时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | The package is in hand. | “目标”已在控制之中 |
[00:10] | I repeat, I have one agent KIA, | 重复 一名特工阵亡 |
[00:12] | three others injured. | 其他三名受伤 |
[00:13] | – That sounds like one hell of an extraction, Commander. – Yes, sir. | -听起来”获取目标”任务很不顺利啊 中校 -是的 |
[00:17] | It was a hell of an extraction. | 非常惊险 |
[00:21] | Commander, is the package intact? | 中校 “目标”完好吗 |
[00:25] | Yes, sir, the package is intact… | 是 “目标”完好… |
[00:30] | but refusing to talk. | 但不肯开口 |
[00:33] | Okay, Commander, see if you can… | 好 中校 看你能不能… |
[00:34] | Say again, sir? | 再说一遍 长官 |
[00:36] | We’ve got a massive amount of feedback. | 我们这里受到强烈干扰 |
[00:38] | Say again your last. | 请再说一遍刚才的话 |
[00:50] | Sanders, I need your comms. | 桑德斯 给我通讯器 |
[00:54] | Commander, repeat last transmission. | 中校 重复刚才的信息 |
[00:56] | Repeat last transmission. | 重复刚才的信息 |
[00:59] | The package is loose! | “目标”逃脱 |
[01:00] | Take her down! Take her down! | 制服她 制服她 |
[01:04] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[01:08] | We’re going down, we’re going down. Mayday! Mayday! | 要坠机了 要坠机了 求救 求救 |
[01:45] | Hey, guys. | 小伙伴们 |
[01:46] | Great news. | 好消息 |
[01:49] | I found the extra-large spiders. | 我找到了超大号蜘蛛 |
[01:50] | That’s great, Boze. | 真棒 博兹 |
[01:51] | Just bring ’em in and put ’em with the others here. | 拿进来 跟其它这些都放在一起 |
[02:03] | Man, that was even better than I hoped. | 天 比我期待中还精彩啊 |
[02:05] | You do know | 你知道 |
[02:06] | the last person who wore that mask | 上次戴这个面具的人 |
[02:08] | actually tried to kill me, right? | 曾想杀掉我吧 |
[02:10] | Well, yeah, that’s… that’s why I used it. | 是啊 所以我才用这玩意吓你啊 |
[02:13] | I don’t know why you would want to take | 我不知道你是怎么想的 |
[02:15] | a traumatic event in your friend’s life and use it against him. | 竟然利用你朋友的心理创伤来吓唬他 |
[02:19] | What the hell are you laughing at? | 你又笑什么 |
[02:20] | What the hell is wrong with y’all?! | 你们哪根筋搭错线啊 |
[02:21] | I’m so sorry, Boze, but it was really funny. | 对不住 博兹 但真的很有意思 |
[02:25] | I expect more from you, Cage. | 没想到你竟是这样的凯姬 |
[02:27] | All right, | 好了 |
[02:27] | looks like just a few more tweaks, | 再稍作几个调整 |
[02:28] | and Mr. President’s ready to go. | “总统先生”就可以用了 |
[02:35] | It’s all fun and games, man. | 就知道玩乐 |
[02:36] | I almost lost my life, | 我差点死掉 |
[02:37] | but nobody cares, though, everybody thinks it’s a game. | 但没人在乎 都看成是儿戏 |
[02:40] | Man, | 天 |
[02:41] | I’m getting blood all over my third-favorite Metallica T-shirt. | 我第三爱的金属乐队衬衫上全是血啊 |
[02:43] | How’d I get roped into this again? | 我怎么又傻乎乎干上这活了 |
[02:45] | It’s your “Third favorite”? | 这是你”第三爱”吗 |
[02:47] | How many Metallica shirts do you own? | 你有多少件金属乐队衬衫啊 |
[02:50] | About ten. | 十件吧 |
[02:50] | Well, 11, counting the one that’s framed. | 十一件 加上裱起来的那件 |
[02:53] | What’s your deal with Halloween there, Cage? | 你们那边怎么过万圣节 凯姬 |
[02:56] | Back in D.C., | 我在华盛顿时 |
[02:56] | I was known for my haunted houses. | 我以”打造鬼屋吓人”而闻名 |
[02:59] | Kids would tremble when approaching my front door. | 小孩子来我家敲门都瑟瑟发抖 |
[03:01] | I figured I’d keep the tradition alive in L.A. | 我想在洛杉矶也这么干 |
[03:03] | Well, If you’re such a pro, | 如果这是你强项 |
[03:04] | then what am I doing here? | 那要我来干什么 |
[03:06] | Well, you’re here because you love Halloween | 你来这里是因为你喜欢万圣节 |
[03:08] | and kids and complaining. | 小孩子 还有发牢骚 |
[03:10] | If I’m complaining, it’s only ’cause these decorations are lame. | 如果我发牢骚 也是因为这里的布置太小儿科了 |
[03:14] | Seriously, don’t you want it to be scary? | 说真的 你不想搞得吓人一点吗 |
[03:17] | Trust me, the house will be scary. | 信我 布置完肯定吓人 |
[03:19] | Well, I hate to rain on your parade there, Martha Stewart, | 我也不想泼你冷水 “家政女皇” |
[03:22] | but these decorations are lame. | 但这些装饰太没水准了 |
[03:26] | Lame? | 没水准 |
[03:27] | You want to get it really scary in here, | 你真想把这里布置得很吓人 |
[03:28] | you got to go all-out, girl. | 你得拿出水平啊 妹子 |
[03:29] | One year, me and my cousin George– | 有一年 我和我表亲 乔治 |
[03:31] | he’s… he’s crazy– | 他这人很疯狂 |
[03:33] | we go to a morgue, we get a real dead body. | 我们去停尸房 找来一具真的尸体 |
[03:37] | We set him up in a chair on his front porch, okay. | 我们把尸体摆在门廊的椅子上 |
[03:41] | Right? Just like this. | 就像这样 |
[03:47] | It scared the bejesus out of them little kids, man– | 把那些孩子都吓坏了 |
[03:49] | they scattered like roaches. | 都惊慌逃开了 |
[03:51] | You can’t top that kind of authenticity, you know? | 这种真实玩法 无法被超越 |
[03:55] | – Hold on, so you stole a real dead body from the morgue? – Yeah. | -打住 你从停尸房偷了一具真尸体吗 -是啊 |
[03:58] | But his funeral wasn’t till the following weekend anyway, so… | 但当时他的葬礼要等到下周才举行… |
[04:01] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[04:02] | I would never tell that story again. | 这事以后就别再提了 |
[04:05] | – Ever. – Why? | -永远别提了 -为啥 |
[04:06] | – It’s a felony. – It’s not… | -这是刑事重罪 不是… |
[04:07] | It’s not a felony. It’s like a misdemeanor. | 不是刑事重罪 就是行为失检 |
[04:09] | – Definitely a felony. – I think it’s a slap on the wrist. | -绝对是重罪 -顶多会是轻微的处罚 |
[04:11] | – It’s a felony. – Depends on where you… | -是重罪 -这要看… |
[04:15] | Sorry, guys, my new ringtone. | 抱歉了 我新设置的铃声 |
[04:17] | Trying to get in the Halloween spirit– that got me, too. | 想配合一下万圣节的气氛 我也被吓到了 |
[04:20] | It’s Matty. We got to go. | 是马蒂 我们得走了 |
[04:22] | – Now, like this? – Yes, now. | -这样就走吗 -是 赶紧走 |
[04:24] | Don’t tell me none of y’all ever stole a dead body before. | 别说你们以前从没偷过尸体 |
[04:28] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[04:30] | Do I want to know? | 我要听解释吗 |
[04:30] | I cut myself shaving. | 我刮胡子伤到自己了 |
[04:33] | With what, a lawnmower? | 你用割草机刮胡子吗 |
[04:35] | – We were… – Never mind. | -我们… -不用解释了 |
[04:37] | I don’t care. | 不想听 |
[04:39] | A CIA tactical team was returning from Senegal | 一个中情局战术小队从塞内加尔 |
[04:41] | with a prisoner when their plane went down. | 带着一个犯人回来时 飞机失事了 |
[04:44] | The aircraft and the passengers are all still missing. | 飞机及其乘客至今全部失踪 |
[04:47] | This is a complete list of everyone who was on board. | 这是飞机上所有乘客的名单 |
[04:50] | This is Commander Wheeler’s team. | 这是维勒中校的小队 |
[04:52] | Byron Wheeler? | 拜伦·维勒吗 |
[04:53] | As in the vice-president’s son? | 副总统的那个儿子 |
[04:55] | Yes, which is why the CIA wants to keep this quiet. | 对 所以中情局想保密此事 |
[04:59] | The VP is anxious to get his son | 副总统急切想让自己的儿子 |
[05:01] | and the tactical team home safely. | 以及战术小队平安归来 |
[05:02] | But Matty, I thought you said that the list of passengers was complete, but… | 马蒂 你不是说这是所有人的名单吗 但是 |
[05:07] | the prisoner’s info has been redacted. | 犯人的信息被涂黑加密了 |
[05:10] | The CIA is insisting that the prisoner’s ID is “Need to know,” | 中情局坚持要求犯人资料为”非对外信息” |
[05:14] | and that we don’t need to know. | 而我们不需要知道 |
[05:16] | I’m working on convincing them otherwise, | 我在想办法让他们透露 |
[05:18] | but in the meantime, the focus is to find the plane and the agents. | 但与此同时 重点是找到那架飞机和特工们 |
[05:22] | What happened there, where the plane drops off the map? | 那是什么情况 飞机在地图那里消失了 |
[05:23] | They flew into an electrical storm, | 他们飞进了电子风暴 |
[05:25] | lost comms and instrumentation. | 失去了通讯 仪器失灵 |
[05:27] | A storm strong enough to knock out a plane’s signal beacon? | 一场强大到使飞机信号灯失灵的风暴吗 |
[05:30] | That’s terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[05:31] | The last telemetric reading shows | 最后一次遥测数据显示 |
[05:33] | the plane dropped 5,000 feet right before losing its signal, | 飞机在失去信号之前下降了1524米 |
[05:36] | but the data cuts out right before recording a crash. | 但记录坠机后 数据立即中断了 |
[05:38] | Are we sure they did? | 确定是这样吗 |
[05:39] | No. I’m not sure of anything. | 不 我什么都不确定 |
[05:42] | Unlike the navy and coast guard, | 不像海军和海岸警卫队 |
[05:43] | who seem to be sure where to focus search-and-rescue ops. | 好像很确定去哪里展开搜寻援救 |
[05:46] | But you said they haven’t found anything, right? | 但你说他们还什么都没找到 |
[05:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:48] | Well, that’s ’cause they’re searching in the wrong place. | 因为他们搜错地方了 |
[05:50] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么可能知道呢 |
[05:52] | Well, the plane, it was in a nosedive when it lost its signal, | 飞机失去信号时 处于垂直俯冲的状态 |
[05:55] | but I think the pilot was doing that intentionally. | 但我觉得那个飞行员是故意那样做 |
[05:57] | What are you saying, he wanted to crash faster? | 什么意思 他想更快坠机吗 |
[06:00] | No, Boze, I’m saying he wanted to build up speed | 不 博兹 我是说他想加快速度 |
[06:02] | so he could use a controlled descent | 让他可以控制下降 |
[06:04] | and land somewhere… | 落在… |
[06:07] | Yeah, right about here. | 这里吧 |
[06:10] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[06:14] | No, I-I could show you the equation if you want. | 不 我可以告诉你怎么算出来的 |
[06:16] | I don’t need you to show me the math. | 我不用你算给我看 |
[06:18] | I’m talking about the map. | 我说的是地图位置啊 |
[06:19] | Your little theory | 你推论说 |
[06:20] | puts them going down | 他们最终的位置 |
[06:22] | right in the triangle of death. See that? | 位于死亡三角区 瞧见没 |
[06:26] | Yeah. And…? | 是啊 然后呢 |
[06:28] | And need I remind you and everybody else here | 需要我提醒这里的各位 |
[06:30] | that the Bermuda Triangle is as cursed as the day is long? | 百慕大三角一直都是诅咒地带吗 |
[06:34] | Don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看着我啊 |
[06:35] | Don’t act like y’all haven’t heart the weird stories about that place, neither. | 别说你们没听过百慕大三角洲的各种神秘事件啊 |
[06:39] | People who go there don’t come back. | 百慕大三角 有去无回 |
[06:42] | Of course we’ve all heard the stories, | 我们当然听过这些传说了 |
[06:43] | but that’s what they are– stories. | 但这些都只是传说而已 |
[06:46] | Come on, Jack, you can’t really be scared of the Bermuda Triangle. | 不是吧 杰克 你不是真害怕百慕大三角吧 |
[06:49] | I’m telling you right now, | 我跟你们说真的 |
[06:50] | if that plane went down in the Devil’s Triangle, | 如果那架飞机落到死亡三角区了 |
[06:52] | they’re as good as gone. | 就相当于消失了 |
[06:54] | Man, they’re in the Upside Down. | 他们进入”另一个世界”了 |
[06:55] | – We can’t do nothing for ’em. – You know what? That’s enough. | -我们也无能为力了 -行了 够了 |
[06:57] | We don’t have time for urban legends. | 我们没时间耗在传说上了 |
[07:00] | Riley, I need you to task satellites to Mac’s coordinates and find that plane. | 莱丽 用卫星定位小麦的坐标 找出那架飞机 |
[07:04] | You’re all wheels up in 20. | 大家二十分钟后出发 |
[07:07] | And you… | 你… |
[07:09] | change your shirt. | 换件衬衫 |
[07:10] | No. I ain’t going. | 不 我不去 |
[07:15] | All right. But I’m getting fully tacked up. | 好吧 但我要全副武装 |
[07:17] | Two guns– one on the hip, one up… | 两把枪 腰间一把 一把… |
[07:19] | I’m takin’ two guns. | 我要带两把枪 |
[07:20] | Go. | 走 |
[07:21] | This ain’t a job for us, Matty. | 这不是我们的职责 马蒂 |
[07:22] | It’s a job for the Ghostbusters. | 这是捉鬼敢死队的活啊 |
[07:24] | Now! | 赶紧 |
[07:28] | I’m sorry, but a George Washington mask is just not scary. | 不好意思 但乔治·华盛顿的面具不吓人 |
[07:31] | If Murdoc was running around wearing that mask shooting at you, | 如果魔多克戴着那个面具朝你开枪 |
[07:33] | you’d be scared of it, | 你肯定就会觉得吓人了 |
[07:34] | I promise you that. | 这肯定没跑儿 |
[07:36] | You’re not afraid of George Washington, | 你不害怕乔治·华盛顿 |
[07:37] | but what about George Foreman? | 那乔治·福尔曼[拳王]吗 |
[07:39] | – George Clooney. – George Takei. | -乔治·克鲁尼[《十二罗汉》] -乔治·武井[《星际旅行》] |
[07:41] | Curious George, that-that little monkey. | 好奇猴乔治 那个小猴子 |
[07:43] | George of the Jungle? | 丛林王乔治[电影] |
[07:44] | No one named George. | 不怕叫乔治的人 |
[07:45] | All right, everyone is afraid of something, | 好吧 所有人都有害怕的东西 |
[07:47] | but would you even tell us if we guessed? | 我们猜对了 你会告诉我们吗 |
[07:49] | Well, admitting your fears is a serious liability for an interrogator, | 对一个审讯员来说 说出惧怕之物会严重拖后腿 |
[07:54] | and makes you an easy mark for pranks. | 也会让人轻易就能捉弄你 |
[07:56] | So you can guess, | 所以你可以猜 |
[07:58] | but I won’t talk. | 但我不会说 |
[08:02] | – Bees… cats… – Razors… | -蜜蜂 猫… -剃刀… |
[08:03] | – Ninjas. No, mice. – Needles? | -忍者 不 老鼠 -针 |
[08:06] | Not even close. | 差远了 |
[08:08] | Finally got the SAT images up. | 终于调出卫星图了 |
[08:10] | Good news is Mac was right. | 好消息是 小麦说对了 |
[08:12] | We found the plane right where he predicted. | 我们在他预测的位置找到了那架飞机 |
[08:18] | If that’s the good news, | 如果这是好消息 |
[08:20] | there’s got to be some bad news. | 肯定有些坏消息 |
[08:21] | Go ahead, lay it on me. | 来吧 说吧 |
[08:22] | Not bad, more like fascinating. | 不是坏消息 而是神奇之事 |
[08:25] | Our plane is located on Goat Island. | 飞机定位在山羊岛上 |
[08:27] | Goat Island? That was the original training base | 山羊岛 那是二战时期 |
[08:29] | for the Navy Raiders in World War II. | 海军突击队的训练基地 |
[08:31] | Someone knows their military history. | 挺懂军事历史啊 |
[08:32] | But did you know that base was never officially decommissioned? | 但你知道那个训练营从没正式停用吗 |
[08:36] | As soon as the war ended, so did all transmissions from the island. | 战争一结束 岛上所有传输通讯也中断了 |
[08:39] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[08:41] | I found the original incident report from 1945. | 我找到了1945年的事故报告 |
[08:44] | The navy sent in a crew to investigate, | 海军派了一队人去调查 |
[08:46] | but they found the island abandoned. | 但他们发现岛上人去营空了 |
[08:48] | Completely abandoned. | 一个人都没有了 |
[08:50] | Every member of the 13th Division had vanished. | 第13师的所有人全部消失了 |
[08:52] | – Vanished? – Vanished. | -消失了 -消失了 |
[08:56] | So not only are we heading into the Bermuda Triangle, | 我们不仅要去百慕大三角 |
[08:58] | we’re going to a cursed island in the Bermuda Triangle? | 还要去百慕大三角的一个诅咒之岛吗 |
[09:09] | It definitely has a certain… atmosphere. | 这里确实有… 那种气氛 |
[09:16] | Everything okay? | 一切正常吗 |
[09:17] | No. Both GPS and sat signals are down. | 没有 全球定位系统和卫星信号都不好用了 |
[09:20] | I can’t even get a call into Phoenix. | 我都联系不上总部了 |
[09:22] | What? | 什么 |
[09:23] | That storm might be causing some interference. | 那场风暴可能造成了一些干扰 |
[09:25] | We are on an island in the middle of nowhere. | 我们在一个偏僻的岛上 |
[09:27] | No, no, this is how it all starts, man. | 一切都是这样开始的啊 |
[09:29] | First, the Triangle cuts off all communication | 首先 三角区使通讯中断 |
[09:31] | with the outside world, then we just… | 联系不上外界 然后就… |
[09:33] | Guys, I got debris. | 各位 看到残骸了 |
[09:34] | Plane must have impacted here. | 飞机肯定在这里坠毁了 |
[09:40] | Then we start dropping like flies. | 然后我们就死翘翘了 |
[09:48] | Cage and I will check the cabin. | 我和凯姬查看一下机舱 |
[09:49] | You guys sweep the perimeter. | 你们查看一下周围 |
[09:51] | Yeah, all right. | 好吧 |
[10:14] | Honestly, I don’t know what I was expecting, | 老实说 我不知道会是什么情形 |
[10:16] | but it wasn’t this. | 但不是这样 |
[10:18] | Yeah, the… whole crew is just gone? | 是啊 所有人都不见了 |
[10:24] | Guys, you got any signs of life out there? | 各位 你们见到活人了吗 |
[10:26] | ‘Cause we got none in here. | 因为这里什么都没有 |
[10:28] | Got a lot of plane parts, | 有很多飞机残骸 |
[10:29] | but no people. | 但没有人 |
[10:30] | Maybe they all parachuted out before impact? | 也许他们都在撞地之前跳伞了吗 |
[10:32] | Yeah, maybe, or maybe the Triangle claimed them. | 也许吧 也许是百慕大收了他们 |
[10:34] | Let’s focus on what we can prove, Jack. | 把心思放在实际证据上 杰克 |
[10:36] | Riley, if you don’t believe 70-plus years of missing planes, | 莱丽 如果你觉得七十多年来飞机 轮船 |
[10:40] | ships and people is proof enough, | 人们神秘失踪 不够证据 |
[10:42] | you’ve been watching way too much Kardashians, | 你是看太多无下限的真人秀[《与卡戴珊通行》] |
[10:44] | not nearly enough Discovery Channel. | 没怎么看发现探索频道的节目 |
[10:45] | Like there’s such thing as too much Kardashians. | 那个真人秀让人看不够啊 |
[10:58] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[10:59] | Look. | 瞧 |
[11:04] | Guess who got loose. | 猜猜谁跑了 |
[11:05] | Maybe the plane didn’t have engine trouble. | 也许飞机不是引擎出问题了 |
[11:07] | Maybe this prisoner got free and caused the crash. | 也许是犯人逃脱 造成了飞机失事 |
[11:10] | Who the hell were they transporting? | 他们押送的是谁啊 |
[11:14] | Guys? | 各位 |
[11:15] | I think I found something. | 我有发现 |
[11:19] | That is definitely something. | 这绝对是发现啊 |
[11:21] | Hey, we got a bloody handprint over here. | 这边有一个血掌印 |
[11:24] | Well, if there’s blood here, | 如果这里有血迹 |
[11:25] | there’s bound to be more somewhere else– | 其它地方肯定还会有 |
[11:26] | keep an eye out. | 好好找找吧 |
[11:27] | Yeah. Yeah, there’s more over here. | 对 这里还有更多 |
[11:32] | Yeah. Looks like somebody was dragged right through here. | 看来有人被拖着走过这里 |
[11:35] | Maybe one of the tac team pulled the others clear of the crash? | 也许是战术小队的人把队友拖出来 逃离坠机 |
[11:37] | Yeah, maybe. | 有可能 |
[11:39] | Whoever was doing the dragging, that’s where they’re headed. | 拖人的那个人 往那边去了 |
[11:47] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[11:50] | Mac, what is it? | 小麦 怎么了 |
[11:52] | I smell jet fuel. | 我闻到了航空燃油味 |
[12:03] | Run! | 快跑 |
[12:27] | Don’t be dead. | 别死啊 |
[12:28] | – Mac! – Don’t be dead. Please, God. | -小麦 -千万别死啊 求你了上帝 |
[12:30] | Don’t you dare be dead. | 我不准你死 |
[12:32] | Now do you believe me, Mac? | 你现在信我了吧 小麦 |
[12:34] | This place is cursed, man. | 这个地方被诅咒了 |
[12:36] | It wasn’t a curse. And that was no accident. | 不是诅咒 那不是意外 |
[12:38] | Then what happened? | 那怎么回事啊 |
[12:39] | The console was booby-trapped | 操纵台被设了陷阱 |
[12:40] | to spark and ignite a pool of jet fuel when I moved a chair. | 我们移动椅子 就会点燃一摊航空燃油 |
[12:43] | Are you saying someone rigged the plane to explode? | 你是说有人在飞机上设了陷阱使其爆炸吗 |
[12:44] | Not just someone. | 不是随便什么人 |
[12:45] | The person they had in custody– | 而是被押送的犯人 |
[12:46] | we found a pair of broken handcuffs onboard. | 我们在飞机上找到了被撬开的手铐 |
[12:48] | So this prisoner survives a crash, | 这么说犯人在坠机后活下来了 |
[12:50] | drags an entire CIA tac team off the plane, | 把中情局战术小队的人都拖下了飞机 |
[12:52] | then sets a trap. | 然后设了陷阱 |
[12:54] | Who the hell are they? | 这人到底是谁 |
[12:56] | We should all just go ahead and assume that… | 我们得继续调查 |
[12:58] | well, that someone very dangerous is on the island here with us, all right? | 假设岛上不只有我们 还有些极度危险分子 |
[13:02] | Jack’s right– we should all be on high alert | 杰克说得对 搜寻维勒及其小队时 |
[13:03] | – while we search for Wheeler and his team, okay? – Definitely. | -我们必须高度戒备 -当然 |
[13:06] | Riley and I should probably set up base camp here. | 我和莱丽在这里扎营吧 |
[13:08] | The fire from that explosion makes for an excellent homing beacon. | 爆炸产生的火光是极好的导向标 |
[13:10] | If the tac team is out there, they would’ve seen it, | 若战术小队还在 他们就能发现火光 |
[13:12] | and they could head this way to check it out. | 并顺势前来查看 |
[13:13] | Yeah, I’ll see what I can do about our little satellite problem. | 没错 我看看有没有办法解决卫星的问题 |
[13:16] | I’m sure Matty’s not happy we’re still incommunicado. | 一直联系不上我们 马蒂肯定不高兴 |
[13:18] | And I’d love to get an eye up there. | 我也想得到空中观察的信息 |
[13:19] | Did you guys find anything out here-other than the handprint? | 除了血手印 你们还有别的发现吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah. A blood trail– leads to the old Navy Raider base. | 有 一道朝向海军突击队训练基地的血迹 |
[13:25] | That way. | 就在那边 |
[13:27] | That’s where we’re going. | 我们去瞧瞧看 |
[13:29] | Hang on. | 慢着 |
[13:30] | Here you go, Ri. | 给你 小莱 |
[13:32] | Jack, I… | 杰克 我… |
[13:32] | Deadly escaped prisoner on Cuckoo Island– | 荒岛上有亡命逃犯 |
[13:34] | I’d feel a lot better if you had some heat on you. | 你有武器防身 我才放心 |
[13:37] | Go on, take it. You’re ready. | 快拿着 你已经准备好了 |
[13:40] | Thanks, Jack. | 谢谢 杰克 |
[13:41] | You know what to do if you have to. | 必要时 你知道该怎么做 |
[13:44] | Do I get a gun, too? | 也给我把枪吧 |
[13:47] | I don’t know, you’re a little too excited, man. | 算了吧 你有点过于亢奋了 |
[13:49] | – What? – Take that. | -什么 -拿着这个 |
[13:52] | A flashlight? | 手电筒 |
[13:54] | Are you serious? | 你不是吧 |
[13:56] | Okay, we need to agree on something right now. | 我们现在把话讲清楚了 |
[13:59] | At some point, somebody’s gonna say, “Let’s split up,” | 到了某一刻 会有人提议”分头行动” |
[14:02] | and it’s gonna sound like a great idea at the time, | 虽然当时听起来像是个好主意 |
[14:04] | but believe me, it’s not. | 但信我吧 绝不是好主意 |
[14:05] | ‘Cause right after any group in any horror movie says, “Let’s split up,” | 因为每当恐怖片里有角色说”分头行动” |
[14:09] | it’s always the handsome jock who’s the first one | 小组里最帅的人 |
[14:11] | horribly butchered by whatever ghoul’s lurking in the shadows. | 总是第一个被蛰伏的食尸鬼残忍杀害 |
[14:14] | And in this scenario, you’re the handsome jock? | 意思是 你是小队里最帅的人吗 |
[14:17] | That’s obvious, Cage. | 这不明摆着嘛 凯姬 |
[14:18] | J-Just so we’re in agreement, though, now, | 我们现在说好了 |
[14:20] | ain’t gonna be no splittin’ up, is that cool? | 绝不分头行动 好吗 |
[14:22] | We’re absolutely not splitting up, Jack. | 我们绝不分头行动 杰克 |
[14:24] | – All right. – And, hey, | -很好 -还有 |
[14:25] | as for your other concern, | 至于你另一个担忧 |
[14:27] | don’t lose any sleep– you’re not that handsome. | 不必烦恼 你又不帅 |
[14:29] | What do you mean I’m not that handsome? | 你这话什么意思 |
[14:30] | Are you factoring in charm, dude? | 你有没有考虑个人魅力啊 兄弟 |
[14:32] | Charm goes a long way, man. | 个人魅力能加不少分呢 |
[14:34] | So, it looks like the blood trail leads right to the radio tower. | 看来血迹延伸到无线电塔了 |
[14:38] | You know, maybe we should, heed the warning sign, what do you think? | 也许我们该注意下警告标志 你觉得呢 |
[14:44] | Since when are you against trespassing? | 你什么时候开始这么听话了 |
[14:46] | Jack, if we get in trouble, | 杰克 如果待会遇上麻烦 |
[14:47] | we’ll just call on your roguish charm to come and protect us. | 就要靠你的痞帅拯救我们了 |
[14:51] | – You can do that, yeah? – “Roguish.” | -没问题吧 -“痞帅” |
[14:52] | Yeah, I like that. I can do that. | 我喜欢 包在我身上了 |
[15:08] | Looks like nothing’s been touched here | 看来自13师消失后 |
[15:10] | since the 13th Division disappeared. | 这里的东西就尘封未动了 |
[15:13] | It feels like they’re still in here, man. | 总感觉他们还在这里啊 |
[15:16] | The blood trail ends right here. | 血迹到这里就断了 |
[15:23] | Maybe they were trying to send out a distress signal. | 也许他们之前想来这里发送求救信号 |
[15:29] | Did you see that? | 你们看到了吗 |
[15:30] | Please, please tell me you saw that. | 拜托 告诉我 你们也看到了 |
[15:33] | The spirits… are sending us messages from the other side, y’all. | 亡灵从阴间向我们传递信息了 各位 |
[15:38] | Jack, the dust here, it’s been disturbed. | 杰克 这里的灰尘被人抹过 |
[15:41] | Looks like someone used this hand crank to power up the radio. | 好像有人想摇动手柄给无线电充电 |
[15:43] | Riley, Bozer, you guys got the satellite imagery back up and running? | 莱丽 博兹 卫星图像搞定了吗 |
[15:46] | Hey, Cage, heads up– our connection isn’t that great. | 凯姬 注意点 我们的通讯不太稳定 |
[15:49] | Yeah, something’s messing with the signal. | 是啊 有东西在干扰信号 |
[15:51] | The storm, maybe. | 也许是电子风暴吧 |
[15:52] | Or maybe it’s the high iron content in the rocks. | 或是因为这里的岩石铁含量非常高 |
[15:55] | Yeah, or maybe we’re all covered | 亦或是一飞进百慕大 |
[15:56] | in dumb-dumb sauce for flying into the Triangle in the first place. | 我们就进入了游魂野鬼的结界 |
[15:59] | Yeah, or that. | 有这个可能 |
[16:01] | Whatever it is, I’m working on a code to fix it | 无论如何 我尽量写个程序来解决 |
[16:03] | and get our satellite uplink fixed. | 并搭建好卫星上行信号通道 |
[16:05] | Hope… soon. | 希望… 很快… |
[16:07] | Riley, I can’t… | 莱丽 我听不到 |
[16:08] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[16:11] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[16:15] | This exact same thing happened in The Conjuring. | 这和《招魂》里的情节一模一样 |
[16:17] | Spoiler alert: it did not end well. | 剧透预警 电影的结局不太好 |
[16:20] | – I didn’t see it. – You didn’t see The Conjuring? | -我没看过 -你连《招魂》都没看过吗 |
[16:22] | You made me watch that movie 30 times. | 你逼我看了30遍那鬼电影 |
[16:23] | This never happened in The Conjuring. | 《招魂》里可没有这情节 |
[16:25] | It never happened. | 从没有 |
[16:30] | Is that… | 那是… |
[16:31] | Guys, I think this radio might still be working. | 各位 这台无线电好像还能用 |
[16:33] | Maybe I can… | 也许我可以… |
[16:34] | All channels, this is Byron Wheeler. | 所有频道 我是拜伦·维勒 |
[16:36] | Is anyone receiving? Over. | 有人收到吗 完毕 |
[16:37] | That’s Commander Wheeler. | 是维勒中校 |
[16:40] | Commander, this is MacGyver. | 中校 我是麦凯弗 |
[16:42] | I’m with a team from the Phoenix Foundation. | 我与凤凰基金会的小队前来营救你们 |
[16:44] | Vice President Wheeler’s gonna be very happy to know that you’re still alive. | 维勒副总统得知你还活着一定会很高兴 |
[16:47] | Yeah. Dad’s a stickler for that. | 是啊 我爸很在意这种事 |
[16:50] | Have you found the rest of my team? | 你找到我其他队友了吗 |
[16:52] | They’re not with you? | 他们没和你在一起吗 |
[16:53] | No, I-I don’t know where they are. | 没有 我不知道他们在哪儿 |
[16:55] | The last thing I remember is | 我最后的记忆是 |
[16:57] | our prisoner getting loose and the plane going down. | 我们的囚犯逃脱 飞机就要坠毁了 |
[16:59] | I got knocked out in the… in the commotion | 我在混乱中被打晕 |
[17:01] | and woke up in here. | 醒来后就在这里了 |
[17:03] | Where’s “here”? | 这里是哪里 |
[17:04] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[17:05] | I woke up in a dark room with a splitting headache. | 我头痛欲裂地在一个阴暗的房间醒来 |
[17:08] | Is there anything that you can describe to us about where you’re at? | 你能否给我们描述一下你身处的地方 |
[17:11] | The floor is cold, like stone or-or concrete. | 地板冰凉 像是石头或水泥地 |
[17:14] | I think some of the walls collapsed at some point. | 好像有部分墙体倒塌了 |
[17:18] | Okay. That’s, that’s good. | 好的 很好 |
[17:20] | That’s useful. Don’t worry, we’re gonna find you. | 很有用 别担心 我们会找到你 |
[17:22] | How are we supposed to do that? | 我们要如何找到他 |
[17:23] | This place is huge– all we got to go on is “cold” and “dark.” | 这里这么大 而我们仅有”冰凉”和”阴暗”两条信息 |
[17:26] | Yeah, I know. Just keep him talking. | 我知道 和他保持通话 |
[17:28] | What am I supposed to say? | 我要说什么啊 |
[17:30] | Well, you never had a problem running your mouth before. | 你之前可是一直很能说 |
[17:35] | Commander Wh… | 维勒中校… |
[17:37] | Commander Wheeler, Jack Dalton here. Delta Force. | 维勒中校 我是三角洲特种部队的杰克·达尔顿 |
[17:39] | You just stay strong, soldier. | 你要坚强 士兵 |
[17:41] | We’re gonna get you out of there. | 我们会救你出来 |
[17:42] | Thanks. I hope so. | 谢谢 但愿如此 |
[17:44] | Hey, while I got you on the line, if you don’t mind me asking, | 既然都连线了 别介意我多嘴问一句 |
[17:46] | there at, uh, there at Camp David, are there multiple underground UFO bunkers, | 戴维营是有多个不明飞行物地堡 |
[17:51] | or is there just the one? | 还是只有一个 |
[17:52] | I can’t really comment on that. | 我无法对此发表意见 |
[17:53] | What, you can’t comment ’cause you don’t know, | 你无法发表意见是因为你不知道 |
[17:56] | or you can’t comment ’cause you don’t think I can handle the truth? | 还是因为你觉得我接受不了真相 |
[17:58] | I can handle the truth, Commander Wheeler. | 我接受得了 维勒中校 |
[18:01] | What about Christmas? | 那圣诞节呢 |
[18:02] | – Ch-Christmas? – You know, VP and all. | -圣诞节 -毕竟副总统一家嘛 |
[18:04] | I don’t quite understand… | 我不太懂… |
[18:06] | You guys have big Christmases, or what? | 你们圣诞节过得隆重吗 |
[18:07] | How long you want me to do this? | 你想让我说多久 |
[18:08] | – Hey, hey, you hear that? – Clear line. | -你听到了吗 -线路清晰 |
[18:11] | It means we’re heading in the right direction. | 说明我们走对方向了 |
[18:13] | Static… means we’re not. | 静电噪音 说明方向不对 |
[18:16] | Now we can locate the origin of the signal. | 这样我们就可以定位信号源 |
[18:17] | Here, help me get this on my back. | 给 帮我放到背上 |
[18:19] | Big Dawg, we’re on our way. | 兄弟 我们马上就到 |
[18:27] | What should I say? | 我该说什么 |
[18:28] | What can you tell us about the prisoner you were transporting? | 说说看 你们掌握的犯人信息 |
[18:31] | We weren’t given a name, just a picture and a location. | 我们不知道名字 只有一张照片和地点 |
[18:34] | She was… dangerous. | 她是个危险人物 |
[18:36] | Your prisoner was a woman? | 犯人是女性 |
[18:38] | Yeah. And she dropped three of my men before the plane went down. | 对 飞机坠毁前 她撂倒了我三个队员 |
[18:42] | Maybe she’s the one who dragged you to where you are now. | 也许是她把你拖到那里去的 |
[18:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:46] | But if I had to bet on anyone surviving that crash, it’d be her. | 但如果有人在坠机中逃生 肯定是她 |
[18:50] | I don’t know how she got free, | 我不知道她是如何挣脱的 |
[18:51] | but she did, and it was ugly. | 但她做到了 而且场面很残忍 |
[18:54] | I’ve never seen anyone take out an entire team like that before. | 我从未见过有人像她那样撂倒整支队伍 |
[18:58] | What else can you tell us about her? | 还有其他关于她的信息吗 |
[19:00] | Five nine, dark hair, ice water for blood. | 1米75 黑头发 冷血无情 |
[19:05] | I suppose the reason for this is | 电筒不好使 |
[19:06] | the high iron content in the rocks as well, huh? | 应该还是因为岩石铁含量高吧 |
[19:10] | You gave your good flashlight to Bozer, remember? | 你把好用的电筒给了博兹 记得吗 |
[19:12] | Signal’s getting stronger. | 信号变强了 |
[19:13] | Should be just through here. | 穿过去应该就是了 |
[19:15] | If I had to guess, I’d say she was former Special Forces. | 要我猜 她应该是前特种部队成员 |
[19:18] | No one does what she does without years of training. | 没有多年训练 做不到她那样 |
[19:23] | Two walkies tied together? | 两个对讲机绑在一起 |
[19:27] | Th-That’s what we’ve been tracking this whole time? | 我们一直追踪的就是这个吗 |
[19:30] | Man. | 不是吧 |
[19:31] | What the hell’s going on here? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[19:34] | – Jack! Jack! – Jack! | -杰克 杰克 -杰克 |
[19:43] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[19:49] | Jack, you okay? | 杰克 你没事吧 |
[19:51] | What do you think? | 你说呢 |
[19:53] | I just fell, like, a thousand feet. | 我刚跌落了300米 |
[19:56] | Give or take 980. But yeah. | 误差大概有298米 不过你没事就好 |
[20:16] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[20:17] | You finding anything interesting down there? | 你在下面发现什么不寻常的东西了吗 |
[20:19] | Nope, nope, nope, nothing. | 没有 啥都没有 |
[20:20] | It’s just an old combat tr-training room. | 只是一间旧的格斗训练室 |
[20:23] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[20:23] | Well, do you see anything down there | 下面有没有工具 |
[20:24] | that could help you get back up? | 能帮你爬上来吗 |
[20:28] | No, not-not a ladder. | 没有 没梯子 |
[20:29] | Nothing I-I trust to support my weight. | 没有能撑得住我体重的东西 |
[20:31] | Anything like that. | 没那种东西 |
[20:34] | Jeez. | 天呐 |
[20:36] | It’s kind of… kind of cold down here. | 下面还挺冷 |
[20:39] | Wait, Jack, that’s it. | 等等 杰克 冷就对了 |
[20:40] | – It’s, stone floor is cold? – Yeah, yeah. | -石砖地板很冷 -对 |
[20:44] | I bet Wheeler is stuck in the basement as well. | 维勒肯定也困在地下室了 |
[20:46] | So Jack doesn’t have to find a way up here. | 所以杰克不必想办法上来 |
[20:47] | We got to get down there. | 我们得下去 |
[20:48] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[20:49] | Hey, is my antenna down there? | 我的天线在下面吗 |
[20:52] | Yeah, and it’s in about a thousand pieces, homie. | 在是在 但已经碎成渣渣了 兄弟 |
[20:57] | You’re gonna have to figure out another way to track Wheeler. | 你得想别的办法追踪维勒了 |
[21:00] | All right. Yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[21:01] | Sit tight. | 待在那儿 |
[21:02] | I have a plan, | 我有个计划 |
[21:02] | but I got to go to the radio tower to get supplies. | 但我得去无线电塔找点东西 |
[21:05] | “Sit tight”? No, man, hey. | “待在这儿” 不行 不行 |
[21:07] | I ain’t sitting tight nowhere. | 我才不要待在这儿 |
[21:08] | Listen, we talked about this. | 我们谈过这事了 |
[21:11] | We swore there was gonna be no splitting up now. | 说好了 不分头行动 |
[21:15] | Look. We’re all leaving here together, I promise. | 听着 我保证我们会一起离开这里 |
[21:18] | But for now, I got to go. | 但我现在真得走了 |
[21:19] | You know what, while you’re down there, | 这样吧 你待在下面 |
[21:20] | why don’t you poke around? | 到处找找看 |
[21:22] | See if you can find a trace of Wheeler or his team. | 看看能否找到维勒或小队成员的踪迹 |
[21:24] | Yeah. Yeah, all right, go on, | 好吧 好吧 你去吧 |
[21:26] | but I guarantee you I’m the first one who gets it. | 但我肯定是第一个中招的人 |
[21:46] | Would you stop Blair Witching back there? | 你能别在那边鬼鬼祟祟的吗 |
[21:49] | You’re making it hard to focus. | 这让我很难专心工作啊 |
[21:50] | Are you not seeing where we are? | 你也不看看我们现在何处 |
[21:52] | Look, you might be cool as a cucumber, lady, | 虽然你很淡定 大姐 |
[21:54] | but I’m scared of deranged killers coming after me. | 但我可是被变态杀手吓得要死 |
[21:58] | As scared as you are of an octopus? | 像怕章鱼一样吗 |
[22:03] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:04] | Cage. And don’t ask me how she knew. | 凯姬说的 别问我 她怎么会知道 |
[22:06] | Damn, she’s good. | 天 她真厉害 |
[22:08] | Tell you what, I’ll stop searching the darkness for our prisoner | 这样吧 我不再鬼鬼祟祟地暗中探查 |
[22:11] | as soon as you get… Our satellite uplink fixed? | -只要你… -修好卫星上行信号通道 |
[22:16] | It’s about time you guys checked in. | 你们总算联系总部了 |
[22:18] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[22:19] | The Wi-Fi up here is nonexistent. | 这里没有无线 |
[22:21] | Tell me you have good news. | 告诉我点好消息 |
[22:22] | We located the plane, | 我们找到了失事飞机 |
[22:24] | but there was an incident. | 但刚才出了个事故 |
[22:26] | A big, fiery incident. | 挺大的爆炸事故 |
[22:28] | We think the prisoner survived the crash, | 我们认为犯人逃生了 |
[22:30] | then set up a trap for the rescue team, namely us. | 并给前来救援的我们设下了陷阱 |
[22:33] | Okay, that’s not good news. | 这可不是好消息 |
[22:35] | Any sign of Wheeler or the other tac members? | 找到维勒或其他战术队成员了吗 |
[22:38] | Last we spoke with Mac, they haven’t found anyone. | 上次与小麦通话时 还一无所获 |
[22:40] | It’s possible the prisoner moved them, | 犯人很有可能将他们转移了 |
[22:42] | but our comms have been spotty, so we can’t confirm. | 但通讯信号不太好 所以我们也不确定 |
[22:44] | Any idea who we’re dealing with? | 知道我们要对付谁了吗 |
[22:46] | Not yet, but I’m about to. | 还不知道 但快了 |
[23:04] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[23:06] | Rough day at the office? | 工作挺糟心吧 |
[23:08] | Matty Webber? What are you doing here? | 马蒂·韦伯 你来做什么 |
[23:10] | I’m trying to rescue the son of the vice president. | 我正设法营救副总统的儿子 |
[23:13] | But for some reason, | 但出于某些原因 |
[23:14] | no one at the Company will tell me a damn thing | 中情局的人都不肯告诉我 |
[23:17] | about this package that he was transporting. | 他所押送犯人的信息 |
[23:20] | That’s where you come in. | 所以我就来找你了 |
[23:21] | Matilda, you know I can’t tell you anything. | 马蒂尔达 你知道我不能告诉你 |
[23:23] | Did you hear the part about the vice president, Bill? | 你没听到这事关副总统吗 比尔 |
[23:27] | The mission is above his clearance and above yours. | 你俩的权限都低于此次任务的等级 |
[23:32] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[23:34] | Okay. Well, if you’re not scared of him, | 好吧 既然你不怕他 |
[23:37] | let’s talk about what you are scared of. | 那我们就谈谈你怕的事吧 |
[23:40] | You will tell me everything that you know about this prisoner | 你必须告诉我所知道关于这名犯人的一切 |
[23:43] | or my next stop is gonna be to the deputy director’s house | 不然我就去找副局长 |
[23:46] | to discuss Mexico City. | 说说你在墨西哥城的所作所为 |
[23:48] | Do you remember Mexico City, Bill? | 你还记得墨西哥城吧 比尔 |
[23:51] | Because I do. | 我可是记得很清楚 |
[23:53] | You talk. | 说吧 |
[23:54] | I’m gonna pour you a drink. | 我给你倒杯酒 |
[23:59] | You’re gonna need it. | 让你平复下心绪 |
[24:10] | Finding anything? | 有发现吗 |
[24:12] | Nothing, really. | 什么也没有 |
[24:14] | Just a bunch of old dirty boxes and… | 只有些老旧的脏箱子 以及… |
[24:17] | more of these stupid punching dummies. | 这些破人形沙袋 |
[24:21] | There-there’s got to be a door around here somewhere, right? | 附近应该有门才对啊 |
[24:24] | Maybe on the other side of the room? | 也许在房间另一边 |
[24:26] | Yeah, well, that’s easy for you to say. | 得了 你说得倒是轻巧 |
[24:29] | Jack, I’m right here. | 杰克 我就在这儿呢 |
[24:32] | There’s no such thing as ghosts. | 鬼魂是不存在的 |
[24:34] | Yeah. Yeah, all right. | 好吧 行吧 |
[24:41] | There’s no such thing as ghosts or clowns. | 鬼魂和小丑都是不存在的 |
[24:47] | And this island is definitely not home to any ancient, evil spirit. | 这座小岛上绝对没有古老的邪恶亡灵 |
[24:55] | – Jack? – Yeah? | -杰克 -怎么了 |
[24:56] | You’re doing really good. | 你做得很棒 |
[24:58] | Thanks a lot, Cage. | 过奖了 凯姬 |
[24:59] | You’re… a big help. | 你真是一大助力 |
[25:10] | More walls and… | 更多墙 还有… |
[25:20] | Not cool. | 不妙 |
[25:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[25:44] | There’s, there’s air coming out of a tear in an old map down here. | 有空气从一张旧地图的裂缝中吹进来 |
[25:50] | I think it’s covering up a passageway. | 好像遮住了一条暗道 |
[25:55] | An ultra creepy… | 一条超级恐怖的… |
[25:59] | secret passageway. | 秘密通道 |
[26:02] | Okay, where does it lead? | 通向哪里 |
[26:03] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:05] | A-And if I go through here, | 如果我进入通道 |
[26:07] | then that means we’ve officially split up | 意味着我们彻底分头行动了 |
[26:09] | and you know how I feel about that. | 你知道我不喜欢分头 |
[26:10] | Jack, we’re still looking for Wheeler. | 杰克 我们还在找维勒 |
[26:14] | And you can’t stay in the basement forever. | 你也不能永远待在地下室里 |
[26:16] | I’m gonna wait here for Mac | 我在这里等小麦 |
[26:19] | and then we’re gonna find a way down to you, okay? | 等下我们会想办法下去找你 好吗 |
[26:22] | Jack, the sooner we find Wheeler and the rest of his tac team, | 杰克 我们越快找到维勒和他的战术队 |
[26:25] | the sooner we get off the island. | 就能越快离开这个岛 |
[26:28] | Yeah, okay, that sounds good. | 好吧 听起来不错 |
[26:31] | I’m going through. | 我进去了 |
[26:34] | Come on, Jack, there’s no fear… man. | 加油 杰克 不要害怕 |
[26:37] | Come on, man. | 加油 |
[26:40] | Just think happy thoughts like, you know… | 想点高兴的事 比如… |
[26:43] | Cowboys winning the Super Bowl. | 达拉斯牛仔赢得超级碗 |
[26:47] | Cowboys winning the Super Bowl. | 达拉斯牛仔赢得超级碗 |
[26:51] | Cowboys winning the Super Bowl. | 达拉斯牛仔赢得超级碗 |
[26:58] | Now… | 现在… |
[27:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[27:45] | The call is coming from… | 这通电话来自… |
[27:47] | inside the house. | 房内 |
[27:50] | Bozer, you can’t… | 博兹 你能不能… |
[27:53] | where did you find a working phone on the island? | 你上哪儿找到好用的电话 |
[27:54] | We couldn’t reach you on comms, | 我们用通讯器联络不到你 |
[27:56] | so I checked the plans for the military base | 我就查看了军事基地的平面图 |
[27:58] | and realized we were close to the original undersea phone cables. | 发现我们距离原始海底电话电缆非常近 |
[28:01] | So we went retro. | 我们就用起古老的办法 |
[28:02] | Thought we’d try you on a landline. | 想着试试用固定电话联系你 |
[28:04] | What’s new with you? | 你有什么新消息 |
[28:05] | We were able to get in contact with Wheeler. | 我们之前联系到了维勒 |
[28:07] | He told us that the prisoner they were transporting | 他说他们押送的囚犯 |
[28:09] | got loose on the flight and attacked them | 在飞机上挣脱并攻击了他们 |
[28:10] | and that’s why the plane went down. | 导致飞机坠毁 |
[28:12] | And thanks to Matty, now we have a name. | 多亏马蒂 我们现在知道名字了 |
[28:15] | Our mystery prisoner is Harper Hayes, | 本案的神秘囚犯叫哈珀·海斯 |
[28:18] | former top operative for the CIA’s Special Activities Division. | 前中情局特别行动处的顶尖级特工 |
[28:22] | Now turned traitor. | 现在叛变了 |
[28:23] | And Riley found a ton of records | 莱丽找到了大量记录 |
[28:24] | showing her working with terrorists, mercs, arms dealers, | 她暗中勾结恐怖分子 雇佣军 军火商 |
[28:27] | you name it. | 什么人都有 |
[28:28] | Well, no wonder the CIA is so interested in getting her back. | 难怪中情局这么想把她弄回来 |
[28:30] | Be careful, Mac. | 小心点 小麦 |
[28:31] | People have been trying to kill this woman for years. | 这么多年 多少人想杀她都没成功 |
[28:49] | Hayes has a history of patching herself up with black market surgeries. | 海斯多次在黑市做过手术 |
[28:52] | She’s got a cobalt chrome knee, | 她有钴铬合金的膝盖 |
[28:55] | a titanium rotator cuff, | 钛制肩袖 |
[28:56] | and a steel plate in her head. | 脑袋里还有钢板 |
[28:57] | This chick is nearly half metal. | 这姑娘几乎一半身体都是金属 |
[29:39] | Boo. | 惊喜不惊喜 |
[29:56] | Cage, are you…? | 凯姬 你… |
[30:01] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[30:08] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[30:10] | Cage! | 凯姬 |
[30:12] | Cage! | 凯姬 |
[30:13] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[30:21] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[30:25] | Cage? | 凯姬 |
[30:33] | Where’s Cage? | 凯姬在哪儿 |
[30:34] | Last time I saw her, she was waiting on you. | 她说她等你 然后就没见过了 |
[30:36] | I was just in the barracks. She wasn’t there. | 我刚从营房过来 她不在那儿 |
[30:38] | – I said don’t split up. Did I not? – Yeah. | -我说别分头行动了 是吧 -对 |
[30:41] | I said it and now this happens. | 我说过了 现在傻眼了吧 |
[30:43] | Next time, we’re doing things my way. | 下次要听我的 |
[30:45] | Why can’t you just admit when I’m right about something? | 你怎么就不肯承认 我有时候说得对 |
[30:47] | You can go for a victory lap later. | 你稍后再庆祝你对了吧 |
[30:48] | – Look, I just talked to Riley and Bozer. – Yeah, and? | -我刚与莱丽和博兹谈过了 -怎么样 |
[30:51] | And the prisoner that the CIA was transporting is Harper Hayes, | 中情局转移的囚犯是哈珀·海斯 |
[30:55] | a real badass, apparently. | 这女人很不好对付 |
[30:56] | We’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧 |
[30:57] | look, if what they’re saying is true, | 如果这个信息可靠 |
[31:00] | she’s not gonna stop until we’re all in the ground. | 那么除非我们全部死掉 不然她不会罢手 |
[31:02] | Super. | “好极了” |
[31:03] | So, a highly-trained killer is on the loose | 没抓到那个训练有素的杀手 |
[31:04] | and now Cage is gone. | 而凯姬还失踪了 |
[31:08] | Please, tell me you have a plan. | 拜托 你有计划吧 |
[31:09] | I got a plan. | 我有计划 |
[31:11] | It’s right here, I just… | 就在这儿 我就… |
[31:15] | This little plan doesn’t involve me | 这个计划里不会让我 |
[31:16] | putting away a 70-year-old can of corn, does it? | 放下过了70年的玉米罐头吧 |
[31:18] | No, I just need the can, not the corn. | 不 我只需要罐头瓶 不需要玉米 |
[31:20] | So have at it if you want. Wouldn’t recommend it. | 你想吃就吃吧 但我不建议你这么做 |
[31:34] | If Cage and Wheeler are down here, | 如果凯姬和维勒在这里 |
[31:35] | we should be able to see their heat signatures on this. | 我们应该能在这上面看到她们的热信号 |
[31:45] | Is that me? | 那是我吗 |
[31:47] | Did you just make a 1940s thermal camera? | 你刚做了一个40年代的热感摄像机吗 |
[31:52] | Your brain is all swell. | 你的大脑太厉害了 |
[31:53] | That is definitely cool. | 这太帅了 |
[31:57] | You know what would be cooler? | 你知道什么更棒吗 |
[31:58] | A proton pack, and probably way more useful. | 质子装备 估计更有用 |
[32:01] | You think you could whip up one of those real quick? | 你觉得你能快速做一个出来吗 |
[32:04] | This is great. I-I love this. | 这个很好 我很喜欢 |
[32:06] | I have satellite connection, please respond. | 我已连入卫星 请回答 |
[32:11] | I have satellite connection, please respond. | 我已连入卫星 请回答 |
[32:22] | Here, I got something. | 这边 我有发现 |
[32:24] | – Through that door. – Yeah. | -门那边 -对 |
[32:26] | Hang on just a sec. | 等一下 |
[32:41] | What the hell is this thing? | 这玩意是什么 |
[32:43] | Time machine? | 时光机器吗 |
[32:45] | It’s a hyperbaric chamber. | 高压氧舱 |
[32:47] | For what? | 干什么用的 |
[32:49] | Well, with all the dive training the Navy Raiders were doing, | 海军突击队会有潜水训练 |
[32:51] | they probably used that to help them out with decompression sickness. | 估计就是用这玩意来治疗减压症 |
[32:55] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:06] | – Mac! – Cage? | -小麦 -凯姬 |
[33:08] | Thank God. Get me out. | 谢天谢地 救我出去 |
[33:09] | Yeah. All right. | 好 |
[33:11] | The keyhole’s been filled with some sort of plaster. | 钥匙孔被灰泥堵住了 |
[33:13] | The tumblers won’t budge. | 我没法撬锁 |
[33:14] | Can we cut off the hinges? | 我们直接把铰链弄断 |
[33:15] | No, it would take me hours to cut through with my knife. | 不行 我用刀弄断得花几个小时 |
[33:18] | My God. The tank’s filling with water. | 老天 舱里在进水 |
[33:20] | What? | 什么 |
[33:24] | How is that even possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[33:25] | These things are supposed to be airtight. | 这不是密闭的吗 |
[33:27] | Because Hayes spot-welded a water pipe to the air intake. | 因为海斯在进气口焊上了一根水管 |
[33:31] | Jack, she’s got about five minutes | 杰克 只要五分钟 |
[33:32] | before this whole thing is filled with water. | 舱里就会注满水 |
[33:37] | This is a Special Forces tactic. | 这是特种部队的战术 |
[33:39] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:40] | Wound an enemy force, | 伤害敌方一名队员 |
[33:41] | the entire team has to take care of the injured soldier. | 迫使对方整个团队都要照顾这名伤员 |
[33:43] | – Slow us down. – Exactly. | -拖延我们 -没错 |
[33:44] | – She’s a distraction? – Unfortunately. | -海斯利用她分散注意 -是的 |
[33:46] | my guess is Hayes is gonna grab Wheeler, | 我猜她要去抓维勒了 |
[33:48] | steal our plane and disappear forever. | 然后偷我们的飞机 从此消失 |
[33:50] | VP’s son is a hell of a bargaining chip to have. | 副总统的儿子是个很好的筹码 |
[33:52] | She could get just about anything she wants. | 她想开什么条件都行 |
[33:53] | That’s what I’m saying. | 就是说啊 |
[33:55] | Go find Hayes, do not let her off this island. | 去找海斯 别让她离开这个岛 |
[33:58] | – What about her? – I’m not gonna let her die. | -她怎么办 -我不会让她死 |
[33:58] | I’m gonna get her out. | 我会救她出来 |
[34:00] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[34:01] | Cage! | 凯姬 |
[34:02] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[34:04] | Okay? Real soon. | 真的 |
[34:05] | Jack, go get her. | 杰克 去追她 |
[34:07] | I’m right behind you. | 我马上就来 |
[34:08] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[34:11] | Repeat, I have satellite connection, please respond. | 重复 我已连入卫星 请回答 |
[34:15] | Repeat, I have satellite connection, please respond. | 重复 我已连入卫星 请回答 |
[34:18] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[34:19] | Jack, thank God. | 杰克 谢天谢地 |
[34:22] | Perfect timing. You got eyes on this she-devil? | 太及时了 你找到那个女魔头了 |
[34:24] | Yeah, I do indeed. | 找到了 |
[34:25] | She’s headed north at a dead sprint. | 她正飞速赶往北部 |
[34:27] | Towards the radar dishes. | 就在雷达天线的地方 |
[34:29] | She’s about 100 yards ahead of you, Jack, | 她大概在你前方91米 |
[34:31] | straight ahead. | 正前方 |
[34:33] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[34:36] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[34:38] | Whatever it is, it’s giving off a lot of heat. | 不管是什么 这玩意释放出了大量热量 |
[34:40] | Some kind of engine, maybe? | 可能是某种引擎 |
[34:42] | But everything on this island has been shut down for years. | 但这岛上的东西都多年没运转过了 |
[34:47] | Yeah, so what the hell is it? | 所以到底是什么 |
[34:49] | Mac! Whatever you’re gonna do, just do it fast. | 小麦 不管你在做什么 快一点 |
[34:54] | Don’t get too comfy in there, you’re leaving soon. | 别太”留恋”里面 你很快就要出来了 |
[34:56] | All right? | 懂吗 |
[35:10] | Drowning. | 溺水 |
[35:12] | What? | 什么 |
[35:13] | I’m afraid of drowning. | 我怕溺水 |
[35:17] | I fell into a neighbor’s pool when I was four | 我四岁时掉到了邻居的泳池里 |
[35:19] | and I’ve been afraid of water ever since. | 从那以后我就怕水 |
[35:22] | Don’t even like going to the beach. | 我连沙滩都不愿去 |
[35:24] | I’m gonna get you out of there. | 我会救你出来的 |
[35:27] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[35:29] | Okay, this is a captive bolt gun. | 我做了把弩枪 |
[35:31] | It should bust the glass. | 应该能将窗玻璃击碎 |
[35:34] | Do it. Just do it right now. | 来吧 快点 |
[35:37] | The problem is, this could also shatter your skull. | 问题是 可能也会把你的头骨击碎 |
[35:41] | Any chance you can move back? | 你能往后躲躲吗 |
[36:07] | Jack, she should be right in front of you. | 杰克 她应该就在你前面了 |
[36:14] | Commander Wheeler? | 维勒中校 |
[36:16] | Watch out. She used me to draw you out. | 小心 她利用我引你出来 |
[36:18] | She-she’s planning… | 她打算… |
[36:20] | – Where is she? – She’s tracking me. | -她在哪 -她一直跟着我 |
[36:21] | She’s tracking you right now! | 她就在你后面 |
[36:41] | If you make me come down there, | 你不乖乖出来 |
[36:42] | I’m just gonna kill you a lot slower! | 让我找到了 可不会让你死得痛快 |
[36:45] | You hear me? | 听见没 |
[37:06] | Guess I’m not going down the cliff after all. | 看来我不用下去找你了 |
[37:12] | Can’t have you wandering off, Commander. | 可不能让你跑了 中校 |
[37:19] | Okay, whatever it is… | 不管是什么 |
[37:22] | it’s right past these trees. | 就在这些树后面 |
[37:26] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[37:34] | That’s the rest of the crew. | 是战术队的其余队员 |
[37:36] | She dragged them out here and left them for dead. | 她把他们拖来这里 由他们死去 |
[37:48] | You survived that fall. | 掉下去都没死 |
[37:50] | I’m impressed! | 太厉害了 |
[37:57] | How about I make you a deal? | 不如我们做个交易 |
[38:00] | You let me take your plane and fly away with Commander Wheeler, | 飞机给我 我带维勒中校离开 |
[38:05] | and I won’t paint the walls with your blood. | 我就饶你一命 |
[38:08] | Counter offer: Wheeler stays with me, | 不如这样 维勒和我留在这里 |
[38:10] | and you take off. | 你离开 |
[38:12] | I’ll, see if I can cut you a deal with the CIA. | 我看能不能让中情局对你网开一面 |
[38:17] | Sorry. No can do. | 抱歉 不行 |
[38:19] | I kind of need Wheeler if I’m gonna put him up for auction. | 我要拍卖维勒 得有他在手 |
[38:22] | I got a lot of– | 我有很多… |
[38:24] | We’ll call them friends– | “朋友” |
[38:26] | who would pay me good money | 愿意付个好价钱 |
[38:27] | to get their hands on a vice president’s son. | 得到副总统的儿子 |
[38:30] | Don’t lie to me, we both know you ain’t got no friends. | 别骗我了 我们都知道你们这种人没朋友 |
[38:37] | No. | 不 |
[38:38] | Looks like our little game of hide-and-seek has come to an end. | 看来捉迷藏游戏要结束了 |
[39:01] | Great and powerful spirits of the Triangle. | 感谢百慕大三角洲的强大神灵 |
[39:06] | Thank you for protecting me. | 感谢您保护了我 |
[39:09] | I don’t know why, in your infinite wisdom, | 不知为何 您无尽的智慧 |
[39:11] | you decided I was worthy… | 居然觉得我值得拯救… |
[39:16] | A little dramatic. | 戏真多 |
[39:18] | – Mac? – Yeah. | -小麦 -怎么 |
[39:19] | Did-did you develop the powers of a mystical wizard or something? | 是你拥有了什么神秘超能力吗 |
[39:22] | No, nothing that cool. | 不 没那么高大上 |
[39:23] | I read in her file she had a metal plate in her head, | 我读了她的资料 她脑子里有金属板 |
[39:25] | and wires in her jaw, and a titanium shoulder, so… | 下巴里有金属丝 还有一个钛肩膀 所以 |
[39:28] | I built a big-ass electromagnet. | 我建了一个巨大的电磁场 |
[39:31] | Really? | 是哦 |
[39:32] | Yeah. Who’s your boy? | 没错 谁的功劳 |
[39:34] | You are, man. Yeah, you are. | 是你 没错 就是你 |
[39:37] | Boy, I tell you what, | 兄弟 我跟你说 |
[39:38] | whatever’s going on in that crazy head of yours | 你脑子里这些疯狂的想法 |
[39:40] | is way scarier than the Bermuda Triangle any day of the week, son. | 可比百慕大三角洲恐怖多了 |
[39:43] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[39:45] | No, no, man, I… just tired. | 没有 没有 我只是累了 |
[39:48] | Okay. Let’s get you some medical attention. | 好的 我带你去看医生 |
[39:55] | Cute trick with the magnet. | 磁铁小把戏挺好玩啊 |
[39:58] | Did you get your friend out in time or… | 你有及时救出你朋友吗 还是… |
[40:00] | she still floating in the tank? | 她还在水牢里飘着 |
[40:01] | He got me out. | 他把我救出来了 |
[40:03] | Which is good news for me. Bad for you. | 我皆大欢喜 你就惨了 |
[40:08] | ‘Cause now I owe you one. | 这样我就欠你一次折磨 |
[40:09] | I look forward to you settling up. | 我等着你来算账 |
[40:16] | I want to thank you all. | 我想感谢你们所有人 |
[40:17] | I’d be dead if it weren’t for you. | 要不是你们 我早就死了 |
[40:19] | Nah, just glad we could help you and your team, Commander. | 能帮到你的小队 是我们的荣幸 中校 |
[40:22] | And-and feel free to mention how awesome | 你下次见到副总统 |
[40:23] | old Jack Dalton was next time you see the vice prez there, sport. | 别忘了提一句 杰克·达尔顿有多英勇神武 |
[40:27] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[40:28] | Good man. | 好人一个啊 |
[40:32] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[40:36] | Thank you. For getting me out. | 谢谢你 救我出来 |
[40:40] | I’m just sorry we had to split up. | 我只是很抱歉 当时得分头行动 |
[40:41] | It’s always a sad day when Jack’s right. | 杰克正确的时候 很烦人 |
[40:44] | I’d really appreciate if you didn’t share what I told you. | 请不要把我跟你说的话说出去 |
[40:48] | If it makes you feel any better, I’m afraid of heights. | 安慰你一句 我恐高 |
[40:50] | It does kind of make me feel better. | 我确实感觉好多了 |
[40:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:57] | So, Jack, | 杰克 |
[40:58] | you survived the dreaded Bermuda Triangle. | 活着离开了可怕的百慕大三角洲 |
[41:00] | How you feeling? | 有什么感受啊 |
[41:01] | Pretty good. | 非常棒 |
[41:03] | Pretty good, yeah, yeah. | 非常棒 |
[41:03] | Although, it’s possible that maybe | 虽然 我或许稍微 |
[41:06] | I kind of, sort of overreacted, | 有点反应过激 |
[41:08] | – just-just a little bit. – Just a little. | -就一点点 -一点点 |
[41:09] | Yeah, but now that I’ve faced the dreaded Triangle | 但如今我直面了可怕的三角洲 |
[41:11] | and whooped its ass, I… | 还战胜了这里 我… |
[41:13] | Now, I’m basically immune to fear. | 我已经可以说是什么都不怕了 |
[41:19] | So much for “immune to fear.” | 这也叫”什么都不怕”啊 |
[41:23] | Don’t laugh at that. | 不要笑 |
[41:25] | “Immune,” my ass. | 鬼才信你不怕呢 |
[41:31] | Trick or treat! | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[41:51] | Okay. Bye. You guys were so sweet. | 好了 再见 你们人真的太好了 |
[41:54] | Wait-wait. Hang on, boys. | 等等 兄弟们 |
[41:55] | You forgot the best part. Come here, now. | 你们忘记了最赞的部分 到这儿来 快 |
[41:58] | There you go. | 拿着吧 |
[41:59] | That’s a lot of candy. | 好多糖 |
[42:01] | Yeah! Have fun out there. | 没错 玩得开心 |
[42:03] | Thanks, mister. | 谢谢 先生 |
[42:05] | Great job, everyone. | 干得好 各位 |
[42:06] | Okay, back to ones, we’ve got another group coming. | 好了 各回各位 又有一队人来了 |
[42:08] | Incoming! Incoming! Hide! | 来了 来了 藏起来 |
[42:10] | Hide. | 藏起来 |
[42:17] | Nice try, Boze. | 别想吓我了 博兹 |
[42:20] | thought you were coming over in costume. | 还以为你会穿万圣节服装来呢 |
[42:22] | – I am. – As what? | -我穿了 -你扮的什么 |
[42:23] | Your worst nightmare. | 你最恐怖的梦魇 |
[42:24] | Well, in that case, you look perfect. Come on in. | 既然这样 你这身太完美了 进来吧 |
[42:28] | You forgot a broom. | 你忘了带扫帚 |
[42:30] | Do you want to spend the rest of the night pulling one out your butt? | 你那么喜欢扫帚 就不怕我在你屁股插上一把 |
[42:32] | No, ma’am. | 不用了 女士 |
[42:33] | Where’s Mac? | 小麦去哪了 |
[42:34] | He said you guys were out of candy. | 他说你们没糖了 |
[42:37] | Matty. | 马蒂 |
[42:37] | Thanks for coming so quickly. | 感谢你来得这么快 |
[42:38] | Jill’s in the garage | 吉尔在车库 |
[42:39] | passing out the candy if you want to join her. | 如果你想去找她 就把糖给我 |
[42:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:43] | Later, Tin-head. | 等会见 铁皮人 |
[42:44] | Get back to positions. | 就位 |