时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | You sound terrible. | 你听起来很难受 |
[00:47] | You even look terrible. | 看上去很憔悴 |
[00:49] | You don’t. | 你看上去很美 |
[00:53] | I’m going to stand over here. | 我站远点 |
[00:54] | Fine, if you think you’ll be safe over there by yourself. | 好吧 如果你觉得站远点就不会被传染的话 |
[01:00] | – Going up. – So am I. Thank you. | -向上 -我也是 谢谢 |
[01:03] | My god, Don. | 天呐 唐 |
[01:06] | My bad penny. | 我的小坏蛋 |
[01:07] | Andrea, this is my wife Megan. | 安德莉亚 这是我夫人梅根 |
[01:11] | Megan, this is Andrea. | 梅根 这位是安德莉亚 |
[01:13] | She’s a freelance writer for, you know, | 她是个兼职文案 |
[01:16] | The firm. | 为公司工作 |
[01:17] | Oh, nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[01:18] | Yes, you as well. | 我也是 |
[01:24] | Well, goodbye. | 再见 |
[01:26] | It was nice meeting you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[01:30] | Incroyable. | 难以置信 |
[01:33] | – Look– – You look. | -听着 -你听着 |
[01:35] | How many times is this going to happen? | 这种事到底要发生多少次 |
[01:36] | What? I worked with her six years ago. | 怎么了 我6年前和她一起工作 |
[01:39] | We’re in midtown. I’m going to run into people. | 我们在市中心 总会遇见熟人的 |
[01:41] | You know, there are some parts of town | 在城里我们也能遇到 |
[01:42] | where we can run into some people I worked with. | 以前和我一起工作的人 |
[01:54] | All they care about is that they’re see-through. | 他们只想突出裤袜是透明的 |
[01:56] | Why is transparency desirable in pantyhose? | 为什么透明性对裤袜这么重要 |
[01:59] | I can see fine. | 我看得挺清楚 |
[02:01] | You want to get in here with me? | 你想来和我一起吗 |
[02:03] | – Hello, Pegasus. – Hey, you. | -好啊 佩 -你来了 |
[02:06] | – You have to let me announce you. – Go ahead. | -你得让我先通知他们 -去吧 |
[02:08] | Hello, Stanley, Ginso. | 好啊 斯坦利 金斯 |
[02:10] | I have amazing photos– | 我带了有意思的照片来 |
[02:13] | Crime scene snaps from Chicago’s student nurse massacre. | 芝加哥见习护士遭屠杀的犯罪现场 |
[02:17] | – Not suitable for publication. – What? | -不适合出版 -真的吗 |
[02:24] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[02:27] | I’m telling you, you’re upset over nothing. | 听着 真的没什么好生气的 |
[02:29] | – You’re making it worse. I’ll get over it. – Megan. | -你只会越抹越黑 我自己会好 -梅根 |
[02:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:34] | You should be. | 你应该如此 |
[02:40] | – They look like rag dolls. – Were they raped? | -她们看起来像破洋娃娃 -她们被强奸了吗 |
[02:43] | They don’t know, but a couple of these are naked. | 警方尚不清楚 但里面有几具裸尸 |
[02:45] | It went on for hours. | 暴行持续了几个小时 |
[02:47] | – The rest just waited. – They were tied up. | -其他人只能无助地等着 -她们被绑着 |
[02:51] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:53] | Megan. I’ve got some pictures. | 梅根 我带来些照片 |
[02:55] | Ginsberg, you got to see these. | 金斯伯格 你得来看看 |
[02:59] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[03:00] | And I’ll see you later. | 没问题 回头见 |
[03:03] | The sex murders in Chicago. | 是芝加哥强奸杀人案 |
[03:05] | – The student nurses. – Really? | -见习护士 -真的吗 |
[03:06] | Take it. | 拿走 |
[03:13] | – Oh, my God. – Look at the bottom row. | -我的天呐 -看最底下那排 |
[03:18] | I think this is going to make the cover, not the riots. | 我觉得这肯定能上头条 比暴乱还吸人眼球 |
[03:20] | – Really? – Yeah, we did the riots this week. | -是吗 -我们这周做的就是暴乱专题 |
[03:23] | Watts a year later. | 瓦特暴乱一周年 |
[03:24] | Plus, there have been five riots this summer. | 再说 今年夏天已经报道过5次暴乱 |
[03:26] | I say it’s better than even money | 我觉得即使是花大价钱 |
[03:27] | Mr. Luce finds a tasteful way to do this. | 卢斯先生也买不到如此精彩的新闻 |
[03:29] | You know what– put it away. It’s disgusting. | 说实话 赶紧收起来 简直是恶心至极 |
[03:31] | It’s one of those things I wish I didn’t see. | 我真希望我刚刚没看到 |
[03:33] | – And why are you laughing? – We’re not laughing. | -你们怎么笑得出来 -我们没笑 |
[03:36] | No, you’re excited by it. | 是 但是你们为之激动 |
[03:38] | Some girl trussed up like a cut of meat? | 某个女孩像肉片一样任人宰割 |
[03:39] | Eight girls, but nine were kidnapped. | 是8个 但其实有9个被劫走 |
[03:42] | One survived. | 有一个生还了 |
[03:44] | I only am escaped alone to tell thee. | “唯有我一人逃脱 来报信给你” |
[03:48] | How did she do that? | 她怎么逃出来的 |
[03:49] | She hid under the bed. He lost count. | 她藏在床下 凶手数差了 |
[03:54] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[03:56] | You’re sickos. | 你们都是神经病 |
[03:57] | Michael. | 迈克 |
[04:02] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[04:10] | It’s been 25 minutes. It’s not even set. | 已经25分钟了 根本没开始烤 |
[04:12] | I told you the jets are clogged. | 跟你说煤气喷嘴被堵住了 |
[04:14] | Give me some money. I’ll go to the bakery. | 给我点钱 我去面包房买个蛋糕 |
[04:16] | And we need to get beer. | 还需要买啤酒 |
[04:17] | Greg likes Schaefer. Do we have time? | 格雷格喜欢谢菲尔牌的 我们还有时间吗 |
[04:20] | Not if you want me to get the baby out of here by noon. | 如果你希望我在中午前把宝宝带出去 那当然不够时间 |
[04:22] | Why? He’s going to want to see Kevin more than me. | 为什么 他肯定急着想见见凯文 |
[04:25] | That’s what he’s going to say, | 那只是嘴上说说而已 |
[04:27] | but he’s going to want you right away. | 他肯定想立刻和你温存 |
[04:29] | Let me go get my purse. | 我去拿钱包 |
[04:30] | You’re making me very anxious right now. | 你现在搞得我很不安 |
[04:32] | It’s okay to be anxious. It’s normal. | 不安很正常 没事的 |
[04:34] | Everything’s going to be unfamiliar for both of you. | 对你们双方 都有很多事要重新适应 |
[04:38] | And who knows what he’s seen? Who knows what he’s done? | 谁知道他在战场上经历了什么 做过什么 |
[04:41] | He’s a surgeon. He wasn’t in combat. | 他是个外科医生 他不在战场上 |
[04:43] | He saw the same things there he saw here. | 在那看到的和在纽约都一样 |
[04:45] | Well, there are other things that happen when men are away, | 好吧 男人外出在外 还会发生其他的事情 |
[04:47] | – Especially at war. – Stop it. | -尤其在战争中 -别说了 |
[04:49] | Stop talking about men in general | 你总说男人花心 |
[04:52] | when I know it’s all about daddy. | 但我知道你说的都是爸爸 |
[04:53] | Even if there haven’t been other women, | 就算他在外面没有别的女人 |
[04:55] | he’s not used to listening to a woman. | 他也不再习惯听女人的话了 |
[04:58] | It’s just the idea of coming home | 问题在于他刚刚回到家 |
[05:00] | and finding a little hole in his life | 发现生命中似乎有了一个空洞 |
[05:02] | and sticking his elbow through | 他只能小心地尝试向前 |
[05:03] | until he can walk all the way in. | 直到最终完全走出来 |
[05:07] | I know. | 我明白 |
[05:09] | And that’s why I want to start with him | 所以我想让他先从 |
[05:10] | seeing his son for the first time. | 见见儿子开始 |
[05:13] | He’ll know how to do that. | 他对孩子总该很快适应的 |
[05:16] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:18] | Do you really want a cake? | 你真想要块蛋糕吗 |
[05:20] | Because it’s going to take me a while to get dressed. | 要我换好衣服 可是要花些时间的 |
[05:22] | Could you? | 麻烦你了 |
[05:26] | Your daughter’s on line one. | 令千金在1号线上 |
[05:29] | Hello, sweetheart. What’s the matter? | 好啊 宝贝女儿 怎么了 |
[05:32] | Grandma Pauline is still here and I hate her. | 波琳奶奶还呆在这儿 把我烦死了 |
[05:35] | Stay out of her way. | 别去招惹她就行 |
[05:37] | Your mother will be back friday morning. | 你妈妈周五上午就会回去 |
[05:39] | It is friday morning. | 现在已经是周五上午了 |
[05:41] | Someone called on Henry’s phone | 有人给亨利办公室打来电话 |
[05:43] | and said that they couldn’t get an airplane flight, | 说是他们没赶上飞机航班 |
[05:45] | so someone’s driving them back from Buffalo tonight. | 今晚会有人开车去水牛城接他们回来 |
[05:49] | You’d think Henry could get a flight. | 外人可能觉得肯定有专机接送亨利呢 |
[05:50] | I know. He’s so important. | 可不是嘛 他可是个大人物 |
[05:53] | They call Bobby all the time in sleepaway camp. | 我们外出宿营时 他们就知道关心博比 |
[05:56] | I guess if I was peeing in my pants, | 我估计等我什么时候尿身上了 |
[05:58] | they might want to say hi. | 他们才会记得跟我打声招呼吧 |
[05:59] | That’s not nice. | 那样说可不好 |
[06:01] | Grandma Pauline wears so much perfume. | 波琳奶奶香水也喷得太多了 |
[06:04] | Every time she comes near me, I want to barf. | 每次她往我旁边一站 我就想吐 |
[06:06] | And you know what else? | 你猜她还怎么着 |
[06:08] | She doesn’t believe me, that I’m allowed | 她竟然不相信 妈妈允许我 |
[06:10] | to watch as much tv as I want because it’s the summer. | 随心所欲地看电视 现在正值暑假啊 |
[06:14] | Your mother lets you do that? | 你妈允许你那样吗 |
[06:15] | I’m on vacation. | 我在过暑假啊 |
[06:17] | I think the best thing is for you to go out | 我觉得此时你最应该做的 就是出门 |
[06:20] | in the fresh air and get some sun. | 呼吸点新鲜空气 晒晒太阳 |
[06:22] | I did. It’s really hot. | 试过了 外面热死了 |
[06:25] | Stop complaining. | 别再抱怨了 |
[06:26] | I don’t want you to get rickets in that haunted mansion. | 我可不希望你憋屈在那阴宅里 而患上佝偻病 |
[06:29] | I’ll see you next weekend. | 我们下周再见吧 |
[06:32] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[06:34] | I have a cold, but you’ve made me feel better. | 有点感冒 但是和你说说话就好多了 |
[06:38] | Can’t you come get me? | 你就不能来接我吗 |
[06:39] | No. And don’t ask again. | 不能 别再求我了 |
[06:42] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -那行 再见 -再见 |
[06:47] | – Are you sick? – I’m great. Let’s go. | -你病了吗 -我好得很 工作吧 |
[06:51] | So it starts with Ken Cosgrove | 广告开始时 先是肯·科斯格罗夫 |
[06:53] | climbing out of the muck and walking on dry land. | 从淤泥中爬出 走在干硬的大地上 |
[06:55] | He says a bunch of nice stuff about Ginsberg and you. | 他会对金斯伯格和你 大加赞赏一番 |
[06:57] | I told him not to use the word genius about either of us. | 提前跟他说了 别用天才那词形容我们 |
[07:02] | Ahem, a woman and her secrets– | 一个女人 和她的秘密 |
[07:04] | Oh, the things she’ll never tell, | 那些她永远不会分享的秘密 |
[07:06] | like how long it took her to get ready | 比如她会花多长时间来穿衣打扮 |
[07:07] | or the reason she’s smiling. | 以及让她会心一笑的原因 |
[07:09] | A good-looking woman at a party. | 派对上的一位貌美女子 |
[07:10] | And where she got the incredible shoes. | 她那绰约多姿的鞋 从何而来 |
[07:13] | Another woman, not too catty, | 另一个女人 不能太妖艳诱惑 |
[07:14] | Says, “I love your shoes. Where did you get them?” | 问她”我中意你的鞋 你从何得来” |
[07:17] | We hold on five seconds of | 定格五秒钟时间 |
[07:18] | her showing off the shoe from the calf down, | 给她展示那双鞋 从小腿那开始 |
[07:20] | and this girl’s legs will be spectacular. | 所以女主角的腿 必须要勾魂摄魄 |
[07:22] | And, yes, you can come to casting. | 当然 选角时你可以来把关 |
[07:32] | That’s plenty. | 够了 |
[07:33] | Are you kidding? I’m ready to take off here. | 开什么玩笑 我刚准备说到高潮呢 |
[07:36] | I just wanted to hear the tone of your voice so I can make sure | 我就是想听听你那怪腔怪调 好确保 |
[07:38] | it’s not as annoying as it is in everyday life. | 没你平日里说话那么讨厌 |
[07:41] | It’s called a regional accent. | 我这是地方口音 |
[07:42] | And believe it or not, you’ve got one, too. | 不管你信不信 你自己说话也有口音 |
[07:44] | We can’t all sound like Walter Cronkite. | 总不能每人说话都跟沃特·克朗克特一样吧 |
[07:46] | Do you like this? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[07:46] | I never saw boards for the cinderella thing. | 我从没见过”灰姑娘水晶鞋”的广告桥段 |
[07:49] | Well, you killed it, and for good reason. | 你毙得有道理 理由很充分 |
[07:50] | Cinderella and shoes is a cliche. | 灰姑娘和水晶鞋早就是陈词滥调了 |
[07:52] | – You could have T.B. – Sleeping beauty? | -你这样会得肺结核的 -睡美人 |
[07:54] | Snow white? Nothing worked? | 白雪公主 都不管用吗 |
[07:55] | They’re more about necrophilia than shoes. | 那两位美人更会让人联想起恋尸癖 |
[07:58] | It’s footwear. Don’t make that mistake. | 重点在鞋子上 不要搞错广告对象 |
[08:23] | Oh, my god, you’re so skinny. | 天呐 你瘦了整整一大圈 |
[08:25] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[08:26] | Somebody wants to say hello. | 还有人等着和你打招呼呢 |
[08:30] | Jesus, is that him? | 上帝啊 那是他吗 |
[08:37] | Holy crap, look at him. | 我的天啊 瞧瞧他 |
[08:41] | Joanie, I’ll get that. | 琼妮 让我来拿吧 |
[08:44] | You have your hands full. | 你手上不正忙活着嘛 |
[08:46] | We thought your flight might be late because of the strike. | 我们还怕罢工会误了你的航班 |
[08:49] | Yeah, we picked up some folks in Honolulu | 我们途径檀香山去接了几个家伙 |
[08:52] | who had been stranded, but everything was fine. | 都是被困在那的 不过没什么大碍 |
[08:59] | Gail, go get the Brownie. | 格尔 把布朗尼相机拿来 |
[09:01] | I don’t think we have any film. | 家里似乎没有胶卷了 |
[09:03] | You know what? | 不如这样吧 |
[09:05] | I’ll take Kevin and go get some, | 我带着凯文出去买些回来 |
[09:07] | so you two can visit a spell. | 你们也好单独待一会儿 |
[09:10] | Okay, that’s a good idea. | 好的 真是个好主意 |
[09:13] | You have supplies in case you have to be gone for a while? | 出去久的话 该带的都带上了吗 |
[09:16] | I have everything. | 我已经万事俱备了 |
[09:21] | And so do you, Greg. | 你也是吧 格雷格 |
[09:34] | Get over here. | 赶紧过来 |
[09:47] | Where have you been? | 这段时间你都去哪里了 |
[09:50] | Out in the wilderness, baby. | 游荡在荒郊野外 宝贝 |
[10:04] | – What are you doing? – Looking for aspirin. | -你在干什么呢 -找阿司匹林呢 |
[10:06] | – Why don’t you have Dawn do it? – I’m embarrassed. | -干嘛不让唐恩帮你找 -我不好意思 |
[10:09] | I’ve eaten up a bottle since she’s been here. | 从她进公司 我已经吃完一整瓶了 |
[10:12] | My husband’s an aspirin addict. | 我丈夫吃阿司匹林上瘾 |
[10:14] | I’m so ashamed. | 作为妻子深感丢人 |
[10:21] | You’re very warm. I’m sending you home. | 你身上好热 我送你回家吧 |
[10:28] | I’m sorry about this morning. | 早上的事 实在抱歉 |
[10:31] | It couldn’t be avoided. | 有些事 在所难免 |
[10:39] | It was a long time ago and I was unhappy. | 很久以前的事情了 当时我过得不快乐 |
[10:42] | Because you were married. | 因为当时你深陷婚姻泥潭 |
[10:45] | It’s fine. It’s just embarrassing. | 没什么事 只是觉得有点尴尬 |
[10:49] | Why should you be embarrassed? | 你为什么会觉得尴尬 |
[10:51] | Seriously? | 那还用问 |
[10:54] | Because you’re married to me now. | 因为你现在是我的丈夫 |
[10:56] | And after Allison and Faye Miller | 曾经的艾莉森 还有菲娅·米勒 |
[10:59] | and who knows how many more… | 天知道还有多少个… |
[11:01] | I was divorced. | 我那时离婚了 |
[11:03] | And now you’re not. | 现在你可没有 |
[11:06] | And that kind of careless appetite– | 你这种随心”索欲”的做派 |
[11:10] | You can’t blame that on Betty. | 可不能怪到贝蒂身上 |
[11:13] | I tell you, let it go. | 听我说 别纠结这个了 |
[11:15] | – You brought it up. – No, I didn’t. | -明明是你提起的 -不 我没有 |
[11:17] | You did. | 就是你 |
[11:20] | And all I can think is you feel guilty, | 现在我满脑子想的 就是你心怀愧疚 |
[11:21] | which makes it worse than I thought. | 那比我预想的更加糟糕 |
[11:26] | I married you. | 你才是我妻子 |
[11:29] | And I’m going to be with you until I die… | 我会和你走到生命的最后一刻 |
[11:32] | which could be this afternoon. | 说不定就是今天下午 |
[11:35] | Is this really how you want to end my last hours on earth? | 你真的想要我最后几个小时就这样度过吗 |
[11:39] | Sweetie, go home. | 亲爱的 回家休息吧 |
[11:41] | I have to go to this meeting | 今天的会我必须参加 |
[11:42] | so I can skip the next two. | 接下来的两次就可以逃脱了 |
[11:47] | At least go lie down. | 至少去躺一下吧 |
[12:04] | Eat your sandwich. | 快点吃 |
[12:06] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[12:08] | Oh, my lord. | 老天啊 |
[12:11] | – Those poor souls. – What? | -太可怜了 -什么 |
[12:14] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[12:19] | Some things are not for children. | 少儿不宜 |
[12:22] | Mommy lets me watch the news. | 妈妈说我可以看新闻 |
[12:24] | You demanded tuna salad, | 你要的金枪鱼三明治 |
[12:27] | so you’re going to sit there until you eat it. | 吃完之前哪儿都不许去 |
[12:30] | It has relish in it. | 里面有佐料 |
[12:31] | You haven’t even tasted it. | 你还没吃呢 |
[12:36] | You hurt my hand. | 你弄疼我的手了 |
[12:39] | Well, I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该这么做的 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry. But you have to be respectful. | 抱歉 但是你得学会尊重 |
[12:43] | I know your mother has other rules. | 我知道你妈妈有其它规矩 |
[12:45] | – She doesn’t have rules. – I don’t believe that, | -她没有定什么规矩 -我可不信 |
[12:49] | but I believe that she may be distracted. | 但我相信她可能是忙于操心其他事 |
[12:52] | And I am sure | 而且我肯定 |
[12:52] | she would be sick if she knew how you were behaving. | 她要是知道你的行为 一定会非常失望 |
[12:56] | Now you’re going to finish that sandwich, crusts and all. | 你马上给我吃完 渣都不许剩 |
[13:00] | I don’t care if it takes all day. | 你吃一天我也不管 |
[13:13] | How’d you sleep? | 睡得怎么样 |
[13:16] | Very well, thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[13:18] | What are you doing? | 在干嘛呢 |
[13:20] | He’s making lunch. He won’t listen. | 在做早餐 他不听我劝 |
[13:22] | Greg, honey, I have steak. | 格雷格 亲爱的 我还有牛排 |
[13:24] | Mom bought a cake. | 妈还买了蛋糕 |
[13:25] | Believe it or not, I had steak in Vietnam. | 信不信由你 我在越南能吃上牛排 |
[13:28] | I did not have bologna. | 但是我们没有腊肠 |
[13:30] | And I’ll have veal tonight with my folks | 今天晚上还要和弟兄们吃小牛肉 |
[13:34] | What are the three of you up to? | 你们在干嘛呢 |
[13:36] | I’m showing Kevin how good I am with my hands. | 我在让凯文看到我的心灵手巧 |
[13:39] | We were talking about the riots. | 我们正在讨论暴动 |
[13:41] | Plenty of negroes in Saigon and they’re plenty brave. | 黑人在西贡表现得很勇猛 |
[13:45] | I think we should have a rule | 我觉得我们要定个规矩 |
[13:47] | that you have to wear your uniform all the time when you’re home. | 你在家里得一直穿军装 |
[13:51] | Gail, is there a chance you could pick up more beer? | 格尔 能否去再买一些啤酒 |
[13:54] | Of course. | 可以 |
[13:56] | I wanted to get the afternoon paper anyway. | 反正我也要去买晚报 |
[14:06] | Thank you so much, mom. | 太谢谢你了 妈 |
[14:10] | We’ll be back in time for dinner. | 我们晚饭时间再回来 |
[14:19] | You look incredible, you know? | 你真漂亮 |
[14:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:24] | I need to tell you something. | 我有事情要跟你说 |
[14:29] | Greg, if something happened over there | 格雷格 如果你在那边发生了什么 |
[14:31] | and you feel the need to tell me, you shouldn’t. | 你觉得必须告诉我 其实大可不必 |
[14:35] | And if you do, you certainly shouldn’t ask me to hold your hand. | 如果你实在想说 也不该让我握着你的手 |
[14:39] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[14:41] | No, it’s not that. | 不是那回事 |
[14:45] | Listen, Joanie, there’s been a change of plans. | 听着 琼妮 计划有变 |
[14:49] | I have to go back. | 我得回去 |
[14:50] | I know, for another 40 days. | 我知道 要再去40天 |
[14:52] | No, for a year. | 不 是一年 |
[14:55] | What? | 什么 |
[14:57] | It was one year here and one year there. | 不是说美国一年 越南一年吗 |
[14:59] | That’s what they told you. | 政策不是这么说的吗 |
[15:00] | Look, I know you’re hearing a lot of horrible things | 听着 我知道你听到很多流言 |
[15:02] | about what’s going on over there. | 关于那边发生的可怕事情 |
[15:03] | It couldn’t be further from the truth. | 那些都纯属造谣 |
[15:04] | – You don’t need to worry. – You did your part. | -你不需要担心 -你已经尽过职了 |
[15:07] | They’re a bunch of liars. | 政客们全都是骗子 |
[15:09] | Nobody lied to anybody. | 没人是骗子 |
[15:11] | It’s more complicated. It’s war. | 情况比你想的复杂 那是战争 |
[15:14] | It doesn’t stop for our plans. | 战争不会因为我们的人生安排停下来 |
[15:16] | And I’ve come to terms with that. | 我已经都想好了 |
[15:19] | Now we have 10 days together. | 我们有10天可以在一起 |
[15:20] | Let’s not waste it. | 不要浪费了 |
[15:24] | I need to store up as much of you as possible. | 我得珍惜和你的每一分钟 |
[15:32] | Yes, you can come to casting. | 你们可以来参加选角 |
[15:35] | And you think it sounds good, | 你可能认为创意听起来不错 |
[15:37] | wait till you see it in print. | 但是画出来就更不错了 |
[15:41] | “You’ll never tell. They’ll never be able to.” | 美丽秘笈不外传 鞋配美人鞋不语 |
[15:47] | I don’t know. What do you think, Mr. Butler? | 我不知道 你觉得怎么样 巴特勒先生 |
[15:49] | I think Ken was right– you’re a genius. | 肯尼说得没错 你是个天才 |
[15:55] | Square-on strategy. | 广告很符合贵公司策略 |
[15:57] | I think the boys did a good job. | 我觉得他们做得很好 |
[15:59] | The girl should be European-looking. | 广告里的女孩子应该有欧洲人的面貌 |
[16:01] | Maybe get a French girl. | 去找个法国女孩 |
[16:03] | Great. | 没问题 |
[16:05] | So? | 如何 |
[16:08] | Sold. | 成交 |
[16:14] | I have to tell you, young man, you really know women. | 我跟你说 年轻人 你太了解女人了 |
[16:17] | I’ve never heard that before. | 从没人那样夸过我呢 |
[16:19] | This really gets inside their heads. | 这广告说到她们心坎里去了 |
[16:22] | Well, to tell you the truth, | 说实话吧 |
[16:24] | They confuse me. | 女人还是让我疑惑 |
[16:25] | I mean, I keep thinking about Cinderella. | 我是说 我一直在想灰姑娘 |
[16:28] | We were going to come in here and talk about Cinderella, | 我们本打算用灰姑娘作广告创意 |
[16:29] | but it’s too dark. | 但那个太黑暗了 |
[16:31] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:33] | We were kind of hoping for it. | 我们有点期待那种风格呢 |
[16:36] | Nah, I don’t think so. | 不 我不这么认为 |
[16:37] | I mean, she’s running down this dark side street. | 我想的是 她在黑暗的小巷中奔跑 |
[16:39] | And it’s outside a castle, | 场景设在城堡外面 |
[16:41] | So it’s got those walls and the cobblestones. | 就有那些墙啊 鹅卵石什么的 |
[16:44] | And she’s running, but she’s only got | 她跑啊跑啊 但是她只穿了 |
[16:46] | this one incredible shoe for her incredible gown, | 配得上她漂亮礼服的鞋子 |
[16:48] | so she’s hobbling, wounded prey. | 她跌跌撞撞 就像一只受伤的猎物 |
[16:52] | She can hear him behind her, | 她能听到后面有人 |
[16:53] | His measured footsteps catching up. | 那人不紧不慢地跟着 |
[16:56] | She turns a corner. Those big shadows. | 她跑过一个转角 前面是森森的黑影 |
[17:01] | And she’s scared. | 她害怕极了 |
[17:03] | And then she feels a hand on her shoulder | 然后突然肩膀上搭上来一只手 |
[17:05] | And she turns around. | 她转过头去 |
[17:07] | And it doesn’t matter what he looks like. | 他看起来怎么样已经无所谓了 |
[17:11] | He’s handsome at that moment offering her her shoe. | 那一刻他英俊潇洒至极 他递给她一只鞋 |
[17:15] | She takes it. | 她拿起鞋子 |
[17:17] | She knows she’s not safe, but she doesn’t care. | 她知道她还没脱离危险 但是她不在乎 |
[17:21] | I guess we know in the end she wants to be caught. | 我觉得大家都知道 归根结底 她渴望被抓住 |
[17:28] | See? It’s too dark. | 瞧 是不是太黑暗了 |
[17:32] | Why don’t we do that? | 不如我们就做这个吧 |
[17:35] | The man said sold. | 他都已经说了成交了 |
[17:37] | You wanted cinderella anyway. | 你之前就想做灰姑娘的创意 |
[17:38] | – You forgot that. – No, I said it was a cliche. | -你忘了吗 -不 我说了那是陈词滥调 |
[17:40] | That’s because you thought they wouldn’t like it, | 那是因为你觉得他们会不喜欢 |
[17:42] | But in your heart you knew it was good. | 但是你心里知道那个创意很好 |
[17:43] | In my heart I’m on the verge of throwing you in front of a cab. | 我心里只差那么一点就让你命丧车轮了 |
[17:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:48] | So however proud of yourself you’re feeling right now, | 所以不管你现在自我感觉多么好 |
[17:51] | Just know that everything I’m saying has “Or else” after it. | 记住我说的一切 都有个”否则”在后面 |
[17:54] | Don’t do that again. | 仅此一次 下不为例 |
[17:56] | Think of those ideas in front of me. | 那些创意在我面前说就好 |
[17:59] | Don’t do that again. | 下不为例 |
[18:02] | I gotta make a call. | 我去打个电话 |
[18:07] | He’s such a decent guy. | 他真是个好人 |
[18:09] | You know you almost got fired just now. | 你知道你差点就丢了饭碗吗 |
[18:11] | I don’t think you’re right about that. | 我觉得你说的不对 |
[18:14] | I’m positive. | 我非常确定 |
[18:16] | Mr. Draper is on line one. | 德雷柏先生在1号线 |
[18:19] | Hello. How’d it go? | 喂 会开得怎么样 |
[18:21] | Good. What are you up to? | 挺好的 你在做什么 |
[18:23] | I’m keeping your chair warm. | 帮你暖椅子 |
[18:26] | So I’ll swing by and get you in an hour? | 我一个小时之后去接你 |
[18:29] | Well, why don’t you just go home, | 你就直接回家吧 |
[18:30] | Climb into bed? | 上床休息 |
[18:33] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[18:34] | I only need another couple of hours. | 我过几个小时就完事了 |
[18:37] | And, Don, no smoking. | 还有 唐 不要抽烟 |
[19:12] | Mohawk says that l.B.J. is scared | 莫霍克的人说林顿·约翰逊 |
[19:14] | of forcing the mechanics to arbitration | 不敢强制仲裁那些技工们 |
[19:16] | Because he has midterm elections | 因为中期选举马上要到了 |
[19:18] | And he’s worried about losing the labor vote. | 他害怕失去劳工的票数 |
[19:21] | – That’s good news. – Yes, it is. | -好消息 -是啊 |
[19:23] | The strike’s going to go on for at least a couple more weeks | 所以罢工至少还得持续几个礼拜 |
[19:25] | And Mohawk can sop up all the extra routes. | 莫霍克正好可以吞并掉所有多余的航线 |
[19:27] | So they want us to walk them through the campaign | 他们想看看我们的创意 |
[19:30] | First thing Monday morning. | 周一早上立刻进行 |
[19:32] | – A phone call will do. – The campaign, of course. | -电话里说就行 -那个广告 好的 |
[19:35] | We’re ready to go. | 我们已经准备好了 |
[19:39] | Have a good weekend. | 周末愉快 |
[19:44] | Damn it. | 妈的 |
[19:51] | Good night everyone, Clara. | 晚安各位 晚安 克莱拉 |
[19:53] | Good night, Mr. Campbell. | 晚安 坎贝尔先生 |
[19:59] | Where’s Ginsberg? | 金斯伯格去哪了 |
[20:01] | He’s probably everywhere after Don scattered his ashes. | 唐应该已经把他的骨灰撒得到处都是了 |
[20:04] | Apparently he went haywire in the presentation downstairs. | 他刚才在楼下做创意展示的时候乱说话 |
[20:07] | I don’t care. Call him. | 我不在乎 打给他 |
[20:09] | I just did. He’s not home. | 打过了 他不在家 |
[20:10] | – Is he coming back? – You know what? | -他等下回来吗 -这样吧 |
[20:13] | I’m gonna go out there and find him. | 我现在出去找他 |
[20:15] | I’m going to start the whole world | 先从全世界开始 |
[20:17] | And then I’m going to eventually check my apartment. | 最后再去我的公寓找 |
[20:25] | What are you doing tonight? | 你今晚有什么安排 |
[20:27] | I don’t know. What did you have in mind? | 不知道 你想做什么 |
[20:29] | Are you drunk? Get your feet off that desk. | 你喝多了吧 把脚从桌上放下来 |
[20:33] | I need you to work up something for Mohawk. | 我需要你帮莫霍克公司想个创意 |
[20:35] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:36] | For Mohawk, your, quote, “Man” Is Ginsberg. | 你说莫霍克的广告只能由男人来做 |
[20:40] | Let’s say you were to do this for me | 就当你是帮我做的 |
[20:43] | And on Monday you explain to Ginsberg and Campbell | 等周一向金斯伯格和坎贝尔解释 |
[20:46] | That I asked you to… | 就说是我要你做的 |
[20:48] | Only I asked you sometime last week. | 但要说是上周下达的任务 |
[20:53] | Do you have a brief? | 有摘要我可以看看吗 |
[20:55] | – Did Ginsberg have a brief? – I never told Ginsberg, okay? | -金斯伯格那儿有吗 -我完全忘了告诉他 懂吗 |
[20:59] | You have to remember that. | 你可要记住了 |
[21:02] | You know about the airline strike, right? | 你知道航空公司罢工的事吧 |
[21:03] | Yes. | 知道 |
[21:04] | Why is Mohawk still flying? | 为什么莫霍克还在飞 |
[21:06] | Because even though all the other mechanics are on strike– | 虽然即使其他的公司的技师 |
[21:08] | Boo-hoo, they need more wrenches or something– | 因为想要多点扳手之类的原因在罢工 |
[21:10] | Mohawk’s mechanics have a side deal, | 莫霍克和他们的人私下达成了协议 |
[21:11] | So they have to keep working. | 所以他们要继续工作 |
[21:13] | They must love that. | 他们肯定很高兴 |
[21:14] | Yeah, well, they’re going to love the overtime. | 是啊 罢工会延长 他们会更”高兴”呢 |
[21:15] | American airlines is taking everything big | 美国航空公司将此事看得极为严重 |
[21:17] | And giving their northeast corridor to Mohawk. | 把他们的东北航线全让给莫霍克了 |
[21:20] | so what do you want? | 你想要什么样的广告语 |
[21:22] | How about something like | 这个怎么样 |
[21:23] | “Mohawk, breaking the strike one flight at a time”? | 莫霍克 航班来来往往 罢工各个击破 |
[21:26] | Or maybe “Fly over the picket line with Mohawk”? | 或者 莫霍克与您一起飞越罢工封锁线 |
[21:29] | Hey, trotsky, you’re in advertising. | 嘿 革命家 你是做广告的 |
[21:32] | Fine. So what’s the angle? | 好吧 要从什么角度来说 |
[21:35] | Campbell or I had this idea that it would be something about, | 坎贝尔和我达成共识 要做类似… |
[21:39] | You know, how times are tough | 你看 现在时局不太好 |
[21:41] | And you can’t get anywhere. | 你哪里都去不了 |
[21:43] | So thank god Mohawk is offering emergency service. | 但是感谢老天 莫霍克帮你解决了燃眉之急 |
[21:46] | You don’t want to use the word emergency with an airplane. | 航空公司的广告最好不要出现”燃”那种字眼 |
[21:48] | I don’t want to do any of this. I’ll see you Monday. | 我毫无兴趣参与文案方面的事 周一见 |
[21:50] | Hold on a second. | 等一下 |
[21:52] | You want me to work up | 你想让我一个人 |
[21:53] | an entire corporate image campaign for $10? | 就为了10块钱想出一整个广告策划 |
[21:56] | I can make you do it for nothing I’m the boss. | 我是老板 可以连10块都不给你 |
[21:59] | You’re right | 你说的对 |
[22:00] | The work is $10, the lie is extra. | 工作只收你10块 帮你撒谎要加钱 |
[22:03] | Incredible. | 厉害啊 |
[22:04] | What do you make a week, sweetheart? | 你一周挣多少 亲爱的 |
[22:06] | Mm, you don’t know ? That’s helpful. | 你不知道啊 那就简单多了 |
[22:09] | You know, I can fire you. | 你知道吗 我能炒了你 |
[22:11] | Great there are some pofolilios in Joan’s office. | 好啊 琼的办公室里还有很多简历 |
[22:14] | Maybe you could find somebody tonight. | 希望你今晚能找到合适的人 |
[22:16] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[22:18] | Because you’re being very demanding | 因为你要求太多了 |
[22:19] | for someone who has no other choice. | 你忘了你根本没什么选择余地 |
[22:23] | Dazzle me. | 来震撼一下我吧 |
[22:25] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | How much you want? | 你要多少 |
[22:28] | How much you got? | 你有多少 |
[22:35] | – $400. – Give me all of it. | -400块 -都给我吧 |
[22:37] | Jesus! | 我靠 |
[22:41] | It better be good. | 你最好做好一点 |
[22:42] | Do you want me to take your watch? | 你想让我连你的表也拿过来吗 |
[22:48] | I’m on my way out. Are you staying? | 我要走了 你要加班吗 |
[22:50] | Hello. Good night. | 你好啊 晚安了 |
[22:52] | Yeah. Something came up. | 对 突然有点事 |
[22:55] | Would you tell Patricia she can go home? | 跟帕特丽夏说下她可以走了 |
[22:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:22] | We didn’t get to talk. | 我们还没好好谈谈呢 |
[23:24] | We’ve done all the talking we’re ever going to do. | 该谈的我们都谈过了 |
[23:28] | Are you Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:29] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你他妈是怎么进来的 |
[23:31] | I have a way with doormen. | 我对门卫使了点小手段 |
[23:33] | I have some bad news for you. | 告诉你个坏消息 |
[23:34] | You can either take the steps or you can go off the balcony | 你要么从楼梯下去 要么从阳台跳出去 |
[23:36] | Because if you run into my wife on the way out of here, | 因为你如果出去的时候遇到我妻子 |
[23:38] | You’re going to wish you had. | 你会觉得生不如死 |
[23:40] | Ooh, forceful. | 噢 好吓人 |
[23:44] | My, oh, my. | 哎哟喂 |
[23:47] | Everybody probably thinks that she did this, | 很多人都会觉得你家里是贤内助设计装修的 |
[23:49] | But I know it was you. | 但我知道 都是你干的 |
[23:52] | You really should go. I gotta lie down. | 你赶紧走吧 我得躺一会儿 |
[23:56] | I’ll take the steps. | 那我还是走楼梯吧 |
[23:59] | You know what– take the service elevator. | 算了 走员工通道吧 |
[24:07] | Goodbye. I’m sorry. | 再见 对不起 |
[24:08] | You’ve gotta understand. | 希望你能谅解 |
[24:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:12] | Please, you have to go. | 求你了 快走吧 |
[24:14] | It was just sex. It doesn’t mean anything. | 只是场一夜情而已 并不代表什么 |
[24:17] | I’m sorry. I’ve gotta lie down. | 对不起 我要躺一会儿 |
[24:42] | The girl under the bed– oh! | 躲在床下的那女孩 |
[24:45] | I’d be surprised if she could ever talk again. | 我都怀疑她从此不会再说话了 |
[24:50] | That poor thing– paralyzed with fear | 太可怜了 完全被吓瘫了 |
[24:54] | While he opened that door eight times | 他开了八次门 |
[24:57] | And dragged another one out? | 然后又拉出来一个 |
[24:59] | And that… | 然后 |
[25:04] | No, as much as I’d love to go, | 不行 我虽然很想去 |
[25:05] | I can’t make any plans | 但是只要他们不溜达回来 |
[25:06] | until they waltz through that door. | 我什么计划都不敢定 |
[25:14] | You need to take out the trash. | 把垃圾扔了去 |
[25:16] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[25:22] | Take out the trash or you can go to bed right now, | 不扔垃圾的话就到床上睡觉去 |
[25:25] | Watch the sun set from your bedroom window. | 躺在床上透过窗户看日落 |
[25:28] | It’s the saddest thing in the world. | 那简直是世上最悲凉的事情了 |
[25:30] | If I take out the trash, will you tell me about the murder? | 要是我把垃圾扔了 你能告诉我凶杀案的事吗 |
[25:33] | No. I will not bargain with you. | 不行 我才不跟你讨价还价 |
[25:38] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[25:40] | That’s something we girls keep to ourselves. | 我们女人对年龄向来都是保密的 |
[25:44] | Was your mom strict? | 你母亲对你很严格吗 |
[25:45] | No, but my father was and I’m a better person for it. | 不 但我爸很严格 因此我才能成才 |
[25:50] | I know you don’t think so, but I’m a good person. | 我知道你不相信 但我的确是好人 |
[25:53] | Sally, I just think someone in your world needs to discipline you | 萨丽 我觉得你需要一个好好管教你的人 |
[25:56] | So you can start acting like an adult. | 那样你才能像个大人样儿 |
[25:59] | My fath– my father. | 我爸 我父亲 |
[26:01] | I remember one time he was sleeping on the couch in the living room | 我记得有一次他在客厅沙发上睡觉 |
[26:04] | and I walked by. | 我从旁边走过 |
[26:06] | And all of a sudden, out of nowhere, | 然后突然之间 不知道怎么回事 |
[26:08] | he kicked me so hard that I actually flew across the room | 他一脚把我踹到房间另一边去了 |
[26:12] | And hit a piece of furniture. | 就撞在家具上 |
[26:15] | And then he looked at me and he said, | 然后他看着我说 |
[26:16] | “That’s for nothing, so look out.” | 踢你不为什么 以后当心点儿 |
[26:19] | That’s not very nice. | 那太可怕了 |
[26:22] | No, but it was valuable advice. | 没错 但那是弥足珍贵的教导 |
[26:32] | When in doubt, go with the most expensive, right, pops? | 拿不准的时候就点最贵的 对吧 老爸 |
[26:35] | I don’t want any wine. | 我不想喝酒 |
[26:38] | Okay, can we all cheer up, please? | 你们可以都高兴点儿吗 |
[26:40] | We’re together, I have a new baby boy, | 家人团聚 我有了个儿子 |
[26:43] | Not to mention this place costs a fortune. | 何况这地方贵的吓人 |
[26:45] | So how are we starting? The lovely senora? | 诸位想点些什么 这位高贵的女士 |
[26:48] | I’ll have a gin fizz. | 给我杯杜松子泡沫酒 |
[26:50] | Everybody else is having wine, | 其他人喝红酒 |
[26:51] | but you have to give me a second. | 我还要等一会儿 |
[26:57] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[26:58] | Can’t complain. | 挺好的 |
[26:59] | Enjoy yourself. | 玩得开心点 |
[27:01] | Thank you. You, too, sir. | 谢谢长官 也祝您开心 |
[27:06] | First armored division. Fort hood. | 他是胡德堡第一装甲师的 |
[27:08] | Do you want me to come back? | 我可以待会儿再过来吗 |
[27:09] | No, but you can recommend something. | 不了 你推荐两个菜吧 |
[27:11] | Are you in a rush? | 你很忙吗 |
[27:13] | No, it’s just that I got a bunch of tables. | 不忙 有好几桌需要照应 |
[27:15] | Well, I’m sorry if that little display of respect | 很抱歉对顾客的尊重 |
[27:17] | is slowing you down, | 耽误你的时间了 |
[27:18] | But a lot of kids your age would be thrilled | 你知道有多少你这个年纪的孩子 |
[27:20] | to be waiting tables tonight. | 削尖了脑袋想在这儿等人点菜 |
[27:23] | – I’m sorry, sir. – Of course. | -对不起 先生 -确实 |
[27:29] | This is a nice one. | 这个不错 |
[27:31] | Thank you. That would be perfect. | 谢谢 那就要这个吧 |
[27:34] | The scampi looks very good. | 挪威海螯虾好像很美味嘛 |
[27:37] | I’m sorry, this is a painful charade. | 对不起 我实在演不下去了 |
[27:40] | – Mom, please. – I just don’t understand it. | -妈 别这样 -我就是想不通 |
[27:42] | Everyone else is trying to come home. | 其他人都想着回家 |
[27:44] | Ruth, Greg is facing this with great bravery | 鲁丝 格雷格正以勇敢的态度面度这一切 |
[27:48] | and I’m proud of him. | 我为他骄傲 |
[27:50] | He did his time. | 他已经服满兵役了 |
[27:52] | You’ve got to talk him out of it. | 你必须劝他退出来 |
[27:54] | Mom, I don’t want your grandson hearing this argument. | 妈 我可不想你孙子听到这场争执 |
[27:57] | Joe, you were in the service. | 乔 你不是做过公职吗 |
[27:59] | Can’t you write a letter to your congressman | 你就不能写信给议员 |
[28:00] | and tell him he’s got a family | 说明他现在拖家带口呢 |
[28:02] | Why? Is some congressman | 干嘛 找个议员就能 |
[28:04] | going to talk him out of going back? | 说动他不回去当兵了 |
[28:06] | I don’t understand. | 我真搞不懂 |
[28:07] | I’m putting a moratorium on this conversation. | 打断你们一下 |
[28:10] | Now we are either going to have this dinner | 我们今天要么吃完这顿 |
[28:11] | that I’ve been dreaming about for months | 我想念已久的团圆饭 |
[28:13] | or we can all go home. | 要么各回各家 |
[28:15] | He didn’t tell you about it. | 他还没告诉你 |
[28:17] | Of course not. | 当然不会了 |
[28:19] | What is she talking about? | 她在说什么呢 |
[28:22] | Did you have a say in this? | 你对我隐瞒了什么吗 |
[28:24] | You’re a father now. | 你已经身为人父了 |
[28:26] | – What? – Joanie, calm down. | -什么 -琼妮 别激动 |
[28:28] | You volunteered? | 你主动要求的? |
[28:33] | They need me. | 他们需要我 |
[28:54] | You know, Joanie plays the accordion. | 你们知道吗 琼妮也会拉手风琴 |
[29:14] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[29:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[29:47] | Is somebody here? | 有人在吗 |
[30:07] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[30:08] | I fell asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[30:10] | Well, it’s time to go home. | 该回家了 |
[30:13] | I will, in a bit. | 我会的 过一会儿 |
[30:16] | Come on, I don’t want to walk out alone. | 走吧 我不想一个人走出去 |
[30:18] | I don’t know. I think I’ll just stay here. | 我不知道 我还是待在这里吧 |
[30:21] | You can hop in a cab. | 你可以搭的士 |
[30:23] | I happen to have a lot of cash for once. | 我刚好有不少现金 |
[30:25] | Even if a cab was going to take me, | 就算的士愿意搭载我 |
[30:27] | they’re not going to take me past 96th street. | 他们也不会把我送过96街 |
[30:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:32] | Well, then, take the subway. | 那就坐地铁吧 |
[30:34] | My brother won’t let me– | 我弟弟不让我 |
[30:35] | You know, with everything that’s happening in Chicago. | 因为芝加哥发生的虐杀事件 |
[30:38] | Well, you’re not a nurse. | 你又不是护士 |
[30:42] | Oh, right. | 哦 对噢 |
[30:45] | Is there a riot in Harlem? | 黑人住宅区有暴乱吗 |
[30:47] | There was a thing in Bed-Stuy. | 贝德斯都区不太安宁[纽约贫民窟] |
[30:50] | There’s a lot of police. | 那里有很多警察 |
[30:52] | Well, I know that doesn’t make it safer. | 我知道警察再多也没用 |
[30:55] | My boyfriend’s in Chicago. He’s covering the riots. | 我男友在芝加哥 他在报道暴乱 |
[31:00] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[31:02] | Why don’t you stay with me tonight? | 你今晚何不和我一起住 |
[31:06] | I’ve stayed here before. I’ll be fine. | 我以前在这里睡过 没事的 |
[31:09] | Get your things. | 拿上东西走吧 |
[31:19] | Are you asleep? | 你睡着了吗 |
[31:22] | Oh, you’re home. | 你回来了 |
[31:28] | You’re mumbling. | 你在说胡话 |
[31:31] | How the hell did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[31:33] | I was worried about you. | 我担心你 |
[31:35] | You left the back door unlocked. | 你忘记锁后门了 |
[31:37] | Why can’t you leave me alone? | 你能不能别烦我了 |
[31:39] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[31:40] | You have to. | 你必须那样 |
[31:43] | We’re alone. | 孤男寡女 |
[31:46] | I just want it fast. | 我想速战速决 |
[31:50] | No. | 不 |
[31:52] | I know she’s coming home. | 我知道她会回家 |
[31:55] | I’ll be gone. I promise. | 我不会让她撞见 我保证 |
[31:59] | Andrea. | 安德莉亚 |
[32:05] | I can feel you against me. | 我能感到你在顶着我 |
[32:09] | Remember that night at Lincoln Center | 还记得那晚在林肯中心 |
[32:11] | when you took me back to the loading dock? | 你带我回码头吗 |
[32:14] | Your wife was waiting inside. | 你妻子就在里面等着 |
[32:42] | So it’s just me, my brother, who’s 19, | 只有我 我弟弟 他19岁 |
[32:45] | and my mother, who says she’s 39. | 还有我妈妈 她”声称”自己39岁 |
[32:48] | Like Jack Benny. | 就像杰克·本尼一样 |
[32:51] | Is your brother in school? | 你哥哥在上学吗 |
[32:52] | No. He delivers furniture | 没有 他给人运送家具 |
[32:54] | and argues with my mother about joining the army. | 还跟母亲吵着要参军 |
[33:00] | You were saying something in the taxi about Don and I cut you off. | 坐出租车时你提到了唐 被我打断了 |
[33:04] | No, I was finished. | 不 我说完了 |
[33:07] | You can talk to me. | 你可以告诉我的 |
[33:11] | I was his secretary, you know? | 我曾是他的秘书 知道吗 |
[33:14] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[33:16] | – So how did you– – I didn’t even ask for it. | -那你怎么会… -成为文案并非我的本意 |
[33:19] | Sometimes they drag the secretaries in | 有时他们让秘书参与 |
[33:21] | for focus groups to try things | 焦点小组研究 |
[33:24] | and I was discovered… | 然后我就被发掘了… |
[33:27] | Like Esther Blodgett. | 跟大明星伊瑟·布洛吉特一样 |
[33:33] | Oh, god, I’m really drunk. | 上帝啊 我真醉了 |
[33:35] | Y’all drink a lot. | 你们都很能喝 |
[33:42] | So what were you going to say? | 你当时到底想说什么 |
[33:46] | I was going to say– | 我想说… |
[33:48] | Go ahead. You can talk. | 说吧 不用怕 |
[33:51] | – I’m trying to. – Oh. | -我正准备说 – 哦 |
[33:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:54] | I was going to say I hope you won’t | 我当时想说 请不要告诉 |
[33:56] | tell Mr. Draper about me sleeping there. | 德雷柏先生我睡在那里 |
[33:59] | You two talk sometimes. | 你们常一起谈话 |
[34:02] | Nah. | 不会啦 |
[34:05] | We have to stick together. | 我们必须团结一致 |
[34:10] | I know we’re not really in the same situation, | 我知道我们的情况不太一样 |
[34:13] | But I was the only one like me there for a long time. | 但我也曾一人 孤独地在公司撑了很久 |
[34:21] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道很难 |
[34:24] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[34:34] | Do you want to be a copywriter? | 你想当文案吗 |
[34:36] | No. I like my job. | 不 我喜欢我的工作 |
[34:41] | Yep. | 好的 |
[34:44] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[34:46] | Copywriter’s tough, | 当文案太艰难 |
[34:49] | Especially for a woman. | 尤其对女人来说 |
[34:55] | Do you think I act like a man? | 你觉得我言行像男人吗 |
[35:01] | I guess you have to a little. | 我想你必须那样吧 |
[35:06] | I try, but… | 我努力 但是… |
[35:09] | I don’t know if I have it in me. | 但我不确定自己是否有那个能力 |
[35:14] | I don’t know if I want to. | 我不确定自己是否想那样 |
[35:40] | I’m sorry. I can’t sleep. | 对不起 我睡不着 |
[35:43] | Well, you cannot sneak up on someone my age, | 你不该惊吓我这种老年人 |
[35:46] | especially in this house. | 尤其在这房子里 |
[35:48] | I’m scared. | 我害怕 |
[35:51] | Can I sit with you? | 我能和你坐在一起吗 |
[35:53] | Only for a bit. | 只准坐一会儿 |
[36:01] | What’s that for? | 为什么拿刀 |
[36:03] | Why are you scared? | 你为什么害怕 |
[36:06] | I read the newspaper. | 我读报纸了 |
[36:08] | Oh, honey. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[36:09] | Did you pull it out of the trash? | 你是从垃圾桶里捡出来的吧 |
[36:12] | Why did that man do that? | 那个男人为什么那样做 |
[36:14] | Well, probably because heates his mother. | 也许他恨他的母亲吧 |
[36:18] | I don’t understand what happened. | 我不明白发生了什么 |
[36:20] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:23] | Those girls got ready for bed | 那些女孩准备睡觉时 |
[36:28] | and there was a knock on the door, | 敲门声响起 |
[36:30] | and a handsome man was there. | 一个英俊的男人站在门外 |
[36:33] | And maybe one of them knew him, | 也许她们中一个人认识他 |
[36:35] | but probably not | 但更可能不认识 |
[36:37] | because he was probably just watching them from afar. | 因为他也许一直在远处观察她们 |
[36:43] | All those young, innocent nurses | 那些年轻 天真的护士们 |
[36:47] | in their short uniforms | 穿着短制服 |
[36:50] | Stirring his desire. | 搅起他的欲望 |
[36:53] | For what? | 什么欲望 |
[36:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[36:56] | You’re old enough to know. | 以你的年纪应该知道了 |
[36:59] | Why didn’t they run away? | 她们为什么不逃 |
[37:00] | Because they were scared. | 因为她们太害怕了 |
[37:03] | They probably thought, “He can’t rape nine of us.” | 她们可能是想 他总不可能一下子强奸9个吧 |
[37:05] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[37:07] | You just can’t. | 就是”做”不到 |
[37:10] | They didn’t know it was going to be worse than that. | 她们不知道情形会比强奸可怕的多 |
[37:15] | They didn’t know what was in store for them. | 她们不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[37:20] | Now I’m really scared. | 我好怕 |
[37:22] | It’s not going to happen, | 我们不会有事 |
[37:25] | Not while I’ve got my burglar alarm. | 我拿着”防盗警报器”呢 |
[37:29] | How am I going to sleep? | 叫我如何睡得着 |
[37:34] | Get the water. | 端着水 |
[37:37] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[37:39] | It’s seconal. | 安眠药 |
[37:47] | Do you know how to take a pill? | 知道怎么吃药吗 |
[37:53] | you two stop it. | 别吵了 |
[37:54] | Damn it, Joanie! | 见鬼 琼妮 |
[37:56] | – Stop it. – Gail, out! | -别吵了 -格尔 滚出去 |
[37:58] | Take him out of here! | 带着他滚出去 |
[38:02] | Open this door or I will kick it down! | 开门 不然我踢了它 |
[38:06] | Who goes back? | 谁会主动回战场去 |
[38:08] | I will throw a parade for you every day | 我愿意每天敲锣打鼓歌颂你 |
[38:10] | to thank you for preserving freedom. | 为保卫自由做出的贡献 |
[38:12] | It’s done. | 已经定下来了 |
[38:14] | Well, you can’t make a decision like that without me | 你不能私自做决定 毫不顾及我的想法 |
[38:16] | and you have never understood that. | 你从来都不明白那一点 |
[38:18] | If this was world war II and the japs were still attacking us, | 若这是二战期间 小日本正攻击我们 |
[38:20] | You’d say, “Yes, of course!” | 你肯定会说 去吧 上战场吧 |
[38:22] | Soldiers wanted to come home from world war II also! | 二战中的士兵也都梦想着能早日回家 |
[38:26] | I’ve got my orders, you’ve got yours. | 我有我的使命要执行 你有你的 |
[38:33] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[38:34] | To meet the boys for a drink. | 出去找弟兄们喝酒 |
[38:37] | He just needs to blow off steam. | 他只是需要发泄怒气 |
[38:39] | Don’t get involved, mother. | 你别多事 妈 |
[38:40] | You’re a military wife. You make sacrifices. | 你是军人的妻子 必须作出牺牲 |
[38:43] | Someone’s Kevin is over there and he’s going to get hurt | 别人家的儿子在战场上 万一受伤 |
[38:45] | and Greg won’t be there. | 而格雷格又不在场救治 |
[38:46] | But our Kevin is right in there and he doesn’t care. | 那我们的儿子呢 他却一点都不在乎 |
[38:49] | It’s a year. You can do it. | 一年而已 你能做到的 |
[38:51] | I’ll help. | 我会帮你 |
[38:53] | No. | 不 |
[38:55] | Go lie down. | 去躺下 |
[38:55] | You don’t even know how tired you are. | 你都不知道自己有多累 |
[39:06] | I hope you don’t mind the couch. | 希望你不介意睡沙发 |
[39:08] | Since my roommate moved to the other room, | 自从我室友搬走 |
[39:10] | I just have a pile of Abe’s clothes. | 我就有了一堆艾博的衣服 |
[39:12] | This is perfect. | 这样就很好 |
[39:14] | Well, good night, then. | 那晚安吧 |
[39:29] | I– I’ll just– I’ll throw these out. | 我 我来把垃圾扔掉 |
[39:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:52] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[39:53] | No, you won’t. | 不 不用见了 |
[39:56] | Don’t argue with me. | 别跟我争 |
[39:58] | I have to get out of here. | 我得走了 |
[40:00] | Hotel next time? | 下次去旅馆? |
[40:02] | No next time. | 没有下次 |
[40:04] | That was a mistake. | 刚刚是个错误 |
[40:07] | A mistake you love making. | 你最爱犯的那种错 |
[40:12] | I’d better not see you again. | 我们最好别再相见 |
[40:15] | You’re not going to ruin this. | 你别想毁了我的婚姻 |
[40:17] | You loved it. | 你以前很喜欢偷情 |
[40:19] | And you’ll love it again | 也会再次喜欢的 |
[40:21] | Because you are a sick, sick– | 因为你是个病态的… |
[41:30] | Hello? We’re home. | 有人吗 我们回来了 |
[41:34] | Ma. | 妈 |
[41:35] | Ma. | 妈 |
[41:40] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[41:42] | Where’s Sally? | 萨丽呢 |
[41:46] | Sally? | 萨丽 |
[41:48] | Sally? | 萨丽 |
[42:12] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[42:32] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[42:35] | I was right there. | 我就在你身边啊 |
[42:38] | You’re burning up. | 你发烧了 |
[42:42] | No, last night. | 不 我说昨晚 |
[42:46] | I was waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[42:48] | I came right home. | 我很快就回家了呀 |
[42:51] | You were a mess. I was really worried. | 你当时看上去很糟糕 我很担心你 |
[43:00] | You don’t have to worry about me. | 不必担心我 |
[43:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[43:24] | There are some scrambled eggs in the bowl | 碗里有炒鸡蛋 |
[43:26] | And I made flapjacks. | 我还做了烙饼 |
[43:28] | Just coffee. | 我只要咖啡 |
[43:30] | Where’s Kevin? | 凯文呢 |
[43:31] | You slept a long time. | 你睡了很久 |
[43:32] | He was awake and went back to bed already. | 他醒来过 然后又睡了 |
[43:34] | I barely slept at all. | 我几乎没有睡着 |
[43:41] | I’ve been thinking about it and… | 我一直在想那事 |
[43:45] | I want you to go. | 我想你离开 |
[43:48] | I’ll put this away. | 我去收拾一下 |
[43:52] | I’m glad you came around. | 很高兴你想通了 |
[43:54] | It’s only a year. | 一年而已 |
[43:55] | No. I want you to go and never come back. | 不 我希望你离开 永远别回来 |
[44:00] | Damn it, Joanie. They need me. | 见鬼 琼妮 他们需要我 |
[44:04] | Well, then, it works out, because we don’t. | 那问题解决了 因为我们不需要你 |
[44:07] | I’m very important there. | 我在那里很重要 |
[44:09] | I have 20 docs and medics who rely on me. | 有20位医护人员依赖于我 |
[44:11] | They look to me for my skill and leadership. | 指望着我的医疗技术和领导能力 |
[44:15] | I’m glad the army makes you feel like a man, | 我很高兴军队让你找回男人的自信 |
[44:18] | Because I’m sick of trying to do it. | 我实在厌恶了迎合你 |
[44:21] | The army makes me feel like a good man. | 军队让我觉得自己是个好男人 |
[44:25] | You’re not a good man. | 你不是好男人 |
[44:27] | You never were, even before we were married, | 你从来不是 从我们结婚前就不是 |
[44:30] | and you know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[44:45] | If I walk out that door, that’s it. | 若我走出那扇门 我们就完了 |
[44:52] | That’s it. | 那就完了吧 |
[45:12] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[45:40] | 谢谢你的热情款待 抱歉给你添麻烦了 |