时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Man. | 天呐 |
[00:05] | – Merry Christmas. – Thanks, Jack. | -圣诞快乐 -谢谢 杰克 |
[00:07] | – Welcome. – Where’s Mac and Cage? | -不客气 -小麦和凯姬呢 |
[00:09] | I don’t know where Mac is, | 我不知道小麦在哪儿 |
[00:10] | but I think Cage went to her place to get everybody’s gifts. | 但凯姬应该是回家拿送大家的礼物了 |
[00:15] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[00:23] | I’ll leave you to die now. | 我留你一个人慢慢死去吧 |
[00:27] | Cage? | 凯姬 |
[00:30] | Cage? | 凯姬 |
[01:22] | Which one of you is MacGyver? | 你们谁是麦凯弗 |
[01:23] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是我 |
[01:26] | She said she’s sorry she spoiled your Christmas party. | 她说她很抱歉破坏了你的圣诞派对 |
[02:05] | I told you Cage would pull through, man. | 我就说 凯姬会挺过去的 |
[02:07] | She’s a fighter. | 她生命力顽强 |
[02:08] | Yeah, she sure is. | 确实是啊 |
[02:10] | It’s a good thing, too, | 这也是件好事 |
[02:11] | ’cause she’s got a long, tough rehab ahead of her. | 因为她有好长一段的康复时间了 |
[02:15] | I want Murdoc in cuffs by the time she’s out, too. | 我还想等她康复时 我们已经抓到魔多克了 |
[02:18] | Don’t worry. | 不用担心 |
[02:18] | We’re gonna make him pay, that’s for sure. | 我们肯定会让他付出代价 |
[02:21] | But before we dive into that obsessive search, | 但是在进行这条主线之前 |
[02:23] | I think we should take a minute to talk about our other… | 我们应该先谈一下… |
[02:26] | obsessive search, don’t you? | 另一条主线 是吧 |
[02:29] | My dad’s Christmas gift? | 我爸的生日礼物 |
[02:30] | Why did you bring this to the hospital? | 你为什么带到医院了 |
[02:31] | Hey, man, I know how you are when you get upset. | 我知道你一不高兴 就会怎么样 |
[02:33] | Your brain needs something to chew on, | 得给你的大脑一些问题琢磨 |
[02:35] | and I couldn’t find a Rubik’s Cube. | 我又找不到魔方 |
[02:36] | Besides, as far as Christmas gifts go, | 另外 这是圣诞礼物 |
[02:39] | that one takes the blue ribbon for being super weird, man. | 光看包装 就奇怪的要命 |
[02:41] | My curiosity is killing me. | 我快好奇死了 |
[02:43] | Yeah, well, that makes two of us. | 我也很好奇 |
[02:45] | I mean, who sticks an old World War II | 谁会把二战时期的德国卷宗 |
[02:47] | German dossier under the cedar, man? | 放在圣诞树下啊 |
[02:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:50] | Everything’s a puzzle when it comes to my father. | 只要牵扯到我爸 一切就是个谜团 |
[02:53] | Always has been. | 一向如此 |
[02:54] | Don’t worry. We’re gonna figure this out. | 别担心 我们会查清楚 |
[02:56] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[03:05] | Man, I’m getting hungry. | 天 我好饿啊 |
[03:06] | Let’s order a pizza or something. | 我们订个披萨或外卖吧 |
[03:10] | What is that smell? | 什么味道 |
[03:12] | – Did you leave something on? – It’s a chemical. | -你没关哪里吗 -是化学品的味道 |
[03:16] | Well, let’s at least open a window, | 至少得开个窗啊 |
[03:18] | get some air in here or something. Man. | 换换气什么 |
[03:20] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[03:20] | Yeah, man, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[03:21] | Just dropped Riley off, so I thought we could…. | 刚把莱丽送回家 我想我们可以… |
[03:23] | No. Jack, do not touch that window! | 别 杰克 别碰那扇窗 |
[03:24] | Bozer, get away from the door now! | 博兹 离门远点 |
[03:27] | Dude, are you okay? | 老弟 你没事吧 |
[03:28] | Mac, what the hell? Why can’t I come in? | 小麦 搞什么 怎么不让我进来 |
[03:31] | Because I’m pretty sure | 因为我很肯定 |
[03:31] | every door and window in this house has been wired to explode. | 这里的门窗都被连上了爆炸装置 |
[03:35] | Explode? | 爆炸装置 |
[03:35] | Come on. I think you’re freaking out a little bit. | 不是吧 我觉得你有点小题大做了 |
[03:37] | Did you say… “explode”? | 你刚才是说 “爆炸装置”吗 |
[03:41] | See that patched section of drywall? | 瞧见墙上修补的那一块了吗 |
[03:43] | Not really. | 哪有啊 |
[03:43] | It’s easy to miss. | 很不容易看到 |
[03:44] | It’s been patched and painted to blend in. | 因为那里被修补成原来的墙色了 |
[03:46] | There’s another one right there. | 这边也有一个 |
[03:48] | Hey, yeah, I see it. | 好了 我看到了 |
[03:49] | If that is what it is, | 如果真是那样 |
[03:51] | it looks like there’s been patchwork done all over the place. | 看来这里的墙到处都被修补过啊 |
[03:54] | You really think someone snuck into your home | 你真觉得有人潜进了你家 |
[03:56] | and rigged this entire place to explode? | 在这里到处安置了爆炸装置吗 |
[04:02] | No, not someone. | 不是随便什么人 |
[04:07] | – The Ghost. -The Ghost? | -是”幽灵” -“幽灵” |
[04:09] | That same lunatic bomb maker from the sandbox? | 就是沙箱那时候的那个疯子炸弹客吗 |
[04:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[04:12] | The one who tried to turn me into pizza slices in NYC? | 想在纽约把我在炸成碎片的那个人吗 |
[04:15] | – That one. – I’m not a fan. | -就是这个人 -他好讨厌 |
[04:17] | Yeah, well, he’s back, | 嗯 他又现身了 |
[04:18] | and he just turned my entire house into one of his bombs. | 还把我的家设计改造成了一个炸弹 |
[05:06] | Tap out, man. You’re done. | 认输吧 你输了 |
[05:08] | No way, Houdini. | 休想 “胡迪尼”[魔术大师] |
[05:09] | I’m breaking this arm. | 我要打断这条手臂 |
[05:11] | Attention! | 立正 |
[05:12] | On your feet. | 都站起来 |
[05:13] | Both you idiots. Get up! | 你们两个白痴 站起来 |
[05:16] | What the hell is going on in here? | 你们这里是怎么回事 |
[05:18] | Sir, I caught this boot messing with my gear, sir. | 长官 我抓到这小子对我的装备动手脚 |
[05:20] | Sir, I wasn’t messing with anything. | 长官 我没有动手脚 |
[05:22] | Someone knocked his bolt carrier off of his bunk. | 有人从他床铺上碰掉了他的枪栓连动座 |
[05:24] | I picked it up, noticed it was lacking forward assist, | 我捡起来了 发现少了枪机助进器 |
[05:26] | wanted to fabricate a spring to… | 想往里放一个弹簧… |
[05:27] | You trained on that rifle, son? | 你用那把枪训练过吗 |
[05:29] | No, sir. No, I’m not. | 我没有 长官 |
[05:30] | Excuse me, sir. | 抱歉打断一下 长官 |
[05:32] | But I am trained on that rifle | 我用那把枪训练过 |
[05:33] | and I can assure you that | 我可以向你保证 |
[05:34] | I forward assist my own bolt carrier just fine, sir. | 我推进了枪栓连动座 没有问题 长官 |
[05:36] | Even if I didn’t, | 就算我没有 |
[05:37] | even if there was a problem, which there’s not, | 就算有问题 而事实没有 |
[05:39] | I don’t see how he’s gonna do anything about it. | 我也不觉得这小子能帮上忙 |
[05:40] | He’s no sniper, sir. | 他不是狙击手 长官 |
[05:42] | Don’t need to be a sniper to understand basic engineering. | 不用当狙击手 也可以懂基础工程理论 |
[05:44] | – Basic what? – Shut up. | -基本啥 -闭嘴 |
[05:45] | Both of you. If it were up to me, I’d ship you both out. | 两个都闭嘴 如果我说得算 就把你们俩都转走 |
[05:49] | Make you somebody else’s problem. | 让别人头疼去 |
[05:51] | But orders are orders. | 但军命如此 |
[05:53] | Sergeant Jack Dalton, | 杰克·道尔顿中士 |
[05:54] | meet Specialist Angus MacGyver. | 认识一下安格斯·麦凯弗专家 |
[05:56] | Your new EOD tech. | 他是新来的排爆兵 |
[05:58] | – What? – Dalton’s your new overwatch. | -不是吧 -道尔顿是你的新掩护人 |
[05:59] | You can’t be serious. | 开什么国际玩笑 |
[06:00] | Find a way to work together… | 想办法和睦共事 |
[06:04] | or I’ll find a way to get rid of you. | 不然我就想办法弄走你 |
[06:07] | – Yes, sir. – Yes, sir. | -遵命 长官 -遵命 长官 |
[06:16] | “Angus MacGyver”? | 安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[06:17] | What kind of name is that? | 这是什么鬼名字 |
[06:19] | Sounds like a new burger at Carl’s Jr., don’t it, boys? | 听起来像是卡乐星新出的汉堡名 是吧 各位 |
[06:22] | Pretty embarrassing. | 你肯定很没面子吧 |
[06:23] | A guy named after a hamburger | 一个起了个汉堡名的人 |
[06:24] | just pinned your ass in front of your buddies, though, isn’t it? | 在你兄弟面前 狠狠修理了你一番 |
[06:26] | No, man, you didn’t pin anybody. | 你才没修理谁呢 |
[06:28] | I was about to break your skinny little arm, MacGyver. | 我当时正要废了你的小胳膊呢 麦凯弗 |
[06:30] | Yeah, I’ve heard people talk about you. | 我听过别人对你的评价 |
[06:32] | You’re supposed to be some bomb wonder kid, huh? | 你就是那个什么”拆弹神孩” 是吧 |
[06:35] | I think you mean “Wunderkind,” But no, I wouldn’t say that. | 你想说的是”神童”吧 但那不是真的 |
[06:39] | Considering your last training officer just died on your watch, | 鉴于你上一个教官在你眼前死了 |
[06:42] | I don’t think I’d say that, either. | 我也觉得你不是 |
[06:46] | You know, I’ve heard about you, too, Dalton. | 我也听过你的大名 道尔顿 |
[06:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah, yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[06:49] | Mostly that you’re an opinionated, loudmouth knuckle-dragger | 大部分都是 你是个固执己见 头脑简单的大嘴巴 |
[06:51] | who’s only stuck with me ’cause I’m the most junior EOD tech | 摊上我只因为我是级别最低的排爆兵 |
[06:54] | and nobody’s gonna work with you. | 而且没人愿意和你共事 |
[06:55] | Yeah, well, thanks to this opinionated, | 多亏了我这个固执己见 |
[06:58] | loudmouth knuckle-dragger, | 头脑简单的大嘴巴 |
[06:59] | every bomb nerd I’ve ever protected | 我保护下的炸弹专家 |
[07:01] | has made it home to his loved ones, | 都活着回家了 |
[07:02] | so I must be doing something right, Angus. | 所以我肯定还是有点本事的 安格斯 |
[07:05] | Let me tell you something. | 我来告诉你一件事 |
[07:07] | I got 64 days left until I ship back home. | 我还有64天就能被调遣回家了 |
[07:09] | 64. And nothing, I mean nothing, | 64天 什么都不能 |
[07:12] | especially not some scrawny, blonde-haired know-it-all | 特别是一个干瘦 自作聪明的金发小子 |
[07:16] | is gonna keep me from seeing Texas again. | 可以阻止我回得州老家 |
[07:19] | You hear me, slick? | 听明白了吗 小滑头 |
[07:21] | Believe me, slick, | 绝对懂了 老滑头 |
[07:23] | I can’t wait to put you on that plane myself. | 我等不及亲自送你上回家的飞机了 |
[07:26] | Good. I think we’re on the same page. | 这就好 我们达成一致了 |
[07:27] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[07:28] | And since we’re gonna be working together, | 既然我们要一起共事 |
[07:29] | I think it’s only fair I lay some ground rules. | 我们就来约法三章吧 |
[07:31] | Rule number one: we don’t ever, | 第一点 永远都别 |
[07:34] | ever touch Jack Dalton’s stuff again. | 绝对不能再碰杰克·道尔顿的东西 |
[07:37] | You understand me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[07:38] | Rule number two: we don’t ever, | 第二点 永远都别 |
[07:41] | ever refer to ourselves in the third person. | 绝对不要以第三人称来称呼自己 |
[07:43] | Who does that? | 谁会这么做啊 |
[07:44] | Whatever, man. | 懒得理你 |
[07:45] | Look, like you said, 64 more days. | 像你说的 64天 |
[07:47] | Let’s just get through that, | 熬过这一段时间 |
[07:48] | then we don’t ever have to see each other again. | 从此天涯陌路 各自安好 |
[07:50] | Fine. | 行 |
[07:50] | – Fine with me. – Good. | -我没问题 -很好 |
[07:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:00] | I want this entire neighborhood blocked off and evacuated. | 把整个街道封锁 疏散人群 |
[08:03] | LAPD, you’re in charge of road closures. | 洛杉矶警察 你们负责封道 |
[08:05] | FBI, you’re spearheading the evac. | 联调局 你们带头去疏散这里 |
[08:07] | I want a perimeter set up around the house. | 在房子周围设立封锁警戒线 |
[08:09] | Minimum safe distance, 100 feet. | 最小安全距离 三十多米 |
[08:11] | People, I nearly lost one agent yesterday, | 各位 我昨天差点损失了一位特工 |
[08:13] | I am not losing two today. | 今天不能再失去这两个 |
[08:15] | Now move. | 行动吧 |
[08:18] | I’m gonna check traffic cams | 我来查看一下交通摄像头 |
[08:19] | and see if any of them caught The Ghost. | 看有没有抓取到”幽灵”的影像 |
[08:21] | Okay, good. Do it quickly. | 好 快点查 |
[08:23] | Someone get me a radio. | 拿个无线电给我 |
[08:24] | Wait! Back! | 等下 退回去 |
[08:25] | Everyone needs to get back! | 所有人都得后退 |
[08:27] | Bozer, what’re you talking about? | 博兹 你说什么呢 |
[08:28] | Mac set the perimeter at 100 feet. | 小麦把警戒线设置在三十多米外 |
[08:30] | For people, yes. | 对人来说是这样 |
[08:31] | 100 feet, but until Mac knows more about the bomb itself, | 三十多米 但在小麦掌握炸弹更多信息之前 |
[08:34] | no cell phones, radios or wireless devices of any kind | 六十米之内 不能用手机 无线电 |
[08:36] | can be used within 200 feet. | 或使用任何带无线的设备 |
[08:38] | Right now, anything could be a trigger. | 眼下 什么都可能引爆炸弹 |
[08:40] | Okay, new orders, people. | 好 新命令 |
[08:41] | All radios, cell phones | 所有无线电 手机 |
[08:43] | and computers back up an additional hundred feet. | 以及电脑都要再撤退三十多米 |
[08:45] | 200 foot minimum for tech. | 六十多米内 不准使用电子设备 |
[08:48] | I guess this explains why you called us from the landline | 所以你才用小麦邻居家的座机 |
[08:50] | at Mac’s neighbor’s house. | 联系我们吧 |
[08:51] | Mac would’ve called you himself, | 小麦本想自己联系你们 |
[08:52] | but apparently this Ghost guy cut our phone line, | 但很显然 这个”幽灵”家伙切断了我们的电话线 |
[08:54] | our cable and our Ethernet– | 有线电视 还有以太网 |
[08:55] | anything Mac could use to communicate. | 一切能让小麦与外界交流的东西 |
[08:58] | First, Murdoc, | 首先是魔多克 |
[08:59] | now Casper the Unfriendly Ghost. | 现在又是”邪恶小精灵” |
[09:01] | You know, I’m starting to feel like | 我开始觉得 |
[09:02] | we’re making too many psychotic enemies. | 我们树立太多变态敌人了 |
[09:05] | And why don’t you invest in a home security system for this place? | 还有 你怎么不给家里装一套安保系统啊 |
[09:08] | Better yet, move out of the joint. | 最好就是搬离这里 |
[09:11] | It was my grandpa’s house and the mortgage is paid off. | 这是我祖父的房子 房屋贷款都付清了 |
[09:13] | So what? | 那又怎么样 |
[09:13] | It’s been haunted ever since you moved in. | 你搬进来开始 就厄运不断 |
[09:15] | You know, it’s no coincidence that everyone in The Amityville Horror died. | 住在”阴宅”[电影]里的人都死了 不是巧合 |
[09:19] | You know, that place was haunted for sure. | 这个地方肯定被诅咒了 |
[09:21] | My house is not haunted. | 我家才没被诅咒 |
[09:23] | And statistically speaking, coincidences are inevitable. | 从数据上来说 巧合在所难免 |
[09:27] | How about, you know what, | 不如这样吧 |
[09:27] | let’s just focus on one thing at a time. | 我们先就解决一件事吧 |
[09:29] | Like, surviving today. | 比如今天活下来 |
[09:31] | That’d be cool, wouldn’t it? | 那样很棒吧 |
[09:32] | Super cool. | 超级棒 |
[09:33] | Riley, who the hell is The Ghost? | 莱丽 “幽灵”是谁 |
[09:35] | Mac’s never mentioned him. | 小麦从没提起过他 |
[09:37] | Some psychotic bomb maker Mac tangled with a while back. | 之前和小麦交过手的一个疯子炸弹客 |
[09:39] | Killed Mac’s EOD mentor in Afghanistan, | 在阿富汗时 炸死了小麦的防爆组教官 |
[09:41] | tried to blow up Jack last year and the UN. | 去年想炸死杰克 炸掉联合国总部 |
[09:44] | And this guy wired my house to explode? | 这个家伙在我家装了爆炸装置吗 |
[09:50] | – Got him. – That’s The Ghost? | -找到了 -这就是”幽灵”吗 |
[09:52] | Did you get any shots of his vehicle? | 你抓取到他车的图像了吗 |
[09:53] | No, he entered and exited the neighborhood on foot. | 没有 他是徒步出入这里 |
[09:56] | Okay, send screengrabs of that man to the FBI and LAPD. | 好 把截图发给联调局和洛杉矶警察 |
[09:59] | Update the BOLO. | 发通缉令 |
[10:04] | And… more red wires. | 更多红线 |
[10:07] | All right, that’s official. | 这下没跑了 |
[10:08] | That’s every door and every window. | 每一扇门 每一扇窗 |
[10:10] | Even that secret escape hatch I installed is rigged. | 就连我建的那个秘密逃生出口也被连上炸弹了 |
[10:13] | You have a secret escape hatch in this house | 你家里有一个秘密逃生出口 |
[10:15] | and you never told me about it? | 而你从来没告诉过我吗 |
[10:17] | Yeah, well, I did. | 我刚说了 |
[10:18] | It’s not much of a secret anymore. | 已经不再是什么秘密了 |
[10:20] | So, let me get this straight. | 让我捋顺了 |
[10:21] | We’re stuck in here | 我们被困在这里 |
[10:22] | and unless we want to shout at Bozer through that door all day | 除了我们和博兹沟通基本靠吼 |
[10:25] | and watch him run up and down that hill, | 看他跑上跑下去传递消息以外 |
[10:27] | which is very satisfying, | 其实还挺爽 |
[10:28] | there’s no way to communicate with the outside world at all? | 就完全没有其它办法和外界沟通了吗 |
[10:31] | – Not yet. – Can you fix that? | -目前没有 -你能想个招吗 |
[10:34] | Actually, I’ve been thinking about that and I got an idea. | 其实我一直在想 我想到一个办法了 |
[10:39] | – Hang on a second. – What? | -等一下 -怎么了 |
[10:40] | How do you know that that’s not connected to the bomb? | 你怎么知道这没连上炸弹啊 |
[10:43] | That’s what I’m checking. | 所以我检查一下 |
[10:51] | All clear. | 安全 |
[10:57] | Matty, Riley, | 马蒂 莱丽 |
[10:58] | is something going on with Mac’s porch light? | 小麦的门厅灯是不是闪了 |
[11:05] | It’s Morse code. | 是摩斯电码 |
[11:06] | He’s talking to us. | 他在跟我们交流 |
[11:08] | – Hey, man, you got a pen and paper? – Yeah. | -有纸和笔吗 -有 |
[11:11] | Here you go. | 给 |
[11:17] | This is taking too long. | 这样太耗时了 |
[11:18] | We’re never gonna be able to help Mac | 一次讲一个字母 |
[11:20] | disarm the bomb talking one letter at a time. | 我们没法帮小麦拆除炸弹 |
[11:22] | Actually, Matty, Mac must be thinking the same thing, | 马蒂 小麦其实也这么想 |
[11:25] | because his message is… | 因为他的信息是… |
[11:28] | “Tell Riley photophone.” | “告诉莱丽光线电话机” |
[11:30] | Does “Photophone” mean anything to you? | 你知道”光线电话机”是什么意思吗 |
[11:32] | No, but I think the Internet’s about to teach me something. | 不知道 但百度一下 你就知道 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:36] | A photophone is an early telecommunications device | “光线电话机”是早期的一种电信设备 |
[11:39] | invented by Alexander Graham Bell. | 由亚历山大·格拉汉姆·贝尔发明 |
[11:41] | It uses light rather than electronic signals to transmit sound, | 利用光而不是电信号来传播声音 |
[11:44] | just like fiber optics. | 就像光纤 |
[11:45] | Like Mac’s porch light. | 就像小麦的门厅灯 |
[11:46] | Looks like Mac wants us to build one of these photophones. | 看来小麦想让我们建立一个光线电话机 |
[11:49] | – Does it say what we need? – Yeah. | -上面写了需要什么材料吗 -写了 |
[11:51] | A photoresistor, a photodiode, | 光敏电阻 光电二极管 |
[11:53] | or a phototransistor. | 或一个光电晶体管 |
[11:55] | – And those are all different things? – I guess so. | -那都是不同的东西吗 -应该是吧 |
[11:57] | This says what we’re really after is a light sensor. | 上面说 我们真正要的是光传感器 |
[12:00] | All three of those objects contain one. | 而这三个东西都含有一个 |
[12:02] | The Hendersons just installed solar garden lights | 亨德森一家刚安装了太阳能花园灯 |
[12:03] | that automatically come on when the sun goes down. | 天黑之后会自动亮起 |
[12:06] | Would one of those work? | 那种灯可以吗 |
[12:07] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[12:08] | Go. Quickly. | 赶紧去吧 |
[12:17] | Riley got the message. | 莱丽收到信息了 |
[12:19] | Cool. So you think she’s gonna be able to make your strobe light phone thingy? | 棒 你觉得她能造出那个迪斯科光球电话吗 |
[12:23] | It’s a photophone. | 是光线电话机 |
[12:24] | – Whatever. – And, yeah. | -不是重点 -是的 |
[12:25] | They’re pretty straightforward. I’ll show you. | 其实很简单 我可以给你展示一下 |
[12:27] | Can you grab me that boom box right there? | 你能把那个手提录音机拿给我吗 |
[12:33] | Pretty sad excuse for a boom box, but here you go. | 糟蹋了好好的手提录音机 给你吧 |
[12:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:49] | All right. Here. | 好了 给 |
[12:51] | Start talking. I need to test it. | 开始讲话 我得测试一下 |
[12:52] | – What do you want me to do? – Just start talking. | -你要让我干啥 -开始讲话就行 |
[12:55] | – What do you want me to say? – Doesn’t matter. | -你想让我说什么 -不重要 |
[12:56] | Anything you want. | 说什么都行 |
[13:04] | – How we doing? – Nearly there. We’re all wired up. | -怎么样了 -快好了 都建好了 |
[13:08] | I’m just finishing coding a program to convert that flickering light into sound. | 我就是在编个程序 把那个闪灯变成声音 |
[13:13] | ♪ My, my music hits me so hard ♪ | ♪音乐让我爽爆♪ |
[13:17] | – I don’t think jack knows we can hear him. – Are you sure? | -杰克好像不知道我们能听见 -你确定吗 |
[13:19] | I mean, it is Jack that we’re talking about. | 这可是杰克 就这幅德行啊 |
[13:21] | Riley, please tell him to shut up. | 莱丽 让他闭嘴吧 |
[13:22] | Unfortunately, I can’t. | 很可惜没法做到 |
[13:23] | We still need to build our transmitter. | 我们还得建立一个发射器 |
[13:25] | Build it quickly. | 快点吧 |
[13:28] | ♪ Or the light switch ♪ | ♪灯光转换♪ |
[13:32] | ♪ Or the windows ♪ | ♪窗户♪ |
[13:35] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[13:36] | I need a light. | 我需要灯光 |
[13:39] | ♪ Or the front door ♪ | ♪前门♪ |
[13:43] | ♪ Or the light switch ♪ | ♪灯光转换♪ |
[13:47] | ♪ Or the windows ♪ | ♪窗户♪ |
[13:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:52] | Mac? Jack? Can you hear me? | 小麦 杰克 你们能听见吗 |
[13:54] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[14:00] | Stop! Hammer time! | 停下 表演时间到了[锤子] |
[14:01] | Keep it up, Dalton, | 继续唱 道尔顿 |
[14:02] | and the only hammer you’re gonna know | 等这事结束之后 |
[14:04] | is the one I’m gonna hit you with when this is all over. | 看我怎么锤死你 |
[14:06] | Hey, I can’t believe it, Matty, but it actually worked. | 不可思议 马蒂 竟然真成功了 |
[14:08] | You’re talking through the light. | 通过光来传声啊 |
[14:10] | Matty, it is good to hear your voice. | 马蒂 听到你的声音真好啊 |
[14:12] | It’s good to hear yours, too. | 我也很高兴听到你们的声音 |
[14:13] | Now talk to me about the bomb. | 现在跟我说说炸弹的情况吧 |
[14:15] | What’s going on in there? | 里面什么情况 |
[14:16] | Are you able to disarm it? | 你能够拆除吗 |
[14:17] | No clue. Setting up comms was step one. | 一头雾水 建立通讯是第一步 |
[14:19] | But now that we can talk, | 但我们现在可以沟通了 |
[14:20] | I’m gonna start looking for the bomb’s explosives and detonation circuits. | 我就可以去找炸弹的炸药和雷管电路了 |
[14:23] | Mac, please work quickly. | 小麦 动作快点 |
[14:24] | There are a lot of nervous people out here, | 外面人心惶惶 |
[14:26] | myself included. | 包括我在内 |
[14:27] | Don’t worry, Matty. | 别担心 马蒂 |
[14:28] | Mac’s never met a bomb he couldn’t defuse. | 小麦就没有拆不了的炸弹 |
[14:34] | Come on. | 行了 |
[14:36] | Wunderkind, just admit you can’t disarm it. | 神童 你就承认你拆除不了吧 |
[14:38] | I absolutely can disarm it. | 我绝对能拆除 |
[14:41] | I just need you to stop talking and give me a minute. | 你别跟我说话 让我安静干活就行了 |
[14:44] | I’ll give you a minute. | 我让继续干活 |
[14:44] | That don’t mean I got to stop talking. | 但我还是会继续说话 |
[14:46] | See, this is why everyone hates working EOD, man. | 瞧见没 这就是没人喜欢在防爆组干活的原因 |
[14:49] | Everything has to take forever. | 花的时间太长了 |
[14:51] | Well, you know what, | 好吧 |
[14:52] | there is a quicker way to do this. | 有个更快的办法 |
[14:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[14:54] | Yeah, it involves a loud boom and a bunch of shrapnel in your body. | 对 嘭的一声把你炸飞就行了 |
[14:58] | Very funny. | 你真”风趣” |
[15:00] | Okay. There we go. | 好了 可以了 |
[15:02] | Yeah? Did you disarm it? Can we move on now? | 是吗 你拆除了吗 可以走了吗 |
[15:04] | No, I just got my first complete glimpse at it. | 没有 我就是刚打开看到炸弹里面了 |
[15:08] | I need more time. | 我需要更多时间 |
[15:09] | – Yeah, imagine that. – You know what? | -想到了 -行了 |
[15:10] | If you’re so antsy, why don’t you just open up the hood? | 如果你坐立不安 不如就打开引擎盖吧 |
[15:14] | I could use the light. | 给我点亮光 |
[15:15] | That won’t arm the bomb? | 那不会引爆炸弹吗 |
[15:17] | There’s no triggers in the hood latches. | 机罩闩没有引爆器 |
[15:32] | There you go. | 好了 |
[15:35] | Okay, I see what I got to do now. | 我知道要怎么做了 |
[15:37] | I just got to cut this wire, and we’ll be all good. | 我只要剪掉这条线 我们就都安全了 |
[15:39] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[15:45] | Is that the bomb humming right now? | 这是炸弹发出的声音吗 |
[15:48] | Unfortunately, yeah. | 很不幸 确实是 |
[15:50] | Well, what happened to “Cut this wire and we’re all good”? | 你不是说”我只要剪掉这条线 我们就都安全了” |
[15:55] | Do you have any more chewing gum? | 你还有口香糖吗 |
[15:56] | Yeah… I don’t see how you chewing on a stick of gum’s | 有 但嚼一条口香糖 |
[15:59] | gonna help our situation. | 也没啥用啊 |
[16:01] | Just give it to me and-and your sat phone. | 给我吧 还有你的卫星电话 |
[16:02] | You want gum and my sat phone? | 你要口香糖 还要我的卫星电话 |
[16:04] | Yes, only if you want to live. | 是 想活命就给我 |
[16:13] | There you go. Enjoy. | 给你 慢用 |
[16:42] | Always late, worth the wait. | 美好虽迟 却值得等待 |
[16:45] | Did you just disarm the bomb with a stick of gum? | 你刚用一条口香糖拆除了炸弹吗 |
[16:48] | – Yeah. – Well, I hate to admit it, but you are good. | -是啊 -我不想承认 但你确实很厉害 |
[16:51] | Well, technically, it wasn’t the gum. | 严格来说 不是靠口香糖 |
[16:54] | It was the foil wrapper. | 而是锡箔包装纸 |
[16:56] | Is there something wrong with you? | 你是不是哪根筋不对啊 |
[16:58] | I mean, I’m not sure I can spend another 47 days around you. | 我都不能确定我能再和你相处47天 |
[17:04] | Hey, not to, break your concentration, | 我也不想打扰你 |
[17:06] | but shouldn’t we be looking for what Casper the Unfriendly Ghost built | 但我们不该找”邪恶小精灵”制造的炸弹吗 |
[17:10] | instead of you building little doohickeys of your own? | 你怎么自己搞起小制作了 |
[17:12] | That’s exactly why I need this particular doohickey. | 就是如此 我才正需要这个”小制作” |
[17:16] | So I can find what The Ghost built. | 这样我可以找到”幽灵”的炸弹 |
[17:20] | So far, all I’ve been able to locate are the bomb’s triggers, | 目前为止 我只能找到炸弹的引爆器 |
[17:24] | so if I want to find the bomb’s logic board– | 所以如果我想找到炸弹的主板 |
[17:26] | the part I got to disarm if we want to live… | 就是为了我们活命 要拆除的那部分 |
[17:29] | Yeah, gonna have to trace the wires back to their source. | 我就得顺着导线追踪到其源头 |
[17:32] | Now, see… | 瞧见没 |
[17:33] | Yep. Glowing red means that I found a wire carrying a voltage. | 对了 发红光就表示找到了带电的线路 |
[17:38] | And you’re sure it’s working right? | 你确定这玩意检测正确吗 |
[17:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:56] | That’s it. | 就是这里了 |
[17:57] | Detonator is right there. | 引爆器就在下面 |
[17:59] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你确定吗 -嗯 |
[18:01] | Dark spot means no wires. Hand me that claw hammer. | 暗点表示没有线路 把那个羊角锤拿给我 |
[18:20] | Definitely bigger than I expected. | 绝对比我想象中要大啊 |
[18:23] | A lot bigger. | 大很多啊 |
[18:25] | Chihuahua. | 我的妈呀 |
[18:27] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[18:29] | Last year, I was able to track The Ghost by tracing the wireless signal | 去年 我能够通过他的隐藏摄像机发射无线信号时 |
[18:32] | his hidden camera was transmitting. | 追踪到”幽灵” |
[18:34] | – And you can’t do that now? – No. | -你现在追踪不了吗 -对 |
[18:36] | I can’t find any video feeds being sent out, | 我没检测到任何发射出去的视频信号 |
[18:38] | and the camera Mac found isn’t transmitting anything. | 小麦找到的那个摄像头没有传送信号 |
[18:42] | So he’s not watching this time? | 这么说 他这次没在看吗 |
[18:43] | Mac, you need to hear this. | 小麦 你听一下这事 |
[18:45] | Yeah, no, I heard, Boze. | 我听到了 博兹 |
[18:46] | The Ghost’s M.O. is to watch his victims suffer. | “幽灵”的作案手法就是看着受害人痛苦 |
[18:49] | Why would he bother putting a camera in your house, Mac, | 如果他不想看 小麦 |
[18:51] | if it isn’t transmitting? | 他装什么摄像机 |
[18:53] | He wanted us to know it was him. | 他想让我们知道是他干的 |
[18:55] | Because he knew it would draw our entire emergency response team here. | 因为他知道这会使所有应急人员都过来 |
[18:58] | And why would he do something like that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[18:59] | Because if they’re here, | 因为如果警力都在这里 |
[19:00] | then they can’t be out sweeping the city. | 那就没法去全城搜索了 |
[19:02] | The other half of The Ghost’s M.O. | “幽灵”的另一个作案手法 |
[19:03] | is concealing one device with another. | 就是一个炸弹秘密连着另一个炸弹 |
[19:05] | The bomb that’s underneath my house is not the only one that he planted. | 他不只在我家地下安置了炸弹 |
[19:08] | Are you saying there’s another bomb somewhere? | 你是说其它地方还有炸弹吗 |
[19:10] | Yes, and we need to find it now. | 是 我们得赶紧找到 |
[19:23] | Charlie, thanks for coming so fast. | 查理 谢谢你能这么快赶来 |
[19:25] | Are you kidding me? | 这是必须的啊 |
[19:26] | When I heard The Ghost was back, | 我听说”幽灵”又现身了 |
[19:27] | I hitched a ride on a Air Force T-38. | 我就坐着空军的飞机赶来了 |
[19:29] | How’s Mac? | 小麦怎么样 |
[19:30] | Still in one piece. | 还没死 |
[19:31] | And holding up pretty well for someone trapped in a house | 他困在一个被安置了超级大型炸弹的房子里 |
[19:33] | that’s essentially one gigantic, terrifying bomb. | 表现得算是很镇定了 |
[19:36] | He thinks there’s a second device hidden somewhere in L.A. | 他觉得洛杉矶市内还隐藏着另一个炸弹 |
[19:38] | So do I. | 我也这么觉得 |
[19:40] | – How’s the search coming? – Slow. | -搜索进展得怎么样了 -很慢 |
[19:42] | We know how good The Ghost is at hiding his devices. | 我们知道”幽灵”有多擅长隐藏他的爆炸装置 |
[19:44] | But the Phoenix is working with the LAPD and the local FBI | 但凤凰基金会和洛杉矶警局 以及当地联调局合作 |
[19:47] | to search all airports, landmarks and strategic locations. | 正全面搜索机场 地标以及重要地点 |
[19:50] | Yeah, Mac gave us some idea of what we’re looking for, | 小麦给了我们一些搜索方向 |
[19:52] | but we could really use your eyes to make sure we don’t miss anything. | 但我们需要你的专业能力 确保不出任何遗漏 |
[19:55] | Port of Los Angeles, clear. | 洛杉矶的所有港口 安全 |
[19:58] | LAX, clear. | 洛杉矶国际机场 安全 |
[19:59] | Dodger Stadium, clear. | 道奇球场 安全 |
[20:01] | I still need reports on Hollywood and Highland | 请尽快上报好莱坞高地购物中心 |
[20:03] | and the Staples Center ASAP. | 以及斯台普斯球馆的情况 |
[20:05] | Matty. Do me a favor and have someone go by and check on Bruce’s house. | 马蒂 帮个忙 派人去布鲁斯的家里检查一下 |
[20:09] | I’m pretty sure that Bruce Willis isn’t on The Ghost’s hit list, Jack. | 我很确定布鲁斯·威利斯不是”幽灵”的攻击目标 杰克 |
[20:13] | If I’m a bomb-flavored nut bar hatching a terrorist plot, | 如果我是个疯子炸弹客要策划一场恐怖阴谋 |
[20:16] | taking out John McClane would be at the top of my to-do list. | 我肯定会先干掉约翰·麦克连 |
[20:19] | That’s good to know, Jack. | 多谢相告 杰克 |
[20:21] | How’s Mac on defusing the bomb? | 小麦拆弹拆得怎么样了 |
[20:24] | Mac. Matty wants a progress report. | 小麦 马蒂让你汇报进展 |
[20:27] | – Hey, dude. – Stoichiometry… in my head. Can’t talk. | -说话啊 -满脑子都是化学计量学 没法说话 |
[20:30] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[20:32] | Matty, he’s kind of going full-blown | 马蒂 他现在的情况 |
[20:34] | Bill Nye the Science Guy right now to talk, | 就是科学家上身 |
[20:37] | which in my experience is a good thing. | 据我的经验来说 这是件好事 |
[20:39] | Well, here’s hoping. | 希望如此 |
[20:40] | We just cleared the Wilshire Federal Building, | 我们刚排查了威尔希联邦大楼 |
[20:42] | and I’ve got teams in a dozen other locations. | 我还派人去了其它十几个地方排查 |
[20:44] | I’ll keep you posted on what our search turns up. | 一有搜查进展 我会马上通知你们 |
[20:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:53] | Man, can we please stop this search, please. | 能别搜了吗 求你了 |
[20:56] | You’ve been looking all day | 你已经搜了一整天 |
[20:58] | and haven’t found one single IED all day. | 却连一个简易爆炸装置都没找到 |
[21:01] | Thought that was a good thing. | 这是件好事啊 |
[21:02] | Not when there’s hostiles running around all over the place | 但当我们周围全都是敌人时就不是了 |
[21:05] | with itchy trigger fingers. | 他们随时准备开火呢 |
[21:06] | And believe you me, they do itch. | 相信我 他们渴望得很 |
[21:09] | So can we please just hit the road, Nostra-dumbass. | 我们赶紧上路吧 自大狂 |
[21:11] | Yeah, we can once I’m sure this place is clear. | 只要确认了这里是安全的就出发 |
[21:14] | Satellite imagery says that | 卫星影像显示 |
[21:16] | there’s lots of suspicious activity in the area. | 这个区域出现了很多可疑活动 |
[21:17] | Everything about this place is suspicious. | 这地方本来就可疑啊 |
[21:20] | Snakebite One One, | 呼叫蛇吻11 |
[21:21] | this is Snakebite Zero Three, over. | 我是蛇吻03 完毕 |
[21:23] | This is Snakebite One One, over. | 我是蛇吻11 完毕 |
[21:25] | What’s your status? Over. | 汇报情况 完毕 |
[21:27] | I just need one more hour. | 再给我一小时 |
[21:29] | Negative on the devices, 03. | 未发现炸弹 蛇吻03 |
[21:31] | The AO appears to be clear. Over. | 区域一切正常 完毕 |
[21:33] | Good. Copy. Return to base. Over. | 非常好 收到 返回基地 完毕 |
[21:36] | Roger. Over. | 收到 完毕 |
[21:38] | You heard him, slick. | 听到了吗 小滑头 |
[21:39] | Orders are orders. Let’s go. | 军令如山 走吧 |
[21:40] | Last time I didn’t follow my gut, someone died. | 上次我没相信直觉 有人因此丧命 |
[21:43] | There’s a bomb here; I can feel it. | 这里有炸弹 我可以感觉到 |
[21:44] | And if we don’t find it, someone else will, | 如果我们没找到 就会被别人找到 |
[21:45] | like another American soldier or an innocent or a child. | 比如 别的美国兵 无辜平民或儿童 |
[21:48] | Man, we’ve covered every inch of this armpit | 我们已经把这个鬼地方搜遍了 |
[21:50] | and ain’t found diddly. Let’s bounce! | 一点有用的东西都没搜到 还是走吧 |
[21:52] | I ain’t trying to spend my last 32 days | 我不想就剩32天了 |
[21:55] | before being discharged in the stockade | 还被军队开除 |
[21:57] | because my annoying EOD tech | 而一切全因我那烦人的排爆兵 |
[22:00] | would rather follow a hunch than follow orders! | 不听命令 跟着自己的直觉走 |
[22:05] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[22:46] | Damn it, Dalton, just give me a second. | 该死 道尔顿 给我点时间 |
[22:55] | Did you just take out four guys with two bullets? | 你刚用两颗子弹打死了四个人吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah, I’m trying to conserve ammo. | 对 我想省点子弹 |
[22:59] | Now, we need to get on the same page, kid, and I mean right now. | 我们现在得赶紧统一战线 孩子 |
[23:01] | That is, if you want to keep breathing. | 如果你想活命 |
[23:02] | Next time you wait for me to take my position | 你下次仓促行事前 |
[23:04] | before you go scampering off like that, you hear me? | 先等我就位 明白吗 |
[23:08] | I… I didn’t think you were coming with me. | 我没想到你会跟过来 |
[23:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:13] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 好吧 不用谢 |
[23:15] | To be honest with you, | 老实说 |
[23:16] | I don’t think I have the patience to break in another EOD nerd. | 我没耐心再去适应别的排爆傻蛋了 |
[23:18] | Man, it’s a whip. | 简直受罪啊 |
[23:19] | Now, hurry up. | 赶紧的 |
[23:21] | Disarm that damn thing. | 拆了那玩意 |
[23:24] | Jack, please tell me that Mac is close to defusing that thing. | 杰克 请告诉我小麦快拆完炸弹了 |
[23:27] | You heard her, Mac. | 你听到了吧 小麦 |
[23:28] | There’s kind of a bunch of people out there | 外面一大群人 |
[23:29] | who want an ETA on when you’re gonna disarm this bomb. | 想知道你需要多久才能把炸弹拆除 |
[23:31] | Yeah, well, can’t disarm anything | 好吧 但在知道具体爆炸物前 |
[23:33] | until I know exactly what explosive we’re dealing with | 我无法拆除炸弹 |
[23:35] | and I haven’t been able to I.D. it using any of the usual tests, so, | 而我用尽所有常规方法也无法确定 |
[23:39] | I had to cook up one of my own. | 所以我得自己仿造一个 |
[23:59] | What’s going on down there? | 下面什么情况 |
[24:00] | Most explosives are nitogren-based, 514 00:24:02,006 –> 00:24:05,905 so if I can test The Ghost explosive to see how much nitrogen it contains, | 大部分爆炸物均含氮元素 如果我能测试一下”幽灵”的爆炸物里含有多少氮 |
[24:05] | we’ll know what we’re… no, no, no, no, no. | 我们就能知道… 不不不 |
[24:08] | I was really hoping that wasn’t gonna happen. | 真希望不是这样 |
[24:09] | Matty, we have a problem. | 马蒂 我们有麻烦了 |
[24:11] | The Ghost really outdid himself this time. | “幽灵”这次的炸弹升级了 |
[24:13] | He synthesized cg-N. | 他合成了聚合氮 |
[24:14] | I’m guessing that’s not a cable network. | 我猜这应该不是靠电缆网引爆 |
[24:16] | It’s cubic gauche nitrogen. | 是立方偏转结构的氮 |
[24:18] | It’s a new type of explosive | 这是一种新型炸弹 |
[24:19] | with an energy density of 33 kilojoules per gram, | 能量密度达每克33千焦耳 |
[24:21] | which is three times that of HMX. | 威力是标准高能炸药奥克托今的三倍 |
[24:23] | English, pal. Tell them in English. | 说人话 兄弟 说点能让他们明白的 |
[24:25] | Right. | 好吧 |
[24:26] | The bomb underneath my house | 在我家下方的炸弹 |
[24:28] | is builtwith the most powerful nonnuclear explosive known to man, | 是由迄今为止威力最大的无核爆炸物制成 |
[24:32] | which might also explain why we haven’t found that second bomb. | 这就是我们仍未找到第二枚炸弹的原因 |
[24:35] | I’m not following you, blondie. | 没听懂 金毛小子 |
[24:37] | With an explosive this powerful, | 制造一枚威力如此巨大的炸弹 |
[24:39] | The Ghost isn’t going to take out one target. | “幽灵”不是为了消灭一个目标 |
[24:40] | He’s going for the maximum number of targets | 他是要用一枚炸弹 |
[24:42] | he can hit with one bomb. | 炸死尽可能多的目标 |
[24:43] | So, if the second bomb is the same size as the one under your house… | 如果第二枚炸弹的规格和你家的一样… |
[24:46] | He could take out half of downtown Los Angeles. | 他可以炸掉半个洛杉矶市区 |
[25:00] | All units, be advised. | 各单位请注意 |
[25:03] | Search for second device has been expanded | 第二个爆炸装置的搜查范围 |
[25:04] | to now include all of downtown. | 已扩大到覆盖整个市区 |
[25:07] | Guys, if I’m being honest, | 各位 老实说 |
[25:08] | I have no idea what we’re looking for. | 我根本不知道要找什么 |
[25:10] | What does a bomb that could level every building | 能炸平二十个街区的炸弹 |
[25:12] | within 20 blocks look like? | 到底长什么样啊 |
[25:13] | Unfortunately, it can look like almost anything. | 不幸的是 什么样都有可能 |
[25:15] | Back in Kabul, | 在喀布尔 |
[25:16] | The Ghost was known for fabricating hollow street curbs | “幽灵”擅长将路边石挖空填满炸药 |
[25:19] | and packing them full of explosives. | 他因此得名 |
[25:21] | Street curbs? Seriously? | 路边石 真的吗 |
[25:23] | But if Mac is right, | 如果小麦说得对 |
[25:25] | we’re looking for something a lot bigger than a curb. | 我们要找的东西可比路边石大得多 |
[25:27] | So don’t think mailbox, think mail truck. | 邮筒就别想了 邮车更有可能 |
[25:33] | Or garbage truck. | 或是垃圾车 |
[25:35] | Bozer, take the next right. | 博兹 下个路口右拐 |
[25:43] | You know what today isn’t? | 你知道今天不是什么日子吗 |
[25:46] | Trash day. | 收垃圾日 |
[25:47] | Yeah, and the LAPD’s pulled all municipal trucks out of downtown. | 是啊 洛杉矶警局已将所有市政用车调出市区 |
[25:51] | So what’s this one doing here? | 所以为什么这辆车会在这儿 |
[25:53] | The ground looks clear. | 地面一切正常 |
[25:55] | I don’t see any triggers on the hopper. | 没看到车斗上有引爆器 |
[26:04] | Undercarriage is clear, too. | 底盘也没有 |
[26:08] | Cab, as well. | 驾驶室安全 |
[26:10] | So, if this truck is hiding a bomb, | 如果这辆车内藏有炸弹 |
[26:11] | it’s got to be in the back. | 肯定装在后部 |
[26:13] | Which means we have a problem. | 也就意味着我们有麻烦了 |
[26:14] | What problem? | 什么麻烦 |
[26:15] | Should we start running? | 该跑路了吗 |
[26:16] | Bozer, when dealing with bombs, just remember, | 博兹 遇到炸弹时要记住 |
[26:19] | cool, calm and collected gets us home alive. | 冷静和镇定可以保我们平安 |
[26:21] | That’s what I’ve been trying to tell him. | 我也一直和他说这个道理呢 |
[26:23] | Like you’re not freaking out, too. | 说得好像你不怕一样 |
[26:24] | Problem is I don’t know how to work a garbage truck. | 问题是 我不熟悉垃圾车 |
[26:27] | We need to get somebody down here who can get… | 我们得找个熟悉垃圾的车人来… |
[26:29] | I drove a garbage truck one summer | 有年夏天 因为要拍摄的电影所需 |
[26:30] | as research for a movie I was making. | 我开过垃圾车 |
[26:33] | Trash Men VS. Zombies. | 《垃圾佬大战僵尸》 |
[26:35] | Shocked I never saw that one in theaters. | 我没看到有影院放过 真奇怪啊 |
[26:37] | You’re a hater. | 你就是个黑粉 |
[26:49] | So, this one’s a lot bigger | 这个炸弹 |
[26:50] | than the one mac and Jack are sitting on top of, right? | 可比小麦和杰克家地下那个大得多啊 |
[26:53] | Much, much bigger. | 大得多得多啊 |
[26:54] | I think it’s time for you to get on your Hurt Locker suit, Charlie. | 该穿上拆弹服干活儿了 查理 |
[26:57] | Device this size? | 这么大的炸弹 |
[26:58] | No point. | 穿了也没用 |
[27:00] | If this thing goes off, | 如果这枚炸弹引爆了 |
[27:01] | it’ll just be a waste of a perfectly good bomb disposal suit. | 只会浪费一件完好的拆弹服 |
[27:04] | Who would pay The Ghost to build something this big? | 谁会花钱请”幽灵”造这么大一枚炸弹啊 |
[27:06] | I don’t think this is a job. | 他应该并非受雇于人 |
[27:09] | When Mac stopped The Ghost at the UN last year, | 去年 小麦在联合国总部阻止”幽灵”的计划后 |
[27:11] | The Ghost went dark. | 他就消失了 |
[27:12] | He went off the radar. | 再没人见过他 |
[27:14] | Maybe this is his way of getting even. | 也许他这是为了报复 |
[27:16] | So, this whole thing is his giant, exploding revenge? | 所以整件事都是他的大型爆炸复仇记吗 |
[27:21] | I don’t see any motion sensors or mercury switches, | 我没看到任何移动传感器或水银开关 |
[27:24] | so I don’t think it’ll go off if I climb inside for a closer look. | 所以我爬进去近距离观察一下 应该不会引爆炸弹 |
[27:30] | That’s the good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[27:31] | If that’s the good news, what’s the bad news? | 这要是好消息 那还有坏消息吗 |
[27:33] | I’ve never seen half of these components before. | 有一半的部件我见都没见过 |
[27:37] | And I have no idea what they do. | 我完全不知道其作用机理 |
[27:42] | We found the second bomb downtown. | 我们在市区发现了第二枚炸弹 |
[27:44] | Charlie is starting to disarm it now. | 查理正要开始拆弹 |
[27:46] | Unfortunately, he says it’s even bigger than yours. | 不幸的是 他们那枚比你们这枚大得多 |
[27:50] | Come on, now, Matty. | 得了吧 马蒂 |
[27:51] | It’s not a competition, all right? | 这没什么好比的 |
[27:53] | Mac, any idea how long it’s gonna take you to disarm the one in there? | 小麦 你拆弹需要多久 |
[27:57] | Hopefully not too long. | 但愿别太久 |
[27:58] | Yeah, but between me and you, | 说句悄悄话 |
[28:00] | you know you can disarm that bad boy | 你拆弹的速度 |
[28:01] | way quicker than Charlie can disarm his bomb. | 可比查理那小子快多了 |
[28:04] | Thought it wasn’t a competition. | 刚刚不是还说 这没什么好比的吗 |
[28:06] | Well, no, no. It’s not. It’s a team effort. | 不不 不是 是团队合作 |
[28:08] | Speaking of which, what can I do to help? | 那这样 我能帮上什么忙 |
[28:11] | Know any good prayers? | 真诚祈祷吧 |
[28:47] | What happened?! What’d you do? | 怎么回事 你做了什么 |
[28:48] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 |
[28:49] | It just started doing that all by itself. | 炸弹自己启动了 |
[28:51] | Jack. Tell Matty Charlie needs to stop! | 杰克 让马蒂制止查理 |
[28:53] | – Stop! – Stop! | -住手 -住手 |
[28:55] | Charlie, Mac said stop right now. | 查理 小麦让你立刻住手 |
[28:56] | Why? What the hell is going on? | 为什么 怎么回事 |
[28:58] | The bombs, they’re connected. | 这些炸弹互相连通 |
[29:00] | Two separate devices linked by wireless receivers. | 无线接收器联通两个炸弹 |
[29:03] | Disable one, it triggers the other. | 拆除一个 就会引爆另一个 |
[29:04] | So if I had just disarmed the bomb underneath my house, | 如果我径直拆除我家地下的炸弹 |
[29:06] | then I would’ve set the one off downtown. | 就会引爆市区另一个炸弹 |
[29:09] | And vaporize 20 city blocks. | 炸毁二十个街区 |
[29:11] | Exactly. All right. | 没错 好吧 |
[29:12] | Well, I’ll be back in touch once I figure out | 等我想出如何同时拆除两个炸弹 |
[29:14] | how to disarm them both at the same time. | 再联系你们 |
[29:16] | Wait a minute, now. | 先等等 |
[29:17] | Have you ever disarmed bombs that are connected to each other before? | 你之前拆除过相连的炸弹吗 |
[29:22] | No. Why does that matter? | 没有 重要吗 |
[29:24] | That’s not really what I want to hear. | 这个回答可不行 |
[29:26] | Well, it’s the truth. | 这是实话 |
[29:27] | If you’ve never done this before, | 要是你之前没有类似经验 |
[29:29] | how are we supposed to neutralize this thing? | 那我们要怎么拆除这次的炸弹 |
[29:32] | We’re gonna have to be very careful. | 我们得格外小心 |
[29:38] | Will you please stop telling me to be careful? | 你能别再絮叨让我小心了吗 |
[29:41] | I am Mr. Careful. | 我的姓就是”小心” |
[29:43] | My middle name is careful. | 我的中间名也是”小心” |
[29:45] | Your name is Mr. Jack Careful Careful? | 你叫”杰克·小心·小心”吗 |
[29:48] | Better than Angus, I’ll tell you that much. | 总比姓”安格斯”强 不服来战 |
[29:49] | Anyway, the guy who made all these IEDs, as I was saying, | 我就是想说 造这些简易炸弹的人 |
[29:52] | is really good at it. | 技术高超 |
[29:53] | So we should both be very… | 所以我们俩都得格外… |
[29:55] | Careful? | 小心 |
[29:56] | Listen, I heard you the first ten times, kid. | 你都快成唐僧了 小子 |
[29:59] | I got 14 days left in this hellhole before I go home forever. | 还有十四天 我就能彻底离开这个鬼地方回家了 |
[30:06] | I am made of careful. | 我一定会格外小心 |
[30:11] | No. | 不要啊 |
[30:13] | No, no, no, no. | 坏了坏了 |
[30:27] | You know that bomb you were looking for? | 你一直在找的那个炸弹 |
[30:29] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[30:30] | I think I just stumbled right on top of it. | 正压在我腿下呢 |
[30:33] | All right. Hang tight. I’m on my way. | 好吧 坚持住 我这就过去 |
[30:35] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[30:36] | Do not come up here, you hear me? | 你别过来 听到了没 |
[30:38] | Stand down. | 离远点 |
[30:39] | This is the moment of truth. | 毫无疑问 |
[30:42] | I’m a dead man. | 我必死无疑了 |
[30:43] | Just get out of here. Go on. Save yourself. | 你快走 走吧 自救要紧 |
[30:46] | Mr. Careful. | “小心”先生 |
[30:49] | Carl’s Jr.? | “汉堡小子” |
[30:51] | Can’t you follow one simple order? | 你就不能听一回命令吗 |
[30:54] | How is the world’s slowest bomb tech | 你速度这么慢 |
[30:56] | gonna defuse this thing in a minute and a half? You see that? | 怎么能在一分半内拆除这个炸弹 你瞧 |
[30:59] | I know. Guess I’m just gonna have to figure it out, aren’t I? | 好吧 看来我得好好想想办法了 |
[31:03] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[31:04] | The only reason I’m not running for my life | 我之所以没逃跑 |
[31:07] | is ’cause I’m sitting directly on top of it. | 是因为我就跪在炸弹上面 |
[31:09] | You’re not. Get out of here. | 而你没有 快离开 |
[31:12] | Don’t you know a lost cause when you see one? | 你难道看不出来已经无力回天了吗 |
[31:14] | No, I don’t. | 看不出来 |
[31:16] | One of my many character flaws. | 我众多性格缺陷之一 |
[31:18] | This is how it works. | 我的原则是这样 |
[31:18] | You watch my back, I watch yours. | 你挺我 我也挺你 |
[31:21] | I’m gonna need that arm to do it, though. | 但你不放开我胳膊 我没法帮你 |
[31:26] | Here we go. | 好了 |
[31:28] | How are you gonna defuse this thing in less than a minute? | 你怎么在一分钟内拆除炸弹 |
[31:34] | I don’t know. | 还没想好 |
[31:35] | You’re just gonna have to trust me. | 你只能相信我了 |
[31:41] | Charlie, you have a double relay under scoop on yours? | 查理 你那边的炸弹有两个继电器吗 |
[31:44] | Yeah. I got one right here. | 对 有一个 |
[31:45] | All right. I know what we need to do. | 好 我知道要怎么做了 |
[31:47] | We’re gonna have to cut the wires simultaneously to sever the link. | 要断开连接 我们得同时切断火线 |
[31:50] | Right. Once they’re separated, | 对 只要切断了火线 |
[31:51] | they won’t be able to trigger each other, | 炸弹就不会互相引爆了 |
[31:52] | so we can disarm them individually. | 这样就能逐个拆除了 |
[31:53] | – Exactly. – Okay. I’ll count. | -没错 -好 听我口令 |
[31:57] | On three. | 数到三 就动手 |
[31:58] | Just like old times. | 还是老规矩 |
[32:00] | One… | 一 |
[32:02] | two… | 二 |
[32:03] | – Wait, no, stop! Stop! – What?! | -等下 不行 住手 -怎么了 |
[32:05] | Speed of light! Speed of light. | 光速 得考虑光速 |
[32:08] | God. | 天啊 |
[32:10] | I can’t believe we almost just… | 难以置信 我们刚刚差点… |
[32:12] | Unless you and Chewie are talking about | 你又不是和”丘仔”在千年隼号上 |
[32:13] | fixing the hyperdrive on the Millennium Falcon, | 讨论怎么修复超光速引擎 |
[32:15] | you’re just gonna have to explain | 赶紧给我解释一下 |
[32:16] | this whole speed of light thing to me real quick. | 这事和光速有什么关系 |
[32:18] | Okay, so… | 是这样 |
[32:21] | The bombs are communicating via a direct wireless link. | 两个炸弹是由无线直接连通 |
[32:24] | But Charlie and I are talking through a relay | 但我和查理的对话 |
[32:27] | that includes Phoenix comms and my porch light. | 要经过凤凰通讯和我家门廊灯的两次转接 |
[32:30] | All those relays mean your verbal connection | 也就是说 你们的语音通讯 |
[32:31] | is slower than the one shared by the bombs. | 慢于炸弹间的连接信号 |
[32:34] | So there’s no way for us to cut these two wires at the exact same time. | 所以我们无法同时切断火线 |
[32:38] | And if we don’t sever the wires simultaneously… | 如果我们不同时切断火线 |
[32:40] | There’s gonna be two real big booms in Southern California. | 两个超级炸弹就会在南加州爆炸 |
[32:42] | How in the hell are we supposed to cut two wires, | 我们怎么能在城市两端 |
[32:45] | on opposite ends of the city, at the same damn time? | 同时切断炸弹火线 |
[32:50] | You said motion won’t set off this bomb, right? | 你刚才说 移动不会引爆炸弹 对吧 |
[32:52] | Right. | 对 |
[33:01] | Matty, expand the evacuation radius five more blocks– | 马蒂 把疏散范围再扩大五个街区 |
[33:04] | we’re bringing the mountain to MacGyver. | 我们要把炸弹车开到麦凯弗家 |
[33:23] | Stop right there! | 立刻停车 |
[33:24] | Out of the way, people! | 让开 各位 |
[33:25] | Big-ass bomb coming through! | 超级炸弹来了 |
[33:27] | Watch out, watch out! Move! | 看着点 让开 |
[33:28] | Get out of the way! | 别挡路 |
[33:37] | Are these your people? | 那些是你的人吗 |
[33:38] | What the hell are they doing? | 他们到底在干什么 |
[33:39] | Trying to save lives, Commander. | 努力救人 长官 |
[33:41] | Look, the bomb in that truck and the bomb in the house are linked, | 车里的炸弹和屋内的炸弹相互连通 |
[33:44] | – so obviously… – What? You mean the other bomb here? | -显然… -什么 另一个炸弹也运来了 |
[33:46] | Or would you rather I leave it downtown? | 难道你想把炸弹留在市区吗 |
[33:47] | The only way to disarm these things | 拆除炸弹的唯一方法 |
[33:49] | is to cut one wire on each device at the exact same instant. | 就是同时切断每个炸弹的火线 |
[33:53] | So get out of the way | 别碍事 |
[33:54] | and let my people figure out how to do just that. | 我的人会想办法解决 |
[33:59] | Charlie, meet our boss, Matty. | 查理 这是我们的上司 马蒂 |
[34:01] | She’s terrifying– | 她挺吓人 |
[34:02] | – it’s awesome. – Pleasure. | -很有威严 -幸会 |
[34:04] | Nice to meet you, Charlie. | 幸会 查理 |
[34:06] | Okay, buddy. | 哥们儿 |
[34:06] | Good news is, that second bomb just got here. | 好消息是 另一个炸弹刚刚运来 |
[34:09] | – The bad news is… – Second bomb just got here? | -坏消息是… -另一个炸弹刚刚运来了 |
[34:11] | Right. So… what now? | 对 现在怎么办 |
[34:14] | We signal Charlie-boy through the window | 我们从窗户向查理示意 |
[34:15] | and snip-snip on the count of three or what? | 数到三就切断火线吗 |
[34:17] | Not quite. | 这样不行 |
[34:18] | Still too many variables, | 不确定因素还是太多 |
[34:19] | like the amount of time it takes my voice to reach Charlie | 比如 我的声音传给查理的时间 |
[34:22] | or the difference in our reaction times. | 我们的反应时间也不同 |
[34:25] | Even the slightest delay in cuts could… | 即使差之毫秒 也会… |
[34:28] | Turn your neighborhood into a giant smoking crater? | 把你的街区炸毁 |
[34:30] | – Yeah. – I get it. | -对 -好吧 |
[34:31] | But I assume you’re not cannibalizing that DVD player for funsies, | 但你不是为了好玩才拆了那台DVD播放器吧 |
[34:34] | so… what’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[34:38] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[34:39] | I need you to break into Mrs. Schwartz’s house next door | 你得闯进隔壁施瓦茨太太家 |
[34:41] | and steal her DVD player. | 把她的DVD播放器偷来 |
[34:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:08] | So… what exactly are we building? | 我们这是要制成什么 |
[35:10] | Wire cutters that snip when a beam of light hits the photocell. | 火线剪 光线电话机感应到光照 就会切断火线 |
[35:13] | Well, that is Fonzarelli cool, no doubt. | 说真的 相当酷 |
[35:15] | But I’m still a little foggy | 但我还是不太明白 |
[35:16] | on how your light-powered super-scissors | 你的光源驱动超级剪 |
[35:18] | are gonna help solve our twin bomb problem. | 怎么能帮我们拆除两个超级炸弹 |
[35:21] | Speed of light, Jack. | 光速 杰克 |
[35:23] | Speed of light. | 想想光速 |
[35:24] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[35:25] | – I mean, I still don’t get it, but… – You will. | -还是不懂 但是… -到时候你就懂了 |
[35:27] | We just need a bunch of mirrors now, and two prisms. | 我们还需要几块镜子和两个棱镜 |
[35:30] | Okay, tell you what, I’ll collect the mirrors, | 这样吧 我去找镜子 |
[35:32] | ’cause I’m sure you got a box of prisms | 棱镜不用找 因为你肯定有很多 |
[35:33] | just layin’ around here somewhere. | 就放在某处 |
[35:34] | Yeah, I do. | 没错 |
[35:36] | You’re a weird guy, man. | 你真奇葩 |
[35:37] | I mean, I’m thankful for it, but… | 幸好如此 但是… |
[35:39] | you’re a weirdo, for sure. | 你真是太奇葩了 |
[36:17] | Okay, Mac. | 好了 小麦 |
[36:18] | Truck’s in position. What’s next? | 卡车已就位 接下来怎么做 |
[36:20] | Next, have Charlie position his wire cutters on the truck bomb | 接下来 让查理把火线剪对准炸弹 |
[36:24] | with the photocell facing the bedroom window | 把光线电话机正对卧室窗户 |
[36:28] | so that I have clear line of sight. | 方便我看得清楚 |
[36:32] | and before you do any of that, | 做这些之前 |
[36:33] | shut off every light source out there. | 先把外面的光源都断掉 |
[36:35] | So that your neighbor’s garden lights | 这样你邻居的花园灯光 |
[36:36] | don’t come on and trigger a premature cut | 就不会无意中触发火线剪 |
[36:38] | followed by a giant boom? | 引发爆炸了 |
[36:40] | Yeah, good call. | 为你的”机智”点赞 |
[36:42] | You, get the power company on the phone. | 你打给供电公司 |
[36:44] | I want this entire neighborhood dark in ten minutes. | 让他们十分钟内断掉这个街区的电 |
[36:46] | I can do it in two. | 我两分钟就能搞定 |
[36:47] | I just need a wet towel, a broomstick and a ladder. | 给我一块湿毛巾 一把扫帚和一架梯子就行 |
[36:50] | What? | 怎么 |
[36:51] | You think this is the first time Mac’s asked me | 你以为这是小麦第一次指使我 |
[36:52] | to blow out the power in the neighborhood? | 断掉整个街区的电吗 |
[36:54] | Please. | 别天真了 |
[36:55] | And you’re sure those last two mirrors are a hundred and… | 你确定最后两块镜子是三… |
[36:57] | 125 inches? Yeah, I got it. | 三米 我确定 |
[36:59] | And the distance between all the mirrors, | 各个镜子间的距离 |
[37:01] | from the laser pointer to the photocell on the bomb is… | 从激光笔到光线电话机之间是… |
[37:03] | 62 feet, eight inches. | 十九米 |
[37:06] | We’ve measured it four times, Mac. | 我们都量了四次了 小麦 |
[37:07] | – You want to do it again? – No. | -要再量一次吗 -不用了 |
[37:09] | It’s just, we’re not gonna get another shot at this. | 只是 机会只有一次 |
[37:12] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[37:17] | Well, I’m all set. | 我都准备好了 |
[37:19] | We just need Bozer to turn off all the… lights. | 现在只需博兹关闭所有光源 |
[37:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:26] | Power’s out. Lights are off. | 断电了 光源都关闭了 |
[37:29] | We’re radio silent. | 无线电也断了 |
[37:31] | Okay, Mac. Time to do your thing. | 小麦 开始吧 |
[37:46] | You know, there is a silver lining to all this. | 值得庆幸的是 |
[37:49] | If it doesn’t work, it’ll be over in an instant. | 就算失败了 爆炸也只是一瞬间的事 |
[37:52] | You know me, I ain’t afraid of death, | 你懂我 我不怕死 |
[37:53] | I just don’t want there to be any pain. | 我就是不想死得太痛苦 |
[37:57] | Could you have imagined, | 我们在阿富汗初识时 |
[37:59] | when we first met back in Afghanistan, | 谁能想到 |
[38:01] | that we were gonna be standing on a massive IED | 我们之后会在我洛杉矶的家中 |
[38:03] | in my own house in Los Angeles? | 共同拆除超级炸弹 |
[38:05] | I can’t believe you saved me | 我在喀布尔踩到超级炸弹 |
[38:06] | from the massive IED I stumbled upon in Kabul. | 被你救了这事 让我终生难忘 |
[38:09] | You remember that one? | 你还记得吗 |
[38:11] | Yeah, I feel like I’ve been playing with house money ever since. | 打那之后 我觉得遇见的事都是小打小闹 |
[38:13] | I wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you. | 要不是你 我今天不会在这儿 |
[38:19] | Well, I’m ready. Are you? | 我准备好了 你呢 |
[38:24] | Nobody I’d rather die with, man. | 很荣幸和你同生共死 |
[38:28] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[38:30] | You’re not crying on me, are you? | 你不会哭了吧 |
[38:31] | No, man. Deltas don’t cry, dawg. | 才没有 三角洲队员不流眼泪 兄弟 |
[38:35] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[38:45] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[39:01] | – The bombs are disconnected. – Sweet! | -炸弹间的连接已断开 -太棒了 |
[39:03] | Just… please, no loud noises yet. | 先别… 别弄出太大动静 |
[39:05] | We still have two very powerful bombs to disarm. | 炸弹还没拆除呢 |
[39:08] | It’s gonna take me a while. | 还得好一会儿 |
[39:09] | Right, right. We still have to unboomify the twins. | 对对 还得拆弹呢 |
[39:11] | I jumped the gun on that one, I’m sorry. | 我高兴得太早了 抱歉 |
[39:14] | You-you want a soda? | 你要来罐饮料吗 |
[39:16] | – Yes. Just be quiet about it. – Right. | -好 但要轻手轻脚 -好 |
[39:24] | Come on, Mac. | 加油啊 小麦 |
[39:37] | Yeah! | 赞 |
[39:40] | We did it! | 我们成功了 |
[39:40] | Don’t worry, people, Jack Dalton’s got your back! | 别担心 各位 有杰克·道尔顿在呢 |
[39:45] | You know me, I was never worried. | 你们知道的 我心大得很 |
[39:46] | I said, “What’s the problem? Let’s fix it!” | 我当时就说 “出什么事了 解决掉就好了” |
[39:49] | A snip-snip! | 咔嚓一剪 解决了 |
[39:52] | Yeah! Yeah! My man! | 太好了 真棒 |
[39:57] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[40:05] | 柯林斯前方作战基地 阿富汗 洛伽省 | |
[40:07] | Snakebite One One, | 蛇吻11 |
[40:08] | this is Snakebite Zero Three, | 我是蛇吻03 |
[40:09] | you’re clear to roll. | 你可以行动了 |
[40:12] | This is Snakebite One One. | 我是蛇吻11 |
[40:14] | Love to, but probably shouldn’t fly solo. | 我也想行动啊 但单飞不太好 |
[40:16] | Still waiting on my new cover. Over. | 还在等我的新搭档 完毕 |
[40:19] | Thought you were with Dalton. | 你不是和道尔顿搭档吗 |
[40:20] | I was. | 之前是 |
[40:21] | But he finished his tour this morning and shipped out. Over. | 但他今早结束任务 回家了 完毕 |
[40:25] | Copy. Let me see who you’ve been assigned. Hang on. | 收到 我看看给你指派了谁 等下 |
[40:27] | What kind of name is “Angus”? | “安格斯”是个什么名字啊 |
[40:30] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[40:31] | In the flesh. | 正是本大爷 |
[40:33] | I thought you went home. | 你不是回家了吗 |
[40:34] | Well, almost did. | 差点就回了 |
[40:36] | It’s a funny thing. | 说来有趣 |
[40:38] | There I was, boarding my transport, | 我刚登上飞机 |
[40:40] | just 15 hours between me and the great state of Texas, | 离得州只有十五小时路程时 |
[40:44] | and then it hits me: | 突然想到一件事 |
[40:47] | that poor little bomb nerd with the silly hamburger name | 那个和汉堡同名的拆弹小可怜 |
[40:50] | ain’t gonna make it two days in the sandbox | 没有我照看 |
[40:52] | without me watching his back. | 在战场上撑不了两天 |
[40:55] | So I turned around, walked off that plane | 所以我就转身下了飞机 |
[40:57] | and signed up for another tour, | 又入伍了 |
[40:59] | under the condition I’m paired with you, of course. | 当然了 搭档必须是你才行 |
[41:03] | And before you go gettin’ big-headed, | 先别急着嘚瑟 |
[41:05] | I didn’t do it for you, I did it for my country. | 我这么做不是为了你 是为了我的国家 |
[41:08] | I got a sneaky suspicion | 直觉告诉我 |
[41:10] | you’re a little too valuable to Uncle Sam to lose just yet. | 你挺有价值 美国还不能失去你这样的人才 |
[41:19] | Well, thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[41:21] | Here we go. | 出发吧 |
[41:24] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:25] | Here we go. | 出发 |
[41:33] | I’m having every piece of both bombs shipped to my lab in New York. | 我把两个炸弹的所有碎片都运到纽约的实验室了 |
[41:36] | If there’s anything we can use to track down The Ghost… | 如果有能追踪”幽灵”的信息 |
[41:40] | I’ll find it. | 我一定会找到的 |
[41:40] | I know you will, Charlie. | 我相信你 查理 |
[41:42] | And hey, thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[41:47] | Charlie, thank you, man, for everything. | 查理 感谢你所做的一切 |
[41:48] | All right. Appreciate you. | 好了 谢谢 |
[41:51] | Mac, come here for a second. | 小麦 过来一下 |
[41:53] | I didn’t want to break your concentration | 我之前不想让你分心 |
[41:54] | while you were in the middle of saving our lives or anything, | 你当时正专心拯救我们 |
[41:56] | but when I was rounding up mirrors, | 但是 我之前找镜子时 |
[41:58] | I realized something. | 发现了一件事 |
[41:59] | You remember this weird gear we found in your daddy’s watch, | 还记得我们在你爸手表中发现的奇怪零件吗 |
[42:02] | the one with the numbers on it? | 上面有些数字 |
[42:03] | I think I identified it. | 我好像有印象 |
[42:04] | Refresh your memory with the numbers on the gear. | 先看下零件上的数字 |
[42:07] | Go ahead. | 看吧 |
[42:09] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好了 -好 |
[42:10] | Now, look at the numbers on the tattoo on his arm. | 现在 再看看他胳膊上的纹身 |
[42:18] | You’re right! | 你想得对 |
[42:19] | The last six digits match the tattoo on his arm. | 最后六个数字和他胳膊上的纹身是一样的 |
[42:21] | You remember what you said about coincidences? | 记得你之前怎么说”巧合”的吗 |
[42:23] | From a statistical perspective, they are inevitable. | 从数据上来说 巧合在所难免 |
[42:26] | Like reuniting with your father? | 比如 和你父亲重聚 |
[42:28] | I’m telling you, man, this is no coincidence. | 我跟你说 这绝不是巧合 |
[42:30] | He’s trying to send you a message. | 他在向你传递信息 |
[42:33] | I think he’s trying to tell you how to find him. | 他应该是想告诉你 怎么找到他 |