时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | You been out here a while, Angus. | 你在外面待很久了 安格斯 |
[00:16] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[00:19] | He’s not coming back, is he? | 他不会回来了 对吧 |
[00:23] | No, I don’t think he is. | 是 应该不会回来了 |
[00:26] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[00:28] | Well, I’m sure he’s got his reasons. | 我想他肯定有他的理由 |
[00:33] | Did I do something wrong? | 我做错什么了吗 |
[00:34] | No, buddy, this isn’t because of you or anything you did. | 不 小家伙 不是因为你或你做了什么 |
[00:38] | Then why? | 那为什么呢 |
[00:39] | When Mom got sick, you said everything happens for a reason. | 妈妈生病时 你说万事皆有因 |
[00:42] | So what’s the reason now? | 那现在是什么原因呢 |
[00:47] | Your dad is a very smart man. | 你爸是个非常聪明的人 |
[00:50] | Probably the smartest fella I know, | 应该是我见过最聪明的人了 |
[00:52] | except for maybe you. | 也许除了你吧 |
[00:55] | But all those smarts, they come at a price. | 然而拥有智慧 要付出相应代价 |
[00:59] | Sometimes a man like your dad can get so focused | 有时候像你爸这种人会专注于 |
[01:01] | on what he thinks is important | 他觉得重要的事情 |
[01:02] | that he completely misses out on what really is important. | 而完全忽略了真正重要的事 |
[01:06] | When your old man realizes that, | 等你老爸意识到这一点 |
[01:10] | he’ll be back. | 他就会回来 |
[01:11] | Until then, no matter what– | 在此之前 无论怎样 |
[01:14] | no matter where he goes, | 不管他去哪里 |
[01:17] | how long he stays away, | 他离开多久 |
[01:18] | your father will never stop loving you. | 你父亲会一直爱着你 |
[01:26] | Is that a paper clip? | 那是回形针吗 |
[01:28] | I can’t get this part to bend. | 我没法弯曲这部分 |
[01:33] | Try this. | 用这个试试 |
[01:46] | Keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[01:48] | It’s been good to me. It’ll be good to you. | 对我一直很有用 也会帮上你 |
[01:53] | If you ever feel alone, | 如果你感到孤独 |
[01:54] | or like you got a problem you can’t solve, | 或者遇到解决不了的难题 |
[01:57] | take it out of your pocket, | 就把军刀拿出来 |
[01:59] | look at it, and remember | 好好看着 记住 |
[02:01] | it’s got a tool for every situation. | 这把刀可以解决任何困境 |
[02:05] | With it, you can do just about anything. | 有了这把刀 你就天下无敌了 |
[02:09] | Can I use it to find him? | 我能用这个找到他吗 |
[02:27] | You know, I remember a children’s rhyme once | 我记得有首童谣说 |
[02:30] | that said “There’s a place in France…” | “法国有个地方…” |
[02:34] | Wait, was it France? | 等下 是法国吗 |
[02:36] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[02:38] | Me? Moi? | 我吗 在下吗 |
[02:39] | I’m doing the same thing you are. | 我跟你一样啊 |
[02:40] | I came all the way out here to have | 我就是过来 |
[02:42] | a nice tall glass of Château de… | 喝一杯什么酒庄什么… |
[02:45] | I can’t pronounce that. And the women, of course. | 我不会读 当然还为了女人啦 |
[02:47] | Seriously, what are you doing here? | 说真的 你来这里干什么 |
[02:49] | Seriously, I could ask you the same thing. | 说真的 你又来这里干什么 |
[02:52] | I’m allowed a few days off, aren’t I? | 我可以休几天假吧 |
[02:54] | Of course you are. | 当然可以了 |
[02:55] | And who doesn’t enjoy a nice, relaxing trip halfway around the world | 谁不喜欢飞越大半个地球来一场放松愉悦的旅途 |
[02:58] | to track down some old professor | 来追踪一个十六年前 |
[02:59] | your dad traded letters with 16 years ago? | 跟你爸有过信件往来的老教授啊 |
[03:02] | Who wouldn’t love that? | 谁不喜欢啊 |
[03:02] | Sounds so… relaxing. | 听起来多享受 |
[03:06] | You tailed me from the airport, huh? | 你从机场就跟踪我了 对吧 |
[03:08] | I’m doing my job, Mac. | 我只是尽职而已 小麦 |
[03:10] | I’m your bodyguard. | 我是你的保镖 |
[03:11] | – Don’t you get that? – Not when we’re off the clock, you’re not. | -你难道不懂吗 -下班之后 就不是了 |
[03:12] | Yeah, yeah, even when we’re off the clock. | 就算下班 我也是 |
[03:14] | You know why? ‘Cause we’re never off the clock, man. | 知道原因吗 因为我们没有下班的时候 |
[03:17] | Look, I know you can blow your own nose, man, | 我知道你不需要保姆 |
[03:20] | but you got to at least let me know | 但你出国前 |
[03:21] | when you’re just gonna leave the country. | 至少得通知我一声啊 |
[03:23] | No.Because then I would have had to listen to you | 不行 因为那样我就得你听絮叨 |
[03:25] | tell me how crazy it is to fly all the way out here | 这样做很扯 大老远飞过来 |
[03:27] | just to find some old professor who, | 就为了找一个老教授 |
[03:29] | even if he does remember my dad, | 就算他还记得我爸 |
[03:31] | probably hasn’t the foggiest notion | 可能也提供不了线索 |
[03:33] | where he is or how to find him. | 找出他的下落或怎么找到他 |
[03:34] | A, that’s exactly what I would have said, | 第一 我必须会这么说啊 |
[03:35] | And B, sounds like you’d agree with me. | 第二 听起来你也这么觉得啊 |
[03:41] | I know I’m grasping at straws, Jack, | 我知道抱着一丝侥幸 |
[03:43] | but it’s my dad, so I have to try everything. | 但这是我爸 我必须尽我所能 |
[03:45] | You’ve already circled the globe with me twice. | 你已经陪我满世界跑了两次了 |
[03:47] | Nothing’s come of it. | 一无所获 |
[03:49] | You’ve gone so far above and beyond, | 你已经是仁至义尽了 |
[03:50] | it’s just not cool for me to ask you on another wild goose chase. | 再让你陪我去捕风捉影 这样不好 |
[03:52] | Come on. | 别傻了 |
[03:53] | You know I am in 100% | 你知道寻爸这事上 |
[03:55] | when it comes to finding your dad. | 我是百分百撑你 |
[03:57] | That includes any and all long shots, | 无论可能性多小 |
[03:59] | slim chances and dead ends. | 多么渺茫 以及死胡同 |
[04:01] | But you’ve got to at least let me know what’s going on, man. | 但你至少得告诉我怎么回事啊 |
[04:04] | I mean, how am I supposed to look out for you | 如果我都不知道你人在哪里 |
[04:05] | if I don’t know what continent you’re currently on? | 我还怎么保护好你啊 |
[04:08] | Look, just because I can’t find my dad | 就算我找不到我爸 |
[04:09] | doesn’t mean I need you as a helicopter parent. | 也不用你来充当过分保护我的爹 |
[04:13] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[04:18] | I wasn’t the only one that tailed your skinny ass | 不是只有我从机场那边 |
[04:20] | from the airport there, slick– | 就跟踪你小子了 |
[04:22] | where do you think I got this stupid hat, huh? | 要不我怎么会有这顶破帽子 |
[04:24] | That piece of Eurotrash right there made you all the way | 这个欧洲败类在行李领取处 |
[04:27] | back at baggage claim, | 就认出你了 |
[04:28] | but you’re so focused on stalking Professor Pepé Le Pew | 但你一门心思跟踪那位”卡通版”法国教授 |
[04:31] | that you didn’t even notice him. | 你都没留意到他 |
[04:35] | I.D.’s a fake. Who’s he work for? | 身份证是伪造的 他为谁效力 |
[04:37] | You’re-you’re welcome to ask him yourself– be my guest. | 你可以自己问他 随便问 |
[04:39] | He can’t talk real good | 他没法好好说话 |
[04:40] | ’cause he’s stuffed in the trunk of his rental car | 因为他被我塞进了他车里的后备箱 |
[04:42] | with his jaw broken in three places, | 下巴还被我打骨折了 |
[04:44] | but give it a shot. | 但你可以试一下 |
[04:46] | And there was a Luger with a silencer under the driver’s seat– | 驾驶座下面还有一把加消音器的卢格尔手枪 |
[04:49] | kind of convenient. | 还挺方便 |
[04:51] | I wonder what he was gonna do with that. | 我很好奇他要拿那把枪干什么 |
[04:54] | You know, if something would have happened to you | 如果你在”私人小任务”中 |
[04:55] | on your little field trip here, | 出什么事了 |
[04:57] | and you go and get yourself killed… | 你把自己害死了 |
[04:58] | Then it would have been my problem, not yours. | 那也会是我的问题 与你无关 |
[05:01] | Your problems are my problems. | 你的问题就是我的问题 |
[05:04] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[05:05] | I need to do this on my own. | 我这次得单独行动 |
[05:07] | Is it that hard for you to understand? | 你就这么难理解吗 |
[05:11] | Hey, forget I asked. | 就当我没问 |
[05:15] | So now you’re calling me stupid? | 你这是说我没脑子吗 |
[05:18] | – I didn’t say that. – Yeah, you just as well have. | -我没那么说 -你差不多就这个意思 |
[05:21] | Maybe I should just fly home. | 也许我该直接飞回家 |
[05:24] | Maybe you should. | 也许还真是 |
[05:31] | I can tell when I’m not wanted. | 此处不留爷 自有留爷处 |
[05:34] | Au revoir, | 再会 |
[05:36] | s’il vous plaît, and all that nonsense. | 随便你 你开心就好 |
[06:11] | Hey, Jack, me again. | 杰克 又是我 |
[06:12] | Message number five. | 这是第五条信息了 |
[06:13] | You were right about everything. | 你全都说对了 |
[06:15] | The professor was a dead end. | 教授那边是个死胡同 |
[06:20] | yeah, just call me back. | 给我回电吧 |
[06:28] | Almost, Boze. Almost. | 还差点 博兹 是差点修好了 |
[06:35] | Hey, you’ve reached the one and only Jack Dalton, you lucky dog. | 我就是你独一无二的杰克·达尔顿小爷啦 |
[06:38] | Leave a message after the boopity-beep, | 请在滴声后留言 |
[06:40] | and of course, go, Cowboys. | 当然了 达拉斯牛仔队 加油 |
[06:44] | Message number six. | 第六条留言 |
[06:45] | And, yes, I know you’re putting me straight to voice mail. | 我知道你把我直接转去留言信箱了 |
[06:49] | Looks like I’m gonna be home for a while | 看来我得在家待一会儿了 |
[06:50] | fixing the fridge, so… | 把冰箱修好 |
[06:53] | if you want to stop by, I’ve got an apology | 如果你想过来 我为你准备了道歉 |
[06:56] | and some warm beer with your name on it. | 还有几瓶写有你名字的常温啤酒 |
[07:30] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[07:34] | Okay, okay, you had me at “Warm beer.” | 你赢了 我听到”常温啤酒”就来了 |
[07:38] | Now, about your apology, | 至于道歉嘛 |
[07:40] | I’m expecting a good one with a lot of groveling, | 你得好好哄我 把我伺候舒服了 |
[07:43] | and none of this “Agree to disagree” Nonsense. | 不准来”各自保留意见”那一套 |
[07:46] | You know, a… | 而是… |
[07:49] | a full-blown, in-your-face | 而是承认你被打脸了 |
[07:50] | “I’m sorry.” | 说声”对不起” |
[07:57] | You even in here, Mac? | 你在家吗 小麦 |
[08:02] | Hey, Mac, where are you? | 小麦 你在哪啊 |
[08:50] | Hello, MacGyver. | 你好 麦凯弗 |
[08:53] | how I have missed you. | 我可想死你了 |
[09:04] | Bag, tag and photograph everything. | 将一切都标为证物 拍照后拿回总部 |
[09:06] | Until we know exactly what happened here | 直到我们弄清这里出了什么事 |
[09:08] | and who we’re dealing with, | 以及对手是谁 |
[09:09] | nothing is to be overlooked. | 不要放过任何细节 |
[09:11] | I mean, just the thought of him | 我一想到他 |
[09:12] | in this house again… | 又来这里了… |
[09:15] | Do you really think he has Mac? | 你真觉得是他掳走了小麦吗 |
[09:20] | What about that guy you grabbed in Paris? | 你在巴黎抓的那个人呢 |
[09:21] | No, that guy’s sucking soup through a straw | 不 那个家伙正关在黑牢里 |
[09:23] | in a dark hole somewhere, | 只能吃流食呢 |
[09:25] | thanks to an old buddy of mine at the French Ministry of Defense. | 我在法国国防部的一个老朋友帮的忙 |
[09:27] | No, my… my Spidey-senses are all telling me the same thing. | 我的”超六感”也觉得是这样 |
[09:33] | It’s Murdoc. | 是魔多克 |
[09:34] | Pull up every traffic camera in the area. | 调出附近所有监控录像 |
[09:36] | I want eyes on every vehicle in the last ten hours. | 追踪过去十小时中所有来往车辆 |
[09:40] | No offense to your Spidey-senses, Jack, | 不是不相信你的”超六感” 杰克 |
[09:42] | but it’s not like this Murdoc signed his name on the wall. | 但没有直接证据表明是魔多克所为 |
[09:44] | He might as well have. | 八九不离十了 |
[09:45] | A pocket knife sticking out of a wine bottle, and a mask. | 只是瓶塞上插了一把军刀 一个面具 |
[09:49] | That’s Mac’s little red knife out there | 瓶塞上是小麦的小红刀 |
[09:51] | stuck in the same wine bottle | 而那个红酒瓶 |
[09:52] | he used to blast Murdoc out that back window, | 跟小麦用来把魔多克炸出窗外的红酒瓶一样 |
[09:55] | next to the same geriatric mask he was wearing | 而旁边就是他第一次袭击我们时 |
[09:57] | the first time he attacked us. | 戴的老人面具 |
[10:00] | I really need to throw that thing away. | 我真得把那玩意扔了 |
[10:02] | Yes, please do. | 是啊 赶紧扔了 |
[10:03] | Riley. Riley, can you find anything? | 莱丽 你能找到什么线索吗 |
[10:05] | I’m working as fast as I can, Jack. | 我尽快查了 杰克 |
[10:06] | Okay, just, come on, just, just a little bit faster, please, please. | 拜托 再快点吧 拜托了 |
[10:11] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[10:12] | Then whose is it? | 那是谁的错 |
[10:13] | Not yours. | 不是你的错 |
[10:29] | Good, you can still feel pain. | 很好 你还能感觉到疼痛 |
[10:32] | Setting the dose was tricky. | 剂量不好调啊 |
[10:34] | Had to give you enough to slow you down, | 要让你反应变慢 |
[10:36] | but not so much that you passed out. | 但又不能太多让你昏过去 |
[10:38] | See, I need you to do something for me, | 是这样 你得帮我个忙 |
[10:42] | MacGyver. | 麦凯弗 |
[10:44] | If that something is telling you where Cassian is, | 如果你想让我说出卡西安的下落 |
[10:47] | you can forget it. | 你就别做梦了 |
[10:50] | I know you’re not just gonna blurt out | 我知道你不会直接告诉我 |
[10:52] | where my son’s being held. | 我儿子关在哪儿 |
[10:54] | That is going to require some… | 这得需要一些 |
[10:58] | convincing. | 说服手段 |
[11:00] | You know, Murdoc, you’re wasting your time. | 魔多克 你这是浪费时间 |
[11:03] | Even if you do find him, once he learns who you are, | 就算你找到他 他了解你的真面目后 |
[11:06] | he’s never gonna want to be with you. | 他绝不会跟你一起生活 |
[11:08] | I strongly disagree. | 我完全不同意 |
[11:10] | Sons need their fathers. | 儿子需要父亲 |
[11:14] | You are living proof of that. | 你就是最好的证明 |
[11:16] | Or was there some other reason | 还是说有其它原因 |
[11:18] | why you have just returned from dining alone on the Seine? | 可以解释你为何独自一人刚从法国回来呢 |
[11:22] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:23] | I know all about the blond Boy Scout’s search for | 金发好小伙儿寻找失散多年的父亲 |
[11:26] | his long-lost papa bear. | 这事我都知道了 |
[11:29] | How is that going, by the way? | 寻父还顺利吗 |
[11:31] | Making any progress? | 有进展了吗 |
[11:35] | Your silence speaks volumes. | 不说话就是默认了 |
[11:38] | All those years without him, | 你父亲离开这么多年 |
[11:39] | you must have felt so alone. | 你肯定很孤独 |
[11:42] | So unprotected. | 孤苦无依 |
[11:44] | We can’t pick our fathers, Murdoc. | 我们无法选择自己的父亲 魔多克 |
[11:48] | It’s a lesson your son is gonna have to learn someday. | 总有一天 你儿子也会明白这个道理 |
[11:52] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[11:53] | But the difference is that Cassian’s father | 但区别在于 就在这会儿 |
[11:56] | is looking for him as we speak, | 卡西安的父亲在找他 |
[11:59] | while your daddy doesn’t seem to want anything to do with you. | 而你爸却好像不想和你扯上任何关系 |
[12:05] | Careful, careful, please. | 小心点 拜托 |
[12:07] | Hurting you is my job. | 该由我来伤害你才对 |
[12:13] | – Get on with it, then. – Okay. | -那就动手啊 -好的 |
[12:17] | Would you tell Da Vinci to “get on with it” | 达芬奇在画《蒙娜丽莎》时 |
[12:20] | while he was painting the Mona Lisa, huh? | 你会这样催他吗 |
[12:22] | Would you tell Van Gogh to step it up | 梵高在画《星夜》时 |
[12:24] | while he was painting Starry Night? | 你会这样催他吗 |
[12:31] | Say… | 好了 |
[12:33] | did I ever tell you about Cassian’s mother? | 我有和你说过卡西安的妈妈吗 |
[12:36] | Nadia. | 娜迪亚 |
[12:37] | She was a lovely woman. | 她很漂亮 |
[12:38] | I met her while on a job. | 我执行任务时认识了她 |
[12:40] | It was supposed to be quick, a day or two, | 本来很快就该搞定 一两天左右 |
[12:41] | but one thing led to another. | 但一来二去 |
[12:42] | Next thing you know, | 结果就是 |
[12:43] | Nadia has a bun in the oven | 娜迪亚怀孕了 |
[12:45] | and… somewhere along the way, we fell in love. | 慢慢地 我们相爱了 |
[12:52] | No, you didn’t. | 不 才不是 |
[12:54] | – You’re not capable of love. – Okay, fine. | -你根本不懂爱 -好吧 |
[12:58] | She fell in love. | 是她坠入了爱河 |
[12:59] | I found her less repulsive than most humans. | 我觉得她没大多数人那么讨厌 |
[13:03] | Potato, potahto. | 都差不多啦 |
[13:05] | – Is there a point to this? – Yes. | -这故事有重点吗 -当然 |
[13:08] | A very pointy point. | 很大的重点啊 |
[13:11] | You see, | 听着 |
[13:12] | the day that Cassian was born, | 卡西安出世的那一天 |
[13:15] | Nadia was happier than I had ever seen her before. | 我从未见到娜迪亚那么开心过 |
[13:17] | And as the nurse gently placed him into her arms, | 护士轻轻地把卡西安放进她的怀里时 |
[13:22] | I knew that that was the moment I had been waiting for. | 我知道这就是我一直在等待的时刻 |
[13:30] | You didn’t meet Nadia on the job. | 你不是执行任务时认识了娜迪亚 |
[13:33] | She was the job. | 她就是你的任务 |
[13:37] | I suffocated her with the very same pillow | 当她生下我儿子后 |
[13:40] | upon which she rested her head | 我用她枕着休息的枕头 |
[13:42] | after bringing my son into this world. | 把她捂死了 |
[13:46] | One life ended while another began. | 旧生命的消逝 新生命的降临 |
[13:51] | It was beautiful and poetic and almost Shakespearian. | 如莎翁的作品般美好 而富有诗意 |
[13:56] | The last story that you told me was a total lie, | 你上回和我说的故事全部是假的 |
[13:59] | so how much of this one is actually true? | 那这次又会有几分真呢 |
[14:02] | I’m guessing none of it. | 应该也都是假的吧 |
[14:06] | Every… | 我说的… |
[14:08] | single… | 每一个字… |
[14:10] | word. | 都是真的 |
[14:15] | Okay, I scanned all the footage. | 好了 我把监控片段都过了一遍 |
[14:17] | Eight cars drove out of this neighborhood | 小麦被带走的前后 |
[14:19] | around the time Mac was taken. | 一共有八辆车驶离这个街区 |
[14:20] | A DMV search gives us names and addresses | 在车管局数据库里搜索到了 |
[14:22] | on seven of the license plates. | 其中七个牌照的车主名字和信息 |
[14:24] | And the eighth? | 剩下那个呢 |
[14:26] | According to the DMV, | 根据车管局的记录 |
[14:27] | that license plate won’t even be issued for another six months. | 未来半年内 都不可能发放那个牌照 |
[14:30] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[14:31] | – That’s Murdoc. – Got to be. | -一定是魔多克 -肯定了 |
[14:34] | Got his car parked outside a warehouse in Sylmar. | 他的车停在了希尔玛一间仓库外 |
[14:38] | Go. Now. | 立刻出发 |
[14:41] | Okay, how much ammo do you have on you, Cage? | 你还有多少子弹 凯姬 |
[14:44] | Same as always. Three clips. | 和往常一样 三夹 |
[14:45] | One in the gun, two in the belt. Why? | 一夹在枪里 还有两夹在腰带上 怎么了 |
[14:47] | Because when it comes to this maniac, | 因为一旦要对付这个疯子 |
[14:48] | you can never have enough. | 子弹永远不够用 |
[14:56] | Bozer, what the hell are you doing? | 博兹 你搞什么啊 |
[14:57] | – I’m coming. – No, you’re not. | -我也要去 -不行 |
[14:58] | Mac’s my best friend. I’m going. | 小麦是我最好的朋友 我要去 |
[14:59] | Hey, look, I know you want to help, okay? | 听着 我知道你想帮忙 |
[15:01] | But this is Murdoc we’re talking about. | 但这事牵扯魔多克 |
[15:02] | You remember him, right? | 你还记得他吧 |
[15:03] | – Of course. – Of course. Okay. | -当然记得啊 -记得是吧 |
[15:04] | So, you know when the bullets start flying, | 子弹横飞之时 |
[15:06] | I can’t be worried about watching Mac’s back | 我不能一边掩护小麦 |
[15:08] | and keeping an eye on your tiny ass at the same time. | 另一边还要照顾你 |
[15:10] | All right, I’ll make this simple. | 好吧 我把话说简单点吧 |
[15:11] | If you don’t want me to go, shoot me. | 如果你不让我去 那就开枪打我 |
[15:12] | – Come on. – Short of that, | -得了吧 -也就是说 |
[15:13] | shut up, let’s get in the car and drive. | 别叨逼叨了 上车走人吧 |
[15:15] | Guys, we’re wasting time. | 两位 咱们在浪费时间啊 |
[15:18] | All right, but you better stay behind me at all times. | 好吧 你最好时刻待在我身后 |
[15:20] | You hear? Or hers. | 听到了吗 躲她身后也行 |
[15:21] | – All right. – The whole time. | -好 -全程躲好 |
[15:22] | All right! I promise. | 知道了 我保证 |
[15:24] | – Cross my heart and hope to… – Don’t. Don’t say that. | -我发誓 不然天打五雷轰… -别别 |
[15:26] | Okay, yeah, that was a bad choice of words. | 好吧 这话不太吉利 |
[15:27] | I got you, Jack. | 但我懂 杰克 |
[15:28] | – Let’s go. – This is a bad idea, man. | -快出发 -这主意糟透了 |
[15:34] | Wakey, wakey, sleepy Angus. | 小宝 小宝 快醒醒 |
[15:36] | It’s not naptime. | 不是小憩的时候 |
[15:37] | Not yet, at least. We have so many fun games to play. | 至少现在不行 我们还有很多游戏要玩呢 |
[15:40] | I think you’re really gonna like ’em. | 你肯定会喜欢 |
[15:42] | Well, maybe not like. | 也有可能不喜欢 |
[15:44] | But I really think you’re gonna be impressed | 但等你看到我精心设计的游戏道具 |
[15:48] | with the game pieces I’ve so lovingly crafted. | 肯定会对我刮目相看 |
[15:53] | You inspire me, MacGyver. | 你启发了我 麦凯弗 |
[15:55] | The way that you make something out of another thing. | 你凭空造物的本领 |
[15:58] | I love that. | 我大爱啊 |
[16:00] | So, I went to my trusty old tools, | 所以我找到以前好用的工具 |
[16:02] | and I gave them a fresh, new twist. | 改造出了一些新花样 |
[16:05] | And I am beyond excited to share them with you. | 我特别激动要给你看哦 |
[16:09] | The longer you torture me, the more time Jack has to… | 你对我用刑时间越长 杰克就越有时间… |
[16:12] | To find us? | 找到我们 |
[16:14] | I’m afraid that’s not going to happen. | 那估计不可能了 |
[16:17] | I have hidden you away quite well, my friend. | 我把你藏得很好呢 |
[16:21] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 我先失陪了 |
[16:24] | I have to go prepare my new tools. | 我得去拿新工具了 |
[16:27] | And then… we can get started. | 然后 我们就能开始”游戏”了 |
[16:59] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[17:02] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他 |
[17:57] | We’re clear over here. How we doing down there? | 这里没发现 下面呢 |
[18:01] | Guys? | 各位 |
[18:04] | – Guys. – Bozer. | -各位 -博兹 |
[18:13] | Yeah, this is doornail dead right here. | 这是爆头而死啊 |
[18:16] | Double tap, right to the back. | 后面直接两枪 |
[18:18] | Look at that. You see that, Bozer? | 瞧瞧 看见了吗 博兹 |
[18:19] | I see it, Jack. | 我看见了 杰克 |
[18:20] | Same here. | 这里也是 |
[18:22] | This was an execution. | 这是枪决 |
[18:25] | The only way three people can keep a secret | 三个人保密的方法就是 |
[18:27] | is if two of them are dead. | 两个人死掉 |
[18:30] | Yeah, it looks like the getaway vehicle had quite the oil leak. | 看来逃走的那辆车漏油了 |
[18:33] | You know, I’m guessing once Murdoc offed all the, nonessential personnel, | 我猜魔多克解决掉这俩没用的家伙后 |
[18:38] | he split and he took our boy with him. | 他就带着小麦自己走了 |
[18:41] | So how do we find him now? | 那现在怎么找他啊 |
[18:43] | We don’t. | 不找 |
[18:44] | What do you mean we don’t? | “不找”是什么意思 |
[18:45] | I mean, we don’t. | 意思就是”不找” |
[18:47] | He means the trail’s gone cold. | 他意思是这条线索断了 |
[18:49] | If Mac doesn’t save himself, no one will. | 如果小麦不能自救 就没人能救了 |
[18:54] | He’ll be all right. | 他不会有事 |
[19:13] | MacGyver, | 麦凯弗 |
[19:15] | come out and play… | 出来玩啊… |
[19:41] | Watch it, man. | 当心啊 |
[19:47] | – Help me. – Careful. | -救命 -当心 |
[19:51] | Somebody help him. | 来人帮忙啊 |
[19:54] | Call 911. | 叫救护车 |
[20:04] | We’re running tox screens on your blood right now, Mac. | 我们正在给你验血 小麦 |
[20:07] | We should know what Murdoc dosed you with soon. | 很快就知道魔多克给你下什么药了 |
[20:09] | If I had my guess, I’d say something in the nightshade family. | 我猜应该是茄科类 |
[20:13] | Atropine, hyoscyamine, scopolamine. | 颠茄硷阿托品 天仙子胺 莨菪胺 |
[20:15] | The important thing is, we got you back. | 重要的是 你回来了 |
[20:17] | Now, all I have to do is go find Murdoc | 我现在就只要找到魔多克 |
[20:20] | and start breaking bones. | 然后废了他 |
[20:21] | How, Jack? We have zero leads. | 怎么找 杰克 我们没有任何线索 |
[20:23] | Not zero. We got one. | 不是没有 有一个啊 |
[20:25] | We know Murdoc was holding him in an underground room, right? | 魔多克把他关在地下的一间屋子里 对吧 |
[20:28] | – And how do you propose we find this underground room? – I don’t know. | -你打算怎么找这间地下室 -不知道 |
[20:30] | but if he found a way out, | 但如果他逃出来了 |
[20:31] | we should be able to find a way back in there. | 我们就能按原路找回那里 |
[20:34] | I mean, even if lord Nutbar’s not there anymore, | 即使那个”疯魔王”不在那里 |
[20:37] | something in there might-might help us hunt him down, | 但总会找到能够追踪他的线索 |
[20:39] | you know what I mean? | 懂我意思吧 |
[20:39] | Well, from the spot Mac surfaced, | 从小麦出现的地点来看 |
[20:41] | there are miles of sewer tunnels. | 有很长一段下水管道 |
[20:42] | Searching them all could take days. | 全搜要花几天呢 |
[20:44] | Or weeks. Mac, there’s got to be something you can remember. | 可能几周 小麦 你还能想起什么线索 |
[20:47] | I mean, other than popping out of a manhole | 除了从下水道爬出来 |
[20:49] | and almost getting killed by a car. | 差点被一辆车撞了 |
[20:50] | Cars. There was definitely more than one car. | 很多车 绝不只有一辆车 |
[20:53] | Yeah, okay, b-but before that, | 好 但在此之前 |
[20:54] | when you were walking around in the sewer, | 你走在下水道中时 |
[20:55] | do you remember seeing any, signs, graffiti? | 你记得看到什么标识 涂鸦吗 |
[20:58] | Stop, stop. | 打住 停一下 |
[20:59] | I need a minute alone, just with Mac and Riley. | 除了小麦和莱丽 其他人出去一下 |
[21:02] | What for? | 为什么 |
[21:04] | Loftus and Palmer, 1974. | 洛夫特斯和帕尔默实验 1974年 |
[21:06] | Their experiments proved | 这项实验证明了 |
[21:07] | how even the most seemingly benign questions | 即使是最没动机的问题 |
[21:09] | can alter a witness’ memories. | 也能改变证人的记忆 |
[21:11] | Even create false ones. | 甚至创造出虚假记忆 |
[21:13] | I need his memories pure. | 我得保证他的记忆不受影响 |
[21:15] | Which means I need everyone but Riley to leave. | 所以除了莱丽 其他人都得离开 |
[21:21] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[21:22] | But we’re gonna be in that room right there. | 但我们就在隔壁 |
[21:24] | I’m not taking my eyes off you. | 我不会让你离开我的视线 |
[21:28] | We’re gonna play a little memory game. | 我们来玩一个记忆游戏 |
[21:30] | It’s one Rudyard Kipling wrote about. | 拉迪亚德·吉卜林作品中提到的那个 |
[21:32] | It’s called the Jewel Game. | 叫作”宝石游戏” |
[21:33] | Now everyone calls it… | 而如今大家都称其为… |
[21:35] | KIM. Keep In Memory. | “保留在记忆中” |
[21:37] | We learned it in EOD training. | 我们在防爆组学过 |
[21:38] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:39] | So, whenever you’re ready, | 等你准备好 |
[21:41] | you can close your eyes, | 就可以闭上眼睛了 |
[21:43] | put yourself back in the place where Murdoc took you. | 回想一下当初魔多克关你的地方 |
[21:45] | Here’s the catch: you don’t name what you see, | 需要注意的是 别说出你看见的东西 |
[21:49] | but rather, you describe everything around you. | 而是描述你周围的一切 |
[21:59] | All right, I’m-I’m sitting in a chair, just… | 好 我坐在椅子上… |
[22:03] | Okay, just remember simpler. | 别想复杂的细节 |
[22:07] | Just the visceral. | 想到什么 就说什么 |
[22:08] | You can describe colors, shapes, textures, sounds, smells. | 你可以描述颜色 形状 手感 声音 味道 |
[22:19] | It’s… damp. | 很潮湿 |
[22:24] | Smells like, mold. | 有霉味 |
[22:28] | Burnt motor oil. | 燃烧过的机油味 |
[22:31] | And bleach. | 还有漂白剂的味道 |
[22:34] | I’m sitting on metal. | 我坐在一块金属上 |
[22:35] | It’s cold. | 很凉 |
[22:37] | It’s rough in spots, it’s jagged. | 表面粗糙 凹凸不平 |
[22:39] | It’s old. | 有些年月了 |
[22:41] | All around me are flat, rough, gray rectangles. | 我周围布满黯淡粗糙的灰色矩形方砖 |
[22:47] | There are hard, smooth bands cutting into my wrists, | 手腕被结实平滑的皮带绑着 |
[22:53] | and a… there’s a pain in my right arm. | 右臂有点疼 |
[22:57] | Just below the… | 就在… |
[22:59] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[23:03] | It’s okay. It’s vivid recall. | 没事的 回忆很生动 |
[23:05] | It’s really normal. | 很正常 |
[23:06] | Just lets you know the game is working. | 说明”宝石游戏”生效了 |
[23:11] | Just, whenever you’re ready, | 准备好就继续 |
[23:13] | if you can go back… | 回想下当时的情景 |
[23:27] | Yeah, the sound of, metal, it was jingling. | 有金属碰撞的声音 |
[23:32] | There’s a strip of wood around a gray metal rectangle. | 有一块镶嵌着灰色金属框的木头 |
[23:36] | I can feel cold air seeping in from the other side. | 我能感觉到冷风从门的另一边吹进来 |
[23:40] | It’s a way out. | 是个出口 |
[23:46] | I’m on a path now, it’s… cylindrical. | 我走在一条圆柱形通道里 |
[23:51] | I can hear splashing– | 我能听到飞溅的声音 |
[23:53] | it’s wet, it-it’s water. | 湿湿的 是流水 |
[23:55] | It’s-it’s moving with me. | 随着我向前流动 |
[23:58] | And after about … 20 minutes, | 大概过了… 二十分钟 |
[24:01] | I heard, I heard something. | 我听到些声响 |
[24:04] | It was, like, b-bells. Ch-Church bells. | 像是钟声 教堂钟声 |
[24:10] | But it wasn’t just church bells. | 但不止于此 |
[24:13] | It was something else, it was another sound. | 还有别的声音 |
[24:15] | Right after the church bells started, | 出现于教堂钟声之后 |
[24:16] | there was a second sound, it was harsher. | 第二种声音 更加刺耳 |
[24:20] | Second sound, it was, | 第二种声音是… |
[24:23] | air raid siren? | 防空警报 |
[24:25] | Fire station. | 消防局 |
[24:28] | It was a fire station. | 是消防局 |
[24:31] | Means I know how to figure out where I was. | 就是说 我能定位当时的位置 |
[24:32] | – You do? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -嗯 |
[24:34] | It was, church bells, they ring every half hour. | 教堂钟声每半小时响一次 |
[24:37] | And it was about 15 minutes | 过了十五分钟 |
[24:39] | before I crawled out of the manhole. | 我才从下水道爬上来 |
[24:41] | So 1:30 p.m. | 那时是一点半 |
[24:43] | And by law, the LAFD keeps a record of every siren, | 洛杉矶消防局依法会记录每次警报声 |
[24:46] | so, Riley, maybe you can… | 莱丽 你可以… |
[24:47] | An alarm sounded at Grand Street Fire Station at 1:29. | 1点29分格兰街有警报声 |
[24:50] | 1:29 and how many seconds? | 具体是多少秒 |
[24:52] | It’s… it’s kind of important. | 挺重要的 |
[24:55] | – Fifty-eight. – Fifty-eight. | -58秒 -58秒 |
[24:57] | 58 seconds, okay. | 58秒 |
[24:59] | That fire alarm, it… | 火警声 |
[25:02] | sounded… before the church bells. | 比教堂钟声响得早 |
[25:06] | But I heard it after. | 但我却先听到了火警声 |
[25:07] | And that’s because sound travels at 340 meters per second, approximately, | 因为音速大约为每秒340米 |
[25:14] | and it propagates out into a circle, | 是以圆圈状向外传播 |
[25:16] | so I have to solve for the radius, but you know what? | 所以我得算出半径 |
[25:18] | You guys don’t need an explanation, right? | 不需要我解释给你们听吧 |
[25:19] | I can just do the math? | 我算出来就行 |
[25:20] | – No, I’m good. – Yeah, go nuts. | -不用解释 -嗯 你自由发挥吧 |
[25:34] | Church… | 教堂 |
[25:37] | So, we are looking for a sewer tunnel | 我们要找的这个下水道 |
[25:39] | that is 1,020 meters from a church | 距离教堂1020米 |
[25:42] | and 1,700 meters from that fire station. | 距离消防局1700米 |
[25:45] | Can we come out now? | 我们能出来了吗 |
[25:47] | I got two that fit your criteria, | 找到两个符合条件的下水道 |
[25:48] | but only one where the water is flowing towards your exit point. | 但只有一个水流与出口方向一致 |
[25:52] | That’s perfect. Okay. So, I was drugged, disoriented, | 完美 我被下了药 晕头转向 |
[25:54] | probably moving no more than 1.5 miles per hour. | 一小时大概走不了2500米 |
[25:58] | Which would put Murdoc’s torture room | 也就是说 魔多克的酷刑室 |
[26:00] | right about… there. | 就在这里 |
[26:04] | – Clear. – Clear. | -安全 -安全 |
[26:07] | – We clear? – Yes, sir. | -排查完了吗 -是的 长官 |
[26:09] | Double check, we can’t be too sure with this guy. | 再确认一遍 对付这人不能掉以轻心 |
[26:11] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 快快 行动 |
[26:18] | All clear. | 排查完毕 |
[26:25] | Got something over here. | 这里有点东西 |
[26:29] | Looks like Murdoc forgot to put away his toys. | 魔多克似乎把”玩具”落下了 |
[26:34] | And I think he left a message for Mac. | 他好像给小麦留了话 |
[26:38] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[26:52] | Tear this place apart. | 把这里拆掉 |
[27:16] | Well, hello there. | 你好啊 |
[27:18] | I wanted to take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to you. | 我想借此机会欢迎你 |
[27:22] | I’m just thrilled that you’ve joined our little family, Samantha. | 我真高兴你加入了这个小家庭 萨曼莎 |
[27:25] | I just know we’re gonna have loads of fun together. | 我们会相处得很愉快 |
[27:28] | Murdoc. | 魔多克 |
[27:30] | The one and only. | 正是在下 |
[27:33] | Except for that guy whose name really was Murdoc. | 除了那个已经死去的真魔多克 |
[27:35] | I killed him so I could steal his identity. | 为了假借他的身份 我把他杀了 |
[27:38] | Anyhoo. Enough about me. What about you? | 闲话少说 不聊我了 聊聊你 |
[27:40] | Do you prefer Samantha or Sammy, or… | 你喜欢我叫你萨曼莎 小萨萨还是… |
[27:43] | Sammi-Sammi-bo-bammi? | 萨萨小甜心 |
[27:44] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[27:45] | Lots of things. | 我想要的可多了 |
[27:47] | But for now, I just want to get to know you better. | 但我目前只想好好了解你 |
[27:49] | We have so much in common, after all. | 毕竟我们俩那么相似 |
[27:50] | We’re both interesting people with interesting pasts. | 我们都是经历丰富的有趣之人 |
[27:54] | Neither of us are using our real names. | 都没用真名 |
[27:59] | You seem to think you know a lot about me. | 你好像以为自己很了解我 |
[28:02] | It would be more correct to say | 更准确地说 |
[28:04] | that I know I know a lot about you. | 我的确很了解你 |
[28:07] | Enough to be fascinated. | 了解到为你着迷 |
[28:10] | I know that your new friends would be fascinated, too, | 如果你的新朋友们知道真相 |
[28:12] | if they knew the truth. | 他们肯定也会很惊奇 |
[28:14] | And I know that if you don’t stop that annoying pacing, | 要是你再不停止你那烦人的脚步声 |
[28:18] | I’m gonna lose my temper and pull this trigger. | 我就要生气开枪了 |
[28:23] | You’re playing mind games with the wrong girl, Murdoc. | 你惹错人了 不该跟我玩这种心理游戏 魔多克 |
[28:26] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[28:27] | The sheer fact that you’ve engaged tells me you’re lying. | 你既然打来了 就说明你在说谎 |
[28:31] | You don’t have eyes on me, | 你看不见我 |
[28:33] | and you’re… | 而且你… |
[28:39] | Word to the wise, Sam. | 给你个忠告 小萨 |
[28:41] | Cage! | 凯姬 |
[28:42] | Don’t get too attached to boy genius… | 别跟”天才少年”太过亲近 |
[28:44] | He’s not gonna be around much longer. | 他活不了多久了 |
[28:52] | Murdoc, he had a clear line of sight. | 魔多克 他所处位置能准确瞄准 |
[28:55] | Can you stand? | 你能站起来吗 |
[28:59] | Get a medic up here. | 快找医护人员来 |
[29:01] | And have your team check every rooftop | 派人去检查这栋楼以南 |
[29:02] | south of this building for five city blocks. | 五个街区内的所有屋顶 |
[29:05] | Now! | 快去 |
[29:07] | Lucky it wasn’t a head shot. | 幸亏不是命中头部 |
[29:08] | It wasn’t luck. | 不是运气 |
[29:10] | Yeah. He’s fun like that. | 是啊 他就喜欢这样 |
[29:18] | We checked every rooftop and window | 我们顺着瞄准线 |
[29:21] | on every building on his sightline for over a mile | 检查了1.6千米范围内的所有屋顶和窗户 |
[29:24] | and got bupkis. | 没有发现 |
[29:25] | There is no sign of Captain Crazypants anywhere, Matty. | 到处都没有”疯子队长”的踪迹 马蒂 |
[29:28] | Well, then, look harder. | 再查仔细点 |
[29:29] | We… Fine. | 我们… 好吧 |
[29:31] | No, no, no. Not you, blondie. | 不不不 你别去 金发小子 |
[29:33] | I need your eyes on something we found over here. | 这里有发现 你来看下 |
[29:36] | We found a trash can full of ashes. | 我们发现了一个装满灰烬的垃圾箱 |
[29:38] | Looks like Murdoc tried to cover his tracks. | 看来魔多克想隐藏踪迹 |
[29:40] | Yeah, this is the biggest piece. | 嗯 这是最大的一块 |
[29:41] | Feels like photo paper, but we can’t make out the image. | 感觉是相纸 但看不清图像 |
[29:44] | You don’t have a portable X-ray machine in your field kit, do you? | 你的外勤工具箱里是不是有个便携X射线机 |
[29:46] | In the SUV, but why would you…? | 在车里 为什么要… |
[29:48] | Don’t ask questions. | 别问问题 |
[29:49] | Just go get it. | 照做就是 |
[29:58] | I, I can’t believe I’m about to say this, | 真不敢相信我要这么说 |
[30:00] | but I need to go back into the room Murdoc planned to kill me in | 但我得回到那间魔多克之前要杀我的那间房 |
[30:03] | and turn off all the lights. | 把灯都关掉 |
[30:09] | That photo’s days of reflecting visible light are over. | 现在的照片已经不能反射可见光了 |
[30:13] | The fire scorched most of the emulsion. | 火把感光剂都烧毁了 |
[30:15] | But if there are any silver bromide crystals left, | 但如果留有溴化银晶体 |
[30:17] | they should still glow | 用足够的X射线照射 |
[30:19] | if we hit them with enough X-rays. Thank you. | 应该还是会发光的 谢谢 |
[30:22] | That’s why I’m opening this portable X-ray emitter | 所以我要拆开这个便携X射线发射器 |
[30:25] | and removing the voltage resister. | 拿掉电阻 |
[30:30] | If I swap it for a penny, | 换入硬币 |
[30:33] | I can use the copper to rebuild the connection, | 利用铜作为导体 |
[30:36] | and get a higher output of X-rays. | 使X射线的输出更高 |
[30:38] | Is it safe? | 安全吗 |
[30:40] | I would recommend stepping back and covering yourselves. | 建议你们退后一点 找个东西掩护 |
[30:45] | Bozer, the lights? | 博兹 关灯 |
[30:50] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[30:51] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都看不见 |
[30:52] | You don’t, but the camera sure does. | 你是看不见 但照相机可以 |
[30:54] | Lights again. | 开灯 |
[30:57] | It’s called X-ray fluorescence. | 这叫X射线荧光技术 |
[31:01] | It’s called a damn miracle. | 这叫奇迹 |
[31:03] | That’s about all I can do. | 我只能做到这样了 |
[31:04] | Riley, do you think you can clean this up? | 莱丽 你能弄清晰点吗 |
[31:06] | Get us a good look at the face? | 让我们仔细看看是谁 |
[31:13] | Actually, I think I can clear this up enough | 事实上 我可以弄得很清晰 |
[31:16] | to let my facial recognition software do its thing. | 足以让面部识别软件进行检测 |
[31:18] | Nice. | 很好 |
[31:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:28] | We got a hit. | 找到匹配了 |
[31:30] | Nice work, Riley. | 干得漂亮 莱丽 |
[31:32] | Which database did you find our mystery man in? | 你是在哪个数据库找到的 |
[31:34] | CDE. | 加教部 |
[31:36] | Wait, the California Department of Education? | 等等 加利福尼亚州教育部吗 |
[31:41] | – Yeah. – Look, if Murdoc destroyed the picture, | -嗯 -如果魔多克毁掉了这张照片 |
[31:43] | we have to assume this teacher is his next victim. | 我们必须假设 这个老师就是他下一个目标 |
[31:52] | Mr. Fletcher? Mr. Henry Fletcher? | 弗莱彻先生 亨利·弗莱彻先生 |
[31:54] | That’s me. Can I help you? | 是我 有什么事吗 |
[31:56] | Yeah, we… | 我们… |
[31:59] | We have reason to believe that there may be | 我们有理由相信 |
[32:01] | an international assassin on his way here now. | 有一个国际杀手正在赶来 |
[32:03] | To kill you. | 来杀你 |
[32:07] | May we come in? | 我们能进去吗 |
[32:10] | I don’t understand. This is insane. | 我没明白 太扯了 |
[32:13] | I know it must feel that way, | 我理解你的感受 |
[32:14] | but we need to get you to protective custody immediately. | 但我们必须立刻将你保护性拘留 |
[32:16] | B-Because of this man, this Murdoc? | 就因为这个人吗 这个魔多克 |
[32:19] | We think he’s been hired to kill you. | 我们认为有人雇他来杀你 |
[32:21] | Why would someone be hired to kill me? | 为什么会有人受雇杀我 |
[32:23] | W-Why would anyone want me dead? | 为什么会有人要我死 |
[32:25] | Those are both really good questions, Mr. Fletcher, | 这两个问题都问得很好 弗莱彻先生 |
[32:28] | to be answered at another time, | 另外再找时间给你解释 |
[32:30] | like, when this Murdoc fella | 比如 这个魔多克 |
[32:31] | is safely back behind a set of three-inch bars. | 被成功关进监狱的时候 |
[32:33] | – You know what I’m saying? – And until then, | -明白吗 -在此之前 |
[32:35] | we’re gonna take you to a secure facility where you will be safe. | 我们要带你去安全屋 |
[32:37] | I can’t just leave. | 我不能就这么离开 |
[32:38] | I-I’ve got papers to grade, | 我还要批考卷 |
[32:40] | parent-teacher conferences. | 准备家长会 |
[32:41] | Not anymore, you don’t. | 不需要了 |
[32:43] | Just go pack your stuff, dude, | 赶紧收拾吧 老兄 |
[32:44] | ’cause in ten minutes, | 因为十分钟后 |
[32:45] | we’re hitting the road with whatever you can shove in a bag. | 不管你有没有收拾好 我们都得走了 |
[32:51] | This is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[32:52] | No. Insane is the man who’s coming for you. | 不 疯的是要来杀你的那个人 |
[32:54] | And believe me, you don’t want to meet him. | 相信我 你绝对不想见到他 |
[33:01] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 简直莫名其妙 |
[33:03] | You’ve been saying that for an hour, Bozer. | 你都这么说了一小时了 博兹 |
[33:05] | No one disagrees with you. | 没人反驳你 |
[33:08] | Okay, well, unless some whack-job parents | 除非是有些不理智的家长 |
[33:11] | hired Murdoc to kill Fletcher for flunking their kid, | 因为弗莱彻让他们家孩子挂了 所以雇魔多克杀他 |
[33:14] | I-I don’t get what this is about. | 我真想不通到底为什么 |
[33:16] | Near as I can tell, | 据我所知 |
[33:17] | Henry Fletcher doesn’t have any enemies. | 亨利·弗莱彻没有仇家 |
[33:19] | And I can’t find any connection between him and Murdoc. | 我也找不到他和魔多克的任何联系 |
[33:21] | What about Cassian? | 卡西安呢 |
[33:25] | What if Murdoc is looking for a teacher | 如果魔多克是想找个老师 |
[33:26] | to homeschool his kid while they go on the run? | 在他们逃亡期间 教他家孩子呢 |
[33:29] | – But Cassian’s still in custody. – For now. | -但卡西安还受我们监护呢 -暂时而已 |
[33:30] | But as Mac told us, Murdoc is looking for his kid. | 但正如小麦所说 魔多克在找他儿子 |
[33:33] | He wants him back. | 他想找回孩子 |
[33:34] | Okay, so, wait, bozer, are you saying that… | 好吧 等等 博兹 你是说… |
[33:37] | Murdoc is planning on kidnapping Fletcher | 魔多克想绑架弗莱彻 |
[33:40] | to teach Cassian if and when father and son are reunited? | 等他们父子相聚 让弗莱彻教卡西安吗 |
[33:42] | That’s… | 这也… |
[33:43] | Were you gonna say “insane”? | 你是想说 “太扯了”吧 |
[33:47] | O-Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[33:48] | You now have less than six minutes to pack your stuff. | 你有不到六分钟时间收拾东西 |
[33:51] | I strongly suggest you utilize that time knocking it out. | 我强烈建议你赶紧去收拾行李吧 |
[33:54] | – Let’s go. – But… | -快点吧 -但是… |
[33:55] | Henry. I know this is a lot, | 亨利 我知道这一下子难以承受 |
[33:57] | and I promise we’ll answer every question you have when we’re in the car. | 我保证上车后 向你解释一切 |
[34:00] | But right now, we just need you to gather your stuff. | 但现在 你得赶紧收拾东西 |
[34:02] | – Please. – Let’s go. Let’s go. | -拜托了 -快点 快点 |
[34:10] | All right. All right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:30] | Alpha-Bravo-Omega. How we looking, guys? | ABO小队 情况如何 各位 |
[34:32] | All clear. | 一切正常 |
[34:33] | – Same. – Yeah, nada. | -安全 -安全 |
[34:35] | Okay. So we’re three minutes from rolling out with the package. | 好 还有三分钟 准备接走目标人物 |
[34:40] | He’s got a gun, Mac! | 他有枪 小麦 |
[34:48] | Shots fired. | 交火了 |
[34:49] | I repeat shots fired. | 重复一遍 交火了 |
[34:50] | Murdoc’s breached the perimeter. | 魔多克闯进去了 |
[34:51] | I need all agents at Fletcher’s house. | 所有特工 立即前往弗莱彻家 |
[34:53] | It’s not Murdoc, it’s the teacher. | 不是魔多克 是那个”老师” |
[34:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:56] | Got ten fingers, ten toes. You all right? | 毫发无损 你没事吧 |
[34:58] | Really confused, but I’ll be fine. | 有点懵 但没事 |
[34:59] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这人到底是谁 |
[35:00] | I was gonna ask you the same thing. | 我还想问你呢 |
[35:03] | Schoolteacher’s on the move, Cage. | “老师”跑了 凯姬 |
[35:05] | Headed your way, coming in hot! | 向你开去 手持枪械 |
[35:17] | Cage! | 凯姬 |
[35:18] | – You okay? – Yeah. But you really need to work on your timing. | -你没事吧 -没事 但你说得也太”及时”了吧 |
[35:20] | Yeah, he’ll have to work on it later. | 这事儿以后再说 |
[35:22] | Right now, we have a psychotic fifth grade teacher to catch. | 现在得抓住这个失心疯的五年级老师 |
[35:41] | Schoolteachers don’t drive like this, man. | 老师可不会这么开车 |
[35:44] | You think? | 谁说不是呢 |
[35:49] | And they don’t shoot like that, either. | 也没老师这么扫射啊 |
[35:50] | – Who is this guy? – Working on it. | -这人是谁 -正在查 |
[35:52] | Boze, you got something for me, | 博兹 你查到了吗 |
[35:54] | or am I gonna have to come down there | 需要我亲自下去查看 |
[35:55] | and start ripping out his floorboards myself? | 亲手掀开他的地板吗 |
[35:57] | Save your manicure. | 别弄坏你做的指甲 |
[35:58] | I just found a stash of passports and I.D.s. | 我刚发现了一叠护照和身份证 |
[36:02] | You getting these, Riley? | 收到了吗 莱丽 |
[36:04] | Yep. | 收到了 |
[36:05] | Looks like our boy Henry was quite the world traveler. | 看来亨利是个环球旅行家啊 |
[36:07] | With a different name in every port. | 每个护照名字不同 |
[36:09] | And bad luck seems to follow him wherever he goes. | 他就像”柯南” 人走到哪 哪就死人 |
[36:12] | I’m running his alter egos through the NSA database. | 我在国安局数据库中查找和他各个化名的记录 |
[36:15] | Every time one of his passports was recorded entering a country, | 他每进入一个国家 |
[36:18] | someone in that country vanished. | 该国就会有个人消失 |
[36:19] | A journalist in Kiev, | 基辅的记者 |
[36:21] | a prosecutor in Berlin, | 柏林的检察官 |
[36:22] | a banker in Shenzhen. | 深圳的银行家 |
[36:24] | I think we’re looking at a fader. | 他大概是个”影子杀手” |
[36:27] | A fader? | “影子杀手” |
[36:27] | You want someone to go out with a bang, | 你想公开杀掉某人 |
[36:29] | you hire Murdoc. | 就找魔多克 |
[36:30] | But you want someone to just fade away… | 但如果你想让某人消失 |
[36:32] | You hire Fletcher. | 就找弗莱彻 |
[36:34] | So he’s a hit man. | 他是个职业杀手 |
[36:35] | Yeah, that kind of became clear to us | 他拿机枪干掉我们时 |
[36:36] | when he tried to murder us with a machine-gun pistol. | 我们就已经想明白这点了 |
[36:38] | But why would Murdoc be hunting another professional killer? | 但魔多克为什么要击杀另一个杀手呢 |
[36:41] | You know who might know that? | 知道该问谁吗 |
[36:43] | Fletcher. | 弗莱彻 |
[36:43] | So why don’t you three focus on catching him? | 你们三个赶紧抓住他吧 |
[36:52] | Matty, someone’s trying to calling us. | 马蒂 有人想联系上我们 |
[36:55] | Put it through. | 接进来 |
[36:59] | Matilda and Riley. | 马蒂尔达和莱丽 |
[37:01] | Two of my favorite people. | 我最爱的两个人 |
[37:02] | How have you been | 你们怎么样啊 |
[37:03] | since I almost killed you and everyone at your organization? | 上次我差点杀掉包括你在内所有组织里的特工 |
[37:06] | Well, why don’t you stop by the Phoenix and see for yourself, Murdoc? | 你何不来凤凰总部亲自看看呢 魔多克 |
[37:09] | I have a bunch of agents | 我这有一大帮特工 |
[37:10] | that would just love a face-to-face with you. | 可想和你面谈了呢 |
[37:13] | Tempting, but my calendar’s so full. | 很心动 但我日程太满了 |
[37:15] | Gonna have to take a rain check. | 只能改天了 |
[37:17] | I’m so happy that the boys got to meet Henry, though. | 但小麦他们见到亨利了 我真开心 |
[37:20] | That man is full of surprises. | 亨利这人充满惊喜 |
[37:23] | So kidnapping Mac was what? | 那你为何要绑架小麦 |
[37:25] | Your crazy way of tricking us into taking out your competition? | 用你独特的方式 让我们帮你除掉竞争对手吗 |
[37:28] | Didn’t want to do the dirty work yourself, huh? | 脏活不愿自己干吗 |
[37:30] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[37:31] | I live for the dirty work. | 我以干脏活为生 |
[37:36] | In this case, it made more sense to let you handle Henry. | 而这次 收拾干脏活的亨利是你们的特长 |
[37:39] | So, what happened, Murdoc? | 怎么回事 魔多克 |
[37:41] | Fletcher steal a few jobs from you? | 弗莱彻抢你的活儿了 |
[37:43] | Maybe your clients were looking to work with someone a lot more… | 或许你的客户们想找个比你更… |
[37:47] | stable. | 可靠的人 |
[37:48] | Hurtful, Matilda. Hurtful. | 扎心了 马蒂尔达 扎心了 |
[37:51] | And here I thought we were friends. | 我还以为我们是朋友呢 |
[37:53] | Friends? No. | 朋友 怎么可能 |
[37:55] | It’s hard to be friends with someone | 怎么可能跟你做朋友 |
[37:56] | who kidnaps one of my operatives and shoots another. | 你绑架 枪击了我手下的特工们 |
[37:58] | In the vest! | 她穿着防弹背心 |
[38:00] | My little way of welcoming Cage to the team. | 用我的方式欢迎凯姬加入团队 |
[38:02] | Honestly, it was more of a love tap. | 说实话 更像是”爱的拍拍” |
[38:05] | Well, I hope any hard feelings | 虽然有伤和气 |
[38:07] | won’t stop you from catching Fletcher. | 但还是希望你们能抓住弗莱彻 |
[38:11] | You have to admit, | 你得承认 |
[38:12] | the world will be a better place with him behind bars. | 把他关起来 世界将更美好 |
[38:15] | What’s the alternative? Letting him go? | 不然呢 放他走 |
[38:18] | No. Of course not. | 不 当然不行 |
[38:20] | Think of this as, kind of a team up– | 就当这次我们结盟了吧 |
[38:23] | enemy of my enemy and whatnot. | 敌人的敌人就是朋友之类的 |
[38:27] | Ta-ta for now. | 就说到这里吧 |
[38:28] | It’s been so lovely chatting with you. | 和你聊天真开心 |
[38:30] | And good luck collaring Henry. | 祝你们顺利抓住亨利 |
[38:33] | Find him now. | 立刻找到他 |
[38:37] | So Murdoc wants us to catch Fletcher? | 魔多克希望我们抓住弗莱彻 |
[38:38] | Man, now I don’t know how I’m supposed to feel about this. | 我真是被他搞蒙了 |
[38:40] | I don’t care what Murdoc wants. | 我才不在乎魔多克想要怎样 |
[38:41] | I want us to catch this guy. | 我希望能抓住弗莱彻 |
[38:43] | You heard the man, Cage. Step on it. | 小麦说得对 凯姬 开快点 |
[38:44] | It’s time to get hot for teacher. | 是时候给”老师”亮两手了 |
[38:46] | – Out the window. – What are you doing? Jack! | -探出窗外了 -你在搞什么 杰克 |
[38:48] | Keep your gun in your pants! | 把枪收起来 |
[38:50] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[38:51] | – Care to share? – Yeah, sure, | -愿意说来听听吗 -当然 |
[38:53] | but, for this to work, we need to get in front of him. | 但若想奏效 我们得开到他前面去 |
[38:55] | Okay, watch this. | 没问题 瞧好了 |
[39:03] | Yeah, that’s it. Get it, girl. | 就是这样 好样的 妹子 |
[39:05] | Mac, I-I think he’s reloading. | 小麦 他好像在重新上膛 |
[39:07] | – You might want to… – Yeah, yeah, hurry up. I know. | -你可能得… -快点 我知道 |
[39:11] | Mac, I’m kind of driving here. | 小麦 我还开着车呢 |
[39:12] | I know. Just need to… | 我知道 就是得… |
[39:28] | Hands in the air! Now! | 立刻举起手来 |
[39:31] | Up against the wall! | 面对墙站 |
[39:32] | Don’t move. Don’t move. | 不准动 不准动 |
[39:33] | – Don’t you move. – Matty? Yeah, we got him. | -别动 -马蒂 我们抓住他了 |
[39:36] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[39:37] | Bring him in for interrogation. | 带他回来审讯 |
[39:39] | Hopefully, he can help us find Murdoc. | 希望他能帮我们找到魔多克 |
[39:41] | Yeah. We’ll need secure transport. | 好 我们需要安全押运 |
[39:42] | Copy that. Exfil on its way. | 收到 撤离小队马上到 |
[39:45] | Is Matty gonna be pissed… about the car? | 马蒂会不会很生气 我们把车弄成这样了 |
[39:47] | Only if she sees it. | 除非她能看到 |
[39:48] | Or if she hears you talking about it | 或者听到了你们的谈话 |
[39:50] | because you forgot you’re still on comms. | 因为你们还在通讯中 傻了吧 |
[39:54] | For the record, what you did to that convertible | 说实话 你对那辆敞篷车搞的破坏 |
[39:55] | is way worse than anything you’ve ever done to my phone. | 可比对我手机严重多了 |
[39:58] | Ain’t that right, schoolteacher? | 是吧 “老师” |
[40:08] | Okay, Henry’s on lockdown, perimeter’s clear, | 好了 亨利已被关押 周边已确认安全 |
[40:10] | and there’s no sign of Murdoc anywhere in the city. | 没有任何魔多克在这个城市的踪迹 |
[40:12] | So, what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[40:14] | You think he, you think he skipped town on us? | 他是不是偷偷跑路了 |
[40:17] | Well, we did what he wanted– | 我们如他所愿了 |
[40:19] | took down his competition– | 抓捕了他的竞争对手 |
[40:20] | so, not much reason to stick around. | 所以他没理由继续逗留 |
[40:21] | Yeah, but he also wanted you dead, | 是啊 但他还希望你死呢 |
[40:23] | so the sooner we get home, the better. | 所以我们越快回去越好 |
[40:25] | I’m all for that, and, | 举双手赞同 还有件事 |
[40:28] | I should have said this earlier, but I’m sorry. | 我早该说这话的 我很抱歉 |
[40:31] | For what, | 抱歉什么 |
[40:31] | the whole “Lie to your best friend | “欺骗你最好的朋友 |
[40:32] | and put yourself in danger for no good reason” thing? | 莫名其妙让自己身处危险中”吗 |
[40:34] | – Yeah. – Yeah, that? Yeah, okay. | -嗯 -那个啊 好吧 |
[40:36] | Well, thanks. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 你意识到就好 |
[40:39] | This whole search for my dad is… it’s rough, | 寻找我父亲真是… 太困难了 |
[40:43] | – to say the least. – No, I know it is. | -往轻了说是这样 -是啊 我懂 |
[40:45] | I mean, every step I take, | 我每采取一个举动 |
[40:45] | I keep finding myself wondering if-if he even wants to be found. | 都会不停在想 他是否想被找到 |
[40:49] | Does he even want me in his life? | 他想要我这个儿子吗 |
[40:50] | Look, I didn’t know your dad, | 我不了解你父亲 |
[40:53] | but I know this world’s a lot cooler place with you in it. | 但我知道 这个世界因你更美好 |
[40:57] | And if I got to do a little helicopter parenting here and there | 如果我得继续时不时对你过分保护 |
[41:00] | to keep it that way, that’s what I’m-a do. | 才能让你继续美好 我愿意 |
[41:01] | You’re just gonna have to deal with it. | 你只能乖乖接受了 |
[41:04] | That’s the way families work. Capisce? | 家人之间就是这样 懂吗[意大利语] |
[41:07] | – Capisce. – Good. Now let’s go home. | -我懂 -很好 回家吧 |
[41:09] | I think you owe me some warm beers. | 你还欠我几瓶常温啤酒呢 |
[41:11] | Well, that I do. Almost forgot. | 确实 差点忘了 |
[41:33] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[42:02] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[42:03] | Such a pleasure to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 真开心 |
[42:07] | I know that you said that you always work alone, but… | 我知道你总是单干 但是… |
[42:10] | seeing as how I just saved you from life in prison, | 既然我刚让你免于牢狱之灾 |
[42:14] | I’d say you owe me a big favor. | 你可是欠我一个大人情 |
[42:17] | Let’s talk a little shop, shall we? | 我们谈谈生意吧 |
[42:20] | See, I’m starting my own business venture– | 是这样 我开始创业了 |
[42:21] | a little collective, if you will– | 算是做点小生意吧 |
[42:24] | and you are my first recruit. | 而你将成为我第一名员工 |
[42:31] | Thanks a million, MacGyver. | 感激不尽 麦凯弗 |
[42:34] | I’ll be seeing you. | 回头见 |
[42:35] | Be seeing you real soon. | 很快就会再见面 |