时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | When I was 12 years old, I found a stray dog | 我12岁时 在家后面的林子里 |
[00:06] | in the woods behind my house. | 发现了一条流浪狗 |
[00:08] | He wasn’t much to look at, but we got along. | 他样子不咋样 但我们相处很好 |
[00:10] | I named the dog Archimedes, | 我把狗起名阿基米德 |
[00:12] | after the famous mathematician, | 就是那位著名的数学家 |
[00:13] | and my grandfather said I could keep him | 我爷爷说我可以留着 |
[00:15] | if I did all the work. | 只要我全权负责打理 |
[00:16] | Sounded like a sweet deal. | 听上去挺不错 |
[00:17] | I mean, how much work could one dog be? | 一条狗能麻烦到哪里去 |
[00:19] | But I quickly realized that this dog | 但我很快意识到这条狗 |
[00:21] | was a born escape artist. | 生来就是个逃逸大师 |
[00:23] | At least once a week, I found myself | 我每周至少一次 |
[00:25] | chasing him all over the neighborhood. | 要追着他在家周围到处跑 |
[00:27] | What is this guy, | 这家伙 |
[00:28] | like an Olympic sprinter or something? | 他是奥林匹克短跑运动员吗 |
[00:30] | Yeah, didn’t you read his file, Jack? | 是啊 你没读过他的档案吗 杰克 |
[00:32] | Special skills include | 特长包括 |
[00:33] | stealing top secret information with his phone | 用手机窃取绝密情报 |
[00:35] | and 100 meter dash. | 和百米冲刺 |
[00:36] | Yeah. I hear the sarcasm, | 是啊 我明白你的讽刺 |
[00:37] | I’m just too tired to appreciate it. | 我累得没法笑出来 |
[00:39] | He’s heading for the northeast exit. | 他往东北口去了 |
[00:41] | You might be able to head him off | 你们或许能截住他 |
[00:42] | if you turn right… now. | 现在右转 |
[00:44] | Riley, how much longer until you fry this guy’s phone | 莱丽 你还要多久能用你的太空激光 |
[00:46] | with your space laser? | 废掉这家伙的手机 |
[00:48] | Okay, first, stop calling it a space laser. | 好吧 首先 别再喊它太空手机了 |
[00:50] | Second, I’m writing a code complex enough to wipe a locked, | 其次 我在编写可以在七千英里之外 |
[00:53] | encrypted phone from 7,000 miles away. | 清空一部上锁加密手机的复杂程序 |
[00:55] | Whatever, Riley! | 随便了 莱丽 |
[00:56] | I just need an E.T.A, not a dissertation. | 给我个时间 不用长篇大论 |
[01:01] | Mac, just let me shoot him, please! | 小麦 让我打他吧 |
[01:03] | Can’t. Thornton’s orders. Pentagon wants him alive. | 不行 索顿有令 五角大楼要抓活的 |
[01:05] | He won’t be dead, he’ll just be shot. | 他不会死 只是中个枪 |
[01:07] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[01:08] | Jack, keep up! | 杰克 跟上 |
[01:11] | Okay, guys. We got a problem. | 好了 有麻烦 |
[01:12] | Those stacked containers he just ran into? | 他刚刚冲入的那些集装箱 |
[01:14] | They’re blocking the line-of-sight from the GPS satellites. | 他们挡住了定位卫星的视线 |
[01:17] | I’m going blind. | 我看不到了 |
[01:19] | Actually, I-I got an idea. You go! | 我有主意了 你继续追 |
[01:21] | Wait a minute, you really have an idea, | 等等 你是真有主意了 |
[01:23] | or are you just trying to get out of running? | 还是只是不想再跑了 |
[01:24] | – Jack, go! – You’re just trying to get out of running! | -杰克 快去 -你就是不想跑了 |
[01:29] | We tried everything to contain Archimedes, | 为拴住阿基米德 我们什么都试了 |
[01:31] | but that dog jumped fences, chewed through cages, | 但那只狗能跳篱笆 咬断笼子 |
[01:34] | even tunneled under walls. | 甚至在墙下打洞 |
[01:36] | So, Gramps had an invisible fence installed around our yard. | 爷爷就在院子周围立了隐形栅栏 |
[01:39] | He said the next time Archimedes tried to escape, | 他说阿基米德下次再跑 |
[01:41] | his collar would give him a good shock. | 他的项圈会电击他 |
[01:55] | For me, shocking Archimedes was a non-starter. | 我无法忍受电击阿基米德 |
[01:58] | So, I took his collar apart | 于是我拆了他的项圈 |
[02:00] | and replaced the zapper with a speaker | 把电击器换成了扬声器 |
[02:01] | that emitted a high frequency only dogs could hear. | 能发出一种只有狗听得到的高频声音 |
[02:04] | Archimedes never escaped again, | 阿基米德再也没企图逃跑 |
[02:06] | and I did it without hurting him, because I loved that dog. | 我也没有伤到那只狗 因为我爱他 |
[02:10] | This Serbian double agent on the other hand, well… | 但这个塞尔维亚特工嘛 |
[02:12] | Jack, I need a spark right there! | 杰克 往那儿给我点个火 |
[02:17] | The Pentagon said alive. | 五角大楼要活的 |
[02:19] | Not unharmed. | 没说不能伤他 |
[02:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[02:54] | Got one. | 找到了 |
[02:55] | It’s perfect. One bed, one bath. | 很棒 一个卧室 一个浴室 |
[02:57] | And it’s in the Hills. | 而且在好莱坞山 |
[03:02] | Well, that one would’ve been perfect, | 或许是完美的 |
[03:03] | until someone rented it three days ago. | 但有人三天前租下了 |
[03:05] | Damn. | 该死 |
[03:07] | Yeah, well, it’s L.A. 2016, you know. | 2016年的洛杉矶嘛 |
[03:10] | Things move fast. | 事情都瞬息万变 |
[03:12] | Even online, everything I find | 就算在网上 我能找到的 |
[03:13] | in my price range is already rented. | 负担的起的房子都租出去了 |
[03:15] | I mean, I guess you could always bunk here. | 你可以在这儿睡嘛 |
[03:17] | You know, Mac and I can turn the attic into a third bedroom. | 我和小麦可以把阁楼改造成另一间卧室 |
[03:19] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[03:21] | But I’m not moving in with you. | 但我才不要跟你同居 |
[03:22] | And Mac, all right? | 还有小麦呢 |
[03:23] | Like a Three’s Company situation. | 就像《三人行》那样 |
[03:25] | But with better clothes. | 但是衣服更好 |
[03:26] | Thanks, but… | 谢了 但是 |
[03:28] | I went from my mom’s house to a supermax, | 我从妈妈家进了重刑监狱 |
[03:31] | to a corporate apartment set up by the Phoenix. | 然后又是凤凰基金会给我安置的公司公寓 |
[03:35] | I’ve never had a place that was just mine, you know? | 我从来没有属于我自己的房子 |
[03:37] | I get it. You’re an independent woman. | 我懂 你是个独立的女性 |
[03:39] | I’m the same way. | 我也是 |
[03:41] | But you know… A dude. | 但是 我是男的 |
[03:45] | Right. | 好吧 |
[03:49] | I know it sounds silly, but… | 听上去是很傻 但是 |
[03:52] | for the first time, I have a real job, | 我第一次有了真正的工作 |
[03:55] | some money in my pocket. | 兜里有钱 |
[03:57] | All I need is a home, | 我只差一个家 |
[03:59] | and maybe I can finally put everything else in my rearview. | 或许我终于可以把其他一切抛在脑后 |
[04:03] | All right. All right, what about this place? | 好吧 这里呢 |
[04:05] | It’s definitely you– hip, edgy, | 很适合你 潮 前卫 |
[04:07] | and one hell of a view. | 风景很棒 |
[04:10] | Listed 20 minutes ago, | 20分钟前刚发布 |
[04:12] | and it’s already rented. | 就已经租出去了 |
[04:16] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[04:17] | I clicked the link. It’s gone. | 我点过链接了 已经没有了 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna get you a link nobody’s clicked yet. | 我要帮你找一个从没被人点过的链接 |
[04:22] | Good day, sir. | 先生 你好 |
[04:24] | I’m inquiring about the flat on Franklin. | 我想打听一下富兰克林大街的那间公寓 |
[04:26] | Yes, sir, I understand it’s been rented, but it’s a shame. | 对 我知道已经租出去了 真是遗憾 |
[04:29] | You see, your property was perfect for my associate, | 您的房子特别适合我的同事 |
[04:32] | Miss Riley Davis. | 莱丽·戴维斯小姐 |
[04:34] | Let me assure you she is a dream tenant | 我向你保证 她是个理想租户 |
[04:37] | with a thriving career at a most prestigious local think tank. | 她在本地极负盛名的智囊团工作 事业蒸蒸日上 |
[04:41] | So, I thought I’d just ring you up | 我觉得应该打电话询问一下 |
[04:43] | and see if you had any more flats available? | 看看您还有没有别的空房出租 |
[04:46] | You do? And it’s not even online yet? | 真的有吗 还没发布到网上 |
[04:48] | Brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[04:50] | Uh, we’ll be over there in a tick. | 我们马上就到 |
[04:51] | Cheers. | 再见 |
[04:54] | I’m impressed. | 真厉害啊 |
[04:55] | Give me your phone. | 把你电话给我 |
[05:00] | Uh, I thought I only got these for helping out with your parole officer. | 不是只有我帮你在假释官面前作戏时才给我吗 |
[05:03] | You get one, | 你只要帮我 |
[05:05] | when you do something to deserve one. | 就会得到一位数 |
[05:07] | Did I mention I’m an expert mover? | 我有没有说过 我是搬家内行 |
[05:13] | So? | 怎么样 |
[05:18] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[05:19] | I move in this weekend. | 我这个周末搬进去 |
[05:20] | Oh, nice. | 真不错 |
[05:21] | Hey, listen, if you need a discount | 如果你想买打折的 |
[05:23] | on some lightly used neon beer signs, | 九成新酒吧霓虹灯什么的 |
[05:26] | I’m your boy. | 尽管找我 |
[05:27] | Can I get back to you on that? | 我们待会能细聊吗 |
[05:28] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:29] | Congratulations on the apartment. | 恭喜租到房子了 |
[05:32] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[05:33] | We’re spies. | 我们可是间谍 |
[05:34] | We got a call about a credit check. | 有人打电话来查你的信用情况 |
[05:36] | Sorry, but the moving in will have to wait. | 抱歉 搬家的事可能要耽搁了 |
[05:40] | This is Joaquin “El Noche” Sancola. | 这是华金·山可拉 外号”暗夜” |
[05:42] | Former head of the Merida Cartel. | 梅里达贩毒集团之前的老大 |
[05:45] | Oh, yeah, I remember this guy. | 对 我记得这个人 |
[05:46] | Didn’t he tunnel his way out of a Mexican prison? | 他不是从墨西哥监狱下水道里逃跑了吗 |
[05:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:49] | DEA had to catch him again and lock him up stateside. | 缉毒局只能再次逮捕他 把他关在美国 |
[05:52] | Ooh, I’m smelling some vacation time, I mean, correct me | 我好像闻到了假期的味道 说错了请指正 |
[05:54] | if I’m wrong, but it’s gonna be a really easy week | 但去抓一个已经关在监狱里的人 |
[05:56] | catching a guy who’s already behind bars. | 这也太轻而易举了吧 |
[05:58] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[06:00] | him being behind bars is the problem. | 他被关在监狱里才是问题所在 |
[06:02] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[06:04] | Since the U.S. locked up El Noche, | 美国政府把”暗夜”关起来后 |
[06:06] | his lieutenants have unleashed an unprecedented | 他的二把手针对执法机关 |
[06:08] | wave of violence against law enforcement– | 发起了前所未有的暴力袭击 |
[06:10] | Federales, DEA agents and their families have all been killed. | 墨西哥警方 缉毒局探员及其家属均被杀害 |
[06:15] | El Noche could be brutal, | “暗夜”这人也许残忍 |
[06:18] | but he was a businessman. | 但他是个生意人 |
[06:19] | These new lieutenants are barbarians. | 而这些新出来的二把手可是野蛮人 |
[06:24] | The cartel is run out of a secret stronghold | 贩毒集团的老巢 |
[06:26] | somewhere on the Yucatan peninsula. | 在尤卡坦半岛某个秘密大本营 |
[06:28] | We may not know where the compound is, | 我们虽不知道大本营的位置 |
[06:30] | but El Noche does. | 但”暗夜”知道 |
[06:31] | And we know exactly where he is. | 而我们知道他在哪儿 |
[06:33] | Serving time in a maximum security prison in Texas. | 在德州重刑监狱里服刑 |
[06:36] | Oh, yeah, look at that. | 是啊 看看这个 |
[06:37] | Hook ’em, Horns. | 钩住 公牛 |
[06:38] | So, we’re supposed to get El Noche to do what? | 我们把”暗夜”抓来做什么 |
[06:42] | Tell us where his secret hideout is? | 告诉我们他的秘密窝点在哪吗 |
[06:45] | Actually, I was thinking that he could show us, | 我想的是 在我们帮他越狱后 |
[06:47] | after we help him escape from prison. | 他可能会带我们去 |
[06:49] | Oh, nice. | 真不错 |
[06:51] | Once he’s out, like a wasp, | 等他出来了 会像黄蜂一般 |
[06:53] | he’ll fly back home to his nest, | 飞回自己的老巢 |
[06:55] | and he’ll lead us right back to his stronghold. | 就会引我们直奔回他的大本营 |
[06:57] | Then we take him and his lieutenants down, | 然后我们将他和二把手们一网打尽 |
[06:59] | and end the Merida reign of terror once and for all. | 就此终结梅里达贩毒集团的恐怖统治 |
[07:02] | Yeah, that’s one of the craziest plans | 这是我听过的最疯狂的计划 |
[07:05] | I’ve ever heard and I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[07:06] | How we expected to make this happen? | 那我们怎么实施呢 |
[07:18] | Yep, this is the plan. | 对 计划就是这样 |
[07:20] | Me. | 我 |
[07:21] | Except, I’m not me anymore. | 只是我已经不是我了 |
[07:23] | According to the rap sheet Thornton and Riley whipped up, | 根据索顿和莱丽编出来的犯罪记录 |
[07:27] | I’m Frank Morris, | 我是弗兰克·莫里斯 |
[07:28] | a mechanical engineer who ripped off | 一名机械工程师 |
[07:30] | the very bank vault he designed for a living. | 洗劫了自己设计的所有银行金库 |
[07:32] | And apparently, I’ve broken out of prison. | 很显然 我也成功越狱过 |
[07:35] | Twice. | 两次 |
[07:37] | Bishop Correctional is home to the worst of the worst. | 毕晓普监狱里关押的都是穷凶极恶的罪犯 |
[07:40] | Murderers, gang bangers, psychopaths. | 杀人犯 黑帮 变态 |
[07:43] | And a whole lot of guys that make them look like choir boys. | 还有比他们还要可怕的罪犯 |
[07:50] | And guess who has to go in clean? | 你们猜是谁净身入狱 |
[07:53] | That means no comms, no gear, no Swiss Army knife. | 这意味着没有通讯工具 装备 瑞士军刀 |
[07:57] | Open Door One. | 开一号门 |
[07:58] | But I do have a few angels looking over my shoulder. | 但确实还是有几名天使守护着我的 |
[08:37] | Breathe. | 保持呼吸 |
[08:38] | Just breathe. | 呼吸就好 |
[08:44] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:45] | I’m just nervous. | 我就是紧张 |
[08:48] | It’s not easy in there. | 监狱里面不好混 |
[08:50] | He’s a trained operative. | 他是个训练有素的特工 |
[08:51] | He’ll be fine. | 他不会有事 |
[08:53] | You survived prison, didn’t you? | 你不就在监狱里活下来了吗 |
[08:55] | Barely. | 九死一生 |
[08:57] | And there wasn’t a day that went by | 我在监狱时 |
[08:58] | where I didn’t think I might not see the next one. | 每天都心惊胆战 怕活不过明天 |
[09:01] | Home, sweet home. | 这就是你的牢房了 |
[09:05] | So, now all I got to do is approach a notorious drug lord, | 我现在只要想办法接近一个恶名昭彰的毒枭 |
[09:10] | get him to trust me, | 让他信任我 |
[09:11] | break us both out of one of the toughest prisons in the country, | 带着他逃出全国的重刑监狱之一 |
[09:14] | and then score myself an invite back to his hideout in Mexico. | 然后成功引他带我去他在墨西哥的秘密老巢 |
[09:17] | Oh, and did I mention that in the 22 years | 我说没说过 22年间 |
[09:20] | since this prison opened its doors, | 从这座监狱开门起 |
[09:22] | not one person has ever escaped? | 就没一个人越狱成功吗 |
[09:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:48] | Turns out, 16 straight hours of prison surveillance | 看来连着16个小时盯着监狱的监控 |
[09:50] | is some pretty good nightmare fuel. | 很容易让人做噩梦啊 |
[09:52] | Look, I know this op isn’t exactly bringing back good memories, | 我知道这次行动触及了你的旧痛 |
[09:57] | but you have to work smart. | 但你得聪明地工作 |
[09:58] | Pace yourself. | 别太拼了 |
[10:00] | It could take days or weeks for Mac to make contact | 小麦可能要等上几天或几周才会联系我们 |
[10:02] | and gain El Noche’s trust. | 才会获得”暗夜”的信任 |
[10:04] | Then we still have the small task of breaking them both out of prison. | 然后我们还要帮他们两个人逃出监狱 |
[10:08] | So go home, get some rest. | 所以回家休息一下吧 |
[10:10] | I’ll go home when Mac comes home. | 我等小麦回来再回家 |
[10:15] | Looks like you got into their system no problem. | 看来你轻易黑进了他们的系统 |
[10:18] | Actually, we have a big problem. | 其实 我们有个大麻烦 |
[10:20] | Last night they ran a security update | 他们昨晚进行了安全更新 |
[10:22] | and patched the hole in their system | 修补了系统漏洞 |
[10:24] | I was using as a backdoor. | 我就是利用那个漏洞黑进去的 |
[10:26] | Can you hack in another way? | 你能再用其他方法黑进去吗 |
[10:27] | Not without setting off all their alarms | 没办法不惊动他们 |
[10:29] | and blowing our whole operation. | 从而曝光这次任务 |
[10:31] | Believe me, I spent the whole night trying, | 信我 我昨晚一夜都在想办法 |
[10:33] | and all I’ve been able to do is access their cameras. | 而我只能黑进他们的摄像头而已 |
[10:37] | Someone like me wanted to make sure | 一个像我一样厉害的人 |
[10:38] | someone like me didn’t take control. | 想确保我这样的人不会黑进去 |
[10:46] | Hey, now’s not a good time, sexy mama, okay? | 我现在不方便 美人啊 |
[10:48] | I’m just getting in to work. | 我正要去上班呢 |
[10:50] | I understand, Jack, | 我懂 杰克 |
[10:51] | but we have a bit of a situation here. | 但我们遇到麻烦了 |
[10:54] | What kind of a situation, hon? | 什么麻烦 亲爱的 |
[10:57] | Riley’s been locked out of the prison control systems. | 莱丽黑不进监狱系统了 |
[11:00] | We can keep an eye on you via security cam, | 我们能通过摄像头看到你们 |
[11:03] | but that’s about all we can do from here. | 但帮不上其他忙了 |
[11:05] | Well, then, how in the hell are we supposed to get Mac out of here? | 那我们打算怎么把小麦弄出去啊 |
[11:07] | I thought Riley was gonna magically | 我以为莱丽动动手指 |
[11:09] | open some doors for him or something. | 就能帮他打开监狱大门了 |
[11:10] | That was the plan. | 这是原计划 |
[11:12] | Now we need a new one. | 但现在需要新计划了 |
[11:16] | Oh, well, then, we’ll just have to postpone | 那我们只能推迟 |
[11:19] | dinner with your mama, sugarlump. | 跟你妈一起吃晚餐了 小甜心 |
[11:23] | I love you, too, babe. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:37] | Riley warned me my first day wouldn’t be easy. | 莱丽警告过我 监狱第一天不好过 |
[11:40] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[11:42] | It’s just like the first day of school, | 就跟第一天上学一样 |
[11:44] | except some of the other kids in there have actually killed people. | 只是你的”同学”中 有人真杀过人 |
[11:49] | But hey, at least the food’s awesome. | 但至少伙食还不错 |
[12:01] | Are you out of meds? | 你没药了吗 |
[12:02] | Plenty of medicine. | 药有很多 |
[12:04] | It just won’t spray. | 就是喷不出来 |
[12:06] | Been asking for a new one for six months. | 已经申请新喷剂瓶申请了半年了 |
[12:12] | May I? | 我能看下吗 |
[12:42] | Give it a try. | 试试看 |
[12:57] | I don’t like owing anybody anything, | 我不喜欢欠别人的情 |
[12:59] | so I’ll pay you back with some advice. | 所以我给你些忠告当回报 |
[13:02] | You shouldn’t have even talked to me in the first place. | 你一开始就不该搭理我 |
[13:05] | In here, there are no friends, | 在这里 没有朋友 |
[13:07] | only enemies. | 只有敌人 |
[13:08] | If you want to survive, | 如果你想活下去 |
[13:10] | mind your own damn business. | 就做到事不关己 高高挂起 |
[13:20] | I wish I could follow the old guy’s advice. | 我倒是想听那个老人的忠告 |
[13:22] | I really do. But for this plan to work, | 真的 但要完成任务 |
[13:25] | I need to do more than just survive in here. | 我不仅要在这里活下去 |
[13:26] | I need to win El Noche’s trust. | 我要赢得”暗夜”的信任 |
[13:29] | And to do that, | 因此 |
[13:29] | I’m going to have to follow some of Riley’s advice. | 我要按莱丽的忠告行事 |
[13:34] | No one trusts a coward. | 没人会信任懦夫 |
[13:37] | You just show El Noche you’re not afraid. | 你得让”暗夜”看到你无所畏惧 |
[13:39] | Is the “Find the biggest guy and punch him” Speech? | 你这是要我找个壮汉单挑的意思吗 |
[13:41] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[13:44] | Prison is all about cliques. | 监狱里派系很重要 |
[13:47] | Punch the wrong guy, | 揍错人 |
[13:49] | and you’re beefing with his whole crew. | 就是跟他整个帮派结下梁子了 |
[13:52] | You need someone with no friends, no affiliations. | 你得找个没朋友 没关系背景的人 |
[13:55] | I went through the inmate files | 我看了下这些囚犯的档案 |
[13:56] | and found your guy. | 找到了合适的人 |
[13:58] | Vincent Heath, in for armed robbery, his third. | 文森特·希斯 因持枪抢劫第三次入狱 |
[14:01] | Guy’s a loner. | 这人独来独往 |
[14:02] | He’s mixed it up with every major gang in the joint, | 他和监狱里的主要帮派都有过节 |
[14:04] | which makes him perfect. | 是再好不过的选择 |
[14:15] | You got a problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[14:25] | No, this is gonna hurt. | 不好 要疼死 |
[14:34] | Damn it, Mac, I said pick a fight with him, | 该死 小麦 我说的是找他挑事 |
[14:35] | not let him use your face as a speed bag. | 不是让他拿你的脸当沙袋练 |
[14:43] | Hey, how’s our boy doing? | 咱家小麦怎么样了 |
[14:44] | Not good. Get to the yard, quick. | 不好 快去操场 |
[14:58] | Big fight in the yard! | 操场有人打架了 |
[15:02] | Stop that fight! Drop it! | 住手 放下 |
[15:07] | Break it up. Break it up! Back off! | 住手 别打了 后退 |
[15:08] | – You’re dead! – On your feet! | -你死定了 -站起来 |
[15:10] | You heard me, I said get up. | 没错 我说起来 |
[15:12] | On your feet! | 站起来 |
[15:15] | I know this was part of the plan, but you could have | 我知道这是计划的一部分 |
[15:17] | at least waited until I was here to get your back. | 但你至少可以等我赶来支援你啊 |
[15:19] | Hands against the wall! | 举手贴墙 |
[15:21] | Funny thing about being locked up | 人被关起来后 |
[15:23] | is it makes you impatient to get out. | 就迫不及待想出去 |
[15:25] | Besides, I think it worked. | 再说 我觉得有效果 |
[15:28] | I just need a little one-on-one time. | 我只需一对一的机会 |
[15:30] | Have Riley put me on his work detail. | 让莱丽把我安排跟他一起劳动服务 |
[15:31] | I would if I could, | 能加就加了 |
[15:32] | but Riley can’t riley her way into the prison’s computers right now. | 但莱丽现在黑不进监狱系统了 |
[15:35] | – Don’t worry, I’ll think of something. – Okay. | -别担心 我会想办法 -好吧 |
[15:38] | Hey, since we’ve been, uh, standing over here | 既然我们在大伙儿面前 |
[15:40] | chitchatting so long in front of everybody, | 聊这么久了 |
[15:42] | I think it’s only fair that I rough you up a little bit, okay? | 我揍你几下才显得合理 对吧 |
[15:44] | – What? – Ready? | -什么 -准备好了 |
[15:45] | I said don’t eyeball me, convict! | 我让你别盯着我看了 囚犯 |
[15:48] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[15:49] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:00] | For a smart guy, you’re pretty damn dumb. | 你是个聪明人 但干的事真他妈蠢 |
[16:03] | How many old guys you see in here? | 你在这儿看到多少老人 |
[16:05] | You think I lasted this long by making trouble? | 你觉得我是靠找麻烦才活了这么久吗 |
[16:15] | Great book. | 好书 |
[16:18] | I’ve already read it. | 我读过了 |
[16:19] | Not this copy. | 没读这本 |
[16:24] | Use those sparingly. | 省着用 |
[16:26] | The way you’re making friends, you’ll need ’em. | 按你这样交朋友 你会需要的 |
[16:29] | Deputy Warden to H-Block. | 副监狱长请到H区 |
[16:31] | Deputy Warden to H-Block. | 副监狱长请到H区 |
[16:33] | We have a personnel problem. | 出现员工问题 |
[16:44] | All right, I’m in. Let’s hack into their system | 我进来了 我们来黑进系统 |
[16:46] | and change Mac’s work assignment. | 更改小麦的工作分配 |
[16:47] | Yeah, it’s not really hacking, Jack. | 这不是黑 杰克 |
[16:50] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[16:51] | The Deputy Warden’s computer isn’t networked, | 副监狱长的电脑没有联网 |
[16:53] | so it’s just an ordinary PC. | 所以只是一台普通的电脑 |
[16:57] | Okay, there you go. | 开始吧 |
[17:02] | Yes. I knew that was it. | 我就知道 |
[17:04] | “Jail”– what an idiot. | “监狱” 大傻帽 |
[17:05] | I just bypassed his password. | 我绕开了他的密码 |
[17:07] | It was in sleep mode, Jack. | 那是睡眠模式 杰克 |
[17:10] | You literally could have hit any key. | 按任何键都能打开 |
[17:12] | – Okay. – All right, let’s see | -好吧 -我们看看 |
[17:13] | if you can Forrest Gump your way through this. | 你能不能用笨方法干成 |
[17:16] | You see that file on the desktop labeled “Work detail”? | 你看见桌面上名为”劳动安排”的文件了吗 |
[17:20] | On the computer desktop. | 电脑桌面上 |
[17:22] | – Yeah. Oh, yeah, yeah, okay. – Click that. | -看到了 -点击 |
[17:25] | All right, scroll down. | 向下滚动 |
[17:28] | Okay, stop. | 好 停 |
[17:30] | All right, now highlight that line | 点那行 |
[17:32] | that says Mac’s name and inmate number and hit control-X. | 有小麦的名字和囚犯编号 然后剪切 |
[17:36] | – Okay. – Now scroll down | -好了 -向下滚 |
[17:38] | and click right where it says “Laundry,” | 点击”洗衣房”那行 |
[17:39] | and hit control-V. | 然后粘贴 |
[17:42] | Done. | 搞定了 |
[17:44] | That’s some pretty serious hacker skills, isn’t it, Riley? | 我整了几招蛮厉害的黑客技术吧 莱丽 |
[17:46] | You changed an entry in a spreadsheet, Jack. | 你改了电子表格的一栏 杰克 |
[17:49] | You could maybe get fired from an accounting firm. | 大概可以被会计事务所开除了 |
[17:51] | Yeah, well, I feel like a hacker. | 好吧 我觉得像是个黑客 |
[17:53] | But more importantly, now Mac and Nacho Cheese | 重要的是 现在小麦可以和”墨西哥干酪” |
[17:56] | can spend some high-quality time together. | 一起好好聊聊了 |
[18:35] | Two million. | 两百万 |
[18:37] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[18:39] | I’m busting out of here and, uh, | 我要逃出去 |
[18:40] | for two million, I’ll let you tag along. | 给我两百万 我带你逃出去 |
[18:44] | Really? | 真的 |
[18:45] | What makes me so lucky? | 我怎么会被幸运地选中 |
[18:47] | When I get out of here, | 逃出去后 |
[18:48] | I’m gonna need some money to disappear. | 我需要钱消失 |
[18:50] | So a little birdie told me you were the only guy in here with some real cash. | 有”小鸟”跟我说 这里只有你最有钱 |
[18:54] | You know what they say about birds. | 你知道小鸟有什么特点吗 |
[18:57] | They don’t live very long. | 它们都活不长 |
[18:59] | Actually, a Laysan Albatross can live up to 40 years. | 实际上 黑背信天翁能活40年 |
[19:05] | I read a lot. | 我博览群书 |
[19:06] | So you’re a smart guy. | 这么说你是个机灵鬼 |
[19:09] | I’m smart enough to know who you are. | 够机灵 知道你是谁了啊 |
[19:11] | You bought yourself a nice life in here, | 你用钱买通了这里 过得不错 |
[19:13] | but it’d be much better on the outside. | 但是在外面会更好 |
[19:28] | Go on and get out of here, go. | 快走 离开这儿 走 |
[19:30] | Go! | 走 |
[19:33] | These are the Manos Sangrientas. | 这些人是”血手帮” |
[19:36] | Soldiers from a rival cartel | 贩毒集团的对头 |
[19:37] | trying to muscle in on El Noche’s business. | 想强夺”暗夜”的生意 |
[19:40] | If you want to get close to El Noche, | 如果你想接近”暗夜” |
[19:41] | you got to know the other players involved. | 你得了解其他有关联的人 |
[19:43] | It’s time for you to call your people. | 是时候联系你的手下了 |
[19:47] | There’s plenty of territory to go around. | 地盘很多 |
[19:50] | We just want a split. | 我们只是想分一下 |
[19:52] | And you don’t want a war. | 你不会想要挑起战争的 |
[19:58] | When you can’t get your hands on a 45-pound plate, | 没有45磅重的杠铃板 |
[20:00] | a towel soaked in water can pack a hell of a punch. | 湿毛巾也能重伤人 |
[20:05] | Add some powdered bleach to give it a little sting. | 而漂粉还会让人产生刺痛感 |
[20:07] | Wrap the whole thing in a sheet for extra range, | 用床单包裹起来 还能甩着打 |
[20:09] | and you’ve got yourself a weapon | 一件武器就成了 |
[20:10] | from the Middle Ages called a flail. | 这就是中世纪的梿枷了 |
[20:13] | Time to get medieval on these guys. | 该让这些家伙尝尝古时武器的厉害了 |
[20:15] | Big mistake, smart guy! | 你犯了大错 机灵鬼 |
[20:19] | This is a war, and you just picked a side | 这是战争 你刚选了一方站队 |
[20:22] | and a chance those two vatos are gonna kill the both of us! | 那两个家伙可能会把我们都杀了 |
[20:25] | Not if we escape. | 逃走就不会死了 |
[20:35] | Open two! | 打开二号门 |
[20:40] | You eyeballing me, convict? | 你盯着我看吗 囚犯 |
[20:41] | No. | 没有 |
[20:42] | Don’t backtalk me, boy. Out of line. | 别顶嘴 小子 出来 |
[20:45] | I know I’m pretty, but I ain’t that pretty. | 我知道我很帅 但没那么帅 |
[20:47] | Hands on the bars. | 手放在铁栏上 |
[20:48] | Arms up. Arms up. | 举起来 举起来 |
[20:52] | So what about, uh, what about El Nacho? | “暗墨”那边怎么样了 |
[20:54] | He say yes? He agree to it? | 他答应了吗 同意了吗 |
[20:55] | El Noche? | “暗夜” |
[20:56] | – Whatever. – No. | -管他呢 -没有 |
[20:58] | But I think he will. | 但他应该会同意 |
[20:59] | All right, that’s good. | 那就好 |
[21:03] | In the meantime, I’m gonna need you to get me a few things. | 同时 你得帮我弄点东西来 |
[21:05] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll get you whatever you want. | 好好 你想要什么都行 |
[21:06] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[21:13] | Hey, new guy. | 新来的 |
[21:16] | Uh, name’s Derek, sir. | 我叫德里克 长官 |
[21:18] | I was just gonna get some much-needed supplies. | 我就是想拿点急需品 |
[21:20] | Well, they can wait. We’re short-staffed on D-Block. | 稍后再拿吧 D区缺人 |
[21:22] | Get your ass over there. | 你赶紧过去 |
[21:24] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[21:24] | Yes, sir, I’ll just get those supplies | 遵命 我拿完补给品 |
[21:26] | I was talking about and I’ll head right over. | 就马上过去 |
[21:28] | You’ll head right over now. | 你现在就过去 |
[21:30] | Move it. | 赶紧 |
[21:32] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[21:34] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[21:46] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[21:47] | We got a major problemo. | 我们遇到个大麻烦 |
[21:48] | I just got reassigned to D-Block | 我刚被调去了D区 |
[21:50] | before I could get Mac the supplies he needs. | 还没来得及把小麦要的东西拿给他 |
[21:51] | It’s nowhere near his cell. | D区离他的牢房特别远 |
[21:53] | I might as well be on another planet, | 相隔十万八千里呢 |
[21:54] | all the help I’m gonna be. | 我帮不上忙了 |
[21:55] | The op’s blown. | 任务失败了 |
[21:56] | We got to pull Mac out. | 我们得让小麦出来 |
[21:58] | No, I’m not ready to scrub the mission. | 不 我还不想中止任务 |
[22:00] | Mac’s life is at stake. | 小麦有生命危险 |
[22:01] | Listen. I know Mac would not want to be pulled out just yet. | 听着 我了解小麦 他肯定不想就此罢手 |
[22:05] | Look, I may not know Mac as well as you or Jack, | 我可能不及你了解小麦或杰克 |
[22:07] | but I know prison. | 但我了解监狱 |
[22:09] | And when things go bad, they go bad fast. | 如果事情出了岔子 就会一发不可收拾 |
[22:11] | If we don’t pull Mac out, we might not get another chance. | 如果现在不将小麦弄出来 可能就没机会了 |
[22:13] | Hey, okay, I get it, Riley, but I’m with Patti. | 好了 我懂了 莱丽 我同意小帕 |
[22:15] | I say we leave him. | 我们让他留在监狱 |
[22:16] | If anybody can figure this out on his own, it’s Mac. | 这种情况 只有小麦有本事想出办法了 |
[22:18] | But he doesn’t know he’s on his own, Jack. | 但他不知道他只能靠自己了 杰克 |
[22:21] | He doesn’t even know you’re not coming back with the supplies he needs. | 他都不知道你不会回去给他送东西了 |
[22:23] | Yeah, well, I guess he’ll have to figure that part out, too. | 嗯 那他还要琢磨明白这一点了 |
[22:29] | Funny thing inside these walls– | 关在监狱里 |
[22:31] | time doesn’t stand still, | 时间不会静止 |
[22:33] | it disappears completely. | 而是让人丧失时间观念 |
[22:35] | The minutes get longer and longer. | 一分一秒都过得非常慢 |
[22:38] | Hours stretch until they feel like an eternity. | 直到感觉度日如年 |
[22:44] | I haven’t exactly been able to watch a clock, | 我虽然没看表 |
[22:46] | but I know Jack is taking way too long | 但我知道杰克去了很久 |
[22:48] | to get back to me with the stuff I asked for. | 都没拿回我想要的东西 |
[22:52] | Which is a big problem. | 这是个很大的问题 |
[22:55] | I wasn’t 100% sure | 有杰克帮忙 |
[22:56] | I could break out of this place with Jack’s help. | 我都没有十足的把握能逃出这里 |
[22:58] | And now, I really don’t know if I can do it alone. | 而现在就单靠自己 我更没把握了 |
[23:17] | You got a new roommate. | 你有新狱友了 |
[23:23] | I used the last of my favors with the guards | 我动用了跟狱警最后那点交情 |
[23:25] | to be transferred in here with you. | 转来跟你一间房 |
[23:27] | Los Manos Sangrientas will be looking for us soon. | “血手帮”很快会来找我们 |
[23:31] | So, are you gonna break us out of here | 你是要带我逃出去 |
[23:33] | or do I have to kill you myself? | 还是要我亲手杀了你 |
[23:37] | Let’s try the first one. | 我还是带你逃出去吧 |
[23:39] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么计划 |
[23:41] | First, let’s make our deal clear. | 首先 讲明条件 |
[23:44] | I get us out of the prison, | 我带你越狱 |
[23:46] | you get us out of the country. | 你带我出境 |
[23:47] | That can be arranged. | 这没问题 |
[23:49] | Then I want a house somewhere in Mexico… | 你要在墨西哥给我找个住处 |
[23:54] | so I can lay low until the heat dies down. | 让我躲到风头过去 |
[23:56] | You do everything you say, | 你信守诺言 |
[23:58] | I’ll give you anything you want. | 我就会帮你 |
[24:00] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:01] | Just so you know, | 说清楚 |
[24:02] | once we get out of here… | 一旦我们逃出去 |
[24:04] | it’s all on you. | 就全靠你了 |
[24:06] | I’ll make the call. | 我去联系一下 |
[24:08] | You get us past these walls, | 你带我逃出监狱 |
[24:11] | my men will take care of the rest. | 接下来就交给我的手下了 |
[24:19] | There are a lot of walls and bars between here and there. | 监狱内外到处都是高墙铁栏 |
[24:22] | How do you plan to get past them? | 你打算怎么通过 |
[24:26] | Batteries and salt. | 电池和盐 |
[24:27] | “Batteries and salt”– that’s your plan? | 你的计划就是 “电池和盐”吗 |
[24:31] | Well, yeah, I mean, we need water, too, | 嗯 我们还需要水 |
[24:32] | but we already have that. | 但水已经有了 |
[24:39] | A-Block’s all clear. | A区无异常 |
[24:40] | I’m going to lunch. | 我去吃饭了 |
[24:44] | Watch yourself, fish. | 走路小心点 新来的 |
[25:03] | A little gift for you. | 小礼物 |
[25:04] | Last door on the right. | 右边最后一扇门 |
[25:28] | Lunchtime. | 午饭来了 |
[25:28] | That would be our daily helping of Nutraloaf. | 就是每人一份”充饥杂食块”了 |
[25:33] | See, Nutraloaf is a mash-up of cafeteria leftovers | “充饥杂食块”就是食堂剩菜捣碎混合的食物 |
[25:36] | that provides all the nutrition a growing inmate needs. | 为囚犯提供所需的营养元素 |
[25:40] | Plus a few thousand grams of salt to mask the taste. | 还用了几千克盐做遮味剂 |
[25:46] | Terrible for the body, | 对身体有害 |
[25:48] | but, thankfully, I didn’t plan on eating it. | 但好在我没打算吃 |
[25:54] | So, now you’re making soup in the toilet? | 你开始在马桶里做汤了吗 |
[25:57] | N-No, not soup. | 不 不是汤 |
[26:00] | Hydrogen. | 是氢气 |
[26:01] | The salt in the Nutraloaf acts as an electrolyte. | “充饥杂食块”的盐分就是电解质 |
[26:07] | Combine that with the current from a battery | 将其与电池中的电流混合 |
[26:10] | and you get electrolysis of water. | 就可以电解水了 |
[26:13] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全听不懂 |
[26:15] | Well… | 就是… |
[26:17] | I’m splitting the water molecule into oxygen and hydrogen. | 我在将水分子分解成氧气和氢气 |
[26:22] | Anyways, uh… hydrogen likes to… | 总之 氢气很容易 |
[26:25] | go ka-boom. | 发生爆炸 |
[26:27] | So, you’re gonna blow this whole cell up with us inside? | 你打算在我们没逃出前就炸掉这里吗 |
[26:30] | Yeah. | 是 |
[26:32] | Well, I mean, we got to get the door open somehow. | 我们总得把门弄开吧 |
[26:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:40] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在干什么 |
[26:43] | Now… | 现在 |
[26:45] | we wait. | 等待 |
[26:49] | So, where did you learn to do all this? | 你从哪学来的这些 |
[26:54] | I’ve always been good at figuring things out. | 我聪明绝顶 善于思考 |
[26:57] | Never really all that good at following the rules. | 不太爱遵守规矩 |
[27:02] | Before I was in a cage, I used to design them. | 我被关起来之前 以前负责建造这种地方 |
[27:05] | Used to build safes and vaults for banks, businesses… billionaires. | 为银行和公司以及亿万富翁设计金库 |
[27:11] | Problem was | 问题是 |
[27:12] | I liked picking locks better than I liked designing them. | 相比于设计 我更喜欢撬金库 |
[27:15] | I got greedy. | 我后来贪心了 |
[27:16] | Got caught with my hand in a cookie jar that I’d built. | 撬开自己建的金库时被抓了 |
[27:24] | So… | 所以 |
[27:26] | is your toilet ready? | 马桶的东西能用了吗 |
[27:28] | Only one way to find out. | 只有试试才知道了 |
[27:29] | Give me a hand with this bed. | 帮我挪一下床 |
[27:42] | Yeah. I think it worked. | 嗯 应该起作用了 |
[27:52] | Could you hand me that string down there? | 把那根线给我 |
[28:17] | What are these for? | 这些用来干什么 |
[28:19] | I’m about to spike the air pressure in here | 我要将这里的气压量值 |
[28:20] | by about two degrees of magnitude, so… | 骤升到二级 所以… |
[28:23] | either these go in your ears | 要么堵上耳朵 |
[28:25] | or blood comes out. | 要么耳朵出血 |
[28:26] | It’s up to you. | 你选吧 |
[28:29] | One other fun fact about hydrogen? | 氢气的另一个小知识 |
[28:31] | It’s lighter than air. | 氢气比空气轻 |
[28:32] | That’s what kept the Hindenburg up in the sky… | 所以兴登堡号才可以飞上天 |
[28:35] | until it didn’t. | 虽然最后发生空难了 |
[28:36] | Take this. | 拿着 |
[28:37] | Wrap it around your head and get underneath. | 包住头 趴到底下 |
[28:43] | With the air vent and the window sealed by newspaper, | 通风口和窗户都被报纸封住了 |
[28:46] | the hydrogen i’ve been making in the toilet | 马桶里水分解的氢气 |
[28:48] | has been gathering at the ceiling for hours. | 已经在天花板上聚集好几个小时了 |
[28:50] | And since every gallon of water, when broken down, | 因为每一加仑的水都进行水解了 |
[28:53] | produces about 4,000 liters of gaseous hydrogen, well… | 产生了四千升氢气… |
[28:57] | this is going to be loud. | 等下动静会很大 |
[29:05] | You got any more tricks up your sleeve? | 你还有更多妙招吗 |
[29:08] | All these doors are locked! | 所有门都被锁了 |
[29:09] | Actually, this one isn’t! | 实际上 这扇门没有锁 |
[29:19] | Get this door open now! | 快开门 |
[29:34] | How you going to deal with them now, smart guy? | 你打算怎么对付他们 机灵鬼 |
[29:36] | Get the door! | 快打开 |
[29:38] | Uh, I don’t know, but I’ll think of something. | 不知道 但我能想到办法 |
[29:39] | – Come on! – Hurry up! | -快 -快 |
[29:42] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[29:50] | Hey, what’s going on?! | 出什么事了 |
[29:51] | Mac’s in trouble in A-Block. | 小麦在A区遇到麻烦了 |
[29:53] | We need a diversion. | 我们得声东击西 |
[29:54] | Now. | 马上 |
[29:59] | Code red! | 红色警报 |
[30:00] | Code red! | 红色警报 |
[30:02] | Uh, I got another inmate! | 这里还有一个囚犯 |
[30:03] | They’re, uh… | 他们想… |
[30:05] | they’re-they’re trying to escape! | 他们想逃跑 |
[30:06] | They’re trying to escape, uh… | 他们想逃跑 |
[30:09] | They’re in the kitchen! | 他们在厨房 |
[30:09] | They’re in the kitchen! | 他们在厨房 |
[30:10] | I’m outnumbered down here… | 我寡不敌众… |
[30:11] | I need some help, I need some help right way… | 请求支援 快来支援我… |
[30:14] | they’re in the kitchen. | 他们在厨房 |
[30:15] | Stay here in case they backtrack. | 守在这里 以防他们折回 |
[30:17] | You three! With me! Move! | 你们三个跟我走 行动 |
[30:18] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[30:23] | No! | 不 |
[30:26] | The hell are you doing?! | 你干什么 |
[30:27] | Just in case we don’t make it out of here, | 万一我们逃不出去 |
[30:29] | I don’t want to add murder to my sheet. | 我可不想再给自己加一项谋杀罪 |
[30:31] | If we don’t get out of here, | 如果我们逃不出去 |
[30:32] | you don’t have to worry about your sheet | 你不用担心自己会加罪 |
[30:33] | because I’ll be adding another murder to mine. | 因为我会给自己加条谋杀你的罪名 |
[30:36] | Should be unlocked. | 门应该开了 |
[30:40] | If we’re gonna escape, | 如果我们要越狱 |
[30:40] | I’m gonna need your help, | 我需要你的帮助 |
[30:42] | but I’m just gonna need you to do what I say | 但你就照我说的做就行了 |
[30:43] | and don’t ask questions, all right? | 不要问问题 |
[30:45] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[31:08] | We’re three stories up. It’s not long enough. | 我们大概有三层那么高 这不够长 |
[31:21] | Tie this… around there. | 系上去 |
[31:33] | Go and put that lid on. | 把那个盖子盖上 |
[31:44] | Alcohol. | 酒精 |
[31:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:56] | Archimedes– the mathematician, | 阿基米德 指那个数学家 |
[31:57] | not the wolfhound I mentioned earlier, once said, | 不是之前说的那条狼狗 他曾说过 |
[32:00] | “Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, | 只要给我一个支点 一根足够长的硬棒 |
[32:03] | and I shall move the world.” | 我就能撬起地球 |
[32:05] | What Archie left out were a few key details, | 但阿基同学漏掉了几个关键细节 |
[32:07] | like the tensile strength of iron | 比如木制扫帚把手 |
[32:09] | versus a wooden broom handle. | 能不能撬动铁棍 |
[32:10] | But with a little help from a process called “Chemical embrittlement,” | 但来点”化学脆化”就可以了 |
[32:14] | This should work. | 应该能行 |
[32:16] | I could prove him right | 我就能证明他的观点 |
[32:17] | and escape just like Archimedes. | 像阿基米德那样逃出去 |
[32:20] | Smart guy. | 机灵鬼 |
[32:21] | The wolfhound, not the mathematician. | 我是说那只狼狗 不是那个数学家 |
[32:29] | Frigs. | 箱子 |
[32:42] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[32:44] | This is your $2 million plan? | 这就是价值两百万的计划吗 |
[32:46] | Even if these sheets hold our weight going down, | 即使床单能够承受我们的重量 |
[32:48] | we’re still in the yard. | 下去之后还在监狱里 |
[32:54] | Yeah, that’s why we’re not climbing down. | 对 所以我们不是下去 |
[33:01] | Smart guy. | 机灵鬼 |
[33:08] | Over here. | 过来 |
[33:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:46] | I held up my end of the deal. | 我履行了约定 |
[33:49] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在该你了 |
[34:03] | Tell me, Mr. Morris, | 跟我说说 莫里斯先生 |
[34:05] | why did you stop me from killing that guard? | 你为什么阻止我杀那个狱警 |
[34:10] | I told you why. | 我告诉你了 |
[34:11] | A prisoner facing as much time as you | 像你这种被判了这么多年的犯人 |
[34:14] | wouldn’t think twice about killing someone | 为了恢复自由身 |
[34:16] | standing between him and freedom. | 肯定会杀人不眨眼 |
[34:19] | Makes me wonder if… | 让我不禁怀疑 |
[34:21] | you’re not Frank Morris. | 你不是弗兰克·莫里斯 |
[34:23] | Who are you really? | 你究竟是谁 |
[34:40] | Hey, Patti, I’m not seeing them. | 小帕 我没看见他们 |
[34:42] | You got anything on that satellite? | 你在卫星地图上有看到吗 |
[34:44] | Our follow-on’s are blocked by that forest cover. | 森林覆盖 遮住视线了 |
[34:47] | And we’re not seeing any heat signatures. | 看不到人的热源信号 |
[34:48] | So, widen the perimeter. | 那就扩大范围 |
[34:50] | Already on it. | 扩大了 |
[34:56] | Hey, guys, I got what looks like fresh tire tracks and blood, | 各位 我发现了留下不久的轮胎痕迹和血迹 |
[35:01] | but no Noche, no Mac. | 但没看见”夜” 也没看见小麦 |
[35:07] | Riley, analyze those images. | 莱丽 分析那些画面 |
[35:09] | Get me the make and model on that vehicle. | 查出那辆车的型号和出厂信息 |
[35:11] | Already on it. | 好 |
[35:12] | Let’s get eyes on every CCTV feed at the border. | 调出国境边界的所有监控录像 |
[35:15] | And live feeds of every road south of the prison. | 以及那座监狱以南所有道路的实时路况 |
[35:17] | If it crosses into Mexico, I want to see it. | 如果进入墨西哥 我就要看到 |
[35:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[35:22] | Based on tread marks, we’re looking for… | 根据车胎纹路 应该是… |
[35:24] | a Sedan– American made, | 一辆轿车 美国制造 |
[35:26] | likely one of these four models. | 大概是这四种车型 |
[35:34] | This is impossible. | 这是大海捞针 |
[35:36] | Every sedan looks exactly the same from this distance. | 从这个距离看 每辆轿车都一样 |
[35:38] | How are we gonna know which one Mac is in? | 怎么找出抓走小麦的那辆 |
[35:47] | And I thought my cell was small. | 我还以为我的牢房够小了 |
[35:49] | So, the plan worked. | 所以计划成功了 |
[35:51] | Sort of. I have a feeling we’re headed | 算是吧 我感觉车在驶向 |
[35:53] | for El Noche’s compound in Mexico, | “暗夜”在墨西哥的住处 |
[35:55] | but I can’t tell anyone where it is if I’m dead. | 但如果我死了 就没办法告诉别人了 |
[35:58] | Which makes my first order of business pretty simple– | 所以我的首要任务很简单 |
[36:00] | find a way to call for help ASAP. | 尽快想办法求救 |
[36:03] | Okay, this is gonna sound nuts, | 好吧 这听起来有些不靠谱 |
[36:05] | but if I use Morse code to tap out Jack’s phone number over and over, | 但如果我不停地用摩斯密码敲出杰克的手机号 |
[36:09] | maybe I can catch the eye of some ex-military or off duty cop | 也许某个退伍军人或下班的警察能注意到 |
[36:13] | who can read my signal and is willing to make the call. | 读懂这条信息 愿意打这通电话 |
[36:17] | I know, I know, it’s a long shot, | 我知道 机会渺茫 |
[36:19] | but I’m in a trunk, | 但我困在后备箱 |
[36:20] | headed towards what I can only imagine | 不用想也知道 车驶向的地方 |
[36:21] | is a very painful death right now. | 我会在那里死得很惨 |
[36:23] | So, a long shot is all I got. | 所以只能靠渺茫的机会了 |
[37:08] | You seem like an extremely useful gringo. | 你这个美国佬还挺有用处的 |
[37:11] | Be a shame to kill you. | 杀了你真可惜啊 |
[37:12] | I actually like you. | 我真挺喜欢你的 |
[37:14] | But we have a problem. | 但我们有个问题 |
[37:16] | You see, I have a lot of friends. | 我这人交友甚广 |
[37:18] | Friends who warn me when someone’s coming for me: | 这些朋友在我被人盯上时就会来警告我 |
[37:21] | Federales, DEA, FBI. | 墨西哥警方 缉毒局 联调局 |
[37:25] | No one warned me about you. | 但没人跟我警告过你 |
[37:28] | And if I have a new enemy, | 如果我有了新敌人 |
[37:30] | I need to know their name. | 我得知道名字 |
[37:32] | I need to know who you work for | 你要说出你为谁效力 |
[37:34] | and who you are. | 以及你的身份 |
[37:36] | Or I will show you just how long i can make a minute last. | 不然我会让你体验下生不如死的感觉 |
[37:40] | Look, too much time behind those walls | 听着 你坐牢坐得太久了 |
[37:42] | has made you paranoid. | 变得疑神疑鬼了 |
[37:44] | There’s nobody hunting you. | 没人追捕你 |
[37:46] | I mean, we had a deal. | 我们之前说好的 |
[37:50] | You know, I got the idea of this technique from an article I read about | 这一招是一篇文章启发了我 |
[37:54] | you Americans and your love of waterboarding. | 上面讲你们美国人多爱水刑 |
[37:57] | You see, inhaling pure nitrogen | 吸入纯氮气 |
[38:01] | won’t kill you right away– | 不会马上杀死你 |
[38:03] | it’ll poison you slowly. | 而是会慢慢毒死你 |
[38:05] | I’m told it feels like drowning. | 据说感觉像溺水 |
[38:06] | Very uncomfortable. | 极度不舒服 |
[38:08] | So after a little of this, | 吸入一点氮气 |
[38:10] | you’ll be begging me | 你就会求我 |
[38:12] | to tell me even your darkest secrets. | 连你隐藏最深的秘密都会吐出来 |
[38:21] | Come on, smart guy. | 说吧 机灵鬼 |
[38:28] | That was just a taste. | 这才刚刚开始呢 |
[38:31] | Are you ready to tell me who you work for? | 你准备好说出你为谁效力了吗 |
[38:36] | I’m ready to tell you… | 我准备好告诉你 |
[38:38] | I’m ready to… | 我准备好 |
[38:41] | I’m ready to… | 我准备好 |
[38:44] | how much I love your mustache. | 我大爱你的小胡子啊 |
[38:49] | Call me back when he’s feeling more talkative. | 等你想说了 再叫我 |
[39:40] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 |
[39:42] | Got your message. | 收到你的信息了 |
[39:45] | You might want to brush up on your Morse code, though, | 但你得重新学习下摩斯密码了 |
[39:47] | I think you misspelled my name. | 你好像拼错我名字了 |
[39:49] | Hey, boys! | 进来吧 |
[39:51] | Geez, what they been giving you? | 天 他们让你吸了什么 |
[39:57] | Looks like you could use a nap. | 看来你需要睡一觉了 |
[40:15] | $4 million price on my head. | 悬赏四百万杀我 |
[40:17] | I guess I should be flattered. | 我深感荣幸 |
[40:20] | Money well spent, Mr. MacGyver. | 这钱花得值 麦凯弗先生 |
[40:25] | Unfortunately, over the last 48 hours, | 可惜 过去48小时内 |
[40:27] | the DEA and Federales shut down your entire operation, so, | 缉毒局 墨西哥警方捣毁了你整个组织 |
[40:31] | everything you have is gone. | 你现在身无分文了 |
[40:34] | You may have my money, | 我的钱没有了 |
[40:35] | but you haven’t taken my friends. | 但我的朋友还在 |
[40:39] | And there’s still plenty of those that owe me favors. | 有很多朋友欠我人情 |
[40:43] | I look forward to meeting those friends. | 我很期待见你的那些朋友 |
[40:56] | Grandpa… | 老头子 |
[40:57] | this came for you. | 这是给你的 |
[41:00] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[41:02] | What does it look like? | 你说呢 |
[41:07] | Who are they from? | 这是谁给我的 |
[41:09] | A friend. | 一个朋友 |
[41:19] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[41:21] | There he is. | 他出来了 |
[41:24] | Well, you’re a free man. | 你自由了 |
[41:25] | How’s it feel? | 感觉如何 |
[41:26] | Sick of being here. Ready to be… | 监狱待够了 准备好去… |
[41:29] | anywhere else, I think. | 去哪都行吧 |
[41:31] | “Get busy living or get busy dying.” | “汲汲而生 汲汲而死” |
[41:33] | I love it! | 我喜欢 |
[41:36] | You almost… made it the whole mission | 这之前 整个任务中 |
[41:38] | without a single Shawshank reference. | 你一直都没引用肖克申的台词 |
[41:41] | The timing was right. | 时机正好嘛 |
[41:43] | Yeah, the timing’s right to get me far, far away from here, I think. | 是啊 该是带我离开这个鬼地方的时候了 |
[41:46] | I can do that. | 没问题 |
[41:48] | You ready, Ri? | 可以走了吗 小莱 |
[41:51] | Hey, Riley, let’s boogie. Let’s go. | 莱丽 我们上路吧 |
[42:05] | I don’t know how you did it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[42:08] | You spent two years in there? | 你在那里被关了两年吗 |
[42:10] | Six days almost killed me. | 我待了六天差点要了我的命 |
[42:15] | You need to know, I couldn’t have done it without you. | 你要知道 没有你 我们完不成任务 |
[42:20] | So, thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[42:24] | Ready to get out of here? | 准备好离开这里了吗 |
[42:27] | You have no idea. | 太想离开了 |