时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[00:09] | – What now? – Over here, come on. | -怎么办 -过来 快 |
[00:21] | – Look, he’s after me, not you. – But, Bozer… | -他的目标是我 不是你 -但博兹… |
[00:23] | You’ll be safer if we split up. Go get help. | 我们分开走 更安全 去找人求救 |
[00:25] | – I’m not splitting up. – You need to go. | -我不要分开 -你得走了 |
[00:26] | – Bozer. – Listen to me, just listen. | -博兹 -听我说 好好听着 |
[00:28] | If we don’t split up, we’re both gonna die. | 如果不分开 我们都会死 |
[00:56] | This is it. | 这就是了 |
[00:59] | You can do this. | 你能行 |
[01:01] | Steady hands. | 手稳 |
[01:03] | Clear eyes. | 眼明 |
[01:06] | Full of heart. | 全神贯注 |
[01:08] | – Can’t nobody… – Bozer. | -没人能… -博兹 |
[01:12] | Bozer, when I text you, | 博兹 我发简讯给你 |
[01:15] | telling you to come and see me immediately, | 让你立刻来见我 |
[01:17] | I expect that since I’m your boss, | 我想看在我是你上司的份上 |
[01:20] | that you will come and see me immediately. | 你会立即来见我 |
[01:22] | Sorry, Matty. My phone was on silent. | 抱歉 马蒂 我电话调静音了 |
[01:23] | I was just… | 我只是在… |
[01:24] | training the robot’s machine learning software. | 训练这个机器人的机器学习系统 |
[01:28] | I was about to win. | 而我马上就赢了 |
[01:30] | On the contrary, | 恰恰相反 |
[01:31] | I was two turns away from successfully | 我再有两步 |
[01:32] | sinking your battleship for the 137th consecutive time. | 就连续第137次成功击中你的战舰了 |
[01:36] | – No, this time I was about to… – Bozer. | -不 这一次我要… -博兹 |
[01:38] | Focus. | 别分心 |
[01:39] | Sorry, Matty. | 抱歉 马蒂 |
[01:40] | I’m sending you to a top secret Clandestine Services | 我要派你前去一个高度机密的机密特训处 |
[01:43] | training facility for additional instruction. | 接受额外训练 |
[01:45] | – What? – She said… | -啥 -她说… |
[01:46] | Can it, Tin Man. | 闭嘴 “铁皮人” |
[01:48] | Am I being punished for something? | 你这是罚我吗 |
[01:49] | New recruit training is something that | 每个凤凰基金会的成员 |
[01:51] | everyone at the Phoenix has to complete, | 都要接受新兵训练 |
[01:53] | including lab technicians who apparently suck at Battleship. | 包括”炸战舰”玩得特别烂的实验室技术员 |
[01:57] | But why would I need to… | 但我为什么要… |
[01:58] | You know what? Never mind. | 行了 当我没说 |
[02:00] | You want to stay locked in the basement like a mushroom, | 你想待在地下室里发霉 |
[02:02] | talking to an oversized can opener for the rest of your life, fine. | 跟一个大开罐器过一辈子 行啊 |
[02:07] | I won’t let you down, Matty. | 我不会让你失望的 马蒂 |
[02:09] | You won’t have a job if you do. | 让我失望了 你就等着丢饭碗吧 |
[02:51] | Go, go! | 推啊 推啊 |
[03:01] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[03:07] | Hi, Elwood. | 埃尔伍德 |
[03:11] | Guess I got to work my way back to Dad, huh? | 看来让你叫爸 我还得努力啊 |
[03:15] | Let’s see how it goes. | 看情况再说吧 |
[03:31] | A lot warmer than I expected, huh? | 比我想象中要暖和啊 |
[03:32] | – You know? This… this time of year. – Is it? | -一年的这个时节 -是吗 |
[03:44] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[03:47] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[03:48] | This is a good one. | 这个肯定好笑 |
[03:53] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[03:58] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[03:59] | Cash. | 钱 |
[04:01] | Cash who? | 什么钱[给谁钱] |
[04:02] | No, thanks. I’ll have some peanuts. | 不了 给我来点花生吧 |
[04:06] | Funny. | 好笑 |
[04:07] | Come on. | 笑一下啦 |
[04:10] | You always used to laugh at those jokes. | 你以前很喜欢这些笑话的 |
[04:12] | When I was eight. | 我那时八岁 |
[04:14] | You’re never too old for a good knock-knock joke. | 不管你多大 都能听”敲敲门”这个玩笑 |
[04:16] | I’m not interested in talking about the weather or hearing a lame joke, all right? | 我对谈天气和听冷笑话没兴趣 |
[04:21] | Let’s just cut to the chase. | 直接说重点吧 |
[04:23] | What chase? | 什么重点 |
[04:26] | What… | 你… |
[04:28] | what do you think I’m here for, Riley? | 你觉得我来找你干什么 莱丽 |
[04:30] | The usual. | 以前那一套 |
[04:31] | You want to tell me you’ve been working on yourself, | 你想告诉我 你一直在努力改过 |
[04:33] | that, that you’ve seen the light, | 你顿悟了 |
[04:36] | that you realize what a jackass you’ve been my entire life, | 你意识到自己一直以来没好好养育我 |
[04:40] | and now you want to make things right. | 你现在想弥补 |
[04:43] | And this time, | 而这次 |
[04:44] | this time will be different than the last time you did this. | 这次和你上次来弥补不一样 |
[04:48] | And the time before that. | 还有上上一次 |
[04:53] | How am I doing so far? | 我说得对吗 |
[05:06] | I really hope you didn’t come all this way just to give me a speech about | 我真希望你不是大老远跑来告诉我 |
[05:10] | how worthless a father you’ve been. | 你是个多么差劲的父亲 |
[05:13] | Trust me, Elwood, that’s old news. | 说真的 埃尔伍德 我都知道了 |
[05:17] | I’m trying to make amends. | 我想要弥补 |
[05:18] | It’s this program. | 这个康复疗程 |
[05:22] | Has steps. | 分步骤 |
[05:26] | That’s good, I guess. | 这应该不错 |
[05:28] | So, if you’ve got any chances left to give me, you know… | 如果你还能再给我一个机会… |
[05:33] | show you that I’m here to stay. | 我可以留下来 |
[05:38] | But only if you want me to stay. | 但前提是你愿意 |
[05:48] | That software’s deeply flawed. | 这个软件有严重缺陷 |
[05:50] | It’s easily fooled when the subject’s an experienced liar. | 如果目标人物是个说谎高手 很容易骗过去 |
[05:55] | Maybe I should crack open the source code and make some tweaks. | 也许我该破解源代码 做下调整 |
[05:58] | You could, yeah, but nothing beats the human eye. | 可以啊 但一切都逃不过人眼 |
[06:02] | Who’s the subject? | 目标是谁 |
[06:03] | No one important. | 不是重要的人 |
[06:04] | Just some footage I found in the Phoenix library. | 就是我在基金会资源库找来的录像 |
[06:07] | I’m using it to give the software a little test drive. | 我拿来测试一下这个软件用的 |
[06:10] | You do realize the irony of trying to lie to me right now, yeah? | 你想骗我 你知道这样挺可笑吧 |
[06:13] | It was worth a shot. | 不骗一下怎么知道呢 |
[06:16] | So, this is family, | 这是家人 |
[06:18] | most likely your father. | 很可能是你父亲 |
[06:20] | Can you just help me figure out if he’s lying? | 你能帮我看下他是不是说谎吗 |
[06:24] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[06:26] | Look, words are just words and mine can’t be trusted. | 我的一面之词 你很难相信 |
[06:30] | I know this, but… | 我知道这点… |
[06:33] | if you can find it in your heart to give me another chance… | 如果你考虑之后 能再给我一次机会… |
[06:37] | Okay, all I can see here is a father trying to get his daughter back. | 好了 依我所见 这是父亲想回到女儿身边 |
[06:40] | And for the record, from what I can see, he’s telling the truth. | 强调一句 依我所见 他说的是实话 |
[06:45] | Cage. | 凯姬 |
[06:48] | Don’t tell Jack. | 别告诉杰克 |
[06:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:55] | What would you pick? | 你会怎么选 |
[06:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:57] | I guess I would just stick with my knife. | 我想我就只会带我的军刀 |
[06:59] | Dude. Come on, man. | 老弟 不是吧 |
[07:02] | It’s a zombie apocalypse. | 这是僵尸末日啊 |
[07:03] | That little knife ain’t gonna do nothing. | 你拿把小破刀能有啥用 |
[07:05] | Come on, now. You can pick anything. | 来吧 你想选什么都行 |
[07:06] | One thing. What is it? | 就一件东西 你选什么 |
[07:07] | Yeah, this thing’s got me through a lot of rough situations. | 这把小刀帮我解决过不少困境 |
[07:10] | I’d rather just stick with what I know. | 我还是选自己会用的物品吧 |
[07:11] | – All right, fine. What would you choose, then? – Light saber. | -好了 你会选什么 -光剑 |
[07:14] | You have to be clear about the boundaries… | 你得清楚现实与虚幻的界限… |
[07:16] | What? Aladdin’s lamp… | 怎么 阿拉丁神灯… |
[07:19] | Where’s Riley? | 莱丽呢 |
[07:21] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[07:22] | Thought you said you were going to get her. | 你不是说去找她吗 |
[07:24] | I was. Couldn’t find her. | 我找了 没找到 |
[07:26] | Why are you lying? | 你为什么说谎 |
[07:28] | I’m not lying. | 我没说谎 |
[07:29] | Fact that you say you’re not lying | 问题是 你说你没说谎 |
[07:31] | is what makes me think you’re lying. | 让我觉得你在说谎 |
[07:33] | That logic makes no sense if I’m telling the truth. | 如果我说的是实话 这个逻辑就站不住脚了 |
[07:36] | Don’t Jedi mind trick me. | 别对我使用”控心术” |
[07:39] | You just admitted you’re lying, right? | 你刚承认你说谎了 对吧 |
[07:41] | What’s Cage lying about? | 凯姬说什么谎了 |
[07:43] | Where Riley is or something. I don’t know. | 莱丽在哪儿之类的 说不清 |
[07:45] | I’m kind of confused at this point. | 这时候 我也蒙圈了 |
[07:47] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉迟到了 |
[07:52] | Hey, Jack. | 杰克 |
[07:54] | Guys. | 各位 |
[07:55] | If I can have your attention. | 请大家注意 |
[07:57] | Meet Enzo Lemaire. | 这是恩佐·勒迈尔 |
[08:00] | Another guy who doesn’t like cameras. | 又一个不喜欢摄像头的家伙 |
[08:02] | Lemaire is a black market art dealer who traffics in stolen art, | 勒迈尔是个黑市艺术品商人 倒卖被盗艺术品 |
[08:05] | but the big issue is what he does with the profits. | 但问题是他将赚来的钱用于何事 |
[08:08] | He funnels them to a group on the terror watch list. | 他把钱汇给了一个在反恐监视名单上的组织 |
[08:11] | Good-looking and he creatively finances terrorism. | “长得帅” 还这么有创意地资助恐怖组织 |
[08:14] | He sounds like a real catch. | 听起来是个”万人迷”啊 |
[08:16] | The alphabet agencies have been chasing this guy for years | 反恐机构已经追捕这个人很多年了 |
[08:19] | with nothing to show for it. | 至今仍一筹莫展 |
[08:20] | Lemaire is paranoid and careful. | 勒迈尔为人多疑谨慎 |
[08:23] | And he does all of his business through one man, the Pawn. | 他的生意都通过一个人 “典当仔” |
[08:26] | And who is this Mr. The Pawn? | “典当仔”先生是谁 |
[08:28] | Is that like his agent or his manager or something? | 是他的代理人或经纪人之类的吗 |
[08:30] | No, more like his authenticator. | 不是 而是替他验货的人 |
[08:33] | The Pawn verifies each piece of art | “典当仔”鉴别每一件艺术品 |
[08:35] | and then selects what he sends to Lemaire. | 挑选后 拿给勒迈尔 |
[08:37] | Because of this buffer, | 因为这个中间人的存在 |
[08:38] | Lemaire has been able to stay hidden for years until now. | 勒迈尔才能多年来一直隐藏自己的身份 现在不是了 |
[08:41] | We recently obtained two pieces of intel. | 我们最近收到了两条情报 |
[08:44] | one, a way to contact the Pawn directly | 一 可以直接联系 “典当仔”的方式 |
[08:47] | And two, a way to bait Lemaire from stepping out of the shadows. | 二 引出勒迈尔 让其曝光身份的方式 |
[08:51] | Turns out Lemaire has a wish list | 原来勒迈尔有一份愿望清单 |
[08:53] | of items that he would like for his personal collection. | 上面都是他想作为私人收藏的物品 |
[08:56] | We believe that if we approach the Pawn with one of these items… | 我们认为如果拿其中一件物品去找”典当仔” |
[08:59] | Then this Lemaire dude will just magically appear. | 这个勒迈尔就会神奇地现身 |
[09:02] | – Very good, Jack. – Yes. | -厉害哦 杰克 -棒 |
[09:03] | And we know where one of these items is. | 我们知道其中一件艺术品的下落 |
[09:08] | It’s The Tower of Blue Horses. | 是《蓝马之塔》 |
[09:09] | It’s an important piece in the German Expressionist movement. | 这是德国表现主义艺术运动的重要画作 |
[09:12] | Seriously? What’s important about it? | 不是吧 哪里重要了 |
[09:13] | Looks like some guy just painted a bunch of horses blue. | 看着就是一个人画了一群蓝色的马 |
[09:16] | Except that “some guy” is Franz Marc. | 不是随便什么人 而是弗朗兹·马尔克 |
[09:19] | Never heard of him. | 没听说过 |
[09:20] | Shocking, Jack. | 你听说过就奇怪了 杰克 |
[09:21] | This painting was recently found in a basement in Germany | 这幅画最近被人发现在德国的一间地下室 |
[09:24] | and purchased at auction for $25 million | 而亿万富豪图多尔·詹森斯在拍卖会上 |
[09:28] | by billionaire Todor Janssens. | 以两千五百万购得了 |
[09:31] | The painting is now locked away in his private gallery at his Belgian estate. | 这幅画目前被锁在他比利时豪宅中的私家画廊里 |
[09:34] | So, since you’re telling us this, | 既然你跟我们说这些了 |
[09:36] | I guess Todor turned you down cold | 就表示你向他借这幅名画的时候 |
[09:37] | when you asked if we could borrow his Franz Marc? | 图多尔狠狠拒绝你了 |
[09:39] | Correct, and he also refused to sell it, | 正确 他还拒绝卖出 |
[09:42] | which is actually good for us. | 这其实对我们来说是好事 |
[09:44] | The art world is small. | 艺术圈很小 |
[09:45] | If we showed up out of the blue with an original Franz Marc, | 如果我们突然拿出弗朗兹·马尔克的原作 |
[09:47] | Lemaire would definitely be suspicious. | 勒迈尔肯定会觉得可疑 |
[09:49] | Okay, so if borrow and beg are out, | 如果借不到 求不到 |
[09:52] | guess that leaves us with one option. | 那我们就只有一个选择了 |
[09:53] | – Steal. – You going for the gold star today? | -偷 -你这是争取得”小红花”吗 |
[09:56] | Mac and Jack will pose as art thieves, | 小麦和杰克伪装成艺术品大盗 |
[09:58] | nick the Franz Marc, and deliver it to the Pawn. | 偷走名画 交给”典当仔” |
[10:01] | Then we will dry out Lemaire and finally put him away. | 然后引出勒迈尔 将他绳之以法 |
[10:04] | Yeah, Operation Artsy-Fartsy. I like it. Let’s bounce. | “附庸风雅”行动啊 哥喜欢 来吧 |
[10:08] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[10:09] | I’m your Clandestine Services training officer, Cassandra Glover. | 我是机密特训处的教官 卡桑德拉·格洛弗 |
[10:13] | Over the next three weeks, you will all grow to hate me. | 接下来的三周 你们都会恨死我 |
[10:17] | And I want you to understand right now | 我想让你们现在就知道 |
[10:20] | how deeply I do not care. | 我完全不在乎 |
[10:23] | I’m not here to be your friend. | 我不是来和你交朋友的 |
[10:25] | I’m not here to be your mommy. | 我不是来当你们妈妈的 |
[10:28] | I am here to sharpen you into a tool the U.S. government can use. | 我是来训练你成为美国政府所需的人才 |
[10:32] | And everything I do that makes you hate me | 我让你们经历的严酷训练 |
[10:35] | may one day save your life, | 有一天会救你们一命 |
[10:37] | so when I tell you to do something, | 所以我让你们做什么 |
[10:39] | you do it. | 你们就照做 |
[10:40] | Now, look to your right. | 看向你的右边 |
[10:43] | Look to your left. | 看向左边 |
[10:49] | Your other left. | 你左边 |
[10:52] | Now look at me. | 看我 |
[10:56] | By the end of this course, | 这项训练结束后 |
[10:57] | one or both of the people next to you will no longer be here. | 你两边的人可能都会不在了 |
[11:00] | They’ll wash out, | 他们会被淘汰 |
[11:01] | and they’ll never work for a government agency again. | 不再为政府效力 |
[11:05] | You will train harder than you ever have before. | 你会经历比以往更严酷的训练 |
[11:07] | It will not be easy, it will not be fun. | 训练不轻松 没有乐趣 |
[11:13] | You tripped over the tripwire, genius. | 你被绊索绊倒了 “二货” |
[11:15] | You’re dead. Again. | 你又死了 |
[11:26] | While here you will all live off-campus under a cover identity. | 你们将都住在训练营外 每个人都有假身份 |
[11:30] | Anywhere outside this facility, | 走出这里 |
[11:32] | you are to maintain this cover always. | 你们要继续以假身份生活 |
[11:36] | No one knows what we do here, | 没人知道我们的训练 |
[11:37] | which means, if you screw up, you will not call 911. | 也就是说 如果你搞砸了 不准报警 |
[11:41] | The police cannot help you. | 警察帮不了你 |
[11:45] | Only I can help you. | 只能我能救你 |
[11:48] | You will complete all assigned work by the due date. | 你们会在截止日期之前完成指定任务 |
[11:51] | If you fall behind, | 如果你落后了 |
[11:53] | you will be sent packing with a note to your superiors detailing | 就会被遣送回去 你的上司会收到报告 |
[11:56] | all the ways in which you failed. | 上面会详述你如何没通过 |
[11:59] | My advice… | 我的建议是 |
[12:07] | Do… not… fail. | 别 不 及 格 |
[12:15] | Okay, Team America, | 好了 “美国队” |
[12:16] | just 15 more feet and you’re past the motion sensors. | 还有4.5米 你们就越过移动传感器了 |
[12:20] | Well, this doesn’t feel stupid at all. | 这样做真”傻”啊 |
[12:22] | It’s not stupid if it works. | 成功就不叫”傻”了 |
[12:24] | Well, just ’cause it works doesn’t mean I got to like it. | 就算有用 我还是不喜欢 |
[12:26] | The combination of a large surface area | 大面积遮盖 |
[12:28] | and slow movement | 加上慢走 |
[12:31] | fools the sensors into thinking that everything’s fine. | 传感器就不会检测到什么 |
[12:33] | I feel like I’m in the world’s worst ghost costume. | 我感觉穿了一件全世界最丑的鬼魂装 |
[12:38] | Okay, guys, just through that door. | 两位 穿过那扇门 |
[12:41] | Jack, hold up your motion blocker | 杰克 高举你的”传感阻碍器” |
[12:42] | to hide Mac’s movement from the sensor. | 让传感器检测不到小麦的行动 |
[12:43] | They’re tablecloths, Nancy Drew. | 就是桌布 “少女妙探” |
[12:45] | Stop trying to make this sound cool. | 别说得那么高大上 |
[12:48] | You’re sure whoever’s in the control room can’t see them? | 你确定监控室的人看不见他们吗 |
[12:50] | I looped all the camera feeds in the west wing. | 我把西厢的监控器调成循环画面了 |
[12:52] | As far as the guards are concerned, | 守卫的眼里 |
[12:53] | they’re looking at a bunch of empty hallways. | 就只有空空的走廊 |
[12:57] | Okay, we’re in. | 好了 我们进来了 |
[13:05] | – Hello, horses. – Careful. | -马儿们好 -小心 |
[13:07] | Our Belgian billionaire’s alarmed every piece of artwork in there. | 这位比利时亿万富翁把每一件艺术品都安装了警报器 |
[13:10] | If you don’t absolutely have to touch something, don’t! | 如果不用非得碰什么 就千万别碰 |
[13:17] | Jack, don’t touch that. | 杰克 别碰 |
[13:21] | I know how to get past this. | 我知道怎么绕过警报器了 |
[13:23] | I need your shoelaces and, and the boot. | 把你的鞋带和靴子给我 |
[13:26] | “Jack, give me your new boot, Jack, give me your cell phone.” | “杰克 把你的新靴子给我 把你的手机给我” |
[13:29] | You know, a “please” would be nice. | 你就不会说句”拜托”吗 |
[13:31] | Not like you were raised by a pack of wolves or something. | 一群狼把你养大的吗 这么没礼貌 |
[13:36] | You have zero respect for my stuff, dude. | 你对我的东西一点都不尊重 |
[13:49] | Wait, wait, I see what you’re doing, Dr. Jones. | 慢着 我瞧出你的招数了 “大冒险家” |
[13:52] | Yeah, I’m with you. Let’s do it. | 我也同意 来吧 |
[14:05] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -这就好了吗 -嗯 |
[14:07] | Man, stealing modern art is easy. | 天 偷现代艺术品真容易啊 |
[14:10] | And, you know, I really think I’m starting to understand it. | 而且我开始理解这其中的艺术性了 |
[14:14] | There’s more to it than just hanging a boot on a wall. | 不只是挂只鞋在墙上而已 |
[14:16] | Is there really? | 不是吗 |
[14:18] | Don’t play around with it. | 别摆弄了 |
[14:19] | Get out your little red wonder knife, cut it out of there. | 拿出你神奇的小红刀 把画切割出来啊 |
[14:21] | You don’t cut an original Franz Marc. | 不能切割弗朗兹·马尔克的原作 |
[14:23] | – Why not? – Because it’s a Franz Marc. | -为啥 -因为是弗朗兹·马尔克的画作 |
[14:25] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[14:27] | I don’t know what color horses are in Franz’s world, | 我不知道弗朗兹眼里的马是什么颜色的 |
[14:31] | but in Texas, they damn sure ain’t… | 但是在得州 绝对不是… |
[14:37] | What did you just do? | 你干了什么 |
[14:38] | Nothing, I just sat in this chair. | 没有啊 我就坐在椅子上了 |
[14:39] | It’s not a chair, it’s art. | 那不是张椅子 是艺术品 |
[14:40] | It’s a chair. | 就是个椅子 |
[14:42] | It’s- It’s art. Get out of it. | 是艺术品 你起来 |
[14:44] | Fine. | 行 |
[14:46] | Guys, you’ve got a bunch of armed guards headed your way. | 两位 很多守卫朝你们过去了 |
[14:48] | Since when is a chair art? | 椅子什么时候变成艺术品了 |
[14:49] | Since it was made in the 18th century. | 这是18世纪的椅子啊 |
[14:51] | So if something’s old, it’s just automatically art? | 如果东西旧了 就自动成艺术品了吗 |
[14:54] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[14:55] | I’m a millionaire two times over. | 那我是双倍百万富翁啊 |
[14:56] | I got two La-Z-Boys at the house. | 我家有两把”懒汉椅”[始创于1927年] |
[14:58] | It probably makes a better doorstop. | 这应该可以用来挡门 |
[15:06] | Hurry up, man. Let’s go. | 快点 我们得走了 |
[15:09] | – You got it? You got it? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -拿到了吗 -拿到了 |
[15:12] | Who puts an alarm on a chair? | 谁在椅子上安警报器啊 |
[15:22] | You know, if the tables were turned, | 如果角色互换 |
[15:24] | and you were a little bit more near my age, | 你差不多是我这个年纪 |
[15:25] | you would have sat in that chair. | 你也会坐上去的 |
[15:26] | You know, to rest. | 为了休息一会儿 |
[15:30] | Not an original Louis XV. | 但我不会坐路易十五的古董椅 |
[15:32] | Since when are you the chair art expert? | 你什么时候成椅子艺术品专家了 |
[15:34] | I remember when you had an old toilet | 我还记得你在你家饭厅 |
[15:35] | in your dining room– you remember that? | 放了一个旧马桶 你还记得吗 |
[15:38] | It was an antique prototype, made by Thomas Crapper. | 那是托马斯·克莱普设计的原型古董 |
[15:41] | I know. Crapper was a real guy. | 我知道你笑什么 真有人叫克莱普[厕所] |
[15:43] | Who just happened to make crappers? | 然后他也碰巧就是设计厕所的 |
[15:44] | Guys, you’re gonna make me throw up, just get out of there. | 两位 再说下去 我要吐了 快走吧 |
[15:47] | So gross. | 太恶心了 |
[15:49] | Okay, take a left at the end of this hall. | 好了 走廊尽头左转 |
[15:53] | Yeah, take a left’s not really an option there, kiddo. | 左转可不行啊 小妹 |
[15:56] | Right takes you to the east wing. | 右转就到东厢了 |
[15:57] | I didn’t prep those cameras. | 我没黑进那边的监控摄像 |
[15:58] | Security will be able to see you. | 安保人员会发现你们的 |
[15:59] | We have no choice, Riles. | 没办法了 莱丽 |
[16:00] | You’re just gonna have to cut the cameras. | 你只能切断这些监控摄像头了 |
[16:01] | Cutting cameras means cutting comms. | 切断监控摄像头意味着切断通讯 |
[16:03] | You’ll be working in the dark. | 你们就得盲目走了[黑暗中] |
[16:04] | I do my best work in the dark. | 我”黑暗中干活”最棒了 |
[16:06] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[16:08] | Cutting cameras now. Be quick. | 马上切断监控 动作快点 |
[16:10] | You think Riley’s been acting weird lately? | 你不觉得莱丽最近很不对劲吗 |
[16:12] | You want to talk about this now? | 你非要现在聊这个吗 |
[16:13] | She was acting weird at the briefing, | 之前任务介绍的时候 她就不对劲 |
[16:14] | weird on the plane, weird on the van ride all the way over here. | 飞机上也不对劲 坐车来的路上也不对劲 |
[16:17] | Jack, we should stay focused on the armed guards trying to kill us, | 杰克 我们这时要专心对付那些想杀我们的守卫 |
[16:20] | and, later we can worry about whether or not Riley’s acting weird. | 稍后再讨论莱丽是不是不对劲 |
[16:24] | You know, after we escape. | 等我们逃出去之后 再谈 |
[16:27] | So you’re saying everything’s cool? | 你是说一切正常咯 |
[16:40] | You’ve got some serious speed there. | 你跑得挺快嘛 |
[16:42] | I ran a lot in high school. | 我高中时经常跑步 |
[16:43] | – Track? – Mascot. | -搞田径的吗 -当吉祥物 |
[16:44] | You learn to run pretty fast when the swim team spots you | 当游泳队发现你穿着獾戏服跳开场舞时 |
[16:46] | doing the Macarena in a badger suit. | 你得跑得非常快 |
[16:49] | How about you? Let me guess. | 你呢 让我猜猜 |
[16:51] | You ran track all through school, probably won State. | 你是学校的田径运动员 估计赢了州赛 |
[16:54] | Twice. | 两次 |
[16:56] | Race me to the next checkpoint, Mr. Badger? | 比赛跑到下个关卡如何 “獾先生” |
[16:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:14] | Hey, Mac, I don’t mean… | 小麦 我不是… |
[18:15] | Jack, get the door. Use a chair, just don’t sit in it. | 杰克 用椅子挡着门 别坐在上面 |
[18:17] | Very funny. | “真好笑” |
[18:24] | Okay, guys, any time now. | 好了 兄弟们 时间紧迫 |
[18:26] | You got to get out of there. | 你们得赶紧离开了 |
[18:27] | Yeah, that’s what we’re trying to do. | 嗯 我们正努力逃出去呢 |
[18:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:38] | I-I don’t mean to… | 我不是.. |
[18:43] | I don’t… I don’t mean to beat a dead tower of blue horses here or anything, | 我不是想跟你扯些没用的 |
[18:46] | but I know Riley, man, | 但我了解莱丽 |
[18:48] | and I know when something’s really wrong with her. | 我了解她遇到难事的样子 |
[18:51] | You got to help me out here. | 你得帮帮我 |
[18:53] | You got to help me out. Come on. | 帮帮我 拜托 |
[18:55] | Okay, it’s not the t… | 服了你了 |
[18:57] | You could be right. | 可能你说得对 |
[18:58] | But whatever it is, if Riley hasn’t brought it up… | 但不管是什么事 既然莱丽没有主动提起 |
[19:02] | maybe she doesn’t want you to know. | 她可能就是不想让你知道 |
[19:04] | Why wouldn’t she want me to know? | 她为什么不想让我知道 |
[19:05] | Let me put it this way. | 我这么说吧 |
[19:07] | You are… the closest thing she has to a dad. | 她把你当父亲看待 |
[19:10] | And there are just some things you don’t tell your dad. | 而有些事 孩子不愿和老爸说 |
[19:14] | I tell my dad everything. | 我跟我爸无话不谈 |
[19:15] | – Tijuana? – Except Tijuana. | -蒂华纳呢 -除了蒂华纳 |
[19:16] | The point is, Riley knows where to find you, | 重点是 莱丽想说 就会来找你 |
[19:19] | and she ain’t exactly shy. | 她也不是会害羞的类型 |
[19:21] | So, if she wants your help, | 如果她需要你帮忙 |
[19:24] | you’ll know. | 你会知道 |
[19:27] | You had to sit in the chair, didn’t you? | 你当时就非得坐那个椅子啊 |
[19:31] | Hey, man. | 你好 兄弟 |
[19:40] | Guys, if you hear me, | 你们若能听见 |
[19:41] | I’ve got three more headed right for you. | 又有三个人冲着你们来了 |
[19:43] | Mac, I don’t think that zip line’s gonna bear our weight there, homie. | 小麦 那个飞索应该承受不了我俩的重量 兄弟 |
[19:46] | – It won’t. – Then how the hell are we gonna get out of here? | -确实 -那我们要怎么出去 |
[19:47] | Anytime now. | 没时间了 |
[19:48] | Aim for the pool. | 对准泳池跳 |
[20:00] | – Don’t… – Chairs are not art, okay? | -打住… -椅子不是艺术品 |
[20:03] | They’re just not. They’re just chairs. | 不是 椅子就是椅子 |
[20:05] | All you do is sit in them. | 椅子就是用来坐的 |
[20:16] | I’m not exactly sure what the crime is here, Bozer. | 这好像不是犯罪啊 博兹 |
[20:18] | It’s not illegal to own surveillance equipment. | 拥有监控设备并不犯法 |
[20:20] | Fine, but this dude has high-end surveillance equipment. | 但这家伙的监控设备是高端的 |
[20:23] | Like the kind of stuff we use. | 我们这种人才会用的 |
[20:24] | What’s a civilian doing with that? | 守法公民怎么会买这玩意儿 |
[20:25] | Well-well, maybe he’s just a weird guy with a weird hobby, man. | 也许就是个嗜好奇怪的怪蜀黍 |
[20:28] | He pulled a gun, Jack. Is that a hobby, too? | 他拔枪了 杰克 这也是嗜好 |
[20:31] | It is, yeah. Some places. | 是啊 有些地方就是 |
[20:34] | Look, Boze, from this guy’s perspective, | 听着 博兹 站在那家伙的立场看 |
[20:36] | he’s standing on his own property. | 他站在自己家 |
[20:37] | When his dog starts barking like there’s an intruder, | 他的狗突然叫起来 像是有人入侵 |
[20:39] | he probably thought someone was there to hurt him. | 他可能以为有人要伤害他呢 |
[20:41] | Every newbie starts seeing secret agents lurking in the shadows, man. | 新手特工一开始看谁都像心怀不轨的特务 |
[20:46] | Just take a deep breath, don’t get sidetracked, | 放轻松 深吸气 别分心 |
[20:48] | focus on your training, and stay out of trouble, will you? | 专心训练 别惹麻烦 |
[20:54] | Boundaries. | 男女之别呢 |
[20:55] | Just got word from the Pawn. | “典当仔”发来消息 |
[20:56] | His sources confirmed our claim about stealing the painting. | 他的线人确认我们盗取了那幅画 |
[20:59] | – So we get a meeting? – We did. | -他约我们见面了吗 -是的 |
[21:01] | Riley just got us a time and a location. | 莱丽刚发来了时间和地点 |
[21:03] | Barcelona, so wheels up in 20. | 巴塞罗纳 二十分钟后出发 |
[21:05] | Wrap it up in here, girls. | 快点收拾吧 “小姑娘们” |
[21:07] | Well, you heard the lady. We got to jet. | 听见了吧 我们得去坐飞机了 |
[21:09] | Okay, no problem. | 没问题 |
[21:10] | Good luck in Spain. | 祝在西班牙好运 |
[21:13] | One more thing, totally unrelated. | 还有件完全不相干的事 |
[21:14] | Remember when we were ten, | 你还记得我们十岁那年 |
[21:16] | and we broke into my uncle’s tool shed? | 闯入了我叔叔的工具房吗 |
[21:17] | How’d you get through that giant padlock? | 你是怎么撬开那把大锁的 |
[21:18] | That is not totally unrelated. | 这分明有关系 |
[21:19] | I’m not gonna help you break into some poor guy’s garage. | 我不会帮你闯进某个可怜人的车库 |
[21:22] | Have fun at training. | 祝训练开心 |
[21:23] | Yeah. Stay out of trouble. | 别惹麻烦 |
[21:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:36] | Nothing. I was just, | 没什么 只是… |
[21:39] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你又在这里干什么 |
[21:41] | I was up early this morning, | 我今天早起 |
[21:42] | studying for today’s cryptography exam, | 准备今天的密码学考试 |
[21:45] | when I look out my window and see you sneaking out the house. | 我望向窗外时 看到你偷偷溜出去 |
[21:47] | So you followed me? | 你跟踪我 |
[21:48] | More like seized the opportunity to sharpen my shadowing skills. | 不如说是抓住机会 精进我的跟踪技巧 |
[21:53] | Anyway, it’s your turn. | 总之 到你回答了 |
[21:54] | What are you doing in someone’s backyard? | 你在别人的后院里干什么 |
[21:56] | It’s… | 这… |
[21:57] | Well, It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[22:01] | Any story with some light B and E is worth a listen. | 所有闯入民宅的事 都值得听 |
[22:03] | Okay. The other day, when we were running, | 好吧 我们跑步那天 |
[22:05] | I saw the guy who lives here take something out of a trash can | 我看到住这儿的人从垃圾桶里拿出样东西 |
[22:07] | and move part of the stop sign. | 还移了一下指示牌 |
[22:09] | You think it’s a dead drop? | 你觉得那是情报传递点 |
[22:10] | Yeah. Which is why I followed him here. | 对 所以我跟踪他到这儿 |
[22:12] | And I saw surveillance gear in his garage. | 我在他的车库里看到了监视设备 |
[22:13] | The super high end stuff the government uses. | 政府用的那种高端设备 |
[22:16] | Look, I know this guy’s up to something, | 我知道这家伙有所图谋 |
[22:17] | I just need proof. | 我就是需要找到证据 |
[22:19] | And you’re here to get said proof. | 你来这儿就是为了找证据 |
[22:24] | Then, I guess we better hurry before he wakes up. | 那我们最好趁他还没起床 抓紧行动 |
[22:28] | Guess we better. | 是啊 |
[22:37] | Are we in the right garage? | 你确定是这个车库吗 |
[22:44] | It was right here. | 之前还在这里的 |
[22:46] | He must’ve moved it. That’s the only explanation. | 他一定是转移了 这是唯一的解释 |
[22:48] | Look. | 你看 |
[22:51] | It’s hard to argue with that. | 照片不会作假 |
[22:54] | Okay, well, if this guy really is up to something, | 如果这个人真有所图谋 |
[22:56] | then, maybe his close encounter with you freaked him out, | 那天差点被你发现 他慌了 |
[22:59] | and he cleared whatever was in here. | 于是他清空了这里的东西 |
[23:05] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[23:18] | I’m sorry. I thought I was in room 42. | 不好意思 我以为42号是我的房间 |
[23:20] | No, Elwood. You’re in the right room. | 不 埃尔伍德 你没走错房间 |
[23:22] | You just may be in the wrong town. | 但你就是来错城市了 |
[23:24] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[23:26] | We’re gonna chat. | 我们聊聊 |
[23:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:39] | My name is Matty Webber. | 我是马蒂·韦伯 |
[23:41] | I employ your daughter. | 是你女儿的上司 |
[23:44] | Well, it’s nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[23:45] | Save it. I’m not here to make nice. | 省省吧 我不是来示好的 |
[23:49] | Riley isn’t just an employee. | 莱丽不仅是我的下属 |
[23:50] | She’s family. | 她是我的家人 |
[23:52] | And I need you to understand | 你得明白 |
[23:53] | just how much I’m willing to do to protect my family. | 我会尽一切手段 保护家人 |
[23:57] | Look, Ms. Webber, | 韦伯女士 |
[23:58] | I’m sure Riley’s told you some pretty awful things about me. | 莱丽一定跟你说过我的坏话 |
[24:02] | And they’re probably all true. | 可能那些话都是真的 |
[24:03] | Actually, Riley hasn’t told me a single thing about you. | 事实上 莱丽还没跟我说过你的任何事 |
[24:07] | Because you’re not a part of her life. | 因为你不是她生命的一部分 |
[24:15] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[24:19] | But I want to be. | 但我想参与她的生活 |
[24:21] | More than anything. | 这是我最大的愿望 |
[24:23] | And I’m gonna do whatever it takes to earn her trust. | 我愿意付出一切 赢得她的信任 |
[24:29] | Maybe you’re telling the truth, maybe you’re not. | 也许你说的是真话 也许不是 |
[24:33] | Time will tell. | 时间会证明一切 |
[24:36] | But I promise you this: | 但我向你保证 |
[24:38] | if you’re here for any reason | 如果你来这里 |
[24:40] | other than to try to start a new relationship with your daughter, | 不只是为了和你女儿重建关系 |
[24:44] | then you will see me again. | 那你一定会再见到我 |
[24:47] | And that meeting won’t be nearly as enjoyable as this. | 下次见面可不会像这次这么愉快了 |
[25:11] | We have an appointment. | 我们有预约 |
[25:24] | Watch the hands there, TSA. | 安检的 手别乱摸啊 |
[25:30] | Standard? | 这是标准程序吗 |
[25:34] | You must be the Pawn… | 你一定就是”典当仔” |
[25:42] | Not much of a talker. | 不怎么爱说话啊 |
[25:44] | Don’t lean on that. | 别靠在上面 |
[25:52] | Impressive. | 真厉害 |
[25:53] | You avoided damaging the painting | 你们把画从画框取下来时 |
[25:55] | when you removed it from the frame. | 丝毫没破坏画作 |
[25:57] | Yeah, well, I’m always careful when I do that, you know. | 是啊 我每次取下来都很小心 |
[26:01] | Put that down. | 放下 |
[26:08] | Easy with the merch there, pal. | 对待货物小心点 哥们 |
[26:10] | You break it, you bought it. You know what I mean? | 弄坏了 你就得买 懂吗 |
[26:14] | What is that thing, anyway? | 那是什么东西 |
[26:16] | Just another verification technique. | 也是一种验证技术 |
[26:21] | The forgers will copy the final version of a painting, | 伪造者会复制画作的成品样貌 |
[26:24] | but they seldom bother with duplicating the early sketches | 但他们鲜少会费心描摹初期素描印迹 |
[26:28] | or paintings hidden underneath. | 或藏在底下的画 |
[26:33] | But you, gentlemen, | 但你们二位 |
[26:35] | appear to be in possession of an authentic Franz Marc. | 看来是拥有弗兰茨·马尔克的真品了 |
[26:38] | My employer will be very happy. | 我老板会很开心 |
[26:40] | Well, making him happy is the goal. | 让他开心是我们的目标 |
[26:42] | We’re hoping this is the beginning | 希望这次之后 |
[26:43] | of a long and fruitful relationship. | 我们能建立长期而富有成效的关系 |
[26:45] | I, have been authorized to offer you $7 million. | 我被授权 向你们出价七百万美金 |
[26:52] | $7 million? | 七百万 |
[26:54] | It just went for 25 at auction. | 拍卖会上可是卖到了两千五百万 |
[26:57] | But… | 但是… |
[26:58] | we’re willing to hand this over for free. | 我们愿把这幅画白送给你们 |
[27:02] | If we can get a face-to-face meeting with Lemaire? | 条件是 我们要和勒迈尔见上一面 |
[27:06] | Well. The art world is very small, gentlemen. | 艺术圈很小 先生们 |
[27:10] | And none of my friends or associates | 我的所有朋友和合伙人中 |
[27:13] | have ever heard anything about you | 没人此前曾听说过你们 |
[27:16] | until you… acquired this painting. | 直到你们窃取了这幅画 |
[27:20] | Well, until now, | 目前为止 |
[27:21] | our operation has serviced a very small, select group of clients. | 我们公司只为一小部分精挑细选的客户提供过服务 |
[27:27] | Yeah. Yeah, we just want to add Lemaire to the guest list. | 对 我们只是想将勒迈尔发展成客户 |
[27:30] | Know what I’m saying? | 懂我意思吧 |
[27:33] | Well, I will pass your proposal along to Mr. Lemaire, | 我会把你们的提议告知勒迈尔先生 |
[27:37] | let him decide. | 见不见由他决定 |
[27:38] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们再联系吧 |
[27:41] | Well, that could’ve gone better. | 进展不太顺利啊 |
[27:43] | What are you talking about? We nailed it. | 你说什么呢 我们完成得很好啊 |
[27:44] | Totally nailed it. | 圆满完成任务 |
[27:46] | The Pawn’s setting up a meeting with Lemaire as we speak. | 此刻 “典当仔”正安排我们和勒迈尔见面呢 |
[27:49] | From what I heard, | 就我听到的部分而言 |
[27:50] | all we know for certain is that the Pawn can’t be trusted. | 唯一能确定的是 “典当仔”不可信 |
[27:57] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[27:59] | Why are you making the “There’s something wrong” face? | 为什么你一脸不对劲 |
[28:02] | – Stop the van. – What? | -停车 -什么 |
[28:07] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[28:08] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[28:13] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[28:14] | Where’d all their stuff go? | 他们那堆设备怎么没了 |
[28:17] | The painting we stole had a nail hole in the corner | 我们偷的那幅画 角上有一个钉眼 |
[28:19] | where it was attached to the frame. | 是镶画框时留下的 |
[28:21] | This one does not. | 这幅画上没有 |
[28:22] | So this is a fake? | 这是赝品吗 |
[28:24] | Yeah. We just lost the Franz Marc, the Pawn, | 对 我们弄丢了弗兰茨·马尔克的真迹和”典当仔” |
[28:28] | and our only lead on Lemaire. | 寻找勒迈尔的唯一线索也断了 |
[28:38] | You lost the Franz Marc. That’s what you’re telling me? | 你们好意思告诉我 弄丢了弗兰茨·马尔克的真迹 |
[28:42] | I mean, it was really elegant in its simplicity. | 他们的手法简洁而不失优雅 |
[28:44] | The real Franz Marc, it goes into a machine, | 把弗兰茨·马尔克的真迹放进一台机器 |
[28:47] | and then they show us an X-ray image, | 屏幕上显示出一副X光图像 |
[28:48] | congratulate us on the authenticity, | 恭喜我们画是真的 |
[28:50] | then pull out a fake. | 然后还给我们一个赝品 |
[28:50] | It’s just sleight of hand, but at its finest. | 手法之敏捷 达到了至臻之境 |
[28:54] | I’m glad you’re all so impressed by their con. | 真高兴 他们的骗局让你如此惊叹 |
[28:56] | You know what would impress me? | 知道什么能令我惊叹吗 |
[28:58] | Someone– anyone– telling me | 有没有人能告诉我 |
[29:00] | how you plan on getting the Tower of Blue Horses back | 你们打算怎么把《蓝马之塔》抢回来 |
[29:02] | and bring down Lemaire. | 拿下勒迈尔 |
[29:03] | Well, get this. | 是这样 |
[29:05] | I pulled call detail records from the cell tower closest | 我从离我们最近的信号塔 |
[29:07] | to our current location. | 调取了详细的通话记录 |
[29:09] | I found a single call placed to a second burner phone. | 我发现了一个两台一次性手机之间的通话 |
[29:11] | Time-stamped right after Mac and Jack walked out with the fake. | 通话时间就是在小麦和杰克拿着赝品出来之后 |
[29:14] | That must be the Pawn calling Lemaire to report the switch was a success. | 肯定是”典当仔”打给勒迈尔 汇报偷梁换柱成功了 |
[29:17] | I’d bet good money on it. | 肯定是这样 |
[29:18] | Riley, do you think you can pinpoint the location of that second burner? | 莱丽 你能不能定位第二台手机的地点 |
[29:22] | Already done. | 已经找到了 |
[29:22] | Tracked it to a mall in Hungary. | 追踪到了匈牙利的一家商场 |
[29:25] | A mall that was closed for renovations in 2008, | 那家商场2008年因整修关毕了 |
[29:27] | and never reopened. | 之后再没开业过 |
[29:28] | Sounds like the perfect place to store millions of dollars in stolen art. | 听起来像是藏匿价值百万艺术品的绝佳位置 |
[29:32] | Baker, Michelle. | 米歇尔·贝克 |
[29:33] | Here. | 到 |
[29:34] | Bozer, Wilt. | 维尔特·博兹 |
[29:40] | Where’s your new BFF? | 你的”好闺蜜”呢 |
[29:43] | I don’t know, ma’am. | 不知道 长官 |
[30:30] | I thought this place was abandoned. | 这地方不是废弃了吗 |
[30:32] | It’s supposed to be. | 照说是这样 |
[30:34] | Wait a second. | 等下 |
[30:35] | Lemaire isn’t just storing his stolen art here. | 勒迈尔不只是把偷来的艺术品放这儿 |
[30:37] | He’s selling it. This is an auction. | 他还在这儿卖 这是一场拍卖会 |
[30:39] | Good thing about malls: multiple entrances. | 商场的好处在于 出口众多 |
[30:42] | I suggest we find one with less guys with guns? | 我们找个持枪守卫较少的入口吧 |
[30:46] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[30:47] | But four people sneaking around in the parking lot’s a little conspicuous. | 但四个人在停车场偷偷摸摸 容易让人起疑 |
[30:50] | I think we should split up. | 我们应该分头行动 |
[30:52] | Riley and I will go left. | 莱丽和我去左边 |
[30:54] | And Cage and I will go the other way. | 那我和凯姬去另一边 |
[30:56] | Keep your comms hot, and be careful. | 保持联络 小心点 |
[31:07] | What are you doing? Why are you being weird? | 你搞什么 怎么这么不对劲 |
[31:09] | I’m not being weird, you’re being weird. | 不是我不对劲 是你 |
[31:11] | Super weird. | 特别不对劲 |
[31:12] | Now, did I do something to piss you off? | 我做了什么事 惹你生气了吗 |
[31:14] | Because if I did something to upset you, | 如果我真让你不高兴了 |
[31:16] | just tell me and I’ll stop doing it– | 你直接告诉我 我会改 |
[31:18] | at least I’ll-I’ll try. | 至少我会试着改正 |
[31:19] | There’s nothing’s going on. All right? | 没什么事 |
[31:21] | You didn’t do anything to piss me off, I promise. | 你没惹我生气 我保证 |
[31:23] | Perhaps we should focus on the mission, | 或许我们该专心执行任务 |
[31:25] | hash this out later? | 这事以后再谈 |
[31:26] | Open comms mean Mac and I can hear every word. | 这是开放频道 所以我和小麦能听到每一个字 |
[31:30] | Yeah, but Jack’s gonna tell me about this at the house later on, | 嗯 但杰克回去之后会再和我说一遍 |
[31:33] | so this saves me time. | 这样给我节省时间了 |
[31:34] | Riley, when have you ever been shy | 莱丽 你从什么时候起 |
[31:36] | about telling me when you’re upset with me? | 不好意思告诉我 你生我气了 |
[31:38] | I’m allowed to have personal situations that don’t involve you. | 我生活里 不是每件事都和你有关 |
[31:41] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[31:42] | Something-something’s going on, isn’t it? | 出事了 是不是 |
[31:46] | Look, I just need to do this on my own, all right? | 我想自己处理 |
[31:49] | Can you, can you let me do that? | 你能让我自己处理吗 |
[31:50] | Can you trust me to do that? | 能相信我一次吗 |
[31:52] | Riley, you’re one of the most capable people I know, | 莱丽 我是我心目中最有能力的人 |
[31:55] | and I trust that you can handle anything that comes your way, | 我相信你能处理发生的任何事 |
[31:57] | – but by now I hope you realize that I am here for you… – I know. | -但我希望你能明白 我在你身边… -我知道 |
[32:02] | – in whatever capacity you need me. – I know. | -无论你需要什么 都有我呢 -我知道 |
[32:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:16] | Do you mind? We’re kind of having a moment here. | 你能回避一下吗 我俩正温情着呢 |
[32:19] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[32:23] | Fellas. | 兄弟们好啊 |
[32:24] | It’s cool, it’s cool. | 淡定 别激动 |
[32:25] | We-we, we worked it out. | 有话好好说 |
[32:30] | Again. | 再打 |
[32:34] | Again. | 再打 |
[32:37] | Enough. | 好了 |
[32:40] | Anything else to say? | 想交代点别的吗 |
[32:44] | So… somehow, you managed to follow me here. | 你们竟然跟踪我过来了 |
[32:50] | A fatally stupid mistake on your part, | 你们真是犯了个致命的大错 |
[32:53] | but still… very impressive. | 但挺令我刮目相看 |
[32:58] | He had a partner, | 他之前有个同伙 |
[33:00] | male, blond, late 20s. | 男性 金发 二十多岁 |
[33:04] | Find him. | 找到他 |
[33:06] | So, looks like you’re getting the deal you offered, after all. | 看来你最终还是得偿所愿了 |
[33:11] | We pay absolutely nothing for the Franz Marc | 我们无偿得到了弗兰茨·马尔克的画 |
[33:14] | and you get to meet my boss. | 你得以见到我老板 |
[33:31] | So, you must be the great and powerful Lemaire. | 你就是神通广大的勒迈尔吧 |
[33:36] | Really been wanting to meet you, man. | 期待与你会面很久了 |
[33:38] | Shake your hand, but I’m a little tied up here. | 该跟你握个手 但我被绑住了 |
[33:42] | Drop the charade, whoever you are. | 别装了 省省吧 |
[33:45] | I know art thieves. | 我了解艺术品大盗 |
[33:47] | I’ve cultivated them. | 我一手培养了他们 |
[33:48] | I’ve trained them. | 训练他们 |
[33:50] | And you are not one of them. | 而你不是其中之一 |
[33:53] | I don’t know, the little blue ponies your boys took off me | 这可不好说 你手下从我这里抢走的”蓝色小马驹” |
[33:55] | would say otherwise, smarty-pants. | 证明我是艺术品大盗 “机灵鬼” |
[33:57] | The time for lies is over. | 谎话还是省省吧 |
[34:01] | I would like to hear the truth. | 我要听真话 |
[34:04] | And we can begin with your real name | 先说说看你的真名 |
[34:06] | and what agency you are working for. | 你为哪个机构效力 |
[34:08] | My name’s Kevin Perkins. | 我叫凯文·珀金斯 |
[34:09] | I’m wide receiver for the Dallas Cowboys. | 是达拉斯牛仔队的接球手 |
[34:18] | Bozer, where the hell have you been? | 博兹 你到底去哪儿了 |
[34:20] | Glover’s pissed and you’re about to get kicked out. | 格洛弗生气了 你快被踢出去了 |
[34:21] | Glover can do whatever she wants to me | 等格洛弗看完我的发现 |
[34:23] | after I show her what I found. | 她想怎样处置我都行 |
[34:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[34:26] | I followed that guy. | 我跟踪了那个人 |
[34:27] | He used the same dead drop in the trash can on the corner, | 他又用了街角垃圾桶的秘密情报传递点 |
[34:29] | but this time he left something, a flash drive, | 但这次 他在那儿藏了一个闪存盘 |
[34:32] | and I grabbed it. Look. | 我拿走了 你看 |
[34:35] | That’s everyone here. | 是这里所有人的信息 |
[34:36] | The whole school. | 整个特训处的资料 |
[34:37] | This drive has intel on every trainee, every teacher. | 盘里存储了所有学员和老师的信息 |
[34:39] | This school isn’t supposed to exist, | 这个特训处本该不为人知 |
[34:40] | and whoever this guy is, he knows all about it. | 无论这人是谁 他掌握了全部信息 |
[34:42] | He’s IDing operatives before we’re fully trained. | 他标记了未完成训练的特工 |
[34:46] | Do you know what he could do with this? | 你知道 利用这些他能做什么吗 |
[34:48] | He could expose every spy that’s ever walked these halls. | 他能曝光这里出现过的每个间谍 |
[34:50] | We have to get this to Glover. | 我们得告诉格洛弗 |
[34:51] | That’s what I’m trying to do. | 我正打算告诉她 |
[34:53] | I’ll take my flash drive back. | 把闪存盘还给我 |
[34:58] | Now. | 立刻 |
[35:24] | – Look, he’s after me, not you. – But, Bozer… | -他的目标是我 不是你 -但博兹… |
[35:26] | You’ll be safer if we split up. Go get help. | 我们分开走 更安全 去找人来帮忙 |
[35:28] | – I’m not splitting up. – You need to go. | -我不要分开 -你得走了 |
[35:29] | – Bozer. – Listen to me, just listen. | -博兹 -听我说 好好听着 |
[35:31] | If we don’t split up, we’re both gonna die. | 如果不分开 我们都会死 |
[35:45] | That’s excruciating, isn’t it? | 痛彻心扉吧 |
[35:49] | I hope you know this can all stop | 我们可以结束这一切 |
[35:51] | if you just tell me who you are. | 只要你交代真实身份 |
[35:53] | Tell me, can you? | 告诉我吧 |
[35:54] | Okay, well, if you want me to sing, | 你要是想听我唱歌 |
[35:56] | you’re gonna have to do a little bit more than tickle me, Elmo. | 只挠我痒痒可不够 毛毛[芝麻街玩偶] |
[35:58] | Perhaps your friend here will be a little more chatty, huh? | 也许你这位朋友 会健谈一些 |
[36:04] | Very introverted. | 我很内向 |
[36:05] | She’s very beautiful. | 她真美 |
[36:06] | You better think very carefully about the next thing you do | 要对她做什么 你可得想好了 |
[36:09] | because if you hurt her, I swear to God, I will… | 因为如果你敢伤她 我发誓会… |
[36:11] | You’ll do what? | 你会怎样 |
[36:12] | You can do nothing. | 你什么也做不了 |
[36:13] | You will hang there and watch, most likely. | 你只能吊在那儿 眼巴巴看着 |
[36:16] | There is nothing else you can do | 你无能为力 |
[36:18] | but hang there like a little, whiny dog. | 只能像条小疯狗一样吊在那儿 |
[36:20] | Now tell me what I want to know… | 交代出我要的信息 |
[36:22] | Now is the time Jack would ask if you have any brilliant ideas. | 杰克这时候肯定想问你 有没有好主意 |
[36:27] | Got one. Not sure if it’s brilliant. | 有个主意 但不一定是好主意 |
[36:29] | Get ready– things are gonna happen fast. | 准备好 到时候麻烦说来就来 |
[36:46] | Baldy! | 秃子 |
[36:50] | That was very brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[36:52] | And very dumb. | 但也很蠢 |
[36:58] | Where’s your boyfriend? | 你男友呢 |
[37:04] | Heads up! | 吃我一棒 |
[37:09] | Come here. | 起来 |
[37:11] | Did you hit him because he called me your boyfriend? | 你是因为他说我是你男友 才打他的吗 |
[37:46] | – Good to see you, Mac. – Yeah, you, too. | -真高兴见到你 小麦 -嗯 我也是 |
[37:55] | You want to know who I am? | 想知道我是谁吗 |
[37:58] | I’m the guy who just broke your nose. | 我是打断你鼻子的人 |
[38:00] | What? | 什么 |
[38:09] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[38:10] | Anytime. | 不用客气 |
[38:13] | – Did he hurt you? – Yeah, no, I’m good. | -他伤到你了吗 -没有 我没事 |
[38:15] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:19] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[38:22] | – Is your leg okay? – It will be. | -你的腿没事吧 -会好的 |
[38:23] | I’ll help you. Come here, come here. | 我扶着你 来 小心点 |
[38:28] | Dallas Cowboys? | 达拉斯牛仔队 |
[38:30] | America’s Team, baby. | 美国橄榄球队啊 宝贝 |
[38:31] | America’s Team. | 美国之队 |
[38:36] | – Thanks, Jack. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 杰克 -不用客气 |
[38:37] | We have Lemaire in custody, | 勒迈尔已被拘禁 |
[38:39] | Franz Marc is back in our possession, | 我们夺回了弗兰茨·马尔克的画 |
[38:41] | and we cut off a terrorist revenue stream. | 还切断了恐怖组织的收入来源 |
[38:43] | All in all, I’d say the mission was a… | 总之 这次任务真是… |
[38:45] | – Don’t do that. – work of art. | -别玩双关 -完美[艺术品] |
[38:47] | 杰克逊·波洛克 美国抽象主义画家 喜欢把画布平铺于地面 用钻有小孔的盒棒或画笔把颜料滴溅成画 | |
[38:47] | Maybe in a Jackson Pollock kind of way? | 有杰克逊·波洛克的风格[血溅当场] |
[38:49] | Please don’t encourage him. | 别让他越说越来劲 |
[38:51] | Congrats, but your success is not the headline here. | 恭喜 但劲爆的可不是你们顺利完成任务 |
[38:55] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[38:56] | Our favorite lab tech just uncovered a massive spy ring. | 我们”最爱的”实验室技术员刚曝光了一个大型间谍网 |
[39:00] | Wait, Bozer? | 等等 博兹吗 |
[39:01] | Yeah. Karl Wiessler, | 对 卡尔·韦斯勒 |
[39:03] | disgraced BND operative, | 臭名昭著的德国联邦情报局特工 |
[39:05] | now works for a rogue private intelligence firm. | 现为一家叛乱私人情报公司效力 |
[39:08] | Wiessler was hired | 他们雇佣韦斯勒 |
[39:09] | to identify undercover government operatives while they’re still in training. | 标记受训中的政府卧底特工 |
[39:14] | Thanks to Bozer, | 多亏了博兹 |
[39:15] | the entire operation has been completely shut down. | 标记行动彻底覆灭了 |
[39:18] | That is awesome. Go, Bozer. | 干得漂亮 厉害了 博兹 |
[39:20] | Yeah, I know. Where is he? | 真厉害 他在哪儿 |
[39:21] | We should be popping champagne with him right now. | 我们现在该为他开香槟庆祝 |
[39:22] | Bozer is right where he should be– in class. | 博兹在他该在的地方 教室里 |
[39:25] | He’s still got two weeks left of training. | 他还有两周的训练要完成 |
[39:27] | He’s gonna be the most popular one in school now. | 他现在肯定是特训处的风云人物了 |
[39:29] | Big man on campus. | 训练营的红人 |
[39:31] | Of course he’ll have to walk | 当然了 他还是会路过 |
[39:31] | by that giant bronze statue they erected of me there– | 他们为我树立的巨大青铜雕像 |
[39:34] | I’m kind of a legend. | 我可是那儿的传奇人物 |
[39:35] | Didn’t they kick you out after the whole septic tank incident? | 化粪池一事后 他们不是把你踢走了吗 |
[39:38] | I’ll tell you the same thing I told my instructor: | 我把跟教官说的话再跟你说一遍 |
[39:39] | I thought it was a dummy grenade. | 我以为那是个哑弹 |
[39:41] | And I didn’t get kicked out, I… graduated early. | 而且我不是被踢了 我那叫提前毕业 |
[39:45] | Does that mean you even graduated? | 你毕业了吗 |
[39:47] | Can we change the subject, please? | 换个话题好不好 |
[39:49] | Have you told Jack yet? | 你告诉杰克了吗 |
[39:51] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[39:52] | But you will. | 但你会说的 |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:57] | I just need some time. | 我只是需要点时间 |
[40:00] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[40:17] | – I’m glad you decided to meet me again. – Me first. | -我很高兴你愿意再见我 -我先说 |
[40:23] | The thing is… | 事实是… |
[40:25] | you haven’t been my father for a very long time. | 作为父亲 你消失了很久 |
[40:29] | And there’s someone in my life now who fills that role… | 现在有人填补了你的空缺 |
[40:32] | better than you ever did. | 他比你曾经做得好 |
[40:37] | Better than you ever could. | 他的好 你永远比不了 |
[40:42] | I hope you know how happy I am that you found that person. | 我只想告诉你 我很高兴有人充当了你父亲的角色 |
[40:47] | Just… so sad that it wasn’t me. | 但也很难过 那人不是我 |
[40:51] | You’re saying all the right things. | 你说得都对 |
[40:55] | But I need you to understand, | 但你得明白 |
[40:56] | you can’t get back what you threw away years ago. | 你多年前抛弃的东西 不是说要回就要回的 |
[41:01] | And you can’t take the place of anyone in my life. | 你无法取代我生命中的任何人 |
[41:03] | I’m not here to hurt you, Riley, | 我没想伤害你 莱丽 |
[41:05] | or to change your relationships with anybody else. | 也没想改变你和任何人的关系 |
[41:08] | I just… | 我只是… |
[41:10] | want to be a part of your world. | 想参与你的生活 |
[41:12] | A small part. Any part. | 参与其中就好 怎样都行 |
[41:16] | Whatever you’re comfortable with. | 只要你舒心 怎样都好 |
[41:30] | Knock, knock. | 敲敲门 |
[41:38] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[41:39] | You’re not the only one who can tell a bad joke. | 会讲冷笑话的人 不止你一个 |
[41:43] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[41:46] | Dwayne. | 德维恩 |
[41:49] | Dwayne… who? | 什么德维恩 |
[41:51] | Dwayne the bathtub already. I’m “dwowning.” | 德维恩掉进浴池 快要淹死了 |
[41:57] | It’s really bad. You know, that is… that’s pretty good. | -太冷了 -挺好的 |
[42:00] | I’m gonna steal that one. | 我要学你 |
[42:01] | No, please don’t. Please don’t. | 别 不要啊 千万别 |
[42:03] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[42:05] | Got it. Knock, knock. | 有了 敲敲门 |
[42:07] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 |
[42:10] | Lettuce. | 莴苣 |
[42:12] | Lettuce who? | 什么莴苣 |
[42:16] | Want to hurry this up? | 能不能快点 |
[42:19] | You know how I hate returning to the scene of the crime. | 你知道我多讨厌返回犯罪现场吗 |
[42:22] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[42:23] | I’m almost done. | 我就快好了 |
[42:32] | – What did you do? – I leaned up against the wall. | -你做了什么 -我就倚在墙上了 |
[42:34] | It’s not a wall– | 这不是面墙 |
[42:35] | it’s a 14th century Giotto di Bondone fresco. | 是十四世纪乔托·迪·邦多纳[意大利画家]的壁画 |
[42:38] | Well, gesundheit. And it looks like a wall. | 不懂你在说什么 看起来就像面墙啊 |
[42:40] | I can’t have this argument again. | 我不想再和你争辩一次了 |
[42:42] | Well, when’s a wall not a wall? | 从什么时候起 墙不是墙了 |
[42:44] | Okay, which way is the pool? | 行了 泳池在哪边 |
[42:47] | Man, sometimes this job sucks. | 天 有时这份职业真让人受不了 |