时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Brazilian walnut floors throughout, | 地板都由巴西胡桃木铺就 |
[00:20] | recessed lighting in both the living room and the dining room, | 客厅和餐厅都装有内置灯 |
[00:24] | postmodern, contemporary chandelier… | 后现代风格的时尚水晶灯 |
[00:28] | I’m sorry, I thought this building was empty. | 抱歉 我本以为这栋楼里没人 |
[00:31] | We’re showing units early, by appointment only… | 可以提前看房 但得预约才行… |
[00:33] | Which room is the farthest from the front door? | 哪个房间离正门最远 |
[00:35] | The playroom. Or a study, if you two aren’t… | 游戏室 也可以做书房 如果二位不想… |
[00:37] | Hey, I need you guys in there now. | 你们得赶紧进去 |
[00:39] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:42] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[00:46] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 快点走 |
[00:48] | Come on. Let’s go. Go, go, go. | 快走 快快快 |
[00:50] | I don’t understand. Who are you people? | 我不明白 你们是什么人 |
[00:52] | Look, we don’t have time to explain. | 听着 我们没时间解释了 |
[00:53] | Just stay in here, and don’t make a sound, okay? | 你们就待在这里 别出声 好吗 |
[00:56] | For your own safety, | 为了你们自身的安全 |
[00:56] | lock the door behind you, | 把门反锁 |
[00:57] | don’t let anyone in until we tell you to, | 听到我们示意再开门 |
[00:58] | and, I’m gonna need your belt– I’m assuming you have one– | 把你的皮带给我 你应该有吧 |
[01:01] | that purse, this squirt gun, | 还需要那个钱包 这把水枪 |
[01:04] | and these stuffed animals. | 还有这些毛绒玩具 |
[01:06] | Thank you. Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 谢谢你 先生 |
[01:09] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上就回来 |
[01:22] | Honestly? I don’t know. Just come here fast. | 说实话 我不知道 快点来吧 |
[01:24] | AbuStar Tower One, unit 4642. | 阿布之星1号塔楼 4642户 |
[01:33] | It’s safe. | 安全了 |
[01:36] | You guys can come out now. | 你们可以出来了 |
[02:14] | I called the police. | 我报警了 |
[02:16] | – They’re on their way. – That’s great. | -他们正在赶来的路上 -很好 |
[02:17] | When they get here, tell them to arrest these men, obviously, | 等他们到了 让他们逮捕这些人 |
[02:20] | and if they have any further questions, | 如果他们还有其他问题 |
[02:21] | to call Matty Webber at the Phoenix Foundation in Los Angeles. | 请打给洛杉矶凤凰基金会的马蒂·韦伯 |
[02:24] | And good luck with the listing. | 祝你们的楼盘大卖 |
[02:26] | Yes, it’s a lovely home. | 没错 这个房子很不错 |
[02:30] | Bit of a fixer-upper, but lovely. | 得修缮一番 但已经很不错了 |
[03:02] | Cup of coffee… | 给我一杯咖啡 |
[03:03] | Egg salad sandwich, a side of home fries. | 鸡蛋沙拉三明治 还有一份家常小菜 |
[03:07] | Will it just be you again? | 还是只有你一个人吗 |
[03:10] | Looks that way. | 看来是的 |
[03:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:30] | I guess I shouldn’t be surprised you’re really good at this game. | 你如此擅长这个游戏 我倒不意外 |
[03:33] | Actually, War requires zero skill or strategy, as you see there. | 其实 战争不需要技巧和策略 你也看到了 |
[03:38] | It’s all luck. | 靠的全是运气 |
[03:38] | But don’t tell Jack. He thinks he has a gift. | 但别告诉杰克 他觉得他有天赋 |
[03:41] | It’s really entertaining to me. | 看他那样真好玩 |
[03:43] | I guess I’ll have to play him when he gets back from D.C. | 那等他从华盛顿回来 我可要好好逗逗他 |
[03:45] | If he gets back. | 前提是他回得来 |
[03:47] | Only Jack could wind up having to explain to the Secretary of Defense | 也就只有杰克才会惊动国防部长 |
[03:50] | why he stole some Russian weapons for an ex-dictator. | 解释他为什么帮前独裁者偷了一堆俄罗斯的武器 |
[03:53] | Well, I bet that meeting’s not awkward at all. | 场面肯定一点也”不”尴尬 |
[03:56] | Speaking of awkward meetings, | 说到尴尬场面 |
[03:58] | you know it’s after 1:00 in L.A., right? | 你知道现在洛杉矶已经过了一点了吧 |
[04:01] | Yeah, so? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[04:03] | It’s Friday. | 现在是星期五了 |
[04:05] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 |
[04:07] | Did you tell him exfil got pushed and we left later than expected? | 你告诉他 我们因为撤离延迟而晚点了吗 |
[04:12] | Must have slipped my mind. | 我一定是忘了 |
[04:15] | So your father’s just waiting there in that diner, | 所以你父亲就在那个餐厅里干等着 |
[04:16] | like he does every Friday, hoping you show up? | 每周五都是如此 等着你出现 |
[04:18] | He said to drop by when I was ready, | 他让我准备好了再去 |
[04:19] | and I’m still not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[04:22] | That’s fair enough. | 这话有道理 |
[04:24] | But you could have called, so he knew not to wait. | 但你可以打个电话 告诉他不要等 |
[04:28] | I waited 18 years for him, Riley. | 我等了他18年 莱丽 |
[04:33] | So now you’re going to make him wait that long? | 所以你也要让他等上那么久吗 |
[04:40] | Are we changing course? | 我们在改变航线吗 |
[04:41] | Definitely adjusting our heading. | 绝对转向了 |
[04:44] | Sit down, Blondie, I can explain. | 坐下 金发小子 我可以解释 |
[04:48] | Something’s come up. | 有状况了 |
[04:49] | Something very time-sensitive. | 而且时间很紧急 |
[04:52] | And with Jack in D.C., | 现在杰克在华盛顿 |
[04:53] | and Leanna on another op stateside, | 丽安娜又在国内执行另一个任务 |
[04:55] | you two are my closest Phoenix agents to the problem. | 你们俩是离问题最近的两个凤凰基金会特工 |
[04:58] | Bozer, show our contestants what they’ve won. | 博兹 告诉参赛选手他们的任务 |
[05:01] | Rebels are taking over the city of Tago in Georgia. | 叛军正在攻占格鲁吉亚的塔戈 |
[05:04] | They’re blocking supplies and humanitarian aid | 他们阻止了物资和人道主义救援 |
[05:06] | from reaching innocent civilians. | 运送给无辜平民 |
[05:08] | This was posted on the Web 20 minutes ago. | 这段视频在20分钟前被发布在网络上 |
[05:12] | My name is Dr. Lena Nakani. | 我是丽娜·纳卡妮医生 |
[05:14] | I am chief medical officer at Georgian Children’s Hospital. | 我是格鲁吉亚儿童医院的首席医疗官 |
[05:18] | Two days ago, rebels entered Tago, | 两天前 叛军进入塔戈 |
[05:20] | forcing many to flee the city. | 很多人被迫逃离了城市 |
[05:22] | Supplies stopped showing up, | 供给中断 |
[05:24] | including our weekly shipment of liquid oxygen. | 包括每周运送来医院的液氧 |
[05:29] | Currently, we have 12 patients | 目前 我们有12名病人 |
[05:32] | who require ventilator assistance to breathe. | 他们需要借助呼吸机来保持呼吸 |
[05:36] | Which means, if a tanker of oxygen doesn’t arrive here in ten hours, | 所以 如果液氧罐车十小时内还不来 |
[05:42] | these children will die. | 这些孩子就会死亡 |
[05:44] | I am reaching out to the international community for help. | 我现在向国际社会请求帮助 |
[05:48] | If anyone sees this, please, they need you. | 如果任何人看见视频 拜托 他们需要你 |
[06:01] | Okay, we’re in. | 好吧 我们加入 |
[06:02] | Do we have any idea where this tanker is? | 液氧罐车现在哪里 |
[06:04] | That’s the million-dollar question. | 这个问题很重要 |
[06:06] | Our intel suggests that | 我们收集的情报显示 |
[06:07] | the driver fled the violence and abandoned it. | 司机为躲避战乱 弃车逃跑了 |
[06:10] | The hospital can’t get a replacement | 医院拿不到新的氧气 |
[06:11] | because the only oxygen plant in the area shut down | 因为那边唯一的制氧机已经不工作了 |
[06:14] | after its employees stopped showing up to work. | 操作人员都躲起来了 |
[06:16] | So they couldn’t find another driver? | 他们找不到别的司机了吗 |
[06:17] | They tried. | 他们试过了 |
[06:18] | No one wants the job now that rebels have taken over. | 叛军已经攻占了该地区 没人愿接这个任务 |
[06:21] | And-and what about airlifting the oxygen to the hospital? | 空投氧气罐不行吗 |
[06:23] | That would work | 本来可以 |
[06:25] | if the rebels hadn’t seized Georgia’s anti-aircraft guns. | 但叛军已经控制了格鲁吉亚的高射炮 |
[06:28] | They’re shooting down everything flying into the region. | 只要有东西飞过去就会被击落 |
[06:30] | Delivery by land is the only option. | 陆路运送是唯一的选择 |
[06:33] | Which is where we come in. | 所以才需要我们 |
[06:34] | Correct. You two need to find that missing tanker | 没错 你们俩得找到消失的液氧罐车 |
[06:36] | and get it to that hospital, | 并且运送到医院 |
[06:38] | before it’s too late. | 趁悲剧还没发生 |
[06:40] | The tanker itself is old. | 这辆罐车很旧了 |
[06:41] | It has no GPS locator. | 车上没有GPS定位仪 |
[06:43] | So our best guess is that it was abandoned somewhere on the main road | 我们认为罐车很有可能被遗弃在主路上 |
[06:45] | between the oxygen plant and the hospital. | 从制氧厂到医院的主路上某地 |
[06:47] | You touch down in four hours. | 你们会在四个小时后着陆 |
[06:49] | That leaves you six hours to find a needle in a haystack, | 意味着你们还剩六个小时来大海捞针找到车 |
[06:53] | drive it past an army of violent rebels | 开车通过叛军攻占区 |
[06:55] | in time to save 12 innocent children. | 及时救下十二名无辜儿童 |
[06:58] | No pressure or anything. | 不要有太大压力 |
[06:59] | Nope. None at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[07:17] | Hey, guys, just a heads-up. | 两位 提醒一下 |
[07:18] | You should be entering rebel territory right about now. | 你们现在应该进入叛军攻占区了 |
[07:24] | You don’t say. | 可不是嘛 |
[07:30] | 发自吉姆 听说你又有任务 下周五如何 | |
[07:33] | Let me guess, text from your dad? | 让我猜猜 你爸发的短信 |
[07:36] | Yeah. Asking about lunch sometime next week. | 是啊 约我下周找个时间吃午饭 |
[07:41] | And you’re not even gonna reply? | 你都不打算回复吗 |
[07:44] | Come on, Mac. | 别这样 小麦 |
[07:46] | Would one lunch be so bad? | 一顿午饭不会怎样吧 |
[07:47] | Thank you, Riley. I’ve been asking him that same question for weeks. | 谢谢你 莱丽 我这几周都在问他这个问题 |
[07:50] | Matty, maybe you can talk some sense into him. | 马蒂 也许他能听进去你的话 |
[07:52] | You want me to advise my agent on his relationship with my boss? | 你让我建议我的特工该如何跟我的上司相处 |
[07:57] | Tempting, but pass. | 让人心动 但还是免了 |
[07:59] | Look, guys, | 听着 各位 |
[08:01] | I’m avoiding this lunch | 我不肯去跟他吃午饭 |
[08:02] | because I don’t want to sit and make small talk | 是因为我不想坐下跟他闲聊 |
[08:03] | and pretend like everything’s normal when it’s not. | 假装一切都好 但事实并非如此 |
[08:06] | And before you say it’s payback, | 你不要说我是在报复他 |
[08:08] | the guy left me. | 是他先抛下了我 |
[08:10] | I just… I’m not ready to forgive him yet. | 我还没准备好要原谅他 |
[08:13] | I hear you, I hear you. | 我懂你的意思 |
[08:14] | But this is a chance for you to work on your relationship, | 但这是你处理好父子关系的好机会 |
[08:16] | like I am with my father. | 就像我跟我爸一样 |
[08:18] | And I know you have unanswered questions for him, | 我知道你有很多问题想问他 |
[08:20] | so something tells me there’s a deeper reason you’re avoiding him. | 所以 我觉得你躲着他另有原因 |
[08:23] | Dang. | 厉害了 |
[08:24] | Check out Ms. Freud over here. | 弗洛伊德小姐在此 |
[08:33] | You gonna tell us what it is, Mac? | 你打算告诉我们吗 小麦 |
[08:34] | Or are you gonna make us guess? | 还是打算让我们猜 |
[08:39] | Bozer, didn’t you say that tanker truck was silver and blue? | 博兹 你不是说液氧罐车是银蓝相间吗 |
[08:41] | Way to dodge the question. | 真会逃避问题 |
[08:42] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[08:44] | I think we just found it. | 我们好像找到了 |
[08:52] | Who steals a tanker of oxygen? | 谁会偷一辆液氧罐车 |
[08:53] | Pull up next to the cab, and let’s find out. | 靠近驾驶室 就知道是谁了 |
[09:07] | Pull over. Pull over! | 靠边停车 停车 |
[09:13] | Okay, yelling at him didn’t work. | 好吧 向他喊话没什么用 |
[09:15] | So how do we make him stop this truck? | 我们要怎么让他停下罐车 |
[09:17] | We don’t. | 不需要他主动停车 |
[09:18] | We stop it for him. | 我们来帮他停下 |
[09:20] | Pretty sure that’s Mac code for | 小麦这样说的意思是 |
[09:21] | “I’m about to do something really dangerous.” | “我将要做出非常危险的事” |
[09:23] | Get as close to the cab as you can, and don’t swerve. | 尽可能靠近驾驶室 不要改变方向 |
[09:27] | Okay. Don’t swerve. | 好吧 不要改变方向 |
[09:28] | Don’t swerve. Don’t swerve. | 不要改变方向 不要改变方向 |
[09:31] | I said, “Don’t swerve!” | 我说了 不要改变方向 |
[09:33] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[10:15] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[10:17] | Drop it. | 放下 |
[10:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢配合 |
[10:23] | Now, what were you doing stealing this truck? | 你为什么要偷这辆罐车 |
[10:27] | I’m not stealing it. | 我没有偷 |
[10:29] | Then what would you call what you were doing? | 那你这是在干什么 |
[10:30] | I’m delivering. | 我在运输氧气 |
[10:32] | Lives depending on this oxygen. | 大家都靠这车氧气活命 |
[10:34] | Where were you taking it, then? | 那你要把车开去哪里 |
[10:36] | To its original destination: the children’s hospital. | 开去最初的目的地 儿童医院 |
[10:40] | Yes, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[10:41] | My son is, is-is patient. | 我儿子病了 |
[10:44] | He… Look, he… | 他… 你看… |
[10:45] | No. It’s-it’s okay. | 没事的 没有威胁 |
[10:48] | It’s photo. My… | 是张照片 我的… |
[10:51] | Photo, my son. | 我儿子的照片 |
[10:53] | Before he was hospitalized. | 是他住院以前的照片 |
[10:56] | When my wife and I learned that the shipment wasn’t coming, | 我和我老婆知道氧气无法送达后 |
[10:59] | I decided to… | 我决定… |
[11:00] | Track the truck down and deliver it yourself? | 亲自找到罐车并开过去吗 |
[11:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:03] | Well, aren’t you worried about the rebels? | 你不害怕那些叛军吗 |
[11:05] | They’re killing everyone on sight. | 他们看到人就杀 |
[11:06] | I’m only worried for my son | 我只担心我的儿子 |
[11:08] | and the children in the hospital. | 还有医院里的孩子们 |
[11:12] | Look, sir… | 听着 先生 |
[11:13] | No, my name is Vasil. | 我叫瓦西尔 |
[11:16] | Vasil. I’m MacGyver. | 瓦西尔 我是麦凯弗 |
[11:17] | This is Riley Davis. | 这是莱丽·戴维斯 |
[11:19] | We were sent by a government organization | 政府机构派我们前来 |
[11:20] | to deliver this truck to the hospital. | 把罐车开到医院 |
[11:23] | It’s true? | 真的吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:25] | This is the best news I’ve heard in days. | 这是我这些天听到最好的消息了 |
[11:28] | Please, please, can I come with you? | 拜托拜托了 我能跟你们一起去吗 |
[11:30] | I-I can help you. Yes, you-you… | 我能帮忙 你们… |
[11:32] | No, I don’t think that’s a good idea, Vasil. | 不 这样不太好 瓦西尔 |
[11:33] | This could get dangerous. | 这会很危险 |
[11:33] | Mac, we can’t leave him here, Mac. | 小麦 我们不能把他留在这儿 |
[11:34] | If the rebels find him… | 如果叛军找到他… |
[11:39] | – Let’s go save your son. – Thank you! | -走吧 去救你儿子 -谢谢 |
[11:41] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[11:43] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[11:49] | Matty? Bozer? | 马蒂 博兹 |
[11:50] | You guys hear that? | 你们听到吗 |
[11:51] | Heard and saw, Mac. | 听到也看到了 小麦 |
[11:52] | It’s the rebels. They’re blowing up all the roads leading into the city. | 是叛军 他们把进城的路都炸毁了 |
[11:56] | Which is a huge problem, | 麻烦大了 |
[11:57] | because we only have four hours | 因为还有四小时 |
[11:58] | until the oxygen in the hospital runs out. | 医院的氧气就要耗尽了 |
[12:08] | Mac, we checked every road into the city | 小麦 我们检查了所有进城道路 |
[12:10] | and confirmed the rebels have blocked or destroyed them all. | 可以肯定 叛军把所有路都堵塞或摧毁了 |
[12:13] | All right, so if the roads are out, | 如果路都走不通 |
[12:15] | how are we gonna get this oxygen to the kids, Mac? | 我们怎么把氧气送去给孩子们 小麦 |
[12:18] | We’ll make our own road. | 自己开路 |
[12:19] | We’ll cut through those mountains right there, | 我们开车从山那边穿过去 |
[12:20] | and we’ll find a paved road | 一直开到主路上 |
[12:21] | on the other side of the rebels’ perimeter. | 这样就避开了叛军的势力范围 |
[12:22] | I’m sorry, Mr. MacGyver, | 很遗憾 麦凯弗先生 |
[12:25] | but that is just not possible. | 办不到的 |
[12:26] | I know this area very well. | 这地方我了解 |
[12:28] | It’s very rough. | 路十分难走 |
[12:30] | This vehicle will never make it. | 车开不过去的 |
[12:33] | You’re right, we won’t make it in this vehicle. | 没错 这辆车是开不过去 |
[12:36] | We’ll have to give it an upgrade. | 我们得对其加以改造 |
[12:40] | What is upgrade? | 什么改造 |
[12:59] | What you are doing? | 你在干什么 |
[13:00] | I’m trying to stabilize this rebound clip. | 把回弹夹固定一下 |
[13:12] | You are using your cell phone? | 用你的手机固定吗 |
[13:14] | Yeah, well, | 对 |
[13:17] | as it turns out, | 可你看 |
[13:18] | it fits perfectly. | 刚好合适 |
[13:19] | I-I wish Vano was here to see this now. | 要是瓦诺也在就好了 |
[13:21] | He would say, “You are awesome.” | 他会说 “你太牛了” |
[13:24] | Vano loves trucks. | 瓦诺喜欢卡车 |
[13:26] | So did I when I was his age. Actually, I still do. | 我像他那么大时也喜欢卡车 现在也是 |
[13:29] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[13:31] | What do you say, when we get to the hospital, | 等我们到了医院 |
[13:32] | we ask the doctors if they’ll him see the truck? | 征求医生同意 让他出来看看 |
[13:34] | He would love that. | 他肯定高兴死了 |
[13:37] | He, has been in the hospital for so long. | 他住院很长时间了 |
[13:41] | Not to pry, | 无意刺探 |
[13:42] | but what’s wrong with your son? | 您儿子得了什么病 |
[13:43] | His lungs are not fully developed. | 他的肺部没有发育好 |
[13:48] | Doctors don’t know why. | 医生也不知道原因 |
[13:51] | I can’t imagine it’s been easy for him. | 对他来说一定不好过 |
[13:52] | No, no, it’s been very difficult. | 是的 很痛苦 |
[13:56] | But luckily, | 但幸运的是 |
[13:58] | – there are still heroes in the world. – No. | -世界上还是有英雄的 -不 |
[14:00] | You’re the hero, Vasil. | 你才是英雄 瓦西尔 |
[14:02] | You tried to drive this tanker | 你可是准备开着罐车 |
[14:03] | through rebel-occupied territory by yourself. | 单枪匹马突破叛军的地盘 |
[14:05] | I just did what any father would do for his son. | 天下的父亲为了孩子都会这么做 |
[14:15] | Okay, good to go. | 可以了 |
[14:16] | Okay, if the truck is ready, you need to get moving. | 罐车改造好 你们就得赶紧上路了 |
[14:18] | Guys, you’ve got some time to make up, so you better go fast. | 各位 改造罐车浪费了时间 得赶快 |
[14:26] | Guys, what part of “You’ve got some time to make up” wasn’t clear? | 各位 我说了要赶快啊 |
[14:30] | We know, Boze, | 明白 博兹 |
[14:30] | but if we drive any faster, | 但如果继续加速 |
[14:32] | then this tanker could start leaking, | 这辆车就会漏油 |
[14:33] | which is a problem because my build wasn’t perfect. | 那就很麻烦 因为我只是大概修理了一下 |
[14:36] | There’s lots of metal parts in contact with other metal parts, | 众多金属零件相互摩擦 |
[14:39] | so if we do start to leak, | 所以如果这车开始漏油 |
[14:41] | any spark could ignite the liquid oxygen inside and… | 一点火星就会点燃车里的液态氧… |
[14:46] | On second thought, slow works. | 我改主意了 慢慢开 |
[14:48] | Okay, I ran the numbers. At your current pace, | 我算了下 以你们现在的车速 |
[14:50] | you could still make it in time to save those kids, | 还是赶得及到医院救那些孩子的 |
[14:52] | but you’re cutting it close. | 但时间很紧迫 |
[14:54] | Yeah, how close? | 多紧迫 |
[14:55] | Let’s just avoid any more delays. | 总之别再有任何耽搁了 |
[15:00] | Heads up. | 注意 |
[15:01] | We got an unidentified vehicle moving towards you. | 有一辆不明车辆正在接近 |
[15:03] | Most civilians have already fled the area, | 平民大多已逃离该区域 |
[15:05] | so unless you guys ordered Domino’s, | 除非你们订了披萨外卖 |
[15:07] | that’s probably rebel patrol. | 那就是叛军的巡逻车 |
[15:09] | Have they spotted us yet? | 他们发现我们了吗 |
[15:11] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[15:12] | The terrain seems to have kept you hidden, | 地形的缘故 他们看不到你们 |
[15:14] | but if you stay on that current heading, | 可如果一直这么开下去 |
[15:16] | you’re gonna run right into them. | 就会和他们撞个满怀 |
[15:17] | Guys, there’s a large cluster of trees northeast of your position. | 各位 你们东北方向有一大片树林 |
[15:20] | You can make it, but you have to hurry. | 开过去还来得及 但是得快 |
[15:21] | This time for real. | 这次是认真的 |
[15:28] | Those trees right there. | 就是那片树林 |
[16:35] | Breathe, Bozer, breathe. | 呼吸 博泽 呼吸 |
[17:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:02] | You’re clear. | 危险解除 |
[17:07] | – My heart is racing. – Yeah, mine, too. | -心都跳到嗓子眼了 -我也是 |
[17:10] | Time to get moving. | 该出发了 |
[17:11] | You’ve got kids to save. | 孩子们还等着你们救呢 |
[17:23] | That didn’t sound good. | 听上去不妙 |
[17:31] | Yeah, we’re stuck. | 我们卡住了 |
[17:42] | We’re in a dried-out creek bed, | 我们在干涸的河床上 |
[17:43] | and part of it collapsed under our front tire. | 前轮陷进沙土里了 |
[17:45] | We hung the truck. | 车动不了了 |
[17:48] | We… we don’t have time for this. | 我们没有时间了 |
[17:51] | How are we gonna do this, Mac? | 这下怎么办 小麦 |
[17:52] | Thing’s got to be about 60,000 pounds. | 这车将近30吨重 |
[17:58] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[18:02] | He-he don’t answer you. | 他没回答你 |
[18:03] | Yeah, believe it or not, that’s a good thing. | 对 但相信我 这是好兆头 |
[18:05] | Means he has an idea. | 说明他想到办法了 |
[18:22] | Put it in neutral and turn the engine over. | 挂空挡 启动发动机 |
[18:24] | This-this is going to raise truck? | 这就能把车拉上来吗 |
[18:26] | – Yeah, it should. – How? | -应该能 -怎么拉 |
[18:28] | Well, it’s basically the same way a firefighter’s lift bag works. | 和消防员的举升袋差不多是一个道理 |
[18:33] | The operating pressure of the suspension airbag | 随着与轮胎表面的接触 |
[18:35] | is multiplied by the surface area in contact with the frame, | 安全气袋的操作压力成倍增大 |
[18:38] | which gives you lifting force in pounds per square inch. | 同时产生以磅平方英寸计的推力 |
[18:41] | I-I-I don’t follow you. | 我听不懂 |
[18:43] | Yeah, yeah, you get used to that. | 慢慢就习惯了 |
[18:47] | It’s working! | 成功了 |
[18:49] | This is miracle! | 简直是奇迹 |
[18:50] | No, it’s just physics. | 不 物理学原理而已 |
[18:51] | We should be back on the road in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后就能上路 |
[18:53] | I’m going to call my wife and check on my son, | 我打电话给我老婆和儿子 |
[18:55] | tell her we’re coming. | 告诉他们 我们来了 |
[18:58] | Devoted husband and father. That’s a good man right there. | 真是个称职的丈夫和父亲 他是个好人 |
[19:05] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:07] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:14] | Earlier, you were saying | 你之前跟我说 |
[19:16] | you were gonna try and work things out with Elwood. | 你要试着和埃尔伍德好好相处 |
[19:18] | I mean, do you really think that he’s capable of change? | 你真觉得他会有所改变吗 |
[19:21] | – Probably not. – Well, okay, then why bother? | -应该不会 -那还费什么劲 |
[19:25] | ‘Cause I don’t expect Elwood to change. | 因为我没想过要他改变 |
[19:27] | I’ve accepted who he is. | 我已经接受了他这个人 |
[19:29] | Maybe I’m naive, but… | 也许是我太天真 但… |
[19:31] | I still have hope our relationship can heal. | 我还是希望我们能和好如初 |
[19:35] | And I never want to regret not giving us a second chance. | 而且 我不想因放弃机会而悔恨 |
[19:39] | There’s a rebel patrol coming. | 叛军巡逻队来了 |
[19:41] | We must go now! | 我们得走了 |
[19:42] | Tire’s still an inch below solid ground, Mac. | 轮胎还有一英寸陷在沙里 小麦 |
[19:44] | – You think we can make it? – One way to find out. Let’s go. | -能行吗 -只能一试了 上车 |
[20:03] | Great work. | 太棒了 |
[20:03] | You’re back on the road | 你们重新上路了 |
[20:04] | and have just over two hours until the oxygen at the hospital runs out. | 医院的氧气还有两小时才用尽 |
[20:07] | Since it should only take you 90 minutes to get there, | 你们到医院只需要90分钟 |
[20:09] | I think we’re all good. | 应该没问题了 |
[20:17] | Damn it, Bozer, why’d you have to go and say that? | 可恶 博兹 就你话多 |
[20:19] | This is problem. | 问题来了 |
[20:25] | Make that two problems. | 还一来就来了俩 |
[20:39] | Mac, they’re closing fast. | 小麦 他们要追上来了 |
[20:40] | – Any chance you got a plan? – Yeah. | -你有计划吗 -当然 |
[20:42] | Riley’s gonna floor it. | 莱丽 油门踩到底 |
[20:44] | – You sure that’s a good idea? – I don’t know, | -你确定这是个好主意 -说不好 |
[20:46] | but it’s not gonna matter if they catch us. | 但总强过被他们追上 |
[20:48] | Yeah, good point. | 确实 |
[20:54] | Not that I’m complaining, but… | 不是我多嘴 但是… |
[20:55] | why aren’t they shooting at us? | 他们为什么不开枪 |
[20:57] | They want our cargo intact. | 他们不想破坏车体 |
[20:58] | The, liquid oxygen is-is, worth a lot of money on the black market. | 液氧在黑市很值钱 |
[21:09] | What’s that? What’s that noise? | 怎么回事 什么声音 |
[21:19] | We sprung a leak. I got to go up top. | 漏气了 我得上去一趟 |
[21:21] | Are you crazy? We are doing 120 kilometers per hour. | 你疯了 现在车速是120 |
[21:25] | Yeah, I mean, I’m not looking forward to it, but… | 我知道 我也不想 但是… |
[21:27] | if I don’t plug the leak, | 如果我不把裂缝封住 |
[21:30] | we’re not gonna have enough oxygen left | 等我们到医院 |
[21:31] | by the time we get to the hospital. | 氧气就不够用了 |
[21:32] | And that’s best-case scenario. | 而且这还是最好的情况 |
[21:35] | What is worst-case scenario? | 那最坏的情况呢 |
[21:36] | Well, a stray spark hits the liquid oxygen, and… | 万一液氧接触到火星… |
[21:44] | How will you fix it? | 你打算怎么修 |
[21:45] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[21:49] | Wait a second, that water bottle over there– | 等一下 那瓶水 |
[21:50] | can you hand me that? | 能递给我吗 |
[21:51] | – This? For-for why? – Thanks. | -这个吗 为什么 -谢谢 |
[21:54] | Liquid oxygen is cryogenic, | 液氧特性低温 |
[21:55] | which means it’s stored below 297 degrees Fahrenheit. | 所以要储存在零下147摄氏度下 |
[21:58] | That valve is so cold right now, | 阀门现在很冰 |
[22:00] | all I have to do is pour water onto it, | 所以只要往上倒水 |
[22:01] | and, it should freeze instantly, creating a seal. | 应该马上就会结冰 封住阀门 |
[22:07] | He say “should”? | 他说”应该” |
[22:08] | Be happy. | 看开点吧 |
[22:09] | That’s as much of a guarantee as you’re gonna get from him. | 这已经是很大的担保了 |
[22:26] | Riley, on your right. | 莱丽 注意右边 |
[22:34] | Mac, hang on to something. | 小麦 抓好了 |
[22:55] | Mac, you’re about to have company. | 小麦 有人上去了 |
[23:30] | I said no sparks! | 我说了 不能有火星 |
[23:31] | Yeah, or you could say, “thanks for saving my life.” | 是 你也可以谢谢我救了你的命 |
[23:34] | Be careful, be careful! | 小心点 小心 |
[23:41] | Leak’s sealed. | 裂口堵住了 |
[24:10] | Damn it, I can’t shake ’em. | 该死 我甩不掉他们 |
[24:11] | Mac, now would be a great time to do something brilliant. | 小麦 该你表现的时候了 |
[24:13] | Working on it. | 正努力呢 |
[24:18] | Hold. | 拿着 |
[24:57] | Okay. I think we’re clear. | 好 我们应该安全了 |
[25:00] | Okay, just stay on that road. | 就在这条路上 |
[25:01] | It’ll lead you right to the hospital. | 一直开就到医院了 |
[25:06] | Yeah, until we run out of gas. | 直到我们汽油用尽 |
[25:08] | Yeah, we just burned through all of our fuel, and… | 燃料刚刚都被我们用完了… |
[25:10] | No, no, I know a fuel station very near here. | 不 不 我知道附近有个加油站 |
[25:14] | Pretty sure, no rebels are there. | 我很确定 那里没有叛军 |
[25:16] | It is safe. Okay? I take you. | 很安全 我带你们去 |
[25:17] | Okay, take us. | 好 走吧 |
[25:25] | What’s on your mind, Mac? | 你有什么心事 小麦 |
[25:27] | That obvious? | 这么明显吗 |
[25:31] | Thinking about what you said earlier, | 我在想你之前的话 |
[25:33] | about you and Elwood and second chances. | 你和埃尔伍德 第二次机会什么的 |
[25:37] | You know, there was actually a time | 曾经一度 |
[25:38] | when I really wanted a relationship with my dad. | 我很想和我爸和好 |
[25:41] | But now that time’s passed, | 但那段时间已经过去了 |
[25:43] | because you’re too angry with him. | 因为你还在生他的气 |
[25:45] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:48] | Yeah, I just cannot seem to let this anger go. | 我就是没法释怀 |
[25:53] | When I was a kid, especially after my mom died, | 我小时候 特别是我妈刚过世后 |
[25:56] | I idolized him. | 我很崇拜他 |
[25:59] | He was smart and tough, | 他聪明又坚强 |
[26:00] | and the way he made things out of nothing absolutely amazed me. | 随手创造的本领着实惊叹了我 |
[26:03] | And then when he left without saying a word, | 然后他一声不吭地走了 |
[26:06] | it was like… | 这种感觉… |
[26:09] | I tried to convince myself there was a good reason. | 我试图说服自己 他一定有他的理由 |
[26:12] | You know, like, maybe he had amnesia | 也许他失忆了 |
[26:15] | and couldn’t find his way home, | 找不到回家的路了 |
[26:16] | or he was framed for a crime and wrongfully imprisoned. | 或者被栽赃入狱 |
[26:22] | Then years passed, | 年复一年 |
[26:23] | and eventually, I just gave up believing there was a good reason. | 我最终不再相信他会有什么理由 |
[26:29] | I began to forget what he once meant to me | 我忘记了他曾经之于我的意义 |
[26:31] | and started imagining he was a drunk or a criminal. | 我开始设想他酗酒或者犯了罪 |
[26:33] | Picturing him as someone you didn’t want | 给他立一个令你厌恶的人设 |
[26:35] | made it easier to accept he didn’t want you. | 会让你更容易接受他不想要你的事实 |
[26:39] | Been there. | 深有体会 |
[26:41] | But then 18 years go by, he comes back, | 18年后 他又回来了 |
[26:43] | and as it turns out, he runs an organization | 事实是 他管理了一个组织 |
[26:45] | dedicated to saving innocent lives. | 致力拯救无辜的生命 |
[26:47] | It was a lot easier when I thought he was a bad guy. | 如果他是个坏人 会容易得多 |
[26:50] | But you understood him then. | 但你也能理解他了 |
[26:51] | Now it’s complicated. | 现在就更复杂了 |
[26:54] | And that scares you. | 让你有些畏惧 |
[26:54] | Guys, you got a truck. It’s coming in hot. | 各位 有辆卡车迅速接近 |
[26:56] | Vasil, get to the cab now. | 瓦西尔 上车 |
[26:58] | Get a move on, guys. They’re right on top of you. | 快点 各位 已经来了 |
[27:06] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:09] | These don’t look like rebels, Mac. | 看起来不像是叛军 小麦 |
[27:11] | That’s because they are not. | 因为他们不是 |
[27:18] | Vasil, what the hell is going on? | 瓦西尔 怎么回事 |
[27:19] | Remember when I told you liquid oxygen was worth a lot of money? | 记得我说过 液氧很值钱吗 |
[27:24] | Well, it is. | 确实 |
[27:26] | And my friends and I are going to sell this truck | 我和我朋友要把这车液氧卖掉 |
[27:28] | and keep the money. | 钱归我们 |
[27:29] | You set us up. | 你设计骗我们 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[27:32] | – You son of a bitch. – Riley… | -混蛋 -莱丽 |
[27:38] | You were right. | 你当时说得没错 |
[27:39] | I was stealing the truck. | 我是在偷罐车 |
[27:40] | Local conflicts are good for that sort of thing. | 地方冲突对我们这行很有利 |
[27:48] | You knew where we were taking it. | 你知道我们的目的地 |
[27:50] | You said you were taking it there, too. | 你说你也打算把罐车开去那里 |
[27:51] | The on-board navigational system told me where the truck was going. | 车载导航告诉了我罐车开往哪里 |
[27:55] | That’s the only reason I knew. | 所以我才知道目的地 |
[27:57] | And thank you for getting me past the rebels. | 谢谢你帮我甩掉了叛军 |
[28:00] | I could never have done it without you, MacGyver. | 如果不是你 我根本做不到 麦凯弗 |
[28:03] | So your whole story was a lie, then? | 所以你一直在骗我们 |
[28:05] | I have a wife and three children. | 我有一个妻子 三个孩子 |
[28:08] | They’re not sick, but they are very much in danger. | 他们没有生病 但是他们很危险 |
[28:11] | That’s why I need the money– to get them to safety. | 所以我才需要这些钱 让他们脱离危险 |
[28:13] | So you’re gonna let all those other children die? | 所以你放任其他孩子送死 |
[28:15] | I’m not proud of it. | 我不为此感到骄傲 |
[28:17] | But if the choice is between my children and complete strangers, | 但如果让我在我的孩子们和陌生人中做选择 |
[28:23] | what can I say? | 结果很明显吧 |
[28:24] | Family first! | 家人至上 |
[28:37] | We got just over an hour till those kids run out of oxygen, Mac. | 还有一个多小时 孩子们的氧气就耗尽了 小麦 |
[28:41] | What are we gonna do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[28:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:49] | You’re not listening. | 你有在听吗 |
[28:51] | We don’t have time to ask for permission from the Minister of Health. | 我们没时间申请卫生部长的批准了 |
[28:54] | I am talking minutes. Not hours, not days. | 我们只有几分钟时间了 不是几小时或几天 |
[28:57] | I understand that. But without her authorization, I… | 我明白 但是没有部长授权 我… |
[29:02] | Armenia’s out, too. | 亚美尼亚也没戏了 |
[29:04] | Tell me someone has good news. | 有没有人有好消息 |
[29:07] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[29:09] | Turkish ambassador says | 土耳其大使说 |
[29:10] | there’s a hospital just over the border, 40 minutes away. | 边境附近有家医院 只需要四十分钟车程 |
[29:13] | They have a full tanker of liquid oxygen, | 他们有整罐的液氧 |
[29:15] | but he’s refusing to send any of his people into rebel-occupied territory. | 但是他不肯派人进入叛军领区 |
[29:18] | What do I do? Am I allowed to threaten him? | 我该怎么办 我能威胁他吗 |
[29:20] | Just hang up. | 直接挂掉 |
[29:21] | Mac, Riley, I don’t know what to say. | 小麦 莱丽 我不知道该怎么说 |
[29:24] | We’ve reached out to everyone in your area, | 我们已经联系过该地区所有的国家 |
[29:26] | looking for replacement oxygen, | 试图找到可供替换的氧气 |
[29:27] | and we’ve come up empty. | 但是我们一无所获 |
[29:28] | Any luck on your end? | 你们那边有进展吗 |
[29:29] | Mac’s phone is still on the tanker, so I traced it, | 小麦的手机还在罐车上 我进行追踪了 |
[29:31] | but it’s so deep in rebel territory, | 但是该罐车已经深入叛军领地了 |
[29:33] | if we tried to go get it, we’d bet killed. | 要是打算明抢 我们一定会被杀 |
[29:35] | Does that mean we’re out of options? | 所以我们没有办法了吗 |
[29:36] | Not entirely. | 也不是 |
[29:37] | If we can’t bring the oxygen to the kids, | 如果我们不能将氧气带给孩子们 |
[29:38] | we’ll have to bring the kids to the oxygen. | 那我们就将孩子带到氧气所在地 |
[29:40] | What are you talking about, Mac? | 你在说什么 小麦 |
[29:41] | I’m talking about a medevac. | 我的意思是医疗转移 |
[29:43] | A medevac? No, no, no. | 医疗转移 不行 |
[29:45] | A medevac? It’s impossible. | 医疗转移 不可能的 |
[29:47] | These children are in no shape to be moved. | 这些孩子的情况根本不适合移动 |
[29:51] | And even if they were, | 就算他们适合移动 |
[29:54] | we have diluted the O2 mix as much as we can. | 我们已经尽可能地稀释氧气了 |
[29:58] | At most, we have 50 minutes before they start suffocating. | 最多50分钟 他们就会开始呼吸困难 |
[30:03] | Look, I know that transporting them isn’t ideal, | 听着 虽然转移他们不是个好主意 |
[30:05] | but there’s a hospital 40 minutes away in Turkey. | 但是四十分钟车程外的土耳其有家医院 |
[30:07] | If we borrow vehicles, we should be able to make it in time. | 如果借到车 我们就能及时赶到 |
[30:09] | Not with the rebels outside. | 但是外面有叛军 |
[30:12] | They will attack any convoy immediately. | 他们会立即攻击运输队 |
[30:18] | I’m-I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:20] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[30:22] | Is that normal? | 那是正常情况吗 |
[30:24] | I’m afraid so. | 没错 |
[30:25] | Great. Where’s your maintenance guy? | 很好 你们的维修人员在哪儿 |
[30:29] | He says you’re right. | 他说你是对的 |
[30:30] | The, lights upstairs flicker | 楼上的灯光之所以闪烁 |
[30:31] | because we are running on backup power. | 是因为我们在用备用电源 |
[30:40] | All life-saving equipment is on battery backup, | 所有救生设备都靠备用电池维持 |
[30:43] | but the nonessential parts of the hospital | 但是医院里非必要的设备 |
[30:46] | and the rest of the city use this. | 和城市的其他地区都是在用这个 |
[30:55] | He says that beyond this airlock is a compressed air chamber, | 他说 气闸后有一个压缩空气室 |
[30:58] | which the city uses to create and store energy for when the power goes out. | 城市停电时 就是借此制造和储存能量 |
[31:02] | This is great. | 真是太棒了 |
[31:04] | What does this mean? | 这意味着什么 |
[31:05] | This means we don’t have to move the kids. | 这意味着我们没必要转移孩子了 |
[31:06] | All we have to do is connect the outflow valve from this chamber | 我们只需将空气室的出流闸门 |
[31:09] | to the hospital’s oxygen converter, | 与医院的氧气转换器相连 |
[31:11] | which should refill the O2 tanks | 这样就可以将氧气罐充满 |
[31:12] | and supply breathable air to the kids. | 给孩子们提供可呼吸的空气 |
[31:15] | Why didn’t the hospital do this immediately? | 那为什么医院之前不立刻这么做 |
[31:17] | That’s my fault. | 我的错 |
[31:18] | I just made that sound a lot easier than it’s actually gonna be. | 我说得太简单了 实际操作很困难 |
[31:20] | There’s over a thousand PSI in there, | 里面的压力超过每平方英寸一千磅 |
[31:22] | which is like being a half a mile under the ocean. | 与海面以下半英里的压力差不多 |
[31:25] | If you go in there without protection, | 如果在无保护措施的情况下进去 |
[31:27] | you won’t last long. | 就支持不了多久 |
[31:28] | And I assume you have a plan to make the necessary protection? | 你应该有办法做好保护措施吧 |
[31:32] | I do, but I’m not sure if it’s gonna work. | 是的 但我也不确定能不能行 |
[31:35] | Look, just so it’s been said out loud, | 我提醒你一句 |
[31:37] | there’s still time for that medevac if you leave now. | 现在开始医疗转移 还来得及 |
[31:40] | And to be clear, Bozer means right now, | 说得更清楚一点 博兹指的是立刻 |
[31:42] | so it’s decision time. | 该做决定了 |
[31:43] | Mac, it’s your boots on the ground, | 小麦 是你在执行任务 |
[31:44] | so it’s your call. | 所以你来做决定 |
[31:48] | Moving the kids has variables I can’t control, | 转移孩子们的变数太多 我无法掌控 |
[31:51] | which means more risk. | 风险也会更大 |
[31:54] | I say we stay and take our chances… | 我决定留下来 去空气室… |
[31:59] | – in there. – Okay. | -冒险一试 -好吧 |
[32:01] | What do we need to do, Mac? | 我们要做什么 小麦 |
[32:03] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[32:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:28] | All right, so all this is to help you survive a room | 空气室的压力相当于海面下半英里 |
[32:31] | that might as well be half a mile under the ocean? | 这些就能保护我们吗 |
[32:34] | – I mean, not forever, but yeah. – How? | -虽然持续不久 但也能保护我们 -怎么会 |
[32:37] | The same way an atmospheric pressure suit | 潜水服能够在深海保护潜水员 |
[32:38] | helps deep sea divers survive at the bottom of the ocean. | 这个也是同样的原理 |
[32:41] | And that’s what we’re making? | 我们要造潜水服 |
[32:42] | A quick and dirty version of one, yeah. | 对 不过是简易低配版 |
[32:44] | Okay, this is the last canister we have, and it’s nearly empty. | 这是我们最后一个氧气罐了 几乎是空的 |
[32:47] | It’s not enough oxygen to save the kids, | 没有足够拯救孩子们的量 |
[32:49] | and it’ll give you enough to breathe for three minutes. | 但是能够让你在里面支持三分钟 |
[32:52] | Is that going to be enough time? | 这么短的时间够吗 |
[32:54] | It’ll have to be. | 不够也得够 |
[33:03] | Okay, ready on my end. | 好了 我这边搞定 |
[33:23] | All right, airlock door closed, room sealed. | 好 气闸关闭 房间封锁 |
[33:26] | And you’re sure your suit’s airtight, Mac? | 你确定防护服密封好了吗 小麦 |
[33:27] | As airtight as I can make it. | 我已经尽可能做到密封了 |
[33:57] | Mac, how are you feeling? | 小麦 你感觉怎么样 |
[34:00] | Like Godzilla’s stepping on my chest. | 感觉像哥斯拉踩在我胸口 |
[34:02] | It’s making it hard to breathe. | 呼吸困难 |
[34:06] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[34:08] | That would be my suit caving in. | 是我的防护服在挣扎 |
[34:11] | It’s… it’s not gonna last long. | 坚持不了太久 |
[34:13] | Yeah, well, neither will the air you’re breathing, | 你的氧气罐也坚持不了太久 |
[34:15] | so keep moving. | 所以抓紧时间 |
[34:16] | Boze, I’m-I’m at the valves. | 博兹 我到阀门了 |
[34:20] | Wh-which one am I hooking up to? | 我应该接哪个 |
[34:21] | There are four rows of four, right? | 有四排四列 对吧 |
[34:23] | – Yeah. – Okay, third row down, second from the left. | -对 -好 第三行左边第二个 |
[34:32] | Riley, give me some slack. | 莱丽 软管放长些 |
[34:37] | Sorry, Mac. No slack left. | 抱歉 小麦 软管到头了 |
[34:39] | What do you mean, “No slack left”? | “到头了”是什么意思 |
[34:41] | The hose, it isn’t long enough. | 软管不够长 |
[34:43] | It won’t reach. I can’t connect it. | 够不到 我接不上 |
[34:46] | Mac, you gotta think of something. | 小麦 你得想个办法 |
[34:48] | Those kids are about to run out of oxygen. | 这些孩子的氧气要用完了 |
[34:57] | – Mac! – I know. | -小麦 -我知道 |
[35:00] | I know you know. | 我知道你知道 |
[35:01] | Just saying. | 只是提醒你 |
[35:12] | Just going to take this off. | 把这个摘下来 |
[35:14] | Just need to put this on. | 戴上这个 |
[35:19] | I’ve got to figure out a way to extend the hose. | 我得想办法延长软管 |
[35:22] | I could do it if I just… | 如果有另一条管子 |
[35:24] | if I had another piece of tubing. | 我就能做到 |
[35:27] | Wait a second, I do. | 等一下 我有 |
[35:29] | Mac, you don’t mean your oxygen tube? | 小麦 你不是说你的氧气管吧 |
[35:31] | That’s exactly what I meant. | 我说的就是这个 |
[35:33] | No, no, no, no, no, Mac, listen to me. | 不不不 小麦 听我说 |
[35:34] | You cannot cut your own oxygen supply. | 你不能切断自己的氧气供应 |
[35:36] | The air in there is 78% nitrogen. | 你那里的空气78%是氮气 |
[35:39] | You inhale even one time, | 你只要吸入一口 |
[35:41] | you’ll get the bends and die. | 就会因减压病致死 |
[35:42] | Then I guess I’ll just have to hold my breath. | 那我只好屏住呼吸了 |
[35:43] | The tube is long enough. | 管子够长了 |
[35:44] | Mac, you can barely move in that suit. | 小麦 穿着那身你已经行动困难了 |
[35:47] | If you hold your breath, you’ll black out and die | 如果屏住呼吸 你还没出来 |
[35:49] | before you make it out of that room. | 就会晕过去死掉 |
[35:50] | You might be right, Riley, | 也许你是对的 莱丽 |
[35:51] | but this is my only choice. | 但这是我唯一的选择 |
[35:53] | All right, I’m going to cut my hose, | 好了 我要切断我的软管 |
[35:57] | which means I’m gonna lose comms, so… | 我会失去联络 所以… |
[36:01] | see you on the other side, I hope. | 外面见 希望吧 |
[36:45] | The converter tank is filling. | 转换罐正在充气 |
[37:03] | Riley, what about Mac? | 莱丽 小麦呢 |
[37:05] | On my way. | 马上过去 |
[37:08] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[37:10] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[37:22] | Mac. | 小麦 |
[37:32] | I need… I need… | 我需要… 我需要… |
[37:34] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:38] | – I need to work… – What do you need? | -我需要锻炼… -你需要什么 |
[37:40] | on my cardio. | 心肺功能了 |
[37:44] | What? | 什么 |
[38:02] | It’s nothing but good news. | 都是好消息 |
[38:04] | U.N. soldiers are moving in with supplies and aid, | 联合国部队正带着救援物资前往当地 |
[38:06] | and the rebels are about to get an unpleasant surprise. | 而叛军则要收到惊吓了 |
[38:09] | Turns out Vasil sold them that tanker. | 瓦西尔把液氧罐车卖给了他们 |
[38:13] | You traced my phone. | 你追踪了我的手机 |
[38:14] | Hell yeah, we did! | 没错 |
[38:15] | Right back to the rebel stronghold. | 直指叛军大本营 |
[38:18] | Won’t be long before this rebellion is put down. | 这场叛乱很快就会被镇压 |
[38:20] | But most importantly, | 但最重要的是 |
[38:21] | all of those children are going to survive, | 所有那些孩子都会活下来 |
[38:24] | thanks to you two. | 多亏了你们俩 |
[38:26] | We secured a nearby field for your exfil. | 我们在附近设了安全撤离点 |
[38:28] | I’ll send coordinates. Chopper will be there in 30. | 我把坐标发过去 直升机30分钟后到 |
[38:30] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[38:31] | – Copy that. – All right. | -收到 -好的 |
[38:34] | Anything else you need, Matty? | 还需要什么吗 马蒂 |
[38:36] | Just for you to go home and get some rest. | 只想让你回家好好休息一下 |
[38:38] | Good work. | 干得好 |
[38:39] | Now, that is one order I am more than happy to follow. | 我很高兴能执行这个指令 |
[38:43] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[38:45] | Bozer? | 博兹 |
[38:48] | I know you’ve been having a hard time lately. | 我知道你最近很煎熬 |
[38:54] | Is it that obvious? | 那么明显吗 |
[38:56] | No, not to everyone, but… I can tell. | 不 对其他人不明显 但我能看出来 |
[39:02] | Jill was more than just a coworker; she was family. | 吉尔不仅仅是同事 她是家人 |
[39:06] | Yes, she was. | 是的 |
[39:07] | If you ever want to talk, I’m always available. | 如果你想聊聊 我随时都有空 |
[39:11] | I appreciate that, Matty. | 谢谢 马蒂 |
[39:20] | You know, these kids almost didn’t make it | 这些孩子差点就没挺过去 |
[39:24] | because Vasil put his family before the lives of others. | 因为瓦西尔把他的家庭置于他人生命之前 |
[39:27] | What kind of a father does that? | 这是什么样的父亲啊 |
[39:29] | A bad one. | 恶劣的父亲 |
[39:30] | Right. So with that logic, | 对 所以同理 |
[39:32] | maybe a father who puts others before his family | 也许你父亲把他人置于家人之前 |
[39:36] | actually is a good one. | 其实很了不起 |
[39:38] | I see what you did there. | 我识破你的招数了 |
[39:41] | Look, we don’t get to choose our parents. | 听着 我们无法选择父母 |
[39:44] | We just have to accept them. | 我们只能接受他们 |
[39:45] | And trust me, I know you’re scared of being hurt again. | 相信我 我知道你害怕再次受伤 |
[39:48] | I am, too. Still. | 我也还在害怕 |
[39:51] | But I’m glad I took that chance. | 但我很高兴能抓住机会去尝试 |
[39:53] | And as brave as you are, | 你这么勇敢 |
[39:55] | I know you’ll be glad, too. | 我知道你也会的 |
[40:16] | Order up. | 上菜 |
[40:25] | – And here’s your egg salad sandwich and side of steak fries. – Thank you. | 你的鸡蛋沙拉三明治和厚切薯条 -谢谢 |
[40:29] | Not that it’s any of my business, hon, | 亲爱的 虽然这与我无关 |
[40:31] | but who is it that you keep waiting for week after week? | 但你一周又一周是在等谁 |
[40:34] | Me. | 我 |
[40:39] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[40:40] | Could I get a menu? I’m starving. | 我能看看菜单吗 我饿极了 |
[40:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:49] | Sorry I’m late, Dad. | 抱歉我来迟了 爸 |
[40:51] | It was worth the wait. | 你值得我等待 |
[40:57] | French fry? | 吃薯条吗 |
[40:58] | They’re good. | 味道很好 |