时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[00:10] | about File 47. | 关于47号文件的事 |
[00:12] | 47… | 47号文件 |
[00:14] | That would plunge the world into chaos. | 会使世界陷入混乱 |
[00:16] | Someone’s got to slow them down. | 得有人把他们拖住 |
[00:17] | I’ll set off the explosion manually. | 我来手动引爆 |
[00:22] | Angus, I wish there was more time for us. | 安格斯 我希望我们能有更多时间在一起 |
[00:25] | But I need you to listen to something right now. | 但现在我需要你非常仔细地听着 |
[00:27] | 44 8 11 75 11 44-8-11-75-11. | |
[00:32] | You got that, son? | 记住了吗 儿子 |
[00:46] | How did they find us? | 他们是怎么找到我们的 |
[00:48] | You’ve got a famous face, Nick. | 你这张脸可出名了 尼克 |
[00:50] | Makes traveling under a fake identity rather hard. | 顶着你这张脸 用假身份旅行还是挺困难的 |
[00:52] | If they get their hands on this map, | 如果地图落到他们手上 |
[00:54] | the next time we’ll be hearing about this is in the papers. | 肯定会被公之于众 |
[00:58] | We’ll be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[01:00] | – How do you know? – ‘Cause we’re DXS. | -你怎么知道 -因为我们是外服部的人 |
[01:03] | We’re smarter. | 我们更聪明 |
[01:04] | At least you are. | 至少你比他们聪明 |
[01:05] | Mr. Tesla. | 特斯拉先生 |
[01:08] | The map, if you please. | 请您把地图交出来吧 |
[01:16] | I believe I’ve already made my position on the matter | 我相信我已经把我在这件事中的位置 |
[01:19] | perfectly clear to your superior. | 向你们的上司说得很清楚了 |
[01:21] | I am not a murderer. | 我不是个谋杀犯 |
[01:22] | Then perhaps you shouldn’t have built a killing machine. | 那或许你就不该造出一台杀人机器 |
[01:25] | It is a science experiment. | 这是个科学实验 |
[01:27] | It’s not a weapon. | 不是武器 |
[01:29] | It’s meant to deter violence. | 发明初衷是为了遏制暴力 |
[01:30] | Both parties avoid war to prevent mutually assured… | 避免战争是为了 |
[01:34] | destruction. | 防止两败俱伤 |
[01:36] | It may be hard for you to grasp… | 或许你很难理解 |
[01:39] | Come on! | 快走 |
[01:44] | Well, that was close. | 刚刚好险 |
[01:45] | And I’ll be out of bullets soon. | 我快没子弹了 |
[01:47] | So I suggest you put that big brain of yours to work | 所以我建议你开动你的大脑瓜 |
[01:49] | and invent us a way out of here. | 让我们能逃出生天 |
[02:08] | Come on! | 快走 |
[02:17] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[02:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:23] | But something tells me they’re not going to stop. | 但我有预感 他们不会罢休的 |
[03:01] | MacGyver. | 麦凯弗 |
[03:08] | Good morning, sleepyhead. | 早上好 瞌睡虫 |
[03:12] | It’s 6:03. | 现在才六点零三分 |
[03:13] | Yeah, I’m building a carbon scrubber– can you, give me a hand? | 我在造一个二氧化碳净化器 你能帮帮忙吗 |
[03:19] | It’s 6:03. | 现在才六点零三分 |
[03:20] | Yeah, I finally got the carbon measurement to 300 parts per million, | 没错 我终于把浓度降到万分之三了 |
[03:24] | but we’re gonna need cheaper materials | 但如果要向全世界推广 |
[03:26] | if we want to deploy it worldwide. | 我们得用更便宜的材料 |
[03:31] | Do you want to talk about this? | 你想谈谈这事吗 |
[03:32] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[03:34] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[03:37] | Why? | 吵什么吵 |
[03:38] | It’s 6:03. | 现在才六点零三分 |
[03:39] | He doesn’t want to talk about it. | 他不想谈这事 |
[03:44] | Are we going camping? | 我们要去野营吗 |
[03:45] | No, I made you guys personalized apocalypse backpacks. | 不 我给你们定制了一款末日背包 |
[03:52] | Backup battery for my rig. | 我电脑的备用电池 |
[03:54] | Baby, you got me a crossbow? | 亲爱的 你给我准备了一把十字弓 |
[03:57] | These are end-of-the-world care packages. | 这些是世界末日补给包 |
[04:00] | This is about Codex. | 事关法典会 |
[04:02] | Well, yes. I’m assuming they are trying to wipe out a billion people | 没错 我猜他们要通过消灭十亿人口 |
[04:04] | in order to save the planet, | 来拯救地球 |
[04:06] | unless we can come up with a better idea. | 除非我们能想出更好的办法 |
[04:07] | We don’t need a better idea. We just need to stop them. | 我们不需要更好的办法 只需要阻止他们 |
[04:09] | Okay, so we stop them. And then what? | 好吧 那我们就阻止他们 然后呢 |
[04:12] | Then we save all those people, | 然后我们救下了所有人 |
[04:13] | but what’s stopping us from killing the planet? | 但要如何阻止我们自己毁灭地球呢 |
[04:18] | Why won’t this… | 为什么这玩意… |
[04:24] | Matty needs us. | 马蒂需要我们 |
[04:25] | I guess this stuff will have to wait. | 这东西得先搁一会了 |
[04:34] | Oh, wow. He’s definitely in overdrive. | 他可真是无微不至 |
[04:37] | Put my favorite candy bars in here. | 他在包里放了我最喜欢的糖 |
[04:39] | Sweet! | 真贴心 |
[04:48] | Hey, Matty. Sorry I’m late. | 马蒂 抱歉我迟到了 |
[04:49] | I said I’d get coffee for… | 我说过我要给所有人 |
[04:51] | everyone. | 买咖啡 |
[04:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:55] | Taylor broke your father’s code. | 泰勒破解了你父亲留下的密码 |
[05:01] | Oh, really? That was fast. | 是吗 那还真是神速 |
[05:03] | Yes, well, I’ve been thinking about it nonstop for the last 72 hours. | 我一刻不停地想了72小时 |
[05:07] | One of the side effects of pareidolia. | 幻想性错觉的副作用之一 |
[05:09] | We never say no to a puzzle. | 我们绝不会拒绝谜题 |
[05:10] | So, all Oversight left you was a video | 所以 “上级”只给你留下了一段视频 |
[05:13] | with a bunch of seemingly random numbers, | 里面只有一堆看似随机的数字 |
[05:16] | so I had to dig really deep into his life for clues. | 所以我只能深入他的人生来寻找线索 |
[05:19] | Place of birth, | 出生地点 |
[05:21] | baseball team, favorite movie. | 棒球队 最爱的电影 |
[05:23] | The Great Escape. | 《大逃亡》 |
[05:25] | Turns out the key to breaking it was as simple and obscure | 结果发现密钥既简单又隐晦 |
[05:29] | as the numbers in Steve McQueen’s birthday. | 是史蒂夫·麦奎因的生日 |
[05:35] | You should have asked me about this. I could have helped. | 你应该问我的 我能帮上忙 |
[05:37] | Well, I needed objectivity, and… | 我需要客观进行分析 |
[05:40] | and you’re his son. | 而你是他儿子 |
[05:45] | Okay, you guys are looking at me like you’re fitting me for a straitjacket. | 好吧 你们都一脸紧张地看着我 |
[05:49] | Let’s just stop trying to protect me and get to work, yeah? | 你们别再想着保护我了好吗 开始干正事吧 |
[05:51] | – You all heard the man. – Right, then. | -你们都听到他说的话了 -好吧 |
[05:55] | Turns out that it is an address. | 那段密码其实是个地址 |
[05:57] | A private residence not far from here. | 指向离这里不远的一幢私人住宅 |
[06:00] | Looks abandoned. | 似乎是荒废的 |
[06:01] | It’s a single-family dwelling built in 1903, but… | 一栋修建于1903年的家庭住宅 |
[06:04] | no one’s lived there in decades. | 但几十年没人居住了 |
[06:06] | Since the name on the deed is a shell corporation, | 因为房契上的名字是个空壳公司 |
[06:09] | we don’t know who owns it. | 所以我们不知道所有者是谁 |
[06:15] | What’s that smell? Smells like… | 什么味道 就像是… |
[06:17] | Silence of the Lambs? | 《沉默的羔羊》吗 |
[06:19] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:20] | Let’s, let’s spread out, | 我们分开搜 |
[06:22] | see what we can find. | 看看会有什么发现 |
[06:32] | That’s a lot of bleach. | 这也太多漂白剂了吧 |
[06:34] | Yeah, it’s not as if, | 对 但不像是 |
[06:35] | it’s being used to clean this place. | 用于清洁的 |
[06:37] | This place hasn’t been touched in a century. | 这地方很久没人来了 |
[06:46] | There’s nothing here. | 这里什么也没有 |
[06:49] | Feels like a dead end. | 碰壁了吧 |
[06:50] | But it can’t be. | 不可能 |
[06:51] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[06:54] | I think a scientist lived here. | 我觉得有一位科学家在这里住过 |
[06:56] | You guys don’t see it? | 你们没看出来吗 |
[06:59] | Yes, there’s definitely a pattern there. | 对 肯定有模式可循 |
[07:01] | It’s the periodic table of the elements. | 这是元素周期表 |
[07:02] | Noble gases are blue. | 惰性气体是蓝色的 |
[07:04] | Alkaloid metals are orange. | 生物碱金属是橙色的 |
[07:09] | Yeah, there’s a draft here. | 这里能感觉到气流 |
[07:11] | There’s definitely something behind these books. | 这些书后面肯定有东西 |
[07:15] | Mercury. Cadmium. | 汞 镉 |
[07:16] | Silver’s missing. | 缺了银 |
[07:32] | Polyphase induction motors, | 多相感应电动机 |
[07:35] | compressors, generators. | 压缩机 发电机 |
[07:36] | I mean, this stuff belongs in a museum. | 这些东西应该放在博物馆里 |
[07:39] | No way. | 不可能 |
[07:40] | Ideas for generators, motors, turbines? | 发电机 发动机 涡轮的设计草图 |
[07:49] | “Shiva.” | “湿婆” |
[07:51] | Why is that familiar? | 为什么感觉很熟悉 |
[07:52] | Hindu deity. | 印度神 |
[07:53] | Also known as the Destroyer. | 也被称为毁灭之神 |
[07:59] | No way. | 不可能 |
[08:00] | It’s a Tesla coil. | 是特斯拉线圈 |
[08:02] | An original. | 最初的版本 |
[08:05] | Bad capacitor, but otherwise in good shape. | 电容器不太好了 但保存得还不错 |
[08:11] | Nikola Tesla. | 尼古拉·特斯拉 |
[08:13] | This is Tesla’s stuff. | 这是特斯拉的东西 |
[08:15] | That explains the bleach. | 难怪有那么多漂白剂 |
[08:16] | – He was a huge germaphobe. – Tesla? | -他有很严重的洁癖 -特斯拉 |
[08:18] | The electricity guy? | 发明交流电那个 |
[08:19] | Among many other things. | 还发明了很多其他东西 |
[08:20] | What? | 什么 |
[08:21] | Well, apparently, Tesla was a contemporary | 其实特斯拉跟托马斯·爱迪生 |
[08:23] | of Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell. | 还有亚历山大·格拉汉姆·贝尔是同代人 |
[08:27] | It is so hot that you know that. | 你懂这么多可真性感 |
[08:28] | I don’t. I found this. | 我不懂 我发现了这个 |
[08:33] | Look, this, this was taken in a DXS lab. | 这是在外服部实验室拍的 |
[08:37] | These guys were all DXS. | 他们都是外服部的人 |
[08:39] | This is blowing my mind. | 简直让我大吃一惊 |
[08:41] | So this is where Tesla must have stayed | 那这里肯定就是特斯拉 |
[08:43] | when he was working in L.A. | 在洛杉矶工作时的住所了 |
[08:46] | Which explains how Oversight knew about this place. | 所以”上级”才知道这个地方 |
[08:50] | Shiva. | 湿婆 |
[08:51] | Looks like some kind of weapon. | 感觉像是某种武器 |
[08:53] | Tesla was always trying to invent so-called superweapons, | 特斯拉一直想发明所谓的超级武器 |
[08:57] | like an earthquake machine or a death ray. | 地震机器或死亡射线之类的 |
[08:59] | He thought that powerful weapons could deter war. | 他认为强大的武器可以遏制战争 |
[09:03] | Looks like that’s what he was doing for DXS. | 感觉他在给外服部制造武器 |
[09:06] | Looks like he put Shiva’s location here on the map. | 看起来他把湿婆的位置标在地图上了 |
[09:18] | “X” marks the spot? | “X”表示地点 |
[09:20] | “X” marks the spot you start. | “X”表示你开始的地点 |
[09:22] | This is Serbian. Don’t ask. | 这是塞尔维亚语 别问 |
[09:24] | This says, “From the ‘X,’ | 这上面说 “从X开始 |
[09:26] | hike a quarter mile west.” | 往西走四分之一英里” |
[09:29] | There’s something– I don’t know– | 我不知道 我总觉得 |
[09:32] | something missing, hidden. | 缺了点什么 还没找到 |
[09:38] | I think this room is a clue. | 我认为这房间就是线索 |
[09:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[09:42] | It’s part of the map. | 地图的一部分 |
[09:44] | You need this room as a cipher. | 你需要这间屋子来解密 |
[09:48] | We’ve got visitors. Two in the front, three in the back. | 有人来了 前门两人 后门三人 |
[09:52] | Did you get a good look at ’em? | 看清楚是谁了吗 |
[09:53] | Yeah, they look like pros. Heavily armed. | 对 像是专业人士 全副武装 |
[09:55] | One… | 一 |
[09:56] | two… | 二 |
[10:04] | Check upstairs. | 检查楼上 |
[10:15] | Mac, what is that? | 小麦 那是什么 |
[10:23] | It’s a camera obscura. It’s like a fancy peephole. | 投像器 高级窥视孔 |
[10:26] | Tesla must have made it to watch out for unwelcome visitors. | 特斯拉肯定是为了提防不请自来的人 |
[10:28] | Angus! We know you’re in here somewhere! | 安格斯 我们知道你在里面 |
[10:32] | It’s Codex. | 是法典会的人 |
[10:33] | – How do you know? – They sent the mean one. | -你怎么知道 -他们派了最凶的打手 |
[10:36] | Come on out! | 出来吧 |
[10:37] | Before we tear you and this place apart. | 不然我们把你和这里一起炸了 |
[10:42] | Okay, I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[10:46] | A Tesla coil is an electrical resonant transformer circuit. | 特斯拉线圈是一个谐振变压器电路 |
[10:49] | We’re gonna make stuff go boom. | 我们搞点会爆炸的吧 |
[10:51] | You take those and lay them out right there. | 拿上这个 然后摆在那边 |
[11:00] | By laying out lengths of magnet, | 通过放置一定长度的磁铁 |
[11:02] | a Tesla coil can take low voltage electricity | 特斯拉线圈可以吸收低压电流 |
[11:04] | and turn it into high voltage. | 将其转变成高压电 |
[11:05] | In other words, we’re gonna turn it up to 11. | 换句话说 我们把它增强到1.1万伏 |
[11:08] | They’re in here. Don’t move, or I’ll shoot. | 他们在这里 别动 不然我开枪了 |
[11:57] | Hey, how… | 我 |
[11:59] | How long was I out? | 我昏迷了多久 |
[12:01] | Just a couple of hours. | 就几个小时 |
[12:02] | Hey, I think you should stay still, okay? | 你还是躺着吧 好吗 |
[12:07] | What happened? | 发生了什么事 |
[12:08] | What’s the last thing you remember? | 你能记住的最后一件事是什么 |
[12:13] | Oh, we were at Tesla’s house. | 我们在特斯拉家里 |
[12:15] | And then we found all that cool stuff in the… | 然后我们发现了很多有意思的东西 |
[12:19] | room? And then… | 在房间里 然后… |
[12:22] | fire? | 着火了 |
[12:27] | Okay, you know what? He’s concussed. | 好吧 知道吗 他得了脑震荡 |
[12:29] | We all just need to take a step back for a second. | 我们都需要先缓一缓 |
[12:30] | Wait. Shiva? Why-why am I thinking about a Hindu deity? | 等等 湿婆 我为什么会想到一个印度教的神 |
[12:34] | Mac, I think you should just rest, okay? | 小麦 我觉得你现在该休息 好吗 |
[12:37] | No. No, there’s no time. We need what’s in his head. | 不 不行 没时间了 我们需要他脑中的信息 |
[12:39] | Codex has the map. | 法典会拿到了地图 |
[12:45] | They ambushed us. I remember that, but why? | 他们伏击了我们 我记得这个 但为什么 |
[12:48] | We think they used us. | 我们认为他们利用了我们 |
[12:49] | They knew about Oversight’s code | 他们知道了”上级”留下的密码 |
[12:51] | and wanted us to break it so we’d lead them to Tesla’s map. | 希望我们进行破解 带他们找到特斯拉的地图 |
[12:53] | After you went down, it turned into a bit of a shoot-out, but, | 你晕倒后 我们进行了短暂交火 |
[12:55] | ultimately, they overpowered us and took what they came for. | 但最终 他们赢了 并拿走了想要的东西 |
[13:00] | The map. | 那张地图 |
[13:01] | Which leads to Tesla’s superweapon. | 有地图就能找到特斯拉的超级武器 |
[13:04] | So Tesla must have hidden the weapon | 特斯拉肯定把武器藏了起来 |
[13:06] | so it wouldn’t fall into the wrong hands. | 以免落入坏人之手 |
[13:08] | And the map shows us where. | 而地图指明了藏武器的地点 |
[13:09] | Sorry to state the obvious here, | 很抱歉啰嗦这些不言自明的事 |
[13:11] | but we need to get to said superweapon | 但我们必须赶在国际恐怖组织前 |
[13:13] | before the global terrorist organization does. | 找到那件超级武器 |
[13:15] | And how? | 怎么做 |
[13:16] | They have the map, and we obviously don’t. | 他们有地图 而我们显然没有 |
[13:17] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[13:18] | Before the ambush, you said even if you had the map, | 受到伏击前 你曾说即使拿到地图 |
[13:20] | you’d need the room to decipher it. | 也需要那个房间来进行破译 |
[13:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:30] | But I can’t remember why. | 但我不记得为什么了 |
[13:32] | Do you remember anything about it at all? | 你一点都不记得了吗 |
[13:37] | Memory loss is unpredictable. | 失忆可说不准 |
[13:39] | It could come back in days, years. | 可能几天后恢复 也可能几年 |
[13:42] | Never. | 或永远无法恢复 |
[13:44] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[13:46] | Bozer, I want you to reach out to DARPA. | 博兹 请和国防高等研究计划署联系 |
[13:48] | Use my clearance and ask for Dr. Cheryl Werner. | 用我的权限向谢丽尔·沃纳博士求助 |
[13:51] | In the meantime, look for any info we can find on Shiva | 同时 查找所有关于湿婆的信息 |
[13:54] | and where that map might lead. | 以及地图可能指向的位置 |
[13:56] | The Markridge Scientific Institute in Pasadena. | 帕萨迪纳市的马克瑞吉科学研究所 |
[14:00] | Tesla used to lecture there. | 特斯拉以前常去那里讲课 |
[14:01] | They have an extensive archive on all of his files. | 他们有大量关于特斯拉的档案材料 |
[14:04] | If you’re gonna find anything, that’s where it will be. | 如果你们要找 就去那里 |
[14:06] | Just once, I would like to work with a mad scientist | 只此一次 我想和疯狂科学家一起工作 |
[14:11] | who files things alphabetically. | 会把东西按字母顺序归档的那种 |
[14:14] | I’d kill right now for a scanner and ten lines of Python code. | 我现在特别想要一台扫描仪和十行Python代码 |
[14:21] | This section is off-limits for students. | 本区域禁止学生进入 |
[14:25] | Well, you flatter. | 感谢你的夸奖 |
[14:26] | It’s been many a decade since anyone called me a student… Karen. | 好久没人说我是学生了 凯伦 |
[14:29] | May I just say, that is an exquisite flower on your blouse. | 我想说 你衬衣上的花真别致 |
[14:33] | Russell Taylor, history department. | 拉塞尔·泰勒 历史系的 |
[14:36] | Never heard of you. | 我从没听说过你 |
[14:37] | And I’m gonna have to ask you to leave. | 请你们离开 |
[14:39] | That’s because I’ve just transferred in from Oxford. | 那是因为我刚从牛津大学调过来 |
[14:41] | I’m looking for a manuscript | 我正在找一份手稿 |
[14:43] | that may or may not have been misplaced. | 或许放错地方了 |
[14:45] | It’s entitled “The Theory of Conflict Deterrence”. | 名叫《冲突威慑理论》 |
[14:48] | I assure you, nothing in my archives is “missed” anything. | 我向你保证 在我的档案馆没什么找不到的 |
[14:52] | If it’s here, I can find it. | 只要在这里 我就能找到 |
[14:53] | Well, then, thank God for you, Karen. Hmm? | 幸好有你 凯伦 我说得对吧 |
[14:56] | Your skill will save us all. | 你可帮我们大忙了 |
[14:58] | – I’ll look on the computer. – Marvelous. | -我去电脑上查 -太好了 |
[15:09] | Mac is always doodling things like this on cocktail napkins. | 小麦经常在酒巾上画这样的东西 |
[15:13] | He and Tesla probably have a lot in common. | 他和特斯拉可能有很多共同点 |
[15:14] | I hope not. According to this, tesla died penniless and alone. | 希望不是 这上面说特斯拉身无分文 独自死去 |
[15:19] | Maid found his body in a hotel room, | 女佣在旅馆房间里发现了他的尸体 |
[15:21] | surrounded by dead pigeons. | 周围全是死鸽子 |
[15:27] | I’m worried about Mac. | 我很担心小麦 |
[15:30] | First losing his dad. That was bad enough. | 先是失去了他爸 这已经很糟了 |
[15:32] | And then letting Lasky, the nuclear plant engineer die. | 然后他又眼睁睁看着核电站工程师拉斯基死去 |
[15:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:36] | It’s taking a toll on him. | 这一切都在伤害他 |
[15:38] | And now he’s up all night making apocalypse bags. | 现在他整夜不睡地准备末日背包 |
[15:41] | Who knows what else. | 谁知道他还要干什么 |
[15:44] | I mean, I don’t know what to do. I… | 我不知道该怎么做 我 |
[15:46] | In my family, we don’t even talk about our feelings. | 在我家 我们不谈自己的感受 |
[15:48] | We just make soup. | 我们只是为对方熬汤 |
[15:49] | Thank you, Karen. | 谢谢你 凯伦 |
[15:53] | All right, I bought us some time. | 好吧 我为我们争取了些时间 |
[15:54] | But we are two phone calls away | 但我们离被赶出这里 |
[15:56] | from being thrown out of this place. | 只有两通电话的时间 |
[15:57] | So let us hurry. | 所以我们要快 |
[16:09] | 11/9/37. | 1937年11月9日 |
[16:10] | Russ… got something? | 拉斯 找到了什么吗 |
[16:15] | 11/9/37. | 1937年11月9日 |
[16:17] | There are 26 letters alone in this box, | 这个盒子里单独装着26封信 |
[16:20] | handwritten, dated 11/9/37. | 全是手写 时间1937年11月9日 |
[16:24] | If Tesla was building the ultimate weapon, | 如果特斯拉确实造了终极武器 |
[16:28] | he’d most likely find a way to encode his work. | 他很可能会找一种方式加密记录他的工作 |
[16:30] | What if these numbers are some sort of cryptokey? | 这些数字会不会是某种密钥 |
[16:34] | So we need everything we can find | 所以我们需要找到所有 |
[16:36] | dated November 9, 1937. | 日期是1937年11月9日的材料 |
[16:38] | I mean, that must be the key to where he hid Shiva. | 那一定是他藏湿婆地点的关键 |
[16:41] | Right. | 没错 |
[16:43] | So, you want to give me a memory drug? | 所以你想给我注射记忆药吗 |
[16:46] | It’s an experimental psychotropic drug developed by DARPA. | 这是国防高等研究计划署研发的一种试验性精神药物 |
[16:49] | It contains DMT, which has been proven | 其中的二甲基色胺 |
[16:52] | to help trauma patients recover lost memories. | 经证可以帮助受伤患者恢复记忆 |
[16:54] | We’re hoping it’ll help you find | 我们希望这药能帮你想起 |
[16:55] | whatever you saw in the Tesla house. | 你在特斯拉的屋子里看到的东西 |
[16:57] | And it’s safe? | 这药安全吗 |
[16:59] | – Cheryl, I swear to God! – Sorry. | -谢丽尔 你再敢笑 -对不起 |
[17:03] | – It is so not safe. – Matty, who is this? | -这药特别不安全 -马蒂 这人是谁 |
[17:05] | Doesn’t Phoenix already have a team of fancy doctors? | 凤凰基金会不是有一流的医生团队吗 |
[17:08] | Cheryl is an old friend of mine. | 谢丽尔是我的一个老朋友 |
[17:10] | – That’s “Dr. Cheryl” to you. – Okay. | -对你来说我是”谢丽尔医生” -好吧 |
[17:13] | She works at DARPA. | 她在国防高等研究计划署工作 |
[17:14] | Yeah, the money’s good, and my student loan payoff date is 2064, | 报酬不错 我的助学贷款要在2064年才能偿清 |
[17:17] | so… Quick question. | 问个问题 |
[17:19] | Have you ever had a psychotic break, | 你曾有过精神崩溃吗 |
[17:20] | and if so, do you anticipate becoming violent? | 如果有过 你预计情况会更加严重吗 |
[17:24] | No. Why? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[17:25] | Because patients have suffered severe reactions to this drug. | 因为服用者曾对这种药有强烈的反应 |
[17:29] | Mental breakdowns. | 精神崩溃 |
[17:31] | Some… irreversible damage. | 一些不可逆转的损伤 |
[17:33] | Look, Mac… | 听着 小麦 |
[17:35] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不一定要这么做 |
[17:38] | But it might be our only shot at finding that weapon | 但这可能是我们先于法典会 |
[17:40] | before Codex does, so let’s do it. | 找到武器的唯一机会了 开始吧 |
[17:43] | Your prefrontal cortex, or short-term memories, | 你的前额叶皮质 或者说短期记忆 |
[17:45] | that’s the part we need to engage. | 是我们需要加以干预的部分 |
[17:47] | We’ll also give you a sedative, which will keep you unconscious | 我们也会给你一针镇静剂 这会让你失去意识 |
[17:50] | and put you in a REM stage. | 并进入快速眼动阶段 |
[17:51] | You’ll be in a lucid dream state | 你会处于映现短期记忆的 |
[17:52] | reflecting your short-term memories. | 清醒梦阶段 |
[17:54] | Stay focused there. | 保持专注 |
[17:55] | Do not go wandering around into your past. | 不要在你的过去里游荡 |
[18:00] | Who knows, maybe this will help. | 谁知道呢 这或许会有帮助 |
[18:02] | – Okay, you ready? – Hold on. | -准备好了吗 -等一下 |
[18:04] | Maybe we should have a safe word or something, just in case. | 或许我们该设置一个安全词之类 以防万一 |
[18:06] | – Tacos! – Okay, that is not possible. | -就炸玉米饼吧 -没用的 |
[18:08] | Once he’s under, the only thing that can pull him out | 一旦他进入其中 我们能拉他出来的唯一方法 |
[18:11] | is the adrenaline from the discovery | 就是当他发现他要寻找的短期记忆时 |
[18:13] | of the short-term memory that he’s looking for. | 所激起的肾上腺素 |
[18:16] | And what if I don’t find it? | 如果我没找到呢 |
[18:17] | If your vitals spike, | 如果你的生命体征出现了峰值 |
[18:19] | a medically induced adrenaline shot should do the trick. Okay? | 医用注射肾上腺素针可以拉你回来 |
[18:23] | Please close your eyes. | 请闭上双眼 |
[18:26] | And count backwards from ten. | 倒数十下 |
[18:29] | Ten… nine… | 十 九 |
[18:35] | eight… seven… | 八 七 |
[18:38] | Was there a sedative in there? | 那里面是镇静剂吗 |
[18:40] | I don’t think it’s working. | 我觉得没起作用 |
[18:52] | This is Tesla’s house. | 这是特斯拉的房子 |
[18:55] | Coppers crashed in at midnight. | 大半夜闯进来一群警察 |
[18:58] | All ’cause of some damn whiskey? | 只是因为一些威士忌吗 |
[19:10] | Angus, what are you doing here? | 安格斯 你在这里做什么 |
[19:15] | Well, it’s my brain. Do I know you? | 这是我的意识 我认识你吗 |
[19:17] | – You should be hiding. He’s looking for you. – Who? | -你应该躲起来 他在找你 -谁 |
[19:20] | And if he finds you, it’s all over. | 如果他找到你 一切都结束了 |
[19:24] | You won’t be able to stop it. | 你将无法阻止 |
[19:27] | Stop what? | 阻止什么 |
[19:29] | The end of the world, dummy. | 世界末日 蠢货 |
[19:53] | – How are his vitals? – Heart rate’s up. | -他的生命体征如何 -心率在上升 |
[19:56] | Come on, Mac. | 加油 小麦 |
[19:58] | Get what you need and get out. | 找到你想要的然后出来 |
[20:12] | You need a drink. | 你该喝一杯 |
[20:14] | And I need a cigarette. | 而我得去抽根烟 |
[20:16] | Oh, hand-rolled. What do I look like, a farmer? | 狗屁手卷烟 我看起来像农夫吗 |
[20:22] | Hi, handsome. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[20:24] | Hi, handsome. | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[20:26] | – Do I know you? – You do now. | -我认识你吗 -你现在认识了 |
[20:29] | I’m Ellen. | 我是埃伦 |
[20:32] | Oh, that is so trippy. | 太迷幻了 |
[20:36] | It is a trip. Remember? Come with me. | 这就是幻觉 记得吗 跟我来 |
[20:38] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪 |
[20:39] | I don’t know, it’s your dream. | 我不知道 这是你的梦境 |
[20:41] | I-I know, but I’m– I don’t know what to do. | 我明白 但我 我不知道该做什么 |
[20:43] | I’m so confused. I feel so lost. | 我很困惑 感觉很迷茫 |
[20:45] | Well, figure it out, or I’ll keep dragging you around. | 那就弄明白 否则我就拉着你到处转 |
[20:50] | Tesla. I’m-I’m here for– I’m here for Tesla. | 特斯拉 我来这里找特斯拉 |
[20:53] | George… I see you. | 乔治 我看到你了 |
[21:00] | Wait, don’t leave me. | 等等 别丢下我 |
[21:07] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[21:10] | Thomas, don’t be rude. | 托马斯 别这么粗鲁 |
[21:14] | Edison, Bell. | 爱迪生 贝尔 |
[21:16] | You guys are in the photo with Tesla. | 你们和特斯拉在那张照片上 |
[21:18] | He doesn’t belong here. | 他不属于这里 |
[21:19] | This is a party for scientists, not killers. | 这是个科学家的派对 不是杀手的 |
[21:24] | I am a scientist. | 我就是个科学家 |
[21:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[21:27] | I thought you and Tesla were fighting over electricity patents. | 我以为你和特斯拉正在争电力的专利 |
[21:31] | Yes, but we overcame our differences | 是的 但我们克服了争执 |
[21:34] | when we started working together at DXS, | 并开始一起在外服部工作 |
[21:35] | a higher calling. | 为了更高的使命 |
[21:37] | We’re trying to save the world, not end it. | 我们试图拯救世界 而不是终结它 |
[21:40] | And Tesla has the good wine. | 而且特斯拉的酒不错 |
[21:42] | All right, well, I need to talk to Tesla. | 好吧 我需要和特斯拉谈一谈 |
[21:44] | So I need to get into this… | 所以我要进去 |
[21:45] | You don’t deserve to talk to Tesla. Move along. | 你不配和特斯拉讲话 一边去吧 |
[21:55] | When faced with obstacles in the dystopian nightmare | 当你在潜意识里的反乌托邦噩梦中 |
[21:58] | that is your subconscious, | 遇到阻碍时 |
[22:00] | sometimes you need a distraction | 你需要转移一下注意力 |
[22:01] | so you don’t careen hopelessly down a shame spiral to oblivion. | 才不会无助地掉入湮没的羞耻漩涡 |
[22:04] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[22:07] | Heat causes the glass | 热量引起玻璃 |
[22:08] | and the air inside the bottle to expand, | 和瓶中的空气膨胀 |
[22:11] | allowing the cork to be removed. | 以此拔开软木塞 |
[22:15] | Impressive. | 厉害啊 |
[22:17] | Excellent. | 非常棒 |
[22:19] | I must try that sometime. | 改天我也试试 |
[22:22] | Mr. Tesla will see you now. | 特斯拉先生现在可以见你了 |
[22:27] | Tesla, I really need… | 特斯拉 我真的需要 |
[22:35] | Donnie? | 唐尼 |
[22:40] | You remember your old friend Donald. | 你还记得你的老朋友唐纳德 |
[22:44] | As you know, DMT can bring up all kinds of memories, | 如你所知 二甲基色胺会触发各种记忆 |
[22:48] | including your ninth grade bully. | 包括你九年级遇到的那个恶霸 |
[22:55] | That was fun. What’s next? | 真有趣 下一个是什么 |
[23:02] | That’s the amygdala. Long-term memory. | 那是杏仁核 负责长期记忆 |
[23:04] | We need short-term. | 我们需要短期的 |
[23:06] | What exactly are the odds his own adrenaline wakes him up when he finds it? | 他找到东西并利用自身肾上腺素清醒的概率有多少 |
[23:09] | – Low. – How low? | -低 -有多低 |
[23:11] | This is a DARPA experimental process. | 国研署的实验过程就这样 |
[23:13] | Science here is not an exact science. | 科学在这没那么严密 |
[23:17] | Right. It’s not a cryptokey. | 好吧 这不是密钥 |
[23:20] | But this date must mean something. | 但这日期肯定意味着什么 |
[23:21] | Here, check this out. | 看看这个 |
[23:22] | Tesla wrote, “I loved that pigeon | 特斯拉写道 “我像男人爱女人一样 |
[23:25] | as a man loves a woman, and she loved me. | 爱着那只鸽子 而她也爱我 |
[23:27] | As long as I had her, there was purpose to my life” | 只要能拥有她 我此生足矣” |
[23:30] | I really hope Mac doesn’t turn out like this one day. | 真希望小麦将来不要沦落成这样 |
[23:32] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[23:35] | That’s it. | 我知道了 |
[23:36] | Tesla’s favorite pigeon died in 1922, | 特斯拉挚爱的鸽子死于1922年 |
[23:39] | but he mentions her throughout these letters dated 1937. | 但他却在1937年的信里反复提起 |
[23:43] | Everyone thought Tesla was going bonkers, right? | 大家都以为特斯拉疯了 对吧 |
[23:45] | But listen to this. | 但听听这个 |
[23:46] | He writes, | 他写道 |
[23:48] | “Two beams of light shot out from her eyes, | “她的眼中发出两道明亮的光束 |
[23:51] | and I knew my life’s work was finished.” | 那一刻 我知道我已大功告成” |
[23:53] | These mentions of the birds | 他一直提到的鸟 |
[23:56] | are code names for the weapon, for Shiva. | 其实就是暗指秘密武器湿婆 |
[23:58] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:59] | Here. Another letter, dated November 9, 1937. | 这还有另一封 日期是1937年11月9日 |
[24:02] | He describes laying her to rest. | 他写道 让她倒下沉睡 |
[24:05] | And then he also describes | 他还写道 |
[24:06] | “building an aureate cage, sheltered from the world’s harsh light.” | “造一个金色的笼子 为她挡住这世界刺眼的光” |
[24:11] | What if the location of the pigeons | 会不会这些鸽子的位置 |
[24:12] | is really where he hid Shiva? | 就是他藏湿婆的地点 |
[24:15] | 11, 9, 37– see if they’re coordinates. | 11 9 37 这三个数字是不是坐标 |
[24:24] | Trying out different combinations. | 正在尝试不同的排列组合 |
[24:27] | It could be | 可能是 |
[24:30] | longitude 119, latitude 37, | 经度119 纬度37 |
[24:33] | but that’s just a ranch in California. | 可这只是加利福尼亚州的一个农场 |
[24:36] | “Aureate cage”. | “金色的笼子” |
[24:39] | See if there were any gold mines in that ranch. | 看看那个农场里有没有金矿 |
[24:40] | Checking now. | 正在查 |
[24:45] | They mined gold and iron there. That’s the spot. | 那里曾经挖出金子和铁 那就是我们要找的地方 |
[24:47] | You’re not allowed back there. | 你不能去那边 |
[24:49] | Calm down, lady. | 冷静点 女士 |
[24:50] | This is for employees. | 那里仅供员工使用 |
[24:53] | It’s Codex. | 是法典会的人 |
[24:54] | Time to go. They found us. | 该走了 我们被发现了 |
[24:55] | You need to get out of our way. | 让开 别挡道 |
[24:57] | One of Mac’s distractions | 小麦的声东击西法 |
[24:58] | would come in very handy right about now. | 要是放到现在肯定好用 |
[25:01] | Run. | 快跑 |
[25:04] | Brute force comes in handy, too. | 暴力突破有时也很好用 |
[25:08] | – I’m so sorry. – So, so sorry. | -对不起 -太对不起了 |
[25:13] | I was so close. | 就差一点 |
[25:14] | Why am I at the bar? | 我怎么在酒吧里 |
[25:16] | Here. Have a martini. | 来杯马提尼吧 |
[25:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:26] | Great. I’m in my own head and I can’t even get a drink. | 这可好 在自己的脑子里却连酒也喝不成 |
[25:30] | You better hide. He’s watching you. | 你最好躲躲 他在监视你 |
[25:32] | Okay, you keep saying that, but who? | 你一直这么说 可这个人到底是谁 |
[25:34] | You know who. | 你知道的 |
[25:53] | Focus. You’re getting lost in your own head. | 集中注意力 你快迷失在自己的脑子里了 |
[25:57] | Right. Tesla. | 对了 特斯拉 |
[25:59] | I’m here to find Tesla. Something about the map. | 我来这找特斯拉 跟地图有关 |
[26:14] | Can’t breathe. I can’t breathe. | 不能呼吸 不能呼吸 |
[26:41] | It’s him or the it’s city. | 要么救他 要么救这个城市 |
[26:44] | Lasky. | 拉斯基 |
[26:46] | You remember me. | 你还记得我 |
[26:48] | Surprising, seeing as you let me die. | 难以置信呢 鉴于你眼睁睁地看着我死去 |
[26:51] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[26:52] | I let you die so that everyone else could live. | 你的死换来了所有人的生 |
[26:55] | Look, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 对不起 可是 |
[26:58] | I’d trade places with you if I could. | 我宁可当初死的人是我 |
[27:00] | I’m not buying it. | 别来这套 |
[27:01] | And it’s too late for that, anyway. | 现在说这些也无济于事了 |
[27:03] | Now my kids will grow up without a father. | 我的孩子们永远失去了父亲 |
[27:06] | You know. Just like you did. | 你懂的 就像你一样 |
[27:17] | I hope he finds you. | 我希望他找到你 |
[27:21] | His vitals are spiking. | 他的生命体征正在攀升 |
[27:22] | We can’t do this much longer. | 我们得停止了 |
[27:24] | Matty to Taylor, where you at? | 马蒂呼叫泰勒 你们在哪 |
[27:26] | We’re pulling up to the ranch in Fresno County now. | 我们刚到弗雷斯诺郡的一个农场 |
[27:29] | The coordinates from Tesla’s letters | 特斯拉信里提到的数字 |
[27:30] | indicate that this is the spot he marked for Shiva. | 其实是湿婆所在位置的坐标 |
[27:33] | Right. But if what Mac says is true, | 好吧 但假如小麦说的是真的 |
[27:35] | and there’s something weird about that map, | 那个地图有点不对劲 |
[27:37] | it might not actually lead us to the weapon’s location. | 可能不会把我们带到武器的位置 |
[27:40] | At least that puts us on equal terms with Codex. | 但至少法典会的人也不会找到 |
[27:43] | We all have the same information. | 我们信息对等 |
[27:48] | The only way we are going to find Shiva’s precise location | 只有小麦想起那间房子的线索 |
[27:51] | is if Mac remembers the clue that he found in the house. | 我们才能得到湿婆的准确位置 |
[27:58] | I hope he finds you. | 我希望他会找到你 |
[28:02] | Where you going, Angus? Huh? | 你去哪 安格斯 |
[28:04] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我跟定你了 |
[28:06] | Beat it, Lasky. | 走开 拉斯基 |
[28:08] | I got this. | 交给我 |
[28:15] | It’s covered in blood. | 上面都是血 |
[28:18] | I can’t… remember why I’m here. | 我记不起为什么要来这里了 |
[28:24] | I can’t even remember who I am. | 我连自己是谁都想不起 |
[28:32] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:34] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[28:40] | Why are you so familiar? | 你怎么这么眼熟 |
[28:47] | It has been a while, Angus. | 很久不见了 安格斯 |
[28:54] | *The itsy-bitsy spider* | *可爱的小蜘蛛* |
[28:57] | *Climbed up the water spout…* | *爬到水管上* |
[29:11] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[29:25] | I can’t believe I didn’t recognize you. | 我竟然没认出你 |
[29:28] | Why would you? | 当然了 |
[29:29] | I died 25 years ago. You were five. | 我25年前就死了 你当时才5岁 |
[29:38] | No. Don’t tell me. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[29:41] | You think that I’m, you know… | 你以为我是 你知道的 |
[29:45] | File 47. | 就47号文件那事 |
[29:49] | You were hoping that the whole thing wasn’t really my idea. | 你希望这整件事不是我的主意 |
[29:52] | Why would your sweet old mother hatch a plan to | 你亲爱的老妈为什么要策划一个计划 |
[29:55] | take out a quarter of humanity? | 来消灭四分之一的人类 |
[30:01] | Is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[30:05] | You know it is. | 你明知道是真的 |
[30:08] | How could you do that? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[30:09] | How-how could you think that killing all those people | 你怎么会觉得杀死那些人 |
[30:12] | is the answer to saving the planet? | 就可以拯救地球 |
[30:13] | Why’d you send Lasky to his death? | 你为什么让拉斯基死去 |
[30:15] | To save everyone else. | 为了救其他人 |
[30:20] | I didn’t want this planet to die. | 我不想让地球灭亡 |
[30:23] | And I was willing to do what it took | 我愿意付出任何代价 |
[30:25] | to make sure that that never happened. | 来确保这一切不会发生 |
[30:28] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[30:31] | There are other ways. | 还有别的方法 |
[30:34] | The air scrubber? | 用空气净化器吗 |
[30:36] | It’s adorable, | 很可爱 |
[30:36] | but too little, too late. | 但实在是微不足道 而且为时已晚 |
[30:40] | This is not how I wanted this to go. | 我不想让事情变成这样 |
[30:47] | You missed most of my life. | 你缺席了我的大部分人生 |
[30:50] | I was there. | 我一直都在 |
[30:53] | In your head, in your blood. | 在你的头脑里 在你的血液里 |
[30:56] | I mean, you don’t like onions, | 你不喜欢洋葱 |
[30:57] | and you’re afraid of heights. | 还有你恐高 |
[31:02] | That’s me. | 都是遗传我的 |
[31:12] | Dad’s gone. | 爸去世了 |
[31:16] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 我很遗憾 亲爱的 |
[31:18] | I’ve never felt so lost, ever. | 我从未如此迷茫过 |
[31:21] | It’s like the string that was holding me to the ground snapped, | 就好像把我拴在地上的绳子断了 |
[31:26] | and now I’m just floating away. | 现在我只能随风飘远 |
[31:29] | Here? Or-or in reality? | 在梦里 还是在现实中 |
[31:31] | Both. | 两者都有 |
[31:36] | I really need you right now. | 我现在真的很需要你 |
[31:38] | Please, t-tell me what I have to do. | 拜托 告诉我该怎么做 |
[31:45] | You know I love you, and I always will? | 你知道我爱你 并且会永远爱你吗 |
[31:49] | Then you’re ready. | 那你就准备好了 |
[31:53] | For what? | 准备好什么 |
[31:56] | Him. | 面对他 |
[32:00] | Mom! Mom! | 妈 妈 |
[32:09] | His fear centers are lit up. | 他的恐惧中心被激活了 |
[32:11] | Vitals are off the charts. | 生命体征异常 |
[32:13] | We need to shut this down. | 我们得停止 |
[32:13] | Mac wouldn’t want you to shut this down. | 在他找到需要的东西前 |
[32:15] | Not before he gets what he needs. | 小麦不会让你停止的 |
[32:16] | You don’t know that. | 这你可说不准 |
[32:17] | That’s what he wanted, Bozer. | 这就是他曾想要的东西 博兹 |
[32:19] | Don’t talk about Mac in the past tense. | 不要用过去时来说小麦 |
[32:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:34] | Codex is digging a quarter mile west of the coordinates. | 法典会正在坐标点往西四分之一英里处挖掘 |
[32:37] | Hopefully, Mac was right about the cipher, | 希望小麦对密码的判断是对的 |
[32:39] | and they’re in the wrong spot. | 他们找错了地方 |
[32:40] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能弄清楚 |
[32:45] | We’ll take the back entrance. | 我们从后门进去 |
[32:46] | We need to get that weapon before Codex does. | 我们得抢在法典会之前拿到武器 |
[32:49] | And we can’t wait for Mac. Come on. | 没时间等小麦了 走吧 |
[32:58] | Who let the Boy Scout in? | 谁让童子军进来的 |
[33:00] | No more distractions. | 别再干扰我 |
[33:01] | I need to talk to Tesla about the map. | 我得跟特斯拉谈谈地图 |
[33:02] | Gonna have to go through me first. | 那你得先过我这关 |
[33:08] | You’re not a threat. | 你威胁不到我 |
[33:09] | You’re just a synapse misfire. | 你只是突触失效的产物 |
[33:11] | Let Codex have the weapon. | 让法典会拿到武器 |
[33:12] | Then nature can take its course. | 然后顺其自然 |
[33:15] | You can be a hero and save the world. | 你可以成为英雄拯救世界 |
[33:17] | Well… most of it. | 应该说… 拯救大部分人类 |
[33:19] | Without our humanity, it’s not worth it. | 这么做丧尽天良 不值得 |
[33:21] | You know Codex is right. | 你知道法典会是对的 |
[33:23] | No. | 不 |
[33:24] | It’s the rational, logical, moral thing to do. | 这是合乎理性 逻辑和道德的行为 |
[33:28] | No. | 不是 |
[33:28] | If you didn’t believe, deep down in your core, | 如果你内心深处不相信 |
[33:31] | I wouldn’t be standing here talking to you. | 我就不会站在你面前跟你对话了 |
[33:35] | You’re not me. | 你不是我 |
[33:36] | I’m not you. I’m not you! | 我不是你 我不是你 |
[33:56] | Tesla. | 特斯拉 |
[33:56] | You’re taking too long, Angus. | 你花了太长时间 安格斯 |
[34:00] | Your friends need you. | 你的朋友们需要你 |
[34:03] | We’ve been here before. | 我们来过这里 |
[34:05] | I think we’re lost. | 我想我们迷路了 |
[34:07] | Bugger! | 该死 |
[34:08] | We need more light. | 我们需要更多光线 |
[34:16] | Kerosene’s dry on that one, too. | 这盏灯的煤油也干了 |
[34:19] | This is when we need Mac. | 这时候我们就很需要小麦了 |
[34:22] | Or just what he’s taught us. | 或只需要他教给我们的东西 |
[34:25] | Mac told me | 小麦告诉我 |
[34:27] | he was going to use iron for his carbon scrubber. | 他准备用铁来造他的二氧化碳净化器 |
[34:31] | But he decided it against it. | 但他又决定不这么做 |
[34:33] | Because iron… | 因为铁 |
[34:37] | is flammable. | 易燃 |
[34:39] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:46] | Something about your map. | 跟你的地图有关的事 |
[34:48] | I saw it. But why can’t I remember? | 我看过 但为什么我记不起来 |
[34:50] | Your mind is cluttered. | 你的脑子像一团浆糊 |
[34:52] | I know what that’s like. | 我知道那是什么感觉 |
[34:54] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:55] | I got rid of everyone, so why am I still so lost? | 我摆脱了所有人 为什么我还是这么迷茫 |
[34:58] | You’re not lost. Slow down. | 你不是迷茫 慢慢来 |
[35:00] | Sometimes you think you’re going in one direction, | 有时候你觉得自己是朝着一个方向走 |
[35:05] | but really, | 但事实上 |
[35:07] | you’re going in another. | 你是在往另一个方向走 |
[35:21] | The compass was the clue. | 指南针就是线索 |
[35:25] | But it’s wrong. | 但它是错的 |
[35:27] | West is east. | 西边标着东边 |
[35:31] | And east is west. | 而东边却是西边 |
[35:36] | Wakey-wakey. | 醒一醒 |
[35:51] | You’re lucky. | 算你走运 |
[35:52] | I was about to Pulp Fiction ya. | 我正要给你来一剂救心针 |
[36:01] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[36:02] | Guys, I know where the weapon is. | 各位 我知道武器在哪了 |
[36:04] | Mac! Mac, you’re awake! | 小麦 小麦 你醒了 |
[36:05] | What’s the location? | 在什么位置 |
[36:06] | So, the map, it said that you had to hike a quarter mile west from the “X.” | 地图上说要从打叉的地方往西走四分之一英里 |
[36:10] | But the compass on the ceiling was flipped. | 但屋顶的指南针是反过来的 |
[36:12] | So it’s actually to hike a quarter mile east. | 所以实际上是往东走四分之一英里 |
[36:14] | West is east. | 西边指的其实是东边 |
[36:16] | East. East, got it. | 东边 东边 明白 |
[36:27] | There, that door. | 在那 那个门 |
[36:37] | The weapon must be in here. | 武器肯定在这 |
[36:38] | So how we do get it out of here? | 我们要怎么搬出去 |
[36:44] | I have an idea. | 我有个办法 |
[36:49] | This thing weighs a ton. | 这玩意太重了 |
[36:52] | Almost… there! | 快到了 |
[37:13] | Magnetic fields? | 磁场 |
[37:15] | No. Magnetic bursts. | 不对 是磁暴 |
[37:17] | Taylor to Matty. We have the device. | 泰勒呼叫马蒂 我们拿到了设备 |
[37:19] | But Codex are blocking our path. | 但法典会的人挡住了我们的去路 |
[37:21] | Easy now! | 别轻举妄动 |
[37:22] | Keep pushing that cart forward, | 继续把小车往前推 |
[37:24] | and we’ll get out of here in one piece. | 我们会安全地离开这里 |
[37:26] | You sure you want to fire a gun off in an abandoned mine? | 你确定你要在一个废弃的矿井里开枪吗 |
[37:33] | We can wait. | 我们可以等 |
[37:35] | We’ve got snacks. | 我们带了零食 |
[37:37] | – I hate her. – Time for a new plan. | -我讨厌她 -是时候想个新计划了 |
[37:39] | – Which is? – I don’t know, but we need one. | -什么计划 -我不知道 但我们需要一个新计划 |
[37:41] | – I got one: retreat! – Right. | -我有个办法 撤退 -没错 |
[37:47] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[37:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[37:49] | Slowly. | 慢点 |
[37:50] | This could be a trap. | 这可能是个陷阱 |
[37:56] | They’re catching up! | 他们跟上来了 |
[37:57] | Are those Codex agents wearing Kevlar vests, by any chance? | 法典会的人是不是穿着防弹衣 |
[38:01] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[38:02] | Okay, good. I have an idea, | 很好 我有个办法 |
[38:03] | but you need to get some space between you and them. | 但你们需要和他们拉开一段距离 |
[38:06] | Yes, we’re working on it! | 好 我们在努力了 |
[38:16] | Help me push the cart against the door. | 帮我把小车推过去抵着门 |
[38:17] | Desi, open Tesla’s trunk. | 戴西 打开特斯拉的箱子 |
[38:21] | Russ! | 拉斯 |
[38:30] | Mac? There’s something else in the trunk. | 小麦 箱子里有其他东西 |
[38:32] | – It looks like some sort of hand crank. – Great. | -看起来像是手摇柄 -太好了 |
[38:34] | That should be a power source. I think it’s a generator. | 那应该是电源 我猜是发电机 |
[38:36] | Well, it looks broken, because the wires are crumbling. | 看起来像坏了 因为电线断了 |
[38:40] | All right, well, we need to get it working. | 我们需要把它修好 |
[38:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:42] | ‘Cause you’re gonna use it. | 因为你们会用到它 |
[38:48] | Russ! | 拉斯 |
[38:51] | – I can’t hold them much longer! – What now, Mac? | -我撑不了太久 -现在怎么做 小麦 |
[38:53] | All right, you need wire. | 你需要电线 |
[38:55] | Look for a telegraph wire or a mining phone. | 找根电报线 或一个矿井电话 |
[39:04] | Even Tesla had to stand on the shoulders of giants. | 即使是特斯拉也得站在巨人的肩膀上 |
[39:06] | And in this case, it was the great Michael Faraday… | 这回 帮他的是伟大的迈克尔·法拉第 |
[39:09] | Hurry! Power that thing! | 快点 发动那个玩意 |
[39:10] | I’m working on it! | 我在弄 |
[39:11] | Who discovered that moving a wire in a magnetic field | 是法拉第发现了在磁场中做切割磁感线运动 |
[39:13] | produces electricity. | 会产生电流 |
[39:21] | Mac, it’s working! | 小麦 修好了 |
[39:22] | Good. Let them through, and let her rip. | 很好 让他们进来尝尝武器的威力吧 |
[39:24] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[39:45] | Desi, report. | 戴西 报告 |
[39:51] | Desi? Say something, please. | 戴西 说话啊 |
[39:56] | We’re okay. | 我们没事 |
[40:02] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[40:04] | The metal strike plates in the Kevlar vests | 防弹背心里的防弹金属板 |
[40:06] | were made with conducting metals. | 是由导电金属做成的 |
[40:07] | Which is why Tesla’s electromagnet | 所以特斯拉的电磁设备 |
[40:09] | was able to toss them around like rag dolls. | 可以像抛布娃娃一样把他们抛出去 |
[40:17] | She’s gone. | 她跑了 |
[40:20] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[40:22] | Let’s pack this up and get the hell out of here. | 我们把这个装起来 弄出去 |
[40:28] | What do they want with this thing? | 他们要这个玩意干什么 |
[40:30] | I’m not sure, | 我不知道 |
[40:31] | but it’s capable of producing a powerful magnetic burst, | 但这玩意可以产生强大的磁暴 |
[40:34] | so, it might be a weapon designed to disable other weapons. | 所以可能是用来破坏其他武器的 |
[40:41] | It’s here for you to dissect, | 恢复元气之后 |
[40:43] | whenever you’re feeling up to it. | 这玩意就交给你来研究吧 |
[40:47] | What a hangover. | 这药反应太强了 |
[40:49] | Even my headache has a headache. | 甚至连我的头疼也头疼 |
[40:50] | I’d hate to get lost inside the mind of Angus MacGyver. | 我可不想迷失在安格斯·麦凯弗的思维里 |
[40:54] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[40:58] | What was it like in there? | 你的脑海里是什么样的 |
[41:00] | *The itsy-bitsy spider* | *可爱的小蜘蛛* |
[41:03] | You should be hiding. He’s looking for you. | 你应该躲起来 他在找你 |
[41:06] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[41:09] | Yeah. It was fine. | 嗯 我没事 |
[41:12] | It was like a… surreal dream, that’s all. | 就像做了一个超现实的梦 仅此而已 |
[41:28] | Smells good. | 闻起来很香 |
[41:29] | I’m making soup. | 我在煲汤 |
[41:37] | Mac? | 小麦 |
[41:42] | Did you want to talk about anything? | 你有什么想谈的吗 |
[41:44] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:46] | You seem different. | 你有点不对劲 |
[41:50] | I’m just tired. | 我就是累了 |
[41:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:58] | I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[42:05] | I am not the only one that talks in my sleep. | 我不是唯一一个会说梦话的人 |
[42:13] | Mac… | 小麦 |
[42:16] | You’re not lost. | 你没有迷失 |