时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[00:05] | I’m a friend of MacGyver’s, from work. | 我是麦凯弗工作上的朋友 |
[00:07] | Is he home? | 他在家吗 |
[00:07] | Boze, that’s not my friend. | 博兹 那不是我朋友 |
[00:09] | Put the phone down, Wilt. | 把电话放下 维尔特 |
[00:12] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[00:14] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[00:18] | Mac, what the hell is going on?! | 小麦 怎么回事 |
[00:25] | You see him? | 你看到他了吗 |
[00:29] | Who the hell are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[00:30] | I wanted to tell you, | 我想告诉你来着 |
[00:31] | but they would’ve sent me back to prison. | 但如果我说了 就会被送回监狱 |
[00:33] | So, you lied to me, too. | 所以你也对我撒谎了 |
[00:36] | And Mac’s been lying to me for years. | 而小麦这几年来一直都在骗我 |
[00:39] | He’s supposed to be my best friend. | 还以为我们是最好的朋友 |
[00:42] | He’s still your friend. | 他还是你的朋友 |
[00:43] | You’ve all been lying to me. | 一直以来你们都在骗我 |
[00:44] | Why should I believe you now? | 为什么我现在要相信你 |
[00:45] | Hey, man, you talking to me yet? | 兄弟 打算理我了吗 |
[00:46] | Always told you everything. | 我有什么事都跟你说 |
[00:47] | I’m just sorry you didn’t feel you could do the same. | 我很难过你觉得不能对我畅所欲言 |
[00:49] | It was just protocol. | 这只是规定 |
[00:51] | Protocol? A man showed up at my house with a gun. | 规定 一个男人持枪闯到我家 |
[00:54] | And you’re gonna talk to me about protocol? | 而你要跟我谈什么规定吗 |
[00:56] | And then this man who wants to kill you– | 然后这个要杀你的人 |
[00:57] | he tells me that I don’t know you at all. | 他说我完全不了解你 |
[00:59] | – Boze… – That everything you’ve ever told me was a lie. | -小博… -还说你说的一切都是骗我 |
[01:02] | You know the worst part? | 知道最糟的是什么 |
[01:04] | I know this lunatic killer was telling the truth, | 我知道这个变态杀手说的是实话 |
[01:07] | while my “Best friend” lied. | 而我的”至交”骗了我 |
[01:42] | Mr. Bozer, the purpose of this meeting | 博兹先生 此次会面 |
[01:45] | is to determine if you are a security threat to the United States. | 旨在确定你是否对美国安全构成威胁 |
[01:48] | Security threat? Me? Securi– | 安全威胁 我 安全… |
[01:50] | I’m not even an empty threat. Are you kidding me?! | 我连空头威胁都算不上 你开玩笑吗 |
[01:53] | Mac, come on, back me up here. | 小麦 拜托 帮帮忙 |
[01:54] | Look, Bozer, it’s just standard practice | 博兹 只是按照惯例 |
[01:56] | in cases like this to do this… | 这种情况下要… |
[01:57] | Standard practice?! | 按照惯例 |
[01:58] | And who are you? | 你是谁啊 |
[02:00] | Yesterday you was my friend, | 昨天你还是我的朋友 |
[02:01] | today it’s like I don’t even know you. | 今天我都不认识你了 |
[02:02] | Mr. Bozer, if you could sit back down. | 博兹先生 麻烦你坐下 |
[02:05] | We’ll start by reviewing your employment history. | 我们先开始回顾你的雇佣记录 |
[02:07] | You know what? I been here long enough. | 告诉你 我在这儿待了很久了 |
[02:10] | I’m going home, okay? | 我要回家了 |
[02:11] | Have your people call my people | 让你们的人打给我的人 |
[02:13] | and, uh, we’ll get something on the books. | 我们再办点什么手续 |
[02:17] | Great. John Cena works here, too. | 太好了 你们这儿还有职业摔跤手 |
[02:20] | Look, I know my rights. | 听着 我知道我的权利 |
[02:22] | Okay? You can’t keep me here forever. | 你们不能永远关着我 |
[02:24] | Technically, we can. | 其实 我们可以 |
[02:26] | Can I talk to you outside? | 我们能去外面谈谈吗 |
[02:29] | Look, I know you have a job to do… | 我知道你得秉公办事… |
[02:31] | We have a job to do. | 是我们要秉公办事 |
[02:33] | Right. | 是 |
[02:34] | We have a job to do and while we are doing that job, | 我们要秉公办事 秉公处理时 |
[02:37] | we can’t treat Bozer like he’s some suspect. | 我们不能把博兹当嫌犯对待 |
[02:40] | Unfortunately, Mac, | 很遗憾 小麦 |
[02:41] | he’s been exposed to confidential intelligence, | 他已经接触到了机密信息 |
[02:43] | which makes him a national security threat. | 所以他是国家安全隐患 |
[02:45] | No. No, he isn’t. | 不 他不是 |
[02:47] | He’s my friend. | 他是我朋友 |
[02:49] | I’d rather quit the Phoenix today | 我宁可今天就退出凤凰 |
[02:51] | than see him treated like he did something wrong. | 也不愿看到他像坏人一样被对待 |
[03:15] | Yeah, but why’s Thornton got to go all DEFCON One? | 但索顿为什么搞得那么紧张 |
[03:18] | I was a civilian once. I found out about you guys. | 我以前也是平民 也知道你们的事了 |
[03:20] | None of this happened to me. | 我不是没事吗 |
[03:21] | Oh, no, you’re different. | 你不一样 |
[03:23] | Patti let you in on our little secret, | 小帕告诉了你我们的秘密 |
[03:24] | because you have a specific skill set. | 因为你有特别的技能 |
[03:27] | We’re using you. | 我们在利用你 |
[03:29] | Yeah, whatever, Jack. | 随你说吧 杰克 |
[03:30] | So, you’re saying just because bozer can’t hack the Pentagon | 你是说 因为博兹不能黑入五角大楼 |
[03:32] | his only options are witness protection or a black site? | 所以他只能加入证人保护计划或被关进黑牢吗 |
[03:35] | I’m not gonna let it come to that. | 我不会让事情发展到那一步 |
[03:38] | No, no, wait. Hold on, don’t tell me. | 不 等等 别说 |
[03:40] | Let me guess what it is this time. | 我猜猜这次怎么回事 |
[03:43] | Chinese separatist, city of Madrid, with the candlestick. | 中国分裂主义者 马德里 烛台 |
[03:47] | I thought we agreed not to use any Clue references | 不是说简报的时候 |
[03:49] | during our briefings. | 不许玩《线索》梗吗 |
[03:50] | I would never agree to something like that. | 我怎么可能答应这种事 |
[03:52] | Milton Bradley was an American hero. | 发明这游戏的人是美国英雄 |
[03:55] | What kind of trouble are we looking at? | 是什么样的麻烦 |
[03:56] | Actually, we’re gonna stop the trouble before it begins. | 其实 我们要在麻烦发生前进行阻止 |
[03:59] | Larger agencies like the CIA, NSA are | 中情局 国安局这样的大机构 |
[04:02] | busy reacting to ISIS and Al Qaeda, | 都忙于应付伊斯兰国和基地组织 |
[04:04] | Phoenix will use its off-the-books invisibility to be proactive, | 凤凰要利用其秘密的性质主动出击 |
[04:09] | going after the next ISIS before it becomes ISIS. | 在下一个伊斯兰国成形前对其进行打击 |
[04:13] | Which brings us to… | 这就要说到 |
[04:17] | Latvian terror cell, Dieva Roka. | 拉脱维亚恐怖组织 上帝之手 |
[04:20] | Responsible for three attacks in Latvia in the last month. | 他们上月就在拉脱维亚犯下三起恐怖袭击 |
[04:22] | They currently have fewer than 50 members, | 他们目前只有不到50名成员 |
[04:25] | but they’re stepping up recruitment in a big way. | 但他们在大肆招募 |
[04:27] | So, I’m guessing this is our chance | 这么说 我们现在就是 |
[04:28] | to stop the cancer before it spreads. | 要将癌症扼杀于摇篮之中了 |
[04:30] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[04:31] | And this is how we’re gonna do it. | 我们要这么做 |
[04:33] | Janis Lapa, architect of the organization. | 雅尼斯·拉帕 组织缔造者 |
[04:36] | Janis knows all the group’s members, future plans | 雅尼斯知道所有组织成员 其未来计划 |
[04:38] | and he just popped up in Riga after months being off the grid. | 他失踪数月后 刚刚在里加冒头了 |
[04:42] | We froze all his assets, but his mother died last month, so… | 我们冻结了他所有资产 但他母亲上月去世了 |
[04:47] | In 18 hours, Janis has an appointment at the Latvian National Bank | 18小时后 雅尼斯要去拉脱维亚国家银行 |
[04:51] | to collect his inheritance in person, and when he does… | 亲自领取他的遗产 到时候 |
[04:54] | We’ll be there to collect him. | 我们就去抓他 |
[04:58] | The bank manager sold us out. | 银行经理出卖了我们 |
[05:01] | Where’s Janis? | 雅尼斯呢 |
[05:01] | He made us. | 他发现我们了 |
[05:02] | And ran. We need to split up. | 而且跑了 我们得分头行动 |
[05:04] | Okay, you’re with me. Let’s go. | 好吧 你跟我走 走 |
[05:06] | If you see Diva Rickshaw, | 如果你看到那个黄包车女王了 |
[05:08] | you let me know and you duck. | 告诉我一声 然后自己躲好 |
[05:10] | We have got to stop letting you come up with code names. | 我们今后不能再让你来起代号了 |
[05:12] | Hey, I let you nix Living La Dieva Roka, didn’t I? | 我不是允许你否决”上帝活手”了吗 |
[05:23] | Got him. | 发现他了 |
[05:25] | Yeah. Yeah, kind of figured that. Where you at? | 嗯 我猜到了 你在哪 |
[05:29] | I don’t know. Some kind of loading dock? | 我不知道 装货码头吧 |
[05:31] | Well, just have him keep trying to kill you, | 让他继续想杀你 |
[05:33] | and I’ll follow the sound of the shots. | 我会追着枪击声过去 |
[05:35] | Okay, I’ll try not to die before you get here. | 好 我尽量不在你赶来前死掉 |
[05:40] | When we were kids, | 小的时候 |
[05:41] | Bozer and I first bonded over a shared love of fireworks. | 我和博兹最早是因为都喜欢烟花而成了朋友 |
[05:45] | But we didn’t have a lot of money to buy them, | 但我们没多少钱去买 |
[05:47] | so I started building them from scratch. | 所以我开始从零自造 |
[05:49] | Now, we were young and dumb, and frankly, | 我们那时又小又蠢 老实说 |
[05:51] | it’s a miracle I still have all my fingers, | 我的手指没炸掉几根算奇迹了 |
[05:53] | so what I’m about to do, don’t ever try at home. | 所以我接下来要做的事 千万别在家尝试 |
[06:28] | Looks like you didn’t need me, after all. | 看来你并不需要我 |
[06:32] | Yeah, Mac, we got a problem. | 小麦 我们有麻烦了 |
[06:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:34] | He just sent out an S.O.S…. | 他刚发了个求救信号 |
[06:37] | to every contact in his phone. | 给手机上的所有联系人 |
[06:39] | In a few minutes, this area is gonna be swarming with terrorists. | 再过几分钟 这里就会被恐怖分子包围了 |
[06:42] | Go find Riley. We need to get out of Latvia now. | 去找莱丽 我们得马上离开拉脱维亚 |
[06:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:00] | No. I’m not okay. | 不 我有事 |
[07:02] | That’s why I’m doing my Shirshasana. | 所以我才在做头手倒立 |
[07:04] | It releases tension… | 释放紧张感 |
[07:05] | which you are the direct cause of, by the way. | 对了 你是我紧张感的直接诱因 |
[07:10] | Ordinarily, I do them in my yoga class, | 一般来说 我都在瑜伽课堂上这么做 |
[07:11] | but because of you, I’ve missed every session this week. | 但因为你 我这周错过了每一节课 |
[07:14] | Quite a sacrifice you’ve made for your country. | 你真是为国家牺牲”不小”啊 |
[07:17] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[07:19] | Look… Director Thornton, | 听着 索顿主管 |
[07:23] | you seem like a, a person with, uh… | 你这人似乎… |
[07:29] | feelings. | 是有感情的 |
[07:30] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[07:31] | How long are you gonna keep me here? | 你还要把我关多久 |
[07:33] | If it were up to me, I’d let you leave now, | 如果我能说了算 我这就会放你走 |
[07:35] | but Oversight has a few questions about your phone records. | 但上面对你的电话记录还有些疑问 |
[07:39] | More than a dozen calls to China. | 好几通打给中国的电话 |
[07:41] | Yeah, that’s Li Baozhai. | 是啊 李宝斋 |
[07:45] | Li Baozhai? | 李宝斋 |
[07:46] | She sells medical grade liquid silicone at a great price. | 她以低廉价格出售医用液态硅酮 |
[07:49] | Medical grade silicone… | 医用液态硅酮 |
[07:52] | For prosthetics? | 做假体的 |
[07:53] | You know how no one saw your hit man’s face | 你不知道就因为那个杀手戴了一个 |
[07:55] | because he was wearing that dope ass George Washington mask? | 超赞的乔治·华盛顿面具才没人看到他的脸吗 |
[07:59] | Who you think made the mask? | 你以为那面具谁做的 |
[08:01] | If y’all ever find it, I’m gonna want it back, by the way. | 如果你们找到了 要还给我 |
[08:04] | Is this where you make your prosthetics? | 你就在这里做你的假体吗 |
[08:06] | Yeah. Wait. | 是的 等等 |
[08:08] | Why are they marked as evidence? | 为什么被标记为证物了 |
[08:10] | You searched my stuff? | 你搜了我的东西 |
[08:13] | Then I guess the secret is out. | 看来秘密被你知道了 |
[08:15] | Now you know the truth. | 你知道真相了 |
[08:17] | I go briefs. | 我穿三角裤 |
[08:19] | Never boxers. | 从不穿平角的 |
[08:20] | Sometimes commando, but only when it’s laundry day. | 有时候不穿 但只在洗衣日 |
[08:24] | Thank you… | 谢谢 |
[08:25] | for that imagery. | 给我描述这画面 |
[08:27] | But let’s just stick to your phone records. | 但我们继续说你的电话记录 |
[08:29] | I have a few more questions. | 我还有几个问题 |
[08:32] | Seriously?! | 不是吧 |
[08:33] | What is the speed limit in this country? Like, six miles an hour? | 这国家的限速是多少 时速9.7公里吗 |
[08:36] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[08:37] | Riley, how much longer until we get to the air strip? | 莱丽 多久能到机场 |
[08:39] | Three miles. | 还有4.8公里 |
[08:40] | You guys will never make it. | 你们赶不过去的 |
[08:41] | Yeah, thanks for the vote of confidence there, Yanni. | “多谢你的信心” 雅尼 |
[08:44] | My name is Janis. | 我叫雅尼斯 |
[08:46] | Oh, wait a minute, let me think… | 等等 我想想 |
[08:49] | Mm, no, I don’t care. | 不 不在乎 |
[08:50] | A cop took one of our guys three weeks ago. | 一个警察三周前抓了我们一个人 |
[08:53] | You know what we did to him? | 知道我们怎么对付他的吗 |
[08:54] | Is there any way to keep you from telling us? | 可以让你不告诉我们吗 |
[08:56] | No, no, that’s okay. | 没事 |
[08:57] | Go ahead, tough guy, tell us. | 说吧 “硬汉” 告诉我们 |
[08:58] | Let us just say his memorial was a closed casket service. | 这么说吧 他的葬礼是闭棺仪式 |
[09:05] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[09:06] | Some of us have to get to the airport! | 我们还得去机场呢 |
[09:08] | I’d lay off the horn, Jack. | 别鸣笛了 杰克 |
[09:09] | Those are his terrorist buddies searching cars. | 那是他的恐怖分子朋友在搜车 |
[09:12] | No, by all means, keep honking. | 继续鸣笛吧 |
[09:15] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[09:16] | How about a little courtesy reverse?! | 你也倒倒车吧 |
[09:19] | Guys, we’ve been made. | 各位 他们发现我们了 |
[09:20] | Now’s the time to bail. Let’s go. Go! | 该走了 快走 |
[09:27] | Come on, come on. | 快走 |
[09:39] | Did we lose them? | 甩掉他们了吗 |
[09:40] | How do you say, “No” in Latvian? | “不”用拉脱维亚语怎么说 |
[09:43] | Something tells me that’s not how you say, “No,” Jar Jar. Shut up. | 我怎么觉得不是这个 “雅雅” 闭嘴 |
[09:46] | They boxed us in. | 他们围住了我们 |
[09:47] | They set up a perimeter. | 他们建立了封锁线 |
[09:49] | Can you use their phones to track them? | 你能用他们的手机追踪他们吗 |
[09:50] | His cell phone should’ve given us all their numbers. | 他手机里有他们所有人的电话 |
[09:52] | Been trying, but Janis’s text blast ordered | 我试了 但雅尼斯在短信里 |
[09:53] | all of his contacts to ditch their phones | 叫他的联系人都丢掉手机 |
[09:55] | and it looks like they obeyed orders. | 看来他们都听命了 |
[09:59] | We need a bird’s-eye view. | 我们需要鸟瞰 |
[10:00] | Can you bring up a satellite image? | 能调出卫星图像吗 |
[10:01] | Not unless you want to wait 30 minutes | 除非你想等30分钟 |
[10:02] | for a satellite to pass over. | 有卫星经过 |
[10:12] | Or we could make a satellite of our own. | 或者我们可以自己做卫星 |
[10:14] | Stay with him. | 看着他 |
[10:15] | What? | 什么 |
[10:27] | Jack, I need your cell phone. | 杰克 我需要你的手机 |
[10:28] | Dude, I don’t have an international plan. | 哥们 我没有国际漫游 |
[10:30] | Jack, come on. | 杰克 拜托 |
[10:31] | Just use the damn sat phone. | 用卫星电话嘛 |
[10:33] | Sat phone’s too heavy. | 卫星电话太沉了 |
[10:35] | Just give him your phone, Jack. | 把手机给他 杰克 |
[10:36] | Give him yours. | 把你的手机给他 |
[10:37] | Well, I would if I had it on me. | 如果我带了肯定给了 |
[10:38] | I didn’t bring it! | 我没带 |
[10:39] | Oh, that’s convenient. | 真巧 |
[10:40] | You know what? I figured you’d be okay with it | 知道吗 我以为你不会介意 |
[10:41] | since I was using the cell phone to save your life. | 我是想用你的手机救你的命 |
[10:45] | Well, what kind of techie doesn’t bring a phone? | 哪有技术人员不带手机的 |
[10:48] | So what’s the plan, Mac? | 怎么办 小麦 |
[10:50] | When Bozer and I were kids, he was making a movie, | 我和博兹还是孩子时 他拍了部电影 |
[10:52] | and said he needed an aerial shot to sell the scope of the scene. | 说他想做个航拍镜头 以做足场面 |
[10:58] | So, we took his dad’s video camera | 所以 我们拿他把的摄像机 |
[11:01] | and hooked it up to a homemade hot air balloon, | 装在了一个自制热气球上 |
[11:03] | sent it into the sky. | 升到了空中 |
[11:05] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[11:05] | I imagine it did. We never saw the camera again, | 应该是的 我们再没看到那个摄像机 |
[11:07] | but I’m sure the footage looked great. | 但拍下的画面肯定很棒 |
[11:10] | Second time’s the charm and all, right? | 第二次肯定成功 是吧 |
[11:30] | Do we have picture? | 有图像了吗 |
[11:32] | We sure do. | 有了 |
[11:36] | How you supposed to steer it? | 怎么控制它 |
[11:38] | You don’t. | 不能控制 |
[11:40] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[11:42] | You’re getting me a new phone, homie. | 你要给我买部新手机 哥们 |
[11:52] | Okay, they’re blocking the street behind us | 他们拦住了我们后面的街道 |
[11:53] | but the one in front of us is clear. | 但前面那条街上没人 |
[11:55] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[12:00] | You’re wasting your time. | 你们在浪费时间 |
[12:01] | You’re all gonna die. | 你们都要没命的 |
[12:02] | Death don’t scare me. | 我才不怕死亡 |
[12:03] | I’ll get a little cardio in beforehand. | 我可以在死前再做点有氧运动 |
[12:12] | Come on! | 快走 |
[12:15] | Okay, we’re clear to the left, | 左边可以走 |
[12:17] | but there’s a patrol up ahead, I think. | 但前面好像有人巡逻 |
[12:19] | You think or you know? It’s kind of important. | 好像还是确定 这挺重要的 |
[12:21] | Well, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[12:22] | It’s just hard to tell because it’s so high up. | 升得太高了 不好确定 |
[12:25] | Uh, it just popped, I think. | 应该是气球爆了 |
[12:26] | Okay, so no more Frogger? | 那么没法”青蛙过河”了 |
[12:28] | I got an extra phone. | 我还有部手机 |
[12:29] | You want to dig through the trash, try again or… | 你要不要翻翻垃圾 再试一次 |
[12:31] | You said you didn’t have your phone! | 你刚刚还说你没带手机的 |
[12:33] | I know. | 是啊 |
[12:36] | Guys, start running now! Start running! | 各位 快跑 快跑 |
[12:40] | I don’t think we’re gonna be able to run all the way to the airstrip. | 我们恐怕不能一路跑去机场吧 |
[12:43] | No, but we might be able to run all the way to America. | 是啊 但我们或许能一路跑去美国 |
[12:45] | What? | 什么 |
[12:47] | The Embassy? | 大使馆 |
[12:49] | 美国 大使馆 | |
[12:49] | Oh, those Marines are in for one hell of a walk-in! | 那些海军陆战队员要来一场硬战了 |
[12:53] | Yeah and they don’t know who we are. | 而且他们不知道我们是谁 |
[12:58] | Call the Latvian embassy now! | 快打给拉脱维亚大使馆 |
[13:00] | We’re coming in hot, | 情况紧急 |
[13:01] | and we have a bit of a misunderstanding. | 我们遭遇了一些误会 |
[13:03] | Drop your weapons! Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 放下武器 |
[13:05] | Don’t shoot, we’re Americans! | 别开枪 美国人 |
[13:06] | Stop where you are! | 站住 |
[13:08] | Drop your weapons! Drop it or I will open fire! | 放下武器 放下 否则我开枪了 |
[13:11] | Get me the U.S. Embassy in Latvia, now! | 马上接美国拉脱维亚大使馆 |
[13:14] | – Halt, now! – We work for the U.S. Government! | -站住 -我们为美国政府工作 |
[13:17] | Terrorists are chasing us, they’re trying to kill us! | 恐怖分子在追我们 他们想杀我们 |
[13:33] | I just got the most interesting call from | 国家情报局的局长 |
[13:35] | the Director of National Intelligence. | 刚给我打了电话 |
[13:36] | Who exactly are you people? | 你们是谁啊 |
[13:38] | Well, that’s probably classified, | 这可能是机密 |
[13:40] | but he’s the front man for Dieva Roka. | 但他是上帝之手的代言人 |
[13:43] | He’s your prisoner? | 他是你们的犯人 |
[13:50] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[13:51] | Open fire! | 开火 |
[13:55] | They’re attacking the embassy? | 他们敢袭击大使馆 |
[13:57] | How many Marines you got here? | 你们这里有多少海军陆战队员 |
[13:58] | Um, uh, you’re looking at ’em. | 就眼前这些了 |
[14:01] | I wish I was looking at more of ’em. | 真希望眼前能再多几个 |
[14:02] | Get inside! Go! Now, now! | 进去 快 |
[14:18] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[14:19] | Yeah, I know. I think we got a problem. | 我知道 我们有麻烦了 |
[14:23] | Admiral, I understand you’re doing training exercises, | 上将 我知道你在进行军演 |
[14:25] | but I have operatives in a hostile environment. | 但我有特工陷入了危险情况 |
[14:27] | I’m trading calls trying to get you a better timetable. | 我在打电话 想尽快赶去帮忙 |
[14:29] | Trade calls faster. | 再快点 |
[14:30] | The U.S. Embassy is under attack and your carrier group | 美国大使馆遭到了袭击 你的航母群 |
[14:33] | is in the best position to send help. | 现在最方便去帮忙 |
[14:35] | So do it, now. | 马上去 |
[14:36] | That was badass. | 太厉害了 |
[14:38] | You a badass. | 你好厉害 |
[14:39] | I said you could watch, but not talk. | 我说你可以旁观 不能说话 |
[14:40] | Riley, what’s your status? | 莱丽 情况如何 |
[14:42] | Welp, this is my first embassy siege, | 我第一次经历使馆围攻 |
[14:44] | and I’d say not great. | 不怎么样 |
[14:46] | How long till help arrives? | 帮手多久能到 |
[14:47] | Yes, sir. We are going through attack protocols– | 是 长官 我们按受袭规定 |
[14:50] | dumping all classified documents | 正在处理掉所有机密文件 |
[14:52] | and securing all vital intelligence. | 并保护所有重要情报 |
[14:53] | But we need ground help now. | 但我们急需地面援助 |
[14:57] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:02] | Local police aren’t coming. | 当地警方不会来了 |
[15:03] | What? | 什么 |
[15:04] | The chief blames depleted manpower. | 局长说人手不够 |
[15:07] | Sounds like he’s afraid of these guys. | 听上去他很怕这些人 |
[15:11] | This place doesn’t have an armory. | 这里没有军械库 |
[15:13] | Latvia isn’t exactly a high value target. | 拉脱维亚并不是高价值目标 |
[15:15] | This is a peacetime embassy with a civilian staff. | 现在是和平时期 使馆员工都是平民 |
[15:17] | All of our guns and ammo are out there | 我们的枪支和弹药都在外面 |
[15:19] | on that wall with our four Marines. | 跟四位海军陆战队员一起在墙上 |
[15:21] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[15:22] | Will they last six hours? | 他们能撑六个小时吗 |
[15:24] | ‘Cause that’s the fastest Thornton can get reinforcements here. | 因为索顿的支援最快也就这么久才能赶到 |
[15:28] | Cairo. | 开罗 |
[15:29] | Starting to feel like it. | 开始有这个感觉了 |
[15:32] | Cairo was this bad? | 开罗有这么糟吗 |
[15:33] | It wasn’t good. | 不怎么样 |
[15:34] | We don’t talk about Cairo. | 我们不提开罗的事 |
[15:35] | We got six hours. | 我们有六个小时 |
[15:38] | We got to hold down the fort till then. | 我们得撑到那时 |
[15:42] | Okay, embassy’s security is ours. | 大使馆监控归我们了 |
[15:44] | Based on my count, | 我数了一下 |
[15:45] | we got about 14, 15 extremists. | 有十四五个极端分子 |
[15:48] | The Marines are holding them back, | 海军陆战队员们在抵抗他们 |
[15:49] | but that grenade did mad damage to the front gate. | 但那颗手雷对大门造成了极大的破坏 |
[15:51] | Any good news? | 有好消息吗 |
[15:53] | I’m pretty sure I saw the ambassador checking you out earlier. | 我刚刚看到大使对你抛媚眼了 |
[15:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[15:58] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:03] | You know, ’cause I kind of felt like she was a little bit. Yeah. | 我的确觉得她有点那个意思 |
[16:07] | Nah, dude, she’s super married. | 不 哥们 她绝对结婚了 |
[16:09] | I just couldn’t think of any good news. | 我就是想不到什么好消息 |
[16:11] | Oh, yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[16:13] | there is an easy way to end this. | 有个简单的办法结束这一切 |
[16:16] | Let me go and all of your problems go with me. | 放了我 你们的麻烦也就都解决了 |
[16:20] | Everyone can go home to their families. | 每个人都会回到家人身边了 |
[16:23] | Alive. | 活着回去 |
[16:25] | You’re obviously unfamiliar with the U.S. policy of never | 你显然是不熟悉美国 |
[16:28] | negotiating with total turd balls. | 不跟屎蛋谈判的政策 |
[16:31] | You heard the ambassador– | 你们听到大使的话了 |
[16:33] | these are civilians, not soldiers. | 他们是平民 不是士兵 |
[16:35] | They’re going to get slaughtered. | 他们会被屠杀的 |
[16:37] | And it will be all your fault. | 那就是你们害的 |
[16:40] | Your missing teeth are about to be my fault, | 我马上要害你满地找牙了 |
[16:43] | if you don’t shut up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[16:47] | Look. | 听着 |
[16:48] | I’m sorry this happened. | 很抱歉发生这种事 |
[16:50] | But all that matters now | 但现在唯一重要的 |
[16:50] | is staying alive for the next six hours until help arrives. | 就是活过接下来的六个小时 等救援赶来 |
[16:53] | In order to do that, | 为了达到这个目的 |
[16:54] | we’re gonna have to fortify the embassy. | 我们得加固使馆 |
[16:56] | It’s the only way to keep these guys… | 只有这样才能… |
[16:57] | Or… we could just hand over your prisoner. | 或者 我们可以交出你们的犯人 |
[17:01] | I mean, that’s why they’re out there. | 他们不就是因此围攻我们吗 |
[17:06] | – Right? – We can’t put a man like Janis back on the streets. | -是吧 -我们不能放走雅尼斯这样的人 |
[17:10] | In just one month, | 仅一个月 |
[17:11] | attacks that he orchestrated killed 37 people. | 他组织的袭击就害死了37人 |
[17:14] | With Janis in custody, | 我们抓了雅尼斯 |
[17:15] | we can rip Dieva Roka out from the roots | 就能把上帝之手连根拔起 |
[17:17] | before this group grows into an army. | 免得他们变成一支大军 |
[17:20] | He’s the key to saving hundreds, | 抓住他 能拯救上百 |
[17:22] | if not thousands, of innocent lives. | 甚至上千无辜生命 |
[17:24] | My wife is eight months pregnant. | 我妻子怀孕八个月了 |
[17:26] | And right now, all I’m worried about | 现在 我只想 |
[17:27] | is getting home to see her and… | 回家见她… |
[17:29] | If you listen to me, | 如果你听我的 |
[17:31] | I will get you home. | 我一定确保你回家 |
[17:33] | All of you. | 你们都能回家 |
[17:35] | That’s a promise. | 我保证 |
[17:38] | But I can’t do it alone. | 但我一个人做不到 |
[17:41] | I need your help. | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[17:42] | Everyone’s help. | 每个人的帮助 |
[17:45] | So… | 那么 |
[17:47] | who’s with me? | 谁跟我一起 |
[17:49] | We’re all with you. | 我们都跟你一起 |
[17:52] | Just tell us what you need. | 告诉我们 你需要什么 |
[17:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:56] | Okay, let’s get to work. | 好了 我们开工吧 |
[18:03] | Get it. | 把住 |
[18:09] | Down! Down! Down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[18:12] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[18:14] | Hey, uh, not to rain on your parade, | 不是给你泼冷水 |
[18:16] | but those guys out there are shooting AK-47s. | 但那些人可是在拿AK47扫射呢 |
[18:19] | I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[18:21] | So, even the heaviest door in the world | 所以即使世上最厚重的门 |
[18:23] | can’t hold up to that kind of firepower. | 也挡不住那样的火力 |
[18:25] | We’re gonna need something thicker. | 我们得需要更厚的东西 |
[18:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:35] | I said something thicker. | 我说要更厚的啊 |
[18:44] | What is he doing? | 他干什么呢 |
[18:48] | He’s doing his thing. | 发挥他的所长 |
[18:50] | Look, I’ll be the first to admit– | 我第一个承认 |
[18:52] | physics can be boring, | 物理很枯燥 |
[18:53] | but when it allows you to calculate how many sheets | 但物理能让你计算出 |
[18:56] | of eight by 11 printer paper you’d need to | 你需要多少张8X11的打印纸 |
[18:58] | stop a bullet fired at you? | 阻挡射向你的子弹时 |
[18:59] | It gets a lot less boring. | 就没那么枯燥了 |
[19:00] | Okay, to be fair, | 说句老实话 |
[19:02] | I’m making some estimates, | 我是在估算 |
[19:03] | but let’s say a slug fired | 从AK47自动步枪中 |
[19:05] | from an AK-47 has a mass of eight grams | 射出的子弹质量为八克 |
[19:07] | and a speed of 780 meters per second. | 速度为每秒780米 |
[19:09] | Factoring in slug size and paper density, | 再算上子弹大小与纸张密度 |
[19:12] | I can determine drag force, or in layman’s terms: | 我就能算出阻力 通俗地说就是 |
[19:15] | how much a single sheet of paper slows a bullet down. | 多少张纸能够减慢子弹的速度 |
[19:18] | Then, using the work-energy principle, | 再运用动能定理公式 |
[19:20] | I can calculate the distance this drag force would have to work to | 我就能计算出该阻力需要多少距离 |
[19:23] | drop that bullet’s kinetic energy to zero. | 使子弹的动能减为零 |
[19:25] | Or, put another way, to stop it entirely. | 换个说法就是 完全挡住子弹 |
[19:29] | Eight inches of paper. | 20厘米的纸张厚度 |
[19:30] | That’s all we need to stop a bullet. | 那么厚就能够阻挡子弹了 |
[19:31] | How many reams of paper do you have in the building? | 这里有多少令纸张 |
[19:33] | Uh, I don’t know. A lot. | 不知道 很多 |
[19:36] | Perfect. Get it all. | 很好 全拿来 |
[19:37] | And every book you have. | 以及所有书 |
[19:54] | Okay, I’ll take it. | 好 我来吧 |
[19:57] | You know, your friends are going to die in this embassy, Riley. | 你要知道 你朋友们会死在这里 莱丽 |
[20:04] | But you don’t have to. | 但你不用死 |
[20:08] | If you help me escape, I can guarantee your safety. | 如果你帮我逃走 我能保证你的安全 |
[20:11] | But if you wait until my friends get in… | 但如果你等到我朋友们攻进来 |
[20:15] | You hear? | 你也听见了 |
[20:17] | They will get in. | 他们会攻进来的 |
[20:19] | And you will die like everyone else. | 你会和其他人一样死去 |
[20:27] | Cool, I get it, so… | 很好 我懂了 |
[20:30] | you think I’m the weak link. | 你觉得我是这个团队的薄弱点 |
[20:32] | That you can scare me into doing what my friends won’t. | 所以你能吓唬住我 让我放了你 |
[20:36] | I think you are smart enough to read the situation. | 我觉得你够聪明 能看清形势 |
[20:38] | Oh, I am. | 我能啊 |
[20:40] | But you aren’t. | 但你没看清 |
[20:42] | I don’t scare easily. | 我很难被唬住 |
[20:44] | And you’re wrong about your pals, too. | 至于你的朋友们 你也想错了 |
[20:46] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[20:48] | You’re in a U.S. embassy saying God-knows-what | 你在美国大使馆 |
[20:50] | to a bunch of American operatives. | 跟一群美国特工交谈了 |
[20:52] | You’re tainted now. | 你要被人怀疑了 |
[20:54] | In prison, we call that a narc. | 在监狱里 这叫”叛徒” |
[20:57] | Someone who has cooperated with five-O. | 就是专门跟警察合作的人 |
[20:59] | That’s how they see you now. | 他们此刻就认为你是这种人了 |
[21:04] | If I was one of your terrorist friends, | 如果我是你那些恐怖分子朋友 |
[21:06] | I’d be a little concerned about what you’ve given up. | 我会考虑下你都供出什么了 |
[21:08] | Nothing. I have given up nothing. | 没有 我什么都没说 |
[21:11] | Right. | 对啊 |
[21:13] | See, I know that, and you know that. | 我知道 你也知道 |
[21:17] | But do they know that? | 但他们知道吗 |
[21:20] | They’re not attacking the embassy to save you, Janis. | 他们攻击使馆不是来救你 雅尼斯 |
[21:23] | They’re attacking the embassy to kill you. | 他们攻击使馆是为了杀你 |
[21:43] | Hey, hey, careful with the hammer. | 小心使用锤子 |
[21:44] | I don’t need you breaking any fingers. | 别砸伤了手指 |
[21:46] | I’ve swung a hammer before, Jack. | 我用过锤子 杰克 |
[21:48] | Not since everything went sideways with Bozer. | 但你跟博兹闹别扭后就没用过了 |
[21:51] | Don’t tell me you’re not distracted. | 别跟我说这事没让你分心 |
[21:54] | Hey, look, I get it. | 听着 我懂 |
[21:55] | I do. You two grew up together. | 真的 你俩从小一起长大 |
[21:58] | I am worried about him, too, you know. | 我也很担心他 |
[22:00] | I just keep thinking about every time he almost figured it out. | 我就是一直在想每次他快弄清真相的情形 |
[22:03] | It’s better that he didn’t, believe me. | 他没弄清是好事 信我 |
[22:05] | You know what they say– | 俗话怎么说来着 |
[22:07] | ignorance is how you stay alive. | 无知活得久 |
[22:10] | I think the phrase ends with “Bliss”” | 你想说”无知是福”吧 |
[22:12] | Don’t matter how it ends. | 这都不重要 |
[22:14] | I know it’s what kept him above ground all these years. | 这些年就是这样 他才活着啊 |
[22:17] | Yeah, at what price? | 嗯 然而代价呢 |
[22:19] | Me betraying my best friend? | 我背叛了我最好的朋友 |
[22:21] | Uh, despite being offended, thinking I was your best friend, | 虽然有点伤心 我以为我是你最好的朋友 |
[22:25] | I will say this– “Betrayal” is a harsh word. | 但我还得说一句 “背叛”这词有点重了 |
[22:26] | You’ve done right by Bozer. | 你待博兹一直很好 |
[22:29] | You didn’t follow protocol and keep your distance. | 你没遵守规定 跟他保持距离 |
[22:32] | Because he’s a good friend, and you love him. | 因为他是你的好朋友 你爱他 |
[22:35] | That’s the thing about you, Mac, you got a big heart. | 你这人就这样 小麦 你很有爱 |
[22:38] | And deep down inside, Bozer knows that. | 博兹心里知道这点 |
[22:39] | He just needs a little time to clear his head, that’s all. | 他就是需要些时间想清楚而已 |
[22:43] | I never even considered what it would be like | 我从没想过如果有人弄清真相 |
[22:46] | the first time somebody figured it out. | 会是什么样子 |
[22:49] | I mean, family, | 比如 家人 |
[22:50] | future girlfriend, wife, kids? | 未来的女友 妻子 孩子 |
[22:55] | What does this job mean? | 这份工作是什么意思 |
[22:56] | That I can’t tell anybody anything? | 我什么都不能跟别人说吗 |
[22:57] | That I got to lie to the people I care about most? | 我要欺骗我最在乎的那些人吗 |
[22:59] | Unfortunately, yeah. | 很可惜 是的 |
[23:02] | That’s the price you pay when you’re in this line of work. | 你从事了这行 就要付出这样的代价 |
[23:05] | Hey, you can lie, or you can tell the truth, | 你可以说谎 也可以说出真相 |
[23:09] | and jeopardize the security of your loved ones. | 将你爱的人置于险境 |
[23:12] | Either way, it’s not that safe. | 总之 都没那么安全 |
[23:14] | That’s the reason every one of my relationships ends up imploding. | 所以我的感情生活最后都以失败告终 |
[23:17] | The lies, the not being available. | 总说谎 总没时间 |
[23:20] | It’s not that easy just to duck out of the room | 每次有人联系你时 |
[23:22] | every time the phone rings, you know what I mean? | 不是想接电话就能接 懂我意思吗 |
[23:25] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[23:30] | – The Marines aren’t shooting in bursts. – Yeah. | -海军陆战队不再猛烈开火了 -对 |
[23:32] | They’re firing in single shots. | 他们单发开火了 |
[23:34] | They’re running out of ammo. They’re trying to conserve. | 他们快没弹药了 他们在节省弹药 |
[23:37] | Once they dry up, that front gate’s gonna fall. | 等他们没弹药了 前门就会被攻陷 |
[23:39] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[23:40] | We need to find a way to fortify it, | 我们得想办法加固 |
[23:41] | get those Marines inside. | 让那些陆战队队员进来 |
[23:42] | All right. | 好 |
[23:48] | Good, truck’s still there. | 很好 卡车还在 |
[23:50] | We can use it to strike through the gate. | 我可以用来穿过大门 |
[23:51] | That’s an awesome plan, I’m glad to be a part of it, | 这计划不错 很高兴我能参与 |
[23:54] | but how are we supposed to get to that truck? | 但我们怎么到车上去 |
[23:56] | It’s a lead shower out there, and you don’t have an umbrella. | 外面枪林弹雨 你又没有”保护伞” |
[24:00] | Same way the Greeks would have. | 效仿一下希腊人的战术 |
[24:03] | A two-man phalanx. | 二人方阵 |
[24:04] | A two-man what now? | 二人啥 |
[24:06] | Hey, uh, Ambassador, can I get you to gather your people again? | 大使 你能把使馆人员再召集过来吗 |
[24:10] | I have another big favor to ask of you. | 我想请大家帮我个忙 |
[24:13] | Would you mind taking off your Kevlar and handing it to me? | 你们能脱下防弹衣都交给我吗 |
[24:16] | You want us to take off the one thing | 你想让我们脱下 |
[24:17] | that’s going to save our lives? | 保命的防弹衣吗 |
[24:18] | Look, I know everyone’s scared, | 听着 我知道大家都很害怕 |
[24:19] | but these Marines have been outside | 但这些陆战队队员 |
[24:21] | risking their lives to protect us. | 在外面冒险保护我们 |
[24:22] | Now it’s our time to protect them. | 现在该我们保护他们了 |
[24:25] | And you think giving you our vests will do that? | 把防弹衣交给你就能救他们吗 |
[24:28] | I know they will. | 肯定能 |
[24:47] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[24:57] | Well, the good news is it’s working so far. | 好消息是目前好用 |
[24:59] | Yeah, so far. We need to pick up the pace. | 目前为止而已 我们得加快脚步 |
[25:01] | All right. | 好 |
[25:18] | Let’s go, let’s go! Double time! | 走 快走 赶紧走 |
[25:22] | Go. | 走 |
[25:25] | All right, get in behind us, Marines, | 好 躲在我们后面 大兵哥们 |
[25:26] | we’re falling back. | 我们撤退了 |
[25:40] | Take cover! | 注意掩护 |
[25:41] | Go, go, go, boys, get inside! | 快快快 大家快进去 |
[25:44] | All right, move it! Inside! | 好 进到里面去 |
[25:48] | Let’s go, guys! | 我们走 各位 |
[25:56] | All the windows and doors are secure. | 所有门窗都锁好了 |
[25:57] | The Marines are safe. | 陆战队队员们都安全了 |
[25:58] | First floor is definitely hardened. | 一楼也加固了 |
[26:00] | How much time we have left on the clock? | 我们还剩多少时间 |
[26:01] | Uh, four hours. | 四个小时 |
[26:02] | That’s pushing it, but we should be able | 时间太长了 但应该能抗到 |
[26:04] | to hold ’em off till reinforcements arrive. | 援军来为止吧 |
[26:07] | Guys, big problem. | 各位 大麻烦 |
[26:09] | This is a live sat feed. | 这是实时卫星信号 |
[26:10] | Look what’s two blocks away and headed right for us. | 看看两个街区外有什么朝我们过来了 |
[26:26] | We need to get to the second floor now. | 我们得马上到二楼去 |
[26:47] | We have an updated ETA on reinforcements? | 援军说还要多久能到了吗 |
[26:49] | Really hoping it’s right away. | 真希望是马上来 |
[26:50] | I’m counting 20 guys outside. | 我数了下外面有20个人 |
[26:55] | We have to destroy this intel before they reach the building. | 他们攻进来之前 我们得毁掉这些情报 |
[26:58] | All right. | 好 |
[27:16] | Still think your friends are trying to save you? | 还觉得你朋友是来救你的吗 |
[27:19] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[27:20] | Hey, weird guy. | 那个怪人 |
[27:22] | Look, I don’t want to die, huh? | 我不想死 |
[27:25] | I can help. Please. | 我能帮忙 拜托 |
[27:28] | Let me help. | 让我帮忙吧 |
[27:29] | I thought I told you to shut up, Janet. | 我不是让你闭嘴了吗 “珍妮特” |
[27:32] | Nobody wants to hear from you. | 没人想听你说话 |
[27:35] | I mean, it’s not like we couldn’t use an extra set of hands. | 多个人帮忙也好啊 |
[27:38] | That’s a double negative. | 绝对不行 |
[27:39] | And you know how I feel about trusting terrorists. | 你知道我一向不相信恐怖分子 |
[27:41] | Yes, but look around. | 嗯 但你看看周围 |
[27:42] | Everyone’s tired. They’re slowing down. | 大家都累了 动作都慢下来了 |
[27:44] | All the windows up here are still vulnerable. | 这里的窗户还很容易被打破 |
[27:46] | We can use all the help we can get. | 我们需要多个帮手 |
[27:48] | Yeah, okay, all right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:52] | Okay, Sergeant, | 行 中士 |
[27:54] | get him out of here. | 带他走 |
[27:55] | You’re gonna help us fortify this place– you hear me? | 你要帮我们加固这里 听清了吗 |
[28:03] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[28:06] | Those guys definitely bought their ammo in bulk. | 这些家伙买的是加量弹药啊 |
[28:12] | Mac, what are you thinking? | 小麦 你有什么办法 |
[28:14] | Time to get proactive. | 该主动出击了 |
[28:15] | Stay behind the safe. | 躲在保险柜后面 |
[28:17] | – All right? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好 |
[28:22] | That was a present from the Latvian prime minister. | 那是拉脱维亚总理送的礼物 |
[28:27] | Well, uh, I won’t tell him if you won’t. | 你不说出去 我就不说 |
[28:30] | We’re looking for cleaning supplies. | 找清洁用品 |
[28:32] | Grab everything. | 全拿来 |
[28:51] | Over here! | 过来 |
[29:16] | Yeah! Yeah! | 太好了 太棒了 |
[29:19] | Almond Roca on the run, son! | “上帝小手”夹着尾巴逃走了 |
[29:29] | I’m not entirely sure their retreat is our doing. | 我不敢肯定他们撤退是因为我们 |
[29:31] | Well, that’s all right. We’ll take credit for it anyway. | 没事 就当是我们的功劳了 |
[29:48] | I need an AM/FM radio and somebody who speaks Latvian. | 给我一个收音机和一个会说拉脱维亚语的人 |
[29:52] | Here. | 这里 |
[29:54] | Yeah, right there, what’s he say? | 就这里 他说说什么 |
[29:56] | “Our reinforcements have proven too strong for them.” | “事实证明我们的援兵对他们来说太强了” |
[30:01] | They’ve been ordered to fall back. | 他们要求被撤退 |
[30:04] | Yeah. I like the sound of that. | 我喜欢这想法 |
[30:07] | And wait for reinforcements. | 等待援兵 |
[30:10] | 34 Dieva Roca soldiers | 34名上帝之手的士兵 |
[30:13] | will be coming here in under two hours. | 将在两小时内到达这里 |
[30:17] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[30:18] | How much longer till our guys get here? | 我们的援军什么时候能到 |
[30:20] | Three hours. | 三个小时 |
[30:42] | Just, um, can you please just keep her away from the TV? | 你就别让她看电视 行吗 |
[30:46] | I don’t want her to see any of this. | 我不想让她看到这些 |
[30:51] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:53] | Yeah, can you put her on? | 嗯 你能让她接听吗 |
[30:57] | Hi, sweetie! | 亲爱的 |
[31:00] | You got, you got an A in spelling. | 你拼读考试得了优啊 |
[31:03] | I’m so proud of you. | 我好为你骄傲 |
[31:06] | Why don’t you ask Daddy to put it up on the fridge? | 不如让爸爸把成绩单贴在冰箱上吧 |
[31:08] | You know, with your little flower magnet? | 用你那个小花朵的磁贴 |
[31:12] | Mommy has to work really late tonight, | 妈妈今晚要工作到很晚 |
[31:14] | but I’m gonna try so hard to come home and tuck you in. | 但我会尽全力回家给你盖被子 |
[31:19] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[31:20] | I’m gonna try really, really hard. | 我一定会拼尽全力 |
[31:35] | You want to say it, | 你来说 |
[31:37] | or should I? | 还是我来说 |
[31:39] | We’ll never be able to repel these guys for an hour. | 我们抵挡不了一个小时的 |
[31:42] | No. | 是 |
[31:42] | You know it. | 你知道 |
[31:44] | And I know it. | 我也知道 |
[31:46] | Everyone in here knows it. | 这里的人都知道 |
[31:48] | Yeah, and that’s what sucks. | 所以才感觉很糟 |
[31:51] | When I joined Delta, before I shipped out, | 我加入三角洲部队时 派遣之前 |
[31:53] | I organized a Dalton family reunion. | 我组织了达尔顿家庭聚会 |
[31:57] | Invited everybody. | 邀请了所有人 |
[31:58] | I told them I loved them and… | 我跟他们说我爱他们… |
[32:02] | explained to them why I was going to fight. | 跟他们说明我为什么要去参战 |
[32:05] | And I… | 我… |
[32:07] | got my affairs in order, I made a will… | 安排好了后事 立了遗嘱 |
[32:10] | You made a will? | 你立了遗嘱 |
[32:11] | Yeah, will. | 嗯 一份遗嘱 |
[32:12] | But all you own is your two cars | 但你的全部家当就是两辆车 |
[32:13] | and the the complete works of Bruce Willis on DVD. | 还有布鲁斯·威利斯的DVD电影全集 |
[32:17] | You’re missing the point. | 你关注点错了 |
[32:20] | I’ve made conscious choice to put my life on the line for my country. | 我主动选择冒着生命危险保卫国家 |
[32:25] | And so have you. | 你也是 |
[32:28] | But these people, | 但这些人 |
[32:30] | they didn’t sign up for this. | 他们可没想过要这样 |
[32:40] | Jack’s right. | 杰克说得对 |
[32:41] | They didn’t sign up for this. | 他们可没想过要这样 |
[32:43] | This was all my doing. | 这都是我导致的 |
[32:44] | My choices brought us here. | 我的选择造成了这样的结果 |
[32:46] | Just like my choices | 就像是我的选择 |
[32:47] | brought an assassin to my home. Bozer’s home. | 引来了杀手来我家 博兹的家 |
[32:50] | It’s not a great feeling, | 这种感觉不太好 |
[32:51] | knowing your decisions have endangered people | 知道自己的决定 |
[32:52] | on both sides of the globe. | 给别人带来了危险 |
[32:54] | I don’t know how to stop a government agency | 我不知道怎么阻止政府部门 |
[32:56] | from ruining Bozer’s life. | 毁掉博兹的生活 |
[32:58] | But I think I’ve just figured out | 但我好像想到办法 |
[33:00] | how to stop the men outside from ending the lives | 阻止外面的人 |
[33:02] | of everyone in this embassy. | 杀死大使馆里的人了 |
[33:03] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[33:04] | Actually, it’s your idea. | 其实是你的主意 |
[33:06] | I don’t remember having an idea. | 我不记得我有什么主意 |
[33:08] | The whole Jack Dalton family reunion thing. | 杰克·达尔顿的家族聚会 |
[33:10] | Let’s say it inspired an idea. | 反正启发了我 |
[33:12] | It’s a little crazy, but I think it might work. | 有点疯狂 但应该能成功 |
[33:14] | All your ideas are crazy, man. | 你的办法都很疯狂 兄弟 |
[33:16] | Lay it on me. | 说吧 |
[33:17] | We’re never gonna keep these guys out of the embassy. | 我们阻挡不了他们进来 |
[33:20] | So let’s invite them in. | 那就请他们进来吧 |
[33:44] | Mac, I’m still a little fuzzy | 小麦 我还是不懂 |
[33:46] | on how dish soap is gonna help us move that. | 洗洁精怎么能帮我们移动这东西 |
[33:49] | Because it changes the coefficient of friction. | 因为这会改变摩擦系数 |
[33:55] | I know it may not be | 我知道 |
[33:55] | readily apparent how rearranging furniture | 大家很难看出重新摆放家具 |
[33:57] | is gonna save everyone in the embassy, | 如何能拯救大使馆内的所有人 |
[33:59] | But sometimes you got to look stupid to do something smart. | 但有时候得扮猪吃老虎 |
[34:02] | Bozer taught me that. | 博兹教我的 |
[34:04] | Anyone who’s ever roasted marshmallows | 烤过棉花糖的人都知道 |
[34:05] | knows that sugar’s flammable. | 糖易燃 |
[34:07] | But combine sugar with a few extra ingredients, | 但将糖和其它配料混合起来 |
[34:10] | bring to a boil, | 煮至沸腾 |
[34:11] | then let cool, and you’ve got yourself a malleable putty | 再将其冷却 就成了韧性油灰 |
[34:14] | that doesn’t just burn, | 不仅能燃烧 |
[34:16] | it explodes. | 还能爆炸 |
[34:33] | You wanted to help? | 你不是想帮忙吗 |
[34:34] | Here’s your chance. | 机会来了 |
[34:35] | Call your friends. | 打给你的朋友 |
[34:38] | Say this and only this. | 只准说这些 |
[34:42] | All of our lives depend on it. | 我们的性命都指望这个了 |
[34:49] | Especially yours. | 特别是你的命 |
[35:03] | 我甩掉那些 美国人了 我躲在浴室 | |
[35:04] | 我解除了 前门的设防 | |
[35:14] | 他们没有武器 现在就攻进来吧 | |
[35:15] | He’s saying something else, shut it down! | 他在说别的 关掉 |
[35:16] | Son of a bitch! | 你个混蛋 |
[35:20] | You just screwed us over, didn’t you? | 你刚耍了我们 对吧 |
[35:22] | Not quite. | 也不是 |
[35:25] | I put him on a delay | 我将电话延时了 |
[35:26] | and cancelled his call before he went off-script. | 他说别的话之前 就挂掉了电话 |
[35:33] | Call me crazy, but I never trusted this guy. | 说我多疑也罢 我就是不信这家伙 |
[35:37] | They’re at the front door. They’re gonna breach. | 他们在前门 要攻进来了 |
[36:13] | – Ready? ?- Yeah. | -好了吗 -好了 |
[36:17] | No. | 不 |
[36:19] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[36:20] | Correct if I’m wrong, but wasn’t that supposed to go kaboom? | 说错了请指正 不应该嘭的一声爆炸吗 |
[36:23] | Yes! | 是啊 |
[36:32] | I need bullets. | 我需要子弹 |
[36:33] | Last one, stud. | 最后一发 小子 |
[36:36] | Make it count. | 好好利用 |
[37:01] | They’re looking for new way up. | 他们在找别的路上来 |
[37:04] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[37:05] | Not good. | 不妙啊 |
[37:14] | You need to find cover, Jack. | 你得躲一下 杰克 |
[37:16] | No, I’ll race you. | 不 我们看谁跑得快 |
[37:36] | It worked, we got them trapped. | 奏效了 我们堵住他们了 |
[37:37] | Yeah, but it’s not over yet. | 是 但还没结束呢 |
[37:55] | Okay, Riley, everybody out! | 好 莱丽 大家都出来 |
[37:57] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[37:58] | Come on, come on! | 快 快 |
[38:18] | – Ready to get out of here? – Let’s do it. | -准备好离开这里了吗 -我们走 |
[38:21] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[38:22] | Let’s go, everyone into the vehicles. | 我们走 大家都上车 |
[38:27] | Had a blast, Jimbo. Get him in there, Marine. | “玩”得挺尽兴 弱智 逮捕他 大兵哥 |
[38:31] | Let’s move it, get in quick. | 快点 快进来 |
[38:32] | – Listen to them. – You kept your promise. | -听他们的 -你信守诺言了 |
[38:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:38] | Be sure to leave me a postcard | 务必要在监狱里 |
[38:39] | from whatever hole we dump you in. | 给我寄明信片啊 |
[39:24] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[39:26] | You had me scared for a minute. | 你害我担惊受怕了一下 |
[39:29] | You still mad at me? | 你还生我气吗 |
[39:30] | Oh, no, I’m still hella mad. | 我还气着呢 |
[39:32] | I’m just glad you’re alive. | 我就是很高兴你还活着 |
[39:37] | Look, of all the mistakes I’ve made… | 听我说 所有我犯过的错 |
[39:41] | and I’ve made a lot of them, | 我犯了很多错 |
[39:44] | the one I regret the most is lying to you. | 我最后悔的就是骗了你 |
[39:47] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[39:48] | And I never meant for any of… | 我从没想要… |
[39:53] | Just to clarify, | 讲明白了 |
[39:54] | being mad at you is like being mad at a puppy | 跟你生气就像跟气自家宠物 |
[39:56] | for chewing your favorite kicks. | 咬坏了你最爱的鞋 |
[39:59] | Especially since I know | 特别是我还知道 |
[40:00] | this puppy was just trying to protect me. | 这只宠物也只是想保护你 |
[40:02] | It’s all good, Mac. | 没事了 小麦 |
[40:03] | In fact, I’m actually proud of you. | 实际上 我还很以你为傲呢 |
[40:06] | You’re proud of me? | 你以我为傲吗 |
[40:07] | Yeah, I always knew you could do more with your life | 我一直都知道你应该大有作为 |
[40:09] | than just work at some think tank. | 而不是在什么智囊团工作 |
[40:12] | And obviously, I was right. | 显然 我是对的 |
[40:19] | Nice. | 不错啊 |
[40:22] | So, I had a talk with Thornton. | 我跟索顿谈了一下 |
[40:26] | The good kind or the… | 是好消息还是… |
[40:28] | The kind where she’s gonna let you go home. | 她会让你回家 |
[40:30] | Today. | 今天就能回 |
[40:34] | But there is one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[40:39] | We want you to work at the Phoenix Foundation. | 我们想让你在凤凰基金会工作 |
[40:43] | Work with us. | 跟我们一起共事 |
[40:44] | Work with me. | 跟我共事 |
[40:45] | This was Thornton’s idea? | 这是索顿的主意吗 |
[40:47] | It was mine. | 是我的 |
[40:48] | So you want me to be a secret agent? | 你是想让我当秘密特工吗 |
[40:51] | Globetrotting across the world? | 奔走于全世界各地 |
[40:52] | Putting my life on the line to make sure this country’s safe | 冒着生命危险保护国家安全 |
[40:54] | for all the…. men, women, and chil… | 保护所有男人 女人 孩子… |
[40:55] | Well, actually, it’s gonna be more of an entry level position. | 其实 是个初级职务 |
[41:00] | I love you, Mac, | 我爱你 小麦 |
[41:01] | but I am not getting your coffee. | 但我可不会给你泡咖啡 |
[41:06] | That’d be great because I do love your coffee, | 如果那样就好了 我确实喜欢你的咖啡 |
[41:09] | but these right here are a lot better. | 但这些要好太多了 |
[41:15] | Thornton’s really impressed with these prosthetics. | 索顿觉得你这些假体做得很厉害 |
[41:16] | And I bragged about your mad science skills. | 我吹嘘了一下你疯狂科学的技术 |
[41:19] | So you nerded me out? | 你把我说成科技宅了吗 |
[41:21] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:21] | Those skills are what got you a position in our lab. | 就因为这些技术 实验室才聘用你 |
[41:24] | It’s like our old science class, but, | 就像我们以前的自然科学课 但是 |
[41:26] | like, a million times cooler. | 更酷炫吊炸天 |
[41:28] | So I won’t be in the field? | 所以我不能出外勤吗 |
[41:31] | Well, not at first. | 一开始不行 |
[41:34] | It’ll happen eventually. | 最终还是会让你去的 |
[41:37] | Thank God, man. | 谢天谢地啊 |
[41:38] | Yeah, I was just trying to be macho, | 我只是想装下纯爷们的样子 |
[41:39] | but danger is so not my middle name. | 但冒险这种事不适合我 |
[41:44] | So you’ll consider the position then? | 你会考虑下这份工作吗 |
[41:45] | Yeah, I’ll consider it. | 嗯 我会考虑的 |
[41:47] | Since clearly it means I’ll have to put | 既然明摆着我要暂且搁置 |
[41:49] | my budding film career on hold. | 我刚开始的电影事业了 |
[41:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:56] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[41:57] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[41:59] | Welcome to the Phoenix Foundation. | 欢迎加入凤凰基金会 |
[42:01] | Man, chicks are gonna be all over this spy thing. | 兄弟 妞儿们肯定喜欢间谍这一套 |
[42:05] | Yeah, but you can’t tell them. | 是啊 但你不能告诉别人 |
[42:08] | Remember? | 记得吧 |