时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | Next time, get Spicy Ranch. | 下次买辛辣田园味的 |
[00:17] | Best flavor, hands down. | 我保证 辣的最好吃 |
[00:19] | Not that I have anything against barbeque. | 虽然我并不是嫌弃烧烤味 |
[00:22] | Obviously. | 显而易见 |
[00:25] | Who are you and how did you get in here? | 你是谁 你是怎么进来的 |
[00:29] | Your alarm system’s a joke, | 你的警报系统就是个笑话 |
[00:31] | and a toddler could pick your locks. | 一个小屁孩都能撬开你家锁 |
[00:33] | Jack said you were smart. | 杰克说过你很聪明 |
[00:34] | So far, I’m not convinced. | 目前为止 我还不相信 |
[00:37] | You’re Jack’s friend, uh… | 你是杰克的朋友 |
[00:39] | Desiree Nguyen. | 戴西蕾·阮 |
[00:40] | Friends call me Dez. | 朋友们都叫我戴兹 |
[00:42] | Call me Desi. | 你叫我戴西吧 |
[00:44] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[00:46] | Desi, you could have knocked. | 戴西 你可以敲门的 |
[00:48] | Wrong. | 错 |
[00:50] | I’ve been assigned to protect you, | 我是被派来保护你的 |
[00:52] | which starts with assessing your home security. | 所以最先评估你们家的安全系统 |
[00:54] | And– how do I put this gently– | 我想想怎么说比较委婉 |
[00:56] | it totally and completely sucks, MacGyver. | 那真是烂的一塌糊涂 麦凯弗 |
[00:59] | Can I be candid? | 我能直说吗 |
[01:01] | That was you holding back? | 刚刚你还算委婉的是吧 |
[01:03] | When Jack reached out, | 当杰克找到我 |
[01:04] | told me he needed a favor, I thought, | 让我帮他个忙的时候 我想 |
[01:06] | “I’ll probably hate babysitting | “我可能会很讨厌照顾 |
[01:08] | Walking Genius Bar and his friends.” | 行走的天才吧和他的朋友们” |
[01:11] | And now? | 那现在呢 |
[01:18] | Now I’m sure of it. | 现在我确定我很讨厌 |
[01:20] | Okay, then why are you here? | 好吧 那你为什么来这里 |
[01:22] | I owe Jack. | 我欠杰克一个人情 |
[01:24] | Owe Jack for what? | 欠他什么人情 |
[01:28] | Better hurry. | 你还是快点吧 |
[01:28] | You’re gonna be late for work. | 上班要迟到了 |
[01:30] | Probably… need to put more on than that. | 要上班 总得多穿几件衣服吧 |
[01:36] | Two quick things. | 我简单说两句 |
[01:43] | One, you’re out of chips. | 第一 你没薯片了 |
[01:46] | And two? | 那第二呢 |
[01:54] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[02:26] | I’m at the gym, | 我那时候在健身房 |
[02:27] | getting in my run, when this woman who looks like | 还在跑步呢 那个像神奇女侠 |
[02:30] | Wonder Woman’s stunt double pops out of nowhere, chases me down, | 特技替身一样的女人突然冒出来追我 |
[02:33] | slaps this on my forehead. | 还把这个贴在我额头上 |
[02:36] | Then she disappeared before I even realized what happened. | 等我反应过来 她早就消失了 |
[02:37] | Oh, you got off easy. | 你还算好的 |
[02:39] | I was headed to my car when I got jumped | 我那时候正准备去取车 |
[02:41] | and tossed in my trunk. | 突然就被偷袭然后扔后备箱了 |
[02:42] | What? | 什么 |
[02:43] | Then I pull the emergency release, | 然后我拉了紧急开关 |
[02:44] | and there she is, staring down at me. | 就看见她站在那里 居高临下地盯着我 |
[02:46] | And then she slaps this on my forehead, | 把这个拍到了我脑门上 |
[02:48] | talking about “Nice to meet you.” | 还说着什么”很高兴见到你” |
[02:50] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[02:52] | Well, uh… | 其实… |
[02:56] | I was in the coffee shop. | 我当时在咖啡店 |
[02:58] | In the restroom. | 在洗手间里 |
[03:01] | Let’s just say it was awkward. | 反正当时情况很尴尬就对了 |
[03:02] | Oh, no. Is it possible this woman Jack sent us | 天哪 这个杰克找来的女人 |
[03:05] | is even crazier than he is? | 不会比他还疯狂吧 |
[03:06] | Oh, she is absolutely crazier than he is. | 她完全就是比他还疯狂 |
[03:09] | Okay, what do we know about her, | 好了 我们对她了解多少 |
[03:11] | besides the fact that she’s gonna be my new recurring nightmare? | 除了她会变成我最新的循环噩梦之外 |
[03:13] | Not much. | 不多 |
[03:15] | -But I’m gonna do some digging. – You dig. | -但我准备深查一番 -你查 |
[03:17] | You dig all up in there. | 把她老底都掀出来 |
[03:18] | Hey, guys. No. | 各位好啊 不会吧 |
[03:21] | – You, too? – Yep. | -你也碰上她了 -可不是吗 |
[03:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:25] | Good morning, everybody. | 早上好 各位 |
[03:27] | I would like to introduce you to Agent… | 我想给你们介绍一下这位… |
[03:29] | We met. | 我们见过了 |
[03:32] | Wanted to get introductions out of the way before work started. | 想在开始工作前打个不同寻常的招呼 |
[03:35] | Take it she didn’t slap one of these | 我猜她今天早上没有把这种纸片 |
[03:37] | on your forehead this morning, Matty? | 拍到你额头上吧 马蒂 |
[03:38] | Actually, I would have. | 其实 我本来想的 |
[03:40] | But someone follows countersurveillance protocol | 但今天早上她离开家的时候 |
[03:42] | when she leaves home in the morning. | 有人采取了反侦查措施 |
[03:48] | Give me time, Director Webber. | 给我点时间 韦伯主管 |
[03:50] | I’ll get you, too. | 你也会有的 |
[03:51] | Game on. | 放马过来 |
[03:53] | As for the rest of you, suck less. | 至于你们几个 就太差劲了 |
[03:56] | While Jack’s away and I’m filling in, | 杰克不在 我来接替他 |
[03:58] | your safety is my top priority. | 你们的安全是我的首要任务 |
[04:00] | So don’t do anything dumb like catch a bullet. | 所以别做什么抓子弹之类的傻事 |
[04:03] | That’d put a real damper on my relationship with Jack. | 这样会对我和杰克之间的关系有不好的影响 |
[04:06] | Since I’m sure you all have a million questions about who I am, | 既然你们都很好奇我是谁 |
[04:10] | here. | 给 |
[04:12] | That’s my file. | 这是我的档案 |
[04:13] | I figured you were gonna hack it anyway, | 我想想反正你也要黑到的 |
[04:14] | so I saved you some time. | 不如给你省点时间 |
[04:17] | Everything is in there, including the dirt, | 一切资料都在里面 包括污点 |
[04:19] | from my failed op in Palermo | 比如我在巴勒莫的失败行动 |
[04:21] | to my suspension in ninth grade | 还有我九年级被停课的事 |
[04:22] | for flooding the high school gym. | 因为我用水淹了高中健身房 |
[04:24] | – Maybe she is gonna fit in. – Yeah. | -也许她可以跟我们愉快相处 -是啊 |
[04:26] | Look, Jack told me how tight you all are, | 听着 杰克告诉过我你们很团结 |
[04:28] | so I know this will be an adjustment, | 所以我知道你们还需要时间接纳我 |
[04:29] | ’cause I’m not Jack, | 因为我不是杰克 |
[04:30] | and I won’t do things the way he did. | 我也不会按照他的风格行事 |
[04:33] | You may not like me. | 你们可能会不喜欢我 |
[04:34] | That’s fine. I’m not here to be popular. | 没关系 我不是来搞人际关系的 |
[04:37] | I am here to make sure you all come home safely. | 我来这里是要确保你们每个人都能安全回家 |
[04:40] | That’s what I’m gonna do. | 这就是我的工作 |
[04:52] | So… | 所以… |
[04:53] | Matty, | 马蒂 |
[04:54] | what are we doing today? | 今天的任务是什么 |
[04:55] | Well, since this op came through Mac… | 既然这次任务是小麦接的… |
[04:58] | You just gonna let her sit in the chair? | 你就让她这么大摇大摆地坐在椅子上 |
[04:59] | Mac, the floor is yours. | 小麦 你来说吧 |
[05:01] | Thank you, Matty. | 多谢 马蒂 |
[05:04] | Okay, so I got a call from my old Army friend, Maria Ramirez, | 我接到了玛利亚·拉米雷斯的电话 原来军队里的老朋友 |
[05:08] | who is now an ATF field agent | 现在是烟草及危险品管理局外勤特工 |
[05:11] | and needs our help with an op. | 有个任务需要我们的帮助 |
[05:12] | So for years, Maria and her partner Cody have been trying | 多年来 玛利亚和她的搭档科迪都在执行一项任务 |
[05:15] | and, unfortunately, failing, to take down | 但很不幸 一直没有成功 |
[05:17] | a group of weapons smugglers | 他们想要拿下一群武器走私犯 |
[05:18] | based in Northern California, | 基地位于北加州 |
[05:20] | and for some reason, these guys are always a step ahead. | 不知为何 这些人总是先于他们一步 |
[05:23] | What kind of weapons are they moving? | 他们走私什么武器 |
[05:25] | Ghost guns. | 幽灵枪 |
[05:28] | They’re called ghost guns | 这些武器叫做幽灵枪 |
[05:30] | because they’re made from parts with no serial numbers, | 因为这种枪的零件没有序列号 |
[05:32] | making it impossible for them to be traced. | 所以无法追踪 |
[05:34] | I’ve heard about these. | 我有听说过 |
[05:35] | Big issue for law enforcement. | 很让执法部门头疼 |
[05:37] | These guns have killed a lot of people. | 很多人都丧命于这些枪口下 |
[05:38] | That’s right. And three hours ago, | 没错 三小时前 |
[05:40] | Maria got a tip: a massive shipment of these ghost guns | 玛利亚收到线报 一大批幽灵枪 |
[05:43] | is arriving at the Port of Eureka, California later today. | 会于今日晚间运到加州的欧雷卡港 |
[05:46] | If these guns hit the streets, a lot of innocent civilians | 如果这些枪支流入街头 大批的无辜民众 |
[05:49] | and police officers will die. | 还有警官会丧命的 |
[05:50] | But Maria and Cody are trying to find the shipment of guns | 为阻止这种情况发生 |
[05:52] | before that can happen | 玛丽亚和科迪正在努力寻找运来的枪支 |
[05:53] | and she needs us as backup. | 而且她需要我们的后援 |
[05:55] | Okay, but why us? | 好吧 但为什么找我们 |
[05:56] | We only have five, ATF has hundreds. | 我们只有五个人 烟酒和危险品管理局有好几百人呢 |
[06:00] | That is because on a couple of recent busts, | 这是因为在最近的几次突袭中 |
[06:02] | Maria arrived to find that the smugglers | 玛丽亚到达后 |
[06:04] | had inexplicably moved the product | 发现那些走私犯 |
[06:06] | right before the raid. | 竟早已转移枪支 |
[06:08] | Then, some seized weapons | 后来 一些缴获的武器 |
[06:09] | went missing from the ATF evidence locker. | 从局里的证物柜中消失了 |
[06:12] | Which can only mean one thing. | 只能意味着一件事 |
[06:13] | Someone in the ATF is working with the smugglers. | 烟酒和危险品管理局里有人在和走私犯勾结 |
[06:15] | And we have no idea who, | 而且我们不知道是谁 |
[06:17] | which is why Agent Ramirez | 所以拉米雷斯特工 |
[06:18] | can’t trust anyone at the Bureau. | 不能信任局里的任何人 |
[06:20] | But if we stop this shipment, | 如果我们能拦截这批货 |
[06:21] | I believe that we can get enough intel to not only | 相信我们能够获取的情报不仅可以 |
[06:24] | stop the smuggling ring, | 阻止走私团伙 |
[06:25] | but also smoke out the ATF’s double agent. | 而且可以探出烟酒和危险品管理局里的内鬼 |
[06:28] | Since you vouch for Maria, I assume she’s not a double agent, | 既然你为玛丽亚担保 我想她不是双重间谍 |
[06:30] | but what do we know about this Cody guy? | 但我们对这个叫科迪的家伙有多了解 |
[06:33] | Cody is, uh, | 科迪 |
[06:35] | not working with the smugglers. | 没有和走私犯合作 |
[06:36] | You sound certain. | 你听上去很肯定 |
[06:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[06:41] | This is Cody? | 他就是科迪 |
[06:42] | One of our most highly decorated agents. | 我们当中最出色的特工之一 |
[06:44] | Practically one of a kind. | 几乎是独一无二的 |
[06:46] | If he were human, he’d be heading up his own division by now. | 如果他是人 麾下肯定有自己的分部了 |
[06:49] | How you doing? | 你好吗 |
[06:50] | Nice to see you. Hey, everybody, this is Maria, | 见到你真高兴 各位 这是玛丽亚 |
[06:53] | She’s Cody’s handler. | 她是科迪的训练师 |
[06:55] | She also used to head up the K-9 unit at Bagram, | 她以前还在巴格拉姆指挥K-9分队 |
[06:57] | where she trained four amazing bomb dogs, | 她在那边训练了四只优秀的防暴犬 |
[06:59] | saved a lot of lives. | 拯救了很多人的生命 |
[07:00] | Yeah, no arguments there. | 是的 毫无疑问 |
[07:02] | They were amazing. | 那些狗狗都很出色 |
[07:03] | But none of them hold a candle to Cody. | 但也比不上科迪 |
[07:05] | He’s the best canine I’ve ever worked with. | 他是我合作过的最优秀的防暴犬 |
[07:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:08] | He seems so chill. | 他看起来很冷静 |
[07:10] | Cody, find it. | 科迪 去吧 |
[07:15] | Ah, well, you’re carrying on your right hip | 好的 你在右臀 |
[07:18] | and your ankle. | 还有脚踝上藏了东西 |
[07:20] | Yep. | 是的 |
[07:23] | Hell of a sniffer he’s got there. | 他鼻子可真灵 |
[07:25] | Cody’s nose is so sensitive, he once tracked down | 科迪的鼻子很敏感 有一次他追踪到了 |
[07:28] | a single revolver hidden in a crate of French roast from 150 yards. | 藏在150码外的一箱法国咖啡豆中的左轮手枪 |
[07:37] | All we have to do is walk through the terminal, | 我们需要做的只是穿过码头 |
[07:39] | he’ll do the rest. | 剩下的交给他 |
[07:40] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:41] | Three terminals down, two to go. | 已经走完三个码头了 还有两个 |
[07:43] | And, he may not say this out loud, | 虽然他没能大声说出来 |
[07:45] | but Cody’s probably super bummed he didn’t get to meet me. | 但科迪大概因为没能见到我而感到很失落 |
[07:47] | You know how much dogs love me. | 你们知道我有多讨狗狗喜欢 |
[07:49] | Bozer’s not kidding. | 博兹没开玩笑 |
[07:50] | As long as I’ve known him, dogs have loved him. | 我和他认识这么久以来 狗一直很喜欢他 |
[07:52] | Well, when this is over, | 好吧 等这事结束了 |
[07:53] | we’ll have to get the two of them together. | 我们得让他俩见见面 |
[07:54] | Deal. | 说定了 |
[07:55] | Okay, if we’re all done arranging a playdate for Bozer, | 好吧 既然已经安排好博兹的约会 |
[07:58] | can we actually focus on what we’re doing here? | 能集中精神好好干活了吗 |
[08:01] | You got it, boss. | 明白 老大 |
[08:06] | So, what do you think of Desi? | 你觉得戴西怎么样 |
[08:07] | Well, she’s prepared, analytical, she reads. | 她准备充分 分析能力强 很博学 |
[08:10] | Nothing like Jack. What do you think? | 和杰克一点都不像 你觉得呢 |
[08:12] | She’s smart, she’s thorough. | 她很聪明 很细心 |
[08:14] | – Yeah. – Definitely not the warmest person I’ve ever met. | -没错 -绝对算不上我见过的最热情的人 |
[08:16] | Well, she did say that up-front. | 她已经提前说过了 |
[08:18] | I’ll give her points for honesty, I guess. | 我会给她的诚实加分 |
[08:20] | Yeah. Here’s one thing I don’t get, though. | 不过有件事我想不明白 |
[08:23] | She said she’s only doing this because she owes Jack. | 她说她这么做只是因为她欠杰克的 |
[08:25] | Owes Jack for what? | 欠杰克什么 |
[08:26] | I don’t know. Whatever it is, it’s got to be pretty important | 不知道 不管是什么 肯定很重要 |
[08:29] | for her to leave what she was doing and come to us. | 才让她放下手头的工作来我们这 |
[08:31] | Based on what I read in her file, | 我看了她的档案 |
[08:32] | she could work anywhere she wants. | 她想去哪里工作都可以 |
[08:34] | One of the first women to graduate Ranger school, | 游骑兵学校的第一个女毕业生 |
[08:36] | spent years on a special ops team comprised of SAS, | 在一个由英国特种空勤团 三角洲部队 |
[08:38] | Delta and CIA. | 以及中情局组成的特别行动小队中工作多年 |
[08:40] | And she’s been awarded more medals than Michael Phelps. | 她得的勋章比菲尔普斯的奖牌还多 |
[08:43] | Jack did say he was leaving us in good hands. | 杰克确实说他会给我们找一个好帮手 |
[08:45] | We’ve got zero visibility here. | 这里的视野不好 |
[08:47] | I need to get up there for a better vantage. | 我需要上去才能取得有利位置 |
[08:49] | Okay. Well, | 好吧 |
[08:50] | just hang around for a second, I’ll build you a ladder. | 你先等等 我给你搭个梯子 |
[08:56] | Or you could just defy gravity and run up the wall. | 或者你也可以克服重力直接爬墙 |
[08:59] | Did she just do that? | 她刚刚这么做了吗 |
[09:01] | Cody’s got something. | 科迪闻到了什么 |
[09:03] | Desi. | 戴西 |
[09:03] | Right behind you. | 在你后面呢 |
[09:19] | The guns are in here. | 枪在里面 |
[09:27] | No guns. Not even gun parts. | 没有枪 连枪的零件都没有 |
[09:30] | Just gun oil heating up on a propane tank. | 只有在丙烷罐上加热的枪油 |
[09:33] | That’s what drew Cody. | 是这个把科迪引来的 |
[09:34] | Mac. You’ve got company. | 小麦 有人来了 |
[09:36] | MacGyver! | 麦凯弗 |
[09:38] | Hey, get behind the forklift now. | 躲到叉车后面去 |
[10:02] | Guys, more incoming. | 伙计们 人越来越多了 |
[10:09] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[10:10] | Maria, get down. | 玛丽亚 趴下 |
[10:18] | We’re outgunned, Mac. | 火力太猛了 麦克 |
[10:20] | Can’t hold them off forever. | 拖不了他们太久 |
[10:25] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[10:26] | start the engine to the forklift when I tell you to. | 听到我的命令后 点燃叉车的引擎 |
[10:29] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[10:37] | Wait your turn. | 到你了 |
[10:50] | All right, fire it up. I’m coming. | 好了 点燃吧 我来了 |
[11:18] | Get back! | 后退 |
[11:23] | Move! Move! | 快离开 |
[11:35] | Go, go, go! Come on, move! | 走 走 走 快点 快走 |
[11:39] | Desi! Desi! | 戴西 戴西 |
[11:49] | Kevlar is a girl’s best friend. | 凯夫拉防弹衣是女孩最好的朋友 |
[11:52] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[11:53] | Oh, he’s the toughest dog I’ve ever had, | 他是我训练过的最厉害的狗 |
[11:55] | but any animal would panic | 但是任何动物见到强光之后 |
[11:56] | if they got hit by sparks like that. | 都会惊慌失措的 |
[11:58] | We’ll find him. I promise. | 我们会找到他的 我保证 |
[12:00] | Guys, what the hell just happened? | 伙计们 刚刚发生了什么 |
[12:03] | The tip Maria got was fake. | 玛丽亚得到的情报是假的 |
[12:06] | The smugglers lured us into a trap | 那些走私犯把我们引到陷阱里 |
[12:08] | and they tried to kill us. | 试图杀了我们 |
[12:10] | Actually, I don’t think we were their main target. | 其实 我不认为我们是他们的目标 |
[12:16] | This came out of the smuggler’s jacket. | 这是从走私犯口袋里找到的 |
[12:19] | So we weren’t the target? | 所以目标不是我们 |
[12:21] | No. The dog was. | 不 狗才是 |
[12:31] | Our satellite shows Cody heading east, | 卫星显示科迪正在往东走 |
[12:32] | but this footage loses him the second he hits the trees. | 但在他撞上树的那一瞬间画面就消失了 |
[12:35] | These guys went through all that trouble | 这些人费尽周折 |
[12:36] | just to lure out and kill a dog? | 只是为了引只狗出来然后杀了吗 |
[12:38] | Not just any dog. Cody’s stopped more illegal shipments of guns | 不是普通的狗 科迪阻止了很多非法枪支运输 |
[12:41] | than all other ATF dogs combined. | 比烟草及危险品管理局其他狗的总和还多 |
[12:43] | If they take him out, | 如果他们解决了他 |
[12:44] | they’ll increase the number of weapons that get through tenfold. | 走私武器数量会增加十倍 |
[12:47] | Which means they won’t give up until they get him. | 所以他们在抓到他之前决不罢休 |
[12:49] | We have to find Cody before they do. | 我们一定要先找到科迪 |
[12:51] | What’s the protocol for finding a lost working dog? | 如何寻找走失的工作犬 |
[12:54] | Same as finding any other lost dog. | 和找其他狗一样 |
[12:56] | When they panic, they get scared | 他们恐慌时 会感到害怕 |
[12:58] | and disoriented and bolt. | 迷失方向 四处乱窜 |
[12:59] | So you can’t just, like, throw up a bat signal and he’ll come back? | 所以不能扔个盘子让他跑回来吗 |
[13:02] | Sadly, no. His microchip won’t help | 不行 他的芯片也没用 |
[13:05] | unless he’s found and scanned, | 除非能找到他 扫描了才行 |
[13:06] | but I can call him back with this whistle. | 但我可以吹哨子把他叫回来 |
[13:09] | Damn it, I must’ve lost it during the firefight at the port. | 该死 我一定是在港口交火时弄丢了 |
[13:14] | Well, I guess there’s only one option. | 看来只剩下一个选择了 |
[13:16] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[13:17] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[13:25] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[13:25] | Here, bud! | 伙计 |
[13:26] | What you did to those guys back there at the port? Not bad. | 你在港口的表现挺不赖啊 |
[13:29] | Yeah, well, your forklift trick wasn’t terrible either. | 你的铲车开的也不差 |
[13:33] | Jack told me stories about you doing stuff like that, | 杰克跟我讲过你会做这种事 |
[13:35] | but seeing is believing. | 但还是眼见为实 |
[13:37] | – Cody! – Cody! | -科迪 -科迪 |
[13:39] | What else did Jack tell you? | 杰克还跟你说什么了 |
[13:42] | He said that you were the best agent the U.S. Government | 他说你是美国政府有史以来 |
[13:45] | has ever put in the field, | 最棒的外勤特工 |
[13:47] | that sometimes you get too much in your own head, | 有时候你会想太多 |
[13:49] | and that never, under any circumstances, | 还有就是 无论如何 |
[13:53] | should I give you my cell phone. | 我都不能把我的手机给你 |
[13:55] | Here, bud! | 伙计 |
[13:56] | Something about setting a very clear precedent from day one. | 从第一天起就要把规矩说清楚 |
[14:00] | I’ll admit, I have… | 我承认 |
[14:01] | repurposed a few of Jack’s phones over the years, but… | 我这几年改装了杰克许多手机 |
[14:05] | he never told us anything about you. | 但是他从没跟我们说起过你 |
[14:08] | How come you didn’t draw your weapon back there? | 你当时为什么不用枪 |
[14:11] | – Cody! – Here, boy! | -科迪 -在这儿 伙计 |
[14:12] | I don’t like guns either. | 我也不喜欢枪 |
[14:14] | – But you carry one. – Well, job requires it. | -但你有带枪 -工作需要 |
[14:17] | Sometimes it’s necessary, | 有时候不得不用 |
[14:18] | but I’d rather put bad guys in an interrogation room | 但如果有可能 我更喜欢把坏人带进审讯室 |
[14:21] | than the morgue, if I could help it. | 而不是停尸房 |
[14:25] | All right, good chat. | 好了 谈的不错 |
[14:28] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[14:30] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[14:31] | Here, bud! | 在这儿 伙计 |
[14:39] | Guys. Mac. Desi. | 各位 小麦 戴西 |
[14:42] | Right there. | 这里 |
[14:43] | Yeah, those tracks are fresh. | 这些痕迹是刚留下的 |
[14:45] | He definitely came through this way. | 他肯定经过这里 |
[14:46] | – Cody! – Cody! | -科迪 -科迪 |
[14:50] | He must be too far away to hear our voices. | 他肯定离我们很远 听不到我们的声音 |
[14:52] | I need my whistle. | 我需要我的哨子 |
[14:54] | Actually, I think I can make one. | 我可以做一个 |
[14:56] | I just need this… and a, uh, | 我只需要这个 |
[14:59] | plastic bag about yea big. | 和这么大的塑料袋 |
[15:01] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢你 |
[15:02] | Come on, Desi. | 来吧 戴西 |
[15:04] | We’re on bag patrol. | 我们去找塑料袋 |
[15:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:08] | Out with it, Riley. | 说吧 莱丽 |
[15:11] | Oh, come on, you didn’t ask me to join you | 拜托 你让我和你一起 |
[15:13] | ’cause you need help hunting for plastic bags. | 不是为了让我帮你找塑料袋吧 |
[15:16] | What’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[15:18] | Your dossier. You said it was complete. You lied. | 你的档案 你说很齐全 你撒谎了 |
[15:21] | So? What’d you find? | 所以呢 你发现什么了 |
[15:24] | Four missing days in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗的时候少了四天 |
[15:26] | You went AWOL while your team was stationed in Bazarak. | 你的队伍驻扎在巴札拉克的时候你擅离职守 |
[15:29] | And whatever you did was so bad | 不管你做了什么 肯定很糟糕 |
[15:31] | you got demoted and transferred. | 导致你被降职调职了 |
[15:32] | That last part was redacted. | 最后一部分被修改了 |
[15:34] | Well, when I have a keyboard, nothing’s redacted. | 只要我有电脑 没什么能瞒过我 |
[15:40] | So I’ve heard. | 听说了 |
[15:41] | – I want details. – Why? | -我想听细节 -为什么 |
[15:44] | Because you bailed on people who were counting on you, | 因为你抛弃了那些指望你的人 |
[15:47] | and I need to make sure you’re not gonna do that again. | 我需要确定你不会再这么做 |
[15:58] | My unit was embedded with Afghan locals | 我的部队努力融入阿富汗当地人 |
[16:03] | to build relations and keep out militants. | 为了建立良好关系 保护他们不受武装分子攻击 |
[16:05] | I worked daily with a translator, Ibrahim. | 我每天都和一名叫易卜拉欣的翻译一起工作 |
[16:09] | Roofer by trade. Wife. | 他是个屋顶工 已婚 |
[16:10] | Two kids. | 有两个孩子 |
[16:11] | Maniac for chocolate, | 特别喜欢巧克力 |
[16:13] | so I knew I could trust him right away. | 所以我觉得我可以相信他 |
[16:19] | He was a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[16:22] | He wanted to help rebuild his country. | 他想帮忙重建他的国家 |
[16:25] | His wife Lina kind of took me in. | 他的妻子莉娜也能接受我 |
[16:28] | We grew close. | 我们关系很好 |
[16:31] | One day, she comes to me crying. | 有一天 她哭着来找我 |
[16:34] | The militants were kidnapping anyone who’d helped the Americans. | 武装分子绑架了所有帮助过美国人的人 |
[16:41] | They dragged Ibrahim out of his own home… | 他们把易卜拉欣拖出家中 |
[16:47] | …in front of his family. | 当着他们全家的面 |
[16:53] | I put a special request to lead a rescue mission. | 我提出了一个特殊申请 请求进行救援 |
[16:56] | Superiors rejected it. | 我的上司拒绝了 |
[16:59] | “Not enough resources”, they said. | 他们说 “资源不够” |
[17:03] | That answer was unacceptable. | 我无法接受这个理由 |
[17:07] | The four days. You went to go get him. | 那四天 你去救他了 |
[17:10] | Well, someone had to. | 总要有人去做 |
[17:13] | I found the militant’s compound, extracted Ibrahim, | 我找到了武装分子的基地 救出了易卜拉欣 |
[17:16] | and snuck him and his family to safety over the border. | 把他和他的家人藏到了边境的安全地带 |
[17:20] | With no backup? | 没有支援吗 |
[17:21] | Resolve beats numbers any day. | 有决心胜过人数多 |
[17:25] | And I would do it again in a heartbeat. | 再来一次 我还是会毫不犹豫这么做 |
[17:28] | Ibrahim e-mailed me last week. | 易卜拉欣上周给我发了邮件 |
[17:31] | His oldest just started high school. | 他的长子上高中了 |
[17:42] | Anything else you want to know? | 你还有什么想知道的吗 |
[17:43] | Credit score? Favorite color? | 信用积分 最喜欢的颜色 |
[17:45] | Flossing habits? | 刷牙频率 |
[17:47] | 787, purple, and based on your dental records, | 787分 紫色 根据你的牙科病例 |
[17:51] | every morning like clockwork. | 每天早上都一定会刷 |
[17:54] | I don’t miss much. | 能查的我都查了 |
[18:10] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[18:11] | One nasty bag straight from the garbage. | 从垃圾堆里拿出来的脏袋子 |
[18:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:16] | So how’s this gonna work? | 所以你打算怎么做 |
[18:18] | The plastic bag should act as a bellows, | 塑料袋起到风箱的作用 |
[18:20] | forcing more air into the dog whistle, | 迫使更多的空气进入犬哨 |
[18:22] | amplifying it so that Cody | 把声音放大 |
[18:23] | will be more likely to hear it from a distance. | 这样科迪在很远的地方也能听见 |
[18:25] | He’s trained to respond to three short blasts. | 他受过训练 能响应三次短暂的哨声 |
[18:43] | I know only dogs can hear that frequency, | 我知道只有狗才能听见这个频率 |
[18:45] | but that was still pretty anti-climactic. | 但这也太小声了 |
[18:47] | Uh, we sure it actually worked? | 你们确定这能行吗 |
[18:50] | No, I’m not. Because hollowing out the inside of a stick | 我不确定 因为掏空棍子 |
[18:54] | isn’t the recommended method for making a dog whistle. | 不是制作犬哨的好方法 |
[18:56] | Try it again, Mac. | 再试一遍 小麦 |
[19:00] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[19:13] | That’s Cody. It’s coming from that direction. | 是科迪 声音从那边传来的 |
[19:17] | Nice work, roomie. | 干得漂亮 兄弟 |
[19:30] | This way. | 这边 |
[19:40] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[19:52] | I could’ve sworn it sounded | 我发誓 |
[19:53] | like Cody was right near here. | 听起来科迪刚才就在这里 |
[19:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:03] | He was. | 没错 |
[20:06] | Well, the size matches Cody, | 爪印大小和科迪差不多 |
[20:07] | but where’d he go? | 但他去哪儿了 |
[20:15] | Yeah, they lead to these tire tracks and then stop. | 爪印通向这边的轮胎印 然后没了 |
[20:18] | Cody got into a car. | 科迪上车了 |
[20:19] | Yeah. Somebody took him. | 对 有人带走他了 |
[20:26] | Bad news, Mac. | 坏消息 小麦 |
[20:27] | The tracks you found belong to a tire that comes stock | 你发现的轮胎印所匹配的轮胎 |
[20:29] | on over half the SUVs and vans on the road. | 大部分越野车和大蓬货车都在使用 |
[20:31] | And sifting through every local match | 要筛查本地数据匹配嫌疑人的话 |
[20:33] | for any persons of interest will take hours. | 会花费数小时 |
[20:34] | Time we don’t have. | 我们没那么多时间 |
[20:35] | Whether Cody was snatched up by smugglers, | 不管科迪是被走私犯 |
[20:37] | or some rando looking for a new pooch, | 还是想养狗的人带走了 |
[20:39] | they could be driving further away every second. | 时间一分一秒流逝 他们越开越远 |
[20:42] | Mac, tell me you’ve come up with a plan to find Cody. | 小麦 告诉我你有办法找科迪了 |
[20:44] | Yep, I got a plan, | 是 我有办法了 |
[20:45] | but it’s pretty crazy. | 但是个疯狂的点子 |
[20:48] | You say that like it’s unusual. | 说得好像你之前的点子不疯狂一样 |
[20:49] | Look, MacGyver, I get it. | 麦凯弗 我明白 |
[20:51] | You like to make things up as you go. | 你喜欢自己做东西 |
[20:52] | But I’m trained to plan ahead for everything. | 但我所受的训练让我未雨绸缪 |
[20:54] | If I have an itch to scratch, it goes on my calendar. | 就算要抓痒痒 也要提前计划 |
[20:56] | Well, you know, there’s a clinical term for that. | 医学上对这种行为是有定义的 |
[20:58] | How ’bout you just tell us what you need | 不如你直接说需要什么 |
[20:59] | so we can help you, instead of blindly following you around? | 我们来帮忙 不用跟着你瞎转悠 |
[21:01] | Okay, well, I’m looking for a car that I can hotwire, | 好吧 我需要一辆可以接线启动的车 |
[21:04] | ’cause it’s old enough to hotwire, | 可以接线启动的老车 |
[21:05] | but I also need a sunroof on it. | 然后还得有天窗 |
[21:07] | Okay, that’s oddly specific. Why? | 这倒是很具体 为什么 |
[21:10] | Well, it’s just like Maria said: | 正如玛利亚所说 |
[21:11] | every law-enforcement dog | 每只警犬颈部 |
[21:13] | has an RFID chip implanted in their necks, | 都植入了射频ID卡 |
[21:14] | which is the same put in house pets | 普通家犬身上也有 |
[21:16] | to ID them if they get lost. | 走失后可用于识别身份 |
[21:18] | And I’m gonna use Cody’s to track him down. | 我要用科迪的卡来追踪他的位置 |
[21:20] | But how? | 怎么追踪 |
[21:21] | You have to be right next to the chip to search it. | 想追踪 得离芯片近才行 |
[21:23] | – Got one. – Ordinarily, yes. | -有了 -一般来讲 确实 |
[21:25] | The chip that’s under Cody’s skin is passive, which means… | 科迪身上的芯片是被动启动 所以 |
[21:28] | It has no battery. | 没有电池 |
[21:29] | So it only broadcasts the data stored on it | 芯片只能在被电磁无线电波激活的情况下 |
[21:31] | when it’s activated by electromagnetic radio waves. | 才会发出储存的数据 |
[21:33] | Like the ones put out by an RFID reader. | 就像射频识读器那样 |
[21:38] | Michigan. | 密歇根州 |
[21:39] | G.I. Bill. Go, blue. | 退伍后读的大学 走吧 军人们 |
[21:43] | But Maria’s right. | 但玛利亚说得对 |
[21:44] | We’re only gonna be able to find Cody’s RFID tag | 只有我们离科迪距离很近的时候 |
[21:45] | if we’re basically standing right on top of him. | 才能找到他的射频ID卡 |
[21:50] | Maybe we can scan it from a distance | 如果我能造一个超强力探测器 |
[21:52] | if I can build a very powerful detector. | 就算距离很远 也能扫描到目标 |
[21:55] | I couldn’t in the woods, but now I have parts to source. | 森林里没办法 但现在有很多零件可用 |
[21:58] | – Like this truck we’re about to steal. – Yeah. | -例如这辆即将被我们偷走的卡车 -对 |
[22:00] | And, | 还有 |
[22:01] | we’re also gonna have to take over an AM radio station. | 我们还需要一家广播电台 |
[22:04] | AM radio. Is that even still a thing? | 广播电台 这东西竟然还有人用 |
[22:09] | Guess how much it costs to buy up all the airtime | 你猜 买下加州最火的日间电台 |
[22:11] | on Eureka 1600, | 欧雷卡1600 |
[22:13] | California’s hottest daytime AM channel. | 全部播出时间需要多少钱 |
[22:15] | A whopping 200 bucks. | 巨款 两百美元 |
[22:17] | At the top of the hour, DJ something or other | 在今天接下来的每个整点 |
[22:19] | will start broadcasting the RFID frequency | 主持人或者其他人 |
[22:22] | for the rest of the day. | 都会播放射频ID频率 |
[22:23] | Just one dull, monotonous sound. | 一个无聊又单调的声音 |
[22:27] | Not unlike their current playlist of adult contemporary. | 比起他们成人时代的歌单可是大不同 |
[22:31] | I like adult contemporary. | 我喜欢成人时代 |
[22:33] | And dogs can hear this sound? | 狗能听到这种声音 |
[22:34] | Well, no, | 不行 |
[22:36] | but the tone should activate every RFID tag within 100 miles, | 但应该能激活160公里内所有射频ID卡 |
[22:40] | including the one in Cody. | 包括科迪体内那块 |
[22:41] | And then, once it is activated, | 之后 一旦激活 |
[22:43] | we’ll be able to use this high-powered detector | 我们就能用这强力探测器 |
[22:45] | to look for him. | 来寻找他 |
[22:46] | Wait, you said every RFID tag within 100 miles? | 等等 你说160公里内所有射频ID卡 |
[22:49] | Yeah. That’s gonna be a lot. | 对 会很多吧 |
[22:51] | Thousands and thousands. | 成千上万 |
[22:52] | Way more than any human could ever scan through. | 不管谁也分辨不过来 |
[23:23] | You weren’t kidding, Mac. | 你确实没开玩笑 小麦 |
[23:25] | This thing is giving us hits on every chipped dog, | 这东西让我们能追踪这地区 |
[23:27] | cat, and bird in the area. | 每个植入芯片的狗猫和鸟 |
[23:28] | Not to mention we’re getting hits | 更别提还能搜到 |
[23:29] | on clothing stores, grocery stores and security badges. | 附近的服装店食品店和警卫卡 |
[23:31] | Well, good. Now that we know it works, | 很好 这样就知道这方法管用了 |
[23:33] | filter out all search results that don’t match Cody’s info. | 把跟科迪的信息不匹配的都筛掉 |
[23:36] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[23:48] | No sign of Cody yet. | 还没找到科迪 |
[23:57] | I’m sorry I doubted you back there. | 抱歉刚才质问了你 |
[24:02] | Actually, you were right to check me out. | 你查我是对的 |
[24:05] | Means you care about your team. | 代表你在乎你的队伍 |
[24:06] | – Great. So I have one more question. – No. | -很好 那我还有一个问题 -不行 |
[24:09] | Jack said you owe him. Why? | 杰克说你欠他的 为什么 |
[24:12] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[24:14] | I assume he put you up to this? | 我猜是他让你来问的 |
[24:16] | It was worth a shot. | 试一试总是无妨的 |
[24:23] | We got Cody. All right, yeah. | 找到科迪了 好 |
[24:25] | Just keep heading north… | 一直往北开 |
[24:28] | I was gonna say step on it, but you read my mind. | 我刚想说踩油门 你简直能读心 |
[24:36] | And I thought Jack drove fast. | 我以为杰克开车算快的 |
[24:38] | You want to save Cody or not? | 你还想不想救科迪了 |
[24:39] | Yeah. That requires us being alive. | 对 这得我们活着才行 |
[24:41] | It is kind of your job description. | 这正是你的工作内容 |
[24:51] | Remember, we have no idea | 记住 我们不知道 |
[24:52] | who owns this house or why they took Cody, | 房主是谁 他们为什么带走科迪 |
[24:54] | so keep your guard up. | 保持警惕 |
[24:57] | Cody. | 科迪 |
[25:00] | He doesn’t sound happy. | 他听着不太开心 |
[25:07] | I meant what I said earlier | 我之前说过 |
[25:08] | about not pulling my gun unless I have to. | 必要时刻才拔枪 |
[25:11] | But just know I make special exceptions | 但是对于伤害动物的人 |
[25:13] | for anyone who hurts animals. | 我会为他们破例 |
[25:15] | She’s intense. | 她太紧张了 |
[25:16] | You’re just figuring that out? | 你才知道啊 |
[25:22] | What the hell?! | 怎么回事 |
[25:24] | Who are you people? | 你们是什么人 |
[25:29] | Cody! | 科迪 |
[25:32] | Sorry about your door, but that dog belongs to the ATF. | 抱歉弄坏你的门 但这狗是烟酒和危险品管理局的 |
[25:35] | Where did you find him? | 你在哪儿找到他的 |
[25:36] | I was on my morning hike when he just ran up to me. | 我早晨徒步的时候他跑过来了 |
[25:39] | He looked lost, had no collar. | 像是走丢了 也没有项圈 |
[25:41] | Figured I shouldn’t leave him out there. | 我想着不能留他在森林里 |
[25:43] | Thank you. He really had us worried. | 谢谢 我们很担心他 |
[25:46] | Thank you. And sorry again for the whole | 谢谢你们 再次抱歉 |
[25:48] | kicking in your door thing. | 踹开了你家的门 |
[25:49] | But the ATF will reimburse you. | 但烟酒和危险品管理局会赔偿的 |
[25:51] | I’m just glad you saw our post. | 很高兴你们看到了我们的帖子 |
[25:54] | – What post? – Online. | -什么帖子 -网帖 |
[25:56] | We were gonna put out fliers, too, | 我们本来还打算发传单 |
[25:57] | but you sent us an e-mail | 我们在把他可爱的照片 |
[25:58] | within 20 minutes of us posting his cute little photo | 发布到社区网站后 二十分钟内 |
[26:01] | on the neighborhood site, so… | 就收到你们发的邮件 |
[26:04] | We never e-mailed you. | 我们没有发过邮件给你们 |
[26:05] | Then who did? | 那会是谁发的 |
[26:13] | All right, guys, we gotta move, now! Come on. | 好了大家 我们得走了 快点 |
[26:19] | Guys, we got a problem. | 大伙 我们麻烦了 |
[26:20] | There’s more in the back. Come on, this way. | 后面更多人 来吧 这边走 |
[26:22] | This way. Let’s go. | 这边 我们走 |
[26:22] | Desi, did those guys see you at the port? | 戴西 他们是你在港口见到那些吗 |
[26:27] | No, those are different guys. Why? | 不 不是他们 怎么了 |
[26:34] | Hi. How can I help you? | 你好 有什么能帮到你的 |
[26:36] | That’s right, you’re here for your dog. | 对了 你们是来拿狗的 |
[26:38] | I’m… Jennifer. | 我是珍妮弗 |
[26:40] | Do you still have him? | 他还在你这吗 |
[26:41] | Of course. Come on in. | 当然了 进来吧 |
[26:51] | Your dog is such a sweetheart. | 你们的狗真可爱 |
[26:57] | My daughter’s so bummed we can’t keep him. | 我女儿很难过 不能把他留下 |
[26:58] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[27:00] | We put him in the tub. | 我们把他放在浴缸里 |
[27:01] | He was just so muddy from the trail. | 他一路上弄得满身泥 |
[27:03] | Figured we’d give him a quick bath. | 觉得我们该给他洗个澡 |
[27:05] | This way. | 这边 |
[27:17] | How we doing, Maria? | 怎么样了 玛利亚 |
[27:18] | Loaded and ready to go. | 都上车了 准备出发 |
[27:23] | Where are my manners? | 我怎么这么没礼貌 |
[27:25] | I didn’t even offer you guys a glass of water. | 都没给你们倒杯水 |
[27:28] | We’re in a hurry, so if you just take us to our dog… | 我们赶时间 能不能带我们去接狗 |
[27:31] | Sure. No problem. | 当然 没问题 |
[27:32] | Just figured you might be thirsty. | 只是觉得你们可能会口渴 |
[27:36] | That’s all. | 就这样 |
[27:44] | Will these work? | 这些能用吗 |
[27:46] | This is all they had, so you gotta make it work. | 他们只有这些 你必须用起来 |
[27:47] | Then I will. | 交给我吧 |
[27:51] | Okay, when this is done, I need you to stick it | 好了 这个做好后 你要把它贴上去 |
[27:53] | as close to the alternator as possible. | 越靠近交流发电机越好 |
[27:55] | It needs to interfere with the electric charge. | 要用它干扰电荷 |
[28:10] | All right, Maria. | 好了 玛利亚 |
[28:11] | Wait for my signal. | 等我的信号 |
[28:16] | Kelly, time to dry off the dog. | 凯莉 该把狗擦干了 |
[28:19] | The owners are here. | 狗的主人来了 |
[29:01] | If he’s still a little wet, it’s fine. | 如果他还有点湿也没关系的 |
[29:03] | We just really want to see him and make sure he’s okay. | 我们只想看看他 确保他没事 |
[29:06] | Totally get it. Let me just check. | 明白 让我看一下 |
[29:13] | He’s not in here! | 他不在这 |
[29:16] | MacGyver, you’re up. | 麦凯弗 该你了 |
[29:17] | Maria, go. | 玛利亚 快走 |
[29:21] | I got eyes on the dog! | 我看到狗了 |
[29:24] | Dog’s getting away! | 狗跑掉了 |
[30:05] | Nice sleeper hold. | 漂亮的锁喉 |
[30:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:09] | Maria, are you okay? | 玛利亚 你还好吗 |
[30:10] | – MacGyver! – Get out of the van! | -麦凯弗 -从车上下来 |
[30:12] | That’s a no. | 情况不妙 |
[30:19] | MacGyver! | 麦凯弗 |
[30:31] | Is everyone okay? | 大家没事吧 |
[30:32] | Yeah. They came out of nowhere. | 没事 他们不知道从哪冲出来 |
[30:33] | Forced us off the road. | 把我们逼下马路 |
[30:34] | Mac, what happened? | 小麦 怎么了 |
[30:36] | We were ambushed. | 有人埋伏我们 |
[30:37] | The family’s okay, | 这家人都没事 |
[30:37] | but the smugglers got away with Maria and Cody. | 但走私犯把玛利亚和科迪带走了 |
[30:39] | What? What do you mean, got away with Maria and Cody? | 什么 什么意思 把玛利亚和科迪带走 |
[30:41] | I thought they were trying to kill Cody. | 我以为他们是想杀了科迪 |
[30:43] | Well, we must have been wrong. | 那可能是我们错了 |
[30:44] | They clearly wanted to capture him | 既然他们带了捕狗器来 |
[30:45] | since they brought a control stick. | 很显然是想抓到他 |
[30:46] | – But why? – Good question. | -但为什么呢 -问得好 |
[30:48] | Matty, you got eyes in the sky? | 马蒂 你能从空中定位吗 |
[30:49] | No, I couldn’t task a satellite to your location fast enough. | 不行 我不能迅速把卫星调配到你们那边 |
[30:52] | Do we need a satellite? | 我们需要卫星吗 |
[30:53] | Couldn’t we just find Cody again | 不能继续用小麦的射频识别追踪器 |
[30:55] | using Mac’s fancy RFID tracker? | 找到科迪吗 |
[30:57] | Yeah, we could. But there’s a quicker way. | 可以 但是有更快的办法 |
[30:58] | You guys said that those men responded | 你们说他们发邮件回复 |
[31:00] | to your lost dog post by e-mail, right? | 你们发的走失狗狗的帖子是吗 |
[31:03] | Can you track him using the e-mail? | 你可以通过邮件追踪他们吗 |
[31:05] | I’m Riley, have we met? | 我可是莱丽 你刚认识我吗 |
[31:07] | Here you go. | 你拿着 |
[31:08] | I just need your cell phone. | 我需要你的手机 |
[31:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:20] | I got ’em. | 找到他们了 |
[31:28] | 邮件来源 旧金山 尤利卡 霍桑街西3935号 邮编95501 凤凰基金会 | |
[31:29] | The e-mail definitely came from this building. | 邮件是从这里面发送的 |
[31:46] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[31:48] | Matty, I definitely see the smugglers, but… | 马蒂 我看到走私犯了 但是 |
[31:51] | no Cody and Maria. | 没有科迪和玛利亚 |
[31:52] | What are they doing, Mac? | 他们在干什么 小麦 |
[31:55] | They’re placing wrapped weapons into containers. | 他们在把包装好的武器装起来 |
[32:02] | All right. They got Maria and Cody. | 好了 玛利亚和科迪在他们手上 |
[32:04] | They’ve got them at gunpoint. | 用枪指着他们 |
[32:06] | – Go. – Mac, I’ve got a tac team en route. | -说吧 -小麦 我派出战术小队了 |
[32:08] | They’re 20 minutes out. | 他们还有二十分钟到达 |
[32:09] | Get him to do his thing. | 快让他干活 |
[32:10] | He doesn’t perform well under pressure. | 压力太大 他就没办法行动 |
[32:12] | That’s not how this works. | 不是这样做的 |
[32:14] | Make it work. | 那你就让他找 |
[32:23] | Find it. | 快找 |
[32:24] | Find it. | 快找 |
[32:26] | Find it. | 快找 |
[32:28] | Find it. | 快找 |
[32:30] | Wait. They never planned on killing Cody. | 等等 他们并非想杀科迪 |
[32:33] | They were gonna kidnap him | 而是要绑架他 |
[32:34] | so that he could help them shore up holes in their operation. | 让他帮他们填补操作上的漏洞 |
[32:36] | Maria said Cody’s the best detection dog | 玛利亚说科迪是她搭档过的 |
[32:38] | she’s ever worked with, right? | 最厉害的探知犬 对吧 |
[32:39] | If those guys find a way to mask the scent | 如果他们找到掩盖武器的气味的方法 |
[32:40] | of their guns from him, | 让他闻不出来 |
[32:42] | they’ll be able to smuggle weapons anywhere. | 他们就可以在世界各地走私武器 |
[32:44] | This is bigger than just guns. | 不仅仅是枪支 |
[32:46] | If they succeed at fooling Cody, | 如果他们成功骗过科迪 |
[32:48] | they could bring anything into our country. | 他们就可以把任何东西运进我们国家 |
[32:50] | Drugs, chemical weapons, | 毒品 化学武器 |
[32:51] | biological weapons, nuclear weapons. | 生物武器 核武器 |
[32:53] | Yeah, we-we get it, Bozer. It’s bad. | 是的 我们知道 博兹 情况很糟糕 |
[32:58] | – You’re upsetting him. – Get the dog. | -你惹恼他了 -把狗拿过来 |
[33:06] | If you can’t get your mutt under control, | 如果你控制不了你那破狗 |
[33:08] | you’re of no use to us. | 你就没有利用价值了 |
[33:10] | We need to get in there, now. | 我们现在得冲进去 |
[33:26] | Mac, was that an explosion? | 小麦 那是爆炸吗 |
[33:28] | Yeah. The warehouse is on fire. | 是的 仓库着火了 |
[33:31] | Fire and rescue is on its way to you now. | 消防队和支援正赶往你们那里 |
[33:33] | – They’re never gonna make it in time. – What’s the plan? | -他们肯定赶不及 -有什么计划吗 |
[33:36] | We go in. | 直接进去 |
[33:48] | Maria. | 玛利亚 |
[33:55] | Where’s Cody? | 科迪在哪儿 |
[33:57] | He ran off. | 他跑掉了 |
[33:58] | I have to– I have to find him. | 我得去找他 |
[34:00] | We got to get you out of here; you’re hurt bad. | 我们得带你出去 你伤得很重 |
[34:02] | I’m not, I’m not leaving without Cody. | 找不到科迪我不走 |
[34:04] | Fire and rescue are still ten minutes away. | 消防救援还要十分钟才能赶到 |
[34:06] | Get out of there. | 快出去 |
[34:09] | – Cody. – Get Maria out of here. | -科迪 -带玛利亚出去 |
[34:11] | I got Cody. | 我去找科迪 |
[34:43] | Got you. | 找到你了 |
[34:44] | Fire department’s five minutes out. | 消防队还需要五分钟 |
[34:45] | Where are you guys? | 你们在哪儿 |
[34:47] | We got Maria, | 我们救出玛利亚了 |
[34:47] | but Desi went after Cody. | 但戴西去找科迪了 |
[34:49] | They’re still in there. | 他们还在里面 |
[34:51] | Okay. Look after her. | 好了 照顾好她 |
[34:53] | Mac, where are you going? | 小麦 你去哪儿 |
[34:54] | To get Desi and Cody. | 去找戴西和科迪 |
[35:00] | Desi! | 戴西 |
[35:00] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我的声音吗 |
[35:02] | Desi! Desi! | 戴西 戴西 |
[35:06] | MacGyver! MacGyver. | 麦凯弗 麦凯弗 |
[35:14] | I can’t get to you! | 我过不去 |
[35:15] | – There’s no other way out. – I’ll be back. | -没有别的出路了 -我马上回来 |
[35:41] | One of the fastest ways to put out a fire | 最快的灭火方法之一 |
[35:43] | is with fire-fighting foam, | 就是使用灭火泡沫 |
[35:44] | which can be made with readily available items. | 可以使用现成的物品制作 |
[35:50] | Start with baking soda. | 从小苏打开始 |
[35:58] | Add liquid soap. | 加入液体肥皂 |
[36:00] | And a whole lot of vinegar. | 还有很多的醋 |
[36:05] | Combine it all together in a container. | 把它们在容器中混合 |
[36:07] | And then, to distribute it, | 然后为了喷出泡沫 |
[36:08] | all you need is a hose and a pump. And any will do. | 只需要一条软管和一个泵 什么样的都行 |
[36:11] | Just like the ones you find on vacuum-sealed containers. | 就像真空密封容器上的那些 |
[36:14] | And, voilà, you’ve got basically the same stuff | 好了 你手上的东西和 |
[36:18] | professional firefighters use. | 专业消防员用的基本一样 |
[36:33] | Okay, hurry. Let’s go. | 好了 我们快走 |
[36:35] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[36:37] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[36:40] | Come on, Cody. We got it, boy. | 加油 科迪 我们能行的 |
[37:21] | Firepit not working? | 火坑不好使了 |
[37:22] | Oh, no, firepit works fine. | 不 火坑好使得很 |
[37:24] | We just had enough fire for a while. | 只是我们暂时烤够火了 |
[37:28] | All right, guys, good news. | 各位 好消息 |
[37:30] | The smugglers tried to run, | 那些走私犯试图逃跑 |
[37:31] | but our Phoenix tac team was able to round up most of them. | 但我们的凤凰战术队把大部分人都抓起来了 |
[37:34] | The ones that got away will soon be in custody. | 逃掉的那些很快就会被捉拿归案 |
[37:36] | The ghost guns, | 那些幽灵枪 |
[37:37] | the ones that didn’t burn up in the fire, | 没被大火烧毁的那些 |
[37:39] | were confiscated. | 都被收缴了 |
[37:40] | And the smugglers even gave up the turncoat ATF agent. | 走私犯甚至还供出了他们在烟草及危险品管理局的内奸 |
[37:43] | So now he’s in custody, too. | 现在他也被抓起来了 |
[37:45] | – All in all, a good day. – Exactly. | -总的来说 成功的一天 -没错 |
[37:48] | I wanted to say thank you. | 我想向你们表达 |
[37:50] | From both of us. | 我们俩的谢意 |
[37:52] | You are very welcome. | 不客气 |
[37:53] | And if you two are ever in the neighborhood, | 你们下次再路过这里 |
[37:55] | feel free to drop by. | 欢迎来做客 |
[37:59] | I love these dogs. | 我超爱狗狗 |
[38:00] | Maybe we could get one of our own. | 也许我们能也养一条 |
[38:02] | I mean, some day. | 有朝一日 |
[38:04] | That’d be nice. | 那挺好的 |
[38:06] | Turn up. | 嗨起来 |
[38:08] | So where’s new girl, Desi? | 新来的姑娘 戴西呢 |
[38:10] | – Did you invite her, Mac? – He did. | -你邀请她了吗 小麦 -他邀请了 |
[38:12] | Sorry I’m late, I had to make a stop. | 抱歉我迟到了 中途停了一下 |
[38:16] | Nice of you to join us. | 你能来真好 |
[38:18] | Yeah, well, Jack made me promise | 嗯 杰克让我保证 |
[38:19] | to come to at least one of these. | 至少要来参加一次 |
[38:23] | Here. | 拿着 |
[38:24] | Since I finished yours. | 既然我把你的吃了 |
[38:26] | Spicy Ranch, I’ve heard these were good. | 辛辣田园味 我听说很好吃 |
[38:35] | Well, I came, I saw. | 我来过了 看过了 |
[38:38] | I’ll see you all at work. | 回头上班见 |
[38:42] | Well, that was quick. | 真是来去如风啊 |
[38:43] | She definitely doesn’t overstay her welcome. | 她确实不会逗留过久 |
[38:46] | – Desi, hold on. – I was clear with Matty. | -戴西 等等 -我跟马蒂说清楚了 |
[38:48] | I’m not into the whole group debrief thing. | 我对小组报告那一套没兴趣 |
[38:50] | Right, I guess we were just kind of hoping | 好吧 我们只是希望 |
[38:52] | you’d stick around for a little bit. | 你能多待一会儿 |
[38:54] | Thanks, but I haven’t even unpacked yet. | 谢了 但是我行李还没拆 |
[38:55] | One beer, that’s it. | 就喝一杯啤酒 |
[38:57] | Come on, we just wrapped up a successful mission. | 来吧 我们刚刚成功完成了任务 |
[39:00] | It’s what we do. | 这是我们的惯例 |
[39:01] | Celebration can’t hurt. | 庆祝一下又无妨 |
[39:04] | Look, it’s not personal. | 听着 别往心里去 |
[39:07] | It’s just, I’ve had to bury more than a few coworkers | 只是我埋葬过太多同事了 |
[39:08] | which is hard enough. | 这本身就很艰难了 |
[39:12] | But when they’re also your friend… | 但如果他们也是你的朋友… |
[39:15] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[39:18] | But, I mean… | 但是… |
[39:20] | at the same time, this is pretty thoughtful. | 这同时也很贴心的行为 |
[39:22] | So if I didn’t know any better, | 要是我不了解情况 |
[39:23] | I’d say you are open to being friends with your coworkers. | 会觉得你愿意和同事成为朋友 |
[39:25] | Store was on my way. | 商店正好顺路而已 |
[39:26] | Took, like, zero effort. | 根本没费心 |
[39:29] | But you’d have to look for the store. | 但你得留心注意商店 |
[39:31] | And then you had to pull over, you had to find parking | 然后你得找车位停车 |
[39:33] | and then you went into the store and you found these. | 然后你进商店找了这个 |
[39:34] | And that takes more than a little effort. | 不止是一点点费心 |
[39:41] | Good night, MacGyver. | 晚安 麦凯弗 |
[39:51] | You know, I’ve never met anyone more… | 这是我遇到的最… |
[39:53] | prickly and opinionated. | 尖刻固执的人 |
[39:56] | I think I kind of like her. | 我觉得我有点喜欢她 |
[39:58] | Just a little bit. | 就一点点 |
[39:59] | Yeah, me, too. | 嗯 我也是 |
[40:00] | What do you think, Mac? | 你怎么看 小麦 |
[40:04] | I think it’s gonna be interesting to see how this all plays out. | 我觉得今后的发展会很有意思 |
[40:08] | All right. | 好了 |
[40:10] | – To Cody. – To Cody. | -敬科迪 -敬科迪 |
[40:12] | – To Cody. – To Cody. | -敬科迪 -敬科迪 |
[40:28] | Gotcha. | 你完了 |
[40:30] | If you’re gonna work with the Phoenix, Desi, | 如果你想与凤凰基金会共事 戴西 |
[40:31] | you’re gonna have to up your game. | 你得加把劲了 |