时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I hate my brothers. | 我讨厌哥哥 |
[00:06] | I only like me. | 我只喜欢我 |
[00:08] | I hate my brothers. | 我讨厌哥哥 |
[00:10] | I only like me. | 我只喜欢我 |
[00:12] | I hate my brothers. | 我讨厌哥哥 |
[00:14] | I only like me. | 我只喜欢我 |
[00:17] | Stop it right now! I mean it! | 快住手 我说真的呢 |
[00:20] | When are you going to be done? | 你什么时候能干完 |
[00:22] | Soon as I can, honey. | 尽我所能 亲爱的 |
[00:23] | I said, stop it! | 我说了 住手 |
[00:25] | I hate my brothers. | 我讨厌哥哥 |
[00:28] | I only like me. | 我只喜欢我 |
[00:29] | I hate my brothers. | 我讨厌哥哥 |
[00:31] | I only like me. | 我只喜欢我 |
[00:37] | “Five across. | “第五横行 |
[00:39] | My mother the… blank.” | 我妈妈 空格” |
[01:17] | I know a lot of kids say they like school. | 我知道很多孩子都说他们喜欢学校 |
[01:19] | But honestly, I just find it exhausting. | 但说实话 我觉得很累 |
[01:22] | I mean, when I am in school | 当我在学校时 |
[01:24] | I’m either bored, terrified… | 我不是觉得无聊 恐慌 |
[01:28] | or confused aboutJulie Houlerman. | 就是对Julie Houlerman很费解 |
[01:30] | Hi, Malcolm. | 嗨 Malcolm |
[01:31] | Perfect example | 最好的例子 |
[01:32] | What did it mean by that | 她这是什么意思嘛 |
[01:34] | Is it just ”Hi”? | 这只是打招呼吗 |
[01:35] | Is she trying to say she likes me? | 她是想说她喜欢我 |
[01:37] | Is she just being nice? | 还是表示友好 |
[01:39] | And now I have to figure out a secret way to answer her | 现在我不得不想一个隐晦的方式回答她 |
[01:42] | without A acting like I like her | 别表现出 A我很喜欢她 |
[01:44] | or B acting like I don’t like her | B我不喜欢她 |
[01:46] | or C acting like I’ve never even thought about A or B. | 或者C 我压根没考虑过以上两种情况 |
[01:49] | Just be pleasant and noncommittal. | 还是友善点装糊涂吧 |
[01:51] | Hey,Ju… | 嘿 Ju |
[01:55] | She’s doing this to me on purpose. | 她绝对是故意的 |
[02:02] | Hey, how are you? | 嘿 最近好吗 |
[02:07] | Stanley, you are incredible. | Stanley 你太神了 |
[02:08] | I thought Malcolm was a genius | 我原以为Malcolm 是个天才 |
[02:10] | but this is off the charts. | 但你刷新了我的世界观 |
[02:12] | The school asked for an honor guard. | 学校要找个荣誉卫兵 |
[02:13] | I figured you’d like a few weeks without drill practice. | 我想你会喜欢几周没有训练的生活 |
[02:16] | A pageant, though. | 是场选美啊 |
[02:17] | Beautiful girls with self-esteem issues. | 一群缺乏自信的美女们 |
[02:20] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[02:23] | Easy. Let’s start with the obvious runners up. | 慢着 咱们先从次一点的下手 |
[02:26] | They’re going to be the neediest. | 她们绝对是最饥渴的 |
[02:31] | You know, uh, this is a little intense. | 我觉得有点不自在 |
[02:34] | You, me, working this shelf… together. | 你 我 一起在这个货架前工作 |
[02:39] | What’s intense about it? | 有什么不自在的 |
[02:42] | I guess nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:44] | Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[02:48] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[02:49] | You’re not supposed to yell in the store. | 你不该在商店里大声喊叫 |
[02:51] | Not supposed to do that either. | 还不该这么做呢 |
[02:53] | Life’s funny that way. | 但这样比较有趣 |
[02:54] | Hey… the Three Musketeers. | 嘿 三个火枪手 |
[02:58] | Athos, Aramis… | 阿多斯 阿拉密斯 |
[03:00] | and you must be Porthos. | 你一定是波尔多斯 |
[03:02] | You’re creepy. | 你有病吧 |
[03:03] | You really shouldn’t say hurtful things to grownups. | 你真不该当着大人的面 说这么伤人的话 |
[03:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:08] | That’s okay. We’re still friends. | 没关系 我们还是朋友 |
[03:10] | Craig Craig… | |
[03:11] | you have got to redo the nail polish. | 你得重摆一遍指甲油 |
[03:13] | The crystal pinks are mixed with the frosty pinks | 水晶粉色的和淡粉色的混在一起了 |
[03:15] | are mixed with the God knows what. | 还混入了我也不知道是什么的 |
[03:16] | Right away, Mr. Pinter. | 马上就去 Pinter先生 |
[03:30] | Okay. I’m off work in five minutes. | 好的 我五分钟后下班 |
[03:32] | Don’t touch the register. | 别碰收银机 |
[03:34] | Don’t touch the candy, Don’t touch the price tags | 别碰糖果 价签 |
[03:35] | and don’t touch the microphones. | 不许碰话筒 |
[03:37] | That includes by accident. | 包括不小心的 |
[03:38] | That includes just looking. | 包括随便看看 |
[03:40] | That includes hovering | 以及在它们 |
[03:41] | with your finger a half inch away from it. | 离你指尖半英寸的地方徘徊 |
[03:43] | Fair warning. | 正式警告 |
[03:51] | Dare you. | 你敢吗 |
[03:53] | Go ahead. | 去吧 |
[03:54] | You do it. | 你去做 |
[03:55] | – I’ll do it. – Yeah, right. | – 我敢做 – 是 没错 |
[03:57] | I will. | 我真敢的 |
[03:59] | This isn’t baby stuff, Dewey. | 这可不是婴儿玩的 Dewey |
[04:00] | Go ride the horsy out front. | 去外面骑你的小木马吧 |
[04:04] | Horsy. | 小木马 |
[04:05] | I got to remember that. | 我得记住了 |
[04:07] | The microphone, register… candy… price tags… | 话筒 收银机 糖果 价签 |
[04:14] | steam cleaner. | 蒸汽清洁机 |
[04:23] | Boys! | 你们俩 |
[04:25] | It’s not what it looks like. | 不是这样的 |
[04:32] | Oh, hello, boys. | 嗨 孩子们 |
[04:33] | How long you in for? | 你们还得跪多久啊 |
[04:35] | Another hour. | 还有一个小时 |
[04:36] | Yow. | 哟 |
[04:37] | Hi, Hon. | 嗨 亲 |
[04:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[04:39] | Did you see Dewey outside? | 你在外面看到Dewey了吗 |
[04:41] | Oh, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[04:42] | I don’t know, but something’s upsetting him. | 不知道 他好像有心事 |
[04:45] | He didn’t say a word on the way home | 回家的路上他一句话也没说 |
[04:47] | and now I just can’t find him anywhere. | 我现在到处都找不到他 |
[04:50] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[04:51] | Hey, I’ll check his special place. | 我去个特殊的地方看看 |
[04:52] | Dewey Dewey? | |
[04:54] | You in there, buddy? | 你在里面吗 小家伙 |
[04:56] | No. | 不在 |
[04:58] | What’s wrong, pal? | 怎么了 朋友 |
[05:00] | I did something bad. | 我闯祸了 |
[05:02] | They told me to ride a horsy and I’m not a baby | 他们让我去骑小木马 我不是个婴儿 |
[05:04] | but I would have played with the carpet cleaner | 我可以玩那个地毯清洁剂的 |
[05:06] | and I didn’t have a quarter anyway. | 但我没有硬币 |
[05:08] | Uh-huh. Dewey, honey | 呃 Dewey 宝贝 |
[05:09] | Daddy’s getting a cramp in his leg. | 爸爸的腿都快抽筋了 |
[05:11] | What did you do? | 你到底做什么了 |
[05:12] | I took something from Mommy’s store. | 我从妈妈的商店里拿了点东西 |
[05:15] | Well, that’s very serious. | 这事很严重 |
[05:16] | What did you take? | 你拿了什么 |
[05:18] | A candy bar? | 糖块吗 |
[05:19] | No. It’s not a candy bar. | 不 不是糖块 |
[05:21] | Oh? Well, what is it? | 那是什么 |
[05:23] | $1 50 bottle of cognac? | 一瓶价值150美元的白兰地吗 |
[05:26] | How could you take this?! | 你是怎么带出来的 |
[05:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[05:31] | My God, would you look at this thing? | 天啊 你瞧瞧 |
[05:33] | Can you imagine the man | 你能想象什么样的男人 |
[05:34] | who spends $1 50 on a bottle of cognac? | 会花150美元买一瓶白兰地吗 |
[05:35] | What do you think a guy like that pays for socks? | 你觉得他会拿花多少钱买袜子呢 |
[05:38] | Dewey, what am I going to do with you? | Dewey 我该怎么惩罚你呢 |
[05:39] | This works pretty good, Mom. | 这方法不错 妈妈 |
[05:42] | Get your jacket, we’re going back to the store. | 穿上衣服 我们得回店里去 |
[05:44] | You are going to return this bottle to Mr. Pinter | 你要把这瓶酒还给Pinter先生 |
[05:47] | apologize and accept the consequences. | 道歉然后接受后果 |
[05:50] | What do you mean, ”fired”?! | 你说”解雇我”是什么意思 |
[05:51] | You can’t fire me for this. | 你不能因此解雇我 |
[05:53] | Sorry. Store policy is very clear about stealing. | 对不起 店规对偷盗讲的很清楚 |
[05:56] | But he didn’t steal it; he returned it. | 但他不是偷 他把它还回来了 |
[05:57] | Right there. The bottle is perfect. | 这不在那呢吗 瓶子完好无损 |
[05:59] | You can just put it right back on the shelf. | 你可以直接把它放回货架上 |
[06:01] | I already marked it out of inventory. | 我已经从库存中把它标出来了 |
[06:03] | My hands are tied here. | 我现在很忙 |
[06:04] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[06:06] | You don’t even do inventory. | 你从不盘点库存的 |
[06:08] | You foist if off on me because you make so many mistakes. | 你想借机栽赃陷害我 因为你犯了很多错 |
[06:11] | You’re not exactly making me regret my decision here, Lois. | 我不会对我的决定感到后悔的 Lois |
[06:14] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[06:15] | Oh, honey, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 宝贝 没事的 没事的 |
[06:17] | This is just an excuse. | 这只是个借口 |
[06:18] | You have hated me since the minute you got here | 自从你来这 就一直恨我 |
[06:21] | because I was first choice for your job and I turned it down. | 因为我本来是你那职位的首选 但我拒绝了 |
[06:24] | You know, you think what you want, okay? | 随你怎么想 好吗 |
[06:27] | At least I didn’t raise a thief. | 至少我没养个小偷 |
[06:35] | Velcro. I win the pool. | 粘带扣的 我赌赢了 |
[06:42] | *Sweet home Alabama…* | *美丽的家园 阿拉巴马* |
[06:48] | *where the skies are so blue.* | *那里的天空湛蓝* |
[06:53] | *Sweet home Alabama…* | *美丽的家园 阿拉巴马* |
[06:59] | *Lord, I’m coming home* | *上帝 我要回归家园* |
[07:03] | *to you.* | *回到你身边* |
[07:10] | Oh, very, very nice, Bridget. | 非常非常棒 Bridget |
[07:11] | That was very nice. | 真的很棒 |
[07:14] | Oh, Francis, I wanted to thank you again | Francis 我想再次感谢 |
[07:16] | for being so helpful. | 你的鼎力相助 |
[07:17] | Usually, the honor guards just sit around and gawk | 通常荣誉卫兵只是呆呆地坐在一边 |
[07:20] | but you’ve really thrown yourself | 但你真的把自己 |
[07:21] | into this whole hog, haven’t you? | 彻底融入其中了 对不 |
[07:23] | What can I say? I love the theater. | 我想说 我爱剧院 |
[07:28] | Francis, will you help me decide on my leg extensions? | Francis 我要做腿部伸展 你帮我拿个主意好吗 |
[07:30] | Which do you think looks better– | 你觉得哪边更好呢 |
[07:32] | right leg… | 是打开右腿 |
[07:34] | or left leg? | 还是打开左腿 |
[07:37] | Mmm… | 嗯 |
[07:39] | Can you… do both? | 你能 都打开吗 |
[07:46] | It’s been ten days since Mom lost her job. | 妈妈已经失业十天了 |
[07:49] | Yesterday for dinner, we had macaroni and rice. | 昨天晚餐 我们吃了通心粉和米饭 |
[07:52] | Today it’s rice and macaroni. | 今天是米饭和通心粉 |
[07:54] | Mom, I can’t eat this stuff anymore. | 妈妈 我不想再吃这东西了 |
[07:57] | Reese, this is not the time for complaining. | Reese 别抱怨了 |
[07:58] | I’m not complaining; I’m constipated. | 不是我抱怨 我都便秘了 |
[08:01] | I’m sorry, we can’t afford to live lavishly anymore. | 抱歉 我们不能再大手大脚的过日子了 |
[08:04] | Drink your milk. | 喝牛奶吧 |
[08:05] | It’s lumpy. | 这都成坨了 |
[08:06] | Then chew it. | 那就嚼 |
[08:07] | Hey, come on, we can do this. | 振作起来 我们能渡过难关的 |
[08:09] | We’ve had to economize before. | 我们以前也有过节衣缩食的日子 |
[08:11] | Remember when Grandma drove into the living room? | 还记得奶奶开车冲进客厅那次吗 |
[08:13] | Or last year, when we were saving up for Disneyland? | 或是去年我们攒钱去迪斯尼那次 |
[08:16] | We’re going to Disneyland? | 我们要去迪斯尼了吗 |
[08:18] | No. | 不是 |
[08:19] | It’s like that. | 攒钱的模式差不多 |
[08:21] | Except this time, we’re just trying to keep the house. | 但这次 我们是为了保住房子 |
[08:23] | Okay, everybody, stop worrying. | 好了 各位 别担心了 |
[08:25] | I am going to find another job… | 我会再找份工作的 |
[08:27] | another cashier job with flexible hours | 再找份收银工作 |
[08:30] | that allows me to leave whenever I need to take care of my kids. | 允许我在需要照顾孩子时 擅自离岗的那种 |
[08:32] | Well, can’t you get unemployment or something? | 你不能领点失业金什么的吗 |
[08:35] | No. I only worked 38 hours a week. | 不行 我一周只工作38小时 |
[08:37] | They consider that part-time. | 这算兼职 |
[08:39] | You know, I hope you are at least learning | 我希望你们至少通过此事 |
[08:41] | something from all this. | 可以吸取点教训 |
[08:42] | Yeah– ”If you do something bad, don’t tell.” | 没错 “如果你做了错事 别说出来” |
[08:45] | No– ”We did the right thing.” | 错 “我们要做对的事情” |
[08:47] | That’s what’s important. | 这才是重点 |
[08:49] | Can’t we at least do a load of laundry or something? | 我们能不能洗洗衣服啊 |
[08:52] | Everything I have stinks. | 我浑身上下臭死了 |
[08:53] | Yeah, he wants to smell good for… Julie! | 没错 他是想为悦己者容呢 是Julie吧 |
[08:57] | Malcolm Malcolm. | |
[08:59] | Yeah, yeah. | 知道了 |
[09:04] | It was worth it. | 值了 |
[09:07] | So we can’t do laundry, we have to share baths | 我们不能洗衣服 还得共享洗澡水 |
[09:09] | and yesterday, she had our cable turned off. | 昨天 她居然掐断了有线电视 |
[09:12] | Our cable! | 有线电视啊 |
[09:13] | How’s your… love life? | 你的爱情生活怎么样了 |
[09:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:19] | So, basically, everything I tell you | 基本上 我作为朋友私下里 |
[09:20] | in confidence as a friend | 告诉你的每件事 |
[09:21] | you’re going to use to make fun of me? | 你是想取笑我是吗 |
[09:23] | I have… nothing else. | 我什么 都没有 |
[09:26] | Hi, Malcolm. | 嗨 Malcolm |
[09:28] | You want to split lunches? | 想共享午餐么 |
[09:29] | What? | 什么 |
[09:30] | Yeah, sure. | 当然好啊 |
[09:47] | I have a Chinese chicken salad, a tangerine | 我有中式的鸡肉沙拉 一个橘子 |
[09:50] | and, ooh,Jordan almonds. | 哦 还有脆皮杏仁糖 |
[09:52] | What do you have? | 你带了什么 |
[09:54] | Leftover eggs from breakfast. | 早餐剩的鸡蛋 |
[09:56] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:58] | Uh, I’m on a special diet… | 我在节食 |
[10:00] | for sports. | 为了备战运动会 |
[10:01] | Oh, I forgot. | 哦 我忘了 |
[10:02] | I have to go… work out. | 我得去 训练了 |
[10:05] | I’ll see you later. | 待会见吧 |
[10:09] | I can’t take this anymore! | 我受不了了 |
[10:10] | Everything I want, I can’t have! | 我想要的 都得不到 |
[10:14] | Anything that’s nice, I can’t do. | 我觉得好的 都做不了 |
[10:15] | Everyone in the world gets to do everything except me! | 世界皆大欢喜 唯我郁闷不已 |
[10:18] | Malcolm Malcolm… | |
[10:19] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是 是 是 |
[10:21] | I know there’s other people worse off than me. | 我知道有人比我还惨呢 |
[10:23] | You know what? I don’t care. | 知道吗 我不在乎 |
[10:24] | I’m sick of going to school every day smelling like feet! | 我已经厌倦每天臭烘烘的上学了 |
[10:27] | Malcolm Malcolm… | |
[10:28] | I hate being poor, okay? | 我讨厌贫穷 好吗 |
[10:30] | I mean, is that so bad? | 这就很糟了吗 |
[10:31] | Why is that like some big character flaw? | 干嘛弄得我好像有性格缺陷似的 |
[10:34] | It’s not my fault we’re poor! | 贫穷又不是我的错 |
[10:35] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[10:36] | You, um… | 你 |
[10:38] | left… your backpack. | 忘了 你的书包 |
[10:43] | Maybe you should try taking a really deep breath | 或许你真该在说话前 |
[10:46] | before you start talking. | 深吸一口气 |
[10:47] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:51] | Francis, where have you been? | Francis 你去哪了 |
[10:53] | I’ve been looking for you for days. | 我已经找了你好几天了 |
[10:54] | I’m sorry, Dad. I’ve just been buried here. | 对不起 爸 我被困在这了 |
[10:57] | Okay, listen, I’ve got kind of | 好吧 听着 我有 |
[10:59] | a bad news/ good news thing here. | 一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[11:03] | Your mom lost her job, and we’re pretty broke. | 你妈妈丢了工作 家里快揭不开锅了 |
[11:06] | The good news is, that makes your tuition an issue. | 好消息就是 这样你的学费就成了问题 |
[11:09] | Now, I think I can talk her into letting you come home. | 我可以和她谈谈让你回家 |
[11:12] | Dad, no, I can’t come home! | 爸 不 我不想回家 |
[11:14] | Marlin Academy is the best thing | 能来马林学院是 |
[11:16] | that has ever happened to me. | 我这辈子最大的幸事 |
[11:18] | I am at a crucial point in my rehabilitation. | 现在是我重新做人的关键时刻 |
[11:20] | Uh-huh. What’s her name? | 那女孩叫什么 |
[11:22] | That’s the thing– There’s, like, ten of them! | 那就是问题所在 有十个之多啊 |
[11:27] | Check the peephole. | 看看窥镜 |
[11:29] | If they’ve got a hand truck, don’t open it. | 如果他们有手推车 就别开门 |
[11:36] | Craig, what are you doing here? | Craig 你怎么来了 |
[11:38] | Lois, I just had a meeting with Mr. Pinter– | Lois 我刚刚和Pinter先生开了个会 |
[11:40] | well, more like an hour begging, really– | 好吧 更像是我求了他一个小时 |
[11:42] | but the point is, you can have your old job back! | 但重点是 你可以回去工作了 |
[11:45] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[11:46] | That is such good news! | 真是个好消息 |
[11:49] | And all you have to do is apologize | 你只需道个歉 |
[11:51] | and let him dock your pay 1 50 bucks | 让他扣你150美元 |
[11:54] | and you have to work the graveyard shift | 而且你还得上两个月的 |
[11:57] | for a couple months. | 夜班 |
[11:58] | Oh. | 哦 |
[11:59] | Sounds good, Mom. | 很不错啊 妈妈 |
[12:01] | – No, thanks. – What?! | – 不 谢啦 – 啥 |
[12:02] | – You’re kidding. – Why?! | – 开玩笑吧 – 为什么 |
[12:04] | Because that’s like admitting he’s right. | 因为这是变相承认他是对的 |
[12:06] | I’m not going to do that. | 我才不会那么做 |
[12:08] | Lois, if this makes any difference | Lois 如果这能帮到你的话 |
[12:10] | I will work every graveyard shift right alongside you– | 我可以每个夜班都陪在你身边 |
[12:14] | every single one of them. | 每一个漫漫长夜 |
[12:15] | Oh, hi, Craig. What’s going on? | 嗨 Craig 怎么了 |
[12:16] | Nothing.Just business. | 没什么 工作上的事 |
[12:18] | Take it easy, tiger. | 放心 哥们 |
[12:21] | We’re working. | 我们在工作 |
[12:23] | Well, I am. | 我是说我 |
[12:25] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[12:26] | Back to the grind. | 我要回去工作了 |
[12:30] | Nice guy. | 人不错 |
[12:41] | Thank you, Tanya. | 谢谢 Tanya |
[12:43] | Tanya, that was fantastic. | Tanya 真是太精彩了 |
[12:45] | I swear, when you put tap to it | 当你把踢踏舞融入其中时 |
[12:47] | the Pledge of Allegiance just comes alive. | 效忠誓词一下子就活了 |
[12:50] | One suggestion: Do you have a tube top? | 提个建议 你有抹胸吗 |
[12:53] | Oh, Francis, you are just wonderful. | Francis 你人真是太好了 |
[12:55] | I mean, you’re so different than the local boys. | 你跟当地的男孩们截然不同 |
[12:58] | I mean, I haven’t even known you that long | 我虽然认识你时间不长 |
[13:01] | and I already feel | 但已经觉得 |
[13:02] | so connected to you. | 跟你非常合得来 |
[13:04] | I know. It’s almost mystical. | 我知道 真是神奇 |
[13:07] | Yeah, and I’m so glad the gay thing isn’t an issue. | 是啊 我很高兴你没被同志身份困扰 |
[13:10] | You’re gay? | 你是同志吗 |
[13:11] | No, no, silly. You are. | 不 傻瓜 我说你呢 |
[13:14] | Wait. You think I’m gay? | 等下 你觉得我是同志 |
[13:16] | Oh, you don’t have to hide anything, honey. | 你不用掖着藏着 亲 |
[13:19] | I mean, we’re a lot more liberal here | 我们比你想象中的 |
[13:20] | than you think we are. | 要开放得多 |
[13:21] | I mean, it’s not like Birmingham. | 这可不是伯明翰 |
[13:24] | Wait a minute. You think I’m gay? | 等一下 你认为我是同志 |
[13:27] | Why do you think I’m gay? | 你为什么觉得我是同志呢 |
[13:29] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[13:30] | You like the theater, you’re good with decorating | 你喜欢剧院 善于装饰 |
[13:33] | and, well, you’re completely obsessed with your mother. | 而且还有严重的恋母情结 |
[13:37] | Can you undo my hooks? | 你能帮我解开胸衣吗 |
[13:40] | Tanya, I’m kind of having a dilemma here… | Tanya 我有点左右为难 |
[13:43] | Oh, great. Frannie, can you spray me? | 太好了 Frannie 你能帮我喷一下吗 |
[13:46] | My suit keeps riding up. | 我的服装总是往上缩 |
[13:52] | That’s why I’m here… | 这就是我过来的原因 |
[13:54] | girlfriend! | 闺蜜 |
[14:01] | So what did you want to talk about? | 那你想谈什么 |
[14:02] | I’m your teacher! | 我是你老师 |
[14:03] | Can’t we just talk? | 我们不能闲聊几句吗 |
[14:05] | You know, that Julie Houlerman | 那个Julie Houlerman |
[14:08] | is a very special little girl. | 是个非常特别的小女孩 |
[14:11] | Oh, come on! | 又是她 |
[14:12] | Caroline, I don’t want to… | Caroline 我不想 |
[14:14] | Malcolm, Malcolm, Malcolm, so private, so guarded. | Malcolm Malcolm Malcolm 太孤僻 太谨慎 |
[14:20] | But you don’t have to be that way with me. | 但你不用这样提防我的 |
[14:22] | I’m on your side. | 我是支持你的 |
[14:24] | Julie knows that. She’s not even in my class. | Julie都知道了 她甚至不是我们班的 |
[14:28] | She talked to you? About me? | 她和你谈过吗 关于我吗 |
[14:30] | What’d she say? | 她说什么了 |
[14:31] | Aw, nothing that wasn’t obvious already. | 一切不都一目了然了嘛 |
[14:34] | You know, when you open up to people | 当你对人们敞开心扉时 |
[14:36] | you will always be surprised | 你会对事件的完美结局 |
[14:39] | just how well things turn out. | 感到惊喜的 |
[14:42] | – Surprise! – Surprise! | – 惊喜 – 惊喜 |
[14:49] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 是不是很棒 |
[14:51] | Julie organized | Julie独自安排 |
[14:52] | the whole thing herself | 的所有事宜 |
[14:53] | and everyone in school responded. | 全校师生都响应了 |
[14:57] | Dear Malcolm, this isn’t just food. | 亲爱的Malcolm 这不仅仅是食物 |
[15:00] | It’s an expression of how we all feel about you. | 更是在表达我们所有人对你的爱 |
[15:02] | Our hearts go out to you in your time of need. | 我们会在你最需要的时候献出爱心 |
[15:21] | – You’re going to keep the food? – Yes. | – 你打算把食品留下吗 – 是的 |
[15:23] | I’m not going to throw away | 我才不会把 |
[15:24] | perfectly good pie filling | 这么好的饼馅 |
[15:25] | and… lamb chutney. | 和羊肉酸辣酱扔掉呢 |
[15:27] | Don’t you even care how humiliating this is? | 你不觉得这很丢脸吗 |
[15:29] | We’ve done can drives. | 我们成了收废品的了 |
[15:31] | This is just the crap people find | 这都是些人们在清理车库时 |
[15:32] | when they clean out the garage. | 翻出来的垃圾货 |
[15:34] | Okay,just stop it. | 行了 闭嘴吧 |
[15:35] | I know how hard this is | 我知道这很困难 |
[15:36] | but no one ever said life is fair. | 但没人说生活是公平的 |
[15:38] | Sometimes decent, hard-working people | 有时 正直勤勉的人 |
[15:40] | get dumped on for no good reason. | 会毫无缘由的成为别人的出气筒 |
[15:42] | They just have to wipe their eyes | 但他们只能擦干眼泪 |
[15:43] | and keep on walking. | 继续前行 |
[15:44] | Something will turn up. | 总会好事出现的 |
[15:46] | We just have to hold on a little bit longer. | 我们只需再多等一会 |
[15:49] | And in the meantime | 同时 |
[15:50] | be thankful for small favors. | 对于小小的帮助也要心怀感激 |
[15:52] | Anyone want the last olive? | 有人想要这最后的橄榄吗 |
[15:55] | Those aren’t olives. | 这不是橄榄 |
[15:56] | Those are peaches. | 这是桃子 |
[16:05] | Well, you got him here early, that’s good. | 还好你们送来的及时 |
[16:07] | He’ll be fine in a few days. | 他过几天就没事了 |
[16:09] | Just like when this one | 就像上次这小家伙 |
[16:10] | ate the frog. | 吞了一只青蛙 |
[16:12] | I only ate half of it. | 我只吃了一半 |
[16:13] | I won’t put the stomach pump on the bill. | 洗胃我就不给你算钱了 |
[16:16] | I mean, he did most of the work on the way over. | 在来的路上他就已经吐的差不多了 |
[16:19] | Thanks, Don. Uh… | 谢谢 医生 |
[16:20] | listen, as far as the bill goes | 既然谈到了账单 |
[16:22] | what kind of neighborhood are we in? | 我们花了多少钱了 |
[16:25] | Well… the emergency room | 那个 急诊室 |
[16:27] | couple of days of observation– | 留院观察几天 |
[16:29] | probably three or four. | 可能3或者4 |
[16:30] | Three or four… hun…? | 3或者4 百吗 |
[16:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:51] | You boys take care of your dad. | 你们几个在这照顾你爸 |
[16:52] | I’m going to go see Mr. Pinter and beg for my job back. | 我要去见Pinter先生 求他让我回去工作 |
[16:54] | What? Mom, wait. | 啥 妈妈 等等 |
[16:55] | You don’t have to do that. | 你不必这么做 |
[16:57] | Yes, I do. I don’t want to | 我必须这么做 虽然我不想 |
[16:58] | shouldn’t have to, but guess what? | 不该 但是 |
[17:00] | I do. | 我必须这么做 |
[17:02] | But I want you boys to understand something. | 但我想你们明白一些事 |
[17:04] | I am not going back on anything I said before. | 我不会背弃我之前说过的话 |
[17:06] | She’s completely going back on it | 她完全背弃了啊 |
[17:08] | but I’m not going to kick her when she’s down. | 但我不会在她情绪低落时刺激她的 |
[17:11] | You’re totally going back on it. | 你完全背弃了之前的话啊 |
[17:13] | No, I am not. | 我才没有 |
[17:14] | Everything I said before still goes. | 我之前说过的每句话仍然算数 |
[17:17] | You know, sometimes bad things happen | 有时遇到倒霉事 |
[17:18] | and you don’t understand why | 你不明白为什么 |
[17:20] | and you just have to trust that there’s a good reason for it. | 你只需相信这是有正当原因的 |
[17:25] | Sure, it’s easy | 当然 当你有 |
[17:26] | to work in mysterious ways | 工作的时候 |
[17:27] | when you have a job. | 创造奇迹就容易多了 |
[17:38] | The first one who laughs | 谁第一个笑 |
[17:40] | gets their ass kicked. | 就踢他屁股 |
[17:47] | You have incredible hands. | 你真是有双神来之手啊 |
[17:50] | Well, it’s easy on such a beautiful back. | 给这样美丽的后背按摩简直轻而易举 |
[17:54] | Not to mention the most talented… | 更别说是才华横溢 |
[17:57] | sweet… | 善解人意 |
[18:00] | and sexy… | 性感无比的 |
[18:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:06] | Francis Francis… | |
[18:07] | are… are you sure you’re really… | 你确定你真的 |
[18:11] | how you are? | 了解自己吗 |
[18:15] | Tanya, I’m so confused. | Tanya 我也很困惑 |
[18:18] | I mean, I thought that I was, but when I’m around you | 我以为我是 但当我在你身边时 |
[18:23] | I have these… strange, new feelings. | 我有了 奇怪的 全新的感受 |
[18:26] | I feel like… maybe I could… change. | 我感觉 或许我能 改变 |
[18:33] | That you could be the woman who changes me. | 你或许就是令我改变的那个女神 |
[18:36] | Francis Oh, Francis… | |
[18:39] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就希望你能这么说 |
[18:41] | I want to be that woman | 为了你我想做 |
[18:43] | for you. | 那样的人 |
[18:45] | Mm, and don’t you worry, honey. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[18:47] | If there’s one thing we know how to do down here | 眼下我们只有一个办法了 |
[18:51] | it’s how to fix this. | 可以修正性向 |
[18:55] | And with God’s help, we can say ”no!” to weakness. | 有了神的帮助 我们可以向软弱说”不” |
[19:00] | We can say ”no!” to all things unnatural! | 我们可以向任何不正常的事情说”不” |
[19:04] | It is procreation, not recreation! | 事关繁衍 不是消遣 |
[19:08] | And when Satan tempts us, what do we do? | 当撒旦引诱我们时 我们要做什么 |
[19:11] | Pray out the gay. | 祈祷成为直人 |
[19:13] | Get to it! | 那就做吧 |
[19:21] | I have to say, Lois, I’m surprised | 我得说 Lois 我很惊讶 |
[19:24] | by this change in your attitude. | 你态度的转变 |
[19:26] | Yeah, well, me, too. | 没错 我也是 |
[19:28] | I know we’ve had our differences | 我知道我们有分歧 |
[19:30] | but I hope that we can make all this | 但我希望我们能 |
[19:32] | water under the bridge. | 摒弃前嫌 |
[19:34] | So, if you’ll just sign here… | 所以 如果你能在这签个名 |
[19:36] | Mm, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:38] | Your apology. | 你的道歉信 |
[19:39] | I think I’ve captured your voice rather nicely. | 我已经很好的采集了你的声音 |
[19:42] | You want it in writing? | 你想我以书面形式致歉吗 |
[19:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:45] | Look, Lois, you can tell these clowns | Lois 你对那些小喽罗们 |
[19:47] | whatever you want– that I got on my knees | 怎么说都行 比如我跪下来 |
[19:50] | and begged you to come back, I don’t care. | 求你回来 我不在乎 |
[19:52] | I just want you and I to know how things really are. | 我只想你我清楚事情的真相 |
[20:12] | That’s not a signature. | 这不是签名 |
[20:13] | No, it’s more of a suggestion. | 不 这更多的是个建议 |
[20:15] | ”The horse you rode in on” is optional. | 你可以考虑下”快尼玛的滚蛋” |
[20:17] | Now, look– | 听着 |
[20:19] | No, you look. | 不 你还是听我说吧 |
[20:20] | I don’t deserve this. | 你不该这么对我 |
[20:21] | The only thing I ever did wrong | 我唯一犯的错 |
[20:22] | was all the work I did to cover your butt. | 就是总给你擦屁股 |
[20:24] | We obviously have different definitions of”wrong.” | 我们显然对于”错”有着不同的定义 |
[20:27] | Yeah, I guess we do. | 的确 我猜也是 |
[20:28] | For instance, I think it’s wrong | 例如 我觉得 |
[20:30] | for you to put your name on sales reports | 你在别人写的销售报告上署名 |
[20:32] | that you didn’t write. | 是错误的 |
[20:33] | I think it’s wrong you keep a little bag of”herbs” | 我觉得你在你左面最底层抽屉里的 |
[20:35] | in your bottom left drawer. | 私藏的那一小袋”药”也是错的 |
[20:37] | And I think it’s wrong you slept with the district manager’s wife. | 还有你同区域经理的妻子上床的事 |
[20:39] | And you want to know something? | 但你知道吗 |
[20:41] | You don’t even have to worry about it | 你根本不用担心 |
[20:43] | because I also think it’s wrong to blab this kind of thing. | 因为我觉得八卦这些事也是不对的 |
[20:47] | You know, you should be so glad | 你应该感到庆幸 |
[20:48] | that I’m the only one that knows | 我是唯一知道 |
[20:50] | this stuff about you. | 你这些糗事的人 |
[20:53] | Anyone else here would sell you down the river in a second. | 换成别人早把你卖了 |
[20:59] | God, I am so much better than you. | 天啊 和你比 我真是太优秀了 |
[21:15] | Yeah, he just ran off and quit for no reason. | 没错 他掉头就跑了 接着就无故辞职了 |
[21:19] | Huh, who knows why? | 谁知道为什么 |
[21:20] | See, you do the right thing | 你坚持做正确的事 |
[21:23] | and everything works out for the best. | 一切都会柳暗花明的 |
[21:28] | Clean. | 干净的 |
[21:29] | I have Ho-Ho’s– real Ho-Ho’s. | 我带了HOHO卷 正宗的HOHO卷 |
[21:33] | You know, I’m sure I’m neglecting | 我知道我忽视了 |
[21:35] | my spiritual side, but… | 我的精神层面 但是 |
[21:36] | money rules. | 金钱至上 |
[21:38] | The best part is | 最好的是 |
[21:39] | I can finally get everything straightened out with Julie. | 我终于可以跟Julie把一切说明白了 |
[21:43] | Hi, Malcolm. | 嗨 Malcolm |
[21:44] | Look, we’re not poor anymore! | 听着 我们不再是穷人了 |
[21:45] | So I don’t want any more of your stupid pity, okay? | 我再也不需要你那傻乎乎的怜悯了 懂吗 |
[21:51] | That helped, right? | 那有用 对吧 |