时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 禁止进入 私人领地 违者重罚 | |
[02:00] | Angus. | 安格斯 |
[02:03] | I’m Auntie Gwen. | 我是格温姨妈 |
[02:18] | James, did you tell your son about File 47? | 詹姆斯 你告诉你儿子47号文件的事了吗 |
[02:23] | 47 is a hypothetical plan | 47号文件是一个假设计划 |
[02:26] | to initiate a series of natural disasters | 通过引发一系列自然灾难 |
[02:29] | that would plunge the world into chaos. | 使世界陷入混乱 |
[02:30] | This is a reset switch. | 这是个重置开关 |
[02:32] | A reset switch. | 重置开关 |
[02:33] | Dad. | 爸 |
[02:34] | Someone’s got to slow them down. | 得有人把他们拖住 |
[02:35] | I’ll set off the explosion manually. | 我来手动引爆 |
[02:55] | I invited some random people over. | 我邀请了几个人来玩 |
[02:57] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[03:02] | Hey, guys. | 你们好啊 |
[03:06] | So I’d just rescued a dog, | 我当时救了条狗 |
[03:07] | and I told your dad that I was trying to come up with a name. | 我跟你爸说 我在给这狗想名字 |
[03:11] | I didn’t even think that he was listening to me, | 我以为他根本就没听进去 |
[03:13] | but then he calls me at 2:00 in morning, | 结果他在凌晨两点给我打电话 |
[03:16] | “Matty, you have to name the dog Gus. | “马蒂 你得给狗狗起名叫古斯 |
[03:19] | Research shows that dogs respond to hard consonants | 研究显示狗会对硬辅音有反应 |
[03:22] | because they create energy across more frequencies.” | 因为高频的振动音可以令他们更活跃” |
[03:26] | Then he hung up. | 然后他就把电话挂了 |
[03:29] | So, did you name him Gus? | 所以 你给它取名古斯了吗 |
[03:31] | No. I named him Jim. | 不 我给它起名吉姆 |
[03:36] | To Oversight. To James MacGyver. | 敬”上级” 敬詹姆斯·麦凯弗 |
[03:40] | To James MacGyver. | 敬詹姆斯·麦凯弗 |
[03:45] | Wait, you guys know the one about Bozer | 等等 你们知道博兹 |
[03:47] | – and Oversight’s bathroom, right? – What? | -和”上级”的卫生间那事吧 -什么 |
[03:49] | Riley, nobody wants to hear that. | 莱丽 没人想听的 |
[03:51] | – False. – I absolutely want to hear about that. | -才不是 -我超想听 |
[04:00] | In Vietnam, | 在越南 |
[04:01] | when someone dies, we say, “Chia buon,” | 当有人去世时 我们会说”同哀”[越南语] |
[04:05] | which means “To divide your sadness.” | 意思是”分担你的悲伤” |
[04:07] | So, maybe let me take some of it on, too? | 不如你也让我帮你分担一点吧 |
[04:11] | Thanks, | 谢谢 |
[04:12] | but I don’t really have time to be sad. | 但我没时间来感伤 |
[04:14] | – Well, Mac, you have to give yourself… – Codex is still out there. | -小麦 你得放… -法典会依然逍遥法外 |
[04:17] | You’re worried about File 47. | 你担心47号文件的事 |
[04:19] | My mother was convinced that the only way to save the planet | 我母亲相信拯救地球的唯一办法 |
[04:22] | was to wipe out a quarter of the world’s population, | 就是消灭四分之一的人口 |
[04:24] | and now my aunt, | 现在我姨妈 |
[04:26] | the last family I have left, | 我在这世上的最后一个亲人 |
[04:29] | is trying to put that plan into action. | 想要把这个计划付诸实践 |
[04:34] | – There’s got to be a way. – A way for what? | -肯定有办法的 -什么办法 |
[04:36] | To save everyone. | 拯救所有人的办法 |
[04:40] | Hey, Mac. | 小麦 |
[04:42] | Probably one of Mac’s experiments. | 可能小麦在做实验吧 |
[04:44] | Mac, what’d you do now? | 小麦 你又在搞什么 |
[04:46] | No, it wasn’t me this time, I swear. | 不 这次不是我 我发誓 |
[04:53] | L.A. forget to pay its electric bill? | 全洛杉矶人民都忘记交电费了吗 |
[04:55] | The city’s power grid has just been hacked. | 城市电网刚被黑了 |
[04:59] | Guess that means I’m up. | 意思是该我上了吧 |
[05:01] | Okay. Bozer, you’re with me. | 好的 博兹 你跟我走 |
[05:02] | The rest of you, get Riley downtown. | 其他人 送莱丽去市中心 |
[05:04] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[05:15] | Leonard Hawkes, Incident Commander. | 莱纳德·霍克斯 紧急事件指挥员 |
[05:17] | Everybody’s here. DWP, Police, Fire, Transpo, | 各方都来了 水电局 警局 消防局 交通局 |
[05:20] | even those chuckleheads from Sanitation. | 连卫生局那群笨蛋都来了 |
[05:24] | Welcome to the suck. | 欢迎来到烂摊子中心 |
[05:27] | How widespread is the outage? | 停电的范围有多大 |
[05:29] | You can drive from Santa Monica up to Palmdale | 你可以从圣莫妮卡开车到帕姆代尔 |
[05:31] | without hitting a light. | 能看见一盏灯算我输 |
[05:32] | The whole county? | 整个洛杉矶郡都停电了吗 |
[05:34] | Hospitals and the like are on backup generators, | 像医院之类的场所都启动了备用发电机 |
[05:36] | but that won’t last forever. | 但撑不了太久 |
[05:39] | 45 minutes with no power, | 才停电45分钟 |
[05:40] | and we got looting, traffic accidents, fires, | 洗劫 车祸 火灾 |
[05:44] | you name it, and there’s that. | 各种糟心事应有尽有 还有这个 |
[05:54] | Ransomware. | 勒索软件 |
[05:56] | They’re holding the city’s power grid hostage. | 他们挟持了整个城市电网 |
[05:58] | Whoever’s behind this wants 12 million bucks in Bitcoin | 幕后黑手要价一千两百万比特币 |
[06:01] | to unfreeze everything. | 让一切恢复正常 |
[06:02] | – Any chance that the city will pay? – Definitely not. | -市政府会同意支付吗 -当然不可能 |
[06:05] | Paying the ransom just goes to encourage future attacks. | 支付赎金只会鼓励罪犯发动更多袭击 |
[06:09] | That is true. | 没错 |
[06:10] | Well, it’s a good thing we have someone here | 正好我们这有人 |
[06:11] | who can stop the ransomware. | 可以破解勒索软件 |
[06:12] | Matty Webber mentioned that. | 马蒂·韦伯提过 |
[06:14] | So, which one of you is the convicted felon? | 所以 你们哪个是被定罪的重罪犯 |
[06:18] | Convicted. | 你没被定罪 |
[06:20] | – Wait, you’re the hacker? – Yes, sir. | -等等 你就是那个黑客 -是的 |
[06:23] | – You did time? – Yes, sir. | -你坐过牢 -是的 |
[06:25] | – You are not… – You know what? | -你不能 -先打住吧 |
[06:26] | I’m gonna stop you right there. | 咱还是别废话了 |
[06:27] | Because in the time it took you to ask me dumb questions, | 就你问我这些傻问题的这会儿工夫 |
[06:29] | there were, like, five more traffic accidents. | 已经又发生五起车祸了 |
[06:32] | You want the power back on or not? | 你还想不想恢复供电了 |
[06:50] | What the…? | 什么玩意 |
[06:51] | My techs were trying to get past that screen for hours. | 我的技术人员花了几小时都没能关掉那个界面 |
[06:53] | The malware looks like it’s phoning home | 恶意软件似乎在向一个 |
[06:55] | to a command and control server we’ll never find, | 我们永远找不到的总控服务器反馈信息 |
[06:57] | so our next best chance is… | 所以我们只能退而求其次 |
[07:02] | No, that’s impossible. | 不 这不可能 |
[07:04] | No way. | 不可能的 |
[07:06] | What is Nemesis? What is that? | 什么是复仇女神 那是什么东西 |
[07:10] | It’s the name of a notorious code. | 那是一段臭名昭著的代码 |
[07:13] | They used it to shut down the grid. | 可以用来关停电网 |
[07:15] | Wait, you’ve seen this before? | 你见过这个代码吗 |
[07:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:19] | I wrote it. | 这是我写的 |
[08:02] | You know what? I think they’re so cute. | 知道吗 这真的太可爱了 |
[08:05] | – No. – It’s just like a wonton. | -不 -就像个馄饨 |
[08:06] | I don’t want to think about it. | 我可不愿这么想 |
[08:07] | – You should think about it. – I don’t want… | -你应该想想 -我不… |
[08:08] | Ladies. | 女士们 |
[08:09] | – Eat it. – It’s weird that you’re trying to feed me. | -吃 -你喂我吃东西太奇怪了 |
[08:12] | Children. | 孩子们 |
[08:13] | I’ve gathered you here today | 今天叫你们过来 |
[08:15] | ’cause I decided to field-test our little code. | 是为了实地测试我们的代码 |
[08:19] | Wait, do you mean Nemesis? | 等等 你是说复仇女神吗 |
[08:21] | Because that was supposed to just be an intellectual exercise. | 那本应只是我们用来练练手的代码 |
[08:23] | Tell that to the ATM across the street. | 你去跟街对面的自动取款机说吧 |
[08:27] | You’re my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[08:29] | This is gonna be awesome. | 这下有戏看了 |
[08:32] | Come on, Peyton, | 别这样 佩顿 |
[08:34] | you put in six months of late nights | 你为了这段代码 |
[08:36] | working on this badass code. | 熬了六个月的夜 |
[08:38] | It’s time to see it in action. | 是时候看看它的本事了 |
[08:39] | Right? | 对吧 |
[08:48] | It pinged the host processor. | 追踪到主处理器了 |
[08:50] | It freaking works. | 真的有用 |
[08:52] | I have sent dozens of e-mails warning them | 我已经发了很多封电子邮件 |
[08:54] | about these zero-day vulnerabilities. | 警告他们有零日漏洞 |
[08:55] | E-mails. | 电子邮件 |
[08:57] | God, you are so boring. Okay, just, here, give me this. | 天啊 你太无趣了 电脑给我 |
[09:00] | Take it away. | 你随意 |
[09:12] | No way. | 不可能吧 |
[09:14] | Nice. | 不错 |
[09:17] | If you really want to get their attention, | 如果你真想引起他们的注意 |
[09:19] | you got to think big. | 就得把事情搞大 |
[09:21] | Kai. | 卡伊 |
[09:22] | “Time to kick things up a notch.” | “是时候放大招了” |
[09:26] | Oh, my God! Wait, what?! | 天啊 搞什么 |
[09:29] | Riley, what are you doing? | 莱丽 你在做什么 |
[09:31] | The only way they’ll fix the problem | 解决问题的唯一方法就是 |
[09:33] | is if you show them they have something to lose. | 就是让他们知道失去的滋味 |
[09:36] | That’s stealing. | 这可是偷窃 |
[09:38] | I like to think of it as getting paid for doing our civic duty. | 我愿意把它看作是履行公民义务的报酬 |
[09:43] | That’s chump change to those multibillion-dollar corporations. | 对那些价值数十亿的公司来讲这些就是零钱 |
[09:46] | Do you guys fully grasp what Nemesis is capable of? | 你们真的了解复仇女神的威力吗 |
[09:51] | We agreed to use this for good. | 我们说好要将它用于正途 |
[09:54] | – What does that even mean? – No. | -什么意思 -不 |
[09:56] | Peyton’s right. We agreed we’d be white hat hackers, | 佩顿说得对 我们说好要做白帽黑客 |
[10:00] | the good guys. | 当好人 |
[10:02] | Today was just a test. Relax. | 今天只是一个测试 别紧张 |
[10:05] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[10:11] | All right, | 行了 |
[10:12] | move away from the keyboard… | 你给我离键盘远一点 |
[10:13] | Hold on. She’s trying to help. | 等等 她只是想帮忙 |
[10:16] | We never intended for it to be used like this. | 我们从未想过要将代码用来做这种事 |
[10:18] | Who’s “we”? | “我们”是谁 |
[10:20] | Me, Peyton and… | 我 佩顿和… |
[10:23] | Kai. | 卡伊 |
[10:25] | Is that the DWP main control center? | 那是洛杉矶水电局主调度中心吗 |
[10:28] | Yes. She launched the ransomware | 对 她通过直接接入电网 |
[10:29] | by physically accessing the electrical grid. | 安装勒索软件 |
[10:31] | It’s riskier in the short term | 短期来说风险更大 |
[10:32] | but leaves fewer digital bread crumbs to trace. | 但留下的可追踪电子痕迹更少 |
[10:34] | You wrote this thing. | 这代码是你写的 |
[10:35] | Can’t you make it go away? | 你不能让它消失吗 |
[10:37] | Ransomware has two elements: | 勒索软件有两大要素 |
[10:39] | the code that encrypts it | 加密的代码 |
[10:40] | and the master key that unlocks it. | 还有开锁的主密钥 |
[10:41] | Without that key, I can’t stop this. | 没有密钥 我也无能为力 |
[10:43] | If I had the original source code, | 如果我有最初的源代码 |
[10:44] | I could create a new one, | 我可以做一个新的密钥 |
[10:45] | but I destroyed mine years ago. | 但我在几年前毁掉了自己那份 |
[10:47] | It’s possible Kai or Peyton still have their copies. | 卡伊和佩顿可能还留着副本 |
[10:49] | And I’m guessing it’s gonna be tough to find Kai? | 我猜要找到卡伊很难 对吧 |
[10:51] | If she’s hiding off grid, we won’t find her. | 如果她不想被找到 我们是没办法的 |
[10:53] | Which leaves Peyton. | 那就只剩佩顿了 |
[10:54] | I doubt she’ll even talk to me. | 我不知道她会不会理我 |
[10:56] | I need to loop Matty in. | 我得跟马蒂汇报下 |
[10:59] | In the meantime, try not to Y2K what’s left of the city. | 你们可别把城里其他系统也黑掉了 |
[11:06] | I like him. | 我喜欢他 |
[11:08] | You all right, Mac? | 你没事吧 小麦 |
[11:10] | There’s too many people in danger. | 陷入危险的人太多了 |
[11:12] | If Codex has their way, it’s gonna be this | 如果法典会得逞 也会是如此场景 |
[11:14] | and a lot worse. | 还会更惨烈 |
[11:19] | You know, you’ve been through a lot. | 你最近经历了很多事 |
[11:21] | Maybe you should sit this one out. | 要不这次你就别管了 |
[11:22] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[11:28] | All right. Backup generator’s up. | 好的 备用发电机启动了 |
[11:31] | We have power. | 有电了 |
[11:33] | Now, in order to stop Kai, | 为了阻止卡伊 |
[11:35] | we need to see if your old friend Peyton | 我们得问问你的老朋友佩顿 |
[11:36] | still has a copy of the original source code. | 是否还留着最初的源代码副本 |
[11:39] | We haven’t spoken in years. | 我们很久没联系了 |
[11:41] | Heard she discovered a critical bug inside voting machines. | 听说她找出了选票计算机里的一个重要漏洞 |
[11:44] | Sold the patch for millions. | 这个补丁卖了几百万 |
[11:45] | Which she used to launch her own cybersecurity company. | 她用这钱开了自己的网络安全公司 |
[11:49] | I mean, I think it’s cool. | 我觉得挺酷的 |
[11:50] | She’s a role model for young women in tech. | 她是科技行业年轻女性的榜样 |
[11:52] | It’s pretty nice to have someone to look up to. | 有榜样也是挺不错的事 |
[12:02] | Pork buns are the only desert island food I need. | 叉烧包是我唯一需要的荒岛食物 |
[12:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[12:08] | For you. | 给你的 |
[12:10] | For you. | 这个给你 |
[12:17] | Artemis Jayn signature series? | 《杰恩女神》签名系列版 |
[12:19] | These are collector’s items. | 这些可都是收藏品 |
[12:22] | – “Time to kick things up a notch, baby.” – Oh, yeah. | -“是时候放大招了 宝贝” -正是 |
[12:25] | You dropped some serious coin on this. Thank you. | 你花了好多钱吧 谢谢 |
[12:29] | This is a lot of money. | 好大一笔钱 |
[12:32] | Which brings me to my next gift. | 这就不得不说我的下一件礼物了 |
[12:41] | For months now, | 几个月以来 |
[12:42] | we’ve been using our code to work for the banks. | 我们一直在利用这段代码为银行干活 |
[12:45] | Chump change. | 赚的都是小钱 |
[12:46] | Aren’t you guys getting tired of the minor leagues? | 难道你们不厌倦这些小打小闹吗 |
[12:48] | We’ve been putting Nemesis to good use. | 我们一直都在用复仇女神做好事 |
[12:50] | And it’s boring. | 这太无聊了 |
[12:52] | Is this a red pill, blue pill situation? | 必须两者选其一吗 |
[12:55] | ‘Cause I like them both. | 我两个都喜欢 |
[13:01] | It’s a job. You guys, Nemesis is famous. | 这是份工作 伙计们 复仇女神出名了 |
[13:06] | – People are paying attention. – Who for? | -人们对它日渐关注 -谁会关注 |
[13:09] | – The Collective. – What? | -神秘社团 -什么 |
[13:12] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[13:12] | – Way. – Guys, we made this program | -真的 -伙计们 我们写这个程序 |
[13:15] | to expose vulnerabilities. | 是为了暴露漏洞 |
[13:16] | To make the world a safer place. | 是为了让世界更安全 |
[13:18] | Not for profit. | 不是为了挣钱 |
[13:19] | It’s not about the money. | 这与钱无关 |
[13:22] | Okay, yeah. The money’s amazing, | 好吧 没错 报酬很丰厚 |
[13:24] | but this is The Collective! | 但这可是神秘社团啊 |
[13:26] | This is bigger than Anonymous. | 这个组织比匿名者还要厉害 |
[13:28] | You guys, this is the big leagues. | 伙计们 施展身手的机会来了 |
[13:30] | It’s our time to step up. | 是我们崭露头角的时候了 |
[13:31] | When do we start? | 什么时候开始 |
[13:34] | I have to think about this. | 这事我得再想想 |
[13:37] | Look. Peyton, I-I know you want to believe | 佩顿 我知道你觉得 |
[13:40] | this is white hats versus black hats, | 这是白帽黑客和黑帽黑客之争 |
[13:42] | but what if I told you | 但如果我告诉你 |
[13:43] | there’s a whole amazing, complicated world out there | 外面有一个令人惊叹的复杂世界 |
[13:46] | that’s just… gray? | 都是灰色的呢 |
[13:53] | Do you trust me? | 你相信我吗 |
[14:06] | – Hey. – Thanks for coming. | -你好 -感谢你能来 |
[14:09] | This is about Kai, isn’t it? | 事关卡伊 对吗 |
[14:11] | Yeah, she hacked the power grid. | 对 她黑了电网 |
[14:12] | She’s out of control. | 她已经失控了 |
[14:14] | – Yeah. – So… how was prison? | -对 -所以 坐牢感觉如何 |
[14:19] | There was a lot of time to reflect… | 有很多时间来反思 |
[14:22] | about how everything went down. | 自己是如何沦落至此 |
[14:26] | These people… Phoenix, they… | 凤凰基金会的人 他们 |
[14:30] | they took me in. | 他们接纳了我 |
[14:32] | Gave me a chance to use my skills for good. | 给了我一个用自己的技能做好事的机会 |
[14:35] | The way you always wanted me to. | 就是你一直希望我做的那样 |
[14:37] | Well… looks like you traded in one family for another. | 看来你通过背离一个家庭得到了另一个家庭的接纳 |
[14:40] | I thought you’d be better off without me. | 我觉得没有我你会过得更好 |
[14:44] | And look at you. | 看看你现在 |
[14:46] | Look at everything you’ve accomplished. | 看看你所取得的成就 |
[14:48] | For what it’s worth… | 不管怎样 |
[14:53] | I’m really proud of you. | 我真为你感到骄傲 |
[14:57] | Maybe when all this is over, we can get some dumplings? | 等所有事都结束 我们一起吃饺子怎么样 |
[15:00] | I hate dumplings. | 我讨厌饺子 |
[15:04] | The source code for Nemesis. | 这是复仇女神的源代码 |
[15:06] | Time to get to work. | 我该去工作了 |
[15:21] | Nice. | 真不错 |
[15:22] | Sure beats sitting in L.A. traffic. | 肯定比堵在洛杉矶里强 |
[15:24] | I used the source code to create a new master key | 我用源代码写了一个新的主密钥 |
[15:26] | that should unlock the ransomware. | 这应该能破解勒索软件 |
[15:28] | Only downside is, | 唯一的缺点是 |
[15:29] | it has to be physically plugged into each power facility, | 主密钥必须直接插入每座发电站 |
[15:31] | so we got to do this one at a time. | 所以我们只能一次解决一座 |
[15:32] | Well, Hawkes told us to start here. | 霍克斯让我们先从这里开始 |
[15:35] | This will get power to the most people the quickest. | 这里能在最短时间内让大多数人有电用 |
[15:36] | 圣欧西亚 核电站 | |
[15:39] | Hi. Phil Lasky, lead S.R.O. | 你好 我是菲尔·拉斯基 公司负责人 |
[15:42] | I hear you can connect us to the grid. | 我听说你们能帮我们接入电网 |
[15:43] | Yes. From your lips to her ears. | 对 希望能成功 |
[15:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:50] | Well, you’re operating in critical hot standby mode? | 你们现在是在临界热停备模式下吗 |
[15:53] | You know your stuff. | 你懂的还真多 |
[15:54] | When we got locked out of the city’s power grid, | 当我们无法接入城市电网时 |
[15:56] | as a safety precaution, | 作为安全防护措施 |
[15:57] | I immediately tripped the reactor and dropped the control rods. | 我立刻停止反应堆 降下控制棒 |
[16:00] | Control rods? | 控制棒 |
[16:02] | You could think of the control rods like the brakes on a car. | 你可以把控制棒看做汽车的刹车 |
[16:05] | When they’re dropped, the engine idles. | 当降下控制棒 发动机就会空转 |
[16:06] | Take them out, it’s like hitting the gas. | 抽出控制棒 就像是在踩油门 |
[16:08] | Exactly. You a nuclear physicist? | 没错 你是核物理学家吗 |
[16:11] | No. It’s just a hobby. | 不是 这只是个爱好 |
[16:14] | Okay. We’re ready. | 好的 我们准备好了 |
[16:15] | But once I execute the file to reconnect the plant to the grid, | 一旦我执行文件 把发电厂接入电网 |
[16:18] | the network will reboot. | 网络将会重启 |
[16:20] | – So nobody panic. – Okay. | -所以大家别慌 -好吧 |
[16:52] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[16:53] | Our main generator is parallel to the grid. | 我们的主发电机已接入电网 |
[16:55] | All right. Oliver, Peters, | 好吧 奥利弗 彼得斯 |
[16:57] | withdraw control rods three steps at a time | 分三步 抽出控制棒 |
[16:59] | until the reaction’s critical, and then raise power to 15%. | 反应达到临界值后 将功率提升至15% |
[17:03] | We’ve got a lot of toasters to turn on, people. | 伙计们 很多人在等着用电呢 |
[17:14] | Let there be light. | 亮起灯火吧 |
[17:38] | Excellent work, Riley. | 干得漂亮 莱丽 |
[17:39] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[17:40] | Hawkes says our next stop is the Keswick Dam. | 霍克斯说我们的下一站是凯西克大坝 |
[17:42] | He also called me a horse’s ass for no reason. | 他还莫名其妙地叫我蠢货 |
[17:44] | Really digging the guy. | 那家伙真爱挖苦人 |
[17:45] | Peters. I said slow with the control rods. | 彼得斯 我说过 要缓慢抽出控制棒 |
[17:47] | The reaction’s accelerating way too fast. | 反应增速太快 |
[17:49] | It’s not us. | 不是我们 |
[17:50] | The system isn’t responding. | 系统没有应答 |
[17:52] | It’s blowing past all the reactor trips. | 它正迅速影响所有反应堆 |
[17:54] | The rods are pulling up on their own. | 系统正自动抽出控制棒 |
[17:57] | Looks like Reactor One’s coolant pumps are shutting down. | 看起来一号反应堆的冷却泵正在关闭 |
[17:59] | There’s no water pumping through the core. | 没有水流过反应堆堆芯 |
[18:01] | What the hell’s going on here? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[18:08] | Looks like your system’s gone a little bit bonkers here. | 看来你的系统有点失灵了 |
[18:11] | Or maybe it’s Kai. | 或者这也许是卡伊干的 |
[18:13] | When the system rebooted, the firewall went down. | 系统重启时 防火墙会关闭 |
[18:15] | The plant was vulnerable, but just for a fraction of a second. | 发电厂系统易受攻击 但只有极短时间 |
[18:17] | But that’s all she needed to take control. | 但这已足够她取得控制权 |
[18:19] | The ransomware was a setup. | 勒索软件只是个圈套 |
[18:21] | She knew this would be our next stop | 她知道我们会来核电站 |
[18:22] | and waited for me to drop the firewall. | 就等着我关掉防火墙 |
[18:25] | But… why? | 但是 为什么 |
[18:30] | The control rods are fully raised. | 控制棒已经完全升起 |
[18:32] | The reactor core’s temperature’s going through the roof. | 堆芯温度在快速上升 |
[18:36] | – Did Kai just cut the brakes and hit the gas? – Yes. | -卡伊毁掉刹车 狠踩了脚油门吗 -是的 |
[18:39] | And she’s steering us right towards a nuclear meltdown. | 她正把我们引向堆芯熔毁 |
[18:56] | Where are we on an evacuation plan? | 疏散计划进行到哪一步了 |
[18:59] | The airports and train terminals aren’t back on their feet yet. | 机场和火车站还没有恢复 |
[19:01] | As far as the roads, | 至于公路 |
[19:02] | the blackout turned L.A.’s freeways into a parking lot, | 断电已让洛杉矶的高速公路变成停车场了 |
[19:04] | and people are getting violent, so business as usual. | 人们越来越不耐烦 所以还没什么进展 |
[19:07] | Mac, how much time do we have | 小麦 堆芯熔毁前 |
[19:08] | to evacuate the city before meltdown? | 我们还有多长时间来疏散市民 |
[19:14] | It’s hard to say. | 难说 |
[19:15] | I mean, the core temperature is rising fast, | 堆芯温度上升得很快 |
[19:17] | but not at a steady rate. It’s all over the place. | 但并不是恒速 情况不容乐观 |
[19:19] | And at what temperature does the core melt down? | 堆芯熔毁所需温度是多少 |
[19:20] | 3,270 degrees Fahrenheit. | 1799摄氏度 |
[19:23] | So, best guess, five or six hours. | 最慢大概五六个小时 |
[19:26] | People will never get out in time. | 人们永远不能及时撤离 |
[19:27] | Once the public gets word of what’s happening, | 一旦公众知道发生了什么 |
[19:29] | panic will cost lives before a meltdown. | 恐慌情绪会在堆芯熔毁前先夺人性命 |
[19:32] | I’m ordering an information blackout. | 我会下令封锁消息 |
[19:34] | News of the situation at the nuclear plant cannot get out. | 核电站失控的消息不得外泄 |
[19:37] | – Is this clear? – Crystal. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[19:39] | Riley, how can we stop your hacker friend? | 莱丽 怎样才能阻止你的黑客朋友 |
[19:41] | I don’t know. Kai has control. | 我不知道 控制权在卡伊手上 |
[19:43] | – I… I just let her in. – Riley… | -是我放她进来的 -莱丽 |
[19:45] | No matter what I do, I can’t get, | 无论用什么方法 我都无法 |
[19:46] | – I can’t get ahead of this thing. – Riley… | -我都无法取得进展 -莱丽 |
[19:47] | None of my codes are working. | 我的代码全都不管用 |
[19:49] | *By yon bonnie banks, and by yon bonnie braes.* | *在你美丽的湖畔上 在你美丽的山坡边* |
[19:55] | – What the hell just happened? – You were spiraling. | -这是在干什么 -你有点失控 |
[19:57] | I had to distract you using a non sequitur. | 我不得不唱上一句来分散你的注意力 |
[19:58] | It’s an old psyops trick. | 这是个古老的心理战策略 |
[19:59] | Wow. Okay. Yeah, yeah. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:03] | The-there is one way to get control of the plant, | 有个办法可以夺回核电站的控制权 |
[20:05] | but I need Kai’s computer. | 但我需要卡伊的电脑 |
[20:06] | Like, like, in my hands. I need to find Kai. | 要拿到电脑 我需要找到卡伊 |
[20:08] | Okay, while you’re doing that, Lasky, | 你去找卡伊时 拉斯基 |
[20:10] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[20:11] | We can’t stop the meltdown, | 我们没法阻止堆芯熔毁 |
[20:12] | but maybe we can buy her some time. Taylor? | 但我们可以帮她争取点时间 泰勒 |
[20:20] | So we can hear! | 戴上这个就能听清 |
[20:27] | Here’s Reactor One’s coolant pump. | 这是一号反应堆的冷却液泵 |
[20:29] | Which does what exactly? | 具体怎么运行的 |
[20:30] | Okay, think of a nuclear power plant like, a really high-tech teakettle. | 把核电站想象成一个非常高科技的烧水壶 |
[20:34] | A fission reaction creates steam which rises, spinning a turbine, | 裂变反应会产生上升的蒸汽 带动涡轮旋转 |
[20:37] | generating electricity. | 从而发电 |
[20:38] | This pump moves seawater | 这个液泵让海水流过堆芯 |
[20:40] | through the core to keep it cool. | 以降低温度 |
[20:41] | Well, it did until the hackers turned it off. | 那是黑客入侵之前的事了 |
[20:42] | Right, so, to delay the meltdown, | 是的 为了延迟堆芯熔毁 |
[20:44] | what we need to do is create a new pump, | 我们要做的是建造一个新液泵 |
[20:46] | one that is separate from the plant’s computer system, | 独立于核电站计算机系统 |
[20:48] | one that will move seawater from the ocean to the reactor’s core. | 并且能从海里向反应堆堆芯输送海水 |
[20:51] | O-Okay. Let’s say we can. | 假设我们能做到 |
[20:53] | If the water evaporates too quickly… | 如果水蒸发得太快 |
[20:55] | Yeah, the fuel casings will heat up, interact with the steam, | 燃料管会升温 与蒸汽发生反应 |
[20:57] | and split the hydrogen. | 释放氢气 |
[20:58] | And then we’re dealing with a combustible gas. | 那我们就得处理易燃气体了 |
[21:00] | As in kaboom? | 像大爆炸一样吗 |
[21:01] | As in Fukushima. | 像福岛一样 |
[21:03] | That’s a bit risky. | 那有点冒险了 |
[21:04] | Yes, but Riley needs more time to find Kai. | 是的 但莱丽需要更多的时间去找卡伊 |
[21:06] | This will give it to her. | 这样能为她争取时间 |
[21:07] | All right, so what do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[21:09] | I need two Jet Skis… | 我需要两艘摩托艇 |
[21:10] | – Jet Skis? – Yeah, I saw them in the parking lot. | -摩托艇 -是的 我在停车场看到了 |
[21:12] | I’m gonna need their blades and their motors. | 我需要摩托艇的螺旋叶片和发动机 |
[21:14] | Then I need a dozen firehoses, | 我还需要很多消防带 |
[21:16] | a ton of duct tape, and lots of car batteries. | 大量的管道胶带和车用蓄电池 |
[21:19] | All right, well, as far as his usual shopping list goes, | 以他平时的需求清单来看 |
[21:21] | I’d say we got off pretty lightly. Come on. | 我们这次算轻松了 快走吧 |
[21:23] | Jet Skis? | 摩托艇 |
[21:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[21:38] | What the hell? | 怎么了 |
[21:39] | The FBI is gonna raid this place any minute. | 联调局可能随时会突袭这里 |
[21:41] | Why? We didn’t do anyth… | 为什么 我们没做什么 |
[21:43] | I did. | 我做了 |
[21:45] | The less you guys know, the better. | 你们知道得越少越好 |
[21:46] | This is not how this works. | 你不能这样 |
[21:47] | We are in this together. | 我们要一起面对 |
[21:49] | I’m the one who got us into this. | 是我造成了这个局面 |
[21:50] | I got us pulled into The Collective. | 是我把你们卷进了神秘社团 |
[21:52] | You guys have to go! | 你们必须离开 |
[21:53] | Kai, get her out of here. Take your rigs and go, now! | 卡伊 带她离开这里 带上装备赶紧撤 快 |
[21:55] | But we’re-we’re-we’re a family. | 但我们 我们是一家人 |
[21:57] | Go! Come on! | 走 快走 |
[22:00] | FBI! Open up! | 联调局 开门 |
[22:05] | – Peyton! – This is your last chance! | -佩顿 -这是你的最后机会 |
[22:06] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[22:11] | Hands! | 举起手 |
[22:13] | Hands in the air! | 举起手来 |
[22:14] | Riley Davis, you’re under arrest | 莱丽·戴维斯 |
[22:16] | for unauthorized access to the National Security Agency. | 你因非法侵入国家安全局而被捕 |
[22:19] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切将成为呈堂证供 |
[22:23] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请一位律师 |
[22:25] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[22:26] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[22:28] | Riley. | 莱丽 |
[22:30] | Any progress? | 有进展吗 |
[22:34] | there’s nearly a million unique IP addresses to sort through. | 有近百万个不同的网络地址需要翻查 |
[22:38] | Kai covered her tracks… really well. | 卡伊完美隐匿了踪迹 |
[22:41] | Okay, forget about all of this tech stuff, | 好吧 忘掉这些技术问题 |
[22:43] | and try to hack Kai, the person. | 想想卡伊本人 |
[22:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[22:46] | Well, I mean, she’s hiding from forensic experts | 她在躲避鉴证专家 |
[22:49] | and law enforcement, right? | 和执法人员 对吧 |
[22:50] | What do you know about her that they don’t? | 她有什么事是你知道而他们不知道的吗 |
[22:57] | Pork buns. | 叉烧包 |
[22:58] | Come again? | 再说一遍 |
[23:00] | Pork buns. | 叉烧包 |
[23:02] | She-she was obsessed with them, she ate ’em every day. | 她很喜欢吃叉烧包 每天都会吃 |
[23:05] | I can cross-reference the physical locations of these IP addresses | 我可以将这些IP地址的物理位置 |
[23:08] | with dim sum orders from food delivery apps. | 和送餐应用中的点心订单进行交叉对比 |
[23:10] | Yes, Desi! | 太棒了 戴西 |
[23:30] | The other end of the hose | 软管的另一端 |
[23:31] | is connected to the Jet Ski in the water… | 已经接上了水上的摩托艇 |
[23:34] | It’s a sentence I never thought I’d say. | 我从没想过我会说这句话 |
[23:36] | My guy’s ready to turn it on whenever we say so. | 我们一发出信号 我的手下就会打开开关 |
[23:38] | All right, well, no time like the present. | 好的 现在正是时候 |
[23:42] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[24:00] | My techs say the core temp acceleration has slowed. | 我的技术人员说堆芯温度的增速已经减慢了 |
[24:03] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[24:05] | More good news. | 还有好消息 |
[24:06] | Riley and Desi say they have a lead on Kai’s location. | 莱丽和戴西说他们找到有关卡伊位置的线索了 |
[24:08] | Yeah, that’s-that’s great. | 那太好了 |
[24:11] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[24:13] | You’re doing that looking off into the distance thing | 你这样看着远方 |
[24:14] | as if you’ve lost your horse at the Ponderosa. | 就好像你在庞德罗莎丢了马一样 |
[24:16] | Okay, so Riley said that Kai’s M.O. was hacking for money, | 莱丽说卡伊的惯用伎俩是当黑客赚钱 |
[24:20] | which means that she was hired by someone with deep pockets. | 那就意味着她被某个财力雄厚的人雇佣 |
[24:22] | Someone who we know wants to cause mass destruction. | 而我们知道有人想要造成大规模破坏 |
[24:26] | – Codex. – Yes. | -法典会 -没错 |
[24:27] | I mean, nuclear meltdown sure seems like a page from their playbook. | 堆芯熔毁看起来就像他们能干出来的事 |
[24:29] | Well, that’s true, but | 确实 但是 |
[24:30] | they don’t exactly have the market cornered. | 也不是只有他们会干这种事情 |
[24:32] | It could be terrorists, hostile governments, anyone. | 也可能是恐怖分子 敌对政府等 |
[24:34] | I’m telling you, Russ, something’s happening here. | 我告诉你 拉斯 阴谋正在上演 |
[24:37] | And we need to be ready for it. | 我们需要为此做好准备 |
[24:57] | Are you sure this is the place? | 你确定是这个地方吗 |
[24:59] | It’s a crazy amount of bandwidth | 考虑到目前还在停电 |
[25:00] | considering we’re in the middle of a blackout. | 这里的宽带量太惊人了 |
[25:05] | Not to mention those. | 更不用说那些了 |
[25:08] | So, where’s Kai? | 所以卡伊在哪里 |
[25:14] | Get down! | 蹲下 |
[25:35] | – Riley? – I know. | -莱丽 -我知道 |
[25:37] | We have a lot to talk about, but right now | 我们有很多话要说 但现在 |
[25:38] | I need your laptop so I can stop the meltdown. | 我需要你的笔记本电脑来阻止核熔毁 |
[25:40] | What meltdown? | 什么核熔毁 |
[25:41] | Look, we already know you used Nemesis to own the grid | 我们已经知道你用复仇女神控制了输电网 |
[25:43] | and then took control of the San Eurosia Nuclear Power Plant. | 然后控制了圣欧西亚核电站 |
[25:45] | I didn’t do anything to a reactor. | 我没动过反应堆 |
[25:47] | I got paid to hack into the DWP. That’s it. | 我只是收钱入侵水电局 就这么多 |
[25:49] | You know, we don’t have time for this. | 我们没时间听你狡辩 |
[25:51] | I’m telling the truth! | 我说的是实话 |
[25:52] | Riley, look at me. | 莱丽 看着我 |
[25:56] | Then we need a name, Kai, now. | 我们需要雇主的名字 快说 卡伊 |
[25:58] | – I can’t give you one. – Riley… | -我做不到 -莱丽 |
[26:00] | No, I… I can’t give you one because I don’t know. | 不 我不能告诉你们是因为我也不知道 |
[26:02] | It was through a Dark Web protocol. | 我们通过暗网协议联系 |
[26:04] | Whoever it was made sure they’d never be found. | 不管我的雇主是谁 他们确保了自己不会被发现 |
[26:20] | That was Desi. They’ve hit a dead end. | 是戴西 她们陷入了僵局 |
[26:23] | Well, at least it’s slowed down, | 至少升温速度减慢了 |
[26:25] | thanks to your Jet Ski pump. | 多亏了你的摩托艇泵 |
[26:27] | Yeah, but not slow enough. | 是的 但是还不够慢 |
[26:28] | In less than an hour, | 不到一小时 |
[26:29] | this reactor is gonna have its own chapter in the history books. | 这个反应堆就将被载入史册了 |
[26:32] | Where’s Lasky? | 拉斯基在哪里 |
[26:35] | He was here just a minute… | 一分钟前他还在这里 |
[26:36] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[26:39] | What do we do? | 我们能做什么 |
[26:40] | What’s the call? | 有什么指示 |
[26:41] | We’re going to alert FEMA and the NRC | 我们要警告联邦应急管理局和核管会 |
[26:43] | that there’s a radiological emergency. | 有一起核辐射紧急事件 |
[26:44] | They’ll set up a 50-mile EPZ around the reactor. | 他们会在反应堆周围建一个50英里的应急规划区 |
[26:47] | We’re giving up? | 就这么放弃了 |
[26:48] | No. But if we can’t stop it, | 不 但如果没能阻止核熔毁 |
[26:50] | we have to save as many lives as we can. | 我们必须尽力挽救更多的人 |
[26:54] | It was a blast hanging with you and Peyton for a while, | 我和你以及佩顿在一起的那段日子 很开心 |
[26:56] | but nothing lasts forever. | 但天下没有不散的筵席 |
[26:59] | Oh, come on, Kai. It was more than that. | 得了 卡伊 肯定不止这些 |
[27:02] | I’m not a white hat hacker, Riley. | 我不是白帽黑客 莱丽 |
[27:04] | I do it for the money. | 我当黑客是为了赚钱 |
[27:06] | I do it for the thrill. | 也为了寻刺激 |
[27:08] | I think you know what that’s like. | 我想你知道那是什么滋味 |
[27:09] | That’s not who I am anymore. | 我不再是那种人了 |
[27:11] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[27:13] | Matty’s calling FEMA. | 马蒂联系了联邦应急管理局 |
[27:14] | They’ve slowed it down, but they can’t stop it. | 他们减缓了升温速度 但是无法阻止核熔毁 |
[27:17] | Four million people. | 四百万人 |
[27:18] | Four million? What do you mean four million? | 四百万 四百万是什么意思 |
[27:22] | They’re all gonna die? | 他们都会死吗 |
[27:23] | It’s a nuclear meltdown in one of the most populated cities in the country. | 这场核熔毁发生在全国人口最密集的城市之一 |
[27:26] | Yeah, we’re all gonna die. | 是的 我们都会死 |
[27:28] | I didn’t sign up for an Armageddon. | 我没有报名参加末日审判 |
[27:29] | Oh– okay, so, look. I… | 好吧 我 |
[27:31] | I might have done something you told me to never do. | 我可能做了一些你让我永远别做的事 |
[27:34] | I left a bread crumb in the code. | 我在代码中留下了踪迹 |
[27:35] | Actually, an Evercookie. | 实际上 是无法删除的本地终端数据 |
[27:37] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[27:38] | In my payment receipt, I can ping an IMEI number. | 在付款收据中 我可以发送并接收手机串号 |
[27:43] | All I got was “cookie.” | 我只听懂了”本地数据” |
[27:44] | Whoever’s behind this, I can trace their cell phone. | 不管幕后是谁 我可以追踪他们的手机 |
[27:53] | Mac! | 小麦 |
[28:03] | – What happened? – This seem ruptured. | -发生了什么 -这个好像断开了 |
[28:05] | Hand me the duct tape. | 把胶带递给我 |
[28:15] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[28:17] | Not here. Come on. | 别在这里说 过来 |
[28:21] | The pump was sabotaged. | 冷却泵被蓄意破坏了 |
[28:23] | What? You don’t know that. | 什么 这可说不好 |
[28:25] | The tape could have loosened from the pressure. | 胶带可能是被水压冲开了 |
[28:27] | Do I really have to spell this out for you? | 非要我说开吗 |
[28:29] | Kai said she was hired by an anonymous group, | 卡伊说自己受雇于一个匿名组织 |
[28:31] | and Codex always has someone on the inside. | 法典会总会安排内应 |
[28:32] | Is it possible? Yes. | 这确实有可能 |
[28:34] | Or you could just be jumping to conclusions. | 但也有可能只是你妄下结论 |
[28:36] | How could you, of all people, be so blind? | 这么多人怎么偏偏你最盲目 |
[28:39] | Because this isn’t your instinct talking, | 因为这不是你靠直觉得出的结论 |
[28:40] | nor your experience nor your logic. | 这个结论的依据也不是你的经验或者逻辑 |
[28:42] | This is trauma. | 而是你的精神创伤 |
[28:42] | Oh, spare me. Isn’t there some sort of taboo in psyops | 饶了我吧 心理战中不是很忌讳 |
[28:45] | against analyzing your coworkers 24-7? | 一刻不停地分析你的同事吗 |
[28:47] | I am trying to talk to you as a friend. | 我在试着以朋友的身份跟你说话 |
[28:48] | Instead of taking even one second to deal with your father’s death, | 你没花时间消化你父亲的去世 |
[28:51] | you’re putting all your energies into some sort of Codex paranoia. | 把所有精力都花在法典会上 |
[28:54] | – I am trying to help you, Angus. – You want to be helpful? | -我想帮你 安格斯 -你想帮我是吧 |
[28:56] | Why don’t you keep an eye on the pump? | 那不如你去看好那些抽水泵 |
[28:57] | I’ll go find our saboteur. | 我去找那位破坏者 |
[29:05] | Someone over there has the laptop with control of the nuclear plant. | 那边有人拿着可以控制核电站的电脑 |
[29:08] | Okay. We going in guns blazing or ninja style? | 好了 我们是大摇大摆闯入还是像忍者那样潜入 |
[29:10] | Not knowing what we’re up against, my vote’s for ninjas. | 不知道我们要面对的是什么 我选忍者 |
[29:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[29:14] | Wait, you’re just gonna leave me? | 等等 你们打算把我丢下吗 |
[29:16] | – What if… – We fail and you die along with the rest of us | -万一 -我们失败了 你和剩下的人一起 |
[29:18] | in a nuclear meltdown that you helped cause? | 死于自己推进的核熔毁吗 |
[29:21] | Kick some ass. | 祝你们大杀四方 |
[29:30] | You have to stop calling me here. | 你别再给我打电话了 |
[29:37] | All right. Let’s get everything loaded up ASAP. | 好了 快点把东西都装好 |
[29:40] | Almost ready. | 快准备好了 |
[29:51] | There’s the laptop. | 电脑在那里 |
[29:54] | I told you, this isn’t smart. | 我跟你说过 这很不明智 |
[29:56] | I’m gonna get caught. | 我会被抓到的 |
[29:57] | I promise to call when I know more. | 我保证了解到更多情况就打给你 |
[29:59] | I have to get back before I’m missed. | 我得在没人发现我之前回去 |
[30:07] | – How could you do that? – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I had no choice. | -你怎么能这么做 -对不起 我没得选 |
[30:09] | Sabotaging that pump means millions of lives are on your hands! | 破坏冷却泵意味着亲手导致数百万人死于非命 |
[30:14] | Stop right there. | 站住别动 |
[30:16] | What? Sabotage? | 什么 破坏 |
[30:17] | You really think Codex is gonna save the world by destroying it? | 你真的相信法典会不破不立的那一套吗 |
[30:20] | Codex? What? I-I don’t know what that is. | 法典会 什么 我不知道那是什么 |
[30:22] | I was on the phone with my wife. | 我在跟我的妻子通电话 |
[30:24] | I know there was an information blackout, | 我知道有信息封锁 |
[30:25] | but I have to get my kids out. I just have to. | 但我必须救我的孩子 我必须这么做 |
[30:29] | Phil? Phil, are you there? | 菲尔 菲尔 你还在吗 |
[30:35] | Peyton? | 佩顿 |
[30:36] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[30:38] | I’m only trying to make the world safe. | 我只是想让世界变得安全 |
[30:42] | It’s “time to kick things up a notch.” | “是时候放大招了” |
[30:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:01] | It’s the hydrogen sensor. | 是氢气传感器 |
[31:03] | Is this the thing we talked about earlier | 这是不是我们之前讨论过的 |
[31:04] | but decided to deal with later? | 但决定晚点再处理的情况 |
[31:06] | If we don’t expunge the hydrogen from the core, | 如果我们不把堆芯中的氢气除尽 |
[31:08] | the containment wall will blow and spray a radioactive cloud | 安全壳会爆炸并喷射放射性云 |
[31:11] | over all of Southern California. | 笼罩整个南加州 |
[31:14] | Lasky, I’m sorry. I think you should call your wife back. | 拉斯基 抱歉 我想你应该给你的妻子回电 |
[31:17] | I’ll do it later. | 我待会再打 |
[31:18] | Please, I think you should do it now. | 拜托 我觉得你应该现在打 |
[31:36] | Get everyone out. Take the truck. | 带所有人离开 开卡车走 |
[31:38] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[31:40] | I won’t be long. | 我不会花太久的 |
[31:42] | This isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[31:43] | You don’t see the big picture yet, | 你还没看清大局 |
[31:45] | but this is just like before. | 但这就跟以前一样 |
[31:48] | I’m doing my civic duty. | 我在履行我的公民义务 |
[31:49] | It’s the only way to save the world. | 只有这样才能拯救世界 |
[31:51] | By endangering lives? | 通过危害他人性命吗 |
[31:57] | Can’t get hold of Desi or Riley. | 联系不到戴西或莱丽 |
[31:59] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[31:59] | We believe that they’ll come through, | 相信她们能够成功 |
[32:00] | and the moment that they do, | 并且在她们成功那刻 |
[32:01] | we drop the control rods and turn on the coolant pumps. | 我们降下控制棒 打开冷冻液泵 |
[32:04] | As long as that gauge doesn’t hit 3,270, | 只要那个仪表数值没达到3270 |
[32:06] | we can stop the meltdown. | 我们就可以阻止核熔毁 |
[32:07] | Don’t we still have the problem of too much hydrogen in the core | 我们不是还得处理堆芯里氢气过多而引起的 |
[32:10] | leading to a deadly radioactive explosion? | 致命放射性爆炸的问题吗 |
[32:12] | Thanks for the reminder, Debbie Downer. | 谢谢提醒 扫兴鬼 |
[32:13] | Yes, well, I’m British. | 不客气 我是英国人 |
[32:14] | We’re taught from a very early age to be disappointed. | 我们从小就学会要保持悲观 |
[32:16] | Wait a second. What-what if we open the valves | 等等 如果我们打开阀门 |
[32:18] | and flood nitrogen gas into the reactor? | 将氮气注入反应堆呢 |
[32:20] | Which would expunge the hydrogen and prevent an explosion. | 这样就可以除尽氢气 阻止爆炸 |
[32:23] | – Exactly. I’ll go. – Wait! | -没错 我这就去 -等等 |
[32:24] | Nobody knows this plant better than me. | 没人比我更了解这个核电站 |
[32:25] | Yeah, but, Lasky, you have a family. | 是的 拉斯基 但你有家人 |
[32:27] | I’m not letting you go. | 我不会让你去的 |
[32:27] | If I’m putting my kids’ lives in someone’s hands, | 如果要把我孩子的性命交给某人 |
[32:30] | it’s gonna be mine. | 那只能是我 |
[32:37] | Well, it’s up to Riley now. | 现在就看莱丽的了 |
[32:41] | This country’s cybersecurity is pathetic. | 这个国家的网络安全形同虚设 |
[32:43] | I saw it first with Nemesis. | 我第一次用复仇女神时就见识过了 |
[32:45] | A couple lines of code, and the whole world comes crashing down. | 几行代码 整个世界就崩溃了 |
[32:49] | But then I remembered, | 但之后我想起来 |
[32:51] | the only way to fix the problem is to… | 解决问题的唯一方法就是 |
[32:53] | Show them they have something to lose. | 让他们知道失去的滋味 |
[32:56] | When the world sees what happens here today, | 当全世界的人看到今天这里所发生的事时 |
[32:58] | they will finally understand what needs to be done. | 他们终会明白需要做什么 |
[33:02] | You know, when I started working at Phoenix, | 你知道 当我刚开始在凤凰基金会工作时 |
[33:05] | I felt really lucky I’d been given a second chance | 我觉得我很幸运 能够有第二次机会 |
[33:08] | to be more like you. | 让自己可以更向你靠近 |
[33:09] | Meanwhile, here I was thinking Riley Davis was right all along. | 与此同时 我想的是 莱丽·戴维斯一直都是对的 |
[33:14] | The world is just shades of gray. | 这个世界并不是非黑即白 |
[33:25] | It’s done. | 都结束了 |
[33:26] | And there’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 你无法阻止这一切 |
[33:28] | Up against the car. | 面对着车 |
[33:35] | We’ve got about two minutes until meltdown. | 距离核熔毁大约还有两分钟 |
[33:42] | The guts are still running. | 电脑内部还在运行 |
[33:43] | She only hit the screen. | 她只打中了屏幕 |
[34:07] | Here goes everything. | 全在这里了 |
[34:13] | We have control of the system. | 我们取得系统控制权了 |
[34:15] | Engage M5-10. | 启动M5-10 |
[34:17] | Let’s take it into hot standby mode. | 启动热停备模式 |
[34:18] | – What’s going on? – They’re, | -发生什么事了 -他们正在 |
[34:20] | starting the reactor coolant pumps and inserting the control rods | 启动反应堆冷却泵 插入控制棒 |
[34:22] | to lower the core temperature. | 以降低堆芯温度 |
[34:25] | She did it. | 她做到了 |
[34:30] | What’s wrong? Hit the scram button. | 怎么了 按下应急按钮 |
[34:31] | There’s a built-in safety measure. | 应急按钮有内置防护措施 |
[34:33] | Lowering the control rods at this temperature will seal | 这么高的温度下插入控制棒 |
[34:35] | the reactor room door. And Lasky will be trapped. | 会导致反应堆室门关闭 拉斯基会被困住 |
[34:37] | Well, just let him out after you save the city. | 拯救完这个城市后放他出来就行 |
[34:39] | No, no, no, a part of the by-product of the interaction | 不行 不行 不行 氢气和氮气相互作用的 |
[34:41] | between hydrogen and nitrogen | 附带结果就是 |
[34:42] | is all the oxygen gets sucked out of the room. | 室内的氧气会被全部吸走 |
[34:44] | If we close the doors, Lasky will suffocate. | 如果我们关上门 拉斯基会窒息而死 |
[34:46] | – Well, I’m gonna go get him. – No, no, no, there’s no time. Look. | -我去救他 -不行 没时间了 你看 |
[34:52] | It’s him, or it’s the city. | 要么救他 要么救这个城市 |
[34:57] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[35:08] | We can’t save everyone. | 我们救不了所有人 |
[35:26] | Reactor room doors are sealed. | 反应堆室门关闭 |
[35:31] | Control rods are down. | 控制棒放下了 |
[35:34] | Core temp holding steady. | 堆芯温度稳定 |
[35:44] | Now dropping. | 现在温度在下降 |
[35:57] | I’m getting green lights. | 我们就快安全了 |
[36:21] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[36:43] | I made the call to Lasky’s family. | 我给拉斯基的家人打了电话 |
[36:45] | Took care of all the arrangements. | 安排好了一切 |
[36:46] | They’ll be looked after, but, of course, | 他们会得到照顾 但当然了 |
[36:48] | nothing will ever be enough. | 做什么都不算多 |
[36:51] | Any word from Angus? | 安格斯有说什么吗 |
[36:53] | He hasn’t responded to any texts or calls. | 短信 电话他都没回复 |
[36:57] | Well, if there’s any silver lining, | 不幸中的万幸是 |
[37:01] | I just got word from the Nuclear Regulatory Commission. | 我刚收到了核管理委员会的消息 |
[37:04] | They’re overhauling security | 他们会排查全国 |
[37:05] | at every one of their nuclear plants in the country. | 每个核电站的安全隐患 |
[37:11] | I was expecting more of a medal than a jail cell. | 我还等着拿勋章 而不是吃牢饭呢 |
[37:14] | I did help save the city, after all. | 毕竟我的确协助拯救了这个城市 |
[37:16] | My boss has some pull. | 我老板有些影响力 |
[37:18] | I’ll make sure they take that into consideration at sentencing. | 我会保证他们在量刑时将这一点考虑在内 |
[37:21] | And if Phoenix happens to have another one of those pardons lying around, | 如果碰巧凤凰基金会还有赦免令没有用 |
[37:25] | I’d gladly accept. | 我很乐意接受 |
[37:28] | If I hadn’t insisted we get involved with The Collective, | 如果我没坚持将大家卷入神秘社团 |
[37:32] | you two wouldn’t be on the wrong side of this glass. | 你们两个就不会进监狱 |
[37:35] | Okay, cool it with the whole butterfly effect thing. | 不必把这些蝴蝶效应全怪在自己头上 |
[37:38] | These were my choices, | 我做出了选择 |
[37:40] | and I’m prepared to face the consequences. | 我准备好了面对后果 |
[37:44] | But I need your help with one thing. | 但我要你帮我做件事 |
[37:52] | I need you to smuggle something in here for me. | 我要你偷偷拿些东西给我 |
[37:56] | Two orders barbecue pork buns? | 两份烤叉烧包吗 |
[37:59] | Anything for my sis. | 我姐妹要什么都成 |
[38:14] | You… | 你 |
[38:17] | you don’t lock your door anymore? | 你不再锁着门了 |
[38:19] | World’s ending. | 世界即将终结 |
[38:21] | Haven’t you heard? | 你没听说吗 |
[38:28] | What if it’s true? | 要是这个说法是真的呢 |
[38:31] | What if we can’t save everyone? | 要是我们救不了所有人呢 |
[38:37] | We’ll… | 我们 |
[38:41] | We’ll find a way, Angus. | 我们会找到办法的 安格斯 |
[38:45] | No one has to die. | 没人会死的 |
[38:46] | Tell that to Lasky. | 去跟拉斯基说 |
[38:54] | When I was nine, | 我九岁时 |
[38:55] | I took apart the engine of my dad’s jeep. | 我拆了我爸吉普车的发动机 |
[38:59] | When he, | 当他 |
[39:01] | came down for work, he said, | 下楼去上班时 他说 |
[39:03] | “Well, I guess we know what you’re doing for your summer.” | “你这个夏天有事可做了” |
[39:09] | He probably could’ve put it back together in a day, | 他本来可以在一天内把发动机装好 |
[39:12] | but he wanted me to learn. | 但他想让我学习 |
[39:16] | Took me seven weeks. | 我用了七个星期才装回去 |
[39:19] | He took the bus to work that whole time. | 那段时间他都是坐公交车去上班 |
[39:29] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[39:31] | My dad left a, a goodbye. | 我爸留下的道别 |
[39:36] | I’ve been trying to for days, | 我这些天一直想看 |
[39:38] | but I just can’t bring myself to watch it. | 但我就是没勇气去看 |
[39:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[39:43] | Because it’s all I’ve got left. | 因为我只剩下这个了 |
[39:48] | Once I watch this, then, | 一旦我看了 |
[39:52] | he’s gone forever. | 他就永远地走了 |
[39:55] | He’s gone, my mom’s gone. | 我爸走了 我妈走了 |
[39:59] | I’m all alone. | 只剩我一个人了 |
[40:03] | You’re not alone, Angus. | 你不是孤独一人 安格斯 |
[40:12] | I’ll watch it with you. Come on. | 我和你一起看 快 |
[40:26] | Angus, | 安格斯 |
[40:27] | if you’re watching this, then… | 如果你在看这个 那 |
[40:32] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[40:35] | I wish that there was, | 我希望 |
[40:37] | there was more time for us, | 我们能有更多时间在一起 |
[40:40] | but I need you to listen to something very carefully right now. | 但现在我需要你非常仔细地听着 |
[40:44] | 44 8 2 12 44, eight, two, 12, | |
[40:48] | 11 75 11, 75, | |
[40:51] | 7 31 51 77 seven, 31, 51, 77, | |
[40:55] | 2 11 38 53 two, 11, 38, 53, | |
[40:59] | 51 77 2 11 51, 77, two, 11. | |
[41:04] | You got that, son? | 记住了吗 儿子 |
[41:16] | So much for closure. | 到此为止了 |