时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:21] | Sure we’re gonna make it? | 确定我们能到达吗 |
[00:24] | Well, ethanol doesn’t combust as easily as gasoline, | 乙醇不如汽油易燃 |
[00:28] | and I had to rush the fermentation process, | 我不得不加速发酵过程 |
[00:30] | but, yes, this will get us where we need to go. | 但乙醇还是能让我们到达目的地的 |
[00:32] | I hope. | 希望如此 |
[00:33] | I got to admit, when we ran out of juice back there, | 不得不承认 汽油用光那时候 |
[00:36] | I thought we were in trouble. | 我真以为咱们玩完了 |
[00:37] | I’m a tad impressed. | 有点被你折服了 |
[00:38] | Just a tad? | 只是一点吗 |
[00:39] | Hey, it’s gonna take more than a Jeep | 想让我心动 |
[00:40] | to run on moonshine to blow my mind, MacGyver. | 晚上开着吉普带我去兜风也不够啊 麦凯弗 |
[00:44] | They seemed impressed. | 给他们留下的印象要深一些 |
[00:46] | Yeah. Fellas. | 对了 伙计们 |
[00:47] | How you doing back there? | 坐在后面的感觉还行吗 |
[00:50] | Uncomfortable enough? | 够不舒服吗 |
[00:59] | Is everything all right? | 你还好吗 |
[01:02] | – I… – Do you speak English? | -我 -你会说英语吗 |
[01:04] | Th-there’s been a terrible accident. | 那边有一起严重事故 |
[01:06] | A truck has crashed. | 有卡车撞车了 |
[01:07] | P-People are trapped. A man is bleeding. | 有人被困 还有人受伤出血 |
[01:09] | Yeah. Take us to them. | 好的 带我们去吧 |
[01:11] | It could be a trap. | 这可能是个陷阱 |
[01:15] | It could also not be a trap. | 也有可能不是陷阱 |
[01:16] | Yeah, I get the whole hero thing, | 嗯 我知道英雄好逞 |
[01:17] | but my job is to protect you, | 但我的职责是保护你 |
[01:19] | and I can’t do that if I don’t know what we’re walking into. | 如果什么都不知道就盲目前往 我没法保护你 |
[01:21] | Look, I’m going with or without you. | 有没你 我都会去 |
[01:23] | Yeah, I figured you’d say that. | 好吧 我就知道你会这么说 |
[01:26] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[01:28] | Jack said, for a brilliant guy, | 杰克说 你很聪明 |
[01:29] | you’re pretty dumb when it comes to your own safety. | 但一涉及自己的安危 你就开始犯傻 |
[02:00] | We’ll be back. | 我们马上回来 |
[02:01] | Try to make that last. | 省着点喝 |
[02:11] | My husband and I are farmers. | 我和我丈夫都是农民 |
[02:13] | We were on our way to check an irrigation line when we found them. | 我们在前往检查灌溉系统的路上发现了他们 |
[02:16] | They’re lucky you did. | 幸好他们遇上了你 |
[02:17] | Doesn’t seem to be anyone out here for miles. | 好久没看到这里有人经过了 |
[02:19] | Bilal! | 比拉 |
[02:20] | I found help! | 我找到帮手了 |
[02:21] | Come, come! | 快来 快来 |
[02:32] | – What happened here? – It’s a sinkhole. | -发生了什么事 -这是个沉洞 |
[02:33] | This type of soil and rock is actually very prone to them. | 这种类型的土壤和石头很容易倾向他们 |
[02:36] | It’s caused by erosion under the surface, | 由表层下的侵蚀而造成 |
[02:38] | so to the naked eye, there’d be no sign of suffosion. | 用肉眼看 潜蚀没有任何征兆 |
[02:40] | Save it, Bill Nye. Look. | 别说了 比尔·耐伊 快看 |
[02:42] | Mac, that’s a Frontex border guard. | 小麦 他是欧盟边境管理局的边防兵 |
[02:44] | You know, it’s possible these are migrants headed for the EU. | 他们很可能是想前往欧盟的移民 |
[02:47] | Yeah. So how did they end up in a sinkhole together? | 为什么他们会一起掉进坑里 |
[02:51] | Help! Help! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 快帮帮忙 |
[02:54] | This man’s been shot! | 他被人打中了 |
[02:56] | Wait! Stop. Stop! Stop climbing! | 慢着 快停下 别爬了 |
[03:00] | You guys are in a sinkhole, | 你们身处沉洞 |
[03:01] | which means the ground around you is very unstable. | 意味着周围的地质十分不稳定 |
[03:03] | So, if you try to climb out, | 如果要想爬出来 |
[03:05] | it could come down on top of you. | 你们很有可能会被土石掩埋 |
[03:06] | But if you stay calm and do exactly as we say, | 但如果你们保持冷静 按我们说的去做 |
[03:09] | I promise we’ll get you out of here. | 我保证可以救你们出来 |
[03:16] | And how exactly are we supposed to do that? | 那我们到底该怎么做 |
[03:19] | We got no gear, no comms, | 我们没有工具 没有通讯设备 |
[03:20] | and you destroyed our cell phones during the op, | 执行任务时你还把手机弄坏了 |
[03:22] | so there’s no calling in the cavalry. | 所以没法搬救兵 |
[03:26] | – You have no idea, do you? – No, I don’t. | -你也没办法 是吗 -是的 |
[03:28] | But if we don’t come up with something quick, | 但如果我们不快点想办法 |
[03:30] | this entire sinkhole will collapse | 整个沉洞会崩塌 |
[03:31] | and bury everyone in it. | 里面的所有人都会被活埋 |
[03:43] | This is it? | 就这样 |
[03:44] | I mean, when you said you’d finally tracked down | 当你说终于可以追踪到发动人肉搜索的 |
[03:45] | the IP address of the hacker behind the doxing, | 网路通讯位址 |
[03:48] | I assumed you had uncovered some big, bad villain | 我以为你可以抓到跟黑武士 |
[03:50] | like Darth Vader or Voldemort. | 或是伏地魔一样的大坏蛋呢 |
[03:55] | I know that sounds ridiculous. | 我知道这听起来很荒谬 |
[03:56] | Whoever it is, they’re still out there, Boze. | 无论幕后黑手是谁 他们仍然逍遥法外 博兹 |
[03:59] | The hacker that built these towers is just a contractor. | 建造这些塔的黑客只是搞技术的 |
[04:02] | And since he’s not cooperating, | 既然他不肯合作 |
[04:04] | I need to look through these, | 我就必须把这些东西检查一遍 |
[04:05] | see if there’s anything that’ll help us track down our guy. | 看看有没有能帮助我们抓到目标的线索 |
[04:09] | Sounds like your kind of fun. | 听上去你挺享受这活的 |
[04:11] | Well, if you want, I can set up a station for you. | 你想的话 我也可以给你找点活干 |
[04:15] | Show you how to run that recovery software. | 教你使用数据恢复软件 |
[04:16] | Sorry, Riley. As much as I would love to help you | 抱歉 莱丽 我是真的很想帮你 |
[04:19] | dig through all those exhilarating gigabits– | 捣鼓折腾这些令人兴奋的千兆比特数据 |
[04:21] | bytes or whatever– | 字节之类的玩意 |
[04:23] | I already promised Mac I’d pick up his dad after chemo today. | 但我答应了小麦等他爸化疗完了要去接他 |
[04:25] | Which is… right now. | 说好了… 现在要去 |
[04:30] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[04:31] | You’re not picking up Oversight in your car, are you? | 你不是要开自己的车去接上峰吧 |
[04:35] | For your information, | 希望你知道 |
[04:36] | Ol’ Blue was vacuumed, washed and waxed yesterday. | 我的福特昨天已经清洁打蜡了 |
[04:40] | Okay? So she’s looking her very best. | 清楚了吗 她现在光鲜亮丽美得很呢 |
[04:42] | – But, no… – It’s a great car. | -但 -车是好车 |
[04:43] | Mac Daddy said I could drive his new whip. | 麦爸爸说我可以开他的新车 |
[04:46] | So we’re gonna be riding in style. | 所以我们会拉风极了 |
[04:49] | Peace. | 冷静 |
[04:50] | See you later. | 等会见 |
[04:51] | – Have fun! – I will. | -玩得开心 -我会的 |
[04:56] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[05:08] | Man. | 天啊 |
[05:17] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:18] | Helm… engage. | 方向盘 握住 |
[05:25] | “Apply brake to start engine.” | “使用制动器发动引擎” |
[05:26] | I did that. My foot is on the brake. | 我踩了啊 我的脚踩着刹车呢 |
[05:31] | What’d I do? What’d I do? | 我干啥了 我动了什么 |
[05:38] | Hi, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[05:40] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[05:42] | Bye, Jim. | 再见 吉姆 |
[06:17] | You guys are doing great. | 你们表现得很好 |
[06:18] | Just a few more minutes, and we’ll have this figured out. | 再等几分钟 我们马上就能成功了 |
[06:22] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:26] | 树藤 绳子 电池 木头 卡车 红粘土 金属支架 汽油 | |
[06:37] | I hope that look means you’ve got something. | 希望你这副表情代表想到办法了 |
[06:39] | Yeah. I think I do. | 是的 有办法了 |
[06:40] | We’re gonna build a crane, but I’ll need some help. | 我们要造一台吊车 但我需要帮手 |
[06:55] | Okay, now I’m impressed. | 好了 我现在有点动心了 |
[07:06] | All right, now lower me down… | 好了 放我下去 |
[07:09] | slowly. | 慢点 |
[07:25] | Please. The border guard, he’s wounded badly. Help him. | 拜托 那个边防兵伤得很重 请帮帮他 |
[07:29] | Yeah, of course. What’s his name? | 当然 他叫什么名字 |
[07:31] | Felix. I’ve kept pressure on it, but it’s getting worse. | 菲利克斯 我一直用力按压伤口 但情况很糟 |
[07:35] | – Are you a doctor? – No. | -你是医生吗 -不 |
[07:36] | But where I come from, I’ve seen many gunshot wounds. | 但在家乡 我见过很多人受枪伤 |
[07:38] | May I? | 可以让我看看吗 |
[07:41] | Yeah, he’s losing a lot of blood. | 他失血过多 |
[07:43] | If we don’t stop the bleeding now, | 如果我们不马上止血 |
[07:44] | he’s not gonna make it to medical help. | 他撑不到去医院的 |
[07:45] | If we had a needle and thread, I could stitch him closed. | 如果有针线 我就可以给他缝伤口 |
[07:47] | I’ve done it before. | 我早就会这么做了 |
[07:48] | You know what? Wait. | 算了 慢着 |
[07:53] | Where’s his gun? | 他的枪呢 |
[08:08] | I wanted to keep it safe. | 我想保管好枪支 |
[08:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:17] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:24] | All right. I’m going to cauterize the wound. | 好了 我要灼烧伤口了 |
[08:26] | Does anyone have a lighter? | 有人有打火机吗 |
[08:33] | This is gonna be pretty bright. | 可能会有点亮 |
[08:34] | You might want to shield your eyes. | 你最好别看了 |
[08:42] | The bleeding has stopped. | 血止住了 |
[08:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:45] | For the moment, it has. | 暂时止住了 |
[08:47] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[08:48] | Get out of this sinkhole. | 离开沉洞 |
[08:49] | We bought him some time but not much. | 我们为他争取了时间 但还不够 |
[08:54] | Okay, Riley. | 好了 莱丽 |
[08:57] | Just keep your hand steady. | 手别抖 |
[08:58] | You do this every day. | 你每天都干这活 |
[09:08] | Bozer, if you’re not gonna be in here helping me, you can’t inter… | 博兹 如果你不帮我 就别烦… |
[09:12] | Riley, stop! Just listen. | 莱丽 闭嘴 听我说 |
[09:13] | I need you. It’s a bomb. | 我需要你 有炸弹 |
[09:17] | Unit 8. Where’s the bomb squad? We need them here ASAP. | 第八组 拆弹组呢 马上派他们到这里 |
[09:19] | I want you to cover east, you cover north. Go. | 你盯着东边 你守着北面 快去 |
[09:21] | All nonessential personnel have been evacuated. | 所有无关人士已被疏散 |
[09:25] | Bozer just sent this. | 博兹发来了这个 |
[09:28] | Okay, start running that through our database of known bomb makers. | 到我们的已知炸弹客数据库里分析一下 |
[09:31] | If we can figure out who built it, | 如果能找到做炸弹的人 |
[09:32] | it may help us disarm it. | 也许能帮我们拆掉炸弹 |
[09:35] | Where’s the bomb squad? | 拆弹组呢 |
[09:37] | They’re on their way. | 他们正在赶来 |
[09:37] | And I sent Leanna and a tac team | 我拍丽安娜和一支战术队 |
[09:39] | to go pick up Oversight and move him to a safe house. | 去接上峰 把他转移至安全屋 |
[09:41] | He protested, but I’m not taking any chances here. | 他很抗拒 但我不能冒任何风险 |
[09:43] | Someone obviously wants him dead. | 很明显有人想要他的命 |
[09:47] | Wait. What is Bozer saying? | 慢着 博兹在说什么 |
[10:00] | He wants to know where Mac is. What should I tell him? | 他想知道小麦在哪 我该怎么和他说 |
[10:02] | I haven’t been able to reach Mac or Desi. | 我还联系不上小麦和戴西 |
[10:04] | As much as we could use Mac here, | 虽然我们现在很需要小麦 |
[10:06] | we can’t assume he’s gonna make it back in time to help. | 但无法保证他赶得及回来帮忙 |
[10:08] | You’ve got to tell him the truth. | 你得实话和他说 |
[10:20] | Mac… | 小麦 |
[10:22] | I could really use my best friend right about now. | 我现在真的很需要你 |
[10:26] | Where the hell are you? | 你到底在哪 |
[10:30] | So, uh, what happened? Who shot him? | 所以 到底发生了什么 谁打的他 |
[10:36] | It was Harun, | 是哈鲁 |
[10:38] | the Bosnian man who promised to get us into Austria. | 答应会带我们去奥地利的波斯尼亚人 |
[10:40] | We are all from Syria. | 我们都是叙利亚人 |
[10:42] | We’ve been stuck in a migrant camp further south for weeks. | 我们被困在南边的移民营里好几周了 |
[10:44] | Our situation was desperate. | 我们的处境很严峻 |
[10:45] | I’m guessing this Harun took your money, | 我猜 哈鲁拿了你们的钱 |
[10:47] | put you in this van and promised you a quick and safe journey? | 开车带上你们 承诺这趟路程又快又安全 |
[10:50] | But when we crossed into Croatia, | 但当我们进入克罗地亚 |
[10:52] | we ran into Felix, the border guard. | 就遇到了边防兵 菲利克斯 |
[10:55] | Harun shot him and left us. | 哈鲁打中了他 还丢下了我们 |
[10:57] | But if you were already at the Croatian border, | 如果你们已经进入克罗地亚边境 |
[10:59] | then how did you end up this far south, back in Bosnia? | 为什么你们还会往南走这么远 到了波斯尼亚 |
[11:02] | On our way north, we passed by a small city with a hospital. | 往北走的时候 我们经过一个有医院的小城 |
[11:05] | We knew the guard could get the help he needed there, | 我们也知道他可以在那里得到救治 |
[11:07] | so we turned around. | 所以我们掉头了 |
[11:08] | But we don’t know these roads. | 但我们不会路 |
[11:09] | We got lost in the dark, | 在黑夜里迷失了方向 |
[11:11] | and then the ground swallowed us. | 接着 就掉进了坑里 |
[11:13] | Yeah. Sinkholes can collapse without warning. | 是啊 沉洞总是突然崩塌 |
[11:15] | You’re lucky no one got hurt. | 没人受伤已经很幸运了 |
[11:16] | Careful. Careful. We got you. | 小心 小心 有我们呢 |
[11:18] | – You’re almost there. That’s it. – Hey, baby. | -快到了 好了 -宝贝 |
[11:21] | We are lucky– lucky we met you. | 能遇到你真是太幸运了 |
[11:23] | – But who are you? – Heads up! Coming back down! | -可你到底是谁 -抬头 绳子甩下去了 |
[11:26] | Just call me MacGyver. | 叫我麦凯弗就行了 |
[11:28] | I am Sana. Nazir and Adnan. | 我叫桑娜 纳齐尔和阿德南 |
[11:31] | And the little one is Yasmin. | 小的叫雅思敏 |
[11:35] | – How is he? Yeah. – He’s not great. | -他怎么样了 -情况不太好 |
[11:37] | If he lives, it’ll be because you didn’t leave him behind. | 如果他能活命 全因你们没有抛下他 |
[11:39] | That was never an option. | 救人比什么都重要 |
[11:44] | Yeah, we need to get out of here. | 好了 我们得离开这里 |
[11:59] | What’s the update? | 最新情况如何 |
[12:00] | Well, it’s the most sophisticated device | 在爆炸品处理小组的十年生涯里 |
[12:01] | I’ve seen in my ten years of EOD. | 这是我见过的最复杂的装置 |
[12:03] | See, the bomber put hand-rolled Semtex in the heat shield, | 炸弹客在热屏上手捻塞姆汀塑胶炸药 |
[12:07] | and then wired it into the brakes of the SUV | 然后用电线接上越野车的刹车装置 |
[12:08] | and in the electrical system, | 以及电气系统 |
[12:10] | which means the windows, the doors, | 也就意味着窗户 门 |
[12:12] | even the weight sensors in the front seats– any one of them | 甚至前座的重量传感器 |
[12:15] | can trigger a detonation. | 都能引发爆炸 |
[12:16] | None of that is good news. | 没有一样是好消息 |
[12:17] | No, it’s not, but I turned on a signal blocker | 是的 但我使用了信号拦截器 |
[12:20] | to ensure that the bomb can’t be remotely activated | 确保在我们想出对策前 |
[12:21] | while we try to figure out a solution. | 炸弹不会被远程引爆 |
[12:23] | Not to pile on, but I haven’t been able to match the device | 无意火上浇油 但这个装置没有匹配上 |
[12:25] | to any bomb maker in our database. | 数据库里的任何一位炸弹客 |
[12:27] | I even looped in Charlie. He doesn’t recognize it. | 我甚至找了查理 他也没认出来 |
[12:30] | Neither does Jim. I sent him the photo. | 吉姆也是 我把照片传给他了 |
[12:32] | Okay, our bomber is someone that we don’t know. | 好吧 我们从未和这位炸弹客打过交道 |
[12:36] | Oscar, what’s your plan? | 奥斯卡 你打算怎么办 |
[12:38] | I don’t have one yet. | 我还没想到法子 |
[12:55] | Gently. We don’t want to jar him and reopen up his wounds. | 轻轻的 幅度不要太大 以免撕裂伤口 |
[13:03] | So where’s this hospital? | 医院在哪 |
[13:05] | In Derventa. About 100 kilometers southwest. | 代尔文塔市 西南方向开100公里 |
[13:08] | That’s at least an hour away. | 至少要开一个小时 |
[13:09] | Felix will never make it. Is there anything closer? | 菲利克斯撑不到那时候 还有更近的吗 |
[13:11] | There’s a clinic in Kostres. | 科斯塔斯有间小诊所 |
[13:14] | It’s much closer, but, uh, it’s only a small village. | 近多了 但那里只是个小村庄 |
[13:17] | It may not have what you need. | 可能没有你们所需的东西 |
[13:18] | We’ll have to chance it. | 我们得搏一搏 |
[13:20] | Which means borrowing your truck. | 意味着我们想借用你的卡车 |
[13:22] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[13:25] | Let’s hurry. | 快走吧 |
[13:26] | As you said, we don’t have much time. | 正如你所说 我们的时间不多了 |
[13:44] | All right, on three. One, two, three. | 好了 数三声 一 二 三 |
[13:49] | – Are you a doctor? – Can I help you? | -你是医生吗 -有什么能帮到你 |
[13:51] | I really hope so. | 希望帮得上 |
[13:54] | Careful. Careful. | 小心 小心 |
[13:56] | Set him down right here. | 把他放在这 |
[13:57] | – What happened? – Gunshot wound. | -怎么了 -枪伤 |
[13:58] | He’s lost a lot of blood. | 他失血过多 |
[14:01] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[14:04] | The bullet has penetrated the anterior of his abdominal wall. | 子弹已经穿入他的前腹壁 |
[14:08] | This man needs an ER with full trauma surgery capability. | 他需要去有创伤处理能力的急诊室 |
[14:11] | He’s not gonna make it to one. I mean, | 他撑不到去医院 |
[14:12] | this place is just gonna have to do. | 只有这里能处理他的伤口 |
[14:13] | Oh, I’m just a pediatrician in farm country. | 我只是个乡下儿科医生 |
[14:16] | If a child has an ear infection or a broken arm, | 如果有孩子得了耳部感染或者手骨折了 |
[14:18] | there’s nobody better, | 我就是最好的医生 |
[14:19] | but for a gunshot wound, it’s beyond what I can manage. | 但枪伤已经超越我的能力范围了 |
[14:22] | Doctor, you’re the only person with the skills to save this man’s life. | 医生 你是唯一可以救他的人 |
[14:27] | But I don’t even have the proper equipment for such an operation. | 但我连可以做手术的合适工具都没有 |
[14:30] | Maybe I can make what you need. | 你需要什么 也许我能给你造 |
[14:32] | Make a precision surgical tool? | 精密的手术工具也能做 |
[14:34] | Th-That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了吧 |
[14:36] | It’s not as crazy as you’d think. | 没你想象中那么疯狂 |
[14:38] | Look, there’s no other option, | 听着 没别的办法了 |
[14:39] | and this man is running out of time, so… | 他的时间不多了 所以… |
[14:41] | give me a chance? | 信我一次 |
[14:45] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[14:48] | A vascular clamp. | 血管钳 |
[14:50] | Without one of these, I cannot remove the bullet. | 没有它的话 我没法取出子弹 |
[14:53] | Okay. Spring-loaded clamp. Done. | 好的 弹簧夹 简单 |
[14:56] | It’s not that simple. | 没那么容易 |
[14:57] | This type of tool– it’s… | 这类工具 |
[14:58] | it’s much more advanced than it looks. | 比看上去要精密多了 |
[15:00] | Say, for example, | 举个例子 |
[15:01] | that this is his… infrarenal aorta. | 假设这是他的肾下主动脉 |
[15:05] | It’s the lower part of the body’s main artery. | 人体主要动脉的下半部分 |
[15:08] | So, in order to find the bullet during surgery, | 为了在手术过程中找到子弹 |
[15:11] | I have to be able to move the artery, | 我必须移动动脉 |
[15:12] | and to do it, I need the right tool. | 想要这么做 就必须要有正确的工具 |
[15:14] | Right, so it has to be the correct shape, | 好的 所以必须是正确的形状 |
[15:17] | as well as strong enough to hold the aorta firmly. | 且要足以钳住主动脉 |
[15:19] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:20] | But the grip tension must also be perfect. | 手柄的张力也必须恰到好处 |
[15:22] | Otherwise, the metal… | 不然 金属… |
[15:26] | I think I can make what you need. | 我应该可以做出你想要的工具 |
[15:29] | Even if you succeed, | 就算你可以 |
[15:31] | this man has a very low chance of survival. | 那个人的生存几率也很低 |
[15:33] | Dr. Terzic, if we don’t try, | 特西克医生 如果我们不试一试 |
[15:35] | he has zero percent chance, so please. | 他连一丝机会都没有了 拜托 |
[15:39] | Gather our new friends. | 叫上我们的新朋友 |
[15:41] | For this to work, we’re gonna need everybody. | 想要成功 每个人都必须帮忙 |
[15:43] | Bomb squad is on scene. | 炸弹处理小组已经到达 |
[15:44] | Unit 5, maintain perimeter. | 第五组 警戒周边 |
[15:48] | Thank God. Hurry up! You got to get me out of here! | 感谢上帝 快点 你得把我救出去 |
[15:50] | I don’t know how much longer I can stay still! | 我不知道自己还能撑多久 |
[15:55] | Hell of a Friday, huh? | 刺激周五 对吗 |
[15:56] | What are you doing? Get away from the car! | 你在干什么 离车远点 |
[15:58] | It was a snooze fest back there with Matty and the bomb squad. | 马蒂和拆弹小组的人在讨论些我听不懂的东西 |
[16:02] | Just thought I’d come hang out with you. | 只想来陪陪你 |
[16:04] | When are they gonna get in here and defuse this thing? | 他们到底什么时候才来拆这玩意啊 |
[16:06] | They’re working on a plan right now. | 他们在讨论方案了 |
[16:07] | But you have to stay calm. | 但你必须保持冷静 |
[16:09] | Calm? You want me to stay calm? | 冷静 你还要我保持冷静 |
[16:12] | Have you tried deep breathing? | 试过深呼吸了吗 |
[16:13] | I’m not on a meditation retreat, Riley. | 我可没工夫冥想静修 莱丽 |
[16:16] | Bozer. I’m here for you, okay? | 博兹 我在这陪着你呢 好吗 |
[16:22] | I’m just… I’m just here to help. | 我只是 只是想来帮忙 |
[16:24] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[16:26] | Okay, it’s just… | 只是… |
[16:28] | It’s not my best day. | 今天我状态不好 |
[16:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:33] | I’m thinking, I could switch my left foot | 我在想 我可以换左脚 |
[16:35] | to the brake and take some pressure off my hip. | 踩住刹车 然后减少臀部的压力 |
[16:37] | No. Bad idea, Boze. | 不 不行 博兹 |
[16:38] | That bomb is wired to the brake and your seat. | 炸弹连着刹车和你的座位 |
[16:41] | – Any movement you make like that could… – Don’t say it. | -你做出任何移动都会… -别说出来 |
[16:43] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[16:45] | Matty’s got the bomb squad working on a plan. | 马蒂让拆弹组在想办法了 |
[16:47] | We just have to give them time. | 我们只需给他们点时间 |
[16:52] | Riley? | 莱丽 |
[16:54] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[16:57] | Where’s Mac? | 小麦在哪 |
[17:00] | Honestly, we don’t know. | 实话说 我们不知道 |
[17:01] | What do you mean? Did you try calling? | 什么意思 你打过电话了吗 |
[17:03] | E-mailing? Sending a homing pigeon? | 发邮件呢 传个信鸽呢 |
[17:05] | We tried everything. | 所有方法都试过了 |
[17:08] | We can’t reach him. | 我们没法联系上他 |
[17:13] | My best friend, | 我最好的朋友 |
[17:14] | my girlfriend | 我的女朋友 |
[17:16] | and my parents. | 我的爸妈 |
[17:20] | I don’t get to say good-bye to any of ’em. | 我还没来得及和他们道别 |
[17:23] | I’ll suddenly just be gone. | 我会瞬间灰飞烟灭 |
[17:24] | Bozer, look at me! | 博兹 看着我 |
[17:26] | 00B Double-O-Boze. | |
[17:29] | You’ve been through way worse situations than this. Way worse. | 比这个更糟糕的情况你都挺过来了 |
[17:32] | Remember when we were disavowed in Amsterdam? | 还记得在阿姆斯特丹的时候我们被抛弃了 |
[17:34] | What about when you were stuck at our black site | 还有和魔多克 赫尔曼一起被困在 |
[17:36] | with both Murdoc and Helman? | 黑牢里的那次 |
[17:38] | Neither of those was a walk in the park, | 这些都不是易事 |
[17:40] | but you made it through, | 你都挺过来了 |
[17:42] | just like you’re gonna make it through this. | 就像你这次也会挺过去一样 |
[17:43] | You know what thought keeps running through my head? | 你知道我脑子里一直在想什么吗 |
[17:47] | What if I never became a spy? | 如果我当初不当间谍 |
[17:49] | What if Murdoc never jumped through my window? | 如果魔多克没有从我的窗户跳进来 |
[17:52] | What if I never learned what Mac really did? | 如果我从没拜师小麦 |
[17:58] | I’d be sitting on a set somewhere making movies, | 我可能会在某个地方拍电影 |
[18:00] | not sitting on this damn bomb! | 而不是坐在个破炸弹上等死 |
[18:02] | Agent Davis, I think we got it figured out. | 戴维斯探员 我想应该有办法了 |
[18:05] | But I need to get under the vehicle and do some cutting, | 但我得钻到车底进行拆剪 |
[18:07] | so I need him to be completely still. | 所以我需要他保持不动 |
[18:10] | – Too much movement, and… – Okay. Okay. | -动作太多的话… -好了 好了 |
[18:13] | Boze? | 博兹 |
[18:16] | The bomb guys have an idea. | 拆弹小组想到办法了 |
[18:18] | – They do? – They do. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[18:20] | But you have to be calm. | 但你要保持冷静 |
[18:24] | And you have to relax. | 放轻松 |
[18:28] | We need to refocus your mind. | 你要重新梳理思绪 |
[18:29] | How? | 该怎么办 |
[18:33] | In a world where you’re making movies, | 在另一个你是电影人的平行宇宙 |
[18:35] | what would your most recent film be about? | 你最新出的电影会是什么主题 |
[18:39] | You want me to pitch you an idea? | 想我给你个灵感吗 |
[18:41] | I just want you to tell me a story, Boze. | 只是想你给我讲个故事 博兹 |
[18:44] | A story. | 故事 |
[18:46] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:48] | Okay, I could do that. | 好的 我可以的 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[18:51] | Are you ready for Light-Speed Assassin? | 准备好听光速杀手的故事了吗 |
[18:54] | It’s-it’s the saga of a smooth-talking intergalactic hit man. | 这是关于一位能言善道的银河杀手的长篇故事 |
[19:00] | – I’m all ears. – Okay. | -洗耳恭听 -好 |
[19:01] | Night. Rain. | 夜晚 下着雨 |
[19:03] | A UFO plummets through dark storm clouds | 有一架不明飞行物从暴风云中闪现 |
[19:06] | and crashes in a Nebraska field. | 坠毁于内布拉斯加州 |
[19:07] | By morning, a top secret government agency, | 第二天早上 一个秘密政府组织 |
[19:10] | Sphynx, surrounds the alien pod. | 斯芬克斯 包围了外星人吊舱 |
[19:12] | The handsome and brave leader of Sphynx, Will Mozer, | 斯芬克斯那位帅气勇敢的首领 威尔·莫兹 |
[19:16] | and his clumsy but whip-smart assistant, | 和他的聪明又有点笨拙的助手 |
[19:18] | Miley, approaches the pod. Then… | 麦丽 接近了吊舱 |
[19:21] | Time-out. | 暂停一下 |
[19:22] | Did you say, “clumsy but whip-smart”? | 你刚刚是说 “聪明又有点笨拙” |
[19:24] | It’s fiction, Riley. Now, don’t interrupt. | 都是虚构的 莱丽 别打断我 |
[19:27] | I’m getting to the inciting incident. | 马上要到煽动事件了 |
[19:28] | All right, continue. | 好吧 你接着说 |
[19:30] | Suddenly, a clown and a hamster appears. | 突然 出现了一个小丑和一只仓鼠 |
[19:33] | They start fighting. It’s a very lopsided event. | 他们打了起来 双方实力悬殊 |
[19:40] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[19:41] | These will just have to do. | 这些应该能帮上忙 |
[19:43] | Okay, but how are you gonna convert those forceps | 好了 但你要怎么把这些镊子 |
[19:45] | into this vascular clamp? | 变成血管钳 |
[19:47] | With a lot of heat. | 用热能 |
[19:49] | An amazing property of metal is that it becomes pliable | 金属的一个很有用的特质是 |
[19:52] | in the presence of heat. | 受热易变形 |
[19:53] | But not all metals are created equal. | 但并非所有金属都是这样 |
[19:55] | If you want to soften, say, surgical steel, | 如果想要软化金属 例如医用钢材 |
[19:58] | it’s no easy task. | 绝非易事 |
[20:00] | Unless you build a forge. | 除非你有锻铁炉 |
[20:02] | Forges have been around since the Copper Age, | 铜器时代起就有锻铁炉了 |
[20:04] | and are great for creating and controlling | 锻铁炉可以很好地产生和控制 |
[20:06] | an immense amount of heat. | 大量的热量 |
[20:08] | The sand and plaster act as insulators, which is good | 沙子和石膏可以充当很好的绝缘体 |
[20:11] | because a hand-held propane torch | 因为一个便携式丙烷喷灯焰 |
[20:13] | can reach almost 2,000 degrees– | 可以达到接近2000度 |
[20:15] | the kind of heat you need to make | 想要制作世界上最硬的合金弯头 |
[20:17] | one of the world’s strongest metal alloys bend. | 所需要的温度 |
[20:31] | I cannot believe you made this. | 真不敢相信你能办到 |
[20:33] | – It’s incredible. – Now time to see if it works. | -真不可思议 -现在来看看能不能用 |
[20:36] | Good luck, Doctor. | 祝你好运 医生 |
[20:51] | And that’s when Mozer dives from the roof in his wing suit | 这时莫兹穿着翼装 从屋顶一跃而下 |
[20:54] | and rescues Miley before she splats on the pavement. | 在迈丽血溅人行道之前拯救了她 |
[20:56] | And seeing she’s now safe, he confronts Agent Deanna. | 鉴于她现在安全了 他又碰见了迪安娜特工 |
[20:59] | What?! I thought Deanna was Mozer’s girlfriend. | 什么 我还以为迪安娜是莫兹的女朋友 |
[21:02] | She is, but she’s also been possessed by the alien hit man’s soul. | 是 但她同时也被外星人附身了 |
[21:05] | You see, Riley, in movie lingo, | 莱丽 用电影术语来说 |
[21:07] | this is called “the hero’s dilemma.” | 这就叫做”英雄的困境” |
[21:13] | All these plot twists is making my head spin. | 这一波八十折的剧情都要把我绕晕了 |
[21:15] | I know. Right? | 我也觉得 |
[21:17] | What was that beep? | 怎么会有哔声 |
[21:22] | Did he disarm it? Can I get out? | 他拆除了吗 我能出去了吗 |
[21:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:29] | I’m gonna go find out. | 我过去问问 |
[21:31] | Keep your foot on that brake. | 脚别松开刹车 |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 行 |
[21:43] | What’s going on? | 情况如何 |
[21:45] | I thought that severing the link | 我认为切断 |
[21:46] | between the explosives and the SUV’s electrical system | 炸弹和车载电力系统之间的连接 |
[21:49] | would allow me to remove the device. | 就可以拆除炸弹了 |
[21:50] | But there was a redundancy. | 但不止如此 |
[21:52] | See, ’cause the bomb is wired to the SUV’s CAN bus computer. | 因为炸弹和车的控域网总线接在一起 |
[21:56] | So once I clipped the electrical system… | 所以一旦我切断电力系统 |
[21:58] | the failsafe kicked in. | 防故障装置就会自动接上 |
[22:01] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[22:01] | There’s no way to disarm it, Riley. | 没有办法拆掉炸弹 莱丽 |
[22:04] | One way or another, that bomb under Bozer… | 无论如何 博兹脚下的那个炸弹 |
[22:08] | is gonna go off. | 都会爆炸 |
[22:20] | Dr. Terzic has a landline. | 特西克医生这里有固话 |
[22:21] | – Should we check in with Matty? – Not yet. | -我们要跟马蒂汇报情况吗 -目前不用 |
[22:23] | Let’s wait till we’re ready for exfil. | 等准备撤离时再联系 |
[22:24] | I mean, we still have to go collect | 我们还得去接那些 |
[22:26] | those gangsters we left in the Jeep. | 留在吉普车里的匪徒 |
[22:27] | Do we? Well, at least let’s get some body spray | 是吗 在把他们塞进直升机之前 |
[22:30] | before we pack ’em in a helo. | 至少给他们喷点身体喷雾吧 |
[22:33] | I wanted to say something. | 我有话想说 |
[22:35] | I’m glad we did this. | 我很高兴我们这么做了 |
[22:37] | You being a stubborn son of a bitch | 你这个固执的混蛋 |
[22:39] | might have saved that man’s life. | 也许救了那个人的命 |
[22:41] | Thank you. I think. | 多谢夸奖 |
[22:47] | I got it. | 我来 |
[22:51] | You okay, Sana? | 你还好吗 桑娜 |
[22:53] | It’s been a long day. | 今天太漫长了 |
[22:55] | A lot longer when you’re expecting. | 比你预期的要漫长得多 |
[22:57] | How far along are you? | 几个月了 |
[23:00] | Your hands are swollen. | 你的手肿起来了 |
[23:02] | And at first, I thought it was dehydration, | 我一开始以为是脱水的缘故 |
[23:04] | and then I noticed the nausea. | 然后我发现你会恶心 |
[23:06] | Morning sickness can happen at all hours. | 只有孕妇会随时想吐 |
[23:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:09] | I’m three months along. | 三个月了 |
[23:12] | And after what we’ve been through since last night, | 经历过从昨晚开始的种种遭遇后 |
[23:14] | everything hurts. | 我哪都疼 |
[23:16] | – Yeah, I hear you. – But I shouldn’t complain. | -是 我明白 -但我不该抱怨 |
[23:18] | I need to be strong for my child. | 我应该为我的孩子坚强起来 |
[23:20] | – Strong like a, um… – Like a boss. | -坚强得像一个 -像一位首领 |
[23:25] | ‘Cause that’s what you are. | 因为你本如此 |
[23:31] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:40] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[23:43] | No.Not yet. | 没有 目前还没有 |
[23:45] | Listen, Adnan… | 听着 阿德南 |
[23:49] | what will you do next? | 你接下来准备怎么办 |
[23:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:54] | Authorities might try to send us back to the camps. | 当局可能会把我们送回难民营 |
[23:56] | But conditions there are…. | 但那里的条件 |
[23:58] | poor and not always safe. | 很简陋 也不安全 |
[24:01] | We could try to go north from here, but, uh… | 我们可以从去北方 但 |
[24:04] | – Can’t be sure you’d be welcomed. – No. | -你不能保证那里欢迎你 -是 |
[24:07] | But in the end, I have no choice. | 但最后 我别无选择 |
[24:11] | If I may ask, | 容我问一句 |
[24:13] | what made you leave your home? | 是什么让你背井离乡 |
[24:15] | If I could have stayed in my country | 如果我能够留在我的国家 |
[24:18] | and made it a better place, I would have. | 并且让那里变得更好 我会的 |
[24:23] | But… | 但是… |
[24:26] | after Yasmin’s mother was killed… | 雅思敏的妈妈被杀之后 |
[24:29] | I knew it was only a matter of time | 我知道那种暴力的回归 |
[24:31] | before that kind of violence returned. | 只是时间问题 |
[24:34] | And if I went next, | 如果下一个死的是我 |
[24:36] | who would look after Yasmin? | 谁来照顾雅思敏 |
[24:40] | Better we face the dangers of this journey together, | 还不如我们一起面对旅途中的危险 |
[24:44] | so that maybe she has a chance | 这样也许她还能有机会 |
[24:46] | at a better life, real happiness. | 去拥有更好的人生 去找寻真正的幸福 |
[24:49] | But you were already across the border | 但你们当时已经越过国境线了 |
[24:51] | when you went back to save Felix, | 却还是回头去救了菲利克斯 |
[24:53] | the man whose job it is to stop you. | 他的职责就是阻止你 |
[24:55] | To leave him behind would only prove true | 把他留在那里等死 |
[24:57] | to the kind of lies that are told about us. | 只会坐实他们对我们的污蔑之词 |
[25:01] | That is not who we are. | 我们不是那种人 |
[25:12] | The surgery was successful. | 手术很成功 |
[25:15] | Now he needs rest. | 现在他需要休息 |
[25:19] | That’s Harun, the man who shot Felix. | 那是哈鲁 就是他开枪打的菲利克斯 |
[25:22] | Where is the border guard? | 边境守卫在哪 |
[25:23] | We know he was brought here. Where is he? | 我们知道他被带到了这里 他在哪 |
[25:36] | What’s going on? Who is this man? | 什么情况 这个男人是谁 |
[25:37] | He’s trouble. | 是个麻烦 |
[25:46] | Okay. Adnan, take Yasmin to Dr. Terzic’s office. | 阿德南 带雅思敏去特西克医生的办公室 |
[25:49] | Everyone, get down and stay away from the windows. | 所有人 趴下 远离窗户 |
[25:55] | Harun? | 哈鲁 |
[25:56] | So, what now? | 所以现在怎么办 |
[25:59] | Your buddy Harun isn’t coming out anytime soon! | 你的伙计哈鲁短时间走不出去了 |
[26:01] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[26:03] | The Frontex guard. | 边境守卫 |
[26:05] | How about we offer Harun and a third-round pick? | 我们把哈鲁拿去做交易如何 |
[26:07] | Not helping. | 没用的 |
[26:09] | Look, your best bet is to just walk away now! | 听着 你们现在最好直接离开 |
[26:12] | Everyone inside, listen! | 里面的人听着 |
[26:14] | I’m giving you one chance to save yourselves. | 我给你们一次自救的机会 |
[26:17] | Send out Harun and the border guard, | 把哈鲁和边境守卫交出来 |
[26:20] | or we’re coming in. | 不然我们就进去了 |
[26:21] | You have 15 minutes to decide | 你们有十五分钟的时间来决定 |
[26:23] | if they are worth dying for. | 这件事究竟值不值得你们送命 |
[26:40] | Can we talk? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[26:41] | Yeah. Well, before you say anything, | 能 在你开口之前 |
[26:43] | maybe I should have listened to you. | 也许我该听你话的 |
[26:44] | But if I had to do it all over again, | 但如果我能重来 |
[26:46] | I probably would. | 我大概会听的 |
[26:46] | I was just gonna say the doors are locked and chained up, | 我要说的就是门都锁好上铁链了 |
[26:49] | the windows are covered and the barricades are set up. | 窗户都挡住了 障碍也已经放好了 |
[26:53] | But we both know | 但你我都清楚 |
[26:54] | this isn’t gonna keep those guys out there for long. | 这些东西挡不了那些人太久 |
[26:56] | – Everybody, listen. – You don’t have to tell us. | -各位 听着 -你不必开口 |
[26:59] | We know what kind of men they are | 我们知道他们是什么样的人 |
[27:00] | and what we have to do. | 我们也知道自己该做什么 |
[27:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:02] | Because the only way we’re gonna survive this | 因为我们能活下去的唯一方法 |
[27:04] | is by working together. | 就是通力合作 |
[27:08] | – The electrical charge is still intact. – Right. | -电荷还没动 -对 |
[27:11] | What’s going on?! | 到底怎么回事 |
[27:17] | Wait. Riley, what are you doing? | 等等 莱丽 你要干什么 |
[27:20] | Bozer needs to know the truth. | 博兹需要知道真相 |
[27:22] | You and Oscar need to figure something out. | 你和奥斯卡要想点办法出来 |
[27:31] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[27:34] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[27:35] | I can feel it. What is it? | 我能感觉到 是什么问题 |
[27:36] | That beep sound, what did it mean? | 那个哔声是什么意思 |
[27:40] | It means there’s no way to disarm the bomb. | 意味着这个炸弹无法拆除 |
[27:46] | Bozer. Bozer, look at me. | 博兹 博兹 看着我 |
[27:48] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[27:48] | They’re not giving up. | 他们没有放弃 |
[27:51] | So you can’t give up, either. Okay? | 你也不能放弃 好吗 |
[27:53] | They’re gonna get you out of here. | 他们会把你救出去 |
[27:55] | You just need to give them more time. | 你需要再给他们些时间 |
[27:56] | I can’t feel my leg anymore. | 我的腿已经没有知觉了 |
[28:02] | It’s gone numb. | 已经麻痹了 |
[28:04] | But it’s shaking. | 但还在抖动 |
[28:09] | Fun fact: | 有趣小知识 |
[28:12] | Rock climbers… | 攀岩运动员 |
[28:14] | they call that “Elvis leg.” | 称之为”猫王腿” |
[28:17] | I think we got different ideas of fun right now. | 看来我们对有趣的理解不太一样 |
[28:20] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[28:24] | I just need you to hold on. | 我需要你坚持下去 |
[28:37] | When we first met… | 我们第一次见面的时候 |
[28:40] | …I wanted to date you… | 我想和你约会 |
[28:43] | …but you wouldn’t give me your number. | 但你不愿意告诉我你的电话 |
[28:46] | I remember. | 我还记得 |
[28:50] | I gave it to you one digit at a time. | 我每次只告诉你一个数字 |
[28:53] | That was you letting me down easy. | 你那么容易就能让我感到灰心 |
[28:57] | But now… | 但现在 |
[28:59] | I’m really glad it didn’t work out. | 我很高兴咱俩没成 |
[29:02] | Because you’re like a sister to me. | 因为你对我来说就像妹妹一样 |
[29:07] | You’re amazing in every way, and I’ve been so… | 你在各方面都很棒 我一直 |
[29:08] | Bozer, what are you doing? | 博兹 你这是干什么 |
[29:10] | …lucky to have you in my life. | 因为自己生命中有你而感到幸运 |
[29:11] | No. Bozer… | 不 博泽 |
[29:13] | Riley… I want you to know | 莱丽 我希望你能明白 |
[29:15] | that I’m forever grateful for knowing you. | 能够认识你 我感激不尽 |
[29:16] | – Bozer, we are not doing this. No. – And I love you. | -博兹 别这样 -我爱你 |
[29:18] | We are not saying good-bye! | 我们不能就这样告别 |
[29:20] | Walk away. | 走吧 |
[29:25] | – Bozer… – Please. | -博兹 -求你了 |
[29:27] | No. Bozer! | 不 博兹 |
[29:28] | Bozer, we are not doing this! | 博兹 不要这样 |
[29:30] | Look at me! Look at me! | 看着我 看着我 |
[29:33] | Do you hear me? | 你听到我说的话了吗 |
[29:34] | Bozer! | 博兹 |
[29:36] | Riley. Riley, what are you doing? | 莱丽 莱丽 你要干什么 |
[29:41] | We are in this together. | 我们要共度难关 |
[29:44] | Okay? I know you’re not gonna take your foot off that brake. | 好吗 我知道你不会松开刹车的 |
[29:47] | ‘Cause if you do… | 如果你这么做了 |
[29:50] | you’ll kill me. | 我也会死 |
[29:53] | And I know you wouldn’t do that to your sister. | 我知道你不会对你的妹妹这么做 |
[29:57] | Riley, I can’t hold this any longer. | 莱丽 我坚持不住了 |
[29:59] | You have to go. | 你必须得离开了 |
[30:01] | Goonies never say die, Bozer. | 永不言弃 博兹 |
[30:07] | We’re in this together. | 我们要共度难关 |
[30:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:31] | We just need to look at this… | 我们只需要从另一个角度 |
[30:36] | …with a different perspective. | 来看这个问题 |
[30:38] | If Mac was here, what would he do? | 如果小麦在这 他会怎么办 |
[30:39] | Okay. He’d, uh… he’d probably know | 他大概会知道一些 |
[30:41] | some obscure fact about cars that we could use. | 我们能用得上的关于汽车的冷知识 |
[30:44] | Yeah, yeah. Unfortunately, I know nothing about cars. | 不幸的是 我对汽车一无所知 |
[30:47] | Yeah, me, neither. | 我也是 |
[30:48] | Last time I worked on a car was in shop class in high school. | 我上次修车是在高中的手工课上了 |
[30:52] | I partnered with Mac, | 搭档是小麦 |
[30:53] | so I figured I’d get an easy “A,” right? | 以为自己能轻松拿个优秀 |
[30:55] | But when we went to turn in our project, | 但当我们要交作业的时候 |
[30:57] | Mr. Hernandez– who totally knew I was coasting– | 赫尔南德斯老师 他知道我一直在混 |
[31:00] | called me out in front of everybody | 把我叫到所有人面前 |
[31:02] | and asked me to duplicate our carburetor on my own. | 让我独自再做一个汽化器 |
[31:05] | On my own. I mean, that’s just crazy. | 让我一个人做 这也太扯了 |
[31:09] | Bozer. Bozer, that’s it. | 博兹 博兹 就是这个 |
[31:12] | You’re a genius. | 你真是天才 |
[31:13] | – What? I am? – I need to go talk to Matty. | -是吗 -我得和马蒂谈一下 |
[31:15] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[31:16] | Well, you know where to find me! | 你知道在哪找我 |
[31:18] | Very good, Yasmin. Now, go find your father | 很好 雅思敏 去找你爸爸 |
[31:21] | and stick very close to him. Okay? | 紧跟着他 好吗 |
[31:25] | If appeasing the traffickers with cuteness is our plan, | 如果我们的计划是用可爱来安抚那些人贩子 |
[31:27] | we win. | 那我们赢定了 |
[31:31] | Well, we’re gonna make sure | 我们得确保 |
[31:33] | each of these critters packs a punch. | 每个动物玩具都是对他们的一记重击 |
[31:36] | So, with a few common cleaning products | 用一些常见的清洁剂 |
[31:39] | and an airtight, pressurized container, | 还有一个密闭的充压容器 |
[31:42] | tightly wrapped up in a nice package, and… | 紧紧地包住 然后塞进玩具里 |
[31:46] | We have our own cute and cuddly stun grenade. Nice. | 就做好了一个外观可爱的震撼弹 干得漂亮 |
[31:49] | How much time do we have? | 我们还剩多少时间 |
[31:52] | Five…minutes. | 五分钟 |
[31:53] | But if they get impatient, maybe less. | 但如果他们不耐烦了 可能会更少 |
[31:56] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[32:03] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[32:06] | It’s okay if you’re not. | 如果你害怕也没关系 |
[32:10] | I thought I was escaping to a country | 我以为自己逃到了一个 |
[32:12] | where my child and I would be safe. | 能让我和我的孩子都安全的国家 |
[32:15] | – And now I… – Sana. | -可我现在 -桑娜 |
[32:22] | 30 years ago, my parents fled Vietnam, | 三十年前 我的父母逃离了越南 |
[32:26] | and they traveled by boat to Hong Kong, | 他们乘船去了香港 |
[32:29] | where they were put in a camp. | 在那里 他们被关进了难民营 |
[32:31] | It was my father, | 我的父亲 |
[32:32] | my two-year-old brother and my mom, | 我两岁大的哥哥 还有我母亲 |
[32:35] | who was pregnant with me. | 当时她怀着我 |
[32:38] | And they didn’t know where they’d end up or… | 他们不知道自己会去什么地方 |
[32:40] | how they’d get there– they just… | 或者他们怎么才能到那里 他们 |
[32:42] | they just knew it was what they had to do. | 他们只知道自己必须这么做 |
[32:44] | And it was the good ol’ U.S. of A | 是伟大的美国向我们敞开了大门 |
[32:46] | that opened up its doors and gave us a home. | 给了我们一个家 |
[32:51] | I know that there were dark nights on that boat. | 我知道 船上漫漫长夜很难熬 |
[32:56] | And my parents had to wonder if they’d just run | 我的父母肯定会怀疑 他们会不会 |
[32:58] | from one terrible end to a different one. | 只是逃向了另一个可怕的结局 |
[33:03] | But here I am. | 但我现在却在你面前 |
[33:08] | And if my mom was here, | 如果我的母亲也在这 |
[33:11] | she would tell you it was worth it. | 她会告诉你 这是值得的 |
[33:14] | And to not lose hope. | 不要放弃希望 |
[33:20] | She was tough. | 她很坚强 |
[33:24] | I know you are, too. | 我知道你也很坚强 |
[33:26] | Tough like a boss? | 像首领一样坚强 |
[33:29] | Damn right. | 太对了 |
[33:33] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[33:40] | Reinforcements. | 增援到了 |
[33:41] | They weren’t just waiting to see if we’d give them Felix. | 他们不会干等着我们把菲力克斯交出来 |
[33:43] | They were waiting for backup. | 他们在等后援 |
[33:51] | They’re breaching. Run! | 他们要破门而入了 快跑 |
[33:53] | Run! | 快跑 |
[34:07] | Stay here and stay quiet. | 待在这 别出声 |
[34:09] | We’re gonna lead them away from you. | 我们会把他们引开 |
[34:11] | Once you know it’s clear, | 一旦你们知道外面安全了 |
[34:12] | grab Felix and take him out the front door. | 就把菲力克斯从前门带走 |
[34:13] | They have guns. You’ll be killed. | 他们有枪 你们会被杀的 |
[34:15] | Let us help. | 让我们帮忙吧 |
[34:16] | You are helping. | 你们是在帮忙 |
[34:17] | Finish what you started. Get Felix to safety. | 收拾好残局 把菲力克斯送到安全的地方 |
[34:29] | – Ready? – Brady Bear’s ready to kick some butt. | -准备好了吗 -玩具熊已经准备好放倒他们了 |
[34:51] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[34:52] | We got to give our people enough time to slip past them. | 我们得帮他们争取足够的时间逃离 |
[34:54] | Mac, we’re running out of hallway | 我们已经快跑到走廊的尽头了 |
[34:55] | and stuffed animal flashbangs. | 震撼弹也快没了 |
[35:05] | These guys are like cockroaches. | 这些家伙像蟑螂一样冒个不停 |
[35:06] | I just hope we bought our friends enough time. | 希望我们已经给他们争取了足够多的时间 |
[35:12] | It’s our last stand. You ready? | 这是我们最后的反击了 准备好了吗 |
[35:14] | Always. | 时刻准备着 |
[35:30] | We told you guys to run. | 我们说过让你们逃跑 |
[35:31] | We chose not to listen. | 我们选择不听你们的话 |
[35:51] | We’re ready. | 准备好了 |
[35:58] | So, what’s this plan of yours? | 你的计划是什么 |
[35:59] | All modern vehicles are equipped with | 所有现代汽车都装备了 |
[36:00] | an onboard computer system called a CAN bus. | 一个叫CAN总线的车载计算机系统 |
[36:03] | If I can connect the CAN bus in Oversight’s SUV | 如果我能把”上级”车上的CAN总线和 |
[36:05] | to the one in the clone SUV we just drove in here, | 我们开来那辆克隆车上的连接起来 |
[36:08] | I might be able to trick the bomb into thinking | 我也许能骗过去 让炸弹认为 |
[36:10] | that other SUV is the one you’re sitting in. | 另一辆SUV是你坐着的这辆 |
[36:12] | And with Oscar’s foot on the brake, | 奥斯卡踩着刹车 |
[36:14] | I’ll be able to get out. | 我就可以出来了 |
[36:15] | A duplicate. | 一个复制品 |
[36:17] | I’m a genius. | 我真是个天才 |
[36:18] | Yes. Yes, you are. | 没错 是这样 |
[36:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:21] | Wait for my signal, okay? | 等我的信号 好吗 |
[36:35] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[36:38] | Is this gonna work? | 这能管用吗 |
[36:40] | It has to. | 必须管用 |
[36:43] | Go. | 动手 |
[36:46] | Okay, we’re synced. | 好了 已经同步了 |
[37:23] | Bozer! | 博兹 |
[37:28] | Riley, you did it. | 莱丽 你成功了 |
[37:30] | Yes, we did. | 是的 我们成功了 |
[37:31] | That was a close one, man. | 真是千钧一发 天啊 |
[37:32] | That was close. | 千钧一发 |
[37:33] | Can’t believe it really worked. | 不敢相信真的有用 |
[37:38] | Did you think it wasn’t gonna work, Bozer? | 你觉得这会失败吗 博兹 |
[37:41] | – Well, I had my doubts. – Yeah, but… | -我怀疑过 -好吧 但… |
[37:43] | but Miley is whip-smart, right? | 但迈丽很聪明 对吧 |
[37:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:51] | I couldn’t have hung on that long | 如果没有你陪着我 |
[37:52] | if you hadn’t stayed with me. | 我坚持不了这么久 |
[37:54] | Course I stayed, Boze. | 我当然会陪着你 博兹 |
[37:56] | What was I gonna do, abandon my little bro? | 不然我能怎么做 抛弃我的小弟吗 |
[37:59] | Hold on, okay? | 等等 |
[38:00] | I’m the big brother, okay? You’re the little sister. | 我才是哥哥好吗 你是妹妹 |
[38:02] | No, no, no, no. Doesn’t work like that. | 不不不 不是这样 |
[38:03] | – What? – Okay, okay. Guys, guys. | -什么 -好了 伙计们 |
[38:05] | Good job, but Oscar and his team still have work to do. | 干得好 但奥斯卡和他的团队还要处理后续 |
[38:14] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[38:15] | Well, since we can’t disarm the bomb, | 既然我们无法拆除炸弹 |
[38:17] | we’re gonna contain it and let it blow. | 只能在控制下引爆它 |
[38:18] | Now, let’s get down. | 好了 趴下去 |
[38:23] | Containment set. | 防御设施到位 |
[38:24] | Everyone find cover. We’re going hot. | 所有人找掩护 准备引爆 |
[38:26] | Three, two, one, fire in the hole! | 三 二 一 小心炸弹 |
[39:06] | Standing on my feet, outside, under the night sky. | 双脚站定在外 处在夜空下 |
[39:12] | Things I will not take for granted anymore. | 我再也不会觉得这些是理所当然的了 |
[39:16] | It’s been a rough couple of weeks for you, man. | 这几周你过得很不容易 兄弟 |
[39:18] | How you holding up? | 你感觉如何 |
[39:19] | The next time Matty wants me to do busy work in the Phoenix, | 下次马蒂想让我去凤凰基金会忙活时 |
[39:22] | my answer will be… | 我的回答会是… |
[39:24] | hell yes. | 当然好了 |
[39:27] | Look, man, you’re my best friend, | 兄弟 你是我最好的朋友 |
[39:30] | and I wasn’t there to help you out, and I feel terrible. | 我没有在那帮你 我感觉很糟糕 |
[39:32] | I just wanted to let you know I’m sorry. | 我只想让你知道我很抱歉 |
[39:35] | Man, you don’t owe me an apology, Mac. | 你不用向我道歉 小麦 |
[39:38] | Actually… | 事实上… |
[39:40] | I owe you a thanks. | 我该向你道谢 |
[39:43] | – You do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[39:45] | I had some time alone with my thoughts today, | 今天我独自思考了一段时间 |
[39:46] | and I realized… | 我意识到… |
[39:49] | I used to think my happiness was hinged on seeing | 我以前觉得我开心是因为看到 |
[39:51] | “Directed by Wilt Bozer” on the big screen. | 大屏幕上写着”由维尔特·博兹指导” |
[39:54] | But then you brought me into your world of secrets, | 后来你让我见识到了你的秘密世界 |
[39:56] | and everything changed. | 一切都改变了 |
[39:58] | And even though our job can be terrifying at times | 即使有时候我们的工作会很可怕 |
[40:01] | and no one ever knows we did it… | 也无人知晓是我们做的 |
[40:04] | it’s important. | 但很重要 |
[40:06] | And at the end of each day, | 在一天结束之时 |
[40:09] | I always feel proud. | 我总会感到很骄傲 |
[40:12] | I’ve never been happier, Mac. | 我从没这么开心过 小麦 |
[40:15] | And that’s because I know I’m right where I belong. | 因为我知道我找到了自己的归属 |
[40:19] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[40:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:23] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[40:26] | Look who I found out front. | 看我在前面发现了谁 |
[40:30] | So, I guess all it took was me nearly getting blown to smithereens | 我猜是因为我差点被炸成碎片 |
[40:32] | for you to hang out with us? | 才让你跟我们一起出来 |
[40:34] | It’s a high bar. | 真是个高标准 |
[40:35] | Better late than never, I suppose, | 我想迟来总比没有好 |
[40:36] | when it comes to appreciating the full Boze experience. | 在欣赏博兹精彩经历的时候 |
[40:39] | Well, from what I heard, it’s the full Riley experience | 我听说的是 全是莱丽的经验 |
[40:42] | that won the day. | 今天才能成功 |
[40:44] | Yeah, little sis had my back. | 是啊 小妹支持着我 |
[40:46] | Come on, little bro. | 来吧 小老弟 |
[40:47] | We talked about this. | 我们来谈谈 |
[40:48] | – Little bro? – Well, yeah. You’re my little brother. | -小老弟 -是啊 你是我小弟 |
[40:50] | What? Never. | 什么 不可能 |
[40:57] | I got word that Felix is gonna pull through. | 我听说菲利克斯能够挺过去 |
[41:01] | And when Frontex authorities heard | 欧盟边境管理局听说 |
[41:03] | what Adnan, Yasmin, Nazir and Sana did for Felix, | 阿德南 雅思敏 纳齐尔和桑娜为菲利克斯做的事后 |
[41:07] | well, they put them all on a fast track to asylum in Austria. | 迅速将他们送往奥地利避难 |
[41:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:12] | I’m glad to hear it, | 很高兴听到这个消息 |
[41:13] | although I wish it worked out so well | 尽管我希望对其他有同样梦想的人们 |
[41:14] | for other people who had that same dream. | 事情也能这样顺利 |
[41:16] | Yeah, but at least Frontex took down Daris’s trafficking ring, | 是啊 但至少边境管理局干掉了达利斯的犯罪团体 |
[41:19] | so that’s one less predator out there. | 外面又少了个”捕猎者” |
[41:21] | Yeah. You know, I was thinking, | 是啊 我在想 |
[41:23] | maybe we should make a donation | 也许我们应该弄个捐款 |
[41:25] | to Dr. Terzic’s hospital for general repairs, | 为特西克医生的医院筹集普通修缮费 |
[41:27] | ’cause the place is gonna need it. | 因为那地方真的得修一修 |
[41:28] | How about a new truck for Emina and Bilal? | 给埃米娜和比埃尔买辆新货车如何 |
[41:30] | You know, while we’re spending Matty’s money. | 当我们用马蒂的钱的时候 |
[41:34] | You know what, yeah. That’s a good idea. | 不错 真是个好主意 |
[41:42] | God, it’s like she knew we were just talking about her. | 天啊 就像她知道我们刚刚在说她 |
[41:44] | That’s creepy. | 太诡异了 |
[41:45] | I honestly wouldn’t put it past her. | 老实说我觉得很有可能 |
[41:48] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[41:54] | Boss. | 老大 |
[41:58] | You got that look on your face | 你脸上那表情 |
[41:59] | like you’re not here for the beer. | 看着不像是来喝啤酒的 |
[42:00] | Well, you’re right about that. | 你说对了 |
[42:07] | Bomb fuse? | 炸弹引信 |
[42:09] | That’s what’s left of one of the trigger mechanisms | 这是在你爸车里找到的炸弹装置中 |
[42:11] | from the device found in your dad’s SUV. | 其中一个引爆装置留下的 |
[42:13] | Our bomb squad’s never seen anything like it. | 我们的防爆小组说从没见过这样的 |
[42:15] | Yeah, well, neither have I. | 是啊 我也没见过 |
[42:18] | Whoever built this is incredibly skilled. | 无论是谁做的 他非常熟练 |
[42:20] | And let me be clear, | 让我说明白 |
[42:22] | “better than The Ghost” skilled. | “比幽灵好”就很熟练【求校 |
[42:24] | Did you show my dad? I mean, it was meant for him. | 你给我爸看过了吗 毕竟是针对他的 |
[42:26] | I did. He didn’t recognize it, either. | 给了 他也不认得 |
[42:28] | He and I agree, though. | 但我们都同意 |
[42:30] | This is personal. | 这是私人恩怨 |
[42:31] | Someone wants to kill your father, | 有人想杀害你爸 |
[42:33] | and we were lucky enough to prevent that from happening this time. | 我们很幸运这次能阻止悲剧发生 |
[42:36] | Yeah. But, uh… | 是啊 但是… |
[42:38] | I doubt we’ve heard the last of them. | 我觉得这不是最后一次 |