时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:08] | Tight schedule today, ma’am. | 今天的行程很紧凑 国务卿 |
[01:09] | Nearly all focused on the aftermath | 几乎所有的重点都是我们在 |
[01:11] | of the deal we brokered in Afghanistan. | 阿富汗促成的协议造成的后果 |
[01:13] | First up is the National Security Council. | 首先是国家安全委员会 |
[01:16] | To discuss details on the troop withdrawal | 来讨论在关于对新联合政府的支持的 |
[01:18] | followed by a roundtable for USAID | 圆桌会议结束之后 |
[01:20] | on support for the new unity government. | 国际开发署的撤军细节 |
[01:22] | I’ve been working on a joint statement with UNICEF. It’s… | 我正在负责与联合国儿童基金会的联合声明 |
[01:29] | Is that President Salnikov? | 那是萨尔尼科夫总统吗 |
[01:30] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 国务卿 |
[01:31] | Doing his annual call-in show. | 在做他一年一度的热线节目 |
[01:32] | Oh, this is the thing | 这就是他 |
[01:33] | where he talks to ordinary Russians. I love this. | 和普通俄罗斯人聊天的事情 我爱这个 |
[01:36] | Taking canned questions | 回答准备好的问题 |
[01:39] | and creating your own personality cult. | 然后创造属于自己的个人崇拜主义 |
[01:41] | It has a certain perverse charm. | 有一种反常的魅力 |
[01:42] | I love how weird it is. | 我就爱这么怪异的事情 |
[01:44] | It’s like The View meets Joseph Stalin. | 就像视野乐团和约瑟夫·斯大林的合体 |
[01:46] | Well, this is his first public appearance | 这是我们在阿富汗促成和平协议后 |
[01:47] | since the peace deal we brokered in Afghanistan. | 他的首次公开见面 |
[01:50] | Any word on Russia’s reaction to that? | 俄罗斯方面的反应有什么消息吗 |
[01:52] | No, not through official channels, | 没有 官方频道上没有 |
[01:54] | but they can’t be happy. | 但他们不可能高兴 |
[01:56] | Less conflict in the region | 在那里冲突越少 |
[01:58] | means their influence is waning. | 意味着他们的影响力岌岌可危 |
[02:01] | Next we have Sergei Khulakov, | 接下来我们有请塞奇·库拉科夫 |
[02:03] | an accountant from Kazan. | 来自喀山的会计师 |
[02:06] | Tensions with the United States are at a high point. | 与美国方面紧张气氛已到达最高点 |
[02:09] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[02:09] | Can you turn it up? | 声音可以大点吗 |
[02:10] | Do you see a path toward a better relationship? | 你认为美俄关系会往好的方面发展吗 |
[02:15] | I love many things about America. | 我热爱美国的很多东西 |
[02:18] | Beyoncé, for instance. | 比如 碧昂丝 |
[02:21] | But the treachery of the American government | 但是在道尔顿总统和国务卿麦考德 |
[02:24] | has reached new levels under President Dalton | 带领下的美国政府这种背叛行为 |
[02:27] | and Secretary McCord. | 已经上升到新的高度了 |
[02:30] | This so-called peace deal in Afghanistan | 这个在阿富汗所谓的和平协议 |
[02:33] | is only the latest aggression | 只是一个破败的帝国文化 |
[02:35] | from a bankrupt imperial culture. | 最新的野心 |
[02:37] | Normal relations are impossible. | 要维持正常关系已经不可能 |
[02:40] | That’s why I’ve instructed the Minister of Education | 所以我指示教育部长 |
[02:43] | to immediately terminate all adoptions | 立即停止美国父母领养 |
[02:46] | of Russian citizens by American parents. | 俄罗斯公民的相关事项 |
[02:48] | We cannot allow our precious children | 我们不允许我们珍贵的孩子 |
[02:50] | to become part of this poisonous culture. | 变成这种毒瘤文化的一部分 |
[02:53] | What? | 什么 |
[02:54] | Wh– orphans? | 孤儿吗 |
[02:55] | Are you serious? | 没开玩笑吧 |
[02:56] | Of all the ways he could retaliate, | 在所有他可以报复的方法里 |
[02:57] | he’s attacking innocent kids. | 他选择了攻击无辜的孩子们 |
[02:58] | Not just kids, orphans. | 不只是孩子们 孤儿们 |
[03:00] | Orphaned kids. | 孤儿孩子 |
[03:01] | – Get me the White House now. – Yeah. | -立刻给我接通白宫 -好 |
[03:03] | How many kids are we talking about? | 多少个孩子涉及其中 |
[03:05] | At least 300. | 至少三百个 |
[03:07] | Russian orphanages haven’t evolved | 从沙皇时代起 俄罗斯孤儿院 |
[03:09] | since the days of the czar. | 就没有过进步 |
[03:10] | And their treatment of kids | 他们对待有残疾的 |
[03:11] | with disabilities borders on criminal. | 孩子们的方式简直如同于犯罪 |
[03:14] | And, often, American parents are their last resort. | 通常 美国父母就是他们的最后的希望 |
[03:19] | Whoa, whoa. Where’s the fire? | 哪里起火了吗 |
[03:20] | Mom. Hey, sorry. I’m late for lunch with a friend. | 妈妈 抱歉 我和一个朋友吃饭要迟到了 |
[03:24] | How is she busier than I am? | 她怎么会比我还忙 |
[03:26] | If it were up to me, they wouldn’t get lunch. | 如果我来决定 他们连午饭都没机会 |
[03:29] | Oh, hey, heads-up. | 注意点 |
[03:30] | The, uh, vice president is crashing our meeting. | 副总统正在我们的会议上大发雷霆 |
[03:34] | Any particular reason? | 有什么特别的原因吗 |
[03:35] | Well, maybe because she has a strong record | 可能因为她一直致力于 |
[03:38] | of advocating for the rights of adoptive parents. | 呼吁拥护领养父母的权利 |
[03:40] | Or maybe she’s just tired of cutting ribbons. | 或者她只是厌烦了剪绶带而已 |
[03:43] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[03:46] | Madam Vice President. | 副总统女士 |
[03:48] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[03:49] | I’m sorry I couldn’t make your holiday party. | 很抱歉我没能参加你的节日宴会 |
[03:51] | Oh, it’s all right. | 没关系 |
[03:53] | I heard you had a taco truck. | 我听说你准备了一堆墨西哥卷 |
[03:56] | Yes, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[03:58] | He’s ready for you. | 你可以进去了 |
[04:06] | Teresa, Bess. | 特蕾莎 贝丝 |
[04:10] | Have a look at this. | 你们看看这个 |
[04:15] | That’s terrific. It’s wonderful. | 这太棒了 非常好 |
[04:18] | Open the envelope, sweetie. | 打开信封吧 亲爱的 |
[04:22] | What is that? | 上面写了什么 |
[04:25] | Can you say it in English? | 你可以用英语说出来吗 |
[04:28] | “Hos.” | 房 |
[04:29] | Hus. | 房 |
[04:29] | House. House, very good. | 房子 房子 非常好 |
[04:31] | – House. – House, yes. | -房子 -房子 对 |
[04:33] | This is your cat. | 这是你的猫 |
[04:35] | Her name is Sushi. | 她的名字叫做寿司 |
[04:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:44] | That’s the Gunderson family. | 那是冈德森一家人 |
[04:47] | Their adoption was approved last month. | 他们的领养手续上个月刚被批准 |
[04:50] | They were on the last day of their waiting period | 当禁令颁布时 他们正处于等待期的 |
[04:52] | when the ban was announced. | 最后一天 |
[04:54] | The kid was literally | 当联邦安全局 |
[04:56] | boarding his plane when the FSB yanked him off. | 把那个孩子拉下来时 他正在登机 |
[04:59] | Well, this family | 这个家庭 |
[04:59] | is just the tip of the iceberg. | 只是冰山一角 |
[05:02] | There are hundreds of American families being torn apart. | 有成百上千的美国家庭都处于心痛欲裂中 |
[05:05] | Then we should treat Salnikov’s behavior like the tantrum it is. | 我们应该把萨尔尼科夫的行为当做真正发怒了 |
[05:07] | Agreed. Obviously, we can condemn this. | 同意 很显然 我们可以谴责此事 |
[05:10] | The question is, what next? | 问题是 下一步呢 |
[05:11] | We retaliate. | 我们反击 |
[05:13] | Russia has repeatedly attacked us. | 俄罗斯一而再再而三地攻击我们 |
[05:16] | Supporting the Taliban, and recruiting | 支持塔利班 而且招募以及 |
[05:18] | and coercing the Senate majority leader, | 胁迫参议院多数党领袖 |
[05:21] | hacking our embassies. | 黑客攻击我们的大使馆 |
[05:22] | Now this? | 现在又来这个 |
[05:24] | You want sanctions. | 你想要制裁 |
[05:25] | My team is working on proposals as we speak. | 在我们说话时 我的团队正在准备提案 |
[05:27] | Will we have support in the Senate? | 我们会能到参议院的支持吗 |
[05:29] | Absolutely. I’ll reach out to my former colleagues, | 觉得可以 我会联系我之前的同事 |
[05:31] | lay the groundwork for a floor vote. | 为全院表决打好基础 |
[05:33] | Just make sure your office coordinates with Bess at State. | 要确保你的办公室在州政府和贝丝协调好 |
[05:36] | Yes, Mr. President. | 好的 总统先生 |
[05:43] | Teresa. | 特蕾莎 |
[05:45] | I’m glad you’re aboard. | 有你的参与我很高兴 |
[05:47] | Now let’s bring those kids home. | 现在让我们把这些孩子带回来吧 |
[06:01] | I love that this has somehow, like, become our place. | 我很喜欢这里莫名地变成我们的地方 |
[06:05] | It’s not exactly Paris, is it? | 这又不是巴黎 对吗 |
[06:08] | “We’ll always have the Potomac Lodge.” | 我们会有波拖马可河边的小屋的 |
[06:14] | Doesn’t quite have the same ring to it. | 并没有一模一样的地方 |
[06:23] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:25] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[06:28] | I can’t be late. | 我不能迟到 |
[06:48] | What if we went away somewhere? | 我们离开这里去某个地方怎样 |
[06:52] | For a weekend. | 只是周末 |
[06:58] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[07:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:06] | I found a cabin in the Blue Ridge Mountains. | 我在蓝岭山脉找到一个小屋 |
[07:11] | We could… build a fire, | 我们可以 生一堆火 |
[07:15] | and maybe… | 然后也许 |
[07:18] | …build a snowman. | 堆一个雪人 |
[07:20] | Put a… | 放一个 |
[07:22] | put a turnip on his nose. | 放一个甘蓝当他的鼻子 |
[07:33] | I usually use a carrot. | 我经常用胡萝卜 |
[07:35] | It’s more nose-shaped. | 更象鼻子 |
[08:39] | We have a range of options | 我们有一系列的选择 |
[08:40] | to retaliate for the Russian adoption ban. | 可以用来要报复人罗斯的禁领养令 |
[08:43] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[08:44] | Uh, in the short-term we can revoke travel visas | 短期内 我们可以撤回萨尔尼科夫 |
[08:48] | for Salnikov’s inner circle. | 核心团队的旅行签证 |
[08:49] | Treasury will freeze their bank accounts | 国库会冻结他们的银行账号 |
[08:51] | and block their real estate deals. | 然后阻止他们的房地产交易 |
[08:54] | And if Salnikov still won’t back down? | 如果萨尔尼科夫还是不肯让步怎么办 |
[08:56] | We sanction their chief exports | 我们制裁他们的主要出口品 |
[08:57] | timber, aluminum, gas. | 木材 铝 油 |
[08:58] | Cut off their access to the global market. | 阻止他们进入国际市场 |
[09:01] | Write it up. | 写下来 |
[09:02] | I want to get something to POTUS | 我要在一个小时内 |
[09:03] | within the hour– what is happening? | 给总统看 怎么了 |
[09:05] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[09:07] | We have a slight situation on our hands. | 我们现在发生了一点状况 |
[09:11] | This is from an interview | 这是十分钟前 |
[09:12] | the vice president gave ten minutes ago. | 副总统的采访视频 |
[09:13] | …legislative agenda. | 立法议程 |
[09:15] | Madam Vice President. | 副总统女士 |
[09:16] | Yes? | 是的 |
[09:17] | Any comment on the adoption ban? | 对于禁领养令你有什么看法吗 |
[09:19] | The White House will be putting out a statement shortly. | 白宫很快会发布一份声明 |
[09:21] | – Madam Vice President. – Yes, Sofia. | -国务卿女士 -是的 索菲亚 |
[09:23] | What about the parents who’d already met their children? | 那些已经和孩子们见过面的父母们怎么办 |
[09:25] | Do you have a message for them? | 你想对他们说什么吗 |
[09:27] | I do. | 我想 |
[09:29] | I want them to know the United States government | 我想让他们知道美国政府会 |
[09:31] | will do whatever it takes to bring them back. | 作出一切努力把孩子们带回来 |
[09:33] | Whatever it takes. | 一切努力 |
[09:34] | Are you open to dialogue? | 您准备好对话了吗 |
[09:35] | – What is she thinking? – She’s way out of bounds. | -她想什么呢 -她真是越界啊 |
[09:37] | Is it me, or did the VP just commit us | 是我听错了 还是副总统刚承诺 |
[09:39] | to negotiate over adoptees? | 就孤儿们进行协商 |
[09:40] | It’s worse. | 更糟 |
[09:41] | She just implied that we are going | 她刚暗示 为了让他们回来 |
[09:43] | to make major concessions to get them back. | 我们要做出重大让步 |
[09:46] | Can’t we disavow her? | 我们不能否认她吗 |
[09:47] | And admit that the president and the vice president | 那不就承认总统和副总统 |
[09:49] | aren’t on the same page? | 二人不和 |
[09:50] | Russell won’t go for it. | 拉塞尔可不同意 |
[09:51] | I-I’m gonna confer with POTUS. | 我要和总统商讨一下 |
[09:53] | Meanwhile, let’s… stick a pin in sanctions | 同时 咱们瞄准制裁 |
[09:58] | and… start work | 开始制定 |
[10:00] | on an inducement strategy. | 诱导政策 |
[10:09] | Teresa Hurst has been working | 特蕾莎·赫斯特在 |
[10:10] | with the press for decades. | 新闻界工作有十几年了 |
[10:11] | You really think a veteran politician | 你当真认为一个政客老手 |
[10:13] | makes a gaffe like that? | 会犯那种错误 |
[10:14] | It happens every day, | 这不可避免 |
[10:15] | but feel free to ask one of your contacts. | 尽管去问你的联系人 |
[10:17] | Well, actually, I was thinking we could ask one of yours. | 事实上我们可以问问你的联系人 |
[10:20] | Sofia Martinez. | 索菲亚·马丁内斯 |
[10:22] | She’s the reporter who asked the question. | 她是提问的记者 |
[10:24] | We do have a history… | 我们的确曾经有 |
[10:27] | …of contact. | 联系 |
[10:28] | Yeah, and how long has she been back from Buenos Aires? | 她从布宜诺斯艾利斯回来有多久了 |
[10:31] | A few months, I guess. | 几个月了吧 我想 |
[10:32] | I… I’ll see what she knows. | 我去了解下她知道什么 |
[10:34] | Thanks. My advice? | 谢谢了 我建议 |
[10:36] | Bring flowers. | 带束花 |
[10:40] | Hola. | 你好 |
[10:50] | Oh, I’m allergic. | 我花粉过敏 |
[10:51] | I know I told you. | 我记得我告诉过你了 |
[10:53] | I was probably lost in your eyes. | 我可能只顾着看你美丽的眼睛了 |
[11:00] | Are you… free for dinner tonight? | 你今晚有空共进晚餐吗 |
[11:02] | Against my better judgment, yes. | 我放弃了我的理智判断 有 |
[11:06] | Okay. Where are we going? | 咱们去哪 |
[11:09] | Anywhere you like. | 你喜欢哪就去哪 |
[11:11] | But, uh… | 但 |
[11:12] | Hey. It’s yours. | 送你了 |
[11:14] | I have a couple questions first. | 我有几个问题想问你 |
[11:17] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[11:19] | I’m joined now by Rhonda and Peter Gunderson, | 坐在我身边的是朗达和彼得·冈德森 |
[11:22] | two parents directly affected by this ban. | 两位直接受到该禁令影响的家长 |
[11:25] | Please, tell us about your son. | 请和我们讲讲你们儿子吧 |
[11:28] | Nikolai was born | 尼古拉患有 |
[11:29] | with Leber congenital amaurosis, | 先天性莱柏氏黑朦症 |
[11:32] | a genetic defect | 这是一种遗传缺陷 |
[11:33] | that causes retinal degeneration and eventual blindness. | 会造成视网膜变性最终导致失明 |
[11:36] | There’s an experimental gene therapy that could cure him, | 有一种实验性基因治疗可以治愈他 |
[11:39] | but it’s only available in the United States, | 但只在美国才能接受该治疗 |
[11:41] | so the fact that we can’t take care of him… | 所以我们不能照顾他 |
[11:44] | It… it breaks our hearts. | 这让我们很伤心 |
[11:47] | Were you encouraged by the vice president’s remarks today? | 听了副总统今天的言论你受鼓舞了吗 |
[11:50] | We were. | 我们都倍受鼓舞 |
[11:50] | It’s nice to hear common sense coming out of a politician. | 很高兴从政客口中听到常识 |
[11:53] | Her office has been in touch | 她的办公室在整个过程中 |
[11:55] | with us throughout the process. | 一直和我们有联系 |
[11:57] | I’ll bet they have. | 我猜就是 |
[11:58] | Hello? Can’t Conrad tell her to stay in her lane? | 康拉德不能让她管自己的事吗 |
[12:01] | He thought it would be better to close ranks. | 他认为这样有助于团结 |
[12:03] | We’ll see how Russia reacts. | 我们来看看俄国如何反应 |
[12:05] | – Mom? – Yeah. | -妈 -嗯 |
[12:07] | Jay is here to see you. | 杰伊来找你 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:12] | Shouldn’t you be passed out | 你现在不是该给孩子讲故事 |
[12:13] | with a kid’s book over your face right now? | 讲到睡着吗 |
[12:14] | Sorry for the intrusion, ma’am. | 很抱歉打扰您 国务卿 |
[12:15] | But this is sensitive. | 但这很敏感 |
[12:18] | I just spoke to Sofia Martinez, | 我刚和索菲亚·马丁内斯 |
[12:20] | that reporter at the Chronicle. | 那个《纪事报》的记者谈过了 |
[12:21] | I’ve had… contact with her in the past. | 我之前和她有过联系 |
[12:24] | Oh, I remember. | 我记得 |
[12:26] | Anyway, Teresa Hurst | 特蕾莎·赫斯特 |
[12:28] | is trying to raise her profile | 想要提升自己形象 |
[12:30] | for a presidential campaign. | 为了参加总统竞选 |
[12:31] | Sofia got a tip from her chief of staff | 索菲亚从她的参谋长得到线报 |
[12:33] | that it would be worth her while to ask that question | 问有关收养者的问题 |
[12:35] | about the adoptees. | 会有重大价值 |
[12:36] | The whole thing was staged? | 整件事都是策划好的 |
[12:38] | Including the follow-up. | 包括后续跟进 |
[12:39] | They fed her the exact wording. | 他们告诉了她确明确的用词 |
[12:42] | The VP is playing us. | 副总统在耍我们 |
[12:44] | And going rogue on foreign policy. | 对外交政策胡作非为 |
[12:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:48] | Because she sees you as a rival. | 因为她视你为敌人 |
[12:51] | And… ma’am, she’s trying to take you out. | 国务卿 她想要扳倒你 |
[13:07] | Could you go get Marcus for me, please? Mm-hmm. | 能帮我找下马库斯吗 |
[13:11] | – Madam Secretary, if you’ll just wait a minute… – We need to talk. | -国务卿 请稍等 -我们得谈谈 |
[13:14] | Sounds good. All right. | 好啊 |
[13:15] | I’ll have my office contact you. Thank you. | 我会让我的办公室和你联系 谢谢 |
[13:19] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[13:20] | I know you staged that Q and A on the Hill. | 我知道你策划了《国会山报》的提问环节 |
[13:24] | Those families are suffering. | 那些家庭非常痛苦 |
[13:26] | Someone needed to have their back. | 需要有人支持他们 |
[13:27] | You subverted policy to serve a personal agenda. | 你为了达成个人目的 不惜破坏国家政策 |
[13:30] | I did you a favor. | 我是在帮你 |
[13:32] | We’re already on edge with Russia. | 我们和俄国已经关系紧张 |
[13:33] | Sanctions will only make it worse. | 制裁只会加剧紧张关系 |
[13:35] | Teresa, if you disagree, | 特蕾莎 如果你和我们意见不一致 |
[13:36] | debate us. | 就来我们辩论 |
[13:39] | But you cannot contradict the president behind his back. | 但你不能在总统背后否定他 |
[13:42] | And you have no right to lecture me on loyalty | 而你在假期你耍花招之后 |
[13:45] | after the stunt you pulled over the holidays. | 你没有权利说我不忠诚 |
[13:50] | This is about my party? | 这是因为我的党派吗 |
[13:53] | I have zero interest in running for president. | 我对竞选总统根本没兴趣 |
[13:57] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:59] | Your actions say otherwise. | 你做法可不是如此 |
[14:01] | I only hosted that thing | 我举办那个聚会只是为了 |
[14:03] | to whip votes for the land mine treaty. | 增加地雷协议的投票 |
[14:05] | Well, that’s not what Jacob Barker thinks. | 雅各布·巴克可不是这么想的 |
[14:07] | Or half a dozen other key bundlers | 那六个不回我电话的 |
[14:09] | who will not return my calls. | 关键经费募集人也不这么想 |
[14:10] | When I signed on as VP, | 当我就职副总统 |
[14:12] | when I abandoned the party | 当我抛弃了 |
[14:14] | I spent a lifetime working for, | 我一生为之奋斗的政党 |
[14:16] | I was made certain promises– | 是因为有人对我做出了承诺 |
[14:17] | promises that apparently mean nothing. | 而那些承诺很明显没有意义 |
[14:21] | What promises? | 什么承诺 |
[14:22] | Oh, come on. Please. | 得了吧 |
[14:25] | Russell Jackson pledged Dalton’s explicit support | 拉塞尔·杰克逊保证 如果我竞选总统 |
[14:28] | if I ever ran for president. | 会得到道尔顿的明确支持 |
[14:31] | I’m not responsible for that. | 我并不对此负责 |
[14:34] | But I am responsible | 但我负责 |
[14:36] | for the foreign policy of the United States, | 我国的外交政策 |
[14:39] | and you need to let me do my job. | 你得让我做我的工作 |
[14:41] | Let me tell you a story. | 我给你讲个故事吧 |
[14:44] | I started out as a PTA mom | 我开始不过是家长教师协会的一名母亲 |
[14:45] | who just wanted the school to remove asbestos from the gym. | 想让学校把石棉从体育馆里除掉 |
[14:50] | I’ve won a lot of tough elections since, | 从此之后我赢了很多艰难竞选 |
[14:52] | mostly against smug, entitled men | 对手大多数是些自鸣得意有头衔的男人 |
[14:54] | who I had to work twice as hard as. | 我不得不付出两倍的努力 |
[14:56] | But that was all right. I expected it. | 但没事 我料到如此 |
[14:57] | But you know what I really couldn’t stand? | 但你知道我真正不能忍受的是什么吗 |
[15:00] | There was always this one influential woman | 总有一个有影响力的女人 |
[15:04] | who just wasn’t sure about me. | 并不相信我 |
[15:07] | Of course, what she was really struggling with | 当然 她真正的问题 |
[15:10] | was her own ambition. | 是她自己的野心 |
[15:15] | This little game that you’re playing, Elizabeth? | 你玩的这个小游戏 伊丽莎白 |
[15:17] | I have played it a hundred times… | 我已经玩了几百回了 |
[15:21] | and I’ve always won. | 我总是获胜 |
[15:23] | So, if you’ll excuse me… | 所以 请回吧 |
[15:35] | Okay, so, in response | 针对领养问题 |
[15:37] | to the VP’s novel approach to the adoption issue, | 副总统采取新手法 作为回应 |
[15:39] | we’ve compiled some potential inducements for Salnikov. | 我们准备了些条件来吸引萨尔尼科夫 |
[15:41] | The most promising idea | 最好的主意 |
[15:43] | might be in the area of public health. | 就在公共卫生领域 |
[15:46] | Russia is suffering | 俄国正遭受 |
[15:47] | from a severe HIV and Hep C outbreak. | 严重的艾滋病毒和丙型肝炎爆发 |
[15:49] | The CDC could implement a clean needle exchange program | 疾病控制中心可以实行干净针头交换项目 |
[15:51] | and smart data analysis to help contain the outbreak. | 以及智能数据分析来帮助控制疫情 |
[15:54] | Good. Blake. Get Salnikov on SVTC. | 很好 布莱克 连线萨尔尼科夫 |
[15:56] | – See if he bites. Thank you. – Yes, ma’am. | -看他是否上钩 谢谢 -好 国务卿 |
[15:58] | May want to hold off on that. | 暂缓一下吧 |
[15:59] | Kremlin just released this. | 俄国政府刚发布这个 |
[16:01] | I was profoundly touched | 副总统给这些 |
[16:03] | by the vice president’s commitment | 可爱的孩子们的承诺 |
[16:05] | to these beautiful children. | 令我深受感动 |
[16:07] | It gives me hope that we can find common ground. | 让我相信 我们能达成一致 |
[16:10] | Accordingly, | 因此 |
[16:11] | I would like to formally invite | 我想正式邀请 |
[16:13] | Vice President Hurst to Moscow | 赫斯特副总统到莫斯科 |
[16:16] | to resolve this adoption issue. | 解决这一领养问题 |
[16:19] | Sly bastard. He’s milking this. | 狡猾的家伙 他这是趁机榨取 |
[16:21] | Well, you can bet Teresa will, too. | 特蕾莎肯定也会 |
[16:23] | Your office. | 到你的办公室来见我 |
[16:24] | Please. | 快 |
[16:25] | Russell Jackson, ma’am. | 拉塞尔·杰克逊 国务卿 |
[16:28] | It might be time to pull the plug. | 是时候结束了 |
[16:31] | Is that a question or a statement? | 这是问句还是陈述句 |
[16:34] | This is all her fault. | 这全是她的错 |
[16:36] | Now Salnikov can look | 现在萨尔尼科夫看上去 |
[16:38] | like a gallant peacemaker, | 像一个英勇的和平使者 |
[16:40] | all for a crisis of his own making. | 全是因为一场他自己制造的危机 |
[16:44] | No way his offer’s sincere. | 他的提议绝非真心 |
[16:49] | That was a question. | 我这是问句 |
[16:51] | Yes, he’s insincere. | 没错 他不是真心的 |
[16:53] | But it’s also an opportunity. | 但这仍然是一个机会 |
[16:55] | What, you think she should go? | 什么 你觉得她应该去吗 |
[16:56] | Is that really how we want to conduct diplomacy? | 这真的是我们想要的外交手段吗 |
[16:59] | Throw a tantrum, get a cookie? | 发发脾气 得到甜头 |
[17:00] | I don’t disagree. | 我不反对 |
[17:02] | But if we have a chance to reunite those families, yes. | 但是如果我们有机会让这些家庭团聚 是的 |
[17:04] | We have to take it. | 我们得抓住机会 |
[17:08] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[17:10] | But I want you babysitting her every step of the way. | 我要你全程寸步不离地跟着她 |
[17:12] | If we face-plant, that’s on you. | 如果我们搞砸了 责任在你 |
[17:15] | Did you tell Teresa Hurst | 你告诉过特蕾莎·赫斯特 |
[17:16] | that you would support her campaign | 如果她竞选总统 |
[17:17] | if she ran for president? | 你会支持她吗 |
[17:19] | Teresa Hurst is a fine public servant. | 特蕾莎·赫斯特是一名优秀的公务员 |
[17:22] | We just happen to like you better. | 只是我们更喜欢你 |
[17:24] | Just answer the question, Russell. | 回答我的问题 拉塞尔 |
[17:26] | Hurst was the only person | 赫斯特是唯一能够 |
[17:28] | who could deliver us Pennsylvania. | 搞定宾夕法尼亚州的人 |
[17:29] | I’d have sold my own mother | 为了得到那些选票 |
[17:31] | to get those electoral votes. | 我连我妈妈都能出卖 |
[17:34] | Does Conrad know? | 康拉德知道吗 |
[17:42] | I make promises | 我承诺就是为了 |
[17:45] | so that he doesn’t have to. | 让他不至于如此 |
[17:48] | We done here? | 说完了吧 |
[17:51] | Sorry to interrupt. Ephraim Ware called. | 抱歉打断你们 埃弗兰·威尔打电话了 |
[17:53] | You’re needed at Liberty Crossing ASAP. | 请您尽快到反恐中心去 |
[17:55] | Well, tell him I’ll be right there. | 和他说我这就去 |
[17:56] | I meant the secretary. | 我是说国务卿 |
[17:58] | Did he say what it was about? | 他说什么事了吗 |
[17:59] | Just that it’s urgent. | 只说很紧急 |
[18:05] | Okay, this Afghan deal. We got to figure out a way | 阿富汗这事 我们得想办法 |
[18:07] | to decrease our footprint in-country | 减少我们在国内的踪迹 |
[18:10] | and be more creative and-and flexible with our mission. | 更有创造力 更灵活地执行任务 |
[18:13] | Where’s Alexander? | 亚历山大去哪了 |
[18:15] | We thought he was with you. | 我们以为他和你在一起 |
[18:17] | Dr. McCord. | 麦考德博士 |
[18:18] | Director Ware just called. You’re wanted at the ODNI. | 威尔局长刚打电话 让您去情报总监办公室 |
[18:21] | That’s Igor Zhukov, | 这是伊戈尔·茹科夫 |
[18:24] | a GRU agent and noted assassin. | 格勒乌间谍 知名的杀手 |
[18:27] | Facial recognition caught him | 面部识别系统在环城公路 |
[18:28] | at a tollbooth on I-95 near the Beltway. | 附近的I-95收费站拍到了他 |
[18:31] | We have reason to believe his target is Dmitri Petrov. | 我们有理由相信 他的目标是迪米特里·派特洛夫 |
[18:34] | Seems your instincts were right. | 看来你的直觉是对的 |
[18:37] | Based on what? | 依据是 |
[18:38] | NSA intercepted a communiqué | 国安局截获了一份公报 |
[18:40] | sharing his personnel file with unknown Russian assets | 将他的人事档案与在美国当地的 |
[18:43] | in the United States. | 未知俄罗斯特工共享 |
[18:44] | Tell me you’ve secured Petrov. | 那你已经保护好派特洛夫了吧 |
[18:45] | I had CIA Security | 一小时前我让中情局安全部 |
[18:47] | place both Mr. Petrov and his sister | 对派特洛夫先生和他的妹妹 |
[18:49] | in protective custody an hour ago. | 实施了保护性监禁 |
[18:53] | Well, I see how this is… | 我明白这事 |
[18:55] | relevant to Henry, | 和亨利有关 |
[18:56] | but why am I at this meeting? | 但为什么喊我来呢 |
[19:00] | This matter pertains to your daughter, as well. | 这件事也涉及你的女儿 |
[19:04] | It appears that Stephanie | 看来斯蒂芬妮 |
[19:05] | is in a romantic relationship with Mr. Petrov. | 和派特洛夫先生正处于恋爱中 |
[19:09] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -天呐 -什么 |
[19:10] | Uh, I’m sorry you’re only learning of this now. | 抱歉你们现在才知道 |
[19:12] | The information was highly compartmentalized… | 这些信息是高度区分的… |
[19:13] | How did they even know each other? How did they meet? | 他们怎么会认识对方 他们怎么见面的 |
[19:16] | – Henry? At the house? – They met at the house once. Months ago. | -亨利 在家里 -几个月前他们在家里见过一次 |
[19:17] | – Why would he… What is he thinking? – Wait a second. | -他怎么会 他在想什么 -等一下 |
[19:20] | If you know about this, then there is a very good likelihood | 如果你知道这事 那很有可能 |
[19:22] | that the Russians know about this, too. | 俄罗斯人也知道这事 |
[19:24] | Stevie could end up as collateral damage. | 斯蒂芬可能会受到间接伤害 |
[19:25] | That’s right. Where is she? | 没错 她在哪 |
[19:26] | She’s still at the White House? | 她还在白宫吗 |
[19:27] | A Secret Service team | 在我们说话的同时 |
[19:28] | is with her as we speak. | 有一个特勤小组和她在一起 |
[19:31] | But until Zhukov is captured, | 但是直到茹科夫被捕为止 |
[19:33] | she’ll have to stay on total lockdown | 她必须完全禁闭 |
[19:36] | at your home, in the White House… | 只能在家 或者在白宫 |
[19:39] | and nowhere in between. | 不能去别的地方 |
[20:05] | Did you reveal any information | 你有没有泄露任何 |
[20:06] | that could put my daughter in danger? | 可能使我女儿陷入危险的信息 |
[20:08] | That is, any more danger than you already put her in? | 比你已经让她身处的险境更危险的 |
[20:12] | Look, I-I wanted… | 我 我想 |
[20:13] | Just answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[20:15] | What did you tell her? | 你和她说什么了 |
[20:16] | Nothing. | 什么也没说 |
[20:18] | No names. No operational details. | 没有名字 没有行动细节 |
[20:19] | I insisted “Alexander Mehranov.” | 我一直用”亚历山大·米拉诺夫”这个名字 |
[20:21] | I worked at the War College. | 我在军事学院工作 |
[20:23] | She had other suspicions, but I never confirmed them. | 她存有疑虑 但是我从没证实 |
[20:25] | I maintained situational awareness. | 我一直保持着态势感知 |
[20:27] | Except you kept going back to the same hotel. | 但是你们不断回到同一家酒店 |
[20:35] | She kept the relationship a secret. | 她对这段感情保密 |
[20:36] | Was that your idea, too? | 这也是你的主意吗 |
[20:38] | I-I didn’t want trouble. | 我 我不想惹麻烦 |
[20:40] | Yeah, and how’s that working out for you? | 是啊 结果又怎么样呢 |
[20:42] | She doesn’t know anything, Henry. | 她什么都不知道 亨利 |
[20:46] | I guess we’re just gonna | 我想我们只能 |
[20:46] | have to trust your judgment. | 相信你的判断 |
[20:50] | So… | 那… |
[20:53] | why her? | 为什么是她 |
[20:55] | We bumped into each other a few times, and… | 我们偶遇了几次 接着… |
[20:59] | we just… connected. | 就有联系了 |
[21:02] | Of all the women in Washington, you chose my daughter… | 华盛顿那么多女人 你偏偏选我女儿… |
[21:07] | to connect with. | 去联系 |
[21:09] | Which you shouldn’t even be doing, anyway, | 而你压根就不该这么做 |
[21:11] | because you just got sober. | 你才刚戒毒 |
[21:12] | Remember how we got you sober? | 记得我们怎么帮你戒毒的 |
[21:13] | Well, remember what I went through to | 记得我最初染上毒瘾时 |
[21:14] | become addicted in the first place? | 经历了什么吗 |
[21:16] | Yes, very well. And I think this is revenge for that. | 记得 非常清楚 我觉得这就是在报复 |
[21:19] | It-it… it wasn’t. Please. | 这…这不是 拜托 |
[21:24] | My-my whole life as a kid in Russia, | 我的整个生活 小时候在俄罗斯 |
[21:26] | and then… as a soldier, then a spy, | 接着入伍 当间谍 |
[21:29] | there was always so much that you weren’t allowed to think, | 总是很多事情不允许你去想 |
[21:33] | you know, to-to feel. | 去感受 |
[21:35] | Not if you wanted to survive. | 如果你想要生存的话 |
[21:36] | And so… so I-I didn’t. | 所以我都没有去做 |
[21:40] | And then I met Stevie, and I thought… | 我遇到了斯蒂芬 我就想… |
[21:44] | can’t I feel what I feel just… once? | 我就不能放任一下自己的感情吗 就一次 |
[21:51] | And it was selfish of me, and… | 我的行为太自私了 |
[21:55] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[21:59] | And I’m sorry for what you went through, | 我对你的经历深感抱歉 |
[22:00] | and any part my wife and I might have played in that. | 特别是我和我妻子可能在其中的作用 |
[22:03] | But this is the end of the line. | 但是这件事就到此结束了 |
[22:08] | You’re suspended from Special Activities Division. | 你被特别行动小组停职了 |
[22:17] | What do you mean I can’t see him again? | 你说我不能再见他是什么意思 |
[22:20] | We’re consenting adults. | 我们是成年人了 |
[22:21] | It’s not about that. | 与年龄无关 |
[22:23] | He’s a national security risk. | 他是国家安全的风险 |
[22:25] | Well, okay, well, how? | 好吧 怎么说 |
[22:27] | I mean, specifically. | 具体的说 |
[22:29] | I-I’m not saying I was shocked to learn | 我不是说我对亚历山大 |
[22:30] | that Alexander works with you… | 和你一起工作这件事很震惊 |
[22:32] | For starters, Alexander isn’t even his real name. | 首先 亚历山大都不是他的真名 |
[22:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:42] | Well, what is it, then? | 那是什么 |
[22:44] | It’s classified. | 这是机密 |
[22:46] | Well, I work at the White House, okay? | 我在白宫工作的 好吗 |
[22:47] | I have pretty high security clearance, too! | 我的安全权限也很高的 |
[22:49] | Not high enough, okay? | 不够高 懂吗 |
[22:50] | Does that give you some indication of how serious it is? | 现在你意识到问题的严重性了吗 |
[22:53] | It is dangerous for you to be near him. | 对你来说 靠近他很危险 |
[22:57] | Is he safe? | 他安全吗 |
[22:59] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[23:02] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不确定 |
[23:06] | We want you to know that this isn’t your fault. | 我们想让你知道 这不是你的错 |
[23:09] | – He put you in a situation, Stevie… – Actually, he didn’t. | -他让你处于这样的境地 斯蒂芬 -他没有 |
[23:12] | Okay, Mom? If anything, I pushed him. | 妈妈 就算有 也是我逼他的 |
[23:15] | I totally did, Mom, okay? | 完全是我 妈妈 好吗 |
[23:18] | – He tried to warn me. – He didn’t try hard enough. | -他警告过我的 -他还不够努力 |
[23:23] | Yeah? | 你好 |
[23:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:26] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[23:28] | Your motorcade is here. | 你的车队到了 |
[23:37] | It’s nine hours to Moscow– | 到莫斯科有九个小时 |
[23:38] | that’s a long way for the silent treatment. | 对沉默相待来说旅程挺长的 |
[23:41] | You went the whole car ride | 路途中你可是完全 |
[23:42] | – without speaking. – Sorry. | -沉默的 -抱歉 |
[23:44] | There’s something else on my mind. | 我在想别的事 |
[23:47] | You know, I was going to adopt once. | 我也有一次打算去领养个孩子 |
[23:51] | But I was in the middle of a reelection | 但是当时我正处在州议会的 |
[23:53] | in the state assembly… | 改选中 |
[23:55] | and I lost the nerve. | 我失去了勇气 |
[23:59] | I’ve always regretted that. | 我一直很后悔 |
[24:02] | You know, I know you don’t like the way this went down, | 我知道你不喜欢事情发展成这样 |
[24:04] | but you and I both want the same thing: | 但是你和我的目标是一致的 |
[24:07] | to bring those orphans home as quickly as possible. | 尽快把那些孤儿带回家 |
[24:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:12] | But only one of us is cutting a campaign ad. | 但是只有一个人把这件事当成了竞选广告 |
[24:17] | 俄罗斯 莫斯科 克里姆林宫 | |
[24:22] | This is Salnikov. | 萨尔尼科夫就是这样 |
[24:25] | He’ll drown you in pomp, but it’s just a stalling technique. | 他会让你沉浸在盛典中 而这只是拖延技巧 |
[24:28] | I’m familiar with the practice. | 我对这种做法很熟悉 |
[24:30] | The key is not to indulge him. | 关键是不要纵容他 |
[24:32] | We need to maintain firm pressure | 我们需要保持稳定的压力 |
[24:34] | to keep these talks on track. | 以保证谈判正常进行 |
[24:36] | I appreciate the tip. | 感谢提醒 |
[24:40] | Madam Vice President. | 副总统女士 |
[24:43] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[24:45] | – Welcome to Moscow. – Our pleasure. | -欢迎来到莫斯科 -荣幸之至 |
[24:48] | We’re delighted to be here | 我们很高兴能来到这里 |
[24:49] | and to seek redress for our citizens. | 以寻求我们公民的利益 |
[24:52] | What a coincidence. | 真巧 |
[24:53] | I’m here to do the same. | 我也是为这个而来的 |
[24:54] | Maxim, I understand that | 马克西姆 我知道 |
[24:57] | you are an avid collector of antique weaponry. | 你是古董武器的狂热收藏家 |
[25:00] | Mainly guns, it’s true. | 是的 以枪居多 |
[25:02] | I’ve heard that | 我听说 |
[25:03] | you have the most exclusive collection in Europe. | 你在欧洲拥有最独家的收藏 |
[25:06] | Perhaps you would like to take a tour. | 您看来是想要参观一下了 |
[25:08] | Madam Vice President? | 副总统女士 |
[25:09] | That would be wonderful. | 那太棒了 |
[25:11] | Lead on, Mr. President. | 请带路吧 总统先生 |
[25:15] | Tell me this is part of a strategy. | 这是你计划的一部分 没错吧 |
[25:17] | I-I wish I could. | 我也希望是这样啊 |
[25:20] | FBI’s been unable to find any leads | 联邦调查局找不到任何有关 |
[25:21] | in the search for GRU Agent Igor Zhukov. | 格勒乌特工伊戈尔·茹科夫的线索 |
[25:24] | Not even a glimmer? | 一点线索都没有吗 |
[25:25] | No sightings on metro cameras | 地铁监控没有任何录像 |
[25:26] | and crickets from our local informants. | 当地的线人也没有情报 |
[25:29] | He’s a trained assassin. | 他是个训练有素的杀手 |
[25:30] | Conventional methods were always gonna be a long shot. | 传统的方法不好找到他 |
[25:33] | I think we should read in the local PD, | 我觉得我们应该跟当地警局沟通一下 |
[25:34] | get more eyeballs on the street. | 在街上布下更多的眼线 |
[25:36] | If we go wide, he’ll go to ground. | 如果我们动静太大他就会躲起来的 |
[25:37] | And what’s the alternative? | 那还有什么别的办法吗 |
[25:39] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[25:42] | We use Alexander as bait. | 我们让亚历山大做诱饵 |
[25:46] | Alex has avoided predictable behavior | 亚历山大尽力避免可预见性行动了 |
[25:47] | with one exception– he had… | 除了这个 他 |
[25:50] | regular meetings at the Potomac Lodge | 定期在海亚当斯饭店的 |
[25:53] | in the Hay-Adams district. | 波托马克河小屋会面 |
[25:55] | How regular are we talking? | 有多频繁 |
[25:56] | Enough to establish a pattern. | 频繁到能形成一个模式 |
[25:59] | All right. So if we have Alexander | 好吧 所以如果我们让亚历山大 |
[26:01] | show up like it’s any other day… | 就像平常一样出现的话 |
[26:03] | Zhukov will make his move. | 茹科夫会开始行动的 |
[26:04] | And then we can move in and take him. | 然后我们就可以开展行动抓住他 |
[26:08] | Are we sure about this? | 这能成功吗 |
[26:10] | Well, we can’t have a GRU killer loose in the United States. | 我们不能让一个格勒乌杀手隐身在美国 |
[26:14] | Zhukov’s the kind of guy who likes to make a statement. | 茹科夫是那种喜欢表明立场的人 |
[26:15] | Whatever he’s planning won’t be simple, or clean. | 他所计划的事情绝不可能是简单清白的 |
[26:18] | Is he ready to put his life on the line? | 他准备好要冒生命危险了吗 |
[26:21] | He’s been through worse. | 他经历过更可怕的 |
[26:24] | I’ll explain the risk to him. | 我会给他解释清楚风险的 |
[26:26] | But I have a feeling he’ll say yes. | 但我觉得他会同意的 |
[26:46] | Brava! | 太棒了 |
[26:48] | My father was an artilleryman. | 我的父亲曾是一名炮兵 |
[26:50] | I went to bed with stories of Howitzers. | 我的睡前故事都与榴弹炮有关 |
[26:53] | Mr. President, due respect, there are hundreds of children | 总统先生 我无意冒犯 但现在有几百个 |
[26:57] | just ready to go home. | 孩子等着回家呢 |
[26:58] | And now for the pièce de résistance. | 现在才是重头戏 |
[27:01] | According to legend, this flintlock pistol | 据传说这把燧发手枪 |
[27:04] | belonged to Pyotr Pervy, | 属于彼得·罗曼诺夫 |
[27:06] | whom you call Peter the Great. | 也就是彼得大帝 |
[27:09] | May I? | 我能摸摸吗 |
[27:14] | This could be in The Hermitage. | 这应该陈列在赫米蒂奇艺术博物馆里 |
[27:16] | It was… until I bought it. | 之前是在的…直到我买下了它 |
[27:19] | That’s the beauty of new Russia | 这就是新俄罗斯的迷人之处 |
[27:21] | everything is for sale. | 一切都可以买卖 |
[27:23] | You know, I, too, admire Peter. | 你知道我也很欣赏彼得大帝 |
[27:27] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不欣赏他呢 |
[27:28] | He was a military genius. | 他是个军事天才 |
[27:31] | He was also a diplomat and-and a reformer | 同时也是一名外交家和改革家 |
[27:34] | and a man who didn’t care where a good idea came from, | 以及一个不关心好想法是从哪里来的人 |
[27:37] | as long as it was good. | 只要是好想法就行 |
[27:40] | And you have such an idea. | 而你有这么一个想法 |
[27:43] | Our CDC is running a highly effective program | 我们的疾控中心正在运行一个 |
[27:47] | to combat the spread of HIV/AIDS | 可十分有效的对抗艾滋病和 |
[27:49] | and hepatitis C, two diseases | C型肝炎传播的项目 |
[27:51] | which, unfortunately, are spreading rapidly | 而不幸的是这两种疾病 |
[27:54] | through your country. | 正在你的国家迅速传播 |
[27:56] | These are merely rumors. | 这些仅仅是谣言 |
[27:58] | We have the situation well in hand. | 我们已控制住形势了 |
[28:00] | Yeah, well, no doubt. | 是的 毫无疑问 |
[28:02] | But this isn’t a problem you can shoot your way out of. | 但这不是你开一枪就能解决的问题 |
[28:07] | She’s right, Maxim. | 她说得对 马克西姆 |
[28:09] | Let us help you. | 让我们来帮你吧 |
[28:11] | Discreetly, of course, | 肯定是暗中进行的 |
[28:12] | so your government can take credit. | 这样你的政府就可以获取名声 |
[28:19] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[28:22] | I am listening. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[28:25] | So, where are we? | 情况如何 |
[28:27] | All units, report in. | 所有单位 报告 |
[28:28] | Alpha Team in position. | 阿尔法小队已就位 |
[28:30] | Beta Team standing by. | 贝塔小队待命中 |
[28:32] | Bishop… | 主教 |
[28:34] | ready in pursuit. | 准备好追击了 |
[28:36] | This is Cardinal. I’m en route. | 这里是红衣主教 我在路上了 |
[28:39] | ETA ten minutes. | 预计十分钟到达 |
[28:41] | All units nominal. | 所有单位都正常 |
[28:43] | What about civilians? | 平民怎么办 |
[28:44] | DDOT has road crews restricting traffic | 交通局已派出交通管制小队 |
[28:46] | within a six-block radius of the hotel. | 在宾馆方圆六街区以内 |
[28:47] | The area is well contained. | 该地区已完全控制住了 |
[28:58] | There are no blind spots. | 没有盲区 |
[28:59] | OTD folks know what they’re doing. | OTD的人很在行 |
[29:06] | And clear fields of fire. | 可开火区域很空旷 |
[29:08] | That’s generally a good thing. | 这挺好的啊 |
[29:09] | Nope. No, it’s too exposed. | 不 这太暴露了 |
[29:12] | I was wrong, Zhukov would never do it here. | 我错了 茹科夫是不会在这里动手的 |
[29:15] | Why would he risk it? | 他为什么要冒这个险 |
[29:21] | There. Do you see that? | 这个 看到没有 |
[29:25] | Alexander, bail out. | 亚历山大 快离开 |
[29:27] | What? | 什么 |
[29:28] | Get out of the car. Now. | 下车 立刻 |
[29:42] | Oh, God. | 哦天呐 |
[29:43] | Was that a rocket launcher? | 是火箭筒吗 |
[29:44] | Looks like an IED. | 看起来像是简易爆炸装置 |
[29:46] | What’s the status of Cardinal? | 红衣主教情况如何 |
[29:48] | What’s the status of Cardinal? | 红衣主教情况如何 |
[29:51] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[29:52] | Okay, roll him… Careful, careful. | 把他反过来 小心点 小心点 |
[29:55] | Bishop, report. You okay? | 主教 报告 你没事吧 |
[29:56] | This is Bishop. We got Cardinal. | 这里是主教 我们发现红衣主教了 |
[29:58] | He’s fine. But we lost Zhukov. | 他没事 但是我们跟丢了茹科夫 |
[30:01] | Okay, take the CIRG team off standby. | 好的 让重案反应小组行动起来 |
[30:02] | We need rapid deployment. Come on, let’s go, let’s go! | 我们需要快速部署 快 行动起来 |
[30:07] | Please tell me you have a lead on Zhukov. | 求你告诉我你有茹科夫的线索了 |
[30:09] | I wish I could. | 我也想这样 |
[30:10] | The FBI set up a cordon, but… | 联邦调查局设立了警戒线 |
[30:13] | apparently, he slipped through. | 但是他逃脱了 |
[30:15] | How’s Dmitri? | 迪米特里怎么样 |
[30:16] | He’s banged up, but he’ll be okay. | 他被炸到了 但他会没事的 |
[30:20] | How’s the VP? | 副总统怎么样了 |
[30:22] | Useful, actually. | 还挺有用的 |
[30:25] | Kind of a… | 像是我的… |
[30:27] | Lacey to my Cagney. | 警花拍档一样 |
[30:29] | So you’re playing bad cop for a change, huh? | 所以你现在是扮演坏警察喽 |
[30:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:33] | Well, it suits me. | 这比较适合我 |
[30:35] | Especially dealing with a sinister windbag | 特别是对付一个邪恶的话痨 |
[30:38] | like Salnikov. | 就像萨尔尼科夫这种人 |
[30:42] | Knowing that he sent an assassin to U.S. Soil | 知道他往美国境内派了一个杀手 |
[30:44] | made we want to… stuff him in his stupid little cannon | 让我想要…把他塞到他的那个蠢大炮里 |
[30:48] | and fire it. | 然后把他发射出去 |
[30:51] | So, what happens to Dmitri? | 迪米特里要怎么办 |
[30:54] | Uh, Director Haymond approved his transfer to Alaska Station. | 海蒙德局长同意他调去阿拉斯加分站 |
[30:57] | That way he’ll be able to monitor Russian activity | 这样他就可以相对安全的 |
[30:59] | in relative safety. | 监控俄罗斯方面的动静 |
[31:02] | And his sister? | 那他妹妹呢 |
[31:04] | Talia’s gonna stay in D.C. and finish school. | 塔莉娅会留在华盛顿完成学业 |
[31:07] | After that, it’s up to her. | 毕业之后就看她自己了 |
[31:12] | What are we gonna tell Stevie? | 那我们怎么跟斯蒂芬说 |
[31:21] | Wasting electricity. | 不该浪费电的 |
[31:23] | I know. | 我知道的 |
[31:27] | Sorry, I’m a little, um, stir-crazy. | 不好意思 我有一点宅傻了 |
[31:30] | Let me fix you something. | 我给你做点东西吧 |
[31:32] | Like… | 那… |
[31:35] | eggs or eggs. | 吃鸡蛋还是鸡蛋 |
[31:36] | Our options are kind of limited. | 我们的选项比较少 |
[31:38] | Dad, you don’t have to babysit me. | 爸爸 你不需要像保姆一样 |
[31:42] | Uh, I don’t have a choice. | 我也没得选啊 |
[31:43] | I’m kind of cursed that way. | 我好像注定得这样 |
[31:45] | You know, you don’t remember this, | 你也许不记得了 |
[31:46] | but when you were about three, you fell out of a tree. | 但在你三岁左右的时候 你从树上掉下来了 |
[31:50] | And you… hit the ground. | 然后你…摔在了地上 |
[31:52] | You didn’t move. | 一动不动 |
[31:54] | I was… I was pretty cool. | 我还…挺冷静的 |
[31:56] | I checked your pulse, made sure you were breathing. | 我检查了你的脉搏 确定你还在呼吸 |
[31:59] | When we got home and I knew you were safe, | 当我们到家之后 我知道你没事 |
[32:02] | I just lost it. | 我突然失控了 |
[32:03] | The thou… | 一想到… |
[32:09] | I’m sorry I scared you. | 不好意思 我吓到你了 |
[32:11] | You didn’t know. | 你不知道的 |
[32:14] | Yeah, but… | 是的 但是… |
[32:18] | Another damaged, unavailable guy. | 又一次伤害 不可靠的家伙 |
[32:21] | I mean, Jareth was an exception, but… | 我的意思是杰瑞斯本是个例外 但… |
[32:26] | I don’t know, it just keeps happening. | 我不知道 总是这样 |
[32:29] | It’s, like, becoming a pattern or something. | 就像是个模式一样 |
[32:32] | Look, Alexander was no Harrison or… | 亚历山大不是什么哈里森 |
[32:34] | Armon. | 阿蒙 |
[32:36] | You… Do you mean Arthur? | 你是说亚瑟吗 |
[32:38] | Arthur. Arthur. | 亚瑟 亚瑟 |
[32:39] | He was twice your age and so pedantic. | 他的年龄是你的两倍 所以很迂腐 |
[32:41] | Peda… Dad, look who’s talking. | 迂腐… 爸爸 你还说别人迂腐 |
[32:45] | Look, it’s completely normal to question yourself. | 质疑自己是完全正常的 |
[32:49] | I do it all the time– these days, especially. | 我一直在质疑自己 尤其是最近 |
[32:53] | Just the idea that I would be involved in something | 只是我一想到是我的工作 |
[32:56] | that put you in danger… | 将你置于险境… |
[33:02] | A-Alexander did heroic things for this country, | 亚历山大为这个国家做了杰出的贡献 |
[33:06] | at im-immense personal cost. | 他个人付出了巨大的代价 |
[33:12] | He’s a courageous young man. | 他是个勇敢的年轻人 |
[33:30] | I am very pleased with this deal. | 我对这个协议很满意 |
[33:32] | Your people send me this memo about our joint statement. | 你的人给我发了这份关于我们联合声明的备忘录 |
[33:36] | It’s… wonderful. | 很棒 |
[33:41] | But? | 但是 |
[33:43] | There is one small detail | 有一个小细节 |
[33:44] | I would like to add. | 我想补充进去 |
[33:46] | A pledge to discuss the presence | 保证美国会参与 |
[33:47] | of American troops in Bulgaria. | 从保加利亚撤军的谈判 |
[33:51] | The country you invaded. | 保加利亚是你入侵的国家 |
[33:53] | Otherwise, the adoptees stay in Russia. | 否则 被收养的孩子们将留在俄罗斯 |
[33:56] | Where they belong. | 那里才是他们的归宿 |
[33:58] | Why don’t you send us the language you have in mind? | 你干脆直接草拟一份 直接发给我们吧 |
[34:05] | We need to talk, alone. Please. | 我们得单独谈谈 |
[34:12] | – We need to walk. – Why? | -我们得离开 -为什么 |
[34:13] | It’s not like he declared war. | 他又没有宣战 |
[34:16] | Our NATO deployment is off-limits. | 我们的北约部署是没有协商余地的 |
[34:19] | It is a glowing red line, and he just crossed it. | 这是一条警戒线 他刚刚越过了警戒线 |
[34:22] | We are inches from the finish line. | 我们很快就要达到目的了 |
[34:24] | What is the harm in negotiating? | 谈判一下又能造成什么损失 |
[34:25] | Negotiating is the harm. | 谈判本身就是损失 |
[34:29] | If he walks out there | 如果他走出去 |
[34:30] | and says that we have opened the door | 说我们已经打开了 |
[34:33] | to pulling out of Europe, our allies will panic. | 从欧洲撤军的大门 我们的盟友会恐慌 |
[34:36] | So reassure them. | 那就安抚他们 |
[34:37] | By saying what? | 用什么安抚 |
[34:38] | That we’re being duplicitous but not with you? | 告诉他们我们是两面派 但不针对你 |
[34:41] | We can refuse the joint statement | 我们可以拒绝联合声明 |
[34:42] | – and come up with new incentives. – No. | -用其他条件和他们商量 -不行 |
[34:44] | Groveling will only make things worse. | 卑躬屈膝只会使事情变得更糟 |
[34:46] | I cannot abandon those children. | 我不能抛弃那些孩子 |
[34:49] | I made a promise to the American people, to their parents, | 我向美国人民 向他们的父母承诺过 |
[34:52] | to bring them home. | 我会带他们回家 |
[34:55] | Your promises are not my problem. | 你做出的承诺与我无关 |
[34:59] | National security is. | 我只关心国家安全 |
[35:01] | Blake. | 布莱克 |
[35:04] | I’m leaving, Madam Vice President. | 我要走了 副总统女士 |
[35:06] | So are you. | 你也该走了 |
[35:13] | That is great news. And, again, | 这是好消息 而且 |
[35:16] | we’re ready to assist the FBI in any way you need. | 我们随时可以以你需要的任何方式协助联调局 |
[35:19] | Yeah. Thanks. Bye. | 好的 谢谢 再见 |
[35:21] | We got Zhukov. | 我们抓到茹科夫了 |
[35:23] | Oh, thank God. Where? | 感谢上帝 在哪里 |
[35:25] | Uh, at the FBI checkpoint at Lake Champlain, | 在张伯伦湖的联调局检查站 |
[35:27] | – near the Canadian border. – Oh, my God. | -在加拿大边境附近 -天啊 |
[35:29] | Then-then that means Stevie’s safe, right? Yes? | 就是说史蒂夫没事了 对吗 |
[35:31] | – Oh, God. – Yeah, yeah, I mean, we should keep the detail on her | -天啊 -我们还是应该保留安保人员几天 |
[35:33] | for a couple more days, but threat is over. | 但是已经没有威胁了 |
[35:38] | That just about takes the sting out of my face-plant in Moscow. | 这些刚好能补偿我在莫斯科丢的人 |
[35:42] | No, come on. That’s on the VP, not you. | 不 那要怪副总统 不怪你 |
[35:44] | Russell was right. | 拉塞尔说得对 |
[35:46] | This was a fool’s errand from the beginning, | 这从一开始就是徒劳 |
[35:50] | – You know? – Here. | -你知道吗 -把外套拖了 |
[35:52] | I shouldn’t have let guilt cloud my judgment. | 我不应该让内疚影响我的判断 |
[35:54] | But the thing is, honestly, | 但事实是 |
[35:56] | I wanted to support a woman who felt betrayed. | 我想去支持一个感觉被背叛的女人 |
[36:00] | You know? And those kids. | 你知道吗 还有那些孩子 |
[36:05] | I reached out to the Gundersons. | 我联系了冈德森一家 |
[36:07] | You know, the-the parents of the boy in the video? | 就是视频里那个男孩的父母 |
[36:10] | Yeah. Who could forget? | 我知道 谁忘得了 |
[36:12] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[36:14] | They wouldn’t take my call. | 他们不接我的电话 |
[36:16] | We would file a claim | 我们会在欧洲人权法庭上 |
[36:18] | in the European Court of Human Rights. | 提出诉讼 |
[36:22] | There’s a chance Russia will respect their ruling. | 俄罗斯可能会尊重他们的裁决 |
[36:26] | Okay. That chance is zero. | 好吧 可能性是零 |
[36:37] | Wait a second. Wait, wait, wait. | 等一下 等等 |
[36:39] | Where is Zhukov now? | 茹科夫现在在哪里 |
[36:42] | – Uh, he’s being transported to FBI Headquarters. – No, no. | -他被送到联调局总部了 -不 |
[36:44] | They’ll probably just throw him in some deep, dark hole. | 他们可能会把他扔进一个很深的洞里 |
[36:46] | They can’t do that. | 他们不能这样做 |
[36:47] | Not yet, not yet. We got to… we got to try one thing. | 没有 还不行 我们要… 我们得试一试 |
[36:51] | We categorically deny any involvement. | 我们绝对否认有任何牵连 |
[36:53] | Such an attack would be against our principles. | 这样的攻击是违反我们的原则的 |
[36:56] | This isn’t your call-in show, Maxim. | 我们不是在采访你 马克西姆 |
[36:58] | Platitudes won’t help you. | 陈词滥调帮不了你 |
[36:59] | What more is there to say? | 还有什么可说的 |
[37:01] | Our government denies any knowledge of Mr. Zhukov. | 我国政府否认对茹科夫先生有任何了解 |
[37:04] | Well, Zhukov categorically admitted to working | 但是 茹科夫明确地承认了 |
[37:08] | for the GRU. | 他是为格勒乌工作的 |
[37:09] | That’s right. He’s in custody. | 没错 他已经被拘留了 |
[37:11] | And he was all too happy to name names, | 他很愿意把俄方人员的姓名给我们 |
[37:14] | including that of his handler, Yaroslav Ryback. | 包括他的上线雅罗斯拉夫·里巴克 |
[37:18] | Who is the linchpin of your entire spy network | 你整个美国间谍网络的 |
[37:21] | in the United States. | 关键人物 |
[37:22] | Ryback has been operating under nonofficial cover. | 里巴克一直在非官方的身份下工作 |
[37:26] | So, no diplomatic immunity. | 所以他没有外交豁免权 |
[37:28] | Which means, under federal law, he can be executed. | 这意味着 根据联邦法律 他可以被处死 |
[37:32] | However, might consider clemency, | 然而 我们可能会考虑宽大处理 |
[37:36] | maybe even a future exchange, | 甚至在未来进行间谍交换 |
[37:38] | under one condition. | 但有一个条件 |
[37:40] | And that would be? | 什么条件 |
[37:42] | Honor the original terms of the deal we struck in Moscow. | 尊重我们在莫斯科达成协议的最初条款 |
[37:45] | Those orphans come home. | 让那些孤儿回家 |
[37:50] | They’ll be on a plane tomorrow. | 他们明天就会上飞机 |
[37:54] | Thank you for your time. | 耽误你的时间了 |
[37:56] | I have to ask. | 我必须问 |
[37:58] | This man you accuse of being GRU, | 这个人 你说他是格勒乌 |
[38:01] | he could resist any form of interrogation. | 他应该可以抵抗任何形式的审讯 |
[38:04] | How did you get him to crack? | 你是怎么让他松口的 |
[38:06] | Don’t you know? | 难道你不知道吗 |
[38:09] | Everything in new Russia’s for sale. | 新俄罗斯的一切都是可以买卖的 |
[38:14] | Offering cash to a GRU assassin. | 向格勒乌刺客提供现金 |
[38:16] | I got to say, that took guts. | 我得说 这需要勇气 |
[38:18] | Credit lies with Conrad. | 应该感谢康拉德 |
[38:21] | He had to approve it. | 得他批准才行 |
[38:22] | Still, this was a guy who might have murdered your own daughter. | 不过 这个人本可能杀了你的亲女儿 |
[38:26] | Trying to forget that. | 我正在试着忘掉这件事 |
[38:28] | I’m sorry I doubted you. | 对不起 我怀疑你 |
[38:30] | We make strong allies, Elizabeth. | 我们应该是强大的盟友 伊丽莎白 |
[38:32] | Can we bury the hatchet? | 我们能和解吗 |
[38:33] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[38:36] | Madam Vice President. | 副总统女士 |
[38:37] | Madam Secretary. | 国务卿女士 |
[38:42] | I just need one thing from you. | 我只需要你帮一个忙 |
[38:46] | Rule yourself out. | 否认参选 |
[38:47] | Pardon? | 什么 |
[38:48] | Announce you won’t run for president in public. | 在公开场合宣布你不会竞选总统 |
[38:51] | Shouldn’t be difficult. | 这不应该很困难 |
[38:52] | You’ve already said you have zero interest in the job. | 你已经说过你对当总统没有兴趣 |
[38:56] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[38:59] | Well, that’s disappointing. | 那太令人失望了 |
[39:24] | There you are. | 你在这 |
[39:27] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[39:39] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来送我 |
[39:41] | It was the least I can do. | 举手之劳 |
[39:43] | This country owes you a great debt. | 这个国家欠你很多 |
[39:47] | But not you. | 但你并不欠我什么 |
[39:51] | Uh, I’ve given you more than enough trouble. | 我给你带来的麻烦已经够多了 |
[39:54] | That’s fair to say. | 这倒是没错 |
[39:56] | I’ll look in on your sister from time to time. | 我会不时地去看望你妹妹 |
[39:59] | That’s very kind of you. | 非常感谢 |
[40:06] | Thank you, Henry, | 谢谢你 亨利 |
[40:10] | for all you’ve done for us. | 感谢你为我们所做的一切 |
[40:15] | There’s someone else that wants to say good-bye to you. | 还有个人想和你说再见 |
[40:38] | Hey, you. | 你好 |
[40:47] | I didn’t think I’d see you. | 我没想到会见到你 |
[40:47] | I thought I was never gonna see you again. | 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[40:50] | Listen, I… | 听着 我… |
[40:52] | I knew it was all wrong. | 我知道这不应该发生 |
[40:54] | Every time I saw you, I told myself I was going to end it. | 每次见到你 我都告诉自己要结束这段关系 |
[40:57] | And then… I saw you | 然后 我看到你 |
[40:59] | and… I couldn’t. | 就把持不住了 |
[41:04] | So much for a fling, right? | 冲动是魔鬼 对吧 |
[41:07] | I’m so sorry, Stevie. | 我很抱歉 斯蒂芬 |
[41:10] | No, I am. | 不 我才抱歉 |
[41:11] | I-I didn’t mean to get you… | 我不是故意让你… |
[41:14] | exiled or whatever. | 被流放的 |
[41:16] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[41:17] | Exile is a very Russian thing. | 流放非常有俄罗斯风格 |
[41:19] | It’s like a rite of passage. | 就像一种仪式 |
[41:22] | Mehranov, Alexander. | 亚历山大·米拉诺夫 |
[41:24] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[41:33] | That cabin in the mountains was really beautiful. | 山上的那座小屋真的很美 |
[41:38] | We’ll always have the Potomac Lodge. | 我们将永远拥有波托马克河小屋 |
[41:56] | Good-bye, Stephanie McCord. | 再见 斯蒂芬妮·麦考德 |
[42:00] | So long. | 再见 |
[42:09] | What’s your real name? | 你的真实姓名是什么 |
[42:12] | Dmitri. | 迪米特里 |
[42:15] | Mitya. | 米迪亚 |
[42:17] | Good-bye, Mitya. | 再见 米迪亚 |