导致呼吸困难 |
[16:43] | The trick is to let the air out | 诀窍就是把气放出来 |
[16:45] | while keeping everything else in. | 把其他的封在里面 |
[16:47] | In hospitals, they use a needle with a one-way valve. | 在医院 是用针加单向阀 |
[16:49] | But in the field, a driver’s license vent seal | 但在外 用驾照封住 |
[16:51] | does the job nicely. | 就可以了 |
[16:54] | Might sting a little. | 可能会有点疼 |
[17:08] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗 |
[17:10] | Not even a little. | 完全不是 |
[17:11] | Oh, God, I’m gonna die. | 天呐 我要死了 |
[17:15] | Hey, Mac, our patient still alive? | 小麦 病人还活着吗 |
[17:18] | And kicking. | 好得很 |
[17:19] | No. Do not play country music on my radio. | 不 别用我的电台放乡村音乐 |
[17:21] | It’s an affront to everything this car stands for. | 这对这车所代表的一切是种冒犯 |
[17:24] | Oh, is that right? | 是吗 |
[17:25] | Well, unless you figure out how to connect D-77’s spending | 除非你想出办法将D77的花费 |
[17:27] | to the location of their next attack, | 跟他们下次袭击的地点联系起来 |
[17:30] | it’s country music all the way home, Curly-Q. | 否则就一路听乡村音乐回家吧 卷毛 |
[17:31] | I ain’t even turned it up yet. | 我还没调大声呢 |
[17:33] | I told you, they draw lump sums to a Cayman account. | 我说了 他们通过开曼群岛账户提款 |
[17:36] | I don’t know where it goes from there, all right? | 我不知道之后钱会流去哪 |
[17:37] | Any luck finding a doctor? | 找到医生了吗 |
[17:39] | Tracked down the best doctor on the island. | 找到了岛上最好的医生 |
[17:41] | Which wasn’t easy, since it’s his day off. | 这可不容易 今天他休假 |
[17:44] | Got a lock on his cell signal. | 定位了他的手机信号 |
[17:46] | No. | 不 |
[17:47] | “Best on the island” doesn’t mean much. | “岛上最好”没什么意义 |
[17:48] | How many Yelp stars does he have? | 他大众点评上几星的 |
[17:50] | Hey, you’re gonna be seeing Yelp stars | 你要是不闭嘴 |
[17:51] | if you don’t shut up. | 就等着看星星吧 |
[17:52] | You shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[17:54] | All right, I’m sending you a video of Ralph’s wounds | 好了 我把雷夫的伤口拍视频发你了 |
[17:56] | so the doctor can take a look. | 让医生看看 |
[18:01] | Sweet. Not at all gross. | 真好 完全不恶心 |
[18:03] | Thanks for giving me absolutely no warning. | 多谢你连个剧透提示都不给 |
[18:08] | Hey, Mac, I think I got him. | 小麦 我好像找到他了 |
[18:16] | Dr. Megat? | 马格特医生 |
[18:19] | My name is Riley. | 我是莱丽 |
[18:21] | I know this is gonna sound weird, but… | 我知道这听上去一定很怪 |
[18:28] | Uh, guys… we have a problem. | 两位 我们有麻烦了 |
[18:31] | Yeah, so do we. | 我们也是 |
[18:32] | The sniper’s on our tail. Hang on. | 狙击手追上来了 撑住 |
[18:39] | Faster would be good. | 再快点会更好 |
[18:40] | I’m flooring it. This car sucks. | 我踩到底了 这车太烂 |
[18:42] | – Hey, this car’s worth your life… – We know! | -这车比你的命还值钱 -我们知道 |
[18:45] | I don’t want to die listening to country music! | 我不想听着乡村音乐死去 |
[18:57] | Car! Car! | 车 车 |
[18:59] | Oh, my God, I really am gonna die! | 天呐 我要死了 |
[19:04] | I don’t know if your plan is to make me throw up, | 不知道你的计划是不是要害我吐出来 |
[19:06] | but it’s definitely working. | 但绝对起效了 |
[19:08] | Like Ralph, a lot of people | 雷夫还有很多人 |
[19:10] | spend their lives focused on the wrong thing. | 这辈子都把重点放在错误的地方 |
[19:12] | Normally, it’s a bad habit. | 这一般来说是个坏习惯 |
[19:13] | But it was exactly what I needed the sniper chasing us to do. | 但我正需要追着我们的狙击手这么做 |
[19:17] | You making a bomb? | 你在做炸弹吗 |
[19:19] | ‘Cause if you’re making a bomb, that would be awesome. | 如果是的话 那就好极了 |
[19:22] | Wait, shouldn’t you… | 你不该… |
[19:23] | you be throwing the bomb? | 把炸弹丢出去吗 |
[19:25] | Why aren’t you throwing it? | 你为什么不直接扔出去 |
[19:26] | Because it’s not a bomb. | 因为这不是炸弹 |
[19:28] | The headrest is made of flame-resistant foam, | 这个靠枕是耐燃泡沫材料 |
[19:29] | so it’ll never burn, but it’ll smoke like crazy. | 所以烧不起来 但会很难闻 |
[19:34] | Great. | “真好” |
[19:36] | Hey, maybe we should, uh, talk about some short-term goals, | 也许我们该谈谈眼下的目标 |
[19:38] | ’cause now I think you’re just making it easier for them to tail us. | 因为你这样只会让他们更容易跟着我们 |
[20:02] | Jack, get me closer to that truck. | 杰克 靠近那辆皮卡 |
[20:06] | Aw, sweet! | 真妙 |
[20:23] | Smoked ’em. | 就像”烟雾弹”那么好用啊 |
[20:25] | – Don’t. – Don’t what? | -打住 -打住什么 |
[20:26] | You know how I feel about your puns. | 你知道我不喜欢你说什么双关 |
[20:29] | Yeah, yeah. Sorry. | 好好 抱歉 |
[20:31] | Mac, I’m here with the doctor. | 小麦 我跟那个医生在一起 |
[20:33] | You got to listen to this. | 你得听听这事 |
[20:36] | If you don’t act out a bicoastal | 如果你不操作 |
[20:38] | breast plumbing procedure, | 胸部手术 |
[20:40] | the sick person will become not alive. | 病人不会活着 |
[20:44] | Now. | 马上 |
[20:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:45] | Doc said Ralph needs surgery now. | 医生说雷夫马上需要手术 |
[20:49] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[20:50] | Something’s wrong. Like, really wrong. | 我感觉不舒服 很不舒服 |
[20:52] | Okay, just tell us where to meet so the doctor… | 告诉我们在哪里跟医生会合 |
[20:53] | No, like, now, now, now! | 不 现在就得马上手术 |
[20:55] | Doc said he’s surprised Ralph hadn’t crashed already. | 医生很惊讶雷夫还没昏迷 |
[20:57] | He’ll be dead in about four minutes | 现在不赶紧手术 |
[20:58] | unless you do the surgery now. | 他四分钟后就会死 |
[21:16] | Truth told, I got a “C” in biology. | 老实说 我生物刚及格 |
[21:19] | But we were Ralph’s only shot, and if he was gonna live, | 但雷夫只能靠我们了 如果他要活着 |
[21:22] | a lot of bacteria were gonna have to die. | 很多细菌就得被掉灭掉 |
[21:24] | Hey, Ralph? | 雷夫啊 |
[21:26] | – He’s not looking so good, Mac. – Get him in the back. | -他状况不太好 小麦 -带他到后面 |
[21:29] | When you can’t get your hands on a surgical suite, | 在没有手术室的情况下 |
[21:32] | the back of an SUV and the germ-killing power | 只好将就用下SUV的后备厢 |
[21:34] | of hand sanitizer will do in a pinch. | 以及具有杀菌作用的洗手液了 |
[21:37] | But prepping for surgery was the easy part. | 但准备好手术很简单 |
[21:40] | I got you. That’s it, that’s it. | 我扶着你 就这样 就这样 |
[21:45] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[21:46] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[21:47] | Wait a minute, wait a minute. You hear that? | 慢着 慢着 你听到了吗 |
[21:49] | What? | 什么 |
[21:50] | He finally stopped talking. | 他终于不话唠了 |
[21:51] | Let’s just… | 让我们 |
[21:52] | Let’s enjoy that for a second. | 享受下这片刻的清静吧 |
[21:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:58] | Well, we are as ready as we’ll ever be. | 我们已经算是准备好了 |
[22:00] | What do we need to do? | 要怎么做 |
[22:02] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[22:03] | I will walk you through the procedure, feet by feet. | 我会一脚一脚地教你们怎么做 |
[22:06] | I think that means “Step by step.” | 应该是一步一步的意思 |
[22:08] | Okay, sure. | 好吧 |
[22:09] | But that doesn’t help us with the “Don’t worry” Part. | 但没用 我们还是很担心啊 |
[22:11] | Okay, Doc said Ralph has something called hemothorax, | 医生说雷夫胸腔积血了 |
[22:14] | which is a buildup of blood in the chest | 就是血液在胸腔积聚 |
[22:16] | that makes it impossible for him to breathe. | 让他呼吸困难 |
[22:19] | If you don’t drain the fluid, | 如果不将积血排出 |
[22:20] | he’ll basically drown on dry land. | 他会被积液呛死 |
[22:22] | So all you have to do is perform | 所以你只需要做 |
[22:23] | an intercostal chest drain procedure. | 肋间胸腔插管引流手术 |
[22:27] | In the back of an SUV with no surgical equipment. | 在没用手术设备的SUV后备箱手术吗 |
[22:31] | What could go wrong? | “能出什么岔子” |
[22:33] | Okay, so step one is pretty easy. | 第一步很简单 |
[22:36] | You just need to make a small incision | 你只需要在他第四和第五肋骨间 |
[22:38] | between his fourth and fifth ribs. | 切个小口 |
[22:44] | Step two is a little more complicated. | 第二步有点小复杂 |
[22:45] | You just need to find a way to spread his ribs apart. | 你只需要想法将他肋骨分开 |
[23:10] | Can’t unsee that. | 画面太”美”了 |
[23:14] | And now the liquid away you must suck. | 现在你要吸液体 |
[23:19] | Don’t look at me, man. | 别看我 兄弟 |
[23:21] | I’ll suck out snake venom, you know, depending on where it is, | 吸个蛇毒还行 不过也要看伤在哪儿 |
[23:23] | but I ain’t going anywhere near that. | 但别指望我会吸这个 |
[23:26] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[23:50] | Go hit the windshield wipers for me. | 开雨刷器 |
[23:51] | I can do that. | 这能做 |
[23:53] | I’m no doctor, | 我不是医生 |
[23:54] | but my grandfather taught me a thing or two about cars. | 但我外公教过我一些车的知识 |
[23:58] | The same pump that sprays wiper fluid on your windshield | 将水抽洒在车窗上的抽水泵 |
[24:01] | should be powerful enough to pull the fluid out of Ralph’s chest before he drowns. | 应该也能将雷夫的胸积血给抽出来 |
[24:05] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[24:10] | Is that my blood? | 那是我的血吗 |
[24:13] | Good job, Riley. | 干得漂亮 莱丽 |
[24:19] | Okay, Doc and I are about two minutes out. | 好 我和医生两分钟后就到了 |
[24:21] | Ralph ready to go? | 雷夫准备好了吗 |
[24:22] | Close enough. We’re on our way now. | 差不多吧 我们马上出发 |
[24:24] | Your hands are like sandpaper, bro. | 你手太粗糙了 兄弟 |
[24:26] | Ever try moisturizer? Get some. | 用点润肤露抹抹吧 |
[24:28] | All right, you carry him. | 好 你背他吧 |
[24:32] | What about my baby? | 我宝贝呢 |
[24:33] | We can’t just leave it here unlocked. | 不能不锁车就扔在这里啊 |
[24:34] | I’m trying to imagine how your resale value | 你这车都这幅德行了 |
[24:36] | could go down any more. | 没转手价值了 |
[24:37] | Let me guess, you’re gonna be late to the exfil. | 我猜猜看 你们要晚点撤退了 |
[24:39] | Yeah, but we got a killer excuse. | 因为有人追杀我们啊 |
[24:41] | I doubt your black ops exfil squad operating illegally | 在国境外进行非法隐秘行动撤退的小队 |
[24:44] | on foreign soil will want to hear it. | 听到这个消息肯定不愿意 |
[24:45] | But let me see what I can do. | 但我帮你们想想办法吧 |
[24:47] | How late will you be? | 你们要迟到多久 |
[24:48] | 30 minutes, tops. | 最多三十分钟吧 |
[24:51] | Make that 35 minutes! Elevator! | 35分钟吧 向电梯去 |
[25:06] | Unless you want to patch up a lot more bullet holes, | 除非你想挨枪子儿 |
[25:08] | you better come up with a new plan. | 不然最好赶紧想办法 |
[25:12] | I’m telling you, these guys aren’t gonna stop | 说真的 这头小肥猪不死 |
[25:13] | till this little piggy’s dead. | 这些人不会罢休 |
[25:14] | – We’re just gonna have to kill him. – What?! | -那我们就杀了他 -啥 |
[25:27] | Well, we’re eight floors away from the mercs trying to kill us, | 那群佣兵再上个八楼就来追杀我们了 |
[25:29] | and it looks like we’re in some sort of tax haven law firm. | 我们好像在什么避税事务所 |
[25:32] | – So we should be able to find everything that we need. – All right. | -应该能找到我们需要的东西 -好 |
[25:34] | Maybe this is the blood loss talking, | 也许是我失血过多迷糊了 |
[25:36] | but I-I could swear you said you were planning to kill me. | 我好像真听见你说要杀了我 |
[25:39] | Right now, I just need you to focus on D-77. | 现在 你就把心思放在D77上吧 |
[25:42] | Is there anything in their financials | 想想他们的财政状况中 |
[25:43] | that could tell us the location of their next attack? | 有没有他们下次袭击的线索 |
[25:46] | How are we supposed to get sir Bleedsalot past her? | “失血过多先生”怎么绕过她 |
[25:50] | Want me to turn on the charm? | 想让我展现魅力吗 |
[25:51] | We don’t have time for the charm. | 没时间整那套了 |
[25:53] | I’ll do the English accent. Chicks dig that. | 我整个英国口音 女人都吃这一套 |
[25:55] | You have a horrible British accent. | 你的英音太不像了 |
[25:57] | All right, so here’s the deal. | 好吧 事情是这样的 |
[25:58] | I just hacked your servers. | 我刚黑进了你们的服务器 |
[26:00] | This is proof of all the money | 这份证据表明了 |
[26:01] | your company illegally hides for high-ranking | 你们公司非法 |
[26:03] | government officials around the world. | 为全球高阶政府官员藏钱 |
[26:05] | So unless you want this on the front page of every news site, | 所以你不想这件事上头条 |
[26:08] | you’re gonna go get your boss | 你就去找你老板 |
[26:09] | and tell her to bring her checkbook. | 让她带着支票本来 |
[26:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[26:17] | Just when I was starting to forget how scary you can be. | 我都差点忘了你狠起来多可怕了 |
[26:19] | I’m still totally gonna leak that stuff though. | 我肯定还是会爆光这事的 |
[26:22] | So, the doctor didn’t have any syringes in his golf bag. | 医生的高尔夫球包里没有注射器 |
[26:24] | I’m fine. I’ll figure something out. | 没事 我想别的办法 |
[26:26] | Wait, wait, come on, man. | 等下 等下 别这样 兄弟 |
[26:27] | You come on, man. | 你别这样 兄弟 |
[26:31] | Wh-What about this whole “You killing me” thing, huh? | 你要杀了我是怎么回事 |
[26:33] | Well, Jack is right. | 杰克说得对 |
[26:35] | They ain’t gonna stop looking for you till you’re dead. | 你死了 他们才不会继续找你 |
[26:37] | So you need to be dead. I need a ballpoint pen, | 所以你得死一下 我需要一支圆珠笔 |
[26:39] | eye drops and dental floss. | 眼药水和牙线 |
[26:41] | Bro, why you need a ballpoint pen? | 兄弟 你要圆珠笔干什么 |
[26:52] | Killing someone | 杀死一个人 |
[26:53] | and bringing them back to life isn’t easy, | 再让他起死回生不是件易事 |
[26:56] | especially if you’re doing it with office supplies. | 特别还是用办公用品来完成 |
[26:59] | But for this to work, I needed something a little harder to get my hands on: | 要成功 我需要些猛药啊 |
[27:02] | beta blockers, | 乙型阻断剂 |
[27:03] | aka high blood pressure meds. | 就是降压药 |
[27:06] | Lucky for me, one out of three people | 好在一般每三个人中 |
[27:07] | have high blood pressure, | 就有一个高血压患者 |
[27:09] | and an executive’s corner office | 而公司主管的大办公室里 |
[27:11] | seemed like a good place to look. | 肯定有这种药 |
[27:20] | In 99.9% of life-and-death situations, | 99.9% 的生死情境中 |
[27:23] | you’re gonna want to go with “Life.” | 一般都会想要活下去 |
[27:26] | But this just wasn’t one of those times. | 但这次情况特殊 |
[27:30] | It’s hard to express the degree in which | 我觉得这样不妥 |
[27:31] | I am not cool with this. | 非常地不妥啊 |
[27:33] | Live now, complain later. | 先活命 再抱怨吧 |
[27:35] | We got company, Mac– one of those shooters from the garage. | 有人来 小麦 那是停车场的杀手之一 |
[27:37] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:01] | Okay, showtime, Mac. I got your six. | 我们开始吧 小麦 我背面掩护你 |
[28:04] | We got your six. Sorry. | 我们掩护 抱歉 |
[28:08] | Okay, so you’re not a doctor, | 这么说 你不是医生 |
[28:11] | but you’re at least, like, a scientist, right? | 但你至少是个科学家吧 |
[28:14] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[28:15] | – What? – Relax. | -什么 -淡定 |
[28:17] | We’re not actually going to kill you. | 我们不是真要杀了你 |
[28:19] | The drugs in this needle | 这里面的药 |
[28:20] | are just going to drop your blood pressure enough so that… | 只会降低你的血压 降到… |
[28:22] | no one can detect your pulse. | 让人测不出你有脉搏 |
[28:24] | Survive like that for an hour, | 那样挺过一小时 |
[28:25] | and then I’ll come in with another shot | 我进来再给你打一针 |
[28:26] | and reverse the process. | 你就又活过来了 |
[28:27] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 我理一下 |
[28:29] | You shoot that in my arm, | 你朝我胳膊打一针 |
[28:30] | I die out there surrounded by randos, | 我”死”在街头 |
[28:32] | the D-77 guys see my dead body and… bug out. | D77看见我的尸体 就会离开 |
[28:36] | Then you slip me the antidote and, | 然后你再给我来一剂升压药 |
[28:38] | I’m back, baby. | 我就活过了 |
[28:40] | Right? | 对吧 |
[28:41] | Almost. | 差不多吧 |
[28:42] | Almost? | 差不多 |
[28:43] | I’m not gonna shoot it into your arm. | 我不是朝你胳膊来一针 |
[28:49] | Injecting it closer to your heart lets me use a lower dose. | 朝你心脏注射 可以用少点量 |
[28:53] | Okay, so you’re not a doctor. | 好吧 你不是医生 |
[28:56] | You’re not a scientist. | 不是科学家 |
[28:57] | How the hell do you know all this stuff? | 你怎么会知道这些的 |
[28:59] | I read a lot of books. | 我博览群书 |
[29:00] | And you’re ready with the antidote, right? | 你会准备好升压剂吧 |
[29:04] | Dude, what the hell, man?! | 兄弟 你不是吧 |
[29:06] | You-you have the antidote, right? | 你有升压剂吧 |
[29:07] | I mean, I-I will. | 我会去找 |
[29:09] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[29:12] | Now, go die. | 可以”死”了 |
[29:13] | Wait. Wait a minute, wait a minute. Please. | 等下 等下 拜托 |
[29:15] | I know I’m annoying and pretentious | 我知道我烦人 做作 |
[29:19] | and there’s the whole “I managed money for terrorists” thing, | 而且还帮恐怖分子管钱 |
[29:22] | but don’t let me die, okay? | 但别让我死 好吗 |
[29:24] | Not yet. I can do better. | 我还不能死 我能向善 |
[29:26] | I can be better. | 我能做个好人 |
[29:28] | Grow the hell up. | 让自己成熟起来 |
[29:29] | Maybe have kids. | 成家养子 |
[29:31] | Oh, God, I got to call my mom. | 天呐 我得联系我妈 |
[29:34] | I got to call my mom. I can’t die without… | 我得跟我说一声 不能就这么… |
[29:36] | I haven’t talked to my mom in years, you know? | 我已经好几年没跟我妈说话了 |
[29:41] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[29:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[29:45] | See you on the other side. | 你”活”过来再见 |
[29:54] | Those D-77 guys… | 那些D77的人 |
[29:56] | sometimes they’d ask me to set up a shell corp in a specific city, | 有时会让我在具体哪个城市建个空壳公司 |
[29:59] | which is weird, | 这很奇怪 |
[30:00] | because who cares where a dummy corporation is based, right? | 因为谁会在乎这种公司具体在哪啊 |
[30:04] | Anyway, I don’t know if this helps or not, | 总之 我不知道这能不能帮上忙 |
[30:06] | but last week they had me set one up in Miami, | 但他们上周让我在迈阿密建个公司 |
[30:09] | Sunset Atlantic Holdings, LLC. | 大西洋日落股份有限公司 |
[30:14] | Miami Beach. | 迈阿密海滩 |
[30:15] | Now we know what D-77’s next target is. | 现在我们知道D77的下一个攻击目标了 |
[30:29] | Oh, my God! He’s not breathing! | 天呐 他没呼吸了 |
[30:32] | Somebody call a doctor! | 快叫救护车 |
[30:46] | Looks like your little trick worked well enough | 看来你的小计谋成功了 |
[30:47] | to fool the EMTs. | 骗过了急救人员 |
[30:49] | Here’s to hoping it didn’t work so well we can’t bring him back. | 但愿不是太成功 他活不过来了 |
[31:02] | Exactly what I need to bring back the dead. | 正是我需要让他复活的东西啊 |
[31:05] | The doctor give you these? | 那个医生给你的吗 |
[31:06] | Oh, hell no. | 当然不是了 |
[31:08] | When I explained your plan, | 我说了你的计划后 |
[31:09] | he said some very rude things that roughly translated to: | 他说了很多不礼貌的话 基本就是 |
[31:12] | “Screw you guys, I’m going home.” | “你们继续作吧 我走了” |
[31:14] | Had to hack the security system at a pharmacy to get those. | 黑进药房系统 才拿到这些药 |
[31:17] | We sure about bringing him back? | 我们确定要复活他吗 |
[31:19] | I kind of like him this way. | 他这样不说话挺好 |
[31:22] | – Hey, boss. – Well, it cost me a case of bourbon | -上司 -让我破费了一箱波旁威士忌 |
[31:25] | and a pile of hazard pay, | 还有一大笔危险工作津贴 |
[31:26] | but your exfil team is still standing by. | 但你们的撤离小队还会待命 |
[31:28] | And Ralph is still the key to stopping their next attack. | 雷夫还是阻止下一次袭击的关键 |
[31:31] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[31:32] | Ralph? Uh, yeah, he’s fine. | 雷夫吗 他很好 |
[31:34] | I mean, he’s dead, but he’ll get better. | 他死了 但会好起来的 |
[31:36] | He’s what? | 他怎么了 |
[31:37] | I dosed him up with a bunch of beta blockers | 我给他注射了降压药 |
[31:39] | to fake his death and get D-77 off our tail. | 让他假死 D77的人就不会继续追我们了 |
[31:42] | As soon as the local EMTs | 只要当地急救队 |
[31:43] | put him in the back of the coroner’s van… | 把他放入验尸所的车后面 |
[31:45] | Which is my coroner’s van now. | 也就是我们坐的这辆车 |
[31:47] | I’ll give him a heaping helping of insulin and glucose, | 我就给他注射胰岛素和葡萄糖 |
[31:49] | and, uh, it’ll counteract the drug. | 会使降压药失效 |
[31:51] | Ralphie gets to the car, we head to the exfil. | 雷夫上车后 我们就去撤离点 |
[31:53] | And we should have him any second. | 他很快就能被送过来了 |
[31:57] | Guys, flag on the play. | 各位 大事不妙 |
[31:58] | Looks like D-77’s got the cops and the M.E. on their payroll. | D77的人收买了警察和急救员啊 |
[32:02] | Uh-oh. | 坏了 |
[32:03] | “Uh-oh”? Wh-What’s “Uh-oh”? | “坏了” 什么”坏了” |
[32:05] | No, no, he said… he said, | 不不 他说… |
[32:06] | “Go, go,” Like, “We got to go, Patti.” | “走了” 意思是我们得走了 |
[32:08] | Okay, good talk, bye. | 好 再联系 |
[32:11] | Why are they taking the body? | 他们接走尸体干什么 |
[32:12] | Proof that he’s dead. | 证明他死了啊 |
[32:15] | And when they find out he’s not, | 如果他们发现他是假死 |
[32:17] | they’re gonna kill him. | 就会真杀了他 |
[32:39] | Mac, | 小麦 |
[32:40] | we got about ten minutes left to give him that shot. | 我们还有十分钟要给他来一针 |
[32:42] | All the shots in the world won’t help if he’s missing his head. | 如果他尸首分家 打什么针都无力回天了 |
[32:44] | We need to move fast. | 我们得赶紧行动 |
[32:46] | Whoa, guys. We need a plan. | 各位 我们需要计划一下 |
[32:48] | It’s two dudes. | 就两个家伙 |
[32:50] | Plan is simple: | 计划很简单 |
[32:51] | – We go in there and we kick their… – Jack. | -我们进去 杀他们一个… -杰克 |
[32:53] | Looks like your two dudes just became an army. | 你口中的两个家伙 变成一票人了 |
[32:57] | Okay. So not so simple. | 好吧 没那么简单了 |
[33:03] | Is that a hacksaw? | 那是个钢锯吗 |
[33:04] | If you can handle two, that’ll leave about six. | 如果你能对付两个 那还剩六个 |
[33:07] | I can probably take them out. | 我可能搞定他们 |
[33:09] | Okay, one, no, you can’t. | 首先 你不能 |
[33:11] | Two, “I can probably take them out” doesn’t count as a plan. | 其次 “我可能搞定”不是个靠谱的计划 |
[33:13] | Sure it is. | 当然是了 |
[33:14] | First, I’ll take two, then I’ll take the other four. | 首先 我搞定两个 然后再搞定四个 |
[33:17] | Or I can take them all out. | 我也可以都搞定 |
[33:19] | I like that idea. | 我喜欢这主意 |
[33:24] | Jack, I could use some help. | 杰克 帮个忙 |
[33:27] | Sorting garbage? I’ll pass. | 翻垃圾 算了吧 |
[33:29] | Yeah, that’s what I love about old Jack. | 我就喜欢杰克这一点 |
[33:31] | He sees the world through a different pair of lenses. | 他看世界的眼光与众不同 |
[33:33] | Although he’s not wrong. | 尽管他说得没错 |
[33:35] | Most people would agree that I’m knee deep | 大部分人会同意 |
[33:37] | in a pretty rank trash container, | 我是在翻垃圾 |
[33:39] | but not me. | 但我不觉得 |
[33:40] | In my mind, this is a treasure chest | 在我眼里 这是个宝箱 |
[33:41] | filled with unlimited possibilities. | 里面充满了无限可能 |
[34:14] | You seriously want me to put this on my face? | 你真要我把这个戴在脸上吗 |
[34:17] | Only if you like breathing. | 想要呼吸就戴着 |
[34:19] | We may think we’re playing it safe, | 我们也许会觉得自己活得很安全 |
[34:21] | but we all spend most of our lives | 但我们大多数时间 |
[34:23] | surrounded by some pretty deadly stuff. | 身边都围绕着致命的东西 |
[34:25] | The refrigerant in your air conditioner | 空调里的制冷剂 |
[34:27] | can kill you in under five minutes. | 能在五分钟内杀死你 |
[34:29] | But it’ll knock you out in less than two. | 但不到两分钟会让你晕过去 |
[34:45] | I know! That felt good, didn’t it, buddy?! | 感觉很棒吧 兄弟 |
[34:48] | But I think my left is getting jealous! | 但我左手拳也痒痒了 |
[35:08] | Time’s up, Mac. | 时间到了 小麦 |
[35:10] | If you haven’t given him that shot yet, | 如果你还没注射 |
[35:11] | it might be too late. | 也许就晚了 |
[35:13] | Only one way to find out. | 那就来试试看吧 |
[35:18] | Why are you still standing?! | 你怎么还不倒 |
[35:28] | Come on, big man! | 来啊 壮男 |
[35:34] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[35:36] | Never mind. | 我自己应付吧 |
[35:57] | Did it work? | 好用了吗 |
[35:59] | Is he… ? | 他 |
[36:01] | Ralphie. | 小雷 |
[36:05] | Hey, come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[36:08] | You’re too big a pain in the ass to give up that easy. | 你这么讨人嫌 不能这样就放弃 |
[36:16] | Ralph! | 雷夫 |
[36:18] | Who took my sleep mask? | 谁把我眼罩拿下来了 |
[36:20] | Wh-Why am I laying on a dirty floor? | 我怎么会躺在脏脏的地上 |
[36:24] | These pants are designer, yo. | 我这裤子可是高档货啊 |
[36:26] | And I’m covered in schmutz. | 我全身这么脏啊 |
[36:27] | You know, it’s weird. | 真奇怪啊 |
[36:29] | I’m glad he’s alive, but… | 我很高兴他活着 |
[36:32] | I still want to kill him. | 但我还是想杀了他 |
[36:33] | Yeah, I love you, too, Jethro. | 我也爱你 兄弟 |
[36:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[36:39] | Our intel on that Miami shell corp | 迈阿密空壳公司的这个情报 |
[36:41] | led to the arrest of six D-77 mercenaries | 让我们抓获了六名D77组织成员 |
[36:44] | before they could carry out their attack. | 让他们尚未来得及实施攻击 |
[36:46] | And a full interrogation of Ralph | 而雷夫的审讯 |
[36:48] | should help take down D-77’s whole organization, right? | 应该能扳倒D77整个组织吧 |
[36:51] | Actually, it’s not an interrogation anymore. | 实际上 不是审讯了 |
[36:52] | It’s testimony. | 而是作证 |
[36:54] | Ralph’s cooperating completely. | 雷夫完全合作了 |
[36:56] | And I’m working on having him placed in Witness Protection. | 我正把他加入证人保护计划呢 |
[36:59] | I’m thinking Vegas, baby! | 维加斯不错啊 宝贝 |
[37:02] | Or Miami, you know, | 迈阿密也不错 |
[37:03] | ’cause I saved that town and all. | 因为我拯救了那里 |
[37:05] | Those bikini models are gonna want to thank me personally. | 那些比基尼美女会亲自感谢我的 |
[37:07] | As we’ve discussed, | 我们正在谈着呢 |
[37:08] | you’ll be getting a new identity. | 会给你配一个新身份 |
[37:10] | And you won’t be able to tell anybody who you really are | 你不能跟任何人说出你的真实身份 |
[37:12] | or what you’ve done. | 以及你都做过什么 |
[37:13] | All right, Jane Bond. I feel ya. | 好 美人特工 我懂了 |
[37:15] | Fresh start. I could probably use one of those, right? | 新的开始 这对我来说是好事吧 |
[37:17] | Or a whole new personality. | 或换个性格 |
[37:20] | You joke, little hottie, | 开玩笑呢 小美女 |
[37:21] | but after bravely staring death in the face, | 但我勇敢地面对死神之后 |
[37:23] | I’ve decided to change the game. | 我决定改变了 |
[37:25] | I want to use my powers for good, ya heard? | 我想积德行善了 听到没 |
[37:27] | Gonna invest my millions in making the world a better place | 用我的百万财富 构建美好社会 |
[37:30] | for the little children… the future Ralphs. | 帮助那些儿童 未来的小雷夫们 |
[37:33] | Well, you know, I hate to break it to you, | 我也不想打击你 |
[37:34] | but you’re broke. | 但你破产了 |
[37:36] | Your millions are now in evidence, | 你的财富现在是证据了 |
[37:37] | and you’re not gonna be seeing any of it. | 你一分钱都拿不到了 |
[37:39] | So… | 所以 |
[37:42] | That seems cruel and unusual. | 这很残忍 也不正常 |
[37:44] | Nah, it’s not so bad. | 也没那么糟 |
[37:46] | Starting with nothing, making it up as you go along– | 从零开始 一路用双手创造… |
[37:49] | I do it all the time. | 我总这么干 |
[37:51] | Coolio. I’m down. | 很酷 也挺好 |
[37:53] | Might even be good for my health. | 也许对我健康也有好处 |
[37:54] | Come on. Give me some love. | 来吧 给个爱的抱抱 |
[37:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:00] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[38:02] | Don’t. | 别 |
[38:03] | Don’t. | 别 |
[38:06] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢 |
[38:08] | Bring it back. | 拿回来 |
[38:11] | Wha… this? | 什么 这个 |
[38:16] | Don’t hate. | 别往心里去 |
[38:17] | Everybody needs a little seed money, yo. | 都需要点本钱开始嘛 |
[38:19] | I’ll still give you 20 bucks, | 你让我朝你脸打一拳 |
[38:20] | you let me hit you in the face. | 我还是会给你20块 |
[38:21] | Are you kidding me? Keep your money. | 开什么玩笑 钱你留着吧 |
[38:23] | This face is priceless. | 这张脸可是无价宝 |
[38:25] | Let’s go, big guy. | 走吧 壮男 |
[38:27] | Get me out of here. | 带我离开这里吧 |
[38:28] | – How about 40? – You don’t have $40. | -40块呢 -你没有40块 |
[38:30] | I got an extra $20. | 我有多余的20块 |
[38:31] | I’ll throw in on that. | 若能打 我也给钱 |
[38:54] | That was it, man. That was the take. | 完事了 兄弟 这场太棒了 |
[38:56] | I don’t want to get ahead of myself, | 我不想太嘚瑟 |
[38:57] | but… I see an Oscar. | 但”奥斯卡”指日可待啊 |
[39:04] | Do we want to know? | 我们想知道吗 |
[39:07] | Probably not. | 大概不想 |
[39:08] | Yo, Riley! | 莱丽 |
[39:09] | Want to be the first to peep my badass movie monster and epic CGI skills? | 想先目睹一下我牛逼电影和超绝CGI技术的风采吗 |
[39:13] | It’s just CG, computer graphics. | 就只是CG 电脑绘图 |
[39:16] | What could the “I” possibly stand for? | 多出个”I”是什么意思 |
[39:17] | Incredible. Check it out. | 代表超绝啊 瞧瞧 |
[39:19] | Watch this, watch this. | 来看看 看看 |
[39:27] | Okay, wait. That’s not even remotely how this program is supposed to work. | 等下 这个程序根本不是这么用啊 |
[39:31] | I like it when a woman takes charge. | 我喜欢女生强势啊 |
[39:33] | Yes, I do. | 可喜欢了 |
[39:42] | I was visiting my dad today, | 我今天去看我爸了 |
[39:43] | and he told me to give you something. | 他让我给你些东西 |
[39:45] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:52] | Call your father, dude. | 打给你爸 兄弟 |
[39:56] | Nobody lives forever. | 没人能长命百岁 |
[40:00] | That’s never gonna work. | 那样没用的 |
[40:06] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:17] | I’m writing him a letter. | 我给他写封信 |
[40:20] | A letter? | 信 |
[40:22] | That you put in the mail? | 就是邮递那种信吗 |
[40:25] | Come on, man. It’s 2016. | 拜托 老兄 这都2016年了 |
[40:27] | Not to my dad it isn’t. | 我爸是老古董 |
[40:37] | You just gonna watch? | 你要盯着我写吗 |
[40:43] | Not anymore. | 不看就不看呗 |
[40:45] | They say life is what happens while you’re making other plans. | 人们常说 生活总是计划赶不上变化 |
[40:48] | And that describes most of my days pretty well. | 我一般总是这样 |
[40:51] | But every once in a while, | 但时不时 |
[40:53] | you have to give life a little nudge | 还是要在生活中推自己一把 |
[40:55] | to make sure you get to do the things that really matter, | 确保心思放在真正重要的事情上 |
[40:58] | before it’s too late. | 不让自己后悔 |
[41:01] | I don’t know if one letter will change anything, | 我不知道一封信能否改变什么 |
[41:04] | but I guess… that’s life, isn’t it? | 但这就是生活吧 |