时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:37] | Sir Isaac Newton’s law of inertia states that | 艾萨克·牛顿的惯性定律说明 |
[00:39] | an object in motion will stay in motion | 任何物体都要保持匀速直线运动或静止状态 |
[00:41] | unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. | 直到外力迫使它改变运动状态为止 |
[00:44] | Meaning: your life can be going one way, | 这意味着 你的人生可以朝着一个方向发展 |
[00:47] | and at any moment something can happen to | 但随时都有可能被突如其来的事件影响 |
[00:49] | bounce you in a new direction. | 从而走向新的方向 |
[00:51] | Like if you lose your job as an elite covert operative | 比方说 丢掉你在政府特别小组 |
[00:54] | in a government task force, | 担任秘密特工的工作 |
[00:56] | you can end up, well… | 你就会… |
[00:58] | here. | 沦落至此 |
[01:00] | “Knowing is not enough, we must apply. | “仅有知识是不够的 我们必须去实践 |
[01:02] | Being willing is not enough, we must do.” | 光想是没有用的 我们还要付出行动” |
[01:05] | Da Vinci said that. | 达·芬奇说的 |
[01:07] | He was trying to tell us that diagnosing the problem… | 他想告诉我们发现问题 |
[01:11] | it’s only the first step. | 只是第一步 |
[01:13] | The most important step | 最重要的一步 |
[01:14] | is taking action. | 是付诸行动 |
[01:23] | Knowing isn’t enough. | 仅有知识是不够的 |
[01:24] | So what, then, does it take to actually do something? | 那么 怎样才能有所成绩呢 |
[01:29] | To stop watching… | 怎样才能不再旁观 |
[01:31] | and take action? | 而做些实事呢 |
[01:32] | First, you have to… | 首先 你们要 |
[01:37] | wake up. | 醒过来 |
[01:40] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[02:05] | Class dismissed. | 下课 |
[02:08] | Remember, Michealson, chapter four and five for… | 记住 迈克尔森 第四章和第五章 |
[02:12] | next week. | 下周讲 |
[03:17] | Nice moves, Professor. | 技术不错啊 教授 |
[03:20] | – Who the hell are you? – Easy. | -你是谁 -冷静 |
[03:22] | I just wanted to chat. | 我只想跟你聊聊 |
[03:23] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[03:26] | My name’s Russ. | 我叫拉斯 |
[03:28] | Russ Taylor. | 拉斯·泰勒 |
[03:30] | Very pleased to meet you, Angus. | 很高兴见到你 安格斯 |
[03:32] | As in Spearhead Operations Russ Taylor? | 是先锋行动里的那位拉斯·泰勒吗 |
[03:35] | Oh, my reputation precedes me. | 看来我的名声不小 |
[03:36] | Yeah. It does, and it’s not a good look. | 是的 但可不是什么好名声 |
[03:40] | Black budget ops, destabilizing governments, | “黑色预算”行动 破坏政府稳定 |
[03:42] | protecting dictators– all for profit, by the way. | 保护独裁者 顺便一提 全为一己私利 |
[03:44] | I know enough to know, I want nothing to do with you. | 我知道的足够多 我不想和你扯上关系 |
[03:46] | Oh, that’s my old résumé. I’m in a new line of work now. | 都是过去的事了 我现在从事新的工作 |
[03:48] | Oh, what is that? | 什么工作 |
[03:49] | Yours. | 你的工作 |
[03:52] | I mean, not the, not the coeds, the thesis papers. | 不是在大学里教书 发论文的这个 |
[03:55] | The… saving-the-world thing, that one. | 而是拯救世界的那个工作 |
[03:58] | Not my line of work anymore. Long story. | 那已经不是我的工作了 说来话长 |
[04:00] | Well, not really. Once upon a time, | 其实不长 很久以前 |
[04:02] | the Phoenix Foundation was infiltrated by an ex-FBI psycho, | 凤凰基金会被一个前联调局疯子探员渗透了 |
[04:06] | resulting in it being defunded and shut down, | 结果失去了所有拨款 被迫关闭 |
[04:08] | and now your entire team | 现在你的整个团队 |
[04:10] | is living in a red-tape limbo of regret and ramen noodles. | 活在水深火热之中 心中满是后悔 |
[04:16] | Oh, careful. | 快看 |
[04:18] | You almost looked impressed there. | 你看起来很佩服我 |
[04:19] | Never had a stalker before. | 从没有人跟踪过我 |
[04:21] | I have an eye for talent. | 我慧眼识英才 |
[04:24] | And you… | 而你… |
[04:25] | are the very best at what you do. | 是这行业里最厉害的人 |
[04:27] | Go find the second best. | 那你去找第二厉害的人吧 |
[04:29] | I’m shaping young minds here. | 我在这里塑造年轻人的思想 |
[04:31] | And besides, if I was gonna get back in the game, | 况且就算我回归老本行 |
[04:33] | it wouldn’t be with a profiteering con artist like you. | 我也不会和你这种投机倒把的骗子一起共事 |
[04:35] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[04:36] | What if I were to tell you that… | 如果我来是想告诉你 |
[04:38] | thousands of innocent lives are at stake? | 上千条无辜的性命处于危难之中呢 |
[04:54] | Oh, I like it! | 我喜欢 |
[04:56] | Very nervous-breakdown chic. | 异于常人的装修风格 |
[04:58] | Very now. | 非常时髦 |
[05:00] | I don’t get a whole lot of visitors. | 我家不经常有客人来 |
[05:02] | How can you tell? | 这可不一定 |
[05:05] | They could be anywhere. | 他们可能来自五湖四海 |
[05:07] | Okay, you’ve got until I finish this. | 你必须等我把手头的事忙完 |
[05:09] | And fair warning: | 提醒你一下 |
[05:11] | they go down pretty quick these days. | 这些天来他们在走下坡路 |
[05:14] | It’s all just part of the presentation. | 我这是为了接下来的讲述 |
[05:17] | So… | 那么 |
[05:19] | your thing… | 你的任务就是 |
[05:21] | is… improvisation. | 即兴发挥 |
[05:24] | Given a problem, you will throw a bit of science at it, | 给定一个问题 你用科学来解释 |
[05:27] | a bit of elbow grease, | 再动动手 |
[05:28] | and you always find a solution. | 就能找到解决办法 |
[05:29] | Me, I can always find the problem. | 而我总能找到问题 |
[05:32] | The missing ingredient. | 比如缺少的成分 |
[05:34] | The squeaky wheel. Whatever you want to call it. | 吱吱作响的轮子 随便你怎么叫 |
[05:35] | I recognize patterns in the world. | 我知道这个世界是如何运转的 |
[05:38] | I have what’s called… | 我有… |
[05:39] | Pareidolia. | 幻想性错觉 |
[05:40] | Hyper-pattern recognition. | 一种超级认知模式 |
[05:42] | You see connections where there aren’t any. | 你能看到一些不存在的联系 |
[05:44] | It’s a disorder. | 这是一种紊乱症 |
[05:44] | You say disorder, I say tomato. | 你觉得这是紊乱 而我不这么认为 |
[05:46] | Sure, some people can look at a… | 是啊 有人可以在一片面包上 |
[05:48] | piece of toast and see the Virgin Mary… | 看到圣母玛利亚像 |
[05:48] | 曾有人在易趣网上 出售一块经烘烤后呈现圣母玛利亚像的面包 | |
[05:50] | But not you, right? | 看到的又不是你 对吧 |
[05:51] | I see… | 在全球范围内 |
[05:53] | patterns… | 我看到了 |
[05:55] | on a global scale. | 各种模式 |
[05:57] | Shipping lanes– legal, not so legal. | 海运航线 无论是合法的还是走灰色渠道的 |
[06:00] | Flight patterns. Political disputes. | 飞行航线 政治争端 |
[06:02] | Warlords shifting sides. Black money market transactions. | 军阀易位 黑市交易 |
[06:06] | But recently, | 但是最近 |
[06:07] | there’s a new signal | 在这些噪音里 |
[06:09] | in the noise. | 有一个新的信号 |
[06:10] | You know what you sound like now, right? | 知道你现在的样子像谁吗 |
[06:12] | Someone is planning something. | 有人在计划着什么 |
[06:14] | Someone big, with even bigger thumbs, | 一位重量级的 位高权重的人物 |
[06:16] | pushing down on the scales. | 在打破这一切的平衡 |
[06:18] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[06:19] | You should take this to the intelligence community. | 你应该向情报部门报告 |
[06:21] | CIA, NSA. | 中情局 国安局 |
[06:22] | Somebody still in this line of work. | 这些活又不是没人干了 |
[06:24] | You mean like the people who shut down the Phoenix. | 你是说关闭了凤凰基金会的那些人 |
[06:27] | What? | 怎么 |
[06:28] | You never thought of that? | 你从来没有想过这事吗 |
[06:30] | All that red tape preventing your friends | 你那些朋友为什么会因为繁琐的手续 |
[06:32] | from getting government positions? | 而无法得到政府职位 |
[06:33] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[06:38] | Whoever’s behind this | 不管是谁 |
[06:39] | has their tendrils in every major organization, | 每一个重要组织里都有他的人 |
[06:41] | both here and abroad, not to mention my own company. | 无论国内外 我自己的公司也是这样 |
[06:43] | I don’t know who I can trust. | 我不知道我该相信谁 |
[06:45] | I’m an outsider, like you. | 我是个像你一样的局外人 |
[06:49] | Russ, | 拉斯 |
[06:50] | I’m dry here, so… | 我喝光了 所以 |
[06:51] | There is going to be an attack. | 袭击即将发生 |
[06:58] | A bioweapon… | 一件 |
[07:00] | featuring a next-gen version of a botulinum toxin | 内含新一代肉毒毒素的生化武器 |
[07:03] | was recently sold on the black market, | 最近在黑市上售出 |
[07:06] | and as you know, just one gram of the stuff… | 你知道的 这种东西只要一克 |
[07:08] | Could kill thousands. | 就会夺去上千条生命 |
[07:10] | Whoever bought it intends to use it. | 买家一定会使用这件武器 |
[07:13] | And none of the intelligence agencies are looking into it. | 没有任何情报机构在调查这起事件 |
[07:17] | It’ll look like domestic terrorism, | 看起来像国内恐怖活动 |
[07:19] | but it won’t be. | 但事情并非如此 |
[07:20] | It’s part of something bigger. | 他还有更大的阴谋 |
[07:22] | This is real. | 这不是开玩笑 |
[07:24] | I figure we have 72 hours at best. | 我们最多只有七十二小时 |
[07:29] | MacGyver. | 麦凯弗 |
[07:30] | You don’t have to trust me. | 你可以不相信我 |
[07:33] | Trust the intel. | 相信情报吧 |
[07:36] | Will you help me stop this? | 你会和我一起阻止这起事件吗 |
[07:42] | It’s got to be my team. | 要靠我的团队 |
[07:44] | I was counting on it. | 我就指望着他们了 |
[07:46] | They’ll take some convincing. | 说服他们可不容易 |
[07:48] | Well, Angus, | 安格斯 |
[07:50] | you’d better get a move on. | 你最好抓紧了 |
[08:04] | All right, sir. | 好了 先生 |
[08:05] | Your hard drive was corrupted. | 你的硬盘坏了 |
[08:07] | But good news: I was able to save your data. | 但好消息是 我保住了你的数据 |
[08:10] | Now, part of the problem was the 900 gigabytes of… | 问题是 有个叫”税务文件夹”的 |
[08:13] | media… | 里面那900G的 |
[08:15] | that was in the “Tax folder,” | 媒体文件 |
[08:17] | which we both know was definitely not tax-related. | 我们都清楚里面的东西跟税没关系 |
[08:20] | So I was able to put all of that | 所以我把那些东西 |
[08:22] | on this thumb drive. | 都存在这U盘里了 |
[08:25] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 |
[08:39] | – Mac. – Riles. | -小麦 -莱丽 |
[08:44] | It’s been a while. | 好久不见 |
[08:45] | Yeah, we did a pretty crappy job of keeping in touch, huh? | 是啊 我们的确不常联系 |
[08:49] | I heard you were teaching now. | 我听说你在教书 |
[08:51] | You good? | 还顺利吗 |
[08:54] | ‘Cause I’m not. | 我可不大顺 |
[08:55] | I’m-I’m not good. | 我过得一点 |
[08:57] | At all. | 也不好 |
[08:58] | Well, you look good. | 你看上去挺好 |
[08:59] | You know, not a lot of people can pull off grape. | 要知道很少有人可以驾驭紫色衣服的 |
[09:03] | Yeah. Best I could do after the Phoenix folded. | 凤凰基金会关了之后 这是我能找到的最好的活了 |
[09:05] | With all the red tape, I can’t near another G-job again. | 各种繁琐手续 我都找不到好工作了 |
[09:08] | So don’t hate on the grape. | 所以别讨厌紫色 |
[09:10] | No hate. | 不讨厌 |
[09:11] | I’m in no position to judge. Promise. | 我没资格品头论足 我保证 |
[09:13] | What are you doing here, man? | 你来这干什么 |
[09:17] | It’s a job. | 有项任务 |
[09:19] | Hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[09:20] | It’s not Phoenix. | 不是凤凰基金会 |
[09:22] | It’s gonna be dangerous. | 会很危险 |
[09:23] | I quit! | 我辞职了 |
[09:27] | I’m in! Hundred percent. Yes! | 算我一个 绝对的 太好了 |
[09:30] | You see, I was laid off. | 我被解雇了 |
[09:33] | Found myself without a job for the first time in a while, | 这么长时间以来第一次没有工作 |
[09:35] | so… | 所以 |
[09:37] | I decided to go for it. | 我决定放手一搏 |
[09:39] | Max out my Visa, call every favor in… | 刷爆我的信用卡 能求的人情都求了 |
[09:42] | and make a movie. | 为了拍一部电影 |
[09:43] | No. | 不 |
[09:45] | Make a film. | 拍一部大片 |
[09:46] | Love + Gun + Die. | 《爱+枪+死》 |
[09:48] | And now… | 现在 |
[09:50] | here I am. | 我成功了 |
[09:52] | How does it feel to follow your dreams | 勇敢追梦 得以成功 |
[09:54] | and stick the landing? | 是什么感觉 |
[09:55] | Well, Mandy… | 曼迪 |
[09:57] | I have to say | 我想说 |
[10:00] | there are worse things. | 还有更坏的情况 |
[10:10] | Would you excuse me for a moment? | 我可以失陪一下吗 |
[10:12] | – Sure. – Thanks. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[10:13] | Hold this for me? | 帮我拿一下 |
[10:14] | Don’t sip it. | 别偷喝 |
[10:17] | Mac! It’s great to see you, but now is not a good time, man. | 小麦 见到你很开心 但现在不太方便 |
[10:20] | – I’m trying to seal another deal… – This is urgent. | -我在忙着签… -情况紧急 |
[10:22] | Like “science teacher” urgent? | “科学老师”之类的紧急情况吗 |
[10:23] | Professor. And no, like “old days” urgent. | 我是教授 不 是”以前”那种紧急情况 |
[10:27] | Like “high school old days” urgent? | “以前高中”之类的紧急情况吗 |
[10:28] | Bozer. | 博兹 |
[10:29] | “Phoenix old days” | 是”以前凤凰基金会”类的 |
[10:31] | like life-and-death kind of stuff. | 出生入死的那种 |
[10:34] | No. | 不 |
[10:35] | No? What? No? | 不 什么 不 |
[10:36] | As in N-O. Okay? | 波雾 不 明白吗 |
[10:38] | Why am I gonna put myself in their hands again | 我为什么还要替他们卖命 |
[10:39] | when they hung us out to dry? | 他们都把我们赶走了 不管我们死活 |
[10:40] | There’s no “they.” | 没有别人 |
[10:41] | It’s not the old Phoenix, it’s just me. | 是我来找你帮忙 不是凤凰基金会 |
[10:43] | You trust me, right? | 你信任我 对吧 |
[10:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:46] | But I’m on a press tour. | 但我正在接受采访 |
[10:47] | For my movie. | 在宣传我电影呢 |
[10:49] | Mine. You know how long I’ve waited for that? | 我的电影 你知道我期待了多久吗 |
[10:51] | Help me, Bozie-Wan Kenobi. | 帮帮我吧 博兹旺·克诺比 |
[10:53] | You’re my only hope. | 你是我唯一的希望了 |
[10:55] | Don’t Episode IV me, that’s A New Hope,man. | 别跟我学《星战4 新希望》的台词 老兄 |
[10:57] | That’s sacred. | 那句话很严肃的 |
[10:58] | It’s that serious. | 这件事也一样 |
[11:03] | Come on, man. | 行吧 老兄 |
[11:04] | Hey, so what about Matty? We need Matty. | 那马蒂呢 我们需要马蒂 |
[11:06] | Russ Taylor already approached her, | 拉斯·泰勒去联系她了 |
[11:08] | and she said no, I guess. | 但我觉得她不会答应 |
[11:09] | After the Phoenix, she said she was done with this line of work. | 凤凰基金会解散后 她就说过再也不做这一行了 |
[11:11] | So, dare I ask? | 我能斗胆问一句戴西吗 |
[11:13] | Well, I’m gonna go after Desi next. | 接下来我就去找戴西 |
[11:15] | Come on. It’s fine. We’re professionals. | 得了 这没什么 我们都是专业人士 |
[11:17] | We– People work with their exes all the time. | 人们总是和前任一起工作啊 |
[11:19] | No, they don’t, | 一般人不会的 |
[11:20] | especially not after breakups as nuclear as yours. | 更何况你们分个手像核爆似的 |
[11:22] | It wasn’t nuclear, it was just messy. | 没那么严重 只是没能好聚好散罢了 |
[11:25] | Man, this ought to be good. | 这下可有好戏看了 |
[11:26] | Okay. Well, things may have gotten a little complicated | 好吧 我和戴西之间的事情 |
[11:28] | between me and Desi, | 可能是有点复杂 |
[11:29] | but I have no doubt she’ll be mature about it and jump right on board. | 但我相信她能成熟面对 然后加入我们的 |
[11:39] | No. No way, dude. | 不 没门儿 伙计 |
[11:40] | The things we know about each other. | 考虑一下我们对彼此知根知底 |
[11:42] | The things we did to each other? | 还有我们互相伤害的那些破事 |
[11:44] | It’s a terrible idea, Mac. | 这个主意糟透了 小麦 |
[11:45] | We can pull it together for one mission. | 为了这次任务 我们可以努力和平共处 |
[11:47] | You’ve faced far worse than me in your years of service. | 这么多年了 我肯定不是你见过最糟的人 |
[11:50] | Have I? | 是吗 |
[11:51] | Your adolescent obsession with ’80s pop. | 你痴迷于80年代流行音乐 |
[11:53] | Your terrible taste in movies. | 挑电影的品味糟糕至极 |
[11:55] | That gurgling, choking snore sound | 更别提你在凌晨三点时 |
[11:58] | you do at 3:00 in the morning. | 会发出那种窒息一样的咯咯鼾声 |
[11:59] | Well, I was lucky to be snoring | 我只是打鼾就已经不错了 |
[12:00] | with your roll-over punches to the face. | 你还会翻过身来一拳打在我脸上呢 |
[12:02] | See? We can’t do this. | 看见了吗 我们不能一起工作 |
[12:04] | Desi, lives are at stake. | 戴西 有很多人处于险境 |
[12:07] | Don’t talk to me like that. | 别这样和我说话 |
[12:08] | – Hey, you jerk. – Leave the lady alone. | -你个混蛋 -离这位女士远点 |
[12:11] | Excuse me, Mac, I have to go to work. | 不好意思 小麦 我该工作了 |
[12:13] | Could I get your phone number? | 能给我你的电话号码吗 |
[12:16] | Sir, | 先生 |
[12:17] | I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 请你离开这里 |
[12:36] | And I know things may not have ended | 我知道我们当初 |
[12:37] | on the greatest terms between us, | 分手时闹得很不愉快 |
[12:39] | but now is a chance for us to do something good again. | 但是现在我们有机会再次做些好事 |
[12:42] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:43] | Bouncing thugs out of clubs | 把这些混蛋踢出酒吧 |
[12:45] | may scratch the itch a little bit, but… | 只不过是隔靴搔痒罢了 |
[12:48] | Tell me you don’t miss the action. | 别说你不怀念我们以前的任务 |
[12:56] | Ladies and gentleman, | 女士们先生们 |
[12:56] | the clock is ticking, let’s get started. | 时间不等人 我们开始吧 |
[12:59] | You sure about this guy? | 你确定这家伙靠谱吗 |
[13:00] | No. | 不确定 |
[13:02] | Question. If you’re Mr. Super Rich Guy Gun-For-Hire, | 提问 如果你是个超级有钱的雇佣枪手 |
[13:05] | then why are we all crammed into this house | 那为什么我们像《囤积癖》里一样 |
[13:07] | like an episode of Hoarders? | 挤在这间小屋里 |
[13:08] | Because as far as I know, | 因为就我所知 |
[13:09] | my facilities have been compromised. | 我的公司已经暴露 |
[13:11] | I came to you because you are the best, | 我来找你们 是因为你们是最厉害的 |
[13:13] | but also because you’ve been out of the game, | 而且你们都是局外人 |
[13:15] | so I know you’re all clean. | 我才能确定你们都是干净的 |
[13:17] | Now, let’s get down to business. | 那么 开始干活吧 |
[13:21] | This is Lazlo Carver. | 这位是拉兹洛·卡佛 |
[13:23] | Black market arms dealer. | 黑市军火商 |
[13:25] | Recently graduated to Red Tier items. | 最近升级卖”红顶”了 |
[13:27] | – Red Tier? – Weapons deadly on a mass scale. | -“红顶” -大规模杀伤性武器 |
[13:31] | Hades X1. Aptly named. | 地狱X1号 名副其实 |
[13:34] | This is an experimental bioweapon, | 这是种试验性生物武器 |
[13:36] | featuring and next-gen version of botulinum toxin. | 很特别 是新一代肉毒杆菌毒素 |
[13:40] | Just a gram of this stuff could wipe out | 只要几克 就能在几天内 |
[13:41] | the entire population of any major city | 杀光任何一个大城市内的 |
[13:43] | within a matter of days. | 全部人 |
[13:45] | So let’s go get this Carver guy before he sells it | 所以我们要找到这个叫卡佛的家伙 |
[13:47] | to some psychopath who wants to use it. | 赶在他把武器卖给某个打算使用的疯子前 |
[13:48] | Unfortunately, no. Carver already sold it a week ago. | 很遗憾 这行不通 卡佛上周已经售出武器 |
[13:52] | I’m guessing we don’t know the buyer. | 看来我们不知道买家是谁 |
[13:54] | No, but we need to figure it out fast, | 不知道 但我们得尽快找到他 |
[13:56] | because Hades has a very short shelf life. | 因为地狱X1号的保质期非常短 |
[13:58] | Whoever bought it is gonna want | 无论买家是谁 |
[13:59] | to use it in the next 36 hours. | 他将在三十六小时内投放武器 |
[14:01] | Tonight, Carver is holding an auction for recent acquisitions | 今晚 卡佛将举行一场拍卖会 |
[14:05] | from his compound in Mexico City. | 拍卖他在墨西哥城地盘上的近期所得 |
[14:07] | The place will be crawling with criminal types. | 那个地方会挤满各色罪犯 |
[14:09] | Terrorists, dictators, the worst of the worst. | 恐怖分子 独裁者 穷凶极恶之徒 |
[14:12] | All hoping to stock up. | 所有人都希望能有所收获 |
[14:14] | Now, Carver has a digital ledger | 卡佛有个电子账簿 |
[14:16] | where he keeps all his customers’ info. | 用于记录他所有顾客的信息 |
[14:18] | IDs, bank account transfers, the works. | 身份证 银行账户转账等全部信息 |
[14:21] | And you want us to go undercover as criminal glitterati, | 你希望我们冒充犯罪名流 |
[14:24] | sneak in, steal the ledger, | 潜进去偷账簿 |
[14:26] | and find out who he sold the weapon to. | 查出他把武器卖给了谁 |
[14:28] | Yes. But the problem is, | 对 但问题是 |
[14:29] | we can’t just steal it without spooking Carver, | 偷走账簿肯定会惊动卡佛 |
[14:31] | who will then alert his buyers. | 然后他就会去提醒他的买家 |
[14:32] | We need to copy it. | 我们得拷贝账簿 |
[14:34] | I’ll figure out a way to interface | 我会想办法 |
[14:35] | a short-range transmitter to the ledger, | 将一个短程传输器接入账簿 |
[14:37] | and then I’ll upload the rest to Riley. | 将账簿里的信息传给莱丽 |
[14:39] | The ledger itself will be encrypted; | 账簿本身肯定有加密 |
[14:41] | probably several layers’ worth. | 可能是多层加密 |
[14:42] | Now, Bozer, you’re gonna be | 博兹 你在这里 |
[14:43] | running the entire operation from here. | 指挥全局 |
[14:46] | We don’t have Matty watching our backs, | 我们没有马蒂照应 |
[14:47] | so it’s all up to you. | 所以全靠你了 |
[14:49] | Ms. Davis will crack the ledger, | 戴维斯女士破解账簿 |
[14:50] | and we’ll find out who the buyer is. | 我们就可以查到买家 |
[14:52] | And stop them before they use that thing. | 并在武器被投放前阻止他们 |
[14:57] | All right, Bozer, we are in. | 好了 博兹 我们进来了 |
[14:58] | Copy that, Alpha Team. | 收到 A小队 |
[14:59] | Bravo Team, report status. | B小队 报告状态 |
[15:00] | In position. | 已就位 |
[15:01] | Short-range wireless up and running. | 短程传输器已准备就绪 |
[15:03] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[15:04] | Mac is on the hunt for the ledger. | 小麦正在找账簿 |
[15:05] | When he finds it, he’ll upload the data straight to you, | 他找到后会将数据直接传给你 |
[15:07] | nobody’s the wiser. | 人不知鬼不觉 |
[15:08] | Nobody being the wiser is key. | 不让人发现是关键 |
[15:11] | If Carver even gets a whiff of dirty, | 如果卡佛察觉有丝毫不对 |
[15:12] | he’ll lock this place down, | 他会封锁这个地方 |
[15:13] | and we’ll all be dead in five. | 我们五分钟内都会没命 |
[15:15] | Relax. This is not our first rodeo. | 放松 这不是我们第一次牛仔竞技赛了 |
[15:18] | Why is it always a rodeo? | 为什么总是叫牛仔竞技赛 |
[15:21] | If this were an actual rodeo, | 如果这是真的牛仔竞技赛 |
[15:22] | it would be my first. | 那这可是我的第一次 |
[15:23] | You know, I’ve never actually been to the rodeo– | 实际上我从未去过牛仔竞技赛 |
[15:25] | Hors d’oeuvres. | 开胃菜来了 |
[15:27] | Tell me again why we trust this guy. | 再说一遍 我们为什么要信任这家伙 |
[15:29] | Because the intel is sound. | 因为情报可靠 |
[15:31] | Just trust in that, if you can. | 如果可以的话 相信情报就足够了 |
[15:33] | It looks like I have a fan. | 看来我有粉丝了 |
[15:35] | Well, in that dress there will be no shortage of those. | 你穿着这件裙子 肯定不缺爱慕者 |
[15:39] | You were always so good with flattery. | 你的嘴总是这么甜 |
[15:41] | Until you weren’t. | 直到本性尽露 |
[15:44] | Awkward. Okay, guys, | 好尴尬 好了 伙计们 |
[15:47] | look sharp, the show’s about to start. | 留神 拍卖就要开始了 |
[15:49] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[15:50] | our items are being prepared for display as we speak. | 我们正在为竞品作展示准备 |
[15:55] | We’ll be ready to begin in just a few short minutes. | 几分钟后拍卖就可以开始了 |
[16:07] | Ledger’s on the move. | 账簿正在移动 |
[16:10] | Yeah, I’ve got eyes. I’m following now. | 看到了 我跟上 |
[16:22] | All right, I’ve got eyes on the ledger, | 好了 我看到账簿了 |
[16:25] | but it’s in the auction room. | 但被放在了拍卖室里 |
[16:27] | Like, where everyone’s about to go? | 所有人都会去的拍卖室吗 |
[16:29] | Yeah. You guys need to keep everybody | 对 你们拖延几分钟 |
[16:30] | up in the reception area for a couple more minutes. | 让所有人待在接待处 |
[16:33] | Riley… | 莱丽 |
[16:34] | what about a lights out? | 能断一下电吗 |
[16:35] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 可以可以 |
[16:38] | Carver’s got everything hard-wired. | 卡佛把所有东西都做了硬接线 |
[16:39] | There’s nothing to hack into. | 没办法黑进去 |
[16:40] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[16:53] | Don’t touch me with your filthy, unworthy hands! | 别用你的脏手碰我 |
[17:02] | Mac, | 小麦 |
[17:03] | Operation Distraction in action. | 我开始分散大家注意力了 |
[17:12] | Okay, the case is open. Riley… | 好的 箱子打开了 莱丽 |
[17:16] | prepare for upload. | 准备好接收数据 |
[17:20] | We… | 我们 |
[17:21] | have a slight problem. | 碰上小麻烦了 |
[17:22] | Looks like Carver is, | 卡佛好像 |
[17:24] | a little old school. | 比较守旧 |
[17:25] | Like pen and paper old school. | 还停留在笔墨时代 |
[17:29] | Okay, just-just read it back to me. | 好吧 念给我听 |
[17:31] | I’ll record it. | 我记录下来 |
[17:32] | No. These are codes and symbols. | 不行 都是代码符号 |
[17:33] | I’m not really sure what I’m looking at here. | 我不知道自己究竟在看什么 |
[17:34] | And I don’t have a cell phone or a camera | 我也没带手机和相机 |
[17:37] | to take a picture of it. | 没法拍照 |
[17:38] | All right, just-just get the ledger back to me. | 那就把账本带回来给我 |
[17:39] | I can decrypt it. | 我可以解密 |
[17:40] | Hang on a second. | 等等 |
[17:41] | If that ledger goes missing, | 如果账本不见了 |
[17:42] | Carver alerts all of his customers, | 卡佛会警告他所有客户 |
[17:44] | and the buyer goes underground. | 买家就会隐藏起来 |
[17:47] | So we need to make a copy. | 这么说我们需要一个副本 |
[17:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:01] | Ink is essentially a chemical residue | 墨水本质上就是以各种形状 |
[18:04] | left on paper in neat little shapes that we can read. | 留在纸上供人阅读的化学残留物 |
[18:07] | You can transfer it either by getting it wet, | 可以通过弄湿来转录它 |
[18:09] | or by using a lot of heat. | 或是通过加热 |
[18:16] | Hold on. Turns out there is something I can hack. | 等等 看来还是有我能黑进去的东西 |
[18:33] | Mac, you’ve got incoming. | 小麦 有人朝你那去了 |
[18:34] | You gotta buy me more time. | 你得帮我再争取些时间 |
[18:35] | I just need a few more pages. | 还有几页要录 |
[18:36] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:41] | Jose, Luis… | 何塞 路易斯 |
[19:13] | It’s the fire alarm. | 火警响了 |
[19:14] | Let’s go. Everyone. | 所有人离开 |
[19:17] | Let’s go, out the front door. | 快走 从大门离开 |
[19:19] | Out. | 出去 |
[19:21] | Let’s go. Out the front door. | 走吧 从大门离开 |
[19:24] | Did we get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[19:33] | Oh, yeah, we got it. | 嗯 拿到了 |
[19:38] | I’ve got a house nearby we can hole up in. | 我在附近有栋房子 我们可以去躲躲 |
[19:40] | It’s not much, but mi casa, su casa. | 不算豪华 但你们不用客气 |
[19:47] | Carver used a classic polyalphabetic code. | 卡佛用了传统的多字元加密法 |
[19:49] | Pretty easy to crack if you’re… me. | 如果是我的话 很容易破解 |
[19:56] | Let me get you some ice for that. | 我拿点冰给你敷 |
[19:58] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[20:01] | Looks like our bioweapon buyer has a name: Martin Bishop. | 看来我们的生化武器买家叫马丁·毕夏普 |
[20:04] | Ton of hits. | 很多同名的人 |
[20:05] | Run it through the list of the usual Agency databases | 用中情局常用数据库的名单查一下 |
[20:07] | and see what you can dig up. | 看有什么发现 |
[20:10] | There’s something else. | 还有个问题 |
[20:12] | What? What’s wrong? | 什么 怎么了 |
[20:13] | Carver used a patent number to identify the Hades X1. | 卡佛用一个专利号来指代地狱X1号 |
[20:18] | But that number also corresponds to a patent owned by… | 但那个号码还对应另一项专利 持有人是 |
[20:22] | Spearhead Operations. | 先锋行动公司 |
[20:25] | That’s… Taylor’s company. | 那是泰勒的公司 |
[20:29] | He’s been playing us. | 他耍了我们 |
[20:36] | Spearhead Operations! That thing, that bioweapon is yours! | 先锋行动 那东西 那生化武器是你的 |
[20:40] | Yeah, well, there may have been something I forgot to mention. | 好吧 也许有些事我忘记提了 |
[20:43] | We are risking our lives to clean up your mess? | 我们冒着生命危险 原来是为你擦屁股 |
[20:45] | This was a contract I should never have taken. | 我就不该接下这个合同 |
[20:50] | A bioweapon meant to neutralize populations | 这生化武器能在 |
[20:52] | without destroying geographical assets. | 不破坏地理资源的前提下消灭人口 |
[20:55] | Neutralize? | 消灭 |
[20:57] | You mean murder. | 你是指谋杀吧 |
[20:59] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 没错 |
[21:07] | Not all of us are… | 不是每个人 |
[21:10] | are born heroes. | 天生是英雄 |
[21:11] | I just wanted to do something important. | 我只是想做些重要的事 |
[21:14] | After MI6, that led me to… | 离开军情六处后 我… |
[21:16] | private military contracts and… | 接了些私人军事项目 |
[21:18] | and making some… | 做出了一些… |
[21:21] | some difficult… decisions. | 艰难的决定 |
[21:26] | I told myself that… | 我告诉自己 |
[21:29] | it was all for the greater good. | 那都是为了帮助更多的人 |
[21:33] | I got rich… | 我变得富有 |
[21:35] | monetizing… | 赚了很多钱 |
[21:37] | the one constant of civilization. | 人类文明的永恒定律 |
[21:42] | Human conflict. | 人性冲突 |
[21:45] | The poor man wants to be rich, | 穷人想变富有 |
[21:47] | the rich man wants to be king… | 富人想当国王 |
[21:51] | and the king isn’t satisfied until… | 而国王永不满足 |
[21:55] | he rules everything. | 除非他统治一切 |
[21:56] | Let me guess: Sun Tzu. | 我猜猜 是孙子说的 |
[21:59] | Springsteen. | 是摇滚歌手斯普林斯汀 |
[22:01] | Look, I… I know I’ve made mistakes, but this is… | 听着 我知道我犯过很多错 |
[22:06] | this is not the life I want, I… | 但这不是我想要的生活 |
[22:08] | It’s not the legacy I want to leave behind. | 不是我想留给后人的东西 |
[22:12] | Lie to us again, and this is over. | 你再撒谎 我们就退出 |
[22:15] | Guys? Our interagency cross-reference | 伙计们 我们的跨部门资源交叉搜索 |
[22:17] | just got a hit on the buyer. | 找到了买家的线索 |
[22:19] | We’ve got a potential Martin Bishop. | 找到一个潜在目标 马丁·毕夏普 |
[22:20] | 机密文件 保密级别:最高级 类别:穹顶 | |
[22:21] | But this file is weird. | 但这个文件很奇怪 |
[22:22] | – It’s-it’s, like… – It’s classified. | -好像是 -是机密文件 |
[22:24] | Who is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[22:25] | Yeah, what is Canopy? | 是啊 穹顶是什么意思 |
[22:26] | 保密级别:最高级 类别:穹顶 | |
[22:27] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:28] | I mean, this is a level of classification | 这个保密级别 |
[22:30] | I’venever even seen before. | 我以前从没见过 |
[22:31] | Yeah, I’ve never heard of Canopy, either. | 是啊 我也没听说过穹顶 |
[22:33] | But I’ll bet you we know someone who has. | 但我打赌有个人肯定知道 |
[22:36] | I’m here to talk to you today about Atilla the Hun. | 我今天说一下匈奴王阿提拉 |
[22:40] | During his reign, Atilla was one of the most feared enemies | 在他统治期间 阿提拉是东西方帝国 |
[22:44] | of the Eastern and Western empires. | 最害怕的敌人之一 |
[22:48] | Up there, you may see the face of a ruthless conqueror. | 上面这张图 你看到的可能是一个残酷的征服者 |
[22:52] | But me? | 而我 |
[22:53] | I see a pioneer. | 看到的是一个先驱 |
[22:56] | A pioneer who took a band of misfit nomads | 一位召集了异族牧民 |
[22:59] | and used them to conquer Europe. | 征服欧洲的先驱 |
[23:02] | And so I ask you all this question: | 所以我要问你们一个问题 |
[23:05] | How do you unleash your inner Hun? | 你们要如何释放内心的匈奴王 |
[23:11] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[23:14] | Riley! It worked. I got her. | 莱丽 成功了 我找到她了 |
[23:16] | Matty, thank God. Mac and the team are in trouble. | 马蒂 谢天谢地 小麦和队员们有麻烦了 |
[23:18] | They’re… | 他们 |
[23:21] | That’s a… | 你那边 |
[23:23] | that’s a lot of people there. | 有好多人 |
[23:29] | Taylor, what the hell are you doing running my team? | 泰勒 你找我的团队干什么 |
[23:31] | Look, you’ve been out of the game for over a year, | 听着 你已经退出一年多了 |
[23:33] | and in that time a lot has happened. | 那之后发生了很多事 |
[23:35] | Notre Dame’s caught fire, | 巴黎圣母院着火了 |
[23:36] | Accrington Stanley got promoted from Division Two, | 艾宁顿斯坦利足球队也升到了第二组别 |
[23:39] | and– that’s right– I run your team now. | 还有 没错 我在带领你的团队 |
[23:41] | And you are crushing it. | 你在毁了我的团队 |
[23:43] | Running an unsanctioned op so mismanaged | 未经批准 擅自行动 还管理不当 |
[23:46] | that you allowed an apocalyptic bioweapon | 居然让世界末日级别的生化武器 |
[23:49] | to slip through your fingers. | 从你眼皮底下泄露 |
[23:51] | You’re great. | 你真了不起 |
[23:52] | We really need your help. | 我们真的需要你的帮助 |
[23:53] | Well, it’s nice to know I’m your backup. | 很高兴做你们的后援 |
[23:55] | You said she was retired. | 你不是说她退休了吗 |
[23:57] | Well, technically, she wouldn’t take my call. | 实际上 是她不接我电话 |
[23:58] | No one takes your calls. | 谁也不会接你的电话 |
[24:00] | Well, then, that’s that. | 那么 就这样 |
[24:01] | No, no, no. Not “that’s that.” | 不 不 不 别说”就这样” |
[24:03] | You are relying on your lackluster reputation | 你就赖着你的烂名声 |
[24:05] | for me to blow you off | 指望着联系不上我 |
[24:07] | so that I wouldn’t be here to challenge your authority. | 这样我就不会来这挑战你的权威 |
[24:09] | Well, now that you’ve finished challenging my authority… | 现在你已经挑战过了我的权威… |
[24:12] | Matty, we’re on a tight time clock, | 马蒂 我们时间很紧 |
[24:13] | and we really, really need your help. | 我们真的 真的很需要你的帮助 |
[24:16] | Right. Okay. | 好的 |
[24:17] | Bozer gave me the name Martin Bishop. | 博兹给了我个名字 马丁·毕夏普 |
[24:19] | We think he’s about to release a bioweapon in a domestic attack. | 我们推测他要在国内恐怖袭击中释放生化武器 |
[24:22] | We need to be able to access his files. | 我们得打开他的文件… |
[24:24] | Well. Like the rest of you, I lost my clearance. | 和你们一样 我的权限也没了 |
[24:28] | But lucky for you, | 但是走运的是 |
[24:29] | I was able to pull whatever strings I have left, | 我可以动用剩下的手段 |
[24:31] | which is how I managed to get– | 就这样 我得到了… |
[24:34] | Voilá. | 看好了 |
[24:35] | The dossier of Martin Bishop. | 马丁·毕夏普的档案 |
[24:39] | Canopy is the top secret security designation for DXS, | 穹顶是外服部的最高机密安全标志 |
[24:43] | which at one time was… | 也就是说他曾经是… |
[24:44] | Phoenix. | 凤凰基金会成员 |
[24:46] | So Bishop was one of us? | 所以毕夏普曾是我们中的一员 |
[24:48] | He was before our time. | 他在我们之前 |
[24:49] | Before Oversight. | 比”上级”还要早 |
[24:51] | He was you, Mac. A brilliant, young mind paired with a soldier | 他当时就是你 小麦 聪明又年轻的士兵 |
[24:54] | using science to save the world. | 用科学拯救世界 |
[24:56] | I was wondering why I had never heard about him before. | 我当时在想为什么我从未听说过他 |
[24:59] | But then I realized why. | 后来我意识到了原因 |
[25:01] | He’s a dead man. | 他是个死人 |
[25:03] | KIA 2006, Budapest. | 阵亡于2006年 布达佩斯 |
[25:05] | But guess what? | 但你猜怎么回事 |
[25:07] | No body was ever recovered. He’s a faker. | 没有找到尸体 他是诈死 |
[25:09] | So our terrorist is a ghost. | 我们的恐怖分子是个幽灵 |
[25:11] | With a bioweapon. | 还带着生化武器 |
[25:12] | How do we find him? | 我们怎么找到他 |
[25:15] | We don’t look for him. | 我们不去找他 |
[25:17] | Then what do we look for? | 那我们去找什么 |
[25:21] | What he’s trying to make. | 找出他想制造什么 |
[25:24] | You said he was one of us, right? | 你不是说他曾是我们中的一员吗 |
[25:25] | So Bishop has an engineering background. | 所以毕夏普有着工程技术背景 |
[25:27] | Hades is a bioweapon, sure. | 地狱X1号是生化武器 没错 |
[25:29] | But it’s just the toxin. What it’s missing is… | 但只是毒素 他还需要… |
[25:31] | Delivery system. | 运输系统 |
[25:33] | Mac, how would you do it? | 小麦 如果是你会怎么做 |
[25:38] | Some kind of rocket. | 用某种火箭 |
[25:41] | But it couldn’t be smuggled in. | 但是线路不能被黑 |
[25:42] | It would have to be homemade. Off the grid. | 所以一定是自制的 不能联网 |
[25:44] | Bishop’s got a list of old aliases. | 毕夏普有很多化名 |
[25:46] | – He’d need a place to assemble it. – And materials. | -他得有地方组装火箭 -还有储藏原料 |
[25:49] | Liquid oxygen and kerosene. | 液氧和煤油 |
[25:51] | – Lots of it. – Check this out. | -用量还很大 -看看这个 |
[25:53] | A shipment of five cubic meters of kerosene | 一批总重五吨的煤油 |
[25:55] | was delivered to a property off the Angeles Crest three weeks ago. | 三周前被送到天使冠的一处地产 |
[25:59] | The name of the property owner, | 地产主人的名字是 |
[26:01] | Gregg Sallattem. | 格雷格·塞尔特姆 |
[26:02] | That’s one of Bishop’s aliases. | 这是毕夏普的化名之一 |
[26:04] | That means Los Angeles could be the rocket’s target. | 这意味着洛杉矶可能会是火箭的袭击目标 |
[26:06] | Okay, I’ll call the Air Force and have them prepare | 好 我会联系空军 让他们准备好 |
[26:08] | countermeasures against a rocket strike. | 应对火箭袭击的措施 |
[26:10] | Bozer, you’re with me. | 博兹 你跟我走 |
[26:11] | The rest of you, | 剩下的人 |
[26:12] | – Get yourselves to Angeles Crest. – Angeles Crest. | -去天使冠 -天使冠 |
[26:18] | What she said. | 听她的 |
[26:35] | This place is perfect for someone | 这个地方 |
[26:37] | who wants to get off the grid and stay off the grid. | 是与外界保持绝对隔离的完美藏身点 |
[26:39] | I’m hardly seeing any heat signatures in here. | 我几乎都看不到这里的热信号 |
[26:41] | Well, there’s just one, | 只有一个热源 |
[26:42] | in the northeast corner of the compound. | 在建筑物的东北角 |
[27:00] | This place is a mess. | 这地方真是混乱不堪 |
[27:02] | A window into his state of mind. | 刚好反映了他混乱不堪的精神状态 |
[27:04] | This coming from Marie Kondo. | 语出整理女王近藤麻理惠 |
[27:09] | Careful, Taylor. | 当心点 泰勒 |
[27:10] | Lot of things in this place don’t react well to bullets. | 在这地方开枪很容易出事 |
[27:22] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[27:26] | Certainly took you long enough. | 肯定花了你们很久才找到这里吧 |
[27:28] | You know, when I was there, | 当我还在的时候 |
[27:30] | DXS had a reputation for being fast and efficient. | 外服部的快速和高效是出了名的 |
[27:34] | But not this whole Phoenix Foundation… | 但现在这个凤凰基金会… |
[27:39] | Get up. | 起来 |
[27:46] | Matty, we got him. | 马蒂 我们抓到他了 |
[27:47] | No sign of the rocket, though. | 但没发现火箭的踪迹 |
[27:49] | Surrounding area is clear, | 周围区域安全 |
[27:50] | with the exception of a structure 30 yards | 但在建筑物后方27米处 |
[27:53] | behind the compound. | 有一个建筑很可疑 |
[27:54] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[27:55] | Riley and I will go. | 莱丽和我会过去看看 |
[27:57] | Guys, good luck getting him to talk. | 祝你们早点撬开他的嘴 |
[28:01] | You know, Bishop… | 毕夏普… |
[28:03] | I started my career in MI6. | 我最初是军情六处的特工 |
[28:06] | Psyops. | 专门负责心理战 |
[28:07] | I learned manipulation, | 我学会了操控人心 |
[28:10] | propaganda, lie detection, | 宣传 测谎 |
[28:14] | interrogation. | 审讯 |
[28:16] | All super useful methods | 这些技巧都相当有用 |
[28:18] | I’d later use to start my own company. | 在我之后自立门户的时候派上了大用场 |
[28:20] | But do you know what I found | 但你知道我发现 |
[28:21] | to be the best source of motivation for all human beings? | 什么是人类最大的动力源吗 |
[28:26] | Pain. | 疼痛 |
[28:30] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[28:31] | We could do this your way | 我们可以按照你的方式来 |
[28:32] | or the dentist’s office way. | 或者可以按照牙医诊所的方式来 |
[28:35] | The dentist’s office. That sounds like a horror show. | 牙医诊所 听起来真像个恐怖秀 |
[29:09] | Nitrous oxide not only reduces the pain, | 一氧化二氮不仅能减轻疼痛 |
[29:13] | but it lowers inhibitions. | 还能降低抑制作用 |
[29:14] | And the reason that secrets are so hard to keep | 为什么秘密这么难保守呢 |
[29:16] | is that people desperately want to tell them. | 因为每个人都迫不及待地想说出来 |
[29:20] | They just need a little push. | 只需要有人推他们一把就行了 |
[29:38] | Well? Want to do the honors? | 你想来吗 |
[29:41] | I meant ask him questions! | 我是指问他问题 |
[29:42] | I know what you meant. | 我懂你的意思 |
[29:47] | Where’s the rocket? | 火箭在哪儿 |
[29:59] | They told me about you, MacGyver. | 他们跟我说过你 麦凯弗 |
[30:02] | You know, you and I aren’t so different. | 你与我没什么不同 |
[30:04] | I don’t murder innocent people, | 我不会谋害无辜的人 |
[30:05] | so I don’t think we’re anything alike. | 所以我不觉得你我之间有任何相似之处 |
[30:08] | It’s not murder. | 这不是谋害 |
[30:11] | We’re saving them. | 我们是在拯救他们 |
[30:13] | “Them”? “We”? Who? | “他们” “我们” 你指的是谁 |
[30:14] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[30:16] | I work for everyone. | 天下苍生 |
[30:20] | I mean, look around, man. | 看看你周围吧 |
[30:21] | The whole world is burning. It’s flooding. | 整个世界正处于水深火热之中 |
[30:25] | We’re starving and we’re dying | 人民挨饿受苦 生命垂危 |
[30:27] | while the people in power, they do nothing. | 但掌权者却无所作为 |
[30:32] | DXS promised to save the world through science | 外服部承诺用科学拯救世界 |
[30:35] | and they failed, so I left. | 他们失败了 所以我离开了 |
[30:39] | And I’m not the only one. | 不是只有我一个人 |
[30:41] | There are others all over the world. | 全世界还有很多人 |
[30:45] | And we’re willing to do what you cannot. | 我们愿意做你们做不到的事 |
[30:47] | We’re willing to do what’s necessary. | 我们愿意采取一切手段 |
[30:53] | Guys, there’s nothing here. The place is empty. | 伙计们 这里什么也没有 空荡荡的 |
[30:55] | The rocket’s been taken somewhere else. | 火箭被运到别的地方去了 |
[30:57] | It’s almost time. | 是时候了 |
[30:59] | The pillars of society will fall. | 社会的支柱将会坍塌 |
[31:03] | We’re gonna burn it all to the ground. | 我们会将一切燃烧殆尽 |
[31:06] | The thing is, being willing is not enough. | 问题是 仅仅是愿意还不够 |
[31:08] | You must do. | 必须付出行动 |
[31:13] | And my question is, when the time comes, | 我的问题是 当时机成熟时 |
[31:15] | what will you do, Angus MacGyver? | 你会怎么做 安格斯·麦凯弗 |
[31:25] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[31:30] | Poisoned himself. It was the watch. | 他给自己下了毒 是这个手表 |
[31:32] | He had it laced. | 他用表带系上了 |
[31:39] | Are there underground tunnels on the property? | 这里有地下通道吗 |
[31:43] | Actually, you’re over the aqueduct. | 其实你们就站在渡槽上 |
[31:44] | There’s an access at the east end of the compound. | 建筑的东边有个入口 |
[32:00] | What are we missing here? | 我们错过了什么 |
[32:01] | That rumble was a launch. | 刚刚的轰响是发射声 |
[32:02] | How can you launch a rocket underground? | 怎么可能在地下发射火箭呢 |
[32:05] | It wasn’t a rocket. It was a torpedo. | 不是火箭 是鱼雷 |
[32:09] | With Hades as its payload. | 用”地狱号”来做有效载荷 |
[32:14] | If that thing detonates in the center of the city, | 如果那东西在市中心爆炸 |
[32:16] | it’ll shower the city with toxin, | 会让整个城市充满毒素 |
[32:17] | and millions will die. | 上百万人会因此丧命 |
[32:27] | Okay, let me get this straight. | 好了 让我捋清楚 |
[32:28] | As we speak, a GPS-equipped torpedo | 我们说话的同时 一个卫星定位制导鱼雷 |
[32:32] | is making its way through L.A.’s underground water system? | 正在洛杉矶地下水系统中穿梭 |
[32:36] | Exactly. The torpedo’s in there somewhere, | 没错 鱼雷就在里面某个地方 |
[32:37] | but there’s one problem. | 但还有一个问题 |
[32:38] | There’s thousands of miles of pipes. | 有上千条数英里长的管道 |
[32:40] | The torpedo’s GPS | 鱼雷的卫星定位 |
[32:41] | has to navigate through all the connections. | 必须定位到所有连接点 |
[32:42] | That gives us only 40 minutes to find it. | 那我们只有四十分钟来找到它 |
[32:45] | Right, but if we’re smart, | 没错 但如果我们够聪明 |
[32:46] | maybe we don’t even have to search for it at all. | 也许我们根本不用去找 |
[32:48] | Think about it this way. | 不妨这样想 |
[32:49] | In order to spread toxins through the city, | 为了让毒素散布整个城市 |
[32:50] | that torpedo needs to hit a target | 鱼雷必须击中一个 |
[32:52] | with above-ground water facilities. | 连接地面水利设施的目标 |
[32:53] | That way, the steam from the explosion | 这样 爆炸产生的蒸汽 |
[32:55] | can dissipate into the air. | 就可以散发到空气中 |
[32:56] | Best way to do that is | 最适合的设施就是 |
[32:57] | one of LADWP’s 421 distribution stations. | 洛杉矶水电局421个配水站之一 |
[33:00] | That’s far too many. | 那还是太多了 |
[33:02] | Maybe we can locate the ones being targeted. | 也许我们能找到目标站点 |
[33:04] | ‘Cause the good news is, | 因为好消息是 |
[33:06] | that torpedo has a massive toxin payload. | 鱼雷有个巨大的毒素有效载荷 |
[33:08] | And explain “good news.” | 为什么说这是好消息 |
[33:09] | Okay, water distribution stations– they vary in size, | 好吧 配水站的大小不一 |
[33:12] | depending on geography and local water needs, | 会根据地理位置和当地用水量来变化 |
[33:15] | which means the pipes also vary in size. | 这意味着管道的尺寸也会跟着变化 |
[33:17] | Okay. I see where you’re going. | 好的 我明白你的意思了 |
[33:19] | Hacking the DWP to get the diameter | 正在入侵水电局 |
[33:20] | of all pipes heading toward those stations. | 查找所有通向这些站点的管道的直径 |
[33:23] | And from the launch site, | 从发射点 |
[33:24] | I can estimate the torpedo’s diameter. | 我可以估计鱼雷的直径 |
[33:25] | All right, Bozer, pipe measurements coming your way. | 好了 博兹 正在发送管道尺寸 |
[33:29] | Got it. Eliminating all stations | 收到 去掉所有管道过窄 |
[33:31] | where the pipes are too small for the torpedo to pass through. | 鱼雷无法通过的配水站 |
[33:34] | Okay, that leaves 12 stations | 好了 还剩下十二个 |
[33:36] | with pipes wide enough to fit that thing. | 能让鱼雷通过管道的配水站 |
[33:44] | These stations are on the outskirts of the city. | 这些配水站都在郊区 |
[33:46] | To kill a lot of people, you need to aim for the center. | 要瞄准市中心才能杀死很多人 |
[33:48] | Right there. Station 253. | 就在这 站点253 |
[33:51] | Smack dab in Downtown. | 正好在市中心 |
[33:52] | The pipes heading toward that station have elevated water levels. | 通往配水站的管道水位会升高 |
[33:55] | Because the torpedo is displacing water. | 因为鱼雷会挤压水位 |
[33:57] | That’s the target. | 那就是目标 |
[33:57] | Okay, so that’s all very impressive, | 行 很了不起 |
[33:59] | but how do you stop it? | 但你要怎么阻止鱼雷 |
[34:04] | Riley, find the closest concrete plant. | 莱丽 找一下最近的混凝土工厂 |
[34:08] | – Okay. – Or diaper factory. | -好 -尿布工厂也行 |
[34:10] | Either one works. | 两个都行 |
[34:11] | Did he just say “diaper factory”? | 他刚说的是”尿布工厂”吗 |
[34:23] | Tracking that torpedo through the pipe’s water sensor. | 通过管道的水传感器来追踪鱼雷 |
[34:26] | 11 minutes till it passes right through here. | 距离鱼雷穿过这里还剩11分钟 |
[34:27] | You might want to boogie! | 最好跑快点 |
[34:41] | Mac, now would be a really good time | 小麦 有什么高招 |
[34:43] | to unpack this plan of yours. | 现在赶紧说吧 |
[34:44] | How will this stop a torpedo? | 这要怎么阻止鱼雷 |
[34:46] | The chemical we got at the concrete plant | 我们从混凝土工厂拿到的化学物是 |
[34:48] | is sodium polyacrylate. | 聚丙烯酸钠 |
[34:50] | It’s a polymer used to strengthen concrete. | 是用于强化混凝土的聚合物 |
[34:57] | Same stuff used in baby diapers. | 婴儿尿片里也是同样的成分 |
[34:59] | Super absorbent. | 吸水力超强 |
[35:04] | This valve opens up into the contact basin, | 这个阀门打开后就是接触池 |
[35:08] | where water passes through before going into… | 自来水在用于商用和家用之前 |
[35:11] | homes and businesses. | 会流经这里 |
[35:15] | Did it stop? | 停了吗 |
[35:16] | Okay, now start pouring everything in. | 好了 现在把所有东西都倒进去 |
[35:22] | Okay, now that should absorb the water, | 行了 这样应该能吸收掉水分 |
[35:26] | creating a gel firm enough | 制造出软硬度刚好的凝胶 |
[35:27] | to absorb the impact of the torpedo, | 既可以吸收鱼雷的冲击力 |
[35:29] | but soft enough that it won’t explode on impact… | 又能让鱼雷不至于爆炸 |
[35:34] | theoretically. | 理论上来讲可行 |
[35:44] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[35:46] | The gel’s not forming. | 没有形成凝胶 |
[35:47] | Well, then, we’ll shovel faster. | 那我们就快点搅拌 |
[35:49] | No, no, that’s not it. The powder– it’s clumping, | 不 不是这个 是粉末凝结了 |
[35:51] | so the chemical reaction can’t take place, | 所以没能发生化学反应 |
[35:53] | and the shovels won’t reach. We need to mix it. | 铲子够不着 我们要把它们混合起来 |
[35:57] | Mac, what are you doing? | 小麦 你要做什么 |
[36:09] | Guys, it’s working. The gel’s forming. | 起作用了 凝胶成型了 |
[36:16] | Five minutes to impact. | 距离撞击还剩五分钟 |
[36:18] | Mac, get out of there, | 小麦 快出来 |
[36:19] | or the thing stopping that torpedo is gonna be you. | 不然你就只能人肉拦停鱼雷了 |
[36:21] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[36:23] | This stuff is drying around me. | 我身边的凝胶在变干 |
[36:26] | It’s like quicksand. | 就像是流沙 |
[36:27] | You got to hurry up, Mac. | 快一点 小麦 |
[36:29] | I-I can’t. It’s no use. | 我没办法 没用的 |
[36:30] | I’m working against thousands of pounds of pressure down here. | 我周围有几千镑的压力 |
[36:33] | You’ve got to find another way to get him out of there. | 你得另想办法救他出来 |
[36:35] | Come on, Desi. | 走吧 戴西 |
[36:40] | Come on, Mac! | 加油 小麦 |
[36:41] | The gel should work, | 凝胶应该可以拦住鱼雷 |
[36:42] | but you should get to a safe distance just in case, okay? | 以防万一 你应该撤到安全距离外 |
[36:44] | I’m not leaving you! | 我不会丢下你 |
[36:45] | Riley, you need to leave. Now. | 莱丽 你该走了 快走 |
[36:55] | Guys, we’re running out of time. | 各位 没时间了 |
[36:57] | What are we doing about Mac? | 小麦该怎么办 |
[36:59] | Desi? | 戴西 |
[37:01] | Taylor? | 泰勒 |
[37:02] | Where are they? | 他们去哪儿了 |
[37:11] | Russ? | 拉斯 |
[37:12] | Careful. You almost look impressed. | 小心 你看起来很佩服我 |
[37:27] | We need more lift! | 加大拉力 |
[37:35] | More power? | 再加把劲 |
[37:40] | I can’t hold on! | 我抓不住 |
[37:43] | Russ, lower the chopper. | 拉斯 降低直升机 |
[37:47] | 30 seconds till impact! | 距离撞击还有30秒 |
[37:49] | Riley, hand me your backpack. | 莱丽 把你的背包给我 |
[37:51] | I need to make a harness. | 我需要做个背带 |
[37:54] | All right, Desi, | 好了 戴西 |
[37:55] | when I tug on the rope, pull up fast. | 我拉绳的时候 就快速拉我上来 |
[38:02] | What the hell is he doing? | 他到底在干什么 |
[38:07] | Ten seconds till impact! | 距离撞击还有10秒 |
[38:09] | Nine, eight, | 九秒 八秒 |
[38:12] | seven… | 七秒 |
[38:15] | Now! | 快拉 |
[38:40] | Guys, we got him. | 伙计们 我们救出他了 |
[38:41] | He’s okay. | 他没事 |
[39:04] | Yes, I know, I know. I was rather fabulous. | 我知道 我知道我很厉害 |
[39:09] | Russ. | 拉斯 |
[39:11] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:15] | You saved the city. | 你拯救了这座城市 |
[39:18] | What is this… this warm, magical euphoria I’m feeling? | 这种温暖又愉悦的感觉是什么 |
[39:22] | Is this what… | 这就是 |
[39:24] | is this what doing good feels like? | 这就是行善的感觉吗 |
[39:27] | So, what now, guys? | 现在怎么办 |
[39:29] | Well, I… have papers to grade, so… | 我还有试卷要批 |
[39:33] | Back to the real world, I guess? | 回到现实世界吗 |
[39:35] | The real… Hang on. The real world? | 现实 等等 现实世界 |
[39:36] | The real world is what we need to save. | 现实世界是我们需要拯救的 |
[39:38] | Have you forgotten the whole global conspiracy? | 你们忘了整个国际阴谋了吗 |
[39:40] | The-the “burn it all down”? | 就是”燃烧殆尽”那个 |
[39:42] | Bishop said there were others. | 毕夏普说还有其他同谋 |
[39:44] | And they will not stop. | 他们不会收手的 |
[39:46] | What do you want us to do? | 你想让我们做什么 |
[39:47] | We don’t have the Phoenix anymore. | 凤凰基金会已经不存在了 |
[39:48] | Yes. About that. | 没错 说到这个 |
[39:52] | There may be one other thing that I forgot to mention. | 或许还有件事我忘了说 |
[40:01] | Well, it’s pretty much as you left it. | 这里跟你们离开时一样 |
[40:05] | Some technical upgrades. | 做了一些技术上的升级 |
[40:07] | Had a cleaning crew come in here. | 找了清洁人员打扫这里 |
[40:11] | I’m working on putting a foosball table over there. | 我想在那边放一张桌上足球桌 |
[40:14] | You bought the Phoenix? | 你买下了凤凰基金会吗 |
[40:17] | Yes. Few months ago. What? | 是的 就在几个月前 怎么了 |
[40:19] | You didn’t think I recruited you all for just one mission? | 你们不会觉得我雇你们只为了一个任务吧 |
[40:22] | I had to, you know, kick the tires, as they say. | 常言道 买东西之前还需要精挑细选呢 |
[40:30] | So, you were testing us? | 所以你是在考验我们吗 |
[40:32] | Well, not just you. Me. | 不只是你们 还有我 |
[40:33] | I had to prove that, you know, we could all work together. | 我得证明 我们能一起工作 |
[40:37] | How would this even work? | 这怎么可能办到呢 |
[40:38] | The same as before. | 跟以前一样 |
[40:39] | Only this time, you’ll be privately funded, | 只有这次 你们是私人资助的 |
[40:41] | and, after I pull a few strings: | 在我动用了一些关系以后 |
[40:45] | government sanctioned. | 政府已经批准了 |
[40:47] | Then we’ll be able to pursue missions of my choosing. | 这样我们就能完成我选择的任务 |
[40:51] | Our… your choosing? | 我们的 你们的选择 |
[40:57] | So… what do you say? | 所以 你们怎么想 |
[41:03] | Are you guys serious? Yes. | 你们认真的吗 当然答应了 |
[41:05] | It’s a “yes.” | 我答应 |
[41:06] | Hell, yeah. | 没错 |
[41:08] | What can I say? I’m in. | 我能说什么 加我一个 |
[41:10] | Saving the world is a lot more fun than pretending to save the world. | 拯救世界可比装作拯救世界有趣多了 |
[41:13] | But I’m keeping my agent. | 但我要留下我的特工 |
[41:15] | Your asses would be toast without me, | 如果我不在 你们的小命都会有危险 |
[41:17] | so, I’ll be here. | 所以我加入 |
[41:21] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[41:28] | This is home. | 家在人在 |