时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Vanessa… why didn’t you tell me? | 温妮莎 你怎么没告诉我 |
[00:21] | I’m telling you now. | 我这不告诉你了吗 |
[00:23] | When did you find out? | 你什么时候知道的 |
[00:25] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[00:26] | – Yesterday? – Yeah, at band practice. | -昨天 -对 乐队练习时 |
[00:28] | We’ve texted, like, 500 times since then. | 我们那之后都发过五百多条短信了 |
[00:31] | I know, but I wanted to see the look on your face. | 我知道 但我想看到你脸上的表情 |
[00:35] | A full scholarship? | 全额奖学金 |
[00:38] | Your parents must be freaking. | 你父母一定乐疯了 |
[00:40] | They’re happy. | 他们很高兴 |
[00:41] | My mom spazzed a little, but she always does that. | 我有点情绪失控 但她一向那样 |
[00:47] | I’m so proud of you. | 我好为你骄傲 |
[00:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[00:57] | So much for having the place to ourselves. | 看来别想享受二人世界了 |
[01:00] | Hey, you mind turning your lights off? | 能不能把灯关掉 |
[01:09] | Is that a… mask? | 那是面具吗 |
[01:51] | I’m telling you, man, you are playing with fire here. | 说真的 哥们 你这是在玩火 |
[01:54] | Jack, we have… | 杰克 我们… |
[01:57] | stared down terrorists, defused countless bombs, | 面对过恐怖分子 拆除过无数炸弹 |
[02:00] | and even stopped a planet-killing virus, and you’re scared of… | 甚至阻止过能毁灭地球的病毒 你居然怕… |
[02:03] | Robots. | 机器人 |
[02:04] | Yeah, and if you were smart, you would be, too. | 是啊 如果你够聪明 也会怕的 |
[02:06] | Haven’t you heard of the robot apocalypse? | 你不知道机器人天启吗 |
[02:08] | The-the-the robo-pocalypse? | 机器天启 |
[02:10] | Yeah, in science fiction. | 是啊 在科幻小说里 |
[02:13] | This is science fact. | 这是科学事实 |
[02:14] | If the Phoenix is to pose as a think tank, | 凤凰基金会是伪装成智囊团的 |
[02:16] | every now and then, we have to do something think-tanky. | 偶尔我们得做点像个智囊团样子的事 |
[02:19] | That’s cool. Let’s work on space rockets or solar panels, | 好啊 我们去做航天火箭或太阳能板吧 |
[02:22] | instead of trying to build our own Terminator here, man. | 而不是自己建个终结者 |
[02:25] | It’s not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[02:27] | It’s not a Terminator. | 这不是终结者 |
[02:27] | Well, it looks like a Terminator. | 看着就像终结者 |
[02:29] | Come on, Jack, the earliest applications for A.I. | 得了 杰克 人工智能最初 |
[02:32] | will most likely be in the field of patient care. | 最可能应用于病人护理 |
[02:34] | All right, virtual helpers who’ll remind the elderly | 虚拟协助者 提醒老年人 |
[02:36] | to take their medicine. What’s so scary about that? | 按时服药 这有什么可怕的 |
[02:38] | Well, nothing at first, until those virtual helper thingies | 起初是没什么 直到那些虚拟协助者 |
[02:41] | become sentient, self-aware. | 变得有感觉 有自知 |
[02:43] | They don’t want to listen to us anymore, and they rise up. | 不再想听我们的命令了 便起义了 |
[02:46] | I mean, the next thing you know, | 紧接着 |
[02:47] | we’ll all be in float tanks with those USB ports | 我们会被塞进盐水桶 |
[02:50] | hanging out of the back of our heads, I’m telling you. | 脑袋后面插着USB接口 我说真的 |
[02:53] | That’s The Matrix. You’re mixing up your doomsday theories. | 那是《黑客帝国》 你把末日理论都搞混了 |
[02:55] | If you know so much about sci-fi, Jack, | 你要是那么了解科幻 杰克 |
[02:57] | then you know about Isaac Asimov | 你就该知道艾萨克·阿西莫夫 |
[02:58] | and the three laws of robotics that keep us all safe. | 以及保护我们安全的机器人三法则 |
[03:01] | When it comes to robots, there’s only one man I trust. | 对于机器人 我只信任一个人 |
[03:05] | Schwarzenegger. | 施瓦辛格 |
[03:07] | I’m telling you, Arnie showed us the future, | 告诉你们 阿诺德让我们看到了未来 |
[03:09] | and it ain’t cuddly, boys. | 那可一点也不讨喜 |
[03:12] | It’s killer robots. | 那是杀人机器人 |
[03:18] | He was making a move. You saw him. | 他出招了 你看到了 |
[03:22] | You sa… You saw him. He was making a move. | 你看到了 他出手了 |
[03:26] | Matty needs us upstairs, now. | 马蒂要我们立刻上楼 |
[03:28] | You done lost your damn mind, Jack. | 你是疯了 杰克 |
[03:30] | Yeah, whatever. | 随便了 |
[03:32] | That’s why you hurt your hand. | 所以你伤了手 |
[03:34] | Ah, I hate robots, man. | 我恨机器人 |
[03:37] | Last night, Vanessa Frank and Daniel Lee | 昨晚 温妮莎·弗兰克和丹尼尔·李 |
[03:39] | were found dead in a small park near San Francisco. | 被发现死在旧金山附近一座小公园内 |
[03:43] | They were having a picnic | 他们去吃野餐了 |
[03:44] | when an unidentified man gunned them down. | 一名身份不明的男子枪杀了他们 |
[03:47] | An eyewitness told SFPD | 一名目击者对旧金山警局说 |
[03:49] | that he thought he saw the shooter walking away, | 他好像看到了枪手离去 |
[03:51] | but he couldn’t make a positive ID. | 但他无法确认身份 |
[03:53] | Excuse me, Matty, maybe I didn’t get the memo. | 抱歉 马蒂 我是没收到备忘录吗 |
[03:55] | We’re a spy agency. This sounds like a straight-up murder case. | 但我们是间谍 这似乎是普通谋杀案 |
[03:58] | Why can’t the San Francisco PD handle this? | 为什么不让旧金山警局自己解决 |
[04:05] | Ordinarily, they would. | 一般来说是该如此 |
[04:09] | But Vanessa Frank was my goddaughter. | 但温妮莎·弗兰克是我的教女 |
[04:15] | Matty, I’m sorry. | 马蒂 我很遗憾 |
[04:17] | The eyewitness was a passing driver | 目击者是一个路过的司机 |
[04:19] | who spotted Vanessa and Dan from the road. | 从路上看到了温妮莎和丹 |
[04:22] | He told SFPD that he saw a man | 他告诉旧金山警局 他看到个男人 |
[04:24] | in a black hood walking away from their bodies, holding a gun. | 身穿黑色头罩 持枪离开了两人的尸体 |
[04:30] | A young couple in the park and a black-hooded shooter? | 公园里的一对年轻情侣 加上黑头罩枪手 |
[04:32] | What is it, Boze? | 怎么了 博兹 |
[04:34] | The details just sound familiar. | 这细节听上去很耳熟 |
[04:37] | A lot like something that happened a long time ago. | 很像很久之前发生的事 |
[04:39] | The details are identical. | 是一模一样 |
[04:41] | Identical to what? | 跟什么一模一样 |
[04:42] | To the murders committed by the Zodiac Killer. | 十二宫杀手犯下的案子 |
[04:44] | Zodiac? | 十二宫 |
[04:45] | Like the serial killer from the ’60s? | 六十年代那个连环杀手吗 |
[04:47] | I thought they caught that guy. | 他们不是抓住了那人吗 |
[04:48] | No. Actually, he just disappeared. | 没有 他是失踪了 |
[04:50] | This is a police sketch of the original Zodiac from 1969. | 这是1969年的十二宫杀手的警方画像 |
[04:55] | Fashion trends come and go, but creepy is forever. | 时尚潮流总在变 但诡异感不会变 |
[04:58] | Well, this has got to be a copycat. | 这肯定是模仿犯 |
[04:59] | His last murder was almost 50 years ago. | 他最后一起凶案都时隔近五十年 |
[05:01] | He’d be in his 70s by now. | 他现在得70多了 |
[05:03] | Yeah, but the Zodiac just shot his victims. | 是啊 但十二宫杀手都是枪杀被害人 |
[05:05] | As long as the man can still walk and squeeze a trigger… | 只要那人还能走 还能扣扳机 |
[05:06] | All right, so which is it? | 好吧 到底是哪样 |
[05:07] | We’re looking for a 70-year-old serial killer, | 我们要找的是70多岁的连环杀手 |
[05:10] | or some brand-new kind of psycho here? | 还是全新的变态杀手 |
[05:12] | Either way, I’m on the next flight to San Francisco, | 不管怎样 我都要乘下一班飞机去旧金山 |
[05:15] | and I’d like for you all to come with me. | 我希望你们都跟我来 |
[05:17] | This isn’t an official Phoenix assignment, so I can’t make you go. | 这并非正式的凤凰基金会任务 我不能强迫你们 |
[05:22] | But I’m asking for your help. | 但我在请求你们帮忙 |
[05:25] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[05:26] | – I’m in. – Me, too. | -我加入 -我也是 |
[05:30] | Whatever you need, Matty, you got it. | 不管你需要什么 马蒂 没问题的 |
[05:34] | Then you need to see what we’re facing. | 那你们要看看我们要面对什么 |
[05:36] | SFPD won’t release this video to the public. | 旧金山警局没有向公众发布这段视频 |
[05:39] | They still remember the panic the Zodiac caused | 他们还记得十二宫杀手多年前横行时 |
[05:41] | when he terrorized the city years ago. | 所引起的恐慌 |
[05:44] | This is Officer Janine Alvarez speaking. | 我是警官珍妮·阿尔瓦雷兹 |
[05:45] | The time is 10:48 p.m. | 时间是下午10点48分 |
[05:47] | I’m first on the scene of an apparent double homicide. | 我是一起双尸案的首个出警人员 |
[05:50] | First victim male, Asian, late teens. | 第一位被害人 男性 亚裔 不到二十 |
[05:53] | Appears to be shot three times in the chest | 看来胸口中了三枪 |
[05:55] | and once in the right arm– signs of a struggle. | 右臂一枪 有挣扎迹象 |
[05:58] | Second victim female, Caucasian, late teens. | 第二名被害人 女性 白人 不到二十 |
[06:02] | Shot four times in the back, right hand is covered in blood. | 背部中死枪 右手满是血 |
[06:06] | She’s trying to crawl away. | 她是想爬走 |
[06:09] | No. | 不 |
[06:12] | She’s trying to identify her killer. | 她想指认凶手 |
[06:14] | Copycat or not… | 不管是不是模仿犯 |
[06:17] | we’re gonna catch him. | 我们要抓住他 |
[06:34] | Betty Lou Jensen and David Arthur Faraday were his first victims. | 贝蒂·露·詹森和大卫·亚瑟·法勒戴是最早的被害人 |
[06:39] | David was the first boy Betty’s parents ever let take her out. | 大卫是贝蒂父母第一个点头的约会对象 |
[06:44] | One moment you’re on your first date, | 前一刻还在进行第一次约会 |
[06:46] | but the next… | 紧接着 |
[06:52] | David was shot once in the head, | 大卫头部中了一枪 |
[06:54] | Betty got five bullets to the back. | 贝蒂后背中了五枪 |
[06:56] | Both died instantly. | 两人都当即死亡 |
[06:58] | That is really creepy. | 好吓人 |
[07:00] | Police only proved five murders were the work of the Zodiac. | 警方只能证明有五起凶案是十二宫杀手犯下 |
[07:02] | But in the letters he sent to the San Francisco Chronicle, | 但在他寄给《旧金山纪事报》的信中 |
[07:05] | the Zodiac claimed he killed 37 people. | 十二宫杀手声称自己杀了37人 |
[07:09] | I’ll give him this much– he knew how to dress the part. | 我要承认 他很会穿 |
[07:13] | The hood, the glasses. Very creepy. | 头罩 眼镜 很吓人 |
[07:16] | He was theatrical. | 他喜欢戏剧表现 |
[07:17] | The lead detective on the case | 负责案件的警探 |
[07:18] | believed he was inspired by movies. | 认为他是受了电影的启发 |
[07:20] | One of the first letters he sent quoted a line | 他最初寄的信中引用了 |
[07:22] | from The Most Dangerous Game, | 《最危险的游戏》的台词 |
[07:24] | a 1932 movie about hunting people. | 1932年一部讲把人做猎物的电影 |
[07:26] | Well, see, that’s why I think he’s a copycat. | 所以我才认为他是模仿犯 |
[07:28] | If he was the real guy, what about the creepy | 如果这是真人 怎么不见恐怖的 |
[07:30] | handwritten letters with the cipher at the bottom? | 最下面有密文的手写信 |
[07:32] | That was the most famous part about the Zodiac. | 那是十二宫杀手最出名的部分了 |
[07:34] | Yeah, but back in ’68, the letters didn’t show up | 是啊 但68年时 信是在第一起案件 |
[07:36] | until months after the first murders. | 发生数月后才开始寄来 |
[07:39] | Good thing we’re not in ’68 anymore. | 幸好现在不是68年了 |
[07:42] | I’m gonna run a search | 我搜索一下 |
[07:42] | of the cameras in the area Vanessa and Daniel were killed, | 温妮莎和丹尼尔被害时附近的监控 |
[07:45] | see if we can get a video of our copycat. | 看能不能找到模仿犯的视频 |
[07:47] | That’s if he’s a copycat. | 前提他是模仿犯 |
[07:49] | Come on, you really think a serial killer | 拜托 你真认为一个连环杀手 |
[07:50] | who’s gotten away with his crimes for more than 40 years | 犯下如此案件 却能40多年未被抓住 |
[07:52] | is gonna suddenly start back up again? | 会突然又开始作案吗 |
[07:54] | A life change could suppress the urge to kill | 生活中的改变可以在一段时间内 |
[07:56] | for a period of time. | 抑制杀戮欲望 |
[07:57] | Both the BTK and the Grim Sleeper | 丹尼斯·雷德和残酷睡客 |
[07:59] | stopped killing people for years, | 都停止杀人数年 |
[08:00] | But then, eventually, the monster inside of them woke back up. | 但最终 他们体内的怪物还是苏醒了 |
[08:04] | And maybe you know way too much about serial killers. | 或许你对连环杀手太了解了 |
[08:06] | I call it being prepared. | 这叫未雨绸缪 |
[08:08] | You ever come face to face with one, | 如果你有一日遭遇了一个 |
[08:09] | your survival hinges on being able to get inside of their head. | 你的生存就靠能够窥探他们的内心 |
[08:13] | You know, figuring out what drives them, | 搞清楚他们的动机 |
[08:16] | and finding a way to use it against them. | 想办法借此对付他们 |
[08:18] | Otherwise, you’ll just end up another one of their statistics. | 否则 你只会变成他们又一个数据 |
[08:22] | Like I said, you know way too much about serial killers. | 就像我说的 你对连环杀手太过了解了 |
[08:26] | That’s because I’ve seen every serial killer movie | 因为我看过史上所有的连环杀手电影 |
[08:28] | and documentary ever made. | 和纪录片 |
[08:30] | Research for a movie I was writing. | 是为我在写的电影做调研 |
[08:33] | I swear, look, if this was a serial killer flick, | 真的 如果这是一部连环杀手电影 |
[08:35] | I’m not the psycho. | 我可不是那个疯子 |
[08:36] | I’m the loyal friend who dies first. | 我是最先丧命的忠诚朋友 |
[08:40] | Oh, no. I’m the loyal friend who dies first. | 糟糕 我是最先丧命的忠诚朋友 |
[08:43] | Relax. If we do our jobs right, nobody else gets killed, | 放松 如果我们工作到位 不会再有人遇害了 |
[08:46] | and we catch this guy before he strikes again. | 我们能在他再出手前抓住他 |
[08:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[09:11] | Can you tell me where Sarah is? | 你知道莎拉在哪吗 |
[09:13] | Oh, yeah. Right through there. | 嗯 就在那边 |
[09:24] | Give me a moment. | 等我一下 |
[09:25] | Yeah, of course. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[09:52] | Jack, MacGyver. | 杰克 麦凯弗 |
[09:58] | Sarah, these are the men that I was telling you about, | 莎拉 他们是我对你说过的人 |
[10:01] | Angus MacGyver and Jack Dalton. | 安格斯·麦凯弗和杰克·达尔顿 |
[10:04] | They’re a part of my team. | 他们是我的队员 |
[10:07] | We’re so sorry. | 我们很遗憾 |
[10:10] | Ma’am, there’s, uh… | 女士 我们… |
[10:12] | There’s no good way to ask the questions | 没法以更好的方式 |
[10:14] | that need to be asked here. | 问我们必须问的问题 |
[10:15] | Please… | 问吧 |
[10:18] | – I want to help in any way I can. – Okay. | -我想尽量帮忙 -好 |
[10:22] | Do you know if Vanessa caught the eye of someone new recently? | 你知道最近有什么新认识的人注意到了温妮莎吗 |
[10:26] | No. | 没有 |
[10:28] | She and Daniel, they were very happy. | 她和丹尼尔 他俩很开心 |
[10:32] | – Was she having trouble with anybody? – No. | -她跟谁有矛盾吗 -没有 |
[10:34] | Nobody was following her, stalking her, | 有没有人跟踪她 |
[10:36] | – anything like that? – No. No. | -之类的 -没有 |
[10:38] | And she didn’t mention a… | 她也没提过 |
[10:39] | – an old boyfriend, somebody she met on the Internet? – No. | -以前的男友 在网上结识的人 -没有 |
[10:43] | If someone was bothering her, she would’ve told me. | 如果有人骚扰她 她会告诉我的 |
[10:45] | She always told me everything. | 她总是什么都对我说 |
[10:50] | We were so close. | 我们非常亲密 |
[10:54] | Sarah. We’re gonna find the person who did this. | 莎拉 我们会找到凶手的 |
[10:58] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[11:11] | Man, I have known Matty a long time, | 我认识马蒂很久了 |
[11:14] | and I’ve never seen her like this. | 从未见过她这样 |
[11:17] | And I’ll be honest with you, what happened between us, | 老实说 我们之间的事 |
[11:20] | in Chechnya, that was all my fault. | 车臣那事 都是我的错 |
[11:23] | I really let her down. | 我辜负了她 |
[11:27] | I don’t know, I kind of… | 我不知道 我有点… |
[11:29] | don’t want to let her down again, you know what I mean? | 不想再次辜负她 知道吗 |
[11:31] | Yeah. What happened between you two is in the past, Jack. | 嗯 你俩之间的事已经过去了 杰克 |
[11:35] | Right now, we just need to focus on… finding this. | 现在 我们要专注地找到… 这个 |
[11:39] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[11:41] | It’s not about what I see, it’s about what I don’t see. | 不是看到了什么 而是没看到什么 |
[11:43] | You see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[11:45] | Hell yeah, I see it. Someone cut that branch | 是啊 有人砍掉了树枝 |
[11:48] | so they can have a clear line of sight into Vanessa’s room here. | 好能清晰地看到温妮莎的房间 |
[11:52] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[12:39] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[12:43] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah, take a look. | 嗯 来看看 |
[12:53] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[12:55] | Direct view from this spot right into Vanessa’s window. | 从这里能直接看到温妮莎的窗户 |
[12:57] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[12:59] | Definitely his perch. Taking his time here, too. | 他绝对就在这里 而且不紧不慢 |
[13:03] | There’s got to be, like, four packs of smokes in there. | 这里得有四包烟 |
[13:05] | Hey, yeah. Well, he’s methodical. | 是啊 他有条不紊 |
[13:08] | He picks his victims in advance, | 提前选好被害人 |
[13:11] | waits, watches, carefully plans his attack. | 等待 观察 周密计划袭击 |
[13:18] | Did you clear the room? | 你检查过房间吗 |
[13:20] | Well, you told me to come to the window. | 你叫我来窗边的 |
[13:22] | Next time, clear the room before blindly following my orders. | 下次先检查房间 再盲目听从我的命令 |
[13:25] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[14:18] | That looked painful, man. You all right? | 看上去很疼啊 你还好吗 |
[14:19] | Yeah. Not my, uh, best landing. | 嗯 不是最佳落地 |
[14:22] | What were you doing in that apartment? | 你在那间公寓里做什么 |
[14:25] | Yeah, what’s up, man? | 干什么呢 哥们 |
[14:27] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[14:31] | Start talking. | 说话 |
[14:32] | Don’t hurt me. I live here, man. I live here. | 别伤害我 我住这里 |
[14:34] | In this building. I-It’s warm, and nobody bothers me. | 这栋楼 很暖和 没人管我 |
[14:37] | Nobody bothers you, huh? While you’re up there being a weirdo, | 没人管你在楼上做个变态吗 |
[14:39] | chain-smoking, stalking co-eds? | 不停地抽烟 跟踪大学生 |
[14:41] | – What are you talking about? – We know you killed the girl | -你说什么呢 -我们知道你杀了那个 |
[14:43] | you’ve been watching, man. | 你一直在监视的姑娘 |
[14:45] | – Kill? – You know what? I don’t even need this. | -杀人 -我不需要这个了 |
[14:46] | I’m just gonna beat the bricks off… | 我要揍扁了他 |
[14:47] | No! No, no, no. I didn’t kill anybody, man. | 不不 我没杀人 |
[14:49] | I’m not even stalking no one. | 我也没跟踪谁 |
[14:51] | It’s my first time in that unit. | 我第一次进那一间 |
[14:52] | Look, I normally stay in the back stairwell, b-but the guy… | 我一般住后楼梯的 但那人 |
[14:55] | – Guy? What guy? What’s he look like? – He… Yeah. | -人 什么人 他什么样 -是啊 |
[14:57] | – I don’t know, man. – What does he look like? | -我不知道 -他什么样 |
[14:59] | Normal! I don’t know! He’s not homeless! You know? | 就一般样 他不是个流浪汉 |
[15:03] | We call him the smoking man. The dude’s old, though. | 我们喊他”抽烟人” 他是个老头 |
[15:07] | Tell you that. But like, scary old. | 但很吓人 |
[15:08] | – That’s good. How old? – Scary old. | -很好 多老 -老但是吓人 |
[15:10] | Yeah, you know know how, like, Clint Eastwood is like, | 就是像克林特·伊斯特伍德 |
[15:12] | he looks like he’d kick your ass? | 一看就知道能收拾你 |
[15:13] | Yeah, yeah, I get it. How old? | 我懂 多老 |
[15:14] | – I don’t know, man. Late 60s? – Okay. | -不知道 奔七十吧 -好 |
[15:17] | – 70s? – What else? | -或是七十多 -还有什么 |
[15:20] | He’s got gray hair, yeah. | 他有白发 |
[15:23] | Glasses. Dude walks around with, like, this big lumbering walk. | 戴眼镜 他走路缓慢吃力 |
[15:27] | Bozer said the Zodiac walked just like that. | 博兹说十二宫杀手就那么走路 |
[15:29] | The Zodia… Who? | 十二宫… 谁 |
[15:30] | Yeah, do me a favor: stop talking, | 帮个忙 闭嘴 |
[15:31] | – unless it’s about the guy that you saw. Okay? – Yeah. | -除非是说你看到的那个人 好吗 -嗯 |
[15:34] | Glasses, lumbering walk. And he is the right age. | 眼镜 走路缓慢 而且年龄也对得上 |
[15:39] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你跟我想到一起了吗 |
[15:40] | If this is true, | 如果这是真的 |
[15:43] | we might solve one of the greatest crime stories of all time. | 我们或许能侦破史上最大的案件之一 |
[15:45] | Hell of a way to go down in the history books. | 好个载入史册的办法 |
[16:00] | Well? Get anything new out of him? | 怎么样 还问出什么新情况 |
[16:02] | No. He just repeated the same story he told you. | 没有 他一直在重复他跟你讲的话 |
[16:05] | A big, gray-haired, white guy came here repeatedly | 高个白发白人经常来这里 |
[16:08] | for the last six weeks to smoke cigarettes | 连续六周了 就为了抽烟 |
[16:11] | and look out that window, but unfortunately, | 盯着窗外 但不幸的是 |
[16:13] | it’s not enough to help us catch Vanessa’s killer. | 这不足以帮我们抓住温妮莎的凶手 |
[16:16] | Well, the building was full of homeless people. | 这栋楼里到处是流浪汉 |
[16:18] | You never know. Maybe one of them got a good look at him. | 谁知道 或许有人看清了他的样子 |
[16:20] | What’s Encyclopedia Brown up to? | “百事通布朗”干什么呢 |
[16:24] | Well, I never really know. It’s part of his charm, I guess. | 我从来都搞不懂 这是他的魅力之一吧 |
[16:29] | Is SFPD’s forensics team here? I think I found something. | 旧金山警局的鉴证组到了吗 我好像有发现 |
[16:32] | No. It’s gonna be another half and hour. | 没有 还得再等半小时 |
[16:34] | So you’re just gonna have to wait to borrow their toys. | 你只能等会儿借他们的玩具用了 |
[16:37] | Or I could just make my own Electrostatic Dust Print Lifter. | 或者我可以自己做个电子尘迹提取器 |
[16:41] | What are you laughing at, Dalton? | 你笑什么 达尔顿 |
[16:43] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:44] | You have no idea what he’s doing either. | 你也不知道他在做什么 |
[17:00] | Okay, since it looks like you’re just playing with the trash, | 由于你似乎是在玩垃圾 |
[17:03] | you mind telling us exactly what it is you’re doing? | 可以告诉我们你究竟在做什么吗 |
[17:05] | Yeah, just one sec. | 稍等 |
[17:08] | – That doesn’t work for me. – What’d I do? | -这我不能接受 -我怎么了 |
[17:12] | You already know how I feel about you improvising. | 你已经知道我不怎么喜欢你的即兴发挥了 |
[17:15] | And right now, all I see | 现在 我只能看到 |
[17:17] | is you possibly destroying valuable evidence. | 你可能在毁掉重要证据 |
[17:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | Every step we take leaves a little bit of dust behind | 我们走的每一步都会留下一点 |
[17:29] | from all the places we’ve been before. | 从你之前去过的地方沾来的灰尘 |
[17:32] | It’s hard to see on a dirty floor, | 在脏地板上不好看到 |
[17:33] | but with a little bit of Mylar and a static charge… | 但用聚脂薄膜和静电 |
[17:52] | You can see the killer’s footprint. | 就能看到凶手的脚印了 |
[17:56] | See, I told you. The boy’s a magician. | 瞧见了吧 我说了 他就像个魔术师 |
[17:58] | Hey, Riley. It’s Jack. | 莱丽 是杰克 |
[17:59] | I’m sending you a picture of a boot print. | 我发了一张鞋印照片给你 |
[18:01] | We need to know everything you can tell us about it, all right? | 我们需要知道你能查到的一切 好吗 |
[18:05] | Yep. On it. | 好 开查了 |
[18:06] | Did you get anything from the cameras around the park? | 公园附近的监控查到什么了吗 |
[18:08] | No. The killer must’ve cased the area beforehand. | 没有 凶手肯定提前勘察过那里 |
[18:11] | He clearly knew how to avoid being recorded. | 他显然知道如何避免被拍到 |
[18:13] | But since the Zodiac mostly killed couples in parks, | 鉴于十二宫杀手大多在公园杀情侣 |
[18:15] | we’re also monitoring surveillance cams | 我们还在监控全城 |
[18:17] | from romantic spots all over the city. | 所有约会点的摄像头 |
[18:19] | And there’s a lot. | 那可不少 |
[18:20] | Oh, good. Maybe we can stop this guy before he strikes again. | 好 或许我们能在他再次出手前阻止他 |
[18:23] | How’s it coming with the boot print, Riles? | 鞋印查得如何了 |
[18:25] | I can tell you it’s size ten and a half, | 我可以告诉你是10.5号的 |
[18:27] | but finding a match in the database is gonna take hours. | 但想在数据库里找到匹配得要一会儿了 |
[18:30] | Actually, I might be able to beat that time. | 其实 我或许能缩短时间 |
[18:34] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[18:35] | I knew I’ve seen that before. | 我就知道我见过的 |
[18:37] | Look. The print you sent matches a boot | 看 你发来的鞋印跟 |
[18:39] | used by the U.S. Military in the 1960s. | 美军60年代配发的鞋一样 |
[18:41] | They were called Wing Walkers. | 被称为走翼者 |
[18:43] | And guess who else wore them besides the U.S. Military? | 猜猜除了美军还有谁穿它们 |
[18:45] | The original Zodiac. | 十二宫杀手本人 |
[18:47] | Yep, and he wore size ten and a half, too. | 是的 而且他也穿10.5号 |
[18:49] | If the shoe fits… | 如果鞋一样 |
[18:50] | Okay. Let’s not start touting conspiracy theories as fact. | 好了 先别急着把阴谋论当事实 |
[18:54] | Anybody could’ve gotten a pair of those. | 谁都有可能买到那么一双鞋 |
[18:56] | – Boots are mass-produced. – Not these. | -鞋是量产的 -这鞋不是 |
[18:58] | Not anymore. They stopped making them over 20 years ago. | 现在不是了 这鞋停产20多年了 |
[19:02] | Only place you can buy a pair now is a site like eBay. | 现在只有在易趣网上才能买到了 |
[19:04] | – Riley, do you think you can… – Find a site selling them, | -莱丽 你能 -找到卖这种鞋的网站 |
[19:06] | hack in and see if anyone near here bought a pair recently? | 黑进去 看有没有人最近买过 |
[19:09] | I was doing that before I started this sentence. | 我开始说话之前就在这么做了 |
[19:11] | Okay, in the last four months, | 这四个月来 |
[19:13] | 11 pairs of Wing Walkers were bought in the U.S. | 美国境内有11双走翼者鞋出售 |
[19:15] | And one pair was shipped to a Russ Collins, | 其中一双是寄给了一个拉斯·柯林斯 |
[19:18] | who lives right here in San Francisco. | 旧金山本地人 |
[19:33] | That’s starting to bug me. | 你烦到我了 |
[19:35] | – What? – You, twisting up those paperclips, man. It’s stupid. | -怎么了 -你扭那个曲别针 太二了 |
[19:39] | You’re stupid. It’s relaxing. | 你才二 这让人放松 |
[19:46] | Riley. She says she ran a full background check | 是莱丽 她说她对这家主人拉斯·柯林斯 |
[19:48] | on our homeowner, Russ Collins. | 进行了全面背景调查 |
[19:52] | No record, clean. | 无记录 背景干净 |
[19:54] | Clean, except for the fact that he special ordered | 背景干净 但他偏偏订了一双 |
[19:57] | the exact same pair of boots worn by a serial killer. | 连环杀手穿过的鞋 |
[20:00] | Which is merely circumstantial. | 这只是旁证 |
[20:01] | Even if we found the boots, | 就算我们找到了鞋 |
[20:04] | and I was somehow able to match them | 而且我能将鞋 |
[20:07] | to the boot print that I found, | 跟我发现的鞋印匹配上 |
[20:10] | it’s not enough to convict him in court. | 也不足以在庭上给他定罪 |
[20:13] | Okay, what about Collins? How old is he? | 那柯林斯年龄多大 |
[20:18] | Let’s see. | 看看就知 |
[20:20] | Born in 1949. | 1949年出生 |
[20:24] | So he was 20 when the killings started. | 那么凶案开始时他20岁 |
[20:25] | Old enough to be the original. | 年龄上足够做最初的杀手了 |
[20:28] | I don’t know, man. | 怎么说呢 |
[20:30] | I think we’re looking pretty solid. | 我感觉是证据确凿 |
[20:32] | It’s the best lead we’ve got. Doesn’t mean he’s the killer. | 是最佳的线索 但不代表他就是凶手 |
[20:40] | Uh, delivery? | 送货 |
[20:41] | Delivery? | 送货 |
[20:43] | We’re in a parked car here, dude. | 这是辆停着的车 |
[20:45] | Back up. | 退后 |
[20:48] | You looking to get shot tonight, huh? | 你想挨枪子吗 |
[20:50] | Get around the front of the car. Move around there. | 到车前面去 过去 |
[20:53] | “To the Two Men in the Sedan.” | “给车里的两个人” |
[20:55] | Who gave you this? | 谁给你的 |
[20:56] | Some guy down the street | 街口一个人 |
[20:57] | offered me a hundred bucks to walk this to your car. | 给我一百要我送来你们车上 |
[20:59] | Some guy? What he look like? | 一个人 什么样 |
[21:00] | Just some guy. He had on a hat and sunglasses. | 就是普通人 戴着帽子和墨镜 |
[21:02] | Sunglasses at night. | 晚上戴墨镜 |
[21:03] | You didn’t think that was a little bit weird? | 你就不觉得奇怪吗 |
[21:04] | I don’t know, man. | 我不知道 |
[21:05] | Could you please just put the gun away now? | 能不能把枪放下 |
[21:07] | Don’t tell me what to do, boy. Sit your ass down. | 别告诉我要做什么 小子 坐下 |
[21:13] | If the killer did give him this, | 如果是杀手给了他这个 |
[21:14] | everything down to the glue used to seal the envelope | 所有东西 包括封信的胶水 |
[21:16] | is evidence. | 都是证据 |
[21:17] | I’m gonna try and preserve as much as I can. | 我会试着尽量保存完好 |
[21:32] | “This is the Zodiac speaking | “我是十二宫杀手 |
[21:34] | to the two men in the parked sedan. | 坐在轿车里的两位 |
[21:37] | You may be watching me, | 你们也许是在监视我 |
[21:38] | but just know that I am watching you. | 但我也在监视你们 |
[21:41] | Me – 39 You – 0.” | 目前比分 我39 你们0″ |
[21:48] | All right, I’m gonna go ahead and say it: | 好吧 我直说了 |
[21:49] | I’m starting to get freaked out here. | 我要吓死了 |
[21:51] | Yeah, you’re not the only one. | 嗯 我也是 |
[21:59] | All right, fan out, clear the place. | 分头行动 彻查这里 |
[22:03] | I don’t know what I was expecting, | 虽然我不知道会是怎样的景象 |
[22:05] | but it wasn’t this. | 但肯定不是这种 |
[22:14] | Your name is Ronald Winter. | 你叫罗纳德·温特 |
[22:17] | Normally, in a situation like this, | 通常在这种情况下 |
[22:19] | I’m supposed to give you as little information as possible | 我应该尽量不告诉你 |
[22:22] | about who I am and what I know. | 我是谁 我知道什么 |
[22:25] | But I’m gonna tell you something before we do this little dance, | 但是我要在开始之前 告诉你一些事 |
[22:29] | because maybe it will inform how you answer me. | 因为这样你或许就会知道该怎么回答我 |
[22:34] | Vanessa Frank wasn’t just the victim of a gruesome crime. | 温妮莎·弗兰克不止是令人发指的犯罪事件的受害者 |
[22:39] | She was like a daughter to me. | 她对我来说就像女儿一样 |
[22:41] | I want you to understand | 我想让你明白 |
[22:43] | that I just lost someone I watched grow up. | 我失去了我看着长大的人 |
[22:47] | Someone I loved. | 我爱的人 |
[22:49] | I want you to know where I’m coming from, emotionally, | 我想让你知道我的情绪状态 |
[22:52] | so that you know the minute you lie to me, | 一旦你向我撒谎 |
[22:56] | the minute you hesitate, | 或者犹豫 |
[22:57] | the minute you tell me a half-truth, I’m gonna know, | 或者闪烁其词 我都会知道 |
[23:00] | and I’m gonna take that very, very personally. | 我绝对会带上私人感情处理你 |
[23:12] | Had a nice, long chat with your delivery guy. | 我刚和送信男好好谈了一番 |
[23:14] | Oh, yeah? | 情况怎样 |
[23:15] | Yeah. Story checks out– no priors. | 前后说法对得上 没有前科 |
[23:18] | As much as I was hoping that he was our big break, | 虽然我很希望他会是我们的重大突破 |
[23:20] | I’m thinking the only thing he’s guilty of | 但是他唯一有罪的就是 |
[23:22] | is wanting to make a quick hundred bucks. | 想快速挣一百块 |
[23:24] | Well, did he at least give you | 他至少给你更详细地 |
[23:25] | a better description of our suspect? | 描述了我们的嫌疑人吧 |
[23:27] | Along with the hat and sunglasses, | 除了帽子和墨镜 |
[23:29] | he was wearing a hoodie. | 他还戴着兜帽 |
[23:30] | He was tall, | 个子很高 |
[23:31] | but Ronald had no idea how old he was. | 但是罗纳德不知道他年龄多大 |
[23:34] | Well, that helps. | 真是有帮助 |
[23:35] | Please tell me that you found something here, | 拜托告诉我 你们有所发现 |
[23:37] | because I am not going back to Sarah to tell her | 因为我不能回去告诉莎拉 |
[23:39] | we have no idea who murdered her daughter. | 我们不知道谁杀了她的女儿 |
[23:41] | Matty, I wish we had more, | 马蒂 我也希望能有更多线索 |
[23:43] | but we were expecting Seven and we got Leave it to Beaver. | 我们以为有重大发现 但其实只是小儿科 |
[23:47] | Okay. Let SFPD handle the house. | 好吧 让旧金山警局调查房子 |
[23:49] | Let’s regroup and figure out our next move. | 我们重新部署 想想下一步怎么做 |
[23:58] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[24:01] | You okay, buddy? | 你还好吗 兄弟 |
[24:04] | You know how you get that faraway look in your eye | 你知道你思考的时候 |
[24:06] | – when wheels are turning in your head? – No, not really. | -总一副出神的样子吗 -不知道 |
[24:09] | Well, you do it all the time and I’m getting it. | 你总是这样 现在我明白了 |
[24:11] | You think you’re thinking, Jack? | 你觉得自己在思考吗 杰克 |
[24:14] | Yeah. Yeah, go with me on this one. | 是的 这次相信我 |
[24:16] | It’s gonna sound like a board game question, | 这听起来是一个简单的问题 |
[24:17] | but what is it about a serial killer | 是什么让一个连环杀手 |
[24:20] | that makes ’em so hard to find, huh? | 这么难找 |
[24:24] | They look perfectly normal on the outside | 他们外表很平常 |
[24:26] | because they’re trying to cover up | 因为他们想掩盖 |
[24:26] | – what’s going on on the inside. – Exactly. | -内心的企图 -正是 |
[24:29] | This place is Leave It To Beaver… | 这里就像电影《天才小麻烦》中一样 |
[24:31] | dish towels folded perfectly on the sink. | 擦碗布整齐地叠放在水槽边 |
[24:33] | The couch… cushions look like | 沙发和坐垫看起来就像… |
[24:35] | they ain’t never even been sat on, man. | 从来没人坐过 |
[24:37] | And look, look. | 看看这个 |
[24:40] | That’s the stock photo that came with the frame. | 这是买相框时自带的照片 |
[24:42] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[24:44] | Well, because I have this one. | 因为我也有一个 |
[24:45] | It’s all too perfect. | 一切都太过完美 |
[24:47] | Like it’s been staged. | 像是精心设计过 |
[24:50] | Like something horrible may be lying just beneath the surface. | 像是完美的表面下隐藏着恐怖玄机 |
[24:57] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[25:19] | Wi-Fi signals are just radio waves. | 无线信号只是无线电波 |
[25:21] | And the cool thing about radio waves | 无线电波最厉害的地方 |
[25:24] | is that they can travel through walls. | 就在于能够穿透墙壁 |
[25:27] | Now, with… a dish to focus the waves | 利用盘状物将电波聚拢 |
[25:34] | and a speaker to turn the reflections | 用扬声器将反射波 |
[25:38] | that bounce back into sound, | 转换为声音 |
[25:39] | we can… | 我们就可以… |
[25:41] | You can see through walls. | 就可以看到墙那边的情况 |
[25:43] | Yeah. Or hear through them, really. | 对 确切说是听到 |
[25:46] | There’s a large open space behind this. | 书架后有个很大的空间 |
[26:03] | Good eye. | 眼力真棒 |
[26:27] | Well, I think we found our guy. | 我们好像找到本案罪犯了 |
[26:31] | Yeah. | 对 |
[26:34] | 1968, ’69. | 1968年 1969年 |
[26:38] | These are the original San Francisco Chronicle articles | 这些是《旧金山纪事报》 |
[26:41] | on the Zodiac murders. | 对十二宫杀手谋杀案的原始报道 |
[26:43] | So either this is a shrine to the original Zodiac | 要么这里是供奉最初的十二宫杀手的神龛 |
[26:46] | or this guy is the original. | 要么这人就是杀手本人 |
[26:48] | These photos clearly aren’t vintage. | 这些显然不是老照片 |
[26:50] | They’ve been printed off of a computer | 是用电脑打印的 |
[26:51] | and they’re recently taken. | 并且是近期所拍 |
[26:54] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[26:55] | He’s been scouting his victims. | 他一直在监视受害者们 |
[26:57] | Like he did with Vanessa. | 就像对温妮莎所做的那样 |
[26:59] | He’s been watching her for weeks. | 他观察了她数周 |
[27:02] | She’s had no idea. | 而她毫无察觉 |
[27:05] | Matty, if, uh, you want to step outside, maybe… | 马蒂 如果你想去外面待会儿… |
[27:07] | No. | 不 |
[27:08] | No, the key to catching this bastard is somewhere in this room | 不 抓住这个混蛋的关键就在这里 |
[27:11] | and we’re gonna find it. | 我们一定得找出来 |
[27:19] | – Is that a laptop? – Yeah. | -那是个笔记本吗 -是 |
[27:26] | Uh, do we need to get Riley in here on this thing? | 需要把莱丽叫来处理吗 |
[27:29] | No need to. It’s not even password protected | 不用 连密码保护都没有 |
[27:31] | I don’t think this guy ever expected anyone to find this place. | 他也许从没想过有人会找到这里 |
[27:35] | Okay. Well, it looks like e-mails. A lot of ’em. | 看起来是邮件 很多邮件 |
[27:39] | What do they say? | 上面写的什么 |
[27:40] | I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[27:43] | This is the code the original Zodiac used, I believe. | 这应该是最初的十二宫杀手用过的暗码 |
[27:46] | According to Bozer, some of these were deciphered, | 博兹说 部分已经被破解 |
[27:49] | but others not even the NSA or CIA could crack. | 但剩下部分连国安局和中情局都束手无策 |
[27:53] | Hey, neither organization had themselves a Riley. | 他们那儿没有像莱丽这样的高手 |
[27:56] | Let’s utilize her. | 发挥她的作用吧 |
[27:57] | We need to get a disk image of this laptop to her ASAP. | 我们得尽快把笔记本的磁盘映像拷贝给她 |
[28:00] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[28:00] | – I’m calling forensics. – Good. | -我叫人来取证 -好 |
[28:02] | So our Zodiac… | 这个十二宫杀手 |
[28:05] | copies the original down to the smallest detail– | 将原版的杀人手法模仿得细致入微 |
[28:07] | even wears antique boots. | 连穿的鞋子都一样 |
[28:10] | But now he’s sending him e-mails over a laptop? | 却用笔记本来发邮件 |
[28:13] | I’m… Am I missing something here? | 有什么是我没想到的吗 |
[28:15] | I think the real question is… | 真正的问题是… |
[28:18] | who was he corresponding with? | 他是在跟谁通信 |
[28:20] | And why? | 原因是什么 |
[28:24] | Hey, buddy, what do you got? | 伙计 有什么发现 |
[28:26] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[28:27] | 我是十二宫杀手 坐在轿车里的两位 你们或许是在监视我 但是 我也在监视你们 | |
[28:27] | A serious case of the heebie-jeebies. | 情况不容乐观 |
[28:29] | Matty had me take the letter you guys got | 马蒂让我把你俩从旧金山警局 |
[28:31] | from the SFPD evidence room | 拿到的信件 |
[28:32] | and compare it to letters from the original Zodiac. | 与最初的十二宫杀手的信件相比较 |
[28:35] | Officer Reyes hooked me up with a handwriting expert. | 雷耶斯警官帮我找了个字迹鉴定专家 |
[28:37] | Now, he’s still running tests, | 他还在做鉴定 |
[28:39] | but he took one look at your letter | 但他之前看了下你们的信件 |
[28:41] | and said it’s definitely a match to the original Zodiac. | 一眼就认定与最初的十二宫杀手的字迹吻合 |
[28:57] | Hey man. Uh, Presidio Heights, | 去普雷西迪奥高地 |
[28:59] | corner of Washington and Cherry. | 华盛顿街与樱桃街拐角 |
[29:04] | I can’t trace the e-mails. | 我没法追踪这些邮件 |
[29:05] | They’re single-use addresses routed through Tor. | 都是使用洋葱路由器的一次性地址 |
[29:08] | So I started trying to crack the cipher, but… | 所以我就开始破解这些暗码 不过… |
[29:11] | it’s no joke. I think he changed encryption keys | 真不是闹着玩的 我觉得他每封邮件 |
[29:13] | from one letter to the next. | 使用的密钥都不同 |
[29:15] | I was able to partially decode a few of the e-mails, | 我破解了一些邮件的部分内容 |
[29:17] | but the rest are gonna take a while. | 但要剩下的还需要点时间 |
[29:18] | What did the e-mails that you could decode say? | 你破解的那些邮件都是什么内容 |
[29:21] | It’s correspondence between our Zodiac | 是十二宫杀手和鼓励他行为的人 |
[29:22] | and someone who was actually encouraging him. | 之间的交流信件 |
[29:25] | Encouraging him? Like… | 鼓励他 |
[29:26] | like what, “Attaboy, go serial kill?” | 比如说”真棒 连环杀人加油”之类的吗 |
[29:28] | More like teaching him. | 更像是教导他 |
[29:29] | Giving him the step-by-step on how to be a serial killer. | 一步步地指引他成为连环杀手 |
[29:33] | The original Zodiac would never need anybody | 十二宫杀手本人绝不需要 |
[29:35] | to teach him how to kill. | 任何人来教他怎么杀人 |
[29:36] | This is definitely a copycat. | 这绝对是模仿犯 |
[29:38] | A copycat that someone else pushed over the edge. | 是受别人指使的模仿犯 |
[29:40] | Riley, I need to know | 莱丽 给我查出 |
[29:41] | who both the killer and the correspondent are, | 凶手和跟他通信的人的身份 |
[29:43] | and I need to know that now. | 现在就要 |
[29:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[29:46] | Whoever they are, I’ll unmask ’em. | 无论是谁 我都会揭露他们的真面目 |
[29:48] | – Call as soon as you’ve got something. – All right. | -查出来立刻通知我 -好的 |
[30:28] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[30:35] | Okay, Riley. | 好了 莱丽 |
[30:38] | Just calm down. | 冷静点 |
[30:44] | Route those e-mails through as many proxies as you want, slick. | 随你用多少代理服务器来发这些邮件 狡猾鬼 |
[30:49] | You can run, but you can’t hide. | 你可以逃 但你躲不了 |
[31:17] | Good, you’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[31:22] | You thought you could track me down. | 你以为你可以追踪到我 |
[31:24] | You thought you could find me. | 你以为你能找到我 |
[31:27] | No one’s ever found me. | 从没人能找到我 |
[31:33] | And now no one’s ever gonna find you. | 现在也不会有人找到你了 |
[31:50] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 |
[32:02] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 糟了 糟了 糟了 |
[32:08] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[32:10] | Riley! | 莱丽 |
[32:27] | “To Those Who Seek Me.” | “致那些寻找我的人” |
[32:30] | “I know you found my special room, | “我知道你们找到了我的密室 |
[32:32] | and I’m sure right now you think you’re smarter than me, | 你们现在肯定觉得你们比我聪明 |
[32:35] | But you pigs have never been smarter. | 但你们这群蠢货根本不聪明 |
[32:38] | Here’s my ultimatum: stop coming after me, | 最后通牒 别追我 |
[32:41] | And in 24 hours I’ll release the little angel. | 24小时内 我会放了那个小天使 |
[32:44] | But if you follow me, if you look for me, | 但如果你们追踪我 寻找我 |
[32:47] | If you hunt for me, she’ll join the others. | 追捕我 她会跟其他人一样死去 |
[32:51] | Me– 40? | 现在比分是 我40 |
[32:53] | You – zero.” | 你们 0″ |
[32:54] | 40 question mark, what the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 40这里打了个问号 这是什么意思 |
[32:57] | He’s saying if we don’t stop looking for him, | 他是说如果我们不停止调查 |
[32:58] | Riley will be his 40th victim. | 莱丽就会成为他杀的第40个人 |
[33:00] | He’s lying. He’s not just gonna let her go. | 他在说谎 他不可能放莱丽走的 |
[33:02] | If we want to get Riley back, we’re gonna have to do that ourselves. | 想救回莱丽 我们就不能坐以待毙 |
[33:04] | I agree. He’s just trying to stall. | 我同意 他只是想拖延时间 |
[33:06] | Changing his behavior because he knows we’re close. | 他知道我们接近了 所以改变了作案手法 |
[33:08] | So how do we get even closer? | 那我们怎样才能更进一步 |
[33:10] | Riley was decoding his e-mail… | 莱丽之前在破解他的邮件 |
[33:11] | it’s still the best lead we have. | 这些邮件仍旧是我们最好的线索 |
[33:14] | 登录密码 莱丽·戴维斯 | |
[33:15] | Password protected. | 她设了密码 |
[33:16] | Yeah, and knowing Riley, there’s not a tech in the world | 而且莱丽的密码 |
[33:18] | that’s gonna be able to crack her code. So… | 这世上可没人能破解的了 所以… |
[33:21] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[33:23] | We’re running out of time here… you know that, right? | 我们没多少时间了 你们知道吧 |
[33:29] | This is gonna sound weird. | 这听起来可能会有点奇怪 |
[33:33] | But I think I know her password. | 但我应该知道她的密码 |
[33:35] | Yeah, it does sound weird. | 确实很奇怪 |
[33:36] | – I stand next to her while she’s typing. – What? | -她输入时 我就站在她旁边 -什么 |
[33:39] | – A lot. And I’m a very observant guy… – Wait, you know what? | -经常这样 我很善于观察 -等等 |
[33:42] | We could talk about what a creeper Bozer is later. | 我们可以晚点再说博兹是个偷窥狂的问题 |
[33:46] | Type. | 输密码 |
[33:51] | – Nice work, Bozer. – No way. Did he get it? | -好样的 博兹 -不会吧 他真知道 |
[33:53] | – Yeah, he did. – Way to go, creepy. | -是的 -好样的 偷窥狂 |
[33:55] | Okay, it looks like the decoding software | 看来她之前用来破解邮件的软件 |
[33:57] | she was using on the e-mails is still going, | 还在运行 |
[33:59] | but it didn’t get very far. | 不过好像没什么收获 |
[34:01] | Okay, she has a browser open. What was she searching? | 她打开了浏览器 她在搜什么 |
[34:04] | Properties all over the Bay Area. | 旧金山湾区内的房产 |
[34:07] | Must be at least 50 of them. | 至少得有50处了 |
[34:09] | All owned by the same guy: Russ Orwell. | 全部属于一个人 拉斯·奥威尔 |
[34:11] | And who is Russ Orwell? | 拉斯·奥威尔是谁 |
[34:14] | According to what Riley dug up, | 根据莱丽的发现 |
[34:16] | Russ Orwell is the actual owner of the house | 拉斯·奥威尔就是我们发现的 |
[34:19] | we found the secret room in. | 那间神秘房屋的房主 |
[34:21] | Collins was an alias… that’s why it came up clean. | 柯林斯是化名 怪不得背景干净 |
[34:24] | Looks like Orwell was a bit of a slumlord. | 看来奥威尔不是什么正经房东 |
[34:26] | He owned all of these properties. Nice work, Riley. | 这么多房产都是他的 好样的 莱丽 |
[34:30] | So, Orwell’s our guy? | 那奥威尔是我们要找的人吗 |
[34:33] | Not likely. He was killed 15 years ago; bludgeoned to death. | 应该不是 他15年前就死了 重击致死 |
[34:37] | Handwriting expert just got to me with his final results | 笔迹专家对你们拿到的信件进行了检验 |
[34:39] | – on the letter you guys got. – Yeah? | -结果在我这儿 -怎么样 |
[34:41] | It’s a 100% match. | 百分百匹配 |
[34:42] | All right, wait, wait, so now we are hunting the original Zodiac? | 等等 这么说我们追捕的就是十二宫杀手 |
[34:45] | Actually, no. | 并不是 |
[34:48] | As people age, their handwriting changes… | 随着年龄增长 人们的笔迹会有所改变 |
[34:49] | 100% match means this isn’t handwriting at all. | 百分百匹配意味着这不是手写的信件 |
[34:52] | The ink on the letter came from off-the-shelf computer toner… | 都是电脑现成的墨粉打印而成 |
[34:55] | our killer scanned the original Zodiac letters and-and… | 杀手扫描了十二宫杀手本人的信件 然后… |
[34:58] | – Made his own font. – You know what, guys? | -仿造了一份 -你们知道吗 |
[35:00] | I don’t care if he was communicating using smoke signals. | 我这会儿都不在乎他是否用狼烟当信号 |
[35:03] | Right now I just want to find him and Riley. | 现在我只想找到这个人和莱丽 |
[35:06] | If he was using one of Orwell’s properties, | 如果是他之前借用了奥威尔的房产 |
[35:08] | maybe he’s using another one. | 也许现在又占用了另一幢 |
[35:09] | There’s got to be over 50 places there. | 奥威尔有50多幢房产 |
[35:11] | Even if we get the SFPD’s help, | 就算有旧金山警局帮忙 |
[35:13] | by the time we search them all it’s gonna be too late. | 等我们一个一个查完 也晚了 |
[35:15] | Well, we just got to find the right one. | 我们找到对的那幢就行 |
[35:17] | There’s got to be a dozen properties here, | 这儿大约12幢房产 |
[35:19] | all occupied. | 都住了人 |
[35:21] | He would never take her there. | 他绝不会带她来这儿 |
[35:22] | Okay, and this group right here is in a high traffic area– | 很好 这几幢在人流密集地带 |
[35:25] | he wouldn’t risk being spotted moving a hostage. | 他也不可能冒着被发现的风险带人质去 |
[35:28] | Yeah. Okay, so we’re looking for an unoccupied building. | 那我们要找一处没住人的房子 |
[35:35] | Didn’t you say the original Zodiac was a big fan of movies? | 你刚说十二宫杀手特别爱看电影 |
[35:37] | – Yeah. Why? – Yeah, I think I know where he took her– | -是啊 怎么了 -我知道他带她去哪儿了 |
[35:39] | Starview Way Cinema. | 仕达威·韦影院 |
[35:40] | Looks like an old, abandoned movie theater. | 看起来像已经废弃的老电影院 |
[35:49] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[35:57] | Look… | 听着 |
[35:59] | you don’t have to do this. | 你可以不杀我 |
[36:01] | I don’t know who you are, I don’t know… | 我不知道你是谁 我不知道 |
[36:03] | I haven’t seen your face. | 我没看到你的脸 |
[36:05] | You can let me go, | 你可以放了我 |
[36:06] | and I won’t be able to tell anyone what you look like. | 我也没法告诉别人你长什么样 |
[36:16] | How about now, little angel? | 那现在呢 小天使 |
[36:19] | Now you’ve seen my face. | 你看到我的长相了 |
[36:22] | So what could you possibly say | 现在你还能说什么 |
[36:23] | that would keep me from sending you with the others? | 能阻止我送你去见那些被我杀掉的人 |
[36:51] | I’m afraid our time has come to an end. | 恐怕我们的交涉就到这儿了 |
[36:59] | You can’t pull the trigger, can you? | 你不会扣下扳机的 对吧 |
[37:02] | – Shut up. – You can’t do it. | -闭嘴 -你做不到 |
[37:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:05] | Because you know this isn’t right. | 因为你知道这样做不对 |
[37:07] | You think that I care if you live or die? | 你觉得我会在乎你的死活 |
[37:09] | But you do care about getting the details right. | 但你在乎那些作案细节是否正确 |
[37:13] | The hood… | 兜帽 |
[37:15] | the… the gun, the glasses, the… | 枪 眼镜 |
[37:17] | the symbol, the letters, | 标志 信件 |
[37:18] | the c… the code, even the boots. | 代码 甚至靴子 |
[37:24] | You copied everything down to the smallest detail. | 你复刻了一切 再小的细节也不放过 |
[37:27] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[37:29] | Me? The girl in the movie theater? | 杀我 影院里杀死一个女孩 |
[37:31] | This… this never happened. | 这从没发生过 |
[37:35] | The Zodiac never did this. | 十二宫杀手从没这么干 |
[37:39] | You do want to be like him, don’t you? | 你是想像他一样吧 |
[37:40] | Shut up! You don’t know me! | 闭嘴 你不了解我 |
[37:41] | You don’t know what I want! | 你不知道我想要什么 |
[37:42] | Well, the good news is, Riley’s got him talking. | 好消息是 莱丽靠谈话拖住了他 |
[37:44] | The bad news is, there’s no cover between us and that stage. | 坏消息是我们和舞台之间没有任何遮蔽物 |
[37:48] | We can bust a move, but he’s gonna see us, man. | 我们一行动 他就会发现 兄弟 |
[37:51] | He’ll kill her for sure. | 他肯定会先杀了她 |
[37:53] | I’ll just have to make sure he’s looking the other way. | 我只要确保他看向别的方向就行 |
[37:59] | You were forced to improvise. | 接下来你只能即兴发挥了 |
[38:02] | Now if you pull that trigger… | 如果你扣下扳机 |
[38:06] | you break the pattern. | 你就打破了作案模式 |
[38:08] | If you break the pattern, you’re not the Zodiac. | 你一旦打破了模式 就不是十二宫杀手了 |
[38:11] | You’re not even a good copycat. | 你连模仿犯都称不上 |
[38:13] | Okay, be ready. This is gonna happen fast. | 准备好 动作要快 |
[38:15] | You’re just a pathetic rip-off | 你只是一个可悲的冒牌货 |
[38:18] | who tried and failed. | 努力效仿 结果还是失败了 |
[38:23] | – I have to. It’s too late. – Then do it! | -我只能这样 已经太晚了 -动手吧 |
[38:27] | Pull the trigger. | 开枪吧 |
[38:30] | Show everyone what a pale imitation you are. | 让大家看看你这个模仿犯多菜 |
[38:45] | – How’d you guys find me? – With the stuff on your laptop. | -你们怎么找到我的 -你笔记本里的信息 |
[38:49] | Bozer knew your password. | 博兹知道你的密码 |
[38:50] | – He what? – Yeah, he figured you’d be upset about it. | -什么 -是的 他猜到你会生气 |
[38:52] | Well, actually, I could kiss him right now. | 好吧 其实 现在叫我亲他我也愿意 |
[38:54] | Yeah, so could I, | 我也愿意 |
[38:55] | but maybe we should find that Fauxdiac first, huh? | 但先等我们找到”十二宫假手”再说 |
[38:57] | – Yeah. – Which way did he scamper off to? | -没错 -他往哪儿跑了 |
[38:59] | That way. | 那边 |
[39:03] | It’s a trapdoor. | 有扇活板门 |
[39:52] | – Where is he? – I don’t know. | -他去哪了 -不知道 |
[39:53] | There! | 在那 |
[40:04] | You know what else the original Zodiac Killer never did? | 你知道什么是十二宫杀手本人没做过的吗 |
[40:08] | Get caught. | 被抓到 |
[40:20] | The homeless guy? What the hell? | 是那个流浪汉 怎么回事 |
[40:22] | Didn’t we just hand this bum over to the SFPD? | 我们不是把这家伙送到旧金山警局了吗 |
[40:27] | I guess they let him go. | 估计是被放出来了 |
[40:30] | I’m sure that won’t happen again. | 这次就不会了 |
[40:40] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[40:43] | I’m glad you’re safe. | 真高兴你没事 |
[40:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:46] | Heard I have your keen skills of observation to thank. | 听说这次多亏了你敏锐的”洞察力” |
[40:49] | Uh, well, you know, learning to be a spy, | 毕竟在学着当间谍 |
[40:52] | I’ve just been practicing my… | 我就是运用了一下所学… |
[40:54] | It’s all good, Bozer. | 没关系 博兹 |
[40:57] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[41:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[41:03] | Meet Russ Orwell’s son, Wyatt. | 这是拉斯·奥威尔的儿子 怀特 |
[41:06] | After his father was killed, | 他父亲被杀害后 |
[41:08] | Wyatt was wanted for questioning, | 警方想通缉他来审问 |
[41:09] | but the cops never could find him. | 但却没能找到他 |
[41:11] | Looks like he’s been living off the grid for years, | 看来他这么多年一直与世隔绝 |
[41:14] | using his father’s money and properties to hide. | 利用他父亲的资金财产藏了起来 |
[41:17] | I can’t believe we had him the whole time | 真不敢相信他一直就在我们眼皮底下 |
[41:18] | and we didn’t realize it. | 我们却没意识到 |
[41:19] | And sent us on that wild goose chase looking for the real Zodiac. | 害我们白费劲 以为能抓到十二宫杀手 |
[41:23] | So, what about the guy Orwell was on the phone with? | 奥威尔电话那头是谁 |
[41:26] | We traced the calls to someone on the Island of Oahu, | 我们追踪了电话 来自欧胡岛 |
[41:29] | – a Dr. Madison Grey. – Really? | 一个叫麦迪逊·格雷的医生 -真的假的 |
[41:31] | I got an old buddy in Hawaii. | 我在夏威夷有个老朋友 |
[41:33] | He’s on some task force out there. | 他在那边出特遣任务 |
[41:35] | I’ll give him a ring, see what’s up. | 我给他打个电话 看看怎么回事 |
[41:37] | Hold up a second, Jack. | 等一下 杰克 |
[41:42] | I just… | 我只是… |
[41:44] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我想跟你说声谢谢 |
[41:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:57] | That it? | 就这样 |
[41:58] | Don’t you have a call to make? | 你不是还要打电话吗 |
[42:00] | – It can wait. – No, it can’t. | -不着急 -着急 |
[42:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:06] | – We’ll go pack up. – Good idea. | -我们去收拾行李 -好主意 |
[42:09] | Wait, hold up a second, blondie. | 等一下 金毛小子 |
[42:12] | I, um… | 我… |
[42:16] | I still have some very real concerns about the way you like | 对于你在任务中选择的应对方式 |
[42:19] | to operate when it comes to official fieldwork. | 我还是有些顾虑 |
[42:25] | Thanks? | 谢谢关心 |
[42:26] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[42:28] | What I’m trying to say is that… | 我想说的是 |
[42:31] | what you did here was nothing short of a miracle. | 你刚才的所作所为 相当于创造奇迹 |
[42:34] | I don’t like having to count on miracles, but I am… | 我不是很喜欢指望奇迹行事 |
[42:39] | truly grateful that you made one happen here. | 但我真心要感谢你创下的奇迹 |