时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You will sign this deal, | 你必须要签这份协议 |
[00:05] | or my government will bury you. | 否则我的政府就会让你名誉扫地 |
[00:06] | We know that you have a spy in my inner circle. | 我们知道我的核心圈子里有个你们的间谍 |
[00:09] | If you tell us who that is, | 如果你告诉我们这个人是谁 |
[00:10] | we will have a deal. | 我们就可以签协议了 |
[00:11] | I promise I will do everything in my power to keep you safe. | 我保证我会竭尽全力保证你的安全 |
[00:15] | – There he is. – Abort! | -他在那儿 -放弃任务 |
[00:16] | – Abort! – What? | -放弃任务 -什么 |
[00:17] | Did we just give him up? | 我们就这么放弃他了吗 |
[00:18] | I have to put national security first. | 但我们要将国家安全放在首位 |
[00:20] | Why couldn’t you talk him out of it? | 你怎么不说服他 |
[00:21] | He’s an old spy, for god’s sake! | 他可是个老间谍 |
[00:23] | This is what happens when you try to make a deal with the devil. | 想要跟魔鬼做交易 这就是你的下场 |
[00:27] | You will both regret this. | 你们都会后悔的 |
[00:58] | Falcon secured. Repeat, Falcon secured. | 猎鹰安全了 重复 猎鹰安全了 |
[01:00] | Initiate evac protocol Zion. | 启动撤离计划锡安 |
[01:02] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚到底发生了什么 |
[01:03] | That was Maria Ostrov’s car. | 那是玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫的车 |
[01:06] | -Son of a bitch. -…emergency evacuation protocol, sir. | -狗娘养的 -紧急撤离计划 |
[01:07] | Air Force One will be wheels up in nine minutes. | 空军一号九分钟后起飞 |
[01:09] | Copy that. They’re trying to pull Ostrov from the wreck. | 明白 他们正尝试把奥斯特罗夫从残骸中拉出来 |
[01:12] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
[01:13] | Unknown, sir. | 不知道 先生 |
[01:17] | I want to stay behind in Geneva, | 我想留在日内瓦 |
[01:18] | see if I can liaise with the Russians. | 看看是否能跟俄罗斯方面保持联系 |
[01:20] | Negative, ma’am. The attackers might have other targets. | 不行 女士 袭击者可能还有别的目标 |
[01:23] | If Maria Ostrov dies, | 如果玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫死了 |
[01:25] | this peace deal likely dies with her. | 和平协议很可能就随她而去了 |
[01:26] | With respect, sir… | 恕我直言 先生 |
[01:29] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[01:35] | We’ve set up a meeting place for you and General Doroshevich. | 我们安排了你和多罗沙维奇将军会面的场所 |
[01:38] | – Come this way. – Okay. Thanks. | -这边请 -谢谢 |
[01:38] | 圣法兰索医院 日内瓦 | |
[01:39] | – More bad news. – Of course there is. | -更多坏消息 -就知道会有 |
[01:41] | A radical Ukrainian nationalist group called Knights of Kiev | 一个叫基辅骑士团的乌克兰激进组织 |
[01:44] | took credit for the attack on Maria Ostrov. | 宣称是他们袭击了玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫 |
[01:47] | God, are the Russians losing their minds? | 天呐 俄罗斯人是不是要抓狂了 |
[01:49] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[01:50] | This is the group’s leader, Olek Zelinski. | 这是组织的领导者 奥莱克·泽林斯基 |
[01:53] | He made a statement saying that the peace deal | 他发表声明说和平协议 |
[01:55] | was a capitulation to Russia and any further attempts | 是对俄罗斯的屈服 |
[01:57] | to change Ukraine’s border will be met with more violence. | 并称将用暴力回应任何改变乌克兰边境的做法 |
[02:02] | Do they have any ties to the Ukrainian government or Bozek? | 他们和乌克兰政府或者博泽克有关系吗 |
[02:05] | CIA’s best guess is no, but it’s not definitive. | 中情局的猜测是没有 但并不确定 |
[02:07] | Okay, um, reach out to the Swiss. | 好 联系瑞士方面 |
[02:10] | Ask them if they’ll ground Melnik’s plane until I can talk to him. | 看他们是否能禁飞梅尔尼克好让我跟他谈谈 |
[02:14] | Tell ’em the ask is coming from the White House. | 告诉他们这是白宫的请求 |
[02:15] | – I… – Ma’am, uh, I’m just… | -我… – 女士 我只想说 |
[02:18] | I’m glad that you’re still with us. | 很高兴你还活着 |
[02:20] | You, too. I-I got to take this. | 你也是 我得接这通电话 |
[02:22] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[02:25] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[02:25] | Thank god you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[02:26] | I-I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 我没事 |
[02:28] | I… Blake called the kids, so don’t worry. | 布雷克给孩子们打电话了 别担心 |
[02:31] | He said you weren’t home. Where are you? | 他说你没在家 你在哪 |
[02:33] | I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[02:36] | Listen, about what happened… | 听着 之前发生的事… |
[02:37] | I can’t really talk about that right now. | 我现在不能谈这个 |
[02:39] | I don’t… I don’t mean right now. I was thinking | 我不是说现在 我是说 |
[02:42] | when we get home. | 等我们回家的 |
[02:44] | I don’t know when that will be. | 我不知道什么时候能回去 |
[02:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:49] | I understand that, but… | 我明白 但是… |
[02:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:55] | I’ve got to go. | 我得挂电话了 |
[03:12] | She didn’t make it. | 她没活下来 |
[03:21] | Look, you got burnt by the higher-ups. | 听着 上面的人放弃你了 |
[03:23] | It’s part of the job– believe me. | 这是工作的一部分 相信我 |
[03:24] | I didn’t get burned. | 我没被放弃 |
[03:25] | Dmitri did. | 是迪米特里被放弃了 |
[03:28] | Wherever the Russians have him, he’s paying for it now. | 不管俄罗斯人把他关在哪 他都正为此付出代价 |
[03:30] | Well, he did it to save his sister. | 他这么做是为了救他妹妹 |
[03:32] | And that’s what we’re here to do, Henry. | 这就是我们来这的原因 亨利 |
[03:34] | We have to get to Talia before the Russians do. | 我们得在俄罗斯人之前找到塔莉娅 |
[03:35] | Because they will leverage her to get more information. | 因为他们会用她做筹码获得更多信息 |
[03:38] | What about Dmitri? Is there any news? | 迪米特里呢 有消息吗 |
[03:40] | The fact that they’re on the hunt for his sister | 鉴于他们还在寻找他的妹妹 |
[03:42] | means he’s still alive. | 这说明他还活着 |
[03:43] | And if he’s still alive, there’s hope. | 如果他还活着 就还有希望 |
[03:45] | One good thing about the Maria Ostrov situation is | 玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫这事好的一面是 |
[03:47] | it throws a lot of cards up in the air. | 我们一下有了很多选择 |
[03:50] | Dmitri could be one of ’em. | 迪米特里也许会有出路 |
[03:52] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[03:55] | I appreciate your condolences, Madam Secretary. | 谢谢您的悼念之情 国务卿女士 |
[03:57] | But they won’t bring back President Ostrov, | 但这并不能让奥斯特罗夫总统起死回生 |
[03:59] | nor will they alter the fact that Ukraine | 也无法改变乌克兰破坏停火协议 |
[04:01] | abrogated the ceasefire by assassinating her. | 将她暗杀的事实 |
[04:04] | President Ostrov wanted peace. | 奥斯特罗夫总统想要和平 |
[04:06] | She didn’t. | 她不想 |
[04:08] | I still don’t know what you and your president | 我不知道您和您的总统跟她说了什么 |
[04:09] | said to her in that room to get her to sign. | 才让她同意签字 |
[04:12] | In any event, she signed the treaty. | 不管怎样 她签署了协议 |
[04:15] | I think we should honor her legacy | 我觉得我们应该尊重她 |
[04:17] | by preserving her last and greatest act. | 执行她临终前签下的这份协议 |
[04:20] | Prime Minister Salnikov has just been sworn in | 萨尔尼科夫总理刚刚宣誓 |
[04:23] | as acting president. | 成为代理总统 |
[04:25] | He has declared an official mourning period. | 他宣布全国哀悼 |
[04:27] | But in three days’ time, believe me, | 但三天后 相信我 |
[04:31] | the Ukrainians will be made to pay | 乌克兰会为此背叛行径 |
[04:33] | for this treachery. | 付出代价 |
[04:35] | General, I… | 将军 我… |
[04:37] | I understand your outrage. | 我理解您的愤怒 |
[04:39] | And I share it. | 而且我也同样愤怒 |
[04:40] | But I must warn you, | 但我必须警告你 |
[04:42] | should you resume hostilities, | 如果你们重新开战 |
[04:44] | the United States reserves the right | 美国保留 |
[04:46] | to use all means | 采取一切手段 |
[04:48] | to help Ukraine defend its sovereignty. | 维护乌克兰主权的权利 |
[04:52] | All means, general. | 一切手段 将军 |
[04:55] | Well, | 好吧 |
[04:56] | we have said what we needed to say. | 我们该说的话都说完了 |
[05:00] | Good day, Madam Secretary. | 再见 国务卿女士 |
[05:14] | When I told Dmitri | 当我告诉迪米特里 |
[05:14] | I was coming here for a conference, | 我要来这参加会议时 |
[05:16] | he asked me to come talk to you. | 他让我来和你谈谈 |
[05:19] | So you just show up and tell me I must go | 那你就这么来这 告诉我 |
[05:22] | to the United States, | 我得在奥斯特罗夫总统被杀当天 |
[05:23] | on the very day that President Ostrov is murdered? | 前往美国 |
[05:26] | I think Dmitri was worried | 我认为迪米特里担心 |
[05:28] | that this conflict could get out of control. | 这场冲突将变得无法控制 |
[05:33] | He wants you to go somewhere where he knows you’ll be safe. | 他想让你去个能保证你安全的地方 |
[05:37] | And he turned to you because your wife is Secretary of State. | 他求助于你 因为你妻子是国务卿 |
[05:40] | Well, as I said, we became friendly at the War College. | 像我说的 我们在军事学院关系很好 |
[05:42] | But, yeah, I think | 但对 我觉得 |
[05:43] | my wife might have played a part in it. | 我妻子的身份和这也有关 |
[05:45] | Wouldn’t that make him a traitor? | 那他不就是个叛徒了吗 |
[05:48] | I think his first loyalty is and always will be you. | 我认为他心中第一位的永远是你 |
[05:52] | You should have seen him when he heard about the drug trial. | 你该看看他听说这个药物试验项目时的表情 |
[05:54] | He would not stop badgering them until they let you in. | 你不进入到这个项目他绝不罢休 |
[05:59] | Yes. | 对 |
[06:01] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[06:06] | Professor McCord, | 麦考德教授 |
[06:08] | I want to trust you. | 我想信任你 |
[06:10] | I’m going to ask you to be honest with me. | 我想请你对我实话实说 |
[06:14] | Tell me where my brother is. | 告诉我我哥哥在哪 |
[06:19] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:20] | Then I can’t trust you. | 那我就无法信任你了 |
[06:22] | That’s the truth. | 我说的是实话 |
[06:23] | It’s not good enough. | 这并不够 |
[06:26] | Talia, listen to me. | 塔莉娅 听我说 |
[06:29] | If agents from your government | 如果你国政府的情报人员 |
[06:30] | come and demand that you go with them, don’t do it. | 来让你跟他们走 别听他们的 |
[06:33] | Run. | 赶紧逃 |
[06:33] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[06:35] | What good would that do? | 逃跑有什么用 |
[06:37] | They always catch you. | 他们总会抓到我的 |
[06:39] | Besides, I should have been dead months ago. | 再说 我几个月前就该死了 |
[06:41] | I was resurrected in Stockholm, thanks to my brother. | 全靠我哥哥我才在斯德哥尔摩获得新生 |
[06:46] | So I’m going to wait right here, where he can find me. | 所以我要留在这 让他能找到我 |
[06:53] | Minister Melnik. | 梅尔尼克部长 |
[06:54] | Why on earth would we kill the Russian president | 我们为什么要在她同意停战后 |
[06:57] | less than a day after she agreed to end the war? | 还不到一天就暗杀她 |
[06:59] | And yet President Bozek hid out in Ukraine | 但是博泽克总统藏身乌克兰 |
[07:02] | instead of coming to the peace talks. | 而不是来参加和平协商 |
[07:04] | Sure looks like he knew to stay away. | 看起来他是懂得避灾啊 |
[07:11] | Matt, Frank, can I have the room, please? | 马特 弗兰克 你们能出去一下吗 |
[07:21] | He was crazy enough to hack Air Force One. | 他都能疯狂到黑进空军一号 |
[07:24] | Why should I believe he wouldn’t order a hit on Maria Ostrov? | 我为何要相信他不会下令暗杀玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫 |
[07:27] | What do you want from me? Should I pretend to be sad | 你想让我说什么 我该假装为这个 |
[07:30] | for the insane Russian dictator who invaded my country? | 侵犯我的祖国的疯狂独裁者的死伤心吗 |
[07:33] | Well, I won’t. | 我不伤心 |
[07:35] | The bitch got what she deserved, Madam Secretary, | 那个贱人是罪有应得 国务卿女士 |
[07:37] | and you know it. | 而你心里也明白 |
[07:38] | You’re not exactly helping your case here. | 你这么说可对你没帮助 |
[07:44] | Did you or your president give the green light to Zelinski? | 你或者你的总统是否默许了泽林斯基的行为 |
[07:49] | Must be so nice to be American. | 是美国人肯定特别好 |
[07:52] | To play god all the time. | 随时可以扮演上帝 |
[07:55] | Speaking of playing god, | 说到扮演上帝 |
[07:57] | you’re aware we have an extradition treaty with Switzerland. | 你知道我们和瑞士有引渡条约 |
[08:01] | By this time tomorrow, | 明天这个时候 |
[08:02] | you could be in federal court, being arraigned on | 你就会在联邦法庭上 |
[08:05] | terrorism charges for attacking Air Force One. | 为了袭击空军一号而面临恐怖主义的指控 |
[08:07] | I know that you were up to your neck in that, | 我知道你和博泽克同谋 |
[08:10] | right there with Bozek. | 参与了袭击 |
[08:13] | So you and I need to get real clear | 所以你和我 现在就要把几件事 |
[08:15] | on a few things right now. Do you understand? | 说得特别明白 你懂吗 |
[08:17] | Nothing you can do to me will be worse than what will happen | 你怎么对我 都不会比俄罗斯重新宣战后 |
[08:19] | to my people if the Russians resume their war. | 我的人民将经历的更惨 |
[08:21] | And that’s gonna happen in three days’ time, | 而三天后 他们就会重新开展 |
[08:25] | unless your government | 除非你们政府 |
[08:26] | gives them Zelinski. | 交出泽林斯基 |
[08:29] | I have no idea where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[08:32] | Well, you better find him. Or help us do it. | 你最好找到他 或者帮我们找到他 |
[08:34] | Because if the Russians get him before we do, | 因为如果俄罗斯人比我们先抓到他 |
[08:37] | we don’t have any cards to play. | 我们就一点筹码都没有了 |
[08:39] | And they are out for blood. | 而他们想要血债血偿 |
[08:40] | President Bozek didn’t order the hit. | 博泽克总统没有下令暗杀她 |
[08:43] | And he certainly doesn’t condone it. | 他也绝不会支持这种行为 |
[08:46] | Zelinski is a psychopath masquerading as a patriot. | 泽林斯基是个伪装成爱国人士的变态 |
[08:50] | Oh, see, | 看看 |
[08:53] | that sounds like an excellent start to the speech | 这像是你马上要发表的演说的 |
[08:55] | you’re about to give. | 精彩开头 |
[08:58] | That is, if you want to go home. | 假如你想回家的话 |
[09:04] | Yeah, so it’s just that, | 就这些 |
[09:05] | and then if you’d just sign the ones on top, | 如果你能把最上面这份签了 |
[09:07] | that’d be great. Thanks. | 那就再好不过 谢谢 |
[09:08] | I’ve been away for, like, two days. | 我才离开了两天 |
[09:11] | What, did I buy another house while I was gone? | 我不在的时候又买了栋房子吗 |
[09:13] | Uh, also, you are scheduled | 还有 你明天早上九点 |
[09:14] | to update POTUS on developments with Russia | 向总统汇报 |
[09:17] | tomorrow morning 9 a.m. | 俄罗斯的最新形势 |
[09:18] | Oh, speaking of which… | 说到这 |
[09:19] | – Hi, mommy. – Hi, baby. | -嗨老妈 -宝贝你好啊 |
[09:20] | Any word on their reaction to Melnik’s speech? | 他们对梅尔尼克的演说有什么反应 |
[09:23] | They remain unmoved. | 他们的立场毫不动摇 |
[09:25] | Well, on that cheery note, | 既然有这种好消息 |
[09:28] | unless there’s anything else, | 除非还有别的事 |
[09:29] | This is, I believe, where we call it a night. | 我觉得今晚就到此为止吧 |
[09:35] | – What? – You know what, it is hardly worth mentioning | -怎么了 -这种多灾多难的时候 |
[09:37] | at such a perilous time. | 这事都不值一提 |
[09:39] | And yet… | 但是呢 |
[09:40] | I’m going to get kicked out of school. | 我就要被学校开除了 |
[09:42] | What? | 什么 |
[09:43] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说什么 |
[09:44] | Kids. Okay. So, while strictly speaking that is true, | 孩子嘛 虽然严格意义上来说是这样 |
[09:48] | what you should know is… | 您应该知道 |
[09:49] | – Well, here’s what I know. – Why don’t you start? | -我知道的是这些 -你先说吧 |
[09:51] | – Yep. – Okay. You know how you and dad are supposed | -好 -你知道你和爸爸 |
[09:53] | to do mandatory volunteer hours at my school? | 需要在我学校做强制义工吧 |
[09:56] | Let’s just whistle by that | 我们先忽略这种自相矛盾的话 |
[09:57] | oxymoron and say yes, I’m aware. | 是的 我知道 |
[10:00] | Well, you guys have done zero this year. | 但你们今年一个小时一共都没做 |
[10:02] | Well, I-I’ve been a little busy. | 我一直都忙啊 |
[10:05] | So has Dr. McCord. Which I have explained to the dean’s office | 麦考德博士也忙 我已经跟校长办公室 |
[10:08] | numerous times in our many, many e-mails back and forth. | 通过无数次邮件往来解释过了 |
[10:11] | But they remain unmoved? | 但他们的立场毫不动摇吗 |
[10:15] | Unless you and your husband | 除非你和丈夫 |
[10:16] | volunteer at least three hours this semester, | 这学期至少志愿服务三小时 |
[10:19] | they reserve the right to… disinvite Alison next year. | 否则他们有权明年不再邀请艾莉森就读 |
[10:24] | Well, you got to hand it to the Quakers. | 贵格这帮人 |
[10:27] | They use nonthreatening language | 就连威胁你的时候 |
[10:29] | even when they’re threatening you. | 都不说狠话 |
[10:31] | So you and dad have to work a booth at the winter carnival | 所以你和爸爸得在周三的冬季嘉年华 |
[10:34] | on Wednesday or else. ? | 管理个小摊 不然我就被开除了 |
[10:36] | You tell those Quakers | 你告诉贵格那帮人 |
[10:38] | they drive a harder bargain than the Russians. | 他们比俄罗斯人还难搞 |
[10:40] | And the McCords will represent. | 我们会去的 |
[10:43] | On that note, | 现在行了 |
[10:45] | I’m going to bed. Love you. | 我要去睡觉了 爱你 |
[10:46] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[10:48] | That was awkward. | 这太尴尬了 |
[10:50] | Right. | 没错 |
[10:52] | All right, so where is Zelinski? | 泽林斯基在哪儿 |
[10:54] | Gone to ground, sir. However, intel indicates | 藏起来了 先生 但有消息表明 |
[10:56] | he may be hiding out with his followers in the forest | 他可能和追随者们藏在了 |
[10:59] | somewhere in western Ukraine. | 乌克兰西部某处的森林里 |
[11:00] | Not exactly pinpoint accuracy, Admiral. | 这可算不上确切行踪 上将 |
[11:02] | We’re working the problem, sir. | 我们正在追查 先生 |
[11:03] | But, Mr. President, I must tell you, | 但是总统先生 我必须告诉你 |
[11:05] | he and his group are heavily armed and expecting a fight. | 他和手下们都是全副武装 等待开战 |
[11:08] | If we can find Zelinski in two days’ time, | 就算我们能在两天内找到泽林斯基 |
[11:11] | taking him alive won’t be easy. | 也很难活捉他 |
[11:12] | There will be casualties, sir. | 肯定会有伤亡 先生 |
[11:14] | The idea of doing any more dirty work | 一想到要为那个混蛋博泽克擦屁股 |
[11:16] | for that bastard Bozek makes me sick. | 我就不爽 |
[11:18] | What we need right now is leverage, | 我们眼下急需筹码 |
[11:20] | and it is in short supply. | 而我们并没有 |
[11:23] | Zelinski is our best shot to keep the Russians | 泽林斯基是我们阻止俄罗斯人 |
[11:26] | from breaking the treaty and relaunching the war. | 打破条约重启战争的最好机会 |
[11:29] | But if that happens, there’s no telling how long | 但如果我们失败 就说不准 |
[11:30] | we can contain the battle space to Ukraine. | 我们还能将战况控制在乌克兰境内多久了 |
[11:32] | The conflict could become global. | 冲突可能会发展至全球 |
[11:35] | Find Zelinski, Admiral. | 找到泽林斯基 上将 |
[11:37] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[11:56] | So, hi. | 嗨 |
[11:57] | Hi. Those were some pretty urgent texts. | 嗨 你短信说得很紧急 |
[12:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[12:02] | You know that I would never trade | 你知道除非事出紧急 |
[12:03] | on our personal relationship | 否则我绝不会 |
[12:04] | unless it was an emergency, right? | 利用我们的私人关系吧 |
[12:06] | Glenn, we don’t exactly have | 格伦 确切来说 |
[12:09] | a personal relationship anymore. | 我们没什么私人关系 |
[12:11] | I know. No, we had three lovely months, | 我知道 我们度过了三个月美好的时光 |
[12:13] | followed by a sudden, painful lunch. | 紧接着在一顿突然 痛苦的午餐中结束 |
[12:16] | You know I was coming out of a very long | 你明知我正努力从上一段漫长 |
[12:18] | and very difficult relationship. | 痛苦的感情中走出来 |
[12:20] | Look, I’m sorry, it’s not important right now. | 对不起 现在那已经不重要了 |
[12:22] | If I told you I needed the secretary’s help, | 如果我说我需要国务卿的帮助 |
[12:24] | could you get me some time with her? | 你能让我和她见一面吗 |
[12:26] | Like, today? | 比如…今天 |
[12:28] | Well, given she’s Secretary of State, | 她只是国务卿 |
[12:31] | not space… | 又不管太空… |
[12:33] | What exactly are you hoping | 你到底希望她 |
[12:35] | she can help you with? | 帮你什么忙 |
[12:36] | Saving the lives of six astronauts. | 拯救六名宇航员的命 |
[12:39] | Approximately four hours ago, | 大约四小时前 |
[12:40] | the North Koreans launched a satellite, | 朝鲜发射了一枚卫星 |
[12:43] | uh, without proper preclearance | 但并没有事先告知 |
[12:45] | from NASA or other relevant space agencies. | 美国宇航局或其它相关宇航局 |
[12:48] | Isn’t that the third time | 这都是他们今年 |
[12:49] | they’ve done that this year? | 第三次发射了吧 |
[12:50] | The fourth, actually. | 第四次了 |
[12:52] | The North Koreans are sometimes less than helpful. | 朝鲜有时挺会惹事的 |
[12:56] | Uh, their satellite exploded in low orbit, | 他们的卫星在近地轨道爆炸了 |
[12:59] | 100 kilometers below the International Space Station. | 位置正好在国际空间站下方一百公里的地方 |
[13:02] | The force of that explosion propelled debris | 爆炸的冲击力将残骸 |
[13:05] | into the ISS, which has sustained | 射向了空间站 对其造成了 |
[13:08] | significant damage. | 严重的损坏 |
[13:10] | The lives of all six astronauts aboard are in peril, | 六名宇航员命悬一线 |
[13:13] | but particularly those | 尤其是被困在这里的 |
[13:14] | of the three trapped here, two Americans and one from Japan. | 三名宇航员 两名美国人和一名日本人 |
[13:17] | They are without their E.M.U.’s. | 他们没有E.M.U |
[13:21] | Oh, sorry– their extravehicular mobility units. | 抱歉 他们的舱外活动服 |
[13:23] | Their-their space suits. | 他们的太空服 |
[13:25] | And two of the modules | 他们与最近的逃生舱 |
[13:26] | between them and the nearest escape capsule | 之间的两个模块 |
[13:29] | are depressurized. | 已经失压了 |
[13:30] | What about the three Russian cosmonauts? | 其他三名俄罗斯的宇航员呢 |
[13:32] | The escape capsule nearest them has been compromised by debris, | 距离他们最近的逃生舱也被残骸损坏了 |
[13:35] | so they’re also trapped on the station, | 所以他们也被困在了空间站里 |
[13:37] | but they have taken shelter in this module | 但他们躲进了空间站另一侧的 |
[13:40] | on the opposite side of the station. | 这个模块中 |
[13:42] | Which remains pressurized, so they’re safe for the time being. | 这个模块压力稳定 所以他们暂时没事 |
[13:46] | Sorry, not an astrophysicist, | 冒昧问一句 |
[13:48] | but can’t the Russians just | 不能让俄罗斯人 |
[13:50] | bring the Americans extra space suits? | 把多余的太空服拿给美国人吗 |
[13:52] | Uh, well, yes and no. | 行也不行 |
[13:54] | But… but mostly no. | 主要还是不行 |
[13:56] | That would require a space walk | 那样的话需要在空间站外 |
[13:57] | outside the station, | 进行太空行走 |
[13:58] | to then pass E.M.U.’s through an air lock to our guys, and, | 然后通过气闸将太空服交给我们的人 |
[14:03] | unfortunately, the suits are too bulky | 不幸的是 这套太空服太大 |
[14:04] | to be placed in the air lock. | 放不进气闸 |
[14:06] | This is where the secretary comes in. | 所以才来找国务卿帮忙 |
[14:09] | The Russians, in their wisdom, | 聪明的俄罗斯人 |
[14:11] | are planning to send up an unmanned | 正打算发射一个无人的 |
[14:13] | Soyuz rescue capsule. | 联合号救生舱 |
[14:15] | They’ve been developing a new | 他们一直在研发一种 |
[14:18] | modular E.M.U. Suit. | 新型的模块化太空服 |
[14:20] | Yeah, these are suits that could be taken apart | 这种太空服可以拆解 |
[14:22] | and then handed piece by piece | 然后通过气闸 |
[14:24] | through the air lock here at the end of Kibo lab. | 一点点送进希望号实验舱 |
[14:27] | Let me guess: Russians don’t actually have the suits yet. | 我猜猜 俄罗斯人其实还没研发出来 |
[14:31] | A tragically excellent guess. | 不幸猜对了 |
[14:33] | Uh, but the good news is | 但好消息是 |
[14:34] | the Chinese just might have some that are ready to go. | 中国正好已经研制出了几套成品 |
[14:37] | You won’t be surprised to learn that | 你们应该不会吃惊 |
[14:39] | China Has been covertly cribbing Russian technology | 中国一直在偷偷剽窃俄罗斯和我们的技术 |
[14:42] | as well as our own to develop their own space program. | 来打造他们自己的空间计划 |
[14:46] | Okay, so in order to save the astronauts, | 好吧 所以为了救那些宇航员 |
[14:49] | the secretary has to strike a deal | 国务卿得和全球 |
[14:51] | with two of the most prideful nations on earth, | 最强大的两个国家达成协议 |
[14:53] | one of which we’re currently fighting in a war? | 其中一个还正在和我们打仗是吗 |
[14:55] | When does the Soyuz lift off? | 联盟号什么时候发射 |
[14:58] | In 14 hours. | 还有14小时 |
[15:00] | They either need to repair | 他们要么得 |
[15:01] | vital systems on the station or get off of it. | 修好空间站核心系统要么离开空间站 |
[15:04] | In order to do either, they need the suits. | 不管哪个 都需要宇航服 |
[15:08] | Or they’ll die. | 否则他们就会死 |
[15:10] | So what’s your plan– | 那你的计划是什么 |
[15:11] | Just let her get picked up by the Russians? | 让俄国人带走她吗 |
[15:14] | I told you, we have people stationed | 我跟你说了 我们有人 |
[15:15] | all around that hospital. | 守在医院周围 |
[15:16] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会让她被带走的 |
[15:17] | But you can’t leave a team in stockholm forever. | 但你总不能永远让人守在那里吧 |
[15:20] | Oh, you got that right. | 你知道就好 |
[15:21] | Upstairs is already sweating me. | 上头已经对我意见很大了 |
[15:23] | What did they say about reading Talia in? | 关于告诉塔莉娅实情的事他们怎么说 |
[15:26] | It’s under consideration. | 还在考虑 |
[15:28] | Look, the only way | 唯一能让她 |
[15:29] | to get her to trust us is if I can tell her | 信任我们的办法就是告诉她 |
[15:31] | what my real connection to Dmitri is. | 我和迪米特里的真实关系 |
[15:32] | Look, I understand your frustration, Henry. | 我理解你的心情 亨利 |
[15:34] | I don’t think you do. | 我没感觉到 |
[15:35] | The least we can do for Dmitri at this point | 现在我们至少也该为迪米特里做的 |
[15:38] | is to guarantee his sister’s protection. | 就是保证他妹妹的安全 |
[15:40] | We need to get her into our custody. | 我们得保护她 |
[15:42] | So, what, you just want to grab her up off the street? | 怎么 你就打算直接上街带人吗 |
[15:44] | Yes. For her sake and Dmitri’s, | 是啊 为了她和迪米特里的安全 |
[15:46] | yes, absolutely. | 是的 就是这样 |
[15:52] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[15:55] | Our sources indicate that the Russians | 我们的线人说俄国 |
[15:56] | are standing down on trying to find Talia. | 停止了对塔莉娅的追踪 |
[16:03] | Because they don’t need her anymore. | 因为他们不需要她了 |
[16:08] | I’m sorry, Henry. | 我很遗憾 亨利 |
[16:16] | He was 24 years old. | 他才24岁 |
[16:21] | 24. | 24岁 |
[16:27] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[16:29] | To give Talia the news. | 把这消息通知塔莉娅 |
[16:32] | I owe her brother that much. | 这是我欠他哥哥的 |
[16:48] | So we’ve blocked China | 所以我们阻止了 |
[16:49] | from participation on the International Space Station, | 中国加入国际空间站 |
[16:52] | and now we need their help to save it? | 结果现在需要他们才能保住空间站 |
[16:55] | Oh, they are gonna love this. | 他们这下有的开心了 |
[16:57] | I mean, this is going to make their day. | 这对他们来说简直是天大的喜讯啊 |
[17:00] | To be fair, China was banned by Congress | 我得说 中国被排除是出于 |
[17:02] | over concerns about intellectual property theft. | 国会对知识产权被盗的担心 |
[17:05] | Which have since been borne out, obviously. | 现在也尽人皆知了 反正 |
[17:07] | Yes, well, guess who’s about to lose | 看这事上现在 |
[17:09] | a whole lot of leverage in that argument. | 是让谁没话说了 |
[17:12] | But these modular space suits | 但这些组装式宇航服 |
[17:15] | — if the Chinese admit that they have them | 如果中国承认他们有 |
[17:17] | and the Russians allow us to send them up, | 俄国也同意我们送上去了 |
[17:20] | they can save our astronauts? | 真能救下我们的宇航员吗 |
[17:22] | Well, we can’t say for sure, | 我们不能百分之百确定 |
[17:24] | but they are the best chance we’ve got. | 但这是我们最大的胜望了 |
[17:28] | Well, just so you know, this call is going to entail | 我得说 这个决定 |
[17:31] | what we in diplomatic circles | 在外交界相当于 |
[17:34] | refer to as me eating a big plate of crap. | 要我栽个大跟头 |
[17:38] | Roger that, ma’am. | 我理解 国务卿 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry, I can’t help but smile at the irony. | 抱歉 个中讽刺让我忍俊不禁 |
[17:43] | Yes, I-I wish we could savor it all day, | 我也希望我们能笑一整天 |
[17:46] | but we’re running out of time. | 但我们没时间了 |
[17:49] | The Soyuz is set to lift off | 再过十小时联盟号 |
[17:50] | from Kazakhstan in ten hours. | 就要在哈萨克斯坦发射了 |
[17:52] | Would China be willing to send the space suits or not? | 中国到底是否愿意出借宇航服 |
[17:55] | If we had such suits– what were they called again? | 如果我们真有这种宇航服 叫什么来着 |
[17:58] | Modular extravehicular mobility units. | 组装式太空宇航服 |
[18:02] | You see, the nomenclature eludes me. | 光这名字我就很陌生 |
[18:04] | But if we had such suits to offer, | 但如果我们真有的话 |
[18:06] | we would want something in return. | 也不能白给你们呀 |
[18:08] | Beyond the opportunity to save six astronauts? | 能救六个宇航员这种回报还不够 |
[18:11] | From a crisis not of our making, | 害他们陷入危险的也不是我们 |
[18:14] | on a space station from which we have been humiliatingly blocked. | 而且他们去的还是我们被拒绝加入的空间站 |
[18:17] | You turned a blind eye to your client state North Korea’s | 你们对附庸国北朝鲜发射卫星的 |
[18:21] | reckless satellite launches, which precipitated said event. | 鲁莽行为置之不理 才导致空间站出事 |
[18:25] | So “Not of our making” | 所以至少 |
[18:26] | is debatable, to say the least. | 不能说与你无关 |
[18:29] | You have a peculiar way of asking for a favor, Madam Secretary. | 您请求帮助的方式真奇特 国务卿女士 |
[18:34] | Our president is prepared to lobby Congress | 我们的总统愿意说服国会 |
[18:37] | to lift the NASA exclusion policy | 解除国航局排华政策 |
[18:39] | and unblock China’s participation on the ISS. | 撤销对中国加入国际空间站的阻碍 |
[18:43] | I’ll convey your request and get back to you with an answer. | 我将转达你的要求 之后再回复你 |
[18:46] | Quickly, please. | 请抓紧时间 谢谢 |
[18:50] | I have POTUS on the phone. | 总统电话 |
[18:55] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[18:56] | Bess, I wanted to tell you that I received a report from DIA. | 贝丝 我想告诉你国防情报局通知了我 |
[19:01] | It confirms that Captain Dmitri Petrov has died in Russia. | 已证实迪米特里·派特洛夫上尉死于俄罗斯 |
[19:06] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[19:11] | I’m sorry to hear that, Mr. President. | 我很遗憾 总统先生 |
[19:13] | I just thought you should know. | 我觉得该告诉你一声 |
[19:17] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[19:39] | I’m so glad you’re all right. | 很高兴你没事 |
[19:40] | I’m all right, I’m fine. Are you all right? | 我没事 我没事 你呢 |
[19:43] | I’m just really tired. I’ll go to bed. | 我好累了 我去睡了 |
[19:44] | I have to teach tomorrow. | 明天还有课呢 |
[19:46] | Well, maybe you could take the day off. | 要不明天请天假吧 |
[19:49] | No. | 不行 |
[19:50] | Oh, I got the e-mail about Alison’s school thing. | 我看到艾莉森学校的事的邮件了 |
[19:52] | I’ll be there. | 我会去的 |
[19:53] | Good. I-I heard about Dmitri. | 好 我听说迪米特里的事了 |
[19:58] | I’m so sorry, Henry. | 我很遗憾 亨利 |
[20:01] | Aren’t we all? | 大家都遗憾 |
[20:02] | It was the right call. I know you understand that. | 这么做是正确的 我知道你懂的 |
[20:04] | Intellectually, yeah. | 理智上是的 |
[20:05] | But we were right there. | 但我们就在那里 |
[20:08] | He was a couple yards away. | 他就在我们面前 |
[20:09] | All we had to do was open the van door. | 我们要做的只是打开车门 |
[20:12] | When I think about how he must have died… | 当我想到他死去的情景 |
[20:15] | Look, I love you, but I can’t talk about this right now. | 我很爱你 但我现在没法跟你谈这件事 |
[20:18] | I’m afraid I might say something that I can’t take back. | 我怕我会说些收不回来的话 |
[20:20] | So can we do it later? | 以后再谈这事吧 |
[20:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[20:25] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[20:36] | So China’s in? | 中国同意了吗 |
[20:38] | Ugh, not yet. | 还没有 |
[20:39] | They have conditions. | 他们提了条件 |
[20:41] | Shocker. | 不出所料 |
[20:42] | They want recognition as a space partner– | 他们想要成为太空合作伙伴 |
[20:43] | technology sharing, inclusion on the space station. | 技术共享 登上空间站 |
[20:46] | That’s gonna take an act of congress, | 这得国会通过才行 |
[20:48] | which is not going to happen | 可现在距离发射只有几个小时了 |
[20:50] | in the few hours before the launch. | 根本不可能实现 |
[20:53] | But we need ’em, so promise them the moon. | 但是我们需要中国 承诺给他们个月亮 |
[20:57] | Well, not the actual moon. That would be crazy. | 并不是真的月球计划 那就疯了 |
[21:01] | I’m a little tired. | 我有点累了 |
[21:02] | Bold language, vague specifics. Understood. | 大胆的言辞 模糊的细节 了解了 |
[21:05] | Until we can get Russia to agree to take their help, | 直到我们能让俄罗斯接受他们的帮助 |
[21:07] | which is a big if. | 这是个巨大的假设 |
[21:09] | You’ll need to tread carefully. | 你得小心行事 |
[21:10] | Glenn. She’s secretary of state. She’s aware. | 格伦 她可是国务卿 她知道的 |
[21:14] | No, I mean, | 不是 我的意思是 |
[21:14] | The Russians are proud of their space program. | 俄罗斯人对他们的太空计划是非常自豪的 |
[21:16] | Like, really proud. | 是真的很自大 |
[21:18] | They would rather let our guys die | 他们宁愿让我们的宇航员在太空死掉 |
[21:20] | than be publicly caught taking China’s help. | 也不愿意被公开发现接受中国的帮助 |
[21:21] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[21:23] | Uh, ma’am… | 国务卿女士 |
[21:24] | Just the man I want to see. | 我想见一个人 |
[21:24] | I need a svtc call with General Doroshevich right away. | 我要与多罗沙维奇将军立刻视频连线 |
[21:27] | Yes, ma’am, but they’ve located Zelinski | 好的 但是泽林斯基在乌克兰的藏身之处 |
[21:29] | at his hideout in Ukraine. | 已经被锁定了 |
[21:30] | An operation is getting underway, | 正在进行一场行动 |
[21:32] | So you’re wanted at the White House ASAP. | 您需要尽快到白宫 |
[21:34] | ?This comes first. | 我得先跟俄罗斯将军联系一下 |
[21:37] | Madam Secretary, | 国务卿女士 |
[21:38] | We are aware that the Chinese have modular | 我们知道中国有了 |
[21:40] | extravehicular mobility suits | 从我国航天服雏形发展而来的 |
[21:42] | developed on our prototype. | 模块化舱外活动服 |
[21:45] | Oh. I see. | 哦 我明白了 |
[21:46] | If the Chinese can deliver them prior to our launch time, | 如果中国能在发射前交出舱外活动服 |
[21:49] | we are willing to put them on the Soyuz. | 我们会非常愿意把它们装载到联盟号上 |
[21:52] | Well, that is very gracious of you, General. | 好的 您能这么想真仁慈 将军 |
[21:55] | Yes, we Russians choose kindness, | 是的 我们俄罗斯人向来择善而行 |
[21:57] | even in our grief. | 即使是在我们悲痛的时候 |
[22:00] | The suits are Russian in design and therefore | 宇航服是俄国设计的 |
[22:02] | will be described as such. | 因此必须这样描述 |
[22:04] | If the Chinese are mentioned, we will deny it. | 如果提到了中国 我们恕难从命 |
[22:06] | If a rescue is effected, | 如果营救行动成功了 |
[22:08] | Russia will receive sole credit. | 只有俄罗斯会得到赞颂 |
[22:10] | But given the debris around the station, | 但是考虑到空间站附近的碎片 |
[22:12] | most likely such an attempt will be unadvised. | 大多是情况下这种行动是不被建议的 |
[22:15] | And, of course, the capsule can only carry three persons. | 还有 航天舱只能载三个人 |
[22:18] | Our cosmonauts have been ordered to depart with it. | 我国宇航员已被命令由该航天舱返回 |
[22:22] | Of course. I understand completely. | 好的 我完全明白 |
[22:25] | Good night, Madam Secretary. | 晚安 国务卿女士 |
[22:27] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:30] | Well, so much for kindness even in their grief. | 他们在悲恸中的善意就这样吧 |
[22:38] | Zelinski is holed up in a farmhouse. | 泽林斯基躲藏在一个农舍里 |
[22:39] | Delta is closing in. | 三角洲部队正在逼近 |
[22:41] | Any casualties? | 有人员伤亡吗 |
[22:42] | Two wounded so far, no fatalities as yet. | 两人受枪伤 目前还没有人死亡 |
[22:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:58] | Nadine says Chen agreed. | 纳丁说陈部长同意了 |
[23:00] | Space suits will be en route | 太空服将在一小时内 |
[23:02] | to the Soyuz base within the hour. | 送往联盟号基地 |
[23:03] | Oh, just in time. | 正好能赶上 |
[23:08] | Ulysses. Ulysses, package secured. | 尤利西斯 尤利西斯 人已抓到 |
[23:10] | Repeat, Ulysses, package secured. | 重复 尤利西斯 人已抓到 |
[23:13] | That’s Zelinski. | 他就是泽林斯基 |
[23:17] | Blackhawk 1. We’re taking incoming fire. | 黑鹰一号 我们遭到了火力攻击 |
[23:20] | Hit target. Suppress fire. | 击中目标 压制火力 |
[23:24] | Ulysses, Blackhawk 2. | 尤利西斯 黑鹰二号 |
[23:25] | Wheels up. Package aboard. | 起落架收起 人已上机 |
[23:38] | Blackhawk 1 down! Repeat. | 黑鹰一号被击落 重复 |
[23:40] | Blackhawk 1 down! | 黑鹰一号被击落 |
[23:58] | Okay, I think you’re all probably familiar | 你们应该熟悉 |
[23:59] | with the old axiom, | 这句旧公理吧 |
[24:01] | “Plans go out the window | 当第一枪打响的时候 |
[24:02] | when the first shot of a war is fired.” | 作战计划就成了废纸 |
[24:05] | Well, that has certainly been the case | 这句话刚好被印证了 |
[24:06] | with all parties involved | 在帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫几个月前死后 |
[24:08] | Since Pavel Ostrov’s death a few months ago. | 那么多派别卷入斗争 |
[24:11] | Now, I want you to ask yourselves, | 现在 我想让你们扪心自问 |
[24:14] | have the decisions your leaders made worked out? | 你们领导的决定成功了吗 |
[24:22] | How have my own decisions worked out? | 我自己的决定的效果怎么样 |
[24:25] | Would I still stand by them today? | 现在我还与他们同一战线吗 |
[24:29] | That’s not an academic question. | 这不是个学术问题 |
[24:30] | We’ve seen how little reasoning matters | 我们已经看到当我们卷入大动乱时 |
[24:32] | once we step into the maelstrom. | 理智思考的作用是多么的小 |
[24:35] | And now we have another Ostrov dead. | 现在又有一个奥斯特罗夫死了 |
[24:36] | And we have more difficult choices, | 我们将会面对更困难的选择 |
[24:38] | more unintended consequences. | 更多意想不到的结果 |
[24:40] | We find ourselves yet again | 我们又一次处在 |
[24:42] | on the verge of another conflict. | 另一场冲突的边缘 |
[24:44] | So the real question is… | 所以真正的问题是 |
[24:53] | …What the hell do we do now? | 我们现在到底该做什么 |
[25:01] | Why don’t we all go home and think about that? | 我们为何不回去好好思考这个问题 |
[25:03] | That’s it for today. | 今天课就上到这里 |
[25:19] | At least we got Zelinski. | 至少我们抓住了泽林斯基 |
[25:21] | Six delta force operators in exchange for one psychopath. | 六名三角洲队员换来了一个疯子 |
[25:25] | Some deal. | 不划算 |
[25:26] | And what are we doing now? | 我们现在要干什么 |
[25:27] | Handing him over to Mikhail Bozek, | 把他交给米哈伊尔·博泽克 |
[25:29] | God save us all? | 等着上帝拯救一切 |
[25:30] | Bozek’s got to give the Russians something. | 博泽克必须得给俄罗斯人一些补偿 |
[25:31] | It may mean the difference between war and peace. | 这将决定着是战争还是和平 |
[25:34] | Yeah, that’s what we keep telling ourselves. | 是的 这就是我们不断告诉自己的 |
[25:35] | – Ma’am? -? What? | -国务卿女士 -怎么了 |
[25:36] | Uh, you’re supposed to be at your daughter’s school | 您半小时后 |
[25:38] | In a half hour. ? | 应该在您女儿的学校了 |
[25:39] | – I can totally cancel. – No, no, no, no. Let’s… | -我可以帮你取消 -不 不 不 |
[25:42] | – Do we have time? – Change of clothes? | -还有时间吗 -换衣服的时间吗 |
[25:44] | It’s like you are inside my head. | 你就像我肚子里的蛔虫一样 |
[25:45] | – Yes, ma’am. – ?Thank you. | -是的 女士 -谢谢你 |
[25:47] | Listen, you, um, call me the second Bozek announces | 你在博泽克宣布将泽林斯基 |
[25:51] | he’s turning Zelinski over to the Russians, okay? | 交给俄罗斯的时候打电话给我 好吗 |
[25:53] | – Will do, ma’am. – Thank you. | -好的 国务卿女士 -谢谢你 |
[25:57] | – Well, look at that. – Winner, winner, chicken dinner! | -哈哈 瞧啊 -赢到份丰盛晚餐啦 |
[25:59] | Pretty good. That’s worth ten tickets. | 真棒 这可值十张票 |
[26:03] | All bottles down. Ten tickets. | 所有的瓶子都倒了 十张票 |
[26:05] | – There you go. – I want to play again. | -拿去吧 我想再玩一次 |
[26:07] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[26:10] | You know what? We’re actually closed. ? | 我们已经关门了 |
[26:12] | Are you guys, like, fighting? | 你们是在吵架吗 |
[26:15] | Seriously, why don’t you go shoot water | 孩子 你还是去往小丑嘴里 |
[26:16] | in a clown’s mouth or something, kid, okay? | 喷水或者玩点别的吧 |
[26:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:20] | Get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[26:20] | – Oh, my god, you guys! – ?What? | -天啊 你们俩注意点 -怎么了 |
[26:23] | Madam Secretary, Professor McCord. | 国务卿女士 麦考得教授 |
[26:25] | So nice to finally see you again. ? | 能再见到你们真好 |
[26:27] | Oh, gosh, it’s our pleasure. | 我们也很荣幸 |
[26:29] | No place we’d rather be. | 我们真的很高兴 |
[26:30] | Oh, it’s good to hear that. | 很好 很好 |
[26:31] | We believe that all families have an equal stake | 我们认为学校的成功离不开 |
[26:34] | in the success of the school, and therefore, | 每个家庭的支持 因此 |
[26:36] | all need to be equally accountable. | 在这里 所有人的义务都是平等的 |
[26:38] | Yes, yes, you have made that so very clear. | 是的 您已经说得非常清楚了 |
[26:41] | Thank you. Really. | 谢谢你 真的 |
[26:43] | Three cheers for equality! | 平等万岁 |
[26:47] | Come on down to my workplace. | 来我办公室 |
[26:48] | We’ll talk about equal, you nonviolent despot. | 我们来聊聊平等 你这个不暴力的独裁者 |
[26:54] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[26:54] | Henry, we need to talk. | 亨利 我们得谈谈 |
[27:01] | Okay, what are we gonna do here, Henry? | 我们来这儿干什么 亨利 |
[27:02] | You want to go to counseling, start talking to lawyers? | 你想进行婚姻辅导吗 还是找律师谈离婚 |
[27:06] | Where are we at? | 我们走到哪一步了 |
[27:07] | Lawyers? What the hell are you talking about? | 律师 你说什么呢 |
[27:09] | I want to know what it’s gonna take for us to get past this. | 我想知道我们如何才能度过这一关 |
[27:11] | Can I process for five minutes, | 你就不能给我五分钟来消化这事吗 |
[27:13] | or does that not fit in with your schedule? | 是不是你的时间不允许 |
[27:15] | Oh, that’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[27:22] | Here’s the thing, Elizabeth. | 是这样的 伊丽莎白 |
[27:23] | It’s my fault. | 我错了 |
[27:26] | I’m angry at you | 我生你的气 |
[27:27] | and Dalton and the DIA, but it’s my fault. | 还有道尔顿和国防情报局 但是我错了 |
[27:30] | I brought him in, | 是我把他卷进来的 |
[27:31] | and I played god with that young man’s life, | 我操纵了那孩子的生活 |
[27:32] | And look what happened. | 这就是后果 |
[27:34] | It’s the worst part of the job. I know. | 这是这种工作中最坏的地方 我知道 |
[27:39] | But Dmitri made a huge difference, and so did you. | 但迪米特里的贡献很大 你也是 |
[27:42] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[27:43] | I-I… I’m sorry. I know I was supposed to be | 不好意思 我知道我应该 |
[27:44] | with the motorcade, but there’s been a development. | 留在车队 但是发生了一点情况 |
[27:47] | I’ll see you later. | 一会儿见 |
[27:50] | Why hasn’t your government announced | 你们政府怎么还不宣布 |
[27:52] | that you are handing Zelinski over to the Russians? | 你们要把泽林斯基交给俄国人 |
[27:55] | Because, to many people in my country, he’s a hero. | 因为我们国内很多人都认为他是英雄 |
[27:59] | His followers would rise up. | 他的追随者会起义的 |
[28:00] | That’s exactly why you have to do it. | 所以你才得自己宣布 |
[28:03] | If we do it for you, | 如果我们替你宣布 |
[28:05] | it only proves what the Russians already know, | 就证明了俄罗斯人的想法 |
[28:07] | which is that we want this peace more than you do. | 那就是我们比你们更想要和平 |
[28:11] | You have to give them a show of good faith. | 你们得在俄国人面前表现诚意 |
[28:14] | A weakened Ukraine is exactly what the Russians want. | 被削弱的乌克兰正是俄罗斯人想要的 |
[28:17] | You know what would really weaken Ukraine? | 你知道怎样才能真正打击乌克兰吗 |
[28:20] | If the United States pulled all of our advisors out | 那就是美国从乌克兰撤出军事顾问 |
[28:23] | and let Russia carpet-bomb Kiev. | 让俄罗斯对基辅进行地毯式轰炸 |
[28:25] | With all due respect, madam secretary, | 恕我直言 国务卿女士 |
[28:27] | President Bozek and I have heard this threat before. | 我和博泽克总统早就听过这种威胁了 |
[28:32] | Six men died getting Zelinski out. | 为了把泽林斯基弄出来 已经死了六个人 |
[28:35] | Six highly decorated heroes. | 六个英勇的英雄 |
[28:39] | Do you think for one minute | 你就以为我们会因为 |
[28:41] | that we’re gonna let that sacrifice go | 你觉得不方便 |
[28:43] | because it’s not convenient for you? | 而让他们白白牺牲吗 |
[28:46] | You tell your president to | 告诉你们总统 |
[28:47] | hand Zelinski over to the Russians, | 把泽林斯基交给俄罗斯 |
[28:49] | or the United States is out and you are on your own. | 不然美国就撒手不管 你们就要孤军奋战了 |
[28:53] | That is coming from the White House. | 这是白宫的决定 |
[28:54] | If you think I’m bluffing, you little son of a bitch, | 你他妈的要是以为我是在吓唬你 |
[28:58] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[29:04] | You were bluffing about the White House | 你对他说白宫会撤军 |
[29:06] | pulling our troops out, right? | 是为了吓唬他 对吧 |
[29:07] | Course I was. I don’t have that kind of authority. | 当然 我可没这么大权力 |
[29:09] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[29:10] | It’s just, you were… Pretty convincing. | 可听起来太像真的了 |
[29:14] | Well, it’s all part of the act. | 演戏而已 |
[29:16] | I called to give you some good news. | 我来给你一些好消息 |
[29:18] | Ukraine has successfully apprehended Olek Zelinski, | 乌克兰已经成功逮捕了奥莱克·泽林斯基 |
[29:21] | and they’re prepared to hand him over for trial in Russia. | 而且他们正在准备将他交给俄罗斯受审 |
[29:24] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[29:25] | Then a small measure of justice will have been served. | 终于可以伸张一点正义了 |
[29:28] | Obviously, we’d need guarantees of a fair trial. | 您需要保证审判公正 |
[29:31] | – Obviously. – But more importantly, | -当然 -但更重要的是 |
[29:34] | Ukraine wants assurance | 乌克兰希望 |
[29:35] | that with this gesture of good faith, | 通过这一有诚意的举动 |
[29:38] | the peace deal signed by President Ostrova will hold. | 来维持奥斯托娃总统签署的和平协议的有效性 |
[29:43] | That I cannot give. | 着我不能保证 |
[29:45] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[29:46] | Our president signed a peace treaty. | 我们的总统签完和平协议 |
[29:48] | She was then murdered by our adversaries, | 就被敌对者杀害了 |
[29:50] | which nullifies the peace treaty | 这样和平协议就作废了 |
[29:52] | and any belief in Ukraine’s good faith. | 我们也不会相信乌克兰的诚意 |
[29:54] | General, I’m gonna be blunt. | 将军 我就直说了 |
[29:57] | You weren’t winning the war. | 上次战争你没打赢 |
[29:59] | What makes you think this time will be any different? | 你凭什么觉得这次会不一样 |
[30:02] | The people are with us now, and so is the winter. | 这次我们有人心 冬天也要来了 |
[30:05] | When your handful of advisors begin dying | 当你的军事顾问们开始 |
[30:07] | in the snow halfway around the world, | 冻死在世界的另一端的雪地里的时候 |
[30:09] | how long do you think the American public will stand for it? | 用不了多久美国民众就会起来反对了 |
[30:13] | You don’t want to find out. | 那你也会吃不了兜着走的 |
[30:16] | Take Zelinski, general. | 接受泽林斯基吧 将军 |
[30:19] | Take the deal. | 维持和平协议 |
[30:20] | We end our period of mourning | 我们为总统的默哀 |
[30:22] | for our late president in a few hours. | 还有几小时就结束了 |
[30:25] | And then we will see how strong your resolve is. | 然后你就知道你有多坚决了 |
[30:33] | Ma’am, you’re gonna want to see this. | 女士 您得看看这个 |
[30:38] | We’re patched into the Russian feed. | 我们接入了俄罗斯的数据流 |
[30:41] | Station, this is flight. | 空间站 我是飞船 |
[30:44] | Positive latching of the vehicle confirmed. | 已确认飞行器位置 |
[30:48] | We have a good dock. | 对接状态良好 |
[30:52] | Station, this is flight. | 空间站 我是飞船 |
[30:53] | The debris environment is too hazardous. | 外界碎片太危险 |
[30:56] | You are a no-go for extravehicular activity. | 禁止进行舱外活动 |
[31:00] | Begin station evacuation operations. | 开始疏散空间站 |
[31:03] | Damn it. What good are the suits | 妈的 如果我们的人拿不到 |
[31:04] | if our guys can’t get them? | 那宇航服还有什么用 |
[31:05] | Negative, mission control. | 否定 地面指挥中心 |
[31:07] | We will attempt a rescue of our colleagues in Kibo lab. | 我们要去基博实验室救我们的同事 |
[31:14] | Negative, station. You are no-go for E.V.A. | 否定 空间站 不能进行舱外活动 |
[31:17] | – Shut up, dude. – Repeat, you are a no-go for E.V.A. | -闭嘴 -重复 不能进行舱外活动 |
[31:22] | Negative, flight. | 否定 飞行器 |
[31:23] | Beginning preparations for E.V.A. | 开始准备舱外活动 |
[31:25] | Lev, this is station commander. | 莱夫 这里是空间站指挥官 |
[31:27] | I concur with your ground controller. | 我和地面管制员的意见一致 |
[31:29] | You are no-go for E.V.A. | 你不能进行舱外活动 |
[31:31] | Don’t risk your lives for us, buddy. | 别为我们赌上你的性命 哥们 |
[31:33] | Proceed to the Soyuz capsule and depart. | 快进入联盟号太空舱 然后离开 |
[31:36] | Negative, station commander. | 否定 地面指挥中心 |
[31:37] | Prepare the air lock to receive the modular E.M.U.’s. | 准备好气闸 我们要去拿舱外航天服了 |
[31:41] | We are coming for you, James. | 我们来救你了 詹姆斯 |
[31:43] | Well, how about that. | 他们太棒了 |
[31:59] | Mr. President? | 总统先生 |
[32:05] | So the war’s back on in a few hours. | 几个小时之后战争还是会继续 |
[32:08] | Well, barring any last-minute breakthroughs, | 虽然我们还在做最后的努力 |
[32:13] | that’s the message Doroshevich is sending, yes, sir. | 但是多罗沙维奇确实是这个意思 |
[32:17] | What do we know about acting President Salnikov? | 我们对代理总统萨尔尼科夫了解多少 |
[32:20] | He was in Pavel Ostrov’s circle for many years. | 他多年来和帕维尔·奥斯特罗夫关系很好 |
[32:23] | Other than that, not much. | 除此之外就没有什么了 |
[32:26] | Which is probably why | 这可能就是玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫 |
[32:27] | Maria Ostrov chose him to be her prime minister. | 选他当总理的原因 |
[32:34] | If only those cosmonauts were running the show over there. | 要是那些俄罗斯宇航员是领导人就好了 |
[32:37] | That would help. | 是那样就好了 |
[32:45] | You okay, Bess? | 你还好吗 贝丝 |
[32:47] | Me? Yeah, I’m-I’m… I’m fine. | 我吗 我没事 |
[32:56] | I was just thinking | 我只是在想 |
[32:59] | about all the lives that we’ve lost trying | 为了这份和平协议 |
[33:01] | to make this peace deal work. | 我们牺牲了多少人啊 |
[33:03] | Anton Gorev, the Delta Force Team. | 安东·葛莱弗 三角洲特种部队 |
[33:08] | Yeah, Henry’s asset. | 亨利的线人 |
[33:11] | I just feel like I’m-I’m moving all these lives around | 我觉得好像自己为了下好这盘棋 |
[33:15] | on this chessboard. | 把这些人的性命当做棋子 |
[33:18] | And for what? | 这究竟是为了什么 |
[33:23] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 总统先生 |
[33:25] | That’s not… It… | 我说的这些 |
[33:27] | It’s not productive and… | 一点用都没有 |
[33:30] | No, like I said, you know, I am… | 不 我说过 |
[33:34] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:37] | My, uh… My first engagement with the enemy in Vietnam… | 我第一次参加战争是在越南 |
[33:45] | …I’d been in country about a week. | 那时我刚进入越南大约一个星期 |
[33:51] | It was early may, | 当时是五月初 |
[33:53] | just before the wet season. | 雨季快来的时候 |
[33:56] | Took command of a platoon at 50% strength, | 我带领的排只剩下一半的人 |
[34:00] | whose last platoon leader | 前任排长一周前 |
[34:03] | stepped on a land mine the week before. | 踩到了地雷上 |
[34:08] | We were in a valley near the Laotian border, | 我们在靠近老挝边境的一个山谷里 |
[34:13] | taking fire from a ridgeline. | 受到山脊上的敌军袭击 |
[34:18] | Couldn’t just sit there and get all shot to hell | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[34:21] | waiting for the air support, so… | 等着空中援兵到来 |
[34:26] | I sent a squad up to flank ’em, | 所以我派了一个小分队从侧面袭击他们 |
[34:30] | even though I knew they were probably ready for that. | 即使我知道敌军可能早已做好防备 |
[34:35] | They were. | 他们确实有防备 |
[34:38] | Somehow or other, | 没有料到 |
[34:39] | we took the damn ridge, | 我们还是攻占下了山脊 |
[34:42] | not that it mattered much in the end. | 虽然最后可能并没有多大的意义 |
[34:46] | I lost three men that day. | 有三个士兵牺牲了 |
[34:50] | Kids, really, looking back on it. | 回想起来 他们还是孩子 |
[34:53] | Hell, so was I. | 我当时也是个孩子 |
[34:58] | Afterwards, we were waiting for the hueys, | 后来 我们等待直升机来救援 |
[35:01] | and I was standing next to the bodies, | 我就站在他们的尸体旁边 |
[35:03] | wrapped in their ponchos in the mud. | 他们躺在泥土里 裹着披风 |
[35:08] | And all of a sudden, | 突然之间 |
[35:11] | The sky just split open and it started to rain. | 天空仿佛裂开 雨一泄如注 |
[35:16] | Hardest rain I’d ever seen. | 那是我见过下得最猛的雨 |
[35:19] | And I remember thinking, | 我当时想 |
[35:23] | I’m going to have to find a dry place | 我要找一个可以避雨的地方 |
[35:25] | to write these boys’ parents. | 给那几个孩子的父母写信 |
[35:31] | Later on, our company commander | 再后来 我们的连长 |
[35:33] | put me up for a medal. | 给我戴上一枚奖章 |
[35:35] | And I said, “Sir, I don’t believe I deserve one.” | 我说 长官 我觉得我不配戴奖章 |
[35:39] | And he said, “Son… | 他说 孩子 |
[35:42] | The medal isn’t for what you did. | 这枚奖章不是为了奖励你的功劳 |
[35:45] | It’s for living with it.” | 而是为了鼓励你坚强地活下去 |
[35:50] | That’s all we can do,Bess. | 我们只能做到这样 贝丝 |
[35:52] | Lead as wisely as we can, and then… | 以尽可能正确的方式领导国家 |
[35:56] | carry the weight of it as best we can. | 然后尽我们所能地接受其后果 |
[36:16] | I-I wonder… | 不知道 |
[36:21] | if that’s how General Doroshevich feels | 多罗沙维奇将军 |
[36:23] | about his medals. | 是不是也是这样想的 |
[36:25] | I think it’s worth trying to find out. | 我们可以尝试一下 |
[36:28] | Mr. President, general. | 总统先生 将军 |
[36:30] | As we speak, your heroic cosmonauts | 此时此刻 贵国英勇的宇航员们 |
[36:33] | are engaging in a record number of space walks | 正在空间站外 |
[36:36] | to provide their American comrades | 为了救美国宇航员的性命 |
[36:38] | with the space suits they need to save their lives. | 不辞艰辛地拿回他们的航天服 |
[36:41] | Their heroism is an inspiration to the entire world. | 他们的英勇行为感动了整个世界 |
[36:46] | Can we not follow their example | 我们不能像他们一样 |
[36:48] | and put aside our differences for the greater good? | 为了大局暂时抛开我们的争议吗 |
[36:51] | We want to urge you to reconsider our offer, Mr. President, | 我们敦促您重新考虑我们的提议 总统先生 |
[36:56] | and preserve the peace | 为了维护 |
[36:57] | that so many have lost their lives trying to secure, | 很多人为之牺牲性命的和平 |
[37:00] | including President Ostrova… | 包括奥斯托娃总统 |
[37:02] | Your words are most inspirational. | 你说的话很感人 |
[37:05] | Regrettably they will not bring back our murdered President. | 可那也不能让我们逝去的总统起死回生 |
[37:08] | We have nothing further to discuss. | 我们没有什么可讨论的了 |
[37:10] | General, Mr. President. | 将军 总统先生 |
[37:13] | While we have no wish for further conflict, | 虽然我们不希望冲突加剧 |
[37:15] | we are prepared for it if necessary. | 但如果战争无可避免 我们也有准备 |
[37:18] | But I’m getting tired of sending good people to their deaths. | 可我不想再让善良的人们死去 |
[37:22] | Aren’t you? | 你呢 |
[37:23] | I fail to see… | 我并没有 |
[37:26] | Indeed I am, Mr. President. | 我同意 总统先生 |
[37:29] | And so are my people. | 我的人民们也是 |
[37:33] | Then let’s talk peace. | 那我们谈和吧 |
[37:42] | I got your text. | 我收到你的短信了 |
[37:44] | What’s up? | 发生什么事了 |
[37:45] | Well, thought you should know, | 觉得应该告诉你 |
[37:46] | uh, we’re just getting word now | 我们得到消息 |
[37:47] | that the peace deal is going to stick after all. | 和平协定还是签定了 |
[37:52] | That’s good news. | 很好 |
[37:53] | It’s great news. | 简直太好了 |
[37:54] | What are you drinking, Professor? | 教授 你喝什么 |
[37:55] | Uh, no, I’m okay. Thanks. | 不了 多谢 |
[37:58] | Come on, man, loosen up. | 别这样 放松放松 |
[37:59] | The four of us in this room had as much to do with | 只有这房间里的我们四个 |
[38:01] | the Russians throwing in the towel as anyone. | 才能让那些俄国人最终认输 |
[38:03] | Anyone except the kid who’s not here. | 还有一个孩子不在这 |
[38:06] | You flew combat sorties in the Gulf War. | 你在海湾战争可开过战斗机 |
[38:08] | This can’t all be new to you. | 肯定已经习惯了 |
[38:09] | The difference is I never looked anybody in the eye | 区别就在于我可从没直视别人的眼睛 |
[38:11] | and promised them they’d be okay, | 向他们保证会没事的 |
[38:13] | and then dropped a bomb on them. | 然后再朝他们扔一枚弹 |
[38:16] | It was a very unusual circumstance. | 这是特殊情况 |
[38:20] | So everybody keeps telling me. | 所有人都这么说 |
[38:22] | Look, you’re a really great handler, Henry. | 你处理得很好 亨利 |
[38:24] | We could not have done it without you. | 没有你 我们不可能做到 |
[38:28] | But now that it is done… so am I. | 既然已经搞定了 那我的任务也完成了 |
[38:34] | I quit. | 我退出 |
[38:36] | Yeah, it’s a little more complicated than that. | 没那么简单 |
[38:38] | Actually, it’s not. It’s amazingly simple. | 其实特别简单 |
[38:41] | But hey, if you want to drink, let’s drink. | 既然想喝 那就一起喝一杯吧 |
[38:43] | Here’s to Captain Dmitri Petrov. | 敬迪米特里·派特洛夫上尉 |
[38:47] | And to paraphrase our greatest president, | 敬我们最伟大的总统所说的 |
[38:50] | “The world will little note | 世界既不会注意到 |
[38:51] | nor long remember what we say here, | 也不会永远记得我们说了什么 |
[38:53] | but it can never forget what he did here.” | 但它永远不会忘记他在这做了什么 |
[38:59] | May he rest in peace. | 愿他安息 |
[39:06] | Russian cosmonauts undertook an amazing | 俄国宇航员令人震惊地 |
[39:08] | nine consecutive space walks | 在太空连续进行了九次太空行走 |
[39:10] | to save their American and Japanese colleagues | 帮助他们的美国及日本宇航员同事 |
[39:13] | aboard the International Space Station. | 成功进入国际空间站 |
[39:15] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[39:16] | Well, actually, the Secretary did it. | 其实是国务卿搞定的 |
[39:18] | – No, they did it. – No, I mean… | -是他们的功劳 -不 我的意思是 |
[39:20] | We all did it. | 是我们所有人的功劳 |
[39:22] | Russia, China and the U.S.? | 俄罗斯 中国和美国 |
[39:24] | I mean, how often does that happen? | 这种情况千年难遇啊 |
[39:27] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[39:28] | – Cheers. – ?Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[39:29] | You got to admit, we make a pretty good team. | 你得承认 我们搭档确实不错 |
[39:34] | We do. | 确实 |
[39:36] | So… lunch? | 赏面吃顿午饭 |
[39:40] | The rescue reportedly required a great deal ?hey, girls. | -据称 这次救援需要 -姑娘们 |
[39:43] | of high-level diplomacy here on Earth, | 在地球达成多次高层外交磋商 |
[39:45] | as American and Russian officials | 美俄双方官员 |
[39:46] | struggled to find a way forward | 努力寻找新合作突破口 |
[39:48] | against the backdrop of the conflict in Ukraine. | 考虑到现在在乌克兰的冲突 |
[39:51] | There’s good news tonight on that front as well. | 在战争方面 今晚也有好消息 |
[39:54] | With a statement from the White House | 白宫发表声明 |
[39:55] | asserting that the broad outlines of a cease-fire | 称停火协议大纲 |
[39:58] | have been… | 已经… |
[40:00] | The White House called. | 白宫来电 |
[40:01] | They’re of the opinion we shouldn’t pursue Bozek, Melnik | 他们认为我们不该就入侵空军一号 |
[40:04] | or any of their cohorts further | 继续追究博泽克 |
[40:05] | for the hack of Air Force One. | 梅尔尼克或是他们的手下 |
[40:08] | They feel Ukraine will fracture without Bozek and | 他们认为如果没有博泽克及他的政府统治 |
[40:11] | his government in power, | 乌克兰会分崩离析 |
[40:12] | which would be dangerous for the Peace Deal. | 那将会对签署和平协议产生威胁 |
[40:16] | They want to know if you agree. | 他们想知道你是否同意 |
[40:19] | Sure. Why not? | 当然 为什么不同意 |
[40:23] | In Russia… | 在俄罗斯 |
[40:26] | they’re selling this Peace Deal | 他们签订这份和平协议 |
[40:29] | like it was Maria Ostrov’s greatest wish. | 就好像这是玛丽亚·奥斯特罗夫最大的愿望 |
[40:36] | Like she was the Mother Teresa of Moscow. | 她就像是莫斯科的特蕾莎修女 |
[40:40] | Can you believe that? | 能想到吗 |
[40:44] | Peace is a beautiful thing, Blake. | 和平是美好的 布莱克 |
[40:47] | Making peace… not so much. | 但实现和平 就不怎么美好了 |
[40:53] | Night. | 晚安 |
[40:54] | Good night, Ma’am. | 晚安 国务卿 |
[41:00] | The crew, seen here in a portion of | 我们能看到 全体宇航员在空间站 |
[41:02] | – the space station called Unity Node, – Hey, guys. | -被称为团结号节点舱的地方 -我回来了 |
[41:04] | can now begin crucial… | 现在开始至关重要… |
[41:07] | ?This space station stuff is unbelievable. | 太空站这件事真是难以置信 |
[41:10] | It’s like a miracle. | 简直就是个奇迹 |
[41:11] | Okay, no, the miracle was dad staying | 不 爸居然在冬季嘉年华 |
[41:14] | an extra two hours at the Winter Carnival. | 多待了俩小时 这才是奇迹 |
[41:16] | He was cleaning and kissing up to Dean Ward. | 他一直在打扫 拍沃德校长马屁 |
[41:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:21] | I’m pretty sure I’m a student for life. | 我确定我这辈子就是学生命了 |
[41:22] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Which, for the record, | -好了好了 -我就提一句 |
[41:24] | means more volunteering, guys. | 你又要多义务照料她了 |
[41:26] | Well, I love it, so… | 我很乐意 所以… |
[41:29] | You want to go for a walk? | 想出去走一走吗 |
[41:34] | So, how was your day? | 你今天怎么样 |
[41:36] | Eh, uneventful. | 平平淡淡 |
[41:40] | The good news is, I think we finally have | 好消息是 我觉得我们终于 |
[41:42] | someone in Russia that we can do business with. | 找到了一个可以打交道的俄国人 |
[41:44] | So that’s worth something. | 也算是件好事了 |
[41:48] | That’s worth a lot. | 这可是大好事 |
[41:55] | I quit my job today. | 我今天辞职了 |
[41:58] | Not my-my job job. | 不是我的本职工作 |
[41:59] | My other job. | 是我的另一份工作 |
[42:01] | I guess I just needed some time | 我觉得我需要点时间 |
[42:02] | to process… well, everything. | 来消化最近发生的一切 |
[42:07] | If that’s what you want, good. | 如果你真心想这么做 那就好 |
[42:10] | And just to be 100% clear, | 还要补充一句 |
[42:12] | we do not need to be talking to lawyers. | 我们不必找律师谈话了 |
[42:15] | You’re not getting rid of me that easy. | 想甩掉我没那么容易 |
[42:19] | You’re a good person, Elizabeth. | 你是个好人 伊丽莎白 |
[42:21] | I know you tried your best. So did I. | 我知道你尽力了 我也是 |
[42:24] | But people still got hurt. | 可仍有人受伤 |
[42:31] | Maybe that should be my epitaph. | 这可以作为我的墓志铭 |
[42:34] | “She tried her best, | “她竭尽全力 |
[42:36] | but people still got hurt.” | 可仍有人受伤” |
[42:39] | Not “She liked eating popcorn at really weird times”? | 不写”她喜欢在特奇怪的时间吃爆米花”吗 |
[42:43] | Okay, if I die first, I want to make it that. | 要是我先去世 我要刚我说的墓志铭 |
[42:45] | Be… make sure that it’s that. | 向我保证一定要是我那个 |
[42:51] | So now what? | 那现在怎么办 |
[42:54] | We just keep trying our best. | 我们继续尽力就好 |
[43:38] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 |