时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We already needed an inside straight | 我们要赢得两个月后的众议院投票 |
[00:05] | to win this election in the House of Representatives in two months. | 就不能出一点差错 |
[00:08] | If Israel and Iran start shooting at each other, | 如果以色列和伊朗开战 |
[00:11] | we’re done. | 我们就完了 |
[00:12] | And we will do what is necessary to defend ourselves. | 我们会采取一切必要行动保卫自己 |
[00:15] | Can we convince both parties to not escalate things further? | 我们能不能说服双方按兵不动 |
[00:18] | Iran is already planning countermeasures. | 伊朗很有可能已经在计划反击了 |
[00:21] | Come back tomorrow for the recommendation. | 明天来拿你的推荐信 |
[00:23] | The Iran deal is going to define my administration. | 伊朗核协议将会决定我的政府的成败 |
[00:27] | Just… not the way I hoped. | 只不过 不是我所希望的结果 |
[00:31] | If this is a bad time, uh… | 要是你现在不方便的话 |
[00:33] | Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[00:38] | Um, help! Adele! Help. | 救命 阿黛尔 救命 |
[00:41] | What is it? Oh, my God. | 怎么了 天啊 |
[00:43] | – Oh, my God. – Okay, breath. | -天啊 -检查呼吸 |
[00:46] | He’s not breathing. | 他没有呼吸了 |
[00:47] | – I need the medical units… – There’s no pulse. | -叫医疗小组来 -没有脉搏 |
[00:48] | to Russell Jackson’s office immediately. | 速到拉塞尔·杰克逊办公室 |
[00:49] | Okay… middle of the chest. | 好 胸部中间 |
[00:52] | 100 compressions per minute. | 每分钟100次按压 |
[00:53] | Two inches deep. | 五厘米深 |
[00:55] | – Come on. – Is he breathing? | -挺住 -他有呼吸了吗 |
[00:56] | Come on! Come on! | 挺住 挺住 |
[01:03] | – Oh, my God! What happened? – Come on! Come on. | -天哪 怎么回事 -挺住 |
[01:04] | It looks like a heart attack. I called medical. | 似乎是心脏病发作 我叫了医疗队 |
[01:06] | – Is he breathing? – No. I don’t think so. | -他有呼吸吗 -没有 似乎没有 |
[01:08] | I-I came to get my recommendation letter | 我来拿我的推荐信 |
[01:10] | – and-and he just collapsed. – Okay, okay. | -他就那么晕倒了 -好 |
[01:11] | Baby, you’re doing great, you’re doing great. | 宝贝 你做得很棒 |
[01:12] | M-m-make sure his airway’s clear. | 确保他的气道通畅 |
[01:13] | – My God. – He’s in here. It’s in his office. | -天啊 -他在这里 在他办公室 |
[01:16] | Ma’am, step aside. | 女士 请让开 |
[01:17] | – Step aside, ma’am. – Come here, baby. Come on, come on. | -让一让 -来吧 宝贝 过来 |
[01:22] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[01:23] | All right, no pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[01:26] | No breathing. | 没有呼吸 |
[01:34] | I’m gonna defib. | 准备除颤 |
[01:42] | And clear! | 离手 |
[01:46] | Come on, Russell. Come on, man! | 加油 拉塞尔 挺住 老兄 |
[01:50] | We got an arrest here. | 他心脏骤停 |
[01:51] | We got to get him on the cot fast. | 我们得快把他抬上担架 |
[01:56] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:01] | Okay. It’s gonna be fine. | 好了 会没事的 |
[02:03] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:05] | Thank God he wasn’t alone, baby. | 幸好他不是独自一人 宝贝 |
[02:07] | It’s hard to see that. | 谁都预料不到 |
[02:09] | You did really good… yeah. | 你做得很好 真的 |
[02:11] | – I better call Carol. – Yeah. | -我最好去联系卡罗尔 -对 |
[02:12] | Mr. President, Madam Secretary, I’m sorry, | 总统先生 国务卿女士 抱歉 |
[02:14] | but Admiral Hill needs to see you urgently. | 但希尔上将急需见你们 |
[02:17] | – I’m fine, I’m fine. Go, go, go. – I’ll call Carol, sir. | -我没事 去吧 -我会联系卡罗尔 |
[02:19] | And I want real-time updates on his condition | 实时给我汇报他的情况 |
[02:21] | – no matter how small. – Go straight home. | -无论多小 -直接回家 |
[02:24] | – What is it? – Is Russell gonna be okay? | -怎么 -拉塞尔会没事吗 |
[02:26] | Yeah. What’s going on? | 会的 现在什么情况 |
[02:27] | CENTCOM is reporting that about five minutes ago | 中央司令部汇报 大约五分钟前 |
[02:31] | Iran launched Shahab missiles | 伊朗向以色列扎哈维核设施 |
[02:33] | at Israel’s Zahavi nuclear facility. | 发射多枚流星导弹 |
[02:36] | Did any of them get through? | 有击中的吗 |
[02:37] | All were intercepted by Arrow Three, | 均被箭三反导系统拦截 |
[02:39] | but one was only partially destroyed, | 但有一枚只是部分毁坏 |
[02:41] | and struck the facility. | 击中了核设施 |
[02:43] | That’s a massive escalation. | 局势大规模升级 |
[02:45] | They have to know the Israelis are just gonna hit right back. | 他们肯定知道以色列会随即反击 |
[02:48] | Thank you, Ellen. | 谢谢 艾伦 |
[02:50] | Keep me apprised of damage assessments. | 随时告知我伤亡情况 |
[02:51] | Of course, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[02:52] | I’ll be praying for Russell. | 我会为拉塞尔祈祷 |
[02:57] | – I’m gonna reach out to the Israelis. – Yeah. | -我去跟以色列人联系 -好 |
[03:00] | I’ll call Shiraz. | 我联系设拉子 |
[03:02] | Conrad, I-I can deal with him, too. | 康拉德 他也可以交给我 |
[03:06] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[03:07] | I know the campaign must be the last thing on your mind, | 我知道您现在最不关心的就是竞选 |
[03:09] | but Taylor Wilson needs a minute. | 但泰勒·威尔逊要找您谈一下 |
[03:11] | Says it’s important. | 据说很重要 |
[03:12] | Send her in. | 请她进来 |
[03:14] | And get me President Shiraz. | 帮我连线设拉子总统 |
[03:15] | Yes, sir. | 是 总统先生 |
[03:17] | If you wouldn’t mind staying, Bess. | 不介意的话就留下 贝丝 |
[03:20] | Of course. | 好 |
[03:23] | Mr. President, Madam Secretary. | 总统先生 国务卿女士 |
[03:25] | Sorry to both you about the election. | 抱歉因竞选的事来打扰 |
[03:26] | Normally, I would go to Mr. Jackson… | 通常我会找杰克逊先生 |
[03:28] | It’s all right. What is it? | 没关系 什么事 |
[03:30] | House leadership just pushed through a rule | 众议院领导层刚促成决议 |
[03:31] | to move its vote for president up from January 6th to next week | 将总统选举投票从一月六日提前到下周 |
[03:36] | – in the lame duck session. – On what grounds? | -在跛鸭会期上决定的 -基于什么理由 |
[03:39] | They say with all the current instability, | 他们称现今局势不稳定 |
[03:41] | we need presidential certainty. | 我们需要确定总统人选 |
[03:44] | Not a bad point. | 还算有理 |
[03:46] | I recommend that we immediately file a lawsuit | 我建议我们立即提起诉讼 |
[03:48] | to challenge the rule. | 质疑此决议 |
[03:49] | White House Counsel thinks we have a decent chance of winning. | 白宫法律顾问认为我们赢的几率很大 |
[03:53] | Otherwise, Evans will win the election next week. | 否则 埃文斯下周会赢得竞选 |
[03:58] | Bess? | 贝丝 |
[04:00] | Well, they’re taking the election away from the new Congress. | 他们剥夺了新国会进行投票的权利 |
[04:03] | We have a legitimate fight. | 我们有理由抗争 |
[04:05] | I have President Shiraz for you, sir. | 已经接通了设拉子总统 先生 |
[04:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:11] | I agree that we have a strong argument. | 我赞同我们的论据很有力 |
[04:13] | And I would love to fight this, | 我也想要抗争 |
[04:15] | but I’ve already upset the system by running as an Independent. | 但我独立竞选已经扰乱了体系 |
[04:18] | Is it really best for the country to get the courts involved now? | 现在牵扯上法院真的对国家最好吗 |
[04:22] | I respect the House’s constitutional prerogative on this. | 我尊重众议院对此的宪法特权 |
[04:25] | The answer is no. | 我决定不起诉 |
[04:28] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢你 总统先生 |
[04:33] | Thank you, Bess. | 谢谢 贝丝 |
[04:35] | Let’s just… keep doing our jobs while we have them. | 我们就 珍惜现在的工作时光吧 |
[04:40] | Yes, sir. I’ll call Prime Minister Aaronson right away. | 好的 我立即致电阿隆森总理 |
[04:45] | President Shiraz… | 设拉子总统 |
[04:47] | I just heard about your ill-conceived attack | 我刚听说你们不理智地袭击 |
[04:49] | on Israel’s Zahavi nuclear facility. | 以色列扎哈维核设施 |
[04:54] | Uh, ma’am, Russell Jackson has stabilized. | 女士 拉塞尔·杰克逊的情况已经稳定 |
[04:57] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[04:58] | Well, he’s on his way into bypass surgery, | 他正要做搭桥手术 |
[05:01] | so we’re not completely out of the woods. | 所以不算完全脱离危险 |
[05:03] | God. Is the Israeli ambassador here yet? | 天哪 以色列大使到了吗 |
[05:05] | Uh, yes, ma’am, he’s waiting for you. | 到了 国务卿 他在等你 |
[05:07] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[05:07] | The Israelis are reporting five dead at Zahavi. | 以色列报道扎哈维已有五人死亡 |
[05:11] | Prime Minister Aaronson just told me. | 阿隆森总理刚告诉我了 |
[05:13] | In between vows to end the Iran threat once and for all. | 还发誓”要一劳永逸终结伊朗威胁” |
[05:18] | – That’s terrifying. – Yes. | -太可怕了 -是的 |
[05:19] | – What do you want me to tell the gaggle? – The truth. | -你想我跟民众怎么说 -事实 |
[05:22] | The U.S. is deeply concerned about an escalating conflict | 美国极其担心冲突升级 |
[05:25] | that will not end well for either side or the world. | 会导致两败俱伤 威胁世界安危 |
[05:30] | Ambassador Dori, thank you for coming. | 多利大使 感谢前来 |
[05:32] | I understand you’ve already talked to Prime Minister Aaronson. | 我得知您已和阿隆森总理谈过话 |
[05:35] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:36] | And I need you to convince him to stand down. | 我需要你说服他按兵不动 |
[05:39] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[05:41] | When five Israelis were just murdered by Iranian missiles? | 因为五名以色列人刚被伊朗导弹杀害 |
[05:44] | Because as the former head of Mossad you understand that | 因为您曾是摩萨德领导 应该明白 |
[05:47] | an all-out war with Iran and their half-million-strong army | 对伊朗及其五十万军队发动全面战争 |
[05:51] | will threaten your existence. | 会威胁贵国的存在 |
[05:53] | Iran doesn’t acknowledge our right to exist. | 伊朗不承认我国存在的权利 |
[05:55] | Which we strongly disagree with. | 这点我们强烈不赞同 |
[05:59] | But if Iran threatens Tel Aviv, or Jerusalem, | 但如果伊朗威胁到特拉维夫或耶路撒冷 |
[06:03] | you could be forced to go nuclear, | 你们可能不得不发动核战 |
[06:05] | and if that happens, God help us all. | 如果成真 只能求上帝保佑了 |
[06:07] | You should have listened to the elements in your government | 你们真该听从政府内 |
[06:10] | who understood that Iran could never be trusted. | 那些明白伊朗不可信的人的意见 |
[06:13] | Your deceased CIA director | 你们已故的中情局局长 |
[06:14] | and that-that woman in prison, they knew, | 和那个进监狱的女人 他们明白 |
[06:17] | but you and Dalton chose not to listen. | 但你和道尔顿选择不听 |
[06:19] | Lior, you have the prime minister’s ear. | 利奥尔 总理听信你的意见 |
[06:20] | I need you to get him to stop this madness– | 我需要你让他停止疯狂行为 |
[06:22] | I’m sorry, is there somewhere more important you need to be? | 抱歉 你还有更重要的地方要去吗 |
[06:26] | You are about to get news | 你们即将得到消息 |
[06:28] | that Ebrahim Air Base has been destroyed. | 埃布拉希姆空军基地已被毁 |
[06:32] | Iran won’t be launching missiles at us from there anymore. | 伊朗再也不能从那里向我们发射导弹 |
[06:35] | They will feel our existence now. | 他们现在能察觉到我们的存在了 |
[06:42] | Ma’am, we just got word | 国务卿 我们刚获知 |
[06:44] | that Israel launched an attack inside Iran. | 以色列向伊朗发动了攻击 |
[06:45] | I need you to get the president for me. | 帮我接通总统 |
[06:47] | Actually, his office just called. | 事实上 他办公室刚刚来电 |
[06:48] | He would like you to meet him at the hospital. | 他要你去医院见面 |
[06:52] | Russell’s still in surgery, but Carol’s up there. | 拉塞尔还在手术 不过卡罗尔已经到了 |
[06:57] | Some stunt by the Israeli ambassador. | 以色列大使真会耍花招 |
[06:59] | Yeah. Initial reports out of Tehran are more than 200 dead. | 是啊 德黑兰初步报导已有200人死亡 |
[07:03] | This thing’s spiraling, | 事态急剧升级 |
[07:05] | and diplomacy clearly isn’t working. | 外交手段显然没用 |
[07:07] | We could try to get between them. | 我们可以尝试介入 |
[07:09] | I just ordered three Carrier Strike Groups from the Fifth Fleet | 我刚命令第五舰队的三个航母大队 |
[07:12] | to the Persian Gulf. | 前往波斯湾 |
[07:14] | Should make the Iranians think twice before retaliating. | 应该会让以色列重新斟酌报复行为 |
[07:18] | – Okay. Thank you for the update. – Carol. | -好 谢谢通知 -卡罗尔 |
[07:20] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你们前来 |
[07:21] | Oh, goodness. | 天啊 |
[07:22] | Hi. How is he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[07:25] | Well, the EMTs restored his spontaneous circulation, | 急救医务人员已经帮他恢复了自主循环 |
[07:28] | and the bypass surgery | 心脏搭桥手术 |
[07:29] | has been pretty textbook so far. | 目前来看非常的成功 |
[07:31] | Oh, thank God. Good. | 谢天谢地 太好了 |
[07:32] | Well, I’m just sorry | 很抱歉 |
[07:33] | if I’ve put undue strain on him the last few years. | 不知道是不是我这几年给他的压力太大了 |
[07:35] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[07:36] | He’s never been happier, | 他从没这么高兴过 |
[07:37] | and stress didn’t clog his arteries. | 而且压力才不会堵住他的动脉 |
[07:40] | He thinks I don’t know he cheats on his diet | 他回家以后狂吃肉酱 |
[07:41] | when he comes home wreaking of paté. | 还以为我不知道他没按医嘱饮食 |
[07:45] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[07:46] | – Okay so far. – Oh. Thank God. | -目前没什么大问题 -谢天谢地 |
[07:48] | I don’t think you’ve met our daughter, Stephanie. | 你还没见过我的女儿吧 斯蒂芬 |
[07:51] | No. But I’m, | 没有 但是 |
[07:52] | I’m very glad to now. | 今天很高兴见到你 |
[07:53] | The doctors told me that you started chest compressions | 医生告诉我你在医护人员来之前 |
[07:56] | before the medical staff arrived. | 给他做了心肺复苏 |
[07:58] | Oh. Yeah, just, like, for-for a minute. | 是的 也就…一分钟的样子吧 |
[08:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:06] | Listen, we’ll-we’ll leave you, go up and… | 我们就先不打扰你了 |
[08:09] | – Thank you. – Gosh. | -谢谢你 -天啊 |
[08:09] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:11] | – Say hi to him. – I will. | -替我们向他问好 -我会的 |
[08:12] | Conrad. See you soon. | 康拉德 再会 |
[08:18] | Do you know how proud | 你知道我们 |
[08:20] | – we are of you? – Oh, my God. | -有多为你骄傲吗 -我的天哪 |
[08:21] | – To stay so calm under pressure. – Mom… okay, thank you. | -在压力下保持冷静 -妈妈 谢谢你 |
[08:24] | I’m, I’m gonna call Jareth. | 我要给杰瑞斯打个电话 |
[08:26] | – Okay. – I need to update him. | -好的 -我得跟他说一声 |
[08:27] | -See you at home, maybe, later. – Bye. | -一会儿家里见 -再见 |
[08:32] | Look, I’m gonna cancel this whole 10K thing on Sunday. | 我得取消这周日的十公里跑 |
[08:35] | Shane and Sarah can’t make it? | 沙恩和莎拉不来了么 |
[08:36] | No. But with everything that’s going on, | 不是 但是现在这乱糟糟的情况 |
[08:38] | the last thing we need is a house full of people. | 家里一屋子人可是个麻烦 |
[08:39] | Babe, no. Family first. | 宝贝 不行的 家人最重要 |
[08:42] | I know how much you’ve been looking forward | 我知道你有多期待 |
[08:45] | to kicking your little brother’s ass | 完虐你兄弟 |
[08:47] | and everybody else’s. | 以及所有人 |
[08:47] | – Are you sure? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -绝对的 |
[08:49] | And it’s a charity run, and I roped my staff into it, | 而且这是慈善跑步赛 我把我的手下都强行绑去了 |
[08:52] | and so there’s lots of other asses that need kicking. | 所以有更多的人等着被你虐呢 |
[08:55] | Okay, then. | 那好吧 |
[08:56] | You got to go back to work? | 你得回去工作了 |
[08:57] | Yep. | 是的 |
[09:01] | Babe, you okay? | 宝贝你没事吧 |
[09:03] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[09:06] | I just met with the Israeli ambassador | 我刚和以色列大使见了一面 |
[09:08] | and he made a point that Munsey and Juliet knew | 他说蒙西和茱莉叶早就知道 |
[09:11] | that the Iran deal would never work. | 伊核协议不可能达成 |
[09:13] | That’s a cheap shot. | 这太下作了 |
[09:14] | No one could have predicted all this. | 谁也不会预想到事情会是这样 |
[09:16] | They believed it would lead to an existential threat | 他们认为协议会对整个世界造成威胁 |
[09:19] | to the world, and what if everything that they feared | 可是如果他们担心的 |
[09:21] | is coming true now? | 都成真了可怎么办 |
[10:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[10:07] | Okay. I’ll be right there. | 好的我马上到 |
[10:12] | Is it about Russell? | 是拉塞尔出事了么 |
[10:14] | No. Iran. | 不是 是伊朗 |
[10:19] | They just kidnapped Israel’s defense minister. | 他们刚刚绑架了以色列国防部长 |
[10:22] | President Shiraz, | 设拉子总统 |
[10:23] | are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[10:24] | Have you seen the destruction at Ebrahim? | 你看到埃布拉希姆空军基地的损毁程度了吗 |
[10:27] | Kidnapping, uh, an-an Israeli minister, | 绑架 一个以色列部长 |
[10:29] | it’s, it’s unprecedented. | 这是空前的行为 |
[10:30] | We know the Hezbollah faction | 我们知道那个抓了维斯伯格部长的 |
[10:32] | that took Minister Weissberg | 黎巴嫩真主党小队 |
[10:33] | was working for you. | 是你派去的 |
[10:34] | And they will kill him if I give the order. | 如果我下命令的话 他们会杀了他 |
[10:36] | If you did that, I assure you | 如果你这样做 我向你保证 |
[10:38] | there would be no coming back from | 你就会被死死地按在那个 |
[10:39] | the hell you would unleash! | 你自己一手造就的地狱里 |
[10:40] | Then you should advise your Israeli friends | 那么你就应该向你的以色列朋友建议 |
[10:43] | not to take any further action against us! | 不要再对我们采取进一步行动 |
[10:45] | They’re mobilizing for war. | 他们正在进行战争动员 |
[10:47] | You need to release Minister Weissberg immediately! | 你得立即释放维斯伯格部长 |
[10:49] | Israel attacked us first. | 是以色列先袭击的我们 |
[10:51] | A suicide mission is not defending yourself. | 你这种自杀行为根本不是自我防卫 |
[10:59] | He’s boxed himself into a corner. | 他把自己逼入绝境了 |
[11:00] | I guarantee you the Israelis are all over Lebanon right now, | 我敢说以色列人已经在全黎巴嫩铺开 |
[11:03] | looking for Weissberg. | 来找维斯伯格了 |
[11:04] | Well, maybe we should be, too. | 也是我们也应该找找 |
[11:05] | We have assets in country. | 我们在那有线人 |
[11:07] | Plus the Sixth Fleet nearby. | 而且第六舰队也在附近 |
[11:08] | – Get into it. – Yes, sir. | -你来办吧 -好的 先生 |
[11:11] | If we get to Weissberg first, it’ll give us some leverage. | 如果我们先找到维斯伯格 还能有点办法 |
[11:14] | And if the Israelis do? | 如果是以色列人先找到呢 |
[11:30] | Thank you, Matt. | 谢谢你 马特 |
[11:34] | Hey, is that bacon? | 你们在吃培根吗 |
[11:36] | There better be some left for me. | 你们最好给我留了点 |
[11:37] | Better hurry! | 快来 |
[11:38] | Oh, I see more McCords. | 我看到了好多麦考德家的人 |
[11:41] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪 |
[11:44] | How was the drive? | 一路上怎么样 |
[11:45] | Really early. | 出发得好早 |
[11:47] | Oh, like you wanted to sit in D.C. Traffic. | 好像你愿意堵在华盛顿的路上一样 |
[11:49] | Yeah, McCord brothers. | 麦考德兄弟 |
[11:50] | Wouldn’t do ten more minutes on the road. | 十分钟都不愿意在路上多待 |
[11:52] | – Oh, my goodness. Gosh. – Oh, you like that? | -我的天哪 -难道你喜欢堵在路上 |
[11:54] | – Okay. – How are you? | -行吧 -你怎么样 |
[11:55] | – All right. – Okay. How are you? | -还行 -不错 你怎么样 |
[11:57] | Good. So great to be here. | 挺好的 来这里真高兴 |
[11:58] | I’m so sorry I wasn’t here to greet you, but… | 真抱歉我不能在场迎接你 但是 |
[12:00] | – It’s okay. You kidding? – Oh, gosh. | -没事的 开什么玩笑 -天哪 |
[12:02] | With everything going on, I’m surprised you’re here now. | 我都惊讶发生了这么多事你还能来 |
[12:04] | Girl’s got to eat. | 我们总得吃饭 |
[12:05] | And I wanted to warn you | 我得提前告诉你 |
[12:07] | that Henry is out for bragging rights. | 亨利马上就要耀武扬威了 |
[12:10] | You don’t have to worry about Dad, Uncle Henry. | 你不用担心我爸爸 亨利叔叔 |
[12:12] | He hasn’t exactly been training. At all. | 他都没有练 一点都没有 |
[12:15] | Oh, yeah? Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[12:17] | Well, not everybody can drop out of college, | 不是每个人都可以像莎拉一样 |
[12:20] | enlist in the Army and get in the best shape of their lives | 从大学退学 登记入伍 |
[12:22] | like Sarah did. | 并且达到最棒的身体状态 |
[12:24] | Wait. What?! | 等等 什么 |
[12:25] | – The Army? – Dropped of school? | -入伍 -退学 |
[12:27] | What do you mean? Wow. | 你在说什么 |
[12:28] | What, what’s wrong with the Marines? | 为什么不去海军陆战队 |
[12:29] | Okay, I’m going to finish college eventually. | 我肯定最后还是会读完大学的 |
[12:31] | I totally get it. I’ve been there, done that, cuz. | 我太懂你了 我当时就是如此 |
[12:35] | It just wasn’t clicking, you know? | 感觉就是不对 |
[12:36] | Like, all these classes, but nothing I was passionate about. | 有那么多的课程 我就是都不感兴趣 |
[12:38] | Are you saying school’s not supposed to be like that? | 难道学校不都是那样吗 |
[12:40] | Good for you, Sarah. | 干得漂亮 莎拉 |
[12:42] | – Seriously. – Thank you. | -说真的 -谢谢你 |
[12:46] | – You look amazing, by the way. – Thanks. | -顺便说一句 你看起来真棒 -谢谢你 |
[12:48] | I mean, seriously, you have to let me style you. | 说真的 我一定要给你打扮一下 |
[12:49] | Oh, I’ve seen your YouTube videos. | 我看了你在视频网站上传的视频了 |
[12:51] | So you know I know what I’m doing. | 所以你知道我最近在忙什么 |
[12:52] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:54] | – Take this. – Okay. | -帮我拿一下 -好的 |
[12:56] | Which one was your favorite? | 你最喜欢哪一个 |
[12:57] | Um, I liked the one where you sort of… | 我喜欢那个你有点… |
[12:59] | Sarah seems great. | 莎拉最近不错 |
[13:00] | Your kids, too. | 你家孩子也是 |
[13:01] | The girls are amazing, | 姑娘们真棒 |
[13:03] | and Jason’s basically you in high school. | 杰森简直就是当年高中时的你 |
[13:06] | Snarky, disrespectful little pain in the… | 尖锐 没礼貌 有点讨… |
[13:07] | Payback’s a bitch, brother. | 报应就是个小贱人 兄弟 |
[13:13] | So, listen, I’m… concerned | 是这样 我有点担心 |
[13:16] | about Sarah and this whole Army thing. | 莎拉入伍的事情 |
[13:19] | Yeah, I was kind of getting that. | 我看出来了一点 |
[13:20] | I just think she’s making a big decision | 我就是觉得她因为一个错误的原因 |
[13:22] | for all the wrong reasons. | 做了一个很大的决定 |
[13:24] | What she didn’t tell you is | 她没告诉你们 |
[13:25] | that she just broke up | 她刚和 |
[13:26] | with her boyfriend Charlie | 她男朋友查理分手了 |
[13:28] | a couple weeks ago. | 也就几周前的事 |
[13:29] | Ah, that’s too bad. | 这太糟了 |
[13:30] | She fell pretty hard, got into a funk, | 她感觉好艰难 很害怕 |
[13:33] | started messing up in school, | 在学校一团糟 |
[13:34] | and then, suddenly decides to enlist. | 然后就突然决定要入伍 |
[13:38] | Yeah, well, that doesn’t necessarily mean | 但是这也不意味着 |
[13:40] | it’s a bad decision. | 这是个错误的决定 |
[13:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:45] | I just… | 我就是 |
[13:47] | I’m worried that she doesn’t know what she’s getting into. | 我担心她不知道自己面对的是什么 |
[13:50] | Listen, she doesn’t officially | 她下周才正式 |
[13:52] | sign on the dotted line until next week. | 签字入伍 |
[13:55] | Can you talk to her, tell her what it’s really like? | 你能不能和她谈谈 跟她说说军队是什么样的 |
[13:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:01] | Sure, but I’m not gonna try to talk her out of it. | 没问题 但是我不会劝她不去 |
[14:03] | Just about it. | 只是谈谈 |
[14:04] | It’s all I ask. | 这样就够了 |
[14:07] | I really appreciate it. | 十分感谢 |
[14:10] | CIA has credible intel | 中情局有可靠情报称 |
[14:12] | that Minister Weissberg was taken by tunnel into Yaroun, | 维斯伯格部长被通过隧道送到姚仑镇 |
[14:16] | and then driven to the Baalbek District. | 然后被车载往巴勒贝克区 |
[14:18] | We’re focusing our search there. | 我们正在那里进行搜查 |
[14:20] | That’s quick work. | 速度真快 |
[14:21] | But the Baalbek District– it looks… huge. | 但是巴勒贝克区 看起来很大 |
[14:24] | Almost 900 square miles. | 1 大概1450平方公里 |
[14:26] | The Israelis aren’t going to stand down forever. | 以色列不会就这么善罢甘休的 |
[14:29] | Thanks, Ephraim. | 谢谢你 埃弗兰 |
[14:30] | We’ll stay on it, sir. | 我们会继续跟进的 总统先生 |
[14:32] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[14:35] | Sir, Taylor Wilson? | 总统先生 泰勒·威尔森来了 |
[14:37] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[14:39] | I’m still not filing a lawsuit. | 我还是不会提起诉讼的 |
[14:40] | Understood, sir. | 我明白 总统先生 |
[14:43] | But I’d be remiss if I didn’t tell you | 但如果我不告诉您还有一张牌可打 |
[14:44] | you have one more card to play. | 就是我的失职了 |
[14:47] | Several months ago, the campaign received an anonymous mailing | 几个月前 竞选小组收到一封匿名信 |
[14:49] | containing Governor Evans’ genetic testing report. | 里面是埃文斯州长的基因检测报告 |
[14:53] | Now, Russell and I knew you’d balk at it, | 现在 我和拉塞尔知道你不愿这样 |
[14:55] | but given where we are… | 但鉴于我们的处境… |
[14:57] | It shows that Evans has the PSEN1 gene, | 报告显示埃文斯携带有PSEN1基因 |
[15:00] | meaning he has a high risk | 说明他有很高的风险 |
[15:01] | of developing early-onset Alzheimer’s. | 会患上早发性老年痴呆症 |
[15:05] | We confirmed with the lab that the result is authentic. | 我们与实验室核实过 检测结果是真实的 |
[15:09] | Not exactly how I wanted to win. | 我不希望这样取胜 |
[15:11] | Well, I know, sir, but | 我知道 总统先生 |
[15:13] | the public deserves to know. | 但是人民有权知道真相 |
[15:15] | And at this point, | 而且到了这个时候 |
[15:16] | it may be our only plausible path. | 这可能也是唯一的办法了 |
[15:18] | I think we all know what Russell would say. | 我想我们都知道拉塞尔会是什么意见 |
[15:20] | Excuse me, sir. | 不好意思 总统先生 |
[15:21] | Sorry to interrupt, | 很抱歉打扰您 |
[15:22] | but CENTCOM has picked up Israeli fighter jets | 中央司令部发现以色列战斗机 |
[15:25] | headed toward Iranian airspace. | 正飞向伊朗领空 |
[15:27] | Any idea what their target is? | 知道他们的目标是什么吗 |
[15:28] | Back channels are saying the Parsa Nuclear facility. | 非正式渠道称是帕尔莎的核设施 |
[15:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[15:32] | The fallout will last | 放射性尘埃 |
[15:33] | for decades, if not centuries. | 会持续几十年 甚至几百年 |
[15:36] | The Iranians will counter with everything they’ve got. | 伊朗会不惜一切反击的 |
[15:48] | How long until IDF jets reach Parsa? | 以色列自卫队的战机还有多久到达帕尔莎 |
[15:50] | 17 minutes, sir. | 十七分钟 总统先生 |
[15:51] | They just crossed the Iraq-Syria border. | 他们刚越过伊叙边境 |
[15:52] | Any luck reaching out to Jerusalem? | 能否联系上耶路撒冷 |
[15:54] | No, ma’am. There’s a total communications blackout. | 不能 国务卿 通讯完全中断了 |
[15:56] | Mr. President, CIA assets inside Lebanon believe | 总统先生 黎巴嫩的中情局线人认为 |
[16:00] | they’ve located Israeli Defense Minister Weissberg. | 他们发现了以色列国防部长维斯伯格 |
[16:03] | He’s being held at a private compound in Deir El Ahmar. | 他被关在代雷拉马尔的一个小区里 |
[16:07] | How the hell do we let the Israelis know | 我们怎么能在十七分钟之内 |
[16:09] | in the next 17 minutes? | 告诉以色列这件事 |
[16:10] | We can’t, sir. | 我们做不到 总统先生 |
[16:11] | And if they hit Parsa, it won’t matter. | 如果他们袭击帕尔莎 也就无所谓了 |
[16:15] | How do we buy some time? | 我们怎么争取时间 |
[16:17] | Israeli jets can’t hit their targets | 以色列没有全球定位系统 |
[16:19] | without global positioning. | 就没法袭击目标 |
[16:21] | It’s messy, but… | 不是光明正大的手段 但是… |
[16:23] | we could knock out their satellite with an SM-3. | 我们可以用标准三型导弹击落他们的卫星 |
[16:29] | That would be an act of war. | 这可就是宣战行为了 |
[16:31] | To stop a bigger war. | 这是为了阻止一场更大的战争 |
[16:33] | Israel would never retaliate against us. | 以色列绝不会报复我们的 |
[16:37] | I’m not willing | 我不想完全毁掉 |
[16:37] | to completely destroy our relationship with Israel. | 我们和以色列的关系 |
[16:40] | But I like your thinking, Ellen. What else? | 但你的主意不错 艾伦 还有别的办法吗 |
[16:43] | What about doing the same thing with cyber? | 能不能通过网络做同样的事情 |
[16:45] | Muckware. I mean, | 我是说泥控系统 |
[16:46] | can it neutralize israel’s satellite? | 能不能让以色列的卫星失效 |
[16:49] | We created it with the Israelis, so they’d be able | 我们是和以色列一起开发的 |
[16:51] | to clean it up pretty quickly, | 他们应该能很快修复 |
[16:52] | but it might buy us 24 hours. | 但应该能为我们争取24小时 |
[16:53] | Enough time to get their hostage back | 足够释放他们的人质 |
[16:55] | and possibly end this crisis. | 并结束这场危机了 |
[16:58] | It’s cyber, but technically speaking, | 虽说是网络袭击 但严格来说 |
[17:00] | it’s still an act of war. | 也算是宣战了 |
[17:01] | One I can live with. Do it, General. | 但这我能接受 就这么做吧 将军 |
[17:05] | Admiral Parker, do we have | 帕克上将 |
[17:06] | enough assets nearby to put together a raid | 我们在代雷拉马尔附近有没有足够的资源 |
[17:08] | on Deir El Ahmar? | 发动一次突袭 |
[17:09] | We can have a SEAL team spin up | 我们很快就可以从第二航母战斗群中 |
[17:11] | from Carrier Group 2 pretty quick. | 派出一支海豹突击队 |
[17:13] | – Get ’em ready. – Sir. | -去准备吧 -遵命 |
[17:18] | So, exciting time for you, huh? | 现在你正兴奋着吧 |
[17:21] | He asked you to talk me out of joining the Army, didn’t he? | 他希望你说服我不要入伍 对吗 |
[17:24] | You might want to consider military intelligence. | 你也许可以考虑进入军事情报部门 |
[17:27] | Nah, he just wants what’s best for you. | 他只是为你好 |
[17:29] | Make sure you understand the commitment you’re making, | 确保你明白自己将要面对什么 |
[17:30] | especially considering what’s going on in the world right now. | 特别是鉴于现在的世界局势 |
[17:35] | If you’re really interested, I already took my ASVAB, | 如果你想知道 我已经做过职业倾向测试了 |
[17:38] | and I made the cut as a nursing specialist. | 我适合当护士 |
[17:42] | I’m gonna go get my 68C primary training down in Houston | 我要在开学前去休斯顿参加初级经验护士培训 |
[17:45] | before starting second, the phase two training. | 然后参加第二阶段训练 |
[17:49] | And then, I’m gonna take the NCLEX-PN | 然后我就参加护士执照考试 |
[17:51] | to be a licensed nurse. | 成为一名持证护士 |
[17:53] | OMG. That’s a lot of letters. | 天啊 好复杂 |
[17:55] | I just joined, | 我当年入伍 |
[17:56] | ah, to get away from my dad. | 只是为了离开我爸 |
[18:00] | Yeah, well, there’s that, too. | 是啊 这也是原因之一 |
[18:07] | He lost his job back in June. | 他六月份失业了 |
[18:11] | What? | 什么 |
[18:12] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[18:14] | He showed up to a sales call drunk, and… | 他醉醺醺地做了一次业务拜访 于是就… |
[18:18] | he made me promise I wouldn’t tell you. | 他让我别告诉你 |
[18:21] | Has been drinking a lot? | 他最近总喝酒吗 |
[18:22] | No. No, it’s… | 不 不 |
[18:25] | It’s not so much that. It’s more like… | 酒喝得倒是不多 更多的是… |
[18:29] | ever since Grandpa died, | 自从爷爷去世 |
[18:31] | he’s just… kind of lost interest in everything. | 他就有点… 对什么都提不起兴趣 |
[18:37] | – So is he looking for another job? – No… | -那他有没有找别的工作 -没有 |
[18:39] | He’s just basically been sitting home, | 他只是坐在家里 |
[18:42] | doing nothing, and I’m worried about him. | 什么也不干 我很担心他 |
[18:47] | Is it wrong for me to want to go away and have a life? | 我想要离开他开始新生活 是不是不太好 |
[18:54] | No, not at all. | 不 并没有 |
[18:59] | “Secrecy did pay off for Patton | “保密的确让巴顿收获了成效 |
[19:01] | “In that the western task force had succeeded | 西方特遣部队成功 |
[19:05] | “In sneaking up the coast | 偷袭了海岸 |
[19:06] | “Totally unexpected and unobserved. | 完全出其不意且未被发现 |
[19:09] | “But, as Morrison put it, ‘By a curious paradox, | 但是 莫里森说 矛盾的是 |
[19:13] | “‘the efforts of the Allied armed forces to maintain secrecy | 盟军努力保守秘密 |
[19:16] | “‘probably lost whatever chance there was | 可能也因此丧失了畅通无阻 |
[19:19] | of an unopposed landing in Morocco.'” | 进入摩洛哥的机会” |
[19:29] | Where’s my phone? | 我的手机呢 |
[19:32] | Hey there. | 你醒了 |
[19:37] | What the hell? | 你怎么在这 |
[19:38] | Uh, Carol– | 卡罗尔 |
[19:40] | she… she went to get coffee, and also, | 她去买咖啡了 |
[19:43] | to call your son again. | 顺便再给你儿子打电话 |
[19:47] | She was reading this… to you. | 她在给你读这本书 |
[19:49] | Um, she said it’s your favorite, | 她说这是你最爱看的书 |
[19:53] | which doesn’t explain why I’m here, but… | 这也解释不了我为什么在这 但是… |
[19:55] | Iran… and Israel. | 伊朗…和以色列 |
[19:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[20:01] | Uh, she… | 她… |
[20:03] | she insisted on a total media blackout, | 她让我什么都别告诉你 |
[20:07] | – so… – Of course. | -所以… -当然了 |
[20:09] | But we’re just talking. | 我们只是闲聊而已 |
[20:11] | Casually. | 很随便地 |
[20:13] | About Iran and Israel. | 就聊到了伊朗和以色列 |
[20:16] | Speak! | 快说 |
[20:18] | Uh, sure, okay. | 好的 |
[20:21] | Let’s see. | 怎么说呢 |
[20:22] | Iran launched missiles at Israel, | 伊朗对以色列发射了导弹 |
[20:24] | so Israel destroyed Iran’s base. | 于是以色列摧毁了伊朗的基地 |
[20:29] | Then Iran kidnapped, Israel’s Defense Minister. | 然后伊朗又绑架了以色列的国防部长 |
[20:35] | What about the election? | 选举怎么样了 |
[20:38] | Uh, the vote in the House is next week, so… | 众议院投票将于下周进行… |
[20:46] | It’s January?! What…? | 已经一月份了 怎么会 |
[20:48] | – How long have I been asleep? – No, no. | -我究竟昏迷了多久 -不是的 |
[20:50] | Um, the House decided to move it up. | 众议院决定提前投票 |
[20:53] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[20:54] | Give me your phone. | 把你的手机给我 |
[20:55] | – Give me your phone. – You should… | -把你的手机给我 -你应该… |
[20:56] | You should really, You should really relax. | 你真的应该好好休息 |
[20:59] | Listen to me. | 听着 |
[21:01] | The future of the world is at stake. | 这个世界的未来正岌岌可危 |
[21:03] | I need you to call the White House. | 我需要你打电话给白宫 |
[21:05] | You really need to talk to… | 你得告诉… |
[21:07] | No, I need to talk… speak to the pr.. | 不 我得告诉…告诉总… |
[21:09] | I need… | 我得… |
[21:11] | to talk to the president, and you need to get him for me. | 告诉总统 你得帮我给他打电话 |
[21:15] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[21:17] | 帕尔莎核设施 伊朗 伊拉克 | |
[21:21] | Israeli jets are approaching Iranian airspace. | 以色列战机正逼近伊朗领空 |
[21:24] | Only minutes out of Parsa– what’s going on? | 离帕尔莎只有几分钟的距离 怎么样了 |
[21:26] | CYBERCOM is still activating the virus. Almost there. | 网战司令部还在激活病毒 就快了 |
[21:27] | 连接卫星 启动程序 | |
[21:28] | They better finish soon, or it’ll be too late– | 他们最好赶紧的 不然就来不及了 |
[21:30] | we’ll have attacked an ally for nothing. | 到时候我们就白白地黑了盟友 |
[21:34] | Israeli jets have breached Iranian airspace. | 以色列战机已闯入伊朗领空 |
[21:36] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:38] | 程序启动 完成 | |
[21:38] | Activation complete. | 激活已完成 |
[21:40] | Israeli’s nav satellite is offline. | 以色列导航卫星已离线 |
[21:47] | They’re turning back. | 他们转向了 |
[21:49] | Any ordnance dropped? | 他们发射导弹了吗 |
[21:53] | Negative, sir. | 没有 总统先生 |
[21:56] | Well, the Israelis are gonna want an explanation | 以色列肯定希望得到一个解释 |
[21:58] | as to why their closest ally | 为什么他们最密切的盟友 |
[22:00] | just cyber-attacked them. | 对他们进行了网络袭击 |
[22:02] | Rescuing their defense minister would go a long way | 救出他们的国防部长 |
[22:04] | towards repairing relations. | 会对修复两国关系大有帮助 |
[22:06] | 代雷拉马尔 黎巴嫩 | |
[22:38] | No sign of the package. | 没有发现目标 |
[22:40] | Could our intel have been faulty? | 是不是我们的情报有误 |
[22:42] | Or they could have moved him. | 或许他已经被转移了 |
[22:48] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[22:49] | We need a better look, Chief. | 需要看得清楚些 军士长 |
[22:51] | Copy. Coming closer. | 收到 正在靠近 |
[22:57] | – Put up a photo of Minister Weissberg. – Yes, sir. | -找一张维斯伯格部长的照片 -遵命 |
[23:04] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[23:06] | It’s Weissberg. | 就是维斯伯格 |
[23:10] | Orion ready to breach. Over. | 猎户座待命 完毕 |
[23:11] | Copy, Orion. | 收到 猎户座 |
[23:14] | On your command, Mr. President. | 等您发令 总统先生 |
[23:27] | Tell them to stand by, Admiral, | 让他们先待命 上将 |
[23:29] | and mute comms. | 通讯静默 |
[23:31] | Stand by, Orion. | 猎户座 待命 |
[23:31] | Copy. | 收到 |
[23:39] | Yes, Mr. President? | 怎么了 总统先生 |
[23:40] | Best estimate on losses in a raid. | 突袭伤亡最保守估计是多少 |
[23:42] | Three to seven men, sir. | 三到七人 总统先生 |
[23:46] | Odds of taking the hostage alive? | 活着救回人质的把握有多大 |
[23:49] | 50 percent. | 百分之五十 |
[24:01] | Captain, get me President Shiraz on the phone. | 上尉 帮我接通设拉子总统的电话 |
[24:03] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[24:08] | President Shiraz. | 设拉子总统 |
[24:10] | You’re probably wondering | 你可能在想 |
[24:11] | why your Parsa nuclear facility isn’t a smoldering ember right now. | 为什么贵国的帕尔萨核电站没有遭到炮火打击 |
[24:16] | It’s because the United States, at great risk, | 那是因为美利坚合众国冒着极大的风险 |
[24:19] | took offensive measures against Israel. | 对以色列采取了行动 |
[24:21] | Now I need something from you in return. | 现在我需要你的回报 |
[24:24] | U.S. military personnel are outside the compound in Deir El Ahmar, | 美方军事人员已包围代雷拉马尔的营地 |
[24:28] | where your soldiers are holding Minister Weissberg. | 你们的士兵将维斯伯格部长关押其中 |
[24:30] | We can go in and kill your men, | 我们可直接进入击杀你的人 |
[24:32] | and risk the life of the hostage, | 这种做法会危及人质性命 |
[24:35] | which would be very bad for you. | 对你们也十分不利 |
[24:37] | But I’m giving you the opportunity | 但现在有一个机会摆在你面前 |
[24:39] | to release the Minister with no bloodshed. | 释放人质 避免伤亡 |
[24:42] | You have five minutes. | 你有五分钟时间 |
[25:12] | Did I miss everybody? | 我错过和大家的会面了吗 |
[25:14] | Yeah. Sorry. Shane and Sarah crashed a while ago. | 是的 很遗憾 沙恩和萨拉刚睡下不久 |
[25:16] | And the kids shortly after that. | 孩子们过了一会儿也睡了 |
[25:18] | I read that Iran returned the Israeli Defense Minister– | 我看到伊朗释放以色列国防部长的消息了 |
[25:20] | that’s good. | 挺好的 |
[25:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:23] | That is good. | 是挺好的 |
[25:25] | We are… cautiously optimistic | 我们持审慎乐观的态度 |
[25:29] | that we’ll be able to walk both sides back from the brink. | 相信我们有能力把双方从危机边缘拉回来 |
[25:34] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:37] | Having a… nice visit with Shane? | 和沙恩聊得还不错吧 |
[25:42] | Sarah told me he lost his job five months ago. | 萨拉告诉我五个月前他丢了工作 |
[25:45] | Oh, no. | 天啊 |
[25:47] | That he barely leaves the house, and… | 那之后他很少出门 |
[25:50] | I’m worried he’s depressed. | 我担心他因此消沉了 |
[25:52] | After everything that went on with my dad, | 目睹我爸身上发生的那一切后 |
[25:55] | my mind goes to some very dark places. | 我总是往一些不好的方面想 |
[25:59] | Have you talked to him? | 你和他谈过了吗 |
[26:01] | No. | 没有 |
[26:06] | You gave a beautiful eulogy at your dad’s funeral | 你在你爸爸葬礼上发表的悼词很不错 |
[26:09] | about how all you stubborn McCords need to lean on each other. | 固执的麦考德一家人得彼此依靠 说得很好 |
[26:15] | Yeah, well, obviously, it didn’t get through to him. | 是啊 但很明显没触动到他 |
[26:18] | And he hates it when I’m big brother-y. | 而且他很讨厌我摆出大哥的架势 |
[26:24] | I’m afraid he’ll clam up. | 我担心他不会跟我谈 |
[26:27] | You have to try. | 总要试试看 |
[26:40] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:46] | Thank you, Mr. President. | 谢谢您 总统先生 |
[26:49] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[26:51] | You have to go in? | 你要去吗 |
[26:53] | There’s new intel. | 收到了新情报 |
[26:54] | Looks like Israel’s gonna hit Iran within the next 48 hours. | 似乎以色列在未来的48小时内会袭击伊朗 |
[27:00] | Decades of enmity and… | 长达几十年的敌对关系 |
[27:03] | a couple of days to figure out how to stop it. | 却要在几天内想出解决办法 |
[27:07] | No wonder Munsey and Juliet were against the Iran deal. | 难怪蒙西和茱莉叶会反对伊朗核协议 |
[27:11] | So much so that they put their lives on the line. | 甚至冒着生命危险来反对 |
[27:14] | You put your life on the line, too. | 你也冒了生命危险 |
[27:15] | Yeah, but they were right. | 是啊 但他们是对的 |
[27:17] | Look at where we are now. | 看看我们现在的境地 |
[27:22] | Juliet was on the… Israel desk for almost 20 years. | 茱莉叶曾专攻以色列问题将近20年 |
[27:28] | She obviously knew something that I didn’t. | 她明显知道些我不知道的事情 |
[27:36] | Well, did you ever ask her about it? | 那你问过她吗 |
[27:41] | 黑泽尔顿联邦惩教所 西弗吉尼亚州 | |
[28:00] | Nice shoes. | 鞋子不错 |
[28:04] | Ali picked them. | 艾莉挑的 |
[28:06] | She always had a good eye. | 她眼光总是这么好 |
[28:10] | Though heels are one thing I don’t miss. | 虽然高跟我不喜欢 |
[28:19] | It’s freezing in here. | 这里真冷 |
[28:21] | You get used to it. | 习惯就好 |
[28:24] | It burns calories. | 能消耗卡路里 |
[28:30] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[28:34] | Of all the… different scenarios that I had in my head | 我脑海里设想过的所有不同场景 |
[28:38] | about how you would greet me, | 想象你见到我会是什么反应 |
[28:39] | that… that wasn’t one of them. | 这可不是其中一种 |
[28:44] | How are…? | 怎么样… |
[28:48] | How are Henry and the kids? | 亨利和孩子们都怎么样 |
[28:50] | They’re great. Everybody’s… | 他们很好 大家都… |
[28:51] | Uh, Stevie’s engaged. | 斯蒂芬订婚了 |
[28:55] | You like the guy? | 你喜欢她的未婚夫吗 |
[28:56] | Yes, I do. | 我喜欢 |
[28:57] | Maybe even more than she does. | 甚至可能比她还喜欢 |
[29:00] | We see Aiden and Lily and Miles maybe every couple of months | 我们和艾登 莉莉还有迈尔斯几个月见一次 |
[29:04] | just to check in, see… | 只是想联系一下 看看… |
[29:05] | They seem good. | 他们看起来很好 |
[29:14] | So I’m guessing this isn’t just a social visit. | 所以我猜你这次来不只是探望老朋友 |
[29:19] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[29:20] | What was what? | 什么是什么 |
[29:21] | What was the reason | 原因是什么 |
[29:23] | that you… were part of a plot to murder my predecessor and George | 你要参与谋杀前任国务卿和乔治 |
[29:28] | and foment a coup in Iran | 以及煽动伊朗政变 |
[29:29] | to spike the deal? | 以破坏伊核协议 |
[29:32] | Why were you so sure that it would lead us to–? | 你为何如此确信这会让我们陷入… |
[29:35] | Where we are now? | 现在的境地 |
[29:37] | You had deep contacts in Mossad and VEVAK. | 你和摩萨德及伊情局有着密切联系 |
[29:40] | What did you know that Conrad and I didn’t? | 你知道些什么康拉德和我都不知道的事情 |
[29:43] | Nothing. It was all obvious. | 没什么 一切都很明显 |
[29:50] | After Iraq fell, | 伊拉克政权倒台后 |
[29:52] | the balance of power in the region shifted in Iran’s favor. | 当地的权力平衡转移到了伊朗一方 |
[29:56] | Sanctions were the only thing that kept them in check. | 制裁是唯一能够控制他们的方法 |
[29:58] | Lifting them allowed Iran to become an economic powerhouse. | 取消制裁会使伊朗成为经济强国 |
[30:03] | So that’s… that’s it? | 仅此而已吗 |
[30:05] | But their agenda never changed. | 但他们的主张一直未变 |
[30:07] | Mainly, to wipe Israel off the map. | 那就是除掉以色列 |
[30:09] | Any deal that would lift Iran’s sanctions | 任何取消对伊朗制裁的协议 |
[30:12] | was doomed to bring us to this place? | 都注定会让我们陷入这种境地吗 |
[30:15] | Any deal within the realm of possibility, yes. | 任何在可能范围内的协议都会这样 |
[30:18] | What-what does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[30:19] | You went at it the wrong way. | 你们用错了方法 |
[30:21] | You gave Israel the Heisman, | 你们把以色列一把推开 |
[30:22] | when what you really needed was Israel at the negotiating table. | 而当时你最需要的是以色列回到谈判桌上 |
[30:26] | Iran, the P5 and Israel. | 伊朗 常任理事国 以色列 |
[30:29] | Okay, so in this impossible… scenario, | 好吧 那在这种基本不可能的情况下 |
[30:32] | what else would Israel need? | 以色列还想要什么 |
[30:34] | Iran would have to discontinue its support of Hezbollah and Hamas. | 伊朗必须终止对黎巴嫩真主党和哈马斯的支持 |
[30:39] | Well. And then I… suppose Iran would probably want | 然后 我猜伊朗可能会要求以色列 |
[30:42] | Israel to acknowledge their nuclear program. | 承认他们的核计划 |
[30:46] | And Israel would have to provide security guarantees | 这样以色列就得提供安全保障 |
[30:49] | and waive U.S. support. | 并且放弃美国的援助 |
[30:51] | All of which is impossible. | 这些都不可能实现 |
[30:53] | So a peace deal between Iran | 所以伊朗和西方国家之间 |
[30:56] | and the West is impossible. | 是不可能达成和平协议的 |
[31:00] | Funny that the price of winning this argument is a life sentence. | 真可笑 赢得争论的代价居然是终身监禁 |
[31:05] | So according to Juliet, | 所以跟据茱莉叶所说 |
[31:07] | and reinforced by everything that’s happened, | 再加上目前发生的事情来看 |
[31:08] | the only solution is an impossible one. | 唯一的解决方法是个不可能完成的任务 |
[31:11] | How is she? Stupid question, | 她怎么样 是个蠢问题 |
[31:13] | but you know what I mean. | 但你知道我的意思 |
[31:13] | Well, in better spirits than you might imagine. | 她精神很好 可能超乎你想像 |
[31:17] | It was nice to see her. | 见到她真不错 |
[31:19] | Complicated, obviously. | 但很明显心情也挺复杂 |
[31:21] | Thanks for thinking outside the box. | 多亏你跳出思维定式来考虑问题 |
[31:24] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[31:26] | All his vitals are strong, thank God. | 所有生命体征都很强 感谢上帝 |
[31:29] | Well, you can’t keep a good man down. | 你可不能阻止优秀的人成功[回去工作] |
[31:30] | Oh, yes, I can. | 不 我能 |
[31:32] | No shoptalk. Please? | 请别谈公事 好吗 |
[31:34] | Trust me, Carol, the last thing I want is to talk shop. | 相信我 卡罗尔 我最不想谈的就是公事 |
[31:39] | You have visitors. | 有人来看你了 |
[31:44] | How you feeling, pal? | 感觉怎么样 伙计 |
[31:45] | Oh, like a stuffed goose. | 感觉像一只烤鹅 |
[31:48] | With astonishingly good vitals. | 有着良好生命体征的烤鹅 |
[31:51] | Your daughter fell down on the job, Bess. | 你女儿应付不了她的工作了 贝丝 |
[31:53] | She’s smart. | 她很聪明 |
[31:55] | She knows Carol’s the one to really be afraid of. | 她知道真正该害怕的人是卡罗尔 |
[31:58] | Just a few minutes, okay? | 就谈几分钟 好吗 |
[32:02] | I’m guessing, uh… | 我猜… |
[32:05] | Taylor told you about Evans’ genetic testing report. | 泰勒把埃文的基因检测结果告诉你们了 |
[32:09] | Carol’s right outside, man. | 卡罗尔就在外面 伙计 |
[32:11] | Have you leaked it yet? | 你们泄露出去了吗 |
[32:13] | No. | 没有 |
[32:15] | But you can rest assured | 但你可以放心 |
[32:16] | I know where you stand, okay? | 我知道你的立场 好吗 |
[32:18] | Don’t do it. | 别那么做 |
[32:19] | Don’t do it. | 别那么做 |
[32:21] | It’s not who you are. | 你不是那样的人 |
[32:24] | I know, I know, I know… | 我知道 我知道 |
[32:25] | A few days ago | 几天前 |
[32:27] | I probably would have told you to stick the shiv in Evans’ back. | 也许我会让你在埃文背后捅刀子 |
[32:32] | But… | 但是… |
[32:35] | I’ve been to the brink of death, or… | 我在死亡边缘徘徊过 或者… |
[32:38] | whatever you call this. | 你们怎么说都行 |
[32:40] | And-and-and I see things differently now. | 我现在看事情的角度不同了 |
[32:43] | I just… | 我只是… |
[32:46] | People aren’t gonna support you ’cause of some political dirty trick. | 人们不会因为政治上的肮脏把戏支持你 |
[32:51] | They trust you | 他们信任你 |
[32:53] | to make difficult decisions, | 能够做出艰难的决定 |
[32:56] | and to do the principled thing | 去做正确的事情 |
[32:58] | instead of what’s politically expedient. | 而不是做出一些政治上的权宜之计 |
[33:03] | They don’t want you to be a street fighter like me. | 他们不希望你是一个像我这样的街头霸王 |
[33:08] | They want you to be a knight. | 他们希望你是一个骑士 |
[33:13] | So go be a knight. | 所以你要做个骑士 |
[33:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:24] | Look, uh, we should let you rest. | 我们该让你好好休息 |
[33:28] | We’ll, uh, we’ll check back with you soon. | 过几天再来看你 |
[33:32] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[33:36] | Night. | 晚安 |
[33:38] | Either Russell saw the face of God | 要么拉塞尔见到了上帝 |
[33:40] | or his brain is swimming in a quart of painkillers. | 要么脑子被止痛药医傻了 |
[33:45] | What if it’s the former? | 如果是前者呢 |
[33:48] | Juliet said the only way to make real, lasting peace with Iran | 茱莉叶说与伊朗实现真正持久和平的唯一方法 |
[33:51] | was by bringing Israel to the table. | 就是让以色列重回谈判桌 |
[33:54] | So let’s bring Israel to the table. | 所以我们就把以色列拉回谈判桌吧 |
[33:56] | And how do you propose we do that? | 你打算让我们怎么做 |
[33:57] | Both countries are facing devastation, | 两个国家都面临着巨大的破坏 |
[33:59] | maybe even total destruction. | 甚至会是全国性的毁灭 |
[34:02] | And when you’ve been to the brink of death, | 临近死亡的时候 |
[34:04] | you see things differently. | 看待事物的方式会有所不同 |
[34:07] | So let’s use the brink | 那我们就利用这个临界时刻 |
[34:09] | to our advantage. I mean, | 作为我们的优势 我是说 |
[34:11] | shouldn’t Iran and Israel | 难道伊朗和以色列 |
[34:13] | be open to hearing a way out? | 不愿找到出路吗 |
[34:21] | 三天后 日内瓦 万国宫 | |
[34:27] | Here goes nothing. | 不会有什么结果 |
[34:28] | They’re here because of you, sir. | 他们都是因为你才来的 总统先生 |
[34:30] | Because I threw my weight around. | 因为我滥用职权了 |
[34:32] | Well, that’s something. | 那很了不起 |
[34:34] | Not if we fail. | 如果失败了就什么都不是 |
[34:35] | Then it’s just annihilation. | 那样就只有被消灭了 |
[34:39] | At least there’s no pressure. | 至少这样没有压力 |
[34:44] | Let’s make a deal. | 我们说好了 |
[34:46] | We don’t let them leave the room | 他们不同意框架 |
[34:47] | until they agree to the framework. | 我们就不让他们离开房间 |
[34:50] | Are you prepared to put Prime Minister Aaronson in a headlock? | 你准备让阿隆森总理成为瓮中之鳖 |
[34:53] | Whatever it takes. I figure you got | 不惜一切 我猜你至少比设拉子 |
[34:55] | at least a head on Shiraz, so… | 要领先一步 所以 |
[34:57] | What happened to being a knight? | 当一名骑士会怎么样 |
[34:59] | Knights lance their enemies | 骑士用长矛攻击敌人 |
[35:01] | like shish kebabs. | 就像穿肉串一样 |
[35:03] | Deal. | 成交 |
[35:07] | Prime Minister Aaronson, thank you for coming. | 阿隆森总理 非常感谢您的到来 |
[35:09] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[35:13] | President Shiraz. | 设拉子总统 |
[35:16] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[35:17] | President Dalton. | 道尔顿总统 |
[35:24] | You can’t be serious. | 你这是在说笑 |
[35:27] | It’s how you avoid a war. | 这样你们才能避免战争 |
[35:30] | I would rather fight a war | 我宁愿发动战争 |
[35:32] | than back down from our sworn enemy. | 也不愿从让步于我们不共戴天的敌人 |
[35:34] | A sworn enemy with nuclear weapons. | 这个不同戴天的敌人手握核武器 |
[35:36] | We have the advantage. | 优势在我方 |
[35:38] | Why should we blink? | 我何必要担忧 |
[35:40] | I’m asking you to open your eyes. | 我希望你能睁开眼 |
[35:42] | I’m listening. | 我在听 |
[35:44] | What if Iran cut ties with Hezbollah and Hamas | 如果伊朗切断与黎巴嫩真主党和哈马斯的联系 |
[35:47] | and officially acknowledged… | 并公开承认 |
[35:48] | …Israel’s right to exist? | 以色列的存在呢 |
[35:50] | Why would we ever agree to that? | 我们为什么要同意这样的要求 |
[35:51] | Because the United States and Israel will provide you | 因为美国和以色列会向你们提供 |
[35:54] | with ironclad security guarantees. | 坚不可摧的安全保障 |
[35:56] | That will never happen. | 这绝不可能 |
[35:58] | And Israel will once and for all | 以色列将彻底承认 |
[36:00] | acknowledge its nuclear program. | 它的核计划 |
[36:02] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[36:03] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[36:04] | It’s only impossible if we fail to try. | 我们不去试就肯定不可能 |
[36:08] | This framework is bold and aspirational, | 这个框架非常大胆且有前瞻性 |
[36:10] | and I would be lying if I said | 如果我说我们已经快要签订协议 |
[36:12] | we were anywhere close to a signing ceremony. | 那就有点言过其实了 |
[36:16] | But the fact | 事实上 |
[36:18] | that Prime Minister Aaronson and President Shiraz | 阿隆森总理和设拉子总统 |
[36:20] | are standing here together, | 在同意停火短短几天后 |
[36:21] | mere days after agreeing to a cease-fire, | 就共同出现在这里 |
[36:24] | is proof that anything is possible… | 这证明了只要你敢想 |
[36:28] | if you can dream it. | 一切都是有可能的 |
[36:30] | Together, | 团结在一起 |
[36:31] | we can make our shared impossible dream come true. | 我们能让我们共同的梦想成真 |
[36:43] | That’s President Conrad Dalton, | 以上就是道尔顿总统 |
[36:44] | finishing historic remarks. And, jumping to other… | 发表了历史性的言论 现在切到… |
[36:48] | Hey, come on, how come you’re not dressed? Let’s go already. | 快点 你怎么还没换好衣服 我们要走了 |
[36:50] | Just saw Elizabeth in Geneva, | 刚看见伊丽莎白在日内瓦 |
[36:52] | and now the House election thing is coming up. | 现在要播众议院选举的事情了 |
[36:54] | Well, that’s gonna take a while. Let’s go. | 那还得播好一阵子 我们走吧 |
[36:56] | – Come on. – No, you go ahead. | -快来 -不 你先去吧 |
[36:57] | …to accommodate what’s happening in Washington… | …影响即将在华盛顿发生的事情 |
[37:01] | Uh, whoa, what the hell? | 你怎么了 |
[37:02] | Look, you promised me at least one full training run. | 你答应了我至少陪我进行一次完整的训练 |
[37:05] | – The race is tomorrow. This is it. – I will be fine. | -明天就比赛了 就是这样 -我没事 |
[37:07] | And I’m gonna kick your ass, old man. | 我一定会打败你 老兄 |
[37:09] | All right. Well, then get dressed. | 好吧 那快去换衣服 |
[37:11] | Get moving. It’ll help. | 快点 会有帮助的 |
[37:13] | Help with what? | 帮助什么 |
[37:18] | Sarah told me you lost your job. | 莎拉告诉我你丢了工作 |
[37:20] | I dragged it out of her. | 我逼她说的 |
[37:22] | So what are you so mad at me about? | 那你为什么这么生气 |
[37:24] | I’m not mad, I’m concerned. | 我不是生气 我是关心你 |
[37:25] | I’m not asking you for money. | 我没有找你要钱 |
[37:26] | I’ll-I’ll get another job. | 我会找到新工作的 |
[37:27] | You can always ask for… That’s not… | 你当然可以找我要…这不是… |
[37:29] | Look at you. You’re depressed. | 看看你自己 你看起来有点抑郁 |
[37:30] | – Oh, really, Doctor? – Have you… | -真的吗 医生 -你有没有… |
[37:32] | Are you seeing a therapist? | 你看了心理医生了吗 |
[37:33] | I… | 我… |
[37:34] | I got no job, I can’t keep a woman around, | 我丢了饭碗 留不住女人 |
[37:36] | and my daughter is leaving. So what I am is sad. | 女儿也要离我而去 我当然悲伤了 |
[37:39] | And how’d this become about me? | 怎么又是我的问题了 |
[37:41] | I asked you to talk Sarah out of throwing | 我要你去劝萨拉 |
[37:43] | – the rest of her life away. – She’s concerned about you, | -不要浪费自己的下半生 -她很关心你 |
[37:44] | and so am I. I… Look at Dad. | 我也是如此 看看老爸 |
[37:46] | Oh, my God, you seriously think I’m Dad? | 天啊 你真觉得我和老爸一样 |
[37:47] | Yeah, lo… I mean, that’s… | 是的 我是说 那… |
[37:48] | I don’t know, but it-it’s nothing to be embarrassed about | 说不好 但你想找个人倾诉 |
[37:51] | if you need to talk to somebody. | 没什么不好意思的 |
[37:57] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[37:59] | What are you thinking, telling Uncle Worrywart | 你怎么想的 告诉这个杞人忧天的叔叔 |
[38:02] | that I’m depressed? | 我抑郁了 |
[38:03] | What were you thinking, trying to get him | 你是怎么想的 想要他说服我 |
[38:04] | to talk me out of the Army? And you are depressed. | 不要入伍 而且你确实很抑郁 |
[38:06] | – What is it with you people? – What is it with you? | -你们这些人怎么这样 -你怎么这样 |
[38:09] | Is he dropping out of the race? ‘Cause I will, too. | 他退赛了吗 那我也退了 |
[38:11] | No one’s dropping out. You’re not helping. | 没有人退赛 你在帮倒忙 |
[38:12] | Uh, sorry for giving a crap and for loving you. | 很抱歉关心你爱你了 |
[38:14] | Just go back, okay? | 回去吧 好吗 |
[38:15] | – Love me and leave me the hell alone. – What, why? | -爱我就别管我的事 -什么 为什么 |
[38:16] | – Fine, you’re alone. – Just stay out of this. | -好吧 你自己待着去吧 -别管了 |
[38:18] | Just stay out of it. | 别管我了 |
[38:18] | I don’t even know what we’re talking about. | 我都不知道我们在说什么 |
[38:20] | Oh, my God, you guys, the election… they’re voting. | 天啊 大伙 选举 开始投票了 |
[38:23] | Will the House now come to order? | 众议院现在还能有点秩序吗 |
[38:26] | For the love of everything holy, please, Carol. | 看在上帝份上 求你了 卡罗尔 |
[38:28] | You want another heart attack? | 你还想心脏病发作吗 |
[38:29] | Let’s see the results, and I’ll let you know. | 我们就看看结果 我会告诉你的 |
[38:31] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[38:32] | It’s too much for you | 看这个投票 |
[38:34] | – to watch the tally. – Or it’s too much to know | -对你来说难以承受 -知道这事在进行 |
[38:36] | it’s happening and not know what’s happening. | 又不知道结果才无法承受 |
[38:38] | Russell, you shouldn’t even know about the vote. | 拉塞尔 你不该知道有这场投票的 |
[38:40] | Well, then you should’ve gotten tougher nurses. Come on. | 那你应该找些更凶的护士 拜托 |
[38:47] | You’re killing me. You know that? | 被你打败了 知道吗 |
[38:51] | Excuse me. I’m sorry, | 打扰一下 抱歉 |
[38:53] | I know you said no calls, Dr. Jackson, | 我知道你说了禁止来电 杰克逊医生 |
[38:55] | but President Dalton is on the line for Mr. Jackson. | 但是是道尔顿总统打来的 找杰克逊先生 |
[39:01] | Carol. | 卡罗尔 |
[39:04] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:06] | Thanks, Joanne. | 谢谢 乔安 |
[39:11] | Yes. I have him right here. | 是的 他就在这里 |
[39:17] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:26] | Hello, Mr. President. | 你好 总统先生 |
[39:29] | No. No, sir, we were, uh, | 不 不 先生 我们… |
[39:31] | having trouble with the TV. | 电视有点问题 |
[39:50] | Congratulations, Mr. President. | 恭喜您 总统先生 |
[40:00] | I’m honored to know you. | 很荣幸认识您 |
[40:26] | 退伍老兵 起点 | |
[40:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:31] | Matt “The Flash” Mahoney. | 马特·”闪电侠”·马奥尼 |
[40:34] | Ready to go? | 准备出发了 |
[40:36] | We’ll find out, huh? | 我们会见分晓的 |
[40:38] | And the race will begin in two minutes. | 两分钟后比赛即将开始 |
[40:44] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[40:46] | I’m surprised to see you got back so fast. | 很惊讶你这么快就回来了 |
[40:51] | Yeah. Nice to see you, Governor Evans. | 是啊 很高兴见到你 埃文斯州长 |
[40:52] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:53] | My husband’s a leatherneck. It’s a family tradition, | 我丈夫是海军陆战队员 这是家庭传统 |
[40:56] | so I hightailed it back from Geneva. | 所以我从日内瓦赶回来了 |
[41:01] | I’d be lying if I said I didn’t shed a tear | 说实话 看到道尔顿 阿隆森和设拉子 |
[41:03] | at that tableau of Dalton with Aaronson and Shiraz. | 同框的那一幕我非常感动 |
[41:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[41:09] | Thanks. Yeah, we’ll see what happens. | 谢谢 看后续如何吧 |
[41:12] | And congratulations to you | 也祝贺你 |
[41:13] | on a hard-fought race. | 完成了一场激烈的比赛 |
[41:16] | I admire your patriotism. | 我很钦佩你的爱国精神 |
[41:17] | I know the… | 我知道… |
[41:19] | the president does, too. | 总统也会知道的 |
[41:20] | Does he? | 他知道吗 |
[41:26] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[41:28] | Hey, I-I know about your, um, your little meeting | 我知道你…几个月前 |
[41:31] | with the state senators in Ohio a couple of months back. | 和俄亥俄州参议员的小会议 |
[41:36] | Well, that’s all on the up and up, Governor. | 这些都是公开的 州长 |
[41:39] | Well… you may want to read The Vasey Act. | 或许你会想看看《维西法案》 |
[41:41] | It’s a little-known, uh, anti-lobbying law. | 这是个鲜有人知的反游说法 |
[41:43] | It’s been on the books in Ohio since about 1893. | 1893年就已经出现在俄亥俄州的书本上了 |
[41:48] | Hey, Sam. | 山姆 |
[41:49] | The election’s over. | 选举已经结束了 |
[41:51] | Dalton won. | 道尔顿赢了 |
[41:53] | Not if he didn’t win Ohio. | 如果他没赢下俄亥俄州就不算 |
[41:56] | I’m filing suit in Cleveland tomorrow morning. | 明早我会在克利夫兰提起诉讼 |
[42:00] | On what basis? | 基于什么 |
[42:01] | You lobbied Ohio state senators | 你对俄亥俄州参议员进行了游说 |
[42:02] | to get Dalton on the ballot | 从而让道尔顿参加选举 |
[42:04] | despair their sore loser law. | 不顾他们的”输不起法” |
[42:06] | Court rules in my favor, | 法院的判决对我有利 |
[42:07] | I win Ohio, get to 270. | 我会赢得俄亥俄州 得到270票 |
[42:11] | This whole exercise in the House never happened. | 众议院选举就像从未发生过一样 |
[42:16] | Good luck in the race. | 祝你比赛好运 |
[42:19] | Runners ready! | 参赛者准备 |
[42:22] | Come on, let’s go! | 加油 我们走 |
[42:23] | Oorah, oorah! | 加油 加油 |
[42:24] | Oorah! | 加油 |