时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | – Okay, they got to be here somewhere. – Yeah. There. | -好了 他们肯定就在这里 -对 那儿 |
[00:35] | – All right, I’m going. – You-you stay. You stay. | -好了 我去 -不 你留下 |
[00:38] | What are you talking about? I’m not staying. | 你说什么呢 我才不留下 |
[00:39] | It’s six against one. You do the math. | 是六对一 你自己算算 |
[00:41] | Besides, you’re a pacifist. I’m going. | 再说 你是和平主义者 我去 |
[00:42] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[00:42] | – Getting away. – Stay! | -要逃了 -别去 |
[00:44] | – What did I tell you? You… – I’m not staying. | -我怎么说的… -我才不留下 |
[00:46] | – Sound familiar? – Oh, yeah. | -耳熟吗 -是啊 |
[00:47] | I’m gonna trip you, man. | 我绊倒你 |
[00:53] | Cover! | 找掩护 |
[01:25] | – Vegas? – No. | -维加斯 -不 |
[01:27] | – Disneyland? – What? | -迪士尼乐园 -什么 |
[01:29] | – Karaoke? – Absolutely not. | -卡拉OK -绝对不 |
[01:31] | – Laser tag? – No. | -激光真人CS -不 |
[01:32] | Bowling? Wine tasting? | 保龄球 品酒会 |
[01:34] | – Medieval Times, something…? – Jack. | -中世纪游戏 -杰克 |
[01:36] | We just stopped a brutal dictator | 我们刚阻止了一名残忍暴君 |
[01:38] | from deploying a chemical weapon. | 使用一个化学武器 |
[01:40] | – Can’t this wait till we get back? – No. | -不能等我们回去的吗 -不能 |
[01:41] | We can’t wait. | 不能等了 |
[01:42] | I’m gonna tell you the same thing I told my sister last year. | 我要跟你说我去年跟我妹说的话 |
[01:45] | Either you’re celebrating your birthday with Jack, | 你要么跟杰克庆祝生日 |
[01:47] | or you’re agreeing to any and all plans | 要么就要同意杰克制定的 |
[01:49] | for your birthday being done by Jack. | 一切任何生日计划 |
[01:52] | – Your choice. – You said the same thing to me last year, | -你选 -你去年就这么说的 |
[01:54] | – and I said the same thing. – This year is gonna be different. | -我的回答也不变 -今年会不一样的 |
[01:56] | – I can feel it. – and then, I had to explain | -我感觉得到 -那我得对你 |
[01:57] | Einstein’s definition of insanity to you. | 解释爱因斯坦对疯狂的解释 |
[01:58] | Okay, A, if you just pick one, | 好吧 首先 如果你选一个 |
[02:02] | Jack might shut up. | 杰克可能会闭嘴 |
[02:03] | B, why not? Birthdays are awesome. | 其次 有何不可 过生日多棒 |
[02:05] | Cake, presents. What’s not to love? | 蛋糕 礼物 有什么不好的 |
[02:07] | Yeah, what’s the matter with you? | 嗯 你是怎么回事 |
[02:07] | Don’t waste your time, Riley. | 别浪费时间了 莱丽 |
[02:09] | Been trying to get Mac to celebrate a birthday | 我自从五年级就在努力让 |
[02:11] | since the fifth grade. | 小麦庆祝生日 |
[02:12] | No cakes, no piñatas, | 不吃蛋糕 不打彩罐 |
[02:13] | not even one tail pinned on one donkey. | 甚至不玩驴子插尾巴 |
[02:16] | Oh, come on, Mac. | 拜托 小麦 |
[02:17] | – Every donkey needs a tail. – Okay, everyone. | -每头驴子都需要尾巴 -好了 各位 |
[02:20] | Listen up. You know I love a good party, | 听好 你们知道我喜欢好派对 |
[02:23] | but birthdays make no sense. | 但生日毫无道理 |
[02:25] | We are aging every second of every minute of every day. | 我们每一天每一秒都在变老 |
[02:28] | And for some reason, we decide to pick one arbitrary day | 不知为何 我们偏要选一天 |
[02:31] | to celebrate being one year older | 来庆祝我们又老了一岁 |
[02:33] | all because some pope made a calendar in the 16th century? | 就因为16世纪有个教皇做了本日历 |
[02:37] | If we were on Mars, I would be 14 years old, | 如果我们在火星上 我才14岁 |
[02:40] | and my next birthday wouldn’t be for another 231 days. | 我下个生日是231天后 |
[02:43] | Mars? You’re using mars as an argument against birthdays? | 火星 你居然用火星来作为反对生日的理由 |
[02:46] | Stop playing footsie with me. | 别碰我脚 |
[02:48] | – What?! – All I’m saying is birthdays are irrelevant. | -什么 -我只是想说 生日无关紧要 |
[02:50] | No, birthdays are not irrelevant, dude. | 不 生日怎么会无关紧要 |
[02:52] | They’re precious. | 生日很重要的 |
[02:54] | Every day on this earth is, especially in this line of work. | 这世上每一天都重要 尤其干我们这行的 |
[02:57] | They’re like signs in those factories that say | 它们就像工厂里的牌子 |
[02:59] | it’s been X amount of days since the last fatal accident. | “保持安全生产X天” |
[03:03] | So, we’re celebrating. I don’t care what planet it’s on. | 我们要庆祝 我不管这是哪颗星球 |
[03:05] | What about monster trucks? You like monster trucks, huh? | 怪兽卡车如何 你喜欢的吧 |
[03:07] | Everybody loves watching trucks get smashed together, | 大家都喜欢看怪兽卡车撞在一起 |
[03:10] | – people screaming, huh? – Guys. | -人们大叫 -各位 |
[03:11] | – I do. – Hey, guys, it’s Matty. | -是啊 -各位 是马蒂 |
[03:15] | Hey, Matty. | 马蒂 |
[03:15] | Sorry to interrupt the in-flight movie, folks, | 抱歉打扰了机上电影 各位 |
[03:17] | but there’s been a change of plans. | 但计划有变 |
[03:19] | You’re being rerouted. | 你们要改道了 |
[03:21] | I haven’t slept in a bed in five days. | 我五天没睡床了 |
[03:23] | You haven’t showered in five days. | 你也五天没洗澡了 |
[03:25] | Well, I’m sorry about that, | 很抱歉 |
[03:26] | but it’s gonna have to wait. | 但那得等等了 |
[03:28] | A 7.2 earthquake just struck | 一个7.2级地震 |
[03:30] | 500 miles from your current location. | 刚刚发生距你们800公里处 |
[03:33] | Okay, any casualties? | 好吧 有伤亡吗 |
[03:34] | Not yet, but FEMA teams on the ground | 还没有 但联邦紧急事务管理署已到达 |
[03:36] | are asking for all available help. | 并寻求一切帮助 |
[03:39] | – Absolutely. – Yeah, we’ll do what we can. | -没问题 -我们会尽力的 |
[03:40] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[03:45] | Magnitude of 7.2 struck at 8:41 a.m., | 7.2级地震于早8:41来袭 |
[03:48] | just two miles off the coast of Hilo. | 震中距希洛海岸仅3.2公里 |
[03:50] | First responders are rushing to the scene, | 应急人员已赶往现场 |
[03:52] | reporting citywide structural damage. | 并回报称全城均遭到破坏 |
[03:55] | Mandatory evacuations are underway | 强制撤离已在执行 |
[03:57] | as search and rescue teams comb the streets for survivors. | 搜救队则逐街寻找生还者 |
[04:02] | – This is bad. – Zero bars. | -好严重 -没有信号 |
[04:05] | Cell network’s down. | 通讯中断了 |
[04:06] | Power grid, too. | 电力也是 |
[04:07] | And with the roads in the state that they’re in, | 道路又是这种状况 |
[04:08] | these people are gonna need a lot of help. | 他们会非常需要帮助的 |
[04:10] | They’re gonna need you, Mac. Time to go to work. | 他们会需要你的 小麦 开工吧 |
[04:12] | Good, that looks good. | 很好 看上去不错 |
[04:18] | Sam Hopkins, FEMA regional director. | 萨姆·霍普金斯 联邦紧急事务管理署地区主管 |
[04:19] | Are you all volunteers? | 你们都是志愿者吗 |
[04:20] | Yeah, from the Phoenix Foundation. | 是的 来自凤凰基金会 |
[04:22] | Phoenix Foundation. Oh, right. | 凤凰基金会 对了 |
[04:23] | Your boss called to say you were coming. | 你们老板来电说你们会来 |
[04:25] | Though I’m not quite sure what a think tank can do. | 但我不太确定智囊团能帮什么忙 |
[04:27] | How about I start by getting an ad hoc network up and running, | 我先建立一个自组网吧 |
[04:30] | get your cell phones working again? | 帮你们恢复手机通讯 |
[04:31] | And I’m about two-thirds of the way | 我的高级急救训练 |
[04:32] | through advanced first aid training, | 已经完成了三分之二 |
[04:33] | so, I’ll see if I can help over there. | 我会去那边看看能不能帮忙 |
[04:37] | Your boss was a little vague about your skill sets. | 你们老板没有说清楚你们的技能 |
[04:39] | What is it exactly you guys do again? | 你们的专长究竟是什么 |
[04:41] | A little of this and a little of that. | 我们什么都会点 |
[04:44] | Just point to the problem. | 告诉我们问题在哪 |
[04:45] | We’ll make it go away. | 我们就会解决 |
[04:50] | Oh, well, that’s a problem for starters. | 好吧 这就是个问题 |
[04:51] | Anyone got eyes on Carter? | 有人看到卡特了吗 |
[04:52] | Can you find Carter and have him fix that generator again? | 谁去找到卡特 让他再修一次发电机 |
[04:55] | You’re, generator– this way? | 你们的发电机 是这边吗 |
[04:57] | Yeah, but… | 对 但是… |
[05:00] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 不好意思 等一下 |
[05:02] | Yeah, looks like your electrician already | 看来你们的电工 |
[05:04] | replaced the carb and switched out the filter, so… | 已经换掉了汽化器和过滤器 |
[05:07] | Guys, I appreciate the help, | 各位 多谢你们帮忙 |
[05:08] | but you really shouldn’t be messing with that | 但你真的不该动那个 |
[05:10] | if you’re not a certified… | 如果你不是专业… |
[05:11] | Don’t worry, Mr. Hopkins. | 别担心 霍普金斯先生 |
[05:12] | He’s certified… in everything. | 他什么都会 |
[05:19] | Generator has a magnet in its inverter. | 发电机反相器里有个磁铁 |
[05:22] | Sometimes that magnet, if it loses strength, | 有时候 如果磁铁消磁 |
[05:24] | it needs to be remagnetized, or the generator cannot… | 就要再磁化 否则发电机就不能… |
[05:26] | Generate? | 发电吗 |
[05:28] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -嗯 |
[05:38] | Clear! | 离手 |
[05:44] | A little bit of this, a little bit of that, huh? | 什么都会点 果然啊 |
[05:57] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[05:58] | I’m running I.T. here. | 我是负责IT的 |
[06:01] | Bit generous claiming you’re running anything. | 说大话也不喘气 |
[06:02] | Your network’s in shambles. | 你的网络一团糟 |
[06:05] | You think you can do better? | 你觉得你能做得更好 |
[06:06] | Just watch. | 瞧瞧吧 |
[06:11] | So you are good with this thing? | 你很擅长这玩意 |
[06:13] | I know where the on-off switch is. | 我知道开关在哪 |
[06:17] | I recoded your node bootstrap scripts so they auto-install. | 我重编码了你的引导程序 让它自动安装 |
[06:20] | Now I’m switching from a reactive routing to a hybrid system. | 我从反应路线切换到了混合系统 |
[06:24] | I’m Riley, by the way. | 对了 我是莱丽 |
[06:25] | Kalei. | 科雷 |
[06:27] | Nice to meet you, Kalei. | 认识你很高兴 科雷 |
[06:28] | Have a seat. I could use some help. | 坐吧 我正需要帮手 |
[06:33] | All right, so… | 好了 |
[06:33] | I recoded this… | 我编程了这个 |
[06:37] | Excuse me. I need this. | 不好意思 我需要这个 |
[06:43] | Right. | 嗯 |
[06:44] | Sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[06:45] | Requesting immediate assistance near the Kaumana Hotel. | 卡马纳酒店附近需要立刻支援 |
[06:47] | We have survivors trapped in a building | 有幸存者困在了 |
[06:48] | that could come down any minute. | 随时会坍塌的大楼里 |
[06:50] | We’ll take that call. Where’s the hotel? | 我们去 酒店在哪 |
[06:51] | Okay. The hotel is here, half a mile away, | 好吧 酒店在这儿 0.8公里外 |
[06:55] | but with the roads out, there’s no way for vehicles | 但道路受损 车辆无法驶入 |
[06:57] | to get them the heavy equipment they need. | 不能带重型机械进去 |
[06:58] | Well, then we’ll just walk in on foot | 那我们步行进去 |
[07:01] | and make what we need when we get there. | 等我们到了再把需要的东西造出来 |
[07:04] | Is he serious? | 他说真的吗 |
[07:05] | When it comes to saving lives? | 救人这种事上 |
[07:07] | Yeah, absolutely. | 他绝对认真 |
[07:14] | What about hedgehog races? | 赛刺猬呢 |
[07:16] | – What? – You know, for your birthday. | -什么 -生日庆祝 |
[07:18] | Jack, now is not the time. | 杰克 现在不是时候 |
[07:19] | Yeah, it is the time. They book up really fast. | 就是时候 这个很抢手的 |
[07:23] | Cracks in the foundation. They weren’t kidding. | 地基碎裂 不开玩笑 |
[07:24] | This place could go down at any second. | 这地方随时会塌 |
[07:26] | Hang on. I think this might be them. | 等等 他们可能来了 |
[07:28] | Okay, please tell me you’re the ones | 拜托告诉我是你们 |
[07:29] | with the demolition equipment. | 带爆破设备来了 |
[07:30] | Yeah, that’s us. | 是啊 是我们 |
[07:32] | No, it’s-it’s not. Sorry. | 不是的 抱歉 |
[07:35] | But I think we can help anyways. | 但我们应该还是能帮忙 |
[07:36] | I’m MacGyver. This is Jack Dalton. | 我是麦凯弗 他是杰克·达尔顿 |
[07:37] | We work with the Phoenix Foundation. | 我们是凤凰基金会的 |
[07:39] | I’m Officer Kono Kalakaua, Five-O Task Force. | 我是科诺·卡拉克瓦警官 五零特遣队 |
[07:42] | Five-O? That’s Steve McGarrett’s outfit, right? | 五零 史蒂夫·麦格瑞特的人吧 |
[07:44] | Yeah. Wait. | 对 等等 |
[07:46] | So, Jack Dalton? | 你是杰克·达尔顿 |
[07:48] | You heard of me? | 听说过我 |
[07:49] | Well, you’re the one | 是你 |
[07:50] | that called with the information about Dr. Madison Grey? | 给了我们麦迪逊·格雷医生的情报 |
[07:52] | That’s me. How’d that go, by the way? | 是我 怎么样了 |
[07:54] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[07:55] | – No so good for her then, huh? – No, not so much. | -对她来说不是好消息啊 -是啊 |
[07:58] | So, where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[08:00] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[08:08] | Chin? | 阿成 |
[08:09] | – Are these guys with Rescue? – They’re volunteers. | -他们是救援的吗 -是志愿者 |
[08:12] | Jack here knows McGarrett. | 杰克认识麦格瑞特 |
[08:14] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[08:15] | This is the wall you radioed about, yeah? | 你们无线电里说的是这堵墙 |
[08:16] | Yeah. There’s at least one person trapped inside. | 对 里面至少困了一个人 |
[08:18] | And you’re sure they’re still in there? | 你确定那人还在里面 |
[08:20] | Kulikuli! | 安静 |
[08:27] | Yeah, I don’t know how long they have, | 对 不知道里面的人还有多久 |
[08:28] | and this sledgehammer isn’t doing any good. | 这把大锤根本没用 |
[08:30] | It’s probably a good thing. | 那可能是好事 |
[08:31] | Banging on this may bring down the whole game of Jenga. | 打这堵墙可能会造成全面坍塌 |
[08:40] | How fast can we get 50 pounds of sand up here? | 把22.7千克的沙子运过来最快要多久 |
[08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[08:45] | Yeah. Hey, look, I know he’s a weird dude, | 听着 我知道他挺怪 |
[08:47] | but trust me, he’s got it all figured out. | 但相信我 他想到办法了 |
[08:48] | You got it all figured out, don’t you, buddy? | 你想到办法了 是吧 伙计 |
[08:50] | Yeah, as long as the water mains aren’t broken, | 是啊 只要自来水管没坏 |
[08:52] | I think I can cut through this wall. | 我应该可以切穿墙 |
[08:53] | I just need some sand and some water. | 我只是需要点沙和水 |
[09:01] | What exactly are you making? | 你究竟要做什么 |
[09:03] | It’s a water jet cutter. | 喷水切割器 |
[09:05] | Out of that stuff? | 用那些吗 |
[09:07] | You sure it’s gonna work? | 你确定能行吗 |
[09:09] | Well, if I can get the water to shoot out at 1,500 psi, | 如果我能让水以一万千帕的压力射出 |
[09:12] | then, yeah… probably. | 那么 或许行吧 |
[09:14] | Probably? | 或许 |
[09:15] | Don’t be alarmed. | 别担心 |
[09:16] | “Probably” is as sure as he ever gets. | “或许”就是表示他很有把握了 |
[09:18] | Charming, right? Here you go. | 很有魅力吧 给 |
[09:30] | I think we were doing better with the sledgehammer. | 我觉得锤子更好用 |
[09:36] | Hey, don’t… | 别… |
[09:37] | Lives are at stake, man. Go turn on the hose. | 人命关天 去开水龙头 |
[09:39] | Man. | 该死 |
[09:56] | Here, come on, guys. We need to move this. | 过来 把这个搬开 |
[10:00] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一二三 |
[10:05] | There she is. | 她在那儿 |
[10:06] | Come on out. | 出来吧 |
[10:07] | Come on out, we got you. | 出来吧 有我们呢 |
[10:08] | We got… We got you. | 来 我们会帮你 |
[10:09] | Here, here. | 来吧 |
[10:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:15] | We need to get out of here now. | 我们得马上离开 |
[10:16] | Wait. You can’t leave. Not yet. | 等等 你们还不能走 |
[10:18] | – Why? – My co-workers– they’re still down in the lab. | -怎么 -我的同事 他们还在实验室 |
[10:20] | I was only up here making a phone call. | 我上来只是为了打电话 |
[10:22] | Okay. More survivors? | 好吧 还有生还者吗 |
[10:23] | – How many? – 15. Four floors down. | -多少人 -地下四层 15个 |
[10:25] | Please, you have to save them. | 求你们 救救他们 |
[10:26] | Steve, come on. | 史蒂夫 来 |
[10:27] | It was an aftershock! | 是余震 |
[10:29] | Move ’em back now! | 快撤回来 |
[10:30] | You know, going through a wall is one thing, | 穿墙是一回事 |
[10:31] | but four floors straight down underneath that? | 但去下面四层楼 |
[10:34] | Well, if we’re gonna do this, it’s now or never, man. | 要救人就得赶紧了 |
[10:37] | Anybody’s got prayer, anything like that… | 有人想祈祷 什么的 |
[10:39] | Haa ka mikioi i ke kai o Lehua. | [夏威夷语] |
[10:42] | – Didn’t expect that one, did you? – No. | -没想到吧 -是啊 |
[10:45] | Actually, that’s an old Hawaiian proverb. | 其实 那是句老夏威夷谚语 |
[10:47] | What’s it mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:48] | Literally, it’s a warning not to undertake | 字面上是句警告 不要承担 |
[10:50] | what you have not the ability to accomplish. | 你无法实现的事 |
[10:52] | So, so we’re screwed? | 那我们完蛋了 |
[10:54] | – I’m just saying. – Yeah. | -我就是说说 -嗯 |
[10:56] | Well, good news is, if things go sideways, | 好消息是 如果出了岔子 |
[10:58] | you don’t got to worry about celebrating that birthday, pal. | 你就不用担心庆祝生日的事了 哥们 |
[11:11] | You, you know Kono’s married, right? | 你知道科诺结婚了吧 |
[11:14] | How do you know? No, before you answer that, | 你怎么知道的 不 你回答之前 |
[11:16] | what makes you you think I’m thinking about her right now anyway? | 你为什么觉得我正在想她 |
[11:18] | Because she’s hot and I know the way you think. | 因为她性感 而我了解你的思维 |
[11:19] | – Do you? – And to answer your first question, | -是吗 -回答你的第一个问题 |
[11:21] | she had a wedding ring on her finger. | 她手上戴着戒指 |
[11:23] | What’s that supposed to mean, huh? | 那是什么意思 |
[11:24] | Just ’cause she has a wedding ring on | 就算她戴着戒指 |
[11:25] | isn’t a guarantee she’s got a man at home. | 也不代表她有男人了 |
[11:27] | She could be separated. | 她可能分居了 |
[11:28] | The ring could be stuck on her finger, for all we know. | 而戒指说不定卡在她手上了 |
[11:31] | Keep dreaming. | 继续做梦吧 |
[11:31] | You keep leaving your game at home– | 你总不带撩妹技巧就出门 |
[11:32] | I like having the dessert table all to myself. | 我喜欢一个人独霸甜点桌 |
[11:35] | Hey, guys, check it out. | 各位 来看看 |
[11:37] | The computer room at the city planning office may be caved in, | 市规划局的电脑室虽然坍塌 |
[11:40] | but the room storing the paper files is still standing. | 但纸质文件存储室还完好 |
[11:44] | Yeah, this one right here– sub-basement four. | 这里 地下四层 |
[11:47] | This is where the scientist we rescued said | 我们救出来的那名科学家说 |
[11:49] | that there were 15 survivors still trapped. | 还有15个生还者困在那里 |
[11:51] | Six hallways, 18 rooms– | 六条走廊 18个房间 |
[11:54] | that’s over 5,000 square feet. | 近460多平方米 |
[11:57] | And they could be anywhere on that level. | 他们可能在那一层的任何地方 |
[11:59] | If they’re still alive. | 前提是他们还活着 |
[12:00] | Well, they’re dead for sure if we don’t try to find ’em. | 如果我们不想办法找他们 他们就死定了 |
[12:03] | Well, I’m not saying we shouldn’t try, | 我不是说我们不能试 |
[12:04] | I’m just saying my manpower’s stretched thin as it is. | 我只是说 我这儿人手本就不够 |
[12:07] | And search and rescue is a slow, careful process. | 而搜寻是个缓慢而仔细的过程 |
[12:09] | Yeah, it is, when you don’t know where you’re looking. | 是啊 如果你不知道去哪找是会很慢 |
[12:12] | That’s my point: we don’t know where we’re looking. | 我就是这意思 我们不知道去哪找 |
[12:14] | Well, not yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[12:15] | But, a police radar gun would help. | 但警用雷达枪能帮上忙 |
[12:17] | Radar gun? | 雷达枪 |
[12:18] | To find people trapped in a building? | 用来找困在楼里的人 |
[12:20] | Hey, do yourself a favor, Mr. Hopkins, | 帮自己个忙 霍普金斯先生 |
[12:22] | just get on the horn, get the radar gun, okay? | 去打电话要个雷达枪来 好吗 |
[12:25] | Gonna be the best decision you made all day, trust me. | 这会是你今天做出的最棒的决定 相信我 |
[12:31] | Anyone got a 20 on a police car? | 谁能找到一辆警车 |
[12:36] | This clearly isn’t the first time | 这显然不是你第一次 |
[12:38] | you’ve hacked the firmware on a router. | 黑入路由器固件了 |
[12:40] | First time? No. | 第一次 不是 |
[12:41] | Stopped counting when I was 12. | 我12岁后就不再计数了 |
[12:45] | Glad you’re one of the good guys. | 很高兴你是好人阵营的 |
[12:48] | With those kind of skills, | 有这样的技术 |
[12:49] | you could be a very dangerous woman. | 你可能成为很危险的女人呢 |
[12:51] | You have no idea. | 可不是嘛 |
[12:58] | What? | 什么 |
[13:15] | Back off, Bruno Mars. | 滚远点 布鲁诺·玛斯[火星哥 歌手] |
[13:17] | You’re not her type. | 你不是她喜欢的类型 |
[13:20] | I hope. | 希望不是 |
[13:51] | It’s okay, little dude. | 没事的 小哥 |
[13:54] | You are a dude, right? | 你是个小哥吧 |
[13:56] | Yup, you’re definitely a dude. | 没错 绝对是公的 |
[13:57] | Okay, it’s okay. | 好了 没事 |
[13:59] | Looks like you’ve been through some stuff, huh? | 看来你受苦了 |
[14:02] | Oh, man. I think your leg is broken. | 天呐 你的腿好像断了 |
[14:05] | Don’t move. I got this. | 别动 我帮你 |
[14:07] | – There’s a little dog over here that’s leg is… – Not now. | -这里有只小狗 -没空 |
[14:09] | Okay. Clearly not your problem. | 好吧 显然你不管 |
[14:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:13] | Don’t move. I got this. | 别动 我帮你 |
[14:16] | What would Mac do? | 小麦会怎么办 |
[14:20] | Stay! | 别动 |
[14:24] | Let’s see… | 我看看 |
[14:35] | Give me a hand over here? | 帮我个忙行吗 |
[14:36] | – Sure, what’s up? – Come here, right over here. | -好 什么事 -过来 |
[14:38] | This dog. Yeah, just… just grab him. | 这只狗 抱着它 |
[14:41] | All right. It’s okay. | 好了 没事的 |
[14:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[14:46] | Okay? Yeah. | 好了 |
[14:50] | There you go, there you go. Thanks, man. | 好了 谢谢 哥们 |
[14:52] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[14:55] | Think I’m gonna cry. | 我要哭了 |
[15:00] | I’m definitely gonna cry. | 我绝对要哭了 |
[15:04] | We have 15 people running out of oxygen | 15个人困在四层楼的碎石下 |
[15:06] | under four stories of rubble, | 眼看要耗尽氧气 |
[15:07] | and you’re gonna do what– | 你打算怎么办 |
[15:08] | give ’em a speeding ticket? | 给他们开超速罚单吗 |
[15:09] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[15:11] | Got a… good sense of humor. | 挺… 幽默 |
[15:15] | NASA recently invented a device | 宇航局最近发明了一种设备 |
[15:18] | that uses low-power microwaves | 使用低功率微波 |
[15:19] | to locate survivors trapped underground. | 来定位困在地下的生还者 |
[15:21] | Now, we don’t have one of those, obviously, but… | 显然 我们没有那个 但是… |
[15:26] | with a little rewiring | 稍稍改造一下 |
[15:28] | and some custom code from our friends back at base camp | 再加上大本营的朋友送来的定制代码 |
[15:32] | we can make build a radar detector | 我们可以做个雷达探测器 |
[15:34] | that can sense a human heartbeat through 20 feet of concrete. | 穿透6米的混凝土探测到人的心跳 |
[15:41] | So, hey, man, what’s the deal with your coworker? | 你同事什么情况呀 |
[15:44] | You mean my cousin? | 我问我表妹 |
[15:46] | She’s your cousin. Okay. | 她是你表妹啊 好吧 |
[15:47] | – Yeah. – Is she-she married or… | -嗯 -她结婚了吗 |
[15:49] | Yeah, yeah, man, she’s, married, and very happily. | 是啊 幸福的已婚女人 |
[15:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:53] | Wow, that’s… that’s amazing. | 太厉害了 |
[15:55] | Now we’ll see if it works. | 看看好不好使 |
[15:56] | So I get what he does for your think tank but, uh, | 我了解他在你们智囊团的角色了 |
[15:59] | what is it that you do, exactly? | 但你是做什么的 |
[16:00] | Me? I, you know, I’m the big picture kind of… | 我吗 我是顾全大局的 |
[16:05] | behind the scenes… guy. You know. | 幕后出力的那种角色 |
[16:11] | Think tank. | 智囊团 |
[16:12] | Right. | 鬼才信 |
[16:23] | Hey, guys, I think I got a survivor. | 各位 我好像发现了一个生还者 |
[16:32] | We got a hand. | 发现了一只手 |
[16:34] | Hey, we’re gonna get you out of there, okay? | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[16:35] | – Just hang on. – Hey, guys, I think I got another one. | -撑住 -好像又发现一个 |
[16:38] | – Go. We’ll dig him out. – All right. | -去吧 我们把他挖出来 -好 |
[16:39] | – Hey, you good? – Yeah… | -你还好吧 -嗯 |
[16:47] | What’s the hair dryer say? | 吹风机怎么说 |
[16:50] | Nothing yet. | 没反应 |
[16:56] | Jack, you see that? | 杰克 看到了吗 |
[16:57] | Yeah, a tactical ladder. | 嗯 战术梯 |
[17:01] | Seems a little strange, doesn’t it? | 有点奇怪 是吧 |
[17:06] | Hey, man, the, first responders are outside. | 哥们 应急人员都在外面 |
[17:10] | It’s not safe in here. | 这里不安全 |
[17:29] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[17:31] | I don’t know, man, but I don’t think he’s a first responder. | 不知道 但他应该不是应急人员 |
[17:35] | Tac gear, he’s got a throat mic. | 战术装备 还有喉麦 |
[17:39] | Hey, Jack, look. | 杰克 看 |
[17:44] | That’s Chinese special forces right there. | 中国特种部队啊 |
[17:46] | Definitely not part of the relief effort. | 绝不是救援人员 |
[17:48] | What’s he doing here? | 他怎么在这里 |
[17:51] | There are voices speaking Chinese. | 有人在说中文 |
[17:54] | You want me to tell you what they’re saying? | 要我告诉你 他们在说什么吗 |
[17:55] | My Mandarin’s rusty, yours is non-existent. | 我的普通话有些生疏 但你根本不会 |
[17:57] | No, that’s debatable now. | 这有待讨论 |
[17:59] | I-I been there. | 我去过中国 |
[18:02] | Got at least five or six voices. | 至少有五六个人 |
[18:06] | They’re inside the building. | 他们在楼里 |
[18:08] | I think they’re here to steal something. | 我觉得他们是来偷什么东西的 |
[18:12] | What kind of building is this? | 这是什么楼啊 |
[18:16] | 凤凰基金会 洛杉矶某处 | |
[18:16] | According to my sources, | 据我的消息称 |
[18:17] | that building you’re at is a front. | 那栋楼是个幌子 |
[18:19] | The DoD calls it Facility H9. | 国防部称之为H9大楼 |
[18:22] | The basement levels house an off-the-books DARPA lab | 地下室里有一间秘密国防高等研究计划署实验室 |
[18:25] | conducting top secret research for the U.S. government. | 为美国政府进行绝密研究 |
[18:28] | So the people trapped inside are all DARPA scientists? | 那困在下面的人都是国防高等研究计划署科学家 |
[18:30] | Correct. | 正确 |
[18:31] | Some of America’s best and brightest | 美国一些最聪明的人 |
[18:33] | are currently trapped 40 feet underground. | 现在困在12米的地下 |
[18:35] | Yeah, except the mercs weren’t going down to the labs, | 但雇佣军不是往实验室去的 |
[18:37] | they were going up. | 他们是去楼上 |
[18:38] | Okay, so in order to prevent DARPA’s top secret projects | 为了防止国防高等研究计划署的绝密项目 |
[18:41] | from getting into the wrong hands, | 落入黑手 |
[18:43] | the scientists house them in a vault on the fourth floor. | 科学家将这些资料放在四层的一个密室里 |
[18:46] | Normally, it’s ultra-secure, but… | 一般是非常安全的 但是… |
[18:48] | But after a major earthquake with the power out | 但经历了大地震加断电 |
[18:50] | and the city sent into chaos… | 城市陷入混乱 |
[18:52] | These guys seize the opportunity | 他们便抓住了机会 |
[18:53] | to steal a pretty dangerous new toy. | 去偷一个危险的新玩具 |
[18:55] | – Any idea what they’re after? – No. | -知道他们想要什么吗 -不知道 |
[18:57] | DARPA records barely admit that this lab exists, | 国防高等研究计划署的记录里几乎没有这个实验室 |
[19:00] | let alone describe the projects that they’re working on. | 更别提描述他们在研究的项目了 |
[19:02] | Okay, well, up is a very dangerous direction | 现在往上走可是 |
[19:04] | to be headed right now. | 非常危险 |
[19:05] | So if these mercs are willing to take on that big a risk, | 如果这些雇佣军愿承担那么大的风险 |
[19:08] | it’s gonna be a big reward. | 那回报一定也很大 |
[19:09] | Which means whatever they were after, | 那么不管他们想要什么 |
[19:10] | bad things are gonna happen | 如果他们拿到带走了 |
[19:11] | if they leave this island with it. | 肯定不会有好事 |
[19:12] | Well, then don’t let them. | 那就别让他们拿走 |
[19:13] | I’m gonna go make some more calls. | 我去再打些电话 |
[19:15] | If I get information, I will get back to you. | 如果我收到信息 再回复你们 |
[19:18] | So, what’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[19:21] | Split up. | 分头行动 |
[19:23] | You do know that’s what people say in horror movies | 你知道恐怖片里出事之前 |
[19:24] | right before something terrible happens, right? | 都会说这句吧 |
[19:26] | Yeah, but she’s right. | 我懂 但她说得对 |
[19:27] | I mean, we’ve got two big problems, | 我们有两个大麻烦 |
[19:29] | and both require our immediate attention, so… | 都需要我们立刻处理 |
[19:31] | Okay, well, kicking mercenary ass | 好吧 暴揍雇佣军 |
[19:33] | is where I would be most useful | 我最擅长 |
[19:35] | and you’re the last chance those scientists are gonna have, | 而那些科学家想活命就靠你了 |
[19:37] | so I think this is where you and I go different directions also. | 所以我们得分道扬镳了 |
[19:40] | I’ll go with Tex. | 我跟”肌肉男”走 |
[19:41] | Yee-haw. | 好 |
[19:41] | Okay, then I’ll go with science guy. | 那我跟”科学男”走 |
[19:43] | – MacGyver, just MacGyver. – Okay. | -麦凯弗 我叫麦凯弗 -好吧 |
[19:45] | I wouldn’t mind it, | 我本来不会介意 |
[19:45] | except I think “Science Guy” is already trademarked. | 但”科学男”貌似已经被申商标了 |
[19:47] | And, actually, | 而且 |
[19:48] | I think that we’re gonna be able to cover more ground | 我觉得我们如果分头 |
[19:49] | if we both split up and, uh, just stay in radio contact. | 保持无线电通讯能找得更快 |
[19:52] | – Okay. – It’s a good idea. | -好 -好主意 |
[19:53] | – We’ll do the same. – Yeah. | -我们也照做 -嗯 |
[19:54] | And, hey, we’re not done talking about this birthday, man. | 生日的事还没完呢 哥们 |
[19:56] | If you don’t die, | 你不死 |
[19:57] | we’re gonna have a lot to celebrate. | 我们就有很多事要庆祝了 |
[19:58] | – Can’t hear you. – Yeah, you could hear me. | -听不到 -你能听得到 |
[20:03] | If you’re in pain or need medical attention, | 如果你处于痛苦中或需要医疗救助 |
[20:05] | please move to this side of the tent | 请到帐篷这边 |
[20:06] | and a doctor will see you as soon as possible. | 会有医生尽快为你诊治 |
[20:09] | And if anybody knows who this dog belongs to, | 如果有人知道这狗是谁的 |
[20:10] | I’d appreciate the info. | 麻烦告知 |
[20:13] | Don’t worry, buddy, we’re gonna get you home. | 别担心 伙计 我会送你回家 |
[20:15] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[20:17] | Lot of strays on the island, brah. | 岛上很多流浪狗 |
[20:20] | Little guy might not have an owner. | 小家伙可能没有主人 |
[20:22] | Here, he looks hungry. | 给 他看上去似乎饿了 |
[20:24] | Shrimp always hits the spot. | 虾永远是醉人的美味 |
[20:26] | Even if you’re walking on four legs. | 哪怕是对四腿着地的小家伙 |
[20:28] | Thanks. I’m Bozer. | 多谢 我叫博兹 |
[20:30] | Kamekona. | 卡玛科纳 |
[20:33] | And this shrimp is insanely delicious. | 这虾太好吃了 |
[20:37] | Do you have a restaurant around here? | 你在这儿有餐厅吗 |
[20:38] | No, I got a couple of food trucks on Oahu. | 没有 我在瓦胡岛有几个流动餐车 |
[20:41] | I just came to help. | 我是来帮忙的 |
[20:42] | Figured everyone needed a good meal after all of this. | 我觉得大家忙了一天会需要吃顿好的 |
[20:45] | Yes! The ad hoc network is officially up and running. | 太棒了 自组网已经建好了 |
[20:48] | – What?! – Yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[20:49] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 这里面也有你的功劳 |
[20:50] | All right, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[20:53] | Girl troubles? | 有妹子烦恼 |
[20:54] | The girl isn’t the trouble. | 妹子不是我的烦恼 |
[20:56] | She’s amazing. | 她非常棒 |
[20:57] | It’s that annoying dude hanging around her, | 是跟她在一起的那个烦人的家伙 |
[21:00] | being all tall and handsome and muscley. | 又高又帅 还一身肌肉 |
[21:03] | I don’t know, brah, | 我说不上来 兄弟 |
[21:04] | she doesn’t seem to think | 她看起来并不觉得 |
[21:05] | – he’s so annoying. – She does. | -他很烦人 -她确实觉得烦 |
[21:07] | When she laughs at his jokes, she’s just being polite. | 她只是出于礼貌 才会捧场他的笑话 |
[21:10] | Your situation reminds me of an old Hawaiian proverb: | 你这情况让我想起了一句夏威夷的古谚语 |
[21:14] | Ka hee o kai uli, ka pae ka alaala. | [夏威夷语] |
[21:20] | That’s beautiful. | 语调真美 |
[21:21] | What’s it mean? | 什么意思 |
[21:23] | The squid from the deep blue sea | 深蓝大海里的乌贼 |
[21:23] | 乌贼越肥美越好 但过度肥胖则难以欣赏 此处比喻莱丽吸引了很多爱慕者 | |
[21:26] | has a peculiar bunch. | 有着奇怪的肥胖体型 |
[21:32] | Thanks? | 谢了 |
[21:33] | But you’re so not helping. | 但没帮上什么忙 |
[21:35] | You sure about that, brah? | 你确定吗 老兄 |
[21:37] | I did put a smile on your face. | 我可是把你逗笑了 |
[21:40] | Yeah, you did. | 确实 |
[21:41] | What about a beach-themed birthday party, | 沙滩主题的生日派对怎么样 |
[21:43] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[21:43] | Volleyball, barbecue, big-ass bonfire? | 沙滩排球 烧烤 巨大的篝火 |
[21:45] | Who doesn’t love a big fire, right? | 没人不喜欢篝火吧 |
[21:47] | You know what? I’m the wrong guy to ask. | 你真是问错人了 |
[21:49] | I had to leave my last birthday party early. | 去年生日派对 我被迫早离席了 |
[21:51] | Yeah? Why’s that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[21:52] | Well, actually, my niece was kidnapped. | 我侄女被绑架了 |
[21:54] | Really? | 是吗 |
[21:56] | That would make me leave my birthday party early, too. | 换做是我 也会早离席 |
[21:58] | She okay? | 她还好吗 |
[21:59] | You know what? She’s good. | 是啊 她挺好的 |
[22:01] | Actually, she’s perfect. | 她简直好极了 |
[22:03] | So, I bet her next birthday bash | 她下一次生日宴 |
[22:05] | you’re gonna do it up right, huh? | 你肯定会操办得很棒 |
[22:06] | Yeah. We’re pulling out all the stops. | 是啊 我们会全力以赴 |
[22:08] | We’re talking balloons, | 我们打算布置气球 |
[22:09] | Moana impersonator, the works. | 请莫亚那模仿者 好好操办 |
[22:10] | That’s what I’m talking about, celebrate life, you know? | 我就是这个意思 庆祝生命 你懂吧 |
[22:13] | Gather some rose petals, you know what I mean? | 弄些玫瑰花瓣 你懂我意思吧 |
[22:15] | Pretty sure you mean rosebuds, but I get what you mean. | 你肯定是指玫瑰花蕾 但我懂你意思 |
[22:19] | So how come your friend doesn’t like birthdays? | 你朋友为什么不喜欢过生日 |
[22:20] | I-I don’t know, something about Mars. | 我不知道 可能和火星有关 |
[22:23] | See, the kid’s problem is, he thinks too much. | 你懂吧 这小子的问题是想太多 |
[22:27] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以才有我啊 |
[22:29] | To make him think less? | 为了让他别想那么多 |
[22:33] | Sorta. And to keep him from getting himself shot. | 差不多吧 也为了不让他被人打死 |
[22:36] | And to make sure he doesn’t miss the forest for the trees. | 为了保证他不因几颗小树放弃整片森林 |
[22:39] | You know? | 你懂吧 |
[22:41] | It seems to me like he’s lucky to have you. | 在我看来 他很幸运有你这样的朋友 |
[22:43] | I keep telling him that. | 我一直跟他这么说 |
[22:50] | So, your husband make it through the quake okay? | 你丈夫没在地震中受伤吧 |
[22:53] | Yeah. He’s fine. | 没 他没事 |
[22:55] | We live in Honolulu and Oahu was mostly unaffected. | 我们住火奴鲁鲁 瓦胡岛几乎没受影响 |
[22:58] | That’s good. | 挺好 |
[23:00] | How long you been married? | 你结婚多久了 |
[23:01] | Going on two years. | 快两年了 |
[23:05] | Congrats. How’d you meet? | 恭喜 你们怎么认识的 |
[23:07] | I… I arrested his father. | 我… 逮捕了他父亲 |
[23:12] | I guess you never know | 真是上天才知道 |
[23:13] | where you’re gonna find the right person. | 你会在哪里找到对的人呢 |
[23:16] | Yeah, we’re a regular rom-com. | 是啊 我俩就像典型的爱情喜剧 |
[23:18] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[23:19] | Is there a Mrs. Makes-Stuff-Out-Of-Other-Stuff? | 找到你的以物造物小姐了吗 |
[23:24] | No. | 没有 |
[23:26] | I thought I’d met the right girl, | 我以为遇见了真命天女 |
[23:29] | but then she betrayed her country and tried to kill me. | 但她背叛了国家 并试图杀死我 |
[23:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:32] | Then that turned out to be a cover. | 事后证明 她那么做是为了掩盖卧底身份 |
[23:35] | It’s… it’s complicated. | 总之很复杂 |
[23:38] | I know the feeling. | 我懂那种感觉 |
[23:42] | Good boy. Now just look at me. | 真乖 看着我 |
[23:43] | No, no, no. Stay right there. | 别别别 在那别动 |
[23:44] | Don’t look at that guy. No, no, no. | 别看那个人 别别别 |
[23:46] | Okay, we’re gonna try this again. | 好吧 我们再拍一次 |
[23:47] | We’re gonna try this again, it’s all good. | 我们再拍一次 没事的 |
[23:49] | Just look at me. No, no, at me. | 看着我 别别 看我 |
[23:51] | Look at, you got to look at me. | 看着 你得看着我 |
[23:52] | No. Not over there, not at that guy. | 不对 不是那里 别看那个人 |
[23:54] | Okay, if you c– | 好吧 你能不能… |
[23:55] | You could always dangle a treat in front the camera. | 你只要拿点吃的在镜头前晃一晃 |
[23:57] | That’ll get his attention. | 就能吸引它的注意力 |
[23:59] | All right. | 说得对 |
[24:01] | All right. | 来了 |
[24:03] | All right. | 来了 |
[24:06] | Yeah, see? | 看到没 |
[24:07] | Definitely Insta-worthy. | 绝对值得发一波朋友圈 |
[24:09] | Cute dog. | 萌狗狗 |
[24:10] | Who’s he belong to? | 狗主人是谁 |
[24:12] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[24:12] | Which is why I’m taking his picture. | 所以我才要给它拍张照片 |
[24:14] | Thought I’d put it up on the missing persons site. | 我打算把照片挂在失踪人口网上 |
[24:17] | So, uh… | 那个 |
[24:18] | How’s it going over there with Mr. I.T.? | 你在那边和技术男弄得怎么样了 |
[24:21] | Good. | 不错 |
[24:22] | It’s nice talking to somebody who knows the difference | 能和懂MINT和UBUNTU两者 |
[24:23] | between MINT and UBUNTU, you know? | 之间区别的人聊天挺愉快的 |
[24:25] | Fresh breath is important. | 清新口气确实很重要[MINT有薄荷意] |
[24:28] | Those are operating systems. | 那两个是操作系统的名称 |
[24:29] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[24:33] | You know, if you can’t find the owner, | 如果你找不到狗主人 |
[24:35] | you could always give the dog to Mac as a birthday present. | 你可以把狗当成生日礼物送给小麦 |
[24:38] | Sad to say that even this fluffy little face | 很遗憾 恐怕连这个萌萌的毛毛脸 |
[24:41] | couldn’t get Mac to break his birthday boycott. | 都无法让小麦不再抵触过生日 |
[24:44] | What’s his deal? | 他怎么回事 |
[24:45] | Mac loves a good party. | 小麦喜欢好派对 |
[24:47] | Why is he so anti-birthday? | 为什么他却如此反对过生日 |
[24:50] | Okay. Mac doesn’t like to talk about it, all right? | 小麦不愿谈这事 |
[24:52] | But he wasn’t always anti-birthday. | 但他不是一直都讨厌过生日 |
[24:54] | He used to love his birthday. | 他以前也是喜欢过生日 |
[24:56] | Then he turned ten. | 直到他十岁生日那年 |
[24:58] | His mom had passed away, and his dad was away on a business trip, | 他妈去世了 他爸也出公差去了 |
[25:01] | so his grandfather was throwing the party. | 所以他外公给他办了生日宴 |
[25:03] | And Mac was actually having fun. | 小麦当时很开心 |
[25:05] | He was convinced that his dad was gonna come home | 他坚信他爸会回家 |
[25:07] | and surprise him with some amazing gift. | 给他惊喜 送他很棒的生日礼物 |
[25:11] | But… after the cake was eaten and the presents were opened… | 但是 吃完蛋糕 拆完礼物后 |
[25:16] | Mac’s grandfather had to sit him down | 小麦的外公让他坐下 |
[25:17] | and tell him that his dad wasn’t on a business trip. | 告诉他 他爸不是出公差去了 |
[25:21] | He left, | 他离开了 |
[25:22] | and he wasn’t coming back. | 不会回来了 |
[25:28] | Kinda hard to celebrate after that. | 从那之后再也没心思庆祝生日了 |
[25:39] | Multiple distinct hits on the other side. | 墙那边发现多处清晰信号 |
[25:41] | I-I think I found them. | 我好像找到他们了 |
[25:43] | Okay. I’m on my way. | 好 我这就过去 |
[25:44] | Yeah, well, take your time. | 不着急 |
[25:46] | I’m looking at a wall of concrete and steel beams. | 前面有一堵钢筋水泥墙 |
[25:49] | I don’t suppose you know how to make a jackhammer. | 我猜你不会造电钻吧 |
[25:51] | I mean, I do… | 我会… |
[25:52] | but for that I’d need a lawnmower engine, | 但要造电钻 我需要一个割草机引擎 |
[25:53] | and a tank of compressed gas. | 和一桶压缩气体 |
[25:55] | I was, I was just kinda kidding. | 我只是开个玩笑 |
[25:56] | Explosives are just as risky. | 用炸药太危险了 |
[25:58] | Guess I’m just gonna have to find a way | 我大概只能想办法 |
[26:00] | to raise these giant beams. | 抬起这些巨型钢梁了 |
[26:03] | How? | 怎么抬 |
[26:04] | Don’t know. Still haven’t figured that one out, yet. | 不知道 目前还没想出来 |
[26:31] | Hey, I got mercs. They’re in the vault. | 我看到雇佣军了 他们在密室 |
[26:34] | How are they gonna get in? The power’s out. | 他们要怎么进去 电都断了 |
[26:36] | Yeah? Well, trust me. That’s not stopping them. | 是吗 相信我 这可难不倒他们 |
[26:46] | Man. They have a hostage. That ain’t good. | 天呐 他们手上有人质 这下糟了 |
[26:49] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[26:58] | Hey, fellas. | 大家好啊 |
[26:59] | How’s it going? Everything cool? | 怎么样 还顺利吗 |
[27:01] | Yeah, don’t touch that, little man. | 别想掏枪 小兄弟 |
[27:03] | It’s a bad health choice. | 那样你会有生命危险 |
[27:04] | Now, I really, really, really want to do this the easy way. | 我真的很不想动武 |
[27:08] | I’m a pretty cool guy. | 我这人很随和 |
[27:10] | No no. | 想都别想 |
[27:12] | Now listen. | 听着 |
[27:13] | We’re all gonna have to drop our guns. | 我们都把枪放下 |
[27:14] | We’re gonna have to let the hostage go. | 让人质离开 |
[27:17] | And we’re gonna have to come to an agreement | 并且我们得一致同意 |
[27:18] | that you’re all under arrest. | 你们都被捕了 |
[27:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:44] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[28:01] | Aftershock! | 余震了 |
[28:05] | I’m through, but the wall just collapsed. | 我爬过来了 但墙刚刚塌了 |
[28:29] | Help! | 救命 |
[28:33] | Help me! Help me! | 救我 救我 |
[28:40] | Hi. I’m… | 你们好 我… |
[28:43] | I’m here to save you? | 我是来救你们的 |
[28:48] | – Please, help me. Help me. – The rope! | -求你了 救命 救命 -绳子 |
[28:50] | Grab it! | 抓住绳子 |
[28:52] | I can’t, I can’t. | 我不行 我不行 |
[28:53] | – Yes, you can! – I can’t. I can’t! | -你行的 -我不行 我不行 |
[28:56] | Okay, hang on. | 挺住 |
[28:57] | – Where are you going? – Don’t worry, big daddy. | -你要去哪儿 -别担心 大兄弟 |
[28:58] | I’m coming to get you. | 我下来救你 |
[29:03] | Kono. | 科诺 |
[29:04] | I-I-I’m here. I’m good. | 我在这儿 我没事 |
[29:07] | How are you? The scientists? | 你怎么样 科学家们还好吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah. We are, uh, we’re good. | 我们没事 |
[29:11] | All things considered. | 综合考虑 大家都没事 |
[29:15] | I don’t think I can get through. | 我大概是过不去了 |
[29:16] | The aftershock shifted things. | 余震令很多东西移位了 |
[29:18] | There’s no telling when another might hit, | 不知道下次余震什么时候会发生 |
[29:20] | so find your way to the surface. | 你想办法回地面上 |
[29:21] | We’ll, we’ll find our way up. | 我们会自己想办法上去 |
[29:24] | All right, a hui hou, MacGyver. | 好 待会儿见 麦凯弗 |
[29:29] | God, it’s gorgeous out here. | 天 外面景色还挺美 |
[29:31] | Won’t be so gorgeous if you fall 40 feet | 等你从12米高处摔到人行道上 |
[29:32] | and slam into the pavement. | 就不会觉得多美妙了 |
[29:35] | Help me. | 救我 |
[29:37] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:38] | You’re okay, you’re okay. I’m right here. | 没事的 没事 我就在这儿 |
[29:44] | I can’t do it, I can’t do it. | 我不行了 我不行了 |
[29:48] | I got you. | 我抓住你了 |
[29:50] | I got you, I got you. | 我抓住你了 放心 |
[29:53] | Okay, how is everybody doing? | 大家都怎么样 |
[29:58] | Fine… I guess. | 应该… 还好 |
[29:59] | But we’d be a lot better if we knew | 如果能知道我们要怎么出去 |
[30:01] | how we were getting out of here, | 就更好了 |
[30:02] | so your way in… | 你进来的路… |
[30:05] | Was a bit of a one-way ticket. | 只能进不能出 |
[30:08] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[30:08] | I’m good at finding my way out of tight spots. | 我很擅长从困境中想办法脱身 |
[30:11] | You don’t think we’ve already tried everything? | 你以为我们没用尽一切办法吗 |
[30:12] | I mean, you’re looking at 15 PhDs. | 这儿可是有15个博士 |
[30:15] | I know. You work for DARPA. | 我知道 你们为国防高等研究计划署工作 |
[30:17] | What are you gonna think of that we didn’t already try? | 你能想出什么我们没试过的办法 |
[30:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:21] | I haven’t thought of it yet. | 这点我还没想过 |
[30:22] | Lab’s this way, yeah? | 实验室在这个方向 对吧 |
[30:23] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:27] | So… | 那么 |
[30:28] | can you, can you tell if anything’s missing? | 你能发现有什么东西不见了吗 |
[30:30] | All of my work’s still here. | 我的工作成果都还在 |
[30:32] | But I just head one department. | 但是我只负责一个部门 |
[30:34] | I don’t know what else was being kept here. | 我不知道这里还存了什么 |
[30:36] | Okay, so either they left here empty-handed, | 所以 要么他们是空手而归 |
[30:38] | or they knew exactly what they wanted and grabbed that. | 要么就是明确他们要什么 并且拿走了 |
[30:46] | Plenty of chemicals, | 有很多化学试剂 |
[30:47] | but we can’t risk blasting our way out. | 但我们不能冒险炸出一条路 |
[30:51] | Any chance your air ducts are… | 你们的通风管道能不能… |
[30:52] | 12 inches wide. Not even a child could fit through them. | 才30厘米宽 连小孩都挤不进去 |
[30:55] | We tried already. | 我们已经试过了 |
[30:59] | – There’s an elevator. – An elevator shaft. | -有个电梯 -是电梯井 |
[31:01] | Power’s out. There’s no way to call the car. | 没电了 载人平台上不来 |
[31:11] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[31:13] | The car is below us. | 载人平台就在下面 |
[31:15] | Don’t see how that’s good news. | 这怎么算是好消息 |
[31:17] | Well, ’cause if it was above us, then my plan wouldn’t work. | 因为如果是在上面 那我的计划就没用了 |
[31:21] | You have a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[31:22] | I have half of one, which is pretty good for me. | 算是成型了一半 对我来说足够了 |
[31:27] | This is an ascender rig. | 这是个上升装置 |
[31:30] | We’ll lash these wires to the elevator lift cables, | 把这些导线绑到电梯电缆上 |
[31:34] | and… we’ll go up one at a time. | 然后… 我们一个一个上去 |
[31:37] | It’ll be just like rock climbing. | 就像攀岩一样 |
[31:39] | Except greasier, darker, | 只不过更滑更黑一些 |
[31:43] | and our lives depend on it. | 我们能不能逃出去就靠这个了 |
[31:46] | So… who’s first? | 谁先来 |
[31:50] | I’ve done a few climbs at Kilauea Iki. | 我在小基拉韦厄攀过岩 |
[31:52] | I can tie us off at the top. | 我可以从上面绑着做固定 |
[31:53] | That’s perfect. | 那太好了 |
[31:54] | When you get to the lobby floor, | 你到大厅后 |
[31:56] | pry the doors open just like I did, then yell down. | 像我那样撬开门 然后向下喊 |
[32:02] | I guess Riley got the cell network up. | 看来莱丽是恢复了手机通讯 |
[32:04] | Hi, Mac. Glad to see you didn’t get crushed by the building. | 小麦 看到你没被大楼压垮真是太好了 |
[32:06] | And I’m glad to see you haven’t fallen off of it. | 看你没从楼上掉下去也挺好 |
[32:09] | I tried. | 我努力了 |
[32:11] | So did you find the other scientists? | 你找到其他科学家了吗 |
[32:13] | Yeah, we’re heading up the elevator up now… kind of. | 我们正打算沿着电梯上去… 算是吧 |
[32:15] | Did you turn a desk lamp into a hover board or something? | 你是又把什么台灯做成了悬浮板吗 |
[32:18] | You know what? D-Don’t answer that. | 你还是别回答了 |
[32:19] | Just hand me the highest-ranking scientist you got there | 把你那边级别最高的科学家 |
[32:22] | for a tic, will ya? | 暂时借我一下 好吗 |
[32:25] | Emily Gutierrez, Project Manager. | 艾米丽·古铁雷斯 项目主管 |
[32:27] | – How can I help? – Hi, Emily. | -有什么需要帮忙的 -你好 艾米丽 |
[32:28] | We’re gonna play a little game, okay? | 我们来玩个小游戏 |
[32:30] | It’s called “Tell Jack What’s Missing.” | 叫做”告诉杰克什么东西不见了” |
[32:32] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[32:36] | Everything looks like where it’s supposed to b… | 看起来所有东西都原封不… |
[32:41] | – God. – What? | -我的天 -怎么了 |
[32:43] | Project 23. It’s gone. | 23号项目不见了 |
[32:47] | It’s a “Smart bullet,” next generation in ammunition. | 叫”智能子弹” 是下一代的新型弹药 |
[32:51] | The scientist who designed these bullets said | 设计这种子弹的科学家说 |
[32:52] | that they are laser-guided, they can change course mid-flight, | 这些子弹是激光制导 可以在途中变道 |
[32:55] | and that they have over 99% accuracy. | 精准度超过99% |
[32:58] | I read a DOD brief on these– they’re supposed to turn | 我看过国防部关于这种子弹的资料 |
[33:00] | even a first-time shooter into an expert marksman. | 哪怕是第一次拿枪的人都成为神枪手 |
[33:03] | And now these mercenaries have the prototype. | 现在这些雇佣兵拿到了原型 |
[33:06] | Actually, they have a box of 20 prototypes, | 事实上 他们拿走了一共20种原型 |
[33:09] | and they only need one to back-engineer the technology | 只要对该技术反向研究 |
[33:11] | and create an endless supply. | 就能生产出无限量的子弹 |
[33:13] | So if we don’t get these prototypes back, | 所以如果我们不把这些原型拿回来 |
[33:15] | we’re facing an army of snipers that never miss? | 我们就要面对一群百发百中的狙击军团吗 |
[33:18] | Man, I don’t like anything about this. | 天 整件事都太让我上火了 |
[33:20] | I don’t like quakes, I don’t like mercs, | 我不喜欢地震 不喜欢雇佣军 |
[33:22] | and I damn sure don’t like no magic bullets. | 更不喜欢什么魔术子弹 |
[33:24] | Yeah, well, we got to stop them | 我们得阻止他们 |
[33:26] | from getting this ammo off the Island. | 把这些弹药带离岛屿 |
[33:27] | It’s not gonna be easy, Mac– the city’s in chaos, | 这可不简单 小麦 城里现在一片混乱 |
[33:29] | and most of the roads are shut down, man, | 大部分道路被封 |
[33:31] | and these mercs have a big head start. | 这些雇佣兵远远领先于我们 |
[33:34] | Then I guess you guys better get your asses in gear. | 那你们最好马上动身 |
[33:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:38] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 长官 |
[33:47] | Okay, Riley, you got the bird’s-eye view. | 莱丽 你现在是鸟瞰视野 |
[33:49] | What do you see? | 看到了什么 |
[33:50] | Not including you guys, | 没看到你们 |
[33:51] | I got nine vehicles in motion near Hilo. | 希洛附近有九辆车在移动 |
[33:54] | Five are FEMA, three are police, | 五辆美国联邦紧急事务管理署的车 |
[33:56] | one’s an unmarked panel van headed east. | 三辆警车 一辆无标记厢式货车向东行驶 |
[33:58] | Ding-ding, we got ourselves a winner. | 那就是他们了 |
[34:00] | That’s got to be the mercs right there. | 那一定是雇佣兵 |
[34:01] | Looks like they’re heading for the beach. | 他们似乎正驶向海滩 |
[34:03] | And they got a speedboat waiting for them. | 有快艇在那里等他们 |
[34:05] | Guys, you better hurry you have vog rolling in. | 你们最好快点 有山雾迫近 |
[34:07] | Vog? Is that a “video blog”? | “山雾” 是”视频博客”吗 |
[34:09] | No. It’s like smog from a volcano. | 不 是火山烟雾 |
[34:11] | – That’s cool. – No, it’s not | -好酷 -不 并不好 |
[34:13] | ’cause if the mercs make it off the Island, | 要是他们逃离岛屿 |
[34:14] | it’ll be nearly impossible to track them using even satellites. | 就算用卫星都很难追踪到他们了 |
[34:17] | That-that’s not cool. How far ahead are they, Riley? | 确实不好 他们还有多远 莱丽 |
[34:20] | A lot. But the road they’re on is washed out, | 很远 但他们走的那条路被冲毁了 |
[34:22] | which is slowing them down. | 阻碍了他们的速度 |
[34:23] | I found a shortcut that could help you guys catch up. | 我找到一条能让你们追上的捷径 |
[34:25] | – Take your next left. – Yeah, I see it. | -下个路口左转 -好 我看见了 |
[34:26] | And go faster. Much faster. | 再开快点 再快点 |
[34:38] | – Cover! Cover! – Get down! | -找掩护 找掩护 -趴下 |
[34:57] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[34:58] | My vest stopped it. | 防弹背心挡住了 |
[34:59] | Hey, thanks. I owe you one. | 谢谢你救我一命 |
[35:00] | They still got 19 bullets left. | 他们还剩19颗子弹 |
[35:02] | You might have a chance to pay her back. | 你还有机会还她一命 |
[35:03] | Yeah, with that kind of accuracy, | 精准度那么高 |
[35:05] | odds are the next one’s gonna be a headshot. | 下一颗一定是一枪爆头了 |
[35:06] | So you better think of something, Mac. Right now. | 你最好赶快想想办法 小麦 |
[35:08] | – Let’s go, baby. – Chin, the laser sight on your gun, | -快想 -阿成 你枪上的激光瞄准器 |
[35:10] | – could I borrow it? – Just the sight, not the gun? | -能借我吗 -只要瞄准器 不要枪吗 |
[35:11] | I’ve never been a big fan of guns, but I love lasers. | 我不太喜欢枪 但我爱激光 |
[35:13] | – All right. – Hurry up, Mac. | -好吧 -快点 小麦 |
[35:15] | I’m running out of lead, here. | 我子弹快用光了 |
[35:17] | Lasers are stronger than we want them to be, | 激光的强烈程度要超过我们所需的水平 |
[35:20] | so in order to limit their output, | 因此为了限制输出 |
[35:22] | manufacturers add a potentiometer. | 制造商在其中加入了分压器 |
[35:25] | If I can burn that out… | 如果我能将其烧断 |
[35:27] | There goes my warranty. | 这下没法保修了 |
[35:29] | Well, yes, but we get… | 是 但我们得到了… |
[35:31] | – You get a stronger laser. – Exactly. | -得到了更强烈的激光 -没错 |
[35:32] | And if those DARPA bullets | 如果这些国防高等研究计划署的子弹 |
[35:33] | follow the biggest beam… | 会跟随最强烈的光束 |
[35:35] | And to trick it into hitting something that ain’t us. | 并设法引导它击中其他东西 |
[35:37] | I love it outsmarting robo-bullets. | 我就喜欢胜过机器子弹的感觉 |
[35:38] | Let’s do it, baby. Come on, go. | 我们开始吧 来 |
[35:39] | For the plan to work, I need the sniper to take a shot at us. | 要让计划成功 狙击手得先朝我们开枪 |
[35:43] | Yeah, I’m gonna have to bait that sniper into shooting at me. | 没错 我要引诱狙击手向我开枪 |
[35:46] | – What? – Well, hey, come on, I’ll do it. | -什么 -别了 让我来 |
[35:47] | – Bait’s my middle name. Let’s go. – No. | -“引诱”是我的专长 开始吧 -不 |
[35:49] | It’s gonna be me. | 只能是我 |
[35:50] | You can aim better than I can. | 你比我瞄得准 |
[35:52] | – Yeah, but, Mac… – I don’t even know | -没错 可是 小麦 -我甚至不确定 |
[35:53] | if this plan’s gonna work. Sorry. Go! | 这计划是否行得通 抱歉 开始吧 |
[36:44] | Aloha, you bastards! | 再见了 混蛋们 |
[36:46] | Well, that-that does mean good-bye, right? | 这是”再见”的意思吧 |
[36:50] | I wasn’t asking you. Shut up. | 我没问你 闭嘴 |
[36:54] | So, it’s official. | 正式确认了 |
[36:55] | All rescue teams reported in. Hilo’s been cleared. | 所有营救小队都已汇报 希洛安全了 |
[36:57] | Lots of injuries with zero fatalities. | 多人受伤 无人丧命 |
[36:59] | – Nice. – So you guys can head home knowing | -太好了 -你们可以安心回去了 |
[37:01] | you helped save a lot of people’s lives. | 你们帮忙救下了很多人 |
[37:04] | So, where is this, phoenix Foundation anyway? | 你们这个凤凰基金会在哪啊 |
[37:07] | – Los Angeles. – No, no, no. I need an exact address. | -洛杉矶 -不不 给我具体地址 |
[37:09] | I want to know where to send the bill for this laser sight. | 我想知道我要把这个激光瞄准器的账单寄到哪里 |
[37:14] | You know, I actually could fix this with a couple resistors and some chewing gum. | 其实给我几个电阻和一块口香糖 我就能修好 |
[37:18] | Here we go. | 拿手好戏 |
[37:19] | Why did I ask? | 我何必多此一问 |
[37:20] | But you do have us looking at things a new way, MacGyver. | 你确实让我们改变了看事物的方式 麦凯弗 |
[37:23] | Hey, must be going around, | 彼此彼此 |
[37:24] | ’cause you guys got me doing the same. | 因为你们也让我有此感慨 |
[37:26] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:27] | And, hey, do me a favor– next time you see McGarrett, | 帮我个忙 下次见到麦格瑞特 |
[37:29] | tell him he’s a wimpy little water baby. | 告诉他 他就是个没出息的”水宝宝”[爱哭] |
[37:31] | Gladly. | 乐意转达 |
[37:32] | You really want us to tell him that? | 你真想让我们这么告诉他吗 |
[37:34] | Seriously. Deltas and SEALs have this longstanding rivalry. | 真的 三角洲部队和海豹突击队长久以来一直互相较量 |
[37:38] | You know what? I’ll tell him myself. | 我还是亲自跟他说吧 |
[37:39] | Besides, you guys already know what a big crybaby he is, right? | 另外 你们已经知道他多爱哭了吧 |
[37:44] | You do know. | 你们确实知道啊 |
[37:46] | – You’re a good man. Thank you. – Thank you. | -你是个好人 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[37:48] | – Nice meeting you. – Thank you. | -认识你真好 -谢谢 |
[37:49] | – Really. – Yeah. | -真的 -真的 |
[37:51] | We should hug. | 我们该抱一下 |
[37:52] | – Jack. – Aloha. | -杰克 -再见 |
[37:54] | – Pleasure. – Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[37:55] | Take care. | 保重 |
[37:58] | I want that back. | 修好还给我 |
[37:59] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[38:11] | You know, the world’s a little bit brighter place with those two in it. | 这俩人的存在真是让世界更美好了啊 |
[38:15] | Sure is. | 是啊 |
[38:16] | And, you know… I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想… |
[38:21] | After talking to Kono | 跟科诺谈过后 |
[38:23] | and letting a sniper shoot a laser-guided super bullet at my face, | 让一个狙击手朝我的脸上射激光制导的超级子弹 |
[38:27] | that maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[38:31] | – I’m sorry, may-maybe I’m what? – You’re right. | -抱歉 你说我什么 -你说得对 |
[38:32] | Ah, there it is– my favorite two words. | 这才对嘛 我就喜欢这几个字 |
[38:36] | I know I’m gonna regret this, but I think… | 我之后肯定会后悔 但我想… |
[38:42] | you should throw me a birthday party. | 你该给我办个生日会 |
[38:44] | Yes. There it is. | 棒 这就对了 |
[38:46] | – Nothing too drastic, though. – No, no, no. | -别搞得太盛大 -不不不 |
[38:48] | It’ll-it’ll be classy, dignified and intimate. | 肯定会办成高端大气上档次又很温馨的样子 |
[38:53] | Isn’t that what you were gonna name your autobiography? | 这不是你之前给你的自传起的名字吗 |
[38:54] | It still is, it’s also the way I’ll describe your birthday party. | 现在也是 而这也会是你生日会的样子 |
[38:58] | Happy birthday, buddy. | 生日快乐 兄弟 |
[39:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | You know, I’d say I love you, but… | 我要是那种人 我就会跟你说我爱你了 |
[39:05] | I don’t do that stuff. | 但我不是说那种话的人 |
[39:07] | Yeah, I know you don’t, Jack. | 嗯 我了解你的为人 杰克 |
[39:20] | Nice party mix, Jack. | 派对音乐不错啊 杰克 |
[39:21] | Next time, I deejay. | 下次 我打碟 |
[39:25] | Great party, Mac. | 派对很棒啊 小麦 |
[39:26] | – Glad you let Jack talk you into it. – Thanks. | -我很高兴杰克说动你了 -谢谢 |
[39:28] | And don’t… don’t give him too much credit. | 他的影响力也没那么大 |
[39:32] | The earthquake had a lot to do with it. | 其实跟这次地震有很大关系 |
[39:35] | Happy birthday, man. | 生日快乐 兄弟 |
[39:41] | – What is it? – A bunch of metal doodads I found at a yard sale. | -什么东西 -我在旧货卖摊上买到的金属小玩意 |
[39:44] | Yeah, looked like something you’d want for… something. | 感觉像你会拿来改装什么用到的… 东西 |
[39:47] | No, I probably will use ’em. | 不 我可能会直接用呢 |
[39:49] | – You still bummed about having to leave the dog behind? – Nah. | -你还在为没带走那条狗的事而郁闷吗 -没有啦 |
[39:52] | I’m thrilled we found his owner. | 我很高兴我们找到了它的主人 |
[39:54] | You know, I wasn’t planning on keeping him, | 我本来也没打算收养它 |
[39:56] | naming him Chewbacca, | 给他取名叫楚巴卡[星球大战角色] |
[39:58] | buying him a bunch of toys and sweaters, | 给它买一堆玩具和毛衣 |
[40:00] | letting him sleep next to me in bed, | 让它睡在我旁边 |
[40:01] | building a life with my adorable little Wookie pal. | 和我可爱的武技族小伙计共度人生 |
[40:03] | I mean, that– | 毕竟… |
[40:05] | that would just be silly. | 那样就太傻了 |
[40:06] | I’m sorry you lost your dog, Bozer. | 我很遗憾你失去了狗狗 博兹 |
[40:08] | Yeah, but at least the owner promised | 但至少狗主人同意 |
[40:10] | to let me video chat with him regularly. | 让我定期和它视频聊天 |
[40:15] | All right. | 也挺好的 |
[40:16] | Hold up. The dude already has your number? | 等等 他已经要到你的手机号了 |
[40:18] | You gave him all ten digits | 你把手机号的十个数字 |
[40:20] | at the same time? | 一次性都告诉他了 |
[40:21] | I mean, we scratch-built an ad hoc phone network | 我们重新搭建的是临时通讯网络 |
[40:24] | and had to test it by making calls. | 必须通过打电话测试是否能用 |
[40:26] | Besides, he’s a nice guy. | 而且 他人挺好 |
[40:31] | If I’m being honest… | 说实话… |
[40:34] | it’s not the dog I’m upset about. | 我难过不是因为那条狗 |
[40:38] | I know, pal. | 我懂 兄弟 |
[40:40] | I know. | 我懂 |
[40:44] | Hey, there she is. | 你来了 |
[40:46] | Come here for a second. | 过来一下 |
[40:49] | Matty, I got you a little something. | 马蒂 我有东西要送给你 |
[40:51] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[40:52] | Yeah, it’s a, souvenir from Hawaii. You want? | 从夏威夷带来的纪念品 你想要吗 |
[40:55] | Of course you do. | 你肯定想要 |
[40:57] | 草裙舞 夏威夷 | |
[40:58] | Coconut bra? Seriously? | 椰子文胸 你有没搞错 |
[41:00] | Do I need to remind you where the HR offices are? | 需要我提醒你人资部在哪儿吗 |
[41:03] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:04] | Who’s ready for some of my world-famous shrimp? | 谁想尝尝我做的闻名世界的大虾 |
[41:07] | How ’bout you, boss lady? | 你来尝尝吧 上司女士 |
[41:08] | You’re a little far from home, aren’t you? | 你怎么大老远跑来这里了 |
[41:10] | Well, actually, Mr. Dalton, | 事实上 达尔顿先生 |
[41:12] | he promised me an exclusive contract at your workplace | 承诺给我签一份和你们总部的独家合同 |
[41:15] | if I catered for Mac’s birthday. | 前提是我得为小麦的生日宴下厨 |
[41:17] | OHe did? You cheap bastard. | 是吗 你这个混蛋 |
[41:20] | – She loves me. – It’s getting cold. | -她爱我 -虾要凉了 |
[41:21] | Here you go, try a piece, you won’t regret it. | 给你 尝下试试 保证不会让你后悔 |
[41:23] | Here you go, get in there. | 给 尝尝看 |
[41:29] | Sorry. Sor… | 抱歉… |
[41:32] | Yeah, get in there. | 尝尝看 |
[41:36] | Okay, that’s the most delicious thing I’ve ever tasted. | 好吧 这是我吃过最美味的东西 |
[41:40] | Everybody, a little announcement. | 各位 我简单说几句 |
[41:41] | Thanks for comin’. | 感谢大家前来 |
[41:42] | We know how weird mac is about birthdays. | 我们都知道小麦对待生日宴的态度有多奇怪 |
[41:46] | Then again, he’s a little weird about everything. | 不过话说回来 他对待一切事物的方式都很奇怪 |
[41:47] | So, instead of celebrating him with the same old… | 所以 我们就不唱那首乏味的生日歌 |
[41:51] | song… | 给他庆生了 |
[41:52] | Riley, Bozer, hit it. | 莱丽 博兹 开始吧 |
[41:57] | 生日快乐 小麦 | |
[42:05] | Happy birthday, man. | 生日快乐 |
[42:06] | – Happy birthday, buddy. – Thanks, man. | -生日快乐 兄弟 -谢了 |
[42:09] | 生日快乐 小麦 |