时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | What are you looking at, monkey boy? | 看什么看 猴小子 |
[00:17] | Reese Reese! | |
[00:19] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呀 |
[00:19] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[00:21] | Mom! | 妈 |
[00:22] | Cut it out. Cut it out. | 别叫了 停下 |
[00:24] | Help! | 救命 |
[00:25] | It hurts! | 好痛 |
[00:26] | Knock it off, you little… | 快停下来 你这小兔崽 |
[00:28] | Reese, what the heck are you doing? | Reese 你在做什么 |
[00:29] | You can’t leave that kid | 你就不能别欺负他 |
[00:31] | alone for five minutes without picking on him! | 让他好好待上一会儿 |
[00:34] | I didn’t do anything, Mom. | 我什么也没干 妈 |
[00:35] | I gave him that. | 我出的主意 |
[01:15] | Honey, which juice don’t I like | 亲爱的 我不喝哪种果汁来着 |
[01:16] | apple or grape? | 苹果汁还是葡萄汁 |
[01:18] | – You don’t like either. – Oh, right. | – 你两个都不喜欢 – 噢 是吗 |
[01:20] | Malcolm, what is all this stuff from your teacher? | Malcolm老师寄的是些什么呀 |
[01:23] | That woman sends home two or three fliers every day. | 那女的每天都寄两三张传单过来 |
[01:25] | She says she wants the parents… | 她说希望家长能尽可能 |
[01:26] | to be as involved as possible with the children. | 和孩子一起参加活动 |
[01:28] | At school? It’s the only break I get. | 在学校吗 那可是我唯一休息的时间 |
[01:31] | What exactly is ”Personal Fulfillment Week”? | 到底什么是”自我实现周” |
[01:34] | Square dancing. | 方块舞 |
[01:36] | That’s right, square dancing. | 没错 方块舞 |
[01:38] | You should see it. | 你应该去看看 |
[01:40] | The Krelboynes dance on the tetherball courts… | 天才少年们在绳球操场上 |
[01:42] | in front of the whole school. | 当着全校的面跳舞 |
[01:43] | we laugh our asses off. | 我们都笑屎了 |
[01:46] | Excuse me? | 你再说一遍 |
[01:47] | Butts. | 死 |
[01:48] | We laugh our butts off. | 我们都笑死了 |
[01:51] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[01:53] | Swish. | 漱口 |
[01:54] | Spit. | 吐出来 |
[01:56] | This tastes like crap. | 这真难吃 |
[01:57] | Reese is right. | Reese说的没错 |
[01:59] | This class is turning me into a total weirdo. | 这个班把我弄得像怪人 |
[02:01] | You are not a weirdo. | 你不是怪人 |
[02:02] | You are gifted. | 你是天才 |
[02:03] | And if gifted kids are | 如果天才应该 |
[02:04] | supposed to square-dance, then you’ll do it. | 跳方块舞 你就得去跳 |
[02:06] | Probably teaches you geometry. | 也许能让你学到几何 |
[02:09] | Don’t forget to mail these bills. | 别忘了寄这些账单 |
[02:10] | They’re late. | 已经逾期了 |
[02:11] | Two blues, only one pink. | 两张蓝色 只有一张粉色 |
[02:12] | We’re doing better. | 我们在进步啊 |
[02:13] | Don’t get cocky. | 别得意 |
[02:14] | They’re hot until I deposit my paycheck. | 在我把工资存进去之前 这都是烫手山芋 |
[02:16] | You kids, let’s get going. | 孩子们 你们该上学了 |
[02:18] | Come on Malcolm, you don’t want them to do-si-do without you. | 快点 Malcolm 你不想他们跳舞少了你吧 |
[02:21] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[02:22] | For the sake of my manhood, today I’m ditching school. | 为了显示我的男子气概 我今天逃课 |
[02:25] | Hey, why don’t I drive you boys to school today? | 要不然我今天送你们去上学吧 |
[02:27] | Uh, that’s okay, Dad. | 没事 老爸 |
[02:30] | I don’t mind walking. | 我可以走路上学 |
[02:31] | Oh, no, no, no. I really want to. | 哦 别 我真想送你们 |
[02:33] | A chance to spend a few extra | 这样我就能和我的儿子们 |
[02:34] | minutes with my sons, enjoying their company… | 多说会儿话 多待一会 |
[02:37] | Honestly, son, it’ll be the highlight of my day. | 说实话 儿子 这会是我今天最开心的时光 |
[02:39] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[02:41] | Great. Now I can’t even be mad at him. | 这下好了 我都不能生他的气了 |
[02:47] | Aw, Stanley. | 喔 Stanley |
[02:50] | Let me show you how it’s done. | 我来教你怎么做 |
[02:53] | Uh-oh, eyes down. | 不好 低头 |
[03:03] | That was good. | 表现不错 |
[03:04] | You didn’t give them any satisfaction. | 你没让他们得逞 |
[03:06] | In another six months, they’ll be bored with you. | 再过六个月 他们就不来烦你了 |
[03:11] | get out of this one. | 快躲开那个球 |
[03:14] | Patterson has just reversed… | Patterson翻转局面了 |
[03:18] | That’s got to hurt. | 那有的疼了 |
[03:21] | Mom was right. | 老妈说得对 |
[03:23] | I do get some sick thrill out of trouble. | 麻烦让我莫名的激动 |
[03:30] | That skinny guy! | 那个瘦小子 |
[03:30] | Come on, get him! | 快来 抓住他 |
[03:32] | Commandant on the floor. | 校长上楼了 |
[03:33] | Ten-hut! | 立正 |
[03:47] | I smell smoke. | 我闻到烟味了 |
[03:49] | Who is responsible? | 谁抽的 |
[03:55] | Very well. | 很好 |
[03:56] | We’ll do it the hard way. | 那我们费些功夫来找 |
[03:58] | Patton Patton. | |
[04:13] | Francis, please lift up your right foot. | Francis 麻烦你把右脚抬起来 |
[04:23] | Son, you have the worst attitude… | 孩子 我在学校15年了 |
[04:25] | I’ve ever seen in 1 5 years at this institution. | 你是我见过态度最差的学生 |
[04:28] | You seem compelled to break every rule, | 你好像被强迫违反所有校规 |
[04:31] | to flout every convention. | 藐视一切规定 |
[04:32] | You are never going to make it | 你永远都不可能成事 |
[04:34] | in the armed forces or anywhere else. | 不管在武装部队还是别处 |
[04:37] | Now, I was never fortunate enough to serve in combat… | 我很不幸没有机会上战场 |
[04:41] | but I do know what it requires. | 但我知道战场纪律 |
[04:44] | Look at this dog. | 瞧瞧这狗 |
[04:46] | He is vicious, he is ungrateful… | 它恶毒 不懂得感恩 |
[04:48] | and yet even he understands the importance of obedience. | 但是他都懂得服从命令 |
[04:53] | Do you hear what I am saying, Francis? | 你听明白我的意思了吗 Francis |
[04:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[04:56] | I’ll try to be more like a Jack Russell Terrier, sir. | 我会努力向杰克拉西尔梗犬看齐 长官 |
[04:59] | There will be no hot water for this floor for the entire month. | 这个月这层楼停止供应热水 |
[05:04] | You can thank the cadet after I leave. | 我走后你们好好感谢他 |
[05:22] | Reese wiped his booger on my lunch bag. | Reese把鼻屎擦在我午餐袋子上 |
[05:25] | What have we taught you about snitching? | 关于打小报告 我们怎么和你说的 |
[05:27] | “Only snitch when asked to snitch.” | “叫你打小报告的时候才能打” |
[05:29] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[05:31] | So, looking forward to school? | 期待去学校吗 |
[05:33] | I guess. | 也许吧 |
[05:35] | That’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[05:36] | Cause we’re not going to school. | 因为我们不去学校 |
[05:41] | Where are we going? | 那我们去哪儿 |
[05:43] | Boys, I’m going to share something with you… | 孩子们 我要和你们分享一些事情 |
[05:46] | I hope you’ll remember for the rest of your lives. | 我希望你们这辈子都别忘记 |
[05:49] | Now, I don’t want to spoil the surprise… | 我并不想破坏这份惊喜 |
[05:50] | but I’ve been planning this for years. | 不过我计划好多年了 |
[05:53] | I just had to wait until | 我就是得等你们大到 |
[05:54] | you were all old enough to appreciate it. | 懂得欣赏它 |
[05:58] | Hookers? | 妓女吗 |
[06:00] | If it gets me out of square dancing, fine. | 只要我不用跳舞 随便 |
[06:02] | Just sit back and enjoy the ride, boys. | 只要好好坐着 享受旅途 孩子们 |
[06:06] | We’re rebels. | 我们是反叛者 |
[06:07] | We’re wild men! | 我们是野人 |
[06:26] | Where did I put the damn paycheck? | 我把薪水单放哪去了 |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:48] | Those guys are wimps. | 那些家伙真没用 |
[06:51] | That’s not even half the size of the one I gave you… | 上次我帮你逃过射击练习打的那下 |
[06:52] | just to get you out of riflery. | 都比这个严重的多 |
[06:55] | Hey, thanks for pulling them off me. | 谢谢你把他们拉开 |
[06:58] | I owe you one. | 欠你一次 |
[06:59] | One? | 就一次么 |
[07:00] | Hey, you want to see something very, very cool? | 想看非常非常酷的东西么 |
[07:07] | Oh, boy, what have you done now? | 老兄 你又干了什么 |
[07:11] | Oh, isn’t he beautiful? | 哦 是不是很漂亮 |
[07:14] | He only cost me $20. | 它只花了我20块 |
[07:15] | I’m calling him Otis. | 我叫它Otis |
[07:16] | Did you listen to anything Spangler said? | Spangler说的你都听进去了吗 |
[07:18] | You’re already in enough | 不养宠物 |
[07:19] | trouble as it is without bringing in a pet. | 你的麻烦都已经够多了 |
[07:21] | Well, Spangler has that oversized gerbil. | 可是Spangler有只超大沙鼠 |
[07:23] | And besides, Otis is not a pet. | 再说Otis又不是宠物 |
[07:26] | Otis is a symbol. | 它是种象征 |
[07:28] | Of what? | 什么的象征 |
[07:29] | Of everything that is beautiful in the world. | 世界上一切美好事物的象征 |
[07:32] | Independence… | 独立 |
[07:33] | free thought. | 自由的思想 |
[07:34] | I may be stuck here in this militaristic loony bin… | 我也许是被困在这所军国主义疯人院里 |
[07:37] | but at least some part of me can stay connected… | 但至少我的某一部分可以和 |
[07:39] | to the things that give me my humanity. | 给我人性的东西相联系 |
[07:41] | You’re not going to turn me in, are you? | 你不会告发我吧 |
[07:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:45] | On the one hand, you’re probably going to get caught… | 一方面你很可能被抓住 |
[07:48] | because you always do. | 因为你经常被抓 |
[07:50] | Then, of course, I’ll be involved… | 然后 理所当然 我会受牵连 |
[07:51] | even though I had nothing to do with it. | 尽管我和这毫无瓜葛 |
[07:54] | On the other hand… | 另一方面 |
[07:57] | it’s a snake. | 这可是条蛇 |
[07:58] | Good man! | 好兄弟 |
[08:00] | I think I’m starting to bring out the rebel in you. | 我觉得我开始唤起你心中的叛逆了 |
[08:03] | Touching. | 别碰我 |
[08:04] | Right. | 没错 |
[08:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:24] | Stock car races! | 改装赛车比赛 |
[08:27] | Oh, cool! | 帅呆了 |
[08:28] | That’s right, boys. | 没错 孩子们 |
[08:29] | The real field of dreams | 这是真正的梦想之地 |
[08:31] | only with concrete instead of all that grass. | 只不过青草地换成了水泥地 |
[08:36] | Here we go. | 来这边 |
[08:38] | Excuse us, please. | 麻烦借过 |
[08:39] | Oh, boys, boys. | 孩子们 |
[08:41] | You see that blue car down in front? | 看到前面那辆蓝色的车了吗 |
[08:42] | – Number 16? – Yeah. | – 16号车 – 是的 |
[08:44] | That is Rusty Malcolm. | 它叫Rusty Malcolm |
[08:46] | Greatest man in the history of the sport. | 这项运动史上的最强者 |
[08:48] | Maybe the greatest man ever. | 或许是有史以来 |
[08:50] | 15 NASCAR titles. | 15个全国运动汽车协会竞赛大奖 |
[08:52] | Six world records. | 六项世界纪录 |
[08:54] | Inventor of the in-car urination system. | 车内排尿系统的发明者 |
[08:56] | The list is endless. | 所获荣誉无数 |
[08:58] | And he came from nothing, just like you boys. | 他一开始也一无所有 和你们一样 |
[09:00] | You see, this is Rusty’s last race ever. | 这是Rusty的告别赛 |
[09:02] | He’s retiring. | 他要退休了 |
[09:04] | So, I wanted to share him with you before he win | 我想在他赢之前把他介绍给你们 |
[09:06] | so that you can see for yourselves | 所以你们能亲眼看到 |
[09:08] | how much you can accomplish in this world… | 在这世界拥有一个目标和一份坚持 |
[09:10] | with a little persistence and determination. | 你们所能达到的成就 |
[09:14] | Did you read that article in People about him getting a divorce? | 你有没有看到”人物”杂志上有关他离婚的文章 |
[09:18] | Shut your filthy mouth. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[09:26] | You know, you were named after Rusty, Malcolm. | 你是在Rusty之后取名的 |
[09:28] | I was? | 真的么 |
[09:29] | Yessiree, Bob. | 的确是 |
[09:31] | Took me two kids to win that argument. | 生了两个小孩之后我才争取到的 |
[09:34] | And there they go. | 出发 |
[09:40] | Gentlemen, start your excitement, because here they come! | 先生们 尽情兴奋吧 精彩开始啦 |
[09:48] | He won! | 他赢了 |
[09:50] | Rusty Malcolm won! | Rusty Malcolm赢了 |
[09:51] | No, sweetheart. | 不 亲爱的 |
[09:52] | That was just the pace lap. | 这只是预热圈 |
[09:54] | How many laps are there? | 一共多少圈 |
[09:56] | Oh, hundreds. | 几百圈 |
[09:57] | We’ve got four hours of this. | 我们能看四个小时 |
[10:00] | Four hours?! | 四小时 |
[10:01] | Uh-huh. | 没错 |
[10:02] | Do we at least get to see any flaming wrecks? | 我们能看到着火的赛车吗 |
[10:05] | Reese, it’s not about that. | Reese 那不是重点 |
[10:06] | See, it’s about strategy and technique. | 这比赛注重策略和技术 |
[10:09] | It’s about the melding of man and machine. | 是人和机器合一 |
[10:12] | The wrecks are just sort of a bonus. | 着火赛车只是额外的奖励罢了 |
[10:15] | Dewey Dewey… | |
[10:16] | you can keep track of the laps. | 你可以数圈数 |
[10:48] | Can we go get sodas? | 我们能去买点苏打水吗 |
[10:50] | What? Already? | 什么 这会就要 |
[10:53] | Well, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:54] | Guess it can’t be a special day without sodas, huh? | 特别的一天不能少了苏打水 对吧 |
[10:57] | Here. | 给 |
[10:59] | Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 噢 等等 等一下 |
[11:00] | Get your dad a beer. | 给你爸买瓶啤酒 |
[11:02] | Take my I.D. | 拿我的身份证去 |
[11:04] | Come on, Rusty! | 加油 Rusty |
[11:15] | Firecrackers. | 鞭炮 |
[11:17] | Malcolm. | Malcolm的 |
[11:24] | I’m going to say Reese. | 这是Reese的 |
[11:33] | Three rooms to go, and already I have enough evidence… | 还有三间房没打扫 我已经有足够的证据 |
[11:35] | to ground them for life. | 禁足他们一辈子了 |
[11:38] | Dewey, stay with us. | Dewey 跟着我们 |
[11:39] | You’re going to get lost. | 你会迷路的 |
[11:40] | No, I won’t. | 我才不会 |
[11:41] | Yes, you will. You always do. | 你会 你老是失踪 |
[11:43] | You know you could help. | 你就不能帮帮我 |
[11:44] | I’m watching him. | 我盯着他呢 |
[11:45] | He’s right over… | 他就在 |
[11:49] | Man, how does he do that? | 老天 他怎么消失的 |
[11:51] | Totally your fault! | 全怪你 |
[11:52] | He was right in your eye line. | 他就在你眼皮子底下 |
[11:53] | You don’t pay attention to anything! | 你对什么都不上心 |
[11:55] | I pay attention. | 我上心了 |
[11:57] | Score! | 得分 |
[12:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:02] | Too slow. | 你晚了一步 |
[12:04] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[12:05] | Let’s just go find Dewey. | 我们去找Dewey吧 |
[12:07] | This place sucks. | 这地方真糟糕 |
[12:08] | It’s hot, it stinks… | 这儿又热又臭 |
[12:10] | nobody’s T-shirts cover their stomachs… | 大家都把肚皮露出来 |
[12:12] | and I’m bored out of my mind. | 我无聊透了 |
[12:14] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[12:15] | Look at that. | 瞧那里 |
[12:17] | Let’s check it out. | 去看看 |
[12:19] | I don’t know. | 还是不要了 |
[12:20] | It doesn’t just say ”keep out.” | 他没有说”不准入内” |
[12:21] | It says “forbidden.” | 他说”禁止入内” |
[12:22] | And they wouldn’t bother making it “forbidden” | 他们若不是有什么见不得人的东西 |
[12:24] | if it wasn’t something totally bitchin’ on the other side. | 就不会费心写成”禁止入内” |
[12:27] | Wow. I can’t find a flaw in his logic. | 哇 我竟然找不出他逻辑的破绽 |
[12:30] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:31] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最坏的情况会怎样 |
[12:35] | We didn’t do anything! | 我们什么也没做 |
[12:37] | I’m a diabetic. | 我有糖尿病 |
[12:38] | I need insulin. | 我要胰岛素 |
[12:39] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[12:42] | You are such an idiot! | 你个蠢蛋 |
[12:45] | It actually was pretty bitchin. | 那里实际上很酷 |
[12:47] | And I’m totally getting one of these for Christmas. | 我圣诞节一定要个这样的礼物 |
[12:58] | What does the sign say? | 牌子上说的什么 |
[13:00] | “No soliciting.” | “请勿打扰” |
[13:02] | Well, that includes Jesus. | 哪怕上帝也别来找我 |
[13:04] | No, it’s Caroline Miller, Malcolm’s teacher. | 我是Malcolm的老师 Caroline Miller |
[13:08] | I need to talk to you. | 我得和您谈一谈 |
[13:10] | Yeah, come on in. | 好 进来吧 |
[13:15] | Oh, spring cleaning? | 在大扫除吗 |
[13:16] | Oh, ho. | 呵呵 |
[13:18] | Yeah, I’m cleaning house, all right. | 嗯 我是在打扫房间 没错 |
[13:20] | I’m sorry to bother you at home… | 对不起来家里打扰您 |
[13:22] | but when Malcolm didn’t show up for school today… | 不过今天Malcolm没去学校 |
[13:24] | What? | 什么 |
[13:25] | Malcolm cut school today? | Malcolm今天逃学了 |
[13:27] | Yeah. Actually, not just today. | 是的 实际上逃了好几次了 |
[13:29] | Now, your first reaction is | 现在 你的第一反应 |
[13:31] | probably going to be one of understandable… | 我是能理解的 |
[13:33] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[13:37] | “Ditching.” | 逃课 |
[13:38] | We have a winner! | 我们有个大赢家了 |
[13:43] | Anyway, this week… | 不管怎样 这周 |
[13:45] | we’ve been doing a lot of work on folk movement… | 我们有很多学生活动 |
[13:47] | and I-I think that Malcolm | 我觉得Malcolm逃课 |
[13:49] | may be ditching because he’s afraid that… | 是因为他有些担心 |
[13:52] | well, that he may not seem… graceful. | 担心自己看起来不优雅 |
[14:01] | Oh, you’re serious. | 哦 你认真的啊 |
[14:02] | Yes, I’m serious. | 没错 我是认真的 |
[14:03] | I think he may have body issues. | 我以为他有身材问题 |
[14:07] | Look, honey, you’re probably very bright… | 听着 亲爱的 你也许很聪明 |
[14:09] | but you’ve got a lot to learn about boys. | 但你还不了解小男孩 |
[14:11] | First off, they’re able to | 第一 他们会 |
[14:13] | think maybe three minutes into the future… | 憧憬未来 大概花三分钟 |
[14:16] | and it’s our job to make | 我们要做的是 |
[14:17] | sure that future comes crashing down on them… | 确保让现实在有限的时间 |
[14:19] | within the time limit. | 击垮他们 |
[14:21] | Otherwise, they never learn anything. | 不然他们啥也学不到 |
[14:23] | Help lift. | 帮忙搬一下 |
[14:29] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[14:30] | Don’t be such a baby. | 别跟个小孩子似的 |
[14:32] | I’ll get the tongs. | 我去拿钳子来 |
[14:37] | I’ll be Kevin. | 我就说我是Kevin |
[14:38] | You be Clyde. | 你是Clyde |
[14:39] | Think you can cry? | 你能哭吗 |
[14:41] | No. I got to feel it. | 不 我得有感觉才行 |
[14:45] | Ooh, I got an idea. | 噢 我有办法了 |
[14:46] | No! | 不 |
[14:47] | Just follow my lead. | 看我行事 |
[14:49] | No, Reese. Whatever it is, no! | 不行 Reese 不管什么都不行 |
[14:55] | Well, I guess you boys had | 我想你们也反省了一会 |
[14:57] | some time to think about what you’ve done. | 都干了些什么蠢事 |
[14:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[15:01] | Look, I, uh, used to be your age… | 听着 我曾经也年轻过 |
[15:04] | and I understand how tempting a place like that can be. | 我也知道那样的地方很有吸引力 |
[15:07] | And I guess you kids really didn’t do any major harm… | 你们没造成什么实质性损害 |
[15:10] | so I’ve decided to let you off… | 所以我决定放了你们 |
[15:12] | You idiot! | 你个傻子 |
[15:15] | Open it! | 开门 |
[15:16] | It’s locked! | 门锁了 |
[15:19] | Okay, I think I can cry now. | 好吧 我想我现在哭得出来了 |
[15:24] | Rusty Malcolm …And Rusty Malcolm… | |
[15:27] | has retaken the lead with only 1 00 laps to go. | 再次领跑 还剩100圈了 |
[15:42] | Great beverage work, Hal! | 饮料递的好 Hal |
[15:43] | My pleasure, Rusty! | 荣幸之至 Rusty |
[15:47] | Here comes Rusty Malcolm into the pits. | 现在Rusty到了维修区 |
[15:49] | It’s going to be four tires… | 要换四个轮子 |
[15:51] | Hey, how about that, boys? | 嘿 孩子 怎么样 |
[15:55] | Well, this just plain hurts my feelings. | 好吧 这明摆着伤我的心 |
[15:58] | Oh, man. | 噢 天哪 |
[16:00] | Oh, ma… | 哦 天 |
[16:01] | Stanley, I’m sorry, I… | Stanley 抱歉 |
[16:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[16:03] | I’m trying to see if I’m | 我在想我有没有被 |
[16:04] | inspired by its symbolic bid for freedom. | 它争取自由的精神所感动 |
[16:07] | No. I’m just really pissed. | 没有 我只是很生气 |
[16:08] | Okay, don’t overreact. | 好吧 别太过激动 |
[16:10] | It’s just a snake, right? | 只是一条蛇罢了 对吧 |
[16:11] | So, it’s got to be around here somewhere. | 它肯定就在这附近 |
[16:13] | No big deal. | 屁大点事 |
[16:15] | Oh, my God! Patton, no! | 我的天啊 Patton 不要 |
[16:21] | Hi, Mom. Uh, I was just | 老妈 我刚想着 |
[16:23] | thinking about how much I missed you guys… | 我有多么想念你们 爱你们 |
[16:24] | I love you and… I was thinking I | 然后我就想 |
[16:26] | should come for a visit, you know, like today. | 我应该回来看看 比如说今天 |
[16:28] | There’s a flight leaving | 半小时后 |
[16:29] | in half an hour and I already booked it… | 有班飞机 而且我已经订了机票 |
[16:31] | so I just need your credit card number to… | 所以我现在要你信用卡来 |
[16:33] | Well, honey, here’s the thing. | 亲爱的 是这样的 |
[16:34] | Right now you are actually | 其实现在你 |
[16:35] | better off being as far away from me as possible. | 离我越远越好 |
[16:38] | But… | 可是 |
[16:39] | You got to trust me on this one, Francis… | 你得信我这一次 Francis |
[16:40] | or, uh, should I say… | 或许我是不是该说 |
[16:43] | Olaf Mortenson of wheatville, Montana? | 蒙大拿州 奥拉夫市 |
[16:50] | You know, I have learned more in two hours with you… | 你知道吗 我和你一起的这两小时学到的 |
[16:53] | than I have in six years of teaching. | 比我教六年书学到的都多 |
[16:57] | So, did your life… | 那么 你的人生 |
[16:58] | turn out anything at all like you planned? | 有什么事是和你计划的一样 |
[17:00] | Oh, God, no. | 哦 老天 没有 |
[17:01] | Oh, when I was a girl… | 我还是小女孩的时候 |
[17:03] | I had all these crazy, romantic dreams. | 总是做一些疯狂又浪漫的梦 |
[17:07] | I wanted to be a blackjack dealer in an Indian reservation. | 我想在印第安保留区做二十一点庄家 |
[17:11] | Didn’t work out. | 但没实现 |
[17:13] | Stubby thumbs. | 因为拇指太短 |
[17:14] | Well, at least you have your home and your family. | 至少你有家 有家人 |
[17:17] | All I come home to every night are three howling cats and… Bob. | 每晚我回到家 只有三只不停叫的猫和Bob |
[17:21] | Who’s Bob? | Bob是谁 |
[17:22] | My shower head. | 我的淋浴喷头 |
[17:31] | Do you have anything stronger? | 你有再烈一点的吗 |
[17:33] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我早就想到了 |
[17:35] | and it looks like Rusty Malcolm will win his final race! | 看起来Rusty Malcol会取得告别赛的胜利 |
[17:39] | Rusty Rusty! | |
[17:41] | I can’t believe they’re missing this. | 真不敢相信他们错过了这个 |
[17:44] | Rusty Malcolm maintains the lead high off the third turn… | Rusty Malcolm在第三个弯道保持了领先 |
[17:51] | What…? | 啥玩意 |
[17:53] | Oh, for the love of God! | 上帝啊 |
[17:55] | What happened? What happened? | 发生什么了 怎么了 |
[17:59] | Rusty do something? | Rusty做什么了 |
[18:01] | Missed it! | 哎 没看到 |
[18:03] | What’d he do? | 他做了啥 |
[18:07] | Men… A terrible tragedy has befallen us. | 同志们 可怕的悲剧降临 |
[18:13] | At approximately 17:00 hours… | 大概在下午五点的时候 |
[18:18] | our beloved Patton was set upon by a serpent and devoured. | 我的挚爱Patton被蛇咬了 还被吃了 |
[18:25] | I, myself, fired a few rounds as it slithered away… | 它爬走的时候我打了几枪 |
[18:28] | but, hampered by a lack of depth perception… | 但是由于没有足够的眼力 |
[18:30] | my efforts were useless. | 我没有成功 |
[18:34] | Now… after an incident such as this… | 现在 发生了这样的惨剧后 |
[18:39] | certain questions arise. | 我产生了一些疑问 |
[18:41] | Leaving aside for the moment… | 撇开现在不说 |
[18:42] | why God feels the need to take away everything that I love… | 为什么上帝要把我心爱的一切夺走 |
[18:48] | that leaves us with the matter of who is responsible. | 所以现在的问题是 到底是谁干的 |
[18:55] | Can you explain that, Francis? | 你能解释下吗 Francis |
[18:58] | Yes, sir. I believe you lost | 是 长官 我想你是因为启动 |
[18:59] | that finger trying to start the school lawn mower. | 学校的割草机失去的手指 |
[19:01] | What is in the hand? | 我手里的是什么 |
[19:03] | They appear to be Raisinettes, sir. | 是Raisinettes牌手套 长官 |
[19:05] | They are snake droppings, found in your footlocker. | 是蛇的粪便 在你军用提箱里找到的 |
[19:10] | Now, what do you have to say for yourself? | 现在你还有什么可说的 |
[19:12] | Sir, I’m obviously the | 长官 显然有人 |
[19:14] | victim of an elaborate conspiracy to frame me. | 精心策划了这个阴谋来陷害我 |
[19:17] | It’s just too perfect, sir. | 计划完美的失真了 长官 |
[19:19] | Two months! | 两个月 |
[19:21] | No hot water, no television… | 停热水 不准看电视 |
[19:23] | 8.PM. Curfew for the entire academy! | 整学期的宵禁提早到八点 |
[19:29] | Feel free to thank the cadet after I leave. | 我走之后别客气 好好谢谢他吧 |
[19:37] | Could I ask one favor? | 帮我个忙 |
[19:38] | Send a picture to my mom | 给我老妈寄张照片 |
[19:39] | with “I told you so” written across it. | 写上”早告诉过你” |
[19:42] | Yeah! Whoo! | 耶 哈 |
[19:44] | Way to go, man. | 干得好 |
[19:46] | What? | 什么 |
[19:46] | We hated that yappy, little rat. | 我们恨死那个乱叫唤的小玩意儿了 |
[19:48] | Let’s hear it for Francis, you guys! | 为Francis鼓掌 |
[19:56] | This is an improvement, right? | 这算是进步 对吧 |
[20:00] | Reese Reese! | |
[20:02] | Rusty Malcolm wins the stock car… | Rusty Malcolm赢得了比赛 |
[20:03] | Malcolm Malcolm! | |
[20:06] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 老爸 |
[20:07] | Hi. Where are your brothers? | 哦 你哥哥们呢 |
[20:14] | Oh, geez. | 老天啊 |
[20:15] | Come on. | 过来 |
[20:17] | Uh… what seems to be the trouble here, Officer, uh… Karl? | 他们惹什么麻烦了 Karl警官 |
[20:22] | These your boys? | 他们是你儿子吗 |
[20:23] | Yes, sir, that they are. Couldn’t be prouder of them. | 是 警官 是我儿子 他们是我的骄傲 |
[20:26] | These are two of the worst | 他们是我一生中 |
[20:27] | kids I have ever encountered in my life. | 碰到的两个最坏的孩子 |
[20:29] | And I work the state fair. | 并且我是在州立展览会工作的 |
[20:31] | Really? See, that must be fascinating | 是吗 那肯定棒极了 |
[20:33] | Seeing people from all over, the different cultures… | 和各地的人打交道 不同的文化 |
[20:36] | I don’t want to be a hard case here, | 我不想做个难缠的人 |
[20:38] | but these kids physically attacked me. | 但是 他们俩袭击我 |
[20:39] | Plus, they completely destroyed a $300 pneumatic drill… | 而且他们毁坏了300块钱的空气钻 |
[20:42] | which someone’s going to pay for. | 总得有人买单吧 |
[20:44] | Well, this all sounds pretty serious. | 这听着很严重 |
[20:47] | But don’t you worry, Officer Karl. | 但是别担心 Karl警官 |
[20:49] | They are going to hear all about it when I get them home. | 我把他们带回家就好好教训他们 |
[20:52] | I’m just sorry that they had | 很抱歉他们让你 |
[20:53] | to put you through all of this. That’s not fair. | 遭遇这一切 这不公平 |
[20:55] | And I, uh, see, I fully intend to pay for… | 而我 瞧 我很诚心付你 |
[21:00] | Clyde Kevin Clyde, Kevin! | |
[21:01] | Get to the car! | 去车里 |
[21:03] | Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! | 快跑 快跑 |
[21:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:11] | All right, men. | 好了 孩子们 |
[21:12] | Well, I hope you’ve all learned something today, huh? | 我希望你们今天都有所收获 |
[21:17] | I learned my dad is actually capable of doing something cool. | 我发现我老爸也会做很酷的事 |
[21:20] | I’m not saying violence is cool, but that was cool! | 我没说耍暴力很酷 不过那确实挺酷的 |
[21:23] | I always wondered where we got it from. | 我一直在思考我们从哪继承了暴力 |
[21:25] | Program… tickets… | 比赛 门票 |
[21:31] | Your mother’s paycheck. | 老妈的薪水单 |
[21:32] | Now, boys, remember, as far as your mom knows… | 孩子们要是老妈问起来 |
[21:36] | I have been at work all day. | 我今天上班去了 |
[21:41] | Okay, go on. | 好 进去吧 |
[21:42] | All right. | 行了 |
[21:54] | Well, I wish she doesn’t know I skipped school all week. | 好吧 但愿她不知道我逃课一星期了 |