时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Nikki Carpenter was a former member | 妮姬·卡朋特曾是 |
[00:05] | of your ops team, is that right? | 你们小队的成员 是吧 |
[00:06] | She’s actually a deep cover agent for the CIA. | 她其实是中情局的卧底特工 |
[00:09] | There’s a mole in the U.S. government | 美国政府有个内鬼 |
[00:11] | leaking classified intel to The Organization. | 向组织透露机密信息 |
[00:13] | Who’s the mole? | 内鬼是谁 |
[00:14] | Someone high up in the intelligence community. | 情报机构的高层 |
[00:15] | The closest I’ve got to I.D.’ing them is a code name: Chrysalis. | 查到最接近此人身份的信息就是一个代号 蝶蛹 |
[00:18] | That alias belongs to you. | 这个假名是你的 |
[00:21] | You are Chrysalis. | 你就是蝶蛹 |
[00:23] | Patricia Thornton, | 帕特丽夏·索顿 |
[00:24] | you have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[00:26] | So, instead of Nikki being the traitor, | 一直以来以为妮姬是叛徒 |
[00:28] | it was Thornton for a few years. | 而这么多年来 真正的叛徒是索顿 |
[00:29] | At least we caught Thornton, right? | 但至少我们抓住她了 是吧 |
[00:42] | That’s it! That’s it! I’m out! | 没了 我没子弹了 |
[00:43] | This is bad! Like, really bad! Like, Cairo bad! | 情况不妙 非常不妙 像开罗那次那么糟 |
[00:46] | – Riley, how’s that satellite coming?! – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -莱丽 卫星怎么样了 -嗯嗯 |
[00:48] | The KH-11’s next pass should give me enough resolution to… | KH11下次经过时 我应该就能… |
[00:52] | – Never mind! – Come on, Mac! | -当我没说 -想想办法 小麦 |
[00:53] | This is “Rabbit out of the hat” time, bro! Let’s go! | 这是”变兔子”的时刻了 哥们 快点 |
[00:56] | Come on, man! Let’s go! | 快点 想办法 |
[01:14] | How ’bout a flamethrower?! | 喷火器可以吗 |
[01:15] | A hell of a rabbit! Light it up! | 好个兔子 点火 |
[01:31] | What happened?! Ran out of propane. | 怎么回事 没有丙烷了 |
[01:55] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[01:59] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[02:01] | I got their boss under arrest, the plutonium in the trunk, | 我把他们的老板逮捕了 钚在后车厢里 |
[02:03] | and we’re wheels up in 20. | 20分钟后起飞 |
[02:05] | Who wants a ride to the airport? | 谁想搭车去机场 |
[02:08] | Bozer! Bozer! Bozer! | 博兹 博兹 |
[02:11] | Bozer! Bozer! Bozer! Bozer! | 博兹 博兹 |
[02:14] | Bozer! Bozer! Bozer! | 博兹 博兹 |
[02:16] | Bozer? Bozer! | 博兹 |
[02:19] | Uh, over here, sir. | 这里 先生 |
[02:22] | You aren’t done yet? | 你还没做完吗 |
[02:23] | Just putting on the final touches, sir. | 就剩最后几步了 先生 |
[02:24] | Hurry up. I got an ops team upstairs standing by | 快点 楼上有行动队 |
[02:26] | – for that prosthetic. – Copy that. | -等着你的假体呢 -是 |
[02:31] | Query, sir. | 提问 先生 |
[02:33] | A little busy right now. | 忙着呢 |
[02:34] | You neglected to tell your superior that your task delay | 你没有告诉你的上司 你工作延误 |
[02:37] | was the result of being in a state of altered consciousness. | 是因为你开小差了 |
[02:39] | “A little busy” means I don’t want to talk about it. | “忙着呢” 就是我不想谈的意思 |
[02:42] | Please elaborate. | 请详说 |
[02:44] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[02:44] | you don’t want to tell people you fell asleep on the job. | 你不会想告诉别人 你上班时睡着了 |
[02:46] | But you did. | 但你是睡着了 |
[02:47] | Yeah– I know I did, okay? | 嗯 我知道 |
[02:50] | But let’s just keep that our little secret, okay? | 把这当做我们的小秘密吧 |
[02:52] | Humans sleep to restore, rejuvenate, | 人类睡觉是为了恢复体力 |
[02:54] | grow muscle, repair tissue, synthesize hormones. | 长肌肉 修复组织 合成荷尔蒙 |
[02:57] | Which of the above influenced the temporary | 以上那一件事导致你 |
[03:00] | abandonment of your work? | 暂时忽略了你的工作 |
[03:01] | Boredom. | 无聊 |
[03:02] | Apologies, but I do not understand. | 抱歉 这我不理解 |
[03:05] | No offense, all right, | 别介意 |
[03:06] | but I’m working in a windowless basement with a bunch of geeks | 但我跟一群书呆子在一间没有窗户的地下室里工作 |
[03:10] | and a talking food processor. | 还有个会说话的食物处理器 |
[03:12] | Look, no disrespect. | 无意冒犯 |
[03:13] | I guess I just thought being a secret agent | 我就是以为做秘密特工 |
[03:15] | would be a lot more exciting. | 会比这刺激得多 |
[03:41] | Meet Olivia Prior, member of Dutch Parliament, | 这位是奥利维亚·普莱尔 荷兰议会成员 |
[03:44] | known for championing education reform | 因支持教改 |
[03:46] | and fighting government corruption. | 和对抗政府腐败而闻名 |
[03:48] | Ooh, I like her already. | 我已经喜欢上她了 |
[03:50] | Is she in some kind of trouble? | 她有麻烦了吗 |
[03:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:57] | You were saying? | 你说什么来着 |
[03:58] | This woman, is she in trouble? | 这女人 她有麻烦了吗 |
[04:00] | Actually, she may be the one causing the trouble. | 事实上 她可能是制造麻烦的那个 |
[04:02] | According to the CIA, | 据中情局说 |
[04:04] | Prior has been leaking state secrets to a terrorist group. | 普莱尔在向恐怖分子集团泄露国家机密 |
[04:07] | Any idea why she’s betraying her own country? | 知道她为什么要背叛自己的国家吗 |
[04:09] | No. In fact, the CIA is having trouble verifying their intel, | 不 事实上 中情局无法证实他们的情报 |
[04:13] | and they won’t alert | 而在此之前 |
[04:14] | the Algemene Inlichtingen- en Veiligheidsdienst until they do. | 他们不会通知荷兰国家情报与安全局 |
[04:19] | The hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:19] | The intelligence services of the Netherlands. | 荷兰情报机构 |
[04:22] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[04:23] | Okay, what say we just call them Dutch Intelligence | 我们直接喊他们荷兰情报部 |
[04:26] | and move on, ‘kay? | 就这样了 好吗 |
[04:28] | The CIA believes that Prior will be meeting | 中情局认为普莱尔会于明天 |
[04:31] | with her contact tomorrow in Amsterdam… | 在阿姆斯特丹跟联络人接头 |
[04:33] | But since sending agents to observe the meet | 但由于派特工去监视接头 |
[04:36] | would technically be spying on a close ally… | 严格讲算是监视密切盟友 |
[04:38] | We get to do their dirty work. | 我们得干他们不想干的活儿 |
[04:39] | Bingo. | 对了 |
[04:40] | You are gonna record the meet | 你们要录下接头过程 |
[04:42] | and get concrete proof that Prior is an enemy agent. | 拿到普莱尔是敌方间谍的确凿证据 |
[04:46] | Back up. | 稍等 |
[04:47] | – Record? – Yeah. | -录下 -对 |
[04:48] | So no black bag? | 不套头罩 |
[04:49] | No interrogation? Just surveillance? | 不审讯 只是监视吗 |
[04:51] | Observe and report. Nothing more. | 观察汇报 仅此而已 |
[04:56] | What’s he so excited about? | 他激动个什么劲 |
[04:58] | Jack loves surveillance ops. | 杰克就喜欢监控行动 |
[05:00] | He’s got an inflatable butt pillow. It’s a whole thing. | 他整了个充气坐垫 什么的 |
[05:02] | Hey, this is the closest thing you’re ever gonna get | 这种行动对我们来说 |
[05:04] | to a vacation around here, all right? | 就算是度假了 |
[05:05] | You park the van, you sit back, | 把车停好 坐稳 |
[05:07] | you relax, and you watch Riley press record. | 放松 看着莱丽录像 |
[05:09] | Well, actually, Jack, it’s not as simple as just… | 其实 杰克 并没那么简单 |
[05:11] | Okay, Riley, I’m sure there’s lots of | 莱丽 我知道肯定有很多 |
[05:12] | cool computer stuff, too, okay? My point is, | 酷酷的电脑特技 我的意思是 |
[05:15] | no fistfights, no running, and no getting shot at. I’m in. | 不用拳斗 不用跑 不用挨枪子 我同意 |
[05:19] | Well, that’s precisely why I decided | 所以我决定 |
[05:21] | that this is the perfect first mission abroad | 作为首个海外任务 这最合适 |
[05:25] | for Bozer. | 博兹 |
[05:28] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[05:30] | You just said I’m going on this mission? | 你刚说我可以去参加这次任务 |
[05:32] | You’re going on this mission. | 你要去参加这次任务 |
[05:33] | I’m going on this mission. | 我要去参加这次任务了 |
[05:38] | Watch out, Amsterdam! | 小心哦 阿姆斯特丹 |
[05:39] | Here comes Bozer! | 博兹来了 |
[05:41] | Wilt Bozer. Wiggity, wiggity, uh… | 维尔特·博兹 小维哥 |
[05:44] | Thank you, ma’am. I mean Matty. | 谢谢 长官…马蒂 |
[05:45] | This is literally the easiest | 这是我能给你的 |
[05:48] | first mission abroad that I could give you. | 最简单的首次海外任务了 |
[05:49] | So don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[05:58] | And that jet? | 还有那飞机 |
[05:59] | Amazing. It was everything I thought it would be. | 简直太棒了 跟我预期中一模一样 |
[06:01] | Just like the one Roger Moore gets thrown out of | 就像罗杰·莫尔[007]被丢下来的那种 |
[06:03] | right before he fights that evil dude on that space station. | 然后他还跟大坏蛋在太空站上打斗了一番 |
[06:07] | Do I need to be prepared for something like that? | 我需要为那样的事做准备吗 |
[06:09] | I think we can safely rule out space travel, Boze. | 我觉得太空旅行应该是不会发生了 博兹 |
[06:12] | Odds are, the plane flight will be | 大概坐飞机就是 |
[06:14] | the most exciting part about this trip. | 这次行程最刺激的部分了 |
[06:16] | Well, a little boring sounds pretty exciting to me. | 无聊听上去正好 |
[06:18] | Anyone else want to check out the Van Gogh Museum? | 还有人想去看看梵高博物馆吗 |
[06:20] | No, not me, thanks. | 我不去 谢谢 |
[06:22] | I brought, like, ten Willie Nelson live CDs. | 我带了10张威利·纳尔逊的现场专辑 |
[06:25] | I’m just gonna chill out in the van, put a dent in these. | 我要在车里待着 好好听听 |
[06:28] | CDs? | 还听CD |
[06:28] | Really, Jack? You know they invented iTunes, right? | 不是吧 杰克 你知道音乐现在能下载了吧 |
[06:31] | Yeah, but everybody knows CDs sound better. | 是啊 但大家都知道CD音质更好 |
[06:32] | Well, people only say that about vinyl because… | 大家那么说黑胶是因为… |
[06:34] | Look it up. It’s proven. | 自己去查 已经证实了 |
[06:36] | You know what, forget it. I give up. | 告诉你 算了 我放弃 |
[06:39] | Okay. So… | 好了 那么 |
[06:42] | this is where prior’s supposed to meet her contact. | 这就是普莱尔要跟她联络人接头的地方 |
[06:45] | So until she shows, | 她出现之前 |
[06:47] | I say we sit back, relax, and enjoy my man Willie. | 我们就坐好 放松 听听威利的歌 |
[06:52] | Yeah, there it is. | 这就是了 |
[06:54] | Want me to turn it up? | 要我调大点吗 |
[07:02] | I don’t remember James Bond ever doing that. | 我不记得詹姆斯·邦德那么做过 |
[07:14] | Okay, Surveillance 101: | 好了 监视基本知识 |
[07:17] | if the other team spots you, game over. | 如果被敌方发现 就完蛋 |
[07:19] | You want to assess your surroundings while blending in. | 你要审视环境 同时融入环境 |
[07:21] | Assess and blend. | 审视融入 |
[07:23] | – Got it. Did Jack teach you all this stuff? – Yeah, some. | -好嘞 杰克教你的吗 -教了一些 |
[07:26] | The rest I learned from Thornton. | 其他是跟索顿学的 |
[07:29] | She may have been a traitor, but she was a hell of a spy. | 她虽然是叛徒 但是间谍手段相当了得 |
[07:31] | Always had every angle covered, | 总是能面面俱到 |
[07:33] | always thinking ten steps ahead. | 总是想得比别人远 |
[07:36] | So, I was on, what, my fifth op | 我都执行第五次任务了 |
[07:38] | before you guys started training me? | 你们才开始训练我的吧 |
[07:40] | Yeah, but you were on your seventh | 是啊 但你直到第七次任务 |
[07:42] | till you actually started to listen. | 才开始用心听 |
[07:44] | Look, the thing with Bozer is | 听着 博兹的问题是 |
[07:47] | Jack is to Mac as Mac is to Bozer. | 小麦对他就像杰克对小麦 |
[07:50] | Did you just make an analogy? | 你是做了个比喻吗 |
[07:52] | I don’t know. Did I? Look, all I’m saying is | 我不知道 我有吗 我是说 |
[07:54] | that Mac feels responsible for Bozer’s safety; | 小麦觉得他要为博兹的安全负责 |
[07:56] | he’s been doing everything he could to shield him from this world, | 他一直尽力让他不接触这世界的邪恶 |
[07:59] | and now he’s out here in the thick of it. | 现在他却深陷其中 |
[08:01] | Mac may seem like he’s cool with Bozer being out here, | 小麦虽然看上去不介意博兹出来做任务 |
[08:04] | but I think he’s quietly freaking out on the inside, | 但我觉得他内心其实很紧张 |
[08:07] | you know what I mean? | 懂吗 |
[08:17] | Hey, Mac, I got a match on Prior at your three o’clock– | 小麦 你三点钟方向有符合普莱尔特征的人 |
[08:20] | blue sweater and pearls. | 蓝毛衣 珍珠项链 |
[08:22] | I know I’m new to this, | 我知道我是第一次出任务 |
[08:23] | but even I can see that that woman is acting 50 shades of shady. | 但就连我都看得出那女人有问题 |
[08:27] | Yeah. Shady doesn’t hold up in court though. | 是啊 但”有问题”不是能呈堂的证据 |
[08:29] | Matty needs video of Prior handing the codes to her contact. | 马蒂需要普莱尔把密码给联络人的视频 |
[08:32] | Well, I’ll tell you one thing, | 告诉你们 |
[08:33] | she may be a traitor, but she’s no pro. | 她虽然是叛徒 但很不专业 |
[08:35] | She looks as nervous | 她看上去很紧张 |
[08:36] | as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs. | 就像长尾猫进了全是摇椅的屋子 |
[08:39] | She’s checking the time on her phone, which means | 她在看手机上的时间 那么 |
[08:41] | she’s expecting her contact any second now, right? | 她的联络人随时会出现了 是吧 |
[08:43] | Boom. The kid’s a natural. Now the hard part. | 这孩子真有天赋 难的部分来了 |
[08:45] | Can you I.D. her contact? | 可以找到她的联络人吗 |
[08:47] | It could be anybody in the square. | 可能是广场上的任何人 |
[08:54] | Or it could just be someone on her phone. | 也可能是跟她通话的人 |
[08:57] | Looks like the CIA intel wasn’t exactly 100% accurate. | 看来中情局的情报并不完全准确 |
[09:00] | Looks like Prior’s as surprised as we are. | 看来普莱尔跟我们一样意外 |
[09:04] | What? No. We didn’t agree… | 什么 不 我们说好的不是… |
[09:07] | We got to hear the other end of that phone call, right? | 我们得听到电话另一头在说什么 |
[09:09] | Just-just boopidy-boop it. | 快施展一下你的”魔法” |
[09:11] | Boopidy-boop on a landline takes hours to set up, Jack. | 想窃听座机需要几小时准备 杰克 |
[09:14] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[09:15] | Yeah. If you’re doing it digitally. | 嗯 如果采取数字方式的话 |
[09:17] | – Can I help you? – How much for this? | -需要什么吗 -这多少钱 |
[09:19] | – 20 Euros. – 20 Euros? | -20欧元 -20欧元 |
[09:20] | – Thanks, man. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[09:23] | But spies have been tapping phones | 但间谍窃听电话 |
[09:26] | for a lot longer than computers. | 是早在电脑出现之前了 |
[09:42] | It’s in the red planter box. | 在红色种植箱里 |
[09:44] | Clock’s ticking, so move fast. | 时间不多了 快点 |
[09:46] | Wait, did you guys hear that? | 等等 你们听到了吗 |
[09:47] | Yeah. Clock’s ticking? | 是啊 时间不多了 |
[09:54] | What’s in there? Her payoff? | 里面是什么 她的酬金吗 |
[09:55] | Not unless she’s getting paid in gold bars. | 除非她拿的是金条 |
[09:57] | That thing looks really full. | 那包里装得鼓鼓的 |
[09:59] | That’s not a gold bars look. | 那不是看到金条的表情 |
[10:01] | That’s the look I used to see in Iraq, | 这是我在伊拉克见过的表情 |
[10:03] | on the faces of women who were pressured into carrying IEDs. | 那些被迫携带土炸弹的女人露出的表情 |
[10:05] | She’s here to set off a bomb? | 她是来引爆炸弹的 |
[10:06] | Yeah, well, mission just changed. | 我们的任务变了 |
[10:07] | Stay here. Do not leave this spot. | 待在这里 别走开 |
[10:30] | I got Prior, Mac. | 我去追普莱尔 小麦 |
[10:31] | You just keep that bag from going boom-boom. | 你想办法不让包爆炸 |
[10:33] | Jack, forget Prior. I got to get this bomb out of the square | 杰克 别管普莱尔了 我得赶紧带炸弹出广场 |
[10:35] | before everyone dies. Give me a ride, now. | 否则要死很多人了 过来接我 |
[10:47] | Riley, I need you to find me | 莱丽 给我找个 |
[10:48] | the least populated area within a minute of here. | 一分钟路程内 人最少的地方 |
[10:50] | Yeah, I’m on it. | 这就查 |
[10:52] | Bozer, I thought I told you… | 博兹 不是叫你 |
[10:52] | I’m part of the team! And you don’t have time to argue. | 我是团队的一员 你没时间吵了 |
[11:01] | This thing is all booby-trapped. | 这玩意好多陷阱 |
[11:04] | It’s like someone knew someone like me | 就好像有人知道 |
[11:05] | was gonna try and disarm it. | 会有我这样的人尝试拆除 |
[11:06] | I-I don’t have time to stop it. | 我没时间阻止爆炸 |
[11:08] | Felt pretty heroic at first, | 起初感觉挺英勇 |
[11:09] | but now I regret jumping in the van. | 但我现在后悔跳上车了 |
[11:11] | We’re in the middle of a business district. | 我们在商业区 |
[11:12] | There really isn’t a least-populated area. | 实在没有人少的地方 |
[11:14] | Mac, how much room do you need for the blast? | 小麦 爆炸会波及多大范围 |
[11:16] | Uh, okay, I’m looking at, uh, a pound and a half of NP10. | 这是680克的NP10 |
[11:19] | Let’s say two pounds to be safe, | 为了保险 就当是907克吧 |
[11:21] | so, pressure wave velosity 1300… | 压力乘以速度 那么是… |
[11:24] | Yeah, I don’t understand a word you’re saying, | 我听不懂 |
[11:26] | so you just let me know when to turn, okay? | 什么时候拐弯告诉我 |
[11:28] | At the current external temperature, I’d say air density | 以现在的室外温度 空气密度应该是 |
[11:30] | is approximately 1.27 kilograms per meter cubed… | 接近1.27千克每立方米 |
[11:34] | Yeah, uh, Mac, I don’t want to interrupt, | 小麦 我不想打断你 |
[11:35] | but there’s an alleyway coming up here on the right. | 但马上要开到右边的一条小巷了 |
[11:37] | Factor the shockwave into the Hopkinson-Cranz Scaling Law | 将冲击波计算进霍普金森-克兰茨标度律 |
[11:40] | and the minimum safe distance becomes… | 最小安全距离是 |
[11:41] | Mac! Alley?! | 小麦 巷子 |
[11:43] | Will that work? No! 200 feet! | -能行吗 -不行 60米 |
[11:44] | I need a space that’s 200 feet wide! | 我需要60米宽的空间 |
[11:46] | Got it! Next left. | 有了 下个路口左转 |
[11:47] | Wide street closed for repaving– should be empty. | 宽敞街道封闭铺路 应该是空的 |
[11:57] | Okay, everybody out, now! | 好了 都下车 快 |
[12:01] | Keep running! Don’t stop! | 跑 别停 |
[12:12] | Did we do it? | 成功了吗 |
[12:14] | I think we did it. | 应该是的 |
[12:15] | Nobody got hurt. | 没人受伤 |
[12:20] | Yeah, no body got hurt, but the blast cracked my rig. | 是啊 没人受伤 但炸毁了我的工具 |
[12:23] | The only proof Prior’s a terrorist is gone. | 普莱尔是恐怖分子的唯一证据没了 |
[12:27] | I don’t think they’re coming to thank us for saving their lives. | 他们应该不是来感谢我们救命的 |
[12:30] | Pretty sure they think we just set off a bomb in their capital. | 我们好像刚在他们的首都引爆了炸弹 |
[12:33] | Wait, so now they think we’re the terrorists? | 等等 他们以为我们是恐怖分子吗 |
[12:34] | Yeah, it looks like it. | 看来是的 |
[12:37] | – You guys got a plan, though, right? – Yeah. Run. | -你们有计划的吧 -有 跑 |
[12:49] | Remind me again why we don’t just grab a cop | 再说一遍 我们为什么不找个警察 |
[12:51] | and tell them the truth? | 说出实情 |
[12:52] | I mean, we’re not terrorists, | 我们不是恐怖分子 |
[12:53] | we’re secret agents from the U.S. | 我们是美国秘密特工 |
[12:55] | Operating in a foreign country without permission. | 没有获准的情况下在别国行动 |
[12:57] | Yeah, but this country’s our ally. | 是啊 但他们是我们的盟友 |
[12:58] | And you don’t spy on your allies. | 你不能监视你的盟友 |
[13:00] | So even if we could convince the cops | 即使我们能让警察相信 |
[13:01] | that we’re not terrorists, we’re still here illegally, | 我们不是恐怖分子 我们还是违法前来 |
[13:03] | so we’d still go to jail. | 我们还是会进监狱 |
[13:08] | Hey, Boze, I know you didn’t sign up for this, but don’t panic. | 博兹 我知道这跟你预期的不一样 别慌 |
[13:11] | Pretty sure we’re gonna get out of this just fine. | 我们应该能安然脱身 |
[13:13] | “Pretty sure”? | “应该能” |
[13:14] | Yeah, Bozer, relax, baby, relax. | 是啊 博兹 放松嘛 |
[13:17] | Yeah, Dalton: 7652. Longhorn. | 达尔顿 7652 长角牛 |
[13:19] | I’m looking at an explosion in Amsterdam. | 我正在看着阿姆斯特丹发生的爆炸 |
[13:23] | Tell me it wasn’t you. | 不是你们吧 |
[13:24] | No, no, everything’s fine. The mission’s fine. | 不不 一切都好 任务没问题 |
[13:26] | We got proof that Prior was working with the terrorists. | 我们拿到了普莱尔在跟恐怖分子合作的证据 |
[13:28] | There was just, uh… there was a little bomb in her purse | 只是… 她包里有个炸弹 |
[13:31] | that kind of exploded, destroying said proof | 炸弹爆炸了 毁了那个证据 |
[13:33] | and a bunch of buildings around it, | 还有周围的一些建筑 |
[13:34] | and everybody thinks that we did it. | 大家都以为是我们干的 |
[13:35] | That’s a long way from “Fine,” Jack. | 这跟”都好”差了十万八千里 杰克 |
[13:38] | You’re about to be in the middle of a very serious international incident. | 你们要深陷严重的国际事件了 |
[13:42] | I’m enacting emergency protocol. | 我要启动紧急预案 |
[13:44] | Sending exfil coordinates now. | 这就发送撤离坐标 |
[13:46] | On the bright side, we did confirm that Prior’s a traitor, | 好的一面是 我们证实了普莱尔叛变 |
[13:49] | and I don’t think that anyone got a good look at us. | 我觉得没有人看清楚我们了 |
[13:51] | Oh, I’d say they got a very good look at you. | 我觉得他们看得很清楚了 |
[13:54] | Dutch Intelligence just launched a nationwide search | 荷兰情报部刚开始全国范围内搜索 |
[13:57] | for four suspects matching your descriptions. | 四名跟你们特征相符的嫌犯 |
[14:00] | You know what will happen | 你们知道 |
[14:01] | if you get caught operating on Dutch soil. | 如果你们被逮到在荷兰境内行动会如何 |
[14:03] | – And that’s bad, right? – Very. | -不妙 是吧 -非常不妙 |
[14:05] | So get to exfil. Fast. | 立刻去撤离点 |
[14:19] | Now, I need to know who they are, | 我要知道他们是谁 |
[14:22] | who they’re working for, how they got into the country, | 他们为谁工作 他们如何入境的 |
[14:24] | and I need to know it yesterday. | 马上给我查出来 |
[14:27] | No match in our system or Interpol’s. | 我们和国际刑警的系统里都找不到 |
[14:29] | Then search for their faces | 那就在城市监控系统里 |
[14:30] | across the city’s surveillance network. | 搜他们的脸孔 |
[14:46] | – Got them. – Where are they? | -找到了 -他们在哪 |
[14:48] | Suspects just entered Zuiveringshal Park from the south. | 疑犯刚进入泽温河公园南门 |
[14:52] | Sounds like they’re everywhere. | 他们好像到处都是 |
[14:53] | Yeah, that’s ’cause they are. | 是啊 因为就是这样的 |
[14:55] | Stay close and keep your head down. | 跟紧 低头 |
[14:57] | Don’t we have like a… | 我们没有 |
[14:58] | a Phoenix safe house, somewhere to duck into? | 凤凰基金会安全屋什么的可躲吗 |
[14:59] | Those things take weeks to set up. | 那玩意要几周才能安排好 |
[15:01] | This was supposed to be a one-day observe-and-report. | 这本来是一日观察汇报任务的 |
[15:07] | Away… | 走 |
[15:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:19] | How’d they find us so fast? | 他们怎么这么快就找到我们的 |
[15:20] | Street cams. | 街头监控 |
[15:22] | I was hoping there wasn’t gonna be as many in the park. | 我还希望公园里不会有那么多呢 |
[15:33] | Jack, easy. He’s out. He’s out. | 杰克 放松 他昏过去了 |
[15:37] | Oh, sorry there, Frenchy. | 抱歉 小法 |
[15:37] | You’re gonna wake up with a headache. | 你醒来要头疼了 |
[15:38] | – He’s Dutch. – Yeah, whatever. Where’s his radio? | -他是荷兰人 -管他呢 他的无线电呢 |
[15:44] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[15:45] | Dutch Intelligence is using the video cameras | 荷兰情报部在用街头监控 |
[15:47] | to track our every move. | 追踪我们 |
[15:48] | When’d you learn to speak Dutch? | 你什么时候学会荷兰语的 |
[15:50] | Uh, it’s classified. Let’s boogie. | 机密 走吧 |
[15:53] | We searched the whole park. They’re not here. | 我们搜了整个公园 他们不在 |
[15:55] | – Sir? – You found them? | -长官 -找到了吗 |
[15:57] | Not their current location, | 不是他们现在的位置 |
[15:59] | but I found footage of them entering the country this morning. | 我找到了他们今早进入国境的影像 |
[16:03] | It’s a private airport in Schiphol. | 是史基浦机场的一个私人机场 |
[16:08] | That’s good work. | 干得好 |
[16:10] | I need a backstopped cover for our exfil pilot and his helicopter. | 给我一个给撤离飞行员和直升机的掩护身份 |
[16:14] | Doesn’t have to hold up forever. | 不需要能用很久 |
[16:15] | Just long enough to get Mac’s team | 只要足以让小麦的团队 |
[16:17] | through Dutch and German airspace. | 穿过荷兰和德国领空就行 |
[16:19] | Ma’am? I have the U.S. National security advisor | 长官 美国国家安全顾问 |
[16:21] | on the line for you. | 在找您 |
[16:22] | Okay, transfer it to my phone. | 好 接到我的电话上 |
[16:23] | Sorry, it’s not a phone call. | 抱歉 不是一通电话 |
[16:26] | Dutch Intelligence claims four Americans | 荷兰情报部称有四名美国人 |
[16:28] | detonated a car bomb two hours ago in Amsterdam. | 两小时前在阿姆斯特丹引爆了一枚汽车炸弹 |
[16:32] | I’ve reviewed the identities of the suspects, | 我查过了嫌犯身份 |
[16:34] | and they have all the earmarks of U.S. operatives. | 他们有美国特工的全部特征 |
[16:37] | But… before I ask if they belong to any of you, | 但是 我问他们是否属于你们任何人之前 |
[16:41] | let me remind you | 我想提醒你们 |
[16:43] | that it’s only a matter of time before they’re apprehended. | 他们迟早会被逮捕 |
[16:46] | And if an operative is caught spying on one of our allies, | 如果有特工被抓到监视我们的盟国 |
[16:50] | the consequences to your agency would be severe. | 你们的机构将承受严重的后果 |
[16:54] | So, now… | 好了 |
[16:56] | would anybody like to claim these people as agents? | 有人想承认他们是特工吗 |
[16:59] | The CIA has no affiliation with these four. | 中情局跟这四个人毫无关系 |
[17:02] | The DIA has no affiliation, ma’am. | 国防情报局与他们无关 长官 |
[17:04] | The NSA has no affiliation. | 国安局与他们无关 |
[17:10] | All right, exfil’s just around the corner. | 好吧 撤离点就在拐角了 |
[17:16] | – Where? – I don’t see the chopper, | -在哪 -没有直升机啊 |
[17:18] | so unless we’re leaving in Wonder Woman’s jet, | 除非我们要坐神奇女侠的飞机[隐形]走 |
[17:19] | we’re in the wrong spot. | 我们找错地方了 |
[17:21] | No. No, we’re right on top of the coordinates Matty sent. | 不不 我们就在马蒂发来的坐标上 |
[17:24] | So, maybe our pilot’s just late? | 或许是飞行员迟到了 |
[17:26] | Not likely. Our pilots know if they’re late, agents die. | 不会的 飞行员知道如果他们迟到 特工会死 |
[17:30] | What the hell was that? | 怎么回事 |
[17:31] | That would be our comms going dead. | 我们的通讯断了 |
[17:33] | Yeah, Dalton: 7652. Longhorn. | 达尔顿 7652 长角牛 |
[17:39] | No code-in, no comms, no exfil? | 不能代码接通 通讯中断 没有撤离 |
[17:43] | – We’ve been disavowed. – Disavowed? | -我们被抛弃了 -抛弃 |
[17:46] | Is that as bad as it sounds? | 这像听上去一样严重吗 |
[17:47] | So, on a scale from one to Cairo… | 那么 严重程度从1到开罗那次 |
[17:49] | It’s off the charts. | 爆表了 |
[17:50] | Bozer, Phoenix has completely abandoned us here. | 博兹 凤凰基金会已经抛弃了我们 |
[17:53] | Matty severed all ties. | 马蒂切断了联系 |
[17:54] | So we’re on our own in a country | 我们在一个大家把我们当做 |
[17:55] | where everyone thinks we’re terrorists? | 恐怖分子的国家里 只能靠自己吗 |
[17:57] | And no one’s coming to get us out? | 没人会来救我们了 |
[17:58] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:09] | I can’t believe Matty left us to be captured, thrown in prison. | 马蒂居然抛下我们 任我们被抓 进监狱 |
[18:12] | Phoenix has 44 more agents around the world undercover. | 凤凰基金会在全球有超过44个卧底特工 |
[18:15] | If they claimed us, it would have put their lives in danger | 他们承认我们 就会危及那些特工 |
[18:17] | and exposed the agency. | 并暴露我们的机构 |
[18:19] | Matty had to disavow us. It’s protocol. | 马蒂只能抛弃我们 这是按规行事 |
[18:20] | And what’s protocol for getting us re-avowed? | 那我们重新归队的规程是什么 |
[18:23] | I don’t know. This has never happened to me before. | 我不知道 我从未遇到过这种事 |
[18:25] | Yeah, me, neither. I knew a guy from The Farm who got disavowed. | 我也是 我认识一个被抛弃的特工 |
[18:28] | He ended up doing four years in a Chinese prison | 他最终在中国蹲了四年监狱 |
[18:30] | and still didn’t get to go home. | 到现在也不能回家 |
[18:32] | Ended up living in Shenzhen, | 最终住在深圳 |
[18:33] | working as one of them dudes who stands in line for people. | 做替人排队的 |
[18:36] | – Is that even a real job? – In Shenzhen, it is. | -有那样的工作吗 -在深圳有 |
[18:39] | So there’s a chance that we could never go home? | 那么我们可能永远回不了家 |
[18:41] | Well, what are we supposed to do? | 我们怎么办 |
[18:42] | Well, right now get off the street. | 现在 离开大街 |
[18:44] | Then we can worry about what happens next. | 然后再考虑下一步 |
[18:45] | Oh, you know what? Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 知道吗 等等 |
[18:47] | I think I know somebody who can help us out. Come on. | 我好像认识能帮忙的人 走 |
[18:54] | Hey, honey. How you do… | 亲爱的 你怎么… |
[18:57] | Eight years ago, I was here with the CIA | 八年前 我跟中情局 |
[18:58] | on an undercover op– Jena was part of my cover… | 来这里执行卧底任务 珍娜是我卧底身份的… |
[19:07] | I know, I-I know. Honey, I know. | 我知道 亲爱的 我知道 |
[19:08] | I hear you, and I’ll explain everything. | 是这样 我会解释的 |
[19:10] | Okay, can we go inside and-and talk, just… for a second? | 我们能进去谈谈吗 |
[19:16] | You speak Dutch and you speak French? | 你会说荷兰语还有法语吗 |
[19:18] | Neither. I’m fluent in supermodel. | 都不会 我会说超模语 |
[19:21] | Who are your friends? | 你的朋友都是谁 |
[19:24] | Bozer. Really cool. He’s the gaffer. | 博兹 很酷的 他是大佬 |
[19:27] | Riley’s the stylist. | 莱丽是造型师 |
[19:28] | And twisted steel and sex appeal, | 性感硬汉 |
[19:30] | that’s the model, old blue eyes right there, Mac. | 蓝眼睛模特 这是小麦 |
[19:33] | If we could just come in and catch up, | 我们能不能进去叙叙旧 |
[19:35] | for a minute, please? | 就一会儿 |
[19:37] | You look great. | 你好美 |
[19:40] | Hey, listen, listen. | 听着 |
[19:41] | I’m a fashion photographer from Miami, | 我是迈阿密来的时尚摄影师 |
[19:43] | you guys are my team, | 你们是我的团队 |
[19:44] | I hate oysters, and my name is Bryce Villanova. You got it? | 我讨厌牡蛎 我叫布莱斯·维拉诺瓦 记住了 |
[19:48] | After you, Bryce. | 你先请 布莱斯 |
[19:58] | I-I don’t know. I just went out for breakfast one morning, | 我不知道 我有天出去吃早餐 |
[20:00] | and I kind of kept walking. | 我就走丢了 |
[20:05] | Because I was getting scared about how I felt about you, Jen. | 因为我对你的感情开始让我害怕了 珍 |
[20:08] | You know how I feel about you, babe. | 你知道我对你的感情的 亲爱的 |
[20:11] | I know we’ve been cut off by our own government | 我知道我们被我们自己的政府抛弃了 |
[20:13] | and the whole world thinks we’re terrorists, but… | 全世界都以为我们是恐怖分子 但是 |
[20:16] | this is amazing. | 这好精彩 |
[20:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:21] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[20:24] | I think it just hasn’t hit me yet. | 我觉得我还没反过劲儿来 |
[20:27] | It’s hitting Bozer pretty hard, though. | 但是博兹挺受打击 |
[20:31] | If they knew we were here, they’d be up here already. | 如果他们知道我们在这儿 就会围上来了 |
[20:35] | I feel like an idiot. | 我觉得好傻 |
[20:36] | I just wanted a taste of being a hero. | 我就是想尝尝当英雄的滋味 |
[20:39] | But this, this isn’t like the movies. | 但这个情况 可不像电影里 |
[20:42] | No. | 是啊 |
[20:43] | – But it’s a good thing. – Why is that? | -但这是好事 -为什么 |
[20:45] | Well, in a movie, the ending’s already written. | 电影里 结局都已经写好 |
[20:49] | In real life, if you just stay calm… | 在现实生活中 你如果冷静 |
[20:52] | think… | 好好思考 |
[20:54] | you can find a way out of anything. | 就可以破解任何困局 |
[20:58] | At least that’s… the way it’s always worked before. | 至少 以前总是这样的 |
[21:00] | Okay, I think I smoothed things out with Jenaveev. | 好了 我好像把珍娜维哄好了 |
[21:06] | Well, you know, for the most part, anyway. | 差不多吧 |
[21:08] | I don’t blame the woman, Jack. | 我不怪那姑娘 杰克 |
[21:10] | Hey, look, I know I should’ve told her | 我知道 我早该告诉她 |
[21:11] | I was an international spy years ago, | 我是个国际间谍 |
[21:13] | but what do you want me to do, put her life in jeopardy? | 但我还能怎么办 让她有生命危险吗 |
[21:15] | So instead, you lie to her, sleep with her, | 所以你决定骗她 跟她上床 |
[21:17] | and then leave the moment your assignment is over? | 然后你的任务一结束就离开吗 |
[21:19] | You want change for that two cents’ worth? | 你就不能改个说法吗 |
[21:22] | Yeah, what are you laughing at? | 你笑什么 |
[21:23] | Well, she’s right. | 她说得对 |
[21:24] | What happened happened. | 事情就是那样 |
[21:25] | Okay? I don’t see anybody | 好吗 没有人 |
[21:27] | throwing a moral compass at James Bond. | 跟詹姆斯·邦德讲道德啊 |
[21:29] | Just ’cause I go out | 就因为 |
[21:30] | and I lasso a golden unicorn on assignment, | 我执行任务时套到个漂亮妹子 |
[21:33] | all of a sudden I’m the Evil George Clooney? | 我就突然成邪恶版乔治·克鲁尼了 |
[21:34] | Clooney’s married. | 克鲁尼结婚了 |
[21:36] | To a brilliant attorney. | 娶了一个厉害的律师 |
[21:37] | Yeah, well, he hopped on a lot of lily pads | 他安顿下来之前 |
[21:39] | before he settled on that one. | 可是没少拈花惹草 |
[21:40] | Now, look, my past is the past. | 我的过去 过去了 |
[21:42] | All right? | 好吗 |
[21:44] | What’s our next move? | 接下来怎么办 |
[21:45] | I think we have to run. | 我们得跑了 |
[21:46] | Our prints are all over that van, and the only proof | 车里到处是我们的指纹 而我们没做此事的 |
[21:48] | – we didn’t do this is gone. – You just want to give up and go? | -唯一证据也没了 -你想放弃逃跑吗 |
[21:50] | Better than prison– especially Dutch prison. | 总比蹲监狱强 尤其是荷兰监狱 |
[21:52] | 20 to life eating pickled herring? No, thank you. | 二十年年到无期 吃腌青鱼 算了 |
[21:54] | Pickled herring is gnarly. | 腌青鱼很糙的 |
[21:55] | Besides, the whole country already thinks we’re terrorists; | 再说 全国人民都当我们是恐怖分子了 |
[21:58] | let’s just bounce. | 我们跑吧 |
[22:06] | Not the entire country. | 还不至于全国人民都知道 |
[22:07] | We just need Olivia Prior to admit that she did this and not us. | 只要让奥利维亚·普莱尔承认是她做的就行了 |
[22:10] | How? Without Phoenix’s help, | 怎么做 没了凤凰基金会的援助 |
[22:12] | even running a phone tap is risky. | 监听电话都很危险 |
[22:14] | Well, then we’ll just have to meet Olivia Prior in person. | 那我们只好亲自见见奥利维亚·普莱尔了 |
[22:16] | Oh, yeah, that sounds way less risky. | 听起来是”安全”多了 |
[22:18] | She’s a member of parliament, Mac. | 她是国会议员 小麦 |
[22:20] | How we gonna get anywhere near her without those cameras seeing us? | 我们怎么能避开那么多监控接近她 |
[22:23] | Then we’ll just have to make sure the cameras don’t see our faces. | 只要确保监控看不到我们的脸就行 |
[22:27] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[22:29] | So, what do you say, Bryce? | 你觉得怎么样 布莱斯 |
[22:30] | Think that golden unicorn held onto any of your old gear? | 那位漂亮妹子会不会还留着你的旧物 |
[22:33] | Who’s Bryce? | 布莱斯是谁 |
[22:36] | What? | 什么 |
[22:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:44] | Hey. Find that camera gear. | 找找有没有相机 |
[22:46] | Yeah, yeah, okay. | 是 遵命 |
[23:11] | So, humans can only see visible light, | 人眼只能看到可见光 |
[23:13] | but cameras can see visible and infrared. | 但相机除了可见光 还能看到红外线 |
[23:16] | That’s why they can boost images in low light and at night. | 所以能在夜晚和弱光下 提高图像质量 |
[23:19] | So, with some of these LEDs from these TV remotes | 所以把这些遥控器上的LED灯 |
[23:22] | hidden inside of some of Jenaveev’s many sunglasses, | 装到珍娜维这些墨镜上 |
[23:25] | the Dutch should be seeing stars. How do I look? | 荷兰人就会被闪瞎 怎么样 |
[23:29] | – Oh, yeah, you’re in business. – Nice. | -非常成功 -好 |
[23:31] | Okay, well, that fools facial recognition, | 这能骗过面部识别软件 |
[23:33] | but how long before someone watching the feed | 但总会有人盯着显示屏 |
[23:35] | notices four people walking around with halos for faces? | 等他们注意到四个脸上发光的人要多久 |
[23:37] | Not long. That’s why we have to move quick. | 用不了多久 所以我们必须行动迅速 |
[23:42] | Yeah, these don’t quite have the sleek lines | 我一般喜欢圆形的镜框 |
[23:45] | I prefer in my eyewear, but… I can make ’em work. | 虽然这副不是 但我也能戴 |
[23:50] | I’m not going, am I? | 我不能去了 是吧 |
[23:52] | This could get real bad real fast. | 这次行动稍有不慎 后果很严重 |
[23:54] | Matty would’ve never sent you on this mission | 如果马蒂知道会发展成这样 |
[23:55] | if she knew it would turn out like this. | 她绝不会派你出任务的 |
[23:57] | But I’m here now, all right? | 可我已经来了 |
[23:58] | I mean, what if it does go bad fast? | 万一真的是”严重的后果”怎么办 |
[24:00] | What if y’all leave me here and don’t come back? | 万一你们回不来 留我一个人在这里 |
[24:01] | Then at least you’ll still be alive. | 至少你还会活着 |
[24:03] | Promise me you’ll listen to me this time | 答应我 这次听我的 |
[24:05] | and just stay here and safe. | 留在这 别出事 |
[24:07] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[24:10] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[24:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | Well, it looks like your little glasses | 看来你的墨镜小伎俩 |
[24:20] | are doing their thing, Sizzlean. | 确实很有用 超模警官 |
[24:22] | No alerts. | 没有警报 |
[24:23] | All quiet on the Western Front. | 西部战线一片寂静 |
[24:24] | Yeah, well, Western Front’s actually about | 其实西部战线离这里 |
[24:27] | – 250 miles from here, but… – What? | -还有大概250英里 -是吗 |
[24:30] | Yeah, I guess it’s not really time for a geography lesson, is it? | 是的 但现在不是科普地里的时候吧 |
[24:33] | No, not really. | 确实 |
[24:34] | Need to send Riley the all-clear. | 给莱丽个安全信号 |
[24:39] | All right, Olivia, here’s hoping you’re not running late today. | 好 奥利维亚 希望你今天别迟到 |
[24:46] | – So, disavowed, huh? – Yeah. | -被组织抛弃了 -是的 |
[24:50] | Not my favorite. | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[24:51] | And I know this gig doesn’t last forever, | 我知道这行做不了太久 |
[24:53] | but I always thought I’d get shot | 但我一直以为我会中枪身亡 |
[24:54] | or hit by a missile or fall into a nuclear reactor– | 被导弹轰死 或者掉到核反应堆里 |
[24:57] | some real blaze-of-glory stuff, you know? | 至少死也死得光荣 |
[25:00] | But having my career end like this, it’s… | 但就这样结束… |
[25:02] | Well, it’s kind of embarrassing. | 也太难堪了 |
[25:04] | It’s embarrassing and it’s temporary. | 是难堪 但不会就这样结束 |
[25:06] | We’ll fix this. | 我们会解决的 |
[25:07] | What if we can’t? | 如果解决不了呢 |
[25:08] | We’ve been through worse. | 更糟的我们都经历了 |
[25:10] | Riley’s been taking care of herself since she was 16; | 莱丽十六岁就能独立生活了 |
[25:12] | it’s Bozer I’m worried about. | 我担心的是博兹 |
[25:14] | If anything happens to him, I can’t forgive myself. | 如果他出什么事 我不能原谅自己 |
[25:15] | No. Now, hey, I’m sure he’s hanging in. | 不会的 我相信他会没事的 |
[25:18] | She wouldn’t have sent him in | 如果他自己都照顾不好 |
[25:20] | if he couldn’t handle himself, you know that. | 马蒂也不会派他来 |
[25:21] | She hasn’t known Bozer as long as I have. | 她不像我那么了解博兹 |
[25:24] | You can’t look at this with old eyes. | 你应该改改看法了 |
[25:26] | Okay? He’s been through a lot in the last few months. | 他过去几个月经历了那么多 |
[25:28] | He’s not the same old Bozer; he’s a new Bozer. | 已经不是原来那个博兹了 |
[25:31] | He might surprise you. | 没准会给你惊喜 |
[25:32] | Hell, he might just surprise all of us. | 没准会让我们都眼前一亮 |
[25:36] | It’s really hard to take you seriously with those glasses on. | 你戴这幅墨镜 我严肃不起来 |
[25:39] | Is it? Well, do your best. | 是吗 你就克制一下吧 |
[25:43] | That’s the signal. Left shoe. | 她发信号了 系左脚鞋带 |
[25:45] | Prior’s on her way. | 普莱尔要来了 |
[25:47] | Here. Put it there. | 来 放这里 |
[25:51] | All right, here she comes, here she comes. | 好 她来了 来了 |
[26:02] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[26:08] | Hello, Olivia. | 你好 奥利维亚 |
[26:09] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴又见面了 |
[26:11] | Let’s take a ride. | 一起兜个风吧 |
[26:15] | We were there, Olivia. We saw you. | 我们在现场 奥利维亚 我们看到你了 |
[26:17] | Just admit you were in on the attack. | 就承认你参与袭击了吧 |
[26:18] | I didn’t know there was a bomb there, not until I got there. | 我到了那边 才知道有炸弹 |
[26:22] | – I swear. – Drop the act, Olivia. | -我发誓 -别演了 奥利维亚 |
[26:23] | The CIA already knows you’ve been working with terrorists. | 中情局已经知道你在和恐怖分子合作了 |
[26:26] | Terrorists? No. | 恐怖分子 没有 |
[26:28] | I would never. | 我绝不会那样做 |
[26:30] | I only went there because of the photos. | 我去那里是因为那些照片 |
[26:32] | What photos? | 什么照片 |
[26:35] | A few weeks ago… | 几个周前 |
[26:37] | someone sent me photos of me with another man. | 有人给我寄了我和一个男人的照片 |
[26:41] | You need to understand, I love my husband… | 你们要明白 我爱我丈夫… |
[26:42] | An affair? Huh? That’s what you’re gonna tell us? | 婚外情吗 这就是你想说的 |
[26:44] | That’s what got you blackmailed by terrorists? | 因为这个被恐怖分子要挟了 |
[26:46] | It is the truth. | 我说的是真的 |
[26:48] | They were gonna post the photos online | 他们说要把照片发到网上 |
[26:50] | if I wouldn’t do exactly what they told me. Here. | 除非我照他们说的做 你看 |
[26:57] | They told me to go to the cafe. I went. | 他们说让我去咖啡馆 我去了 |
[27:00] | I thought they were going to ask me for money. | 我以为他们是想管我要钱 |
[27:02] | I thought they were going to tell me to vote against | 我以为他们是想让我 |
[27:04] | the upcoming referendum. I… | 投票反对全民公投 我… |
[27:07] | Okay, so if that’s why she went to the cafe, | 好吧 如果她去咖啡馆是因为这件事 |
[27:09] | then everything Matty told us, all the CIA intel, was wrong. | 那马蒂给的中情局情报 就都是假的 |
[27:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:14] | I’ve seen the pictures, I want to believe you, | 我看到照片了 我想相信你 |
[27:16] | but you need to go back | 但你得回去 |
[27:17] | and explain everything exactly how it happened. | 把事情一五一十地解释清楚 |
[27:19] | A waiter gave me the phone, | 当时一个服务生把电话递给我 |
[27:22] | and there was a man on the phone, | 电话那头是个男人 |
[27:23] | and he told me, get the purse from the planter box, | 他让我从花坛里把提包拿出来 |
[27:27] | carry it down the street, | 拎到街上去 |
[27:28] | and then when I see someone follow me, drop it and run. | 如果看到有人跟踪 就扔下提包赶紧跑 |
[27:31] | Wait a second, when someone follows you? | 等等 他说”如果有人跟踪” |
[27:33] | Yes. | 对 |
[27:34] | So the man on the phone knew that we were going to be there. | 打电话的人知道我们会去那里 |
[27:39] | I think I know why the CIA intel was bad. | 我好像知道为什么中情局情报不准了 |
[27:41] | – Why? – We were set up. | -为什么 -我们中圈套了 |
[27:44] | Hang on, now. That would… that would have to mean | 等等 那就意味着… |
[27:46] | somebody manipulated the CIA | 有人耍手段 误导中情局 |
[27:48] | and gift-wrapped this mission for us. | 故意把这个任务派给我们 |
[27:49] | Who could do something like that? | 谁有能力这么做 |
[27:52] | When the man first contacted you about the photos… | 那个男人第一次联系你说照片时… |
[27:54] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[27:55] | The first call wasn’t from the man. | 第一次打电话的不是那个男的 |
[27:58] | The first call was from the woman. | 第一次是个女人打来的 |
[28:00] | She called herself Pop. | 她自称为”脆” |
[28:02] | Pop? | “脆” |
[28:03] | As in “Snap, Crackle, Pop,” | “香 酥 脆”的”脆”吗 |
[28:05] | Rice Krispies, or…? | 脆米花吗还是… |
[28:05] | I don’t think she was referring to the cereal. | 我觉得她不是指这个意思 |
[28:08] | Pop is Dutch word. | “脆”是个荷兰词 |
[28:09] | And in English, it means “chrysalis.” | 翻译成英语 意为”蝶蛹” |
[28:13] | Chrysalis? | 蝶蛹 |
[28:14] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:15] | Positive. | 确定 |
[28:16] | – Patricia Thornton. – Who is she? | -帕特丽夏·索顿 -她是谁 |
[28:17] | Up until a couple of months ago, | 几个月前 |
[28:19] | when she was arrested for treason… | 她因叛国罪被捕 |
[28:22] | our boss. | 我们以前的上司 |
[28:31] | We’ll be in the next room if you need anything, okay? | 我们就在隔壁 有需要尽管开口 |
[28:39] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[28:40] | She’s just a member of parliament that we kidnapped. | 只是个被我们绑架的国会议员 |
[28:43] | If you don’t believe me, go ask her. | 如果你不相信 可以去问她 |
[28:45] | Maybe I will. | 说不定我真会去 |
[28:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:48] | Olivia has agreed to stay put | 奥利维亚答应待在这儿 |
[28:49] | until we figure out what to do with her. | 直到我们想好拿她怎么办 |
[28:50] | Any luck confirming her story? | 找到能证实她说法的证据了吗 |
[28:52] | Yes and no. | 找是找到了 |
[28:53] | The blackmail photos were sent from an untraceable e-mail. | 不过勒索照片的发件地址无法追踪 |
[28:54] | 按我们说的做 不然就把照片发到网上 | |
[28:55] | But the encryption key does match the one Thornton used | 但密钥确实与索顿化名蝶蛹 |
[28:57] | while selling state secrets as Chrysalis. | 用于出卖国家机密的密钥相同 |
[28:59] | So even though we know Thornton set us up, | 所以即使我们知道是索顿设的圈套 |
[29:02] | we can’t prove it. | 我们也无法证明 |
[29:03] | She must have put all this in place months ago | 她肯定几月前就设计好了这一切 |
[29:05] | as a contingency plan; | 作为应急计划 |
[29:06] | that way, if we start talking, | 一旦我们揭露她的身份 |
[29:08] | she drops all that fake intel on Olivia. | 她就放出虚假情报 把我们引向奥利维亚 |
[29:10] | Next thing you know, we’re all killed in a bomb blast. | 然后我们就都会被炸弹炸死 |
[29:12] | It was just luck we outed her before she could do it. | 我们先她一步没被炸死 纯属走运 |
[29:15] | Yeah, but by then, | 不过我们抓到她时 |
[29:16] | revenge is as easy as a phone call from prison. | 只要在监狱打一通电话 就能报复我们 |
[29:18] | She had us checkmated before we even left for Amsterdam. | 来阿姆斯特丹之前 她就先一步棋把我们将死了 |
[29:30] | Every file with intel on MacGyver, Jack, Riley and Bozer | 所有涉及四人情报的文件 |
[29:32] | has been destroyed, plus the backups. | 包括备份 均已销毁 |
[29:34] | So the only digital proof tying them to Phoenix | 那么唯一证明他们隶属凤凰基金会的证据 |
[29:36] | is on my tablet. | 就在我的平板上 |
[29:37] | Then you should delete those files fast. | 您得尽快删除那些文件 |
[29:39] | Dutch Intelligence just discovered | 荷兰情报局刚刚发现 |
[29:41] | that they made a call after the bombing. | 他们在爆炸后打过一通电话 |
[29:43] | They’re trying to piece together fragments of the call, | 荷兰方面正尝试复原通话内容 |
[29:44] | which included a woman’s voice. | 里面出现了一个女人的声音 |
[29:47] | You mean my voice. | 我的声音 |
[29:49] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[29:49] | And if they can reconstruct that call, | 如果他们复原了通话内容 |
[29:51] | it could lead right back to us. | 矛头会直接指向我们 |
[29:54] | Andie, unless you’d like to be | 安迪 如果你不想成为 |
[29:56] | an accessory to violating the Espionage Act, | 违反反间谍法的同谋 |
[29:59] | I suggest you leave. Now. | 最好现在就离开这里 |
[30:15] | Do you recognize my voice? | 听出我是谁了吧 |
[30:18] | Good. Then you remember I saved your ass in Myanmar. | 很好 还记得我在缅甸救了你一命吧 |
[30:22] | Time to return the favor. | 是时候还人情了 |
[30:25] | I got it. | 我有办法了 |
[30:25] | Why don’t we just track the source of the CIA’s intel, | 我们可以追踪中情局的情报来源 |
[30:28] | leak that right back to Thornton. | 曝光索顿的阴谋 |
[30:30] | Yeah, that sounds great, Jack, | 听起来不错 杰克 |
[30:31] | but we need Phoenix’s support for every single bit of it. | 但必须有凤凰基金会的帮助才行 |
[30:33] | I say we march Olivia into a police station | 要我说 就把奥利维亚押到警局 |
[30:35] | and make her tell her story. | 让她把事情讲清楚 |
[30:36] | Only problem with that is | 唯一的问题是 |
[30:37] | no one’s gonna believe her without any hard evidence. | 没有真凭实据 没人会相信她 |
[30:49] | It’s for you, Mac. | 给你的 小麦 |
[30:59] | They’re gone. | 人不见了 |
[31:03] | How could somebody know where to find us? | 怎么会有人知道我们在这里 |
[31:05] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[31:07] | This might be another “Gift” from Thornton. | 这也许是索顿送给我们的又一个”礼包” |
[31:12] | Looks like a note. | 似乎是张字条 |
[31:23] | “7652. Longhorn. | “7652 长角牛 |
[31:25] | Sorry I can’t do more, | 抱歉我能做的有限 |
[31:27] | but you can help yourselves.” | 但你们可以自救” |
[31:28] | That’s my code-in. | 那是我的代号 |
[31:29] | Matty must have sent that. | 一定是马蒂寄来的 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:32] | It’s a dossier on the deputy director of Dutch Intelligence, | 这是荷兰情报局副局长哈兰·沃尔夫的档案 |
[31:34] | Harlan Wolff, blueprints of the building where he works, | 还有情报局的建筑结构图 |
[31:37] | and the details of their domestic surveillance program. | 以及他们国内监控计划的详细情况 |
[31:39] | Why would Matty send us info on the people hunting us? | 马蒂为什么要把追查者的信息寄给我们 |
[31:41] | Probably trying to get us out of the country. | 可能是想帮我们逃出荷兰 |
[31:43] | Besides, it’s always good to know who you’re running from. | 了解追查者的信息也对我们有利 |
[31:45] | “You can help yourselves.” | “你们可以自救” |
[31:46] | If Matty risked her entire career sending this, | 如果马蒂冒着丢饭碗的风险寄来了这个 |
[31:49] | then it’s got to do more than just help us turn tail and run. | 那这些信息一定不仅仅能助我们逃跑 |
[31:51] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[31:52] | According to these memos, | 根据备忘录所说 |
[31:53] | Dutch Intelligence records all domestic calls, | 荷兰情报局会记录所有国内通话 |
[31:55] | archives all CCTV video, | 将所有监控录像存档 |
[31:56] | 此份蜂窝数据将在总部的服务器群存储并备份 此外 荷兰境内还有例如监控录像的电子检测等手段 | |
[31:57] | and scoops up every bit of data transmitted within the country to… | 检索出国内传输的所有数据… |
[32:02] | Okay, you’re getting the same look in your eye | 好了 你现在的眼神 |
[32:04] | that he gets when you’re about to say… | 跟他想到点子时的眼神一样 |
[32:07] | I know how to clear our names. | 我知道该如何洗清我们的罪名了 |
[32:08] | Yeah, something like that. | 对 就是类似这种话 |
[32:12] | Back at the cafe, | 当时在咖啡馆 |
[32:13] | I was disguising the signals of our comms and wireless cameras | 我将我们的通讯设备和无线摄像机的信号 |
[32:16] | as normal cell traffic routed through towers | 伪装成经由荷兰当地通讯运营商基站的 |
[32:18] | of a local Dutch telecom. | 普通手机通讯信号 |
[32:19] | Okay, now you’re just using big words | 你现在这样就像他平时 |
[32:20] | that nobody else understands, like he does. | 净挑些别人听不懂的高端词说 |
[32:22] | That video we lost… | 我们损失的录像 |
[32:24] | I was routing it through local cell towers. | 我是通过当地基站传输的 |
[32:25] | Matty just told us Intel saves all cellular data. | 马蒂刚告诉我们情报局会备份所有蜂窝数据 |
[32:28] | So, if we can get you into Dutch Intelligence HQ, then… | 我们要是能把你送入荷兰情报局总部 |
[32:32] | I might be able to reconstruct the video that clears our names. | 我也许能将洗清我们罪名的视频数据恢复 |
[32:36] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[32:36] | Yeah, I love the enthusiasm, | 有热情固然很好 |
[32:38] | but you’re forgetting we’re fugitives here | 但别忘了 我们现在是逃犯 |
[32:40] | talking about breaking into a building | 想要想闯入的地方 |
[32:42] | full of spies who are looking for us. | 充满着在搜寻我们的间谍 |
[32:44] | The last time I checked, | 据我所知 |
[32:45] | the only one that’s cool wearing his sunglasses inside | 室内戴墨镜 还能戴出范儿的人 |
[32:47] | is Jack Nicholson. | 只有杰克·尼科尔森 |
[32:49] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[32:51] | Can’t walk in there wearing these faces. | 我们不能用本来的样子进去 |
[32:56] | But luckily, we have a friend who can help us make new ones. | 但幸运的是 有朋友能帮我们”换张脸” |
[33:01] | Bozer. | 博兹 |
[33:02] | Can you make good enough prosthetics | 你能不能做出一些假面 |
[33:03] | to fool the facial recognition | 足以骗过面部识别系统 |
[33:05] | and get us into that building? | 让我们进入总部 |
[33:07] | Oh, I-I don’t know, Mac. | 我说不好 小麦 |
[33:08] | They’d have to be good. | 要很好的那种才行 |
[33:10] | Like, really good. Like, maybe my best work. | 特别好的那种 也许我得发挥出最好的水平 |
[33:12] | Not maybe… they would have to be your best work. | 不是也许 你一定得发挥出最好的水平 |
[33:14] | We’d all have to be on our A-games. | 我们都必须拿出最佳水准 |
[33:17] | We’re not Phoenix agents anymore, | 我们不再是凤凰特工了 |
[33:18] | so no one’s giving orders. | 因此没有人给我们下命令 |
[33:20] | We’ll all have to be on board. | 我们得一起齐心协力 |
[33:23] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[33:26] | Yeah, whatever. | 好吧 算上我 |
[33:27] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[33:29] | Let me make sure I fully understand our options. | 我理一理我们目前的选择 |
[33:31] | Option one… flee Amsterdam | 选项一 逃离阿姆斯特丹 |
[33:34] | and most likely run for the rest of our lives. | 很可能余生都要四处逃命 |
[33:37] | Or… | 或者 |
[33:39] | option two… | 选项二 |
[33:41] | you all put your trust in me… | 你们都指望我 |
[33:44] | and we may end up in jail today. | 而我们有可能今天都会被抓入狱 |
[33:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:54] | Let’s do this. | 就这么干吧 |
[34:10] | Testing one, two. Hey, Mac, it’s your pal Jack here. | 测试通讯 小麦 我是你兄弟 杰克 |
[34:13] | But I guess you already knew that. | 但你应该已经知道了 |
[34:15] | Hold on, let me start again. | 等等 我重来一遍 |
[34:15] | Okay, if you’re listening to this, | 如果你在听这个 |
[34:17] | you’ve made it past security, so… | 意味着你已经通过安检了 |
[34:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:27] | Now we’ll just need some gelatin blocks, | 现在我们只需要一些明胶块 |
[34:29] | liquid latex and plasteline. | 液态乳胶和油泥 |
[34:30] | We can’t get any of those things, remember? No Phoenix. | 我们搞不到这些东西了 没有凤凰基金会帮忙了 |
[34:33] | Well, how am I supposed to do what I do | 既然我没有需要的东西 |
[34:35] | without the stuff that I do it with? | 我该怎么做要做的事 |
[34:36] | – We’ll just have to… – Improvise. | -我们只能… -即兴发挥 |
[34:54] | This stuff won’t hold up like my normal work. | 这些东西维持不了多长时间 |
[34:56] | Y’all are gonna have to move quick. | 你们得动作快点 |
[34:58] | Well, it wouldn’t be a mission | 要不是生死时限 |
[34:59] | if we weren’t on an impossible timeline. | 也就不算什么任务了 |
[35:02] | Man, I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[35:04] | Is the field always this… | 但是出外勤总是这样… |
[35:05] | Crazy? Yeah. | 疯狂吗 没错 |
[35:08] | Always. | 总是这样 |
[35:10] | On my worst days, I’ve nearly died alone. | 情况最糟时 我差点一个人殉职 |
[35:14] | On my best days, I’ve saved hundreds of lives, | 情况最好时 我救下了上百条性命 |
[35:15] | and no one even knew I was there. | 而没人知道我去过那里 |
[35:18] | It’s just the job. | 这工作就是这样 |
[35:20] | Before this, all I wanted was to go on a real mission. | 这之前 我一直想执行真正的任务 |
[35:24] | Now… I’d do anything to be back at the Phoenix | 现在 为了回到凤凰和那该死的机器人说话 |
[35:27] | talking to that damn robot. | 让我干什么都行 |
[35:29] | Some people are meant for this job. | 有些人生来就适合做这份工作 |
[35:32] | Most aren’t. | 大部分人不是 |
[35:34] | If this plan works… | 如果计划成功了 |
[35:37] | that’s for you to decide for yourself. | 你可以自己决定是否适合 |
[35:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[35:43] | Let’s glue some processed food to your face. | 把加工食品粘到你们脸上吧 |
[35:45] | All right. | 好 |
[35:47] | Okay. How about that? | 好了 感觉怎么样 |
[35:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:58] | I.D. badges worked like a charm. | 身份牌没有任何问题 |
[36:00] | Now time for the real test. | 现在该进行真正的测试了 |
[36:10] | No alarms, no guards… yay, Bozer. | 警报没响 没有守卫 好样的 博兹 |
[36:15] | Testing one, two. | 测试通讯 |
[36:16] | Hey, Mac, it’s your pal Jack here. | 小麦 我是你兄弟 杰克 |
[36:18] | But I guess you already knew that. | 但你应该已经知道了 |
[36:20] | Hold on, let me start again. | 等等 我重来一遍 |
[36:21] | Okay, if you’re listening to this, | 如果你在听这个 |
[36:22] | you’ve made it past security, | 意味着你已经通过安检了 |
[36:24] | so you’re gonna hang a louie at the end of this hallway. | 接着在走廊尽头左转 |
[36:26] | And since we don’t dare | 由于我们不敢 |
[36:27] | transmit signals into the freaky-deaky Dutch HQ, | 向这可怕的荷兰总部内传输信号 |
[36:31] | I made you this Jack-on-tape to help you find your way. | 我给你录了音帮你找到方向 |
[36:34] | All you got to do is follow my instructions | 我根据马蒂发来的平面图作出了说明 |
[36:36] | based on the blueprints Matty sent, | 你只需跟着我的指令走即可 |
[36:37] | and hopefully you won’t get caught | 希望你不会被抓 |
[36:39] | or, you know, shot to death or… No, no, no, wait a minute. | 或者中枪身亡 不不不 等一下 |
[36:42] | That sounded bad. I’m gonna start over again. | 这么说不太好 我重新说 |
[36:44] | Okay, take three. | 第三次录音 |
[36:55] | That was good timing. | 时机掐得真准 |
[36:56] | Jack was about to start narrating | 杰克都要准备开始加旁白 |
[36:58] | Willie Nelson’s CD jacket as a surprise bonus track. | 把威利·纳尔逊的单曲作为附赠曲目了 |
[37:02] | Now let’s just hope Dutch Intelligence’s | 希望荷兰情报部的数据采集 |
[37:04] | data mining scooped up the video we need. | 采集到了我们需要的视频 |
[37:11] | So radio silence from here on out? | 现在开始无法联络了吗 |
[37:13] | Yeah. Yeah, as long as the radio’s quiet, | 没错 只要通讯器没声音 |
[37:15] | everything’s fine. | 那就一切正常 |
[37:21] | Wait, wait. Don’t wipe your face. | 等等 别擦脸 |
[37:23] | Sorry, but you’re gonna wipe a piece of it off. | 抱歉 但你这样会把假体擦掉的 |
[37:26] | Bozer said time would be a factor– I just, | 博兹说这是有时限的 我只是… |
[37:28] | I thought we had more of it. | 我以为我们会有更多时间 |
[37:29] | Guess he wasn’t counting | 看来他没把 |
[37:29] | on how much heat these servers put out. | 这些服务器散发的热量考虑在内 |
[37:31] | Once our faces melt off, they’re gonna know we’re here. | 一旦我们的假面熔化 他们就会发现我们 |
[37:33] | How much time do you need? | 你需要多长时间 |
[37:34] | Best guess, ten minutes. | 最快也要十分钟 |
[37:36] | I don’t think we have that long. | 我们没那么多时间了 |
[38:03] | Longhorn. | “长角牛” |
[38:04] | Blackhat needs more time. It’s about to get ugly. | “黑帽子”需要更多时间 情况要不妙了 |
[38:06] | Get the scientist to safety. Over. | 带”科学家”去安全的地方 完毕 |
[38:09] | Copy that. Let’s go. | 收到 我们走 |
[38:11] | Scientist? What’s he talking about? | “科学家” 他在说什么 |
[38:12] | Scientists work in a lab, Bozer. He’s talking about you. | “科学家”在实验室里工作 博兹 他说的是你 |
[38:14] | He wants me to get you out of the country right now. Let’s go. | 他想让我立刻把你带离这个国家 走吧 |
[38:16] | Man, whatever, man. I got them into that building, | 我才不听呢 我把他们弄进大楼 |
[38:17] | I’m getting them out. | 我也会把他们弄出来 |
[38:19] | Scientist will buy blackhat time. | “科学家”会为”黑帽子”争取时间 |
[38:21] | Wh-What… | 你… |
[38:22] | – What are you gonna do? – Improvise. | -你打算怎么做 -即兴发挥 |
[38:25] | Boze… | 博兹 |
[38:26] | Bozer! | 博兹 |
[38:27] | No, what-what’s he doing? Hello? | 不 他这是干什么 有人吗 |
[38:34] | Hey! Wolffie! | 小沃沃 |
[38:36] | You looking for me?! | 你在找我吗 |
[38:36] | 通缉犯 保罗·萨顿比 美国 | |
[38:44] | I want every cop in Amsterdam at that location now! | 全阿姆斯特丹所有警察立刻前往该地点 |
[38:47] | Sir, according to this, he’s in our lobby. | 长官 据显示 他是在我们总部大厅 |
[38:52] | Hey, uh… | 那个… |
[38:55] | who is that handsome devil on screen right there? | 屏幕上这个帅得掉渣的人是谁 |
[38:57] | Is that a young Bruce Willis with hair? | 是年轻版有头发的布鲁斯·威利斯吗 |
[38:59] | Who wants an autograph? | 谁想要签名 |
[39:01] | You? | 你想要吗 |
[39:02] | All right. All right, all right. | 好了好了 |
[39:03] | I’ll give you a free one. Take it. | 我免费给你 拿去 |
[39:07] | 通缉犯 约瑟夫·亨德森 美国 | |
[39:07] | Hey, guys? This way. | 各位 我在这里 |
[39:21] | What’s up, Mac? | 怎么了 小麦 |
[39:24] | Oh, hey, I forgot to tell you guys, I like to… | 我忘了告诉你们 我想要… |
[39:35] | Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack, Jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[39:49] | I distinctly remember building a radio | 我明确记得我造了一个通讯器 |
[39:51] | and telling you two to get out of the country. | 告诉你们赶紧离开这个国家 |
[39:52] | Yeah, well, we discussed your idea, | 我们讨论了一下你的计划 |
[39:54] | and Bozer decided this would be a better plan. | 博兹觉得这个计划更好 |
[39:56] | – I had to make a move, man. – Does this seem like a better plan? | -我必须得有所行动 -你觉得这个计划更好吗 |
[39:58] | – No. Yes. – Yeah. No. | -不是 是 -是 不是 |
[40:01] | I guess now it’s all up to… | 看来现在都得靠… |
[40:02] | Attention, Director Harlan Wolff. | 请注意 哈兰·沃尔夫局长 |
[40:05] | This next jam’s for you. | 这一段是给你准备的 |
[40:16] | Forget Prior, Jack. | 别管普莱尔了 杰克 |
[40:18] | I got to get this bomb out of this square | 我得赶紧带炸弹出广场 |
[40:19] | before everyone dies. | 否则要死很多人了 |
[40:20] | Give me a ride. Now. | 过来接我 |
[41:06] | Didn’t I disavow you people? | 我不是抛弃你们了吗 |
[41:08] | Oh, come on, now. You can’t get rid of us that easy. | 得了吧 想甩开我们可没那么容易 |
[41:10] | We got your message. | 我们收到了你的消息 |
[41:12] | Thank you. Couldn’t have done it without you. | 谢谢 没有你 我们肯定回不来 |
[41:14] | Yeah, well, I just got off the phone | 我刚和你们的新朋友 |
[41:16] | with your new friend Harlan Wolff. | 哈兰·沃尔夫通过电话 |
[41:18] | After the four of you were cleared, | 你们四个的嫌疑被洗清之后 |
[41:21] | he found this. | 他发现了这个 |
[41:23] | The man who left the bomb | 给奥利维亚·普莱尔 |
[41:24] | for Olivia Prior was an operative | 留下炸弹的那个人 |
[41:26] | working for The Organization. | 是组织的特工 |
[41:28] | Dutch Intelligence apprehended him this morning, | 荷兰情报局今早逮捕了他 |
[41:31] | and he confessed to working for Thornton. | 他招供是为索顿办事的 |
[41:33] | So, I gave him the intel he needed | 所以 我给了他所需要的情报 |
[41:35] | to add the bombing to Thornton’s charges | 把爆炸也算在了对索顿的指控中 |
[41:37] | in exchange for sweeping our involvement under the rug. | 作为交换 撇清了我们与此事的关联 |
[41:40] | – So it’s really over? – Yes. | -真的结束了吗 -嗯 |
[41:42] | It’s really over. | 真的结束了 |
[41:44] | But… | 不过 |
[41:44] | I would avoid going to Amsterdam for a little while. | 这段时间就不要再去阿姆斯特丹了 |
[41:46] | Oh, no, man, I did it again. | 坏了 我又这么干了 |
[41:48] | – What? – Jenaveev– I told her we were going to buy groceries, | -什么 -珍娜维 我跟她说我们去买东西了 |
[41:50] | and I-I just left the country, forever. | 结果我却永远地离开了这个国家 |
[41:53] | Well, it’s probably for the best | 也许她再也不用 |
[41:53] | if she never sees Bryce Villanova again, Jack. | 看到布莱斯·维拉诺瓦是最好的结局了 杰克 |
[41:56] | – Just saying. – Oh, no. | -说说而已 -天呐 |
[41:57] | No, don’t call her– you’re gonna make it worse. | 不 别打给她 你会搞得更糟的 |
[41:59] | Jack, don’t call her. | 杰克 别打给她 |
[42:03] | Hey, man… you did a good job. | 兄弟 你表现得非常好 |
[42:06] | I’m proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[42:08] | And I’m looking forward to the next time | 我很期待下一次 |
[42:09] | you’re in the field with us. | 跟你一起执行任务 |
[42:12] | If you decide there is a next time. | 前提是你还想去 |
[42:15] | Thanks, Mac. | 谢了 小麦 |
[42:24] | Man, am I glad to see you! | 老兄 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[42:26] | Your affection is without context. | 你的喜爱太突然了 |
[42:30] | It’s just a bro hug. | 只是个哥们儿的拥抱 |
[42:32] | Remember when I said this job was boring? | 还记得我说这工作很无聊吗 |
[42:34] | Well, it’s not– and for the time being, | 其实不是 目前来说 |
[42:37] | this is all the excitement I want. | 这正是我想要的刺激 |
[42:39] | So fieldwork is no longer the primary goal? | 所以出外勤不再是你的主要目标了吗 |
[42:42] | Oh, it’s still a goal, but from now on, | 还是我的目标 只是从现在开始 |
[42:45] | the primary goal is staying alive. | 主要目标是要生存下来 |
[42:51] | Which means right here with you is exactly where I want to be. | 也就是说 跟你待在这里才是我想做的事 |
[42:58] | Boo-yah. | 哈 哈 |