时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[00:13] | Let’s get down to business, shall we? | 咱们开始谈生意 好吗 |
[00:16] | You arranged a meeting so you could make a deal. | 为了达成交易 你安排了一场会面 |
[00:20] | Yes? | 对吗 |
[00:23] | – My people are willing to pay… – Your people? | -我的人愿意付 -你的人 |
[00:26] | You mean… the British government? | 你是指英国政府吗 |
[00:31] | You think I’m MI6? | 你以为我是军情六处的人吗 |
[00:32] | Of course, Ms. Meyers. | 当然 梅耶斯女士 |
[00:36] | Did you think… | 你认为 |
[00:39] | I wouldn’t find out? | 我发现不了吗 |
[00:42] | Look, I don’t know who you’ve talked to, | 听着 我不知道你和谁谈过 |
[00:44] | but I’m not SIS. | 但我不是秘密情报局的人 |
[00:48] | My boss is willing to pay a small fortune for that vial. | 我老板愿意出大价钱买那瓶东西 |
[00:51] | If we can’t do business, then you can put that… | 如果生意没法谈 那你应该 |
[00:58] | I’m afraid I can’t let you go. | 恐怕我没法放你走 |
[01:04] | 注意 此门必须保持常闭 | |
[01:07] | Do you really think you’re gonna get away with this? | 你真觉得自己逃得掉吗 |
[01:09] | I think our conversation is over. | 我觉得这场谈话结束了 |
[01:16] | Danke. | 谢谢 |
[01:18] | Well, if you don’t mind, uh, we’d like to make a– | 如果你不介意 我们想 |
[01:22] | how do you say in English? | 用英语该怎么说 |
[01:24] | An instructional video for our real buyers. | 为真正的买家制作一段教学视频 |
[01:29] | A sort of how-to guide, | 类似于指南 |
[01:32] | with a bit of before and after. | 展现使用前后效果 |
[01:41] | Prost. | 祝您平安 |
[03:43] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[04:03] | Her phone’s in the house. | 她的手机在家里 |
[04:04] | She’s in there. | 她在里面 |
[04:31] | 银行一楼 保险库 | |
[04:32] | Riley, call her phone again. | 莱丽 再打一次电话给她 |
[04:49] | What was that? | 这是什么 |
[04:49] | C-4, armed with a mercury switch. | 装有水银开关的C4炸药 |
[04:51] | Move a muscle, it’ll blow your hand off. | 敢动一下 你的手就会被炸飞 |
[04:53] | – I’m calling the cops. – I wouldn’t do that. | -我要报警了 -我可不会这么做 |
[04:55] | We own your phone. Also, | 我们劫持了你的手机 而且 |
[04:57] | that hidden security camera in your speaker over there | 藏在你的音响里的摄像头 |
[04:59] | is being monitored as well. | 也被我们监控了 |
[05:01] | Oh, and not to be a snob or anything, | 不是我想显摆 |
[05:04] | but a mercury switch has to be stable before it’s activated, | 在激活前 水银开关需要保持稳定 |
[05:06] | and the way you threw it in my hand | 像你这样硬塞我手里 |
[05:07] | would have blown this whole house up. | 这间房子早就炸飞了 |
[05:09] | Sorry, I didn’t know I was dealing with the Geek Squad. | 抱歉 没想到我在和极客团队打交道呢 |
[05:11] | And C-4 has a density of 1.7 grams per cubic centimeter. | C4炸药密度为1.7克每立方厘米 |
[05:15] | So, whatever’s in my hand is far too heavy, | 我手上这东西太沉了 |
[05:18] | meaning it’s a… | 那就意味着这是 |
[05:20] | My grandmother had this exact same one… | 我外婆也有这么一个 |
[05:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:24] | I need you to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[05:26] | Give me one reason why I should listen to you. | 给我一个理由 为什么我要听你的 |
[05:28] | How about $60 million? | 六千万美金怎么样 |
[05:31] | The estimated value of the Matisse painting you stole | 七年前 你在退休前偷走的 |
[05:33] | prior to retiring seven years ago. | 马蒂斯画作的估值 |
[05:35] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[05:36] | Your name is Jess Miller. | 你叫杰西·米勒 |
[05:39] | Your parents died when you were six. | 六岁时 你父母就去世了 |
[05:41] | You were adopted by your grandparents, Edward and Anne. | 你被外祖父母爱德华和安妮所收养 |
[05:45] | You did a brief stint on the U.S. Olympics gymnastics team. | 曾短暂加入美国奥运体操队 |
[05:48] | You placed eighth in the final event, | 决赛时 你排名第八 |
[05:50] | and the loss forced you to hang up your tights | 那次失利迫使你放弃体操 |
[05:53] | and turn your attention to another career… | 走上盗窃的 |
[05:55] | as a cat burglar. | 不归路 |
[05:58] | You want me to go on? | 我还要继续说吗 |
[06:02] | Who the hell are you? | 你究竟是谁 |
[06:10] | Ms. Miller. | 米勒女士 |
[06:12] | I see you met MacGyver and Riley. | 麦凯弗和莱丽你见过了吧 |
[06:14] | I’m Matilda Webber. This is Desi. | 我是马蒂尔达·韦伯 这位是戴西 |
[06:17] | I’m Russ Taylor, | 我是拉斯·泰勒 |
[06:18] | owner of this operation. | 这里的所有人 |
[06:22] | You’re wondering why you’re here. | 你在想我们为什么找你 |
[06:23] | It’s crossed my mind. | 是有想过 |
[06:28] | This photograph was taken eight years ago | 这张照片是八年前 |
[06:30] | from a surveillance camera at Lancaster Oil. | 兰卡斯特石油的监控截图 |
[06:34] | A painting was stolen from the CEO’s office, a Monet, | 总裁办公室里的莫奈画作被偷了 |
[06:37] | worth approximately $10 million. | 价值接近一千万美元 |
[06:40] | Do you recognize this place? | 你认出这个地方了吗 |
[06:42] | No? How about this? | 没有吗 那这里呢 |
[06:48] | I’m not sure what this is about. | 我不懂你们想做什么 |
[06:48] | I’m a third grade teacher. | 我只是一名小学教师 |
[06:52] | These photographs are all the authorities had to go on back then, | 这些照片是过去执法机关唯一的线索 |
[06:55] | ’cause no technology existed | 因为那会儿的科技 |
[06:56] | allowing them to see through the disguise. | 没办法让他们看破伪装 |
[06:59] | So the investigation closed quickly. | 所以调查很快结束了 |
[07:01] | That was technology before. | 但那是过去的技术了 |
[07:03] | But now… | 现在呢 |
[07:05] | Pose Invariant Person Recognition | 姿态不变人脸识别技术 |
[07:07] | allows us to I.D. gait and body profile. | 让我们能识别出步法和身形 |
[07:10] | So, once we get that… | 一旦有了这种技术 |
[07:15] | Surprisingly calm for a 60-story fall. | 从六十层高楼落地 还真是冷静 |
[07:18] | I’d hate to see my face during a base jump. | 低空跳伞的时候我可不愿看到自己的脸 |
[07:19] | If this is about taking me to court with this little magic trick, | 如果你们想用这个戏法来起诉我 |
[07:22] | you’ll have better luck winning the California State Lottery. | 还是中加州彩票的几率更大一些吧 |
[07:24] | Maybe, if we hadn’t then run DNA | 可能吧 如果我们没有对 |
[07:26] | from one of the unsolved crime scenes | 匹配你手法的未结案件里的基因 |
[07:28] | that fit your profile. | 进行检测的话 |
[07:30] | We got a match | 我们用生物识别扫描仪 |
[07:31] | on a diamond theft from a TL-30 safe | 在一起珠宝盗窃案的TL30保险箱上 |
[07:34] | with a biometric scanner. | 匹配到了你的基因 |
[07:37] | You cracked that? It’s impressive. | 你打开的吗 真了不起 |
[07:40] | I want to call a lawyer. | 我想打给律师 |
[07:41] | I’d find a good one if I were you. | 我是你的话 我得找个好律师 |
[07:43] | See, what you don’t know | 你不知道的是 |
[07:44] | is that Lancaster Oil was a CIA front company. | 兰卡斯特石油其实是中情局的门面公司 |
[07:48] | You broke into a government facility, Ms. Miller. | 你闯入的是政府机构 米勒女士 |
[07:51] | You committed a crime against your country, | 你犯下的是卖国罪 |
[07:54] | and that’s all the government will look at. | 政府只会看到这一点 |
[07:56] | And I will make sure of that… personally. | 我会亲自出面确认这一点 |
[07:59] | You’re blackmailing me? | 你是在勒索我吗 |
[08:01] | You have skills we need. | 我们需要你的技能 |
[08:04] | I’m retired. | 我已经退休 |
[08:06] | I’ve had some… | 我遇到了一些 |
[08:09] | setbacks. | 挫折 |
[08:10] | Seven years ago. | 七年前 |
[08:11] | Lifting jewelry from the penthouse of a six-story building, | 你从一栋六层高的顶层公寓里偷珠宝 |
[08:14] | you miscalculated the height of the drop for your descender rig, | 错误计算了下降设备的高度 |
[08:17] | shattering your left leg beyond repair. | 以致左腿被完全震碎 |
[08:20] | Still stuck the landing, though. | 可我的落地姿势完美 |
[08:21] | Okay, how about we cut to the chase, okay? | 我们直奔主题吧 行吗 |
[08:24] | Door number one has prison for the rest of your life. | 选择一 把牢底坐穿 |
[08:27] | door number two: accept the mission I’m offering you. | 选择二 接受我提出的任务 |
[08:40] | What’s the job? | 需要我做什么 |
[08:43] | About a month ago, | 大约一个月前 |
[08:45] | a deadly anthrax-based bioweapon, | 一种基于炭疽的致命生化武器 |
[08:47] | code-named Viro-486, | 代号维罗486 |
[08:48] | was stolen from a chemical weapons facility in Libya. | 被人从利比亚的化学武器机构偷走了 |
[08:51] | It’s so toxic that one drop, if properly mixed in the airstream, | 毒性极强 如果混入气流中 |
[08:54] | can kill anything in a 50-mile radius. | 能杀死方圆50英里内的任何生物 |
[08:56] | As evidenced in a dark deployment two years ago. | 两年前的一次黑暗部署证明了这一点 |
[09:00] | Civilian casualties were well over 10,000. | 平民伤亡超过一万人 |
[09:05] | Hannibal Teague, | 汉尼拔·蒂格 |
[09:07] | German diplomat suspected of brokering a deal | 德国外交官涉嫌促成了一项 |
[09:09] | to sell Viro-486 | 维罗486的交易 |
[09:11] | to an anti-American terrorist cell known as Black Sun. | 买家是个被称为黑日的反美恐怖组织 |
[09:14] | Have we identified a target yet? | 我们确定目标了吗 |
[09:16] | We have reason to believe it’s the climate summit | 我们有理由相信是下个月 |
[09:17] | at the United Nations next month. | 在联合国举办的气候峰会 |
[09:20] | If Black Sun is successful, | 如果黑日成功了 |
[09:22] | anything within a 15-mile radius will be affected. | 方圆15英里内都会受到影响 |
[09:24] | 23 million people dead. | 两千三百万人死亡 |
[09:28] | Give or take. | 差不多 |
[09:29] | How do you know this guy Teague has it? | 你们怎么知道东西在那位蒂格的手上 |
[09:31] | All allied governments have been looking for this weapon | 一年半以来 所有盟国政府 |
[09:32] | for the past 18 months. | 一直在寻找这种武器 |
[09:34] | MI6 tracked it down to Teague’s class TXTL-60 | 军情六处追踪到了蒂格的TXTL60级 |
[09:37] | high security home safe. | 高安全性家庭保险箱 |
[09:38] | Sent someone to retrieve it, and… | 派了人去取 然后 |
[09:41] | sadly, the agent failed. | 遗憾的是 特工失败了 |
[09:43] | We have reason to believe that Teague used her | 我们有理由相信蒂格用她 |
[09:45] | as a guinea pig to test the virus. | 来当了测试病毒的小白鼠 |
[09:51] | Your job is to steal the bioweapon | 你的任务是在十四天之后 |
[09:52] | before Teague has a chance to make the transaction | 蒂格有机会进行交易之前 |
[09:55] | 14 days from now. | 偷到这个生化武器 |
[09:56] | You understand I can’t do what I used to do. | 你要知道我做不到以前能做的事了 |
[09:58] | We’re not asking you to. | 我们不是要你去 |
[10:00] | You’re going to teach Desi. | 你要来教戴西 |
[10:03] | Whoa, wait. | 等等 |
[10:04] | Trying to train someone to do | 要在两周之内教一个人 |
[10:06] | in under two weeks what took me years to learn | 我花了很多年才学会的本事 |
[10:08] | is a bad idea, it’s a very bad idea. | 是一个非常糟糕的主意 |
[10:11] | Then let’s not waste any more time and get to work. | 那就别再浪费时间赶紧去干活吧 |
[10:14] | Shall we? | 好吗 |
[10:27] | All right, right this way. | 好了 过来吧 |
[10:29] | Figured this would come in handy. | 这个应该能派上用场 |
[10:32] | Blueprints. | 蓝图 |
[10:34] | Teague’s house is 20,000 square feet on five acres, | 蒂格的房子面积两万平方英尺 占地五英亩 |
[10:37] | two stories with a basement. | 两层带一个地下室 |
[10:38] | His office is on the second floor. | 他的办公室在第二层 |
[10:40] | Well, what about the target? I need box schematics. | 那目标呢 我需要保险箱的示意图 |
[10:42] | As ordered. | 说啥来啥 |
[10:44] | Our intel says Teague keeps his safe inside of a vault | 情报显示蒂格把他的保险箱藏在 |
[10:47] | hidden in the walls of his office. | 他办公室墙上的保险库里 |
[10:49] | A safe within a safe. Wonderful. | 保险箱套保险箱 真棒 |
[10:52] | What kind of steel is the vault door? | 保险库门的材质是哪种钢 |
[10:53] | Pressurized titanium outer seal. | 加压钛制外部密封 |
[10:55] | Then it’s German 385. | 然后是德制385 |
[10:56] | Six plates, one-and-a-half inch each. | 六片 每片厚1.5英寸 |
[10:58] | All those plates, it’s gonna have to be a burn job. | 那么多片钢板 应该只能激光切割 |
[11:00] | That’ll be quick, right? | 很快就能搞定 对吧 |
[11:02] | ‘Cause I’m only gonna have 30 seconds to get in. | 因为我只有三十秒的时间进去 |
[11:04] | I’m sorry, did you say “seconds”? | 抱歉 你刚刚是说”秒”吗 |
[11:06] | Ultrasensitive biometric sensor. | 超级灵敏的生物传感器 |
[11:07] | Door has to be opened in 30 seconds | 门必须在三十秒内打开 |
[11:09] | or the alarms trigger. | 不然就会触发警报 |
[11:10] | The only way to deactivate them is a panel | 唯一能关停传感器的是 |
[11:12] | on the other side of the vault. | 保险库另一边的面板 |
[11:15] | It’s virtually uncrackable. | 根本没法破解 |
[11:17] | Everything is crackable. | 什么都有破绽 |
[11:19] | Room sensor configurations? | 房间传感器配置呢 |
[11:21] | No windows, armed skylight, | 没有窗户 武装的天窗 |
[11:22] | doors are wired with traps, and that’s once you’re outside. | 门上连着陷阱 这还是在外面 |
[11:25] | Once you’re inside… | 一旦你进去了 |
[11:26] | Ten-point laser knot. | 还有十点激光阵 |
[11:28] | Audio sensors in every corner. | 每个角落都有音频感应器 |
[11:31] | Can it be done? | 可以做到吗 |
[11:43] | With the right tools and… | 需要合适的工具以及 |
[11:46] | enough time to prepare… | 足够的准备时间 |
[11:50] | Yeah. | 可以做到 |
[11:54] | I don’t know about her. | 我不了解她 |
[11:56] | We’ve broken into safes before. | 我们以前闯入过保险库 |
[11:57] | Not like this. This needs an expert. | 这次不同 这次需要一个专家 |
[12:00] | There’s no margin for error. | 容不得出错 |
[12:02] | Yeah, but your plan puts Desi at risk. | 是 但你的计划将戴西置于险境 |
[12:04] | A risk that needs to be taken. | 必须得冒这个险 |
[12:05] | Teague already has blood on his hands. | 蒂格已经杀过人了 |
[12:07] | I won’t let him have any more. | 我不想让他再得逞 |
[12:10] | There’s more to this than just getting that weapon. | 你不仅仅是为了拿到武器 |
[12:13] | Did you know that MI6 agent? | 你认识那位军情六处的特工吗 |
[12:16] | In passing. | 不是重点 |
[12:17] | One of these days, you and I are gonna play poker together, | 过几天 我和你一起打扑克吧 |
[12:20] | so I can take all of that money of yours. | 这样我就能赢了你所有的钱 |
[12:23] | The truth, now. | 实话实说吧 |
[12:29] | Rebecca Meyers. | 丽贝卡·梅耶斯 |
[12:32] | I plucked her from the Police Development Program. | 我把她从警察发展计划中挑选出来 |
[12:35] | Smart, insightful. | 聪明 有洞察力 |
[12:37] | Had all the makings of a top MI6 agent. | 具备军情六处顶级特工应有的所有素质 |
[12:41] | I trained her. | 我训练过她 |
[12:44] | She called me her mentor. | 她称呼我为导师 |
[12:48] | No one ever called me that before. | 以前从没有人那样称呼过我 |
[12:51] | She was the most promising agent I’d ever seen, | 她是我见过的最有前途的特工 |
[12:56] | and she was taken from this world far too early. | 真是英年早逝 |
[12:59] | Her family deserves justice for her death. | 为她的死讨回公道 这是她家人应得的 |
[13:01] | Rebecca deserves justice. | 也是丽贝卡应得的 |
[13:06] | The tightest section is in the middle of the room, right there. | 最密集的部分在房间中央 就在那里 |
[13:09] | Make it to here, you’re home free. | 只要通过 你就成功了 |
[13:12] | Go. | 开始 |
[13:27] | The high-tech audio sensors pick up everything, | 高科技的音频传感器会接收一切声音 |
[13:30] | including breathing. | 包括呼吸声 |
[13:32] | One breath and it’s all over. | 一个深呼吸 一切就都完了 |
[13:34] | So you’re gonna have to learn to control that. | 所以你得学会如何控制 |
[14:11] | You can do this. | 你可以做到的 |
[14:12] | It’s just like ballet. | 这就像是芭蕾 |
[14:13] | Don’t say that word. | 不许说那个词 |
[14:15] | What’s wrong with ballet? | 芭蕾怎么了 |
[14:19] | Two, up, three, four, port de bras forward. | 二 起身 三 四 向前下腰 |
[14:21] | Two, up, six, | 二 起身 六 |
[14:23] | seven, cambré back and… | 七 向后下腰 |
[14:24] | Desiree, roll through your feet. | 戴西蕾 通过你的脚转动 |
[14:26] | Engage your abs. | 用上你的腹肌 |
[14:28] | Two, up, three. | 二 起身 三 |
[14:29] | This is, like, the easiest move in the world. | 这是世界上最简单的动作 |
[14:33] | Desiree! | 戴西蕾 |
[14:36] | I don’t do ballet. | 我不跳芭蕾 |
[14:39] | What do you think the problem is? | 你觉得问题在哪里 |
[14:40] | There’s no feedback on the strings, | 这些线上没有反馈 |
[14:42] | so when I make a mistake, I just can’t feel it. | 因此犯错时 我无法感知 |
[14:46] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[14:49] | Electricity as a defense weapon | 电作为一种防御性武器 |
[14:51] | had been postulated in fiction by Jules Verne, | 在儒勒·凡尔纳 范妮·特罗洛普 |
[14:53] | Fanny Trollope, and Mark Twain. | 和马克·吐温的小说中均有过这样的假设 |
[14:55] | But it wasn’t until 1928 | 但直到1928年才得以正式使用 |
[14:57] | when New Zealand inventor Bill Gallagher | 当新西兰发明家比尔·加拉格尔 |
[14:59] | used the ignition magneto to electrify a 5,000-volt fence | 用点火永磁发电机给栅栏通上五千伏电压 |
[15:02] | to shock cattle when they tried to leave the property. | 以电击那些试图从他家牛栏里逃跑的牛 |
[15:05] | Once the cattle experience these unpleasant consequences, | 一旦牛有过这种不愉快的经历 |
[15:07] | they tend to avoid the fence for good. | 他们就会永远注意避开栅栏 |
[15:09] | Same principle can apply to humans, too. | 相同的原理也可以用在人身上 |
[15:11] | Theoretically. | 理论上来说 |
[15:13] | So let me get this straight. | 让我确认一下 |
[15:14] | I touch one of these strings and I get zapped? | 我碰到线就会被电到 |
[15:16] | It’s just a little big stronger than an electrified cow fence. | 只比带电的牛栏强一点 |
[15:22] | – Thank you. – I think you just lost your chances | -谢谢 -我觉得你永远失去了 |
[15:24] | of ever dating that woman. | 和她约会的机会 |
[15:28] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[15:37] | No, no, no. You’re gonna need… | 不不不 你需要 |
[15:38] | You know what? I got this. | 你知道吗 我能搞定 |
[15:43] | All right. | 好 |
[15:45] | You’re in. | 你进去了 |
[15:46] | Let’s see what you got. | 秀一下你的本事吧 |
[15:49] | It’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[15:50] | You’ll be holding your breath and moving. | 你要屏住呼吸前行 |
[15:52] | It’s twice as hard, so I’m gonna need you to beat a minute. | 这非常难 所以你要至少坚持一分钟 |
[15:55] | Start again. | 重新开始 |
[16:13] | Start again. | 重新开始 |
[16:17] | Keep going. | 坚持住 |
[16:29] | What? | 什么 |
[16:30] | Now do it blindfolded. | 蒙上眼睛做 |
[16:37] | What gives? | 怎么回事 |
[16:38] | Bang. You just got shot in the head because you were too slow. | 砰 因为太慢 你被爆头了 |
[16:43] | Again. | 再来 |
[16:59] | 马蒂 马上来作战室 | |
[17:03] | Matty. | 是马蒂 |
[17:05] | You, uh, wanted to see us? | 你找我们 |
[17:07] | How’s the training going? | 训练进行得如何 |
[17:09] | Crushing it. | 挺糟的 |
[17:10] | Oh, she’s making progress. | 她有进步 |
[17:12] | Another week of 16-hour days and she’ll be halfway ready. | 再过每天训练十六小时的一周 她就准备好一半了 |
[17:15] | OK. Let me ask you this. | 这么问吧 |
[17:16] | How good can you get by tomorrow night? | 明晚行动的话 你能发挥到几成 |
[17:20] | What? | 什么 |
[17:21] | We just got intel Teague is planning on moving | 我们刚得到情报 |
[17:22] | the bioweapon ahead of schedule. | 蒂格要提前转移生化武器 |
[17:24] | Buyers must be getting restless. | 一定是买家坐不住了 |
[17:26] | Well, we’ll get it from the buyer. | 那我们就从买家手上取走 |
[17:27] | Black Sun just won’t sit on it. | 黑日不会按兵不动 |
[17:29] | Once it’s in their hands, they’ll deploy it within hours. | 一旦到手 他们会在几小时内开始部署 |
[17:31] | Well, then we’re gonna have to improvise, | 那我们就随机应变 |
[17:33] | because this plan will never work. | 因为这个计划行不通 |
[17:34] | Desi isn’t ready. | 戴西还没准备好 |
[17:35] | Then you | 那你 |
[17:36] | are going to Cyrano this thing. | 就全程进行指导 |
[17:38] | Talk Desi through the grab. | 详细指导戴西每一步动作 |
[17:39] | She isn’t ready. | 她没准备好 |
[17:41] | She goes in now, it’s not gonna work. | 让她现在行动是不会成功的 |
[17:43] | Well, it’s gonna have to work. | 必须成功 |
[17:44] | Because if it doesn’t, we’re gonna watch an entire city die. | 如果失败 我们就要看着整座城市毁灭 |
[18:15] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[18:22] | The next guard shift is in ten minutes. | 下一次守卫换岗在十分钟后 |
[18:26] | How’s it looking inside? | 里面什么情况 |
[18:27] | Five thermals on the first floor. | 一楼有五个辐射源 |
[18:30] | Second floor is clear. | 二楼没人 |
[18:31] | All right, Desi, you’re green to go. | 好 戴西 你可以行动了 |
[18:40] | Okay. You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[19:02] | Desi, freeze. Incoming. | 戴西 别动 有人来了 |
[19:09] | Okay. You’re clear. | 好 可以走了 |
[19:14] | In position. | 就位 |
[19:17] | Riley, disarm the skylight. | 莱丽 打开天窗 |
[19:22] | Disconnecting now. | 正在分离 |
[19:28] | Time to fly. | 准备飞下去了 |
[19:50] | Periphery check. | 检查周围环境 |
[19:52] | All clear. | 安全 |
[19:55] | Nice landing. | 漂亮的落地 |
[19:57] | Now don’t breathe. | 现在开始憋气 |
[20:17] | Your breath. Hold it. Hold it. | 你的呼吸 憋住 憋住 |
[20:27] | You’re clear. | 你通过了 |
[20:31] | Okay, you got 30 seconds. | 好了 你有30秒 |
[20:36] | Remember, you just have to cut through the locking mechanism. | 记住 你只需要切穿闭锁机构就好 |
[20:40] | Keep the beam thick. It burns hotter. | 让光束粗一点 这样温度更高 |
[20:49] | Ten seconds. | 十秒 |
[20:51] | Do not breathe. | 不要呼吸 |
[20:55] | Two seconds. | 两秒 |
[21:01] | Sensors are off. | 探测器失效了 |
[21:02] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[21:12] | Guys, I got a visual on Teague. | 各位 我看到蒂格了 |
[21:15] | Who’s he talking to? | 他在跟谁说话 |
[21:17] | Kind of hard to tell from this angle. | 从这个角度很难认出来 |
[21:18] | Mac, we need audio on that conversation. | 小麦 我们需要知道他们对话的内容 |
[21:23] | Coming right up. | 马上 |
[21:25] | When you can’t get near a terrorist | 当你不能靠近恐怖分子 |
[21:26] | having a shady conversation, | 听清他们的秘密对话时 |
[21:28] | you can always use light to eavesdrop. | 你就可以用光来窃听 |
[21:31] | Light reflects off glass, | 光在玻璃上反射 |
[21:32] | and the brightness of the light changes | 而光的亮度会因为微小的震动 |
[21:33] | because of tiny oscillations. | 而发生改变 |
[21:36] | These variations in brightness will be converted to sound | 在光击中光电二极管后 这些亮度的变化 |
[21:39] | when the light hits the photodiode. | 将转变为声音 |
[21:41] | Then all you need is to understand German, | 然后 你只需要懂德语就好了 |
[21:42] | which, luckily, I do. | 幸运的是 我懂 |
[21:45] | Okay, guys, | 好了 各位 |
[21:46] | I can hear what he’s saying. | 我能听到他们说什么了 |
[21:48] | He says, “You’re late.” | 他说 “你迟到了” |
[21:50] | The other person’s saying something about the… | 另一个人说了一些话 大概意思是 |
[21:53] | chartered jet not being on time. | 包机没有准时到达 |
[21:56] | “I want you to leave tonight.” | “我希望你今晚就走” |
[21:58] | “Okay, I understand.” | “好的 我明白” |
[22:00] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 就这样 |
[22:02] | W-We need to get a clear visual of whoever he’s talking to. | 我们得看清楚他到底在跟谁说话 |
[22:05] | Unless he turns around and says “cheese,” | 除非他转过身 再说一声”茄子” |
[22:07] | this is the best we got. | 否则我们就只能看到背影 |
[22:08] | We’ve got a whole bunch of nothing. | 我们得到的信息都没用 |
[22:11] | Almost there, Desi. | 马上好了 戴西 |
[22:20] | Are you guys seeing this? | 你们看到了吗 |
[22:23] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[22:25] | Yes, it’s gone. | 没错 它不见了 |
[22:28] | Well, either we got bad intel, | 要么我们的情报不准 |
[22:29] | or Hannibal already sold it. | 要么汉尼拔已经卖了 |
[22:30] | Desi, get out of there. | 戴西 离开那里 |
[22:32] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:53] | Mac, you got three hostiles headed your way. | 小麦 有三名敌人往你那去了 |
[22:56] | They don’t look like they bought the accent, Johan. | 他们看起来没被你的口音骗到 约翰 |
[23:01] | Riley, I need 5,000 hertz of frequency in my comm, stat. | 莱丽 我的通讯器需要5000赫兹频率 快 |
[23:15] | Guys, gate’s compromised. | 各位 大门不安全了 |
[23:17] | We need a new exfil. | 我们需要新的撤离点 |
[23:18] | I got to get Desi. | 我得去接戴西 |
[23:19] | Right. We are on our way. | 好 我们马上来 |
[23:32] | Mac, what’s happening? | 小麦 发生什么事了 |
[23:36] | Looks like you got me. | 看起来你抓到我了 |
[23:41] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[23:42] | LZ is hot. | 着陆区有人 |
[23:58] | – We should get out of here. – Yeah. | -得赶紧离开这里 -是啊 |
[24:00] | Guys, where’s the new exfil? | 朋友们 新的撤离点在哪里 |
[24:02] | Back gate. | 在后门 |
[24:04] | There is no back gate. | 这里没有后门 |
[24:11] | – There it is. – Halt! | -现在有了 -站住 |
[24:16] | Come on, get in. Hang on. | 快上来 坐稳了 |
[24:33] | Well, if it’s not in the vault, then where is it? | 东西不在保险库里 那会在哪里呢 |
[24:35] | Hannibal’s kept his movements to a minimum these last few weeks. | 最近几周汉尼拔没什么动静 |
[24:39] | And Black Sun hasn’t surfaced. | 黑日也还没有现身 |
[24:40] | So we can rule out the exchange having already taken place. | 因此可以排除交易已发生的可能性 |
[24:43] | No. We can’t be sure about that. | 不 这并不一定 |
[24:45] | Well, then, let’s hope. | 那就希望如此吧 |
[24:46] | Look, need I remind you | 需要我提醒你 |
[24:48] | the destruction that Viro-486 will cause | 要是维罗486被释放 |
[24:50] | if released into this world? | 会造成多大破坏吗 |
[24:52] | Russ. We get it. | 拉斯 我们明白 |
[24:54] | We’ll work up scenarios and get back to you. | 我们会整合现有情况 然后再联系你们 |
[25:05] | You did good back there. | 你刚刚干得很漂亮 |
[25:06] | No. You did. | 不 那是你表现好 |
[25:08] | Well, you got me through it, so thank you. | 是你帮助我穿过了激光告警器 谢谢你 |
[25:17] | When I was in the service, | 我在军队时 |
[25:18] | I had a close friend who lost a leg. | 有一个要好的朋友失去了一条腿 |
[25:21] | And I know how much it changed his life. | 我知道他的人生因此有多大改变 |
[25:24] | You must have gone through a lot. | 你一定经历了很多 |
[25:27] | I respect you for that. | 我很敬佩你 |
[25:29] | Sometimes I think it’s my payback. | 有时我觉得这是我的报应 |
[25:32] | Right? For all those years stealing. | 因为我行窃多年 对吧 |
[25:35] | But then I remember the world doesn’t work like that. | 但我又意识到 这世界并不是恶有恶报 |
[25:37] | I was dealt a hand, | 我有一手牌 |
[25:39] | and now I play it the best I can. | 现在我要尽我所能打好 |
[25:42] | So… can I go home now? | 我现在能回家了吗 |
[25:45] | Right, everyone. Gather round. | 好了 各位 都过来吧 |
[25:49] | Sounds like a no. | 听上去还不行呢 |
[25:53] | I was thinking about this, this mystery guest of ours. | 我在想这个神秘来客 |
[25:55] | You mean the guy Teague was talking to? | 你是说跟蒂格谈话的那个家伙吗 |
[25:57] | I got to say, late-night visits, | 不得不说 深夜来访 |
[25:59] | talking about chartering planes. | 却在谈论包机 |
[26:00] | He wasn’t just there to visit an old friend. | 他肯定不止是为了拜访老朋友而来 |
[26:02] | You think he was a mule? | 你觉得他是个烟雾弹吗 |
[26:04] | Perhaps. Look, we need to find him, | 有可能 我们得找到他 |
[26:06] | but we can’t do that without a clean visual of him. | 但要是看不清他的相貌 就没办法找到 |
[26:08] | I got a reflection here in the mirror. | 我在镜子里捕捉到了他的镜像 |
[26:12] | I can enhance it, see what happens. | 我可以增强画质 看看怎么样 |
[26:15] | Yes, get on with it. What are you waiting for? | 好 那就做吧 你还在等什么 |
[26:27] | Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[26:28] | Yes, I’m fine. | 嗯 我很好 |
[26:34] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[26:35] | – You don’t have to tell me. – No. | -你不必跟我说 -不 |
[26:40] | No, I do. | 不 我得跟你说 |
[26:42] | I owe you that much. | 我欠你太多了 |
[26:43] | After all, you’re putting your life on the line, well, | 毕竟你是在冒生命危险 |
[26:46] | for what is more than the retrieval of a very dangerous weapon. | 而不仅是为了取回一件非常危险的武器 |
[26:51] | The MI6 agent that disappeared trying to retrieve Viro-486 | 那个为取回维罗486而失踪的军情六处特工 |
[26:55] | was my protégé. | 是我的得意门生 |
[27:00] | I taught her everything she knew. | 一切都是我教她的 |
[27:03] | What happened to her wasn’t your fault. | 她的遭遇不是你的错 |
[27:05] | But what is my fault is altering her life’s path. | 但我的错是改变了她的人生轨迹 |
[27:10] | Placing her at MI6. | 把她安排在军情六处 |
[27:13] | If I hadn’t… | 要是我没有… |
[27:13] | She’d be alive? | 她就会活着吗 |
[27:15] | Russ, you don’t know that. | 拉斯 这你并不能保证 |
[27:18] | But what I do know is that you gave her purpose. | 但我知道的是你给了她目标 |
[27:22] | The same way you did when you gave us all a job. | 就像你给了我们所有人工作 |
[27:25] | When you brought us all back together. | 让我们重新聚在一起 |
[27:28] | How many lives did you save just doing that? | 你这么做拯救了多少人的生命 |
[27:34] | Guys, we got a hit. | 我们找到他了 |
[27:39] | His name is Henri Bellouse. | 他叫亨利·布鲁斯 |
[27:42] | He’s a world-class forger. | 他是世界一流的伪造者 |
[27:44] | So, a forger visits a corrupt diplomat | 所以是一个伪造者深夜拜访了 |
[27:46] | for a late-night meeting? | 腐败的外交官 |
[27:47] | The very night the bioweapon disappears. | 就在那个晚上 生化武器消失了 |
[27:49] | Why would Hannibal use Bellouse as a mule? | 汉尼拔为什么让布鲁斯运送货物 |
[27:51] | He’s a forger, not a bio courier. | 他是伪造者 又不是送货人 |
[27:55] | Well, that’s what we need to find out. | 这正是我们需要查清楚的 |
[27:56] | Got a position on him. | 找到了他的位置 |
[27:58] | Paris. | 在巴黎 |
[27:59] | Right. Turning this plane around. | 好的 让飞机掉头 |
[28:12] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[28:15] | Place is empty. Target’s gone. | 这地方是空的 目标溜走了 |
[28:17] | What about the package? | 那他带的包裹呢 |
[28:19] | Russ, check this out. | 拉斯 来看看这个 |
[28:38] | There’s enough evidence here of his forgery business | 这里有足够的证据证明他做了伪造生意 |
[28:39] | to put him away for life. | 够判他终身监禁了 |
[28:41] | The only issue is… | 唯一的问题是… |
[28:45] | the package has moved. | 那个包裹被转移了 |
[28:48] | Guys, he just entered the building. | 大伙 他刚刚进入大楼 |
[28:57] | Bonjour, Monsieur Bellouse. | 你好啊 布鲁斯先生 |
[29:03] | Bellouse says he mixed the Viro-486 into paints | 布鲁斯说他把维罗486混到了颜料中 |
[29:06] | that he used to make a fake Rembrandt for Teague. | 然后他用颜料为蒂格仿造了一幅伦勃朗的画 |
[29:08] | Why? | 为什么这么做 |
[29:09] | Well, the sale is rigged. | 这桩买卖被操纵了 |
[29:10] | Teague’s made arrangements for Black Sun | 蒂格安排黑日以5000万美元的价格 |
[29:11] | to buy the painting at auction for $50 million. | 在拍卖会上买下这幅画 |
[29:13] | What’s the best way to hand it over with all the attention? | 如何在众目睽睽之下移交呢 |
[29:16] | If the virus is in the painting, | 如果病毒存在于那幅画中 |
[29:17] | it’ll kill everyone at the auction. | 那拍卖会上的所有人都会被毒死 |
[29:19] | A-Actually, no. | 事实上 不会的 |
[29:20] | The paint traps the virus in a solid state | 颜料使病毒以固态形式存在 |
[29:22] | so it can’t move through the air. | 所以病毒不会在空气中传播 |
[29:24] | Then, once it’s in their possession, | 拿到了画之后 |
[29:25] | they wet down the canvas, | 他们会把帆布弄湿 |
[29:26] | they-they run it through a filter | 然后用过滤器过滤 |
[29:28] | and distill the bioweapon. | 从而提取生化武器 |
[29:29] | Only it’ll never happen. | 我们不会让这件事发生的 |
[29:30] | Well, how are you gonna prevent that? | 你准备怎么阻止呢 |
[29:32] | We’re gonna steal the painting, | 我们把画偷走 |
[29:33] | replace it with a double. | 换上一幅同样的赝品 |
[29:35] | Once Black Sun make the transaction, | 一旦黑日进行交易 |
[29:36] | we’ll track them out of play. | 我们就追踪并干掉他们 |
[29:38] | We get the virus and shut down a terror cell? | 我们得到了病毒同时还干掉了一个恐怖组织 |
[29:41] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[29:41] | I like it, too. | 我也觉得不错 |
[29:42] | In theory. | 理论上是这样 |
[29:43] | And we’ve got the best thief in the business | 我们找到了业内最好的小偷 |
[29:45] | to talk us through it. | 来帮我们偷画 |
[29:47] | What else do we need? | 我们还需要做什么 |
[29:48] | Where’s the auction? | 拍卖会在哪儿举办 |
[29:49] | Central Moscow Auction House, in six hours. | 莫斯科中心拍卖行 六小时之后开始 |
[29:52] | So we need to steal the painting, replace it | 所以我们得把画偷来 |
[29:54] | before it goes on the block. | 在拍卖开始前换成新的 |
[29:55] | We can make a forgery here, | 我们可以在这里制作赝品 |
[29:56] | but it wouldn’t get there till tomorrow. | 但要明天才能送到你们那边 |
[29:58] | No, I got a contact in Brussels. | 不用 我在布鲁塞尔有个熟人 |
[29:59] | He can get you the statue of David in a half hour. | 他能在半小时内准备好大卫塑像 |
[30:01] | All right. Well, you call him. Now. | 好 打电话给他 现在打 |
[30:03] | The security in this place is no joke. | 这里的安保系统可不是闹着玩的 |
[30:05] | It’s gonna take some serious improvisation. | 现场必须要随机应变 |
[30:07] | Well, that’s just the way I like it. | 如我所愿 |
[30:09] | I like your confidence, Mac, | 有自信很好 小麦 |
[30:10] | but I’m not quite sure | 但我可不确定 |
[30:11] | a Swiss Army knife is gonna get us out of this one. | 一把瑞士军刀就能搞定一切了 |
[30:13] | Well, maybe not, but we do have a three-hour plane flight. | 可能不行 但我们要坐三小时的飞机 |
[30:15] | I am sure we can figure something out. | 肯定能想出办法 |
[30:18] | Sure. No pressure or anything. | 当然 不要有压力 |
[30:20] | If not, thousands, maybe millions, of people will die. | 如果想不到 成千甚至成百万的人会死掉 |
[30:24] | Only if we fail. | 如果我们失败的话 |
[30:25] | Failure’s not an option. | 只能成功不能失败 |
[30:27] | Cope that. | 明白 |
[31:06] | All right. Room’s clearing out. | 房间没人了 |
[31:08] | Desi, post up outside. | 戴西 去外面守着 |
[31:11] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[31:14] | Jess, you’re up. | 杰西 到你了 |
[31:19] | Mac, make sure the room stays clear. | 小麦 确保房间安全 |
[31:36] | You sure this will work? | 你确定这样没问题 |
[31:38] | My specs, your build? | 我的技能加你的身手 |
[31:40] | Could’ve made a good team back in the day. | 在过去 可以是好搭档 |
[31:43] | Back in the day. That means the past, right? | 过去 也就是以前 对吧 |
[31:48] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:51] | Good. | 好 |
[32:17] | Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats. | 女士们先生们 请就坐 |
[32:19] | The auction is about to begin. | 拍卖要开始了 |
[32:27] | All right. We got control of their phones. | 好了 我们能监控到他们的手机了 |
[32:32] | Would you like to do the honors? | 劳驾你了 |
[32:40] | Sergei… | 谢尔盖 |
[32:44] | Hello? | 你好 哪位 |
[32:50] | In 1918, Harry Houdini made an elephant disappear. | 1918年 哈利·胡迪尼让一头大象消失不见 |
[32:54] | Houdini used mirrors to create the illusion, | 胡迪尼使用镜子来制造幻象 |
[32:56] | reflecting one half of the empty stage over the elephant. | 反射出大象上方空的那一半舞台 |
[32:59] | Since a Rembrandt is much smaller, | 鉴于伦勃朗像更小 |
[33:00] | a thin sheet of Mylar covering the painting reflects the wall | 用一张薄薄的聚酯薄膜覆盖着这幅画 |
[33:03] | on the opposite side of the room, | 就能映出房间另一边的镜像 |
[33:04] | hiding the painting in plain sight. | 让人看不到这幅画 |
[34:09] | Rebooting security system now. | 正在重启安检系统 |
[34:21] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[34:22] | You only have ten seconds before the cameras come back online. | 摄像恢复之前 你们只有十秒钟的时间 |
[34:43] | Matty, we got it. | 马蒂 我们拿到画了 |
[34:48] | Last call. | 最终叫价 |
[34:50] | $50 million. | 五千万 |
[34:53] | Sold. | 成交 |
[34:56] | Those guys are gonna be pissed | 那些人会气死的 |
[34:57] | when they find out they paid $50 million | 毕竟他们花了五千万 |
[34:58] | for a forgery with no bioweapon in it. | 却只买了个没有生化武器的赝品 |
[35:00] | Mac, follow them. | 小麦 跟上他们 |
[35:02] | We’ll turn them, | 我们会逮捕他们 |
[35:03] | use their intel to shut down the cell. | 用他们的情报来捣毁组织 |
[35:32] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[35:40] | I told you. | 都说了别动了 |
[35:43] | Do I know you? | 我认识你们吗 |
[35:49] | No. | 不认识 |
[35:50] | But you killed someone very important to me, | 但你杀了某个对我来说很重要的人 |
[35:53] | and I’m going to do what she meant to do. | 而我要完成她未完的使命 |
[36:01] | Kill me? | 杀了我吗 |
[36:02] | Put you in a cell | 是让你 |
[36:05] | for a very, very long time. | 把牢底坐穿 |
[36:08] | For her. | 那么做是为了她 |
[36:21] | For me. | 这么做是为了我 |
[36:31] | Teague is on his way to The Hague, | 蒂格已经在去海牙法庭的路上了 |
[36:35] | the Black Sun operatives gave up their entire organization, | 黑日特工们把他们的整个组织都供了出来 |
[36:38] | and the bioweapon will be destroyed once we get it to the lab. | 生化武器会被送到实验室销毁 |
[36:42] | So, to success. | 所以 敬成功 |
[36:48] | Now you get to go home, Jess. | 现在你可以回家了 杰西 |
[36:50] | With a great story. | 带着一个精彩纷呈的故事 |
[36:51] | Which you can never tell anyone. | 但你不能告诉别人 |
[36:52] | Right. | 是哦 |
[36:59] | I need to ask you something. | 我得问你点事 |
[37:01] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[37:04] | What did you mean back there, | 你当时在拍卖行说的那些话 |
[37:06] | at the auction house? | 是什么意思 |
[37:08] | I saw the bank blueprints | 我在你家里 |
[37:11] | under your students’ homework in your house. | 堆着的学生作业下面 看见了银行的蓝图 |
[37:17] | I know you’re not retired. | 我知道你还没退休 |
[37:19] | Are you gonna arrest me? | 你打算逮捕我吗 |
[37:20] | And miss out on all the fun catching you? | 然后错过抓捕你的乐趣吗 |
[37:24] | No way. | 没门 |
[37:28] | Oh, no, I’m not really in the mood to celebrate. Thank you. | 我现在没心情庆祝 谢谢了 |
[37:33] | Well, this isn’t for what we did. | 这杯不是为了庆祝我们的成功 |
[37:35] | It’s to celebrate her life. | 而是为了敬她的人生 |
[37:41] | To Rebecca Meyers, a true hero. | 敬丽贝卡·梅耶斯 一位真正的英雄 |
[37:49] | Rebecca. | 敬丽贝卡 |
[38:11] | Yes, well, in our line of work, it’s… | 没错 干我们这行的… |
[38:15] | it’s hard to keep secrets. | 保守秘密很不容易 |
[38:18] | Especially from family. | 尤其是对家人 |
[38:23] | Mr. And Mrs. Meyers, | 梅耶斯先生 梅耶斯太太 |
[38:24] | your daughter did not work in import/export. | 令嫒并不在进出口行业工作 |
[38:27] | Rebecca worked for the British government. | 丽贝卡为大英政府效力 |
[38:29] | MI6. | 军情六处 |
[38:32] | She was a truly outstanding agent. | 她是一位卓越的特工 |
[38:35] | When I first recruited her, she… | 在我一开始招募她时 她… |
[38:39] | she was hesitant because of the lies she would have to tell. | 她犹豫过 因为她将说出无数谎言 |
[38:43] | To you. | 她不能告诉你们真相 |
[38:47] | Last week, your daughter gave her life | 上周 令嫒用自己的生命 |
[38:51] | to save millions of people. | 换来了百万人的安全 |
[39:02] | When we first sat down, | 当我们一开始坐下时 |
[39:05] | you said, “Sorry for your loss.” | 你说 “节哀顺变” |
[39:08] | I’m sorry for yours, too. | 但你也失去了她 希望你也不要太过伤感 |