时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Come on. | 快点 |
[00:07] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[00:10] | That’s three times now! | 这是你撞我第三次了 |
[00:12] | It’s four. | 是第四次 |
[00:14] | Now we’re even, punk! | 现在我们扯平了 混蛋 |
[00:16] | Oh, Mac, I just think I got a concussion. | 小麦 我觉得我可能脑震荡了 |
[00:20] | Now I’m seeing double. Get him, Mac. | 我看东西都是重影的 抓住他 小麦 |
[00:22] | Jack, I could use some restraints, man! | 杰克 再给我点束带 |
[00:25] | I’m on the ground. One step at a time! | 我还地上缓一缓呢 别急 |
[00:27] | Guys, you better hurry up. | 各位 你们最好快点 |
[00:30] | Elvis has friends headed your way. | “猫王”的同伙正在赶过来 |
[00:31] | I thought you said our target’s name was Victor Henley. | 你不是说目标的名字叫维克多·亨利吗 |
[00:33] | Elvis is the code name we gave him. | “猫王”是我们称呼他的代号 |
[00:35] | Every package gets one. | 每个目标都有代号 |
[00:36] | Ah, spy speak. Cool. | 间谍用语 真酷 |
[00:38] | Guys, they just got on the elevator. | 他们进电梯了 |
[00:40] | Get to the chopper now. | 快上直升机 |
[00:42] | Three stories, that means we’ve got, uh… | 一共三层 也就是说我们有… |
[00:44] | No, Mac! This is stressful enough. | 小麦 这已经很难搞了 |
[00:46] | Well, it wouldn’t be | 你多带点束带 |
[00:47] | if you had remembered to bring more restraints. | 就不会这么难搞了 |
[00:49] | Hey, I’m not Costco! | 我又不是开超市的 |
[00:51] | The op said one guy. I brought one zip tie. | 行动指令说只有一个人 我就只带了一条束带 |
[00:54] | Well, we learned something today, didn’t we, Jack? | 至少我们今天吸取到教训了 是吧 杰克 |
[00:56] | Riley should have this job! | 这任务应该让莱丽来 |
[00:58] | Remind me to tell Jack about the second rule of thermodynamics. | 记得提醒我告诉杰克热力学第二定律 |
[01:01] | It states that the entropy in any system | 在任何孤立的系统中 |
[01:04] | will always decrease over time. | 熵值会随时间”减少” |
[01:06] | I don’t know what you’re talking about over there. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[01:07] | Basically, it means that everything eventually goes caca. | 简单来说 就是一切最终都会崩坏 |
[01:10] | Caca. Got it. | 崩坏 懂了 |
[01:12] | I got caca. | 我懂崩坏 |
[01:13] | No, you don’t got it, | 不 你不懂 |
[01:14] | ’cause if you did you would’ve brought more zip ties. | 如果你知道会崩坏 就会多带点束带来 |
[01:15] | I’m not the bad guy! | 又不是我的错 |
[01:17] | I figure if we ever need anything we’ll just make it, anyway. | 我以为就算需要什么 都能现做出来 |
[01:19] | That’s cute. | 你真逗 |
[01:20] | Okay. Jack, hold him still. | 好了 杰克 摁住他 |
[01:23] | What do you think I’m trying to do?! | 我不就在摁住他吗 |
[01:24] | – Let him go. – You’re sure? | -让他走 -你确定吗 |
[01:25] | Yes, now. | 确定 快 |
[01:33] | – Hurry. – Okay. | -快点 -好了 |
[01:36] | Your belt. | 你的皮带 |
[01:36] | – What? – Just give me your belt. | -什么 -把你的皮带给我 |
[01:43] | That was fun to watch. | 真是场好戏 |
[01:44] | Oh, glad we could entertain you. | 很高兴能博你一笑 |
[01:46] | Guys, chopper now. | 各位 快上直升机 |
[01:48] | Come on, boy. Get in here. | 进去 进去 |
[01:54] | Yeah, we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[01:56] | Copy that! | 收到 |
[01:58] | Hold onto your jewels, boys. | 都坐稳了 |
[02:05] | Elvis has left the building. | 终于带走”猫王”了 |
[02:10] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[02:33] | Victor! | 维克多 |
[02:35] | Nice smile for the International Criminal Court. | 笑一个 拍张好照片给国际刑事法院 |
[02:38] | Ah, there it is! | 好了 |
[02:40] | Hey, now one for my personal dirtbag collection. | 再拍一张作为我私人收藏的人渣图集 |
[02:43] | You can have fun with this one if you want to, okay? | 这张随你摆什么表情都行 |
[02:45] | Something goofy. | 蠢萌一点 |
[02:48] | Oh, there it is. Thank you. | 好了 多谢 |
[02:49] | What? I can’t make that out. | 你说什么 我听不清 |
[02:50] | Hey, Mac, can you make this out? | 小麦 你听得清他在说什么吗 |
[02:52] | I don’t know, something about | 不太清楚 大概是 |
[02:53] | “I’m sorry I committed all those war crimes.” | “抱歉犯了那么多战争罪”吧 |
[02:56] | – Hey! What? – And you just lost your daylight privileges. | -你干嘛 -你以后别想重见天日了 |
[03:00] | Settle down! | 坐好 |
[03:02] | Riley, identify confirmation photo coming your way. | 莱丽 确认身份的照片已经发给你了 |
[03:07] | Congrats, fellas. | 恭喜你们 |
[03:08] | Not a bad way to meet a new boss. | 这作为给新上司的见面礼挺不错的 |
[03:10] | I definitely must have a concussion | 我肯定是得脑震荡了 |
[03:12] | ’cause I thought I just heard Bozer say | 因为我好像听到博兹说 |
[03:13] | we’re getting a new boss? | 我们要有新上司了 |
[03:15] | I’m sorry, Jack. | 抱歉 杰克 |
[03:16] | I was trying to find a way to break the news to you gently. | 我本想委婉地告诉你这个消息的 |
[03:18] | I know you were hoping Oversight would promote from within, but… | 我知道你希望上面从内部人员提拔 但… |
[03:21] | Only because I have the experience and the seniority, yeah. | 因为我经验丰富 资历够老 当然希望了 |
[03:25] | Yeah, man, I was really looking forward | 是啊 我还期待着 |
[03:26] | to disobeying your direct orders. | 能违背你的直接命令 |
[03:28] | Who’s Thornton’s replacement? | 谁来接替索顿 |
[03:31] | Effective immediately, | 即刻上任 |
[03:32] | Matilda Webber will be taking over as director of operations. | 马蒂尔达·韦伯将接任行动主管一职 |
[03:36] | Matty the Hun?! | 匈奴马蒂 |
[03:38] | Oh, that’s no bueno, amigo. | 这可不太妙 朋友 |
[03:40] | Really? | 是吗 |
[03:40] | She’s HSI royalty, | 从我收集的情报来看 |
[03:41] | from what I can gather. | 她是国土安全调查处的高层 |
[03:43] | I pulled up some of her old mission debriefs. | 我调看了些她过去的任务报告 |
[03:44] | She seems like quite the badass. | 看起来挺厉害的 |
[03:46] | Yeah, Matty Webber’s an absolute legend in covert ops. | 马蒂·韦伯绝对是秘密行动的传奇 |
[03:48] | Oh, she’s a legend, all right. | 她是传奇啊 好吧 |
[03:50] | You know who else was a legend? | 你知道还有谁是传奇吗 |
[03:52] | Dracula. The Wolf Man. Frankenstein. | 德古拉 狼人 弗兰肯斯坦 |
[03:55] | A fire-breathing dragon. | 喷火巨龙 |
[03:56] | You see where I’m going with this? | 你知道我的意思吗 |
[03:58] | Yeah, let me guess. You two have history? | 嗯 我猜你们俩有过一段 |
[04:00] | Matty ran covert ops for the CIA | 我还在南美的时候 |
[04:02] | when I was in South America, | 马蒂在为中情局执行秘密任务 |
[04:04] | so she was, like, my boss for 18 months. | 当了我18个月的上司 |
[04:08] | And there it is. | 原来如此 |
[04:09] | There what is? | 原来如此什么 |
[04:11] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[04:12] | I didn’t do anything to her! | 我什么也没做 |
[04:14] | What? I didn’t. I also didn’t have gray hair | 真没有 我也是开始跟马蒂·韦伯共事后 |
[04:17] | before I started working with Matty Webber. | 才长出灰头发的 |
[04:19] | You know, I once heard she made the director of the NSA cry. | 我还听说她把国安局的局长弄哭了 |
[04:23] | I heard she hung up on Putin, | 我听说她挂了普京的电话 |
[04:25] | and ten minutes later he called back to apologize. | 十分钟后他打电话来道歉 |
[04:28] | Badass. | 真牛 |
[04:29] | Great. So, Riley and I | 好极了 我和莱丽 |
[04:30] | might as well start packing our offices now. | 最好开始收拾好办公室走人吧 |
[04:32] | A, neither of us have offices. | 首先 我们俩都没有办公室 |
[04:35] | B, I’m not packing anything. | 其次 我才不准备走人 |
[04:37] | She sounds awesome. | 听起来她挺棒的 |
[04:39] | I’m looking forward to meeting her. Why aren’t you? | 我很期待见她 你怎么不期待呢 |
[04:41] | Uh, maybe because the person who hired both of us | 也许是因为雇我们俩的人 |
[04:44] | was just arrested for treason. | 因叛国罪被逮捕了 |
[04:46] | Every decision Thornton made is now under a microscope, | 索顿做的每个决定现在都要重新审查 |
[04:48] | which includes recruiting a burger flipper | 包括征招做汉堡的人 |
[04:50] | and springing a hacker from federal prison. | 以及把黑客从联邦监狱里弄出来这种决定 |
[04:59] | Is that what I think it is? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[05:00] | It depends. If you think it’s a surface-to-air missile, then yes. | 如果你想的是地对空导弹 那没错 |
[05:03] | Strap in. | 系好安全带 |
[05:05] | Guys, what’s going on? | 各位 什么情况 |
[05:06] | We have an incoming missile. | 有导弹来袭 |
[05:08] | What’s that code for? | 这代码什么意思 |
[05:09] | Incoming missile. | 就是导弹来袭 |
[05:11] | Hold on! | 坐稳了 |
[05:19] | It’s coming around. | 又跟回来了 |
[05:21] | I can’t get a visual. Can anybody see it? | 我看不到 有人能看到吗 |
[05:24] | No! Nothing! | 不 看不到 |
[05:27] | Second missile. | 又来了一枚导弹 |
[05:28] | I got eyes on number one! Eight o’clock! | 我看到第一枚了 八点钟方向 |
[05:30] | Okay. I’m gonna try something. | 好吧 我赌一把 |
[05:38] | Detonation! Confirmed, detonation. | 导弹爆炸 确认 导弹爆炸 |
[05:40] | One down, one to go! | 搞定一个 还有一个 |
[05:41] | Here she comes! | 导弹来了 |
[05:43] | Yeah, I got this. I got this. | 我能行 我能搞定 |
[05:48] | She’s sticky. Changing vectors. | 跟得太紧 改变方向 |
[05:50] | It’s gaining! | 正在加速 |
[05:53] | I can’t break the lock. | 我还是摆脱不了 |
[05:59] | Hey, Mac, you know I trust you, | 小麦 虽然我相信你 |
[06:00] | but that’s gonna make a horrible parachute. | 但用它做降落伞会死得很难看 |
[06:02] | Not using it as a parachute. | 我不是用来做降落伞 |
[06:11] | Oh, I get it. You’re making chaff. | 我明白了 你用来做诱饵 |
[06:13] | Confusing sensors. Good idea. | 迷惑感应器 想法不错 |
[06:15] | Glad you approve. | 很高兴你赞同我 |
[06:18] | We’re caught in the blowback. | 我们被反冲力冲击了 |
[06:19] | Mayday, Mayday! We’re going down. | 求救 求救 我们正在下坠 |
[06:21] | Mac, what’s going on? | 小麦 什么情况 |
[06:23] | – We’re going down. – Mac! | -我们正在下坠 -小麦 |
[06:25] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[06:36] | Hey, Mac. | 小麦 |
[06:37] | Mac, come here and help me, man. | 小麦 过来帮我一把 |
[06:39] | I can’t get her out. | 我没法把她弄出来 |
[06:45] | We’re gonna need some leverage. | 我们需要东西来支撑 |
[06:46] | Here. I got you. We got you. | 好了 有我在 我们都在 |
[06:49] | Yeah, that’s it. One… | 就这个吧 一 |
[06:51] | two… three. | 二 三 |
[06:56] | That’s it. I got her. I got her. | 好了 我扶着她了 |
[07:02] | Hey, whoever shot us down is | 把我们打下来的人 |
[07:03] | gonna be coming back to confirm the kill. | 一定会回来确认伤亡情况 |
[07:05] | This fire’s just drawing them a road map. | 这场火会把他们引过来的 |
[07:07] | – Okay, you put it out. I got her. – Yeah. | -你把火扑灭 我来照顾她 -好 |
[07:09] | I’m fine. It’s okay. | 我没事的 |
[07:11] | Where’s Victor? | 维克多在哪 |
[07:17] | Your tibia’s fractured. I need to stabilize it… | 你胫骨骨折 我得打个固定板 |
[07:20] | otherwise, the bone might cut the artery. | 不然骨头可能会伤到动脉 |
[07:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[07:32] | Sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[07:49] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[07:50] | – Okay. – I know. Victor. | -好了 -我知道 找维克多 |
[07:53] | Anyone know where we are? | 知道我们在哪吗 |
[07:55] | We’re about 50 klicks from Taraz, | 我们离塔拉兹约50公里 |
[07:56] | just north of the Kazakhstani border. | 就在哈萨克斯坦边境北部 |
[07:58] | That’s probably the closest sign of civilization. | 可能是附近最近的有人烟的地方 |
[08:00] | They’ll find us. Don’t worry. | 他们会找到我们的 别担心 |
[08:01] | Look, we were flying way under radar altitude | 那些导弹出现的时候 |
[08:05] | when we were diverted from our flight plan | 我们偏离了飞行航线 |
[08:06] | when those missiles started flying, | 远远低于雷达探测高度 |
[08:08] | and our transponder’s in there. | 我们的应答器在那里 |
[08:11] | – Our trans… – Done. Done. | -我们的应答… -坏了 |
[08:13] | Our transponder’s in there? | 我们的应答器还在那里吗 |
[08:16] | So they have no way of knowing where we are? | 所以他们不可能知道我们的位置 |
[08:19] | No. | 是的 |
[08:20] | That’s… that’s fantastic. | 那真是… 太棒了 |
[08:22] | Yeah, well, that’s not our only problem. | 是啊 麻烦不止这个 |
[08:25] | Victor’s gone. | 维克多不见了 |
[08:27] | Pretty sure he’s still alive. | 他肯定还活着 |
[08:29] | Okay, aircraft is in the area. | 飞机在那片区域 |
[08:30] | Mark it if you can see it. | 如果看到了 就做个标记 |
[08:32] | Okay, come on. | 继续吧 |
[08:34] | – Do a quick search. – I need you. | -做个快速搜索 -我需要你的帮忙 |
[08:40] | Okay, we’re briefing the Pentagon in ten minutes. | 好了我们 十分钟后要向五角大楼汇报 |
[08:43] | Have you been able to locate the site of the crash yet? | 你定位到坠机的地点了吗 |
[08:46] | No, the chopper’s transponder isn’t pinging | 不行 直升机的应答器失联了 |
[08:48] | and I can’t spot and smoke or debris on the satellite imagery. | 卫星图像上也看不到烟雾和飞机残骸 |
[08:51] | There’s no sign of the crash site. | 没有坠机地点的线索 |
[08:53] | Just endless wilderness. | 只有一片无尽荒野 |
[08:55] | So maybe they didn’t crash? | 或许他们没有坠毁 |
[08:56] | It’s more likely the ground cover is hiding the debris. | 残骸更有可能被地表植物挡住了 |
[08:59] | And they put out any fires to stop | 他们把火扑灭 |
[09:01] | whoever shot them down from finding them. | 是为了防止被击落他们的人找到 |
[09:02] | If they put out the fires, | 如果他们扑灭了火 |
[09:03] | at least that means they’re alive, right? | 至少证明他们还活着 对吧 |
[09:05] | For now. | 暂时是 |
[09:06] | The Tyan-Shan wilderness is | 这片天山荒原覆盖了 |
[09:08] | hundreds of square miles of hostile territory. | 几百平方公里的敌对领土 |
[09:10] | Even if we could mobilize a search team, | 即使我们动员搜救队 |
[09:13] | finding them in those woods? | 要想在这片林地找他们 |
[09:14] | Like a needle in a haystack. | 也像大海捞针 |
[09:15] | Then I guess they better start looking. | 那最好现在就开始搜索 |
[09:17] | Because as long as that needle’s still out there, | 因为只要还有一线生机 |
[09:20] | I don’t care how long it takes to find. | 无论多久都要找到他们 |
[09:26] | River water here isn’t safe to drink. | 这里的河水不能饮用 |
[09:28] | But tree roots filter out toxins. | 但树根可以过滤有毒物质 |
[09:31] | Now, biggest fear with a break like yours is fever and swelling. | 你的骨折很有可能会引起发烧和肿胀 |
[09:35] | Best way to fight that is by staying hydrated. | 防止伤情恶化最好办法就是保持水分 |
[09:47] | Well, the helicopter’s comms are burnt to a crisp, | 直升机的通信设备都烧焦了 |
[09:49] | and whatever was in that survival kit’s now… | 救生包里的东西 |
[09:53] | scattered for miles. | 都四处散落了 |
[09:54] | And none of us are gonna even get one bar | 我们在这里 |
[09:57] | service on our cell phones out here. | 手机连一格信号都没有 |
[09:59] | But good news is, | 但好消息是 |
[10:00] | no roaming charges. | 省了漫游费了 |
[10:02] | Oh, wait, I-I had a satphone in a… | 等下 我有卫星电话 |
[10:04] | a red backpack. | 在一个红色背包里 |
[10:14] | You mean this one? | 你是说这个吗 |
[10:18] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 对 就是这个 |
[10:21] | I, uh… | 我猜… |
[10:23] | don’t suppose anybody’s got a bag of rice handy? | 你们应该不会随身携带大米吧 |
[10:27] | Well, there’s no grocery stores out here, | 虽然附近没有杂货店 |
[10:29] | but I think I can whip up something that uses the same principle. | 但我应该能找个原理相同的办法 |
[10:37] | Dry rice is a desiccate. | 干大米能当干燥剂 |
[10:38] | Of course it is. | 谁不知道 |
[10:41] | Meaning it soaks up moisture. | 也就是说大米能吸掉水分 |
[10:44] | Baked wood does the same thing. | 干木头也能起到这个作用 |
[10:47] | So, if I can put the phone in… an airtight bottle, | 如果我把手机放进密闭的水壶里 |
[10:52] | it might be able to soak up enough moisture | 手机里进的水就能被吸走 |
[10:53] | so we can turn it back on again. | 然后就能开机了 |
[10:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:56] | How long is that gonna take? | 这要花多长时间 |
[10:58] | A few hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[10:59] | – Great. That’s good news. – If we’re lucky. | -好 好消息 -如果走运的话 |
[11:01] | That’s good news. | 是个好消息 |
[11:03] | Hey, you want some more good news? | 还想听个”好消息”吗 |
[11:06] | I can’t find my gun. | 我找不到我的枪了 |
[11:07] | Well, where was it last before the crash? | 坠机前 你手枪放在哪儿了 |
[11:09] | Well, I thought was in my holster, I think. | 好像在我枪套里吧 |
[11:11] | You think? | 好像 |
[11:15] | Hey, come on, man, my life just flashed before my eyes, | 别这样啊 我刚捡回一条小命 |
[11:17] | I’ve had, like, four concussions, I can’t even see straight. | 脑震荡了四次 现在都还看不清东西 |
[11:20] | My retention level is not… | 我的记忆水平现在还… |
[11:22] | detail-oriented right now. | 照顾不到细节 |
[11:25] | Well, this certain detail is somewhat important | 可这个细节很重要 |
[11:27] | because it’s the difference between | 因为这决定了 |
[11:28] | your gun being somewhere out here | 枪是掉在了外面 |
[11:29] | or in the hands of someone who knows | 还是落到了 |
[11:31] | how to use it to kill people really well. | 杀人不眨眼的坏人手里 |
[11:31] | Well, when you put it that way, it doesn’t sound real good. | 你这么说 情况实在不妙 |
[11:33] | So, basically the war criminal | 这么说 现在的情况是 |
[11:36] | we were bringing back to stand trial, | 我们本应带回受审的 |
[11:37] | that bombed a hospital, | 那个炸掉医院的战犯 |
[11:39] | is loose in the forest, possibly armed? | 现在逃窜到了森林里 还可能携带了武器 |
[11:42] | – That’d be my bet, yeah. – Okay. | -我是这么想的 -好吧 |
[11:45] | Guys, blood trail. | 各位 有血迹 |
[11:46] | Over here. It’s fresh. | 在这儿 刚留下的 |
[11:48] | It leads this way. It’s got to be him. | 朝这个方向去了 一定是他 |
[11:49] | Come on, we got to go after him. | 快 我们得去追他 |
[11:51] | Uh, I… Look, I really– I appreciate your enthusiasm, Cynthia, | 你这种精神可嘉 辛西娅 |
[11:56] | I really do, but you’re in no shape for the hunt right now. | 真的 但以你现在的状况 没法追捕 |
[11:59] | – Jack’s right. – I’ll be fine. | -杰克说得对 -我不会有事 |
[12:02] | Look, there’s no way we can call for help right now anyway. | 反正现在我们也没法请求支援了 |
[12:05] | By the time we catch him, | 但愿等我们抓到他时 |
[12:07] | hopefully our satphone will dry up | 希望卫星电话已经干了 |
[12:09] | and we can call in for some exfil. | 我们就能请求撤离援助了 |
[12:11] | We both know we can’t allow Victor to find his way out of here. | 我们都清楚 不能让维克多离开这里 |
[12:15] | And it is a lot better than sitting around and watching a… | 而且这总好过在这儿干坐着… |
[12:18] | cell phone dry. | 等着手机变干 |
[12:20] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[12:21] | He is injured. | 他受伤了 |
[12:23] | It means we do have a chance of catching him. | 也就是说我们确实有机会抓到他 |
[12:25] | Yeah, let’s go. | 对 我们走吧 |
[12:26] | All right. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[12:30] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[12:32] | Just wait right here. | 在这等着 |
[12:46] | What’s he doing? | 他在干吗 |
[12:47] | Being MacGyver. | 做他擅长的事 |
[12:49] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[12:52] | You must’ve won every merit badge as a kid. | 你小时候一定是童子军的典范吧 |
[12:55] | I was actually kicked out of the Scouts. | 我其实被逐出童子军了 |
[12:57] | I don’t believe that. | 我才不信 |
[12:59] | You know, for years I’ve heard about your… unusual field skills. | 我倒是时常听说你的独门技艺 |
[13:04] | But I never thought that my entire life would depend on it. | 真没想过有天要靠这个活命 |
[13:07] | So no pressure. | 责任好大啊 |
[13:08] | Now let’s go. | 走吧 |
[13:09] | No, I got it, I got it, let’s go. | 没事 我能行 走吧 |
[13:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 长官 |
[13:17] | Snuck out of a training op in the lab, | 我翘了实验室里的训练任务 |
[13:18] | so I’m all yours until someone realizes. | 在被人发现之前 我由你支配 |
[13:22] | What’s the latest? | 情况怎么样了 |
[13:23] | I just reassigned a KH-11 recon satellite. | 我调用了KH11侦察卫星 |
[13:27] | These images are from after they went down. | 这些图像是坠机后的 |
[13:30] | These are from a previous pass, five hours before. | 这些是五个小时前拍到的 |
[13:34] | If I can spot any changes between before and after, | 如果我能找到坠机前后的变化 |
[13:36] | there’s a chance it could be the crash site. | 那可能就是坠机地点了 |
[13:39] | Looking for a needle in the haystack by looking at the hay. | 这是”大家来找茬”游戏啊 |
[13:42] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[13:53] | Think they’re okay? | 他们会没事吗 |
[13:54] | Ah, come on. | 拜托 |
[13:56] | Mac’s probably already built a new helicopter | 小麦可能早就用竹子和松汁 |
[13:57] | out of bamboo and pine sap, | 做了一架新直升机 |
[13:59] | and Jack’s flying them home. | 杰克正开着直升机往回飞呢 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:02] | And the only reason we haven’t heard from them is | 他们之所以没联系我们 |
[14:04] | Jack doesn’t want Mac’s coconut phone to run out of minutes. | 是因为杰克不想让小麦的破手机没电了 |
[14:07] | Yeah. | 可不 |
[14:10] | I don’t know how you do it. | 真不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[14:13] | Just ’cause I’m not in a corner curled up in a ball | 虽然我没有独自一人蜷缩在角落难过 |
[14:15] | doesn’t mean I got it together, ’cause I don’t. | 但这并不意味着我没事 |
[14:18] | I’m freaked out right now, too. | 我也担心坏了 |
[14:20] | But that’s not gonna help them. | 但这帮不了他们 |
[14:23] | Just don’t like being stuck here, you know? | 我只是不喜欢这种止步不前的感觉 |
[14:25] | Staring at Google Earth. | 只能盯着谷歌卫星地图 |
[14:27] | Feeling completely useless. | 觉得自己毫无用处 |
[14:33] | This helps. | 咖啡会有帮助的 |
[14:36] | Because when Mac finally figures out | 等小麦终于想出鬼办法 |
[14:38] | some weird-ass way to send up an SOS, | 发出求救信号时 |
[14:40] | he’s gonna need me right here, waiting on the signal. | 他会需要我在这等着接收信号的 |
[14:43] | So thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:58] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:59] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[15:01] | I’m not the biggest fan of humping it. | 我不是很喜欢拐着这玩意 |
[15:03] | Too used to being up there. | 更习惯开飞机 |
[15:07] | Remind me to do a better job at avoiding the missiles next time. | 一定要提醒我下次要避开导弹 |
[15:10] | I’m fairly certain | 我很确定 |
[15:12] | we’re only alive because of your fancy flying skills. | 我们还能活着 全靠你高超的飞行技术 |
[15:14] | Oh, definitely. | 没错 |
[15:15] | – That was the best– here. – Thanks. | -那可是… 我来帮你 -谢谢 |
[15:18] | That was the best crash landing I’ve ever been a part of. | 我经历过最棒的紧急迫降了 |
[15:20] | How long have you been at the stick? | 你开飞机多久了 |
[15:22] | Oh, since I can remember. | 打从记事起 |
[15:24] | Basically grew up in the cockpit of my dad’s Cessna. | 我基本就在我爸飞机公司的驾驶座里长大的 |
[15:28] | He taught me how to fly before I could drive. | 我还没学会开车 他就教会我开飞机了 |
[15:31] | I joined the Air Force as soon as I could. | 我一到年龄就加入了空军 |
[15:34] | High school to flight school, huh? | 中学直接到飞行学校 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[15:37] | – I married a pilot. – Oh, cool. | -我嫁给了一个飞行员 -真棒 |
[15:39] | Met him in basic training. | 我们是在基础训练时相遇的 |
[15:40] | He’s stationed… …in Afghanistan right now. | 他现在被派驻到阿富汗 |
[15:43] | Oh, must be nice being with someone who understands what you do. | 有个能够理解你工作的人 你一定很幸福 |
[15:47] | – Just one second. – Yeah, take a break. | -等一下 -休息会 |
[15:49] | – Damn it. – You know, you could’ve made a heavier crutch. | -可恶 -你这拐杖做得能再重点吗 |
[15:51] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:53] | Hey, you know, I told you to say something to her. | 我跟你说了 让你告诉她 |
[15:57] | Something to who? | 告诉谁什么 |
[15:58] | You know who I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说谁 |
[15:59] | Who– hey, now’s not the time for that, all right? | 谁… 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[16:02] | – Now’s the perfect time. – No. | -现在正是时候 -不 |
[16:04] | We’ve been too busy to talk about it, | 我们一直没时间谈 |
[16:06] | and time’s all we have now. | 现在我们有时间了 |
[16:07] | Hey, Sarah was getting married, man. | 莎拉当时都要结婚了 老兄 |
[16:09] | I’m not gonna steal another guy’s bride at the alter, | 我才不要在婚礼上抢别人新娘 |
[16:11] | that’s just a bad luck summons. | 做这种事会走霉运的 |
[16:13] | Look, what I’m saying is, | 我想说的就是 |
[16:15] | maybe you should’ve told her how you felt, | 你不该给她那些再明显不过的”暗示” |
[16:16] | instead of dropping not-so-subtle hints, | 你应该直接告诉她你的想法 |
[16:19] | and giving her a chance to make a decision for herself. | 给她个自己选择的机会 |
[16:21] | Okay, yeah, thank you, session’s over, Doctor. | 好好 时间到了 心理医生 |
[16:24] | Look, I don’t know who this Sarah is, | 虽然我不知道莎拉是谁 |
[16:28] | and surely it’s none of my business, | 当然了这不关我的事 |
[16:30] | but your boy’s got a point, Jack. | 但你哥们说得有道理 杰克 |
[16:33] | I mean, what if this woman didn’t know how you felt, | 万一这个姑娘不知道你的想法 |
[16:35] | and she married the guy who she thought loved her? | 然后嫁给一个她以为是真爱的人怎么办 |
[16:39] | Okay, okay, hang on. | 好吧 等一下 |
[16:41] | Let’s say I would’ve told her how I felt, | 假设我告诉了她我的想法 |
[16:43] | and she didn’t marry this Jim guy… | 然后她没和那个什么吉姆结婚 |
[16:45] | – Jeff. – Oh yeah, Jeff, Jim, whatever. | -是杰夫 -杰夫 吉姆 管他呢 |
[16:47] | Let’s say she leaves him. | 假设她离开了他 |
[16:49] | Right? Then everything’s great. I mean, it’s perfect. | 那一切都很棒 非常完美 |
[16:52] | We’re in love. We get a dog named Peaches. | 我们相亲相爱 一起养一条叫屁桃的狗 |
[16:54] | Eventually, I’m gonna figure out a way how to ruin it. | 而我最终还是作死毁了这段感情 |
[16:57] | That’s just what I do. | 我总这样 |
[16:59] | Yeah. Or not. | 还可能结局美满呢 |
[17:01] | I don’t want to think about the “Or nots” Right now, Mac. | 我现在不愿意想”美满结局” 小麦 |
[17:03] | Just like I don’t want to think about | 就好像我也不愿意 |
[17:04] | Matty Webber coming in and taking over the cactus chair. | 想象马蒂·韦伯上任的画面 |
[17:08] | That should be me. | 这位子应该是我坐 |
[17:09] | Yeah. I know. Well… | 我明白 不过… |
[17:13] | You’re not exactly the pencil-pushing type, right? | 你不是那种坐办公室的类型 |
[17:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:16] | And now, you get to trek with me | 这样你就有机会 |
[17:19] | through exotic and thrilling locations. | 跟我在这种奇异刺激的地方探险了 |
[17:21] | Yeah. And I am into it. | 是 而且我很享受 |
[17:23] | Believe me. I’m just saying, I… | 真的 我只是说 |
[17:26] | I think I wanted them to want me for that position at the Phoenix | 我是希望他们想让我坐这个位子 |
[17:29] | so I could’ve turned them down later. | 这样我就可以再拒绝他们 |
[17:30] | And I would’ve gladly taken the job in a heartbeat | 但如果知道匈奴马蒂会来 |
[17:32] | if I’d known that Matty the Hun was gonna be showing up. | 我恨不得立马上任 |
[17:37] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[17:37] | She can’t be that bad. | 她不至于那么糟吧 |
[17:39] | No. Listen. Matty the Hun, not Matty Sunshine, okay? | 不 匈奴马蒂 可不是温柔马蒂 |
[17:42] | There’s a reason they named her after a barbarian. | 给她起个野蛮人的名字是有原因的 |
[17:45] | They named her that, or you did, Jack? | 谁起的 你起的吧 |
[17:47] | Okay, well, I might’ve started it, | 可能是我先开始叫的 |
[17:49] | but it stuck for a reason. | 但这么传开也是有原因的 |
[17:50] | Believe me. She’s a giant killer. | 真的 她可不好对付 |
[17:53] | Gotcha! | 找到了 |
[17:54] | Is it Mac and Jack? | 小麦和杰克吗 |
[17:55] | Next best thing. The crash site. | 还差点 找到坠机位置了 |
[17:59] | That doesn’t look good. | 看起来不太妙 |
[18:00] | I can toggle to thermal and look for heat sources. | 我可以切换到热成像 找发热源 |
[18:04] | 热成像 未检测到热能信号 | |
[18:05] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[18:07] | – Site’s cold. – What does that mean? | -坠机地都是冷的 -这能说明什么 |
[18:09] | I don’t know. It doesn’t mean anything. | 不知道 可能什么也不能说明 |
[18:12] | The crash was hours ago. They could’ve walked away. | 坠机是在几小时之前 可能他们走远了 |
[18:16] | All I know is it’s gonna be impossible | 我只知道在整片林子里 |
[18:18] | to find heat sources in this forest. | 找热源是不可能的 |
[18:20] | Okay. Okay. What does Mac always say? All right? | 好吧 小麦一直怎么说来着 |
[18:22] | An agent just needs a scrap of actionable intel, right? | 一名合格的特工能利用一丝可行情报 |
[18:25] | You just found our scrap. | 你已经找到那一丝情报了 |
[18:26] | There’s got to be something we can do with it. | 我们肯定能利用到这点 |
[18:28] | Then let’s make some calls. | 那我打几个电话试试搬救兵 |
[18:40] | What is it, Mac? | 怎么了 小麦 |
[18:44] | Blood trail ends here. | 血迹在这里消失了 |
[18:57] | Well, I guess, now we know for sure Victor’s got my gun. | 这下能确定维克多拿到我的枪了 |
[19:01] | Yeah, but why would he crack open a bullet | 可他为什么要撬开一枚子弹 |
[19:02] | and leave the slug and the shell behind? | 而且单单只剩下弹壳 |
[19:04] | ‘Cause he used the gunpowder to cauterize his wound, | 因为他要用弹药来烧灼止血 |
[19:06] | and those leaves to treat his burn. | 而这些叶子可以治烧伤 |
[19:07] | Oh, well, that’s just great. | 这下好了 |
[19:09] | Now he’s gonna be moving faster with my gun in his hand. | 现在有了我的枪 他跑得更快了 |
[19:12] | Coming off a helicopter crash | 坐直升机坠毁 |
[19:13] | and getting passed up for a promotion? | 没得到升职机会 |
[19:15] | Don’t like the way this day’s going. | 今天过得真不爽 |
[19:21] | That’s an SA-7 Grail. | SA7″圣杯”防空导弹 |
[19:23] | Fires the type of rockets that shot us down. | 就是这种导弹把我们打下来的 |
[19:26] | Looks like our boy’s got some | 看来那家伙还有同伙 |
[19:27] | well-armed pals out looking for him now. | 装备精良 正找他呢 |
[19:30] | Which means they’re also looking for us. | 也就是说他们也在找我们 |
[19:38] | Man, we better hope we find Victor before his friends do. | 希望我们赶在他们之前 先找到维克多 |
[19:41] | You mean, before his heavily armed friends do? | 你是说赶在他这群全副武装的同伙前吗 |
[19:43] | Well, what are the chances my satphone’s | 我的卫星电话干了吗 |
[19:44] | dried up enough to call the cavalry? | 能叫救兵吗 |
[19:55] | Yeah. Battery still works, but… | 虽然电池能用… |
[19:57] | The circuitry’s still a little wet, so… | 但电路系统还有点湿 所以… |
[20:00] | No. | 不行 |
[20:02] | Can you speed up the decimator? | 你就不能让除湿器快点吗 |
[20:05] | – It’s called a desiccator. – Whatever. | -这叫干燥器 -管他呢 |
[20:07] | Actually, yeah. We could swap some freshly baked wood in, but… | 改用刚烧过的木头会快一些 |
[20:10] | if we start a fire, it’ll lead Victor’s friends right to us. | 可一旦生火 维克多的同伙就会找到我们 |
[20:13] | So the answer’s no. | 所以答案是”不行” |
[20:14] | Why don’t you just say no? | 为什么你不直接说不行 |
[20:16] | Every once in a while, just… cut right the chase, Mac. | 偶尔直接说重点呗 小麦 |
[20:22] | Good? | 还好吗 |
[20:23] | Looks like the splint is holding up, yeah. | 看起来夹板效果不错 |
[20:27] | And you feel warm, but… | 摸起来有些热 不过… |
[20:29] | I think that’s more from exertion, not a fever, | 应该是因为运动 而不是发烧 |
[20:32] | which is a good thing. | 是好事 |
[20:33] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[20:34] | Solid. I say, let’s go get this joker, | 好极了 我们赶快找到那家伙 |
[20:36] | and get the hell out of here. | 然后赶紧离开这里吧 |
[20:37] | Yeah. There you go. | 对 行动吧 |
[20:39] | I like it, but… | 我也想 但是… |
[20:41] | there’s no blood trail to follow anymore. | 没有血迹可以继续追踪了 |
[20:42] | Blood trail? You don’t need no stinkin’ blood trail. | 血迹 你才不需要什么破血迹 |
[20:48] | What? | 什么 |
[20:49] | Nobody? Really? Treasure of the Sierra Madre? Humphrey Bogart? | 都没看过《浴血金沙》吗 亨弗莱·鲍嘉演的 |
[20:54] | Okay. We got to fix this right now. Can you make a DVD player | 这我们可得马上解决 你能做个DVD吗 |
[20:56] | out of some sticks, some rocks and twigs, or something? | 就用这些木棍 石头和树枝之类的 |
[20:58] | Yeah. Get right on that. | 行 马上开工 |
[20:59] | My point is, we don’t need a blood trail. | 我的意思是 我们不需要血迹 |
[21:01] | I’ve taken AMOS. | 我在AMOS受过训 |
[21:03] | Advanced Mountain Operations School. | 就是高级山地作战学校 |
[21:05] | That’s right. I’m a good dog to hunt with. | 没错 我是狩猎的一把好手 |
[21:08] | Victor might not be dripping blood, | 维克多也许不再滴血了 |
[21:10] | but he’s still dropping clues. | 但他仍会留下其他线索 |
[21:12] | Yeah. Come on, y’all. I think he went this way. | 走吧 他应该是往这个方向走了 |
[21:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[21:16] | – He might actually know what he’s talking about. – All right. | -他可能确实有把握 -好吧 |
[21:23] | Yeah. He’s unconsciously taking the path of least resistance, | 他会下意识地选择最容易走的路 |
[21:27] | ’cause he’s tired, wounded, disoriented. | 因为他很疲惫 受了伤 还摸不清方向 |
[21:29] | His legs are pulling him downhill, not up. | 他的腿会带着他走下坡 而不是上坡 |
[21:33] | We must’ve dropped a hundred feet in elevation | 我们现在的海拔 |
[21:35] | since the spot where he cauterized his wound. | 应该比刚才血迹消失的位置低了30米左右 |
[21:38] | We’ll find him. | 一定会找到他 |
[21:42] | No, no. Looky here. See that? | 看这里 看见吗 |
[21:44] | He’s sliding around all over the place. | 他从这儿滑下去了 |
[21:46] | We can’t be more than 15 minutes behind him. | 他应该刚离开这里不超过15分钟 |
[21:49] | Nice. | 很好 |
[21:50] | Come here. | 过来 |
[21:52] | You see this, right here? | 你看见这个吗 就这里 |
[21:53] | Act like we’re talking about something else. | 假装我们在说别的事 |
[21:55] | You think she’s impressed with my tracking skills? | 你觉得她被我的追踪技巧折服了吗 |
[21:59] | No. I think she’s married. | 不觉得 她还结婚了 |
[22:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:03] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[22:04] | The CIA is coordinating with the nearest U.S. Army base. | 中情局与最近的美国军队基地协商 |
[22:07] | They’ve agreed to send a search chopper for Jack and Mac | 他们同意派搜救直升机去找杰克和小麦 |
[22:10] | starting with this crash site you found. | 就从你发现的坠机点开始 |
[22:12] | Now that’s how you make intel actionable. | 这样就叫把那一点情报利用起来了 |
[22:15] | Also, I kind of just gave somebody orders at the CIA. | 而且我也算是命令过中情局的人了 |
[22:19] | Feels good being able to help find our guys. | 能帮忙找到我们的人 感觉真好 |
[22:24] | Why do you have that look on your face? | 你脸上这是什么表情 |
[22:26] | That’s a storm headed straight for them. | 他们那里很快会有一场暴雨 |
[22:29] | That rescue team you sent better move quick. | 你派去的营救小组最好赶快行动 |
[22:40] | Yeah. Here we go. | 有发现了 |
[22:43] | The left print on this boot’s getting deeper. | 他左脚的脚印变深了 |
[22:47] | Think he was limping on his right? | 他的右脚可能跛了 |
[22:49] | Yeah. I think so. He’s exhausted. | 对 我想是的 他精疲力尽了 |
[22:51] | We’re gonna catch him soon. | 我们就快逮住他了 |
[22:54] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[22:55] | Helicopter. It’s a Black Hawk. | 是黑鹰直升机 |
[22:57] | Even if they flew right over us, | 就算在我们头顶上飞 |
[22:59] | they’d never see us through all this foliage. | 他们也无法透过浓密的树叶看到我们 |
[23:00] | And if they mark off this area, | 如果他们在这片区域没有发现 |
[23:02] | they’re not gonna be coming back, either. | 就不会再回来了 |
[23:08] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[23:12] | Phoenix, this is Alpha Bravo 17, | 凤凰 这里是阿尔法·布拉沃17 |
[23:14] | coming into segment 14D of the search grid. | 正进入14D区段搜索区域 |
[23:17] | Come on, Mac. Make some noise. | 小麦 快搞点动静 |
[23:20] | Show ’em where you are. | 让大家看到你的位置 |
[23:42] | Cynthia! | 辛西娅 |
[23:57] | Come on. | 快来 |
[23:58] | Turn around. | 掉头 |
[24:09] | 14D clear. | 14D区段无发现 |
[24:11] | Moving on. Over. | 搜索下一区段 完毕 |
[24:16] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[24:17] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[24:19] | You got to… | 你得… |
[24:19] | I just saw Victor. We can go get him. | 我看见维克多了 我们去抓他 |
[24:20] | No. Victor… Forget Victor. You got to come back right now. | 不 先别管维克多了 马上回去 |
[24:23] | Cynthia’s not doing good. Come on! | 辛西娅情况不妙 快 |
[24:24] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[24:32] | Maybe you should give her, like, mouth-to-mouth or something. | 你要不给她做个口对口的人工呼吸之类吧 |
[24:36] | She’s not drowning, Jack. | 她又不是溺水 杰克 |
[24:38] | She’s feverish. She’s hypothermic. | 她发烧了 体温过低 |
[24:41] | If I don’t build a fire right now to raise her body temperature, | 如果现在不生火 让她的体温回升 |
[24:43] | she’s gonna die. | 她会死的 |
[24:44] | Obviously, I don’t want her to die, okay? | 我当然不想她死 |
[24:45] | But if we go building a fire, | 但如果我们生火 |
[24:46] | it’s gonna tell all of Victor’s guys, | 就是在告诉维克多的人 |
[24:48] | “Hey, look, everybody, we’re over here, come kill us.” | “各位瞧 我们在这儿 来杀我们” |
[24:51] | What other option do we have? | 我们还有什么办法 |
[24:53] | I’m not saying we have one. | 我没说我还有办法 |
[24:54] | – I’m just saying. – We build a fire. | -我只是说说 -生火吧 |
[25:05] | Tell Dad I can make it. | 告诉爸爸我会没事的 |
[25:07] | Easy, just, | 放松 |
[25:09] | just take some time. All right? | 一会儿就好 好吗 |
[25:16] | Is that working yet? | 那玩意好了吗 |
[25:17] | Not yet. I need the battery. | 还没有 我需要电池 |
[25:31] | I don’t have time to rub two sticks together | 没时间钻木取火了 |
[25:32] | and wait for a spark, but luckily… | 不过幸运的是 |
[25:37] | tree sap is an accelerant. | 树汁可以当助燃剂 |
[25:49] | There it is. | 搞定 |
[25:53] | – Feeling better? – Yeah. | -感觉好些吗 -好些了 |
[26:02] | How’s our patient doing? | 我们的病人怎么样了 |
[26:03] | Yeah, well, she could use some soup and a doctor, | 她需要喝点热汤 还需要个医生 |
[26:05] | but she’ll be good, for now. | 不过目前为止是没事 |
[26:08] | How much longer till we can get moving? | 我们还要多久才可以继续走 |
[26:10] | I don’t really like sitting around here | 我可不想干坐在这里 |
[26:11] | waiting for the bad guys to spot our smoke signals. | 等坏人发现我们放的”烟雾信号” |
[26:13] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我什么意思吧 |
[26:14] | She needs more time. | 她需要时间恢复 |
[26:17] | But if you hear anybody coming, | 不过如果你听到有人过来 |
[26:19] | get her out of here fast. | 就迅速带她离开这里 |
[26:21] | Yeah. Hey, no, no. Wait a second, now. | 好 不不 等一下 |
[26:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[26:25] | I’m going after Victor. | 我去追维克多 |
[26:26] | By yourself? I don’t think so. | 你自己去吗 不行 |
[26:28] | Look, without Cynthia, I can move faster. | 没有辛西娅 我行动得更快 |
[26:30] | I can catch up to him, | 我能追上他 |
[26:31] | I might be able to to get in front of him and cut him off. | 没准还可以跑到前面截住他 |
[26:33] | I might be able to get in front of him | 要是有能跑到前面截住他的人 |
[26:34] | and cut him off– let me go! | 那也是我 让我去 |
[26:35] | No. You need to stay here and protect her. | 不行 你得留在这保护她 |
[26:37] | That was a four-man ATV we saw. | 刚才看到的可是一辆四人的全地形车 |
[26:40] | If they do follow the smoke and get here, | 如果他们循着烟雾追到这里 |
[26:41] | she’s gonna need the best protection she can get. | 她需要最好的保护 |
[26:43] | – Hey, are you f– – And that’s you, pal. | -你忘… -而你才能保护她 伙计 |
[26:44] | Are you forgetting about what Victor did to us on that roof? | 你忘了在屋顶上维克多干了什么吗 |
[26:46] | – I’m not at all. – He’s a big dude, man. | -我没忘 -他是个大块头 哥们 |
[26:49] | I remember very well. | 我记得很清楚 |
[26:50] | He hit me with his right hand. | 他给了我一记右勾拳 |
[26:53] | So? | 所以呢 |
[26:53] | Well, when I was in the clearing, | 我在空地上给直升机发信号时 |
[26:54] | he shot at me with his left. | 他是用的左手向我开的枪 |
[26:56] | No person with proper training | 在没有正规训练的情况下 |
[26:57] | would ever use his non-dominant hand to shoot a gun, | 没人会用非惯用手来开枪 |
[26:59] | unless he had no choice. | 除非他别无选择 |
[27:00] | Yeah, he was limping on his right leg. | 对 他的右腿瘸了 |
[27:01] | Maybe his whole right side got messed up in that crash. | 或许飞机坠毁时 他整个右半身都受伤了 |
[27:05] | I think he broke his right hand. | 我觉得他是右手骨折了 |
[27:07] | So if I can take out his left somehow, | 所以如果我设法控制住了他的左手 |
[27:09] | I stand a chance. | 我就很可能成功 |
[27:12] | Don’t die. | 保住命 |
[27:16] | That’s the plan. | 一定保住命 |
[27:37] | One time, when we were kids, | 我们小时候 有一次 |
[27:39] | Mac’s grandfather took us camping. | 小麦的爷爷带我们去野营 |
[27:41] | I got all excited. | 我特别兴奋 |
[27:43] | Went out and bought a lantern, water purifier, little stove. | 出去买了提灯 滤水器和小炉子 |
[27:46] | But when we got to the trailhead, | 可是我们到了山道的起点时 |
[27:49] | Mac’s grandpa wouldn’t let me take any of it. | 小麦的爷爷什么都不让我带 |
[27:52] | Said, “All you need to survive is what’s up here… | 他说 “要生存 你所需要的就是脑子 |
[27:56] | and what’s out there.” | 以及随手能拿到的东西” |
[27:58] | We spent three days with nothing. | 我们就那样在林子里过了三天 |
[28:01] | And on the third night, I stepped out into the woods to, uh… | 第三天晚上 我走到林子想去… |
[28:05] | to relieve myself. | 方便一下 |
[28:08] | And I was suddenly face-to-face with a massive bear. | 突然对面出现了一只巨大的熊 |
[28:11] | I started moving back, but he started following me. | 我开始往后撤 但那只熊一直跟着我 |
[28:13] | I swear he was about to charge | 真的 那只熊就要发起攻击了 |
[28:14] | when Mac showed up out of nowhere, | 突然小麦不知道从哪钻出来 |
[28:17] | and told me to make myself as big and loud as possible. | 让我大喊 让自己显得越高大强壮越好 |
[28:21] | Because the bear was afraid of me. | 因为熊害怕我 |
[28:24] | So, I did what Mac said. | 所以 我按小麦说的做了 |
[28:28] | And you know what? | 你猜结果怎样 |
[28:31] | He was right. | 他说对了 |
[28:33] | The second I growled back, | 我刚一开始吼叫 |
[28:34] | the bear ran off. | 那只熊就跑了 |
[28:37] | I mean, I had to throw my underwear away | 我不得不扔掉我的内裤 |
[28:38] | and I couldn’t sleep for three weeks afterwards, | 并且在那之后三个星期都睡不着觉 |
[28:40] | but… it worked. | 不过真起作用了 |
[28:45] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[28:46] | If there’s anyone who could survive this, it’s Mac. | 这种情况 也只有小麦能生存下来了 |
[29:03] | Nine, ten… | 九 十 |
[29:06] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[29:10] | Two miles. | 三公里 |
[29:12] | The storm’s a little over two miles east now. | 雷声在东边三公里多一点的地方 |
[29:15] | So it’s moving away? | 所以暴雨要过去了 |
[29:17] | Yeah, the winds are blowing in our favor… for now. | 对 风向目前暂时对我们有利 |
[29:20] | Well, that would be the only thing that went right today. | 这是今天唯一幸运的事情 |
[29:23] | Well, let’s hope they don’t shift. | 希望风向不会转变 |
[29:26] | We don’t need that storm | 我们可不想那暴雨 |
[29:27] | coming back this way and passing overhead. | 回过头来再淋我们一通 |
[29:31] | So what’s our plan if MacGyver doesn’t come back? | 如果麦凯弗没有回来 我们有什么计划 |
[29:33] | He’ll come back. | 他会回来的 |
[29:34] | Right, I mean, I know he’s coming back, | 对 我知道他会回来 |
[29:36] | but… we should still have a plan… | 可是 我们还得有个备用计划 |
[29:40] | in case. | 以防万一 |
[29:42] | He’ll come back. | 他会回来的 |
[30:26] | What’s up, Victor? | 你好啊 维克多 |
[30:32] | Jack, it’s me. | 杰克 是我 |
[30:33] | Did you find Victor? | 你找到维克多了吗 |
[30:39] | My man. | 好样的 |
[30:40] | – Dropped this. – Yeah. Thanks. | -收好 -好 谢了 |
[30:43] | What are you doing back on that leash again for, Victor? | 你又戴着狗链回来干嘛 维克多 |
[30:47] | You’ve been a bad boy? | 你又淘气啦 |
[30:49] | You know what you need? | 你知道你需要什么吗 |
[30:50] | A spanking. | 一顿胖揍 |
[30:51] | Jack, he can’t talk back, he’s gagged. | 杰克 他没法回嘴 他的嘴被堵上了 |
[30:55] | Yeah, well, that’s just the way I like it. | 对啊 这正是我想要的 |
[30:57] | You know, I think things may be turning around for us. | 我觉得我们转运了 |
[31:00] | Our fire didn’t draw any unwarranted attention, | 我们的火没有引来敌军的注意 |
[31:02] | I didn’t have to beat anybody with that stick | 我也不用动用棍子打谁 |
[31:04] | and that storm went right by. | 而暴雨也过去了 |
[31:07] | Things might actually be looking up for us. | 好像还真是转运了 |
[31:09] | I think the SAT phone’s dry. | 卫星电话应该干了 |
[31:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:12] | Well, means rescue’s a phone call away. There you go. | 也就是只要打个电话 救援就来了 |
[31:19] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:21] | The battery shorted out. | 电池短路了 |
[31:23] | I’m gonna use it to start a fire. | 我还是用来生火吧 |
[31:28] | That’s Victor’s friends. | 那是维克多的同伙 |
[31:29] | Yeah, we were on such a roll. | 我们还真是好运连连 |
[31:31] | Two rounds? Victor, what have you been shooting at? | 就剩两发子弹了 维克多 你都打什么了 |
[31:35] | Let me tell you something. | 跟你说 |
[31:36] | Two rounds ain’t gonna do squat against | 两发子弹完全没法对付 |
[31:37] | the kind of artillery those guys are packing. | 那些家伙的导弹大炮 |
[31:39] | Okay, what’s our plan? | 我们怎么办 |
[31:41] | We got to figure out a way to protect ourselves | 既然我们没法打求救电话 |
[31:43] | if we can’t call for help. | 就得想个办法保护自己 |
[31:48] | Actually, maybe we can call for help. | 其实 我们可以打电话求救 |
[31:52] | Oh, no. No, I’m getting a bad feeling | 不好 我有种不祥的预感 |
[31:54] | you’re gonna know how to get us out of this, aren’t you? | 你就要想出办法救我们了吧 |
[31:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:57] | And I’m guessing it rides the line right between chaos and danger? | 我猜 你这办法不怎么安全吧 |
[32:02] | But the best part is | 但往好处想 |
[32:04] | we won’t have to worry about Victor’s friends | 如果行不通 我们都会立刻死掉 |
[32:05] | if it doesn’t work, ’cause it’ll kill us all instantly. | 这样就不用担心被维克多的同伙找到了 |
[32:17] | I’m gonna use this to charge the SAT phone | 我要用这个给卫星电话充电 |
[32:19] | so we can call for help. | 这样就能求救了 |
[32:23] | How? | 怎么充 |
[32:25] | I’ve learned not to ask. | 最好别问 |
[32:30] | In 1752, Benjamin Franklin | 1752年 本杰明·富兰克林 |
[32:34] | conducted his famous kite experiment. | 做了个著名的风筝实验 |
[32:36] | Okay, yeah, B-Frank. | 是啊 小本 |
[32:38] | Lightning boy, got it. | 闪电男孩 懂你的意思了 |
[32:40] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[32:41] | But there’s two things that most people don’t know. | 但有两件事大多数人都不知道 |
[32:45] | One is there was a string from the kite | 一件是 风筝上有一根线 |
[32:48] | going down to the something called a Leyden jar. | 连到一个叫莱顿电瓶的装置上面 |
[32:52] | Which was the first device capable of storing electric charge. | 这是第一个可以储存电流的装置 |
[32:56] | And that’s what I’m making. | 我就在做这个东西 |
[33:03] | Now, a Leyden jar is basically a container | 莱顿电瓶其实就是一个 |
[33:06] | made of an insulating material, | 由绝缘材料做成的容器 |
[33:08] | such as Cynthia’s bottle… | 比如说辛西娅的瓶子… |
[33:15] | filled with salt water from the ground up roots. | 装满地下的咸水 |
[33:20] | Then I wrap metal… | 然后把金属… |
[33:24] | around the container. | 缠绕在容器上 |
[33:29] | Then spike this… | 再把这个… |
[33:33] | down the center. | 插到容器中 |
[33:35] | This spike collects ambient electricity and stores it. | 这个尖状物能够收集并储存周围环境中的电流 |
[33:38] | “Ambient,” meaning air from the lightning storm. | “周围环境” 也就是雷暴中的气流 |
[33:41] | You’re gonna take your magic jar | 你要拿着你的魔法罐 |
[33:43] | into Zeus’ block party over there, | 走进那边的雷暴区 |
[33:44] | all lightning-rod style? | 去收集电流吗 |
[33:46] | I got no choice. | 没别的办法了 |
[33:47] | I need a charge to power the phone, | 我需要给电话充上电 |
[33:49] | and the only way to get that charge | 而充电的唯一办法 |
[33:50] | is by going into that static electricity in that storm. | 就是到雷暴周围的静电区去 |
[33:54] | This is where the term “Lightning in a bottle” comes from. | “灵光一闪”这个词就是这么来的 |
[33:57] | – What’s the second thing? – The what? | -第二件事是什么 -什么 |
[33:59] | Benny Frank’s little kite experiment. | 小本的小风筝实验 |
[34:01] | You said there were two things a lot of people don’t know. | 你说有两件事大多数人都不知道 |
[34:03] | What’s the second thing? | 第二件是什么 |
[34:04] | It never happened. It’s a myth. | 根本没这事 是虚构的 |
[34:06] | If it did go down the way the history books say, | 如果真像历史课本里说的那样 |
[34:07] | then he would’ve been killed instantly. | 他立刻就会被电死 |
[34:11] | Okay, well, thanks for the pep talk. | 好吧 真是”鼓舞人心”呢 |
[34:13] | – Are you coming? – Yeah, I’m coming. | -你一起来吗 -当然一起 |
[34:15] | Cynthia, keep an eye on Victor. | 辛西娅 看着维克多 |
[34:17] | If he gets squirrely, blast two rounds in him, all right? | 如果他有小动作 就给他两枪 |
[34:20] | My pleasure. | 非常乐意 |
[34:24] | – Let’s do it. – All right. | -走吧 -好的 |
[34:33] | One, two… | 一 二… |
[34:37] | The storm’s right on top of us now. | 雷暴就在我们上方 |
[34:39] | It ain’t gonna get any more 1.21 jiggywatts than this, brother. | 这里是最佳收集点 兄弟 |
[34:43] | We need to drop it in the middle of that clearing. | 我们得将其放在那片空地的中央 |
[34:45] | Right there. | 就这里 |
[34:46] | Yeah, yeah, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:48] | Hey, you know, this is all stuff my mom told me not to do. | 这都是我妈叫我不要做的事情 |
[34:50] | Then stay here. | 那就待在这里 |
[34:51] | No, no, I’m coming with you. | 不行 我和你一起 |
[34:53] | I can do it alone. | 我一个人就行 |
[34:54] | Oh, come on, you think I’m gonna pass up | 得了吧 你觉得我会放过 |
[34:55] | the opportunity– “Here lies Jack Dalton. He rode the lightning”? | 墓志铭写上”杰克·道尔顿曾驾驭闪电”的机会吗 |
[35:00] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:05] | Ah, what’s happening?! | 这是怎么回事 |
[35:06] | Uh, it’s called the corona effect! | 这叫电晕效应 |
[35:07] | It’s when moisture in the air becomes ionized! | 空气中的水分子被电离了 |
[35:09] | Yeah, yeah, sorry I asked! | 好吧 抱歉我多问了 |
[35:11] | Let’s get the hell out of here! | 快点搞定 离开这鬼地方 |
[35:13] | Uh, any last words? | 有什么遗言吗 |
[35:16] | Well, I don’t know. I ain’t gonna say I love you or anything. | 不知道 我才不会说我爱你什么的 |
[35:19] | Yeah, I-I don’t love you, either. | 好啊 我也不爱你 |
[35:21] | I’m really sorry you didn’t get the job. | 我很遗憾你没当上主管 |
[35:23] | Y-You’re sorry now? You’re telling me that now? | 你现在才觉得遗憾吗 |
[35:24] | It may not even matter now. | 现在说有什么用 |
[35:26] | Drop it! | 放下 |
[35:31] | Run! | 快跑 |
[35:38] | – You okay? – What? | -你还好吗 -什么 |
[35:40] | – You okay?! – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[35:42] | My ears are a little crispy. | 我听不太清 |
[35:44] | I can’t, can’t hear anything. | 我什么都听不到 |
[35:46] | – Oh, yeah, me, either. – Yeah. | -是啊 我也是 -是的 |
[35:48] | But it’ll pass, probably. | 大概一会儿就好 |
[35:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:52] | You think it worked? | 你觉得起作用了吗 |
[35:53] | One way to find out! Come on! | 只有过去看看才知道 |
[36:00] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:02] | – I’m gonna need to borrow your flight suit. – What? | -我要借用一下你的飞行服 -什么 |
[36:04] | And by “Borrow,” I mean cut up. | “借”的意思是 割开 |
[36:05] | – Really just this zipper. Yeah? – Okay. | -就用这个拉链 行吗 -好 |
[36:08] | – My gun. – Yeah. | -我的枪 -好的 |
[36:09] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -多谢 -多谢 |
[36:18] | We should be able to use these as wires | 应该可以用拉链作为导线 |
[36:21] | to connect the positive and negative terminals of the jar | 把罐子的阴阳两极 |
[36:23] | to the SAT phone. | 连接到卫星电话上 |
[36:29] | And if it works, | 如果起作用 |
[36:30] | I can use it to transmit our GPS coordinates. | 我就能发送我们的坐标了 |
[36:35] | – Uh, Mac, as usual… – Yeah, go faster? | -小麦 还是那句话… -能快点吗 |
[36:37] | Yeah. Victor’s buddies are closing in here. | 是的 维克多的同伙们快来了 |
[36:39] | Okay, the moment of truth. | 见证真相的时刻到了 |
[36:43] | We got power. | 有电了 |
[36:47] | Did it work? Did it send? | 起作用了吗 发出去了吗 |
[36:56] | What is that? Is it Mac? | 那是什么 是小麦吗 |
[36:57] | It’s Mac, isn’t it? | 是小麦吧 |
[36:58] | It sure is. | 一定是 |
[37:04] | We better get out of here. | 我们最好离开这里 |
[37:06] | We can’t abandon this position. | 我们不能离开这个位置 |
[37:07] | If help’s coming, it’s coming right here. | 如果援兵过来 他们会直接来这里 |
[37:27] | That’s right, boys, head for the hills. | 这才对嘛 伙计们 赶紧躲吧 |
[37:29] | Your Uncle Sam’s here. | 美国大兵来啦 |
[37:32] | Sorry, Victor. | 抱歉了 维克多 |
[37:33] | Looks like your friends don’t want to play anymore. | 你的同伙好像不敢来救你了 |
[37:37] | You know, Mac, | 小麦 |
[37:38] | it’s becoming clear to me that my place is with you, | 我越来越觉得我该和你在一起出外勤 |
[37:40] | right here on the ground. | 我们才是实战最佳搭档 |
[37:42] | We almost got struck by lightning today. | 我们今天差点就被雷劈了 |
[37:44] | I mean, if I’m the boss, that’s not gonna happen to me | 如果我成了主管 坐在办公室里 |
[37:47] | cooped up in an office somewhere. | 就遇不上这种事了 |
[37:48] | Not true. I can roll the windows up, | 不是啊 我可以把窗户摇起来 |
[37:50] | – run some cables up in there… – Yeah, no. | -然后铺上一些电缆… -不 |
[37:51] | You’re missing the point. | 你没搞清楚重点 |
[37:53] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[37:55] | I’m glad you’re gonna be watching my back. | 真高兴有你掩护我 |
[38:23] | What took you guys so long? | 你们怎么去了这么久 |
[38:24] | Why, did you miss us or something? | 怎么 想我们了吗 |
[38:26] | Maybe a little… | 一点点吧… |
[38:36] | Wow, you guys take debrief serious. | 你们汇报做得很”认真”啊 |
[38:40] | Their heads almost exploded when I told them | 我把你充电的小发明告诉他们时 |
[38:42] | about your little lightning trick. | 他们都惊叹不已 |
[38:43] | Maybe leave that part out next time. | 下次就略过这部分吧 |
[38:46] | What lightning trick? | 什么充电小发明 |
[38:51] | Oh, oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[38:51] | You three spent some time in the woods together, | 你们三个在丛林里待了一阵之后 |
[38:53] | now you have this bond that the rest of us wouldn’t understand. | 就培养出我们不懂的感情了吗 |
[38:57] | It’s cool. Okay. Riley and I have experiences, too. | 没事的 我和莱丽也度过了一段美好时光呢 |
[39:00] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:01] | Like what? | 怎么过的 |
[39:02] | Sitting around the office, | 坐在办公室里 |
[39:03] | giving orders to the CIA, good stuff. | 给中情局下命令 好一份美差呢 |
[39:06] | Cynthia, meet Riley and Bozer. | 辛西娅 认识一下莱丽和博兹 |
[39:08] | Riley and Bozer, meet the most badass | 莱丽 博兹 她是我见过的 |
[39:09] | helicopter pilot I’ve ever seen. | 最厉害的直升机驾驶员 |
[39:12] | – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[39:15] | You Boy Scouts saved my life. | 你们两个童子军救了我 |
[39:18] | Thank you… | 谢谢你们… |
[39:20] | – for everything. – You’re welcome. | -所做的一切 -不客气 |
[39:21] | Cynthia! | 辛西娅 |
[39:24] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[39:28] | 3:50. New boss gets here in 10 minutes. | 3点50分了 新主管十分钟后到达 |
[39:32] | – Ten minutes? – Ten minutes. | -十分钟吗 -是的 |
[39:33] | I am so not ready. | 我还没准备好呢 |
[39:39] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[39:43] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[39:45] | I have never seen you this nervous before. | 我从没见你这么紧张过 |
[39:46] | Come on, she can’t be that bad. | 没事的 她不可能那么可怕 |
[39:49] | Can she? | 有那么可怕吗 |
[39:51] | Yeah, yeah, you keep laughing. | 你就继续笑吧 |
[39:54] | Trust me, you’re gonna be changing your tune in a minute. | 相信我 你待会儿就笑不出来了 |
[39:56] | Maybe I should have worn a tie. | 我是不是该打条领带 |
[39:57] | Nah, it wouldn’t have helped. | 别打了 没用的 |
[39:58] | Relax, Bozer, you’re fine. | 放轻松 博兹 你看上去很好 |
[39:59] | Besides, everyone except for Jack says Webber’s amazing, so… | 而且这里只有杰克觉得韦伯很可怕 所以… |
[40:02] | Are you really not gonna tell me | 你真不打算告诉我们 |
[40:03] | what happened between you two? | 你们之间发生了什么吗 |
[40:05] | All you need to know | 你们只需知道 |
[40:06] | is Matty Webber’s the reason I left the CIA. | 我是因为马蒂·韦伯才离开中情局的 |
[40:09] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[40:11] | So she fired you. | 她炒了你 |
[40:13] | Let’s just say it was a mutual parting of ways. | 应该说是 道不同 不相为谋 |
[40:17] | – Oh, she fired his ass. – No, she didn’t… | -她解雇了他 -她没有… |
[40:18] | She didn’t fire me, dude, all right? | 她没解雇我 好吗 |
[40:21] | No firing. | 没解雇 |
[40:22] | Hey, come on. | 得了吧 |
[40:24] | You can tell me. | 你可以和我说啊 |
[40:24] | It’s the truth. I didn’t get fired. | 这是实话 我没被炒鱿鱼 |
[40:26] | Bro, I need details. | 老兄 说清楚点 |
[40:27] | I’m verklempt over her. | 我有点害怕她了 |
[40:30] | – What? – Verklempt! | -什么 -超害怕 |
[40:30] | Well, yeah, you have good reason to be. | 害怕是应该的 |
[40:32] | Keeping your mouth shut’s probably | 把嘴闭紧 |
[40:33] | the best route to go on this one. | 才能平安无事 |
[40:34] | You know that movie where that robot says, | 记得哪部电影里 有个机器人说 |
[40:37] | “I’ll be back”? | “我会回来的” |
[40:38] | Terminator? | 《终结者》吗 |
[40:40] | No, man, that wasn’t the one. | 不 不是那部 |
[40:41] | But that… that’s the anxiety level | 你看 我都焦虑到 |
[40:44] | that I’m feeling right now. | 搞不清哪部电影了 |
[40:49] | She’s back. | 她回来了 |
[40:50] | Hell yeah, I’m back. | 没错 我回来了 |
[40:52] | Feet on the floor, blondie. | 把脚放好 金毛小子 |
[40:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[40:56] | Looking a little gray around the temples there, Jack. | 太阳穴附近的头发有点灰白了呢 杰克 |
[40:59] | Figured you’d be retired by now or dead. | 还以为你早就退休或是死了呢 |
[41:03] | Heh, no, no, ma’am. | 不不不 长官 |
[41:04] | I’m still serving my country until they tell me to stop. | 我会一直为国家效命 直到他们不再需要我 |
[41:07] | Stop! | 不需要了 |
[41:09] | JK. Just kidding. | 逗你 逗你玩 |
[41:12] | Oh, that was a good one, ma’am. | 这个玩笑开得真好 长官 |
[41:17] | Put the toy down, paper clip boy, and pay attention. | 小子 把回形针放下 听好了 |
[41:20] | Look, whatever Jack told you about me… | 无论杰克是怎么和你们介绍我的… |
[41:25] | It’s all true. | 他说的都是真的 |
[41:27] | So suck it up, | 所以认命吧 |
[41:28] | because I’m here | 因为我已经来了 |
[41:31] | and this is happening. | 此事已成定局 |
[41:34] | Now, we have a situation that just flared up in Kuwait. | 科威特有突发状况 |
[41:37] | Needs our immediate attention. | 需要我们立即处理 |
[41:45] | Are you guys ready to have some fun? | 你们准备好干活了吗 |
[41:50] | – Absolutely. – Yes, ma’am. | -当然 -是 长官 |