时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | What’d you do? | 你俩做什么了 |
[00:16] | What? | 啥 |
[00:17] | Don’t give me that. What’d you do? | 别跟我装 你俩做什么了 |
[00:19] | Nothing. | 什么也没做 |
[00:19] | Mom, I’m trying to study. | 妈 我正学习呢 |
[00:22] | Oh. | 哦 |
[00:23] | I’m sure you don’t mind if I, uh… | 我相信你不介意我 |
[00:26] | took a look in here! | 看看这吧 |
[00:29] | Mom, I’m telling you. | 妈 我告诉你了 |
[00:30] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么都没做 |
[00:31] | Oh, you boys are up to something. | 哦 你俩肯定在搞什么鬼 |
[00:33] | I can smell it. | 我能察觉到 |
[00:38] | If you’ve broken another window, | 如果你们又打碎了一扇窗的话 |
[00:39] | it is going to come out of your– | 这回将从你们的 |
[00:42] | Are you done? | 你有完没完了啊 |
[00:43] | You want to frisk me? | 你想搜身吗 |
[00:46] | You just consider yourselves lucky… | 就算你走运吧 |
[00:49] | this time. | 这次 |
[01:06] | That was close. | 差一点啊 |
[01:09] | Either she’s losing her touch, | 不是她生疏了 |
[01:10] | or we’re getting better. | 就是我们精进了 |
[01:43] | The good thing about being smart… | 聪明的好处就是 |
[01:44] | is I never have to look up | 我从不用查 |
[01:45] | any phone numbers. | 任何电话号码 |
[01:47] | The bad thing is no one else in the family… | 坏处就是从此家里再没人 |
[01:49] | ever bothers to remember anything. | 愿意记任何事了 |
[01:51] | Hey, Francis, you told me to remind you… | 嘿 Francis 你让我提醒你 |
[01:53] | about Mom and Dad’s anniversary. | 关于爸妈结婚纪念日的事 |
[01:55] | Ah, great. When is it? | 好的 什么时候 |
[01:57] | Today. | 今天 |
[01:58] | Dude, you’re supposed to remind me before… | 哥们 你该早点提醒我的 |
[02:00] | so that I can get them something. | 这样我可以送他们点什么 |
[02:02] | That’s okay. We’ll put your name on their gift. | 没关系 我们会在礼物里加上你的名字 |
[02:04] | Oh, thanks, man. I owe you one. | 多谢啊 兄弟 我欠你个人情 |
[02:06] | No, you owe me $20. | 不 你欠我20美元 |
[02:08] | That’s what your share comes to. | 这是你的份子钱 |
[02:10] | You got them an $80 gift? | 你给他们买了个80美元礼物吗 |
[02:11] | Uh… | 呃 |
[02:12] | yeah. | 是的 |
[02:22] | Oh, Craig. | 哦 Craig |
[02:24] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[02:25] | 1 6 wonderful years to the same man. | 16载的大好年华都献给了同一个男人 |
[02:27] | That Hal is one lucky hombre. | Hal真是个幸运的男人 |
[02:30] | Craig, You shouldn’t have. | 你不必的 |
[02:31] | Oh, please. | 别这样 |
[02:33] | A special gift for a special lady… | 一份独特的礼物送给特别的女士 |
[02:35] | on a special day. | 在这个特殊的日子里 |
[02:37] | No. I mean, really, you shouldn’t have. | 不 我是说 你真的不用这样 |
[02:39] | Aren’t only husbands supposed to give gifts? | 不是只有丈夫该送礼物吗 |
[02:41] | Fine. Throw it in the trash, then. | 好吧 那就扔到垃圾桶里吧 |
[02:42] | Ho-ho-hold on. | 等 等 等下 |
[02:44] | Let’s see what it is first. | 先看看里面有什么 |
[02:47] | Oh, look at… | 快看 |
[02:48] | I’ve been meaning to try this color. | 我正打算试试这个颜色呢 |
[02:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:51] | I saw you eyeing it a couple weeks ago. | 我几周前看见你盯着它看来的 |
[02:53] | I didn’t know we carried this brand. | 我都不知道我们还卖这个牌子啊 |
[02:54] | We don’t. | 确实不卖 |
[02:55] | So where did you see me…? | 那你在哪看到我 |
[02:56] | So, big plans for tonight? | 今晚有重大的计划吗 |
[02:58] | What are you going to be wearing? | 你会穿什么 |
[03:00] | Oh, it’s going to be great. I have the most perfect red dress. | 今晚会非常棒 我有件超漂亮的红裙子 |
[03:02] | Took me two months to save up for it, | 我攒了两个月的钱才买来的 |
[03:04] | but it was worth it. | 但是值了 |
[03:07] | Oh, I’ve been fantasizing about this night forever. | 哦 我一直在幻想今晚 |
[03:47] | Craig Craig? | |
[03:48] | Huh? Yeah, uh, say, Lois, | 呃 好的 这样的 Lois |
[03:50] | you, uh, | 你 |
[03:51] | you want to catch a movie or something over lunch? | 你午饭过后想去看场电影吗 |
[03:53] | They’re playing My Best Friend’s Wedding over in Electronics. | 他们在电子屏幕上放<我最好朋友的婚礼> |
[03:56] | – No, thanks. I… – Fine. Forget it. | – 不 谢啦 我 – 好的 算了吧 |
[03:59] | Oof!. | 哦 |
[04:02] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[04:06] | Are you boys almost finished wrapping our present? | 你们包完礼物没有 |
[04:09] | I have to meet your father… | 我再有十分钟要去 |
[04:11] | at the restaurant in ten minutes. | 餐厅见你爸爸了 |
[04:12] | More paper. | 再来点纸 |
[04:13] | I get to do the bow. | 我要粘蝴蝶结 |
[04:15] | Why’d she give you the money to buy the gift? | 她为什么给你买礼物的钱 |
[04:17] | Because she didn’t want another karate video. | 因为她不想再收到空手打视频了 |
[04:19] | It’s ka-ra-te. | 是空手道 |
[04:21] | I get to do the bow. | 我要粘蝴蝶结 |
[04:22] | What did we get them anyway? | 我们送的是什么啊 |
[04:23] | Picture frame. | 相框 |
[04:24] | Brownnoser. | 马屁精 |
[04:25] | I get to do the bow. | 我要贴蝴蝶结 |
[04:27] | We’re not finished yet. | 我们还没完事呢 |
[04:28] | Yeah, but I get to do the bow. | 知道 但我就是要贴蝴蝶结 |
[04:54] | Finished. | 搞定了 |
[04:55] | Finally. | 最后一项 |
[04:57] | No! I was supposed to do the bow. | 不 应该我来粘蝴蝶结的 |
[05:00] | You should have said something. | 那你该早点说的 |
[05:02] | I’m telling. | 我要告状去 |
[05:03] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[05:06] | No! | 不好了 |
[05:09] | Fire? | 着火了 |
[05:11] | Fire? | 烧着了 |
[05:12] | Fire?! | 居然玩火 |
[05:14] | Mom! What…? | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[05:15] | This is the most stupid, irresponsible, | 这是你们做过的最没脑子 |
[05:16] | dangerous thing you have ever done. | 不靠谱 不要命的事 |
[05:20] | Is this what you want? | 你们也想这样吗 |
[05:21] | Will we have to identify your charred little bodies… | 是不是想让我俩通过牙齿痕迹 |
[05:23] | through their dental records? | 来鉴别你们烧焦了的尸体啊 |
[05:26] | I want a straight answer. | 干脆点回答我 |
[05:28] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[05:29] | Malcolm did it. | Malcolm干的 |
[05:29] | Reese did it. – I didn’t do it! | – Reese干的 – 不是我做的 |
[05:31] | I didn’t do it! | 不是我做的 |
[05:32] | We’re going to the dentist? | 我们真要去看牙医吗 |
[05:37] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:41] | I don’t like that one anyway. | 反正我不喜欢那个 |
[05:47] | No. No. Not that one. | 别 别 这个不行 |
[05:50] | *They turn me down They turn me down* | *他们不回答我* |
[05:52] | *They turn, they turn they turn, they turn* | *他们转起来 转起来* |
[05:54] | *They, they they, they, they…* | *他们 他们* |
[05:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:57] | It wasn’t me. It was him. | 不是我 是他 |
[05:58] | No, it was– | 不是 是 |
[05:59] | Okay. Into the hallway. | 好吧 到玄关去 |
[06:02] | Think I’m going to puke. | 我要吐了 |
[06:02] | Yeah? Well, it’s going to be the highlight of your evening, | 是吗 接下来才是今夜的精彩内容 |
[06:05] | because nobody is going anywhere until one of you tells me who. | 没人说出是谁 咱们就哪都别去 |
[06:08] | Everything’s all set up? | 一切都准备好了吗 |
[06:10] | I believe so, sir. | 我想是的 先生 |
[06:13] | Table seven? Chateau Brut ’87? | 7号桌 87年的Chateau干红 |
[06:15] | Hors d’oeuvres medley? | 开胃菜拼盘吗 |
[06:16] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[06:19] | Oh, geez, one more thing. | 天 还有件事 |
[06:21] | I almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[06:23] | Uh, my wife always orders lobster, | 我妻子总是点龙虾 |
[06:25] | so could you have the chef | 你们可以让厨师在上菜前 |
[06:26] | slip this on the lobster’s claw just before you serve it? | 把这个套在龙虾的螯上吗 |
[06:29] | She gets such a kick out of stuff like that. | 她看到这个一定会狂喜的 |
[06:32] | And so do I, for that matter. | 要是那样的活 我也会很高兴的 |
[06:34] | Not a problem, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[06:38] | The violinist has our song? | 琴师那安排好我们的歌了吗 |
[06:40] | He received the sheet music this morning. | 他今早就接到乐谱了 |
[06:42] | Good. Good, good, good, good. | 好的 好的 太好了 |
[06:44] | You would be surprised how many times I’ve heard… | 你会很惊讶我们听过多少遍 |
[06:46] | ”Tears of a Clown” just butchered. | 被糟蹋了的”小丑之泪” |
[06:49] | Tell her. | 快告诉她 |
[06:50] | You tell her. | 你告诉她 |
[06:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[06:52] | – Malcolm – Reese – Malcolm! – Reese! | |
[06:54] | Closer to the wall. | 再往墙上靠点 |
[06:56] | Wait, Mom. Seriously. | 慢着 妈 说真的 |
[06:58] | It reeks over here. | 这臭死了 |
[06:59] | I can’t help it. | 我没忍住 |
[07:02] | Into the TV room. Let’s go. | 到电视房去 走吧 |
[07:04] | *Come on, come on* | *快点 快点* |
[07:08] | *Come on, come on* | *快点 快点* |
[07:12] | *Come on, come on* | *快点 快点* |
[07:16] | *Come on…* | *快点* |
[07:18] | I’ll give you five dollars if you tell Mom you did it. | 如果你告诉妈妈是你干的 我给你五美元 |
[07:20] | You tell her. | 你告诉她吧 |
[07:21] | You did it, ’cause I didn’t do it. | 你做的 因为不是我做的 |
[07:23] | I really didn’t. | 真的不是我 |
[07:24] | What are you eating? | 你在吃什么 |
[07:25] | Nothing. | 啥也没吃 |
[07:26] | Why don’t you guys shut up so I can think of something? | 你们还是闭嘴吧 这样我可以想点办法 |
[07:28] | What’s there to think of? | 有什么好想的 |
[07:29] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无计可施 |
[07:31] | I’ve never seen Mom so mad. | 我从没见过妈妈这么生气 |
[07:33] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[07:34] | Reese is right. | Reese说的对 |
[07:35] | We’re out of our league. | 我们已经无能为力了 |
[07:36] | There’s only one person… | 只有一个人 |
[07:37] | who ever had Mom this mad at them and survived. | 在妈妈如此生气的情况下还能逃过一劫的 |
[07:41] | Hello. | 喂 |
[07:44] | She has your heads where? | 她让你们把头放在哪了 |
[07:46] | Under the couch. | 沙发下面 |
[07:47] | All because Reese won’t admit he did it. | 全是因为Reese不承认他犯的事 |
[07:49] | You admit it. | 你去承认吧 |
[07:50] | I didn’t do it. | 我没做 |
[07:51] | – Neither did I. – Liar. | – 我也没做啊 – 骗子 |
[07:52] | Chill. You are not going to get | 冷静 你们别在那 |
[07:53] | anywhere fighting with each other. | 互相吵了 |
[07:55] | First of all, you all burned the dress. | 首先 裙子烧坏的事是你们一起做的 |
[07:57] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[07:58] | Hey, you all did it. | 听我说 是你们一起干的 |
[07:59] | You have to stay together. | 你们必须凝聚起来 |
[08:00] | You have to stay united. | 团结在一起 |
[08:02] | United against who? | 团结起来抵抗谁 |
[08:03] | My mom. | 我妈 |
[08:04] | Nice. | 不错 |
[08:06] | No one broke so far, | 目前没人松口 |
[08:07] | so you should be proud of yourselves. | 所以你们该感到庆幸 |
[08:09] | – Did she do the toy thing yet? – Yep. | – 她已经用玩具威胁过你们了吗 – 是的 |
[08:10] | – Spinning? – Uh-uh. | – 原地转圈呢 – 嗯 |
[08:12] | Okay. Good. I think I know where she’s going. | 好的 我知道她接下来要做什么了 |
[08:15] | Separate interviews. | 单独谈话 |
[08:16] | Listen, when she gets you alone, | 听着 当她和你单聊时 |
[08:19] | she’s going to pretend she’s on your side. | 她会假装站在你那边 |
[08:21] | She’s not. | 但其实不是的 |
[08:24] | Go ahead. | 喝点吧 |
[08:26] | It’s a name brand. | 是名牌呢 |
[08:35] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没生你的气 |
[08:37] | I know you didn’t do this. | 我知道不是你干的 |
[08:38] | You’re a good boy. | 你是个乖孩子 |
[08:40] | But I want you to help me find out who did. | 但我想你帮我找出罪魁祸首 |
[08:42] | This is serious. | 这事很严重 |
[08:44] | One of your brothers could have burned the house down. | 他俩可能会有人把我们的房子烧成灰 |
[08:47] | And for that, he will be severely punished. | 因此 他要受到严厉的惩罚 |
[08:49] | But the one who helps me will be a very happy boy. | 但帮我抓住他的那个会很幸福的 |
[08:53] | And I want that to be you. | 我希望那个人是你 |
[08:56] | ‘Cause you’ve always been the best one. | 因为你一直是最乖的 |
[08:59] | You’ve always been the best one. | 你一直是最乖的 |
[09:01] | You have always been the best one. | 你一直是最乖的 |
[09:04] | Mom, honestly, I don’t know who did it. | 妈 说实话 我不知道谁干的 |
[09:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:07] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:10] | Well, I guess you boys think… | 我猜你们觉得 |
[09:12] | you’ve got your old mom over a barrel, huh? | 妈妈在任你们摆布 是吗 |
[09:15] | Well, we’ll just see about that. | 那我们就拭目以待吧 |
[09:18] | If you boys want to play, | 如果你们几个想玩下去 |
[09:21] | we can play all night long. | 那我就奉陪到底 |
[09:53] | Sir? | 先生 |
[09:54] | Hmm? Oh. | 嗯 哦 |
[09:56] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[09:56] | Oh, can I have another vodka martini, please? | 我能再来杯伏特加马提尼吗 |
[09:59] | Very good. | 非常好喝 |
[10:01] | This time, let’s go olive, onion, olive. | 这回 按橄榄 洋葱 橄榄的顺序上 |
[10:04] | Whatever. | 怎么都行 |
[10:14] | W-What’s that? I can’t hear you. | 什么声啊 我听不见你说话 |
[10:15] | She’s killing us! | 她要折磨死我们了 |
[10:20] | *Nice is good, mean is bad* | *善良好 刻薄坏* |
[10:22] | *Don’t be mean ’cause mean is bad* | *不要刻薄 因为那样不好* |
[10:25] | *Nice is better than mean* | *善良要比刻薄好* |
[10:28] | *Hugs are good, thugs are bad* | *拥抱好 恶棍坏* |
[10:30] | Why does she have to ruin everything I love? | 她干嘛总是毁掉我爱的一切啊 |
[10:34] | Francis, I’m just going to tell her I did it. | Francis 我打算去告诉她是我做的 |
[10:36] | I know it wasn’t me, but anything is better than this. | 我知道不是我干的 但也总好过这样 |
[10:40] | – Oh, go– – ?? | – 哦 完了 |
[10:41] | That’s bad. | 太糟了 |
[10:43] | They tried that psych-ops stuff on Noriega. | 他们对Noriega也实施过心理战 |
[10:43] | Noriega曾是巴拿马的实际领导人 1989年老布什下令出兵推翻了其军事政权 | |
[10:45] | They said that by the end he wanted to cut his own ears off. | 据说最后他都想割掉自己的耳朵 |
[10:48] | Malcolm, you cannot crack now. | Malcolm 你现在不能垮掉 |
[10:50] | She will own you for the rest of your life. | 否则你一辈也别想逃出她的五指山 |
[10:53] | Now, listen to me, Malcolm. | 听我说 Malcolm |
[10:54] | You have to do exactly what I say. | 你要按我说的做 |
[10:56] | *Nice is good, mean is bad* | *善良好 刻薄坏* |
[10:59] | *Don’t be mean ’cause mean is bad* | *不要刻薄 因为那样不对* |
[11:02] | *Nice is better than mean* | *善良要比刻薄好* |
[11:04] | *Hugs are good* | *拥抱好* |
[11:05] | *Thugs are bad* | *恶棍坏* |
[11:07] | *Don’t be a thug ’cause thugs are bad* | *不要做恶棍 因为那很糟* |
[11:10] | *Hugs are better than thugs* | * 拥抱要比恶棍好 * |
[11:13] | – *Smart is good…* – Did you see that? | – *聪明好* – 看见了吗 |
[11:14] | – Hooray! – Francis is a genius! | – 万岁 – Francis就是个天才 |
[11:16] | Come on! Sing louder! | 加把劲 再大点声 |
[11:18] | *Nice is good, mean is bad* | *善良好 刻薄坏* |
[11:21] | *Don’t be mean ’cause mean is bad* | *不要刻薄 因为那样不对* |
[11:23] | *Nice is better than… * | *善良要比* |
[11:24] | Oh, your grandmother and all your friends… | 下个生日聚会 奶奶和你们的朋友 |
[11:26] | are just going to love this at your next birthday party. | 会爱死这段录像的 |
[11:31] | You’re kidding me. | 开玩笑吧 |
[11:33] | Okay,just hang in there. | 好吧 坚持住 |
[11:33] | Give me a minute to think. | 容我想一下 |
[11:35] | Damn, she’s good. | 靠 姜还是老的辣 |
[11:37] | Did they crack? | 他们崩溃了吗 |
[11:38] | Nah, Dewey faked a stomach cramp. | 没呢 Dewey假装胃痉挛 |
[11:39] | Bought them some time. | 为他们赢取了点时间 |
[11:40] | Good man. | 好样的 |
[11:41] | Man, if we would have had your mom in ‘Nam, | 如果越战时能有你妈这样的人物 |
[11:44] | there’d be a McDonald’s in Hanoi Square right now. | 河内广场现在就会有麦当劳的身影了吧 |
[11:47] | Dude, there is a McDonald’s in Hanoi Square. | 兄弟 河内广场现在确实有麦当劳 |
[11:50] | All right. | 没错 |
[11:58] | Franklin, I’m ready to order. | Franklin 我想点菜了 |
[12:00] | Are you sure, sir? | 你确定吗 先生 |
[12:01] | Mm-hmm. You see, in our family we have a saying. | 嗯 在我们家有个不成文的规矩 |
[12:03] | ”After an hour, eat without her. | “过了一个小时 就不用等了 |
[12:06] | If it’s any longer, something’s wronger.” | 时间越久 出的事越大” |
[12:08] | Very catchy, sir. | 简单易懂 先生 |
[12:10] | Well, when life gives you lemons make lemonade, Franklin. | 当生活给你柠檬时 去做柠檬汁吧 Franklin |
[12:14] | Do you have any lemonade? | 你们有柠檬汁吗 |
[12:16] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[12:16] | Oh. Do you have lemons? | 那有柠檬吗 |
[12:19] | Yes, sir. | 有的 先生 |
[12:19] | Well, throw one in another martini and let’s hear those specials. | 在下杯酒里扔一个 现在我听听你们的特色菜吧 |
[12:28] | What’s she doing? | 她在做什么 |
[12:29] | Can’t tell. | 看不出来 |
[12:31] | Maybe she left. | 或许她走了 |
[12:32] | Yeah, I’m sure she’s gone out to buy us all presents. | 是 我确定她是出去给我们买礼物了 |
[12:35] | Hooray. | 万岁 |
[12:36] | It’s just too quiet out there. | 外面太安静了 |
[12:39] | It’s driving me crazy. | 快把我弄疯了 |
[12:40] | Maybe we should sing some more. | 也许我们应该再唱一会 |
[12:42] | Shut up, Dewey. | 闭嘴 Dewey |
[12:53] | I wonder how many holes are up in those tiles. | 我很好奇这些瓷砖上有多少个孔 |
[12:55] | 1 86,480. | 1 86,480个 |
[12:58] | You counted all those? | 你把它们全数了一遍吗 |
[13:00] | No, you just count one tile’s holes across and down. | 没啊 你只要数一块砖横纵的孔数 |
[13:04] | Multiply it, then multiply it again by the number of tiles. | 乘在一起 再乘上瓷砖的数量 |
[13:10] | You’re doing that more and more. | 你越来越爱做这个了 |
[13:12] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[13:13] | That brain thing. | 锻炼大脑 |
[13:15] | Are you just going to keep getting smarter and weirder? | 你会变得更聪明更怪异吗 |
[13:19] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:20] | Well, can you tone it down a little bit? | 你能慢点吗 |
[13:22] | ‘Cause I can’t keep up with all these butt-kickings. | 因为我不想再打那些找抽的货了 |
[13:24] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:26] | Well, at least twice a day I have to whoop-ass… | 我每天至少要揍两个 |
[13:29] | on some kid calling you a weirdo. | 乱叫你怪胎的家伙 |
[13:31] | Honestly, it’s exhausting. | 说实话 累死了 |
[13:33] | You beat up people ’cause they call me a weirdo? | 你揍他们是因为他们叫我怪胎 |
[13:36] | The last kid, he was a freak anyways. | 上个家伙 他自己也是个怪物 |
[13:38] | He was in no position to throw out names. | 他完全没有立场起绰号啊 |
[13:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:43] | For what? | 为什么 |
[13:45] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:49] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:51] | What am I thinking right now? | 知道我在想什么 |
[13:53] | I’m smart. I’m not psychic. | 我只是聪明 但没有超能力 |
[13:55] | Can you understand what dogs are saying? | 你能知道狗狗在说什么吗 |
[13:57] | No. | 不能 |
[13:59] | I can. | 我能 |
[14:00] | Oh, boys | 哦 孩子们 |
[14:09] | I don’t know who put you up to this sticking-together garbage, | 我不知道是谁在教唆你们死不认账的 |
[14:12] | but I don’t like it. | 但我很不爽 |
[14:14] | Therefore, you have forced me to do something terrible. | 所以 是你们逼我把事做绝的 |
[14:18] | Say good-bye to a cherished family member. | 对这个珍贵的家庭成员说再见吧 |
[14:22] | Who? | 到底是谁 |
[14:23] | No! | 别这样 |
[14:26] | – Mom, no! – Uh-uh-uh. | – 妈 别这样 – 啊 啊 |
[14:29] | Don’t you dare. | 你们敢 |
[14:33] | And don’t move a muscle. | 一动都别动 |
[14:40] | Hi, Lois. | 嗨 Lois |
[14:41] | Look, Ed, uh, it’s 9:00. | Ed 现在已经九点了 |
[14:42] | I’m a little busy right now. | 我正忙着呢 |
[14:43] | You see, there is the problem. | 就是这个问题 |
[14:45] | it’s 9:00 at night and I keep hearing screaming. | 已经晚上九点了 我还一直听到叫喊声 |
[14:47] | Now this didn’t sound like your normal screaming. | 这回和你平常的喊声不太一样 |
[14:50] | It was more like killing screaming. | 更像杀猪般的尖叫 |
[14:52] | I’m not one to complain– | 我并不是爱抱怨的人 |
[14:53] | That’s why we like you. | 这就是我们喜欢你的原因 |
[15:03] | In your room now. | 到你们房间去 |
[15:12] | Nice place you got here. | 你这不错啊 |
[15:13] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[15:14] | I like to, uh, create an atmosphere. | 我喜欢制造气氛 |
[15:18] | Did you enjoy your meal, sir? | 您用餐愉快吗 先生 |
[15:19] | Well… if you can call four olives, two onions… | 如果四颗橄榄 两颗洋葱 |
[15:22] | and a whole lot of alcohol a meal, | 和很多酒精能称之为一顿晚餐的话 |
[15:24] | then, yes. | 那就还不错 |
[15:26] | Very good, sir. | 很好 先生 |
[15:28] | Uh… | 呃 |
[15:29] | what have you got in the cologne department? | 你这古龙水专区都有什么 |
[15:31] | Um, were you looking for anything in particular? | 嗯 您有什么特殊的要求吗 |
[15:34] | Well, I’ve been thinking about a signature scent. | 我一直想试试代表我性格的香水 |
[15:37] | You see, I’d like to leave a room and have people say, | 我喜欢在我离开后人们会说 |
[15:39] | ”Boy, it smells like Hal in here” | “天 闻起来好像Hal来过” |
[15:42] | but… | 不过 |
[15:43] | in a nice way. | 是友善的评价 |
[15:43] | Right. Yeah. | 好的 |
[15:45] | Uh, let’s see… you… | 让我想想 你 |
[15:48] | you strike me as a… | 你突然让我想到 |
[15:50] | sandalwood. | 檀香 |
[15:51] | Sandalwood, huh? | 檀香吗 |
[15:53] | Sandalwood. | 檀香 |
[15:54] | Let’s give it a smell-see, shall we? | 我们闻闻看 请吧 |
[15:57] | Huh? | 哈 |
[15:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:00] | That’s quite nice. | 相当不错 |
[16:01] | Hit me. | 再来点 |
[16:02] | Here we go. | 给 |
[16:04] | Oh, that’s… that is quite nice. | 这真不错 |
[16:07] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[16:08] | You do a service to your craft, sir. | 你的技术很不错啊 先生 |
[16:10] | This man is a genius. | 这家伙是个天才 |
[16:15] | Snooty bastard. | 自大的混蛋 |
[16:18] | You’d think this place would be the great equalizer, huh? | 你会觉得这是最让人平等的地方吧 |
[16:21] | You know, even a king looks like a fool… | 即使是国王看起来也会像个傻瓜 |
[16:23] | when he’s answering nature’s call. | 在他上厕所的时候 |
[16:24] | Am I right? Of course I’m right. | 我说的对吗 当然对 |
[16:26] | Well. | 那么 |
[16:28] | It’s been a pleasure. | 很高兴 |
[16:30] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:34] | Have a good evening. | 祝你晚上愉快 |
[16:36] | Uh, sir. | 呃 先生 |
[16:38] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[16:42] | Thank you for making eye contact with me. | 谢谢您对我的直视 |
[16:47] | Boys, I just, I don’t know what to do anymore. | 孩子们 我真不知道还能做什么 |
[16:51] | I don’t want to punish anyone. | 我不想惩罚任何人 |
[16:52] | All I want is the truth. | 我只想知道真相 |
[16:55] | I don’t know how things got this far, but I just want it to stop. | 我不知道事情怎么会搞成这样 但我想快点结束 |
[17:01] | Naw, they’ll never buy it. | 不行 他们不会买账的 |
[17:17] | Oh, my God. Hal. | 天啊 Hal |
[17:21] | They saved the TV. | 他们拯救了TV |
[17:22] | All right! Yeah! Yeah! | 好的 太好了 |
[17:24] | Beautiful work. Beautiful. | 干得漂亮 漂亮 |
[17:25] | Beautiful, You have her exactly where you want her | 你们差不多快把她 |
[17:27] | totally crazy. | 逼疯了 |
[17:29] | Now it’s time to take the offensive. | 现在是反击的时候了 |
[17:31] | The offensive? | 反击吗 |
[17:31] | Exactly. She won’t… | 没错 她不 |
[17:34] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[17:35] | Did you hear breathing? | 你听到呼吸声了吗 |
[17:36] | What? | 啥 |
[17:39] | Mom? | 妈妈吗 |
[17:48] | Malcolm Malcolm. | |
[17:50] | Would you hang up the phone, please? | 你先把电话挂掉好吗 |
[17:52] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[17:53] | Happy anniversary. | 结婚纪念日快乐 |
[17:55] | Not good! Not good! | 不好了 不好了 |
[17:56] | What is it? What? | 怎么了 什么 |
[17:57] | Mom! Phone! | 妈 电话 |
[17:58] | Oh! Oh, man. Oh, man. | 哦 天啊 天啊 |
[18:00] | We’re gonna die! | 我们会死的很惨的 |
[18:02] | That’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[18:02] | I got to run away. | 我得跑路了 |
[18:04] | Wait! | 等等 |
[18:04] | We can get out of this. | 我们能化险为夷的 |
[18:06] | You have to use that brain of yours. | 你动动脑子 |
[18:07] | Think. | 想想 |
[18:08] | Think! | 想想 |
[18:10] | All I can think about is how hard she’s twisting my nipple. | 我只能想到她会有多用力拧我的乳头 |
[18:12] | Ow! | 啊哦 |
[18:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:16] | Think. Think. | 思考 思考 |
[18:18] | I got it. | 有办法了 |
[18:30] | Oh. Mmm. Here it is. | 嗯 就是这个 |
[18:31] | That’s our song. | 我们的曲子 |
[18:32] | – Not our song. | – 不是我们的 |
[18:35] | Can I have…? | 我能 |
[18:37] | Another one… | 再来杯吗 |
[18:40] | I cannot believe you, Francis. | 真不敢相信 Francis |
[18:42] | You think you are so clever | 你觉得自己很聪明 |
[18:43] | turning them against me, don’t you? | 让他们和我对着干 是不 |
[18:45] | No, Mom. | 没有 妈 |
[18:46] | We did not send you to | 我们送你去Marlin学院 |
[18:47] | Marlin Academy so that you can undermine… | 不是让你打长途来破坏 |
[18:49] | my authority long-distance. | 我的威信力 |
[18:50] | Why did you send me? | 那你为什么送我来 |
[18:52] | Well, it was not so that you could undermine my authority. | 总之不是为了让你破坏我的威信 |
[18:55] | And if I am not mistaken, | 如果我没弄错的话 |
[18:56] | you are undermining my authority. | 你正在破坏我的权威 |
[18:58] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么啊 |
[18:59] | Spending your anniversary at home | 把庆祝的时间浪费在家里 |
[19:01] | fixating on a stupid dress. | 对一件破裙子耿耿于怀 |
[19:02] | Is that what you wanted to do tonight? | 你今晚就想做这个吗 |
[19:03] | What am I supposed to do, Francis? Let it go? | 那我该怎么办 Francis 就这样算了吗 |
[19:06] | Yes. That is exactly what you should do– let it go. | 是的 你就该这么做 任它去吧 |
[19:09] | But you can’t, ’cause you can never let anything go. | 但你不会的 因为你不会放过任何一件事 |
[19:12] | I can, too, let things go. | 我也能不计较的 |
[19:15] | – Fine. – I can. | – 好吧 – 我能 |
[19:16] | – Fine. – I can! | – 好的 – 我能 |
[19:17] | Okay. Forget I said anything. | 好吧 忘了我刚才的话吧 |
[19:23] | I cannot talk to you anymore. | 我不能再和你聊了 |
[19:24] | Ooh, you make me so mad. | 哦 你太让我生气了 |
[19:25] | Sometimes I just want to break your neck. | 有时我真想扭断你的脖子 |
[19:28] | Did you get the cookies I sent you? | 收到我送你的曲奇了吗 |
[19:29] | Yeah, they were great. | 嗯 很好吃 |
[19:30] | Good. | 好的 |
[19:46] | I swear to God, on paper, this was a great idea. | 我发誓 理论上 这是个好主意 |
[19:54] | All right, that’s it. | 好吧 到此为止吧 |
[19:56] | Get dressed. we’re going to dinner. | 穿好衣服 我们要去吃晚餐了 |
[19:58] | Oh, my God, it did work. | 天 居然管用了 |
[20:01] | What? | 什么 |
[20:01] | Dinner. I won’t have you boys starving to death. | 晚餐 我不会饿死你们的 |
[20:05] | The last thing I need is | 我受够了 |
[20:05] | a bunch of social workers and reporters… | 一群社工和记者 |
[20:07] | tearing up the front lawn. | 在前院的草坪上哭哭啼啼 |
[20:08] | Now, hurry up before I change my mind. | 你们在我改变主意前最好快点 |
[20:10] | What about the dress? | 那裙子怎么办 |
[20:12] | I really liked that dress. | 我真的很喜欢那裙子 |
[20:25] | Hey, thanks for the ride, Tony. | 谢谢你送我一程 Tony |
[20:28] | Any time, Hal! | 不客气 Hal |
[20:31] | Hello! | 嗨 |
[20:35] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[20:37] | Boys? | 孩子们 |
[20:39] | Anybody home? | 有人在家吗 |
[20:41] | Hotcha! | 美死了 |
[20:44] | This evening just keeps getting better and better. | 今晚真是越来越好了 |
[21:02] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:18] | Oh! No. | 哦 不 |
[21:20] | Okay. Oh.Jeezle. | 好吧 天啊 |
[21:23] | Not again. | 不会再来一次吧 |