时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:26] | 103 miles off the coast of Florida, | 佛罗里达州海岸166公里以外 |
[01:28] | there’s an island that’ll always hold a special place in my heart. | 有一个岛屿 它在我心中是特别的存在 |
[01:33] | Now, everyone loves the landscape, | 大家都喜欢这里的景色 |
[01:35] | the food, the music. | 美食 音乐 |
[01:38] | But what I love most are the people. | 但我最喜欢的是 这里的人们 |
[01:40] | The Cubans learned how to make do with what they had. | 古巴人懂得如何凑合过活 |
[01:43] | And maybe that simplicity of life | 也许就因为生活简朴 |
[01:45] | is why everybody seems so happy here… | 所以这里的人似乎都很幸福… |
[01:48] | Well, almost everybody. | 几乎所有人吧 |
[01:50] | You keep punching on the kid, I’m gonna get jealous over here. | 你一直揍那个小子 我都吃醋了呢 |
[01:53] | Where’s the love? | 不给我一点爱吗 |
[01:53] | And you swing like a little girl. | 你的拳头软绵绵的 |
[01:55] | Yeah, that was more manly. | 这才像个男人嘛 |
[01:58] | Why are you looking for this man, huh? | 你为什么要找这个人 |
[02:00] | He’s dating my sister. | 他泡我妹妹 |
[02:02] | My cousin? | 我表妹 |
[02:08] | Mi madre? | 我老妈 |
[02:11] | Okay. Okay, papa. | 行 行 “硬汉” |
[02:14] | Since you don’t seem to know nothing, | 既然你好像什么也不知道 |
[02:17] | perhaps I go back to your friend… | 那我就接着问你朋友了… |
[02:26] | What’s so funny, huh? | 你笑什么 |
[02:30] | What’s so funny, huh? | 你笑什么 |
[02:38] | You know, you could’ve hit him with your fist. | 你可以直接给他一拳啊 |
[02:39] | I know, but a headbutt sends a much clearer message. | 我知道 但用头撞才更解气啊 |
[02:43] | Besides, I was only taking all those punches | 另外 我故意挨他那几拳 |
[02:45] | to give your big, swollen brain enough time to figure this out. | 是给你争取时间 让你肿了的大脑袋想对策 |
[02:48] | Which I did. You’re welcome. | 我也想出来了 不用谢 |
[02:49] | Yeah, well, it took you long enough. | 但你想了够久啊 |
[02:51] | Next time, you make a blade out of a button. | 下一次 你来把纽扣做成刀片 |
[02:55] | Maybe I will. | 说不定我真会呢 |
[02:57] | Cowboy. | 小子 |
[03:00] | Wakey-wakey. | 醒醒 |
[03:02] | My turn, sweetheart. | 这下轮到我了 亲 |
[03:04] | Listen up, now. | 听好了 |
[03:05] | This lunatic tried to kill us, so we locked him up. | 这个疯子想杀我们 所以我们把他抓起来了 |
[03:08] | So he sent another lunatic to trash our headquarters and stab our friend. | 所以他找了另一个疯子大闹我们总部 捅了我们的朋友 |
[03:13] | You listening? | 你听着吗 |
[03:15] | And then just when we thought | 而当我们以为 |
[03:16] | we were done with this wannabe super-villain, | 我们终于搞定了这个超级大反派 |
[03:18] | he eats half of Paradise Lost to fake his own death | 他吃掉了《失乐园》书里的纸 装死 |
[03:21] | and escape from supermax. | 从重刑监狱里逃脱了 |
[03:22] | So, as you can imagine, | 所以你也能想到 |
[03:24] | we’d like to have a little word with him about that. | 我们想找他”聊聊这事” |
[03:28] | We know Murdoc was here. Where is he? | 我们知道魔多克来这里了 他在哪儿 |
[03:33] | Buenas dias! | 早上好 |
[03:36] | You Miguel? | 你是米盖尔吗 |
[03:38] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪啊 |
[03:40] | We just want to have a little chat. | 我们就是想跟你聊一下 |
[03:46] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[03:47] | – This, right here. – Come on, man. | -这辆 过来 -不是吧 |
[03:48] | What are we supposed to do with this? | 这小破车能干什么啊 |
[03:50] | Well, as long as it runs, right? | 只要能开就行 |
[03:51] | Get it going. | 走吧 |
[04:02] | Be honest. | 说实话 |
[04:03] | This is what your heaven looks like, isn’t it? | 你心目中的天堂就是这样的吗 |
[04:05] | This is Cuba, Jack. Everything’s improvised. | 这里是古巴 杰克 一切都能即兴发挥 |
[04:10] | Yes. Say your prayers, Jack’s driving. | 你好好祈祷吧 杰克开车了 |
[04:24] | Mueve tu trasero! | 让开 |
[04:25] | Move! Out of the way! Move! | 让开 别挡道 让开 |
[05:08] | Jack! Hit the brakes! | 杰克 刹车 |
[05:10] | What? | 什么 |
[05:11] | I said, hit the brakes! | 我说让你刹车 |
[05:13] | Brakes? | 刹车 |
[05:15] | What brakes?! | 哪有刹车啊 |
[05:19] | Crap! | 坏了 |
[05:20] | This is gonna hurt! | 这下有的受了 |
[05:44] | Are you sure this is necessary, Bozer? | 你确定有这个必要吗 博兹 |
[05:46] | You did two weeks of rehab, your stitches are healed. | 你都康复治疗两周了 缝针的地方也都痊愈了 |
[05:48] | I watched you walk down the hallway | 我看着你走到大厅 |
[05:50] | to get into this wheelchair. | 去拿这个轮椅 |
[05:51] | Hospital rules, Riley. Sorry. | 这是医院规定 莱丽 不好意思 |
[05:57] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉了 |
[06:01] | – Okay… – How clumsy of me. | -行了 -我真是笨手笨脚 |
[06:02] | – Sorry. – Okay, okay. | -抱歉 -行 行 |
[06:04] | – I’m getting up, all right? – Okay. Finally. | -我自己走 行吗 -总算起来了 |
[06:06] | Look who’s better already. | 瞧瞧谁满血复活了 |
[06:08] | Yeah. It’ll take more than a knife-wielding psychopath to stop me. | 嗯 一个持刀变态可干不倒我 |
[06:12] | I mean, not much more, but… | 多几个 我也不行 你懂的… |
[06:15] | How was Cuba? | 古巴之行如何 |
[06:17] | No bueno. | 不顺利 |
[06:19] | I mean, our intel was half-right. | 我们的情报有一半正确 |
[06:20] | Miguel did help Murdoc get into the country, | 米盖尔确实帮魔多克逃到那里了 |
[06:22] | but he was just picking up some cash he had hidden, | 但他就是过去拿一些他以前藏的现金 |
[06:24] | and then he disappeared again. | 然后就又消失了 |
[06:26] | Minor setback aside, | 除了受了点轻伤之外 |
[06:27] | I did get to, Evel Knievel a seawall, | 我确实表演了一次”飞人特技” 冲出堤坝 |
[06:29] | which was nice, and pick up a box of these bad boys. | 可帅了 还买了这盒好货 |
[06:32] | What do you say, hero– cigar? | 要不要来一根雪茄 大英雄 |
[06:34] | Thanks, Jack, but the last time I smoked a cigar, | 谢谢 杰克 但我上次抽雪茄 |
[06:37] | I nearly threw up. | 差点就吐了 |
[06:38] | – I’m good. – Thank you. | -不用了 -谢谢 |
[06:40] | I knew I should have asked the girl first. | 就知道该先问问女生的 |
[06:42] | You’re gonna end up back in that wheelchair, bubba. | 小心待会你真的得坐轮椅 老弟 |
[06:50] | Mac, | 小麦 |
[06:51] | is that the watch? | 这是那块表吗 |
[06:55] | – Yep. – “The watch”? | -是啊 -哪块表 |
[06:56] | That watch changed Mac’s life. | 改变小麦一生的手表 |
[06:58] | It’s the reason he fell in love with building stuff. | 因为这表 小麦才喜欢上发明东西 |
[07:00] | It was his father’s. | 是他父亲的 |
[07:02] | My first real memory of my dad, actually, | 其实 我对我爸第一段真实的回忆 |
[07:04] | was him popping this thing open. | 就是他打开这块表那会儿 |
[07:05] | He used to explain all the little parts– | 他以前会把里面的细小部件都介绍个遍 |
[07:07] | the cogs, the springs, the gears– | 钝齿 弹簧和齿轮 |
[07:09] | they all come together to make something greater. | 只有把这些部件组装起来 才能发挥更大作用 |
[07:13] | – He didn’t keister that thing, did he? – Jack… | -他没有把表塞进菊花里吧 -杰克 |
[07:15] | – That was a movie. – That was a good question. | -那是电影桥段 -这是个好问题 |
[07:16] | – No, it wasn’t. – Anyways, | -才不是呢 -总之 |
[07:19] | with this watch, my dad taught me that, | 通过这块表 我爸教会我 |
[07:21] | with the right parts, you could make anything. | 只要用对材料 没什么是造不出来的 |
[07:23] | Even time. | 甚至时间也一样 |
[07:25] | And it was about the only thing he took with him when he left. | 他离开时 就带走了这一样东西 |
[07:30] | So you found his watch, but not him? | 你找到了他的表 却没找到他吗 |
[07:33] | Well, we-we tracked him from his last known location | 我们通过查找最后已知位置 |
[07:36] | to a hostel in Barcelona, | 追踪他到巴塞罗那的一间酒店 |
[07:38] | then to a crash-pad in Kiev, | 然后是基辅的临时住所 |
[07:39] | which led to a cabin in Patagonia… | 接着又追到了巴塔哥尼亚的一间小屋 |
[07:42] | – Which is where we found this. – Yeah, and then | -我们就是在那里找到的手表 -是啊 |
[07:43] | that’s when Matty called us back in | 然而就在此时 我们被马蒂召了回去 |
[07:45] | to deal with this pain in our ass, Murdoc. | 处理这个搅屎棍 魔多克 |
[07:47] | Your dad loved that watch. | 你爸很珍惜这块表 |
[07:49] | It’s hard to imagine him leaving it behind. | 他不太可能会弄丢这表 |
[07:50] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[07:53] | When we just weren’t talking, that was one thing. | 我们不再联系是一回事 |
[07:55] | But now… | 但现在… |
[07:57] | I mean, not knowing where he is, it’s… | 完全不知道他在哪 这… |
[07:59] | Yeah. My dad’s not winning any “Father of the Year” awards either. | 是啊 我爸也从来不是什么模范父亲 |
[08:05] | But if he just disappeared, you think something happened to him? | 但如果他就这么消失了 你觉得他是遭遇不测了吗 |
[08:07] | I don’t know. That’s the worst part of it. | 不知道 这才是最糟糕的 |
[08:10] | It always has been. | 一直以来都是 |
[08:11] | When I was a kid, I used to wish I would find out | 小时候 我希望自己可以确认 |
[08:13] | that he up and left, started a new family somewhere, | 他已经离开 在别的地方重组家庭了 |
[08:16] | so at least I’d have an answer. | 这样至少我得到了答案 |
[08:17] | But now… | 但如今… |
[08:21] | all I have are questions. | 只有无穷无尽的疑问 |
[08:27] | Jack, turn the car around. Matty needs us. | 杰克 掉头 马蒂需要我们 |
[08:38] | I know that everything we do here is highly classified, | 我知道我们在这里所做的一切均为高度机密 |
[08:41] | but what we’re about to discuss does not leave this room. Clear? | 但绝不能泄露在这里的谈话内容 明白吗 |
[08:45] | But-but isn’t that what “highly classified” means? | 高度机密不就是这个意思吗 |
[08:48] | – Jack… – Okay, if we say yes, | -杰克 -好吧 如果我们答应了 |
[08:50] | will you tell us who she is? | 你会告诉我们她是谁吗 |
[08:51] | Samantha Cage, CIA. | 萨曼莎·凯姬 隶属中情局 |
[08:53] | The accent says otherwise. | 口音出卖了你 |
[08:54] | I was SAS 4-Squadron | 加入中情局以前 |
[08:56] | before the CIA offered me a job. | 我在特种空军部队第四中队服役 |
[08:58] | 4-Squadron? | 第四中队 |
[08:59] | That’s the covert ops unit of Australian Intelligence, yeah? | 那是澳洲情报机构下属的秘密行动队 是吗 |
[09:01] | – That’s right. – I’m impressed. | -没错 -佩服佩服 |
[09:03] | You don’t even know what that is, Bozer. | 你都不知道这是个什么玩意 博兹 |
[09:04] | True. But it sounds secret agent-y. | 对 但听起来牛叉轰轰的 |
[09:06] | Agent Cage’s specialty is intel extraction. | 凯姬特工非常擅于提取情报 |
[09:09] | What Riley can do to a computer, | 莱丽在电脑上能做到的 |
[09:11] | she can do to a suspect hack their hard drive. | 她也能在嫌犯身上做到 黑进他们的大脑 |
[09:14] | That’s adorable. | 厉害啊 |
[09:15] | But yours truly is already well-trained at interrogating hostiles. | 但事实上你也就是受过专业训练 会审犯而已 |
[09:19] | If I need info out of somebody who’s being stubborn, | 如果我要从顽固分子身上拿到情报 |
[09:21] | I can usually just rearrange their face. | 我通常只用揍几下他们的脸 |
[09:24] | That’s adorable, | 真是厉害呀 |
[09:25] | but, you see, I prefer methods that actually work. | 但我更喜欢行之有效的方法 |
[09:27] | Such as? | 譬如 |
[09:29] | Let’s just say I can be your best friend | 这么说吧 我可以成为你的好朋友 |
[09:31] | or your worst nightmare. | 也可以成为你的梦魇 |
[09:35] | So why are you here? | 你来所为何事 |
[09:37] | The last time Matty introduced us to a new face in the Phoenix, | 上次马蒂在这里给我们介绍新朋友 |
[09:40] | I wound up with 20 stitches. | 我缝了20针 |
[09:41] | What’s this about? | 这次又是怎么回事 |
[09:44] | Two years ago, I sent a SEAL team | 两年前 我派了一支海豹突击队 |
[09:46] | on a classified mission to the Middle East. | 前往中东执行秘密任务 |
[09:49] | Mission went sideways, team was ambushed. | 任务出了岔子 他们被伏击了 |
[09:52] | Everyone got out, except one– | 所有人都牺牲了 除了他… |
[09:54] | Lieutenant J.G. Samuel Diaz’s transport was hit by an RPG. | 塞缪尔·迪亚兹上尉的座驾被火箭弹击中 |
[09:58] | His body was never found. | 一直没找到他的尸体 |
[10:00] | He was considered K.I.A., | 他被确认已阵亡 |
[10:02] | until now. | 直到现在 |
[10:05] | Ten days ago, Diaz’s parents were contacted | 十天前 有一个小型恐怖组织 |
[10:07] | by a small terrorist cell claiming that their son is still alive, | 联系了迪亚兹父母 声称他们的儿子还活着 |
[10:10] | and demanding $5 million for his release. | 索要五百万赎金 |
[10:12] | So, they had him for two years, | 他们关了他两年 |
[10:13] | and they’re just now asking for ransom? | 现在才来要赎金吗 |
[10:15] | My superiors had the same question: why now? | 我的上级也有同样的疑问 为什么是现在 |
[10:17] | I think they’ve been moving Diaz from one spider hole | 我认为恐怖分子为了防止我们找到他 |
[10:19] | to another to keep us from finding him. | 一直不断在掩蔽坑间转移 |
[10:21] | When the search died down, they decided they want to cash in. | 搜救工作停止后 他们就想来要钱了 |
[10:23] | Maybe. But every agency in the Five Eyes has looked into this. | 可能吧 但”五眼”里的所有情报机构都参与了搜索 |
[10:27] | Not one could find proof of life. | 没有找到任何生还证据 |
[10:29] | The official position of the U.S. Government is that this is a hoax. | 美国政府的官方立场认为这是个骗局 |
[10:33] | A terror cell looking to capitalize off of a dead SEAL. | 只是一个想利用已阵亡的海豹突击队员来捞一笔的恐怖组织 |
[10:36] | But if they’re wrong, then Diaz is still alive, | 倘若他们错了 迪亚兹确实生还 |
[10:38] | and no one’s coming to save him. | 却没人去救他 |
[10:40] | Nobody but us, right? | 没人去 就我们去 对吧 |
[10:42] | When the CIA denied my official request | 中情局驳回了我的正式请求 |
[10:44] | to lead a rescue mission, | 拒绝开展营救行动 |
[10:46] | I followed a few leads on my own, | 我自己在查几条线索 |
[10:48] | came up empty, and then decided to call an old friend. | 但一无所获 所以来找老朋友帮忙了 |
[10:53] | Even if this is a hoax, | 就算这是个骗局 |
[10:55] | I need to see it through for Diaz’s parents. | 我也得为了迪亚兹的父母 追查到底 |
[10:58] | They’re so desperate for answers, | 他们太想找回他了 |
[11:00] | they’ve set up an online funding page, | 于是搞了一个捐赠网页 |
[11:03] | hoping to raise the $5 million. | 希望能募集五百万美金 |
[11:05] | …losing a child. | 失去一个孩子… |
[11:07] | Samuel needs our help now, | 塞缪尔需要我们的帮助 |
[11:10] | all of our help, | 我们所有人的帮助 |
[11:12] | to bring him home safely. | 将他平安接回来 |
[11:13] | I want us to run the rescue mission that our government won’t. Okay? | 这个任务 政府不肯接 我希望我们能接下来 |
[11:17] | But since this has already been refused through official channels… | 但由于官方已经拒绝这次营救了 |
[11:19] | It’s gonna have to be way off the books. | 就必须得私下行动 |
[11:21] | And you can’t order us to help, so… | 你不能命令我们帮忙 所以… |
[11:22] | So we all need to volunteer. | 所以我们得自愿去 |
[11:25] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[11:26] | I know you guys just met me, | 我知道你们刚认识我 |
[11:27] | and I’m aware that this is a lot to ask, | 就让你们帮这么大的忙 很过分 |
[11:29] | but I wouldn’t be here if I had anywhere else to turn. | 但我也是无路可走才来到这里了 |
[11:32] | I hate asking for money… | 我也不想问大家要钱… |
[11:34] | but this is our son. | 但这是我们的儿子 |
[11:37] | And no matter what, | 不论如何 |
[11:38] | I will never give up on my son. | 我永远不会放弃自己的儿子 |
[11:42] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[11:43] | Leave no man behind. | 绝不抛弃同胞 |
[11:45] | Yeah, I’m down. | 我也加入 |
[11:46] | All right. I’m in. | 好 我加入 |
[11:47] | Yeah. Let’s bring this guy home. | 好 让我们把这个人接回来吧 |
[11:51] | Agent Cage, | 凯姬特工 |
[11:52] | looks like you got yourself a team. | 你的营救小队组成了 |
[11:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:22] | We’re flying over Egypt. | 我们正飞过埃及 |
[12:25] | Jack hates Egypt. | 杰克讨厌埃及 |
[12:26] | We had a… thing in Cairo, | 我们在开罗发生了一点小插曲 |
[12:29] | and he’s clearly still working on it. | 他显然还在努力放下 |
[12:31] | Sounds like a story I should hear. | 感觉是个精彩的故事啊 |
[12:33] | No, no, sorry. No. | 不 抱歉 不是 |
[12:35] | We don’t talk about Cairo. | 我们不提开罗的事 |
[12:36] | He knows that. | 他知道这点 |
[12:36] | We never talk about Cairo, | 我们绝不提开罗的事 |
[12:38] | especially not when we’re flying directly over Cairo. | 特别是我们正直飞过开罗的时候 |
[12:40] | Just shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[12:41] | – You shut up. – I’ll get it out of you eventually. | -你闭嘴 -我最后总会问出来 |
[12:43] | People always tell me what I want to know. | 人们总是会将我想知道的事告诉我 |
[12:45] | Yeah, well, pack a sack lunch there, sweetheart. | 那你就带上便当吧 小美人 |
[12:47] | It’s gonna take you a while. | 要很久才能问出来 |
[12:49] | Listen. | 听着 |
[12:50] | Hey, you know what, when we get back, | 是这样 等我们回来 |
[12:51] | we’re gonna have to talk to Matty about designating that area a “No fly” zone. | 我们得向马蒂提一下 指定这里为”禁飞”区 |
[12:55] | – What, the whole country? – Sure, why not? | -整个国家吗 -有何不可 |
[12:56] | Tell you what, throw in the border countries, too, | 跟你说 周边国家也加进去 |
[12:58] | just to… be safe. | 保证安全嘛 |
[13:06] | So, whose watch is that? | 那是谁的表 |
[13:09] | Old watch, new band, and every time you want to know the time, | 表很旧 表带却很新 你每次想看时间 |
[13:11] | you’re checking your phone. | 都会查看手机 |
[13:13] | Matty’s right. You’re good. | 马蒂说得没错 你很厉害 |
[13:15] | As long as we’re playing 20 questions there, missy, | 既然玩起问答游戏了 我要问 |
[13:19] | you sure are going through | 你大费周章 |
[13:20] | a lot of trouble to find a missing Navy SEAL. | 寻找一个失踪的海豹突击队队员 |
[13:22] | And there’s not even proof he’s even alive. | 甚至都没证据表明他还活着 |
[13:24] | I’m yet to hear a question buried in all that innuendo, Jack. | 你话中有话 但我没听到问题啊 杰克 |
[13:27] | I think you know what the question is. | 我想问什么 你心知肚明 |
[13:27] | He’s working his way up to asking if you and Diaz were together. | 他是变着法想问你跟迪亚兹是不是一对 |
[13:31] | So just because I want to save a man | 就因为我想救一个人 |
[13:33] | means I must have been sleeping with him. | 所以我就肯定跟他睡过了 |
[13:36] | I don’t fish in the company pond. | 我不跟特工交往 |
[13:38] | I never get into relationships with men… | 我从没跟同行的男人 |
[13:41] | or women who I work with. | 或女人交往过 |
[13:43] | Ever. | 从来没有 |
[14:32] | This is as far as he’ll take us. | 他只能把我们送到这里了 |
[14:34] | That’s fine by me– | 我没问题 |
[14:35] | this hay smells like the south end of a northbound mule. | 这堆干草闻着一股臭骡子味儿 |
[14:37] | Plus, I’m getting eaten alive down here. | 另外 我都在这里喂虫子了 |
[14:39] | I forgot how much I hate the creepy-crawlies in Turkey. | 我都忘了我有多讨厌土耳其的爬虫了 |
[14:43] | We almost got stabbed, and that’s what you’re worried about? | 我们差点被捅了 你还担心这种事吗 |
[14:44] | I didn’t say I was worried. Dude, you’re wearing a purse. | 我没说担心 老兄 你戴着个女手提包呢 |
[14:46] | Guys,let’s move– we got to find another vehicle fast. | 两位 我们走 得赶紧再找一辆车 |
[14:52] | Okay, | 好了 |
[14:52] | Mac, Jack and Cage are past the first military checkpoint, | 小麦 杰克和凯姬通过了第一个军事关卡 |
[14:55] | but they’re still 30 miles from where the terror group is holed up. | 但他们离恐怖组织的窝点还有48公里 |
[15:00] | So? | 然后呢 |
[15:01] | So, now we provide overwatch until they get there. | 然后 他们到达之前 我们要进行掩护 |
[15:04] | No, I mean, so, what did you find out about Cage? | 不是 我是说你查到凯姬什么料了吗 |
[15:07] | Don’t act like you didn’t do some digging. | 别装得像你没查过似的 |
[15:08] | Digging into her was like trying to dig up concrete with a spork. | 查她的信息就像是用叉勺挖水泥地 |
[15:11] | She was SAS. | 她以前是特种空军部队 |
[15:13] | She does work for the CIA. | 她确实为中情局效力 |
[15:14] | But everything else was TS/SCI. | 但其它信息都是”敏情” |
[15:18] | Sensitive Compartmented Information. | 敏感类情报 |
[15:21] | Above Top Secret. | 高度机密 |
[15:25] | Yay! | “真棒” |
[15:26] | More walking. | 还得走 |
[15:28] | So, what’s the story, Ms. Cage? | 那是什么情况 凯姬女士 |
[15:30] | If you and this Diaz kid weren’t dating– | 如果你跟这个迪亚兹小子不是一对 |
[15:33] | which you’ve made abundantly clear– | 你已经表明得很清楚了 |
[15:34] | then, why are you doing all this? | 那你为什么还这么拼命呢 |
[15:37] | Diaz was part of the first SEAL team | 迪亚兹是中情局第一次 |
[15:39] | the CIA paired me with. 2013. | 将我派到海豹突击队时的队友 2013年 |
[15:42] | He could tell I was new to the sandbox, and he had my back– | 他看出我是新人 对我很照顾 |
[15:45] | he saved my life more times than my ego would like to admit. | 虽然我不愿承认 但他救了我很多次 |
[15:49] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | Samantha, you do realize that there’s a chance | 萨曼莎 你知道这次的赎金交易 |
[15:53] | that this ransom is a hoax? | 很可能是个骗局吧 |
[15:56] | – Two years is a very… – Yeah, it’s a very long time. | -两年是… -对 是很长的时间 |
[15:58] | But either way, his parents will get the truth, | 但不论如何 他的父母会得知真相 |
[16:00] | and I’ll get a chance to find the bastards trying to profit off his death, | 而我会找到那个用他死亡赚钱的混蛋 |
[16:04] | and break their bones. | 打断他们的肋骨 |
[16:08] | So, what’s this look like? | 这辆怎么样 |
[16:10] | You know what, I think I actually can fix this. | 我应该能修好这辆 |
[16:11] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[16:13] | Looks kind of beyond repair. | 感觉修不好了 |
[16:14] | Unless you got some bubble gum and a paper clip. | 有一些泡泡糖和回形针 就不同了 |
[16:16] | – Right, Mac? – Or an M-134. | -对吧 小麦 -或是M-134 |
[16:18] | What? | 啥 |
[16:39] | Yeah! | 棒 |
[16:40] | Nice! | 厉害 |
[16:42] | Where did you learn that? | 你从哪学来的 |
[16:43] | The Army? | 军队吗 |
[16:46] | A 12-year-old kid in Havana. | 跟哈瓦那一个12岁孩子学的 |
[16:51] | We got company, y’all. | 有人来了 各位 |
[16:54] | Jack, give me your gun. | 杰克 把枪给我 |
[16:55] | Give me your gun. Give me your gun. Get down. | 把枪给我 给我 趴下 |
[17:13] | Quick, let’s go before | 赶紧 我们快走 |
[17:14] | they realize I speak in an accent. | 趁他们还没发现我说话有口音 |
[17:15] | – That was one badass Jedi mind trick there, lady. – Come on. | -你这暴风演技 我点个赞啊 -赶紧走 |
[17:19] | Nice work. | 真厉害 |
[17:19] | Drive! | 开车 |
[17:31] | Hey, Matty, we got eyes on the compound that Riley tracked the terrorists to. | 马蒂 我们来到莱丽追踪的那个恐怖组织大本营了 |
[17:35] | Yeah, it’s a two-story building with bars on every window, | 看起来有两层 窗户都装了铁栏 |
[17:37] | and what looks like heavy-gauge locks on every lower-level door. | 下层的门 都上了重型锁 |
[17:41] | All the security upgrades you’d want | 如果关着一个高价值的美国人质 |
[17:43] | if you were holding a high-value American hostage. | 就肯定会这样加强防范 |
[17:46] | So, how are we supposed to get in there? | 我们怎么进去啊 |
[17:47] | Yeah, and how are we getting in without them hearing? | 是啊 怎么神不知鬼不觉地进去呢 |
[17:49] | Breaching any of the windows and doors | 从玻璃和门进入 |
[17:51] | is gonna make a lot of noise. | 就会弄出很大动静 |
[17:57] | I think I know how we’re gonna do this. Follow me. | 我想到办法了 跟我来 |
[18:02] | I need you two to grab the back of the pole | 你们俩抓着柱子的另一端 |
[18:04] | so that you can anchor me. | 这样可以支撑我 |
[18:05] | – Anchor you for what? – I wouldn’t ask that. Trust me. | -支撑你干什么 -别问了 听我一句 |
[18:08] | I’ve learned just to have blind faith. | 我已经学会盲从了 |
[18:09] | Maybe you should shut your eyes– that’ll help. | 也许你该闭上眼睛 那会有用 |
[18:13] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:15] | All right, so, you guys are gonna walk the end of the pole away from the building, | 你们俩走到管子的末端 到那一头儿 |
[18:19] | put as much pressure on it as you can, | 尽全力支撑这根管子 |
[18:21] | then run straight towards the building, pushing up. | 然后向房子这边径直走来 用力推 |
[18:23] | I’m gonna feel a whole lot more comfortable | 如果你能详细解释一下 |
[18:24] | if I understood what we’re actually doing, you know? | 我会更容易配合你 |
[18:26] | You guys are gonna help me overcome Earth’s gravitational pull. | 你们要帮我克服地心引力 |
[18:29] | So three forces to consider. | 这要考虑三个力 |
[18:31] | Obviously, gravity; second one’s friction… | 第一显然是重力 第二是摩擦力 |
[18:32] | Never mind. Let’s just do this. Come on. | 当我没问 直接来吧 走 |
[18:36] | Here good? | 这里可以吗 |
[18:38] | – Jack, you ready? – Yeah. | -杰克 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[18:39] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[18:59] | Let’s clear the place. | 让我们来搜查一下吧 |
[19:10] | Clear. | 安全 |
[19:11] | Yeah, we’re clear down here. | 下面也安全 |
[19:20] | Hands in the air! | 不许动 |
[19:27] | They definitely got the “Don’t move” part down. | 他们确实”动不了”了 |
[19:29] | And I think I know why. | 我知道原因了 |
[19:34] | Two shots, center mass. | 两枪毙命 |
[19:36] | Each and every one. Look at that. | 每个人都是 你瞧 |
[19:38] | They couldn’t even get a shot off. | 他们连拔枪的机会都没有 |
[19:40] | Whoever did this was fast. | 这个凶手枪法很快 |
[19:42] | Could’ve been three or four killers | 也可能是三到四个凶手 |
[19:43] | the way they got the jump on ’em. | 突袭了他们 |
[19:44] | But hey, hey, hey. | 但是 慢着 |
[19:47] | What’s missing? | 有什么不见了 |
[19:50] | – Shell casings. – Yeah, they picked them up. | -弹壳 -是的 凶手拿走了 |
[19:52] | We’re not dealing with rookies here, Mac. | 对手很老练 小麦 |
[19:55] | These guys are pros. | 这些人是专业的 |
[19:56] | Yeah, but which pros? | 但是哪些人呢 |
[19:57] | Foreign agents or a rival terrorist cell? | 外国特工还是另一个恐怖组织 |
[20:08] | There’s a room behind here. | 这后面有个房间 |
[20:18] | Diaz? | 迪亚兹 |
[20:27] | Well, someone was here, | 反正有人在这里待过 |
[20:29] | but we can’t be sure who. | 但不能确定是谁 |
[20:32] | Yeah, we can. | 能确定是谁 |
[20:34] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[20:37] | 331 was Diaz’s BUD/S class. | 331是迪亚兹”水中爆破训练”班号 |
[20:41] | He was here. | 他在这里待过 |
[20:43] | So now a new group of bad guys has our good guy, | 这么说一群新出现的坏人抓走了我们的好人 |
[20:45] | and we have no idea where they’re taking him. | 我们还不知道他被带去哪了 |
[20:46] | Or what they plan on doing with him. | 还不知道他们抓他干什么 |
[20:56] | So Diaz is alive, but the bad guys who had him are dead? | 这么说迪亚兹还活着 但抓走他的坏蛋死了吗 |
[20:59] | Then who has him now? | 那他如今在谁手里 |
[21:00] | Worse guys. | 更坏的坏蛋 |
[21:01] | How’d they even know where Diaz was? | 他们怎么知道迪亚兹在哪呢 |
[21:03] | It doesn’t matter. What matters is we find him. | 这不重要 重要的是 找到他 |
[21:06] | Not that you guys can see, | 你们看不见 |
[21:07] | but from where I’m sitting, they left some big cyber footprints. | 但我这里可以看见 他们在网上留下了很多痕迹 |
[21:10] | Mac’s phone just did a digital handshake with a Wi-Fi router. | 小麦的手机刚和无线路由器连上了 |
[21:14] | And that same router just shook hands with four burner phones | 同一个路由器跟其它四个一次性手机连接过了 |
[21:16] | just over 23 hours ago. | 就在23小时之前 |
[21:17] | Well, can you trace those phones | 那你能追踪这些手机 |
[21:19] | and find out where they are now? | 找出他们的下落吗 |
[21:27] | It’s a fortress. | 这就是个堡垒 |
[21:28] | It’s probably got a moat and a drawbridge. | 可能还有护城河和吊桥 |
[21:30] | Look at that thing, man. | 你好好看看 |
[21:31] | Actually, it’s a hisar. | 其实是叫海萨城 |
[21:33] | It’s one of the castles built by the sultans of the Ottoman Empire | 是奥斯曼帝国的苏丹 在公元1299年至1453年间 |
[21:35] | – between 1299 and 1453 A.D. – Great. | -建造的城堡 -好极了 |
[21:39] | Did you just mansplain to him? | 你这是在对他说教吗 |
[21:41] | It’s not mansplaining if it’s man to man– it’s just… | 男人之间不叫说教 只是… |
[21:44] | ‘splaining. | 解释 |
[21:45] | And don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[21:46] | he’s gonna do the same thing to you, trust me. | 他对你也会这样的 相信我 |
[21:47] | Not if he wants to keep all his fingers. | 他要想保住手指 就不敢这样 |
[21:49] | Well, I’m not trying to… | 我不是想… |
[21:50] | I just know a lot of stuff. | 我只是懂得多而已 |
[21:51] | Okay, so, Jack might be wrong historically, | 杰克确实不了解历史 |
[21:54] | but he’s right tactically. | 但他懂战术 |
[21:55] | Whatever this place used to be, | 无论这地方以前是什么 |
[21:56] | it’s a fortress now. | 现在就是个堡垒 |
[21:57] | – Well, I think you mean a “Hizzar.” – Hisar. | -你应该说海”沙” -是海萨 |
[22:00] | And if we had proof Diaz was alive in there, | 如果我们能证明迪亚兹在就在里面 |
[22:02] | we could call for reinforcements. | 就能请求支援了 |
[22:06] | So we just need eyes on the inside. | 我们需要看看里面的情况 |
[22:17] | Look. | 你们看 |
[22:19] | – No, no, stay. – Mac, what are… | -不不 待在这儿 -小麦 你搞什… |
[22:21] | No, no, just let him be weird. | 别 随他去吧 |
[22:23] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:32] | Okay, here. Jack, I need a cell phone. | 杰克 给我个手机 |
[22:37] | He needs a cell phone. Let’s go. | 他要手机 快点啊 |
[22:38] | I’m not getting this back, am I? | 这手机我是拿不回来了吧 |
[22:41] | Here you go. | 给 |
[22:49] | Now, we just need to get it into one of those windows. | 现在 只要把球踢进其中一扇窗户里就行 |
[22:53] | I can do that. | 我来 |
[22:56] | Guys, guys. Guys! Guys! | 两位 两位 |
[22:58] | I played, soccer from the time I was four | 我从四岁起踢球 |
[23:01] | all the way through college. | 一直到大学 都是足球健将 |
[23:02] | Yeah? Yeah? And I was the kicker for my middle school football team, okay? | 是吗 我还是初中校队的神射手呢 |
[23:06] | I once had six field goals in one game. | 我曾在一场比赛中踢进六个球 |
[23:08] | – That’s a division record. – Sweet. | -创下了新纪录 -厉害了 |
[23:10] | You did say middle school, though, right? | 但你说的是初中 对吧 |
[23:14] | – Lady… – You’re drawing attention… | -女士 -你这样会引人注意的 |
[23:15] | – “Lady”? – Settle this like adults, okay? | -“女士” -像成年人一样解决问题 好吗 |
[23:18] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[23:21] | Not exactly what I had in mind. | 我想的不是这个 |
[23:25] | Give me that thing. | 把球给我 |
[23:43] | – You know what, Jack? – No, no, just one more. | -这样吧 杰克 -别 让我再试一次 |
[23:45] | – This is serious. – My turn, Beckham. | -这不是闹着玩的 -轮到我了 “贝克汉姆” |
[23:51] | Be my guest. | 你自便 |
[24:27] | Okay, Riley, let’s see if this video is good for something | 莱丽 看看这摄像头除了让我想吐外 |
[24:30] | aside from making me nauseous. | 有没有什么别的作用 |
[24:39] | Hold on. I think I got something. | 等等 好像有发现 |
[24:46] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[24:47] | Diaz. | 迪亚兹 |
[24:49] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[24:52] | What about the people holding him– | 关押他的人呢 |
[24:53] | can you help us I.D. them? | 你能确认他们的身份吗 |
[24:54] | Yeah, most of them are wearing keffiyeh to hide their faces but… | 嗯 多数人都用头巾遮住了脸 |
[24:57] | There’s one. | 有个人 |
[25:00] | Looks like he might be the guy in charge. | 看起来是他们的头目 |
[25:04] | That’s the Ten of Spades. | 那是黑桃十 |
[25:06] | Yeah, now is not the best time for card tricks, Jack. | 现在不是聊牌技的时候 杰克 |
[25:09] | No, it’s not a card trick, Riley, okay? | 不 这不是牌技 莱丽 |
[25:11] | When they sent us to Iraq in ’04, | 04年我们被派去伊拉克时 |
[25:12] | they gave us all decks of cards | 上面给了我们各种各样的牌 |
[25:14] | so we could memorize the faces of high-value targets. | 让我们记住重要目标的脸 |
[25:17] | Iraqi Minister of Defense was the Eight of Hearts. | 伊拉克国防部长是红桃八 |
[25:19] | Saddam was the Ace of Spades, | 萨达姆是黑桃A |
[25:21] | and that barrel of monkeys right there, | 而里面那个人 |
[25:24] | he was the Ten. | 就是黑桃十 |
[25:24] | Tahir Ali al-Tikriti: Acid Ali. | 塔里尔·阿里·迪奎蒂 又称酸液阿里 |
[25:27] | A commander in the Iraqi Republican Guard | 伊拉克共和国卫队的指挥官 |
[25:29] | and the last uncaptured war criminal of Saddam’s regime. | 萨达姆政权中最后一个尚未被逮捕的罪犯 |
[25:32] | We’ve got everyone else in the deck, | 其他人都已关押受审 |
[25:34] | but the Ten of Spades was never found. | 但一直没找到黑桃十 |
[25:36] | If we play our cards right, we can get him right now. | 如果策略正确[出对牌] 我们立刻就能抓到他 |
[25:38] | Now that we have proof of life, | 有人质活着的证据了 |
[25:39] | I can get a SEAL team here in six hours. | 可以让海豹突击队在六个小时后赶到 |
[25:41] | I don’t think we have that long. | 我们没那么多时间 |
[25:42] | I was able to stabilize a little more of the video. | 我把视频又处理了一下 |
[25:44] | And I don’t think our Ten of Spades | 我觉得黑桃十 |
[25:46] | is planning on demanding ransom. | 不是想要赎金 |
[25:47] | 我们将向全世界证明 美国可以被打败 我们将于12点处决人质 | |
[25:50] | Guys, we don’t have time to wait for the SEALs. | 各位 没时间等海豹突击队来了 |
[25:53] | He’ll be dead in two hours. | 他两小时后就会死 |
[25:55] | We have to rescue Diaz now. | 我们得立刻救出迪亚兹 |
[25:57] | Before they kill him with the whole world watching. | 以免他们当着全世界的面杀了他 |
[26:06] | Riley, we need a map of this place. | 莱丽 我们需要一张这地方的地图 |
[26:08] | A map you can get on Wikipedia. | 地图你们可以去维基百科上搜 |
[26:09] | I’m getting full schematics of all defensive upgrades | 我在收集海萨城建造以来 |
[26:12] | since this hisar was built. | 所有防御设施升级的资料 |
[26:13] | How come everybody knows that but me? | 怎么除了我 大家都知道海萨城 |
[26:14] | Okay, almost there. | 好了 快好了 |
[26:16] | Almost? Do I need to remind you | 快好了 还要我提醒你 |
[26:17] | of the clock we’re on right now, Riley? | 现在时间有多紧迫吗 莱丽 |
[26:18] | No, Jack. Do I need to remind you | 不 杰克 要我提醒你 |
[26:20] | I’m hacking the secured network of a foreign government | 我正在黑入一个外国政府加密网络 |
[26:22] | in a language I don’t speak? | 可我却不懂他们的语言 |
[26:24] | – No. – But also… | -不用 -虽然如此 |
[26:25] | I’m in. | 我还是黑进去了 |
[26:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:29] | So we’re looking at a 6,000 square foot building, | 建筑面积约550平方米 |
[26:31] | with two levels, not including the basement. | 两层 不包括地下室 |
[26:33] | And 13, 14, 15 rooms, | 13 14 15个房间 |
[26:34] | which is bad because Diaz could be in any one of them. | 这可不妙 我们不知道迪亚兹在哪个房间 |
[26:37] | There’s a room in the center of the basement; | 地下室中央有个房间 |
[26:39] | no windows, one door. | 没有窗户 只有一扇门 |
[26:41] | Perfect place for a hostage. | 羁押人质的完美地点 |
[26:42] | Best way breach is gonna be | 最优的潜入方法是 |
[26:43] | to parachute under the cover of night. | 趁着夜色 跳伞进入 |
[26:44] | Except we don’t have a parachute, a plane, or, you know… | 可我们没有降落伞 飞机之类的 |
[26:46] | Don’t be negative, okay? I’m just spit-ballin’, okay? | 别急着否定我 我就随口一说 |
[26:50] | Riley. My Turkish is a little rusty. | 莱丽 我的土耳其语有点废 |
[26:52] | Can you translate that text? | 你能帮我翻译下这段文字吗 |
[26:55] | All right, it says, | 好的 意思是 |
[26:56] | “The foundation was repaired in 1998 | “地基于1998年修缮完毕 |
[26:59] | using the beam and base underpinning method.” | 采用梁与底座支撑法” |
[27:01] | Thank you, Bob Vila. How does that help us? | 谢谢 鲍勃·维拉 这对我们有什么用 |
[27:03] | Well, the Ottomans did build a lot of their castles | 奥曼斯人确实在古罗马遗址上 |
[27:05] | on top of even older Roman ruins. | 建造了很多城堡 |
[27:07] | Does he always give a history lesson? | 他经常给你们上历史课吗 |
[27:08] | Yes, but that’s a good thing, | 对 但这是好事 |
[27:09] | – because it always leads to him saying… – I have an idea. | -因为这总会引导他说出 -我有主意了 |
[27:12] | – And there it is. – Beam and base underpinning | -就是这样 -梁与底座支撑法 |
[27:13] | is a method of foundation reinforcement, | 是一种地基加固法 |
[27:15] | used when the ground beneath the building | 当建筑之下的构造不能承受负载时 |
[27:16] | is unable to bear the load. | 才会使用此法 |
[27:17] | Riley, switch the satellite to radar imagery. | 莱丽 将卫星切换到雷达影像 |
[27:21] | Are those…? | 那是… |
[27:23] | Tunnels. | 隧道 |
[27:24] | Catacombs, technically. | 严格来说 是地下墓穴 |
[27:25] | The Romans built them everywhere. | 罗马人在各地都修建了地下墓穴 |
[27:27] | So instead of going in from above at night, | 所以 与其趁夜色潜入 |
[27:29] | I’m going in from below right now. | 不如现在就从地下进去 |
[27:31] | The closest entry is three miles away. | 最近的入口也在五千米之外 |
[27:33] | What’s your plan? To just walk in and carry him out? | 你有什么计划 就这样走进去把人质带出来 |
[27:35] | No. Walking would be too slow. | 不 走路太慢了 |
[27:36] | I’m gonna have to swim. | 我要游进去 |
[27:39] | But I’m gonna need a big distraction up top | 但得有人帮我在上面转移注意力 |
[27:41] | to cover what I’m doing down below. | 掩护我在下面的行动 |
[27:43] | We just touched down, Bozer’s en route. | 我们刚着陆 博兹在过去的路上 |
[27:45] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:51] | I was able to get enough clothes for Jack, Bozer, and I | 我从当地农民那给杰克 博兹还有我 |
[27:53] | from a local farmer. | 找来些衣服 |
[27:55] | How’s it going here? | 这里进展如何 |
[27:56] | Yeah, good. I’m just finishing up with this thing. | 挺好 弄完这个就行了 |
[27:59] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[28:00] | It’s a, diver propulsion vehicle. | 一个潜水员水中推进器 |
[28:02] | Well, it’s my quick and dirty version of one. | 就是做工差了点 |
[28:04] | It’s how I’m gonna get through | 我就靠这个 快速穿越 |
[28:05] | the three miles of catacombs so quickly. | 五千米的地下墓穴 |
[28:08] | But the catacombs aren’t underwater. | 但地下墓穴不在水下 |
[28:11] | No, they’re not, not yet. | 对 确实 现在不是 |
[28:12] | Jack, how’s it coming over there? | 杰克 你那边怎么样了 |
[28:14] | Well, it stinks to high heaven, | 味道臭到不行 |
[28:16] | but it’s getting really thick. Look at that. | 但越来越稠了 你看 |
[28:17] | Well, you’re not supposed to inhale the fumes, “A,” | 你不该吸入这些臭气 这是第一 |
[28:20] | And “B,” thick is good. That means it’s ready. | 第二 稠了好 代表可以用了 |
[28:22] | – That looks like C4. – It’s not exactly C4, | -看起来像C4[炸药] -不完全是 |
[28:25] | but it’s not too far off, either. | 但也没差太远 |
[28:26] | I couldn’t find what I needed laying around, | 手边没有我需要的东西 |
[28:29] | so I had to make do. | 所以我只能将就一下 |
[28:35] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[28:36] | – And Jack… – Don’t agitate the explosive. | -杰克 -不要摇晃炸药 |
[28:38] | – Yeah, I got it. – No. It’s not shock sensitive. | -我知道 -不 这是耐摇晃的 |
[28:40] | I was just gonna say, “Hurry.” | 我只是想说 “快点” |
[28:42] | As in “Hurry.” Go. Go. | 快点 别愣着 快去啊 |
[28:53] | Where exactly do you want me to put this thing again? | 你想让我把这个放哪儿来着 |
[28:55] | Equidistant. | 等距的地方 |
[28:57] | Equi… what? | 等啥 |
[28:57] | In the middle, between the two I-beams. | 正中间 两个工字梁之间 |
[29:00] | Yeah, yeah. Okay. | 好好好 |
[29:01] | “Equidistant.” Why didn’t you just say “in the middle”? | 还”等距” 说正中间不就行了 |
[29:14] | Mac, wait. | 小麦 等等 |
[29:16] | Look, I-I dig your whole hero vibe. Really, I do. | 我懂你的英雄情结 真的 |
[29:20] | But you and Jack have gone above and beyond | 但你和杰克已经做得够多了 |
[29:22] | and it really should be me going down there. | 真的应该我下去救人 |
[29:24] | I promised I’d get Diaz back, too. | 我答应过 要救出迪亚兹 |
[29:26] | Besides, if this breaks down, | 此外 如果推进器坏了 |
[29:27] | I’m the only one who can fix it. | 只有我能修好 |
[29:28] | Okay. Your Campbell’s Chunky Boom Boom’s in place. | 好了 你的矮胖罐头炸弹已经就位 |
[29:31] | What’s next? | 接下来呢 |
[29:31] | Yeah, just help me get down here with all the stuff. | 帮我一把 我得携带这些东西下去 |
[29:34] | We’ve got 30 minutes till they live-stream Diaz’s murder. | 距离他们现场直播杀害迪亚兹还有30分钟 |
[29:37] | You sure that’s enough time? | 你确定时间够吗 |
[29:37] | It’s gonna have to be. | 必须得够 |
[29:38] | That shaped charge is gonna punch a hole in the dam | 那个聚能炸药会把水坝炸出个洞 |
[29:40] | and it’s gonna flood the catacombs. | 水就会流入地下墓穴 |
[29:41] | Then after about 20 minutes, | 20分钟左右 |
[29:43] | that pressure’s gonna widen the hole. | 水压会将洞口扩大 |
[29:44] | Then the whole damn dam comes down. | 然后整个水坝都会崩塌 |
[29:46] | And if I’m not back by then, | 要是那个时候我还没回来 |
[29:47] | or if I’m wrong about any of this, | 或是我预估错误 |
[29:49] | Diaz and I both drown. | 迪亚兹和我都会被淹死 |
[29:53] | See why it should be me? | 现在明白 为什么该我下去吧 |
[30:09] | – Jack. – Yeah, it’s coming. | -杰克 -来了 |
[30:16] | Mac? Good luck down there. | 小麦 祝你好运 |
[30:39] | All right, Mac. | 好了 小麦 |
[30:40] | Turn right… now. | 右转 就现在 |
[30:43] | And in 60 feet you’ll be in position. | 目标距你还有18米 |
[30:50] | You’re now in the corridors right beneath the compound. | 你现在就位于大本营下方的走廊 |
[30:53] | You see a tunnel leading off to the east? | 你看到一条向东的隧道了吗 |
[30:56] | Catacomb, but, yeah. | 是地下墓穴 看见了 |
[30:58] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[30:59] | 137 paces down that hall | 沿隧道走137步 |
[31:00] | puts your right beneath Diaz’s cell. | 就会到达囚禁迪亚兹的牢房下方了 |
[31:08] | All right. | 好 |
[31:09] | Front entrance has three guards, all armed. | 正门三个守卫 全部武装 |
[31:12] | Two on the roof, two in the courtyard. | 屋顶两个 院子里两个 |
[31:14] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[31:15] | Stay put and stay safe, Bozer. | 原地不动 注意安全 博兹 |
[31:17] | We don’t need anybody else putting any more holes in you, man. | 可不能再让人捅你几刀了 |
[31:23] | Pardon? | 打扰一下 |
[31:41] | Well, that didn’t go as planned. | 没按计划来啊 |
[31:44] | But we got their attention, now let’s keep it. | 但声东击西成功了 所以就这样吧 |
[31:49] | Jack and Cage have them distracted. | 杰克和凯姬引开他们注意了 |
[31:51] | Mac, you’re up. | 小麦 该你了 |
[31:53] | 137… | 137步… |
[31:54] | Okay, Mac. You’re now right beneath the room. | 好了 小麦 你现在就在牢房正下方 |
[32:00] | What are the exact dimensions again? | 确切的尺寸是多少来着 |
[32:02] | Ten by ten. | 十乘十 |
[32:11] | But Mac, | 小麦 |
[32:12] | how does that help you blow a hole in the middle of the floor? | 你怎么利用这点在地板中央炸出个洞 |
[32:14] | I’m not blowing a hole in the middle of the floor. | 我不是要在地板中央炸出个洞 |
[32:18] | I’m bringing the floor to me. | 我是要炸掉整块地板 |
[32:20] | Lieutenant Diaz. My name’s MacGyver. | 迪亚兹上尉 我是麦凯弗 |
[32:22] | I’m with the U.S. government. | 美国政府派我前来 |
[32:23] | – And I’m here to save you. – Thank you. | -救你出去 -谢谢你 |
[32:25] | – Don’t thank me, thank Agent Cage. – Samantha? | -不用谢我 谢凯姬特工吧 -萨曼莎 |
[32:28] | She’s here? | 她来了吗 |
[32:29] | If you want to see her, I suggest we get moving quick. | 你想见要她 就赶紧走吧 |
[32:43] | What? This is our way out? | 什么 我们要从这里逃走吗 |
[32:45] | Yeah. And you’re just gonna have to trust me. | 对 你只需相信我就好 |
[32:48] | Take those. | 戴上 |
[32:56] | Okay. Package is in hand. | 好了 人质解救成功 |
[32:57] | Yeah, copy that, Mac. | 收到 小麦 |
[32:58] | Ready for… | 准备好… |
[33:07] | Mac has got the package, and he’s heading for exfil. | 小麦救出人质了 正在撤离 |
[33:09] | We’re about to bail on this party, Cage. | 我们要翘掉”派对”了 凯姬 |
[33:11] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:11] | Yeah. Cover me. | 嗯 掩护我 |
[33:25] | Drop them! | 放下武器 |
[33:30] | Get on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[33:36] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[33:38] | Man, I ain’t getting on my knees. | 我才不会跪下 |
[33:49] | You’re the Ten of Spades, huh? | 你就是黑桃十吧 |
[33:50] | You know, we’ve actually met. | 我们其实见过 |
[33:53] | – Have we? – Yeah. Well, not-not formally. | -是吗 -不算是正式见面 |
[33:55] | It was right around the time you and your boys were invading Kuwait. | 当时你正带领手下入侵科威特 |
[33:57] | I was put on special assignment | 我在执行特别任务 |
[33:58] | by the U.S. government to take you out, | 美国政府下令除掉你[带你出去] |
[33:59] | and I don’t mean for a cocktail. | 不是说带你去玩乐 |
[34:00] | I guess your mission was a failure, huh? | 看来你任务失败了啊 |
[34:02] | Well, combination of bad intel, | 因为情报不准 |
[34:03] | and the fact that you’re a real flake, man. | 加上你生性多变 |
[34:05] | You didn’t even show up. | 你都没出现 |
[34:06] | But it’s a blessing in disguise, ’cause now, | 但因祸得福啊 你看现在 |
[34:08] | here we are, you know, sharing all this quality time together. | 有了此情此景 共度”美好时光” |
[34:12] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[34:14] | I have to be somewhere, | 我得去别的地方 |
[34:15] | so our quality time is over. | 所以”美好时光”要结束了 |
[34:23] | It was Mr. Bozer in the dining room with the candlestick. | 小爷我刚好在餐厅 顺手拿烛台敲晕了他 |
[34:27] | Bozer, what the hell, man? | 博兹 你搞什么 |
[34:28] | Don’t you mean, thank you? | 你是不是想说 “谢谢你” |
[34:30] | No. I mean, “What the hell, man?” | 不是 我说的是”你搞什么” |
[34:32] | – I have a plan. – A plan? What plan? | -我都计划好了 -计划 什么计划 |
[34:34] | You were on your knees with your eyes closed. | 你可是紧闭双眼 跪在地上呢 |
[34:35] | I told you to stay outside. | 我让你待在外面 |
[34:37] | Yeah, and if I had, you’d be dead, | 是啊 如果我真待在外面 你就死了 |
[34:38] | and then we’d be missing the member of our crew with the dope karaoke skills. | 然后我们还得唱K来缅怀你 |
[34:41] | I just saved your life, Jack. | 我可是救你了的命 杰克 |
[34:45] | Well, I guess maybe you did, didn’t you? | 好像真是这么回事 |
[34:46] | I did. | 是啊 |
[34:47] | – Come here. – I did, didn’t I? | -抱一个 -我救了你 对吧 |
[34:51] | So Mac’s not the only one you owe a Wookie life-debt to. | 小麦不是唯一对你有”伍基族救命之恩”的人了吧 |
[34:53] | No, no, no, don’t-don’t talk about Wookie life-debts. Okay? | 不不不 别提”伍基族救命之恩” |
[34:56] | – That’s real serious. – Okay. | -那可是个严肃的话题 -好吧 |
[34:57] | Save it for Comic-Con, boys. | 留到漫展再说吧 伙计们 |
[34:59] | I got an exfil team standing by. | 撤离小队已就位 |
[35:02] | – Okay. I’ll get the legs. – Yeah. | -好 我来抬腿 -好 |
[35:05] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[35:07] | It’s too high. | 太高了 |
[35:13] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[35:14] | That is the sound of the dam finally breaking. | 大坝终于崩塌的声音 |
[35:17] | Guys, let’s go. We got to hurry. | 各位 上来 快点 |
[35:25] | Any chance you got a rope up there? | 上面就没有根绳子吗 |
[35:27] | Next best thing, bud. Meet me halfway. | 有就好了 哥们 跳高点抓住我的手 |
[35:31] | Come on! | 快点 |
[35:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:46] | Lieutenant Diaz is home with his family right now, | 迪亚兹上尉已经和家人团聚了 |
[36:49] | and as far as I’m concerned, | 在我看来 |
[36:50] | the three of you are heroes. | 你们三人都是英雄 |
[36:53] | But… | 但是… |
[36:54] | not everybody agrees with me. | 不是所有人都这么看 |
[36:55] | And those who don’t feel that you three broke the rules | 而那些人认为你们违反了规定 |
[36:58] | and you need to be punished. | 需要加以惩戒 |
[37:00] | Oversight has informed me | 上面要求我 |
[37:01] | that I need to officially warn you both | 对你们俩提出正式警告一次 |
[37:04] | about your role in this mission. | 因为你们参与了此次事件 |
[37:07] | An official warning? That’s it? | 才给一次正式警告吗 |
[37:09] | It’s just an official warning? | 只是警告一次 |
[37:11] | Dude, I got so many warnings on my record, | 哥们 我都得过很多次警告了 |
[37:12] | – I’ve lost count. – Man. | -都数不过来了 -谁说不是呢 |
[37:13] | It’ll go in your permanent file. | 会伴随你们终身 |
[37:14] | – So what? – Okay. | -那又怎样 -好吧 |
[37:16] | Not sure why you’d wear this as a badge of honor, Jack. | 你怎么能像是得了荣誉勋章一样 杰克 |
[37:19] | But, yeah, you’re right. | 但没错 你们说得对 |
[37:21] | It’s a slap on the wrist for you two. | 对你俩来说无关痛痒 |
[37:24] | Well, yeah. What about Cage? | 是啊 那凯姬呢 |
[37:26] | Unfortunately, the penalty for Cage is more severe. | 很不幸 凯姬的惩罚要严重得多 |
[37:30] | The CIA is officially discharging you, | 中情局决定正式开除你 |
[37:33] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[37:35] | You may be brought up on charges. | 你将面临指控 |
[37:38] | Could mean jail time. | 可能会入狱 |
[37:39] | Well, I knew that was a likely outcome. | 我早料到会有这样的结果 |
[37:42] | But you went anyway. | 但你还是去了 |
[37:44] | Yeah. And I’d do it again. | 对 我不后悔 |
[37:47] | So now that you’re unemployed, would you like a job? | 既然你被解雇了 愿意找份新工作吗 |
[37:50] | What? Now wait a second. | 什么 等下 |
[37:51] | That is a group decision. | 那可得集体商量下 |
[37:52] | Okay, we’re a team, need a big group dinner, | 我们是一个团队 得聚个餐 |
[37:55] | maybe get around a big table, with some… | 围在大桌子旁 再来点… |
[37:57] | I like it. What do you say? | 我看行 你觉得呢 |
[37:58] | Well, a job wouldn’t mean much if I’m in jail. | 如果我入了狱 找到工作又能怎样 |
[38:00] | Don’t worry about that. I have a plan. | 不用担心 我有办法 |
[38:09] | When do I start? | 什么时候入职 |
[38:11] | Right now. | 就现在 |
[38:15] | – That really hurt, though. – Relax. | -打得挺疼 -少来 |
[38:18] | See, because this wasn’t an official mission, | 因为本次任务非官方授权 |
[38:20] | I was under no obligation to hand over any intel that we may have gathered | 我不必汇报我们收集的任何情报 |
[38:24] | or prisoners that we may have captured. | 或上交我们缉拿的犯人 |
[38:27] | So, whatever intel we get from him today, | 所以 我们今天从他口中套出的情报 |
[38:29] | we’re gonna use that as leverage. | 都将用作我们的筹码 |
[38:38] | So, you’re going to offer the CIA a trade. | 你是要和中情局做笔交易 |
[38:40] | They get what’s in his head, and I get all charges dropped. | 他们想拿到情报 就得撤销对我的指控 |
[38:44] | Just hope he’s as valuable as we suspect. | 希望他真如我们所料那么有价值 |
[38:46] | You and I both know that men like this have secrets. | 我们都清楚 这样的人都有点秘密 |
[38:49] | The trick is getting it out of ’em, | 关键是 怎么套出这些秘密 |
[38:51] | and knowing you, that shouldn’t be a problem. | 对你来说 应该不成问题 |
[38:55] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[39:10] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 |
[39:12] | Glad to be back home. | 真高兴能回来 |
[39:17] | What the…?! | 搞什么… |
[39:21] | – Hola, Senor Boze. – What the hell?! | -你好啊 博兹先生 -什么鬼 |
[39:23] | You look like you could use a shot, my dude. | 想不想来一杯啊 哥们 |
[39:26] | Am I being punked? Where are the cameras? | 我被整了吗 隐藏摄像机在哪儿 |
[39:28] | Who did this to you? Jack did this, didn’t he? | 这是谁干的 是不是杰克 |
[39:29] | If you mean the Jackster, hells yeah. | 你是指小杰杰吗 是他干的 |
[39:32] | We had the most intense road trip | 你在重症病房躺着时 |
[39:34] | while you were chilling in the ICU. | 我们自驾游可是嗨得很 |
[39:37] | Me, J-man, and Mac– | 我 小杰杰 小麦 |
[39:39] | – three bros on the open road. – What in the world… | -三兄弟自驾游 -搞什么… |
[39:41] | I learned how to make the perfect Cadillac margarita… | 我学会了怎么调制极品玛格丽塔 |
[39:44] | – What’d you do? – I reset him. | -你干什么 -重置他 |
[39:46] | Millions in hardware and R&D, | 花了数百万用于硬件和研发 |
[39:47] | and Jack turned him into a frat bro. | 杰克居然把他带成了”公子哥儿” |
[39:48] | Looks like he’s been playing beer pong all morning. | 看来他整个早上都在玩”啤酒弹球” |
[39:51] | We got a lot of reprogramming to do. | 我们得修改大量程序 |
[39:53] | A lot. | 任务很重啊 |
[39:54] | Come on! So disappointed in you. | 来吧 对你真失望 |
[39:57] | I think I smell alcohol on your hard drive. | 你硬盘里都有一股酒味 |
[40:10] | Here you go, man. | 给你 |
[40:12] | – Thanks. – Cheers. | -谢了 -干杯 |
[40:20] | Miss Cage is pretty great, huh? | 凯姬挺不错吧 |
[40:24] | Really? | 你真这么觉得 |
[40:26] | Well. | 是啊 |
[40:27] | I mean, I think she’s awesome, | 我也觉得她很棒 |
[40:28] | but I just kind of figured you’d be all… | 但我还以为你会说… |
[40:31] | “Man, that gol-durn girl’s gonna be messing up our mojo, man. | “那个小妞会夺走我们风头 |
[40:35] | – We got to get her out.” – Okay, all right. | -我们得把她踢走” -好了 不闹了 |
[40:37] | A I don’t sound like that, least I hope not, but… | 第一 我可不那么说话 至少我希望不是 |
[40:39] | B I don’t know, man. I like her. | 第二 怎么说 我还挺喜欢她的 |
[40:42] | She’s cool. | 她人不错 |
[40:44] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -没错 |
[40:46] | So you’re gonna get all worked up | 所以你打算以后再考虑 |
[40:46] | about her messing with our mojo later then? | 她抢我们风头的问题 |
[40:48] | I reserve that right. | 我还是得防备点 |
[40:49] | Of course, yes. | 是啊 |
[40:53] | I do think we should probably tell her | 我觉得应该告诉她 |
[40:54] | about the whole Mad Murdoc situation, | “疯魔多克”的事 |
[40:57] | since joining our merry little band’s | 既然她加入了我们的欢乐小队 |
[40:58] | gonna put her right in the crosshairs. | 就会被魔多克盯上 |
[40:59] | – You know what I mean? – Agreed. | -懂我意思吧 -同意 |
[41:01] | Although it’s not like we have a whole lot of… | 虽然告诉她… |
[41:03] | actionable intel to share. | 也找不出可行的解决办法 |
[41:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:05] | – We know he’s not in Cuba. – That… | -我们已知他不在古巴 -这… |
[41:08] | True, but it never hurts to have another big brain in there | 没错 但多一个人帮忙想想办法找到他 |
[41:10] | cooking up ways to find him. | 也没什么坏处啊 |
[41:12] | Let’s not forget, he is a full-blown psychopath. | 别忘了 他可是十足的心理变态 |
[41:15] | And he’s not the only one we need to find. | 而且我们不止要找到他 |
[41:21] | We are gonna keep looking for your old man, aren’t we? | 我们还得继续寻找你爸 不是吗 |
[41:23] | – I guess. – Come on. | -可能吧 -拜托 |
[41:24] | What do you mean, you guess? | 什么叫”可能吧” |
[41:26] | Seeing that video of Diaz’s father made me wonder. | 看了迪亚兹父亲录制的视频 我有些动摇 |
[41:30] | Would my dad do something like that for me? | 我爸也会为我做同样的事情吗 |
[41:31] | Well, that’s a wrong question. | 不能这么想 |
[41:32] | Would you do something like that for him? | 你会为你爸那么做吗 |
[41:37] | Look, man, the truth can be complicated, | 听着 真相总是复杂的 |
[41:38] | especially when it comes to family, | 尤其是涉及家人时 |
[41:40] | but that’s a two-way street, bro. | 但这是双向的 兄弟 |
[41:42] | Maybe he gave up on you all those years ago, | 他多年前抛弃你 |
[41:46] | and maybe he had a very good reason for that. | 也许有不得已的苦衷 |
[41:49] | But either way, | 但不论如何 |
[41:50] | that’s no reason just to give up on him now. | 你不能就这么放弃他 |
[41:54] | Come on. | 振作点 |
[41:56] | He is your dad and… | 他是你爸 |
[41:58] | You ain’t got but one. | 每个人就一个爹 |
[42:02] | You’ve read my material. | 你看过我写的东西了 |
[42:09] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[42:09] | – Yeah? – Come here. | -怎么了 -过来一下 |
[42:27] | Is that you? | 这是你吗 |
[42:30] | Yeah. On my tenth birthday. This is… | 是 我十岁生日时 这是… |
[42:32] | This was taken the day my dad left. | 是我爸离开那天照的 |
[42:34] | Well, he hid it in there for a reason. | 他不会平白无故藏在手表里 |
[42:36] | It’s got to be a clue, right? | 肯定是什么线索吧 |
[42:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:40] | But I’m gonna find out. | 但我会弄清楚 |